时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s called the kanima. | 这叫做变形怪 |
[00:04] | Killing may be its only purpose. | 杀戮很可能是他唯一的目的 |
[00:06] | It’s Jackson. | 是杰克逊 |
[00:07] | The kanima seeks a master. | 变形怪在寻找主人 |
[00:09] | Someone’s controlling him. | 有人在控制他 |
[00:15] | Are you having sex with my daughter? | 你是正在和我女儿上床吗 |
[00:17] | No– | 没有 |
[00:18] | I certainly hope not. | 我当然希望你没有 |
[00:20] | Did you hear about the underground show? | 你听说地下演出了吗 |
[00:21] | I got a friend who can hook us up with tickets if you’re down. | 如果你想去 我有个朋友能搞到票 |
[00:23] | Yeah, great. | 太好了 |
[00:24] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[00:25] | I’m gonna help you stop him as part of your pack. | 我会作为你的种群帮你阻止他的 |
[00:27] | We’re gonna catch him and not kill him and do it my way. | 抓住他 而不是杀了他 我说了算 |
[01:28] | Hey, Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[01:31] | Not here to punch me again, are you? | 你不是再来打我一顿的吧 |
[01:37] | Wanna–wanna go ahead of me in line? | 想插在我前面吗 |
[02:06] | Oh, what the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[02:07] | Veggie burger. | 素食汉堡 |
[02:08] | Stiles, I asked for a hamburger. | 斯泰尔斯 我要的是有肉的汉堡 |
[02:10] | Well, veggie is healthier. | 素食汉堡更健康 |
[02:12] | We’re being healthy. | 我们正在健康生活 |
[02:14] | Oh, hell, why are you trying to ruin my life? | 为什么要毁了我的生命 |
[02:16] | Okay, I’m trying to extend your life, okay? | 我在延长你的生命 好吗 |
[02:18] | Could you just eat it, please? | 能不能赶快吃了它 求你了 |
[02:19] | And tell me what you found. | 然后告诉我你发现什么了 |
[02:20] | No, I’m not sharing confidential police work with a teenager. | 我才不会把机密警局文件告诉个毛头小孩 |
[02:25] | Is that it on the board behind you? | 是不是你后面板子上的东西 |
[02:29] | Don’t look at that. | 不许看 |
[02:30] | A’ight. Avert your eyes. | 好吧 快移开视线 |
[02:31] | Okay. Hey! | 好吧 |
[02:32] | Just–it’s just–I see | 我只是看见了 |
[02:34] | arrows pointing at pictures. | 指向照片的很多箭头 |
[02:36] | Okay, okay, stop. | 好吧 好吧 快停下 |
[02:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | I found something. | 我发现了一些东西 |
[02:40] | Mechanic and the couple who were murdered. | 被害的技工和那对夫妇 |
[02:42] | They all had something in common. | 他们都有些共同点 |
[02:44] | All three? | 三个人吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:45] | You know what I always say. | 你知道我总是说 |
[02:47] | One’s an incident. | 出现一次是普通案件 |
[02:49] | Two’s coincidence. | 出现两次是巧合 |
[02:50] | Three’s a pattern. | 出现三次就会呈现规律 |
[02:51] | The mechanic, the husband, the wife–all the same age. | 技工 丈夫和妻子 年龄都相同 |
[02:55] | All 24. | 都是二十四岁 |
[02:56] | Wait a minute, but what about Mr. Lahey? | 等等 那拉西先生呢 |
[02:57] | I mean, Isaac’s dad isn’t anywhere near 24. | 艾萨克的父亲怎么也不可能只有二十四岁 |
[02:59] | Which made me think that either “A,” | 这让我觉得不是一 |
[03:01] | Lahey’s murder wasn’t connected or “B,” | 拉西之死并无关联 就是二 |
[03:03] | The ages were a coincidence, | 年龄只是巧合 |
[03:04] | until I found this, which would be “C.” | 直到我找到这个 也就是第三种可能 |
[03:07] | Did you know that Isaac Lahey had an older brother named Cameron? | 艾萨克?拉西有个叫卡梅隆的哥哥 |
[03:10] | “Died in combat”? | “死于斗殴”吗 |
[03:11] | But if he were alive today, | 如果他今天或者 |
[03:12] | take one guess as to how old he’d be. | 猜猜他多大 |
[03:16] | 24. | 二十四 |
[03:22] | – Matt. – What? | -马特 -干什么 |
[03:23] | How much are your tickets? | 你票卖多少钱 |
[03:25] | $75. | 七十五块 |
[03:30] | Can I borrow some money? | 我能借点钱吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, how much? | 可以啊 多少 |
[03:32] | $75. | 七十五块 |
[03:54] | Now what if same age means same class–I mean, | 如果同样的年龄意味着同一届 |
[03:56] | Did you think of that? | 你想过吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 想过了 |
[04:01] | Well, I would’ve. | 我应该想到的 |
[04:02] | I mean, I–look, I just got Lahey’s file two hours ago. | 我两个小时前才拿到拉西的档案 |
[04:05] | Two hours? | 两个小时 |
[04:05] | Dad, people could be dying. | 老爸 有人可能会死啊 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | Same class. | 同一届 |
[04:20] | Okay, this is it. | 找到了 |
[04:21] | Class of 2006. | 2006届毕业生 |
[04:24] | They all went to Beacon Hills. | 他们都去了比肯山上学 |
[04:27] | Including Isaac’s brother. | 艾萨克的哥哥也是 |
[04:29] | All right, but so what if they all knew each other, you know? | 但是如果他们早就互相认识怎么办 |
[04:31] | I mean, two of them were married, so maybe they all just hung out. | 其中两人结婚了 所以可能只是一起玩 |
[04:33] | Well, they could have had the same classes together. | 如果他们是同一届的 |
[04:35] | They could’ve– | 他们很可能也 |
[04:37] | What? | 怎么样 |
[04:38] | Same teacher. | 有一样的老师 |
[04:44] | Harris. | 哈里斯 |
[04:45] | They were all in his class? | 他们都在他的课上吗 |
[04:47] | All four. | 四个人都是 |
[04:49] | And I don’t know how Mr. Lahey fits in, but this– | 我不知道拉西先生怎么解释 但是这个 |
[04:52] | Kid, this is definitely a pattern. | 孩子 这绝对是个作案规律啊 |
[04:55] | All right, give me the 2006 yearbook. | 给我2006届的毕业册 |
[04:57] | These names, we need faces. | 这些名字 我们要找到应对的长相 |
[05:00] | Which ones? | 那些 |
[05:01] | Everyone in that chemistry class. | 每个上过化学课的人 |
[05:03] | If the killer’s not done killing… | 如果杀人犯还没结束杀人 |
[05:05] | One of them’s next. | 他们中的一个就是下一个目标 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:08] | Yeah, it’s Stilinski. | 我是斯蒂林斯 |
[05:13] | Ruth Sansbury, Cynthia Sink, Michelle Sink, Kara Simmons | 露丝?桑斯博里 辛西娅?辛克 米歇尔?辛克 卡拉?西蒙斯 |
[05:20] | Next. | 下一个 |
[05:26] | How many? | 几张票 |
[06:00] | Let’s go. Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 快点离开这 |
[06:02] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[07:06] | This one, Sean. | 这个 肖恩 |
[07:10] | Sean was killed by this thing Gerard says is a kind of shapeshifter. | 杰勒德说肖恩是被一种变形兽杀害的 |
[07:14] | It hasn’t been around for centuries. | 几个世纪以来都没出现过 |
[07:16] | The thing you shot outside the club the other night. | 就是那天晚上你在夜店外面要射杀的那个 |
[07:20] | South American legend we know of calls it the kanima. | 我们所知的美国南部传说称它为变形怪 |
[07:29] | This one, Jessica. | 这一具 叫杰西卡 |
[07:32] | She was smothered to death after giving birth. | 生产之后被扼窒息而死 |
[07:35] | The police think it was done by someone else. | 警方认为凶手另有其人 |
[07:37] | We think it’s a person who’s controlling this other shapeshifter. | 而我们认为凶手是控制这个变形人的人 |
[07:40] | That means two killers, Allison. | 就是说有两个杀手 艾莉森 |
[07:43] | One human, one not. | 一个是人 一个不是 |
[07:47] | You know, the question I had | 你知道吗 杰勒德第一次告诉我 |
[07:48] | after Gerard first told me about our family– | 我们家族的事之后 我一直有个问题 |
[07:51] | “Why us?” | “为什么是我们” |
[07:53] | He quoted me Winston Churchill. | 他给我引用了温斯顿·丘吉尔的话 |
[07:56] | “The price of greatness is responsibility.” | “伟大的代价即是责任” |
[08:01] | Personally, I think it’s more about knowledge. | 就我个人而言 我认为应该是知识的代价 |
[08:05] | But we know the truth. | 但是我们了解真相 |
[08:07] | We know about the world. | 我们了解世界 |
[08:09] | That makes us responsible | 这就让我们有责任 |
[08:11] | for a young couple, | 为年轻的情侣 |
[08:12] | their newborn daughter, | 为他们新出生的女儿 |
[08:14] | anyone that doesn’t have the power to defend themselves. | 为那些手无缚鸡之力无法保护自己的人负责 |
[08:17] | Are you starting to get it? | 你懂了吗 |
[08:20] | I get that this isn’t a lecture. | 我懂了您这不是在说教 |
[08:23] | It’s an interrogation. | 您这是在审讯 |
[08:26] | That depends on what you know. | 这取决于你都了解什么 |
[08:29] | Gerard showed me the library. | 杰勒德给我看了图书馆的录像 |
[08:31] | Cameras didn’t catch everything, | 摄像头什么都没拍到 |
[08:32] | But do you really think a little High School fight | 但是你真觉得小小的高中生打架 |
[08:35] | can explain that amount of damage? | 能解释那么大场面的破坏吗 |
[08:39] | We know you’re trying to protect your friends, | 我们知道你想保护你的朋友们 |
[08:42] | but people are dying. | 但是不断有人死去 |
[08:44] | A child was orphaned. | 一个孩子成了孤儿 |
[08:45] | What you know makes you responsible. | 你所了解的事情让你有责任 |
[08:49] | It makes you responsible for this. | 让你要对此负责 |
[08:59] | What do you want me to tell you? | 你想让我告诉你什么 |
[09:02] | Anything you know. | 你知道的什么都行 |
[09:03] | Anything that can lead us to answering the one question | 只要有助于我们解决 |
[09:06] | that might mean everything. | 这至关重要的问题 |
[09:10] | Who controls the kanima? | 是谁控制这个变形怪 |
[09:16] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[09:18] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[09:19] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[09:20] | Yeah, well, he doesn’t trust you either. | 是啊 话说 他也不信你 |
[09:23] | You know what? And Derek really doesn’t care. | 你知道吗 德里克不关心这些 |
[09:26] | Now where’s the vet? Is he going to help us or not? | 兽医在哪儿呢 他到底打算帮我们吗 |
[09:27] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[09:29] | Your friend, Jackson. | 你的朋友 杰克逊 |
[09:30] | Are we planning to kill him or save him? | 我们打算杀他 还是救他 |
[09:33] | – Kill him. – Save him. | -杀了他 -救他 |
[09:35] | Save him. | 救他 |
[09:40] | Save him. | 救他 |
[09:47] | Watch what you touch. | 眼看手勿动 |
[09:52] | So what are you? | 你是干嘛的 |
[09:54] | Some kind of witch? | 巫师吗 |
[09:58] | No, I’m a veterinarian. | 不是 我是个兽医 |
[10:03] | Unfortunately, I don’t see Anything here | 很不幸 我这儿找不到任何 |
[10:04] | that’s going to be an effective defense against a paralytic toxin. | 能有效抵抗瘫痪毒素的药 |
[10:07] | We’re open to suggestions. | 我们需要一些建议 |
[10:08] | What about an effective offense? | 有效的攻击药物呢 |
[10:10] | No, we already tried. | 不行 我们试过了 |
[10:12] | I nearly took its head off. | 我差点把那家伙的头拧下来 |
[10:13] | And Argent emptied an entire clip into it. | 阿金斯朝它射光了子弹 |
[10:15] | The thing just gets back up. | 那东西最后又站起来了 |
[10:16] | Has it shown any weaknesses? | 它有没有显示出什么弱点 |
[10:18] | Well, one–it can’t swim. | 有一个 它不会游泳 |
[10:19] | Does that go for Jackson as well? | 杰克逊也不会游泳吗 |
[10:21] | No. | 他会 |
[10:22] | He’s the captain of the swim team. | 他是游泳队队长 |
[10:24] | Essentially, you’re trying to catch two people. | 要点是 你要抓住两个人 |
[10:34] | A puppet… | 一个傀儡 |
[10:37] | and a puppeteer. | 一个牵绳人 |
[10:43] | One killed the husband, | 一个杀了丈夫 |
[10:44] | but the other had to take care of the wife. | 但另一个要灭妻子的口 |
[10:45] | Do we know why? | 我们知道原因吗 |
[10:48] | I don’t think Jackson could do it. | 我觉得杰克逊下不了这个手 |
[10:50] | His mother died pregnant too, | 他妈妈也是怀孕时去世的 |
[10:51] | and she was maybe murdered. | 也许她也是被谋杀的 |
[10:53] | I think he couldn’t let the same thing happen to someone else. | 我觉得他不会让这种历史在别人身上重演 |
[10:55] | How do you know it’s not part of the rules? | 你怎么知道这不是规矩里的一条呢 |
[10:58] | The kanima kills murderers. | 变形怪会杀凶手 |
[11:01] | If Jackson kills the wife, then the baby dies too. | 如果杰克逊杀了妻子 孩子也会死的 |
[11:04] | Does that mean your father was a murderer? | 那是不是说你爸爸也是凶手 |
[11:07] | Wouldn’t surprise me if he was. | 说他是也没什么大惊小怪的 |
[11:10] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[11:11] | The book says they’re bonded, right? | 书上说他们被连结起来了 对吧 |
[11:14] | What if the fear of water isn’t coming from Jackson, | 如果说对水的恐惧不是来自杰克逊 |
[11:16] | but from the person controlling him? | 是来自那个控制他的人呢 |
[11:19] | What if something that affects the kanima | 如果说影响变形怪的因素 |
[11:26] | also affects its master? | 也能影响主人呢 |
[11:30] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[11:31] | Meaning we can catch them. | 意思是我们能抓住他们 |
[11:34] | Both of them. | 他们俩 |
[11:52] | There’s got to be some other way to get tickets, right? | 一定有别的方法能搞到票 对吧 |
[11:56] | It’s a secret show. | 这是场秘密演出 |
[11:57] | There’s only one way, and it’s a secret. | 只有一条路 还是个秘密 |
[12:00] | Either you guys know why no one’s getting suspended | 你们有谁知道 那晚的事发生后 |
[12:02] | after what happened the other day at school? | 怎么没有人被休学呢 |
[12:04] | Just forget about it. | 忘了那晚的事儿吧 |
[12:04] | Nobody got hurt. | 又没人受伤 |
[12:06] | I-I had a concussion. | 我 有点脑震荡 |
[12:07] | Well, nobody got seriously hurt. | 没人有严重损伤 |
[12:09] | I was in the E.R. for six hours. | 我在急诊室呆了六个小时 |
[12:10] | Hey, do you want to know the truth, Matt? | 你想知道事情真相吗 马特 |
[12:12] | Your little bump on the head | 你脑袋上的那个小鼓包 |
[12:13] | is about this high on our list of problems right now. | 在我们的问题单上也就是这个高度的事儿 |
[12:20] | Are you okay? | 你没什么事吧 |
[12:21] | Yeah, I’m fine now. | 是啊 我现在好了 |
[12:23] | So you didn’t get any tickets last night either. | 所以你昨晚也没有拿到票 |
[12:25] | Are they still selling? | 现在还卖票吗 |
[12:26] | Uh, no, but I managed to find two online. | 不卖了 但我想着能在网上搞两张 |
[12:28] | You should keep trying. | 你最好找找看 |
[12:29] | Sounds like everyone’s going to be there. | 听说大家都会去的 |
[12:33] | I don’t like him. | 我讨厌他 |
[12:34] | Hey, are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[12:36] | Last time, whoever’s controlling Jackson had to kill somebody | 上一次 杰克逊的控制者必须要杀人 |
[12:39] | because he didn’t finish the job, | 他还没完成任务 |
[12:41] | so what do you think he’s going to do this time? | 你觉得他这次会怎么做 |
[12:44] | Be there to make sure it happens. | 去参加派对以确保完成任务 |
[12:51] | Can anybody tell me where the hell Jackson is | 谁能告诉我杰克逊在哪里 |
[12:53] | and why he missed morning practice? | 为什么无故缺席晨练 |
[12:55] | I thought I told you to keep an eye on him. | 我以为我告诉过你盯紧他 |
[12:57] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯基 |
[12:58] | Jackson? | 杰克逊在哪儿 |
[12:59] | Sorry, coach, | 抱歉 教练 |
[13:00] | I haven’t seen him since the last time I saw him. | 自从上次以后我就没见过他了 |
[13:01] | Oh, and when was that? | 上次是什么时候 |
[13:03] | Last time I saw him | 上次我见到他 |
[13:05] | was definitely the time I saw him last. | 就是我见他的最后一面 |
[13:09] | Again. | 再次重申 |
[13:10] | Danny, tell Jackson no missing practice this | 丹尼 告诉杰克逊在冠军赛前 |
[13:13] | close to the championships, okay? | 不要缺席训练了 好吗 |
[13:16] | Sure, coach. | 没问题 教练 |
[13:18] | That goes for all of you. | 这话你们也记好了 |
[13:20] | I should be coaching college. | 我应该去当大学教练 |
[13:23] | Sorry, but I only got two myself. | 抱歉 我只拿到我的两张票 |
[13:25] | What–do you even have a date yet? | 什么 有人跟你约会吗 |
[13:27] | I’m working on it. | 我正在努力呢 |
[13:28] | Okay, okay. Hear me out. | 好的 听我说 |
[13:30] | You give us the tickets, | 你把票给我们 |
[13:31] | and you devote your life to abstinence and just– | 然后你把余生都奉献给禁欲这项事业 |
[13:36] | How do you two losers even survive? | 你们两个窝囊废怎么活的呢 |
[13:41] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[13:43] | No one’s even selling. | 没有人卖票 |
[13:49] | Wait here, boys. | 小子们 在这等着 |
[13:52] | Where is he–? | 他干什么去 |
[13:58] | That’s excessive. | 太过分了 |
[14:00] | That’ll bruise. | 那可要青肿了 |
[14:08] | Enjoy the show. | 享受派对吧 |
[14:24] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:25] | I know that you said we can’t talk like this anymore. | 我知道你说过我们不能这样偷偷摸摸的了 |
[14:29] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[14:34] | My dad and I, um– | 我爸爸和我 |
[14:38] | He knows about the last two murders. | 他知道最近的两起谋杀案了 |
[14:42] | He knows that there are two killers, and he and Gerard– | 他知道有两名凶手 他和杰勒德 |
[14:44] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:47] | That’s not bad. | 还不算糟 |
[14:49] | If he knows, fine. | 他知道也没事 |
[14:52] | I’m actually more worried about your mom. | 其实我更担心你妈妈 |
[14:55] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[14:57] | Uh, you remember when I got called out of detention | 你还记得我因为留堂 |
[14:59] | to go to the office? | 被叫到办公室里吗 |
[15:01] | She was the one that talked to me, | 是她叫我过去的 |
[15:04] | and, uh, she was asking me all these questions about us. | 她还问了我们之间的一些问题 |
[15:07] | Like really, really specific questions. | 一些非常具体的问题 |
[15:11] | And there were pencils being sharpened. | 她还把铅笔削的非常尖 |
[15:13] | Pencils? | 铅笔吗 |
[15:14] | Just trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[15:16] | It was bad. | 情况不妙 |
[15:21] | Um, and I-I think that we should do something | 我觉得我们应该想想办法 |
[15:25] | like–like– be seen with other people. | 比如说 比如被看到与其他人见面 |
[15:31] | Like, be seen dating? | 比如被发现和别人约会吗 |
[15:34] | Maybe more. | 这还不够 |
[15:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:44] | Well, I don’t–I don’t know how it happened | 我不知道事情怎么会发生 |
[15:46] | or why I even said yes, | 我怎么会同意 |
[15:49] | but I’m actually supposed to hang out with Matt. | 但我确实要和马特一起出去 |
[15:55] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[15:56] | That’s perfect. | 那太棒了 |
[15:58] | Go out with him. | 和他出去吧 |
[16:00] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, and make a big deal out of it in front of your mom, Okay? | 而且要在你妈妈面前小题大做 |
[16:06] | Even kiss him if you have to. | 必要的时候可以亲他 |
[16:09] | Kiss him? | 亲他吗 |
[16:11] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定这可以吗 |
[16:13] | Uh…t-totally. | 完全确定 |
[16:19] | Like, really kiss him? | 就像真的亲他吗 |
[16:22] | Well, what’s “Really kiss Him” like? | “真的亲他”是怎样的 |
[16:28] | Like… | 就像 |
[16:46] | Yeah, don’t do that. | 不要这样做 |
[16:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:05] | Nothing | 没事 |
[17:10] | I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[17:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:17] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:42] | Ketamine? | 克他命 |
[17:44] | It’s the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage. | 和狗身上用的一样 就是剂量大了些 |
[17:48] | If you can get close enough to Jackson, | 如果你们可以接近杰克逊 |
[17:50] | it should slow him down enough to buy you some time. | 这可以减慢他的速度为你们争取时间 |
[17:52] | This is some of what you’ll use to create the barrier. | 这就是你们用来创造结界的东西 |
[17:55] | This part is for you, Stiles. | 这是你的工作 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:59] | Only you. | 只有你行 |
[18:00] | Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure. | 感觉压力山大啊 |
[18:02] | Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure-filled task for me? | 咱能帮我找点轻松地活干吗 |
[18:07] | It’s from the Mountain Ash Tree, | 这东西来自花楸树 |
[18:09] | which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. | 被很多民族认为是可以远离邪恶的 |
[18:12] | This office is lined with Ashwood, | 这间办公室镶有花楸木 |
[18:14] | making it difficult for someone like Scott to cause me any trouble. | 可以防止像斯科特这样的人来找我麻烦 |
[18:18] | Okay, so then what? | 好的 然后干嘛 |
[18:19] | I just spread this around the whole building | 我只需要把它撒在整栋建筑的周围 |
[18:21] | and then either Jackson or whoever’s controlling him can’t cross it? | 然后杰克逊和他的控制者都无法穿越吗 |
[18:25] | They’ll be trapped. | 他们会被困住 |
[18:28] | Doesn’t sound too hard. | 听起来不难 |
[18:29] | Not all there is. | 这还不是全部 |
[18:31] | Think of it like gunpowder. | 就像火药一样 |
[18:33] | It’s just powder until a spark ignites it. | 在火花点燃前它只是粉末 |
[18:36] | You need to be that spark, Stiles. | 你要去做那个引子 斯泰尔斯 |
[18:38] | If you mean light myself on Fire, I don’t think I’m up for that. | 如果你是指我去自燃的话 我可不干 |
[18:43] | Let me try a different analogy. | 换个说法吧 |
[18:45] | I used to golf. | 我以前打高尔夫的时候 |
[18:47] | I learned that the best golfers never swing | 知道最棒的高尔夫选手在没想到 |
[18:49] | before first imagining where they want the ball to go. | 球的目标地之前从不挥棒 |
[18:51] | They see it in their mind | 境由心生 他们想到 |
[18:53] | and their mind takes over. | 球就一定能到 |
[18:56] | It can be pretty extraordinary | 意志的力量往往 |
[18:57] | what the force of your own will can accomplish. | 令我们惊叹不已 |
[19:00] | Force of will. | 意志的力量 |
[19:02] | If… | 假如 |
[19:03] | If this is going to work, Stiles, | 假如这有效呢 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:07] | you have to believe it. | 你必须先相信它 |
[19:22] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:23] | The party’s in a warehouse just Inside the industrial sector. | 派对就在工厂边上的仓库举行 |
[19:27] | Allison has learned that Jackson Whittemore will be there | 艾莉森知道杰克逊·惠特莫尔会在 |
[19:29] | seeking his next target out of the crowd. | 人群中寻找他的下一个目标 |
[19:31] | Since we still have little clue as to just how strong he is, | 既然我们已经见识过他的厉害 |
[19:34] | We need to be extremely cautious. | 那就更要万分小心 |
[19:36] | When Allison has Jackson’s location | 一旦艾莉森看到了杰克逊 |
[19:38] | and has determined him to be at the optimal point | 并且确定他所在的最佳位置 |
[19:40] | where we can take him down, | 能让我们一举干掉他 |
[19:41] | she’ll signal me. | 她会发信号给我 |
[19:43] | “Optimal” meaning as far away from the crowd as possible. | “最佳位置”意思是尽可能远离人群 |
[19:47] | There will be no collateral damage tonight. | 今晚一定不要伤及无辜 |
[19:52] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[20:00] | As willing a participant as she seems, | 虽然她是自愿加入的 |
[20:03] | your young protegee there also appears to be under the impression | 你的小徒弟看起来仍然担心我们 |
[20:07] | that we are planning a trap. | 会设什么圈套 |
[20:11] | I think she doesn’t need to know any more than that. | 这个她就没必要知道了 |
[20:13] | For the rest of us then, let’s be perfectly clear. | 至于我们余下的人 我先提个醒 |
[20:18] | You don’t trap a creature this dangerous. | 我们不会设圈套抓这么危险的生物 |
[20:22] | You kill it. | 我们直接杀死它 |
[20:28] | Can’t talk, got to run. | 没时间说了 我得走了 |
[20:30] | Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[20:31] | What’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[20:33] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[20:37] | Where’s your gun? | 你的枪呢 |
[20:41] | I left it at the station along with my badge. | 跟徽章一起忘在局里面了 |
[20:44] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | It’s all right. You know what? | 没事 这样吧 |
[20:46] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们待会再说这个 |
[20:47] | Dad. | 爸 |
[20:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[20:49] | Dad! | 爸 |
[20:57] | It was decided that the son of a police chief | 镇上最有名的律师起诉警察局长的儿子 |
[21:02] | stealing police property | 控诉其滥用警力 |
[21:03] | and having a restraining order filed against him | 并宣判其受到禁令 |
[21:06] | by one of the town’s most respected attorneys | 法庭已经宣判禁令生效 |
[21:09] | did not reflect well on the county. | 这件事在镇上造成了不好的影响 |
[21:12] | They fired you? | 他们开除你了吗 |
[21:14] | Nah. | 没有 |
[21:15] | Look, it’s–it’s just a leave of absence. | 只是缺席一段时间 |
[21:18] | It’s–it’s temporary. | 暂时的而已 |
[21:19] | Did they say it was temporary or… | 他们说了是暂时的还是 |
[21:21] | Actually, no. | 其实没说 |
[21:25] | You know, I-it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:27] | Don’t worry about it though. | 别担心了 |
[21:30] | We’re going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[21:33] | Dad. | 爸 |
[21:38] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[21:39] | Why–why aren’t you angry at me? | 为什么你不生我的气 |
[21:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:48] | Maybe I just don’t want to feel any worse than I already do | 也许总是大声训斥我的儿子 |
[21:50] | by having to yell at my son. | 并不能让我心里好受一点吧 |
[22:08] | Oh, shoot. | 见鬼 |
[22:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:32] | Yeah, why? | 没事啊 怎么 |
[22:34] | You just didn’t say anything the whole way here. | 我看你一路过来都不说话 |
[22:36] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:36] | Let’s grab the other bag. | 再带一袋 |
[22:38] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[22:38] | Remember Deaton said you have to do it alone. | 记住德亚顿说的 你必须一个人做 |
[22:41] | Okay, this plan is really starting to suck. | 这真是个坑人的计划 |
[22:46] | No. Not here, not now. | 不 别在这时候啊 |
[22:47] | What? Scott! | 什么 斯科特 |
[22:49] | What am I supposed to… | 我该怎么做 |
[22:50] | Plan officially sucks. | 这计划绝对超烂 |
[23:36] | Matt, give me a second, okay? | 马特 我过去一下 好吗 |
[23:45] | What are you doing? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[23:48] | You told me to go out with him. | 你叫我跟他出来玩玩的 |
[23:49] | No, not here. | 但不是这里啊 |
[23:51] | You don’t get it. | 你不明白 |
[23:52] | We have a plan. | 我们有计划 |
[23:53] | You have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[23:55] | Okay, okay. | 这下糟了 |
[23:55] | My father and Gerard, they’re coming here. | 我爸跟杰拉德马上就要过来了 |
[23:57] | What did you tell them? | 你告诉他们什么了 |
[23:59] | I-I told them… | 我 我告诉他们了 |
[24:00] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[24:01] | I-I had to tell them. | 我必须告诉他们 |
[24:05] | Oh, my god, they know it’s Jackson. | 天啊 他们知道那是杰克逊了 |
[24:06] | People are dying, Scott. | 不断有人死去 斯科特 |
[24:08] | What am I supposed to do? | 你说我该怎么做 |
[24:09] | You’re supposed to trust me. | 你该相信我 |
[24:10] | I trust you more than anyone. | 我最相信的就是你 |
[24:14] | We’ve… we had a plan. | 我们已经 我们都计划好了 |
[24:15] | So do they. | 他们也计划好了 |
[24:18] | This isn’t going to work. | 现在说什么也没用了 |
[24:20] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[24:21] | Okay, I can… I can fix it. | 我 我来解决 |
[24:22] | Please, please, Scott. | 求你了 斯科特 |
[24:23] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[24:24] | Just stay out of the way. | 别再给我们添麻烦就好了 |
[24:25] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[24:25] | Stay out of the way! | 你别管了 |
[24:55] | Careful, gentlemen. | 小心点 先生们 |
[24:56] | Something wicked this way comes. | 那恶魔过来了 |
[25:07] | Why me? | 为什么让我去 |
[25:08] | Because I got to make sure that | 因为我得去监督阿金斯 |
[25:09] | Argent doesn’t completely ruin the plan. | 确保他不会毁了整个计划 |
[25:12] | Okay, look, you better do it | 听着 这东西是静脉注射 |
[25:13] | intravenously which means in the vein. | 就是说得扎进血管里 |
[25:14] | When you find him, you pull back on this plunger right here. | 看到他的时候 你就把这个活塞往后拉 |
[25:17] | In the neck probably is going to be the easiest. | 扎脖子可能是最容易的 |
[25:20] | So you find a vein, you jam it in there, | 找到血管 扎进去 |
[25:22] | and pull back on the trigger. | 然后把活塞推回去 |
[25:24] | Be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[25:26] | Oh, I doubt it’ll even slightly hurt him. | 我怀疑这东西根本伤不到他 |
[25:28] | No, I mean you. | 我是让你小心点 |
[25:31] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想你受伤 |
[25:45] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[25:46] | Back off. | 投降吧 |
[25:47] | Back off? | 投降 |
[25:48] | That–that’s really all you’ve got? | 你就只有这点能耐吗 |
[25:51] | I got to be honest, chris. | 实话说吧 克里斯 |
[25:52] | I was really expecting more from the, | 我还以为你能更狠点呢 |
[25:55] | uh, big, bad veteran werewolf hunter. | 经验十足又心黑的大猎人 |
[25:59] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | How about “Didn’t anyone ever | 那就换句话 “没人告诉过你 |
[26:03] | tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?” | 别用狼爪子掺和枪战吗” |
[26:08] | Yeah, that one sounded pretty good. | 这句听起来挺狠的 |
[27:27] | She belongs to me. | 她是我的 |
[27:47] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[28:49] | Scott, pick up, pick up now. | 斯科特 接电话啊 快接电话 |
[28:52] | Look, I got, like, 50 feet of ash left, | 听着 我还有15米的路要铺 |
[28:55] | and I’m out. | 而我没有灰了 |
[28:56] | Okay? | 听到了吗 |
[28:56] | So you got to get your wolf ass down here to help me | 所以快狼奔过来帮我 |
[28:58] | because I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[29:00] | And I’m just standing out here | 只能干站在这里 |
[29:01] | And I’m… | 就我 |
[29:02] | and I’m all alone, and I’m hearing gunfire and werewolves, | 就我一个人 听着枪声和狼嚎 |
[29:06] | and I’m… and I’m standing here like a frickin’ idiot | 干站在这里 跟傻子似的 |
[29:08] | all by myself with a handful of magic fairy dust. | 手里抓着一把仙粉 |
[29:10] | And I don’t have enough. | 仙粉还不够用 |
[29:12] | Okay? | 明白没 |
[29:14] | Okay, come on, think. | 好吧 开动脑筋 |
[29:16] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[29:17] | He said you got to believe. | 他说你得信 |
[29:19] | You need to believe. | 要相信这东西 |
[29:20] | Come on, believe, Stiles. | 加油 信啊 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:21] | Just, uh… just picture it. | 好好想象一下 |
[29:24] | Just imagine it working, okay? | 想象它开始有效用了 |
[29:26] | Just… | 想… |
[29:26] | 想象力比知识更重要 爱因斯坦 | |
[29:32] | Imagine. | 想象 |
[30:11] | Yes! | 成功啦 |
[30:28] | You probably recognize this device. | 你可能认识这东西 |
[30:31] | Pot used to be smoked in a rolled up piece of paper. | 这壶以前是用来吸卷烟的 |
[30:34] | These days, it seems like all you kids | 现在 貌似你们这些小鬼 |
[30:35] | are given a free vaporizer with your medicinal marijuana card. | 都用来当做蒸馏器吸大麻用了 |
[30:42] | This type of wolfsbane is one of my favorites. | 我最爱这种附子草 |
[30:46] | Lovely smell. | 真好闻 |
[30:47] | You probably won’t think so. | 你可能不会觉得好闻 |
[30:50] | What? | 什么 |
[30:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:54] | Isn’t it obvious? | 看不出来吗 |
[30:57] | I’m killing you. | 我在杀你 |
[31:01] | Uh, no, no, no! | 别激动 |
[31:02] | Just me, it’s just me. | 是我 是我 |
[31:04] | Don’t freak. | 别慌嘛 |
[31:07] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[31:11] | Let’s find out. | 我们来试试看 |
[31:18] | God… | 上帝啊 |
[31:23] | Okay, no one does anything like that again, | 好吧 大家别再做这么危险的事了 |
[31:25] | okay? | 听到没 |
[31:26] | Oh, I thought the ketamine was supposed to put him out. | 我以为氯胺酮能让他失去知觉 |
[31:28] | Yeah, well, apparently this is all we’re going to get. | 是啊 显然我们只能做到这种程度 |
[31:30] | So let’s just hope that whoever’s controlling him | 希望控制他的那个人 |
[31:33] | just decided to show up tonight. | 今晚会现身 |
[31:38] | I’m here. | 我就在这里 |
[31:41] | I’m right here with you. | 就在你们身边 |
[31:46] | It’s going to look like an accident. | 这看起来会像个意外 |
[31:49] | Like you had an asthma attack | 像你哮喘病犯了 |
[31:51] | and couldn’t get to your inhaler in time. | 没有及时拿到吸入器 |
[31:53] | Your school records show you have a pretty severe case of asthma. | 你的学校医疗记录会显示你有严重的哮喘 |
[31:57] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:59] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[32:00] | Looks like it’s working. | 它貌似已经起作用了 |
[32:25] | 爸爸 找不到杰克逊 | |
[32:30] | Want to move closer to the DJ? | 想离DJ近一点吗 |
[32:42] | She’s 21. | 她21岁了 |
[32:45] | I told you I’d see a student here. | 我跟你说过在这里会碰到学生 |
[32:53] | I think I stopped healing. | 我好像不会自愈了 |
[32:56] | Bullets… | 子弹的原因 |
[32:58] | They’re laced with wolfsbane. | 他们在子弹上沾了附子草 |
[33:00] | You got to go to the car. | 你必须回车上去 |
[33:03] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:05] | I have to find Scott. | 我得去找斯科特 |
[33:07] | Go. | 走吧 |
[33:09] | Go! | 快走啊 |
[33:17] | Jackson, is that you? | 杰克逊 是你吗 |
[33:19] | Us. | 是我们 |
[33:21] | We’re all here. | 我们都在 |
[33:28] | Are you the one killing people? | 你是那个杀人凶手吧 |
[33:31] | We are the ones killing murderers. | 我们是消灭凶手的人 |
[33:34] | So all the people you’ve killed so far– | 就是说你杀的那些人都 |
[33:36] | Deserved it. | 都该死 |
[33:39] | So we got a little rule book | 也就是说你们有一个小规则本 |
[33:42] | that says you only go after murderers. | 上面写着你们只杀那些杀人凶手 |
[33:45] | Anything can break if enough pressure’s applied. | 如果逼急了 什么规则都没用 |
[33:49] | All right, so the people | 好吧 那到目前为止 |
[33:50] | you’re killing are all murderers then? | 你杀的全都是杀人凶手 |
[33:53] | All. | 全部 |
[33:55] | Each. | 每一个 |
[33:57] | Every one. | 一个不落 |
[33:59] | Well, who did they murder? | 他们杀谁了 |
[34:01] | Me. | 我 |
[34:04] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[34:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:06] | They murdered me. | 他们杀了我 |
[34:18] | They murdered me. | 他们杀了我 |
[34:38] | Not having a good time, are you? | 玩得不太开心 是不是 |
[34:41] | Ever feel like you have only the best intentions, | 你有没有觉得 即使你心怀好意 |
[34:43] | but you’re just making one mistake after another? | 但是做什么都是错误 |
[34:47] | No, unlike the rest of humanity, I’m perfect. | 没有 我跟其他人不一样 我是完美的 |
[34:59] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:00] | That–that was–that was a huge mistake. | 我不该那么干 |
[35:02] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[35:03] | No, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 没关系 没关系 |
[35:06] | Actually, it’s not okay. | 其实 还是有关系的 |
[35:08] | But I have to go make a call so– | 但是我必须得打个电话 |
[35:18] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 |
[35:19] | More ketamine. | 再来点麻醉剂 |
[35:20] | The man needs ketamine. | 他需要麻醉剂 |
[35:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:22] | We don’t have any more. | 已经用完了 |
[35:24] | You used the whole bottle? | 你把一整瓶都用了 |
[35:36] | Okay, out, everybody out. | 好吧 出去 大家赶紧出去 |
[35:37] | Go, go, go, go. | 走 走 走 |
[35:40] | Okay, find something to move in front of the door. | 好 现在找点什么来挡着门 |
[35:54] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[36:02] | Very good. | 很好 |
[36:33] | Hey, um, | 嘿 |
[36:35] | So we kind of lost Jackson inside, but it’s– | 我们好像把杰克逊丢在里面了 不过 |
[36:54] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天呐 |
[36:54] | It’s working. | 真的有用啊 |
[36:55] | Oh, this is– | 这简直是 |
[36:57] | I did something. | 我还有点用 |
[36:59] | Alpha, beta, but what are you, Scott? | 阿尔法 贝塔 你又是什么呢 斯科特 |
[37:04] | Omega. | 欧米茄狼 |
[37:05] | Don’t you know | 难道你不知道 |
[37:06] | the lone wolf never survives without a pack? | 离了狼群 孤狼是无法生存的吗 |
[37:09] | I’ve heard the cry of an omega. | 我听到过欧米茄狼的嚎叫 |
[37:11] | It’s a miserable sound. | 特别凄惨 |
[37:12] | The howl of a lone wolf. | 孤狼的嚎叫 |
[37:16] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[37:20] | What? | 什么 |
[37:22] | What is it? | 你说什么 |
[37:25] | I’m not… | 我不是 |
[37:28] | alone. | 孤狼 |
[37:38] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:41] | Break it. | 打破它 |
[37:41] | What? No way. | 什么 不行 |
[37:42] | Scott’s dying! | 斯科特要死了 |
[37:44] | Okay, what? | 什么 |
[37:44] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:45] | Oh, my god, Stiles, I just know! | 天呐 斯泰尔斯 我就是知道 |
[37:47] | Break it! | 打破它 |
[37:56] | Allison… | 艾莉森 |
[37:58] | Please tell her I’m sorry. | 告诉她我很抱歉 |
[38:37] | Hey, hey, hey, it’s just me. | 好了 好了 是我 |
[38:40] | We better get you out of here. | 我最好带你离开这儿 |
[38:42] | It didn’t work. | 没用的 |
[38:43] | None of it, none of it worked. | 什么都没用了 |
[38:44] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 我可不那么认为 |
[38:46] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[38:47] | I’d say the prognosis isn’t nearly as dire as it seems. | 我觉得那个预兆根本没有看上去那么糟糕 |
[38:51] | Not nearly. | 差远了 |
[39:00] | You really think it’s a good idea being here? | 你真觉得来这儿是个好主意吗 |
[39:04] | I just want to know her name. | 我就是想知道她的名字 |
[39:06] | It was Kara. | 她叫卡拉 |
[39:08] | Kara Simmons. | 卡拉·西蒙斯 |
[39:16] | It’s not here. | 没有 |
[39:21] | Her name is not on the list. | 她的名字不在名单里 |
[39:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:46] | Can’t decide if I admire your sentimentality or despise it. | 真不知道我是该喜欢还是讨厌你的多愁善感 |
[39:54] | If I want your opinion, | 如果我想征询你的意见 |
[39:57] | I’ll make an appointment with the guidance office. | 会去导师办公室预约的 |
[40:00] | From the state of things, I think you could use a little guidance. | 现在看来 我觉得你的确需要点建议 |
[40:04] | Are you really going to leave all of this up to a couple of kids? | 你真打算把一切都寄托在几个孩子身上吗 |
[40:10] | They’re more capable than you think. | 他们比你想得更强大 |
[40:16] | And are you going to tell them what’s coming? | 那你会告诉他们接下来会发生什么吗 |
[40:23] | They’ve got enough to worry about. | 他们要操心的事已经够多的了 |
[40:28] | Chris! | 克里斯 |