时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Lydia, what’s it gonna take to get you to open up? | 莉迪亚 怎么才能让你敞开心扉呢 |
[00:06] | Can I give you a…flower? | 我能送你一朵花吗 |
[00:07] | Promise to keep it? | 你要保证好好保存它 |
[00:10] | I wanna kiss you. | 我想吻你 |
[00:13] | When’s the Kanima not the Kanima? | 变形怪什么时候不是变形怪 |
[00:15] | When it’s Jackson. | 当它变回杰克逊的时候 |
[00:17] | Someone’s not protecting you. | 那个人不是在保护你 |
[00:19] | Someone’s controlling him. | 是在控制他 |
[00:35] | You promised this was only gonna be for a few weeks. | 你保证过这只会持续几周 |
[00:37] | Look, just because we’re in a trailer | 听着 我们虽然住在拖车里 |
[00:38] | does not mean we’re trailer park trash. | 并不意味着我们是拖车场废物 |
[00:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:41] | We’re worse. | 我们还不如废物 |
[00:42] | We don’t even have enough money to be in a trailer park. | 我们连进拖车场的钱都没有 |
[00:49] | Don’t have a meltdown, okay? | 别这么容易就崩溃 好吗 |
[00:52] | It’s probably just the generator. | 可能是发电机的毛病 |
[00:53] | You mean the thing that runs the electricity and water. | 你是说供电和供水的那个东西吗 |
[01:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:07] | I’m just tired of feeling slightly terrified all the time. | 我只是厌倦了一直提心吊胆的感觉 |
[01:13] | It’s not like I wanna be. | 又不是我想这样的 |
[01:22] | Hey, look, it’s going to get better. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[01:48] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[03:32] | Noooo! | 不 |
[04:13] | If Jackson doesn’t know what he’s doing, | 如果杰克逊不知道他在做什么 |
[04:14] | then he probably doesn’t know someone’s controlling him. | 那么他很可能也不知道有人控制了他 |
[04:18] | Or he doesn’t remember. | 或者说他不记得了 |
[04:19] | What if it’s the same kind of thing | 如果像莉迪亚离开医院时那样 |
[04:20] | that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital? | 再发生相同的事怎么办 |
[04:22] | A fugue state? | 你是说他在神游吗 |
[04:25] | He’d have to forget everything–the murder. | 他忘掉了一切 杀人的过程 |
[04:28] | Getting rid of the blood. | 清理血迹 |
[04:34] | But he had help with one thing–the video. | 有一点帮了他 视频录像 |
[04:37] | And someone else helped him forget that. | 而且有别人帮他把这事也忘掉 |
[04:40] | Whoever’s controlling him. | 就是那个控制他的人 |
[04:41] | Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this? | 你确定杰克逊对此毫不知情吗 |
[04:43] | He thinks he’s still becoming a werewolf | 他以为他还在狼人变形期 |
[04:45] | and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing. | 而且和莉迪亚在一起延迟了变形期 |
[04:47] | So do we try to convince him he’s not? | 所以我们要说服他这不是在变形 |
[04:50] | If it helps us find out who’s controlling him, then yeah. | 如果这能找到控制他的人 那就这么做 |
[04:52] | Do you think he’ll talk to us | 你觉得那件事之后 |
[04:53] | after what we did? | 他还会和我们说话吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah, it’s us. He’ll talk to us. | 会 是我们啊 他会跟我们说话的 |
[04:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[04:58] | You will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. | 你们离杰克逊·维特莫至少50英尺远 |
[05:01] | You will not speak to him. | 你们不能和他说话 |
[05:03] | You will not approach him. | 你们不能接近他 |
[05:05] | You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically. | 你们不能对他进行身心攻击和骚扰 |
[05:18] | What about school? | 那在学校呢 |
[05:19] | You can attend classes | 你们可以上课 |
[05:20] | while attempting to maintain a 50-foot distance. | 同时依然保持五十码距离 |
[05:22] | Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time | 如果我们同时都在卫生间 |
[05:26] | and there’s only two stalls available | 只有两个隔间可以上 |
[05:28] | and they’re only right next to each other? | 而且两个正好挨着怎么办 |
[05:33] | I’ll just hold it. | 我憋着就好 |
[05:35] | Do I need to remind you how lucky we are | 还需要我再提醒你一次 |
[05:38] | that they’re not pressing charges? | 他们没投诉我们有多幸运吗 |
[05:39] | – Oh, come on, it was just a joke. – A joke? | -拜托 只是个玩笑 -玩笑 |
[05:41] | Yes, I didn’t think it would be taken this seriously. | 是的 我没觉得你会这么严肃 |
[05:42] | Dad, humor’s very subjective, okay? | 老爸 幽默带有很大主观色彩 |
[05:45] | I mean, we’re talking multiple levels | 我们在这儿探讨的 |
[05:46] | of interpretation here. | 是多重层面的不同理解 |
[05:49] | Okay, well, how exactly am I supposed to interpret | 那我应该怎么理解 |
[05:53] | the stolen prison transport van, huh? | 你偷的囚犯运输车呢 |
[05:56] | We filled the tank! | 我们加满油了[我们坐在车上啊] |
[05:57] | Move! | 别停 |
[06:03] | It’s not just this. | 不仅仅是这个 |
[06:05] | Although, a restraining order is a new low | 虽然拿到一纸限制令的确出乎我意料 |
[06:07] | that I didn’t think that you would reach quite this soon. | 打破了你最差表现的记录 |
[06:09] | It’s everything on top of it. | 但是你每件事都变本加厉 |
[06:11] | The completely bizarre behavior, | 完全古怪的举动 |
[06:14] | The late nights coming home, | 多次晚归 |
[06:15] | Having to beg Mr. Harris for you to make up | 你错过的化学测验 |
[06:17] | that chemistry test that you missed. | 我不得不恳求哈里斯先生让你补考 |
[06:20] | I missed a chemistry test? | 我错过了化学测验吗 |
[06:21] | Really, Scott? | 真的吗 斯科特 |
[06:23] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[06:24] | I have to ground you. | 我必须罚你禁足 |
[06:25] | I am grounding you. | 我要罚你禁足 |
[06:25] | You are grounded. | 你被禁足了 |
[06:27] | What about work? | 打工怎么办 |
[06:28] | Fine…other than work. | 好吧 除了工作时间 |
[06:31] | And no TV. | 不准看电视 |
[06:33] | The TV’s broken. | 咱家电视坏了 |
[06:34] | Then no computer. | 那就不准用电脑 |
[06:35] | I need the computer for school. | 我要用电脑学习 |
[06:37] | Then no, uh… | 那就不准 |
[06:40] | No Stiles. | 不准和斯泰尔斯玩 |
[06:41] | What–no Stiles? | 啥 斯泰尔斯禁止令 |
[06:42] | No Stile! | 不准和斯泰尔斯玩 |
[06:44] | And no more car privileges. | 而且不准再用车 |
[06:46] | Give me your keys. | 把钥匙给我 |
[06:48] | Give ’em to me! | 给我 |
[06:55] | Oh, for the love of god. | 我的天呐 |
[06:57] | Mom, you want me to– | 老妈 要不要我帮你 |
[06:58] | No. | 不 |
[06:59] | Mom, come on, let me just– | 妈妈 我来 让我帮 |
[07:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:01] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[07:06] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[07:09] | Is this about Allison? | 是跟艾莉森有关吗 |
[07:18] | Do you really wanna know? | 你真想知道 |
[07:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:27] | Is this about your father? | 是跟你父亲有关吗 |
[07:30] | It is, isn’t it? | 是他 对吧 |
[07:34] | Okay, you know what, um… | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[07:36] | We’ll talk about this at home. | 我们回家再说这个 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna go get the car. | 我去取车 |
[07:46] | I’m the worst son ever. | 我这儿子做的太失败了 |
[07:48] | Well, I’m not exactly winning any prizes either. | 彼此彼此 我也没有真得过什么奖 |
[07:51] | Dammit! | 奶奶的 |
[07:52] | You give him a restraining order, and he’s mocking you! | 你给了他限制令 他却嘲笑你 |
[07:54] | He was mo–and what do I do about going to the bathroom? | 他在嘲 我去厕所时怎么办 |
[08:10] | So why do we need their help? | 我们为什么需要他们的帮助 |
[08:12] | Because it’s harder to kill than I thought. | 因为杀了这东西比我想的要难 |
[08:13] | I still don’t know who it is. | 我还是不知道对方是谁 |
[08:15] | And they do? | 难道他们知道 |
[08:17] | They might. | 也许吧 |
[08:18] | Which is why I need one of you | 这就是为什么我需要 |
[08:19] | to get on their good side. | 你们中的一个人去接近他们 |
[08:22] | Scott or Stiles? | 斯科特 还是斯泰尔斯 |
[08:26] | Either. | 都行 |
[08:27] | You know, the full moon’s coming, Derek. | 你知道 就快满月了 德里克 |
[08:31] | I’m aware of that. | 这个我知道 |
[08:40] | These look comfortable. | 这些看着挺舒服的 |
[08:43] | You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted. | 你说过你要教我们怎么随心所欲变身 |
[08:46] | There hasn’t been time. | 时候还未到 |
[08:48] | But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, | 但如果你要在满月时锁着我们 |
[08:50] | that means you’re alone against the Argents. | 就意味着你要独自面对阿金斯一家 |
[08:54] | They haven’t found us. | 他们还没找到我们 |
[08:55] | Yet! | 还没而已 |
[08:57] | So how about we forget the Kanima? | 我们忘了那个变形怪怎么样 |
[08:59] | We…can’t! | 我们 忘不了 |
[09:04] | There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. | 杰勒德看它的时候不太对劲 |
[09:10] | He wasn’t afraid… | 他不害怕 |
[09:13] | at all. | 一点都不害怕 |
[09:16] | I don’t know what he knows or what he’s planning. | 我不清楚他知道什么或者谋划什么 |
[09:19] | But I’m sure about one thing. | 但我清楚一件事 |
[09:20] | We have to find it first. | 我们要最先找到它 |
[09:52] | It’s everything Lydia could translate. | 莉迪亚能翻译的都在这儿了 |
[09:53] | And trust me, she was very confused. | 相信我 她自己也翻糊涂了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, what’d you tell her? | 是吗 你怎么告诉她的 |
[09:58] | That we were part of an online gaming community | 说我们在一个线上游戏社区里 |
[10:01] | that battles mythical creatures. | 玩打神秘怪兽的游戏 |
[10:04] | I am part of an online gaming community | 我是这个线上游戏社区的一员 |
[10:05] | that battles mythical creatures. | 专打神秘怪兽 |
[10:10] | Great. | 不错 |
[10:12] | Okay, does it say how to find out who’s controlling him? | 好的 这上说了怎么能找出谁在控制他吗 |
[10:14] | Not really. | 没说 |
[10:15] | But Stiles was right about the murderers. | 但是斯泰尔斯关于谋杀的判断是对的 |
[10:17] | It calls the kanima, a weapon of vengeance. | 它的名字叫变形怪 一种复仇武器 |
[10:20] | There’s a story in there about this South American priest | 上边有个故事是说有个美国南部的牧师 |
[10:23] | who uses the kanima to execute murderers in his village– | 操纵这种变形怪在村里制造血案 |
[10:27] | All right, see? So maybe it’s not all that bad. | 好 看吧 所以也许它也不是性本恶的 |
[10:29] | Until the bond grew strong enough | 随着连结越来越强 |
[10:30] | that it killed whoever he wanted it to. | 强到足够时就会想让谁死就杀谁 |
[10:32] | All bad, all very, very bad. | 恶啊 真你妹的恶啊 |
[10:35] | Here’s the thing, though. | 但是 还有一件事 |
[10:36] | The kanima’s actually supposed to be a werewolf. | 这种变形怪最初是想成为狼人的 |
[10:38] | But it can’t be… | 但是没有成功 直到 |
[10:40] | “Until it resolves that in its past which manifested it.” | “直到它解决了那个过去让它显现的人” |
[10:40] | 变形怪是狼人基因的一种变异 不能完全变身 直到解决了那个过去让它显现的人 | |
[10:45] | Okay, if that means that | 好吧 如果这是说 |
[10:45] | Jackson could use a few thousand hours of therapy, | 杰克逊能做上几千个小时的理疗 |
[10:47] | I could’ve told you that myself. | 我也能自己说出这样的话来 |
[10:51] | What if…it has something to do with his parents? | 如果 这事跟他的父母有关系呢 |
[10:56] | His real parents. | 他的亲生父母 |
[10:58] | Yeah, does anybody actually know what happened to them? | 是啊 有谁知道他父母到底怎么了吗 |
[11:01] | Lydia might. | 莉迪亚也许知道 |
[11:02] | What if she doesn’t know anything? | 要是她什么都不知道怎么办 |
[11:04] | Well, he doesn’t have a restraining order against me, so… | 他没有限制我靠近的限制令 所以 |
[11:06] | I’ll talk to him myself. | 我要亲自和他谈谈 |
[11:09] | Okay, what do I do? | 好吧 我做什么呢 |
[11:11] | You have a make-up exam, remember? | 你要补考 记得吗 |
[11:18] | Promise me. | 跟我保证 |
[11:20] | If he does anything, you run the other way. | 如果他做什么的话 往反方向跑 |
[11:23] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[11:26] | Allison, if you get hurt | 艾莉森 如果我在参加那个 |
[11:26] | while I’m busy with some stupid test, | 弱智考试时 你有什么不测 |
[11:28] | someone’s going to need to take care of me. | 有人就要小心了 |
[11:30] | If he does anything… | 如果他做什么的话 |
[11:32] | Like? | 比如 |
[11:33] | Anything…weird or bizarre– Anything. | 做什么 奇怪的 诡异的 随便什么 |
[11:36] | Anything evil! | 所有邪恶的事 |
[12:51] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[12:54] | Did you still want to discuss your paper? | 你还想讨论下你的论文吗 |
[13:10] | You have one hour, Mr. Mccall. | 你有一个小时 麦高先生 |
[13:12] | Begin. | 开始 |
[13:24] | Really, Scott? | 算你行 斯科特 |
[13:35] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[13:38] | Oh…I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[13:42] | Can I do this? No, I am gonna go to work. | 我能这样做吗 不行 我要去工作 |
[13:43] | I am gonna go to work. | 我要去工作 |
[13:47] | I am just gonna straighten up. | 我只是来做清洁的 |
[13:49] | Just a little bit. Just a tad. | 就一会儿 一小会儿 |
[13:53] | No one even know who comes here. | 没有人知道谁来过 |
[15:21] | Oh, you just scared the hell out of me. | 你刚刚吓到我了 |
[15:23] | Sorry, I wa–I was just, um, I was–nothing. | 抱歉 我只是 没事 |
[15:27] | Ah, that’s a–nice heels. | 高跟鞋很漂亮啊 |
[15:29] | Oh! Yeah, uh, my feet were hurting, so I– | 我脚受伤了 所以就 |
[15:33] | Same reason I never wear mine. | 这也是我不穿的原因 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:36] | Uh, forget it. | 没什么 |
[15:37] | Hey, did you hear about the Underground Show? | 你听过地下秀吗 |
[15:39] | Apparently, they’ve got some big name spinning. | 显然 他们弄了些知名的动感单车人士 |
[15:43] | Oh, you mean like a rave? | 你是指狂欢吗 |
[15:44] | Oh, is it still a rave if you don’t roll? | 不左右摇晃还算狂欢吗 |
[15:46] | I just call it a party. | 我都称作派对 |
[15:47] | But hey, I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you’re down. | 如果你来的话 我有个朋友可以搞到票 |
[15:50] | Want me to get you one? | 你要来一张吗 |
[15:51] | Yeah. Yeah, great. | 好啊 很好 |
[15:53] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[15:53] | All right, cool. | 好的 酷 |
[15:55] | Um, it’s friday, so… | 是周五 那么 |
[15:58] | – Looking forward to it. – Yeah. | -期待能见到你 -好的 |
[16:07] | I’m not supposed to tell anyone. | 我不会跟任何人说的 |
[16:08] | Come on, anyone who ever says | 得了吧 那些口口声声说着 |
[16:09] | “I’m not supposed to tell anyone” | “我不会告诉任何人” |
[16:10] | is always dying to tell someone, | 的人总是迫不及待地告诉别人 |
[16:12] | so tell me! | 所以跟我说说 |
[16:13] | Why do you wanna know? | 你为什么想知道 |
[16:14] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能跟你说 |
[16:16] | Then I’m not telling you. | 那我也不告诉你 |
[16:18] | But you are telling me that | 但你跟我说 |
[16:18] | you could tell me something if you wanted to tell me? | 你会告诉我的 你想告诉我吗 |
[16:22] | Was that a question? | 这是个问题吗 |
[16:24] | It felt like a question. | 应该是个问题 |
[16:25] | Well…tell me if this feels like an answer. | 那么告诉我下一句算不算回答 |
[16:29] | No. | 不告诉你 |
[16:39] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[16:42] | In here. | 在这儿呢 |
[16:59] | Is something wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[17:00] | Y-you could’ve warned me. | 你应该提醒我 |
[17:05] | You’re the one that walked into the boys’ locker room. | 是你走进男士更衣间的 |
[17:07] | I thought I heard you– | 我以为我听到你 |
[17:08] | I th–forget it. | 算了吧 |
[17:12] | Did you wanna talk about something? | 你要跟我说什么吗 |
[17:13] | We can talk later. | 我们可以一会儿再谈 |
[17:15] | No. | 不 |
[17:17] | Let’s talk now. | 我们现在谈 |
[17:19] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[17:21] | Lydia, come on! Ly–wait! | 莉迪亚 等等我 |
[17:24] | Ah, ah, hey, Erica. | 你好 艾瑞卡 |
[17:26] | Why are you asking Lydia | 你为什么问莉迪亚 |
[17:27] | about Jackson’s real parents? | 关于杰克逊亲生父母的事 |
[17:29] | Why are you bringing out the claws on camera? | 在摄像头下你为什么不把爪子拿开呢 |
[17:34] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[17:35] | You wanna play Catwoman? | 你想扮演猫女吗 |
[17:37] | I’ll be your Batman. | 我来扮演你的蝙蝠侠 |
[17:39] | If you’re wondering about Jackson’s real parents, | 如果你对杰克逊的亲生父母感兴趣 |
[17:41] | they’re about half a mile from here. | 他们就在半英里外 |
[17:43] | In Beacon Hills cemetery. | 就在比肯山公墓里 |
[17:47] | I–I have to get to cl– | 我要去上课了 |
[17:49] | Oh, no, no, you don’t. | 不行 不能去 |
[17:52] | No, you have perfect grades. | 你成绩那么出色 |
[17:53] | You can skip one class. | 翘一节课没事的 |
[17:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:01] | Your heart’s beating like crazy. | 你心脏在疯狂地跳动 |
[18:21] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[18:26] | Erica, wait. | 艾瑞卡 等等 |
[18:28] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[18:29] | Do you know how they died? | 你知道他们怎么死的吗 |
[18:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:32] | If you tell me why you’re so interested. | 除非你告诉我你为什么这么感兴趣 |
[18:39] | It’s him, isn’t it? | 是他 对吗 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:42] | Who? Him who? | 谁 他是谁 |
[18:46] | The test didn’t work, but it’s still him. | 测试没有效 但终究还是他 |
[18:49] | It’s Jackson. | 是杰克逊 |
[18:54] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[18:57] | The hour’s up. | 时间到了 |
[18:57] | You’re not leaving till every single one | 在答题卡没有填完之前 |
[18:59] | of these bubbles is filled in. | 你不准离开 |
[19:10] | I thought you wanted to talk. | 我以为你想跟我谈谈 |
[19:12] | I–I–I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[19:17] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:18] | Because you look a little stressed. | 因为你看起来有点紧张 |
[19:21] | Is it Scott? | 是关于斯科特吗 |
[19:24] | Is it that whole thing? | 是关于他的事吗 |
[19:26] | I still can’t believe you actually think | 我还是不敢相信你居然认为 |
[19:29] | your little Romeo and Juliet story’s gonna last. | 你们罗密欧与朱丽叶的故事会长久 |
[19:33] | You know he’s eventually just gonna run to Derek | 你知道他最终会奔向德里克 |
[19:34] | and join up with him and his little wolf pack. | 加入他的狼群 效忠于他 |
[19:37] | If you don’t realize that, | 如果你还没意识到这一点 |
[19:38] | then you gotta be the stupidest bitch in this town. | 那么你就是镇上最蠢的婊子 |
[19:42] | Well, other than Scott | 除了斯科特 |
[19:43] | since he’s a pretty stupid bitch himself. | 因为他自己就是个白痴贱货 |
[19:44] | Stop it. Just stop! | 闭嘴 别说了 |
[19:46] | What are you gonna do, Allison, hmm… | 你会怎么做呢 艾莉森 |
[19:49] | when your stupid bitch of boyfriend turns on you? | 当你的白痴男朋友反过来攻击你的时候 |
[19:54] | They kill your aunt. | 他们杀了你姑姑 |
[19:56] | They almost kill Lydia. | 还差点杀了莉迪亚 |
[19:57] | Who do you really think’s gonna be next, hmm? | 你觉得下一个目标会是谁呢 |
[19:59] | Not you. | 当然不是你 |
[20:00] | No, no, it can’t be you, | 不 不 不可能是你啊 |
[20:02] | because you’re in love. | 因为你们俩在热恋中呢 |
[20:03] | Is that what you tell yourself, hmm? | 你就这么想的 是吧 |
[20:04] | “Scott’s different and everything’s gonna work out | “斯科特和他们不一样 任何事都能解决 |
[20:06] | because we’re in love.” | 因为我们相爱了” |
[20:07] | Well, if that’s what you believe, then you’re already dead. | 如果你真这么想的话 你就死定了 |
[20:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:17] | I just hope your dad | 只是希望你老爸 |
[20:17] | has been teaching you moves to protect yourself. | 教过你自卫的招数 |
[20:22] | Actually, he has. | 他的确教过我 |
[20:28] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[20:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗 |
[20:34] | I–I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[20:36] | Scott, Scott, I’m fine. | 斯科特 斯科特 我没事 |
[20:38] | Scott, I’m fine. Scott. | 斯科特 我真没事 斯科特 |
[20:42] | I have a restraining order! | 我有限制你的限制令 |
[20:44] | Trust me, I restrained myself. | 相信我 我已经克制自己了 |
[21:35] | You can’t tell Derek, okay? | 你不能告诉德里克 好吗 |
[21:37] | There’s a lot more to this that you don’t know about. | 这事你还没完全搞清楚呢 |
[21:39] | And just because you got the Alpha bite makeover | 你只不过是被阿尔法狼咬了变狼人 |
[21:41] | doesn’t give you a license to go around destroying people. | 并不意味着你有权力去到处残害别人 |
[21:43] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[21:44] | That’s all anybody ever used to do to me. | 大家以前都是这么对我的啊 |
[21:47] | I used to have the worst crush in the world on you. | 我真是瞎眼了 竟然喜欢过你 |
[21:51] | Yeah, you, Stiles. | 没错 就是你 斯泰尔斯 |
[21:53] | And you never once even noticed me. | 而你从来没正眼瞧过我 |
[21:56] | Exactly how you’re not noticing me right now. | 就是你现在这样 完全不注意我 |
[22:06] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[22:11] | What the hell’s going on? | 这怎么回事 |
[22:13] | Hey! Enough! | 够了 快住手 |
[22:15] | Enough. | 住手 |
[22:21] | What do you idiots think you’re doing? Jackson! | 你们这两个白痴到底在做什么 杰克逊 |
[22:24] | Calm down! | 给我冷静点 |
[22:26] | Mr. Mccall, you wanna explain yourself? | 麦高同学 你想解释一下吗 |
[22:29] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[22:34] | You dropped this. | 你掉东西了 |
[22:37] | You and you… | 你 还有你 |
[22:41] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[22:43] | All of you… | 你们这几个 |
[22:45] | Detention. 3 o’clock. | 全部留堂 3点整 |
[22:57] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[22:58] | Oh, I’ll make an announcement, | 我来广播一下 |
[23:00] | have Scott brought to the office. | 让斯科特来办公室 |
[23:01] | Um, actually… | 其实 |
[23:02] | I came here to talk to you. | 我来是想和你谈谈的 |
[23:04] | Me? | 我吗 |
[23:08] | Busy after school? | 放学后有空吗 |
[23:10] | Always. | 一直都挺忙的 |
[23:11] | Well, unbusy yourself. | 没空也找个空出来 |
[23:13] | I wanna talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[23:15] | Actually, I want to show you something. | 实际上 我想让你看个东西 |
[23:20] | I thought we’d gotten past the slightly rapey language. | 我们说话能不能别这么别扭 |
[23:25] | And…bring the flower. | 还有 把那朵花带上 |
[23:44] | We can’t be in detention together. | 我们不能在一起留堂 |
[23:46] | I have a restraining order against all these tools. | 我有限制令 这些饭桶得和我保持距离 |
[23:48] | All of these tools? | 所有这些饭桶 |
[23:49] | No, just us tools. | 不是 只有我们两个 |
[23:51] | Fine. You two, over there. | 好吧 你们两个 坐到那边去 |
[24:02] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[24:03] | No, you’re not. | 不 你可不能杀他 |
[24:03] | You’re going to find out who’s controlling him | 你要找出在背后控制他的人 |
[24:05] | and then you’re gonna help save him. | 然后还要拯救他呢 |
[24:07] | No. | 不 |
[24:07] | You were right, let’s kill him. | 你是对的 我们杀了他吧 |
[24:10] | Oh…no. | 还是别了 |
[24:16] | Kanima. | 变形怪 |
[24:24] | I was under the impression they were no longer dating. | 我以为他们已经不在一起了 |
[24:26] | Me too, but it looks like they are. | 我也这么认为 但他们貌似还在一起 |
[24:31] | And more. | 甜蜜着呢 |
[24:33] | A lot more. | 如胶似漆啊 |
[24:34] | How do you know it’s not some other impressionable young girl… | 你怎么不认为是其他心智不坚定的女生呢 |
[24:37] | …with severely low standards? | 某个没什么追求的人 |
[24:40] | Because I know Scott. | 因为我了解斯科特 |
[24:43] | And Allison is the only one | 艾莉森是唯一一个 |
[24:44] | that he’s ever talked about like that. | 让他心动的女孩 |
[24:47] | I just wanna make sure they continue to be safe. | 我只希望他们能安全 |
[24:51] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我完全赞同 |
[24:55] | What if it’s Matt? | 会不会是马特 |
[24:58] | I mean, this whole thing comes back to the video, right? | 整件事都是因为那段视频而起的 对吧 |
[25:01] | Danny said that Matt was the one | 丹尼说马特是 |
[25:02] | who found the two hours of footage missing. | 发现两个小时录像丢失的人 |
[25:04] | Exactly! | 正是 |
[25:05] | He’s trying to throw suspicion off himself. | 他是在努力洗脱罪名 |
[25:10] | So he makes Jackson kill Isaac’s dad,one of Argent’s Hunters | 所以他指使杰克逊杀了艾萨克的爸爸 |
[25:13] | and the mechanic working on your jeep? | 阿尔金的猎人和你的吉普修理工 |
[25:15] | Yes! | 对 |
[25:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:16] | Because… | 因为 |
[25:19] | He’s evil. | 他太邪恶了 |
[25:22] | You just don’t like him. | 你只是不喜欢他 |
[25:23] | The guy…bugs me. | 那个人让我讨厌 |
[25:25] | I don’t know what it is. | 我也不知道是什么 |
[25:26] | Just look at his face. | 你看他的德性 |
[25:31] | Any other theories? | 还有其他理论吗 |
[25:40] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:42] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去卫生间 |
[25:44] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:46] | Hey, you don’t look so good. | 你看起来不太好 |
[25:47] | I just need to get some water. | 我只是想喝点水 |
[25:52] | No one leaves their seats. | 不能离开座位 |
[26:01] | Stiles says you know how Jackson’s parents died. | 斯泰尔斯说你知道杰克逊父母是怎么死的 |
[26:03] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[26:04] | Talk. | 快说 |
[26:08] | It was a car accident. | 车祸 |
[26:10] | My dad was the Insurance Investigator, | 我爸是保险调查员 |
[26:11] | and every time he sees Jackson drive by in his Porsche, | 每次他看见杰克逊开着保时捷呼啸而过 |
[26:14] | he makes some comment | 都会针对 |
[26:15] | About the huge settlement he’ll be getting when he’s 18. | 他成年后将获得的巨额赔偿金发表点评论 |
[26:17] | So not only is Jackson rich Now, | 所以说杰克逊不仅现在有钱 |
[26:19] | but he’s getting even richer at 18? | 等他成年他更是会富得流油 |
[26:21] | Yep. | 对啊 |
[26:22] | There’s something so deeply wrong with that. | 这里面保证有猫腻 |
[26:25] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[26:27] | I could try to find the insurance report on my dad’s In-box. | 我能试着找找我爸收件箱里的保险报告 |
[26:30] | He keeps everything. | 他什么都保存下来 |
[26:32] | Scott Mccall, | 斯科特·麦高 |
[26:33] | Please report to the Principal’s Office. | 请到校长办公室来 |
[26:39] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[26:40] | I’m fine, just give me a minute. | 我没事 给我一分钟时间 |
[27:38] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[28:21] | Don’t forget the dates. | 别忘了日期 |
[28:22] | “Passengers arrived at the Hospital DOA. | 病人送到医院已经死亡 |
[28:25] | The estimated time of death– | 估算死亡时间为 |
[28:26] | 9:26 p.m., June 14, 1995.” | 一九九五年六月十四日晚九时二十六分 |
[28:30] | Jackson’s birthday is June 15th. | 杰克逊的生日是六月十五日 |
[28:47] | Oh, no, I’m sorry. | 哦 不是吧 真对不住了 |
[28:50] | Uh, yes, i’m leaving. | 是的 我要走了 |
[28:52] | But none of you are. | 但是你们都走不了 |
[28:54] | You may go when you’re done with the re-shelving. | 你们把书都码好才能走 |
[28:58] | Enjoy the rest of your evening. | 长夜漫漫 好好享受 |
[29:12] | The principal wanted to see me? | 校长要见我吗 |
[29:15] | No…i did. | 不 我要见你 |
[29:17] | I’m concerned about the detention today. | 我很关心今天的留堂 |
[29:20] | How Allison ended up in there with you | 艾丽森是怎么落得和你 |
[29:23] | and Mr. Stilinski. | 以及斯蒂林斯先生留堂的 |
[29:28] | A sink was ripped off the wall. | 洗手池从墙上被卸下来了 |
[29:31] | You’re lucky i’m here to explain that to people somehow. | 有我解释这件事是你的幸运 |
[29:35] | You realize that? | 你意识到了吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. I do now. | 我现在意识到了 |
[29:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:41] | Are you having sex with my daughter? | 你和我女儿上床了吗 |
[29:53] | Uh…no. | 没 |
[29:56] | I’m not having sex with your daughter. | 我没和您的女儿上床 |
[30:03] | I certainly hope not. | 我也希望如此 |
[30:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:51] | It means he was born after his mom died–by c-section. | 这就意味着他是在他妈死后剖腹产生的 |
[30:55] | They had to pull him out of her dead body. | 他们必须把他从他妈的尸体中拿出来 |
[31:05] | You okay, dude? | 你没事吧 哥们 |
[31:11] | So was it an accident or not? | 那到底是不是事故 |
[31:13] | The word all over the report is “inconclusive”. | 报纸上的报道用了”不确定”这个词 |
[31:16] | Then his parents could have been murdered? | 那他父母可能是被谋杀的 |
[31:19] | If they were, then it falls In line with the kanima myth. | 如果是的话就和变形怪的传说一致了 |
[31:21] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:22] | It seeks out and kills murderers. | 它搜寻并且杀死谋杀犯 |
[31:26] | But for Jackson? | 但这么做是为了杰克逊 |
[31:27] | Or for whoever’s controlling him? | 还是想控制他呢 |
[31:46] | Close your eyes Jackson | 闭上你的眼睛 杰克逊 |
[31:54] | We have to talk to him. | 我们必须和他谈谈 |
[31:55] | We have to tell him. | 我们必须告诉他 |
[31:56] | He’s not gonna l– | 他才不会 |
[32:17] | Erica! | 艾瑞卡 |
[33:34] | I think she’s having a seizure. | 我想她癫痫发作了 |
[33:42] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[33:43] | Hey, we need to get her to a hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[33:45] | Derek–only to derek. | 德里克 只能是德里克 |
[33:48] | When we get her to the hospital– | 等我们送她去医院 |
[33:50] | To derek. | 德里克 |
[33:52] | To derek. | 去找德里克 |
[33:53] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:57] | Hey, Scott! | 嘿 斯科特 |
[33:59] | I’m staying here with you. | 我要和你留下 |
[34:00] | He can’t take her alone. | 他没法一个人带她去 |
[34:01] | Not like this. | 这样不行 |
[34:02] | And Matt–I’ve got to call an ambulance for him, just go. | 还有马特 我给他叫急救车 去吧 |
[34:04] | This doesn’t feel right. | 我感觉这样不对 |
[34:06] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[34:07] | No, it’s not. | 不 肯定会出事 |
[34:07] | No, it’s not right. | 不 这样不好 |
[34:10] | It doesn’t–it doesn’t mean Anything. | 不会发生任何事 |
[34:15] | But it feels like it does. | 但是我感觉会 |
[34:16] | Scott, go. | 斯科特 走吧 |
[34:19] | Go. | 走吧 |
[34:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:51] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[34:54] | Is this your house? | 这是你的房子吗 |
[34:58] | It was. | 曾经是 |
[35:02] | I’ll tell you all about it. | 我会慢慢跟你说的 |
[35:04] | But first… | 不过首先 |
[35:06] | Did you bring the flower? | 你把花儿带来了吗 |
[35:10] | I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到了 |
[35:13] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[35:16] | But since you don’t have it, I’m Gonna need that kiss. | 不过既然你没有花 那就要给我吻 |
[36:03] | Is…something wrong? | 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[36:16] | Pull her up. | 扶着她 |
[36:20] | Is she dying? | 她快不行了吗 |
[36:22] | She might, i… | 也许… |
[36:24] | Which is why this is gonna hurt. | 可能会很疼 |
[36:27] | You broke her arm! | 你拧断她的胳膊了 |
[36:29] | It’ll trigger the healing Process. | 这样会触发自我愈合功能 |
[36:32] | I still gotta get the venom Out. | 我必须要把毒液挤出来 |
[36:33] | This is where it’s really gonna Hurt. | 现在才是疼的时候 |
[36:46] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[36:49] | You make a good batman. | 你是个勇敢的人 |
[37:05] | You know who it is. | 你知道那是谁 |
[37:14] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[37:16] | You just wanted Erica to Confirm it, didn’t you? | 你只是派艾瑞卡去确认一下 不是吗 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna help you stop him. | 我要帮助你阻止他 |
[37:24] | As part of your pack. | 作为你的狼群的一份子 |
[37:28] | If you want me in, fine. | 如果你想我加入 好 |
[37:29] | But we’ll do it on one condition. | 但是你必须答应我 |
[37:32] | We’re gonna catch him, not kill Him. | 我们只是抓他 不是杀他 |
[37:35] | And? | 还有呢 |
[37:39] | And we do it my way. | 按照我说的来做 |
[37:43] | Thank you, Jenna. | 谢谢你 珍娜 |
[37:44] | Thanks, you guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[37:45] | I appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[37:51] | Please… | 求求你 |
[37:53] | You have to tell him. | 一定要告诉他 |
[37:55] | It’s okay, your baby’s fine. | 没事的 你的宝宝很健康 |
[37:57] | Not…the baby. | 我不是说宝宝 |
[38:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:02] | He killed Sean. | 他杀了肖恩 |
[38:06] | Honey, the police know. | 亲爱的 警察已经知道了 |
[38:07] | They don’t… | 他们不知道 |
[38:09] | They didn’t see it. | 他们没看到 |
[38:14] | It wasn’t human. | 凶手不是人类 |
[38:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:51] | Please… | 求求你 |
[38:53] | No… | 不要 |
[39:11] | I’m so sorry, Lydia. | 我很抱歉 莉迪亚 |
[39:14] | All of this must be terribly confusing. | 这些东西一定很让你困惑 |
[39:19] | But at least you know that you’re not actually crazy. | 但是至少你知道自己没疯 |
[39:23] | Well… | 至少 |
[39:25] | Not completely. | 没完全变疯 |
[39:26] | There’s bound to be some residual effects, | 以后肯定会有一点后遗症 |
[39:29] | but you’re a Strong girl. | 但你是个坚强的女孩 |
[39:30] | Personally i think that you’re Gonna pull through | 我认为受了一点点精神创伤之后 |
[39:32] | with a minimal amount of post traumatic stress. | 你很快就会复原 |
[39:36] | Or maybe… | 或者 |
[39:37] | A few years of profoundly Disturbing nightmares. | 做上几年的恶梦就好了 |
[39:43] | I had a plan, you know. | 你知道我有计划的 |
[39:48] | It was a good plan. | 而且是个好计划 |
[39:51] | But if there’s one thing that I’ve learned in life, | 这么多年来我唯一学到的就是 |
[39:53] | it’s to always have a backup. | 永远留一手 |
[39:57] | That would be you. | 这一手就是你 |
[40:01] | Your immunity makes you a Perfect plan B. | 你的免疫功能让你成为了完美的B计划 |
[40:04] | You wouldn’t turn from the bite. | 咬伤你不会使你变异 |
[40:06] | You wouldn’t die. | 你不会死 |
[40:06] | But you would be able to do… | 但是你能学会做 |
[40:08] | One very important thing. | 一件非常重要的事 |
[40:15] | Do you know what that is, Lydia? | 知道是什么吗 莉迪亚 |
[40:21] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |