时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You know what I want for my birthday? | 你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗 |
[00:05] | To not be a 17-year-old virgin. | 不再做一个十七岁的处女 |
[00:10] | All her friends say you’re the last person who saw her. | 她所有朋友都说你是最后一个见到她的人 |
[00:12] | Wanna help? Find something real. | 想帮忙是吧 找些靠谱的 |
[00:15] | – They’re on our side now. – Then maybe you should tell her | -他们现在和我们一拨 -你得告诉她 |
[00:18] | what her mother was actually trying to do that night. | 那晚她母亲到底想做什么 |
[00:20] | There’s a dead body. It’s Erica. | 有具死尸 是艾瑞卡 |
[00:22] | Who’s the other girl– | 那另一个女孩是谁呢 |
[00:23] | the one locked in there with Boyd? | 和博伊德关在一起的 |
[00:25] | She’s my sister– my younger sister! | 她是我妹妹 我小妹 |
[00:27] | Scott, you gotta get out of there. | 斯科特 你们得赶紧出来 |
[00:28] | They haven’t felt the full moon in months. | 他们很久没受到满月影响了 |
[00:30] | No, don’t break the seal! | 不 别破坏封圈 |
[01:03] | Got one! | 抓到一个了 |
[01:09] | What are you doing, dumbass? | 你在做什么 笨蛋 |
[01:10] | You’re supposed to put holes in the lid. | 你得给瓶盖打孔 |
[01:12] | – Otherwise you’ll kill them. – Do I have to let him go? | -不然它们都会死的 -一定要放生吗 |
[01:15] | Do you want him to die? | 你想让它死吗 |
[01:48] | Billy? | 比利 |
[01:52] | Run! Run! | 快跑 快跑 |
[02:15] | He’s gonna get in. He’s gonna get inside. | 他要进来了 要进到里面来了 |
[02:17] | Shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 别说话 |
[03:18] | You lost them? | 你把他们跟丢了 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I kind of had to. | 我不得不这样 |
[03:24] | Wasn’t exactly the plan. | 这可不在计划之内 |
[03:25] | I know, which is why I think that we should stick together. | 我知道 所以我们得并肩作战 |
[03:28] | Trust me, he’s too strong, too fast, | 相信我 他太强壮 太敏捷 |
[03:29] | and way too angry for one person to handle. | 而且非常愤怒 一个人完全无法对付 |
[03:32] | We’ve got to do this together. | 我们必须一起干掉他 |
[03:33] | Look, I’m at the trails by the entrance to the preserve. | 听好 我在保护区入口的小路上 |
[03:35] | Can you meet me here? | 你能在这儿见我吗 |
[03:37] | Just got to drop something off first. | 我得先处理些别的事情 |
[04:36] | Mom, I’m going to the store. | 妈妈 我要去趟药店 |
[04:40] | Mom, do you hear me? | 妈妈 听见我说话了吗 |
[04:43] | Of course you didn’t. | 你当然没听见 |
[04:45] | You would have heard me screaming like a lunatic. | 不然你刚会听到我跟疯子似的大喊 |
[04:52] | Lunatic. | 疯子 |
[05:10] | Is it them? | 那是他们的吗 |
[05:12] | We’re not the only ones that decided to stick together. | 我们不是唯一决定并肩作战的人 |
[05:15] | Is that gonna make it easier or harder to catch them? | 那是更容易还是更难抓到他们 |
[05:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:24] | Derek… | 德里克 |
[05:27] | I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. | 我看到博伊德试图把两个小孩撕得粉碎 |
[05:31] | Are they gonna do that to everyone they find? | 对所有找到的人 他们都会这样吗 |
[05:34] | Everyone and anyone. | 每个人 任何人 |
[06:13] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, please don’t be dead. | 我的天呐 千万别是死的 |
[06:34] | Please don’t be dead, | 千万别是死的 |
[06:35] | Please don’t be dead, please don’t be dead. | 千万别是死的 别是死的 |
[06:39] | Please don’t be dead. | 千万别是死的 |
[06:40] | Please don’t be dead, please don’t be dead. | 千万别是死的 别是死的 |
[06:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[07:00] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:38] | She tried killing you. | 她想要杀了你 |
[07:43] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[07:46] | I’ll tell you everything, okay? | 我会告诉你一切 |
[07:48] | I’ll tell you a-anything that you want to know, | 你想知道什么 我都会告诉你 |
[07:49] | – But right now– – Just tell me why. | -但现在 -只要告诉我为什么 |
[07:55] | I-I couldn’t. | 我不能告诉你 |
[07:59] | Allison, I couldn’t let that be | 艾莉森 我不能让那一幕 |
[08:00] | the last memory that you had of her. | 成为你对她的最后印象 |
[08:31] | You coming? | 不进来吗 |
[08:32] | Okay, there is a snake out here the size of a train. | 这有条火车那么粗的蛇 |
[08:35] | Then kick it. | 那就踢到一边 |
[08:36] | Uh, yeah, if I kick it, | 如果我踢它 |
[08:37] | it will swallow my foot | 它会把我的脚吞下去 |
[08:39] | and drag me back down to Mordor. | 然后把我拽到摩多 |
[08:41] | Then jump over it. | 那就跳过去 |
[08:53] | Nice touch. | 真不错 |
[09:02] | You’re nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[09:04] | You make me nervous. | 你让我很紧张 |
[09:06] | That a good thing or a bad thing? | 那是好事还是坏事 |
[09:09] | All good. | 万事大吉 |
[09:13] | Ooh, ooh, that is a mood killer, though. | 这就太煞风景了 |
[09:20] | – Better? – Better. | -感觉好些吗 -好多了 |
[09:42] | I can’t– I can’t be in here, I– | 我呆不下去了 我要出去 |
[09:44] | Emily, wait! Emily! | 艾米莉 等等 艾米莉 |
[10:00] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[10:02] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[10:04] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米莉 你在哪 |
[10:06] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[10:12] | Em? | 艾米 |
[10:38] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米莉 你在哪 |
[10:41] | Emily! | 艾米莉 |
[11:43] | – Are you okay? – What? | -你没事吧 -什么 |
[11:45] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[11:48] | You need to get out of here, okay? | 你得赶快离开这 |
[11:50] | Get out of the woods. | 跑出树林 |
[11:52] | Get out of here as fast as you can. | 跑得越快越好 |
[12:02] | Lydia? Lydia? | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[12:04] | – Lydia, are you okay? – I’m okay. | -莉迪亚 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[12:07] | That, over there… | 但是那边那个 |
[12:10] | Not okay. | 就不太好了 |
[12:12] | Yeah, all right. I’m gonna call my dad. | 好吧 我打个电话给我爸 |
[12:14] | I already called 911. | 我已经报警了 |
[12:16] | You called the police before you called me? | 你竟然先报警再打给我的么 |
[12:18] | I’m supposed to call you first when I find a dead body? | 难道我发现尸体之后应该先打给你吗 |
[12:21] | Yes! | 显然啊 |
[12:24] | – Are you sure? – Yep. | -你说真的吗 -对 |
[12:26] | Throat ripped out, blood everywhere. | 脖子被拧断 到处都是血 |
[12:28] | It’s like the frickin’ Shining over here. | 简直像《闪灵》再现[经典恐怖片] |
[12:30] | Two little twin girls come out of the woods, | 要是有一对双胞胎女孩从树林里跑过来 |
[12:31] | start asking me to play with them forever and ever, | 缠着我陪她们玩 |
[12:33] | I’m not gonna be surprised. | 我也不会感到惊吓了 |
[12:34] | Can you get a little closer to make sure it was them? | 你走过去仔细看看是不是他们干的 |
[12:36] | Make sure it was them? | 还用得着去看么 |
[12:37] | Scott, who else is going around ripping throats out? | 斯科特 除了他们还会有谁到处杀人 |
[12:39] | Please just do it. | 照我的话做好么 |
[12:57] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[12:59] | The public pool is all the way on the other side of the woods. | 公共泳池和树林完全是相反的两个方向 |
[13:01] | We haven’t tracked them anywhere near there. | 那附近的地方都没有他们的踪迹 |
[13:03] | Derek, they killed someone. | 德雷克 他们杀了人 |
[13:04] | – How are they moving so fast? – Derek. | -他们行走怎么会那么快 -德里克 |
[13:06] | But they can’t be that fast on foot. | 徒步根本不可能那么快 |
[13:08] | They killed someone. | 他们杀了人 |
[13:10] | Some totally innocent kid is dead… | 完全无辜的孩子被杀 |
[13:15] | And it’s our fault. | 是我们害的 |
[13:19] | It’s my fault. | 是我害的 |
[13:21] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[13:22] | We have Isaac now. | 我们有艾萨克 |
[13:23] | I mean real help. | 我是指真正有用的帮助 |
[13:27] | They’re too fast for us, for all of us. | 他们太快了 比我们快得多 |
[13:29] | They’re too strong, too rabid. | 他们太强大 太狂躁 |
[13:31] | – We’ll catch ’em. – What happens if we do? | -我们会抓到他们 -抓到之后呢 |
[13:32] | We just gonna hold them down until the sun comes up? | 就把他们压倒在地等天亮么 |
[13:37] | Maybe it would be easier just to kill ’em. | 直接杀了他们更省事 |
[13:40] | Killing them isn’t the right thing to do. | 我们不能杀他们 |
[13:43] | What if it’s the only thing to do? | 如果我们别无选择呢 |
[13:46] | If we can’t even catch them, what else do we do? | 如果连抓都抓不到 能怎么办 |
[13:49] | Find someone who knows what they’re doing. | 那就咨询一下专业人士 |
[13:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[13:53] | Someone who knows how to hunt werewolves. | 针对狼人的专业猎师 |
[14:05] | So, Caitlin, you and Emily, | 凯特琳 你跟艾米莉 |
[14:07] | were the two of you drinking? | 你们之前在喝酒吗 |
[14:09] | – No, no. – Anything else? | -没有 -有吸食其他东西吗 |
[14:12] | Caitlin… | 凯特琳 |
[14:14] | We split a tab of “X.” | 我们吃了点摇头丸 |
[14:18] | Well, mdma can cause hallucinations, | 那东西能制造幻觉 |
[14:21] | and it could’ve been laced with something too. | 而且里面可能掺了别的东西 |
[14:24] | You think I hallucinated. | 你是说这一切是我的幻觉 |
[14:25] | You think you saw a girl with glowing eyes and fangs? | 你说你看到了一个眼放绿光 口露尖牙的女孩子 |
[14:30] | And claws. | 她还有爪子 |
[14:33] | Hey, we’re gonna get you to the hospital, | 我们送你去医院 |
[14:34] | figure out exactly what it was that you took. | 检查一下你到底吸了什么东西 |
[14:36] | What about the other three? The three guys? | 那三个人呢 那三个男的 |
[14:38] | We’ll need better descriptions of them too. | 那你得仔细描述一下他们的相貌 |
[14:48] | Let’s get an APB out on Emily. | 赶紧发布艾米莉的全境通告 |
[14:50] | The other girl too, as soon as we get | 那个女孩也要发 不过要在 |
[14:51] | something better than claws and fangs. | 她提供更靠谱点的证据之后 |
[14:53] | You believe her? | 你相信她 |
[14:57] | She saw something. | 她确实看到了什么 |
[14:59] | You mean someone. | 你是说她看到了某些人 |
[15:09] | It has to be the one with the eggs. | 掉下去的永远是装鸡蛋的那个包 |
[15:25] | Hi. | 您好 |
[15:27] | Do you think this is gonna work? | 你觉得这样有用么 |
[15:28] | – Nope. – Me neither. | -没用 -我也这么认为 |
[15:33] | So your, uh… your sister… | 你 你妹妹 |
[15:41] | Sorry, yeah, it’s– | 抱歉 是 |
[15:43] | It’s bad timing, I’m sorry. | 有点不合时宜 抱歉 |
[15:46] | I’ll ask later. It’s fine. | 我待会再问吧 没关系的 |
[15:51] | Or never. | 或者不提 |
[15:53] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good with never. | 一定不会再提的 |
[15:54] | First of all, why would I care | 首先 为什么我要在乎 |
[15:56] | about anyone related to Derek? | 与德里克有关的人 |
[15:57] | And second, I don’t know this kid Boyd. | 第二 我并不认识这个叫博伊德的小鬼 |
[15:59] | I don’t even know his last name. | 我甚至都不知道他姓什么 |
[16:01] | Boyd is his last name. | 博伊德就是他的姓 |
[16:02] | – What’s his first name? – Vernon. | -那他的名字叫什么 -弗农 |
[16:04] | And just curious, | 我有点好奇 |
[16:07] | is there a reason the gun is still pointed at me? | 你要一直拿枪对着我吗 |
[16:12] | Well, there’s probably still some part of me | 可能我还是有点 |
[16:13] | that wants to shoot you. | 想杀了你 |
[16:16] | I get that. | 懂了 |
[16:21] | Scott, I watched my father brainwash my daughter… | 斯科特 我曾看着我爸对我女儿洗脑 |
[16:27] | Almost turn her into a killer. | 几乎都让她变成了一名杀手 |
[16:30] | That world–your world decimated mine. | 你的世界毁了我的世界 |
[16:33] | My wife, sister, father, my entire family. | 我妻子 姐妹 父亲 整个家 |
[16:37] | Why would I ever step foot in it again? | 为什么我要再次踏入你们的世界呢 |
[16:39] | Because people are going to die. | 因为人们面临着死亡的威胁 |
[16:43] | And because you know how to catch Boyd and Cora | 因为你知道如何活捉 |
[16:45] | without killing them. | 博伊德和科拉 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:52] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[17:00] | Do you think you could do me, like, one little, tiny favor? | 你能帮我一个很小的忙吗 |
[17:22] | – Left or straight? – Left. | -左转还是直走 -左转 |
[17:23] | Sorry. It’s right around the corner. | 抱歉 在那个拐角右转 |
[17:24] | That parking lot there. | 那个停车场那 |
[17:26] | Yeah, just a little further up, right here. | 还要往前一点 到了 |
[17:47] | Thanks again for the ride. | 再次感谢你送我一程 |
[17:52] | They did this? Boyd and, uh… | 他们干的吗 博伊德和… |
[17:56] | Cora. | 科拉 |
[18:01] | Where’s the last place you saw them? | 你最后一次见到他们是在哪 |
[18:05] | – You’re tracking them by print? – Trying to. | -你们是想通过脚印追踪他们吗 -嗯 |
[18:07] | Well, then, you’ve been wasting your time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[18:10] | There’s only one creature on earth | 地球上只有一种生物 |
[18:11] | that can visually track footprints, | 可以用视觉追踪脚印 |
[18:14] | and that’s man. | 那就是人类 |
[18:15] | And if you’re not trained like me, | 如果你们没有像我一样受过训练 |
[18:17] | you have no idea that this print is Boyd’s and these– | 你们不会知道这个是博伊德的脚印而这些是 |
[18:19] | – Are Cora’s. – Nope. | -是科拉的 -错 |
[18:21] | They’re yours. | 是你们的 |
[18:23] | You trampled Cora’s as soon as you walked over here. | 你们在路过这的时候踩到了科拉的脚印 |
[18:27] | Listen, I know the three of you are focusing half your energy | 听着 我知道你们三个都把一半精力 |
[18:30] | on resisting your own urges under the full moon, | 用在克制自己在满月下变形的冲动上 |
[18:33] | but that puts you at a severe disadvantage | 但那会置你们于劣势 |
[18:35] | to boyd and cora, who have fully given in. | 因为博伊德和科拉会完全释放 |
[18:38] | They put the pedal to the floor | 就好比他们踩尽油门 |
[18:39] | where you three are barely hitting the speed limit. | 而你们还在限速行驶 |
[18:41] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[18:42] | Focus on your sense of smell. | 专注于你们的嗅觉 |
[18:45] | Actual wolves are known to track their prey | 真正的狼通过气味一天可追踪 |
[18:47] | by up to a hundred miles a day by scent. | 他们的猎物一百英里 |
[18:50] | A trained hunter can use scent to track them. | 一名受过训练的猎人能通过气味追踪它们 |
[19:03] | If the wind is with them, | 如果顺风的话 |
[19:04] | wolves can track a scent by a distance of two miles, | 狼可以嗅到两英里以外的气味 |
[19:07] | which means we can draw them to us… | 所以我们可以吸引他们来找我们… |
[19:09] | or into a trap. | 或者引到陷阱里 |
[19:12] | Full moon does give us one advantage. | 但满月时我们有一个优势 |
[19:15] | They’ll have a higher heat signature, | 他们的热成像更明显 |
[19:17] | which makes them easier to spot with infrared. | 所以我们可以通过红外线找到他们 |
[19:28] | Thanks, but I’ve got my own. | 谢谢 但我有自带的 |
[19:32] | Just remember, we’re not hunting wild animals. | 记住 我们的猎物并非野兽 |
[19:35] | Underneath those impulses are two intelligent human beings. | 兽性之下 是两个聪明的人类 |
[19:39] | Don’t think they can’t rely on that human side. | 别以为他们没有人性的一面 |
[19:42] | It’s suppressed, but it’s there, | 只是被抑制了 但是还在 |
[19:45] | Reminding them how to mask their scent, | 他们知道如何掩盖住自己的气味 |
[19:47] | how to cover their tracks, | 如何掩饰自己的行踪 |
[19:49] | how to survive. | 如何生存下来 |
[20:05] | When’s the last time you saw your sister? | 你最后一次看到你妹妹是什么时候 |
[20:08] | Nine years. | 九年前 |
[20:10] | I thought she died in the fire. | 我以为她被烧死了 |
[20:13] | Do you feel like you have a lock on her scent? | 你觉得自己还记得她的气味吗 |
[20:18] | Scott, how confident are you in your skills? | 斯科特 你对自己的能力有多少把握 |
[20:22] | Honestly, most of the time, | 坦白说 很多时候 |
[20:24] | I’m trying not to think about all the things I can smell. | 我都试着不去想我所嗅到一切 |
[20:29] | All right. | 大家听着 |
[20:31] | The problem is when they breach the woods | 不能让他们逃出树林 |
[20:32] | and hit the residential area. | 闯入居民区 |
[20:34] | Once they’re past the high school, | 一旦他们穿过学校 |
[20:36] | they’re right in the middle of Beacon Hills. | 就到达比肯山的中心了 |
[20:38] | They’re not gonna kill everything they see, are they? | 他们不会见什么杀什么吧 |
[20:41] | No. | 不会 |
[20:44] | But there is an important difference to recognize. | 但狼跟人最大的区别在于 |
[20:49] | Wolves hunt for food. | 觅食是它们的天性 |
[20:50] | At a certain point, they get full. | 狼人也会有饱足的一刻 |
[20:52] | Boyd and Cora are hunting for the pleasure of the kill, | 博伊德和科拉正在寻觅杀戮的快感 |
[20:55] | for some primal apex predatory satisfaction | 对于食物链顶端的狼群来说 |
[20:59] | that comes from the ripping of warm bodies to bloody shreds. | 快感来源于撕扯那些尸体血块 |
[21:03] | And who knows when that need gets satiated? | 没人知道他们何时停止杀戮 |
[21:05] | – We can’t kill them. – What if we can’t catch ’em? | -我们不能杀他们 -要是没抓到他们呢 |
[21:11] | Then maybe we just need to contain them. | 那就得想办法困住他们 |
[21:15] | There’s no one in the school at night, is there? | 晚上学校应该没人吧 |
[21:17] | You want to trap them inside? | 你想在那里设陷阱吗 |
[21:19] | If there’s somewhere with a strong enough door, | 最好有个地方既有牢固的大门 |
[21:22] | no windows or access to the outside. | 又完全封闭 与外界隔绝 |
[21:24] | What about the boiler room? | 锅炉房行吗 |
[21:27] | It’s just one big steel door. | 只有一扇大铁门 |
[21:31] | You’re sure the school’s empty? | 你确定学校空无一人吗 |
[21:34] | It has to be. | 应该没人 |
[21:36] | There can’t be anyone there this late, right? | 这么晚了肯定没人吧 |
[22:05] | These are ultrasonic emitters. | 这些是超声波发射器 |
[22:07] | It’s one of the tools we use to corral werewolves, | 我们用它来抓捕狼人 |
[22:10] | pushing them into a direction we want them to run. | 迫使他们朝指定的路线逃跑 |
[22:13] | Gives off a high-pitched frequency that they can hear. | 狼人可以听到它发出的刺耳频率 |
[22:16] | God, no kidding! | 老天 吵死了 |
[22:23] | These are gonna drive them to the school | 发射器会将他们驱赶到学校 |
[22:25] | and then it’s up to you to get them into the basement. | 然后能否把他们引进地下室就看你们了 |
[22:28] | Does anyone else want to rethink the plan | 这计划可行吗 |
[22:29] | where we just, uh, kill ’em? | 不能直接杀了他们吗 |
[22:32] | It’s going to work. | 会成功的 |
[22:37] | It’ll work. | 一定行的 |
[23:35] | You didn’t have to follow me home. | 你真没必要陪我回家 |
[23:36] | I just wanted to make sure you got in okay. | 我只想确保你安全到家 |
[23:38] | I had a police escort. | 有警察护送我啊 |
[23:41] | I know the inner workings of that force, all right? | 警察有多大能耐我还不知道吗 |
[23:43] | They’re not nearly as reliable as people think. | 他们可没想象中的靠谱啊 |
[23:45] | Well, you also didn’t have to follow me into my room. | 那你也不至于跟我到房间吧 |
[23:47] | Well, I– | 可是 我 |
[23:51] | Uh, yeah, I don’t have an answer for that. | 好吧 我无话可说 |
[23:54] | I can leave. | 我现在就走 |
[23:56] | Are you really gonna go without asking me | 你走之前难道不问我 |
[23:58] | the question that you’ve been dying to ask me? | 你一直想问的那个问题吗 |
[24:03] | Que–I’m not–I haven’t been dying to ask anything. | 问啥 我没啥想问的 |
[24:07] | I–no questions here for Stiles. | 没啥问题 |
[24:09] | Nothing. | 真的没有 |
[24:11] | I can see it on your face. | 你别想骗我 |
[24:14] | Maybe my face just has, like, | 可能是我天生就有一副 |
[24:15] | a naturally interrogatory exp–expression. | 充满疑惑的表情吧 |
[24:19] | Well, your interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves. | 你那充满疑惑的表情惹毛我了 |
[24:28] | The answer is, I have no clue | 说实话 我不知道 |
[24:30] | how I ended up finding that body. | 怎么发现那具尸体的 |
[24:34] | I didn’t even know where I was until I got out of the car. | 下车前我头脑一片空白 |
[24:37] | Yeah, but the last time something like this happened– | 但之前也发生过类似的情况 |
[24:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:44] | Derek’s uncle. | 是德里克的叔叔那次 |
[24:49] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[24:51] | And the hunted becomes the hunter. | 你们这些猎物变成猎人了呀 |
[24:55] | You really think a few high-tech dog whistles are gonna help? | 你不会真以为这些高科技狗哨有用吧 |
[24:59] | I don’t see you offering a hand. | 你真是站着说话不腰疼 |
[25:03] | Personally, I’m trying to cut down on futile endeavors. | 就个人而言 我可不会做无用功 |
[25:06] | Cora’s alive. | 科拉还活着 |
[25:07] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[25:09] | Let’s throw the reunion party | 那也得等她停止杀戮 |
[25:10] | when she’s not an unstoppable killing machine. | 你们才能团聚啊 |
[25:13] | – I can stop her. – Sure you can. | -我可以阻止她 -你当然可以 |
[25:14] | By killing her… | 把她杀了 |
[25:16] | which happens to be the point of this little exercise. | 为你们的故事画上句号 |
[25:19] | Deucalion wants you to kill them. | 丢卡利翁想借你们的手杀了他们 |
[25:22] | He wants you to get rid of his baggage, | 他要你们替他收拾残局 |
[25:23] | making it easier for you to join his pack. | 以便招募你们加入他的族群 |
[25:26] | The fact that it was supposed to happen in the vault, | 本想让你们在金库解决他们 |
[25:28] | and not up here, out in the open, | 而不是让他们逃出来 |
[25:29] | doesn’t change his plan. | 但这并没有改变他的计划 |
[25:32] | It just means that Boyd and Cora | 只可惜一些无辜的人 |
[25:34] | are gonna kill a few innocent people first. | 会死在博伊德和科拉的手中 |
[25:37] | And I should just let them? | 那我就这样不管不顾 |
[25:39] | I should be okay with innocent people dying? | 眼睁睁看着无辜的人们死去 |
[25:42] | Unless you’re okay killing your own. | 不然你就杀光你创造的狼人 |
[25:45] | – I can catch them. – Oh, come on. | -我能抓到他们 -得了吧 |
[25:46] | How much damage can they do? | 他们能造成多大的损失 |
[25:47] | So they off a few homeless people, | 不过杀了些流浪汉 |
[25:49] | a drunk stumbling out of a bar too late. So what? | 一些晚归的醉鬼 那又如何 |
[25:52] | Let Scott deal with it. | 让斯科特去解决 |
[25:53] | Let him be the hero of his morally black and white world. | 让他在自己黑白分明的世界逞能吧 |
[25:56] | The real survivors, | 而真正的赢家 |
[25:58] | you and I. | 是我们 |
[26:00] | We live in shades of gray. | 我们活在道德的灰色地带中 |
[26:03] | Then again, even if you did kill them, you’re still an alpha. | 再说了 就算杀了他们 你还是阿尔法狼 |
[26:13] | You can always make more werewolves. | 你还能创造更多狼人 |
[26:24] | Over here. | 跟我来 |
[26:26] | And if you tell anyone that I showed you this, | 如果你告诉别人我给你看了这东西 |
[26:28] | I swear to god, I will kill you painfully and slowly. | 我对天发誓 我会让你生不如死 |
[26:30] | Why do you want to show me a body I’ve already seen? | 你为什么要我再看那尸体 我都看过了 |
[26:33] | Because you haven’t seen everything. | 因为你没看仔细 |
[26:38] | See this around his neck? | 看他脖子这一圈 |
[26:40] | That’s a ligature mark. | 这是勒痕 |
[26:41] | That means that he was strangled with something, like cord, rope– | 说明他是被绳索之类的东西勒死的 |
[26:45] | Ah, okay, wait a second. | 好吧 等等 |
[26:46] | What kind of werewolf strangles someone? | 狼人怎么会勒死人呢 |
[26:49] | You know, that’s not very werewolf-y. | 这不太像狼人做的事 |
[26:52] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也是这么想的 |
[26:54] | And then there’s this. | 你再看看这个 |
[27:01] | God, man, what is that? | 天啊 这是什么 |
[27:03] | Is that brain matter? | 脑浆吗 |
[27:04] | Yeah, it’s brain matter, of course. | 没错 当然就是脑浆啊 |
[27:07] | See the indentation? | 看到缺口了吗 |
[27:08] | He was hit in the back of the head, | 凶手袭击了他的后脑 |
[27:10] | hard enough to kill him. | 力道足以致死 |
[27:12] | In fact, any one of these things could have killed him. | 其实 这上面随便哪一种手法都能杀了他 |
[27:15] | I mean, someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead. | 看来凶手是要这倒霉孩子非死不可啊 |
[27:17] | All right, so then this couldn’t have been Boyd or Cora. | 好吧 但凶手不可能是博伊德和科拉 |
[27:19] | You know? They wouldn’t have done all that. | 你也知道 他们的手法不是这样 |
[27:22] | So maybe this is just one murder. | 可能这只是一起普通杀人案件 |
[27:24] | I mean, maybe it’s just a random coincidence. | 可能只是个巧合罢了 |
[27:27] | I don’t think it was just one. | 肯定不只一起 |
[27:28] | – How come? – Because that girl over there, | -为什么 -因为躺那儿的姑娘 |
[27:31] | she’s got the exact same injuries. | 跟他的伤一模一样 |
[28:02] | Do you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[28:05] | Yeah, it’s a firefly. | 看到了 是只萤火虫 |
[28:07] | No, no, I know, it– | 不 不 我知道 这… |
[28:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:13] | It’s, uh– it’s very unusual. | 这 这太反常了 |
[28:14] | The, uh, California fireflies aren’t bioluminescent. | 加州萤火虫不是荧光生物 |
[28:20] | They don’t glow. | 它们发不了光 |
[28:24] | Does that mean something? | 有什么蹊跷吗 |
[28:54] | Oh, great. | 终于来了 |
[29:03] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[29:16] | They’re not going through the school. | 他们不会跑进学校 |
[29:19] | They’re going over it. | 他们要越过学校 |
[29:23] | The M.E. said this one wasn’t just strangled. | 验尸官说她不是被勒死的 |
[29:25] | Whoever did it used a garrote, | 她是被绞死的 |
[29:27] | which is a stick that you put through the rope, | 凶手在绳索里嵌入木条 |
[29:29] | and you just kind of keep twisting, | 然后一直拧 |
[29:31] | And– Stiles? | 接着… 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:35] | Oh, my god, did you know her? | 天啊 你认识她吗 |
[29:37] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t even think. | 真抱歉 我没想会这样 |
[29:43] | I was– | 我当时… |
[29:47] | I was at her party. | 我当时在她派对上 |
[29:50] | It was her birthday. | 那天是她生日 |
[29:53] | Her name is Heather. | 她叫希瑟 |
[29:58] | Okay, we need to call your father, | 我们得告诉你父亲 |
[29:59] | ’cause you’re a witness. | 因为你是目击证人 |
[30:14] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[30:15] | Stiles, I just turned 17 today. | 斯泰尔斯 我今天17岁了 |
[30:19] | And you know what I want for my birthday? | 你知道我想要什么生日礼物吗 |
[30:21] | To not be a 17-year old virgin. | 就是不再做一个十七岁的处女 |
[30:34] | Has anyone else been through here tonight? | 今晚还有其他人被送进来吗 |
[30:35] | Any–any other bodies, or even anybody missing? | 其他尸体 或有人失踪吗 |
[30:38] | Uh, no, no bodies, but, um– | 没 没有尸体 但 |
[30:42] | – What? – Two girls. | -但什么 -有两个姑娘 |
[30:43] | They brought the first one in, | 他们带了其中一个过来 |
[30:45] | Caitlin, for a tox screen, | 叫凯特琳 给她做了兴奋剂检测 |
[30:46] | And then I overheard that her girlfriend, Emily, | 然后我听说她的女友 艾米莉 |
[30:48] | Just disappeared. | 失踪了 |
[30:50] | I mean, they were out in the woods and– | 她们跑进了森林 然后… |
[30:51] | Nobody’s found her yet? | 还没找到她吗 |
[30:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:54] | – Okay, first one. – Caitlin. | -好吧 第一个是 -凯特琳 |
[30:56] | Is she here? Is she here right now? | 她在吗 她现在在这儿吗 |
[30:58] | I think so. | 我觉得在吧 |
[30:59] | – okay, where? – okay, okay, wait. | -好吧 在哪儿 -好吧 等等 |
[31:01] | – Just wait a minute. – I have to talk to her. | -等一下 -我得和她谈谈 |
[31:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:04] | Because I think I know what’s happening. | 因为我明白这是怎么回事了 |
[31:08] | The red doors, someone has to get them open. | 红色大门 必须有人打开才行 |
[31:11] | Someone has to drive them inside. | 得有人赶他们进来 |
[31:13] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[31:14] | No. I’m faster. | 不 我比较快 |
[32:06] | Come and get us. | 来追我们 |
[33:16] | Did that actually just work? | 这样能起作用吗 |
[33:20] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[33:41] | What are you hearing? | 你听见什么了 |
[33:42] | Heartbeats. | 心跳声 |
[33:46] | Both of ’em? | 他们两个的心跳吗 |
[33:49] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[33:53] | Three of them. | 是他们三个 |
[34:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:21] | Is someone there? | 有人在那儿吗 |
[34:37] | We weren’t doing anything that bad. | 我们当时没在做什么坏事 |
[34:39] | I mean, I’ve camped out there plenty of times. | 我是说 我去那儿野营过很多次了 |
[34:42] | Right, well, why tonight? | 好吧 那今晚来干什么呢 |
[34:44] | We wanted to be alone for one night. | 我们想独处一晚上 |
[34:46] | Emily lives with her mom, | 艾米莉和她妈妈住在一起 |
[34:49] | and I have three roommates. | 而我有三个室友 |
[34:51] | Not exactly romantic settings, you know? | 都不是什么浪漫的场景 |
[34:54] | How long have you two been together? | 你俩在一起多久了 |
[34:56] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[34:58] | And you wanted to make it romantic. | 你想把今晚弄浪漫点 |
[35:02] | Yeah, you know, because– | 是啊 你懂的 因为 |
[35:07] | because it was her first time. | 因为这是她的第一次 |
[35:14] | They’re gonna find her, right? | 他们会找到她的 对吧 |
[35:16] | Aren’t they? | 他们会吗 |
[35:29] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:33] | Close the door behind me and keep it shut. | 我出去后你关上门 顶上锁 |
[35:36] | You go in there alone, | 你独自一人进去 |
[35:38] | and you’re either gonna kill them, | 那你要么就得杀了他们 |
[35:40] | or they kill you. | 不然他们就会杀了你 |
[35:47] | That’s why I’m going in alone. | 所以我才自己进去 |
[37:54] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[38:02] | The sun’s coming up. | 太阳升起来了 |
[38:05] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[38:07] | The sun’s coming up! | 太阳升起来了 |
[38:33] | There’s a teacher. | 有个老师 |
[38:36] | I’ll take care of her. | 我来搞定她 |
[38:40] | Get them out of here. | 把他们弄出去 |
[39:53] | So Boyd and Cora might not have killed anyone? | 所以博伊德和科拉也许没杀任何人 |
[39:56] | You’re gonna wish they did. | 你会希望是他们干的 |
[39:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:01] | I’m not exactly sure yet. | 我现在还不是很确定 |
[40:04] | The other girl who was out in the woods, Emily? | 另外一个在森林里的女孩儿 艾米莉 |
[40:08] | Eventually they’re gonna find her. | 他们最终会找到她的 |
[40:12] | She’s one of them. | 她是其中之一 |
[40:14] | Emily, Heather… | 艾米莉 希瑟… |
[40:17] | That guy Lydia found at the pool. | 还有莉迪亚在泳池边发现的那个人 |
[40:20] | All three were virgins… | 三个都是处子之身 |
[40:40] | And they’re all gonna have the same three injuries– | 他们都得到了三种相同的创伤 |
[40:44] | Strangled, throat slashed, | 通过绞刑 割喉 |
[40:47] | Head bashed in. | 头部重击造成 |
[40:52] | It’s called the threefold death. | 这叫做三重死亡 |
[40:54] | So if these aren’t random killings, | 如果这些不是随意杀戮 |
[40:56] | Then what are they? | 那他们算什么 |
[41:01] | Sacrifices. | 献祭 |
[41:05] | Human sacrifices. | 活人献祭 |
[41:15] | next on teen wolf | 少狼下集预告 |
[41:17] | People are getting murdered again. | 又有人被杀 |
[41:18] | I’m trying to find a pattern. | 我在试着找出规律 |
[41:21] | So now we know they wanna do more than get you angry. | 所以现在我们知道他们不止想激怒你 |
[41:23] | They wanna get someone hurt. | 他们想要重伤某人 |
[41:25] | I’m a man with far more vision than simple murder. | 我追求的不是简单的谋杀而已 |
[41:29] | I’m here to show you | 我是来向你展示 |
[41:30] | Just how much vision a blind man can have. | 一个盲人可以拥有多大的眼界 |