时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on teen wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | If a druid went down the wrong path, | 如果德鲁伊误入歧途了 |
[00:04] | there’s a Gaelic word for that as well: Darach. | 盖尔语中也有一个词是这意思 黑橡树 |
[00:07] | If these aren’t random killings, | 如果这些不是随意杀戮 |
[00:08] | – then what are they? – Sacrifices. | -那是什么 -献祭 |
[00:10] | Virgins, healers, warriors. | 处子 医护者 战士 |
[00:12] | How do you know your dark druid | 你怎么知道你那睿智的兽医 |
[00:13] | isn’t your wise veterinarian himself? | 不会是那个黑暗德鲁伊呢 |
[00:15] | He’s been tracking and marking everything– | 他一直在追踪 给所有事件都做了标记 |
[00:17] | – All the dead bodies. – I’m not a psychic. | -所有尸体的位置 -我不是灵媒 |
[00:19] | You’re something! | 但你总有点什么能力吧 |
[01:16] | What are you guys doing here so late? | 你们这么晚在这里干什么 |
[01:18] | Practice for a recital tomorrow. | 准备明天的音乐会 |
[01:20] | Why? Something wrong? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[01:25] | There is something wrong, isn’t there? | 出事了 是吗 |
[01:27] | Someone made a 911 call. | 有人打电话报警了 |
[01:29] | All of you need to leave now. | 你们快点离开这里 |
[01:30] | If you see anyone else, tell them the same thing. | 如果看到别人 也叫他们离开 |
[01:38] | Dispatch, this is unit ten. | 巡逻队 我是十号 |
[01:40] | Do you copy? | 是否收到 |
[01:43] | Dispatch, do you copy? | 巡逻队 是否收到 |
[02:28] | This is deputy Graeme with the Sheriff’s department. | 我是市警局格雷姆警官 |
[02:31] | Step out with your hands in the air. | 请举起双手走出来 |
[02:37] | This is the Sheriff’s department. | 我是市警局的警官 |
[02:39] | Come out now. | 命令你立即现身 |
[03:38] | – Where is she? – Over here. | -她在哪里 -这里 |
[03:42] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[03:43] | It’s the same thing. Same thing as the pool. | 还是那样 跟在泳池一样 |
[03:45] | I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, | 我上车 开往了奇怪的方向 |
[03:48] | and ended up here. | 然后就来到了这里 |
[03:49] | And you told me to call you if there’s a dead body. | 你跟我说过发现尸体就打给你 |
[03:52] | – You found a dead body? – Not yet. | -你发现尸体了 -还没有 |
[03:53] | “Not yet”? What do you mean “Not yet”? | 还没有 什么叫还没有 |
[03:55] | Lydia, you’re supposed to call us after you find the dead body. | 莉迪亚 你应该在找到尸体后打给我们 |
[03:57] | Oh, no, I’m not doing that again. | 不 我再也不找尸体了 |
[03:58] | You find the dead body from now on. | 从现在开始 尸体你们自己找吧 |
[04:00] | How are we supposed to find the dead body? | 我们怎么找尸体啊 |
[04:01] | You’re always the one finding the dead body. | 尸体总是你找到的 |
[04:03] | Guys. | 这里 |
[04:07] | I found the dead body. | 我找到尸体了 |
[05:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[05:05] | Back it up. | 转过来 |
[05:09] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:10] | I know you’ve got all these ideas | 我知道你一直认为 |
[05:12] | about patterns and people dying in threes– | 受害者死亡有规律 三人为一组 |
[05:14] | Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually. | 爸 他们是被杀的 确切地说是被献祭 |
[05:18] | I’ve got half the state, including the FBI, | 全国一半的警方人手 包括联调局 |
[05:20] | coming in on this. | 都来调查这些案子了 |
[05:21] | They’re not getting away with killing one of our own. | 有警察遇害了 我们是不会放过他的 |
[05:24] | Dad, they killed Tara. | 爸 他们杀了塔拉 |
[05:27] | You know, how many times did she help me with my math homework | 你知道吗 多少次我在警局等你的时候 |
[05:29] | when I had to wait at the station for you? | 她都在陪我做数学作业 |
[05:32] | Just, uh, get to class, okay? | 你先去上课 好吗 |
[05:46] | I heard about the recital tonight, | 我听说了今晚音乐会的事 |
[05:48] | the, uh, thing to honor the losses at school. | 好像是为了悼念学校里的牺牲者 |
[05:51] | They were murders, Dad, not losses. | 他们是受害者 不是牺牲者 |
[05:55] | But your friends will be there, right? | 但是你的朋友们都会去吧 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该吧 |
[05:59] | Want me to take you? | 要我带你去吗 |
[06:01] | I don’t think I’m feeling up for it. | 我不太想去 |
[06:03] | Okay. I get it. | 行 我懂 |
[06:14] | Take as many days as you need. | 多休息几天吧 |
[06:16] | School can wait. | 学校的事不急 |
[07:02] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:03] | You weren’t at school. | 你没去上课 |
[07:05] | Did Scott send you? Is he checking up on me? | 是斯科特派你来的吗 他在监视我吗 |
[07:08] | Uh, uh, maybe he’s worried about you. | 也许他有点担心你 |
[07:10] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 我看出来了 |
[07:16] | More than once. | 不是第一次了 |
[07:19] | Idioms, analogies, metaphors, and similes, | 习语 类比 隐喻 明喻 |
[07:23] | all tools the writer uses to tell their story. | 都是作者用来讲述故事的工具 |
[07:28] | Lydia, I wasn’t aware you had so many hidden talents. | 莉迪亚 没想到你有这么多天赋呢 |
[07:32] | You and every guy I’ve ever dated. | 我约会过的所有男生都没想到 |
[07:35] | Oh, um, well, that was an idiom, by the way. | 是吗 顺便说下 刚刚那句话是习语 |
[07:42] | Idioms are something of a secret | 习语某种程度上只属于 |
[07:44] | to the people who know the language or the culture. | 了解这门语言和文化的人 |
[07:51] | They’re phrases that only make sense | 只有了解其中关键的词义 |
[07:53] | if you know key words. | 你才能听懂一些语句 |
[07:54] | Saying “Jump the gun” is meaningful only if you know | 比如”行动过早” 只有知道发令枪 |
[07:57] | about the starting gun in a race, | 才能明白它的意思 |
[07:59] | or a phrase like “Seeing the whole board.” | 或者”统观全局” |
[08:03] | Like chess. | 就像象棋 |
[08:04] | That’s right, Stiles. | 说得对 斯泰尔斯 |
[08:06] | Do you play? | 你下象棋吗 |
[08:08] | Uh, no. My father does. | 不 我爸爸下 |
[08:12] | Now, when does an idiom become a cliche? | 习语怎样会变成陈词滥调呢 |
[08:15] | I think I can get to Ethan. | 我觉得可以去找伊森 |
[08:17] | I’m pretty sure I can make him talk. | 我能逼他说实话 |
[08:19] | What do you want to do that for? | 你去找他干什么 |
[08:21] | The Druids are emissaries, right? | 德鲁伊人都是使者 对吧 |
[08:24] | So what if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas? | 说不定黑橡树是阿尔法狼专用的使者 |
[08:27] | Okay, first of all, I cannot believe | 好吧 首先 |
[08:28] | that we’ve gotten to the point where a sentence like | 我没想到我们会说出这样的话 |
[08:30] | “What if the Darach was an emissary to the Alphas?” | “说不定黑橡树是阿尔法狼专用的使者” |
[08:32] | actually makes sense to me. | 而我却一点都不惊讶 |
[08:34] | Second of all, we’re gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan. | 其次 要找到伊森很困难 |
[08:36] | – What’s that? – Going through Aiden. | -为什么 -要通过艾登 |
[08:39] | This whole thing with Danny, it needs to stop. | 你跟丹尼的那些小九九 适可而止吧 |
[08:41] | He’s harmless. | 他很无害 |
[08:43] | And Lydia’s the one we’re supposed to worry about. | 莉迪亚才是我们应该担心的 |
[08:45] | Then why are you still talking to Danny? | 那你还跟丹尼纠缠什么啊 |
[08:47] | What difference does it make? | 有什么关系吗 |
[08:50] | What do you think we’re doing here? | 你以为我们为什么来这里 |
[08:51] | You know we’re not actual high school students, right? | 我们不是来上高中玩过家家的 好吗 |
[08:54] | We’re here to eliminate a threat, | 我们来这里是为了除掉一个威胁 |
[08:55] | not hold hands and pass notes in class. | 而不是为了牵小手和传纸条 |
[08:58] | And now, we know he’s harmless. | 而我们现在知道他根本无害 |
[09:00] | Threat eliminated. | 威胁解除了 |
[09:03] | You’re starting to like him. | 你喜欢上他了 |
[09:05] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[09:07] | So if Deucalion asks you, | 如果丢卡利翁要求你杀了他 |
[09:10] | would you kill him? | 你会杀了他吗 |
[09:12] | If Deucalion asks you, would you kill me? | 如果丢卡利翁要你杀了我 你会杀吗 |
[09:15] | Stop talking to Danny… | 别再找丹尼了 |
[09:20] | Or I’m gonna rip the flesh off his face | 不然我就撕下他的脸 |
[09:23] | and eat it. | 吞进肚子里 |
[09:25] | Ever since he’s been back at school, | 自从他回来上学 |
[09:26] | they’re always together. | 他俩就形影不离 |
[09:27] | How are we gonna separate them again? | 怎样才能把他俩分开 |
[09:36] | What now? | 想干嘛 |
[09:48] | What’s that look for? | 干嘛这样看我 |
[09:51] | Nothing. I’m just kind of surprised. | 没事 我只是有点惊讶 |
[09:54] | You’ve barely talked to me since– | 自从那事发生后你几乎没理过我 |
[09:55] | Since what? | 自从哪件事 |
[09:56] | Since you killed Boyd? | 自从你杀了博伊德 |
[09:59] | I told you that was Kali. | 我都说了是卡莉叫我杀的 |
[10:01] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我当时别无选择 |
[10:03] | I thought you were all alphas. | 阿尔法狼也会自相残杀吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah, well, it’s not as democratic as it sounds. | 虽然我们是同族 但也会有纷争 |
[10:08] | And if you’re thinking I should be all filled with remorse, | 要是你觉得我应该心怀愧疚 |
[10:10] | try and remember Derek killed Ennis. | 那德里克还杀了恩尼斯呢 |
[10:12] | So it’s his turn to kill someone now. | 所以现在轮到他杀人了 |
[10:14] | Is that it? | 是这个意思吗 |
[10:15] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:17] | Maybe like the time he and Boyd tried to kill you. | 就像他和博伊德之前打算杀你一样 |
[10:21] | How’d you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[10:30] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么 |
[10:34] | Derek. | 是德里克 |
[10:43] | Why are you even talking to me? | 你们还找我干嘛 |
[10:46] | I helped kill your friend. | 我可是杀你朋友的帮凶 |
[10:47] | How do you know I’m not gonna kill another one? | 说不定我正打算杀下一个 |
[10:48] | Is he looking at me? | 下一个是指我么 |
[10:50] | Are you threatening me? | 你丫竟然威胁我 |
[10:51] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 哥可有的是法子对付你 |
[10:52] | I’m going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, | 折一大根花楸枝 |
[10:55] | wrap it in wolfsbane, | 沾满附子草 |
[10:56] | roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking– | 加上槲寄生 再塞进你那该死的… |
[10:58] | Whoa, Stiles, okay. We get it. | 冷静 斯泰尔斯 知道你最厉害 |
[11:03] | We’re talking to you | 之所以找你谈话 |
[11:05] | because I know that you didn’t want to kill Boyd. | 是因为我知道你并不想杀博伊德 |
[11:07] | And I think that if something like that happened now, | 而且我认为 如果再出现类似情况 |
[11:10] | you wouldn’t do it again. | 你一定不会这么做 |
[11:11] | You don’t know what we owe them, | 你不知道我们欠了他们多少 |
[11:12] | especially Deucalion. | 尤其是丢卡利翁 |
[11:14] | We weren’t like Kali and Ennis when we met him. | 当初遇到他时 我们跟卡莉和恩尼斯不一样 |
[11:17] | We weren’t Alphas. | 我们还不是阿尔法狼 |
[11:18] | What were you? | 那你们是什么 |
[11:21] | Omegas. | 欧米茄狼 |
[11:23] | – Derek? – Aiden, stop, please. | -德里克 -艾登 你别这样 |
[11:25] | – I’m right here, Derek. – I’ll scream. | -我就在这呢 德里克 -我会尖叫的 |
[11:27] | You want a fight, Derek? Come and get me. | 想干一架吗 德里克 有本事你出来 |
[11:33] | In actual wolf packs, Omegas are the scapegoat, | 实际上在狼群里 欧米茄狼最没地位 |
[11:36] | the last to eat, the one who has to take | 争食物又争不过别的狼 |
[11:38] | the abuse from the rest of the pack. | 只能吃他们吃剩的东西 |
[11:39] | So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack? | 所以你们兄弟就像 狼群里的狗腿子 |
[11:41] | Something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[11:43] | – What happened? – They were killers. | -然后呢 -他们杀人不眨眼 |
[11:46] | I mean, people talk about us as monsters. | 人们把狼人当怪物 |
[11:48] | Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. | 实际上全是拜他们所赐 |
[11:51] | And our Alpha was the worst of them. | 而我们族群的阿尔法狼是最冷血的 |
[11:54] | Why didn’t you guys just fight back? | 那你们为何不反抗 |
[11:56] | Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone’s asses? | 组成狼人战士 推翻他们之类的 |
[11:59] | We couldn’t, we didn’t know how to control it back then. | 做不到的 当时我们还不能控制自己的身体 |
[12:01] | – Deucalion taught you. – And then, we fought. | -是丢卡利翁教你的 -于是我们开始反抗 |
[12:04] | We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. | 我们把整个狼群打得落花流水 |
[12:06] | And by the time we got to our Alpha, | 最后我们教训阿尔法狼的时候 |
[12:07] | he was begging for his life. | 他跪着求我们放过他 |
[12:10] | And we tore him apart. | 然后我们将他大卸八块 |
[12:14] | Literally. | 毫不留情 |
[12:15] | What about your emissary? | 你们的使者呢 |
[12:18] | They’re all dead? Kali and Ennis’ too? | 都死了吗 卡莉和恩尼斯的也死了吗 |
[12:21] | All of them except for Deucalion. | 除了丢卡利翁的 其他都死了 |
[12:24] | You mean Morrell? | 你是说莫雷尔还活着 |
[12:28] | What? What’s wrong? Are you hurt? | 怎么了 你受伤了 |
[12:30] | Not me. My brother. | 不是我 是我兄弟 |
[12:49] | Aiden, stop! Stop! | 艾登 住手 别打了 |
[12:56] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:02] | You can’t do this! | 你不能杀她 |
[13:04] | – She came at me! – It doesn’t matter! | -是她来挑衅的 -这不是理由 |
[13:06] | Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. | 卡莉给德里克的期限是到下个满月 |
[13:08] | You can’t touch him or her. | 你现在不能杀了他们 |
[13:28] | Hey, guys, I think she’s pretty hurt. | 弟兄们 我想她伤得不轻 |
[13:32] | Okay, okay, hold on a second. | 好吧 等等 |
[13:34] | – Your dad’s the killer? – No. | -你爸是凶手 -不是 |
[13:36] | I mean, I don’t think he is at least. | 至少我不这么认为 |
[13:37] | I hope he isn’t. | 希望他不是 |
[13:38] | You hope he isn’t the serial-killing dark druid | 你希望你爸不是那个 |
[13:41] | who’s been slashing people’s throats? | 撕烂别人喉咙的黑暗德鲁伊杀手 |
[13:43] | – Yeah. – Right. | -对 -好吧 |
[13:43] | Do you wanna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I’m just– I’m just trying to get | 当然帮 我只是想弄清 |
[13:45] | all the cards on the table here. | 你的立场 |
[13:47] | See the marks? | 看到标记没 |
[13:48] | There are five more bodies to be found | 那里又将出现五具尸体 |
[13:50] | but it doesn’t say who the bodies are. | 但不知道他们是谁 |
[13:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:56] | Something I learned from my father. | 从我父亲那学到的 |
[13:58] | Take a step back. Look at the whole picture. | 从远处观看全局 |
[14:00] | Sometimes, you see things you wouldn’t notice | 说不定会发现新的细节 |
[14:02] | if you were up close when all you’re looking at are the details. | 有时凑近或许看不出来 |
[14:16] | Look at that. You see that? | 看那儿 看到没 |
[14:22] | – What is that? – A five fold knot. | -这是什么 -重叠的五个结 |
[14:26] | It’s a Celtic symbol. | 是凯尔特人的象征 |
[14:34] | Virgins. | 处子 |
[14:39] | Warriors. | 战士 |
[14:41] | Healers. | 医护者 |
[14:44] | Philosophers. | 哲学家 |
[14:49] | Guardians. | 守护者 |
[15:07] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:09] | She doesn’t look okay. | 她看起来可不大好 |
[15:11] | I’ll heal. | 我会自愈的 |
[15:16] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[15:18] | Do you realize how suicidally crazy that was? | 你不知道你刚才是自寻死路吗 |
[15:21] | What were you thinking going after them? | 你为什么要追杀他们 |
[15:22] | I did it for Boyd. | 我做这些是为了博伊德 |
[15:25] | None of you were doing anything. | 你们没人采取措施 |
[15:27] | – We’re trying. – And you’re failing. | -我们在尽力了 -可一直在失败 |
[15:30] | You’re just a bunch of stupid teenagers running around, | 你们只是一群傻小孩 |
[15:34] | thinking that you can stop people from getting killed. | 自以为能阻止更多杀戮 |
[15:38] | But all you do is show up late. | 但你们却总是晚一步 |
[15:40] | All you really do is find the bodies. | 你们真正在做的 只是发现尸体 |
[15:47] | She’s definitely a Hale. | 她绝对是霍尔家的 |
[15:51] | I’ll make sure she gets home. | 我送她回去 |
[16:14] | Where the hell have you been? | 你都跑去哪了 |
[16:17] | And don’t say that you needed to be alone for a while | 别说你需要自己静一静 |
[16:18] | because that is the single worst excuse ever. | 因为这是最烂的借口了 |
[16:26] | God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[16:29] | You really did need to be alone, didn’t you? | 你确实需要独处一下 是不是 |
[16:33] | I’m here now. | 我回来了 |
[16:35] | And you were safe. Trust me. | 你是安全的 相信我 |
[16:37] | I haven’t felt safe, | 我没有安全感 |
[16:39] | partially because the evil twins | 可能是因为那对恶魔兄弟 |
[16:41] | are walking around school like nothing happened. | 还像没事人一样在学校四处走动 |
[16:44] | They’re not gonna hurt you. | 他们不会伤到你的 |
[16:53] | Some days, I just wanna take a sledgehammer to that bell. | 有时候我真想拿锤子砸碎那上课铃 |
[16:56] | Why don’t you just come back with me? | 不如你跟我回去吧 |
[16:58] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:01] | I’ve got three more classes | 我还有三节课 |
[17:03] | and I put this recital together tonight. | 我今晚还要组织一场音乐会 |
[17:05] | I organized it to honor the losses at the school and– | 为哀悼学校逝去的生命而奏… |
[17:10] | And now, it just sounds really stupid, doesn’t it? | 听起来很傻 是吧 |
[17:14] | No. | 不 |
[17:16] | It sounds perfect. | 听起来很完美 |
[17:52] | Sorry, but I don’t remember having any more appointments. | 不好意思 我不记得还有其它预约 |
[17:56] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:57] | ‘Cause I could use a little guidance right now. | 因为我现在需要一些指导 |
[18:04] | Philosophers? | 哲学家 |
[18:05] | And guardians, which after last night | 还有守护者 在昨晚之后 |
[18:07] | has to mean something like law enforcement, right? | 一定是指执法者之类的人 对吗 |
[18:11] | Stiles, you have to tell your dad. | 斯泰尔斯 你得告诉你爸爸 |
[18:13] | Tell him whatever you need | 跟他说清楚 |
[18:14] | but you have to get him to believe. | 让他相信 |
[18:16] | Tell your dad. Warn him. | 告诉你爸爸 警告他 |
[18:18] | Okay, okay, okay, I know. | 好吧 好吧 我知道 |
[18:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[18:22] | I’m gonna tell him the truth. | 我要告诉他真相 |
[18:25] | And I’m gonna need your help. | 而且我需要你的帮助 |
[18:29] | Why are you bothering with me, Scott, | 你为什么还来烦我 斯科特 |
[18:32] | when you know the clock is ticking? | 你明明知道时间不多了 |
[18:34] | When you know someone else is about to be taken? | 你知道很快就会有人被带走 |
[18:38] | – By you. – Come on, Scott. | -被你带走 -拜托 斯科特 |
[18:41] | Shouldn’t you leave the interrogations | 你不是应该把审讯留给 |
[18:43] | to someone like Stilinski? | 斯蒂林斯那样的人吗 |
[18:45] | Are you the one killing people? | 你是那个杀人真凶吗 |
[18:47] | Are you listening to my heartbeat? | 你在听我的心跳吗 |
[18:54] | No. | 不 |
[18:56] | I’m not the one killing people. | 我不是那个杀人凶手 |
[19:03] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[19:05] | I’m all that stands between Deucalion and the lives of your friends. | 我是唯一能阻止丢卡利翁杀你朋友的人 |
[19:09] | I’ve been the one pulling the leash taut | 他们蠢蠢欲动要咬人时 |
[19:11] | when they’re salivating for a bite. | 只有我能收紧缰绳 |
[19:14] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:15] | He wants a true Alpha in his pack. | 他想给狼群找一个真正的阿尔法狼 |
[19:17] | He thinks it’s you. | 他觉得你就是 |
[19:19] | And a little distraction like a few human sacrifices | 而像牺牲一些人类这种小插曲 |
[19:22] | isn’t gonna dissuade him from the prize. | 是不会让他放弃你的 |
[19:25] | I’m not an Alpha. | 我不是阿尔法狼 |
[19:26] | But you’re well on your way, aren’t you? | 但你很快就会是了 对吗 |
[19:28] | Then what is he waiting for? | 那他还在等什么 |
[19:29] | What does he want me to do? | 他想让我干什么 |
[19:32] | He wants to make a killer out of you. | 他想把你变成一个杀手 |
[19:35] | That’s what he does. | 他最擅长这种事 |
[19:38] | But if I kill someone, | 但如果我杀了人 |
[19:41] | I can’t be a true Alpha, right? | 我就不能成为真正的阿尔法狼了 |
[19:43] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[19:46] | You want the psychologist’s perspective? | 你想听听心理学的观点吗 |
[19:49] | He’s an obsessive who both desires you | 他是个偏执狂 想要你 |
[19:52] | and is threatened by you. | 却又被你威胁着 |
[19:55] | If the obsessive can’t have the object of his desire, | 如果偏执狂得不到自己想要的东西 |
[19:59] | he’ll choose to destroy it instead. | 会选择毁掉它 |
[20:02] | You’ll either willingly become part of his pack | 要么你自觉自愿加入他的狼群 |
[20:06] | or he’ll make a killer out of you, | 不然他会逼你成为杀手 |
[20:08] | destroying your potential to be a true Alpha. | 毁掉你成为真正阿尔法狼的机会 |
[20:13] | Neither of those is ever going to happen. | 这两种情况都不会发生的 |
[20:16] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 |
[20:19] | You’re playing his game. | 你在玩他设的局 |
[20:22] | And while you’re trying to figure out what to do next, | 当你在考虑下一步如何走时 |
[20:26] | he’s thinking ten moves ahead, | 他已经提前考虑好后十步了 |
[20:29] | with checkmate already in sight. | 胜券已然在握 |
[21:54] | I don’t get why no one’s calling the police. | 我不懂为什么没人叫警察来 |
[21:56] | They’re gonna make an announcement over the P.A. | 他们会向公众大肆宣扬的 |
[21:57] | That’s not gonna do anything! | 一点用都没有 |
[21:59] | I told you, he’s gone. | 我说了 他消失了 |
[22:02] | Like the others, taken. | 像其他人一样 被带走了 |
[22:05] | Look, we’re just trying to understand, okay? | 听着 我们只是在试着理清 |
[22:07] | All we know is that Mr. Westover didn’t show up for class. | 韦斯托弗先生只是没来学校而已 |
[22:09] | And the last time that happened was Mr. Harris. | 而上次发生同样事件的是哈里斯先生 |
[22:12] | Anyone heard from him lately? | 有人有他的消息吗 |
[22:13] | He’s gone. | 他也失踪了 |
[22:16] | And he’s going to be the second murder. | 而且他会成为第二个被杀的人 |
[22:18] | But lydia, you wrote that number. | 但莉迪亚 那个数字是你写的 |
[22:20] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:24] | – I’m psychic. – You’re psychic? | -我会通灵术 -你会通灵术 |
[22:27] | I’m something! | 我总有点什么能力吧 |
[22:32] | A deputy and a teacher? | 副警长和老师 |
[22:34] | What’s the pattern? | 这算什么规律 |
[22:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:49] | Yes, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:52] | – No, oh– – Stiles? | -不 不 -斯泰尔斯 |
[22:53] | Dad, I’m sorry, okay? | 老爸 对不起 |
[22:55] | I’m just– I’m trying to– | 我只是在… |
[22:56] | I’m just trying to figure out how to start here. | 只是在想从哪里开始 |
[22:58] | Hey, I don’t have this kind of time. | 我可没这闲工夫 |
[23:03] | Um, for the last year, | 过去一整年 |
[23:05] | you’ve had all these cases | 你有那么多案子 |
[23:06] | that you couldn’t figure out, right? | 无法破解 对吧 |
[23:08] | I mean, all the murders involving Kate Argent, | 比如 凯特·阿金斯有关的那些谋杀案 |
[23:10] | and then Matt killing all the people who had drowned him, | 还有马特杀了所有曾要淹死他的人 |
[23:13] | and all these murders right now. | 还有现在这些谋杀案 |
[23:15] | It’s like–it’s like you’ve been playing a losing game. | 就好像 在玩一个注定会输的游戏 |
[23:17] | Stiles, the last thing I need right now | 斯泰尔斯 我现在最不需要的 |
[23:20] | is a job performance review from my own son. | 就是我儿子给我做工作总结 |
[23:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:26] | Okay, see, but that’s– that’s just it, dad. | 好吧 是这样 原因在这 爸 |
[23:29] | The–the reason that you’re losing the game | 你 你之所以一直在输 |
[23:31] | is ’cause you’ve never been able to see the whole board. | 是因为你一直没能统观全局 |
[23:37] | I need to show you the whole board. | 我得告诉你真相 |
[23:45] | I have to stop him. | 我得阻止他 |
[23:47] | Is that really a good idea? | 这样做真的好吗 |
[23:49] | I mean, if your dad is actually doing all this stuff– | 如果真是你老爸做的 |
[23:50] | “If”? | 如果 |
[23:52] | Look at this. He knows everything. | 看这个 他什么都知道 |
[23:54] | He’s– he’s planned everything. | 他 他什么都计划好了 |
[24:02] | What are you doing? | 你准备干什么 |
[24:03] | If Mr. Westover was taken from the school, | 如果维斯多佛老师是被从学校带走的 |
[24:04] | there’s gotta be another point on the telluric current. | 那地电流上就一定有另外一个点 |
[24:07] | You mean where he’ll be sacrificed. | 你是说他要被献祭的地方 |
[24:18] | There. That mark’s new. | 在那儿 那个记号是新的 |
[24:21] | Then that’s where he is. | 那他就是在那儿 |
[24:23] | Scott and Derek are werewolves? | 斯科特和德里克是狼人 |
[24:28] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:29] | And Kate Argent was a werewolf? | 凯特·阿金斯是狼人 |
[24:31] | Hunter. That’s–purple’s hunter. | 猎人 紫色 紫色代表猎人 |
[24:35] | Along with Allison and her father. | 还有艾莉森和她爸爸 |
[24:38] | Yeah, and– and my friend Deaton, | 对 还有 我朋友徳亚顿 |
[24:40] | the veterinarian, is a Kanima? | 他是兽医 其实是变形怪 |
[24:43] | Well, no, no, no, no, no. He’s a druid, okay? | 呃 不对 不对 他是德鲁伊人 |
[24:46] | Well, we think. | 我们这么觉得 |
[24:48] | – So who’s the Kanima? – Jackson. | -那 变形怪是谁 -杰克逊 |
[24:50] | No, Jackson’s a werewolf. | 不对 杰克逊是狼人 |
[24:51] | Jackson was the Kanima first, | 杰克逊开始是变形怪 |
[24:52] | and then Peter and Derek killed him | 然后皮特和德里克杀了他 |
[24:54] | and he came back to life as a werewolf. | 然后他以狼人的身份重生了 |
[24:55] | – Now, he’s in London. – Who’s the da-rack? | -现在他在伦敦 -那谁是黑暗香椿 |
[24:57] | It’s da-rock. | 是黑暗橡树 |
[24:59] | – We don’t know yet. – We don’t know yet. | -我们还不知道 -还不清楚 |
[25:01] | But he was killed by werewolves? | 但是他已经被狼人杀了 |
[25:03] | – Slashed up and left for dead. – we think. | -被砍伤 然后失血而死 -这是我们猜的 |
[25:05] | We think. Yeah. | 我们猜的 对 |
[25:11] | Why was Jackson the Kanima? | 为什么杰克逊是变形怪 |
[25:12] | ‘Cause sometimes, the shape that you take | 因为有时 你成为的形状 |
[25:14] | reflects the person that you are. | 映射着你是什么样的人 |
[25:17] | And what shape would an increasingly confused | 那一个越来越困惑 |
[25:21] | and angrier-by-the-second father take? | 越来越愤怒的父亲 是什么形状的 |
[25:24] | Uh, that would be more of an expression | 那只能说是一种表情了 |
[25:27] | like the one you’re currently wearing. | 比如你现在的表情 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:31] | Dad–dad, would you– | 爸爸 爸 你能不能 |
[25:33] | I can prove it, okay? | 我能证明 好吧 |
[25:34] | Look, she’s one of them. | 看 她也是他们中的一员 |
[25:35] | – A werewolf. – Stiles, Stiles! | -是个狼人 -斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 |
[25:37] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[25:40] | Dad, can you please just hold on? | 爸 你能稍微再等一下吗 |
[25:44] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[25:47] | All right, dad, just watch this, okay? | 好吧 老爸 看一下 行吗 |
[25:56] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[26:04] | You really don’t think we should call Scott? | 真的不叫斯科特一起吗 |
[26:07] | Stay behind me and stay quiet. | 站到我身后 给我闭上嘴 |
[26:14] | Oh, this is so not gonna end well. | 肯定没啥好结果 |
[26:35] | FYI, if your dad tries to kill me, | 丑话说前头 要是你爸想杀我 |
[26:38] | I’m gonna defend myself. | 我肯定得还手的 |
[26:40] | If my dad tries to kill you, you’ll be dead. | 要是我爸真想杀你 你就死定了 |
[26:45] | Thanks for the vote of confidence. | 真谢谢你给我加油打气 |
[26:52] | – I smell blood. – Where? | -我闻到血味儿了 – 哪里 |
[26:54] | – What direction? – I don’t know. | -哪个方向 -我不知道 |
[26:55] | I’m not that good at this yet. | 我这方面还不是特别擅长 |
[26:58] | But I think it’s… | 但是我觉得是 |
[27:03] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[27:04] | Allison, wait. | 艾莉森 等等 |
[27:13] | Allison, don’t! | 艾莉森 不要 |
[27:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[27:31] | Help him! | 帮他松绑 |
[27:40] | That’s Mr. Westover. | 是维斯多佛老师 |
[27:42] | – It’s our history teacher. – We were wrong. | -是我们的历史老师 -我们错了 |
[27:44] | It’s not guardians as in law enforcement. | 这次的对象不是执法者 |
[27:46] | It’s philosophers as in teachers. | 而是代表哲学家的 老师 |
[27:49] | Allison and her father just found Mr. Westover. | 艾莉森和她爸爸刚找到维斯多佛老师 |
[27:52] | That makes sense. | 那就说得通了 |
[27:52] | Tara, she wasn’t always a cop. | 塔拉 她原来没当警察 |
[27:54] | She used to teach middle school. | 她过去教过初中 |
[27:55] | Then the last one’s gonna be another teacher. | 最后一个人也肯定是个老师了 |
[27:57] | Yeah, but there’s dozens of them, Scott, | 是 不过老师那么多 斯科特 |
[27:58] | and they’re all headed home. | 而且还都回家了 |
[28:02] | No. No, they’re not. | 不 不 没有 |
[28:04] | They’re all going to the recital. | 他们都去音乐会了 |
[28:26] | You’ve been tracking the killer | 你一直都在孤身一人 |
[28:27] | on your own this whole time? | 查找凶手下落吗 |
[28:28] | Yeah, and I was this close. | 没错 而且我差一点就逮到他了 |
[28:31] | Could’ve caught him if the two of you… | 要不是你们 我就抓住他了 |
[28:33] | So it’s my fault? | 所以反而是我的错了 |
[28:34] | That you’ve been lying to me for the past two months? | 你过去两个月一直在骗我 |
[28:37] | You wanna tally up the lies, Allison? | 你想算说谎的账是吗 艾莉森 |
[28:38] | I don’t think you’re gonna come out ahead on that one. | 这方面你可比我好不到哪儿去 |
[28:40] | Hey, just a thought? | 打断一下 |
[28:41] | Maybe right now isn’t the best time | 也许现在不太适合 |
[28:42] | for a little family meeting? | 开什么小型家庭会议 |
[28:45] | There’s still one more teacher. | 还有一个老师没找到呢 |
[28:47] | The recital. | 音乐会 |
[28:48] | Guess we’re going after all. | 看来这下我们都得去了 |
[28:51] | What did you see the night at the bank | 斯科特要救徳亚顿的那晚 |
[28:52] | when Scott was trying to save Deaton? | 你在银行看到什么了 |
[28:53] | Nothing. | 什么都没看见 |
[28:54] | Dad, you saw him healing himself | 老爸 你明明看见了 |
[28:56] | after he tried crossing the mountain ash. | 他穿过火山灰受伤之后自愈了 |
[28:58] | I don’t know what I saw. | 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[28:59] | You saw something that you can’t explain. | 你看见了你无法解释的东西 |
[29:01] | Stiles, I have seen a lot of things | 斯泰尔斯 我在镇上见过很多 |
[29:03] | I can’t explain in this town. | 我无法解释的东西 |
[29:05] | That doesn’t make ’em supernatural | 这不代表它们就是超自然现象 |
[29:06] | and it doesn’t make ’em real. | 也不代表那是真的 |
[29:09] | They just found another body. | 他们刚发现了另一具尸体 |
[29:10] | That’s real. | 而那是真的 |
[29:13] | And that’s the lead I’m following. | 那才是我要跟进的线索 |
[29:14] | Yeah, and another teacher’s going to die | 如果你还不听我说 |
[29:15] | if you don’t start listening to me. | 另外一个老师会送命的 |
[29:16] | I am listening! I have been listening! | 我听着呢 我一直在听 |
[29:24] | You just don’t believe. | 你只是不相信我 |
[29:31] | Mom would’ve believed me. | 妈妈要是还在 一定会信我的 |
[29:52] | I know how to tie my own tie. | 我知道怎么打领带 |
[29:53] | Well, you know how to do it badly. | 你打的领带太难看 |
[29:55] | Now, it’s perfect. | 这样才帅 |
[30:08] | Still nervous? | 还紧张吗 |
[30:09] | – All good. – Okay. | -不了 -那就好 |
[30:13] | Listen. | 听着 |
[30:14] | If anything happens, find me, okay? | 如果发生了什么 来找我 好吗 |
[30:18] | Find me first. | 先找到我 |
[30:36] | I thought you were going home. | 你不是要回家吗 |
[30:38] | I can’t. | 我不能回 |
[30:40] | I don’t know why I am the one | 我不知道为什么 |
[30:42] | that keeps finding the bodies, | 总是我第一个找到尸体 |
[30:45] | but maybe if I just stopped trying to fight it, | 但是如果我不再抵触这种感觉 |
[30:51] | I’d find them before it happens, | 也许能在他们死之前找到他们 |
[30:54] | maybe with enough time | 也许能换来足够的时间 |
[30:56] | for someone like you to do something about it. | 让你们这些人做些什么 |
[31:00] | You get me the time, and I’ll do something about it. | 你给我时间 我来想办法 |
[31:02] | I swear to god, I will. | 我发誓我一定会的 |
[31:18] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[31:23] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[31:26] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[31:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:31] | But I’m not leaving, okay? | 但我不会丢下你的 好吗 |
[31:34] | Not again. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[31:46] | The records would be over ten years old. | 可能是十多年前的记录了 |
[31:49] | I just need to look over a couple files. | 我只要看几个文件 |
[31:52] | If this is about the murders, | 如果这是涉及谋杀案 |
[31:53] | you would need a court order for that. | 要有法院的命令书才行 |
[31:57] | Or someone like me | 不过我很通情达理 |
[32:00] | that’s willing to bend the rules for a handsome face. | 愿意为帅哥通融一下 |
[32:04] | Give me the details. I’ll see what I can do. | 把细节写下来 我看看能找到什么 |
[32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:47] | 来自艾登 事关生死 | |
[32:51] | 来自艾登 马上来找我 | |
[33:05] | It better be. | 最好是 |
[33:24] | There was a patient just like you described. | 有一个病人符合你的描述 |
[33:26] | Slash marks all over the body. | 满身伤痕 |
[33:29] | Doctors thought it had to be an animal. | 医生认为是动物袭击 |
[33:31] | Oh. | 这个 |
[33:33] | But there’s something else. | 但是问题在于 |
[33:35] | Something happened at the same time | 同时发生的事情 |
[33:37] | that was even stranger. | 更加奇怪 |
[33:55] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[33:56] | I just think I lost my phone. | 我手机好像丢了 |
[34:00] | Birds? | 鸟 |
[34:02] | Hundreds of them. | 成百上千的鸟 |
[34:04] | While the patient was in the O.R. struggling to hold on, | 病人在手术室里抢救的时候 |
[34:06] | hundreds of birds were flying into the walls, windows, | 成百上千的鸟飞着撞到墙上 窗户上 |
[34:11] | like they were committing some kind of mass suicide. | 好像要集体自杀一样 |
[34:14] | Or like they were sacrificing themselves. | 也许它们是在献祭 |
[34:16] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[34:18] | Not what. | 不是为了什么 |
[34:20] | Who. | 是为了谁 |
[34:57] | You recognize it, don’t you? | 你认出来了对吗 |
[35:12] | – Lydia? – Lydia! | -莉迪亚 -莉迪亚 |
[35:19] | Anything? | 看到什么了 |
[35:22] | She’s not answering texts. | 她不回短信 |
[35:24] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[35:26] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[36:03] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[36:05] | What’s necessary. | 做必须做的事情 |
[36:06] | I’m still surprised none of you seem to get that. | 我很惊讶 你们居然都不明白 |
[36:10] | You call them sacrifices, | 你们把这些事叫做献祭 |
[36:12] | but you’re not understanding the word. | 但是你们却不理解这个词 |
[36:15] | It’s derived from the Latin sacrificium, | 这个词来自于拉丁语sacrificium |
[36:18] | an offering to a deity, a sacred rite. | 是指献给神的祭品 一种神圣的仪式 |
[36:22] | A necessary evil. | 一种必要的邪恶 |
[36:25] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:26] | Oh, I wish I could. | 我希望我能住手 |
[36:28] | But you don’t know the Alphas like I do. | 但是我比你了解阿尔法狼 |
[36:31] | Please, stop. | 求你了 不要 |
[36:34] | But you, Lydia, | 但是你 莉迪亚 |
[36:36] | you’re not a sacrifice. | 你不是祭品 |
[36:39] | You’re just a girl who knows too much. | 你只是知道得太多了 |
[36:43] | Actually, a girl who knew too much. | 很快你就什么都不知道了 |
[36:48] | Lydia, don’t! | 莉迪亚 不要抵抗 |
[37:02] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:13] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[37:17] | You have no idea what you are, do you? | 你根本不知道自己是什么吧 |
[37:20] | The wailing woman. | 哀号的女人 |
[37:24] | A banshee, right before my eyes. | 报丧女妖 就在我的眼前 |
[37:29] | You’re just like me, Lydia. | 你跟我一样 莉迪亚 |
[37:31] | Look like the innocent flower, | 看起来像是一朵无辜的小花 |
[37:33] | but be the serpent under it. | 背后却是一条毒蛇 |
[37:37] | It’s too bad, though… | 太不幸了 |
[37:40] | And too late. | 来不及了 |
[37:49] | No, please… | 不要 求你了 |
[38:01] | One last philosopher. | 最后一个哲学家 |
[38:39] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:52] | Mistletoe. | 檞寄生 |
[38:57] | Drop it! | 放下刀 |
[40:00] | There was a girl. | 有一个女孩 |
[40:01] | Years ago, we found her in the woods, | 很多年前 我们在树林里发现了她 |
[40:05] | her face and body slashed apart. | 她被割断了喉咙 |
[40:09] | That was you, wasn’t it? | 就是你 对吗 |
[40:11] | Maybe I should’ve started with philosophers, | 也许我应该先从哲学家下手 |
[40:14] | with knowledge and strategy. | 他们既有知识 又有策略 |
[40:23] | Healers… | 医护者 |
[40:31] | Warriors… | 战士 |
[40:34] | Guardians… | 守护者 |
[40:41] | Virgins. | 处子 |
[41:00] | Dad? | 爸爸 |