时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Aah! What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[00:04] | Are you gonna kill me? | 想杀了我么 |
[00:05] | I was gonna see if you were okay. | 我只想看看你还好吗 |
[00:07] | This isn’t the talk we were gonna have, is it? | 之前说的谈话不是在今晚吧 |
[00:10] | I know you’re afraid of him. | 我知道你怕他 |
[00:11] | Someone once taught me a very smart way | 有人教过我一个 |
[00:13] | to eliminate threat– | 消除威胁的妙招 |
[00:14] | Get someone else to do it for you. | 让别人替你解决 |
[00:16] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[00:17] | They killed the girl that saved me. | 他们杀了救了我的女孩 |
[00:19] | I’m gonna kill ’em too. | 我也要杀了他们 |
[00:29] | Back to your seat. | 坐回座位上去 |
[00:37] | Stop thinking about it, man. | 别想了 老兄 |
[00:40] | Like, you’re not thinking about it too? | 你难道没在想吗 |
[00:43] | Yeah, well, we’ll both stop thinking about it. | 我们都别想了 |
[00:46] | I can’t. | 我忘不了 |
[00:47] | Well, there’s nothing you can do about it either. | 现在做什么也无法挽回他了 |
[00:52] | You sure about that? | 真的吗 |
[00:58] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:02] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | You checked your phone three times in the last five minutes. | 刚才五分钟你看了三次手机 |
[01:07] | Waiting for a message. | 在等短信呢 |
[01:09] | Anything important? | 很重要吗 |
[01:11] | No. | 不 |
[01:15] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:40] | Yo, Scotty. | 斯科特 |
[01:42] | Hey, yo, Scotty? | 斯科特 |
[01:43] | – Still with me? – Yeah, sorry. | -还在听我说吗 -抱歉 |
[01:46] | Uh, what’s the word? | 什么词来着 |
[01:47] | “Anachronism” “Anachronism.” | |
[01:49] | Something that exists out of its normal time. | 不合时宜的东西 |
[01:51] | Nice. Okay, next word– “Incongruous.” | 很好 下一词 “Incongruous” |
[01:55] | Um, can you use it in a sentence? | 造个句子给我吧 |
[01:57] | Yes. Yes, I can. | 好 可以 |
[01:58] | It’s completely incongruous that we’re sitting on a bus right now, | 在发生了这么多事情后 |
[02:01] | on our way to some stupid cross-country meet | 我们竟然正坐在去往全美赛的公车上 |
[02:03] | after what just happened– incongruous. | 这太incongruous了 incongruous |
[02:04] | Out of place, ridiculous, absurd. | 不恰当的 荒唐的 荒谬的 |
[02:07] | Perfect. Okay, next word. | 非常好 下一词 |
[02:09] | Darach Um, Darach. | |
[02:12] | Darach, it’s a noun. | Darach 是个名词 |
[02:15] | We have to talk about it sometime, okay? | 我们总得谈谈这个吧 |
[02:17] | And we’re gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, | 我们在车上要待五个小时呢 |
[02:19] | so why not? | 有的是时间谈 |
[02:23] | Next word– | 下一词 |
[02:24] | “Intransigent” “Intransigent.” | |
[02:27] | Stubborn, obstinate. | 固执的 执拗的 |
[02:31] | Oh, buddy, you okay? | 哥们儿 你没事吧 |
[02:34] | We shouldn’t have come. | 我们真不该来 |
[02:35] | I knew it. We shouldn’t have come. | 我就知道 我们不该来 |
[02:37] | We had to. | 我们不得不来 |
[02:39] | There’s safety in numbers. | 公共场合人多安全 |
[02:40] | Yeah, well, there’s also death in numbers, okay? | 人多死的也多 |
[02:42] | It’s called a massacre– | 有个词叫大屠杀 |
[02:44] | or bloodbath, carnage, | 或是血浴 大残杀 |
[02:47] | slaughter, butchery, wow, that’s– | 屠宰 杀戮 这真是 |
[02:52] | all right, Scott, I’m telling coach that– | 斯科特 我要告诉教练 |
[02:53] | No. No, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[02:54] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[02:55] | Well, you don’t look all right. | 你看起来不像没事 |
[02:57] | Would you just let me see it? | 那让我看看伤口 |
[02:59] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:00] | Just let me see it, okay? | 就让我看看 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:09] | – Oh, dude– – I know it’s bad, | -老兄 -我知道很糟糕 |
[03:11] | but it’s because they’re from an alpha. | 但因为是阿尔法狼伤的 |
[03:13] | It’ll take longer to heal. | 所以更难愈合 |
[03:16] | How come Boyd and Isaac are fine then? | 那为什么博伊德和艾萨克都没事 |
[03:24] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我还是无法相信他死了 |
[03:31] | I can’t believe Derek’s dead. | 无法相信德里克死了 |
[04:18] | Am I getting too close? | 我是不是开得太近了 |
[04:19] | I’m getting way too close, aren’t I? | 肯定开得太近了 对吧 |
[04:21] | That depends. | 那得看情况 |
[04:23] | Are you just following the bus, | 你是指跟着公车 |
[04:24] | or are you planning on mounting it at some point? | 还是指找个时机撞上去 |
[04:28] | Yeah, I should back off. | 也对 我得离远点 |
[04:30] | Well, that also depends. | 那也要看情况 |
[04:31] | Oh, do you mean the bus | 你是说公车呢 |
[04:32] | or the ex-boyfriend you’re currently stalking? | 还是你正在跟踪的前男友 |
[04:36] | Well, after it happened, | 那事发生后 |
[04:37] | I’m not letting him out of my sight. | 我不能让他离开我的视线 |
[04:41] | And by the way, this all started | 还有 这都是因为 |
[04:43] | when he came knocking at my door. | 那晚他来了我房里 |
[04:46] | For what? | 他去干什么 |
[04:53] | I found it outside of the school, | 我在学校外面找到的 |
[04:55] | right where Isaac got Boyd and Cora to turn back. | 就在艾萨克让博伊德和科拉往回跑那里 |
[04:57] | How do you know it’s not from the archery team? | 你怎么知道这不是弓箭队的 |
[05:00] | We don’t have an archery team. | 我们学校没有弓箭队 |
[05:03] | And even if we did, they probably | 而且即使我们有 |
[05:05] | wouldn’t be using military grade | 他们大概也不会用 |
[05:07] | armor-piercing titanium arrowheads. | 军方规格的穿甲钛合金箭头的 |
[05:10] | I looked it up. | 我查过了 |
[05:12] | Maybe it’s one of my father’s. | 可能是我父亲的 |
[05:13] | I thought you guys had some kind of agreement | 我以为你们已经答应我 |
[05:15] | where you both stay out of all this. | 以后都不再插手此事 |
[05:19] | Is that why you came here? | 这就是你来这儿的原因吗 |
[05:19] | To tell me to stay out of this? | 告诉我不要插手此事 |
[05:23] | No. | 不是 |
[05:27] | Well, I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[05:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:32] | But these guys, Allison, | 但这些人 艾莉森 |
[05:34] | if you didn’t notice, they’re pretty terrifying. | 你可能还没意识到 但他们真的很可怕 |
[05:36] | Plus, they have some serious advantages, | 而且 他们有很多先天优势 |
[05:38] | like superhuman strength. | 比如 超人般的力量 |
[05:40] | You’re pretty strong, and I can handle you. | 你也很有力量 但我能搞定你 |
[05:44] | Me? | 我吗 |
[05:46] | You don’t think I’d have a chance against you? | 你觉得我打不过你吗 |
[05:48] | I didn’t say that. | 我没说 |
[05:50] | Maybe you didn’t notice, | 可能是你没意识到 |
[05:51] | but I’m pretty good with a bow and arrow. | 我有弓箭时可是很强悍的 |
[05:54] | Okay, well, what if you didn’t have it? | 好吧 但 如果你没有呢 |
[05:56] | I still have super strength. | 我还是有超能力 |
[05:58] | I have skills and training. | 我还有技能呢 |
[06:00] | I have claws. | 我有爪子 |
[06:02] | I’m smarter. | 我更聪明 |
[06:05] | Well, I’m faster. | 我更快 |
[06:07] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[06:43] | Okay, I get it. You can let go now. | 好好好 有眼不识泰山 你快放开我 |
[06:54] | – I’m sorry, I– – – Don’t– | -抱歉 我 -不用 |
[06:56] | Don’t apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[06:58] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[07:01] | – I was just trying– – I got it. | -我只是想 -我知道 |
[07:04] | You made your point. | 你表现得够直白了 |
[07:14] | Allison, the twins were just messing with us. | 艾莉森 那对双胞胎只是在耍我们 |
[07:19] | I’ve seen the others. | 我见过其他人 |
[07:21] | I’m not telling you this because I don’t think | 我告诉你这件事 |
[07:22] | you couldn’t easily kick my ass if you wanted to. | 不是因为你无法轻易打过我 |
[07:25] | I’m telling this because | 而是因为 |
[07:26] | they scare the hell out of me. | 他们真的很可怕 |
[07:30] | And they should scare you too. | 你也该感到害怕 |
[07:40] | Going down? | 下楼吗 |
[07:48] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪了 |
[07:52] | Same building as the Argents, we know. | 跟阿金斯家一栋楼 我们知道 |
[07:55] | Cora and I followed the twins. | 我跟科拉跟踪了那对双胞胎 |
[08:00] | Then they want you to know. | 他们是故意让你知道的 |
[08:01] | Or, more likely, they don’t care. | 更可能是 他们根本不在乎 |
[08:03] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[08:06] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[08:07] | The schemers are scheming, | 阴谋家正酝酿着计划 |
[08:09] | coming up with a coup de main, | 要进行一次突袭 |
[08:11] | better known as a pre-emptive strike. | 或者说采取先发制人的策略 |
[08:13] | You’re going after them? | 你要追杀他们 |
[08:15] | Tomorrow. | 就在明天 |
[08:16] | And you’re gonna help us. | 你也要帮忙 |
[08:49] | Two of you, back in your seats. | 你们俩 回到座位上 |
[08:51] | Jared, again, car sick? Every ti– | 杰瑞德 又晕车了吗 每次都… |
[08:55] | How do you even get on the bus? | 话说你到底怎么上来的 |
[08:58] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[08:59] | No, don’t look at me. Look at the horizon. | 不 别看我 看着地平线 |
[09:00] | Keep your eyes– keep your eyes on the horizon. | 盯着 盯着地平线看 |
[09:03] | Mccall, not you too. | 麦高 你不是也晕吧 |
[09:06] | No, coach, I’m good. | 不 教练 我很好 |
[09:10] | Hey, Scott, you’re bleeding again. | 斯科特 你又在流血了 |
[09:12] | And don’t tell me that it’s just taking longer to heal, okay? | 别再说什么更难愈合的鬼话了 |
[09:14] | Because I’m pretty sure that still bleeding | 因为我很确定 继续流血就说明 |
[09:15] | means not healing, like, at all. | 它根本没在自愈 完全没有 |
[09:19] | He’s listening. | 他在偷听 |
[09:22] | Is he gonna do something? | 他会采取什么行动吗 |
[09:23] | Not in front of this many people. | 现在这么多人 他不会的 |
[09:27] | Okay, well, what about the two ticking time bombs sitting right near him? | 那坐在他旁边的两只定时炸弹呢 |
[09:32] | No, they won’t. | 他们不会的 |
[09:35] | Not here. | 在这里不行 |
[09:37] | Okay, well, what if they do? | 好吧 要是他们没忍住呢 |
[09:38] | Are you gonna stop ’em? | 你会阻止他们吗 |
[09:41] | If I have to. | 必要时候会的 |
[09:42] | They’re one floor above them in the penthouse, | 他们就在上一层的阁楼 |
[09:45] | right above Allison. | 艾莉森楼上 |
[09:46] | So kill them first, that’s the plan? | 所以计划就是 先把他们杀了吗 |
[09:50] | They won’t even see it coming. | 他们会措手不及 |
[09:51] | Why is the default plan always murder? | 为什么每次的计划都离不开杀人 |
[09:53] | Just once, can someone try to come up with something | 就没人试着去想想 |
[09:57] | that doesn’t involve killing everyone? | 不杀人的办法吗 |
[09:58] | You never get tired of being | 总是那么道貌岸然 |
[09:59] | so blandly moral, do you? | 你不累吗 亲 |
[10:02] | – Not that I disagree with him. – I do. | -虽然我不反对他 -我反对 |
[10:04] | Why do we need this kid? | 我们为什么要个小孩来帮忙 |
[10:06] | This kid helped save your life. | 这小孩救了你的命 |
[10:08] | And you know we can’t just sit back | 你自己也知道 |
[10:08] | You can’t beat a pack of Alphas. | 但是你打不过阿尔法狼群啊 |
[10:10] | and wait for them to make the first move. | 我们不能坐等他们先出手 |
[10:13] | That’s why we’re going after Deucalion, | 所以我们的目标是丢卡利翁 |
[10:16] | just him. | 就他一个 |
[10:17] | Cut off the head of the snake | 擒贼擒王[砍掉蛇头] |
[10:19] | and the body dies. | 余者猢狲散 |
[10:20] | Only this isn’t a snake, it’s a Hydra. | 但这不是普通的蛇 是九头蛇 |
[10:23] | And like Scott says, they’re all alphas. | 就像斯科特说的 他们都是阿尔法狼 |
[10:26] | Deucalion’s still the leader. | 但丢卡利翁还是老大 |
[10:29] | Let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[10:30] | Because you know what happened when hercules | 因为你也知道 一旦砍下九头蛇的头 |
[10:31] | cut off one of the heads of the Hydra? | 会发生什么 |
[10:33] | Two more grew back in its place. | 同样的地方会生出两个头 |
[10:38] | Somebody’s been doing their summer reading. | 某人暑期阅读做得不错 |
[10:44] | So is that whole “not let them out of your sight” thing | 你说的那句”不让他们离开视线” |
[10:46] | literal or more like a general rule? | 是认真的还是随便说说 |
[10:49] | – Why? – You’re running on fumes. | -为什么这么问 -车要没油了 |
[10:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:54] | And I’m pretty sure that bus | 而且我很确定 |
[10:56] | holds a lot more gas than this Toyota. | 那辆车的燃油储量肯定超过这辆丰田 |
[10:58] | What if we stop? | 如果我们停下呢 |
[10:59] | Is it really that big of a deal? | 有这么夸张吗 |
[11:01] | I mean, so we lose them. | 跟丢就跟丢呗 |
[11:02] | We know where they’re headed. | 反正知道他们目的地在哪 |
[11:04] | You didn’t see what happened. | 你没看到当时的情形 |
[11:06] | I know who started it. | 我知道起因是什么 |
[11:08] | Is that what Aiden told you? | 艾登是这么跟你说的吗 |
[11:10] | Aiden? Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 艾登 等等 等等 |
[11:13] | Hold on a second. | 你给我等等 |
[11:15] | Is that why you’re inviting me | 这是你叫我来 |
[11:15] | on this whole little road trip thing? | 陪你玩公路旅行的原因吗 |
[11:19] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天哪 |
[11:20] | You’re keeping an eye on them and me. | 你不仅监视他们 也在监视我 |
[11:25] | So there’s nothing going on between you two? | 所以你们之间没什么吗 |
[11:27] | I’m appalled by the insinuation. | 这暗示令我诚惶诚恐啊 |
[11:29] | Nothing? | 真没什么吗 |
[11:32] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[11:36] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[11:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:39] | I mean your hands. | 你的手啊 |
[11:41] | They’re on your waist. | 放在你腰上了啊 |
[11:42] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[11:46] | What am I, a nun? | 你把我当修女吗 |
[11:49] | Put them somewhere useful. | 把它们放在有用的地方 |
[11:54] | Is that better? | 这样好点了吗 |
[11:56] | Moderately. | 还行 |
[12:03] | What? | 什么 |
[12:15] | There’s a jackknifed tractor a few miles ahead. | 几公里前有一辆对折式拖拉机 |
[12:18] | Could miss the meet. | 可能要赶不上了 |
[12:22] | Boyd? | 博伊德 |
[12:25] | Boyd? | 博伊德 |
[12:32] | What–what– Scott? | 怎么 怎么了 斯科特 |
[12:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[12:34] | Boyd. He’s gonna do something. | 博伊德 他要行动了 |
[12:36] | Okay, what? How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:37] | Look at his hands. | 看他的手 |
[12:42] | Come on, scott, put those away. | 行行好 斯科特 爪子收起来 |
[12:45] | I’d have to be blind, deaf, and quadriplegic | 我得眼瞎 耳聋 同时四肢瘫痪 |
[12:48] | for you to be an actual threat. | 才可能会受你威胁 |
[12:50] | Or maybe you should take a chance. | 还是说 你想冒险试试 |
[12:55] | Your heartbeat’s steady. | 你的心跳很稳定 |
[12:56] | You might be afraid of me, | 你虽然有点害怕我 |
[12:57] | but you’re controlling it. | 但你在控制 |
[12:59] | Maybe you’d actually rise to the occasion, | 也许你可以超常发挥 |
[13:03] | become an Alpha by killing one. | 杀掉我之后成为阿尔法狼 |
[13:06] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[13:09] | I don’t have to kill people. | 我不需要杀人 |
[13:11] | Hm. Not yet. | 也许现在不需要 |
[13:14] | But situations come about, | 但是有很多时候呢 |
[13:16] | situations where you realize the only way | 保护一个人唯一的方法 |
[13:19] | to protect one person is to kill another. | 就是杀了另一个人 |
[13:23] | You wanna threaten me? | 你想威胁我吗 |
[13:25] | Is that why you’re here? | 你就奔这个来的吗 |
[13:27] | No. I live here. | 不 我住这儿 |
[13:31] | – What? – I live here. | -啥 -我住这儿 |
[13:33] | It’s a great building. | 这地方不错 |
[13:35] | And the neighbors are surprisingly friendly. | 邻里间都异常和谐 |
[13:45] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[13:46] | I want to see what you’re made of. | 我想看看你是用什么做的 |
[14:00] | Could someone hit the button for penthouse? | 谁能帮我按一下顶层的按钮 |
[15:01] | It’s just me, your uncle, | 别怕 我是你叔叔 |
[15:03] | Uncle Peter. | 彼得叔叔 |
[15:05] | Uncle Peter who killed sister Laura. | 是你杀了劳拉姐姐 |
[15:08] | Mm, not my finest hour, no. | 虽然不是什么光彩的事儿 |
[15:11] | But I’m hardly the only dysfunctional family member. | 但我可不是这家里唯一的变态 |
[15:13] | Did Derek mention that he killed me too? | 德里克有没有告诉你他也把我杀了 |
[15:15] | Slashed my throat, ear to ear. | 他笑着割断了我的喉咙 |
[15:20] | So that means I should trust you? | 所以我该相信你吗 |
[15:22] | Actually, I’m wondering if I can trust you. | 其实我在想我是否能信任你 |
[15:25] | You’ve known me for 17 years. | 你认识我有17年了 |
[15:26] | I knew you for 11, | 只有11年好吗 |
[15:29] | leaving the last 6 unaccounted for. | 你失踪的那六年不算 |
[15:31] | And I’m not particularly fond of things unaccounted. | 我对那不算数的六年也不怎么感兴趣 |
[15:35] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干吗 |
[15:36] | Same as you– | 跟你一样 |
[15:38] | Wondering where the bodies went. | 我也想知道尸体哪去了 |
[15:41] | Wondering if they were carried out, | 是不是被带走了 |
[15:42] | or maybe if one of them managed to find | 还是有可能他们中的一个 |
[15:44] | enough strength to push themself | 设法获得了足够的力量 |
[15:45] | up off the floor and walk out, | 使他们起死回生 然后走了 |
[15:49] | leaving the two of us standing here | 留下我俩来这里 |
[15:51] | to answer the all-important question. | 寻找那个重要的答案 |
[15:54] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[16:06] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能做些什么 |
[16:10] | Do I keep trying to get them to listen to me? | 我还要坚持让他们听从于我吗 |
[16:17] | Do I tell Derek that he’s gonna get them all killed? | 我该告诉德里克他会害死他们的吗 |
[16:21] | How do you save someone who doesn’t wanna be saved? | 怎么去救一个不希望被救的人 |
[16:24] | How do I stop them? | 我要怎么阻止他们 |
[16:27] | Don’t stop them. | 别阻止他们 |
[16:33] | Lead them. | 领导他们 |
[16:40] | Let go. | 放手 |
[16:42] | You got a plan. | 你好像有计划啊 |
[16:44] | Tell me your brilliant plan, | 告诉我你的妙计 |
[16:45] | and I’ll let go. | 我就放手 |
[16:48] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备干吗 |
[16:49] | Kill him, right here? | 杀了他 在这吗 |
[16:51] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[16:53] | What are you gonna do after that? | 之后你要怎么办 |
[16:56] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[17:02] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[17:04] | Whoa, whoa, you’re still hurt. | 你还伤着呢 |
[17:09] | I’m fine. | 没事儿 |
[17:11] | Give me a chance to figure something out, | 给我个机会来想想办法 |
[17:13] | something that doesn’t have to end | 能不取他人的性命 |
[17:14] | with someone else dying. | 就结束这一切 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | – Crisis averted? – Mm-hmm. | -危机解除了 -嗯 |
[17:27] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[17:28] | ’cause we got another problem. | 因为我们又有其他麻烦了 |
[17:30] | Ethan keeps checking his phone, | 伊森每五分钟 |
[17:31] | like, every five minutes. | 就看一次手机 |
[17:32] | It’s like he’s waiting for something, | 就像他在等待什么 |
[17:34] | You know, like, a message or a signal of some kind. | 像是短信或者某种信号 |
[17:35] | I don’t know, something evil though, I can tell. | 我也不知道 但肯定不是什么好事 |
[17:37] | I have a very perceptive eye for evil, | 我对这种坏事的预感非常准的 |
[17:38] | But you know that. | 你知道的 |
[17:40] | I don’t like him sitting with Danny. | 我不喜欢他跟丹尼坐在一起 |
[17:42] | Yeah, neither do I. | 我也是 |
[17:44] | I’m gonna see what he’s waiting for. | 我去看看他到底在等什么 |
[17:45] | – What are you doing? – I’m gonna ask. | -你干吗 -我去问问 |
[18:52] | Something wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[18:55] | Actually, I was… | 其实我… |
[18:58] | wondering the same thing about you. | 也想知道你为什么一直在看手机 |
[19:04] | Well, that wasn’t very subtle. | 这可不妙 |
[19:17] | Ennis? | 恩尼斯 |
[19:19] | Okay, so does that mean, uh– | 那就是说… |
[19:21] | He’s not dead. | 他还没死 |
[19:24] | Not yet. | 现在还没死 |
[19:32] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[19:52] | We could use a little help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[19:53] | Try the hospital. | 去医院啊 |
[19:54] | Open the gate, Alan. | 把门打开 艾伦 |
[19:57] | No. | 休想 |
[20:00] | Help us. | 救他 |
[20:02] | Or maybe I just kill her. | 不然我就杀了她 |
[20:06] | Not here, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[20:10] | I suggest you leave. | 我建议你们赶紧走 |
[20:12] | Don’t make me insist. | 别让我再次拒绝你们 |
[20:17] | Alan, if he dies, | 艾伦 要是他死了 |
[20:19] | They’ll go after the others. | 他们就会去追杀剩下的人 |
[20:21] | And don’t think your little protege Scott | 别以为你的得意门生斯科特 |
[20:23] | won’t find his way into the middle of it. | 不会再把自己卷入麻烦的中心 |
[20:25] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他 |
[20:27] | You know they will. | 你知道他们会的 |
[20:30] | Alan, please. | 艾伦 拜托 |
[20:43] | Jared, I’m warning you. | 杰瑞德 我警告你 |
[20:44] | I’m an empathetic vomiter. | 我一看见别人吐就有反应 |
[20:45] | You throw up, I’m gonna throw up right back on you. | 你要敢吐 我就直接吐你身上 |
[20:47] | And it will be profoundly disgusting. | 恶心不死你 |
[20:50] | Please don’t talk about throwing up. | 别聊呕吐的话题了好吗 |
[20:51] | It’s not good. | 这非常不妙 |
[20:52] | I might throw up on you | 我甚至可能吐在你身上 |
[20:53] | just to make a point, Jared. | 以强烈表达我的观点 杰瑞德 |
[20:55] | It’s not good. It’s not good. | 别说了好吗 求别说 |
[20:57] | Now the rest of you, don’t think we’re gonna miss this meet | 你们其他人也听好了 别以为我们赶不上了 |
[20:59] | because of a slight traffic jam, | 不就是交通有点堵塞 |
[21:01] | a minor tornado warning, Jared. | 还有个小龙卷风预警吗 杰瑞德 |
[21:04] | We’re gonna make this thing. | 我们一定能赶上的 |
[21:05] | Nothing is gonna stop us! | 什么都阻止不了我们 |
[21:07] | Stilinski, put your hand down. | 斯蒂林斯 把手放下去 |
[21:09] | You know, there’s, like, a food exit | 你知道前面大概半英里处 |
[21:10] | about a half a mile up. | 有个食品通道吧 |
[21:11] | I don’t know if we stop and then maybe– | 不如我们停一下再… |
[21:12] | We’re not gonna stop. | 你想都别想 |
[21:14] | Okay, but if we stop– | 好吧 但如果我们停… |
[21:15] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[21:16] | Shut it! Seriously! | 闭嘴 严肃点 |
[21:18] | It’s a little bus! | 车很小 |
[21:19] | Stop asking me questions! | 别再问我问题了 |
[21:22] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[21:24] | Did you call Deaton? | 你给德亚顿打电话了吗 |
[21:27] | I keep getting his voice mail. | 一直转接到语音信箱 |
[21:28] | That’s it. I’m calling Lydia and Allison. | 够了 我给莉迪亚和艾莉森打电话 |
[21:30] | How are they gonna help, back in Beacon Hills? | 她们在比肯山呢 能帮上什么忙 |
[21:32] | They’re not. They’ve been following us for hours. | 才不是呢 她们跟了我们一路了 |
[21:36] | Pathetic. | 真可怜 |
[21:42] | Hey, Stiles. | 嗨 斯泰尔斯 |
[21:44] | Yeah, we’re just about to walk into a movie, | 我们正要去看电影呢 |
[21:45] | uh, you know, the popcorn and– | 买点爆米花什么的 |
[21:47] | I know you guys are right behind us. | 我知道你们俩跟在我们后面 |
[21:48] | – Put me on speaker. – Okay. | -开免提 -好的 |
[21:52] | Okay, look, Scott’s still hurt. | 听着 斯科特还在流血不止 |
[21:56] | What do you mean still? He’s not healing? | 什么叫还在 他没有自愈吗 |
[21:58] | No, he’s not healing. | 没有 |
[21:59] | I think he’s actually getting worse. | 我觉得他的伤更严重了 |
[22:00] | The blood’s turning, like, a black color. | 流出来的血几乎都成黑色的了 |
[22:02] | W-what’s wrong with him? | 他怎么会这样 |
[22:03] | What’s wrong with him? I don’t– | 他怎么会这样 我怎么 |
[22:04] | Do I have a PhD in lycanthropy? | 我又没有狼人学博士学位 |
[22:05] | How am I supposed to know that? | 我怎么会知道 |
[22:07] | We need to get him off the bus. | 我们得让他下车 |
[22:09] | And take him where, a hospital? | 然后带他去哪 医院吗 |
[22:10] | If he’s dying, yeah. | 如果他有生命危险的话 当然了 |
[22:13] | Stiles, there’s a rest area about a mile up. | 斯泰尔斯 一英里外有个服务区 |
[22:15] | Tell the coach to pull over. | 要教练在那停一下 |
[22:16] | Yeah, I’ve been trying. | 我试过了 不管用 |
[22:18] | – Well, reason with him. – Reason? | -和他讲讲道理 -讲道理 |
[22:20] | Have you met this guy? | 你不知道他是个什么人吗 |
[22:22] | Just try something. | 去试试再说 |
[22:25] | Coach, it’s five minutes for a bathroom break, okay? | 教练 就停五分钟去上个厕所 行吗 |
[22:27] | We’ve been on this thing for, like, three hours– | 我们都开了三个小时了 |
[22:31] | It’s 60 miles to the next rest stop– | 到下一个服务区还有60英里呢 |
[22:34] | Being cooped up for hours is not good– | 憋这么长时间不好 |
[22:36] | you know, our bladders aren’t exactly– | 我们的膀胱没那么大 |
[22:38] | Coach, this is– | 教练 这是 |
[22:39] | Can you– | 你能 |
[22:41] | Please– | 拜托 |
[22:43] | Let me talk! I’m– | 让我说完 我 |
[22:45] | Every time– | 每次 |
[22:50] | Get back to your seat, Stilinski! | 回你的座位上去 斯蒂林斯 |
[22:51] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[22:53] | Jared, keep your eyes on the horizon. | 杰瑞德 抬头看窗外 |
[23:04] | Hey, Jared. | 嗨 杰瑞德 |
[23:07] | How you doing? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[23:18] | Jared, you suck! | 杰瑞德 你恶心死了 |
[23:20] | Hey, somebody grab some towels or a mop | 你们谁去拿毛巾或者拖把来 |
[23:23] | or a new bus. | 或者直接换辆新车 |
[23:36] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[23:37] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[23:39] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -对不起 -好吧 |
[23:41] | Just give us a second, okay? | 给我们点时间想办法 好吗 |
[23:44] | This shouldn’t be happening. | 不该这样 |
[23:46] | I’ve seen him heal from worse than this. | 他之前受伤更严重的时候都自愈了 |
[23:47] | Okay, what do we do then? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[23:48] | Do we just call an ambulance? | 叫救护车来吗 |
[23:49] | What if it’s too late? What if they can’t help? | 如果来不及怎么办 如果医院治不了呢 |
[23:51] | We gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[23:53] | You know, it could be psychological. | 这可能是心理性的 |
[23:55] | What do you mean, like, psychosomatic? | 什么意思 身心失调吗 |
[23:57] | Somatoformic. | 躯体形式障碍 |
[23:59] | Som– | 躯 |
[24:00] | A physical illness from a psychogenic cause. | 由心理引起生理的疾病 |
[24:04] | Yes, it’s all in his head. | 没错 是他心理上的问题 |
[24:06] | All in his head? | 心理上的问题吗 |
[24:08] | Because of Derek. | 因为德里克 |
[24:09] | He’s not letting himself heal ’cause Derek died. | 因为德里克死了 所以他不让自己痊愈 |
[24:12] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[24:16] | Stitch him up. | 把伤口缝起来 |
[24:20] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[24:21] | Maybe all he needs to do is just believe it’s healing. | 兴许这样他就能相信伤口在自愈了 |
[24:36] | Someone please turn the sign on the front door to “Closed.” | 谁去把前门上的标志变成”闭店” |
[24:39] | This could take a while. | 我需要时间 |
[24:45] | He’s gonna need another shirt. | 他得换件衣服 |
[24:46] | – Where’s his bag? – Um, I’m gonna get it. | -他的包在哪 -我去拿 |
[24:48] | I hate needles anyway, so– | 反正我晕针 |
[24:50] | Uh, do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[24:52] | Yeah, my father taught me. | 知道 我爸爸教过我 |
[24:53] | I mean, how fast are you gonna– | 你需要多长时间 |
[24:54] | I mean, the bus, like, the bus could leave. | 大巴可能一会就要走了 |
[24:56] | Well, you just make sure it doesn’t leave. | 那你就去拖延时间 别让车走 |
[24:58] | I can help. Come on. | 我可以帮忙 走吧 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:02] | Okay, stay with me. | 不要睡过去 |
[25:03] | Stay with me, okay? Stay with me. | 保持清醒 醒醒 |
[25:06] | I’m tired. | 我很累 |
[25:07] | Scott, just look at me, okay? | 斯科特 看着我好吗 |
[25:09] | Just keep looking at me. | 看着我就行了 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:19] | Come on. | 快进去 |
[25:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[25:22] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[25:25] | One simple little task? | 这么点小事你都做不到了吗 |
[25:28] | You can’t thread a needle? | 穿针都做不了吗 |
[25:29] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[25:32] | Well, you want my sympathy? | 你想让我同情你吗 |
[25:34] | Because you’re just a 17-year-old little girl | 因为你不过是一个17岁的小姑娘 |
[25:36] | and this is all too much for you to handle. | 这一切对你来说太难了 |
[25:40] | Well, get over it. | 自己克服吧 |
[25:42] | Thread the needle. | 把线穿过去 |
[25:43] | My hands won’t stop shaking. | 我的手在抖 |
[25:46] | Breathe. Allison, breathe. | 深呼吸 艾莉森 深呼吸 |
[25:52] | Try it again. | 再试一次 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | How do we approach a situation like this? | 我们应该怎么处理这种情况 |
[26:08] | – Allison! – Clinically. | -艾莉森 -临床治疗 |
[26:11] | And? | 还有呢 |
[26:12] | And unemotional– and unemotionally. | 还有不带感情 保持冷静 |
[26:16] | Then stop crying, and do it. | 那就别哭了 快去做 |
[26:41] | Stay with me, stay with me. | 醒醒 别睡过去 |
[26:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:45] | Back on the bus! | 都上车 |
[26:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[26:56] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[27:02] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[27:08] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[27:29] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[27:32] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[27:34] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[27:37] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[27:39] | Scott, look at me. | 斯科特 看着我 |
[27:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[27:50] | – Did you do that? – Yeah. | -你缝的吗 -对 |
[27:55] | Nice. | 不错 |
[27:59] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[28:03] | Okay. Put this on. | 好了 穿上这个 |
[28:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[28:16] | Uh, I was gonna go get some food to eat. | 我打算 出去找点东西吃 |
[28:20] | Oh, cool. I’ll come with you. | 好啊 我跟你一起去 |
[28:23] | Nah, dude, it’s okay. I can eat alone. | 不用啦 没事儿 我能自己去 |
[28:24] | What are you getting? | 你要吃什么 |
[28:25] | Uh, | 想想啊 |
[28:27] | Mexican. | 墨西哥菜 |
[28:29] | Dude, I love mexican– | 哥们 我喜欢墨西哥菜 |
[28:30] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[28:33] | I can eat alone, it’s okay. | 我能自己去 没事的 |
[28:36] | You’re not going alone. | 你不能自己去 |
[28:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:52] | We’re just gonna talk to him, | 我们就和他聊聊 |
[28:54] | try to reason with him. | 跟他讲讲道理 |
[28:56] | That’s it, all right? | 就这样 知道吧 |
[29:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[29:01] | Nothing. It’s just that, uh, | 没什么 就是 |
[29:03] | I’m actually kind of hungry now. | 我现在还真有点饿了 |
[29:08] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[29:09] | Is he okay? Are you okay? | 他还好吧 你还好吧 |
[29:12] | Yeah. Stiles. Where’s Stiles? | 没事 斯泰尔斯呢 他在哪儿 |
[29:14] | Trying to stall coach. | 跟着教练呢 |
[29:16] | We still don’t have gas. | 我们还是没找到汽油 |
[29:17] | I’m not leaving him. | 我不能丢下他 |
[29:18] | Then we have to leave the car. | 那我们就用不了车了 |
[29:19] | – Sounds good. – What? | -主意不错 -什么 |
[29:20] | That wasn’t an actual suggestion. | 我说着玩的啊 |
[29:23] | Allison, wait. | 艾莉森 等等 |
[29:26] | Screw it. | 算了 |
[29:38] | You didn’t come alone. | 你不是一个人来的 |
[29:40] | Yeah. This is Isaac. | 对 这是艾萨克 |
[29:42] | I’m not talking about Isaac. | 我说的不是艾萨克 |
[29:51] | You knew I would do this? | 你知道我会这样做吗 |
[29:53] | Derek, don’t. | 德里克 不要 |
[29:54] | You can’t do this so no one gets hurt. | 你不能为了保护别人而这么做 |
[29:56] | – If someone else dies– – Him. | -如果其他人死了的话 -他死 |
[29:59] | Just him. | 只有他死 |
[30:00] | Just me? | 只有我死吗 |
[30:03] | Now, how’s a blind man | 你想想 一个盲人 |
[30:05] | find his way into a place like this | 能顺利找到这种地方 |
[30:08] | all on his own? | 难道会是靠自己么 |
[30:55] | – Stiles, what’s happening? – They went after him. | -斯泰尔斯 怎么了 -他们找上他了 |
[30:57] | I told ’em what was happening with him | 我告诉他们他怎么了 |
[30:58] | and they just went after him. | 他们就找他算账去了 |
[30:59] | Who, Boyd? | 谁 博伊德吗 |
[31:03] | Isaac, Isaac, Isaac! | 艾萨克 住手 艾萨克 |
[31:05] | – Back off! – Stop. | -退后 -住手 |
[31:08] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[31:28] | An animal clinic? | 宠物诊所 |
[31:30] | It’s not as ordinary as it looks. | 它可不像看上去那么简单 |
[31:32] | The building’s half made out of mountain ash. | 这座建筑一半是由花楸做的 |
[31:35] | I’m not actually sure how to get in. | 我都不知道该怎么进去 |
[31:38] | Well, maybe we could do what normal people do | 也许 我们可以像普通人那样 |
[31:40] | and knock on the door. | 敲敲门就行了 |
[31:45] | – They’re here. – Who? | -他们来了 -谁 |
[31:47] | All of them. | 他们所有人 |
[31:54] | How’s our patient? | 咱们这个病人怎么样 |
[31:57] | Out cold. | 昏迷 |
[31:59] | And the prognosis? | 恢复前景如何 |
[32:01] | Surprisingly optimistic. | 出乎意料地乐观 |
[32:04] | He’s gonna make it. | 他会挺过来的 |
[32:48] | I think you might’ve overestimated his odds. | 我觉得你可能高估了他的存活几率 |
[32:59] | But how do we know who’s in there? | 但我们如何知道谁在里面 |
[32:59] | Is it Derek or Ennis or both? | 是德里克 还是恩尼斯 还是两个人都在 |
[33:12] | Well, we know one thing– | 我们只知道一点 |
[33:13] | That wasn’t for Derek. | 这难过不是为了德里克 |
[34:51] | Kill him. | 干掉他 |
[34:56] | The others can go. | 其他人可以走 |
[35:04] | You’re beaten. | 你被打败了 |
[35:06] | Do it, Derek. | 动手吧 德里克 |
[35:08] | Take the first step. | 迈出你的第一步 |
[35:14] | Are we serious with this kid? | 你还真这么看重这小破孩啊 |
[35:17] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[35:19] | He’s an alpha? | 他算个阿尔法狼吗 |
[35:21] | To what? | 对什么人来说呢 |
[35:22] | A couple of useless teenagers? | 一群无用的小青年吗 |
[35:24] | Some have more promise than others. | 有些还是有潜力的 |
[35:28] | Let him rise to the occasion then. | 那就让他爆发潜力吧 |
[35:31] | What’ll it be, Derek? | 要哪个 德里克 |
[35:32] | Pack or family? | 狼群 还是家族 |
[35:56] | Your eyes– | 你们的眼睛 |
[35:58] | Cover your eyes! | 挡上眼睛 |
[36:04] | – Someone needs to help them. – Not us. | -得有人帮帮他们 -我们不帮 |
[36:06] | I’m getting the consulting business back up and running, | 我要把咨询生意重振旗鼓 |
[36:08] | and you need to graduate. | 而你需要毕业 |
[36:10] | That’s a normal life. | 那才是普通生活 |
[36:11] | And it’s what we agreed to. | 也是你当时答应我的 |
[36:17] | So we just ignore it? | 那我们就不管了吗 |
[36:19] | We stay out of it. | 我们置身事外 |
[36:20] | There’s a pack of alphas trying to kill my friends. | 有一群阿尔法狼要杀我朋友们 |
[36:24] | How do I stay out of that? | 我如何能置身事外 |
[36:26] | There’s a saying for these kinds of situations, | 有一句话来形容这样的局面 |
[36:28] | the kind you have to navigate carefully. | 这种你必须小心谨慎的局面 |
[36:31] | It’s called, “Threading the needle.” | 被称为 穿针引线 |
[36:35] | It’s finding a safe path between two opposing forces. | 就是在两种对立力量中找到一个安全通道 |
[36:39] | Sounds like saving your own ass. | 听起来像只求自保 |
[36:43] | They’re not your family. | 他们不是你的家人 |
[36:44] | With all the family that I’ve lost, | 我失去了那么多家人 |
[36:46] | I could use a few friends. | 有几个朋友还是很有用的 |
[36:49] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[38:48] | All right. Let’s go over this one more time. | 好吧 咱们再理一遍思路 |
[38:51] | So it’s the sacrifices, right? | 是献祭 对吧 |
[38:52] | Everything has to do with them | 跟他们有关系的一切 |
[38:54] | and someone who thinks he’s, like, | 还有某人觉得自己是什么 |
[38:56] | a dark druid of some kind. | 一种黑暗德鲁伊什么的 |
[38:58] | Or actually is a dark druid. | 或者就是 黑暗德鲁伊 |
[39:00] | A darach. | 黑暗橡树 |
[39:04] | You know… some ancient cultures | 你知道 有些古老文化 |
[39:08] | sacrificed people in preparation for battle. | 将活人献祭是为战争做准备 |
[39:15] | So we got alpha werewolves against a dark druid. | 所以阿尔法狼对黑暗德鲁伊吗 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:21] | You know, if he’s really dead, | 你知道 如果他真死了的话 |
[39:24] | it’s not your fault. | 也不是你的错 |
[39:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:34] | But remember that whole thing that we talked about | 还记得我之前跟你说 |
[39:36] | where I wasn’t accusing you of being there, | 我不怪你去那边救我们 |
[39:39] | and if you were there you shouldn’t be? | 但你不该去那边救我们 |
[39:46] | Thanks for not listening. | 谢谢你没听我的话 |
[39:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[39:58] | I was just looking at your eyes. | 我只是在看你的眼睛 |
[40:06] | I don’t think you really know | 我认为你根本没意识到 |
[40:07] | what you’ve gotten yourself into here. | 自己蹚的浑水有多深 |
[40:10] | It’s a little late to be playing big brother, don’t you think? | 这时告诫我是不是有点晚了 |