时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Derek, I can’t take it anymore. | 德里克 我受不了了 |
[00:07] | Sacrificial blood. We’re in a nemeton. | 献祭之血 我们在圣洞里 |
[00:10] | – What’s happening to me? – I don’t know. | -我怎么了 -我不知道 |
[00:12] | Why don’t you just come back with me? | 不如你跟我回去吧 |
[00:14] | You, Lydia, | 你 莉迪亚 |
[00:14] | just a girl who knew too much. | 很快就什么都不知道了 |
[00:17] | If a druid went down the wrong path, | 如果德鲁伊误入歧途了 |
[00:18] | there’s a gaelic word for that as well– | 盖尔语中也有一个词是这意思 |
[00:20] | “Darach.” – | 黑橡树 |
[00:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:45] | Okay, all medications | 所有药物 |
[00:47] | should be sealed inside the plastic bags, | 都封在塑料袋里 |
[00:49] | and the patients carry it in their hands. | 由病人亲自拿着 |
[00:51] | When you’ve completely evacuated the room, | 如果房间里的人都疏散了 |
[00:53] | you mark the door with a red “X,” Okay? | 就在门上用红笔标上X 明白吗 |
[00:58] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[00:59] | The weather called for mild thunderstorms this morning. | 今早天气预报只说微有雷暴 |
[01:01] | And now they’re saying | 现在又说 |
[01:02] | power is already out in several towns. | 有几个镇已经大面积停电了 |
[01:04] | Hill Valley’s under a flood watch. | 希尔谷有爆发山洪的危险 |
[01:07] | I live in Hill Valley. | 我就住那里 |
[01:08] | Are your patients clear? | 你的病人全都疏散了吗 |
[01:13] | All except for Cora Hale. | 除了科拉·霍尔 |
[01:24] | Hey, anyone want to tell me | 谁能告诉我 |
[01:26] | when they’re getting my niece out of here? | 你们什么时候带我侄女离开这里 |
[01:29] | Sorry, but she wasn’t, uh– | 抱歉 但是她… |
[01:36] | You’re supposed to be dead. | 你不是死了吗 |
[01:38] | I get that a lot actually. | 大家都这个反应 |
[01:53] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[01:56] | – Derek, where are you? – Right here. | -德里克 你在哪里 -这里 |
[02:02] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:08] | Something happened at the recital. | 音乐会上出了点事 |
[02:10] | At the school. | 就在学校里 |
[02:12] | Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, | 我得赶在他们之前告诉你 |
[02:13] | before you hear any of it from them. | 你要先听我说 别听他们的 |
[02:16] | From who? | 别听谁的 |
[02:16] | Scott, Stiles. | 斯科特 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:18] | They’re gonna tell you things. | 他们会跟你说一些事 |
[02:20] | Things you can’t believe. You have to trust me, okay? | 你会觉得难以置信 你要相信我 好吗 |
[02:22] | – You trust me. – What is it? | -相信我 -什么事 |
[02:24] | Promise you’ll listen to me. | 你保证你会相信我 |
[02:27] | I promise. | 好 我保证 |
[02:41] | They’re already here, aren’t they? | 他们已经来了 对吗 |
[02:50] | So… They told you it was me? | 所以 他们都跟你说了吗 |
[02:53] | That I’m the one taking people? | 说是我把那些人带走的 |
[02:55] | We told him you’re the one killing people. | 我们说你是那个杀人凶手 |
[02:57] | Oh, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[03:00] | Committing human sacrifices? | 是我在进行活体祭祀 |
[03:02] | What, cutting their throats? | 割喉什么的 |
[03:04] | Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour. | 是啊 我肯定是在午饭时间干得 |
[03:06] | That way, I can get back to teaching high school english | 这样的话 完事后我还能赶回学校 |
[03:08] | the rest of the day. | 继续教英语 |
[03:09] | That makes perfect sense. | 真是完美的逻辑 |
[03:11] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪里 |
[03:13] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[03:17] | Derek, tell me you don’t believe this. | 德里克 告诉我你不相信他们 |
[03:26] | Do you know what happened to Stiles’s father? | 你知道斯泰尔斯的爸爸怎么了吗 |
[03:28] | No. | 不知道啊 |
[03:29] | Ask her why she almost killed Lydia. | 问她为什么对莉迪亚下手 |
[03:31] | Lydia Martin? | 莉迪亚·马丁 |
[03:33] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我完全不知情啊 |
[03:34] | What do you know? | 那你知道什么 |
[03:36] | I know that these boys, for whatever misguided reason, | 我知道这两个男孩 不知中了什么邪 |
[03:39] | are filling your head with an absurd story. | 在跟你说一些荒诞无比的事 |
[03:42] | And one they can’t prove, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他们根本没有证据 |
[03:45] | What if we can? | 如果有呢 |
[03:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:50] | My boss told me it’s a poison and a cure… | 我老板说这是一种毒药 也是解药 |
[03:54] | which means you can use it… | 也就是说不仅你能用它… |
[03:57] | And it can be used against you. | 它也能被用来对付你 |
[04:01] | Mistletoe? | 槲寄生 |
[04:19] | Derek, wait, wait! | 德里克 等等 |
[04:21] | – You need me. – What are you? | -你需要我 -你是什么东西 |
[04:24] | The only person who can save your sister. | 只有我能救你的妹妹 |
[04:26] | Call Peter. | 给皮特打电话 |
[04:28] | Call him! | 打啊 |
[04:30] | It’s not good. | 情况不好 |
[04:31] | She’s in and out of consciousness. | 她时而清醒 时而昏厥 |
[04:32] | She’s vomiting up black blood | 一直在吐黑血 |
[04:34] | along with one other alarming substance. | 还吐出很可怕的东西 |
[04:36] | – Mistletoe. – How did you know that? | -是槲寄生 -你怎么知道 |
[04:44] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[04:45] | Derek, what are you doing? | 德里克 你在干什么 |
[04:46] | Her life–it’s in my hands! | 她的命 在我手上 |
[04:52] | Stop. Derek, stop! | 住手 德里克 住手 |
[04:54] | Stilinski, you’ll never find him. | 斯蒂林斯 你永远都别想找到他 |
[05:00] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[05:02] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[05:09] | That’s right. | 这样才对嘛 |
[05:12] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[05:15] | All of you. | 你们都需要我 |
[06:07] | You should know I’m not doing this because I have to. | 我这样做不是被逼无奈 |
[06:11] | I want to. | 是我自愿的 |
[06:14] | I could still run, | 我可以逃跑 |
[06:16] | and you wouldn’t have an easy time stopping me. | 你想抓到我 也没那么容易 |
[06:19] | But I don’t want your sister to die. | 但我不希望你妹妹死 |
[06:22] | I’m only doing what I had to do. | 我只是在做我份内的事 |
[06:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:25] | You need to hear the whole story, Derek. | 你得听我说完 德里克 |
[06:28] | You need to know just how connected we really are. | 你得知道我们之间的联系有多紧密 |
[06:30] | Stop talking. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[06:37] | I don’t know, something feels wrong about this. | 我觉得有点不对劲 |
[06:41] | You know, we proved it to Derek, | 我们向德里克揭发了她的真面目 |
[06:43] | but she still had this look like it didn’t matter. | 她却一副满不在乎的样子 |
[06:45] | You know, like it was all still going according to plan. | 好像一切都在预料之中 |
[06:50] | You saw it, didn’t you? | 你也看到了吧 |
[07:04] | What’s that? | 你拿的什么 |
[07:05] | Well, you got claws. I got a bat. | 你有爪子 我拿球棒 |
[07:16] | Scott! Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[07:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[07:19] | The hospital’s evacuating. | 医院正在疏散病人 |
[07:20] | We’re here for Cora. | 我们来找科拉 |
[07:21] | What, all of you? | 什么 你们都来找她 |
[07:23] | Why does Stiles have my bat? | 斯泰尔斯为什么拿着我的球棒 |
[07:25] | Mom, just trust me on this. | 老妈 这次你得相信我 |
[07:26] | You need to get out of here. | 你得离开这儿 |
[07:29] | Right now. | 马上走 |
[07:32] | The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. | 整栋楼要在半小时内疏散完毕 |
[07:34] | We’ve got two ambulances that are coming back. | 我们有两辆救护车会回来接人 |
[07:36] | One’s 10 minutes out, the other’s 20. | 一辆十分钟后到 另一辆二十分钟后到 |
[07:38] | Cora needs to be on one of those. | 科拉必须得上其中一辆车 |
[07:40] | They’ll be picking up in the basement garage. | 车会停在地下车库 |
[07:42] | – Got it. – Okay. | -明白了 -好 |
[07:56] | You don’t have to keep me on a leash, Derek. | 你不必抓着我 德里克 |
[07:58] | I’m going to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[08:35] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[08:48] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[08:52] | Big problem. | 大麻烦 |
[09:29] | Help me. | 帮我一把 |
[09:37] | Ethan, Aiden, stop! | 伊森 艾登 停下 |
[09:40] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你们不知道自己在做什么 |
[09:41] | All we want is her. | 我们只要她 |
[09:49] | Okay, everybody, let’s evacuate this way and stay calm! | 所有人 这边走 保持冷静 |
[09:52] | You guys good? | 你们没事吧 |
[09:53] | Good– | 好的… |
[09:54] | oh! Oh, I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:37] | Don’t stop, don’t stop! | 别停 快走 |
[10:41] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[11:10] | I can’t get a hold of Derek or Scott. | 我联系不上德里克和斯科特 |
[11:13] | How’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚怎么样 |
[11:13] | She’s got bruising on her neck. | 她脖子上有瘀伤 |
[11:15] | They’re taking her to a hospital downtown | 他们带她去了市中心的医院 |
[11:16] | because Beacon Memorial is being evacuated. | 因为比肯山纪念医院正在疏散病人 |
[11:18] | The storm’s that bad? | 暴风雨有那么严重吗 |
[11:19] | It will be. | 估计会很厉害 |
[11:20] | And I overheard an EMT saying the backup generators | 我听一个急诊医生说 如果停电 |
[11:22] | might be too old to last if the power goes out. | 备用发电机太老 撑不了多久 |
[11:25] | Beacon Memorial… | 比肯山纪念医院… |
[11:27] | That’s where Cora is, right? | 科拉就在那儿 对吧 |
[11:28] | I’m taking the two of you home. | 我送你们回家去 |
[11:29] | No, I have to get to the hospital. | 不行 我得去医院 |
[11:31] | I can’t leave Cora there with just Peter. | 我不能让科拉单独和皮特呆一起 |
[11:34] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[11:37] | I’ll drive. | 我开车送你 |
[11:57] | Thank you, Ms. McCall. | 谢谢你 麦高女士 |
[12:01] | You’re him, aren’t you? | 就是你 对吧 |
[12:03] | Him? | 谁 |
[12:05] | The bad guy. | 那个坏人 |
[12:07] | You have no idea. | 你什么都不知道 |
[12:17] | You hesitated. | 你犹豫了 |
[12:19] | I pulled back. There’s a difference. | 我及时回撤 这不一样 |
[12:21] | They’re protecting her. | 他们在保护她 |
[12:23] | They don’t have a choice! | 他们别无选择 |
[12:24] | Neither do we! | 我们也一样 |
[12:25] | If all these sacrifices, all these bodies piling up, | 如果这些献祭 这些尸体 |
[12:28] | if it’s actually giving her the power to get rid of us, | 真的在给她力量 助她干掉我们 |
[12:31] | then we need to take any chance we can to get rid of her. | 那我们必须抓住一切机会除掉她 |
[12:47] | – Where’s the big guy? – He’s close. | -大块头哪去了 -快来了 |
[12:49] | What about Ms. Blake? | 布雷克女士呢 |
[12:52] | What do you mean? What does that mean? | 什么意思 这话什么意思 |
[12:52] | Like, she’s gone? | 她不见了吗 |
[12:54] | – Scott, are you kidding me? – Shh, quiet. | -斯科特 你在开玩笑吗 -别说话 |
[12:56] | Me be quiet? Me, huh? | 要我别说话 是吗 |
[12:57] | Are you telling me what to do now? | 你在对我指手画脚吗 |
[12:58] | When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend– | 你那神经杀人狂女友 |
[13:00] | the second one you’ve dated, by the way–has got my dad | 你第二个神经女友 抓走了我爸 |
[13:03] | somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed? | 把他绑起来准备当祭品啊 |
[13:05] | Stiles, they’re still out there. | 斯泰尔斯 他们还在外面 |
[13:06] | And–and they want her, right? | 他们要的就是她 对吧 |
[13:09] | Which means now we don’t have her either, | 现在我们也不知道她在哪 |
[13:11] | so my dad and Cora are both dead! | 那我爸和科拉都死定了 |
[13:13] | Not yet. | 别妄下定论 |
[13:17] | Is she really dying? | 她真的快不行了吗 |
[13:19] | She’s definitely not getting any better. | 完全没有转好的迹象 |
[13:22] | There has to be something that we can do. | 我们肯定能做些什么 |
[13:24] | We have to help her. | 我们得帮她 |
[13:28] | You can’t. | 你帮不了 |
[13:30] | Only I can. | 只有我能 |
[13:32] | I can save her, | 我能救她 |
[13:33] | and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. | 还能告诉你斯蒂林斯警长在哪 |
[13:36] | But there is a pack of Alphas | 但现在医院有一群阿尔法狼 |
[13:37] | in this hospital who want me dead. | 想杀了我 |
[13:40] | So I’ll help you… | 所以我会帮你们… |
[13:42] | but only when I’m out of here and safe. | 但你们得先让我安全地离开这里 |
[13:47] | Only then. | 否则免谈 |
[13:55] | – Derek, wait! – She was trying to get out. | -德里克 等等 -她想逃出去 |
[13:57] | I was trying to keep from getting killed. | 我只是想保命 |
[13:58] | You can’t blame me for that. | 这有什么错 |
[14:00] | If you want to show you’re one of the good guys, | 如果你想证明你是好人 |
[14:01] | then heal her. | 就治好她 |
[14:02] | Not until I’m safe. | 等我安全了再说 |
[14:04] | I’d like to volunteer | 让我用 |
[14:05] | a different method of persuasion. | 另一种方法来说服你吧 |
[14:06] | – Let’s torture her. – Works for me. | -折磨她吧 -我觉得行 |
[14:09] | Um, can I have your attention? | 请大家注意 |
[14:13] | Mr. Deucalion– | 丢卡利翁先生 |
[14:14] | Excuse me, just Deucalion– | 不好意思 是丢卡利翁… |
[14:18] | Request you bring the woman calling herself | 他请你们把自称是詹妮弗·布雷克的女人 |
[14:21] | Jennifer Blake to the E.R. Reception. | 带到急诊接待室 |
[14:24] | Do this, and everyone else can leave. | 然后其他人就可以走了 |
[14:26] | You have ten minutes. | 你们有十分钟的时间 |
[14:32] | – He’s not gonna hurt her. – Shut up. | -他不会伤害她的 -闭嘴 |
[14:33] | He won’t! | 他不会的 |
[14:36] | Scott, you know why. | 斯科特 你知道为什么 |
[14:39] | Tell them it’s true. | 告诉他们这是真的 |
[14:42] | What does she mean? | 她什么意思 |
[14:47] | You’re not the only one he wants in his pack. | 他不止想把你拉进他的族群 |
[15:02] | Looks like the evacuation’s over. | 看来疏散已经结束了 |
[15:04] | Are you catching a scent? | 你能闻到什么气味吗 |
[15:06] | No, not with the rain this heavy. | 不行 雨太大了 |
[15:10] | Deucalion doesn’t just want an Alpha pack. | 丢卡利翁不仅想要组建阿尔法狼族群 |
[15:12] | He wants perfection. | 他想要完美 |
[15:15] | That means adding the rarest of Alphas to his ranks. | 他还想要一只最罕见的阿尔法狼 |
[15:18] | A true Alpha. | 真正的阿尔法狼 |
[15:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:24] | The kind that doesn’t have to steal | 不需要从别人那里获取力量的 |
[15:26] | his power from another. | 阿尔法狼 |
[15:29] | One that can rise by the force of his own will. | 靠自身意志就可以变强 |
[15:34] | Our little Scott. | 就是咱们的小斯科特 |
[15:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 先别管这个 |
[15:42] | We still need to get her out of here. | 我们得先把她弄出去 |
[15:44] | Scott, your mom– | 斯科特 你妈妈… |
[15:45] | My mom said there’s one more ambulance | 我妈刚才说20分钟后 |
[15:46] | coming in 20 minutes. | 还会来一辆救护车 |
[15:47] | And I don’t think we’ve been here that long, | 现在肯定还没到 |
[15:49] | so if we can get down to the garage, | 如果我们能到车库 |
[15:51] | get to the last ambulance, we can get out of here. | 上了那辆救护车 就能逃出去 |
[15:53] | The twins aren’t gonna let us just walk out. | 双胞胎可不会干看着我们出去 |
[15:55] | – I’ll distract them. – You mean fight them. | -我来支开他们 -跟他们打吗 |
[15:57] | – Whatever I have to do. – I’ll help you. | -只能这么做了 -我来帮你 |
[16:01] | Um, sorry, but I’m not going anywhere without you, Derek. | 不好意思 德里克去哪我就去哪 |
[16:05] | I’ll do it. | 还是我来吧 |
[16:07] | But I’d prefer to be out there with an advantage. | 但最好有个东西防身 |
[16:09] | An advantage like what? You mean like a weapon? | 什么东西 武器吗 |
[16:13] | Something better than a baseball bat. | 起码得比棒球棍强点吧 |
[16:19] | Hey, wait. What about these? | 等等 这个行吗 |
[16:22] | Do you know how to use those? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[16:24] | – Well, no. – Put ’em down. | -不知道 -那就放回去 |
[16:31] | Epinephrine? | 肾上腺素呢 |
[16:33] | That’s only gonna make him stronger. | 只会让他们变得更强大 |
[16:37] | How strong? | 能变得多强 |
[16:50] | All right, boys. | 来吧 小子们 |
[16:52] | Let’s rumble. | 准备干一架吧 |
[17:21] | It’s still here! | 车还在呢 |
[17:32] | Derek, over here. | 德里克 过来 |
[17:50] | Julia. | 朱莉娅 |
[18:00] | It is you. | 终于找到你了 |
[18:06] | You can’t beat her on your own. | 你一个人打不过她的 |
[18:10] | That’s why we’re gonna run. | 那我们只能跑了 |
[18:19] | Wait, wait! The elevator! | 等等 坐电梯 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[18:46] | That was more than helpful. | 你可帮上大忙了 |
[18:48] | What now? What do you want with me? | 现在呢 你想对我怎样 |
[18:51] | You? | 你吗 |
[18:53] | You’re my gesture of goodwill. | 我会大发善心的 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么意思 |
[19:00] | Go find your son. | 去找你的儿子吧 |
[19:06] | Do yourself a favor, Melissa. | 别找麻烦哦 麦丽莎 |
[19:09] | Be careful out there. | 万事小心 |
[19:15] | Okay, okay, okay. We’re okay. | 好了 我们安全了 |
[19:18] | We’re all right. You okay? How you doing? | 安全了 你还好吗 感觉怎样 |
[19:21] | Wh-why do you look like you’re not breathing? | 你怎么看起来已经停止呼吸了 |
[19:27] | Because you aren’t breathing, are you? | 不会真停止呼吸了吧 |
[19:29] | Oh, no. Oh, god. Oh, no, no, no. | 别啊 老天 别死啊 |
[19:31] | Why are you not breathing? Come on. | 你怎么没气了 快呼吸啊 |
[19:39] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 冷静 |
[19:41] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[19:43] | Here we go, tilt the head. | 现在 将头部略微上扬 |
[19:44] | Fingers on the chin. Clear the throat. | 手指托住下巴 清理喉咙 |
[19:48] | Great, nothing. I see nothing. | 很好 没有异物 |
[19:49] | Okay, all right, so, uh… | 好吧 接下来… |
[19:51] | Just pinch the nose and blow. | 只要捏住鼻孔 对嘴吹气 |
[20:00] | Oh, come on, Cora. | 加油 科拉 |
[20:03] | Come on, Cora. | 科拉 快吸气 |
[20:11] | If you’re thinking service hatch, | 电梯维修口已经被他们 |
[20:13] | they bolt from the outside, so you’d have to break it. | 从外面闩上了 你只能打破它 |
[20:16] | All you’d end up doing is creating a lot of noise, | 但这会发出巨大的声响 |
[20:17] | telling them exactly where we are. | 我们的位置就暴露了 |
[20:19] | Kali already knows. | 卡莉已经知道了 |
[20:20] | Not necessarily. She saw that we got in, | 不一定 她只看到我们进来了 |
[20:22] | but she might not know that we didn’t get out. | 但她不知道我们没出去 |
[20:23] | Yeah, well, if I get through, | 如果我能穿过维修口 |
[20:24] | then we can go to another floor. | 我们就能到达另一层了 |
[20:26] | Or you’d end up fighting them alone in an elevator shaft. | 或者你会在电梯井里孤军奋战 |
[20:30] | They’ll rip my head off before you even have a chance | 你可能还没来得及出一拳 |
[20:31] | to land a punch. | 头就被他们拧掉了 |
[20:35] | Then someone needs to | 那得找个人 |
[20:36] | get the backup generator running again. | 重启备用发电机 |
[20:41] | Oh, come on, Cora. | 坚持住 科拉 |
[20:46] | Come on, breathe. | 快吸气 |
[20:49] | Come on, Cora, breathe. | 快 科拉 吸气啊 |
[20:59] | You know, next time I put my lips to your mouth, | 下次我亲你的时候 |
[21:01] | you better be awake. | 你最好有意识 |
[21:07] | That shot didn’t last very long. | 那一针没能维持多久啊 |
[21:22] | Those twins are really starting to piss me off. | 那对双胞胎真把我给惹毛了 |
[21:25] | How the hell are we supposed to get past them? | 我们到底要怎样才能逃出去 |
[21:27] | Personally, I think if we keep letting them | 如果我俩干站着 |
[21:29] | beat the living crap out of us, | 让他俩揍个爽快 |
[21:31] | They’ll tire and give up. | 他们揍累了就会走了 |
[21:47] | You couldn’t have waited, like, ten seconds? | 你就不能等个十秒再跳下来吗 |
[21:53] | They didn’t get out, did they? | 他们没能逃出去对吧 |
[22:01] | “Don’t move. On our way.” | “待在原地 我们马上到” |
[22:11] | You just hold on a little longer, okay? | 再撑一下 好吗 |
[22:14] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[22:15] | if anyone’s gonna get us out of this, it’s Scott. | 斯科特肯定会帮我们逃出去的 |
[22:19] | Can’t believe I just said that. | 真不敢相信我竟然这么说 |
[22:24] | You know, I actually used to be the one with the plan. | 我其实是个有备无患的人 |
[22:27] | Well, or at least a plan B. | 至少都会有后备计划 |
[22:33] | Now I don’t know. | 现在没法子了 |
[22:34] | Now I’m thinking maybe you were right. | 现在想想 或许你是对的 |
[22:35] | You know, maybe–maybe we are pretty much useless. | 也许我们真心没啥用 |
[22:39] | Maybe all we really do is show up | 也许我们能做的就只有在事发现场 |
[22:41] | and find the bodies. | 发现尸体 |
[22:47] | I don’t want to find my father’s body. | 但我不想去找爸爸的尸体 |
[23:00] | You know, you’re a lot easier to talk to | 说真的 你昏迷的时候 |
[23:01] | when you’re completely unconscious. | 真是个不错的倾诉对象 |
[23:38] | I’m gonna take that as a sign you’re a little worried. | 你上膛是因为担心吧 |
[23:41] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[23:46] | – I think I heard something. – Where? | -我听到了什么声音 -在哪儿 |
[23:51] | Below us. | 楼下 |
[24:25] | Stiles! Stiles, open the door! | 斯泰尔斯 快开门 |
[24:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:29] | Help me get him in. | 帮我把他弄进去 |
[24:32] | Where’s Derek and Jennifer? | 德里克和詹尼弗去哪了 |
[24:34] | I have to go back for them and my mom. | 我得回去找他们还有我妈妈 |
[24:36] | Okay, two problems. | 好吧 现在有两个麻烦 |
[24:37] | Kali’s got the keys to this thing, | 卡莉拿走了救护车的钥匙了 |
[24:38] | and I just saw the twins, like, 30 seconds ago. | 还有大约半分钟前 我看到双胞胎了 |
[24:44] | Stay here. | 你就呆在这里 |
[25:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[25:13] | We’re trying not to hurt you. | 我们正尽力不伤害到你 |
[25:15] | – Try harder. – Hey! | -再努力点 -嘿 |
[25:17] | I’d like to try something. | 试试这个 |
[25:28] | Sweetheart, get up! | 宝贝 快起来 |
[25:31] | Come on. | 快走 |
[25:41] | Anything? | 收到什么了吗 |
[25:48] | Derek, I know what you’re thinking– | 德里克 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[25:51] | that I’m using you, | 你觉得我在利用你 |
[25:54] | that everything that has happened between us is a lie, | 我们之间都是假的 |
[25:58] | or that I’m evil. | 我是个恶魔 |
[26:01] | A bitch. | 贱人 |
[26:04] | But I hope you’re not thinking | 但是我希望你想的 |
[26:07] | the most superficial thought… | 不是最肤浅的问题 |
[26:11] | “Is that her real face? | 她其实长那个样子吗 |
[26:14] | The slashed, mutilated face | 满脸伤疤 残破不堪 |
[26:16] | revealed by the mistletoe… | 在槲寄生下暴露无遗 |
[26:21] | Is that what she really looks like?” | 那是她真实的样貌吗 |
[26:26] | You should have kept his mother. | 你不该放走他母亲 |
[26:28] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[26:30] | You have a soft spot for him. | 这样你就能抓着他的软肋了 |
[26:33] | I have an investment I’m trying to mature. | 我有一项需要慎重考虑的投资 |
[26:37] | If you want to talk about soft spots, | 既然你提到了软肋 |
[26:39] | let’s talk about Jennifer Blake. | 我们就来说说詹妮弗·布雷克 |
[26:42] | Or…what was her name again? | 她以前叫什么来着 |
[26:48] | Julia. | 朱莉娅 |
[26:50] | Julia Baccari. | 朱莉娅·芭卡瑞 |
[26:53] | That was my name. | 那是我以前的名字 |
[26:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[26:57] | I guess I should have changed it to something | 我想我当初应该 |
[26:59] | with different first letters. | 换一个首字母不同的名字 |
[27:01] | I think I read somewhere that people always pick aliases | 我好像读到过 人们在挑选别名时 |
[27:03] | that are subconsciously derivative | 总会潜意识地 |
[27:05] | of their original name. | 根据自己的真实名字变化得来 |
[27:07] | It’s a way of not completely letting go of your identity, | 这样就不会完全放弃你的身份 |
[27:11] | since your name is so tied to your sense of self. | 因为名字和自我感知紧密联系 |
[27:15] | Do you know what else is? | 你知道除此之外还有什么吗 |
[27:20] | Your face. | 你的脸 |
[27:24] | The one that’s supposed to be | 当你看向镜子的时候 |
[27:26] | staring back at you in the mirror. | 也看向你的那张脸 |
[27:31] | Not some hacked up atrocity you can’t even recognize. | 不是那张自己也无法认出的面目全非的脸 |
[27:34] | I still don’t care. | 这也不干我的事 |
[27:35] | But I bet you’re curious. | 但是我敢说你很好奇 |
[27:38] | I bet you wonder exactly what happened. | 你想知道究竟发生了什么 |
[27:41] | You were an emissary. | 你以前是个使者 |
[27:43] | They tried killing you along with the rest of the pack. | 他们在消灭狼群的时候也想杀了你 |
[27:45] | Mystery solved. | 不就是这样 |
[27:48] | I was Kali’s emissary. | 我以前是卡莉的使者 |
[27:54] | And I was the one she couldn’t kill. | 她杀不了我 |
[28:19] | I didn’t understand why I had to kill her too. | 我不明白为什么要把她也杀了 |
[28:22] | She was harmless. | 她不具有威胁性 |
[28:26] | But I did it because you wanted me to. | 但我依旧杀了她 因为你希望我这么做 |
[28:30] | I did everything you asked to be a part of this pack. | 为了加入族群 我做了你要求的一切 |
[28:33] | You did it to be with Ennis, | 你这么做是为了和恩尼斯在一起 |
[28:36] | so don’t point that accusing toe at me. | 不要怪到我头上来 |
[28:39] | And as for harmless, | 至于有没有威胁 |
[28:41] | how harmless does she look now? | 她现在看起来还毫无威胁吗 |
[28:44] | I thought she was dead. | 我以为她死了 |
[28:50] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[28:52] | Are you asking… | 你的意思是 |
[28:54] | If maybe there was a moment of uncertainty? | 是否有一丝可能 |
[28:58] | That when I walked away | 当我转身走开 |
[28:59] | thinking she was dead, | 认为她已经死了 |
[29:00] | that maybe I turned back? | 也许我回头了 |
[29:03] | And maybe I saw her there, lying perfectly still, | 也许我看到她 一动不动地躺在那 |
[29:07] | but I focused my hearing anyway. | 我还是仔细去听了 |
[29:10] | Listened to the sound of her heart still beating, | 听到她的心脏还在跳动 |
[29:15] | still fighting for life, and I thought, | 还在挣扎 然后我想 |
[29:18] | “I could go back and finish it, | 我可以回去结束了她 |
[29:21] | or I could let someone I love die peacefully.” | 或者让我爱之人平静地死去 |
[29:27] | And maybe I just kept walking. | 也许我只是继续走开了 |
[29:33] | My heart bleeds for you, Kali. | 我的心在淌血呢 卡莉 |
[29:36] | Apparently hers | 显然她的心脏 |
[29:38] | could have bled a little more. | 本该更为枯竭 |
[29:45] | For years, the nemeton’s power was virtually gone, | 几年过去了 圣洞的力量几乎消失 |
[29:50] | like the dying ember of a burned out fire. | 就像火星快要熄灭的灰烬 |
[29:55] | But a few months earlier, | 但是在彻底泯灭的几个月前 |
[29:58] | something happened | 出现了变化 |
[30:00] | that caused that ember to glow a little brighter. | 灰烬又燃起来了 |
[30:07] | Something that gave it a spark of power again. | 有一样东西又让它有了能量 |
[30:13] | The sacrifice of a virgin. | 处子献祭 |
[30:27] | You didn’t know what you were doing back then, | 你当时并不知道自己在做什么 |
[30:30] | but killing Paige in the root cellar, | 但是在地窖里杀死佩吉 |
[30:33] | sacrificing her there, gave power to the nemeton. | 进行献祭 给圣洞带来了力量 |
[30:38] | You gave it power again. | 你又赋予了它力量 |
[30:42] | You gave me power. | 赋予了我力量 |
[30:45] | Just enough to hold on to life a little longer. | 恰巧让我多活了段时间 |
[30:52] | Long enough to be found. | 能及时被人发现 |
[31:04] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[31:07] | He just let me go, said it was a gesture of goodwill. | 他放我走了 说是为了表示友好 |
[31:09] | No other reason. | 没有其它原因 |
[31:12] | He had to have a reason. | 他这么做肯定有原因 |
[31:13] | I don’t think he does anything without a reason. | 他做任何事情都有原因 |
[31:16] | Well, if that means I should continue | 如果你的意思是 |
[31:18] | to be profoundly terrified, then don’t worry about it. | 我应该保持高度恐慌 不用担心 |
[31:20] | I got that covered. | 我已经深有体会了 |
[31:43] | You know mistletoe is important to druids, | 你知道槲寄生对德鲁伊人很重要 |
[31:45] | but do you know the myth | 但是你知道 |
[31:46] | of why people kiss under mistletoe? | 人们为什么要在槲寄生下亲吻的神话吗 |
[31:50] | – No. – It’s a Norse myth. | -不知道 -那是个挪威神话 |
[31:54] | Baldur, the son of odin, | 巴尔德尔 奥丁之子 |
[31:56] | was the most beloved by the other gods, | 众神最为喜爱他 |
[31:59] | so much that they wanted to protect him | 他们想要保护他 |
[32:01] | from all of the dangers in the world. | 远离世上所有危险 |
[32:05] | His mother, Frigg, took an oath | 他的母亲弗丽嘉 |
[32:08] | from fire and water, metal, stone, and every living thing, | 要水 火 金属 石头和一切生物宣誓 |
[32:12] | that they would never hurt Baldur. | 它们永远不会伤害巴尔德尔 |
[32:16] | At a gathering, they tested him. | 在一次集会上 他们对他进行测试 |
[32:19] | Stones, arrows, and flame | 石头 箭 火焰 |
[32:22] | were all hurled at him. | 都扔向他 |
[32:25] | Nothing worked. | 他丝毫无恙 |
[32:26] | But there was one god who wasn’t so enamored of Baldur. | 但有一个神并不那么热爱巴尔德尔 |
[32:30] | The god of mischief, Loki. | 邪神 洛基 |
[32:33] | Loki discovered that Frigg had forgotten to ask mistletoe, | 洛基发现弗丽嘉忘了要槲寄生宣誓 |
[32:38] | a tiny, seemingly harmless plant. | 一种小小的 看起来无害的植物 |
[32:43] | And completely overlooked. | 它彻底被忽视了 |
[32:46] | Loki fashioned a dart out of mistletoe, | 洛基用槲寄生做了一个飞镖 |
[32:48] | and it killed Baldur. | 并用它杀了巴尔德尔 |
[32:51] | Frigg was heartbroken. | 弗丽嘉心碎了 |
[32:52] | She decreed that mistletoe | 她下令从今往后槲寄生 |
[32:54] | would never again be used as a weapon | 将永远不能成为武器 |
[32:57] | and that she would place a kiss on anyone | 而她会亲吻任何从槲寄生 |
[32:58] | who passed under it. | 下面走过的人 |
[33:01] | So now we hang mistletoe underneath our door | 所以我们现在在过节的时候 |
[33:03] | during the holidays… | 把槲寄生挂在门框下 |
[33:07] | so that we will never overlook it again. | 这样我们就永远都不会 再忽视它 |
[33:14] | We were the overlooked… | 我们就是被忽视的人 |
[33:17] | The emissaries. | 使者 |
[33:19] | It was a mistake Deucalion and the alphas | 这是丢卡利翁和阿尔法狼们 |
[33:22] | should never have made, | 永不该犯的错误 |
[33:24] | because I made an oath of my own. | 因为我有一个自己的誓言 |
[33:26] | From virgins and warriors, | 从处子 到战士 |
[33:29] | from healers, philosophers, and guardians, | 从医护者 哲学家 到守护者 |
[33:34] | to loan me their power so that I could teach these monsters | 借助他们的力量 我可以教这些怪物 |
[33:37] | that their monstrous actions would never be overlooked. | 他们这些强大的力量将永不会被忽视 |
[33:41] | – You killed innocent people. – So have you. | -你滥杀无辜 -你也一样 |
[33:44] | I know the real color of your eyes, Derek. | 我知道你眼睛的真实颜色 德里克 |
[33:48] | And I know what it means. | 我知道这意味着什么 |
[33:52] | I’m not asking you to save just my life. | 我不是求你救我的命而已 |
[33:56] | I’m asking you to save everyone they’ll ever hurt again. | 我是在求你救他们将要伤害的每一个人 |
[34:02] | You can’t beat them. | 你斗不过他们的 |
[34:05] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[34:09] | Boyd asked you right before he died, | 博伊德临死前问过你 |
[34:11] | what happens to a werewolf during a lunar eclipse? | 月蚀的时候狼人会怎么样 |
[34:14] | You didn’t get the chance to tell him, | 你没来得及告诉他 |
[34:17] | but you know, don’t you? | 但你是知道的 对吧 |
[34:20] | What happens, Derek? | 会怎样 德里克 |
[34:23] | During the total lunar eclipse? | 在月蚀到来 一片漆黑的时候 |
[34:28] | We lose all our power. | 我们会失去所有力量 |
[34:37] | So then they’re essentially trapped? | 那然后他们就被困住了 |
[34:38] | – Yeah, right. – There’s no way of getting them | -对 没错 -如果不把电力恢复 |
[34:40] | out without turning the power back on. | 没办法把他们赶出去 |
[34:41] | But wait, wait, wait, if the power’s back on, | 等 等下 如果电力恢复了 |
[34:43] | they’re gonna hear the elevator moving, right? | 他们会听见电梯的动静的 对吧 |
[34:45] | And they’ll be on Jennifer and Derek | 然后他们一等电梯停下 |
[34:46] | as soon as it stops. | 就会找到詹尼弗和德里克的 |
[34:47] | We can’t get in a fight with them. | 我们不能跟他们动手 |
[34:49] | – You’ve got us now. – It’s too much to risk. | -你现在有我们了 -危险太大了 |
[34:52] | They want her dead, and if she dies, | 他们想让她死 如果她真死了 |
[34:54] | there’s nothing that we can do for stiles’s dad or cora. | 我们就没办法救斯泰尔斯的爸爸或者是科拉了 |
[34:56] | I don’t even think I know which teacher this is. | 我都不知道说的这是哪个老师 |
[34:58] | She’s–she’s the one with the brown hair. | 她 她的头发是棕色的 |
[35:00] | She’s kind of hot. | 长得很正点 |
[35:04] | No, it’s jus– just an observation. | 我 我只是说我的观察而已 |
[35:10] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[35:13] | What are they doing? | 他们干什么呢 |
[35:15] | Plotting. | 密谋 |
[35:37] | – You ready? – yeah. | -准备好了 -嗯 |
[35:40] | You’re not nervous, are you? | 你不紧张吧 对吧 |
[35:42] | Do I look nervous? | 我看着像紧张吗 |
[35:44] | No, not at all. | 没 一点儿不像 |
[35:47] | – Did he look nervous? – Terrified. | -他看起来紧张吗 -吓坏了 |
[35:49] | Yeah, I can still hear you, very, very clearly. | 我说 我能听见你们说话 听得清清楚楚 |
[35:53] | Just go as soon as you see them, okay? | 一看见他们就动身 知道吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I got it. | 好 好 明白 |
[36:01] | I don’t think they’re on this floor. | 我觉得他们不在这层 |
[37:18] | Derek, please look at me. | 德里克 看看我 |
[37:32] | All right, come on, come on, come on! | 好 赶紧 赶紧 |
[37:34] | – I got her. – Okay, get the door. | -我抱着她了 -好 去开门 |
[37:45] | Stiles, let’s go! | 斯泰尔斯 快走 |
[38:11] | Mom | 妈妈 |
[38:13] | Scott! Scott, wait! | 斯科特 斯科特 等等 |
[38:24] | Come on, | 快点 |
[38:24] | we gotta go. Drive, you idiot. | 我们得走了 开车啊 你个傻蛋 |
[38:25] | I can’t. Not without Scott. | 不行 斯科特还没回来 |
[38:28] | Come on, you want the argents dead too? | 赶紧 你想让阿金斯一家也死翘翘吗 |
[38:29] | Make a choice! | 赶紧选一个 |
[38:32] | Oh, for the love of god! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[38:33] | Go, now! | 快开啊 快 |
[38:35] | All right! | 好吧 |
[38:50] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[38:53] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[38:57] | Guardians, Scott. | 守卫者 斯科特 |
[39:01] | If you were with me, | 如果你跟我一起的话 |
[39:02] | I could’ve told you what it meant. | 我早就告诉你这是什么意思了 |
[39:05] | I could’ve warned you. | 我本可以提醒你的 |
[39:07] | Let me help you, Scott. | 让我帮你吧 斯科特 |
[39:09] | Let’s help each other. | 让我们互帮互助 |
[39:12] | You help me catch her, | 你帮我抓住她 |
[39:13] | and I’ll help you get | 我帮你找回你妈妈 |
[39:15] | your mother and Stiles’s father back. | 和斯泰尔斯的爸爸 |
[39:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[39:37] | Scott, don’t do this. Don’t go with him. | 斯科特 别这样 别跟他走 |
[39:40] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[39:44] | No, there’s g– | 不 总会 |
[39:45] | Scott, there’s got to be something else, okay? | 斯科特 总会有别的办法的 好吧 |
[39:47] | We always– we always have a plan b. | 我们 我们总是有备用计划的 |
[39:54] | Not this time. | 这次没了 |
[39:59] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[40:01] | I’m gonna find your dad. | 我要找到你老爸 |
[40:05] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[40:11] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[40:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[40:40] | Oh, god, where are we? | 天呐 咱们这是在哪儿 |
[40:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:46] | Looks like a root cellar to me, but, uh… | 对我来说看着就跟个地窖似的 不过 |
[40:50] | she called it something different. | 她用另一个词来称呼这里 |
[40:54] | She called it a… | 她把这里叫做… |
[40:57] | a nemeton. | 圣洞 |