时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | It’s called a Kanima. | 那是一只蜥蜴怪 |
[00:06] | Killing may be its only purpose. | 杀戮或许是它唯一的目的 |
[00:10] | It’s fast, remarkably strong, | 它迅速 极其强壮 |
[00:12] | and has the capacity to render | 能够在几秒内 |
[00:13] | its victims essentially helpless within seconds. | 制服它的猎物 |
[00:17] | It doesn’t know what it is. | 不知道它是什么 |
[00:19] | Or who. | 或者说谁 |
[00:19] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[00:21] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[00:23] | It’s like you’re–you’re | 你 你好像 |
[00:23] | immune. | 免疫 |
[00:26] | Derek, I want to know why. | 德里克 告诉我为什么 |
[00:28] | It didn’t work. | 没用 |
[00:29] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:30] | Are you the yearbook photographer? | 你是年鉴摄影师吗 |
[00:31] | I just take pictures. | 我就是来拍照片的 |
[00:33] | Just lacrosse, or other things? | 只拍长曲棍球吗 还拍什么 |
[00:34] | Anything that catches my eye. | 任何吸引我的东西 |
[00:37] | You said you know who it is? | 你说你知道它是谁 |
[00:38] | No, but I think it knew me. | 不 但我认为它认识我 |
[00:57] | More. | 加码 |
[01:18] | No, I said don’t help me! | 我说了别帮我 |
[01:20] | Don’t help you as in don’t spot you, | 你的意思是别保护你 |
[01:21] | or don’t help you as in let the bar crush your throat? | 还是就让这杠铃压断你的喉咙 |
[01:25] | I should be able to do twice that. | 我应该能举起两倍这个重量的 |
[01:27] | On the surface of the moon– | 在月球上吗 |
[01:28] | maybe. | 或许有这个可能 |
[01:37] | I’m hitting the shower. | 我去冲澡了 |
[01:39] | If I come back and you’re lying dead underneath a pile of weight, | 如果我回来时你死在杠铃下 |
[01:41] | I’m taking the Porsche. | 保时捷就归我了 |
[02:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[02:56] | What happened to you on the night of the full moon? | 满月那天晚上 你发生什么事了吗 |
[02:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:59] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[03:00] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[03:06] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[03:11] | No, wait. | 不 等一下 |
[03:12] | No, wait, I can–I can prove it. | 不 等等 我可以 我可以证明 |
[03:15] | I taped myself. | 我给自己录像了 |
[03:19] | You taped yourself? | 你给自己录像了吗 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:21] | It was the full moon. | 就是满月那晚 |
[03:23] | And maybe while you were curled in the corner | 可能就当你蜷缩在墙角 |
[03:24] | having an existential crisis about turning into a monster, | 对变成怪兽产生生存焦虑的时候 |
[03:26] | I was preparing for the so-called gift | 我正等着你们的大坏蛋阿尔法狼承诺 |
[03:28] | your big, bad alpha promised me, | 赋予我的所谓的”能力” |
[03:29] | and what did I get? | 我又得到了什么 |
[03:31] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[03:33] | You want proof? | 你想要证据是吗 |
[03:34] | Let me get the video. | 我去拿录像 |
[03:39] | No. | 不用了 |
[03:43] | No, I have a better idea. | 不用了 我有个更好的主意 |
[03:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:00] | You know, Jackson, | 知道吗 杰克逊 |
[04:03] | you’ve always been kind of a snake… | 你一直都是蛇类 |
[04:05] | And everyone knows a snake can’t be poisoned by its own venom. | 众所周知 蛇不会被自己的毒液毒死 |
[04:58] | You’re still a snake, Jackson, | 你仍然是条蛇 杰克逊 |
[05:01] | just not the one we’re looking for. | 不过不是我们要找的那条 |
[05:18] | You’re still gonna have to do one more thing for us. | 你还得为我们再做一件事 |
[05:22] | Well, actually, for me. | 其实 是为我 |
[05:34] | So now you’re telling me that | 你现在又告诉我 |
[05:36] | you didn’t see Isaac and his father | 你没看到艾萨克和他的父亲 |
[05:38] | arguing before the murder? | 在谋杀案前发生争吵吗 |
[05:41] | Not exactly. | 好像没有 |
[05:45] | Not exactly…or no? | 好像没有还是没有 |
[05:49] | Because when it comes to the Law, | 在法律上 |
[05:50] | there’s a fairly large divide | 好像没有跟没有 |
[05:51] | between not exactly and no. | 是有显著区别的 |
[05:54] | Like, if “not exactly” | 就好比 如果”好像没有” |
[05:55] | were sitting in this chair, | 能让我坐在这张椅子上 |
[05:56] | then “no” would be somewhere in the middle of the pacific ocean, | 那么”没有”就会把我扔到太平洋中间 |
[05:59] | drowning next to my career. | 随我的事业一起沉入海底 |
[06:05] | So what’s it gonna be, huh? | 所以到底是怎样 |
[06:08] | Not exactly or no? | 好像没有还是没有 |
[06:13] | No. | 没有 |
[06:16] | Ah, crap. | 我靠 |
[06:23] | Dude, I just talked to my Dad, | 哥们儿 我刚跟我爸谈完 |
[06:24] | who just talked to Jackson, | 他刚跟杰克逊谈完 |
[06:25] | and I’ve got really terrible, | 我得知了一个非常严重 |
[06:26] | horrible, very, very bad news. | 非常可怕非常坏的消息 |
[06:28] | I think I already know. | 我想我已经知道了 |
[07:16] | All right, I only found one thing online called the kanima. | 我在网上只找到一种叫变形怪的生物 |
[07:18] | It’s a werejaguar from South America | 它是来自南美的美洲虎人 |
[07:20] | that goes after murderers. | 专门追杀杀人犯 |
[07:23] | That thing was not a jaguar. | 那东西不是美洲虎 |
[07:24] | Yeah, and I’m not exactly a murderer. | 对 我也不是杀人犯 |
[07:26] | Yeah, but you did see it kill somebody, | 但你确实看到它杀人了 |
[07:28] | which is probably why it tried to kill you. | 或许正是因此它才要杀了你 |
[07:30] | And it’s still trying to kill You, | 它仍然在追杀你 |
[07:31] | and it probably won’t stop until you’re dead. | 可能直到你死它才甘心 |
[07:33] | You know, sometimes I really | 有时候我真的怀疑 |
[07:34] | begin to question this “Friendship.” | 我们友谊 |
[07:36] | It took forever, but I found | 花了我很长时间 但我最终 |
[07:38] | a program that can recover your video. | 找到了一个可以复原你录像的程序 |
[07:40] | I’ll run it in my free period this afternoon. | 我今天下午有空的时候就帮你弄 |
[07:42] | Yeah, just let me know when it’s done. | 好的 搞定了告诉我一声就行 |
[07:47] | So Derek wants this done during chemistry? | 德里克希望这件事在化学课上完成吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, and if it’s Lydia, | 是 如果是莉迪亚 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna kill that bitch, all right? | 我一定毙了那贱人 |
[07:52] | We have to test her first. | 我们得先试探她一下 |
[07:54] | Kanima. | 变形怪 |
[08:04] | Hey, testicle left and right. | 左右双”蛋” |
[08:09] | What the hell is a Kanima? | 变形怪是什么鬼东西 |
[08:12] | All right, listen up. | 听着 |
[08:13] | A quick warning before we begin our review. | 开始复习之前 我先提醒一句 |
[08:16] | Some of you, like McCall, | 你们中的一些人 比如麦高 |
[08:18] | might want to start their own study groups, | 想成立自己的学习小组 |
[08:19] | because tomorrow’s midterm | 因为明天的期中考试 |
[08:20] | is so profoundly difficult… | 实在太难了 |
[08:24] | I’m not even too sure I could pass it. | 我都不知道自己能不能及格 |
[08:27] | Okay, I need a volunteer at the board | 我需要一个人自愿到黑板前 |
[08:29] | to answer the first question. | 回答第一个问题 |
[08:31] | Who’s got it, huh? | 谁来答 |
[08:32] | Come on, let’s go, buddy. | 伙计们来啊 |
[08:34] | Paralyzed from the neck down. | 脖子以下没有知觉 |
[08:36] | Do you have any idea what that feels like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 |
[08:38] | I’m familiar with the sensation. | 我有过类似的感觉 |
[08:40] | Wait… | 等等 |
[08:41] | Why would Derek test you? | 为什么德里克会试探你 |
[08:42] | Why would he think that it’s you? | 为什么他确定是你 |
[08:43] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[08:45] | Wait, do they think it’s Lydia? | 等等 他们觉得是莉迪亚吗 |
[08:46] | I don’t know, all I heard was her name | 我不知道 我只听到了她的名字 |
[08:48] | and something about chemistry. | 和化学什么的 |
[08:49] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[08:50] | Do you have something you want to share with the rest of the class? | 你有什么想和全班分享的吗 |
[08:55] | Just an undying admiration for my–my coach. | 我只想分享对教练的无限仰慕之情 |
[08:59] | That’s really kind of you. | 你真好 |
[09:03] | Now shut up! | 现在闭嘴 |
[09:05] | Shut it! | 闭上嘴 |
[09:06] | Anybody else? | 还有别人吗 |
[09:13] | How do we know it’s not her? | 我们怎么知道不是她 |
[09:14] | Because I looked into the eyes of that thing, okay? | 因为我和那个怪物对视了 |
[09:16] | And what I saw was pure evil. | 我看到的是满满的罪恶 |
[09:18] | And when I look into Lydia’s eyes, | 和莉迪亚对视时 |
[09:20] | I only see 50% evil. | 我只看到了一半的罪恶 |
[09:22] | All right, maybe 60. | 可能百分之六十吧 |
[09:24] | You know, but no more than 40 on a good day. | 状况良好时 不多于百分之四十 |
[09:26] | Stiles, that’s not a very good argument. | 斯泰尔斯 这没什么说服力 |
[09:28] | I’m aware of that, | 我知道 |
[09:29] | but I swear it’s not her. | 但是我发誓绝对不是她 |
[09:31] | It can’t be, all right? | 不可能是 |
[09:33] | Lydia’s fine. | 莉迪亚没有问题 |
[10:42] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[10:50] | Okay then, anybody else want to try answering? | 还有谁想试试回答吗 |
[10:54] | This time in English? | 这次用英语 |
[11:05] | What is that, Greek? | 那是什么 希腊文吗 |
[11:07] | No, actually, I think it is English. | 不 我觉得是英语 |
[11:19] | Derek is not gonna kill her without proof. | 德里克不会没有根据就杀了她 |
[11:21] | All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? | 就像杰克逊那样 他会试探她 |
[11:23] | But when and where? | 但是什么时候 在哪 |
[11:30] | I think here and now. | 我觉得是现在 就在这里 |
[11:54] | Einstein once said, “Two things are infinite: | 爱因斯坦曾说 “两件事是无限的 |
[11:59] | the universe and human stupidity; | 宇宙和人类的愚昧 |
[12:02] | and I’m not sure about the universe.” | 对于前者 我还不能确定” |
[12:05] | I myself have encountered infinite stupidity. | 我自己就遇到过极其愚蠢的人 |
[12:11] | So to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, | 所以为了减轻无知的危害 |
[12:16] | you’re going to combine efforts through | 你们会通过小组实验 |
[12:18] | a round of group experiments. | 齐心协力 |
[12:20] | Let’s see if two heads are indeed better than one. | 看看是不是能集思广益 |
[12:25] | Or in Mr. Stilinski’s case, less than one. | 或者对斯蒂林斯来说 智慧越积越少 |
[12:30] | Erica, you take the first station. | 埃里卡 你去第一个实验台 |
[12:31] | You’ll start with… | 第一个搭档是 |
[12:37] | I didn’t ask for volunteers. | 我没让大家自愿举手 |
[12:39] | Put your hormonal little hands down. | 放下你们荷尔蒙过高的手 |
[12:44] | Start with Mr. McCall. | 第一个搭档是麦高 |
[12:46] | All right, next two. | 接下来的两个人 |
[12:58] | Whatever you’re thinking about doing, wait. | 不管你们想做什么 先等一等 |
[13:01] | Give me a chance to talk to Derek. | 让我和德里克先谈谈 |
[13:03] | Why don’t you talk to me instead? | 为什么不直接找我 |
[13:09] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[13:13] | In school, you guys act like you’re broken up, | 在学校 你们表现出分手的样子 |
[13:15] | but she’s all over you. | 但是她眼里全是你 |
[13:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[13:20] | If I were Allison, I’d be wanting you… | 如果我是艾莉森 我会每时每刻 |
[13:27] | all the time. | 都想着你 |
[13:32] | Never? | 不嫉妒吗 |
[13:33] | You never get jealous? | 你从来不嫉妒吗 |
[13:34] | Why would I? | 为什么我要嫉妒 |
[13:35] | Because of that thing happening over there. | 因为那边上演的那一出 |
[13:39] | That requires some jealousy. | 很容易让人嫉妒 |
[13:44] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我的菜 |
[13:45] | I’m exactly your type. | 我就是你的菜 |
[13:48] | Switch. | 交换 |
[13:55] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说好吗 |
[13:56] | Don’t talk to Erica or Isaac. | 别和埃里卡或艾萨克说话 |
[13:58] | – Why? -Just don’t. | -为什么 -总之别交流 |
[13:59] | Let’s go, girls. | 走吧 小姑娘 |
[14:00] | Next station. | 下一个实验台 |
[14:01] | Trust me, all right? | 相信我好吗 |
[14:21] | If you harm one perfect strawberry blonde hair on her head, | 如果你伤她一根头发 |
[14:23] | I’m gonna turn your little | 我就把你的狼人皮 |
[14:24] | werewolf ass into a fur coat and | 做成皮大衣 |
[14:26] | give it to her as a birthday present. | 送给她做生日礼物 |
[14:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:30] | I’ve never actually been to one of her big, | 我从来没去过她盛大的 |
[14:32] | invite-only birthday parties. | 受邀才可参加的生日聚会 |
[14:35] | I did ask her out once though. | 但我确实约过她一次 |
[14:36] | Sounds like the beginning to a heartfelt story. | 听起来要开始讲一段感人的故事 |
[14:38] | I’m gonna pass, thanks. | 我选择跳过 谢谢 |
[14:39] | It was the first day of freshman year– | 是高一入学的第一天 |
[14:41] | And you thought everything | 你觉得在高中 |
[14:42] | was gonna be different for you in high school, | 每件事对你来说 都会不同 |
[14:43] | but she said no. | 但是她说不 |
[14:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:46] | Yeah, she even laughed. | 她都笑了 |
[14:47] | Told me to come back when the | 她说 我把自行车 |
[14:48] | bike I rode to school had an engine, not a chain. | 换成汽车的时候 再去找她 |
[14:51] | Mm, unrequited love’s a bitch. | 单相思实在太苦了 |
[14:53] | Maybe you should write about it in english class, you know? | 也许你可以写成英语作文 |
[14:55] | Channel all that negative energy. | 转化负面能量 |
[14:57] | Nah, I was thinking I’d channel it into killing her. | 我想过转化成杀她的能量 |
[15:03] | I’m not very good at writing. | 我不是很擅长写作 |
[15:07] | And switch. | 换人 |
[15:13] | If you’re trying to test my patience, Mr. Stilinski, | 斯蒂林斯基 如果你打算测试我的耐心 |
[15:16] | I guarantee it’ll be a failing grade. | 我保证让你不及格 |
[15:25] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你们想对她怎样 |
[15:28] | Don’t you think the better question is | 你不觉得是她想对我们怎么样 |
[15:29] | what’s she going to do to us? | 这样问更贴切吗 |
[15:43] | I have to say, you guys are cute together. | 不得不说 你们很般配 |
[15:49] | But you know, I’ve always had this feeling like I’m a little psychic. | 但你知道吗 我一直觉得我是通灵体质 |
[15:56] | I just don’t think you’re going to last. | 我不觉得你们会终成眷属 |
[16:01] | You think you can hurt me by | 你认为把手放在他大腿上游离 |
[16:03] | sliding your hand up his thigh? | 就可以伤害我了吗 |
[16:06] | Would you like it better if it were your thigh? | 你觉得放你腿上更好吗 |
[16:12] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[16:14] | Girl fight in lab. | 女生在实验室打架 |
[16:16] | It’ll be hot. | 场面肯定很火辣 |
[16:18] | Time. | 时间到 |
[16:19] | If you’ve catalyzed the reaction correctly, | 如果你们的催化反应正确 |
[16:22] | you should now be looking at a crystal. | 应该能生成一块晶体 |
[16:30] | Now, for the part of that last experiment, | 现在 实验的最后一步 |
[16:33] | I’m sure you’ll all enjoy… | 我相信你们会很享受 |
[16:35] | You can eat it. | 你们可以吃了它 |
[16:59] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[17:02] | What? | 干嘛 |
[17:10] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:39] | Derek’s outside waiting for Lydia. | 德里克在外边等着莉迪亚 |
[17:42] | Waiting to kill her? | 等着杀她吗 |
[17:43] | If he thinks she’s the kanima, then yes, | 如果他认为她是变形怪就会 |
[17:45] | especially after what happened at the pool. | 尤其是游泳池事件发生后 |
[17:46] | It’s not her. | 那不是她 |
[17:47] | Stiles, she didn’t pass the test, man. | 斯泰尔斯 她没通过测试 |
[17:48] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[17:49] | No, it can’t be her. | 不 不可能是她 |
[17:51] | It doesn’t matter, because Derek thinks it’s her. | 你的想法不重要 因为德里克认定是她 |
[17:55] | So either we can convince him that he’s wrong, | 要么我们证明德里克是错的 |
[17:59] | or we’ve got to figure out a way to protect her. | 要么想办法保护莉迪亚 |
[18:01] | Well, I really don’t think | 我不觉得 |
[18:02] | he’s gonna do anything here, not at school. | 他会在学校动手 |
[18:04] | What about after school? | 那放学后呢 |
[18:08] | What if we can prove that Derek’s wrong? | 如果我们证明德里克是错的呢 |
[18:10] | By 3 o’clock? | 在三点之前吗 |
[18:11] | There could be something in the bestiary. | 恶魔典籍里一定有记载 |
[18:12] | Oh, you mean the 900-page book | 你说的是那本900页的 |
[18:14] | written in archaic latin that none of us can read? | 我们没人看得懂的古拉丁语书吗 |
[18:16] | Good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 |
[18:18] | Actually, I think I know someone who might be able to translate it. | 实际上 我认识一个可能看得懂的人 |
[18:21] | Uh, I can talk to Derek, | 我可以和德里克谈谈 |
[18:25] | maybe convince him to give us a chance | 也许说服他给我们一次机会 |
[18:27] | to prove that it’s not her. | 来证明不是莉迪亚 |
[18:30] | But if anything happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[18:31] | you guys let me handle it, okay? | 交给我处理 好吗 |
[18:32] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[18:33] | It means you can’t heal like I do. | 意思是你们没有自愈能力 |
[18:36] | I just don’t want you getting hurt. | 我就是不想让你受伤 |
[18:45] | I can protect myself. | 我可以保护自己 |
[18:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:57] | Did something else happen? | 还有其他事吗 |
[19:04] | I just don’t want you getting hurt. | 我真的不想看你受伤 |
[19:07] | Seriously, if anything goes wrong, you call me, okay? | 说真的 有情况给我打电话 好吗 |
[19:12] | I-I don’t care if your dad finds out. | 我不管你爸爸是否会发现 |
[19:14] | Call, text, scream, yell, whatever. | 打电话 发短信 大叫 怎么都行 |
[19:16] | I’ll hear you and I’ll find you as fast as I can. | 我会听到然后尽快找到你的 |
[19:22] | We have until 3:00. | 三点之前还有时间 |
[19:36] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:38] | It’s a sensitive trigger on that. | 扳机太灵敏了 |
[19:42] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[19:45] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[19:47] | Butterfly. | 还是蝴蝶 |
[19:49] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[19:51] | Butterfly. | 都是蝴蝶 |
[19:59] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[20:02] | Danaus plexippus. | 黑脉金斑蝶[帝王蝶] |
[20:06] | Which is the scientific name for… | 是什么东西的学名 |
[20:09] | Butterfly. | 蝴蝶 |
[20:16] | Lydia, what’s it gonna take to get you to open up? | 莉迪亚 怎么才能让你敞开心扉呢 |
[20:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[20:22] | I am as honest and open as a person can be. | 我和其他人一样开诚布公 |
[20:30] | I would’ve said wolf. | 我会认为是狼 |
[20:35] | So who do you know that can get into your house? | 你觉得谁可以进入你的房间 |
[20:39] | What do you mean? Like, break in? | 你什么意思 闯入吗 |
[20:42] | Or someone who has a key… | 或者是有钥匙的人 |
[20:44] | Who also knows how to edit out two hours of footage out of a tape | 一个知道如何删除两小时连续镜头 |
[20:47] | and knows how to loop it. | 还知道循环播放的人 |
[20:49] | I can do it. | 我可以做到 |
[20:50] | I write my own software, | 我自己写软件 |
[20:51] | and I know your mom forgets to lock the kitchen door. | 我还知道你妈妈总忘记锁厨房的门 |
[20:53] | I could’ve done it too, considering it’s my camera. | 我也可以做到 这是我的相机 |
[20:56] | Actually, we could’ve done it together. | 实际上我们可以团伙作案 |
[21:02] | All right, I gotta go to my next class, | 好吧 我要去上课了 |
[21:03] | but, uh, I’ll be back later to help if you guys want it. | 但我会回来帮你们忙的 |
[21:06] | Definitely. | 必须地 |
[21:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:13] | Got a little crush going on there? | 你暗恋他吗 |
[21:14] | No. | 没有 |
[21:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[21:17] | – It doesn’t matter anyway. – Why’s that? | -这不重要 -为什么 |
[21:20] | Because if you haven’t noticed, | 因为你还没注意到 |
[21:22] | he’s completely obsessed with Allison, | 他已经完全对艾莉森着迷了 |
[21:24] | So… Whatever. | 所以 无所谓了 |
[21:27] | Anyway, this is gonna take a couple of hours. | 再有几个小时就弄好了 |
[21:29] | So you can’t tell me who did the editing? | 你不能告诉我谁编辑的吗 |
[21:31] | Is there anyone else you know who can get into your house? | 你还知道其他人可以进你房间的吗 |
[21:45] | Actually, I do. | 我知道了 |
[21:48] | Do you mind me asking where you got this? | 你介意我问下这是从哪儿来的吗 |
[21:50] | A book? | 是本书吗 |
[21:51] | Um, a family heirloom. | 这算是个传家宝了吧 |
[21:54] | Interesting family. | 你们家还真有趣 |
[21:56] | I’m pretty familiar with most Romance languages, | 我对于拉丁语系倒是挺在行的 |
[22:00] | but this is a little out of my reach. | 但这个有点超出我的能力范围了 |
[22:02] | Can you give it a shot? | 你试一试看看 |
[22:05] | All right, um… | 那好吧 |
[22:07] | “Kanima…” | “变形怪” |
[22:10] | Do I have that right? | 发音对吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:14] | “Like the wolf, its power is greatest at the moon’s peak.” | “就像狼一样 在月圆之时力量最强大” |
[22:21] | Sounds like a werewolf. | 听起来跟狼人差不多 |
[22:26] | Oh, there’s some words here I don’t recognize. | 这里有几句我看不懂 |
[22:29] | Just try. | 你试试就行了 |
[22:31] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[22:32] | Could I hold onto it for a bit? | 那我能等会再看吗 |
[22:34] | Now is better, please. | 最好现在看 拜托了 |
[22:37] | All right, um… | 那好吧 |
[22:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:39] | “Like the wolf, the kanima is a social creature, | “跟狼一样 变形怪也是群居动物 |
[22:44] | but where the wolf seeks a pack, | 但是狼寻求一个族群 |
[22:47] | the kanima seeks a friend.” | 变形怪则寻求一个同伴” |
[22:54] | “A friend,” What does that mean? | “一个同伴” 这是什么意思 |
[22:57] | Maybe it’s lonely. | 也许一个人很孤单 |
[23:00] | Like a teenager. | 就像青少年也害怕孤单一样 |
[23:05] | I want to talk to Derek. | 我想跟德瑞克谈谈 |
[23:07] | Talk to me. | 跟我说就好了 |
[23:09] | I don’t want to fight. | 我可不想打架 |
[23:11] | Good, ’cause I’m twice the size of you. | 那倒好 因为我比你强壮不知多少 |
[23:15] | True. | 这倒是实话 |
[23:17] | Really, really true. | 确实比我强壮很多 |
[23:25] | But you want to know what I think? | 但是你知道我怎么想吗 |
[23:28] | I’m twice as fast. | 我比你快不知多少倍 |
[23:35] | She failed the test. | 她没能通过考验 |
[23:37] | Yeah, which doesn’t prove anything. | 那也不能证明什么 |
[23:39] | Lydia’s different. | 莉迪亚不一样 |
[23:40] | I know, at night she turns into a homicidal walking snake. | 我知道 到晚上她就会变成杀人的怪物 |
[23:44] | I’m not going to let you kill her. | 我不会让你杀了她的 |
[23:48] | Who said I was gonna do it? | 谁说我要杀她了 |
[24:18] | I don’t know why you think you have to protect everyone | 我真搞不懂为什么你要去保护每一个人 |
[24:20] | Now, Scott, but even so, | 不过即使如此 斯科特 |
[24:22] | Lydia has killed people and she’s gonna do it again, | 莉迪亚已经杀了人 而且她会继续这样 |
[24:25] | and next time, it’s gonna be one of us. | 等到下一次 她杀的就是我们中的一个 |
[24:26] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[24:27] | She was bitten by an Alpha. | 她是被阿尔法狼所咬 |
[24:28] | It’s her. | 一定是她 |
[24:29] | You saw that thing up close. | 你也近距离看到那个怪物了 |
[24:31] | You know it’s not like us. | 你知道他跟我们不同 |
[24:32] | But it is! | 但事实就是如此 |
[24:33] | We’re all shapeshifters. | 我们都是变形人 |
[24:35] | You don’t know what you’re dealing with. | 你不知道你所面对的是什么 |
[24:37] | It happens rarely and it happens for a reason. | 这种情况很少发生 一旦发生必有原因 |
[24:40] | What reason? | 什么原因 |
[24:42] | Sometimes the shape you take | 有时候变形的种类 |
[24:43] | reflects the person that you are. | 可以折射出你的本性 |
[24:51] | Even Stiles calls her cold-blooded. | 就连斯泰尔斯都说她冷血 |
[24:55] | Well, what if she’s immune? | 如果她免疫了呢 |
[24:59] | What if she’s got something inside of her that makes her | 如果她体内有某种机能 |
[25:00] | Immune to the bite, | 让她对咬伤免疫了 |
[25:01] | which is why she didn’t get paralyzed? | 也许这就是她没有麻痹的原因 |
[25:02] | No one’s immune! | 没有人可以免疫 |
[25:04] | I’ve never seen it or heard of it. | 我从没见过 也从未耳闻 |
[25:07] | It’s n– it’s never happened. | 这从未发生过 |
[25:10] | What about Jackson? | 那你怎么解释杰克逊的事 |
[25:22] | That is so bizarre. | 这真是太奇特了 |
[25:23] | What? | 什么事 |
[25:25] | My camera’s having some sort of glitch slash meltdown. | 我的相机拍出来的东西都有点模糊 |
[25:30] | It’s a lens flare. | 那只是镜头眩光了而已 |
[25:31] | Yeah, but it’s only happening on one player–Mccall. | 这样的情况只发生在了麦高身上 |
[25:34] | That’s why you tested him, isn’t it? | 这就是你拿他做实验的原因 不是吗 |
[25:36] | Because you gave him what he wanted, didn’t you? | 因为你给了他所想要的 是吗 |
[25:38] | – Scott – Peter said | -斯科特 -皮特说 |
[25:41] | the bite either kills you or turns you. | 要么被咬死 要么被转化 |
[25:43] | You were probably hoping that he would die. | 也许你正盼着他死掉 |
[25:46] | But nothing happened, right? | 但是什么都没发生 对吗 |
[25:50] | And you have no idea why, do you? | 而且你也不知道为什么 是不是 |
[25:53] | No. | 是 |
[25:55] | Well, I have a theory. | 我是这么认为的 |
[25:58] | Lydia’s immune, | 莉迪亚的免疫系统 |
[25:59] | and somehow she passed it on to Jackson. | 通过某种方式传给了杰克逊 |
[26:02] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我说的是对的 |
[26:02] | No! | 不对 |
[26:05] | You cannot do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[26:07] | Look, I can’t let her live! | 我不能让她活着 |
[26:11] | You should have known that! | 你应该明白 |
[26:14] | I was hoping I would convince you, but then… | 我以为我能说服你 但是 |
[26:20] | I wasn’t counting on it. | 我再也不会劝你了 |
[26:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[26:45] | If we’re doing a study group, | 如果我们要小组学习的话 |
[26:46] | why didn’t we just stay in the library? | 为什么我们不呆在图书馆里呢 |
[26:48] | Because we’re meeting up with somebody else. | 因为我们要见其他人 |
[26:50] | Hmm, well, why don’t they just meet us in the library? | 那干嘛不约在图书馆见面呢 |
[26:52] | Oh, that would’ve been a great idea. | 这倒是个好主意 |
[26:54] | Too late. | 现在说太迟了 |
[26:55] | Okay, hold on– | 等等 |
[26:56] | Lydia, shut up and walk. | 莉迪亚 闭嘴走你的路吧 |
[27:01] | Mccall! | 麦高 |
[27:02] | Get over here! | 给我过来 |
[27:08] | You know I’m gonna require an explanation for this. | 你给我解释解释这是什么情况 |
[27:25] | You know there is certain responsibility of being a captain of a lacrosse team. | 你知道当一个曲棍球队长是要负起责任的 |
[27:29] | Co-captain. | 我只是双队长之一 |
[27:30] | Okay, partial responsibilities. | 那也要负起部分责任 |
[27:31] | Where did you find these? | 你从哪里找到这些东西的 |
[27:32] | Under the bleachers, | 座椅下面 |
[27:33] | and you know somebody’s gonna have to pay for them. | 你知道有人要照价赔偿的吧 |
[27:35] | They’re Danny’s. | 这是丹尼的 |
[27:37] | Oh, great, mystery solved. | 很好 谜底揭开了 |
[27:39] | Why don’t you tell your buddy Danny | 你去告诉你哥们丹尼 |
[27:40] | to take care of his equipment, | 要保护好自己的装备 |
[27:41] | or I’m gonna make you take care of his equipment for him. | 不然的话 我就让你来替他保管 |
[27:44] | Now, do you really want to | 你愿意一直 |
[27:45] | be taking care of danny’s equipment all the time? | 帮丹尼收拾装备吗 |
[27:48] | That depends. | 要看情况了 |
[27:49] | Are we still talking about lacrosse pads? | 我们还是在说曲棍球护具吗 |
[27:55] | If we’re studying at Scott’s house, | 如果我们要去斯科特家学习 |
[27:57] | then where’s Scott? | 那斯科特哪儿去了 |
[27:58] | Meeting us here, I think. | 他也许在这儿跟我们见面 |
[28:00] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[28:01] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[28:03] | I needed to talk to her anyway. | 无论如何我都要跟她谈谈 |
[28:18] | Uh, there’s been a few break-ins around the neighborhood. | 最近邻里发生了几起入室盗窃案 |
[28:34] | And a murder. | 还有一起谋杀案 |
[28:38] | Yeah, it was bad. | 好吧 借口很烂 |
[28:44] | Lydia, follow me, | 莉迪亚 跟我来 |
[28:46] | I need talk to you for a minute. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[28:48] | Seriously? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[28:50] | What is going on with everybody? | 你们这都是怎么了 |
[28:58] | Hey, Mccall. | 麦高 |
[29:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[29:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:30] | So… | 那 |
[29:35] | So you never gave me back my key. | 你还没把钥匙还给我 |
[29:39] | What? | 什么 |
[29:40] | Wh– y-your key? | 你的钥匙 |
[29:44] | That’s what you wanted to talk about? | 你就想说这个 |
[29:46] | Why didn’t you give it back? | 你为什么不还给我 |
[29:48] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[29:50] | I’m attacked by some lunatic who bites me. | 我被咬我的疯子攻击了啊 |
[29:53] | A lunatic who, by the way, still hasn’t been caught. | 而且这个疯子还没被抓到 |
[29:55] | I spent two days freaked out of my mind | 整整两天 我惊吓过度 |
[29:59] | walking around the woods naked, | 赤身裸体游荡在树林里 |
[30:00] | all of my friends are acting like total nutcases, | 所有朋友都快吓疯了 |
[30:03] | and you expect me to be worried about some stupid key? | 你还指望我关心什么愚蠢的钥匙 |
[30:07] | So do you have the key or not? | 那钥匙到底在不在你手上 |
[30:09] | Not. | 不在 |
[30:26] | You just lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[30:48] | Dude, what did you do to my pads? | 老大 你把我的护具怎么了 |
[30:50] | Me? | 我 |
[30:51] | You’re the one who was wearing them. | 这些是你戴着的啊 |
[30:52] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没戴 |
[30:54] | What? | 什么 |
[30:54] | I was in goal, remember? | 我是守门员 记得吗 |
[30:56] | Different pads. | 用的护具不一样 |
[30:57] | Then who was wearing these? | 那这副是谁戴着的 |
[30:59] | Someone who owes me a new set of pads. | 那人可得赔我一副新护具 |
[31:01] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:03] | What’s wrong. | 怎么了 |
[31:03] | You need to get here now. | 你现在得过来 |
[31:06] | Right now. | 马上 |
[31:16] | Okay, I’m leaving now. On my way. | 好 我现在就过去 马上就到 |
[32:07] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[32:08] | I think– | 我觉得 |
[32:11] | I think I have to call my dad. | 我得打电话给我爸 |
[32:13] | No, but if he finds you | 不行 万一他发现你在这里 |
[32:14] | – here…you and Scott… – I know. | -还和斯科特在一起 -我知道 |
[32:19] | But what are we supposed to do? | 但我们还能怎么办 |
[32:21] | They’re not here to scare us, okay? | 他们来这儿不光是要吓唬我们 |
[32:23] | They’re here to kill Lydia. | 是来杀莉迪亚的 |
[32:35] | Where’s my key, Lydia? | 我的钥匙在哪 莉迪亚 |
[32:39] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的吧 |
[32:44] | You edited the tape. | 你剪的那盘录影带 |
[32:47] | What tape? | 什么录影带 |
[32:48] | The night of the full moon. | 满月的那天晚上 |
[32:50] | The recording. | 那盘录影带 |
[32:53] | You came into my house | 你进了我家 |
[32:54] | into my room– | 还进了我的房间 |
[32:55] | and you saw what was happening to me, | 你看到我发生了什么事 |
[32:56] | so you took the tape from the camera | 就从相机里拿走了带子 |
[32:58] | and you edited out the most important part. | 还剪掉了最关键的部分 |
[33:02] | I don’t know why. | 我百思不得其解 |
[33:06] | Maybe because you wanted to take that from me, | 可能你想从我这里夺走它吧 |
[33:08] | my moment, | 夺走我的重要时刻 |
[33:10] | like you take everything. | 就像你夺走其他一切一样 |
[33:16] | Or maybe you just thought you were protecting me. | 还是你觉得这样是在保护我 |
[33:20] | But it was you, wasn’t it? | 但总归是你做的 对吧 |
[33:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about… | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:29] | But if you need it so badly… | 但如果你这么想要钥匙 |
[33:35] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[34:06] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[34:11] | I hate you so much. | 恨死你了 |
[34:15] | No. | 不 |
[34:19] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不恨我 |
[34:22] | I should. | 我应该 |
[34:24] | I should hate you. | 我应该恨你 |
[34:30] | – Don’t. – Lydia. | -别这样 -莉迪亚 |
[34:59] | I got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[35:02] | Just shoot one of ’em. | 射他们其中一个 |
[35:03] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[35:05] | We told Scott we could protect ourselves, | 我们向斯科特保证会保护自己 |
[35:07] | so let’s do it. | 就得这么做 |
[35:07] | Or at least give it a shot, right? | 反正至少得试一试 对吗 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:12] | Look, they don’t think we’re gonna fight, | 听着 他们没料到我们会反抗 |
[35:14] | so if one of them gets hit, | 所以如果其中一个人遭到攻击 |
[35:15] | I guarantee they’ll take off. | 我想他们肯定会离开的 |
[35:17] | So just shoot one of ’em. | 那就随便射一个吧 |
[35:25] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[35:27] | Uh…Derek. | 德里克 |
[35:29] | Yeah, shoot him, preferably in the head. | 没错 就射他 最好瞄准他的头 |
[35:32] | If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can. | 斯科特都能抓住箭 德里克肯定也可以 |
[35:34] | Okay, uh, just shoot one of the other three then. | 好吧 那就射其他三个中的一个 |
[35:37] | You mean two. | 其他两个吧 |
[35:38] | No, I mean three. | 不是啊 有三个 |
[35:41] | Where the hell is Isaac? | 艾萨克去哪了 |
[36:06] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[36:26] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:29] | Get back. | 快回房间里去 |
[36:30] | Someone’s trying to break in, okay? | 有人想破门进来 |
[36:33] | Go. | 回去 |
[36:35] | Lydia, go! | 莉迪亚 快回去 |
[36:41] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[36:58] | Hi, I-I need the police. | 喂 我要报警 |
[37:14] | Stiles, it’s here! | 斯泰尔斯 它在这里 |
[37:36] | This might make me sound like kind of a bitch, | 我说这话可能会感觉很贱 |
[37:40] | but I’ve always wondered | 但我一直很好奇 |
[37:40] | what it feels like to steal someone’s boyfriend. | 抢走别人的男朋友是什么感觉 |
[37:45] | I bet it’s a pretty sick rush of power. | 我打赌是一种病态的强大感吧 |
[37:50] | I think I might try it with Scott. | 我觉得可以抢斯科特试试看 |
[37:54] | You know what… | 你知道吗 |
[37:56] | I don’t think it’s gonna be that hard. | 这可能没什么难度哦 |
[38:00] | Because why would he be waiting around to steal ten minutes with you | 因为他得苦等很久才能和你在一起十分钟 |
[38:04] | when he can have me | 而我随时都可以陪着他 |
[38:06] | anytime he wants? | 选我不是更好吗 |
[38:15] | You didn’t really think that would work, did you? | 你不会真觉得这玩意有用吧 |
[38:19] | Actually, I did. | 实际上 我觉得有用 |
[38:47] | I thought you were psychic… | 你不是会通灵 有预感吗 |
[38:52] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[39:33] | I think I’m finally getting | 我终于知道 |
[39:35] | why you keep refusing me, Scott. | 你为什么一直拒绝我了 斯科特 |
[39:37] | You’re not an Omega. | 你不是一只欧米茄狼 |
[39:39] | You’re already an Alpha of your own pack. | 而已经是自己族群的阿尔法狼了 |
[39:45] | But you know you can’t beat me. | 但你知道的 你打不过我 |
[39:47] | I can hold you off until the cops get here. | 在警察来之前我可以拖住你 |
[40:17] | Get them out of here. | 把他们带走 |
[40:24] | Would someone please tell me what the hell is going on? | 有谁能告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[40:29] | It’s Jackson. | 是杰克逊 |