时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So do you have the key or not? | 那你到底有没有钥匙 |
[00:05] | Not. | 没有 |
[00:06] | Please, Allison, stop! | 求你了 艾莉森快停下 |
[00:08] | I’m gonna tell you how to stop Jackson. | 我会告诉你怎么阻止杰克逊的 |
[00:09] | There is one young lady with whom Jackson shared a real bond, | 有位年轻女士和杰克逊之间有真正的羁绊 |
[00:12] | One person who can save him. | 只有她才能拯救他 |
[00:14] | Somebody is hurt. | 有人受伤了 |
[00:15] | Somebody is down on the field. | 有人倒在场上了 |
[00:16] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[00:17] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[00:18] | He did it to himself? | 他自己干的吗 |
[00:19] | Where’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯哪去了 |
[00:20] | Where the hell is my son? | 我儿子哪去了 |
[00:33] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[00:34] | But we can take it from here. | 但是接下来的交给我们吧 |
[00:36] | You know, I’m gonna have to give a statement. | 现在我要妄下结论了 |
[00:38] | Why don’t I ride with you? | 我为什么不跟你们一起呢 |
[00:40] | Um, I think that would be a little… | 我觉得这有点 |
[00:41] | Perfect, great. | 非常好太棒了 |
[00:46] | Great. | 好吧 |
[02:00] | I got to meet with the medical examiner | 我要见那个医检人员 |
[02:02] | and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. | 看看杰克逊身上到底发生了什么 |
[02:03] | I’ve got an ABP out on Stiles. | 我已经发布了斯泰尔斯的全境通告 |
[02:06] | His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means… | 他的吉普车还在停车场那意味着 |
[02:12] | Well, I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那意味着什么 |
[02:17] | Look, if he answers his phone, | 听着他要是接了电话 |
[02:19] | If he answers his emails, | 或者回了邮件 |
[02:20] | if either one of you see him… | 或者你们谁看见他了 |
[02:22] | We’ll call you. | 我们会给你打电话 |
[02:23] | Look, he’s probably just freaked out | 他可能只是因为 |
[02:24] | from all the attention or something. | 焦点聚集在他身上而被吓跑了 |
[02:27] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:32] | I’ll see you, okay? | 我会再找你的好吗 |
[02:36] | McCall. | 麦高 |
[02:38] | We need you on the team, okay? | 队里需要你 懂吗 |
[02:40] | You know I can’t put you on the field next season | 要知道如果你不提高成绩 |
[02:42] | if you don’t get your grades up. | 我就没法让你下赛季上场 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I know, coach. | 我知道了教练 |
[02:46] | All right. | 那就好 |
[02:49] | I mean, I-I know I yell a lot, | 我知道我老大吼大叫 |
[02:52] | But it’s not like I hate you guys. | 但不是说我恨你们大伙 |
[02:55] | Well, I kind of hate Greenberg, | 我是挺讨厌柏林伯格的 |
[02:58] | But, you know, that’s different. It’s Greenberg. | 但是这不一样 格林伯格不一样 |
[03:01] | I’m just saying we… | 我只是想说我们 |
[03:05] | I need you on the team. | 队里需要你 |
[03:07] | Get your grades back up. | 把成绩提高上去 |
[03:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:14] | Is that everyone? | 大家都在这儿了吗 |
[03:19] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[03:24] | You’re gonna find him by scent? | 你要通过气味找到他吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah, we both are. | 是 我们一起 |
[03:29] | But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe? | 那为什么你闻衬衫我却闻鞋子 |
[03:34] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[03:38] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[03:40] | Holy sh– | 我的老天 |
[03:46] | They were trying to warn you. | 他们刚刚在警告你 |
[03:48] | It’s electrified. | 那些都通电了 |
[03:51] | What are you doing with them? | 你要把他们怎么样 |
[03:56] | At the moment, just keeping them comfortable. | 眼下就让他们舒舒服服待着 |
[03:59] | There’s no point in torturing them. They won’t give Derek up. | 酷刑也没用他们不会告发德里克的 |
[04:02] | The instinct to protect their Alpha’s too strong. | 保护他们阿尔法狼的本能太强烈了 |
[04:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:08] | So what are you doing with me? | 那你要拿我做什么 |
[04:10] | Because Scott can find me, all right? | 斯科特会找到我的 |
[04:12] | He knows my scent. | 他知道我的气味 |
[04:14] | It’s pungent, you know? | 很刺鼻的知道吗 |
[04:14] | It’s more like a stench. | 有点臭味 |
[04:16] | He could find me even if I was buried | 即使把我埋在 |
[04:18] | at the bottom of a sewer covered in fecal matter and urine. | 一堆残渣和排泄物下他也能找到我 |
[04:21] | You do have a knack for creating a vivid picture, Mr. Stilinski. | 你描述能力很形象具体 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[04:25] | Let me paint one of my own. | 我也来描述一下我脑海想象的 |
[04:29] | Scott McCall finds his best friend bloodied and beaten to a pulp. | 斯科特·麦高发现好友浑身是血打成肉浆 |
[04:34] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[04:36] | I think I might prefer more of a still life landscape, you know? | 我还是倾向于幽静的生活景观懂吗 |
[04:44] | What–what are you, 90? | 你多大 九十岁吗 |
[04:45] | Look, I can probably kick your ass up and down this room. | 我能在这屋里把你打得满地找牙 |
[04:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:52] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[04:54] | Okay, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:05] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[05:06] | You know, I thought the same thing | 在警察局看到你和杰拉德时 |
[05:08] | when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff’s station. | 我和你现在的感觉一模一样 |
[05:10] | Okay, hold on. | 好吧 等一下 |
[05:11] | He–he threatened to kill my Mom. | 他威胁要杀了我妈 |
[05:13] | And I had to get close to him. | 我还得靠近他 |
[05:14] | What was I supposed to do? | 我能怎么做 |
[05:15] | I’m gonna go with Scott on this one. | 这次你和斯科特一起行动 |
[05:17] | Have you seen his Mom? | 你看见他母亲了吗 |
[05:18] | She’s gorgeous. | 她很迷人 |
[05:20] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:22] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[05:23] | He’s Peter, Derek’s uncle. | 他叫皮特 是德里克的叔叔 |
[05:24] | Little while back, he tried to kill us all, | 不久以前 他想杀死我们所有人 |
[05:26] | and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat. | 我们点火烧他 德里克切断了他的喉咙 |
[05:30] | That’s good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[05:32] | How is he alive? | 他怎么又活过来了 |
[05:33] | Look, the short version is he knows how to stop Jackson. | 简单来说 他知道怎样阻止杰克逊 |
[05:36] | And maybe how to save him. | 也许能够救他 |
[05:37] | Well, that’s very helpful except Jackson’s dead. | 那真是挺有用的 不过杰克逊已经死了 |
[05:41] | What? | 什么 |
[05:42] | Yeah, Jackson’s dead. It just happened on the field. | 杰克逊死了 就刚才在赛场上发生的事 |
[05:46] | Okay, why is no one taking this as good news? | 听了这个消息你们为什么不高兴呢 |
[05:48] | Because if Jackson is dead, | 因为如果杰克逊死了 |
[05:51] | it didn’t just happen. | 事情肯定没有这么简单 |
[05:53] | Gerard wanted it to happen. | 是杰拉德想让这件事情发生 |
[05:54] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[05:56] | Well, that’s exactly what we need to figure out. | 这正是我们需要搞清楚的 |
[06:00] | And something tells me the window of opportunity is closing. | 而且机会转瞬即逝 |
[06:03] | Quickly. | 我们得快点 |
[06:13] | I saw the lights flicker. | 我看到灯一直在闪 |
[06:14] | Probably just one of our guests getting comfortable downstairs. | 也许只是我们楼下的一位客人想要舒服点 |
[06:19] | Get some sleep if you can. | 睡会觉吧 |
[06:22] | I have a feeling the next 24 hours are going to be eventful. | 我有预感接下来24小时会发生很多事情 |
[06:30] | You gonna tell me what happened at the game? | 你想要告诉我比赛的时候发生了什么吗 |
[06:34] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[06:36] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[06:39] | I meant Jackson. | 我指的是杰克逊 |
[06:42] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[06:58] | You need something? | 有什么事吗 |
[07:00] | I want you to step aside | 我希望你不要再插手这件事 |
[07:01] | and let us handle this. | 让我们来处理 |
[07:03] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的吧 |
[07:03] | One of your friends is dead. | 你的一个朋友死了 |
[07:05] | Because of Derek. | 都是因为德里克 |
[07:06] | How do you think Jackson became that thing in the first place? | 要不然杰克逊怎么变成现在这个样子 |
[07:09] | Kate, mom, Jackson. | 凯特 妈妈 杰克逊 |
[07:12] | What about Scott? | 那斯科特呢 |
[07:13] | What if he dies too? | 如果他也死了呢 |
[07:17] | Since when did you care about Scott? | 你什么时候开始关心起斯科特了 |
[07:20] | I care about you. | 我关心的是你 |
[07:22] | Really, dad. | 真的吗 爸爸 |
[07:25] | If you’re going to start quoting | 如果你想引用 |
[07:26] | from the list of the top five things a parent | 家长每天最应该对孩子说的五件事情 |
[07:27] | should say to a child every day, | 里面的话 |
[07:28] | why don’t you start with, | 你为什么不用这句呢 |
[07:31] | “I’m proud of you | “我为你感到骄傲 |
[07:32] | because I am doing exactly what you wanted.” | 因为我做的正是你想让我做的事情” |
[07:36] | No, Allison. | 不是的 艾莉森 |
[07:39] | You’re doing exactly what he wants. | 你做的正是他想让你做的事情 |
[07:43] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[07:45] | I’m tired. I just really want to pass out, okay? | 我很累 我真的很想睡觉了行吗 |
[07:50] | Fine. | 好的 |
[07:51] | By the way, don’t forget you owe me a new bow. | 对了 别忘了你还欠我一支新弓 |
[07:56] | And a new crossbow. | 还有一把弩 |
[08:45] | Oh, god, are we gonna do this? | 老天 真要这么做吗 |
[08:50] | Yeah, we’re gonna do this, okay. | 是的 就这么做 好吧 |
[09:06] | Yeah, I’m not finding any clues here. | 我在家也没有找到线索 |
[09:08] | Listen, if he… | 听着 如果他 |
[09:11] | if he shows up at the hospital– | 如果他被人送到医院 |
[09:15] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:19] | Oh, come on, Stiles. | 拜托 斯泰尔斯 |
[09:21] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底去哪了 |
[09:22] | Right here. | 我在这 |
[09:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[09:27] | Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 我没事 |
[09:29] | Who did it? | 是谁干的 |
[09:31] | It’s okay. It was just a couple kids from the other team. | 没事 就是对手队里的几个小孩 |
[09:33] | They were really pissed about losing and I was… | 他们输了比赛心情很不爽 而我 |
[09:36] | I was mouthing off, you know. | 我当时说话又难听 你知道的 |
[09:37] | The next thing I know– | 然后就 |
[09:38] | – Who was it? – Dad, I don’t know. | -是谁干的 -爸爸 我不知道 |
[09:39] | I didn’t even see them really. | 我都没看清是谁 |
[09:40] | I want descriptions. | 你描述一下 |
[09:41] | Look, dad, come on. It’s not even that bad. | 爸爸 我没什么事 |
[09:43] | I’m calling that school. | 我要给那个学校打电话 |
[09:44] | I’m calling them and I’ll personally go down there, | 我给他们打电话 然后我会亲自去一趟 |
[09:46] | and I’m gonna pistol-whip these little bastards! | 我要用枪柄敲死这群小混蛋 |
[09:48] | Dad! I just– | 爸爸 我真的 |
[09:50] | I said I was okay. | 我说了我没事 |
[09:53] | God. | 老天 |
[10:03] | Oh, they found Stiles. | 他们找到斯泰尔斯了 |
[10:04] | Look, I told you, I looked everywhere. | 我告诉你了 这地方我都找遍了 |
[10:06] | You didn’t look here. | 你没有找这里 |
[10:18] | What is that, a book? | 这是什么 书吗 |
[10:20] | No. It’s a laptop. | 不是 是笔记本电脑 |
[10:22] | What century are you living in? | 你是现代人吗 |
[10:23] | A few days after I got out of the coma, | 从昏迷里醒来之后 |
[10:25] | I transferred everything that we had. | 我就转移了所有的东西 |
[10:27] | Fortunately, the Argents aren’t the only ones that keep records. | 幸运的是 不止阿金斯一家有记录 |
[10:33] | Hey, mom, I can’t talk right now. | 妈妈 我现在不方便讲话 |
[10:34] | Oh, yeah? Well, I’m so freaked out | 是吗 我现在也不能说话 |
[10:35] | that I can barely talk either. | 因为我快吓死了 |
[10:37] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:37] | Something… | 有件事 |
[10:38] | Definitely something. I don’t know what, | 肯定不太对劲 我不知道怎么回事 |
[10:39] | but I think you’re gonna want to see this for yourself. | 不过我觉得你会想亲自来看看这个 |
[10:54] | Dad, I said I’m fine. | 爸爸 我说了我没事 |
[11:02] | Why do you have to… | 你怎么非得 |
[11:10] | Your father let me in. | 你爸爸让我进来的 |
[11:12] | He did? | 是吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, of course he did. | 是啊 当然了 |
[11:16] | What happened to your– | 怎么了 你的 |
[11:18] | Yeah, no, it’s nothing. | 没 没事 没什么 |
[11:20] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[11:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:25] | Do you want to come in? | 你想进来吗 |
[11:36] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:40] | They won’t let me see him. | 他们不让我见他 |
[11:46] | I’m supposed to give him something. | 我有个东西应该给他的 |
[11:50] | He kept asking for it back. | 他一直要我还给他 |
[11:58] | What’s happening to him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[11:58] | I thought that you were gonna tell me. Is it bad? | 我还等着你告诉我呢 是很糟吗 |
[12:01] | It doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太好 |
[12:06] | Um, mom, could you zip it up, Please? | 妈妈 你能把他拉上吗 拜托 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:12] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:13] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 开始 |
[12:23] | Mom, zip. | 妈妈 拉啊 |
[12:25] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好的 好的 |
[12:26] | Zip! Zip, mom, zip! Zip! | 拉啊 拉上 妈妈 拉上 拉啊 |
[12:34] | You know, my family’s done this for a long time. | 你知道吗 我的家族做这行很久了 |
[12:37] | Long enough to learn things like how a certain level of electric current | 久到我们学会哪一种等级的电流 |
[12:40] | can keep you from transforming. | 能阻止你变身 |
[12:44] | At another level, you can’t heal. | 哪一种等级的电流你不能自愈 |
[12:46] | A few amps higher, and no heightened strength. | 再加高一点点电流 你就回天无力了 |
[12:48] | That kind of scientific accuracy–it makes you wonder where the line | 那种科学的准确性 会让你怀疑 |
[12:51] | between the natural and the supernatural really exists. | 自然生物和超自然生物之间的界限真的存在 |
[13:03] | It’s when lines like that blur…. | 当那条界限模糊时 |
[13:07] | you sometimes find yourself surprised by which side you end up on. | 你有时会惊讶于自己到底选择了哪个阵营 |
[13:29] | Hey, sorry, I didn’t have any tissues, so, uh… | 不好意思 我这儿没纸巾了 所以 |
[13:33] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:36] | God, I’m such a mess. | 天呐 我都成疯婆子了 |
[13:40] | God. | 天呐 |
[13:41] | You have 17 missed messages from Scott. | 你有来自斯科特的十七条未读短信 |
[13:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | You’re ignoring him? | 你在跟他冷战呢 |
[13:48] | No. | 没有 |
[13:49] | No, not really. | 不是 不算是 |
[13:59] | Why do you have women’s jewelry? | 你怎么会有女人的珠宝 |
[14:01] | Uh, nothing, it’s just some stuff I bought, you know, | 没什么 只是我买的一些东西 你知道的 |
[14:08] | For your birthday. | 为你的生日买的 |
[14:12] | For me? | 给我的吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, I just–I kind of didn’t know what to get you, | 是啊 我只是 不太清楚买什么给你 |
[14:15] | so I just bought you, like, a bunch of stuff. | 所以就给你买了 好多东西 |
[14:18] | Like, a lot of stuff. | 好多好多东西 |
[14:19] | You know, I was gonna return anything that I didn’t give you. | 你明白的 没给你的我会都退回去的 |
[14:29] | A flat screen tv? | 平板电视 |
[14:31] | Yeah, that I’m definitely returning. | 那个我是肯定要退的 |
[14:41] | You’re gonna want to read this. | 你来看看这个 |
[14:46] | They say he’s in some kind of transparent casing made | 他们说他正在一种变形阶段 |
[14:48] | from the venom coming out of his claws. | 从他爪子里出来的毒液开始裹满全身 |
[14:51] | That sounds officially terrifying. | 这话听起来可真吓人 |
[14:54] | They also say he’s starting to move. | 他们还说他开始动了 |
[14:56] | Okay, look, I think I found something. | 好 看啊 我觉得我找到了什么 |
[14:58] | Looks like what you’re seeing from Jackson | 好像我们看到的杰克逊 |
[15:00] | is just the Kanima’s beta shape. | 只是变形怪的一种初级形式 |
[15:03] | Well, meaning what? It can turn into something bigger? | 什么意思 它能变成更大的吗 |
[15:08] | Bigger and badder. | 更大 也更坏 |
[15:10] | He’s turning into that? | 他在变成那样的东西吗 |
[15:11] | That has wings. | 还有翅膀 |
[15:14] | I can see that. | 我看得到 |
[15:17] | Scott, bring him to us. | 斯科特 把他带过来 |
[15:18] | I’m not sure if we have time for that. | 不确定我们的时间还够不够 |
[15:24] | Look, somebody actually made an animation of it. | 看啊 有人还真做了一个这种东西的动画来 |
[15:26] | Maybe it’s less frightening If we– | 也许它会没那么吓人 如果我们 |
[15:29] | Nope, not at all. | 不是 太吓人了 |
[15:30] | We should probably meet them halfway. | 我们应该在半路迎上他们 |
[15:31] | Scott, get him out of there now–go now. | 斯科特 现在带他出发 快 |
[15:40] | Wake up, sweetheart. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[15:42] | It’s starting. | 开始了 |
[15:51] | Okay, go. Go, go, go, go, go. | 好 快 走 走 走 |
[16:19] | We need Lydia. | 我们需要莉迪亚 |
[16:20] | There’s no time for– | 没时间再 |
[16:22] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[16:24] | We’re rushing. | 我们在赶时间 |
[16:25] | We’re moving too fast. | 我们跑得太快了 |
[16:26] | And while everybody knows that a moving target is harder to hit, | 所有人都知道移动的物体很难瞄准 |
[16:29] | here we are, racing right into Gerard’s crosshairs. | 我们现在正跑进杰勒德的陷阱 |
[16:32] | If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I’m taking it. | 如果我有机会杀了杰克逊 绝不手软 |
[16:38] | You’re alone. | 你只身一人 |
[16:41] | More than you know. | 你不知道而已 |
[16:44] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:48] | We don’t have much in common, Scott. | 我们有太多不一样 斯科特 |
[16:52] | But at the moment, we have a common enemy. | 但是现在 我们有同样的敌人 |
[16:55] | That’s why I’m trying to get him out of here. | 这就是为什么我要带他离开这儿 |
[16:57] | I didn’t mean Jackson. | 我指的不是杰克逊 |
[17:00] | How much do you know about this stuff? | 你对这东西了解多少 |
[17:03] | Pieces. | 有一些片段 |
[17:05] | Half of it’s like a dream. | 一半像是梦境 |
[17:06] | Yeah, well, guess what? | 很好 你猜怎么着 |
[17:07] | The other half is like a freaking nightmare. | 另外一半简直就是一段该死的恶梦 |
[17:09] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:10] | I can help him. | 我能帮助他 |
[17:12] | See, that’s the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[17:14] | You don’t care about getting hurt. | 你不在乎自己会受到伤害 |
[17:17] | But you know how I’ll feel? | 但是你想过我的感受吗 |
[17:18] | I’ll be devastated. | 我会崩溃 |
[17:20] | And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin’ mind. | 如果你死了 我一定会发狂 |
[17:24] | You see, death doesn’t happen to you, Lydia. | 死亡不只是你一个人的事 莉迪亚 |
[17:26] | It happens to everyone around you, okay? | 它会影响到你身边的每个人 懂吗 |
[17:28] | To all the people left standing at your funeral, | 那些活下来的人将出席你的葬礼 |
[17:30] | trying to figure out how they’re gonna Live | 心里担忧着 没有你的日子 |
[17:31] | the rest of their lives now without you in it? | 他们应该怎么办 |
[17:34] | And look at my face, huh? | 看看我的脸上 |
[17:36] | Come on, you actually think this was meant to hurt me? | 你该不会觉得这原本是冲着我来的吧 |
[17:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:49] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:53] | I’ll find him myself. | 我自己去找他 |
[17:54] | Hey, Lydia, wait. | 莉迪亚 等等 |
[17:57] | Gerard has twisted his way into Allison’s head | 杰勒德把他自己行事的方式灌输给了艾莉森 |
[17:59] | in the same way he did with Kate. | 就像他对凯特一样 |
[18:01] | And I’m losing her. | 我快要失去她了 |
[18:03] | And I know you’re losing her Too. | 我知道你也快失去她了 |
[18:06] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[18:10] | So can you trust me to fix this? | 所以你信任我能把事情处理好 |
[18:18] | Then can you let us go? | 那么你能让我们去吗 |
[18:22] | No. | 不行 |
[18:25] | My car’s faster. | 我的车更快 |
[18:37] | She left, huh? | 她走了 是吧 |
[18:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:42] | So was there, uh… | 那么 有没有 |
[18:46] | Anything there? | 发生点什么 |
[18:48] | No. | 没有 |
[18:50] | No, she’s in love with someone else. | 不会的 她爱着另外的人 |
[19:03] | Listen… | 听着 |
[19:06] | I know that getting beaten up, and with what happened to Jackson, | 我知道被打败 尤其在杰克逊的事发生之后 |
[19:10] | has gotten you pretty shaken. | 让你心里很难受 |
[19:13] | But be happy about one thing. | 但还有一件事能让你开心起来 |
[19:18] | The game. | 那场比赛 |
[19:22] | You were amazing. | 你表现太好了 |
[19:25] | Thanks, dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[19:27] | No, I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[19:30] | Okay, it was pretty much over. | 当时几乎败局已定 |
[19:34] | And then you got the ball, and you started running. | 而你拿到球 你开始跑 |
[19:37] | You scored, and the tide just turned. | 你进球了 局势得以扭转 |
[19:42] | And you scored again and again. | 然后你接着进球 再进球 |
[19:47] | You weren’t just mvp of the game. | 你不仅仅是这场比赛的最有价值球员 |
[19:51] | You were a hero. | 你还是个英雄 |
[19:56] | No, I’m not a hero, dad. | 不 爸爸 我不是什么英雄 |
[19:59] | You were last night. | 昨晚你是 |
[20:07] | I’m not a hero. | 我不是个英雄 |
[20:26] | I think he stopped moving. | 他好像不动了 |
[20:33] | Where’s Derek? | 德里克在哪 |
[20:48] | Someone certainly enjoys making an entrance. | 某人还真是享受华丽出场的过程 |
[20:55] | I’m here for Jackson. | 我是为了杰克逊来这儿的 |
[20:56] | Not you. | 不是为你 |
[20:58] | Somehow, I don’t find that very comforting. | 不知为什么 我一点也没觉得轻松 |
[21:03] | Get him inside. | 带他进来 |
[21:13] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[21:16] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:17] | Peter and Lydia. | 彼得和莉迪亚 |
[21:25] | Whoa, hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[21:28] | You said you knew how to save him. | 你说你知道如何救他 |
[21:29] | We’re past that. | 已经没戏了 |
[21:30] | – What about – Think about it, Scott. | -那么 -好好想想 斯科特 |
[21:32] | Gerard controls him now. | 他现在受到杰勒德的控制 |
[21:34] | He’s turned Jackson into his own personal guard dog. | 他已经把杰克逊变成了他私人的警卫犬 |
[21:37] | And he set all of this in motion | 一切都在他的掌控之下发生 |
[21:39] | so that Jackson could get even bigger and more powerful. | 这样杰克逊将变得更强大 更有力量 |
[21:42] | No. | 不 |
[21:44] | No, he wouldn’t do that. | 这不是他会做的事 |
[21:46] | If jackson’s a dog, he’s turning rabid, | 若杰克逊本是一条狗 他如今患上了狂犬病 |
[21:49] | and my father wouldn’t let a rabid dog live. | 我父亲不会让一条得狂犬病的狗活在世上 |
[21:51] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[21:55] | Anything that dangerous, | 任何危险的事物 |
[21:57] | that out of control… | 任何无法被我控制的 |
[22:00] | is better off dead. | 还是死了更好 |
[22:24] | Well done to the last, Scott | 真是好人做到底啊 斯科特 |
[22:29] | Like the concerned friend you are, | 你先是作为一个体贴关怀的好朋友 |
[22:31] | You brought Jackson to Derek to save him. | 把杰克逊带到这儿 好让德里克救他 |
[22:34] | You just didn’t realize that you were also bringing Derek to me. | 你没有意识到 你也把德里克带到了我这儿 |
[22:45] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[24:34] | No, Allison! | 不要啊 艾莉森 |
[24:40] | Not yet, sweetheart. | 还不到时候 甜心 |
[24:45] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[24:49] | He’s doing what he came here to do. | 他在做早就计划好的事 |
[24:51] | Then you know. | 原来你早就知道了 |
[24:52] | What’s he talking about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[24:58] | It was the night outside the hospital, wasn’t it, | 在医院外面的那晚 是吧 |
[25:01] | when I threatened your mother. | 当我以你母亲的性命相威胁时 |
[25:02] | I knew I saw something in your eyes. | 我就感觉你的眼神不对 |
[25:05] | You could just smell it, couldn’t you? | 你凭嗅觉就知道了 不是吗 |
[25:08] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[25:10] | I am. | 没错 |
[25:11] | I have been for a while now. | 我病了有一阵子了 |
[25:13] | Unfortunately, science doesn’t | 很不幸 就连科学 |
[25:15] | have a cure for cancer yet. | 也没法治好癌症 |
[25:18] | But the supernatural does. | 但是超能力可以 |
[25:27] | You monster. | 你这个魔鬼 |
[25:29] | Not yet. | 好戏还在后面 |
[25:30] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[25:32] | You’ll kill her too? | 连她你也要杀吗 |
[25:35] | When it comes to survival, | 性命攸关的时候 |
[25:37] | I’d kill my own son! | 亲生儿子我也会手刃 |
[25:48] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[26:36] | Scott, don’t. | 斯科特 不要 |
[26:38] | You know that he’s gonna kill me right after. | 事成之后他就会马上杀了我的 |
[26:41] | You’ll be an alpha. | 你会变成阿尔法狼 |
[26:42] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[26:43] | But I think he already knows that, | 但我觉得他早有所知了 |
[26:45] | don’t you, Scott? | 斯科特 不是吗 |
[26:47] | He knows that the ultimate prize is Allison. | 他知道终极大奖是艾莉森 |
[26:51] | Do this small task for me, | 帮了我这个小忙 |
[26:53] | and they can be together. | 他们就可以重归于好了 |
[26:55] | You are the only piece that doesn’t fit, Derek. | 只有你还被蒙在鼓里罢了 德里克 |
[26:58] | And in case you haven’t learned yet, | 让爷爷来告诉你吧 |
[27:01] | there is just no competing with young love. | 什么也无法战胜炙热的爱情 |
[27:06] | Scott, don’t! | 斯科特 别这样 |
[27:08] | – Don’t! – I’m sorry. | -不要这样 -抱歉 |
[27:11] | But I have to. | 我别无选择 |
[27:44] | What the… | 怎么会… |
[27:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:02] | What is this? | 这是怎么了 |
[28:05] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[28:10] | Everyone said Gerard always had a plan. | 人人都说杰拉德自有妙计 |
[28:17] | I had a plan too. | 却不知我早有准备 |
[28:25] | No,no. | 不会的 不 |
[28:30] | You dropped this. | 你的东西掉了 |
[28:44] | Mountain ash! | 一切都是白费力气 |
[29:23] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[29:26] | Because you might be an alpha, | 尽管你是阿尔法狼 |
[29:29] | but you’re not mine. | 但我们仍不是一类人 |
[29:46] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[29:49] | Kill them all! | 赶尽杀绝 |
[30:12] | Did I get him? | 我撞到他了吗 |
[30:24] | Jackson! | 杰克逊 |
[30:27] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[30:28] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[30:50] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:52] | It’s to the front door. | 这是前门的钥匙 |
[30:55] | A key to your house? | 你家的钥匙吗 |
[30:57] | Already? | 考虑好了吗 |
[30:59] | Well, it’s not a wedding ring. | 这又不是结婚戒指 |
[31:03] | So you’re just making me a more | 那这就是为了以后大晚上的 |
[31:04] | accessible late-night booty call. | 你还能跟我多亲热几回咯 |
[31:07] | Late night… | 半夜的时候 |
[31:09] | Late afternoon. | 下午的时候 |
[31:10] | Late morning. | 早晨的时候 |
[32:43] | Do you… | 你… |
[32:46] | Do you still… | 你还… |
[32:47] | I do. | 是的 |
[32:53] | I do still love you. | 我仍然爱你 |
[32:56] | I do, I do still love you. I do. | 我爱你 我一直爱你 |
[33:31] | Where’s Gerard? | 杰拉德哪儿去了 |
[33:33] | He can’t be far. | 他跑不了多远的 |
[35:31] | He scratched my jeep. | 他把我的吉普车都抓花了 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:41] | You don’t have to say you’re sorry. | 你不必道歉 |
[35:43] | I do. | 我必须要 |
[35:44] | I have to for what I did and what I said. | 我要为我的所作所为道歉 |
[35:49] | For everything. | 我的一切过失 |
[35:52] | Especially for what I have to do now. | 尤其是我最近所做的事 |
[35:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[35:56] | No, it’s not. | 事情很严重 |
[35:58] | It is. | 真的没事 |
[35:59] | Scott, I’m trying to break up with you. | 斯科特 我先前一直想跟你分手 |
[36:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:04] | And it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:07] | How is that okay? | 怎么会没关系呢 |
[36:10] | Because I can wait. | 因为我会等你 |
[36:12] | I can’t make you wait for me. | 我不能让你等我 |
[36:14] | I’m not going to do that. | 我不会这么做 |
[36:16] | You don’t have to. | 不必刻意这么做啊 |
[36:17] | Because I know we’re gonna be together. | 反正我们终会在一起的 |
[36:22] | There’s no such thing as fate. | 世上不存在宿命这东西 |
[36:26] | There’s no such thing as werewolves. | 狼人本来也是不存在的呀 |
[37:28] | – No, wait! – What? | -不 等等 -怎么了 |
[37:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[37:33] | Yeah, I just need to… | 我没事 只是要… |
[37:36] | catch my breath. | 停下来喘口气 |
[38:12] | You’re not planning on getting your hands dirty, | 你没打算趟这趟浑水吧 |
[38:14] | are you? | 是吧 |
[38:18] | I do what I have to. | 这是我必须做的 |
[38:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[38:21] | I never liked you being retired anyway. | 反正我也不希望你退休 |
[38:24] | Whoever said I was retired? | 谁说我要退休了 |
[38:34] | You haven’t told him everything yet, have you? | 你还没有告诉他一切 对吧 |
[38:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:43] | Why do you think Derek was in | 你觉得德里克为什么 |
[38:44] | such a hurry to build his pack? | 这么急着建立自己的族群 |
[38:46] | So eager to strengthen his power and his number? | 急着壮大自己的力量与团队 |
[38:49] | When there’s a new alpha, | 因为如果有一只新的阿尔法出现 |
[38:50] | people take notice. | 别人会注意到的 |
[38:51] | People like who? | 谁会注意到 |
[38:54] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[38:56] | What does this mean? | 这什么意思 |
[38:57] | It’s their symbol. | 这是他们的标记 |
[38:59] | And it means they’re coming. | 意味着他们要来了 |
[39:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[39:00] | Alphas. | 阿尔法们 |
[39:02] | More than one? | 不只是一只吗 |
[39:04] | A pack of them. | 一群 |
[39:06] | An alpha pack. | 阿尔法狼群 |
[39:08] | And they’re not coming. | 他们不只是要来 |
[39:10] | They’re already here. | 而是已经到了 |
[39:46] | So you really think she’s | 你真的认为 |
[39:47] | gonna come back to you? | 她会回到你身边吗 |
[39:49] | Yeah, I know she is. | 是啊 肯定会 |
[39:52] | What about you and Lydia? | 你和莉迪亚怎样了 |
[39:54] | Well, the 10-year plan for | 让莉迪亚十年内 |
[39:55] | making Lydia fall in love with me | 当我女朋友的计划 |
[39:56] | may have to stretch to 15, | 可能要延长到十五年了 |
[39:58] | but the plan is definitely still in motion. | 但是计划仍在实施中哦 |
[40:03] | Why don’t you just ask her out? | 干脆约她出来就好了呗 |
[40:06] | Yeah, okay. | 是哦 没错 |
[40:07] | Why don’t you just get into the goal and | 你为什么不过去守门 |
[40:08] | help me make team captain like you promised there, | 完成你承诺我当队长的事呢 |
[40:09] | big guy. | 老兄 |
[40:14] | Hey, you know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗 |
[40:17] | I’m right back where I started. | 我又回到原点了 |
[40:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:20] | I mean no lacrosse, | 没有长曲棍球比赛 |
[40:21] | no popularity, no girlfriend. | 没有人气 也没有女朋友 |
[40:23] | Nothing. | 什么都没有了 |
[40:24] | Dude, you still got me. | 兄弟 你还有我嘛 |
[40:27] | I had you before. | 曾经有你 |
[40:28] | Yeah, and you still got me. | 没错 而且我还在呢 |
[40:31] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[40:31] | It’s a life fulfilled. | 你的人生圆满了 |
[40:33] | Very. | 太圆满了 |
[40:35] | Now remember, no wolf powers. | 记着 不许用狼人超能力 |
[40:38] | Got it. | 明白 |
[40:39] | No, I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[40:40] | No super fast reflexes, | 不许用超快反应速度 |
[40:42] | no super eyesight, no hearing– | 不许用超级视力 超级听觉 |
[40:44] | None of that crap, okay? | 这些都不许用 听到没 |
[40:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:47] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:53] | You promise? | 你保证 |
[40:54] | Would you just take the shot already? | 快点射门吧你 |
[41:09] | I said no wolf powers! | 都说了不许用狼人超能力 |
[41:13] | Comming up right now. | 接下来 |
[41:14] | The cast‘s re-asked to the shocking season finale. | 听演员们畅谈本季震撼大结局 |
[41:19] | We know we’re maybe allies now. | 我们现在可能处在统一战线了 |
[41:20] | Teen Wolf Revelations starts right now. | 《少狼》揭秘访谈马上播出 |