时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[00:04] | Not yet. | 现在还不是 |
[00:11] | I heard there was a party. | 我听说有个派对 |
[00:13] | Don’t worry. I invited myself. | 别担心 我会不请自到的 |
[00:17] | Now. | 现在 |
[00:19] | Our sons are trained to be soldiers. | 我们的男儿生来被训练成战士 |
[00:21] | Our daughters to be leaders. | 而我们的女儿要成为领袖 |
[00:22] | Kanima seeks a master. | 变形怪在寻求一个主人 |
[00:24] | Someone’s controlling him. | 那个人是在控制他 |
[00:25] | What if it’s Matt? | 会不会是马特 |
[00:25] | This whole thing comes back to the video, right? | 整件事都是因为那段视频而起的 对吧 |
[00:27] | You need a digital camera. | 你需要一个数码相机 |
[00:35] | I’m starting to feel weird about this. | 我开始感觉怪怪的 |
[00:38] | This doesn’t have anything to do | 这和艾莉森 |
[00:39] | with Allison, does it? | 没有丝毫关系 对吧 |
[00:41] | You have a little thing for Allison, Matt? | 你是不是对艾莉森有点意思 马特 |
[00:43] | A little–a little crush? | 有点小动心 |
[00:45] | No. | 没有 |
[00:46] | You think I’m gonna waste my time by doing something as– | 你以为我会浪费时间做那种 |
[00:48] | as unbelievably ordinary as making a sex tape? | 平淡无聊的事 比如性爱录像带吗 |
[00:51] | Then what are you doing? | 那你要干什么 |
[00:54] | Documenting history. | 记录历史 |
[00:57] | You’ll get it back tomorrow. | 明天就还给你 |
[01:34] | Son of a bitch. I knew you were lying. | 狗娘养的 我就知道你在撒谎 |
[02:04] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:56] | So this kid’s the real killer? | 也就是说这孩子是真正的杀人凶手吗 |
[03:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:00] | No. | 不会的 |
[04:01] | Yes! | 就是 |
[04:02] | No. | 不是 |
[04:03] | Dad, come on. | 老爸 拜托了 |
[04:04] | Everybody knows that the police | 大家都知道 |
[04:05] | look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? | 警察在谋杀案中用各种方法将被害人联系起来 |
[04:07] | So all you have to do is, like, | 所以你需要做的就是 比如 |
[04:08] | look through their transcripts | 查看他们的成绩单 |
[04:09] | and figure out which class they all had in common. | 找出他们都一起上过哪些课 |
[04:11] | Yeah, except for the fact | 是啊 但事实上 |
[04:12] | that the rave promoter Kara wasn’t in Harris’s class. | 那个地下狂欢组织者卡拉并不上哈里斯的课 |
[04:15] | All right, okay, you’re right, sorry. | 好吧 你是对的 对不起 |
[04:16] | Then I guess they dropped the charges against him? | 那我猜 他们撤销了对他的控诉 |
[04:20] | No, you know what? | 没有 知道吗 |
[04:20] | They’re not dropping the charges. | 他们并没有撤销控诉 |
[04:22] | But that doesn’t prove anything. | 但这不能证明任何事情 |
[04:23] | H– | 怎 |
[04:25] | Scott, do you believe this? | 斯科特 你信吗 |
[04:26] | Oh. That’s really hard to explain | 很难解释 |
[04:28] | how we know this, | 我们是怎么知道的 |
[04:28] | but you just gotta trust us. | 但是你得信我们一次 |
[04:30] | We know it’s Matt. | 我们知道就是马特 |
[04:31] | Yeah, he took Harris’s car, okay? | 他开走了哈里斯的车 懂吗 |
[04:33] | Look, he knew that if a cop | 他知道如果一个警察 |
[04:34] | found tire tracks at one of the murders, | 在谋杀案现场发现轮胎痕迹 |
[04:35] | and that if enough of the victims | 而且如果足够数量的被害人 |
[04:36] | were in Harris’s class, | 曾在哈里斯的课上 |
[04:37] | that they’d arrest him. | 他们就会逮捕他的 |
[04:38] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:40] | I’ll allow the remote possibility, | 也许有很小的可能性 |
[04:41] | but give me a motive. | 但是给我一个作案动机 |
[04:42] | I mean, why would this kid | 为什么这个孩子 |
[04:43] | want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead? | 想让大半个2006届游泳队和教练去死呢 |
[04:48] | Isn’t it obvious? | 不是很明显吗 |
[04:51] | Our swim team sucks! | 我们游泳队太烂了 |
[04:52] | They haven’t won in, like, six years. | 他们有六年没赢了 |
[04:54] | Okay, we don’t have a motive yet. | 我们现在还没有动机 |
[04:56] | I mean, come on, does Harris? | 拜托了 哈里斯有吗 |
[05:00] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[05:03] | We need to look at the evidence. | 我们得看看这些证据 |
[05:04] | Yeah, that would be in the station, | 是啊 证据都在警察局呢 |
[05:06] | where I no longer work. | 而我已经不在那工作了 |
[05:07] | Trust me, they’ll let you in. | 相信我 他们会让你进去的 |
[05:09] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[05:12] | Trust–trust Scott? | 相信 信斯科特 |
[05:17] | Scott I trust. | 斯科特我信 |
[05:24] | It’s 2:00 in the morning. | 现在是凌晨2点 |
[05:25] | Believe me, I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t extremely important. | 相信我 如果不是十万火急 我也不会来 |
[05:27] | We look at the hospital stuff first, okay? | 我们先看医院的文件 好吗 |
[05:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:31] | Because all the murders were committed by Jackson, | 因为所有谋杀案 杰克逊都是元凶 |
[05:33] | except for one, you remember? | 除了一个例外 记得吗 |
[05:35] | The pregnant girl, Jessica. | 那个怀孕的女人 杰西卡 |
[05:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:37] | Since Matt had to kill her himself, | 因为马特不得不亲手杀了她 |
[05:38] | somebody from the hospital could’ve seen him. | 一定会有人在医院看到过他 |
[05:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:44] | Boys. | 臭小子们 |
[05:50] | I don’t know, guys. I mean, look at this. | 我不知道 小伙子们 看看这个 |
[05:52] | There was a six-car pileup that night, | 那晚有六车连环追尾发生 |
[05:54] | the hospital was jammed. | 医院挤爆了 |
[05:55] | All right, just keep going. | 继续找吧 |
[05:56] | Look, he had to have passed one of the cameras | 他必须穿过那层的其中一个录影机 |
[05:57] | on that floor to get to Jessica, okay? | 才能找到杰西卡 对吧 |
[05:59] | He’s gotta be on the footage somewhere. | 肯定在哪有一些他的影像片段 |
[06:01] | Oh, hold on, stop! Did you see that? | 等等 停 你看见了吗 |
[06:03] | Scroll back. | 往回倒 |
[06:06] | That’s him! That’s Matt! | 那个就是他 就是马特 |
[06:09] | All I see is the back of someone’s head. | 我看到的就是一个人的后脑勺 |
[06:11] | Matt’s head, yeah. | 马特的后脑勺 |
[06:12] | I sit behind him in history. | 我在历史课上坐他后面 |
[06:13] | He’s got a very distinct cranium, it’s weird. | 他脑壳长得很有特点 很怪 |
[06:16] | Are you crazy? | 你脑子秀逗了吧 |
[06:16] | All right, fine, then look at his jacket, huh? | 好吧 那就看看他的夹克 行吧 |
[06:19] | How many people do you know | 你知道有多少人是穿 |
[06:20] | who wear black leather jackets? | 黑皮夹克的 |
[06:21] | Millions, literally. | 无数 真的 |
[06:23] | Okay, can we scroll forward? | 好吧 我们能往前翻翻吗 |
[06:24] | There’s gotta be a shot of him | 肯定有他过来的照片 |
[06:25] | coming at one of the cameras. | 被摄像头拍到的 |
[06:29] | Right there! Stop, stop! | 就这儿 停下 停下 |
[06:29] | See, there he is again. | 看 又是他 |
[06:31] | You mean there’s the back of his head again. | 你是说又是他的后脑壳 |
[06:33] | Okay, but look. He’s talking to someone. | 好吧 不过看啊 他在跟谁说话呢 |
[06:39] | He’s talking to my mom. | 他在跟我妈说话 |
[06:42] | Scott, you know how many people I deal with in a day? | 斯科特 你知道我一天要和多少人打交道吗 |
[06:44] | This one’s 16. | 这个人十六岁 |
[06:46] | He’s got dark hair, looks like a normal teenager. | 有深色头发 看着跟个普通青少年一样 |
[06:48] | Yeah, he looks evil. | 是啊 看起来很邪恶 |
[06:49] | Scott, I already talked to the police about this. | 斯科特 我已经跟警察说过了 |
[06:51] | Okay, mom, I’m gonna take a picture and send it to you. | 好吧 妈妈 我要拍张照片传给你 |
[07:00] | Did you get it? | 收到了吗 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:02] | Do you recognize him? | 你能认出他吗 |
[07:02] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I did. | 是啊 我记得 |
[07:05] | I mean, I remember I stopped him | 我是说 我记得我拦下了他 |
[07:07] | Because he was tracking mud in the hall. | 因为他在大厅走路留下了泥印 |
[07:09] | Scott, what’s going on? | 斯科特 发生什么了 |
[07:11] | It’s–it’s nothing, mom. | 没 没什么 妈妈 |
[07:12] | I’ll explain later. I gotta go. | 晚点我跟你解释 我得走了 |
[07:14] | We’ve got shoe prints | 我们现场发现了脚印 |
[07:16] | alongside the tire tracks at the trailer site. | 就在拖车的轮胎印旁边 |
[07:18] | And if they match, | 如果匹配的话 |
[07:18] | that puts Matt at the scene of three murders. | 就能让马特在三场谋杀案都有在场证据了 |
[07:20] | The trailer, the hospital, and the rave. | 拖车 医院 地下舞会 |
[07:22] | Actually, four. | 实际上 是四场 |
[07:22] | A credit card receipt for an oil change | 在修车工被杀的车库现场 |
[07:24] | was signed by Matt at the garage | 有张油费的信用卡签单收据 |
[07:26] | where the mechanic was killed. | 上面的签名是马特 |
[07:27] | When? | 什么时候的事儿 |
[07:28] | A couple hours before you got there. | 你到这儿之前几个小时的事儿 |
[07:30] | All right, dad, if one’s an incident, | 好吧 爸 如果一次是偶然 |
[07:31] | two’s a coincidence, and three’s a pattern, | 两次是巧合 三次是规律 |
[07:33] | what’s Four? | 四次是什么 |
[07:34] | Four’s enough for a warrant. | 四次够申请张搜查证了 |
[07:36] | Scott, call your mom back, | 斯科特 把你妈叫回来 |
[07:38] | See how quick she can get here. | 看看她到这儿能多快 |
[07:39] | If I can get an official I.D., | 如果我能有个警察证 |
[07:40] | I can get a search warrant. | 我就能有搜查证了 |
[07:42] | Stiles, go to the front desk. | 斯泰尔斯 去前台那儿 |
[07:43] | Tell them to let scott’s mom in | 告诉他们斯科特妈妈来的时候 |
[07:44] | – When she gets here. – On it. | -让她进来 -这就去 |
[07:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:17] | Derek…can you hear me? | 德里克 能听见我吗 |
[08:20] | Derek…can you hear me? | 德里克 能听见我吗 |
[08:26] | I need you to answer me, derek. | 我需要你的回答 德里克 |
[08:29] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[08:31] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[08:42] | That sound…what was it? | 那声音 那是什么 |
[08:53] | You’re gonna be weak for several hours. | 你这几个小时都会很虚弱 |
[09:06] | It actually happened. | 这是真的 |
[09:07] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[09:08] | You’re still an alpha. | 你还是一头阿尔法狼 |
[09:09] | But, as usual, | 但是 和以前一样 |
[09:12] | not a particularly competent one. | 不算很有竞争力的一只 |
[09:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[09:16] | I wish I could tell you. | 我希望我能告诉你 |
[09:17] | How about you tell me | 不如你告诉我 |
[09:18] | what you’re doing here, | 你在这儿干什么 |
[09:19] | and why you’re helping me. | 还有为什么帮我 |
[09:21] | Helping your family actually | 其实是帮助你的家族 |
[09:23] | used to be a pretty important | 这曾是我生活中 |
[09:24] | part of my life. | 很重要的一部分 |
[09:26] | Helping you was a promise I made | 帮你是我对你的母亲 |
[09:29] | to your mother. | 曾许下的诺言 |
[09:33] | You’re the one my sister talked about. | 你就是我姐姐说起过的 |
[09:35] | She said you’re a… | 她说你是一个 |
[09:38] | kind of advisor? | 建言者什么的 |
[09:39] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[09:40] | And I have some advice that | 我有许多建议 |
[09:41] | you need to listen to very closely right now. | 是你现在要好好听的 |
[09:45] | What Peter managed to do | 皮特要做的事情 |
[09:47] | doesn’t come without a price. | 并不是一本万利的 |
[09:48] | He’ll be physically weak, | 他的身体会非常虚弱 |
[09:50] | so he’ll rely on the strength of | 因此他会依靠他智力 |
[09:51] | His intelligence, his cunning. | 和心机的力量 |
[09:54] | He’s gonna come at you, Derek. | 他会找你报仇的 德里克 |
[09:56] | He’ll try to twist his way inside your head, | 他会想办法给你洗脑 |
[09:58] | preying on your insecurities. | 折磨你心神不宁 |
[10:00] | He’ll tell you that he’s | 他会告诉你他是 |
[10:00] | the only way you can stop Gerard. | 你唯一能阻止杰勒德的方法 |
[10:03] | Do not trust him. | 不要相信他 |
[10:04] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁都不信 |
[10:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:08] | If you did, you might be | 如果你信了 你就是 |
[10:09] | the alpha you like to think you are. | 那个你愿意成为的阿尔法狼 |
[10:12] | And unfortunately, the one person | 不幸的是 你该相信的那个人 |
[10:13] | you should trust doesn’t trust you at all. | 却是那个一点都不信你的 |
[10:16] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[10:16] | He’s with Stilinski right now. | 他现在和斯蒂林斯在一起 |
[10:17] | You need to find him, | 你得找到他 |
[10:18] | you need to find him as fast as you can. | 你必须尽快找到他 |
[10:21] | I’ve known Gerard for a long time. | 我认识杰勒德有很长时间了 |
[10:25] | He always has a plan. | 他总是有备而来 |
[10:28] | Something tells me… | 有预感告诉我 |
[10:31] | It’s going exactly the way he wants it to. | 现在事态正完全按照他的计划在发展 |
[10:38] | She’s on her way here. | 她在来的路上 |
[10:41] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[10:48] | Matt? | 马特 |
[10:49] | It’s Matt, right? | 是马特 对吧 |
[10:51] | Matt, whatever’s going on, | 马特 不管发生了什么 |
[10:52] | I guarantee you there’s a solution that doesn’t involve a gun. | 我保证可以不用枪支解决的 |
[10:55] | You know, it’s funny you say that, | 真有意思 |
[10:56] | because I don’t think you’re aware of just how right you are. | 我不觉得你意识到自己多么的”正确” |
[11:00] | I know you don’t wanna hurt people. | 我知道你不想伤人 |
[11:02] | Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. | 实际上我想伤的人有很多 |
[11:05] | You three weren’t on my list, | 你们仨不在我的名单中 |
[11:06] | but I could be persuaded. | 但我有可能会变卦 |
[11:08] | And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone, | 比如说用手机联系外界 |
[11:11] | like Mccall is doing. | 就像现在麦高这样 |
[11:14] | That–that could definitely get someone hurt. | 这么做会有人受伤的 |
[11:17] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[11:20] | Now! | 快点 |
[11:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[11:29] | Tighter. | 再紧点 |
[11:31] | Do what he says, Stiles. | 按他说的做 斯泰尔斯 |
[11:49] | What, are you gonna kill everyone in here? | 你要把所有人杀光吗 |
[11:52] | No, that’s what Jackson’s for. | 不 那是杰克逊的目标 |
[11:54] | I just think about killing them, | 我只是用意念就可以 |
[11:56] | and he does it. | 杰克逊会来行动 |
[12:09] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | I don’t wanna talk. | 我不想说话 |
[12:13] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[12:15] | I’m not sure if there’s anything I can say. | 我不知道该不该讲 |
[12:18] | I won’t pretend to know what you’re going through. | 我不会假装了解你现在的感受 |
[12:20] | Then leave. | 那就离开 |
[12:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:25] | I just wanted to give you something from your mother. | 我只是想把你妈妈的遗物给你 |
[12:29] | Partly because I couldn’t help noticing | 部分原因是我特别注意到 |
[12:31] | that things have been kind of difficult between you two. | 这件事情会变得有点艰难 |
[12:35] | But it can wait. | 我们以后再说 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么了 |
[12:40] | What is it? | 发生什么了 |
[12:41] | No, really, sweetheart, | 没什么事 亲爱的 |
[12:43] | it can wait. | 以后再说 |
[12:44] | You get some rest. | 你好好休息吧 |
[12:45] | What is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[12:49] | As you know, your mother wrote a suicide note | 就你所知 你妈妈给警方写了封遗书 |
[12:53] | to explain away our difficult situation to the police. | 来解释我们当前的困境 |
[12:58] | She wrote this note to explain it to you. | 她把这封遗书留给你 |
[13:03] | If I give this to you, | 如果我把它给你 |
[13:05] | you have to destroy it immediately. | 你看过后要立即毁掉 |
[13:08] | You burn it. | 你要烧了它 |
[13:11] | You promise? | 你能保证吗 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 我能 |
[13:13] | I want you to know she asked me to read it. | 她让我读给你听 |
[13:17] | I told her I shouldn’t, | 我告诉她我做不到 |
[13:18] | that it was private between the two of you. | 因为这是你们两人之间的秘密 |
[13:21] | But she wanted my thoughts. | 但他让我转达我的思想 |
[13:24] | As I said before, I don’t know what you’re going through. | 就如我所说 我不知道你的感受 |
[13:28] | I wasn’t close to my own mother. | 我与我的妈妈并不亲近 |
[13:35] | But reading this made me sorry I hadn’t tried to be. | 而读这封信会让我后悔莫及 |
[13:40] | Because if this were my mother, | 因为如果这是我的妈妈 |
[13:43] | if these words were written for me, | 如果这是写给我的 |
[13:47] | I don’t know how I could sit | 我不知道在为她报仇之前 |
[13:50] | still until someone paid for her death. | 我是否可以坐得安稳 |
[13:54] | Any pity I’d have for Derek and his pack | 曾经对德里克及其族群任何的怜悯之心 |
[13:58] | would be burned on by a white-hot desire for retribution, | 都会随着内心炽热的复仇欲望烟消云散 |
[14:04] | or a kind of blood and destruction | 取而代之的是 |
[14:07] | that would have Derek and his wolves howling not for mercy, | 在其痛苦哀嚎中无情的杀戮 |
[14:12] | but for their own sweet deaths. | 只要其以死谢罪 |
[14:47] | Deleted. | 删除了 |
[14:49] | And we’re done. | 我们两清了 |
[14:50] | All right, so, Matt, since all the people | 那么 马特 你之前杀害的 |
[14:51] | you brutally murdered deserved it | 所有人都是咎由自取 |
[14:53] | because they killed you first–whatever that means– | 因为他们害人在先 不管这意味着什么 |
[14:57] | I think we’re good here, right? | 我想我们毫无瓜葛 是吧 |
[14:58] | So I’ll just get my dad, and we’ll go, you know? | 把我爸爸放了 我们离开 |
[15:00] | You continue on the whole vengeance thing. | 你继续报你的仇 |
[15:02] | Enjoy the kanima. | 享受你的变形怪 |
[15:07] | Sounds like your mom’s here, Mccall. | 我听到你妈妈来了 麦高 |
[15:08] | Matt, don’t do this. | 马特 不要这样 |
[15:10] | When she comes to the door, I’ll just tell her to leave. | 她一进门 我就叫她马上离开 |
[15:12] | I’ll tell her we didn’t find anything. | 我会告诉她我们什么都没有发现 |
[15:14] | Please, Matt. | 求你了 马特 |
[15:16] | If you don’t move… | 如果你还不动 |
[15:18] | Now, I’m gonna kill Stiles first, | 我就先杀了斯泰尔斯 |
[15:22] | and then your mom. | 然后杀了你妈妈 |
[15:28] | Open it. | 打开 |
[15:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:31] | Open the door. | 打开门 |
[15:45] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:24] | This is the one controlling him? | 这就是操控变形怪的人吗 |
[17:26] | This kid? | 这个孩子 |
[17:27] | Well, Derek, not everyone’s lucky enough | 德里克 并不是所有人都能像你一样 |
[17:29] | to be a big, bad werewolf. | 幸运的成为狼人的 |
[17:32] | Oh, yeah, that’s–that’s right. | 对了 我想起来了 |
[17:35] | I’ve learned a few things lately. | 我最近知道了点事情 |
[17:36] | Werewolves, hunters, kanimas. | 狼人 猎手 变形怪 |
[17:38] | It’s like a frickin’ Halloween party every full moon. | 每个满月就跟万圣节派对一样 |
[17:41] | Except for you, Stiles. | 除了你 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:43] | What do you turn into? | 你能变成什么 |
[17:44] | Abominable Snowman. | 喜马拉雅山雪人 |
[17:46] | But, uh, it’s more of, like, | 但是 要变身 |
[17:46] | a wintertime thing, you know, seasonal. | 冬天才行 有季节性的 |
[17:52] | You bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[17:57] | Get him off of me. | 把他从我身上挪开 |
[17:59] | Oh, I don’t know, Derek. | 别啊 德里克 |
[18:01] | I think you two make a pretty good pair. | 我觉得你们凑对基友挺搭的 |
[18:03] | It must kinda suck, though, | 不过感觉挺烂的吧 |
[18:05] | to have all that power taken away | 只是在脖子后面 |
[18:06] | from you with just a little cut | 轻轻一划 |
[18:08] | to the back of the neck. | 就失去所有力量了 |
[18:09] | I bet you’re not used to feeling this helpless. | 你肯定没尝过这种绝望的滋味 |
[18:11] | Still got some teeth. | 我的牙还是利的 |
[18:13] | Why don’t you get down here a little closer, huh? | 你怎么不再靠近点 |
[18:14] | We’ll see how helpless I am. | 来试试看我有多绝望 |
[18:15] | Yeah, bitch. | 没错 贱人 |
[18:20] | Is that her? | 这下是她来了吗 |
[18:23] | Do what I tell you to and I won’t hurt her. | 按我说的做 我就不伤害她 |
[18:25] | I won’t even let Jackson near her. | 也不让杰克逊靠近她 |
[18:26] | Scott, don’t trust him! | 斯科特 别相信他 |
[18:30] | This work better for ya? | 这样你才会听话吗 |
[18:32] | Hey, just stop! Stop! | 快住手 住手 |
[18:33] | Then do what I tell you to. | 那就按我说的做 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 行 |
[18:37] | All right. | 可以 |
[18:38] | Stop! | 放开他 |
[18:43] | You, take them in there. | 你 把他们拖进去 |
[18:44] | You… | 你 |
[18:47] | with me. | 跟我走 |
[18:50] | Mom? | 妈 |
[18:53] | You scared me, where is every… | 你吓死我了 大家都上哪… |
[18:58] | Mom, just do what he says. | 妈 听他的 |
[18:59] | He promised he wouldn’t hurt you. | 他保证不会伤害你 |
[19:02] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[19:07] | Scott! Stiles! What happened? | 斯科特 斯泰尔斯 发生什么事了 |
[19:11] | But I didn’t say I wouldn’t hurt you. | 但我没说不会说伤害你 |
[19:13] | Wait, baby… | 坚持住 宝贝 |
[19:14] | Back, back! | 退后 退后 |
[19:15] | Mom, mom, stop, mom! | 妈 妈 别动 妈 |
[19:22] | I said get back! | 我说了 退后 |
[19:25] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[19:28] | Mom, do it. | 妈 听他的 |
[19:29] | Please, mom. | 求你了 妈 |
[19:32] | Get up, Mccall. | 站起来 麦高 |
[19:33] | Matt? Matt, listen to me. | 马特 马特 听我说 |
[19:35] | Shut–shut–shut up! | 给我闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[19:36] | Everybody shut the hell up! | 都他妈给我闭嘴 |
[19:39] | Now, get up, or I shoot her next! | 站起来 不然我就开枪打她 |
[19:48] | Please, he needs to see a doctor. | 求你了 他需要看医生 |
[19:50] | You think so? | 你觉得他需要吗 |
[19:51] | Hey, hey, you listen to me! | 你听我说 |
[19:52] | It’s all right. I’m okay. | 没事 我没事 |
[19:54] | No, honey, you’re not okay. | 不 亲爱的 你受伤了 |
[19:56] | It doesn’t hurt, mom. | 不疼 妈妈 |
[19:57] | ‘Cause that’s the adrenaline, okay? | 那是因为肾上腺素好吗 |
[19:58] | Please, let me–let me just | 求你了 让我…就让我 |
[20:00] | take a look at him, okay? | 好好替他看看行吗 |
[20:01] | I mean, I can help stop the bleeding. | 我能帮他止血 |
[20:02] | They have no idea, do they? | 他们什么都不知道 是吗 |
[20:04] | Please. | 求你了 |
[20:04] | Let me just take a quick look. I… | 就让我看一眼 很快的 我… |
[20:06] | Shut–shut–shut–shut up! | 闭嘴闭嘴闭嘴 给我闭嘴 |
[20:10] | Lady,If you keep talking, | 女士 如果你再啰嗦 |
[20:12] | I’m gonna put the next bullet through his head. | 我就开枪爆了他的脑袋 |
[20:17] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -很好 |
[20:19] | Back to the front, Mccall. | 回前边去 麦高 |
[20:23] | After you. | 你先过去 |
[20:31] | The evidence is gone. | 证据都销毁了 |
[20:32] | Why don’t you just go? | 你干吗还不走 |
[20:33] | You–you think the evidence mattered that much, huh? | 你觉得证据有那么重要吗 |
[20:35] | No, no, I-I want the book. | 不 不 我要那本书 |
[20:37] | What–what book? | 什么 什么书 |
[20:38] | The bestiary. | 怪兽典籍 |
[20:40] | Not just a few pages, I want the entire thing. | 几页不够 我要整本 |
[20:43] | I don’t have it. | 不在我手上 |
[20:45] | It’s Gerard’s. | 是杰勒德的 |
[20:46] | What do you want it for, anyway? | 再说了 你要它做什么 |
[20:48] | I need answers. | 我要答案 |
[20:49] | Answers to what? | 什么答案 |
[20:52] | To this. | 这个 |
[21:09] | He wants the bestiary. | 他想要怪兽典籍 |
[21:10] | That’s not from Scott. | 这不是斯科特发的 |
[21:10] | He wouldn’t have texted me. | 他不会给我发短信 |
[21:12] | And he definitely wouldn’t have mentioned Derek. | 更不可能提到德里克 |
[21:14] | The sheriff’s station? | 在警局 |
[21:16] | If Derek’s really there, I doubt it’s willingly. | 如果德里克在那里 肯定不是自愿的 |
[21:18] | You think Jackson’s there, too? | 你认为杰克逊也在那里吗 |
[21:20] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[21:22] | Maybe him and the one controlling him. | 他和控制他的人可能都在 |
[21:24] | How many do they keep on in a night shift? | 值夜班的有多少人 |
[21:26] | Since budget cuts, maybe four at the most. | 缩减预算之后 最多四个人吧 |
[21:29] | My guess would be they’re either dead or paralyzed by now. | 我猜他们现在不是死了就是瘫了 |
[21:32] | This might just be | 这就是我们希望看到的 |
[21:33] | the confluence of events we’ve been hoping for. | 所有人物聚集的场面 |
[21:35] | Confluence or conflagration? | 聚集还是冲突场面 |
[21:37] | I’m open to both. | 两者对我来说都可以 |
[21:39] | What do we do now? | 我们现在要怎么做 |
[21:41] | Maybe you should tell us. | 也许该你来下命令 |
[21:43] | That authority falls to you now. | 现在你做主 |
[21:46] | Not at her age. | 她还太嫩了 |
[21:47] | She’s almost 18. | 她都快18岁了 |
[21:49] | She knows there’s a difference between revenge and retribution. | 能分辨出复仇和报恩之间的区别 |
[21:53] | Don’t you, Allison? | 是吧 艾莉森 |
[21:56] | Make the decision from a vantage point of strategy over emotion, | 从战略角度来做决定 别感情用事 |
[22:01] | And we’ll follow your lead. | 我们听你的 |
[22:06] | I want Terry dead. | 我要特里死无葬身之地 |
[22:10] | What about Scott? | 那斯科特呢 |
[22:13] | Scott’s not the one who forced my mother to kill herself. | 斯科特没有把我妈逼上死路 |
[22:15] | He’s not exactly an innocent bystander either. | 但他也不是什么清白的旁观者 |
[22:17] | You can’t pick and choose… | 由不得你挑挑拣拣 |
[22:18] | But I can prioritize. | 凡事总有个先后吧 |
[22:21] | And the priority right now is Derek. | 现在首要的就要德里克死 |
[22:25] | What about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[22:27] | Derek’s pack? | 德里克的狼群呢 |
[22:30] | If they try and protect him, then we kill them. | 如果他们要保护他 那也是必死无疑 |
[22:39] | All of them. | 赶尽杀绝 |
[22:46] | You know what’s happening to Matt? | 你知道马特怎么了吗 |
[22:49] | You know, the book’s not gonna help him. | 听着 书是根本帮不了他的 |
[22:51] | You can’t just break the rules, not like this. | 你不能像这样轻易地打破规矩 |
[22:53] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[22:54] | Universe balances things out. | 宇宙万物都是此消彼长的 |
[22:56] | Always does. | 一直如此 |
[22:57] | Is it because he’s using Jackson | 是因为他利用杰克逊 |
[22:59] | to kill people who don’t deserve it? | 去滥杀无辜吗 |
[23:00] | Killing people himself. | 杀人等于杀己 |
[23:02] | So if Matt breaks the rules of the kanima, | 所以如果马特打破了变形怪的规则 |
[23:05] | he becomes the kanima? | 他就会变成变形怪吗 |
[23:08] | Balance. | 此消彼长 |
[23:09] | Will he believe us if we tell him that? | 假如我们告诉他 他会信吗 |
[23:11] | Not likely. | 应该不会 |
[23:12] | Okay, he’s gonna kill all of us | 所以等他拿到了书 |
[23:13] | when he gets that book,isn’t he? | 他就会杀掉我们所有人 是吗 |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:17] | All right, so what do we do? | 好吧 那我们该怎么办 |
[23:19] | Do we just…do we just sit here and wait to die? | 难道我们在这儿坐着等死吗 |
[23:22] | Unless we can figure out a way to push the toxin | 除非我们能够找到一个快速 |
[23:24] | out of my body faster. | 把毒素逼出我体内的方法 |
[23:26] | Like triggering the healing process. | 比如说触发愈合技能 |
[23:30] | Wha…oh, what are you doing? | 你这是在搞什么 |
[23:33] | Aw, gross. | 呕 好恶心 |
[23:37] | There. | 那儿 |
[23:42] | You know, I…I feel sorry for you, mccall, ’cause right now, | 麦高 我真为你感到遗憾 |
[23:47] | You’re thinkin’, | 现在你所想的就是 |
[23:48] | “How am I gonna explain this when it heals?” | “要是愈合了 我该怎么解释呢” |
[23:51] | And the sad part is, you don’t even realize | 最可悲的是 你都没有意识到 |
[23:53] | how incredible it is that you actually are healing.’ | 你的自我愈合能力是多么地惊人 |
[23:57] | cause you know what happens to everyone else when they get shot? | 因为你知道一般人中枪了会怎么样吗 |
[24:00] | They die. | 死翘翘 |
[24:05] | Is that what happened to you? | 这曾经在你身上发生过吗 |
[24:12] | You drowned, didn’t you? | 你溺过水 不是吗 |
[24:17] | You shouldn’t have let them drink. | 你不应该让他们喝酒 |
[24:20] | What–who–Matt, what do you mean? | 什么 马特 你是什么意思 |
[24:21] | Lahey! | 雷希 |
[24:24] | He shouldn’t have let them drink. | 他根本不该让他们喝酒 |
[24:26] | What, who was drinking? | 什么 谁喝酒了 |
[24:27] | The swim team, you idiot! | 游泳队 你这个蠢货 |
[24:29] | I didn’t know what was happening. | 我不知道当时发生了什么 |
[24:32] | I didn’t know they had just won state, | 我不知道他们刚刚赢得了州冠军 |
[24:34] | and Lahey, he’s letting his favorites come over | 雷希就让他最喜爱的队员们 |
[24:35] | to have a couple drinks to celebrate. | 过来喝酒庆祝 |
[24:38] | Who cares if they’re 17, right? | 谁在乎他们没到法定喝酒年龄 对吧 |
[24:40] | Were you at Isaac’s? | 你当时在艾萨克家吗 |
[24:41] | He had this first edition spider-man, or was it batman? | 当时他有一张初版的蜘蛛侠还是蝙蝠侠来着 |
[24:48] | And we were gonna make a trade. | 我们当时要做个交易 |
[24:49] | But then I’m over there and I hear music. | 但是之后我就过来了 听到了音乐声 |
[24:53] | And everyone’s having a good time, and I see Sean. | 每个人都很开心 这时我看到了肖恩 |
[24:56] | He throws Jessica in the pool. | 他把杰西卡扔到泳池里 |
[24:58] | And then…and then Bennett goes in and… | 接着是贝内特进去了 |
[25:00] | Bennett? | 贝内特吗 |
[25:01] | What–the hunter? | 什么 那个猎人吗 |
[25:05] | And then Camden. | 然后是卡姆登 |
[25:08] | Isaac’s jarhead brother, he grabs me. | 艾萨克的顶头大哥 他抓住我了 |
[25:12] | He thinks it’s funny. | 他认为这个很好玩 |
[25:15] | They threw you in. | 他们也把你扔进去了 |
[25:23] | I-I yelled that I can’t swim, but nobody listens. | 我叫喊着我不会游泳 但是无人应答 |
[25:28] | I go under and I swallow water, and no one cares. | 我一直在下沉 吞了很多水 没人在意 |
[25:32] | And I see these bodies underwater. | 然后我就看到了池底的那些人 |
[25:34] | I-I see jessica’s got her hands down sean’s board shorts. | 我看到杰西卡把手伸进了肖恩的沙滩裤里面 |
[25:40] | Tucker’s grabbing Kara. | 塔克也在抓着卡拉 |
[25:42] | And I’m drowning. | 而我却在溺水 |
[25:45] | I’m dying, and they’re laughing. | 我快要死了 他们却在笑 |
[25:50] | All of a sudden, I was just– | 突然之间 我快要… |
[25:52] | I’m lying by the pool. | 然后我就躺在了池边 |
[25:54] | And Lahey is right there, right above me, and he says… | 雷希就在我身边 对我说 |
[25:58] | You tell no one! | 谁都不许告诉 |
[25:59] | He says, “You tell no one!” | 他说 “谁都不许告诉” |
[26:00] | This, this is your fault! | 全都是你自己的错 |
[26:02] | “This, this is your fault!” | “全都是你自己的错” |
[26:03] | You don’t know how to swim? | 你不会游泳吗 |
[26:04] | “What little bastard doesn’t know how to swim?” | “现在还有哪个小混蛋不会游泳的” |
[26:07] | You say nothing! | 你什么都不许说 |
[26:07] | You tell no one! | 谁都不许告诉 |
[26:09] | No one! | 任何人 |
[26:11] | And I didn’t. | 我谁都没有告诉 |
[26:13] | I didn’t tell anyone. | 没跟任何人说起 |
[26:15] | And I would see them at school,and they wouldn’t even look at me. | 我在学校看到他们 他们都不会正眼看我 |
[26:19] | I’d wake up in the middle of the night. | 我常常在半夜惊醒 |
[26:20] | I’d gasp for breath. | 大口喘息 |
[26:22] | And my parents, they thought i was an asthmatic. | 我父母还认为我是哮喘 |
[26:24] | They–they–they–they even gave me an inhaler. | 他们 他们还给了我一个呼吸器 |
[26:27] | They didn’t know that every time i closed my eyes, I– | 他们不知道每每我闭上双眼 |
[26:32] | I was drowning. | 我都有溺水的感觉 |
[26:37] | You know about that little white light that they talk about, | 你知道他们说人死的时候 |
[26:40] | you see when you die? | 就会看见一道白色的光吗 |
[26:43] | Well, I didn’t see anything. | 反正我是什么都没看见 |
[26:46] | Just darkness. | 除了黑暗 |
[26:50] | Everything was dark. | 一切都是黑暗的 |
[26:54] | But then–then came the Argent’s funeral, | 但是后来阿金斯家的葬礼 |
[26:59] | and everything changed. | 把一切都改变了 |
[27:04] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[27:09] | I was taking some photos. | 我只是在拍拍照片 |
[27:11] | And then,purely by accident, | 可是就在偶然之间 |
[27:15] | Lahey gets in one of the photos. | 莱西挤进了一张照片 |
[27:17] | I look down at the screen on my camera, | 我看着相机的屏幕 |
[27:18] | and I just had this unbelievable rage that fills up inside of me, | 忽然感到内心被一股无以名状的怒火充斥着 |
[27:21] | and I just– | 突然之间 |
[27:22] | I look at him, and I-I wanna see him dead. | 我看着他的照片 就想让他死 |
[27:29] | And the next day, he actually was. | 第二天 他真的死了 |
[27:36] | You know, Einstein was right. | 知道吗 爱因斯坦是对的 |
[27:39] | Imagination is more important than knowledge. | 想象比知识更重要 |
[27:42] | It was like something out of greek mythology, | 这就像希腊神话里的情节 |
[27:43] | like–like the Furies coming down to punish Orestes. | 就像 就像复仇三姐妹下凡惩罚俄瑞斯忒斯 |
[27:49] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你根本听不懂我说的是什么 对吧 |
[27:51] | Was–was he the guy who stabbed out his eyes? | 他是不是 是不是那个刺瞎自己双眼的 |
[27:54] | God, that’s Oedipus, you dumbass! | 天呐 那是俄狄浦斯 你个文盲 |
[27:58] | The Furies are deities of Vengeance. | 复仇三姐妹是按照复仇女神的旨意行事的 |
[28:01] | Their tears ran of blood,and they had snakes for hair. | 她们眼中流出的是血水 头上长着蛇发 |
[28:04] | If there was a crime that had gone unpunished, | 如果有人犯下罪行而逃脱了惩罚 |
[28:06] | the Furies would do the punishing. | 她们就会对其实施惩罚 |
[28:14] | Jackson is my Fury. | 杰克逊就相当于是我的复仇三姐妹 |
[28:20] | You know,when I saw him the next night, | 知道吗 当我第二天晚上看到他时 |
[28:23] | it was like this bond had been cemented between the two of us. | 我们之间就建立了某种坚实的纽带 |
[28:29] | I knew he had killed Lahey for me, | 我知道他为我杀了莱西 |
[28:31] | and I knew he would do it again. | 也知道他还会继续服从于我 |
[28:36] | So I went to Tucker’s garage. | 所以我就去了塔克的修理厂 |
[28:39] | I even paid for an oil change. | 我甚至掏腰包加了一箱油 |
[28:41] | And guess what, | 你猜怎么着 |
[28:42] | he didn’t even recognize me. | 那家伙甚至没认出我 |
[28:44] | So when he wasn’t looking, | 所以趁他不备 |
[28:47] | I took a shot of him from my camera. | 我就用相机给他拍了照 |
[28:49] | And in a few hours, he was dead. | 几小时后 他就死了 |
[28:54] | Help, I’m– | 救命啊 |
[28:59] | So I took more pictures. | 于是我就继续拍照 |
[29:05] | All I had to do was take their picture… | 我只需按下快门 |
[29:16] | And Jackson would take their life. | 杰克逊就会替我上门索命 |
[29:21] | So is that hypothetical situation we talked about | 我们之前假设的那种情形 |
[29:24] | getting any less hypothetical? | 还有希望实现吗 |
[29:27] | I think so. | 我认为有 |
[29:29] | I can move my toes. | 我的脚趾已经能动了 |
[29:32] | Dude, I can move my toes. | 哥们儿 我的脚趾也能动 |
[29:39] | What’s this? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | What’s this? | 怎么了 |
[29:42] | What’s happening? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[29:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:09] | Shakespeare wrote that | 莎士比亚写过 |
[30:11] | love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. | 爱情是叹息吹起的一阵烟 |
[30:17] | Let’s give them some love. | 我们来给他们献点儿爱心吧 |
[30:44] | Take him! | 把他带走 |
[30:45] | Go! | 走啊 |
[31:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:48] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[31:53] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[31:54] | Where’s Derek? | 德里克在哪儿 |
[31:56] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[31:57] | If you’re not going to tell me, then get out of my way. | 你要是不打算说 就别挡道 |
[32:01] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[32:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[32:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[32:06] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[32:09] | Scott, you need to stay away from me right now. | 斯科特 你现在需要离我远点儿 |
[32:14] | You need to go. | 走开 |
[32:15] | Just stay out of my way. | 别挡我的路 |
[34:34] | You should’ve given me a chance. | 你该给我个机会的 |
[34:40] | ’cause remember how I said I’m not the kind of guy | 记得我说过我不是那种一件东西 |
[34:43] | who would say something like,”Well,if I can’t ever,no one can.” | 我得不到 别人也休想得到的那种人 |
[34:48] | It’s not totally true because, | 其实那不完全是真的 因为 |
[34:50] | Allison, if I can’t have you, | 艾莉森 如果我得不到你 |
[34:55] | No one can! | 别人也休想得到 |
[35:28] | Ah, god– | 天呐 |
[35:29] | Come on, come on, come on! You can do it! | 使劲 使劲 使劲 你能行的 |
[35:32] | Come on, come on, come on! | 使劲 使劲 使劲 |
[36:04] | Matt? Matt, please, listen to me. | 马特 马特 求你了 听我说 |
[36:07] | My son has been shot, and I’ve heard other gunfire, | 我的儿子中枪了 随后我又听到过枪声 |
[36:10] | and I don’t know what’s happening, | 我不知道发生什么事了 |
[36:10] | but can you please just let me see my son? | 你能不能让我看一眼我的儿子 |
[36:13] | How totally clueless are you people? | 你们这帮人到底有多蠢 |
[37:18] | Oh, god, Scott? | 天呐 斯科特 |
[37:20] | Scott, you okay? | 斯科特 你还好吧 |
[37:23] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:48] | No! | 不 |
[38:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[38:12] | It wasn’t supposed to happen like this. | 这跟你原先说的可不一样 |
[38:13] | Trust me, I’m aware of that. | 相信我 我知道的 |
[38:15] | I’ve done everything that you’ve asked of me. | 你说的每件事 我都办到了 |
[38:18] | I’m part of Derek’s pack, | 我加入了德里克的狼群 |
[38:19] | I’ve given you all the information that you wanted, | 你要的信息我都给你了 |
[38:20] | I told you Matt was controlling Jackson– | 是我告诉你 马特在控制杰克逊 |
[38:22] | And leave him to us. | 把他交给我们吧 |
[38:24] | Help your friends. | 你去帮你的朋友们 |
[38:25] | Leave Matt and Jackson to me. | 把马特和杰克逊交给我 |
[38:28] | Deal with your mother. | 好好跟你的妈妈解释一下 |
[38:31] | Go! | 去吧 |
[38:37] | You dropped this. | 你掉了这个 |
[38:38] | Go! | 走吧 |
[40:22] | No longer afraid of the water? | 不怕水了吗 |
[40:28] | Well, you don’t have to be afraid of anything, my friend, | 你什么都不用怕 我的朋友 |
[40:43] | especially me. | 尤其不用怕我 |