时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[00:06] | The only person who can save your sister. | 只有我能救你的妹妹 |
[00:08] | Guardians, Scott. You help me catch her. | 守护者 斯科特 你帮我抓住她 |
[00:11] | I’ll help you get your mother and Stiles’s father back. | 我帮你找回你妈妈和斯泰尔斯的爸爸 |
[00:14] | Scott, don’t do this. Don’t go with him. | 斯科特 别这样 别跟他走 |
[00:17] | Derek, look at me. | 德里克 看着我 |
[00:26] | Derek? | 德里克 |
[00:29] | Derek, come on! | 德里克 醒醒啊 |
[00:44] | Where is she? | 她去哪里了 |
[00:44] | Jennifer? Gone with Scott’s Mom. | 詹妮弗吗 斯科特的妈妈跟着她走了 |
[00:46] | She took her? | 被她带走了吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah, and if that’s not enough of a kick to the balls, | 是啊 如果这还不重要的话 |
[00:49] | Scott left with Deucalion, okay? | 斯科特跟丢卡利翁走了 |
[00:51] | So we gotta get you out of here. | 所以现在必须离开这里 |
[00:52] | The police are coming right now, | 警察马上就到 |
[00:53] | and we gotta get you the hell out of here. | 所以得赶快带你走 |
[00:56] | What about Cora? | 科拉呢 |
[01:02] | You see the twins? | 看到双胞胎了吗 |
[01:03] | No. | 没 |
[01:06] | But I see the Argents. | 但是我看到阿金斯家的人了 |
[01:12] | – What is it? – A retreat. | -什么情况 -他们撤退了 |
[01:14] | Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, | 我不是故意勾起你的伤心往事 |
[01:17] | but wasn’t the last time you saw them | 但是你上次见到他们 |
[01:18] | the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm? | 似乎是你杀了凯特然后被活活烧死那次吧 |
[01:26] | – Where are the others? – I don’t know. | -其他人在哪 -我不知道 |
[01:27] | Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. | 斯科特和斯泰尔斯回去找德里克和詹妮弗了 |
[01:29] | I had to get Cora out. | 我当时去接科拉了 |
[01:37] | Where’s Scott and Stiles? | 斯科特和斯泰尔斯在哪 |
[01:38] | Stiles is still at the hospital. | 斯泰尔斯还在医院 |
[01:39] | He’s gonna hold off the cops for us. | 帮我们拖延警察来的时间 |
[01:42] | We have to go right now. | 咱们现在就得走 |
[01:43] | What about Scott and Melissa? | 那斯科特和麦丽莎呢 |
[01:46] | Jennifer took Melissa. | 詹妮弗带走了麦丽莎 |
[01:54] | What about Scott? | 那斯科特呢 |
[01:57] | Derek, where’s Scott? | 德里克 斯科特在哪里 |
[02:13] | oh, just perfect. | 真完美 |
[02:20] | A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess. | 斯蒂林斯居然会出现在这种场合 |
[02:22] | What a shocker. | 我好”惊讶”啊 |
[02:23] | Think you can answer some questions | 我想问你几个问题 |
[02:25] | without the usual level of sarcasm? | 你能别夹枪带棒 好好回答吗 |
[02:26] | If you ask the questions without the usual level of stupid. | 只要你的问题不要太蠢 我没问题 |
[02:31] | Where’s your dad, and why’s no one been able to contact him? | 你爸爸呢 为什么大家都联系不上他 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen him in hours. | 不知道 我也很久没见到他了 |
[02:35] | Is he drinking again? | 他又开始喝酒了吗 |
[02:38] | What do you mean, again? He never had to stop. | 什么叫又 他没必要戒啊 |
[02:40] | But he did have to slow down. | 但他确实该少喝点了 |
[02:41] | Is he drinking like he used to? | 是不是又开始酗酒了 |
[02:42] | All right, how about this? Next time I see him, | 这样吧 下次我见到他 |
[02:44] | I’ll give him a field sobriety test, okay? | 当场给他做一个酒精测试 行吗 |
[02:45] | We’ll do the alphabet, start with “F,” end with “U.” | 背个字母表 从F开始背到U |
[02:50] | How about you just tell me what the hell happened here? | 你就直接告诉我 到底发生了什么 |
[02:53] | I don’t know what happened here. | 我不知道 |
[02:55] | I was stuck in the elevators the whole time. | 我一直被困在电梯里 |
[02:58] | You’re not the one who put the name on the doors, are you? | 门上的名字不是你留下的吧 |
[03:03] | What name? | 什么名字 |
[04:02] | She’s dying, isn’t she? | 她要死了 是吧 |
[04:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:05] | So what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[04:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:16] | You want to figure something out? | 你能不能想想办法 |
[04:17] | Because while Scott and Stiles were out there | 因为斯科特和斯泰尔斯 |
[04:19] | trying to help people from being killed, | 一直在努力挽救别人的生命 |
[04:21] | you were in here, | 而你 |
[04:23] | rolling around the sheets with the actual killer. | 却在这里跟杀人凶手滚床单 |
[04:27] | Do you get how many people she’s killed? | 你知道她杀了多少人吗 |
[04:31] | Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, | 埃里卡和博伊德死了 科拉也要死了 |
[04:33] | And you are doing nothing! | 而你却袖手旁观 |
[04:37] | Why’d you do this to us, Derek? | 你为什么要这样 德里克 |
[04:41] | Was it all about the power? | 是为了得到更多力量吗 |
[04:44] | Were you bored? | 是因为无聊吗 |
[04:50] | Were you lonely? | 是因为寂寞吗 |
[04:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[05:03] | I told Cora I wouldn’t leave. | 我跟科拉说过我不会离开 |
[05:06] | I’ll help the others when I figure out how to help her. | 等我想出办法救她 我再去帮别人 |
[05:08] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[05:15] | The full moon’s coming. | 很快就满月了 |
[05:17] | The Sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead, | 警长和麦丽莎就要死了 |
[05:18] | so I’m gonna try and help them. | 我一定要救他们 |
[05:21] | You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing. | 你就坐在这里吧 祝你围观得开心 |
[05:27] | I wouldn’t take it personally. | 别在意 |
[05:30] | Anger is just a tool. | 他是故意生气的 |
[05:32] | He’s using it to excuse shifting allegiance | 这样他就有借口离开你 |
[05:36] | from one alpha to another. | 去投靠另一只阿尔法狼 |
[05:39] | From you to Scott. | 他选择了斯科特 |
[05:40] | Scott’s not an alpha yet. | 斯科特还没成为阿尔法狼 |
[05:42] | But he’s on his way, isn’t he? | 但是很快就是了 对吧 |
[05:45] | The word is Guardian, Allison. | 这次是守护者 艾莉森 |
[05:46] | More than anyone, you know that’s a role | 你比其他人都知道 这个角色 |
[05:48] | I haven’t exactly lived up to lately. | 我最近并没有担当好 |
[05:50] | But she took Scott’s mother and Stiles’s father. | 但是她带走了斯科特的妈妈和斯泰尔斯的爸爸 |
[05:52] | That’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[05:53] | Yeah, I’d also consider the fact | 对 除此之外 |
[05:54] | that someone put your name up in large block letters | 还有人把你的名字用血色大正楷 |
[05:57] | on the elevator doors. | 写在了电梯门上 |
[05:58] | That kind of felt like a warning to me. | 我会觉得这是种警告 |
[05:59] | I think it might be Morrell. | 可能是莫雷尔 |
[06:01] | She knows a lot more than she lets on, | 她知识渊博 城府很深 |
[06:02] | And she might even be trying to help us. | 而且她可能是帮着我们的 |
[06:04] | Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? | 那她最好表现得明显点 |
[06:06] | Seeing as how the lunar eclipse | 因为客观情况不允许 |
[06:07] | is less than two freaking nights away. | 两天之后就是月蚀了 |
[06:09] | Stiles, don’t give up hope. | 斯泰尔斯 别放弃希望 |
[06:13] | – They could already be dead. – I don’t think so. | -他们可能已经死了 -不会的 |
[06:15] | There’s something about Jennifer’s tactics. | 詹妮弗的手段给我的感觉 |
[06:17] | It’s like she’s still positioning, | 好像她还在准备中 |
[06:18] | still moving pieces into place. | 还在完善一些细节 |
[06:20] | And you’re one of them. | 你就是细节之一 |
[06:22] | Then let’s not wait around to see the next move. | 那就别坐以待毙了 直接出招 |
[06:24] | Everything she’s done has been on a telluric current, | 她所做事的地点都在大地电流之上 |
[06:26] | So Melissa and the Sheriff have to be | 所以麦丽莎和警长的所在地 |
[06:28] | somewhere on one of those currents, right? | 应该也在大地电流路线上 对吧 |
[06:30] | Stiles, | 斯泰尔斯 |
[06:32] | If we’re gonna find them, we need your help. | 要想找到他们 你得帮我们 |
[06:35] | You seriously want to go after her? | 你真的打算对她展开进攻吗 |
[06:37] | I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? | 万一她直接把你带走呢 |
[06:39] | No offense, but what’s the difference | 无意冒犯 但是你跟他们 |
[06:40] | between you and them? | 有什么区别 |
[06:43] | I’m carrying a .45. | 我有把柯尔特自动手枪 |
[06:46] | Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg | 也许她腿部中枪可以自愈 |
[06:47] | and a few slashes to the face, | 脸部划伤也无所谓 |
[06:49] | but personally, I’d like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off. | 但我很期待看到她半个脑壳被炸飞会怎样 |
[06:53] | We’ve got one priority right now, | 现在就一个目标 |
[06:54] | and that is to find Melissa and your dad. | 找到麦丽莎和你爸爸 |
[06:56] | We’ve got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. | 我们拥有一张地图和所有需要的线索 |
[06:59] | The only thing we don’t have is time, | 唯一缺少的就是足够的时间 |
[07:00] | which is why I need both of you. | 所以我需要你们俩 |
[07:06] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始 |
[07:12] | The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually | 献祭发生的地方 |
[07:14] | been different from where the bodies have been found. | 通常不是发现尸体的地方 |
[07:16] | I think the placement has to do with the strength | 我认为弃尸地点和电流强度有关 |
[07:18] | of the current, so there’s the school, | 所以就有 学校 |
[07:20] | the animal clinic, the bank. | 动物诊所和银行 |
[07:23] | Wait a sec, she wouldn’t use the same place twice, would she? | 等等 同一地点她不会使用两次对吧 |
[07:25] | Only if she didn’t succeed the first time. | 除非她第一次没成功 |
[07:30] | – Scott’s boss. – Deaton. | -斯科特的老板 -德亚顿 |
[07:31] | It was her only failure. That could mean something. | 那是她唯一一次失败 可能意味着什么 |
[07:33] | That’s just one place so far. | 现在只找到一个地方 |
[07:34] | We’re gonna need a lot more help. | 我们需要更多帮助 |
[07:36] | What about Lydia? | 莉迪亚怎么样 |
[07:37] | Lydia? What can she do? | 莉迪亚 她能做什么 |
[07:40] | Uh, Lydia’s got sort of a talent. | 莉迪亚有种能力 |
[07:43] | She somehow ended up finding a couple of the bodies, um, | 她在不经意间 |
[07:46] | without actually looking for them. | 发现了几具尸体 |
[07:48] | What is she? Psychic? | 她是什么人 灵媒吗 |
[07:52] | She’s something. | 她有一些特殊能力 |
[08:20] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[08:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:27] | I know going too far could kill me. | 我知道太逞能我会死 |
[08:32] | That’s not exactly what I meant. | 我不是那个意思 |
[08:54] | I thought you guys were retired. | 我以为你们不干了 |
[08:56] | Retired, yes. Defenseless, no. | 确实不干了 但不代表不设防 |
[08:58] | Make sure your phone’s on. | 确保你手机是开着的 |
[08:59] | If you hear from Scott, | 如果有斯科特的消息 |
[09:01] | you let us know immediately. | 立刻告诉我们 |
[09:02] | Yeah, I’m thinking that’s gonna be kind of unlikely. | 我觉得可能性很小 |
[09:07] | Both of you, try to remember he’s just doing | 你们两个 记住了 |
[09:09] | what he thinks is right. | 他在做他认为正确的事 |
[09:11] | I can’t shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but… | 我不会用枪或十字弓 但是 |
[09:15] | Well, I’m– | 我 |
[09:17] | I’m getting pretty good with these. | 我用这个还算在行 |
[09:22] | I’ve heard it’s something only an Alpha can do. | 我听说这事只有阿尔法狼才可以做 |
[09:25] | – And with good reason. – Which is? | -而且理由充分 -是什么 |
[09:28] | You know normal wolves never abandon | 要知道一般狼群不会 |
[09:29] | an injured member of the pack. | 放弃族群中受伤的狼 |
[09:31] | They care for it. | 他们会照顾它 |
[09:32] | They bring it food from a kill | 为它捕猎食物 |
[09:34] | and then regurgitate it into the mouth | 然后喂到 |
[09:36] | of the injured wolf. | 受伤狼的嘴里 |
[09:37] | They even give it physical and emotional comfort | 他们甚至帮它清理身体 |
[09:40] | by intensely grooming it. | 安抚它的身心 |
[09:41] | In a way, they can do more than just ease pain. | 在某种意义上 这样不仅能缓和疼痛 |
[09:44] | They can be instrumental in healing their own. | 还能引导它们自我疗伤 |
[09:47] | If you’re trying to tell me I can save her, | 如果你想说我能救她 |
[09:49] | just tell me. | 就直说 |
[09:51] | I’m telling you… | 我是说 |
[09:53] | I’ve heard it’s possible. | 我听说过这种可能性 |
[09:55] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[09:56] | It’s that spark of power | 正是那种力量 |
[09:58] | that makes you an Alpha. | 让你成为阿尔法狼 |
[10:00] | When you take her pain, she draws on the power | 你承受她的痛苦时 你身上的特殊力量 |
[10:03] | that provides you with those special gifts. | 也在治疗她 |
[10:05] | The power that heightens your senses, your strength. | 就是那股增强你感官和力度的能量 |
[10:08] | The power that transforms your body. | 那股让你变身的能量 |
[10:11] | As an Alpha, you have that bit of extra, | 作为一只阿尔法狼 你有那种特殊力量 |
[10:14] | that spark intensifies the color of your eyes | 能让你双眼的颜色 |
[10:17] | from a bright yellow into a searing red. | 从亮黄变为炽热的红 |
[10:20] | – If I can save her– – If. | -如果我能救她 -是如果 |
[10:25] | If. | 只是如果 |
[10:26] | I didn’t say it works every time. | 我没说每次都能成功 |
[10:30] | It could just as easily kill you. | 你很有可能因此而死 |
[10:40] | How do I do it? | 我该怎么做 |
[10:45] | By taking her pain? | 承受她的痛苦吗 |
[10:46] | And then some. | 还有别的 |
[10:49] | Because there’s a cost. | 你要付出代价 |
[10:53] | Okay, sweetheart, this is not a problem. | 亲爱的 这不成问题 |
[10:56] | Having gotten my share of hickeys in high school, | 我高中时 身上也被种过草莓 |
[10:57] | I developed some patented cover-up methods. | 我发明了一些遮盖方法 |
[11:03] | If you don’t want to go to school, honey, | 如果你不想去学校 亲爱的 |
[11:04] | you don’t have to. | 可以不去 |
[11:05] | That’s not it. | 不是这样 |
[11:07] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[11:10] | someone tried to strangle me… | 有人想勒死我 |
[11:12] | and I survived. | 而我活下来了 |
[11:16] | I don’t need to hide that. | 我不需要掩盖这痕迹 |
[11:20] | No. No, you don’t. | 对 你不需要 |
[11:27] | But we’re still gonna do your hair, right? | 但我们还得去做个头发 对吧 |
[11:29] | Of course we are doing my hair. | 当然要去啦 |
[11:31] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[11:45] | It’s empty. | 空的 |
[11:47] | Be careful anyway. | 那也小心点 |
[11:50] | I thought you only used those on werewolves. | 那些东西你不是只用来对付狼人的吗 |
[11:54] | I do. | 的确如此 |
[12:01] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m sorry. | -你在干什么 -对不起 |
[12:04] | But you’re just gonna have to trust me on this. | 但这次你得相信我 |
[12:10] | I knew for a long time she didn’t just operate on the currents. | 我一直知道 她不仅是在跟随电流 |
[12:13] | She was in sync with them. | 还能同步感觉它们 |
[12:34] | Now this is a sacrifice. | 这是要牺牲自己吗 |
[12:54] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[12:56] | Scott can’t really be with them. He can’t be. | 斯科特不可能跟他们一伙 他不可能 |
[12:59] | You didn’t see the look on his face, though. | 你没看到他脸上的表情 |
[13:01] | It was– | 那是… |
[13:03] | Then what can I do? | 那我能做些什么 |
[13:05] | I mean, I get that I’m some kind of, like, | 我是说 我知道我有点像 |
[13:08] | human Geiger counter for death, | 活人死亡计数器一样 |
[13:10] | but…I don’t know how to turn it on and off yet. | 但是 我不知道怎么控制这能力 |
[13:14] | All I know is that she tried to kill me because of– | 我只知道她想杀我是因为… |
[13:19] | Because of what? | 因为什么 |
[13:22] | Hey, Lydia, what? | 莉迪亚 因为什么 |
[13:24] | When she called me a banshee, | 她叫我报丧女妖的时候 |
[13:26] | she was surprised by it. | 她自己也十分惊讶 |
[13:30] | What if that’s not why she tried to kill me? | 如果那不是她想杀我的原因呢 |
[13:33] | Then why did she? | 那到底是为什么 |
[13:36] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这才是我们需要知道的 |
[13:44] | Why did he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[13:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:48] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[13:50] | Okay? We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[13:57] | Allison– | 艾莉森 |
[13:59] | Allison, we have to go. | 艾莉森 我们得走了 |
[14:03] | They’re all gonna die. | 他们都会死的 |
[14:08] | Aren’t they? | 是吗 |
[14:21] | I can understand not seeing a downside to this, | 我明白在你看来这没什么 |
[14:24] | as you haven’t exactly been alpha of the year, | 毕竟你一直不在乎这个身份 |
[14:26] | but think about what else you’d be losing. | 但想想你会失去的其他东西 |
[14:30] | I don’t care about power. | 我不在乎力量 |
[14:34] | Not anymore. | 再也不在乎了 |
[14:35] | What about the power to fight back? | 那反击的力量呢 |
[14:37] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but Kali’s ultimatum still stands. | 如果我没想错 卡莉的最后通牒依然有效 |
[14:40] | The full moon is tomorrow night, | 明晚就是满月 |
[14:42] | and if you couldn’t beat her as an alpha, | 如果你是阿尔法狼时都无法击败她 |
[14:44] | How do you think you’re gonna fare as a Beta? | 变成贝塔狼以后 会是怎样的下场 |
[14:47] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:50] | What if this was exactly | 如果这恰恰就是 |
[14:53] | what Jennifer was hoping for? | 詹妮弗所希望的呢 |
[14:54] | She would know the only way for you to save Cora | 她肯定知道 你救科拉的唯一方法 |
[14:58] | would be giving up your power. | 就是把你的力量给她 |
[14:59] | Maybe that’s what she was gonna have you do at the hospital. | 也许在医院她就想让你这么做 |
[15:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:02] | So that you wouldn’t be able to | 那样的话 没有她 |
[15:04] | face the alphas without her. | 你就无法对抗阿尔法狼 |
[15:06] | She wants you to come to her. | 她想让你去找她 |
[15:08] | It’s all part of her little seduction, | 这都是她的引诱计划的一部分 |
[15:10] | and she is still seducing you. | 她还在引诱你 |
[15:13] | She needs you on her side. | 想让你站到她那边 |
[15:21] | Aiden’s not texting me back. | 艾登不回我信息 |
[15:26] | Okay, well, maybe we could just– | 好吧 那我们也许可以直接 |
[15:28] | we could go over there and– | 我们可以直接去那… |
[15:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:36] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[15:38] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[15:39] | It’s from Isaac. | 是艾萨克发来的 |
[15:44] | Jennifer, she t– | 詹妮弗 她… |
[15:45] | She has Allison’s father. She took him. | 她把艾莉森的爸爸抓走了 |
[15:47] | She’s got all three now. | 三个人都凑齐了 |
[15:52] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[15:54] | We still have time, right? | 我们还有时间 对吧 |
[15:58] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[15:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[16:03] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[16:06] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[16:08] | I think I’m having a panic attack. | 好像惊恐症发作了 |
[16:20] | You okay over there? | 你还好吗 |
[16:25] | Chris? It’s Chris, right? | 克里斯 是你吗 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[16:40] | Is it just me, | 我是第一个吗 |
[16:42] | or has somebody been here before? | 之前有人被抓来过吗 |
[16:43] | Years ago. | 几年前有 |
[16:48] | Hate to disappoint you, | 不想打击你 |
[16:49] | but we watched her take your ankle knife. | 但我们亲眼看见她把你脚踝的刀拿走了 |
[16:54] | And the knife that’s in your sleeve. | 还有袖子里的刀 |
[16:57] | And the switchblade in your other sleeve. | 还有另一个袖子里的弹簧刀 |
[17:07] | And the taser in your jacket pocket. | 还有你夹克里的电击枪 |
[17:21] | Argent… | 阿金斯 |
[17:23] | The french word for silver. | 在法语里 意思是银 |
[17:38] | Interesting how truth becomes altered by legend… | 真相传着传着就变了 真有意思 |
[17:45] | when it’s not actually the metal silver | 杀死狼人的不是金属银 |
[17:47] | that kills werewolves but the family. | 而是你们这个家族 |
[17:49] | What’s the Argent code again? | 阿金斯家族的准则是什么来着 |
[17:52] | “We hunt those who hunt us”? | “我们猎杀那些想杀害我们的人”吗 |
[17:55] | I hope you don’t mind if I borrow it for a little while, | 希望你不介意我借用一下 |
[17:57] | since I’ve been hunted myself. | 我自己也正被别人追杀 |
[17:59] | Don’t pretend like we have the same cause. | 我们道不同不相为谋 |
[18:02] | I don’t kill innocent people. | 我从不杀害无辜的人 |
[18:04] | That’s why they call it a sacrifice, | 所以才叫做献祭呀 |
[18:06] | and I wish it worked another way. | 我也希望有别的方法 |
[18:09] | But think about what you’re doing. | 但想想你自己在做什么 |
[18:11] | You are making this town– | 你在这个镇 |
[18:12] | even this world– safer for your children. | 甚至全世界 为孩子们创造更安全的环境 |
[18:17] | Well… | 起码 |
[18:22] | Most of them. | 是大多数孩子 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:30] | Come on. Come on. | 这边 过来 |
[18:36] | Just try and think about something else, | 试着想想别的事情 |
[18:37] | anything else. | 任何事都行 |
[18:38] | – Like what? – Uh, happy things. | -想什么 -快乐的事情 |
[18:40] | Good things. Uh, friends, family. | 好的事情 想想朋友 家人 |
[18:44] | Oh, I mean–not family. | 不要想家人 |
[18:45] | Oh, god. Okay, uh, just… | 天呐 好吧 |
[18:48] | Try and slow your breathing. | 调整呼吸 |
[18:51] | I can’t. I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[18:54] | Shh, shh. Stiles, look at me. | 斯泰尔斯 看着我 |
[18:56] | Shh, look at me. | 看着我 |
[18:58] | Shh, Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:31] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[19:35] | I, uh– | 我 |
[19:38] | I read once that… | 我从书上看到过 |
[19:41] | holding your breath could stop a panic attack. | 屏住呼吸可以缓解这个症状 |
[19:46] | So when I kissed you… | 我亲你的时候… |
[19:51] | you held your breath. | 你屏住了呼吸 |
[19:55] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah. You did. | 是的 |
[20:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:10] | Really smart. | 真聪明 |
[20:18] | I just– | 我只是 |
[20:20] | I don’t know. I just read it somewhere. | 我也不知道 就是看到过 |
[20:26] | And if I was really smart, | 如果我真的够聪明 |
[20:28] | I would tell you to sign up for a few sessions | 就会让你报名参加 |
[20:31] | with a guidance counselor. | 指导老师的辅导了 |
[20:39] | Morrell. | 莫雷尔 |
[20:45] | Are you here for Ms. Morrell? | 你是来找莫雷尔老师的吗 |
[20:46] | No, I thought this was gym class. | 不是 我是来上体育课的 |
[20:47] | Sweetheart, we’re not in the mood for funny. | 亲爱的 我们没心情和你开玩笑 |
[20:49] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她去哪了吗 |
[20:50] | If I did, | 我要是知道 |
[20:51] | I wouldn’t be waiting here for 20 minutes. | 就不用在这干坐着等上20分钟了 |
[20:53] | So how about you two back out the door | 你们出去行不 |
[20:54] | and wait your turn? | 要排队好吧 |
[20:56] | – We’re not here for a session. – Well, I am. | -我们不是来咨询的 -我是 |
[20:58] | And I’ve got some serious issues to work on. | 我有很严重的问题等着解决呢 |
[21:00] | Hey, wait, wait. You’re Danielle. | 等等 你是丹妮尔 |
[21:02] | You’re Heather’s best friend. | 你是希瑟的好朋友 |
[21:03] | I was Heather’s best friend. | 以前是 |
[21:05] | We’ve been working on that issue three times a week. | 为了她的事 我一周要来三次 |
[21:07] | Hold on, did you say | 等会 你刚才说 |
[21:08] | Ms. Morrell’s 20 minutes late? | 莫雷尔老师迟到了20分钟吗 |
[21:10] | And I don’t know why either. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[21:11] | She’s always on time. | 她以前明明都很准时的 |
[21:15] | I was seeing her at the beginning of the semester. | 开学初我就开始找她咨询了 |
[21:17] | She was never late. | 她从不迟到 |
[21:20] | Then she’s not late. She’s missing. | 那她就不是迟到了 而是失踪了 |
[21:21] | What if we’re not the only ones who think | 如果还有其他人认为 |
[21:22] | she knows something? | 她知道些什么呢 |
[21:24] | Then I want to know what she knows. | 那我想知道她到底知道了什么 |
[21:27] | – What are you doing? – Trying to find her. | -你在干嘛 -找线索 |
[21:29] | – Those files are private. – Yeah, she’s kind of right. | -那些文件都是个人隐私 -她说得对 |
[21:31] | That one’s yours. | 是你的 |
[21:32] | Let me see that. | 我看看 |
[21:41] | Wait, Lydia, that’s your drawing. | 等等 莉迪亚 那是你的画 |
[21:44] | Yeah, I know. It’s a tree. | 我知道 是棵树 |
[21:45] | Yeah, good too. | 画得不错 |
[21:47] | – Thank you. – No. | -谢谢 -不对 |
[21:47] | – But that’s the same one, though. – Same as what? | -这是一样的 -和什么一样 |
[21:50] | The same one I always see you drawing in class. | 我经常看你在课上画的那棵树 |
[21:52] | It’s a tree. I like drawing trees. | 就是棵树而已 我喜欢画树 |
[21:54] | No, but it’s the exact same one. | 但它们完全一样 |
[21:56] | Don’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[21:59] | Give me your bag. | 把包拿来 |
[22:05] | There, see? | 看到了吗 |
[22:21] | Okay, you can have my session. | 好吧 你们先来吧 |
[22:23] | You got bigger issues. | 你的问题更严重 |
[22:29] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:51] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪了 |
[23:00] | It’s the nemeton. That’s where she’s keeping them. | 就在圣洞 他们就被她关在那里 |
[23:01] | – It has to be– – Stilinski. | -肯定是… -斯蒂林斯 |
[23:05] | All right, look, go to Derek, okay? | 好吧 听着 去找德里克 明白吗 |
[23:07] | He and Peter, they’ve been there before, | 他和皮特去过 |
[23:08] | so they’ll know where it is. | 知道圣洞在哪 |
[23:09] | Tell them it’s the root cellar, all right? | 告诉他们就是那个地窖 好吗 |
[23:11] | They’ll know. | 这样他们就懂了 |
[23:16] | Did you know your dad’s car is in the school parking lot | 你知道你爸的车从昨天晚上开始 |
[23:18] | and has been since last night? | 就一直停在学校停车场么 |
[23:21] | No. What does that mean? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[23:23] | It means he’s officially missing. | 这说明他失踪了 |
[23:25] | Stiles, why am I getting the feeling | 斯泰尔斯 为什么我觉得 |
[23:27] | you know something that could help us find your dad? | 你知道一些事 能帮我们找到你爸爸呢 |
[23:31] | If I did, why would I not tell you? | 如果真是这样 我干嘛不告诉你们 |
[23:33] | If it meant helping your dad, why wouldn’t you? | 如果能帮上你爸爸 你为什么不说 |
[23:36] | So you’re asking me to tell you | 所以你是要我告诉你 |
[23:37] | what I wouldn’t not tell you? | 我不可能不告诉你的事情吗 |
[23:40] | First, I have no idea what you just said. | 首先 我不知道你这话什么意思 |
[23:41] | Second, how about you just help me help you? | 其二 你为什么不协助我来帮你呢 |
[23:44] | Well, I don’t know how to help you help me | 我不知道怎么才能告诉你 |
[23:46] | tell you something that would help you | 我也不知道的事情 |
[23:48] | if I don’t know it. | 来互帮互助啊 |
[23:49] | Are you doing this on purpose? | 你这是故意的吗 |
[23:51] | I don’t know anything, okay? Can I just go? | 我什么也不知道 我能走了吗 |
[23:53] | Where are your other friends? | 你的那些朋友们呢 |
[23:55] | – You mean Scott? – I mean Scott. | -你是说斯科特吗 -我是说 斯科特 |
[23:57] | I mean Isaac Lahey, Allison Argent, | 艾萨克·莱西 艾莉森·阿金斯 |
[23:59] | these twins Ethan and Aiden. | 还有那对双胞胎 伊森和艾登 |
[24:01] | I’ve been told your whole little clique | 有人说你的这个小帮派 |
[24:03] | didn’t show up at school today. | 今天都没来学校 |
[24:05] | – I don’t have a clique. – Stiles, come on. | -我没有拉帮结派 -斯泰尔斯 拜托 |
[24:08] | There’s been a pretty disturbing amount of violent activity | 几个月来 这地方已经有很多暴力事件了 |
[24:10] | in this county in the last few months, | 足以引起人们的恐慌 |
[24:12] | several murders tied to this school. | 其中多起谋杀案就和这个学校有关 |
[24:14] | I don’t know what’s going on here, | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[24:16] | But it’s serious. | 但情况很严重 |
[24:17] | And–hey. | 还有… 小子哎 |
[24:22] | Your dad is missing. | 你爸爸失踪了啊 |
[24:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:31] | But I don’t want you going home alone. | 我不希望你一个人回家 |
[24:33] | You have someone you can stay with tonight? | 今晚有人陪你吗 |
[24:34] | He’s with me. | 我陪他 |
[24:42] | – You. – Me. | -是你 -是我 |
[24:45] | You. | 竟然是你 |
[24:49] | Me. | 就是我 |
[24:53] | Derek, we have a visitor. | 德里克 有客人来啦 |
[25:23] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:38] | It’s a firefly. | 是只萤火虫 |
[25:39] | Unusual for this region. | 这地方出现萤火虫不正常 |
[25:41] | It’s because of Jennifer, isn’t it? | 是因为詹妮弗 对吧 |
[25:43] | Just before all these started, | 在这些事情发生前 |
[25:45] | a deer crashed into Lydia’s car. | 一只鹿撞上了莉迪亚的车 |
[25:47] | The cats went crazy at the animal clinic. | 宠物诊所的猫都疯了 |
[25:48] | Birds flew into the high school. | 鸟群飞进高中教学楼 |
[25:49] | That was all her. | 这些都是因为她 |
[25:52] | They say animals can sense natural disasters | 都说动物能够预感到 |
[25:55] | when they’re about to happen. | 有自然灾害要发生 |
[25:56] | Maybe they can sense supernatural ones as well. | 估计也能感觉到超自然灾害吧 |
[26:01] | Does she scare you? | 你害怕了吗 |
[26:03] | She concerns me if she’s willing to kill | 我担心的是她为了她所谓的目标 |
[26:06] | that many innocent people for her cause, | 杀害那么多无辜的人 |
[26:08] | people like your mother and stiles’s father. | 比如你妈妈和斯泰尔斯的爸爸 |
[26:13] | Are you willing to kill innocent people? | 你会杀害无辜的人吗 |
[26:16] | I’ll kill any living thing that gets in my way. | 神挡杀神 佛挡杀佛 |
[26:20] | You don’t know where it is? | 你竟然不知道那是哪里 |
[26:22] | But stiles said you’d been there. | 斯泰尔斯说你们去过那里啊 |
[26:23] | We have. | 我们去过 |
[26:27] | But after a few memorable experiences there, | 但在那里经历了一些刻骨铭心的事情之后 |
[26:29] | Talia–derek’s mother and my older sister– | 德里克的妈妈塔莉娅 也就是我的姐姐 |
[26:32] | decided that she didn’t ever want us going back. | 决定让我们再也不去那里 |
[26:35] | She knew how dangerous it was | 她知道那里太危险 |
[26:37] | and took the memory of its location from us. | 就将确切位置从我们的记忆里抹去了 |
[26:44] | But then how are we supposed to find it? | 那我们怎样才能找到它 |
[27:41] | How did you know, Marin, | 你怎么知道的呢 马琳 |
[27:43] | that we’d come for you? | 你怎么知道我们要来找你 |
[27:46] | Because Jennifer and I are the same. | 因为詹妮弗和我是一样的 |
[27:48] | And I know you’ve always been suspicious of us, | 而且我知道你们一直对我们有疑心 |
[27:51] | of what we can do. | 想知道我们的能力 |
[27:53] | With good reason. | 这可是有原因的 |
[27:54] | We know you sent that girl– | 我们知道是你把那女孩派去的 |
[27:56] | the one who helped Isaac. | 就是那个帮助艾萨克的女孩 |
[27:58] | Isaac, get down! | 艾萨克 趴下 |
[28:02] | What was her name? | 她叫什么来着 |
[28:03] | Braeden. | 布兰登 |
[28:05] | And I sent her to do what I’ve always done– | 我派她去做我经常干的事 |
[28:07] | maintain balance. | 去维护平衡 |
[28:09] | What do you know about Jennifer? | 你对詹妮弗了解多少 |
[28:11] | Nothing more than you know. | 不会比你多 |
[28:14] | This isn’t you, Scott. | 不要与他们为伍 斯科特 |
[28:16] | Go back to your friends. | 回去找你的朋友们吧 |
[28:18] | He can decide what’s right for himself. | 他知道怎样对他自己最好 |
[28:21] | Not without all the information. | 他不知情才会跟着你 |
[28:25] | Have you told him everything you’ve done? | 你把你干的事全都告诉他了吗 |
[28:27] | How you’ve piled up bodies in a narcissistically psychotic effort | 他知不知道 你为了组建完美族群 |
[28:30] | to form your perfect pack? | 疯狂地杀了多少人 |
[28:33] | Bodies that include Ennis, by the way. | 恩尼斯也是被你杀的 |
[28:38] | My brother saved him. | 我哥哥救了他 |
[28:41] | He was alive when Deucalion went in to see him. | 当丢卡利翁进去时 他还活着 |
[28:44] | He wants you to go after Derek, Kali, | 卡莉 他想让你去追德里克 |
[28:47] | to force his decision. | 去逼他做决定 |
[28:51] | If Derek joins the pack, it paves the way for Scott. | 如果德里克加入了 那斯科特也会加入 |
[28:56] | The lies people will tell | 死到临头 |
[28:57] | when they’re begging for their life. | 人们总会撒谎 |
[29:01] | Ask him. | 你问他啊 |
[29:14] | Hey, back off. | 都退后 |
[29:29] | I’m not going to let them kill you. | 我不会让他们杀了你 |
[29:31] | But if you know something, | 但如果你知道什么 |
[29:33] | if you know where they are– | 知道他们在哪里… |
[29:34] | The nemeton– | 在圣洞 |
[29:36] | you find that, | 找到圣洞 |
[29:37] | you’ll find jennifer. | 就能找到詹妮弗 |
[29:39] | Find the nemeton. | 去找圣洞 |
[29:53] | I don’t wanna kill your optimism or anything, | 我不想打击你 |
[29:55] | but, you know, the both of us have been trying | 但我俩像你一样 |
[29:56] | to do the exact same thing for hours. | 已经试图逃脱好几个小时了 |
[29:59] | You been tied up before? | 你之前被绑起来过 |
[30:01] | Many times. | 好几次了 |
[30:03] | What, is that, uh, part of being a werewolf hunter? | 这是当猎人的必修课吗 |
[30:12] | I tried to download him on as much as I could. | 我把知道的都告诉他了 |
[30:14] | Yeah, I was starting to feel a little bit left out. | 是啊 我感觉被大家遗弃了 |
[30:17] | You knew. | 你早知道了 |
[30:19] | I remember meeting you once, before you were sheriff. | 你还不是警长的时候 我见过你一次 |
[30:22] | You questioned me about a body. | 你问我有关一具尸体的事 |
[30:24] | You knew something was up. | 你知道有不寻常的事发生了 |
[30:26] | You just weren’t ready to believe it. | 只是不想相信罢了 |
[30:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:34] | There was a night eight years ago– | 八年前的那个晚上 |
[30:38] | the night my wife died. | 我妻子去世了 |
[30:42] | I was at the end of a shift, | 我轮班快结束了 |
[30:44] | And a call came in. | 有个电话打进来 |
[30:46] | There had been a pile-up, and a young woman– | 发生了连环撞车事故 一位年轻姑娘 |
[30:48] | she was a teenager, actually. | 还是个少女 |
[30:51] | She was trapped under an overturned car. | 被困在了翻到的车子底下 |
[30:54] | We had to wait for the paramedics. | 我们只能等医护人员赶来 |
[30:57] | We were never getting her out. | 我们没能救她出来 |
[31:00] | But I was able to hold her hand. | 但是我当时能握住她的手 |
[31:02] | She knew she was gonna die. | 她知道她要死了 |
[31:05] | But I just kept telling her, “No, no, listen. | 但我一直在同她讲 不会 听着 |
[31:09] | The paramedics are on their way.” | 医务人员已经在路上了 |
[31:11] | And then I remember, | 然后 我记得 |
[31:13] | her hand suddenly gripped mine so tightly that I– | 她的手突然紧紧抓住我 |
[31:20] | I literally thought she was gonna break the bones. | 力道大得似乎要捏断我的骨头 |
[31:23] | And she looked me in the eye, and she said… | 然后她凝视着我 说 |
[31:28] | “If you wanna be with her, | 如果你想去她身边 |
[31:31] | go, now.” | 现在就去 |
[31:36] | And I knew she was talking about my wife. | 我知道她说的是我的妻子 |
[31:39] | But then that other part of my brain– | 但是我头脑中的另一个自己 |
[31:41] | the part that looks for clues, for fingerprints, | 那个寻找线索 指纹 |
[31:44] | for logical connections– that part told me | 进行逻辑推断的自己告诉我 |
[31:46] | that there is no way | 这个女孩儿 |
[31:48] | that this girl could possibly know about Claudia. | 不可能知道克劳迪娅的事情 |
[31:51] | And so I stayed. | 所以我留下来了 |
[31:54] | I stayed until the paramedics pulled her out. | 一直到医务人员过来拉她出来 |
[32:01] | Until her heart stopped beating | 直到她的心跳停止 |
[32:03] | and they declared her dead. | 他们宣告她死亡 |
[32:07] | When I finally got to the hospital… | 当我终于赶到医院 |
[32:14] | I saw Stiles sitting in the waiting room | 我看到斯泰尔斯坐在等待室 |
[32:17] | with his head in his hands because… | 头埋在手里因为 |
[32:21] | he was with claudia when she died. | 克劳迪娅死的时候他跟她在一起 |
[32:28] | But I wasn’t. | 但我没在 |
[32:34] | I wasn’t with her because I didn’t believe. | 我没在 因为我没有相信 |
[32:39] | I just did not believe. | 我就是没相信 |
[32:43] | It has to be on a telluric current, | 一定是在大地电流上方 |
[32:45] | or maybe even at the axis of two | 或者可能是在两个的轴线 |
[32:47] | or where they all intersect. | 或者是所有电流交汇处 |
[32:48] | I just know it’s where Derek took Paige to die. | 我只知道那是德里克带佩吉去死的地方 |
[32:52] | My dad and Gerard were there once. | 我爸爸和杰勒德曾经去过一次 |
[32:53] | But Gerard said it was years ago, | 但是杰勒德说是很久前的事儿了 |
[32:54] | and he couldn’t remember where it was. | 他记不清在哪儿了 |
[32:56] | And my dad obviously isn’t here to tell us now. | 而我爸爸现在显然不能过来告诉我们 |
[32:59] | Yeah, mine either. | 是啊 我爸也是 |
[33:00] | Then how do we find this place? | 那我们要怎么找到这地方 |
[33:05] | There might be a way. | 或许有一个办法 |
[33:08] | But it’s dangerous. | 不过风险很大 |
[33:12] | We’re gonna need Scott. | 我们需要斯科特 |
[33:19] | How’d you guys find out? | 你们是怎么发现的 |
[33:21] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[33:23] | You? | 你呢 |
[33:24] | Morrell. | 莫雷尔 |
[33:26] | None of the other alphas know where it is either. | 其他的阿尔法狼也不知道那地方在哪儿 |
[33:28] | So if this works, are you gonna tell them? | 那这招要是能行 你会告诉他们吗 |
[33:31] | I can’t stop Jennifer without them. | 没他们帮忙我阻止不了詹妮弗 |
[33:34] | How about we concentrate on finding your parents first? | 我们还是先集中精力找到你们父母 |
[33:38] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[33:39] | Essentially, you, Allison, and Stiles need to be | 就是呢 你 艾莉森和斯泰尔斯 |
[33:41] | surrogate sacrifices for your parents. | 为你们的父母做献祭 |
[33:45] | We die for them? | 我们为他们而死吗 |
[33:46] | But he can bring us back. | 但是他可以救活我们 |
[33:50] | You can– you can bring us back, right? | 你能 你能救活我们的 对吗 |
[33:52] | You remember the part where I said it was dangerous? | 你记得我说过 这有风险吧 |
[33:55] | If it goes right, | 如果进展顺利 |
[33:56] | the three of you will be dead for a few seconds, | 你们三个人会死掉几秒钟 |
[33:59] | but there’s something else you need to think about. | 不过你们还要考虑别的东西 |
[34:02] | This is a dangerous thing for more reasons than one. | 风险不止死掉那么简单 |
[34:04] | You’ll be giving power back to the nemeton, | 你们要把力量还给圣洞 |
[34:07] | a place that hasn’t had power for a long time. | 而那个地方缺失能量已久 |
[34:10] | This kind of power is like a magnet. | 所以你们的力量就像一个磁场 |
[34:12] | It attracts the supernatural, the kind of things | 吸引着超自然事物 |
[34:16] | that a family like the Argents | 引来那些像阿金斯这样的家族 |
[34:18] | can fill the pages of a bestiary with. | 只有在怪兽典籍里出现的怪物 |
[34:21] | It will draw them here, | 把他们吸引至此 |
[34:22] | like a beacon. | 就像灯塔 |
[34:25] | Doesn’t sound | 这听着 |
[34:27] | any worse than anything we’ve already seen. | 也并不比我们见过的那些可怕啊 |
[34:31] | You’d be surprised at what you have yet to see. | 到时候肯定会让你吓一大跳的 |
[34:35] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[34:39] | No. | 还没 |
[34:41] | It’ll also have an effect on the three of you. | 你们三个人也会受影响 |
[34:43] | You won’t be able to see it, | 你们看不见它 |
[34:45] | but you’ll feel it every day | 但是你们每天都能感受到它 |
[34:48] | for the rest of your lives. | 一辈子直到死去 |
[34:50] | It’ll be a kind of a darkness | 它会像个阴影一样 |
[34:54] | around your heart, | 在你们的心脏附近 |
[34:55] | and permanent, | 永久的 |
[34:57] | like a scar. | 就像是伤疤一样 |
[35:00] | Like a tattoo. | 像纹身一样 |
[35:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[35:09] | Ultrasonic emitter– | 超声波发射器 |
[35:10] | A smaller version of what we use to corral werewolves. | 我们用来捕狼用的设备小号版 |
[35:13] | Only they hear it. | 只有它们能听见 |
[35:14] | Most of the time we use it to push them away. | 但大多数情况我们用它驱赶狼群 |
[35:17] | Let’s see if it works to attract them. | 这次看看能不能引他们来 |
[35:32] | It’s gotta be now. | 就是现在 |
[35:33] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没别的选择 |
[35:35] | You always have a choice. | 你一直有选择 |
[35:36] | It’s whether or not you can live with the consequences– | 只是你担不担得起后果而已 |
[35:39] | facing Kali as a beta. | 作为贝塔狼去面对卡莉 |
[35:41] | But it’s not just a full moon coming. | 但这次不仅是满月 |
[35:43] | It’s a lunar eclipse. | 是月蚀 |
[35:46] | We’ll all be powerless. | 我们都会失去力量 |
[35:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:58] | What did you bring? | 你们都带了什么 |
[36:02] | Um, I got my dad’s badge. | 我带了我爸的警章 |
[36:05] | Jennifer kind of crushed it in her hand, | 詹妮弗把它捏变形了 |
[36:07] | so I tried hammering it out a bit. | 我试着把它锤好了 |
[36:10] | Still doesn’t look great. | 看起来还是不好看 |
[36:12] | Well, it doesn’t need to look good if it has meaning. | 有意义的东西不需要外表看起来完美 |
[36:19] | Is that an actual silver bullet? | 那个是真的银子弹吗 |
[36:22] | My dad made it. It’s kind of a ceremonial thing. | 我爸爸自己做的 算是某种仪式物品 |
[36:24] | When one of us finishes learning all the skills to be a hunter, | 当我们有人学完所有猎人需要的技巧 |
[36:27] | we forge a silver bullet | 我们会造一枚银子弹 |
[36:28] | as a testament to the code. | 作为宣誓的一种方式 |
[36:32] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[36:36] | My dad got my mom this watch | 这块表是我爸爸给我妈妈的 |
[36:37] | when she first got hired at the hospital. | 当时她首次被医院录取 |
[36:39] | She used to say it was the only thing | 她曾说过 这是他们婚姻中 |
[36:40] | in their marriage that ever worked. | 唯一真正发挥了作用的东西 |
[36:42] | Okay, the three of you will get in. | 好吧 待会你们仨进去 |
[36:46] | Each of us will hold you down | 我们仨一对一负责按住你们 |
[36:47] | until you’re essentially… | 直到你们最终 |
[36:50] | well, dead. | 死掉 |
[36:53] | But it’s not just someone to hold you under. | 但是不止是要按住你们 |
[36:55] | It needs to be someone who can pull you back, | 这人还得能拉你们回来 |
[36:57] | someone that has a strong connection to you, | 这人要跟你们有很强大的联系 |
[37:01] | a kind of emotional tether. | 一种情感的牵绊 |
[37:06] | Lydia… | 莉迪亚 |
[37:08] | You go with Stiles. | 你和斯泰尔斯一组 |
[37:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[37:17] | I mean, Scott and I both have to go under. | 我是说 斯科特和我都得下去 |
[37:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:44] | By the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[38:47] | if I don’t make it back and you do, | 以防我没活过来而你活过来了 |
[38:48] | you should probably know something. | 我得告诉你一件事 |
[38:52] | Your dad’s in town. | 你爸爸回来了 |