时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You can’t just go around, turning people into werewolves. | 你不能就这样把正常人变成狼人 |
[00:06] | I can if they are willing. | 如果他们愿意的话当然可以 |
[00:07] | Scott, I’m trying to break up with you. | 斯科特 我在跟你分手呢 |
[00:09] | It’s okay, because I know we’re gonna be together. | 没关系 因为我们终究会在一起 |
[00:11] | It’s their symbol. | 这是他们的记号 |
[00:12] | And it means they’re coming. | 说明他们要来了 |
[00:12] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[00:13] | An Alpha pack. | 阿尔法狼群 |
[00:15] | And they’re not coming. | 他们不是要来 |
[00:16] | They’re already here. | 是已经来了 |
[00:48] | Quiet. | 别叫 |
[01:04] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[01:06] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[01:07] | My neck. | 我的脖子 |
[01:08] | From their claws. | 是他们的爪子伤的 |
[01:09] | It’s how they share memories. | 这是他们分享记忆的方式 |
[01:10] | But I don’t remember anything. | 但是我什么都不记得 |
[01:12] | Also how they steal them. | 也是他们偷走记忆的方式 |
[01:14] | Listen to me, no matter what happens | 听我说 不管发生什么事 |
[01:16] | you hold on, okay? | 抓紧 好吗 |
[01:18] | You hold on tight. | 一定要抓紧 |
[01:49] | I hear someone. | 我听到声音了 |
[01:52] | Someone’s coming. | 有人追来了 |
[02:04] | Faster! | 快加速 |
[02:22] | Two of them. | 有两个 |
[02:55] | No! | 不要 |
[03:07] | Remember what I said before? | 记得我之前说过什么吗 |
[03:09] | Hold on? | 要抓紧 |
[03:10] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[03:50] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[03:51] | Stay with me! | 坚持住 |
[03:52] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[04:54] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[04:56] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[05:23] | I thought I told you to hold on. | 不是跟你说了要抓紧吗 |
[06:23] | Boy, it’s a good thing you drew me a picture. | 小子 幸亏你给我画了一幅图 |
[06:29] | Hey, Scott, sure you don’t want something like this? | 斯科特 你确定不想来个这样的吗 |
[06:34] | Too soon? | 太早了是吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | I don’t know, man, are you sure about this? | 我说啊 兄弟 你确定吗 |
[06:39] | I mean, these things are pretty permanent, you know? | 这种东西弄身上 基本就去不掉了 |
[06:41] | I’m not changing my mind. | 我不会改变主意的 |
[06:42] | Okay, but why two bands? | 好吧 但为什么是两个条 |
[06:45] | I just like it. | 我就是喜欢 |
[06:45] | But don’t you think your first tattoo | 但是你不觉得人生第一次文身 |
[06:46] | should have some sort of meaning, you know, or something? | 难道不应该有点特殊的含义吗 |
[06:48] | Getting a tattoo means something. | 弄个文身本来就有含义 |
[06:50] | I don’t think that’s– | 我不觉得那是 |
[06:51] | He’s right, tattooing goes back thousands of years. | 他说得对 文身有几千年的历史了 |
[06:54] | The tahitian word “Tatua” means “To leave a mark.” | 塔希提语里的”Tatua”意思是”留记号” |
[06:58] | Like a rite of passage. | 就像是成人礼一样 |
[07:00] | Yeah, you see? | 是啊 听见了吧 |
[07:02] | He gets it. | 他懂我 |
[07:03] | He’s covered in tattoos, Scott, literally. | 他全身上下都是文身 斯科特 毫不夸张 |
[07:06] | Okay, you ready? | 那么 你准备好了吗 |
[07:09] | You ain’t got any problems with needles, do you? | 你没有什么针头恐惧症之类的吧 |
[07:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:14] | I tend to get a little squeamish though, so… | 我看着会觉得有点不舒服 所以… |
[07:19] | Oh, man. | 神啊 |
[07:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:26] | Kinda burns. | 有点火辣辣地疼 |
[07:28] | Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times | 废话 你刚刚被人往身上扎了十万次 |
[07:32] | by a needle. | 用针扎 |
[07:33] | Yeah, but I don’t think it’s supposed to feel like this. | 是啊 但是这种感觉不太对劲 |
[07:39] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[07:40] | No, it’s definitely not supposed to feel like this. | 这感觉绝对不正常 |
[07:42] | Oh, I gotta take this thing off. | 不行 我得摘下来 |
[07:43] | No, no, no, no, Scott. | 别别别 斯科特 |
[07:44] | Oh, scott, please stop. | 斯科特 求别摘啊 |
[07:48] | Oh, no, what? | 不是吧 什么情况 |
[07:50] | No, no, come on. | 别啊 别啊 |
[07:57] | It healed. | 自愈了 |
[08:00] | Ah, thank god. I hated it. | 谢天谢地 真心受不了 |
[08:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:10] | It is not a double date. | 这不是四人约会 |
[08:12] | It is a group thing. | 这是团队活动 |
[08:13] | Do they know it’s a group thing? | 他们知道是团队活动吗 |
[08:15] | ‘Cause I told you that I’m not ready to get back out there. | 我跟你说过了 我还没准备好重新开始 |
[08:18] | You were in France and didn’t do any dating for four months? | 你去了法国 结果四个月都没有约会过吗 |
[08:22] | Did you? | 你约会过了吗 |
[08:23] | I mean, after– | 我意思是在… |
[08:24] | Do not say his name. | 别提他的名字 |
[08:27] | Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out? | 他还好吗 一切都没事吧 |
[08:28] | Well, the doctors looked like total idiots when he turned up alive, | 医生们看到他活过来之后 整个傻掉了 |
[08:31] | but everyone got over it. | 不过大家都放下了 |
[08:33] | And yes, Derek taught him the werewolf 101, | 德里克给他讲了狼人入门守则 |
[08:36] | like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon. | 比如如何避免在满月时随便杀人 |
[08:41] | So then you’ve talked to him? | 那你和他聊过了吗 |
[08:43] | Uh, not since he left for London. | 他去了伦敦之后就再没说过话了 |
[08:45] | You mean since he dad moved him to London. | 你指的是他爸爸把他送去伦敦之后 |
[08:47] | Whatever, he left. | 总而言之 他走了 |
[08:50] | And seriously, an American werewolf in London? | 而且说真的 美国狼人在伦敦 |
[08:53] | Like, that’s not gonna be a disaster. | 以为这就能天下太平一样 |
[08:56] | So you’re totally over him? | 所以你彻底放下他了 |
[08:58] | Would I be going on a double date if I wasn’t? | 如果我没放下 怎么会去参加四人约会 |
[09:02] | Yes, it is a double date. | 好吧 是四人约会 |
[09:05] | It’s not an orgy. | 又不是纵酒狂欢 |
[09:08] | You’ll live. | 你会乐在其中的 |
[09:11] | Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer– | 我们说好暑假期间给彼此留出空间 |
[09:13] | No texts, no calls. | 不发短信 不打电话 |
[09:15] | So then how do you know she won’t be back at school then? | 那你怎么知道她不会回学校了 |
[09:19] | After everything that happened, | 发生了这么多事情 |
[09:21] | I’m not sure she’s coming back at all. | 我不知道她会不会回来 |
[09:23] | I think she is. | 我认为她会的 |
[09:25] | I’d say pretty definite, you know. | 我敢说得很肯定 |
[09:28] | Like, 100%. | 百分之百肯定 |
[09:50] | Oh, my god. Oh– | 天呐 |
[09:51] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:52] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 老天 |
[09:53] | Oh, my god. I can’t see him, not now. | 天呐 我不能见他 现在不行 |
[09:54] | Can we just drive please, Stiles? | 我们开走行吗 斯泰尔斯 |
[09:55] | Scott, it’s a red light. | 斯科特 现在是红灯 |
[09:56] | Will you go? Just go! | 不能走吗 快走 |
[09:58] | But the light. | 正红灯呢 |
[09:58] | I think we should talk to her, | 我觉得我们应该和她说话 |
[09:59] | I just think we should say something. | 我觉得我们应该说点什么 |
[10:00] | No. No, no, Stiles, come on. | 不不不 斯泰尔斯 拜托 |
[10:03] | Oh, my god, dude, no. | 天呐 老兄 不要 |
[10:11] | You know, they probably didn’t see us. | 好吧 她们可能没看见我们 |
[10:15] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:28] | I’m driving. | 开车 |
[10:29] | We’re right behind them. | 我们就在她们后面 |
[10:30] | Okay, well, do you see any turns? | 好吧 你看见能转弯的路口了吗 |
[10:31] | I don’t want it to look like we’re following them. | 我不想搞得好像我们跟踪她们一样 |
[10:33] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[10:34] | I don’t know, anything. | 我不知道 什么都行 |
[10:40] | Lydia, stop. | 莉迪亚 停车 |
[10:41] | We need to go back and talk to them. | 我们得回去和他们谈谈 |
[10:53] | They stopped too. | 他们也停下了 |
[10:54] | Why would they stop? | 他们为什么停车 |
[10:56] | It’s Stiles and Scott. | 那可是斯泰尔斯和斯科特 |
[10:58] | Do you really wanna try applying logic to those two? | 这两个人是按套路出牌的人吗 |
[11:01] | Maybe we should go back. | 我们也许应该回去 |
[11:10] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:11] | It came out of nowhere. | 它突然就出现了 |
[11:12] | Are you hurt? | 伤到你了吗 |
[11:12] | It ran right into us. | 直接撞上了我们 |
[11:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:15] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[11:18] | Well, I’m not okay. | 我有事 |
[11:20] | I am totally freaking out. | 吓死我了 |
[11:22] | How the hell does it just run into us? | 它怎么会撞上我们的 |
[11:29] | I saw its eyes right before it hit us. | 它撞上来之前我看到了它的眼睛 |
[11:31] | It was like it– | 就好像 |
[11:35] | It was like it was crazy. | 好像它疯了一样 |
[11:38] | No, it was scared. | 不是 是害怕 |
[11:50] | Actually…terrified. | 事实上 是恐惧 |
[12:04] | Hey, wait. Wait a minute. | 等下 等等 |
[12:05] | I know this one. | 我认识他 |
[12:07] | What happened, Isaac? | 怎么回事 艾萨克 |
[12:08] | The girl, all right, she’s worse, okay? | 那个女生 她情况很糟糕 |
[12:10] | Are you not healing? | 你不能自愈了吗 |
[12:11] | I will. Will you just– | 我能 你能不能 |
[12:12] | Would you just help her, please? | 你去帮帮她好吗 拜托 |
[12:13] | Okay, can you take him? | 好的 你负责他行吗 |
[12:14] | We gotta move him, Melissa. | 我们得把他送走 麦丽莎 |
[12:14] | All right, take him. | 好的 带走吧 |
[12:18] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[12:19] | I have to find him. | 我得找到他 |
[12:20] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[12:20] | I have to… | 我得… |
[12:22] | I have to tell him. | 我得告诉他 |
[12:24] | Who? | 告诉谁 |
[12:24] | The Alpha. | 阿尔法狼 |
[12:26] | Find the Alpha. | 找到阿尔法狼 |
[12:28] | What do you want with Derek Hale? | 你找德里克·霍尔有什么事 |
[12:29] | No. | 不是 |
[12:31] | What? | 什么 |
[12:33] | Okay, let’s get her out of here. | 把她带走 |
[12:34] | Not Hale. | 不是霍尔 |
[12:36] | Mccall. | 是麦高 |
[12:38] | Scott Mccall. | 斯科特·麦高 |
[13:11] | Ephemeral. | 朝生暮死的 |
[13:12] | Lasting for a short time. | 持续时间短 |
[13:15] | Transient. Momentary.” | 短暂的 短时的 |
[13:22] | Ephemeral. | 朝生暮死的 |
[13:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:34] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[13:37] | You know, you could wait till tomorrow if you want. | 如果你愿意 可以先休息一天 |
[13:39] | I know the first day can be tough. | 我知道第一天肯定很难熬 |
[13:42] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[13:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:46] | Or you could wait a week, if that would make things easier. | 如果需要的话 你可以休息一个星期 |
[13:50] | I promised Lydia that I would drive her, | 莉迪亚的车毁了 |
[13:51] | since her car’s wrecked. | 我答应过她要载她上学 |
[13:53] | So I should–I should go. | 所以我应该去学校 |
[14:11] | You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? | 你知道去年有多少起车祸牵涉到鹿吗 |
[14:14] | 247,000. | 24万7千起 |
[14:16] | Oh, god, please go to school. | 天啊 快去上学吧 |
[14:18] | But that’s crossing the road. | 但那些都是横穿马路 |
[14:19] | This one last night came right down the middle. | 但昨晚那只在路中央奔着 |
[14:21] | I’m not gonna beg you. | 我不会求你的 |
[14:22] | Okay, good. I’m impervious to your influence anyway. | 很好 你说什么我都不会听的 |
[14:25] | Would you consider a bribe? | 如果我收买你呢 |
[14:26] | You couldn’t meet my price. | 你开不出那个价 |
[14:27] | Extortion? | 勒索呢 |
[14:28] | You got nothing on me. | 你没有我的把柄 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[14:34] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你在干什么 |
[14:36] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你干什么 |
[15:00] | Looks good on you. | 你穿着挺好看 |
[15:07] | So you think we could go on a real date sometime? | 我们什么时候可以真正开始约会呢 |
[15:13] | Uh, can we have sex again? | 我们还能再滚床单吗 |
[15:56] | You wanna ask Derek for help? Why, why? | 你想找德里克帮忙 为什么 |
[15:58] | He’s got the triskele tattooed on his back. | 他背后有个三涡旋文身 |
[16:00] | So there has to be a way to do it without healing, right? | 所以他肯定有办法让文身不会自我愈合 |
[16:03] | Okay, yeah, but still, | 好吧 但还是那句话 |
[16:04] | Doesn’t he have his hands a little full? | 难道他还不够忙吗 |
[16:07] | Look, these are the applications for the career advisor. | 看 这些是职业顾问的申请 |
[16:09] | I need them sorted. | 把它整理好 |
[16:11] | And whatever happened to the library while I was gone, | 不管我不在的时候图书馆发生了什么事 |
[16:13] | I want it cleared up. | 都给我清理好 |
[16:16] | And what the hell is this? | 还有 这又是什么 |
[16:21] | Go, go, go. | 走吧 |
[16:25] | Freshmen. | 新生 |
[16:26] | Tons and tons of fresh men. | 好多好多新生 |
[16:30] | You mean fresh boys. | 你指的是帅哥新生吧 |
[16:32] | Lydia, they’re 14. | 莉迪亚 他们才十四岁 |
[16:34] | Eh, some are more mature than others. | 有些比较成熟嘛 |
[16:36] | You know, it’s okay to be single. | 单身没什么 |
[16:38] | Focus on yourself for a little while, | 多花点时间在自己身上 |
[16:39] | work on becoming a better person. | 努力成为更优秀的人 |
[16:42] | Allison, I love you. | 艾莉森 我爱你 |
[16:45] | So if you need to do that thing | 如果你真的要 |
[16:46] | where we talk about me and pretend like we’re not actually | 假装我们在讨论我而不是在 |
[16:49] | talking about you, it’s totally fine. | 讨论你的话 没问题的 |
[16:54] | But I don’t want a boyfriend. | 但我不想要男朋友 |
[16:58] | I want a distraction. | 我需要分散注意力 |
[17:14] | Brothers? | 兄弟 |
[17:18] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[17:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:38] | Yeah, that’s healing, visibly. | 没错 正在自我愈合 能看得出来 |
[17:40] | They can’t see this. Nobody can see this. | 不能让他们看到 谁都不可以看到 |
[17:42] | All right, cover it up. | 没错 快盖上 |
[17:43] | I-I don’t think that’s gonna matter. | 遮住也没用 |
[17:46] | I mean, you’re scheduled for surgery, | 我是说 已经给你安排了手术 |
[17:47] | which is obviously gonna be very confusing for a lot of people. | 一定会让很多人怀疑 |
[17:49] | Okay, can you do something? | 你能帮忙吗 |
[17:52] | Me do something? | 我帮忙 |
[17:53] | I’m relatively new to all of this. | 我刚接触这一切没多久 |
[17:56] | And there’s a sheriff’s deputy that’s stationed right outside the door. | 副警长就站在门外 |
[17:59] | Have you tried calling Derek? | 打电话找德里克没 |
[18:00] | Like, five times. | 都打了五次了 |
[18:02] | Do you have any other emergency werewolf contacts? | 你还有其他狼人紧急联系人吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:08] | Call Scott. | 打给斯科特 |
[18:09] | Believe me, sir. | 相信我 先生 |
[18:10] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:11] | But you have to understand me. | 但你也要理解我 |
[18:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[18:13] | Hey, hey, Melissa. | 麦丽莎 |
[18:14] | – C-can you help me out here? – Yeah. | -你能帮我一个忙吗 -可以 |
[18:16] | Since the amnesiac in 215 can’t tell us anything, | 215病房那个失忆病人什么都不记得 |
[18:19] | I need the girl with the modified military stun gun in 216 | 我想向216病房那个持有改装军用 |
[18:22] | to answer a few questions. | 电击枪的女孩问几个问题 |
[18:24] | It’s kind of unlikely, since she’s heavily sedated. | 这不太可能 她注射了大量的镇静剂 |
[18:26] | Ah, great. | 好吧 |
[18:27] | Um, well, when she, um– | 等她… |
[18:29] | When she un-sedates, will you give me a call? | 等她清醒点了 能打电话告诉我吗 |
[18:32] | ‘Cause she’s got about 10 grand | 她造成了大概一万美元的财产损失 |
[18:34] | worth of property damage to answer for. | 我得问问她 |
[18:35] | And I don’t want her just walking out of here. | 她也不能这么随便出去 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:15] | Is someone– | 有人… |
[19:16] | No. No, no, no, no. | 没人 没人 |
[19:17] | No, it’s all you, all yours. | 没人坐 全是你的 |
[19:19] | Uh, it’s totally vacant. | 真心没人坐 |
[19:36] | “The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds | “一排黑色的积云 |
[19:39] | and the tranquil waterway, | 拦在不远处的海平面上 |
[19:41] | leading to the uttermost ends | 在灰暗的天空下面 |
[19:42] | of the earth flowed somber under | 那通向世界尽头的 宁静的水道 |
[19:44] | an overcast sky, seemed to lead | 阴郁地流动着 |
[19:47] | into the heart of an immense darkness.” | 仿佛在流向那颗黑暗弥漫的心” |
[19:51] | This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. | 这是我们将要阅读的第一本书的最后一段话 |
[19:56] | It is also the last text you will receive in this class. | 也是你们在这堂课上收到的最后一条短信 |
[20:02] | Phones off, everyone. | 大家把电话都关了 |
[20:11] | Oh, come on, Scott, come on. | 拜托 斯科特 拜托 |
[20:13] | Oh, pick up. | 快接啊 |
[20:23] | Hello, Isaac. | 你好 艾萨克 |
[20:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:26] | How we feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[20:27] | Good. Listen, I think I could probably just– | 挺好 听着 我认为我可能… |
[20:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:37] | Just an anesthetic. | 麻醉剂而已 |
[20:42] | We don’t want you getting in the way again. | 我们的好事可不想再被你搅合了 |
[20:59] | Count along with me, Isaac. | 和我一起数 艾萨克 |
[21:02] | One… | 一 |
[21:04] | Two… | 二 |
[21:06] | Three. | 三 |
[21:30] | Mr. Mccall? | 麦高 |
[21:37] | Uh, I’m sure it’s an emergency | 你妈妈让你离开学校 |
[21:41] | if your mother needs you to leave school, | 肯定有急事 |
[21:42] | but I’m gonna give you a warning in the nicest possible way. | 不过我还是要委婉地提醒你 |
[21:47] | I am well aware of your attendance record. | 我非常了解你的出勤记录 |
[21:50] | I don’t wanna see you slip back into old habits. | 我不想看到你再有这个坏习惯 |
[21:53] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[21:53] | It’s gonna be different this year. | 今年肯定不会 |
[21:55] | Resolutions are only good if you stick with them, Scott. | 斯科特 光有决心是不够的 |
[21:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[21:59] | I promise it won’t be ephemeral. | 我保证这决心不会朝生暮死 |
[22:26] | Hey, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[22:29] | What is that? Is that from the accident? | 那是什么 车祸留下的吗 |
[22:32] | No. | 不是 |
[22:33] | Prada bit me. | 普拉达咬了我 |
[22:34] | Your dog? | 你的狗吗 |
[22:36] | No, my designer handbag. | 不 是我的名牌提包咬的啊 |
[22:39] | Yes, my dog. | 当然是我的狗咬的 |
[22:42] | Has it ever bitten you before? | 它之前咬过你吗 |
[22:47] | Mm-mm. | 没吧 |
[22:48] | Okay. What if it’s, like, the same thing as the deer? | 好吧 万一跟上次的鹿一样呢 |
[22:50] | You know, like, how animals start acting weird right before | 在地震前什么的 |
[22:52] | an earthquake or something? | 动物会表现得很异常 |
[22:54] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[22:56] | There’s gonna be an earthquake? | 要地震了吗 |
[22:57] | Or something. | 或者别的啥 |
[22:58] | I just–maybe it means something’s coming. | 也许意味着什么东西来了 |
[23:01] | Something bad. | 不好的东西 |
[23:02] | It was a deer and a dog. | 只是一只鹿和一只狗 |
[23:05] | What’s that thing you say about threes? | 你说三次会怎样来着 |
[23:07] | Once, twice– | 一次 两次 |
[23:43] | Get down, everyone! | 大家都蹲下 |
[23:53] | Get down, down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[23:55] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[23:56] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[24:29] | Why didn’t you tell me before? | 你之前怎么不告诉我呢 |
[24:30] | Honestly, I was hoping i didn’t have to. | 其实我希望不用说这个 |
[24:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:34] | Everything that you’ve been doing–the extra reading, | 你一直在做的那些 课外阅读 |
[24:36] | The summer school, saving up for the bike, | 上暑期班 存钱买自行车 |
[24:38] | even though it scares me half to death– | 即使你这些正常行为把我吓个半死 |
[24:40] | Honey, I just didn’t wanna disrupt a good rhythm. | 亲爱的 我只是不想打断你的生活节奏 |
[24:42] | It’s not gonna stop. | 不会被打断的 |
[24:43] | I-I’m gonna be better this year. | 我今年会变得更好 |
[24:44] | A better student, a better son, | 更好的学生 更好的儿子 |
[24:45] | A better friend, and better everything. | 更好的朋友 更好的一切 |
[24:47] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:52] | He’s in room 215 if he isn’t already in surgery. | 绻唤质跏? 应该在215房间 |
[24:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:20] | Would you hit the button for the second floor, please? | 帮我按下二楼好吗 谢谢 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:43] | What the hell is this? | 这到底怎么回事 |
[25:50] | Does someone want to explain this to me? | 有人跟我解释一下吗 |
[25:54] | You wouldn’t mind helping me out for a second, would you? | 你介意帮我一把吗 |
[26:00] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[26:07] | Here’s an idea. | 我想说… |
[26:08] | Why don’t you wheel this joker out of here | 你们别在这跟我开玩笑了好吗 |
[26:09] | and get somebody that actually needs to be operated on? | 去把真正需要手术的病人带过来 |
[26:12] | Now! | 快去 |
[26:14] | I’m gonna go smoke. | 我去抽根烟 |
[28:01] | Don’t you realize what you’re dealing with? | 你没意识到你面对的是什么吗 |
[28:04] | I’m an alpha. | 我是只阿尔法狼 |
[28:11] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[28:20] | Aren’t you supposed to be in school? | 你不是应该在学校吗 |
[28:33] | Ms. Blake? | 布莱克老师 |
[28:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:41] | Uh, sorry, just– that. | 抱歉 你头上有点… |
[28:46] | Next time you’re feeling you wanna stay home ,you stay home. | 下次你要不想来上学 咱就不来 |
[28:49] | I’m okay. | 我没事儿 |
[28:51] | But, dad, the deer and now this? | 但 爸爸 先是鹿现在又是这玩意儿 |
[28:53] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[28:54] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[28:58] | Mr. Argent, you wouldn’t have any insight into this, would you? | 阿金斯先生 你是不是知道点什么 |
[29:02] | Me? | 我吗 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:03] | All this bizarre animal behavior, it’s– | 这些动物奇怪的行为 真是… |
[29:06] | You must have seen something like this before, right? | 你以前也见过 对吧 |
[29:09] | I’m not sure why I would or why you would think I would. | 你怎么就觉得我以前见过呢 |
[29:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:15] | I-I could’ve sworn I overheard my son talking about | 我是从我儿子那听说的 |
[29:18] | how you were an experienced hunter. | 他说你曾是个经验老道的猎人 |
[29:20] | Ah, right. | 是啊 |
[29:23] | Well, not anymore. | 但我早就不干了 |
[29:27] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[29:37] | We got a serious problem at school. | 我们在学校遇到了一件棘手的事儿 |
[29:38] | Ms. Blake’s class– | 布莱克老师班上… |
[29:39] | Hey, can you tell me about it later? | 你能待会再跟我说这个吗 |
[29:40] | Well, no, pretty sure this qualifies for immediate discussion. | 不能 这件事得立马谈 |
[29:43] | All right, then meet me at Derek’s. | 好吧 那你来德里克这找我 |
[29:44] | Derek’s house, what? | 什么 德里克家吗 |
[29:45] | What the hell are you doing at– | 你在那干吗啊 |
[29:46] | Just meet us here, okay? | 来这找我就行了 好吗 |
[29:52] | You don’t still live here, do you? | 你现在不住这里了 对吧 |
[29:54] | No. | 是的 |
[29:56] | The county took it over, but there’s something here that I need. | 政府收回了 但这里有我需要的东西 |
[29:59] | It’ll help heal a wound from an alpha. | 它能治愈阿尔法狼造成的伤口 |
[30:01] | Yeah, but it did heal. | 但伤口自己也会愈合的啊 |
[30:04] | Not on the inside. | 那只是表面 |
[30:11] | Hey, are you gonna tell me who that was back there? | 刚才那个人是谁 |
[30:15] | That alpha. | 那只阿尔法狼 |
[30:17] | A rival pack. It’s my problem. | 一个对手 那是我的问题 |
[30:22] | I know you wanna help, and you did. | 我知道你想帮忙 而且你也帮了 |
[30:23] | I owe you one. | 我欠你个人情 |
[30:27] | Now go home. | 现在回家去吧 |
[30:30] | Go back to being a teenager. | 回去好好做乖孩子 |
[30:42] | Uh, hey, Derek. | 德里克 |
[30:45] | If you wanna repay back that favor now… | 如果你现在想还我那个人情的话… |
[30:50] | There is something you can do for me. | 我确实有事需要你的帮助 |
[30:55] | Is it me or is beacon hills turning into more like | 是我想多了 还是比肯山变成了 |
[30:58] | beacon for the totally bizarre and supernatural? | 一个到处都是奇怪事物的地方呢 |
[31:03] | Where’s Scott Mccall? | 斯科特·麦高在哪 |
[31:05] | You’re Allison, right? | 你是艾莉森 对吧 |
[31:07] | Yeah, how do you know– | 是啊 你怎么知道的… |
[31:08] | Where’s scott? | 斯科特在哪 |
[31:10] | He had to leave. | 他走了 |
[31:10] | He was supposed to be back in class– | 他本来要回来的… |
[31:11] | Is he coming back? | 他回来了吗 |
[31:12] | Hey, easy with the physicality, sweetheart. | 喂 美女 你轻点行吗 |
[31:32] | Well, she bruised me. | 手都被她弄青了 |
[31:34] | Huh. Me too. | 我也是 |
[31:36] | Come on, let’s get you two girls out of here. | 走吧 我们先出去再说 |
[31:37] | School can wait another day. | 哪天上学都行 |
[31:42] | Sweetheart? | 宝贝儿 |
[31:46] | You don’t have to worry about this anymore. | 你不用再担心了 |
[31:49] | Remember our agreement? | 还记得我们的约定吗 |
[31:51] | We stay in beacon hills, but only if we stay out of this. | 我们留在比肯山 但我们远离这些事 |
[31:54] | It’s not our problem now. | 那再也不是我们的问题了 |
[31:57] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:04] | We’ve had 15 calls in the past hour. | 在过去的一小时内我们接到了15个电话 |
[32:07] | I got a suicidal deer, birds flying through windows, | 有鹿撞车自杀 也有鸟群强闯窗户 |
[32:10] | pets behaving aggressively. | 宠物变得好斗 |
[32:11] | I gotta tell you, | 我想说的是 |
[32:13] | I’m starting to think there’s something in the water. | 我开始觉得是水源出现问题了 |
[32:15] | To be honest, | 坦白说 |
[32:15] | I was gonna give you a call about an incident of my own. | 我本想打电话告诉你一件我遇到的事儿 |
[32:21] | At first, I thought I might have had a break-in– | 一开始 我以为有人闯了进来 |
[32:23] | Some sick individual looking to | 有些病患突然 |
[32:25] | release a particularly violent impulse. | 变得充满暴力倾向 |
[32:28] | Until I got a closer look and realized what actually happened. | 我仔细观察后才明白是怎么回事 |
[32:37] | They did it to themselves. | 它们是自杀的 |
[32:45] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看见了 |
[32:47] | It’s two bands, right? | 两个圈 对吧 |
[32:51] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[32:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:58] | It’s just something I traced with my fingers. | 和我画的这个差不多 |
[33:08] | Why is this so important to you? | 这对你为什么那么重要 |
[33:12] | Do you know what the word “Tattoo” means? | 你知道”文身”这词代表了什么吗 |
[33:15] | To mark something. | 一种标记 |
[33:18] | Well, that’s in Tahitian. | 那是在塔希提语里 |
[33:20] | In Samoan, it means “open wound.” | 在萨摩亚语里的意思是 撕裂的伤口 |
[33:26] | I knew I wanted to get a tattoo when I turned 18. | 我想在18岁时弄个文身 |
[33:29] | I always wanted one. | 我一直都想弄个 |
[33:32] | I just decided to get it now, | 我决定现在文了它 |
[33:34] | to make it kind of a reward. | 是为了奖励自己 |
[33:37] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[33:40] | For not calling or texting Allison | 为了我整个夏天都没有给艾莉森 |
[33:42] | all summer. | 打电话或发短信 |
[33:45] | Even when I really wanted to, | 即使当我真的非常想 |
[33:48] | even when it was so hard not to sometimes. | 和很难不去想的时候 我都没有 |
[33:55] | I was trying to give her the space she wants. | 我尽力满足她 给她需要的空间 |
[34:02] | Goin’ four months later, it still hurts. | 四个月过去了 心却还是会痛 |
[34:07] | It still feels like a, uh– | 那感觉就像… |
[34:11] | Like an open wound. | 一道撕裂的伤口 |
[34:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:20] | The pain’s gonna be worse than anything you’ve ever felt. | 这会比你以往感受过的疼痛都更加剧烈 |
[34:22] | Ah, that’s great. | 好极了 |
[34:24] | Do it. | 来吧 |
[34:30] | That’s a–that’s a lot for me. | 这 这我可受不了 |
[34:32] | So I’m gonna take that as my cue. | 我学乖了 |
[34:34] | – I’m just gonna wait outside. – Nope. | -我出去等好了 -不行 |
[34:37] | You can help hold him down. | 你帮忙按住他 |
[34:49] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[35:01] | Hold him. | 按住他 |
[35:23] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[35:42] | Well, it looks pretty damn permanent now. | 这下不会变回去了吧 |
[35:45] | I kind of needed something permanent. | 我确实需要某样不会变的东西 |
[35:48] | Everything that’s happened to us– | 发生在我们身上的一切 |
[35:50] | everything just changes so fast. | 这一切的变化都太快 |
[35:53] | Everything’s so, uh… | 一切都太… |
[35:56] | Ephemeral. | 朝生暮死 |
[36:00] | Studying for the PSATs? | 还准备高考预考吧 |
[36:01] | – Yep. – Nice. | -当然 -好极了 |
[36:10] | You painted the door. | 门被刷过了 |
[36:15] | Why’d you paint the door? | 你为什么给门刷上了漆 |
[36:18] | Go home, Scott. | 回家吧 斯科特 |
[36:23] | And why only one side? | 还只刷了一面 |
[36:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[37:17] | The birds at school and the deer last night– | 学校的鸟 昨晚的鹿 |
[37:18] | just like the night I got trampled by the deer when I got bit by the alpha. | 就像我被鹿踩过 被阿尔法狼咬的那晚一样 |
[37:24] | How many are there? | 有多少只阿尔法狼 |
[37:27] | A pack of ’em. | 有一个族群 |
[37:33] | An alpha pack. | 是一个阿尔法狼群 |
[38:02] | All of them? | 他们全都是吗 |
[38:03] | How does that even work? | 那要怎么行得通 |
[38:04] | I hear there’s some kind of a leader. | 我听说有个首领 |
[38:06] | He’s called Deucalion. | 他叫丢卡利翁 |
[38:30] | We know they have Boyd and Erica. | 他们抓了博伊德和埃里卡 |
[38:33] | Peter, Isaac, and I have been Looking for him | 皮特 艾萨克还有我过去四个月 |
[38:35] | for the last four months. | 一直在找他 |
[38:39] | Let’s say you find them. | 就算你找到了 |
[38:42] | How do you deal with an alpha pack? | 你准备怎么对付一整个阿尔法狼群 |
[38:45] | With all the help I can get. | 倾尽全力 |
[38:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[38:51] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪 |
[38:56] | What girl? | 什么女孩 |
[39:13] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[39:17] | But defiant, aren’t you? | 但并不顺从 是吧 |
[39:19] | Because I know something. | 因为我知道一些事 |
[39:23] | I know you’re afraid of him. | 我知道你怕他 |
[39:24] | Of a teenage boy? | 怕一个十几岁的孩子吗 |
[39:27] | Of the man he’ll become. | 害怕他将来的摸样 |
[39:29] | I’m aware of a certain potential threat. | 我知道这只是潜在的威胁 |
[39:33] | But then someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate threat | 但有人教过我一个消除威胁的妙招 |
[39:39] | Get someone else to do it for you. | 让别人来替你解决 |
[39:45] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[39:55] | This one, it’s perfect. | 这张不错 天作之合 |
[39:57] | I don’t know. I’m still thinking maybe a shade of blue. | 我不知道 我还是觉得灰蓝不错 |
[40:05] | Lydia, look. | 莉迪亚 你看 |