时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I swear I won’t see him again. | 我发誓再也不见他了 |
[00:04] | Never again. | 永远不许再见他 |
[00:06] | They’ll be gone an hour. | 我们有一小时独处时间 |
[00:09] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[00:09] | Your body is fighting the bite. | 你的身体产生了排异 |
[00:11] | I don’t suppose I can assume you’ll call me “Grandpa.” | 我没指望你能喊我一声”爷爷” |
[00:13] | Need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[00:15] | What do you think she’s gonna do with a set of real claws? | 她有那双利爪你们还担心什么 |
[00:17] | We kill them. | 我们得杀了他们 |
[00:18] | We kill them all. | 把他们都杀光 |
[00:19] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[00:20] | Declaring war. | 宣战 |
[00:30] | So far it’s an “A” in French | 到目前为止 法语得了A |
[00:32] | and a “B” minus in econ. | 经济学得了B- |
[00:37] | What about chemistry? | 化学呢 |
[00:40] | I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[00:43] | Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up. | 马上就要期中考试了 成绩会有进步的 |
[00:46] | Well, what’s it at now? | 现在是什么水平 |
[00:49] | The grade? | 成绩吗 |
[00:50] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[00:55] | Uh, I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[00:58] | But you just said it could go up. | 你刚说了成绩会进步 |
[01:00] | I just–uh, I meant generally. | 我只是 我是指一般情况下 |
[01:06] | You wouldn’t be lying to me, would you, Isaac? | 你不会对我撒谎的对吗 艾萨克 |
[01:10] | No. | 不会 |
[01:11] | Then tell me your grade. | 那就告诉我你的成绩 |
[01:15] | I just told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉你了 我不知道 |
[01:16] | You wanna take this little conversation downstairs? | 你想去楼下接着谈吗 |
[01:20] | No? | 不想 |
[01:21] | Then tell me the grade, son. | 那就告诉我你的成绩 儿子 |
[01:26] | Dad, this semester’s only half over. | 爸爸 这学期才过了一半 |
[01:27] | – Isaac? – There’s plenty of time– | -艾萨克 -还有很多时间可以 |
[01:28] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[01:32] | It’s–it’s a “D”. | 化学得了D |
[01:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:39] | It’s a “D”. | 得了D |
[01:42] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
[01:46] | You know I’m gonna have to find a way to punish you though. | 但我还是得略施惩戒 |
[01:50] | I have my responsibility as a parent. | 作为父亲 我有这个责任 |
[01:54] | So we’ll start with something simple, like, uh… | 我们从简单的开始 比如 |
[02:00] | Tell you what, you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, okay? | 你来洗碗和收拾厨房 怎么样 |
[02:06] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:10] | Because I’d really like to see this place spotless. | 我要你把这个地方收拾得一尘不染 |
[02:15] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[02:16] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[02:17] | I mean this entire kitchen. | 我说的是整个厨房 |
[02:21] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[02:24] | Yeah, absolutely… | 绝对的 |
[02:27] | spotless. | 一尘不染 |
[02:40] | Well, that was your fault. | 这可是你咎由自取 |
[02:47] | You could have blinded me. | 差一点我就瞎了 |
[02:49] | Shut up! | 得了吧 |
[02:51] | It’s a scratch! | 就是个擦伤而已 |
[02:53] | It’s hardly even… | 甚至不能 |
[03:08] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[03:16] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[03:34] | Freaks. | 怪人 |
[04:15] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[04:30] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[04:34] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[04:40] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[04:47] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[05:02] | Okay, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[05:05] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[05:09] | Isaac, grab your bike and let’s go! | 艾萨克 带上自行车跟我回家 |
[05:14] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[05:30] | Holy–! | 我的天 |
[05:38] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[05:42] | No! | 不 |
[05:44] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[05:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[07:21] | What are you doing? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[07:22] | Just trying to find you. | 就想来找你 |
[07:23] | Did anyone see you leave? | 有人看到你离开吗 |
[07:25] | No. | 没有 |
[07:26] | No one, I was careful. | 没人 我很小心的 |
[07:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:29] | Is it the full moon tomorrow night? | 是因为明晚的满月吗 |
[07:31] | No. | 不是 |
[07:32] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[07:35] | Um, I just wanted to ask you some things. | 我想问你点事 |
[07:39] | About your–um, your family. | 关于你的家族 |
[07:44] | Actually, your grandfather. | 具体地说 关于你的爷爷 |
[07:46] | Okay, but I don’t really know him. | 好吧 不过我不太了解他 |
[07:50] | I mean, he’s kind of just a guy who sends a check in the mail | 每年我生日的时候 他会寄张支票给我 |
[07:53] | every year for my birthday. | 仅此而已 |
[07:54] | Does he know about me? | 他知道我吗 |
[07:56] | About us? | 知道我们的事吗 |
[07:57] | No, my dad hasn’t said a thing. | 不知道 我爸爸什么都没告诉他 |
[08:01] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:03] | Did something else happen? | 发生什么事情了吗 |
[08:07] | We just need to be a lot more careful now. | 我们现在得多加小心 |
[08:10] | They’re not gonna split us apart. | 他们不会分开我们的 |
[08:14] | Not us. | 他们分开的不是我们俩 |
[08:24] | You’re sure no one followed you? | 你确定没人跟踪你吗 |
[08:29] | Totally, absolutely, | 确定 一定 |
[08:30] | 100 million percent sure. | 以及肯定 |
[08:34] | My parents are out, anyways. | 反正我父母都出去了 |
[08:37] | Out? | 出去了 |
[08:38] | Yeah, it’s a date night. | 对 今晚是约会之夜 |
[08:52] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:53] | Well, I hope so, principal Thomas. | 是的 托马斯校长 |
[08:56] | As a concerned parent, uh, I was wondering– | 作为一名关心学校的家长 我想知道 |
[08:59] | how long has it been since your last performance review? | 距离你上一次业绩审查过了多久 |
[09:01] | What? | 你说什么 |
[09:09] | We were wondering. | 我们想知道 |
[09:16] | Are you aware there’s been an alarming drop | 你知不知道在过去几个学期的 |
[09:18] | in academic achievement | 学术成就和考试成绩上 |
[09:20] | and test scores over the past few semesters? | 有很明显的下降情况 |
[09:23] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:24] | It’s led the parents of Beacon Hills | 这使得比肯山的家长们 |
[09:25] | to the unfortunate conclusion | 得出了一个很不幸的结论 |
[09:27] | that you may no longer be suited to the position | 那就是你不再适合担任 |
[09:29] | of school principal. | 校长这个职位 |
[09:31] | You can’t fire me. | 你没权利解雇我 |
[09:33] | True. | 那倒是 |
[09:35] | But we can torture you. | 但是我们可以折磨你 |
[09:41] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[09:44] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[09:49] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[09:50] | My dad. | 我爸爸出事了 |
[09:53] | I think he’s dead. | 我想他可能死了 |
[10:01] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:04] | That’s the thing. | 是那个东西做的 |
[10:06] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[10:15] | I’m serious. | 我没开玩笑 |
[10:16] | It’s not like the last full moon. | 不像上一次满月那样 |
[10:17] | I don’t feel the same. | 我觉得不太一样 |
[10:19] | Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me? | 那包括残杀像我这样人类的冲动吗 |
[10:23] | I swear I don’t have the urge to maim and kill you. | 我发誓我没有冲动想要伤害或者杀了你 |
[10:24] | You know, you say that now. | 你现在当然这么说了 |
[10:26] | But then the full moon goes up | 可是满月时候一到 |
[10:27] | and out come the fangs | 你的尖牙和爪子都出来了 |
[10:28] | and the claws and there’s a lot of | 周围还有那么多咆哮和尖叫 |
[10:30] | howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay? | 有人到处乱跑 你就不这样想了 |
[10:32] | And it’s very stressful on me and so yes, | 这让我非常紧张 所以是的 |
[10:33] | I’m still locking you up. | 我还是要把你锁起来 |
[10:34] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 就这样 |
[10:35] | But I do think I’m in more control now. | 但我真的觉得自控能力加强了 |
[10:36] | Especially since things are good with Allison. | 尤其是在我和艾莉森关系好起来以后 |
[10:38] | Okay, I’m aware of how good things are with Allison. | 好了 我知道你和艾莉森的关系有多好 |
[10:41] | They’re really good. | 真的非常好 |
[10:42] | I–thank you, I know. | 拜你所赐 我知道有多好 |
[10:43] | I mean, like, really good. | 我意思是 火辣至极哟 |
[10:46] | All right, I get it! | 好了 我知道了 |
[10:47] | Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge | 在我有冲动想要残杀自己之前 |
[10:49] | to maim and kill myself. | 麻烦请你闭嘴 |
[10:51] | All right, did you get something better than handcuffs this time? | 那你这次准备的东西比手铐更好吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah, much better. | 有 比那好多了 |
[11:10] | Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing | 我既想询问一下这到底是什么 但又知道 |
[11:14] | will be more disturbing than anything i could ever imagine. | 真相会比任何想象都要闹心百倍 |
[11:17] | So…i’m gonna walk away. | 所以 我决定无视走开 |
[11:21] | That’s good. That’s a wise choice, coach. | 很好 很明智的选择 教练 |
[11:40] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:42] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[11:44] | There’s another. | 这儿还有一个 |
[11:45] | In here, right now. | 就在这 |
[11:47] | Another what? | 还有一个什么 |
[11:48] | Another werewolf. | 另一个狼人 |
[12:00] | You really don’t remember anything? | 你真的什么都不记得了吗 |
[12:02] | They called it a fugue state, | 他们管这叫神游状态 |
[12:04] | which is basically a way of saying | 其实就是说 |
[12:05] | “We have no idea why you can’t remember running | “我们不知道你为什么不记得自己 |
[12:07] | through the woods naked for two days.” | 光着身子在树林里呆了两天” |
[12:09] | But personally, I don’t care. | 不过 我根本不在乎 |
[12:12] | I lost nine pounds. | 我瘦了九磅呢 |
[12:15] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[12:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[12:18] | It’s not like my aunt’s a serial killer. | 连环杀手又不是我阿姨 |
[12:43] | Maybe it’s the nine pounds. | 也许是因为你瘦了九磅 |
[12:57] | It was kind of like a scent, | 似乎有一种味道 |
[12:58] | but I couldn’t tell who it was. | 但是我无法分辨出是谁 |
[13:00] | What if you can get him one-on-one? | 如果让你和他一对一呢 |
[13:01] | Would that help? | 能分辨出来吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[13:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:05] | I think I got an idea. | 我想我有主意了 |
[13:09] | You need a digital camera? | 你想要一台数码相机 |
[13:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:13] | And something that can record in low light. | 还有能在暗处录像的东西 |
[13:16] | All night long. | 整个晚上 |
[13:18] | What are you recording? | 你想要录些什么 |
[13:20] | Something in low light. | 暗处的一些东西 |
[13:22] | All night long. | 整个晚上 |
[13:22] | Do you have the camera or not? | 这种相机你到底有没有 |
[13:24] | You have 100 bucks? | 你有100块吗 |
[13:27] | I drive a porsche. What do you think? | 我开保时捷的 你觉得呢 |
[13:28] | I think your parents have 100 bucks. | 我觉得你父母有100块 |
[13:30] | Just get me the camera. | 只要给我搞到一台相机就行了 |
[13:36] | I told coach you’re switching with Danny for the day. | 我告诉教练你今天和丹尼换了 |
[13:38] | But I hate playing goal. | 可是我讨厌当守门员 |
[13:40] | Remember when I said I had an idea? | 记得我说我有主意了吗 |
[13:42] | This is the idea. | 这就是那个主意 |
[13:44] | There we go. | 开始吧 |
[13:45] | What’s the idea? | 什么主意 |
[13:47] | I seriously don’t understand how you survive without me sometimes. | 有时候我真不知道没了哥你怎么活 |
[13:51] | Let’s go! Line it up! | 来吧 队伍排起来 |
[13:54] | Faster! | 快一点儿 |
[13:57] | Make daddy proud. | 让老子为你们自豪 |
[13:59] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[14:11] | Let me help you up. | 我扶你起来 |
[14:14] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[14:15] | Yeah. | 在 |
[14:16] | Usually the goalie stays somewhere | 守门员通常要呆在 |
[14:19] | within the vicinity of the actual goal. | 球门附近的区域里 |
[14:22] | Yes, coach. | 明白 教练 |
[14:24] | Let’s try it again. | 再来一次 |
[14:43] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼 老兄 |
[14:44] | My bad, dude. | 我老爸 老兄 |
[14:46] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[14:48] | The position’s goal keeper. | 你的位置是守门员 |
[14:49] | Not goal abandoner. | 别弃守球门让对方进球 |
[14:50] | Sorry, coach. | 抱歉 教练 |
[14:54] | Let’s go! | 开始 |
[15:11] | Stilinski, what the hell is wrong with your friend? | 斯蒂林斯 你朋友有什么毛病 |
[15:14] | Uh, he’s failing two classes. | 他挂了两门课 |
[15:16] | He’s a little socially awkward, | 还有点社交困难 |
[15:17] | and if you look close enough, | 如果你近距离观察 |
[15:18] | his jaw line’s kind of uneven. | 他的下巴不太对称 |
[15:22] | That’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[15:26] | Let’s fire it up. | 大家燃烧吧 |
[15:40] | It’s Armani. | 是阿玛尼 |
[15:42] | My aftershave. Armani. | 我用的须后水 阿玛尼 |
[15:48] | It’s nice. | 闻起来不错 |
[15:49] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[15:51] | You come out of that goal one more time | 你要是再敢离开球门一次 |
[15:53] | and you’ll be doing suicide runs till you die. | 就做自杀性冲锋做到死吧 |
[15:55] | It’ll be the first ever suicide run | 这将会是第一个真正以自杀告终的 |
[15:57] | that actually ends in a suicide. | 自杀性冲锋 |
[15:59] | Got it? | 明白没 |
[16:00] | Yes, coach. | 是的 教练 |
[16:04] | Uh, coach, my shoulder’s hurting. | 教练 我肩膀有伤 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna sit this one out. | 不想参加这一轮 |
[17:06] | Don’t tell them. | 别告诉他们 |
[17:10] | Please don’t tell them. | 求你别告诉他们 |
[17:20] | His father’s dead. | 他爸爸死了 |
[17:22] | They think he was murdered. | 警方判定是谋杀 |
[17:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:25] | Are they saying he’s a suspect? | 他被当做嫌疑犯了吗 |
[17:28] | I’m not sure, why? | 我不确定 为什么这么说 |
[17:30] | Because they can lock him in a holding cell for 24 hours. | 因为他们会将他关在拘留室24小时 |
[17:34] | Like, overnight? | 要过夜吗 |
[17:36] | During the full moon. | 整个满月期间 |
[17:39] | How good are these holding cells at holding people? | 这些拘留室监禁效果怎么样 |
[17:41] | People, good. | 关押人类 不错 |
[17:42] | Werewolves, probably not that good. | 关押狼人 可能不那么好 |
[17:45] | Stiles, remember when I said | 斯泰尔斯 还记得我说过 |
[17:46] | I don’t have the urge to maim and kill? | 我没有伤人和杀人的欲望吗 |
[17:51] | He does. | 他有 |
[17:57] | Why would Derek choose Isaac? | 为什么德里克选择艾萨克 |
[18:00] | Peter told me that if the bite doesn’t turn you | 皮特告诉我如果被咬不能转化你 |
[18:02] | it could kill you. | 就会要了你的命 |
[18:02] | And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving. | 也许青少年存活的几率更高 |
[18:05] | Does being a teenager mean your dad can’t hold him? | 你爸爸不能拘留青少年吧 |
[18:08] | Well, not unless they have solid evidence. | 除非他们拥有确凿的证据 |
[18:11] | Or a witness. | 或者是目击证人 |
[18:15] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[18:16] | Where’s Jackson? | 杰克逊去哪儿了 |
[18:17] | In the principal’s office talking to your dad. | 在校长办公室和你爸爸谈话呢 |
[18:19] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[18:21] | Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac. | 可能因为他住艾萨克家街对面 |
[18:25] | Witness. | 目击证人 |
[18:26] | We gotta get to the principal’s office. | 我们要去校长办公室 |
[18:28] | How? | 怎么去 |
[18:29] | Everyone please turn to page 73. | 所有人把书翻到73页 |
[18:36] | Who in the hell did that? | 谁干的 |
[18:41] | Wait, so are you telling me | 等等 你的意思是 |
[18:42] | that you knew Isaac’s father was hitting him? | 你知道艾萨克的爸爸打他 |
[18:44] | Hitting him? He was kicking the crap out of him. | 岂止是打 他简直是虐待他 |
[18:47] | Did you ever say anything to anyone? | 你有跟其他人提过这些吗 |
[18:49] | A teacher, parents, anyone? | 老师 家长 或是其他人 |
[18:52] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:52] | It’s not my problem. | 不关我事 |
[18:56] | No, no, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[18:59] | You know, it’s funny that the kids getting beaten up | 有意思的是 挨打的孩子 |
[19:01] | are always the ones who least deserve it. | 总是最听话的 |
[19:03] | Yeah. Wait, what? | 是啊 等等 什么 |
[19:07] | I think we’re done here. | 谈话结束了 |
[19:16] | Hi, Scott. | 你好 斯科特 |
[19:26] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[19:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:35] | Scott Mccall. | 斯科特·麦高 |
[19:38] | Academically not the most accomplished, | 学业上不是很精通 |
[19:41] | but I see you have become quite the star athlete. | 却是一位明星运动员 |
[19:47] | Mr. Stilinski. | 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[19:50] | Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. | 成绩不错 但课外活动很少参加 |
[19:56] | Maybe you should try lacrosse. | 也许你可以试试长曲棍球 |
[19:58] | Oh, actually I’m already– | 实际上我已经 |
[20:00] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:01] | Mccall. | 麦高 |
[20:03] | You’re the Scott that was dating my granddaughter. | 你就是和我孙女约会的那个斯科特 |
[20:06] | We were dating but not anymore. | 我们曾经约会过 后来没有了 |
[20:09] | Not dating, not seeing any of each other | 不约会 不见面 |
[20:11] | or doing anything with each other… at all. | 我们之间没有交集 完全没有 |
[20:14] | Relax, Scott, you look like | 放轻松 斯科特 看起来好像 |
[20:15] | you’re about to crack a cyanide pill with your teeth. | 要你咬毒药自尽似的 |
[20:21] | Just a hard breakup. | 很艰难的分手 |
[20:22] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[20:23] | You seem like a pretty nice kid to me. | 我觉得你是个很优秀的孩子 |
[20:27] | Now listen, guys. | 听好了 伙计们 |
[20:28] | Yes, I am the principal, | 虽说我是校长 |
[20:29] | but I really don’t want you to think of me as the enemy. | 但我不愿让你们把我当做敌人 |
[20:33] | Heh, is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[20:35] | However, this being my first day, | 但是这是我就职的第一天 |
[20:37] | I do need to support my teachers. | 我需要支持我的教师们 |
[20:39] | So unfortunately someone is going to have to take the fall | 所以很不幸你们中有一人要接受惩罚 |
[20:43] | and stay behind for detention. | 下课后留堂 |
[20:57] | It’s just–We haven’t really talked since that night and well. | 只是 那晚之后我们还没有真正的聊过 |
[21:00] | Jackson, can you, like, look at me for half a second? | 杰克逊 你能看我一眼吗 |
[21:05] | Listen if you hadn’t found me and carried me back, | 如果不是你找到我并把我带回来 |
[21:07] | I could have died. | 我可能已经死了 |
[21:08] | So I just… | 所以我只是 |
[21:10] | I wanted to say thank you. | 想说谢谢 |
[21:13] | Lydia, we’re not getting back together. | 莉迪亚 我们不可能复合 |
[21:16] | What? | 你说什么 |
[21:16] | And just because I kept you from bleeding out on a field once, | 我的确救过你一次 |
[21:19] | don’t expect me to come running every time you start screaming. | 但别指望每次你有危险我都能出现 |
[21:21] | – I never said… -I’m not responsible for you. | -我从没说过 -我不对你负任何责任 |
[21:25] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[21:27] | But I will give you one piece of advice. | 但是我会给你一条建议 |
[21:31] | If I were you, I’d stay home tonight. | 如果我是你 今晚就在家呆着 |
[21:35] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:37] | What’s tonight? | 今晚怎么了 |
[21:41] | It’s a full moon. | 月圆之夜 |
[22:12] | Get in. | 进来 |
[22:13] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[22:14] | You did that. | 那是你做的 |
[22:15] | That’s your fault. | 是你的错 |
[22:18] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[22:20] | Now get in the car and help me. | 赶紧上车 帮帮我 |
[22:22] | No, I’ve got a better idea. | 不 我有个更好的办法 |
[22:24] | I’m gonna call a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[22:25] | Because a lawyer might actually have a chance | 因为在月亮升起前 |
[22:27] | at getting him out before the moon goes up. | 律师还有可能把他弄出去 |
[22:29] | Not when they do a real search of the house. | 等他们全面搜索他家就来不及了 |
[22:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:32] | Whatever Jackson said to the cops, | 不管杰克逊告诉警察什么 |
[22:36] | what’s in the house is worse. | 房子里的情况更糟 |
[22:38] | A lot worse. | 糟糕得多 |
[23:02] | I’m not interested in whether they locked up a 16-year-old kid. | 我不关心他们是否关了一个十六岁孩子 |
[23:07] | I’m interested in what’s going to happen to that 16-year-old | 我关心的是 今晚月圆最盛之际 |
[23:10] | when the moon hits its peak tonight. | 那十六岁孩子会发生什么 |
[23:14] | Do we have proof? | 我们有证据吗 |
[23:15] | Is the next step killing him? | 下一步是杀了他吗 |
[23:17] | The next step is eliminating the threat. | 下一步是消除威胁 |
[23:21] | Do we have proof? | 我们有没有证据 |
[23:24] | I haven’t been in history class for a while, | 我有一阵子没上历史课了 |
[23:26] | but I’m pretty sure | 但是我很肯定 |
[23:27] | straight-up genocide hasn’t worked out too often. | 纯粹的种族灭绝不总是奏效 |
[23:29] | Do we have proof or not? | 我们到底有没有证据 |
[23:32] | Not irrefutable. | 不算铁证 |
[23:36] | But not insignificant. | 但也举足轻重 |
[23:38] | The driver’s side door of Lahey’s car was pried off. | 莱西那车的驾驶室侧车门是被撬开的 |
[23:41] | Pried off? | 撬开 |
[23:44] | Ripped off. | 准确说是扯下来的 |
[24:04] | I’m starting to feel a little weird about this. | 我觉得有些奇怪 |
[24:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[24:08] | What you’re feeling is $100 richer. | 你该觉得 赚了一百块 |
[24:12] | Give me the camera and go buy yourself another fancy lens | 给我相机 给自己再买个炫酷的镜头 |
[24:14] | or light meter or | 或是曝光表之类的 |
[24:15] | whatever gives your photography geeks a hard-on. | 只要能让你们这些摄影控兴奋起来的 |
[24:17] | This doesn’t have anything to do with Allison, does it? | 这和艾莉森无关吧 |
[24:21] | I saw you two at the dance the other night | 那天晚上我看见你们俩跳舞了 |
[24:22] | and I kind of figured that you two were, | 大概看出你俩 |
[24:24] | you know, together. | 在一起了 |
[24:26] | Aw, you have a little thing for Allison, Matt? | 你对艾莉森有意思是吗 马特 |
[24:29] | A little–a little crush? | 有点喜欢 |
[24:31] | No. | 没有 |
[24:32] | You think I’m gonna waste my time by doing something | 你以为我会浪费时间搞一些 |
[24:34] | as unbelievably ordinary as making a sex tape? | 像性爱录影一样的无聊行为吗 |
[24:38] | Then what are you doing? | 那你在做什么 |
[24:40] | Documenting history. | 记录历史 |
[24:44] | My history. | 我的历史 |
[24:48] | And I want to be able to see it happening. | 而且我希望能看到历史发生 |
[24:51] | All of it. | 全部都要 |
[24:57] | You’ll get it back tomorrow. | 明天还给你 |
[25:18] | If Isaac didn’t kill his father, who did? | 如果艾萨克没杀他爸爸 那谁杀的 |
[25:21] | I don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[25:24] | Then how do you know he’s telling the truth? | 那你怎么知道他没说谎 |
[25:29] | Because I trust my senses. | 因为我相信我的感觉 |
[25:31] | And it’s a combination of them. | 所有感官结合起来的感觉 |
[25:34] | Not just your sense of smell. | 不像你只是嗅觉 |
[25:41] | You saw the lacrosse thing today. | 你看到今天长曲棍球场发生的事了 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[25:48] | Did it look that bad? | 有那么糟吗 |
[25:51] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:01] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:06] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[26:07] | Come in. We’d like to talk to you. | 进来 我们想和你聊聊 |
[26:09] | I’m supposed to study with Lydia, I really don’t have time to chat. | 我得和莉迪亚一起学习了 真没空聊天 |
[26:11] | Actually, that’s who we want to talk to you about, sweetheart. | 其实我们正想和你聊聊她 亲爱的 |
[26:15] | You wanna learn? | 你想知道吗 |
[26:19] | Let’s start now. | 开始吧 |
[26:27] | What’s down there? | 下面有什么 |
[26:29] | Motive. | 动机 |
[26:33] | And what am I looking for? | 我要找什么 |
[26:36] | Follow your senses. | 跟随你的感觉 |
[26:47] | What happened down here? | 这下面发生过什么 |
[26:49] | The kind of thing that leaves an impression. | 会留下痕迹的事 |
[27:35] | Open it. | 打开 |
[27:59] | Hey, sorry, Harris literally just let me out of detention. | 对不起 哈里斯才放我走 |
[28:01] | Literally. And he had my phone the whole frickin’ time. | 真的 而且他一直都扣着我电话 |
[28:03] | Well, we need to do something right now. | 我们现在得做些什么 |
[28:06] | They were asking me all these questions about Lydia | 他们刚才问了我各种莉迪亚的问题 |
[28:08] | and how she was bitten by Peter, | 还有她怎么被皮特咬了 |
[28:09] | and then they sent this guy out. | 然后他们派了一个人出去 |
[28:11] | Wait, what guy? | 等等 什么人 |
[28:12] | He was dressed as a sherriff’s deputy. | 他穿得像副警长 |
[28:14] | They’re sending him to the station for Isaac. | 他们派他去警局找艾萨克 |
[28:16] | He was also carrying this box with something on it, | 他还拿着个盒子 上面有个什么东西 |
[28:18] | like, um, like a carving or something. | 像是雕刻品之类的 |
[28:21] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[28:22] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 |
[28:23] | It’s in one of these books. | 书里有 |
[28:27] | I’m taking a picture. | 我照个像 |
[28:35] | – Did you get it? – Yeah, wolfsbane. | -收到了吗 -收到了 是附子草 |
[28:38] | What does that mean? | 这说明了什么 |
[28:40] | It means they’re gonna kill him. | 他们要杀他 |
[28:49] | This is why he said yes to you. | 这就是为什么他同意变成狼人 |
[28:51] | Everyone wants power. | 每个人都想拥有力量 |
[28:55] | If we help you, then you have to stop. | 如果我们帮你 你必须要就此住手 |
[28:59] | You can’t just go around turning people into werewolves. | 你不能肆意把人变成狼人 |
[29:03] | I can if they’re willing. | 如果他们自愿我就可以这样 |
[29:04] | Did you tell Isaac about the Argents? | 你告诉艾萨克关于阿金斯家的事了吗 |
[29:06] | About being hunted? | 关于他被追捕的事 |
[29:07] | Yes, and he still asked. | 说了 但是他还不停的追问 |
[29:10] | Then he’s an idiot. | 那他就是个傻子 |
[29:11] | And you’re the idiot dating argent’s daughter. | 那你跟阿金斯的女儿约会也一样是个傻子 |
[29:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:16] | I know you’re little secret. | 我知道你的小秘密 |
[29:18] | And if I know, | 如果我知道的话 |
[29:20] | how long do you think it’s gonna take for them to find out? | 你认为他们要多久就会发现呢 |
[29:23] | You saw what happens to an Omega. | 你也看到了做一匹尾狼的下场 |
[29:30] | With me, you learn | 跟着我 你就能学会 |
[29:32] | how to use all of your senses. | 怎么运用你所有的感官技能 |
[29:36] | With me, you learn control. | 跟着我 你就能学会自控 |
[29:45] | Even on a full moon. | 即使是在满月的夜晚 |
[29:50] | If I’m with you, I lose her. | 如果跟着你 我就会失去她 |
[29:55] | You’re gonna lose her anyway. | 无论如何你都会失去她的 |
[29:58] | You know that. | 你最清楚不过了 |
[30:02] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[30:05] | I’m not part of your pack. | 虽然我不是你的狼群成员之一 |
[30:10] | But I want him out. | 但是我想要救他出来 |
[30:12] | He’s my responsibility too. | 我要对他负责任 |
[30:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:15] | Because he’s one of us? | 因为他是同类吗 |
[30:19] | Because he’s innocent. | 因为他是无辜的 |
[31:52] | Hey, did you slow him down? | 你拖住他了吗 |
[31:53] | You could say that. | 差不多吧 |
[31:55] | All right, well, uh, I’m headed to the station right now. | 好 我现在正往警局赶 |
[31:57] | Where’s Scott? | 斯科特哪儿去了 |
[31:58] | Isaac’s. | 在艾萨克家 |
[31:59] | Does he have a plan? | 他有什么计划 |
[32:00] | Yeah, but not a very good one. | 有 但不太明智 |
[32:02] | And unfortunately we don’t really have time | 不幸的是我们根本没时间 |
[32:03] | to come up with anything better. | 想出更好的计划了 |
[32:22] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[32:41] | Are you sure we have to do this? | 必须要这么做吗 |
[32:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[32:57] | Where? | 把你关到哪 |
[33:41] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[33:42] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[34:36] | Okay, now the keys to every cell | 所有房间的钥匙 |
[34:38] | are in a password protected lockbox in my father’s office. | 都锁在我爸办公室的密码箱里 |
[34:41] | The problem is getting past the front desk. | 所以主要问题就是怎么穿过前台 |
[34:43] | I’ll distract her. | 我去分散她的注意力 |
[34:44] | Whoa, whoa, whoa–you? | 等等 你去吗 |
[34:46] | You’re not going in there. | 你不能进去 |
[34:49] | I’m taking my hand off. | 手拿开了 |
[34:52] | I was exonerated. | 我已经被无罪释放了 |
[34:53] | You’re still a person of interest. | 但你仍是嫌疑人 |
[34:54] | An innocent person. | 我是清白的 |
[34:56] | An–you? | 是吗 |
[34:57] | Yeah, right! | 可不是嘛 |
[35:00] | Okay, fine. What’s your plan? | 好吧 你的计划是什么 |
[35:04] | To distract her. | 分散她的注意力 |
[35:05] | Uh-huh. How? | 怎么分散呢 |
[35:07] | By punching her in the face? | 在她脸上来一拳吗 |
[35:09] | Heh, by talking to her. | 我去跟她说话好不好 |
[35:12] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | Give me a sample. | 演示一下 |
[35:14] | What are you gonna open with? | 开场白怎么说 |
[35:22] | Dead silence. | 沉默 |
[35:23] | That should work beautifully. | 这办法还真不错 |
[35:24] | Any other ideas? | 还有其他办法吗 |
[35:28] | I’m thinking about punching you in the face. | 我正在考虑给你脸上来一拳 |
[35:41] | Good evening, how can I help…you? | 晚上好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[35:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:48] | Um, I had a question. | 我有个问题 |
[35:50] | Um, sorry I’m a little–a little thrown. | 对不起 我 我有点不知所措了 |
[35:52] | I wasn’t really expecting someone… | 我没期待会出来一个 |
[35:55] | Like me? | 像我这样的吗 |
[35:57] | Oh, I was gonna say “So incredibly beautiful” But, yeah, | 我准备说如此美丽的 但是也一样 |
[36:00] | I guess that’d be the same thing. | 我们说的都是一个意思 |
[36:09] | It’s done. | 弄好了 |
[36:11] | It’s locked. | 都锁住了 |
[36:11] | Go. | 走开 |
[36:13] | – Scott, I can’t… – just go! | -斯科特 我不能 -走啊 |
[36:30] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[36:57] | Whoa. Uh, just looking, um… | 我只是来看看 |
[37:03] | Oh, sh– | 糟了 |
[37:57] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[37:58] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:00] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:59] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[39:03] | I’m the Alpha. | 我可是阿尔法狼 |
[39:26] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[39:29] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[39:48] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[39:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:18] | Uh, he did it. | 是他干的 |
[40:44] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[40:54] | Jackson, what is it? | 杰克逊 那是什么声音 |
[40:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[40:56] | Nothing happened. | 没事 |
[41:01] | Nothing at all. | 什么都没发生 |