时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They’re not gonna split us apart. | 他们无法分开我们 |
[00:04] | Not us. | 不会 |
[00:06] | There’s another. | 这儿还有一个 |
[00:07] | Please don’t tell them. | 求你别告诉他们 |
[00:08] | They called it a fugue state. | 他们说这叫神游 |
[00:09] | I can’t remember running through the woods naked for two days. | 我根本不记得自己在森林里裸奔了两天 |
[00:16] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[00:17] | I’m the alpha. | 我可是阿尔法狼 |
[00:18] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[00:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:07] | Ever wonder what happens if a hunter gets bitten, Allison? | 有没有想过猎人被咬会怎么样 艾莉森 |
[02:14] | Ever wonder what happens if you get bitten? | 有没有想过你被咬又会怎么样 |
[02:20] | What do you think your father would do? | 你猜你爸爸会怎么做 |
[02:25] | What do you think he’d have to do? | 你觉得他必须怎么做 |
[02:43] | When all it would take to change everything is… one | 想要改变这一切 只需要 |
[02:47] | bite. | 咬一口 |
[02:51] | One bite. | 咬一口 |
[02:56] | Everything changes. | 一切都变了 |
[03:03] | Is this how we’re gonna do | 我们父女以后就是 |
[03:04] | father/daughter talks from now on? | 这样谈话了吗 |
[03:07] | No, this is how we’re gonna train you. | 不 我以后就这样训练你 |
[03:13] | Do you know why we use arrows? | 知道为什么我们用箭吗 |
[03:16] | They can’t heal until it’s taken out. | 因为箭头不取出 他们的伤无法愈合 |
[03:20] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[03:22] | You were going to kill him. | 你本想杀了他 |
[03:23] | That’s right. | 对 |
[03:25] | And if we find Isaac on another full moon, | 如果在下一个满月艾萨克出现 |
[03:27] | we will kill him. | 我们一定要杀了他 |
[03:28] | That’s the hard choice we make. | 我们无从选择 |
[03:31] | But it wasn’t my choice. | 虽然这不是我定的 |
[03:34] | Gerard? | 是杰勒德吗 |
[03:38] | No. | 不是 |
[03:43] | You see, | 这样说吧 |
[03:46] | our family has a surprisingly progressive tradition. | 我们家族有着惊人先进的传统 |
[03:52] | Knowing wars and violence are typically started by men, | 鉴于战争和暴力总是由男人发动 |
[03:57] | we place the final decisions, | 我们做出了最终决定 |
[04:00] | the hard ones… | 一个艰难的决定 |
[04:02] | with the women. | 针对女人 |
[04:08] | Our sons are trained to be soldiers. | 我们的男儿生来被训练成战士 |
[04:13] | Our daughters, | 而我们的女儿 |
[04:15] | to be leaders. | 要成为领袖 |
[04:24] | Training starts now. | 训练开始 |
[04:26] | Time her. | 给她计时 |
[04:54] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[04:56] | For what, it took me two and half hours. | 有什么好恭喜的 我花了两个半小时 |
[04:58] | Took me three when I did it. | 我当初花了三个小时 |
[06:22] | It had a tail. | 它有尾巴 |
[06:24] | I don’t have a tail. | 我没有尾巴 |
[06:26] | Maybe you just haven’t grown it yet. | 也许你只是还没发育完全 |
[06:29] | I’m not growing a tail. | 我才不会长尾巴 |
[06:31] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[06:37] | Are you slowing down for me? | 你这是在故意让我吗 |
[06:38] | I was waiting for you. | 人家不是在等你嘛 |
[06:40] | What? Waiting for me to catch up? | 怎么 等我赶上你吗 |
[06:42] | You looked like you were struggling. | 你看上去很难赶上我嘛 |
[06:44] | Maybe I was admiring the view. | 我只是在这边欣赏风景 |
[06:47] | Try admiring from afar. | 那你就远远地欣赏吧 |
[07:13] | Mccall, I don’t know why, | 麦高 不知道为什么 |
[07:14] | but your pain gives me a special kind of joy. | 看到你痛苦我就有一种莫名的快感 |
[07:18] | Right? | 为嘛呢 |
[07:20] | All right, next two. | 好了 下一组 |
[07:22] | Stilinski, Erica, let’s go. | 斯蒂林斯 埃里卡 上 |
[07:25] | The wall. | 上墙 |
[07:51] | Oh, please… | 天呐 救命 |
[07:54] | Erica. | 埃里卡 |
[07:56] | Dizzy? | 头晕了吗 |
[07:57] | Is it vertigo? | 是不是眩晕症 |
[08:00] | Vertigo’s a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. | 眩晕症是一种内耳前庭系统的功能紊乱 |
[08:03] | She’s just freaking out. | 她只不过是吓坏了 |
[08:06] | Erica. | 埃里卡 |
[08:09] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:11] | Coach, maybe it’s not safe. | 教练 会不会出事啊 |
[08:12] | You know she’s epileptic. | 她可是有癫痫症 |
[08:14] | Why doesn’t anybody tell me this stuff? | 你们怎么不早说 |
[08:16] | Erica, y-you’re fine. | 埃里卡 你不会有事的 |
[08:19] | Just kick off from the wall. | 踢墙下来 |
[08:24] | There’s a mat to catch you. | 下面有垫子保护你 |
[08:27] | Come on. | 没事的 |
[08:36] | See, you’re fine. | 看 你没事吧 |
[08:37] | You’re on the ground. | 着陆了 |
[08:37] | You’re all right. Let’s go. Shake it off. | 没事了 去休息吧 振作一下 |
[08:39] | You’re fine. | 没事了 |
[09:05] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[09:07] | Anybody see Isaac Lahey, you immediately tell the principal. | 你们看到艾萨克·拉西的话 马上告诉校长 |
[09:09] | Get a teacher, or you call me. | 或者告诉老师 或打我的电话 |
[09:12] | Except for you, Greenberg. | 除了你 格林伯格 |
[09:13] | Don’t call me for anything. | 有任何事都别打我电话 |
[09:15] | I’m not kidding. Don’t call me. | 我不是说笑 别找我 |
[09:16] | You shouldn’t even have my number. | 你就不该有我的号码 |
[09:19] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[09:21] | It’s Derek’s problem now. | 那是德里克的问题了 |
[09:42] | What do you mean tonight’s not a good idea? | 今晚时机不太好是什么意思 |
[09:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:45] | That thing that we saw last night, | 昨晚我们看到的那个东西 |
[09:48] | Isaac missing, Allison’s grandfather. | 艾萨克的失踪 艾莉森的祖父 |
[09:51] | All this stuff happening with Derek just doesn’t feel right. | 一切与德里克有关的事都让我感觉诡异 |
[09:54] | No, you’re not backing out. | 喂喂喂 你可不能退缩 |
[09:56] | Do you wanna know why? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[09:57] | Because you and Allison are obviously | 因为很明显 你跟艾莉森 |
[09:58] | having quite a good time together. | 在一起玩得很开心 |
[10:00] | And you know who else wants to have a good time? | 你知道谁也想爽一把吗 |
[10:01] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[10:02] | Stiles wants to have a good time…many, many times. | 而且斯泰尔斯不止想爽一把 想一直爽下去 |
[10:05] | Several times in a row. | 一次还想爽几把 |
[10:06] | In several different positions. | 还要在不同地方爽 |
[10:08] | Are you even listening to me? | 你有在听我说话吗 |
[10:10] | What–what is that? | 这是什么情况 |
[10:23] | Put her on her side. | 让她侧身躺着 |
[10:24] | Put her on her side. | 让她侧身躺着 |
[10:26] | How’d you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:28] | I just felt it. | 我感觉到了 |
[10:38] | It’s been a while since we saw you, Erica. | 好久不见了 埃里卡 |
[10:39] | You were being so good about taking your medication. | 你的药物治疗一直很有效 |
[10:42] | Are you gonna tell my mom? | 你要告诉我妈吗 |
[10:44] | Well, I swear I don’t want to, | 我实在不想告诉她 |
[10:46] | but there’s this team of lawyers in the back | 但是外面有一群律师 |
[10:49] | who would break my legs, | 他们扬言要打断我的腿 |
[10:50] | and I don’t know if you’ve seen my legs, | 不知道你有没有见过我的腿 |
[10:51] | but for a girl my age, | 但在我这个年纪 |
[10:52] | they’re still pretty hot. | 它们还是很性感滴哟 |
[10:54] | So… | 所以… |
[10:58] | Doctor’s gonna be in in a minute, okay? | 医生马上就会来 好吗 |
[11:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:32] | Lie still. | 躺着别动 |
[11:54] | Side effects may include anxiety, | 副作用可能包括 焦虑 |
[11:58] | waking, acne, ulcerative colitis. | 失眠 长粉刺 溃疡性结肠炎 |
[12:04] | Yeesh. | 呃啊 |
[12:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:10] | Let’s just say we have a…mutual friend. | 就当我是你朋友的朋友吧 |
[12:20] | You get a…warning right before you have a seizure. | 癫痫发作之前 你感觉到了警告 |
[12:26] | It’s called an aura. | 那叫预兆 |
[12:29] | It’s… | 就像 |
[12:31] | It’s like a metallic taste in my mouth. | 就像我嘴里有金属的味道 |
[12:35] | You don’t have to lie, Erica. | 不必骗我 埃里卡 |
[12:39] | What’s it really taste like? | 到底是什么味道 |
[12:43] | It tastes like blood. | 是血的味道 |
[12:47] | What if I told you… | 如果我告诉你 |
[12:50] | That all of this could go away? | 所有这些都可以消失 |
[12:55] | The side effects… | 这些负作用 |
[12:59] | The symptoms… | 生病的症状 |
[13:04] | All of it. | 所有的一切 |
[13:09] | And what if all those things not only went away… | 如果我再告诉你这些东西不仅消失了 |
[13:16] | But everything else… | 你身体的其他部分 |
[13:22] | Got even better? | 还能变得更强大 |
[13:27] | How? | 怎么做到 |
[13:31] | Let me show you. | 我来教你 |
[13:42] | A small exposure to an otherwise deadly virus | 伤口暴露在其他致命的病毒之下 |
[13:46] | can actually prevent the effects | 实际上可以阻止传染病的传播 |
[13:48] | of the infection from spreading. | 所带来的影响 |
[13:50] | This is called vaccination. | 这就是接种疫苗 |
[13:53] | What the hell did you do to my camera? | 你他妈对我的相机做了什么 |
[13:57] | The lens is cracked. | 镜头都坏掉了 |
[14:00] | So by creating an immunity… | 所以通过一个免疫体 |
[14:02] | Did you drop it? | 是你摔的吗 |
[14:03] | Your body is primed to fight off the infection. | 你的身体就可以随时击退遭受感染的危险 |
[14:06] | Do you know how expensive this thing is? | 你知道这个有多贵吗 |
[14:08] | For meningitis to rabies from an animal bite. | 由动物咬伤所造成的脑膜炎到狂犬病 |
[14:12] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[14:12] | Just send me a bill. | 给我账单就可了 |
[14:14] | Meaning the subject is now immune. | 意味着主体已经免疫了 |
[14:24] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | Show it to me. | 给我看看 |
[14:27] | Show it to me. Come on. | 来啊 给我看看 |
[14:29] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[14:30] | Nothing happened to you. | 你什么事都没有 |
[14:31] | It’s like… | 就像 |
[14:33] | It’s like you’re immune. | 好像你对此免疫 |
[14:35] | I don’t have a clue to what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[14:37] | It’s…it’s you. | 是你 |
[14:41] | Whatever it is…blood, saliva… | 不管是什么 血液 唾液 |
[14:44] | whatever soul-killing substance is running through your veins, | 还是你血管中流淌的其它夺魂物质 |
[14:48] | you did this to me. | 你把它传给我了 |
[14:51] | You ruined it for me. | 你把它给毁了 |
[14:54] | You ruined everything! | 你毁了一切 |
[15:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:33] | This is the girls room. | 这里是女洗手间 |
[16:39] | Boyd. | 博伊德 |
[16:41] | You got the keys? | 你有滑雪场钥匙吗 |
[16:49] | This isn’t a favor. | 这不是帮忙 |
[16:51] | It’s a transaction. | 而是交易 |
[16:52] | Right, yeah. | 好啊 |
[16:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[17:01] | I said 50. | 我说我要$50 |
[17:04] | Really, I… | 真的 |
[17:06] | I remember 20. | 我记得是$20 |
[17:07] | I don’t know. I have a really good verbal memory. | 是对的吧 我对别人的话可记得一清二楚 |
[17:09] | And I remember 20. | 我记得是$20 |
[17:10] | I remember that distinct “Twa” sound, “Twa-enty.” | 我清楚的记得是”Er”的音 20 |
[17:13] | I said fifty. | 我说过50 |
[17:14] | With a “Fa” Sound. | 是”Wu”开头的音 |
[17:16] | Hear the difference? | 听出差别了吗 |
[17:17] | If you can’t, | 如果还没听出来 |
[17:17] | I can demonstrate some other words with the “Fa” sound. | 我可以用其它”cao”开头的词来证明 |
[17:20] | Uh, no, no, no. | 不 不用 |
[17:21] | I think I’m recalling it. | 我觉得我想起来了 |
[17:22] | No. Maybe I just got it confused with…for…ty. | 不对 我可能跟40弄混了 |
[17:38] | Come on, man, have you seen the piece of crap jeep that I drive? | 哥们 我开的可是辆破吉普 |
[17:41] | You seen the piece of crap bus that I take? | 我还得坐破巴士呢 |
[17:49] | $50 Fiddy. | |
[17:55] | Okay. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[18:01] | Got ’em. | 拿到了 |
[18:03] | Pick you up right after work tonight and we’ll meet at the rink, cool? | 放学来接你 我们滑冰场见 好吗 |
[18:39] | What…the holy hell… is that? | 我靠 那是谁 |
[18:44] | It’s Erica. | 是埃里卡 |
[19:30] | Why do I get the feeling you’ve got a lot on your mind? | 我怎么感觉你心不在焉的 |
[19:33] | Sorry, it just, kind of slipped through my fingers. | 抱歉 我手滑了一下 |
[19:37] | Everything has been slipping through my fingers. | 所有的一切都从我手中滑落 |
[19:40] | Now that sounds like far too world-weary a thing | 这种厌世情绪可不应该 |
[19:42] | for a teenager to say. | 从青少年口中说出 |
[19:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:48] | You might wanna try a different perspective. | 你也许应该换一种思维方式 |
[19:51] | This is just entropy at work. | 这只是熵的变化 |
[19:55] | This is more the natural way of the universe. | 这是宇宙的更自然存在形式 |
[19:59] | But it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s falling apart. | 但是并不意味着它分开了 |
[20:04] | It’s just…changing shape. | 只是改变形态而已 |
[20:09] | For better or worse? | 变好还是变坏了呢 |
[20:12] | Exactly. | 这就看你怎么想了 |
[20:16] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[20:20] | When are we gonna talk about… | 我们什么时候讨论下 |
[20:24] | the thing that we never got a chance to talk about? | 之前没有机会讨论的事 |
[20:27] | Oh, yes. | 是哦 |
[20:30] | We never did get a chance to talk about that, did we? | 我们还没讨论过那个问题 对吗 |
[20:34] | Now is definitely a good time. | 现在时机刚好 |
[20:36] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[20:38] | What do you think? | 你觉得多少合适 |
[20:41] | Two dollars? | 两美元吗 |
[20:43] | Two dollars? | 两美元 |
[20:44] | You’re right. | 那好吧 |
[20:45] | $2.50 more an hour. | 每小时多加2.5美元 |
[20:47] | It seem like a pretty good raise. | 感觉涨了不少 |
[20:49] | It’s not exactly what I was… | 其实这并不是我要 |
[20:53] | $2.50 more an hour? | 每小时就多加2.5美元 |
[20:54] | Done. | 成交 |
[20:56] | Don’t forget to clean up the cat cages. | 别忘了打扫猫笼子 |
[21:12] | Hello. | 干什么呢 |
[21:13] | Studying. | 在学习 |
[21:20] | Just studying, dad. | 爸爸 就是学习而已 |
[21:22] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[21:24] | But we need you to remember what happened. | 只是想要你时刻记着发生的事 |
[21:27] | You want me to stop being friends with her? | 你要我跟她绝交吗 |
[21:30] | Actually, we want the opposite. | 实际上 正好相反 |
[21:32] | I know how this might sound, | 虽然听起来不太道德 |
[21:34] | but we need you to keep an eye on her. | 但是我要你看着她 |
[21:38] | You want me to spy on her? | 你让我监视她 |
[21:39] | We want you to look out for your friend | 我要你注意你的朋友 |
[21:42] | to make sure everything’s okay with her. | 确保她一切正常 |
[21:50] | Seems okay to me. | 我觉得她没问题 |
[22:14] | Could it be any colder in here? | 这里是有多冷啊 |
[22:20] | Here. | 给 |
[22:22] | I’m wearing blue. | 我的衣服是蓝色的 |
[22:25] | Orange and blue, not a good combination. | 橙色和蓝色 搭起来不好看 |
[22:27] | But it’s the colors of the Mets. | 但这可是纽约大都会队的颜色啊 |
[22:50] | Okay, um, maybe orange and blue is not the best. | 好吧 可能橙色和蓝色真不搭 |
[22:54] | But, um, you know, | 但是 你知道 |
[22:56] | sometimes there’s other things | 有时候有些东西 |
[22:57] | you wouldn’t think would be a good combination | 也许你觉得不搭 |
[22:59] | end up turning out to be, | 但最后发现 |
[23:01] | like, a perfect combination, you know, like two people together… | 其实非常登对 比如说两个人在一起了 |
[23:06] | who nobody ever thought would be together ever. | 但之前从来没人觉得他们能在一起 |
[23:10] | No, I can see that. | 不用你说 这我明白 |
[23:14] | You can? | 你懂 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:18] | They’re cute together. | 他们真般配 |
[23:25] | Oh, yeah, them. | 他们啊 是啊 |
[23:27] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[23:28] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[23:30] | Adorable. | 是很可爱 |
[23:33] | Since you never skated before, | 鉴于你从来没滑过 |
[23:34] | maybe I should give you a few pointers? | 我该告诉你点小窍门 |
[23:37] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[23:39] | I don’t know if this is news to you or anything, | 不知道你还记得吗 |
[23:41] | but you remember the werewolf thing? | 我可是个狼人 |
[23:43] | Super speed, strength and reflexes. | 运动速度极快 力量强大 反应敏捷 |
[23:47] | So a little ice skating should be no problem. | 所以滑冰对你来说小菜一碟 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:57] | See? | 看到了 |
[23:58] | It’s no problem–ugh! | 完全没问题… |
[24:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[24:24] | Well? | 怎么啦 |
[24:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:29] | Okay, you got it. | 很好 会了吧 |
[24:31] | You got it. | 会了吧 |
[24:32] | You got– | 你会了 |
[24:40] | I think I’m getting the hang of it! | 我掌握诀窍啦 |
[24:46] | You look like you hit your head that time. | 你好像撞到头了 |
[24:48] | What’s that, coach? | 这满天的是什么啊 教练 |
[24:50] | You definitely hit your head. | 你肯定撞到头了 |
[25:25] | Oh, my eyes. | 我的眼睛 |
[25:27] | The–the flash triggers them. | 眼里的光让照片曝光了 |
[25:30] | This one’s normal. | 这张是正常的 |
[25:33] | Oh, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[25:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:47] | Two’s not enough for Derek. | 我知道两个人还满足不了德里克 |
[26:48] | I know he needs at least three. | 他至少需要三个 |
[26:50] | So who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[26:54] | Why does there have to be a next when we’ve already got you? | 已经有你了 还要第三个干什么 |
[26:57] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[26:59] | You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure | 我之前不知道发病的时候自己什么样 |
[27:02] | until someone took a video of me | 后来有一次有人把我拍了下来 |
[27:03] | once and put it online? | 还传到网上去 |
[27:04] | I don’t care. | 这不关我事 |
[27:05] | It happened during class. | 是在上课过程中拍的 |
[27:07] | I started seizing in my desk | 我在课桌上抽搐 |
[27:09] | and everyone was saying | 每个人都在说 |
[27:09] | how they should put something in my mouth | 应该放点东西到我嘴里 |
[27:11] | until some genius reads the card | 直到一个天才看到 |
[27:14] | on my key ring which tells him | 我钥匙扣上的卡片 上面说 |
[27:15] | not to ’cause it could break my teeth. | 不能那么做 要不就会损坏我的牙 |
[27:17] | Erica. | 艾瑞卡 |
[27:18] | Do you know what happens next? | 知道接下来怎样了吗 |
[27:22] | I piss myself. | 我失禁了 |
[27:25] | And they start laughing. | 他们就开始笑 |
[27:29] | You know, the only good thing about seizures | 癫痫病最好的一点是 |
[27:31] | was that I never remembered them. | 发病过后你就不记得了 |
[27:34] | Until some brilliant jerkoff… | 但那些天才混蛋 |
[27:37] | had to go and put cameras in everybody’s phone. | 把每台手机都装上了摄像头 |
[27:43] | Look at me now, Scott. | 看着我 斯科特 |
[27:50] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[27:52] | You only have eyes for her. | 你只对她有兴趣 |
[29:01] | This is so embarrassing. | 真是丢脸 |
[29:03] | Not at all. | 不会 |
[29:04] | I have seen far worse come through these doors. | 我在这里见过更糟的 |
[29:07] | We keep a pair of bolt cutters in the back. | 我们身后都背着钳子呢 |
[29:09] | Trust me, you don’t wanna know what they’re for. | 相信我 你不会想知道它们的用途 |
[29:11] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[29:11] | Something about men and their egos. | 和男人以及他们的自尊心有关吧 |
[29:13] | Mmm. Boys will be boys. | 是啊 本性难移啊 |
[29:15] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我了解 |
[29:16] | I was a teacher for years at an all boys private school. | 我在一所私立男校当了几年的老师 |
[29:21] | Oh, I don’t need the anesthetic. | 我不需要麻醉 |
[29:23] | Are you serious? | 你确定吗 |
[29:27] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[29:28] | Speaking of boys, how’s Scott? | 说到男孩子 斯科特怎么样 |
[29:30] | Scott? He’s, uh, like every other teenager. | 斯科特 他和其他青少年一样 |
[29:36] | I’m sure he was pretty devastated after the whole breakup. | 我想他在分手后一定很伤心吧 |
[29:39] | He has been a little odd lately, well, you know, | 他最近有点古怪 |
[29:42] | he’s kind of always odd, | 他总是很奇怪 |
[29:44] | but he doesn’t seem all that… | 但是他看起来并没有那么的 |
[29:48] | Heartbroken? | 伤心吗 |
[29:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:53] | Maybe he just hides it well. | 可能是他隐藏的好 |
[29:56] | Teenagers are quite good at hiding things, aren’t they? | 青少年很擅长隐藏感情 不是吗 |
[30:07] | I know how it looked, but she came up to me. | 你不要误会 是她过来找我的 |
[30:12] | I’m not jealous. | 我没吃醋 |
[30:15] | You’re not? | 没有吗 |
[30:16] | She’s with Derek now, isn’t she? | 她现在和德里克混在一起 对吗 |
[30:18] | Like Isaac. | 跟艾萨克一样 |
[30:23] | You can’t get caught in the middle of this. | 你不能夹在中间被抓到了 |
[30:26] | Don’t you feel what’s happening? | 你还不了解现在的情形吗 |
[30:27] | My grandfather coming here, | 我爷爷来了 |
[30:30] | Derek turning Erica and Isaac, it’s… | 德里克转化了艾瑞卡和艾萨克 |
[30:33] | it’s like battle lines are being drawn. | 感觉双方要交火了 |
[30:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:36] | There’s always crossfire. | 战斗在所难免 |
[30:39] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我应该怎么做 |
[30:41] | I can’t just stand by. | 我不能袖手旁观 |
[30:43] | I can’t pretend to be normal. | 我不能假装没事 |
[30:46] | I don’t want you to be normal. | 我没有让你假装没事 |
[30:47] | I want you to be alive. | 我要你活着 |
[30:56] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[30:57] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[31:00] | What, it’s an empty table. | 怎么了 只是张空桌子 |
[31:02] | Yeah, but whose empty table? | 是的 但是那是谁的桌子呢 |
[31:06] | Boyd. | 博伊德的 |
[31:12] | I’m going to go to the ice rink to see if he’s there. | 我去溜冰场看看他是否在那儿 |
[31:14] | And if he’s not at home, | 如果他不在家 |
[31:15] | you call me, got it? | 你给我打电话 |
[31:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:19] | Maybe we should let him. | 要不就随他去吧 |
[31:20] | Boyd, you know, man? | 博伊德 你也知道 |
[31:22] | You said Derek’s giving them a choice, right? | 你说过德里克给了他们选择 对吧 |
[31:24] | We can’t. | 这不行 |
[31:26] | You gotta admit, Erica looks pretty good. | 你必须承认 艾瑞卡看起来很好 |
[31:29] | You know, the word “Sensational” comes to mind. | 她现在可以用”惊为天人”来形容 |
[31:31] | How good do you think she’s gonna look | 附子草在她脑中 |
[31:33] | with a wolfsbane bullet in her head? | 你想她的感觉会好吗 |
[31:35] | All right, all I’m saying is | 好吧 我想说的是 |
[31:37] | maybe this one isn’t totally your responsibility. | 也许这次不全是你的责任 |
[31:39] | They are. | 是 |
[31:41] | And you know this thing’s gonna get out of control. | 但是如果事情到了不可收拾的地步 |
[31:42] | That makes me responsible. | 那么我就有责任了 |
[31:45] | All right, I’m with you. | 好吧 我挺你 |
[31:47] | And I also gotta say this newfound heroism | 我不得不说这英雄主义气概 |
[31:49] | is making me very attracted to you. | 使你变得很有吸引力啊 |
[31:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[31:51] | No, seriously. | 不 说真的 |
[31:52] | Do you wanna just try making out for a sec? | 你有没有一瞬间想要约她出去 |
[31:53] | Just to see how it feels. | 看看感觉怎么样 |
[32:03] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[32:06] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我 |
[32:07] | You owe me an explanation. | 你欠我一个解释 |
[32:13] | I wanna know why it–why it didn’t work. | 我想知道为什么 没有效果 |
[32:20] | Screw it. | 去你的 |
[32:25] | Holy… | 天啊 |
[32:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:40] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[32:42] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[32:43] | I got one for you. | 我问问你 |
[32:44] | What are you doing here, Jackson? | 你来这儿干什么 杰克逊 |
[32:49] | Nothing, I was–I was–I was just–nothing, I– | 没事 我只是 没事 |
[32:53] | Jackson, I hope you’re not still pursuing something | 杰克逊 我希望你不要再执迷不悟的 |
[32:56] | that you shouldn’t be. | 追求一些你不应该得到的东西 |
[32:58] | Because I don’t want to be forced to pursue you. | 因为我不想抓捕你 |
[33:02] | Stay out of this. | 离这些东西远点 |
[33:04] | You’ve got so much good in your life. | 你的生活已经很好了 |
[33:05] | You’re smart, good-looking, | 聪明又帅气 |
[33:08] | you’re captain of the lacrosse team. | 还是长曲棍球队的队长 |
[33:12] | Co-captain. | 双队长之一 |
[33:28] | Hey, Boyd? | 博伊德 |
[33:33] | Hey, Boyd? | 博伊德 你在吗 |
[33:34] | It’s Stiles. | 是我 斯泰尔斯 |
[33:40] | What are you doing here, Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 你在这干什么 |
[33:41] | Uh, nothing, I was just looking for, um… | 没干什么 我来找 |
[33:46] | Boyd? | 博伊德吗 |
[33:48] | Yeah. Yes. | 是的 对 |
[33:49] | Boyd. | 来找博伊德 |
[33:51] | You know what you’re doing right now that’s kind of funny? | 你知道你现在的行为有点可笑吗 |
[33:55] | You’re only looking in my eyes. | 你只盯着我的眼睛看 |
[33:59] | That’s funny? | 可笑吗 |
[34:00] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[34:02] | Because it’s that kind of look | 看起来 |
[34:03] | where you’re trying not to look anywhere other than my eyes, | 你努力不去看我眼睛以外的其他地方 |
[34:06] | but you want to, don’t you? | 但其实你很想看 对吗 |
[34:10] | You want a nice, long, hard… | 你想要完整 长时间 仔细地 |
[34:15] | look. | 看我 |
[34:20] | Not really. No. | 不是这样 不是 |
[34:22] | Oh. So it’s just my eyes? | 那你只想看我的眼睛咯 |
[34:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:26] | You have beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛很美 |
[34:28] | I have beautiful everything. | 我全身都很美 |
[34:29] | And a newfound self-confidence. | 你还有突然增加的自信心 |
[34:31] | Congratulations, Erica. | 恭喜你 艾瑞卡 |
[34:33] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[34:34] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不能去 |
[34:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:38] | You’re having car trouble. | 你的车坏了 |
[35:00] | I was wondering if you could give me your medical opinion on | 你能不能告诉我 从医学的角度看 |
[35:04] | what killed this man. | 是什么使这个人丧命 |
[35:05] | I don’t know if you saw the sign out there, | 你看到外面的牌子了吗 |
[35:06] | but this is just an animal clinic. | 这里只是一家宠物医院 |
[35:09] | I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[35:12] | I’m also aware you’re not just a vet. | 我还知道 你不只是一位兽医 |
[35:21] | Boyd. | 博伊德 |
[35:24] | I just wanna talk. | 我只是想和你聊聊天 |
[35:27] | Hey, come on, Boyd, please. | 跟我说说 博伊德 拜托 |
[35:30] | Did Derek tell you everything? | 德里克把所有事情都告诉你了吗 |
[35:33] | And I don’t just mean going out of control on the full moons. | 不只是满月时失控变身的事情 |
[35:35] | I mean everything. | 我是指所有事 |
[35:40] | He told me about the hunters. | 他还告诉了我猎手的事情 |
[35:43] | And that’s not enough for you to say no? | 这件事情还不足以让你拒绝吗 |
[35:47] | Whatever you want | 不管你想要什么 |
[35:47] | there’s other ways to get it. | 总有其他的办法可以得到 |
[35:48] | I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day. | 我只是想中午有人陪我吃饭 |
[35:50] | If you’re looking for friends, you can do | 如果你希望结交朋友 |
[35:54] | a lot better than Derek. | 比德里克合适的人多得是 |
[35:56] | That really hurts, Scott. | 这话太伤人了 斯科特 |
[36:00] | I mean, if you’re going to review me, | 如果你想评论我 |
[36:05] | at least take a consensus. | 至少听听大家怎么说 |
[36:08] | Erica, how’s life been for you since we met? | 艾瑞卡 我们认识之后你的生活怎么样 |
[36:14] | In a word…transformative. | 简单来说 充满变化 |
[36:23] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[36:25] | Well, I’m a little bummed about being a fugitive, | 成为逃犯 这点有点不好 |
[36:27] | but other than that, I’m great. | 但除此之外 一切都很棒 |
[36:30] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[36:30] | This isn’t exactly a fair fight. | 这样不是公平对决 |
[36:33] | Then go home, Scott. | 那你就回去吧 斯科特 |
[36:46] | I mean fair for them. | 我是说对他们不公平 |
[37:43] | Don’t you get it? | 你们不明白吗 |
[37:45] | He’s not doing this for you. | 他不是为了你们才这么做的 |
[37:47] | He’s just adding to his own power, okay? | 他只是想增加自己的力量 |
[37:49] | It’s all about him. | 全部都是为了他自己 |
[37:51] | He makes you feel like he’s giving you some kind of gift | 他让你们感觉自己收到了馈赠 |
[37:53] | when all he’s done is turn you into a bunch of guard dogs! | 事实上他只是把你们变成了一群看门狗 |
[38:00] | It’s true. | 你说得对 |
[38:03] | It is about power. | 确实是为了力量 |
[39:09] | You don’t wanna be like them. | 你不会想要变成他们那样的 |
[39:13] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:21] | I wanna be like you. | 我想变成你这样 |
[39:39] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[39:43] | Why aren’t you healing? | 这个伤口为什么不能自愈呢 |
[39:44] | Because it’s from an Alpha. | 因为那是阿尔法狼留下的 |
[39:51] | I think maybe we better have that talk now. | 我想我们最好谈谈这件事 |