时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Everyone around me gets hurt. | 在我身边的每个人都会受伤 |
[00:05] | Mountain ash is some of what you’ll use to create the barrier. | 花楸就是你们用来创造结界的东西 |
[00:08] | The only way to protect one person is to kill another. | 保护一个人唯一的方法就是杀了另一个人 |
[00:12] | A certain level of electric current | 一定的电流 |
[00:13] | can keep me from transforming. | 可以让你们变不了身 |
[00:15] | Derek killed one of ours. | 德里克杀了一个我们的人 |
[00:17] | Either he joins our pack, or Kali goes after him, | 他加入我们的族群 或者卡莉找到他 |
[00:19] | And we kill him. | 我们杀了他 |
[00:25] | Okay, keep pressure on it. | 好了 用手压着 |
[00:26] | The doctor’s on her way. | 医生马上就来 |
[00:27] | And does anyone know where Dr. Hilyard is? | 谁知道希尔亚德医生在哪吗 |
[00:35] | Oh, thank god. | 太好了 |
[00:39] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[00:42] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:44] | Thank you for bringing me dinner. | 谢谢你给我带晚餐 |
[00:47] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[00:49] | Except for half the accident victims in a ten car pile-up | 出了十车连环相撞的伤员 |
[00:51] | being rerouted here from downtown, | 要转移去市区 |
[00:53] | And the E.R. attending not answering any of his pages, | 急诊室主治医生一个病人都没接 |
[00:55] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我还好 |
[00:56] | What does not answering pages mean? | 什么叫一个病人都没接 |
[00:57] | It means that nobody can find him, | 就是说没人找得到他 |
[00:58] | So now we have to wait for the on call to get here. | 现在我们只可以等待命医生过来 |
[01:01] | – Miss. – Yes? | -小姐 -怎么了 |
[01:02] | Excuse me, can I kind of please have something for the pain? | 请问可以给我些药缓解疼痛吗 |
[01:04] | Okay, I’m sorry. I know. | 抱歉 我知道很痛 |
[01:06] | But, actually, giving you something could complicate things, | 但随便给你些药可能会使病情复杂化 |
[01:09] | So we really just need to wait for the doctors. | 所以我们只能在这里等医生来 |
[01:11] | – Okay? – yeah. | -知道吗 -知道了 |
[01:12] | Okay. How much longer on dr. Hilyard? | 好了 希尔亚德还要多久才到 |
[01:14] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[01:18] | Uh, you know, I think that I read online | 我在网上看到说 |
[01:21] | that sometimes human contact can help with pain. | 有时人体接触可以缓解疼痛 |
[01:48] | Someone… someone help me! | 有人吗 谁来帮帮我 |
[01:52] | Oh, I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[01:56] | It’s Dr. Hilyard again. | 我是希尔亚德医生 |
[01:58] | Can you let Melissa know that it may be more than ten minutes? | 帮我跟麦丽莎说可能十多分钟才到 |
[02:00] | I think there’s an accident up ahead. | 我前面出事故了 |
[02:02] | Yeah, a ten car pile-up, which is why we need you here. | 好的 十车连环相撞 我们这里需要你 |
[02:05] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 我尽快赶过去 |
[02:08] | Okay, gentle, gentle, gentle! – | 好了 轻点 轻点 |
[02:11] | – What did you do to him? – Nothing. | -你对他做了什么 -什么都没做 |
[02:13] | He said he was having chest pains and trouble breathing, | 他说他胸口痛呼吸困难 |
[02:15] | But it just kept getting worse. | 情况越来越糟糕 |
[02:16] | This is not good. | 不太乐观啊 |
[02:18] | How much longer on dr. Hilyard? | 麦丽莎医生还要多久 |
[02:20] | His larynx has shifted to the side. | 他的喉咙移位了 |
[02:21] | I think it’s a tension pneumothorax. | 我想应该是张力性气胸 |
[02:29] | Mistletoe. | 是槲寄生 |
[02:52] | Can you two please go back to the waiting room? | 麻烦你们俩回去等候室 |
[02:56] | Where are the nurses and the doctors? | 护士和医生都到哪去了 |
[02:57] | – Where is everyone? – it’s a full house tonight. | -大家都去哪了 -今晚医院满员了 |
[02:59] | They’re tending to other patients. | 他们在照看其他病人 |
[03:00] | Okay, well, mom, how can we help? | 好吧 妈 我们能帮什么忙吗 |
[03:02] | Honey, you can’t. His lung is collapsed. | 亲爱的 你帮不了 他的肺衰竭了 |
[03:04] | His heart is being pushed against his chest cavity, so… | 他的心脏被胸腔挤压着 所以 |
[03:07] | He’s gonna die, isn’t he? | 他会死吗 |
[03:11] | No. No, he’s not. | 不 不会的 |
[03:13] | Scott, you grab the tape. | 斯科特 你拿胶布 |
[03:14] | You grab those scissors and cut his shirt open. | 你用剪刀把他的衣服剪开 |
[03:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:24] | Mom, he’s not breathing. | 妈 他呼吸不了 |
[03:25] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:38] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[04:09] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | No problem. | 没什么 |
[04:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:30] | That was awesome. | 你太厉害了 |
[04:33] | It was no problem, you know? | 这没什么 |
[04:35] | I mean, it wasn’t a big deal. | 这没什么大不了 |
[04:50] | I know you’re not gonna believe me, | 我知道你不会相信 |
[04:52] | But I didn’t do anything. | 但我什么都没做 |
[04:54] | All I know is that the minute that you got here, | 我只知道 当你们来到这里以后 |
[04:56] | You went right for Danny, and your brother went for Lydia. | 你和丹尼好上了 你兄弟和莉迪亚好上了 |
[04:58] | We’re not gonna hurt him. | 我们不会伤害他的 |
[04:59] | Why should I believe you? | 我为什么要相信你呢 |
[05:01] | Because we knew one of them was gonna be important to you, | 因为我们知道他们其中一个对你来说很重要 |
[05:04] | And now we know it’s Lydia. | 现在我们知道是莉迪亚 |
[05:31] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[06:20] | Two missing? | 两人失踪 |
[06:22] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 |
[06:24] | They were both in the car? | 他们都在车上吗 |
[06:25] | No, dad, they’re trying to tell you | 不 老爸 他们是想告诉你 |
[06:27] | that it was two separate kidnappings, okay? | 这是两起独立的绑架 |
[06:29] | Two doctors, both gone. | 两名医生失踪了 |
[06:30] | So whose car is this? | 这是谁的车 |
[06:31] | Dr. Hilyard, the on-call doctor. | 希尔亚德医生 待命的医生 |
[06:34] | The E.R. attending is the one that never made it in. | 急诊室主治医生没来 |
[06:37] | Let me just focus on getting your story first, all right? | 我们先听你说吧 好吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:39] | Boys, give us a second. | 小伙子们 给我们点时间 |
[06:47] | These are definitely sacrifices, right? | 这肯定是献祭 对吧 |
[06:49] | Yeah, it’s one deaton mentioned: healers. | 对 德亚顿曾经提到过 医生 |
[06:51] | What about danny? He threw up mistletoe. | 丹尼怎么回事 他吐槲寄生 |
[06:53] | That’s not a coincidence, | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[06:54] | And if he hadn’t been with Ethan, he probably would’ve died. | 要不是他和伊森在一起 他可能已经死了 |
[06:57] | Danny’s not a healer. | 丹尼不是医生 |
[06:59] | I… | 我 |
[07:03] | Can you hear that? | 你听到吗 |
[07:09] | They found a body. | 他们找到一具尸体 |
[07:41] | What does it mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[07:58] | It means they’re coming… | 意思是 他们今晚 |
[08:01] | tonight. | 要过来 |
[08:18] | Really, boys? | 不是吧 帅哥们 |
[08:21] | Boys! | 两位帅哥 |
[08:25] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[08:26] | Uh, we were watching over you. | 我们在照顾你啊 |
[08:29] | We wanted to make sure you weren’t the third sacrifice. | 我们要确保你不是第三位祭品 |
[08:32] | But both of you were asleep. | 但你们俩都睡着了 |
[08:36] | You were on watch last. | 轮到你了吧 |
[08:38] | What are you talking about? You were on watch last. | 瞎说什么呢 上一班应该轮到你了 |
[08:39] | No, you were on watch last. | 不是我 是你 |
[08:42] | I might’ve been on watch last. | 好像是轮到我了 |
[08:46] | My heroes. | 我的英雄们 |
[08:48] | Wait, didn’t you say that they were all doctors? | 等等 你们不是说他们都是医生吗 |
[08:49] | I mean, I haven’t had an M.D. | 而我最近并没有 |
[08:51] | recently attached to the end of my name, | 获得什么医学博士学位 |
[08:52] | so I think I’m in the clear. | 所以我觉得我是安全的 |
[08:54] | Yeah, but it could just come under | 是 但他们在找的可能是 |
[08:55] | any kind of healer, mom, | 任何一种医护者 妈妈 |
[08:56] | and you were definitely a healer last night. | 而昨晚你绝对是个医护者 |
[09:00] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna be anyone’s human sacrifice today, | 好吧 但今天我不会成为任何人的活人祭品 |
[09:03] | so both of you get your butts to school. | 所以你们俩赶紧给我上学去吧 |
[09:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[09:10] | As you all know, Mr. Harris is still missing– | 如你们所知 哈里斯老师仍然下落不明 |
[09:13] | I mean, sick. | 我是说他病了 |
[09:15] | Anyway, I’m filling in while we all hope and pray | 在有幸找到更资深的教职人员前 |
[09:18] | for a more qualified substitute to take my place. | 将由我来给你们代课 |
[09:22] | Okay, so let’s get started, shall we? | 好了 那我们开始吧 |
[09:25] | Hey, my dad said that the E.R. attending wasn’t strangled | 我爸说急症室主治医生不是被掐死的 |
[09:28] | but did die from asphyxiation. | 但她确实是死于窒息 |
[09:30] | They just don’t know how. | 所以他们很费解 |
[09:31] | Do you think the on-call doctor could still be alive? | 你觉得候召医生还有机会生还吗 |
[09:34] | I don’t know… but, Scott, | 我不知道…但 斯科特 |
[09:36] | There’s got to be at least 20 other doctors | 那医院里至少还有 |
[09:37] | in that hospital– at least, you know? | 20多个医生 这还是保守估计 |
[09:40] | Any one of them could be next. | 任何一个人都有可能是下一个被害者 |
[09:44] | Hey, doc. Sorry, I’m in class right now. | 抱歉 医生 我现在在上课 |
[09:46] | – Can I call you back later? – Unfortunately, no. | -我能晚点再打给你吗 -很不幸 不行 |
[09:49] | I honestly thought i might never have to burden you like this, | 坦白说 我从来没想过会这样加重你的负担 |
[09:52] | But I’m afraid, at the moment, | 但恐怕 此时此刻 |
[09:55] | you’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[10:00] | I’m going to be taken. | 我即将被带走 |
[10:03] | I need you to find me. | 我需要你来找我 |
[10:06] | Doc, doc, doc, doc? What’s happening? | 医生 发生什么事了 |
[10:33] | Go back to school. | 回学校去 |
[10:35] | Well, actually, we can’t. | 事实上 我们不能 |
[10:38] | Boyd and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick. | 博伊德和我都病得很严重 |
[10:41] | With what, brain damage? | 怎么了 脑损伤吗 |
[10:43] | Well, I have a migraine, | 我是偏头痛发作了 |
[10:44] | and, uh, Boyd here has explosive diarrhea. | 而博伊德是严重腹泻 |
[10:49] | We’re here to protect you. | 我们是来保护你的 |
[10:51] | You’re here to protect me? | 你们想保护我 |
[10:53] | Well, I’m in trouble then. | 那我就真遇上麻烦了 |
[10:56] | Actually, Boyd here came up with a plan. | 其实博伊德想到了一个计划 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I thought about the time | 是啊 我想起那次 |
[11:00] | Gerard had me and Erica locked up, | 杰勒德把我和艾瑞卡关起来的事儿 |
[11:03] | tied up with electrical wires pushing current through us. | 他用电线把我们绑起来 然后让电流通过 |
[11:06] | I was wondering how we could do something like that… | 我在想我们怎么做一个类似那玩意的东西 |
[11:13] | But on a bigger scale. | 但是以更大的规模来实现 |
[11:18] | How did you know? | 你们怎么知道的 |
[11:20] | Stiles called me as soon as you left school. | 你一出校门斯泰尔斯就给我打电话了 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:23] | Your boss’s car is still here, | 你老板的车还在这 |
[11:26] | and the back door was wide open. | 而且后门也是敞开着的 |
[11:29] | Scott… | 斯科特… |
[11:32] | I need you to tell me everything. | 我要你告诉我一切 |
[11:39] | In a pool of electrified water, | 在一池带电的水里 |
[11:40] | it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human, | 50毫安的电流就能杀死一个正常人 |
[11:43] | less than the power it takes to turn on a light bulb. | 比点亮一个灯泡所需的电流还小 |
[11:45] | That’s comforting. | 真令人欣慰 |
[11:46] | If we disable the circuit interrupter | 如果我们破坏了这座大楼 |
[11:48] | in the building’s electrical room, | 电配间里的电路断流器 |
[11:50] | The current will keep coming, | 电流就会一直持续 |
[11:51] | and anyone who steps foot in here, | 一旦有人踩进来 |
[11:53] | They’ll get a pretty shocking surprise. | 他们肯定会吓一大跳 |
[11:55] | Especially someone who’s barefoot. | 尤其是某位光脚的 |
[12:01] | All right, | 放心 |
[12:03] | we’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会竭尽所能的 |
[12:05] | Right now, the best thing you can do | 现在 你最好还是 |
[12:06] | is go back to school. | 回学校去 |
[12:25] | We have to tell him. | 我们得告诉他 |
[12:28] | You mean, like, tell him, tell him, | 你是说全盘托出 |
[12:31] | or tell him something else that isn’t telling him | 还是你打算说点别的 |
[12:32] | what I think you want to tell him? | 而不是我以为你要告诉他的事 |
[12:34] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思的 |
[12:35] | You remember how your mom reacted? | 你还记得你妈妈的反应吗 |
[12:36] | She didn’t look you in the eye for, like, a week. | 她大概一整个礼拜都不敢直视你的眼睛 |
[12:39] | And she got over it, | 她现在也释怀了 |
[12:42] | and–and it actually made us closer. | 而且这其实让我们更亲密了 |
[12:45] | I don’t know, dude. I mean, look at him. | 我不知道 老兄 你看看他 |
[12:46] | Come on, he’s completely overwhelmed as it is. | 他可承受不了这些事儿 |
[12:48] | He’s overwhelmed because he has no clue what’s happening. | 那是因为他对发生了什么根本就毫无头绪 |
[12:52] | He’s got people dying in his town, | 在他应该保卫的城市里 |
[12:53] | the town that he’s supposed to protect, | 却有人死了 |
[12:55] | and it’s not his fault | 这并不是他的错 |
[12:56] | that he doesn’t know what’s happening. | 因为他根本就不知道发生了什么 |
[12:58] | He’s gonna find out sooner or later. | 他迟早会发现的 |
[13:00] | Yeah, but is now really the right time? | 好吧 但你觉得现在真合适吗 |
[13:03] | What if not telling him now gets someone else killed? | 如果我现在不告诉他会导致有人丧命呢 |
[13:05] | What if telling him gets him killed, huh? | 那如果他因知道真相而被害了呢 |
[13:08] | I mean, okay, look, | 我是说 听着 |
[13:09] | I get that Deaton’s been like a father to you. | 我知道德亚顿就像你爸爸一样 |
[13:11] | I get that, okay? | 我明白的 好吗 |
[13:12] | But this is m–Scott, this is my actual father. | 但他… 斯科特 他是我的亲身父亲 |
[13:16] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[13:19] | I can’t lose both of my parents, all right? | 我不能失去我的父母 好吗 |
[13:22] | Not both of them. | 不能都失去 |
[13:25] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 不对 |
[13:33] | I’m not right. | 我错了 |
[13:38] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[13:40] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[13:51] | Please, whatever you need, | 拜托 无论你需要什么 |
[13:54] | however you can help find my brother. | 只要你能帮我找到我哥哥 |
[13:56] | Will you excuse us for a moment? | 抱歉失陪一下 |
[14:02] | Okay, listen closely, both of you. | 你们俩给我听好了 |
[14:04] | No sheriff, deputy, or detective | 没有任何一个警察或侦探 |
[14:07] | is going to be able to find him. | 能找到他 |
[14:09] | You don’t have to ask us for help. | 你不需要来求助我们 |
[14:10] | Actually, I’m trying to help you, | 其实我是来帮你们的 |
[14:13] | Because, if you’re going to find my brother, | 因为如果你们要去找我哥哥 |
[14:15] | then you need to use the one person | 那你们就需要用到 |
[14:17] | who might actually have an ability | 一个有能力洞察 |
[14:19] | to seek out the supernatural. | 超自然现象的人 |
[14:23] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:40] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[14:46] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:49] | It’s a fire alarm. | 这可是火警啊 |
[14:52] | When in high school has a fire alarm | 有哪一次中学里的火警 |
[14:54] | actually been a real fire? | 是真的 |
[14:55] | That’s exactly the kind of thing | 这就是那两个笨蛋学生 |
[14:57] | you’d expect two dumbass students to say | 在被活活烧死之前 |
[15:00] | just before getting burned alive. | 还在说的话 |
[15:02] | You first. | 你先出去吧 |
[15:04] | Go. | 快走 |
[15:19] | You don’t have very good taste in guys, do you? | 你对男人的品味不怎么样 对吧 |
[15:24] | It’s Dr. Hilyard, isn’t it? | 是希尔亚德医生吧 |
[15:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:27] | Oh, god. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[15:30] | Did she have ligature marks around her throat? | 她喉咙周围有被勒过的痕迹吗 |
[15:33] | No. How do you know about that? | 没有 你怎么知道的 |
[15:35] | I need you to take a look at the other body with me. | 你得跟我一起看看其他的尸体 |
[15:37] | I think I know how they both died, | 我想我知道他们是怎么死的 |
[15:39] | and I think it’s gonna help you find Scott’s boss. | 而且这应该有助于你找到斯科特的老板 |
[15:45] | Is there a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, Derek would like to kindly ask you | 是的 德里克想要非常友好地告诫你 |
[15:49] | to stop seeing Aiden, which means that if I | 不要再跟艾登交往了 也就是说 |
[15:51] | catch you with him again, | 如果再让我看到你们俩在一起 |
[15:53] | I’m not going to pull the fire alarm. | 我拉的就不是火警了 |
[15:55] | I’m going to pull your tongue out of your head. | 我会把你的舌头从嘴里扯出来 |
[15:58] | Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard, | 亲爱的 我上个男友是个嗜杀成性的蜥蜴 |
[16:02] | so I think I can handle a werewolf. | 所以我想我能应付一个狼人 |
[16:08] | Let go. | 放开我 |
[16:10] | – I said– – Let go. | -我说 -放开她 |
[16:12] | I said, let go. | 我说了 放开她 |
[16:41] | A ouija board? | 灵乩板 |
[16:42] | Also called a spirit board, and it’s worth a shot. | 也叫灵板 值得一试 |
[16:45] | A shot in the dark. | 试也白试 |
[16:46] | Could you just try it, please, okay? | 试一下 好吗 |
[16:48] | Let’s not forget who this is for– | 切记这是为了谁 |
[16:50] | Scott’s boss, | 斯科特的老板 |
[16:51] | the guy who has saved our collective asses | 他救过我们很多人 |
[16:53] | on more than one occasion. | 而且不止一次 |
[16:54] | Oh, wait, should we all do this? | 等一下 我们都要这么做吗 |
[16:56] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[16:59] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 好了 |
[17:10] | Where’s Dr. Deaton? | 德亚顿医生在哪 |
[17:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:21] | Aren’t you gonna answer it? | 你不回答吗 |
[17:24] | Oh, I don’t know the answer. | 我不知道啊 |
[17:25] | I thought we were asking some sort of spirit. | 我还以为我们是在问什么鬼魂呢 |
[17:29] | Well, do you know any spirits? | 你认识什么鬼魂吗 |
[17:32] | Is she for real? | 她是认真的吗 |
[17:45] | Do you know what a metronome is, scott? | 你知道节拍器是什么吗 斯科特 |
[17:48] | It’s a tool to help you maintain a steady rhythm | 是一个帮助你保持节拍的工具 |
[17:51] | once you’ve set the tempo. | 你只需要设定好节奏 |
[17:53] | Something tells me the tempo of your life | 有迹象表明你的生活节奏 |
[17:56] | has sped up considerably in the last few hours. | 在过去的几个小时里似乎加快了很多 |
[17:59] | If you’d like, I could help slow it down | 如果你愿意的话 我可以帮你减减速 |
[18:02] | to a more manageable pace. | 降到一个更容易控制的节奏 |
[18:05] | How? | 怎么做 |
[18:07] | By helping you find Deaton. | 帮你找到德亚顿 |
[18:10] | Okay, these are Deaton’s keys for the clinic. | 这是德亚顿诊所的钥匙 |
[18:12] | Close you’re eyes, and I’m gonna put ’em in your hand, | 闭上眼睛 我把钥匙放在你手里 |
[18:15] | and then we’re just gonna try and see | 然后我们试一下 |
[18:16] | if you can feel out for his location. | 你能不能感觉出他的位置 |
[18:17] | It’s called psychometry. | 这叫心灵占卜 |
[18:19] | I’m not a psychic. | 我不是灵媒 |
[18:22] | You’re something! Okay? | 但你总有点什么能力吧 |
[18:23] | Just, Lydia, put out your hand, and… | 莉迪亚 伸出你的手 然后 |
[18:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | They’re cold. | 钥匙很凉 |
[18:36] | Lydia, concentrate, please? | 莉迪亚 集中精力 拜托了 |
[18:38] | Trying to save lives here, for the love of god. | 人命关天啊 我滴神呐 |
[18:51] | Yeah, what is it? What do you see? | 很好 怎么样 你看到什么了 |
[18:55] | Nothing. | 什么也没看到 |
[19:01] | Your heart’s pounding, but it’s not fear. | 你心跳得厉害 不是恐惧 |
[19:05] | It’s anger. | 是愤怒 |
[19:07] | I bet I know what you’re thinking. | 我想我知道你在想什么 |
[19:09] | Does he have something to do with Deaton’s disappearance? | 他跟德亚顿的失踪有关系吗 |
[19:13] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[19:15] | If you can take the cane away from me, | 要是你能从我手里拿走这根拐杖 |
[19:17] | I’ll tell you exactly where he is. | 我就会告诉你他的确切位置 |
[19:20] | Now, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[19:45] | Impressive, but you know I’m not the one | 很厉害 不过你知道我可不会 |
[19:48] | slashing up innocent people, | 随便勒死平民百姓 |
[19:50] | praying to ancient gods | 然后向远古诸神祈祷 |
[19:51] | or gathering herbs, | 或者收集草药 |
[19:53] | or whatever the hell Druids are supposed to do. | 反正不会做任何德鲁伊教会做的事 |
[19:55] | I am part of a pack that wants Derek dead, though. | 但是我的狼群的确希望德里克死 |
[19:59] | Kali is coming for him, | 卡莉正要来取他性命 |
[20:01] | so there’s a difficult choice you’re about to face, | 所以你即将面临一个两难的处境 |
[20:05] | because someone is going to die tonight, | 因为今天晚上要死一个人 |
[20:07] | and whether that’s Derek or Deaton, | 是德里克还是德亚顿 |
[20:10] | that’s up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[20:12] | Just tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[20:16] | I’ll give you a very important clue. | 我会给你一个很重要的线索 |
[20:19] | Let the current guide you. | 让这涌流来引导你吧 |
[20:30] | Automatic writing? | 自动书写 |
[20:46] | Lydia, what are you doing? | 莉迪亚 你在干嘛 |
[20:47] | What–what the hell is that? | 这 这是什么 |
[20:49] | A tree. | 一棵树 |
[20:51] | A tr– | 一棵 |
[20:53] | Lydia, you’re supposed to be writing words, | 莉迪亚 你写的应该是字 |
[20:55] | like in sentences, something like a location, | 或者句子 表示位置的文字 |
[20:57] | something that would tell us where he is. | 能够告诉我们他在哪的文字 |
[20:59] | Well, maybe you should’ve said that. | 你应该早说啊 |
[21:00] | Isn’t she supposed to be some kind of genius? | 她不是天才吗 |
[21:02] | Genius? Yes. | 天才吗 我是 |
[21:04] | Psychic, no. | 但我不是灵媒 |
[21:06] | Honestly, I don’t know why | 说实话 我不知道 |
[21:07] | you’re even bothering with me anyway. | 你们为什么要来缠着我 |
[21:09] | I mean, especially since it’s obvious | 而且很明显你们现在应该 |
[21:10] | you should be talking to Danny. | 去问问丹尼 |
[21:12] | What? Why danny? | 什么 为什么问丹尼 |
[21:14] | Because…last night, he was a target. | 因为 昨天晚上 他的确是目标 |
[21:20] | But it wasn’t a sacrifice. | 但不是献祭的一部分 |
[21:27] | The problem with no ligature marks around the neck | 颈部没有勒痕 但奇怪的是 |
[21:29] | is that both doctors were still asphyxiated, | 两名医生还是因窒息而死 |
[21:31] | so the question is… | 问题就是… |
[21:33] | How did they suffocate if they weren’t strangled? | 脖子没有勒痕 他们是怎么窒息的呢 |
[21:35] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:36] | Now, take a look at the wrist marks. | 现在看看手腕上的伤痕 |
[21:40] | What do they tell you? | 你能看出什么 |
[21:42] | His hands were tied. | 他的双手被绑住过 |
[21:43] | Not just tied. Look how deep they go. | 不仅仅是被绑住 伤口太深了 |
[21:46] | I don’t think that’s just from struggling to get out. | 我认为这不仅仅是挣扎所造成的 |
[21:48] | I think he was suspended. | 他应该是被吊起来了 |
[21:50] | Hanging like that, that means | 那样的吊法意味着 |
[21:51] | they would have to keep lifting their bodies up | 他们必须费力提起身子 |
[21:53] | in order to breathe. | 才能呼吸 |
[21:55] | Eventually, they would lose strength | 最后 他们用光了所有力气 |
[21:57] | and they wouldn’t be able to lift themselves up. | 无法再将自己的身子向上提 |
[22:00] | It’s how people used to die from crucifixion. | 钉在十字架上的人就是这样死亡的 |
[22:02] | So you think Deaton is somewhere right now, | 你认为德亚顿现在正被人绑住手腕 |
[22:04] | hanging by his wrists? | 吊在某个地方吗 |
[22:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:07] | And when he no longer has the strength | 当他失去所有力气 |
[22:08] | to pull himself up to catch a breathe, | 而无法呼吸 |
[22:11] | how long before he dies? | 过多久会死 |
[22:13] | Minutes. | 只有几分钟 |
[22:24] | But isn’t Danny still in the hospital? | 丹尼不是还在医院里吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah. That’s where we’re going right now. | 是 所以我们现在去医院 |
[22:27] | – I’ll meet you there. – Why? | -我们医院见 -你去哪 |
[22:37] | Is this gonna kill him? | 这样能杀了他吗 |
[22:40] | I hope so. | 希望可以 |
[22:42] | So I was looking through one of his drawers, | 我在搜他的抽屉 |
[22:43] | and I found this. | 结果发现了这个 |
[22:46] | He wasn’t supposed to be back yet. | 他怎么会现在回来 |
[22:48] | What do I do? Where do I go? | 怎么办 我藏哪儿 |
[23:19] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[23:21] | Nothing. | 没啊 |
[23:24] | Part of you is doing something. | 你下面可不是这么想的 |
[23:28] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉啊 |
[23:34] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[23:36] | I kind of don’t have control over that. | 这个我哪控制得了 |
[23:38] | Okay, well, I’ll turn around. | 好吧 我转过去 |
[23:41] | Yeah, totally. | 好 |
[23:47] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[23:48] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:50] | That’s worse. | 这样更糟糕 |
[24:32] | See this map? | 看到这张地图了吗 |
[24:34] | Last time we were in here talking, | 上次我和他在这里说话时 |
[24:35] | my dad put a book over it. | 我爸放了本书在它上面 |
[24:37] | There was something about way he did it. | 他那样做有点怪 |
[24:38] | It was like–it was like he was trying to cover it. | 好像是想盖住它 |
[24:42] | I don’t see anything. | 我看不出有什么特别的 |
[24:43] | Yeah, you can’t until you use this. | 当然了 得用这个看 |
[24:48] | He’s been tracking and marking everything. | 他一直在追踪 给所有事件都做了标记 |
[24:51] | Cora and Boyd at the bank, | 科拉和博伊德在银行时 |
[24:53] | the office in the penthouse above us, | 我们楼上阁楼的办公室 |
[24:56] | all of the dead bodies. | 所有尸体被发现的位置 |
[24:58] | He has a symbol for where someone was taken, | 失踪的人他用圆形表示 |
[25:00] | and then a different mark | 尸体则用 |
[25:01] | for where the bodies are found, see? | 不同的符号标记 看到了吗 |
[25:03] | Now here’s the scary part. | 最可怕的是 |
[25:05] | There have been six sacrifices, right? | 已经有6次献祭了对吧 |
[25:09] | There are 12 markings on the map. | 但地图上有12个标记 |
[25:12] | What? | 什么 |
[25:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:16] | Did your dad find other bodies and not tell anyone? | 你爸爸发现了其他尸体但没告诉别人 |
[25:19] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[25:21] | I think he knows | 我觉得他知道 |
[25:23] | where the body is going to be found, | 尸体会出现在哪里 |
[25:26] | so one of these six locations, one of these, | 因此 这6个标记中的其中之一 |
[25:29] | is where Deaton could end up. | 将是德亚顿的丧命点 |
[25:31] | I mean, it doesn’t tell us | 我们不知道 |
[25:31] | where he’s being kept right now, but– | 他现在被困在哪里 但是… |
[25:33] | But it’s close to figuring it out. | 但应该就在那附近 |
[25:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:03] | I, uh, I didn’t hear you come in. | 我不知道你回家了 |
[26:06] | Yeah, I was just doing some homework. | 我在做作业呢 |
[26:32] | Danny, you awake? | 丹尼 你醒了吗 |
[26:37] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[26:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[27:01] | I’m not doing anything, Danny. | 我什么都没干 丹尼 |
[27:04] | This is just a dream that you’re having. | 你现在看到的都是梦里的 |
[27:12] | Why are you going through my stuff? | 你为什么翻我东西 |
[27:16] | Right, but only in the dream, remember? | 没错 但你是在做梦 知道吗 |
[27:21] | Dream. | 做梦 |
[27:22] | Dreaming. | 在做梦哦 |
[27:25] | Why would I dream about you going through my stuff? | 我为什么会梦到你在翻我东西 |
[27:29] | I don’t know that, Danny, okay? | 丹尼 我也不知道 |
[27:31] | It’s your dream. Take responsibility for it. | 这是你的梦啊 都是你的错 |
[27:33] | Shut up and go back to sleep. | 别说话 继续睡 |
[27:44] | Danny boy, you might’ve actually found something here. | 丹尼帅哥 你肯定发现了什么 |
[27:47] | Deaton’s got to be at one of the six locations, | 德亚顿肯定在这6个地点中 |
[27:49] | but they’re all over town. | 但它们分布在镇上各个角落 |
[27:50] | I don’t know how we can get to all of them fast enough. | 不知道怎样最快到达每个地方 |
[27:52] | Well, we might not have to. | 不必每处必到 |
[27:53] | Danny was doing a project on something | 丹尼在帮哈里斯老师的物理课 |
[27:54] | for Mr. Harris’s physics class, | 做一个课题 |
[27:56] | and I think it actually means something. | 我觉得这和事件有关系 |
[27:58] | What project? | 什么课题 |
[27:59] | Something on telluric currents. | 有关大地电流 |
[28:04] | – Did you say currents? – Yeah. | -你刚刚说电流了吗 -对啊 |
[28:11] | Isn’t the light on that supposed to be on? | 那盏灯不是应该亮着吗 |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:17] | What does it mean if it’s not? | 如果不亮了是怎么回事 |
[28:19] | Someone cut the auxiliary power. | 有人切断了辅助电源 |
[28:21] | What about the main– | 那总电源… |
[28:45] | Derek… | 德里克 |
[28:49] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[28:55] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[29:11] | Gonna be honest, Derek. | 德里克 说真的 |
[29:12] | When Ennis died, | 恩尼斯死后 |
[29:14] | I thought to myself I’d just go for it. | 我就对自己说 上吧 |
[29:18] | Find you and kill you, | 找到你再杀掉你 |
[29:20] | Wherever you stood. | 无论你在哪都一样 |
[29:22] | Then I remembered how you surround yourself | 然后我想起来了 你老是跟这些少年 |
[29:25] | with these teenagers, hiding behind them, | 呆在一起 躲在他们身后 |
[29:29] | And I thought, “What’s a girl got to do | 我就想啊”怎样才能 |
[29:31] | to get you alone?” | 才能单独见你一面 |
[29:42] | You and me Derek, | 和我单挑 德里克 |
[29:44] | or they tear her apart. | 否则他们就把她撕碎 |
[29:45] | What do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[29:46] | You think you can beat me one on one? | 你觉得就你一个人能打赢我么 |
[29:58] | I’m gonna rip your throat out with my teeth. | 我要用牙齿把你的喉咙撕烂 |
[30:07] | Okay, so, what does this kid’s homework | 好吧 这孩子的作业 |
[30:08] | have to do with finding Deaton? | 和找德亚顿到底有什么关系 |
[30:09] | Because it’s not just homework, okay? | 因为这不只是作业那么简单 |
[30:11] | It’s a project on geomagnetic fields. | 这是个地磁场项目的作业 |
[30:13] | They flow through the earth. | 他们在地下流动 |
[30:14] | They can even be affected by lunar phases, all right? | 甚至还能感受到月相 懂么 |
[30:17] | Now, look at this. | 看这儿 |
[30:18] | This is a note from Harris on Danny’s proposal. | 这是哈里斯老师给丹尼提案的批注 |
[30:20] | “I strongly advise you to choose another subject. | “我强烈建议你选择另一主题” |
[30:22] | “The ideas here, while innovative and thoughtful, | “虽然想法富于创新和深意 |
[30:25] | “border on pseudo-science. | “却有伪科学倾向 |
[30:27] | Not suitable for class.” | 不适合课堂学习 |
[30:28] | Harris wasn’t just a sacrifice. | 哈里斯老师不只是献祭 |
[30:29] | – He knew something. – Now, check this out. | -他知道什么 -看这个 |
[30:31] | Allison’s dad wasn’t the only one | 艾莉森的爸爸不是唯一 |
[30:33] | with a map, all right? | 一个有地图的人 对吧 |
[30:34] | Danny had one too. | 丹尼也有一张 |
[30:38] | Danny marked all the telluric currents, okay? | 丹尼标记出了所有的地电流 对吧 |
[30:40] | Now, the weird thing about beacon hills | 现在 灯塔山奇怪的一点 |
[30:42] | is that it actually is a beacon. | 是它真的是一个灯塔 |
[30:43] | You wouldn’t believe how much energy | 你无法想象这个镇子 |
[30:45] | flowing through the earth | 给地球提供了 |
[30:45] | is around this town. | 多少能量 |
[30:47] | Stiles, look, they match. | 斯泰尔斯 看 是吻合的 |
[30:50] | All right, there’s three places, right? | 好吧 有三个地方 对吧 |
[30:51] | Where they’re kidnapped, | 他们被绑架的地方 |
[30:53] | and then the place where their body was found. | 然后是他们的尸体被发现的地方 |
[30:54] | Look, that’s right on the telluric current. | 看 正在地电流上方 |
[30:56] | So, maybe where he was sacrificed | 所以 也许他被献祭的地方 |
[30:57] | is somewhere in between. | 应该是在这两个地方之间 |
[30:59] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[31:00] | You said there’s six more bodies to be found. | 你说应该还有六具尸体没被找到 |
[31:02] | Deaton’s one of them. | 徳亚顿是其中之一 |
[31:03] | Got to be somewhere in between, right? | 肯定在这两个地方之间 对吧 |
[31:04] | Stop. | 停 |
[31:10] | He’s in the vault. | 他在金库里 |
[31:11] | He’s in the same vault. | 之前我们在的那个金库 |
[31:30] | Guys, hold on. | 伙计们 等等 |
[31:31] | Lydia, we don’t have time. | 莉迪亚 我们没时间了 |
[31:32] | It’s Boyd. The plan didn’t work. | 是博伊德 计划失败了 |
[31:35] | They cut the power. | 他们切断了电源 |
[31:42] | It’s just like he said. | 跟他说的一样 |
[31:45] | Go. I can save Deaton myself. | 去吧 我自己能救徳亚顿出来 |
[31:48] | What? Scott, what about us? | 什么 斯科特 那我们怎么办 |
[31:49] | Cora can’t get there fast enough without you. | 没有你 科拉来不及赶到那儿 |
[31:51] | Go. We can save both of them. | 去吧 我们能把他们两个都救出来 |
[31:53] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[33:12] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[33:15] | No! | 别过来 |
[33:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:28] | Scott! Let me give it a shot. | 斯科特 让我试试 |
[34:38] | Okay, what do we do? | 好吧 我们怎么办 |
[34:40] | Pull all of them. | 都拉下来 |
[35:08] | Take him! | 抓住他 |
[35:47] | I’m giving you till the next full moon, Derek. | 下一个满月再来找你 德里克 |
[35:50] | Make the smart choice. | 识时务者为俊杰 |
[35:52] | Join the pack… | 加入阿尔法狼群 |
[35:55] | or next time I’m killing all of you. | 不然下次我就把你们都杀光 |
[36:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:20] | No, no. No, it’s not. It’s not. | 不 不 不 怎么会没事 |
[36:22] | It’s all okay, Derek. | 都没事的 德里克 |
[36:27] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[36:31] | The full moon. | 满月 |
[36:35] | That feeling… | 那种感觉 |
[36:40] | That was worth it. | 值了 |
[36:47] | There’s a lunar eclipse. | 那次月蚀 |
[36:52] | I always wondered what… | 我总是好奇 |
[36:55] | what that felt like for one of us. | 好奇那时狼人会是什么感受的 |
[36:59] | For one of us… | 我们狼人 |
[37:03] | Boyd, what do you think will happen to us | 博伊德 你觉得 月蚀的时候 |
[37:07] | on the lunar eclipse? | 我们会怎么样 |
[37:11] | They last for hours, you know, | 会持续几个小时的 你知道的 |
[37:14] | because it’s just the earth’s shadow. | 因为它只是地球的影子而已 |
[37:19] | I wonder what will happen to us. | 我好奇我们会怎么样 |
[37:24] | Maybe it’ll make us stronger. | 也许会让我们变得更强 |
[37:32] | I hope it’ll make us stronger. | 我希望会让我们变得更强 |
[37:51] | Boyd. | 博伊德 |
[38:49] | If you know something about him | 如果你知道有关这个人的事情 |
[38:51] | and you’re reluctant to tell me, | 而你又不愿意告诉我 |
[38:53] | try remembering it’s a long list of favors and penance | 那就给我好好记住 只有做完我要你做的 |
[38:55] | before you’re redeemed in my eyes. | 善事和忏悔 你才赎完了罪 |
[39:02] | You’re gonna tell me the story, | 你要告诉我来龙去脉 |
[39:05] | and you’re gonna tell me the truth. | 还有事情的真相 |
[39:24] | Surprised to see me? | 想不到我会来吧 |
[39:26] | Only surprised that it’s taken you this long. | 我只是想不到过了这么久你才来 |
[39:40] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[39:42] | The vials in the clinic | 诊所小药瓶上 |
[39:45] | with the celtic symbols on ’em? | 写着的凯尔特符号 |
[39:46] | I knew that one of ’em looked familiar. | 我就知道其中一个看着眼熟 |
[39:53] | Sheriff, thank you for being one hell of a detective. | 警长 谢谢你 跟个大侦探似的 |
[39:57] | You bet. Let’s get you an ambulance. | 那必须啊 给你叫个救护车吧 |
[40:02] | Your eyes were red. | 你眼睛 刚才变红了 |
[40:06] | Bright red. | 亮闪闪的红 |
[40:08] | How was that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[40:09] | Paramedics are on their way. | 救护人员在路上了 |
[40:10] | I’ll be back in half a minute. | 我马上就回来 |
[40:13] | It’s rare. | 确实少见 |
[40:14] | It’s something that doesn’t happen within 100 years, | 这样的事儿一百年也不会发生一次 |
[40:16] | but every once in a while | 但每隔一段时间 |
[40:18] | a beta can become an alpha | 一只贝塔狼 也能变成阿尔法狼 |
[40:20] | without having to steal or take that power. | 不用去偷或者夺走权利 |
[40:24] | They call it a true alpha. | 他们叫这种贝塔狼 真正的阿尔法狼 |
[40:26] | It’s one who rises purely on the strength of the character, | 这种狼 是纯粹由自身的深层力量唤起的 |
[40:31] | by virtue, by sheer force of will. | 通过正直品行 坚强意志 |
[40:38] | You knew this would happen. | 你早知道这样的情况会发生 |
[40:41] | I believed. | 我相信 |
[40:44] | From the moment I knew you were bitten, I believed. | 从我知道你被咬的那一刻起 我就相信 |
[40:56] | You’re not the only one. | 你不是唯一一个相信的 |
[41:02] | No. Deucalion isn’t after Derek. | 对 丢卡利翁看上的不是德里克 |
[41:09] | He’s after you. | 他看上的 是你 |