时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on teen wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[00:06] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[00:08] | That was Derek Hale. | 那是德里克·霍尔 |
[00:10] | His family– they all burned to death in a fire, like, ten years ago. | 他全家 都死于十年前的一场火灾 |
[00:13] | Is this is your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[00:15] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[00:17] | – Who are they? – Hunters– | -他们是谁 -猎人 |
[00:19] | The kind who’ve been hunting us for centuries. | 几个世纪以来一直在猎杀我们 |
[00:20] | We kill them all. | 全部杀光 |
[00:22] | It’s our sign for a vendetta, for revenge. | 这是世仇的记号 意味着报复 |
[00:24] | Someone is going to die tonight. | 今晚要死一个人 |
[00:32] | Everyone around me gets hurt. | 在我身边的每个人都会受伤 |
[01:16] | You’re a Hale, aren’t you? | 你是霍尔家的 对吧 |
[01:41] | Is this the one? | 是这只吗 |
[01:42] | Killed two of ours. | 杀了我们两个兄弟 |
[01:44] | Find the others. | 找到剩下的 |
[01:46] | Bring them back alive. Alive. | 我要活的 明白吗 |
[01:48] | We go by the code. | 按规则行事 |
[02:11] | They were there for two days, | 他们在那待了两天 |
[02:14] | waiting, hiding. | 等待着 躲藏着 |
[02:17] | That’s what we’re taught to do when the hunters find us– | 这是从小就学会的 当被猎人找到该做的 |
[02:21] | Hide and heal. | 躲起来养伤 |
[02:23] | Okay, so is two days standard, then, | 好 所以他痊愈得两天 是吗 |
[02:26] | or are we thinking Derek’s on, like, some extended getaway? | 还是说德里克的伤要养久一点 |
[02:29] | Why do you care? | 这关你什么事 |
[02:30] | Why do I care? Let’s see– | 关我什么事呢 我想想 |
[02:32] | Because over the last few weeks, | 因为几周前 |
[02:33] | my best friend’s tried to kill himself. | 我最好的朋友差点自杀 |
[02:35] | His boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. | 他的老板差点被献祭掉 |
[02:37] | A girl that I’ve known since I was three | 我从三岁起就认识的一个女孩 |
[02:39] | was ritually sacrificed. | 被残忍地献祭了 |
[02:41] | Boyd was killed by Alphas. | 博伊德被阿尔法狼群杀了 |
[02:43] | I– do you want me to keep going? | 还要我继续说吗 |
[02:45] | ‘Cause I can, all right? | 因为还有很多 |
[02:46] | For, like, an hour. | 我能说一小时 |
[02:48] | You think Derek can do anything about that? | 你觉得德里克有能力挽回吗 |
[02:50] | Well, since he’s the one everyone seems to be after, | 既然每个人都在找他 |
[02:52] | it’s more like he should do something about it, yeah. | 我自然觉得他能做些什么 |
[02:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | There’s something different about him now. | 他现在不一样了 |
[02:57] | He wasn’t like this when we knew him. | 我们认识他的时候 他不是这样的 |
[02:59] | What was he like? | 是怎样的 |
[03:06] | A lot like Scott, actually. | 原来的他很像斯科特 |
[03:09] | A lot like most teenagers– | 跟普通青少年一样 |
[03:10] | Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic, | 浪漫无比 自诩英俊潇洒 |
[03:14] | tolerable really only to other teenagers. | 也就其他年轻人受得了 |
[03:17] | And so what happened? What changed him? | 那么发生了什么 他为什么变了 |
[03:21] | Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men… | 原因其实大多数年轻人都深有体会 |
[03:25] | A girl. | 因为一个女孩 |
[03:26] | You’re telling me some girl broke his little heart? | 你是说有个女孩打碎了他的玻璃心吗 |
[03:29] | That’s why Derek is the way he is? | 所以德里克才变成这样吗 |
[03:31] | Do you remember Derek before he was an Alpha | 你记得吗 德里克变成阿尔法之前 |
[03:33] | had blue eyes? | 是蓝眸 |
[03:34] | Do you know why some wolves have blue eyes? | 你知道为什么有的狼是蓝眸吗 |
[03:38] | I just always thought it was, like, a genetic thing. | 我一直以为是基因决定的 |
[03:40] | If you want to know what changed Derek, | 如果你想知道德里克为何改变 |
[03:43] | you need to know what changed the color of his eyes. | 你得搞清楚他的眸色为何改变了 |
[03:54] | Did you bring him? | 你带他来了吗 |
[04:02] | Oh, come in, Scott, | 请进 斯科特 |
[04:05] | And give an old man a little something for his pain. | 快来帮一个老人减轻下他的痛苦 |
[04:10] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这样做的 |
[04:11] | If you want me to talk, | 如果想从我这得到信息 |
[04:13] | this is how it’s going to happen. | 只有这一个办法 |
[04:18] | If I do this, you have to tell us everything you know. | 如果我帮了你 你要对我们知无不言 |
[04:21] | Everything. | 言无不尽 |
[05:59] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[06:02] | Hey, do you guys mind? | 你们介意换地方吗 |
[06:07] | I’m trying to practice. | 我在练琴呢 |
[06:10] | How do you know we’re not trying to practice here too? | 你怎么知道我们不是在练习 |
[06:12] | Yeah, well, see, I was practicing in the music room, | 是这样 我在音乐室练习 |
[06:14] | and I’m pretty sure basketball practice | 而且我很确定篮球训练 |
[06:15] | takes place in the gym. | 应该在体育馆进行 |
[06:17] | Well, I’m pretty sure basketball practice | 是吗 我觉得篮球训练的唯一条件 |
[06:18] | takes place anywhere you got a basketball. | 就是手上拿着一颗篮球 |
[06:25] | See? | 看到没 |
[06:27] | Wait. Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等一下 |
[06:30] | If you can get the ball from me… | 如果你可以从我手中抢到球 |
[06:33] | maybe I’ll stop. | 我会考虑换地方 |
[06:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:39] | It’ll be easy. | 很容易的 |
[07:16] | Sorry about that. | 刚刚不好意思 |
[07:22] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[07:25] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[07:27] | I’m trying to practice, if you didn’t notice. | 你没看到我在练琴吗 |
[07:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | I’ll just leave you alone, then… | 那我不吵你了 |
[07:34] | after you tell me your name. | 只要你告我你的名字 |
[07:38] | All right, I’ll tell you my name | 好啊 我就告诉你我的名字 |
[07:40] | if you can play one instrument in this room. | 只要你会弹奏这里的任何一台乐器 |
[07:44] | – One? – Just one. | -就一台吗 -对 |
[07:45] | Any of ’em? | 随便挑吗 |
[08:15] | My name’s Paige. | 我叫佩吉 |
[08:18] | Now please go, so I can practice. | 你可以走了 我要练琴 |
[08:20] | – My name’s– – I know who you are. | -我叫… -我知道你是谁 |
[08:34] | They found a third body? | 找到第三具尸体了吗 |
[08:36] | Another doctor, right after Scott found Deaton. | 也是个医生 就在斯科特找到德亚顿之后 |
[08:38] | Right after? | 时间差很短吗 |
[08:40] | Almost like it was expected he’d survive. | 简直就像是料到德亚顿会没事一样 |
[08:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:45] | How do you know your dark druid | 你怎么知道你那睿智的兽医 |
[08:47] | isn’t your wise veterinarian himself? | 不会是那个黑暗德鲁伊呢 |
[08:52] | Maybe he knew you’d find him. | 也许他早知道你会找到他 |
[08:54] | Maybe he planned it that way. | 也许这正是他的计划之一 |
[08:56] | He would never let anyone innocent die. | 他不会牺牲无辜的生命 |
[08:58] | Don’t be so sure. | 别说得这么肯定 |
[08:59] | You’d be surprised how far some people would go | 为了摆脱丢卡利翁这样的人 |
[09:03] | to get rid of someone like Deucalion. | 谁都可能变得不择手段 |
[09:06] | Or someone like you? | 或是为了摆脱你这样的人 |
[09:10] | I don’t go easily, though, do I? | 我确实挺难缠的 对吧 |
[09:14] | You know, Scott, you’ve made me something of a celebrity here. | 你知道吗 斯科特 你让我出名了 |
[09:19] | I’m a medical mystery. | 我成了医学谜题 |
[09:21] | The cancer is now virtually undetectable, | 我的癌症已经几乎检测不出来 |
[09:24] | but the doctors have no clue | 但是医生却一头雾水 |
[09:26] | why my body keeps producing and ejecting | 不知道我的身体为何一直在排出这些 |
[09:29] | this bizarre black fluid. | 奇怪的黑色液体 |
[09:34] | I did what you wanted me to do. | 我照你说的做了 |
[09:37] | Tell us how to beat him. | 告诉我们如何打败他 |
[09:39] | You can’t. | 你做不到的 |
[09:40] | I’ve tried. | 我试过了 |
[09:44] | Then this is a complete waste of time. | 那就别在这里浪费时间了 |
[09:46] | He doesn’t know anything. | 他什么也不知道 |
[09:48] | Sorry you did this. Let’s go. | 抱歉让你白白帮他了 我们走 |
[09:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:54] | I can tell you one thing. | 我可以告诉你一件事 |
[09:58] | Deucalion may have lost his eyes, | 丢卡利翁或许失明了 |
[10:01] | but he’s not always blind. | 但他并非全瞎 |
[10:11] | Okay, so if Derek was a sophomore back then, | 好吧 如果当时德里克大二 |
[10:13] | how old was he? | 那他当时几岁 |
[10:15] | How old were you? | 你当时几岁 |
[10:17] | How old are you now? | 你现在几岁了 |
[10:18] | Not as young as we could have been, | 没我们看起来这么年轻 |
[10:20] | but not as old as you might think. | 但也没你想得那么老 |
[10:22] | Okay, that was frustratingly vague. | 这答案也忒模糊了吧 |
[10:24] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[10:25] | – I’m 17. – See, that’s an answer. | -17 -看到没 这才叫答案 |
[10:27] | That’s how we answer people. | 这回答才像样啊 |
[10:28] | Well, 17 how you’d measure in years. | 17不代表就是17岁 |
[10:30] | All right, I’m just gonna drop it. | 好吧 当我没问 |
[10:32] | What happened to Derek and the cello girl? | 德里克和大提琴姑娘发生了什么事 |
[10:33] | What do you think happened? | 还能发生什么 |
[10:35] | They were teenagers. | 他们还是半大孩子 |
[10:36] | One minute, it’s, “I hate you, don’t talk to me.” | 前一分钟说”我讨厌你 不理你了” |
[10:39] | the next, it’s frantic groping in any dark corner | 下一分钟就找个四下无人的黑暗角落 |
[10:43] | they could manage to find themselves alone | 独处一小会儿 |
[10:44] | for five minutes. | 卿卿我我 |
[10:48] | Their favorite dark corner was an abandoned distillery | 他们的最佳幽会地点是比肯山外 |
[10:50] | outside of Beacon Hills. | 一个废弃的酿酒厂 |
[10:58] | All right, hold up. | 好吧 等等 |
[11:00] | How do you know all these? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[11:01] | You just said that they were alone. | 你刚刚还说他俩在独处 |
[11:03] | Back then, I wasn’t just Derek’s uncle. | 我那时不仅是德里克的叔叔 |
[11:05] | I was his best friend, his closest confidante. | 还是他最好的朋友和知己 |
[11:09] | That’s how I know. | 所以我知道这些 |
[11:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | Why do you like me? | 你为什么喜欢我 |
[11:24] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:27] | Why do you like me? | 你为什么喜欢我 |
[11:29] | Why do you think I like you? | 你为什么认为我喜欢你呢 |
[11:32] | Honestly, I think, at first, | 坦白说 一开始我以为 |
[11:34] | you liked me because I didn’t like you. | 是因为我不喜欢你 你才喜欢我 |
[11:39] | So now you’re worried | 所以你现在担心 |
[11:41] | that now that I know you like me | 一旦我知道你喜欢我 |
[11:43] | that I’m gonna stop liking you? | 我就不喜欢你了吗 |
[11:47] | Not worried. | 不是担心 |
[11:49] | Just wondering when. | 只想知道你什么时候会不喜欢我 |
[11:53] | What if I never stop liking you? | 要是我喜欢你到永远呢 |
[12:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了 |
[12:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:07] | Something happened here. | 这里发生过什么 |
[12:09] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:11] | I caught a scent. It’s blood. | 我闻到了血腥味 |
[12:17] | All right, now I definitely heard something. | 现在我肯定是听到什么了 |
[12:19] | Derek, I don’t hear anything. | 德里克 我没听到啊 |
[12:21] | We have to go. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们得走了 跟我来 快走 |
[12:40] | There. | 那里 |
[12:41] | You see it? | 看到了吗 |
[12:45] | They dragged him here, | 他们把他拖到这里 |
[12:47] | an arrow in his throat, | 喉咙里还插着箭矢 |
[12:49] | and they hung him and cut him in half. | 将他吊起来 砍成两半 |
[12:52] | They killed one of ours. | 他们杀了我们族群的成员 |
[12:53] | One of yours. | 是你的族群 |
[12:56] | Why should I care about one of your pack? | 我干嘛要关心你族群的成员 |
[12:58] | ‘Cause the hunters don’t discern packs, | 猎人可分不清族群 |
[13:02] | especially the Argents. | 尤其是阿金斯家族 |
[13:03] | But they do discern motive. | 但他们不会平白无故杀人 |
[13:05] | Ennis, why did they kill him? | 恩尼斯 他们为什么杀他 |
[13:08] | Because your young, naive beta killed one of them. | 因为你那年少无知的贝塔狼杀了他们的人 |
[13:12] | Marco. | 马可 |
[13:14] | He killed a hunter, didn’t he? | 他杀了个猎人 对吧 |
[13:17] | Accidentally. | 那是意外 |
[13:20] | They were all there– | 当时他们都在那里 |
[13:21] | Ennis, Kali, Deucalion– | 恩尼斯 卡莉 丢卡利翁 |
[13:26] | each with their own packs, | 他们带着自己的族群 |
[13:29] | before they’d killed them all | 那时他们还未杀尽族人 |
[13:31] | and decided to form their little all-star team. | 组成现在的三人精英队 |
[13:34] | But they didn’t all live here, did they? | 但他们不是全住这里 对吧 |
[13:36] | No, but there was an exceptionally powerful alpha | 是的 但有一只异常强大的阿尔法狼 |
[13:40] | who did live here. | 住在这里 |
[13:41] | She had a capacity to shape-shift | 她会变形 |
[13:44] | that was rare among her kind. | 这在她的族群里很少见 |
[13:46] | That made her something of a leader, | 因此她成为了首领 |
[13:48] | the kind of person that they would go to | 大家都争相投奔她 |
[13:51] | for advice and guidance… | 寻求建议和指导 |
[14:32] | Talia Hale. | 她就是塔莉娅·霍尔 |
[14:42] | It’s his right. | 这是他的权利 |
[14:44] | We’re not the only people | 又不是只有我们 |
[14:45] | to adhere to rituals thousands of years old. | 才遵循沿袭千年的老规矩 |
[14:47] | Which is no excuse for not evolving. | 这不是一成不变的理由 |
[14:49] | They ripped his claws right out of his fingers. | 他们撕裂他的爪子 |
[14:52] | How is that evolving? | 这变化如何 |
[14:54] | Useless debate. | 一堆废话 |
[14:56] | I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[15:00] | Ennis, don’t. | 恩尼斯 别这样 |
[15:01] | Don’t make us part of a historical cliche. | 别让我们重蹈覆辙 |
[15:04] | With two such powers, | 我们两方实力相当 |
[15:05] | it never ends at an eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙不是办法 |
[15:08] | A skirmish becomes a war. A murder becomes a massacre. | 小冲突会引发战争 谋杀会演变成大屠杀 |
[15:11] | And we end up no better than our enemies. | 我们的下场未必会比他们好 |
[15:40] | Our mark for vendetta. | 血海深仇的标记 |
[15:42] | Man, you guys really take that revenge thing | 老兄 你们真打算 |
[15:44] | to, like, a whole new level, don’t you? | 大肆复仇对吧 |
[15:47] | It’s not just revenge. | 这不仅是复仇 |
[15:49] | Losing a member of your pack isn’t like losing family. | 失去族群的一员与失去家人不同 |
[15:52] | It’s like you lose a limb. | 而像是失去了手脚 |
[15:54] | They wouldn’t even let him see the body. | 他们甚至不让他看到尸体 |
[15:59] | Somebody called for a– | 有人需要… |
[16:04] | I want his body. | 我要他的尸体 |
[16:06] | It belongs to me– both halves. | 尸体是我的 两段都是我的 |
[16:11] | First off… | 首先 |
[16:13] | You need to step back. | 你得退后 |
[16:17] | I’m just a deputy. | 我只是个副警长而已 |
[16:18] | I do what I’m told. | 听命行事 |
[16:20] | And right now they’re telling me | 而现在他们告诉我 |
[16:21] | there’s a young man who was shot in the throat with an arrow | 有个年轻男孩喉咙被箭射穿 |
[16:22] | and literally cut in half. | 身体被切成两半 |
[16:24] | This is a homicide investigation. | 所以这明显是凶杀案 |
[16:26] | Second, no matter how close you were… | 第二 不管你俩有多亲近 |
[16:30] | you’re not related. | 你不是他亲戚 |
[16:32] | He was family to me. | 但他对我情如亲人 |
[16:35] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[16:36] | What does this have to do with Derek? | 这跟德里克有什么关系 |
[16:39] | Everything. | 关系可大了 |
[16:41] | It’s never just a single moment. | 从来都不是简单的一时一刻 |
[16:43] | It’s a confluence of events. | 而是无数事件的集合 |
[16:46] | Personally, I looked at Ennis’ circumstances, | 从我的角度看恩尼斯的情况 |
[16:48] | I saw a profound loss. | 我看到的是无法挽回的损失 |
[16:50] | Derek saw something different. | 而德里克看到了别的东西 |
[16:53] | He saw opportunity. | 他看到了机会 |
[16:56] | Opportunity? To do what? | 机会 做什么的机会 |
[16:59] | To always be with her. | 永远和她在一起的机会 |
[17:35] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么 |
[17:39] | I’m not staring. | 我没在看 |
[17:41] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[17:44] | – Am I distracting you? – No. | -我让你分心了吗 -没有 |
[17:47] | I’ve got laser-like focus. | 我的专注力就像激光一样 |
[17:51] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[18:24] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[18:25] | No, you don’t. | 你才不讨厌我 |
[18:28] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[18:31] | Hate you. | 讨厌你 |
[18:34] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[18:53] | The thing was, he had this constant fear. | 事实是 他一直很害怕 |
[18:55] | He was obsessing over it, | 这害怕不断地困扰他 |
[18:57] | thinking about it all night, all day, | 让他日思夜想 茶饭不思 |
[18:59] | always on his mind. | 而且永无止境 |
[19:13] | – Why does she eat alone? – What are you doing here? | -她怎么自己一个人吃 -你来这儿干嘛 |
[19:17] | I’m looking out for my favorite nephew, | 我来照看我最亲爱的侄子 |
[19:18] | making sure no one has a crossbow aimed at your throat. | 确保没人会用弓弩射穿你的喉咙 |
[19:21] | I could get you banned from school grounds. | 我能禁止你出现在任何校园 |
[19:23] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吧 |
[19:24] | No one would ban me from anywhere. | 我想出现在哪儿 没人能管得着 |
[19:26] | I’m too good-looking. | 谁叫哥长得天生丽质 |
[19:29] | Doesn’t she have any friends? | 她就没什么朋友吗 |
[19:32] | A few, but she likes to study during lunch. | 有几个 不过她喜欢吃午饭时自习 |
[19:35] | And I kind of just don’t think she likes my friends. | 我觉得她也不怎么喜欢我的朋友 |
[19:38] | No one should like your friends. | 没人会喜欢你那帮狐朋狗友 |
[19:40] | They’re a bunch of hormonal half-wits. | 一帮乳臭未干的臭小子们 |
[19:43] | But that one over there– she’s perfect for you. | 但是那边的伊人 她才是你的完美拍档 |
[19:45] | And perfect combinations are rare | 完美的组合很少见 |
[19:47] | in an imperfect world. | 尤其在这个不完美的世界上 |
[19:52] | It would worry me too, though. | 不过我也担忧 |
[19:54] | I’d probably be thinking about it all the time. | 兴许我会一直在想 |
[19:57] | Thinking about what? | 想什么 |
[19:59] | Her finding out. | 她发现你是什么 |
[20:02] | You’ve thought that through, right? | 这些你都考虑过了的 对吧 |
[20:05] | You know it always happens. | 你知道这样的情况总会发生 |
[20:06] | One minute, you’re in this blissful teen romance, | 这一刻 你在青少年浪漫爱情中温存 |
[20:10] | and next, she sees fangs, | 接着 她就会看到犬牙 |
[20:12] | glowing eyes, claws. | 闪亮的眼睛 爪子 |
[20:14] | She doesn’t have to find out. | 她不会发现 |
[20:16] | But they always do… | 但他们总会发现的 |
[20:19] | especially when they’re perfect for you. | 尤其是当他们对你来说很完美的时候 |
[20:21] | There’s really only one way to make sure | 只有一种方式能确保 |
[20:24] | you’ll always be together. | 你们能一直在一起 |
[20:28] | Turn her. | 把她变成狼人 |
[20:38] | I kept telling him not to do it. | 我一直告诉他不要这么做 |
[20:42] | Every day the more he thought about it, | 他每天多想一次 |
[20:44] | The more convinced he became. | 就越肯定自己的想法 |
[20:47] | You know teenagers. | 你了解青少年的 |
[20:49] | I bet he even blames me. | 我打赌他都怪在我身上 |
[20:53] | He’s probably convinced himself the whole thing was my idea. | 他也许自己都认为那是我出的馊主意 |
[20:58] | I have the perfect idea. | 我有个完美的主意 |
[21:00] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:02] | Laura told you about the packs being here, right? | 劳拉告诉你狼群在这儿 对吧 |
[21:05] | There are more alphas than I’ve ever seen in one place. | 这群阿尔法狼比我在任何地方看到的都要多 |
[21:11] | Your mother would never do it. | 你妈妈永远不会那么做的 |
[21:12] | And these packs won’t be here much longer. | 这些狼群也不会在这里待太久的 |
[21:15] | The time to do it is now. | 此时不做 更待何时 |
[21:18] | One little bite, | 轻轻一咬 |
[21:20] | and she never gets sick again. | 她就告别病痛 |
[21:22] | She stays younger, more beautiful. | 永远年轻 永远美丽 |
[21:25] | Think how she’ll be able to protect herself. | 想想她就有能力保护自己了 |
[21:28] | Derek… | 德里克 |
[21:30] | The bite is a gift. | 那一咬是个礼物 |
[21:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:51] | A celtic five fold knot. It’s a druid symbol. | 凯尔特五折结 是个德鲁伊标志 |
[21:55] | The air’s different in here. Do you feel it? | 这里的空气都不一样了 你感觉到了吗 |
[21:59] | I think I know what this place is. | 我觉得我知道这是什么地方 |
[22:01] | – Is that blood? – Sacrificial blood. | -那是血吗 -献祭的血 |
[22:05] | We’re in a nemeton. | 我们在圣洞里 |
[22:09] | It’s a sacred meeting place. | 这是个神圣的集会地 |
[22:11] | Ancient celtic druids would usually choose | 古凯尔特的德鲁伊通常会在树林中 |
[22:13] | a large, older tree in a grove. | 选择一颗巨大的 古老的树 |
[22:16] | It would represent the center of the world. | 代表世界的中心 |
[22:18] | There was a belief that cutting or harming the tree | 他们相信 切割或伤害那棵树 |
[22:21] | in any way would cause serious problems | 都会给周边村落 |
[22:23] | for the surrounding villages. | 带来严重的后果 |
[22:24] | What sort of problems? | 什么样的后果 |
[22:27] | Fires, plagues, strife… | 火灾 瘟疫 争斗 |
[22:30] | death and destruction of all kinds. | 一切种族的死亡和毁灭 |
[22:34] | How does he know all about celtic symbols and druids? | 他怎么知道凯尔特符号和德鲁伊的 |
[22:39] | Know thy enemy, Allison. | 知己知彼 艾莉森 |
[22:42] | The older wolves had a relationship with the druids. | 老一辈狼人和德鲁伊有联系 |
[22:46] | They called them emissaries. | 他们叫德鲁伊 使者 |
[22:50] | Like my boss, Deaton. | 就像我的老板 徳亚顿 |
[22:55] | Do you know the myth of Lycaon? | 你知道莱卡翁的传说吗 |
[22:58] | I know it’s where we get the word “Lycanthropy.” | 我知道这是变狼术这个词的由来 |
[23:01] | According to myth, some Greek citizens believed | 根据传说 有些希腊人民相信 |
[23:04] | they owed their lives more to Prometheus | 他们的命是普罗米修斯给的 |
[23:04] | 普罗米修斯 希腊神话中泰坦神族的神明之一 | |
[23:07] | than to the gods of Olympus. | 而不是奥林匹斯山十二主神 |
[23:09] | And some followers even took names | 一些追随者甚至起类似的名字 |
[23:12] | to honor the Titans instead of the gods. | 以表对泰坦神族的敬意 而不是主神 |
[23:15] | Like Deucalion. | 比如丢卡利翁 |
[23:17] | The son of Prometheus. | 普罗米修斯之子 |
[23:21] | Lycaon didn’t just refuse to honor the gods. | 莱卡翁不止是拒绝敬仰众神 |
[23:24] | He challenged them. | 他甚至挑衅他们 |
[23:26] | He invited Zeus to a banquet | 他邀请宙斯参加宴会 |
[23:28] | and then tried to serve him the flesh of a human being. | 想让他吃人肉 |
[23:31] | Angered, Zeus blew the place apart with lightning bolts | 结果震怒的宙斯用闪电炸毁了那个地方 |
[23:36] | and then punished Lycaon and his sons | 然后作为惩罚 将莱卡翁和他的儿子们 |
[23:38] | by turning them into wolves. | 变身为狼 |
[23:42] | The part that’s lesser known is | 少为人知的是 |
[23:44] | how Lycaon sought out the druids | 莱卡翁找到德鲁伊 |
[23:48] | to help turn him back to human. | 想让他们把自己变回人类 |
[23:51] | Why druids? | 为什么要找德鲁伊 |
[23:53] | The belief was that the ancient druids | 人们相信古代德鲁伊 |
[23:55] | knew how to shape-shift. | 知道如何变身 |
[23:57] | They couldn’t make Lycaon and his sons human again, | 可以让莱卡翁和他的儿子们重新变为人类 |
[24:00] | but they did teach them | 但是德鲁伊却教会了他们 |
[24:02] | how to shift back and forth. | 如何在狼和人之间随意变化 |
[24:07] | And so the druids became | 所以德鲁伊成为了 |
[24:10] | important advisors to the packs. | 狼群的重要顾问 |
[24:14] | They keep us connected to humanity. | 他们让我们保持人性 |
[24:18] | But they’re a secret even in the pack. | 但是即便在族群中 他们也是个秘密 |
[24:20] | Sometimes only the Alpha knows who the emissary is. | 有时候只有阿尔法狼知道使者是谁 |
[24:23] | Derek and I had no idea about Deaton. | 德里克和我当时都不知道德亚顿 |
[24:25] | Or his sister, Morrell. | 或者他的妹妹莫雷尔 |
[24:28] | She’s an emissary too? | 她也是个使者 |
[24:30] | For the Alpha pack. | 她是阿尔法狼群的 |
[24:31] | Our guidance counselor? | 我们的指导老师 |
[24:34] | Why the hell don’t you people tell me any of this stuff, huh? | 你们为毛什么都不告诉我啊 |
[24:36] | I shared some really intimate details with her. | 我问过她很多私密的问题 |
[24:39] | And did she give you good advice? | 那她给了你好的建议么 |
[24:42] | – Actually, yeah. – That’s what they do. | -确实是 -他们就是做这个的 |
[24:45] | That’s what Deaton used to do for Talia. | 德亚顿也是这样帮助塔莉娅的 |
[24:48] | While I admire your willingness | 我赞赏你 |
[24:50] | to extend an olive branch, | 求和的意愿 |
[24:51] | I have to tell you, it might not be welcome. | 但是我得告诉你 对方未必欢迎 |
[24:52] | And I’m not sure that Gerard is the one to accept it. | 我也认为杰勒德不是接受和解的人 |
[24:55] | It’s true. The Argents have a matriarchal leadership. | 没错 阿金斯家族是由女性做决策的 |
[24:57] | Actually, I was speaking about the fact | 事实上 我的意思是 |
[24:59] | that he’s a complete psychopath. | 他是一个十足的疯子 |
[25:01] | The man cuts people in half with a broadsword. | 他用刀把人砍成两半 |
[25:04] | Do the two of you really have so little faith in people? | 你们两个对人这么没有信心吗 |
[25:07] | You think Gerard isn’t worried | 杰勒德难道不担心 |
[25:08] | about the deaths on his own side? | 他自己的人的伤亡吗 |
[25:09] | Do you know the story of the scorpion and the frog? | 你知道蝎子和青蛙的故事吗 |
[25:13] | I have a feeling I’m about to hear it. | 我想你正要告诉我呢 |
[25:16] | When the scorpion asked the frog | 蝎子请求青蛙 |
[25:17] | to carry him across the river, the frog said, | 背自己过河 青蛙说 |
[25:19] | “How do I know you won’t sting me?” | “我怎么知道你不会蛰我呢” |
[25:21] | The scorpion replied, “Why would I do that? | 蝎子回答说 “我为什么要那么做 |
[25:23] | Then we’d both drown.” | 我们会都淹死的” |
[25:24] | So the frog agreed. | 所以青蛙同意了 |
[25:26] | Halfway across the river, the scorpion stung the frog. | 到河中间的时候 蝎子蛰了青蛙 |
[25:29] | When the frog asked him why he did it, | 青蛙问它为什么要这么做 |
[25:30] | since now they would both die, | 现在它们都要死了 |
[25:32] | The scorpion replied… | 蝎子回答说 |
[25:35] | “It’s my nature.” | “这是我的天性” |
[25:37] | Your faith in humanity may not matter | 如果你低估了杰勒德的天性 |
[25:39] | if you underestimate Gerard’s nature. | 你对人类的信心也许毫无意义 |
[25:42] | Make sure you meet him on neutral ground. | 在中间地带见他 |
[25:44] | And do not walk in there alone. | 不要自己去 |
[25:46] | I’m an Alpha. | 我是阿尔法狼 |
[25:48] | I never walk alone. | 我从不独自行动 |
[26:01] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[26:07] | Derek, is that you? | 德里克 是你吗 |
[27:14] | Ennis? | 恩尼斯 |
[27:16] | Why would you choose him? | 你为什么要选他 |
[27:18] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[27:21] | Ennis needed a new member for his pack. | 恩尼斯需要为族群新添一员 |
[27:23] | Paige was young and strong. | 佩吉年轻又强壮 |
[27:25] | Doing a favor for Derek meant | 帮德里克一个忙 |
[27:27] | Ennis would be in good with Talia. | 会促进恩尼斯和塔莉娅的关系 |
[27:29] | Back then, everybody wanted to be in good with her. | 那个时候 每个人都想和她交好 |
[27:39] | He doesn’t remember it was Ennis, does he? | 他不记得是恩尼斯干的 对吗 |
[27:41] | If he does, he keeps it to himself. | 就算他记得 他也深藏于心了 |
[27:47] | So then what happened? | 然后怎么样了 |
[27:50] | Did he turn her? | 他把她变成狼人了吗 |
[27:51] | Almost. | 差一点 |
[28:06] | He came at Ennis. | 他冲向恩尼斯 |
[28:09] | A 15-year-old boy against a giant. | 一个15岁的男孩对抗一个巨人 |
[28:27] | There was no reason for him to fight. | 他没必要继续打下去 |
[28:34] | She’d already been bitten. | 她已经被咬了 |
[28:52] | I wasn’t really surprised when Deaton came | 德亚顿安排我和丢卡利翁见面时 |
[28:55] | to arrange a meeting with Deucalion. | 我没有太多惊讶 |
[28:58] | As William Blake said, | 正如威廉·布雷克所说 |
[29:01] | “Any sinister person who means to be your enemy | “任何险恶之人想要成为你的敌人 |
[29:04] | always start by trying to become your friend.” | 总是会先成为你的朋友” |
[29:09] | How do you know he wasn’t going there to make peace? | 你怎么知道他不是去和解的 |
[29:12] | Because I’m not an idiot. | 因为我不是个白痴 |
[29:15] | Do you know the sanskrit fable of the scorpion and the turtle? | 你知道蝎子和乌龟的那个梵文寓言吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah, the scorpion asks the turtle | 知道 蝎子请求乌龟 |
[29:22] | for a ride across the river. | 背自己过河 |
[29:23] | And when the scorpion stings the turtle, | 当蝎子蛰了乌龟 |
[29:27] | dooming them both, | 它们都要淹死的时候 |
[29:28] | what does he say to explain his behavior? | 它是怎么解释自己的举动的 |
[29:32] | “It’s my nature.” | “这是我的天性” |
[29:35] | I know a werewolf’s nature. | 我知道狼人的天性 |
[29:38] | I knew exactly what was coming– | 我非常清楚等着我的是什么 |
[29:41] | A trap. | 陷阱 |
[29:45] | I think it’s quite fitting | 在酿酒厂见面 |
[29:46] | that we are meeting in a distillery. | 真是再合适不过了 |
[29:51] | You know, the process of distillation | 你知道么 蒸馏的过程 |
[29:53] | is the separating of two substances | 就是利用两种物质不同的挥发状态 |
[29:56] | by pushing them into their different volatile states. | 将它们分开 |
[29:59] | Volatile is exactly the state I was hoping to avoid. | 挥发正是我想要避免的状态 |
[30:04] | Ooh. | 是吗 |
[30:06] | Then this is going to come as quite a big disappointment. | 那你恐怕会很失望 |
[30:21] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[30:24] | They attacked you? | 他们攻击你了 |
[30:26] | It was an ambush. | 是埋伏 |
[30:31] | One of the earliest weapons used by man | 人类最早的武器之一 |
[30:34] | was the spiked mace. | 就是狼牙棒 |
[30:36] | I’ve made one of my own. | 我自己做了一个 |
[30:38] | I’d love to get your opinion on it. | 我很想听听你对它的意见如何 |
[30:53] | Your own people… | 你自己的人 |
[31:02] | They wanted peace too. | 他们也想要和解 |
[31:05] | Look what you did to them. | 看看你对他们做了什么 |
[31:15] | So did she turn? | 她变成狼人了吗 |
[31:18] | She should have. | 应该变成的 |
[31:20] | Most of the time, the bite takes. | 大多数情况下 被咬后都会 |
[31:24] | Most of the time. | 大多数情况下 |
[31:26] | When you offered it to me, | 你当时向我抛出橄榄枝的时候 |
[31:27] | you said, “If it doesn’t kill you.” | 你说的是”如果你还活着” |
[31:31] | If. | 是如果 |
[31:42] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[31:47] | He knew the answer, though. | 他自己心里也清楚 |
[31:50] | It didn’t matter that she was young and strong. | 纵使她年轻健康也无济于事 |
[31:54] | Some people just aren’t made for this. | 有些人就是成不了狼人 |
[31:59] | But she fought. | 但她战斗过 |
[32:01] | She struggled desperately, | 也绝望地挣扎过 |
[32:04] | trying to survive. | 试图活下来 |
[32:22] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[32:24] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[32:26] | I had a vision, | 我预见到了 |
[32:27] | a vision of peace. | 预见到了和平啊 |
[32:30] | A little shortsighted… | 预见得还不够远啊… |
[32:33] | Wouldn’t you say? | 不是吗 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:19] | I knew. | 我早就知道了 |
[33:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:25] | Right after I told you my name, | 在告诉你我的名字之后 |
[33:28] | I think I knew. | 我想那时我就知道了 |
[33:30] | I’ve seen things in this town before, | 之前在这城里见到过 |
[33:32] | things no one really could explain. | 那些不可思议的事情 |
[33:37] | And then there’s the way that you talk– | 还有你说话的方式… |
[33:40] | How you say things, like how you’d catch a scent. | 你总说能觉察到一些东西 |
[33:47] | And I know you can hear things, | 我知道你能听到那些 |
[33:50] | things that no one else can hear. | 别人听不到的声音 |
[33:55] | I knew. | 我早就知道了 |
[33:58] | And you still liked me? | 但你还是喜欢我吗 |
[34:01] | I loved you. | 我爱你 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna die… | 我快死了… |
[34:28] | Aren’t I? | 对吗 |
[34:37] | I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[34:39] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我真的受不了了 |
[34:41] | Derek, I can’t. | 德里克 我受不了了 |
[34:44] | Derek… | 德里克… |
[34:48] | Please. | 求你 |
[34:53] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:35] | I remember taking her body from his arms, | 我记得我把她的尸体从他怀里抱出来 |
[35:39] | to the woods, to a place where I knew that it would be found… | 搬到树林里 放到人们会发现的地方 |
[35:44] | Another in a long line of Beacon Hills animal attacks. | 就当比肯山又多了一次野兽袭人事件 |
[35:49] | And what about Derek? | 那德里克后来怎样了 |
[35:51] | Taking an innocent life takes… | 杀害一个无辜的生命同样会… |
[35:54] | something from you as well, | 使你失去一些东西 |
[35:57] | a bit of your soul… | 比如你灵魂的一部分… |
[36:00] | Darkening it, | 而且它会黑化 |
[36:02] | dimming the once brilliant, golden yellow | 也使得曾经闪耀的金色眼眸 |
[36:08] | to a cold, steel blue… | 变成钢铁般冰冷的蓝色… |
[36:13] | Like mine. | 就像我的一样 |
[36:25] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:26] | The eyes will heal physically, but… | 眼睛会慢慢好起来 但… |
[36:31] | Your sight… | 你的视力… |
[36:42] | Leave me alone. | 都给我滚 |
[36:49] | Marco, I said… | 马可 我说过了… |
[36:53] | Leave me alone. | 给我滚 |
[36:57] | You are alone. | 他们确实都滚了 |
[37:22] | He sees as a wolf? | 他有狼的视觉 |
[37:25] | He’s not always blind. | 他并非全瞎 |
[37:29] | Maybe we can use it against him. | 也许我们能利用这一点来对付他 |
[37:33] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[37:57] | Oh, I think about you sometimes, Scott. | 有时我会想起你 斯科特 |
[38:00] | I do. | 真的 |
[38:01] | I wonder, what if I’d done things differently? | 我在想如果我之前做出了不同选择会怎样 |
[38:05] | Getting the bite to cure my cancer. | 被咬 然后治愈我的癌症 |
[38:07] | And I wonder when it became my nature | 我也在想 从何时起 我本能地相信 |
[38:11] | to believe most things couldn’t be asked for | 很多东西是求不来的 |
[38:14] | but had to be taken. | 只能去抢夺 |
[38:19] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[38:21] | The whole time that you were telling your story, | 你专心说你的故事时 |
[38:23] | I was listening to your heartbeat. | 我在听你的心跳 |
[38:25] | It never went up. | 心跳没有加快 |
[38:27] | It never went down. | 也没有减慢 |
[38:30] | It was steady the whole time. | 一直都非常平稳 |
[38:32] | Because I was telling the truth. | 因为我说的都是实话 |
[38:35] | Or because you’re a really good liar. | 或者是因为你撒起谎来面不改色 |
[38:45] | If you lied and it gets people hurt… | 如果你撒了谎还因此伤害了别人… |
[38:50] | I’ll be back | 我会回来的 |
[38:52] | to take away more than your pain. | 到时候 带走的就不只是你的痛楚 |
[39:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:10] | What’s this– what’s this look on your face? | 你怎么这副表情 |
[39:14] | What look? | 什么表情 |
[39:16] | The kind of look that makes me want to punch you. | 让我看着特别想揍你 |
[39:18] | Oh, my god. You are so Derek’s sister. | 天呐 你不愧是德里克的妹妹 |
[39:20] | I forgot. | 我差点就忘了 |
[39:21] | Well, what is with the look? | 你为什么摆出这副表情 |
[39:24] | I just don’t believe him. | 我只是不相信他 |
[39:26] | All right, in Ms. Blake’s class, | 在布莱克老师的课上 |
[39:27] | We’re reading Heart of Darkness, | 我们在读《黑暗之心》 |
[39:29] | and it’s in first person, right? | 是以第一人称叙述的 对吧 |
[39:30] | Narrated by Marlow. | 马洛是叙述者 |
[39:31] | The thing is that he’s– | 问题是他… |
[39:32] | he’s an unreliable narrator. | 他是个不可靠叙述者 |
[39:34] | You know the details of it have changed, | 他的看法能够左右 |
[39:36] | you know, just because of his perspective. | 事件的细节 |
[39:37] | Well, then we heard the story from Peter’s perspective. | 也就是说 我们听到的故事是皮特版本的 |
[39:40] | Right, and I don’t think we got the whole story. | 没错 我认为我们并未知晓所有的事实 |
[39:42] | So, what, are– are you just gonna ask Derek | 那… 你打算直接问德里克 |
[39:44] | about the girl he fell in love with | 那个他深爱又被他杀死的姑娘 |
[39:47] | and then killed? | 是怎么一回事吗 |
[39:50] | If I have to… | 如果必要的话… |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 我会的 |
[40:08] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[40:10] | I did something… | 我做了件… |
[40:12] | something terrible. | 糟糕的事 |
[40:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:23] | My eyes… | 我的眼睛… |
[40:26] | They’re different. | 不一样了 |
[40:29] | Different, but still beautiful… | 是不一样了 但依然很美… |
[40:34] | Just like the rest of you. | 和你一样美 |