时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You, Allison and Stiles need to be sacrifices. | 你 艾莉森和斯泰尔斯要被献祭 |
[00:05] | You’ll be giving power back to the Nemeton. | 你们要把力量还给圣洞 |
[00:07] | It attracts the supernatural. | 吸引着超自然事物 |
[00:10] | It will also have an effect on the three of you. | 你们三个人也会受影响 |
[00:12] | It’ll be a kind of a darkness. | 它会像个阴影一样 |
[00:18] | I’m an Alpha now. | 因为我是阿尔法狼 |
[00:48] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[00:52] | Don’t let them in. | 别让他们进来 |
[00:58] | Don’t let them in. | 别让他们进来 |
[01:00] | No, don’t let them in. | 不 别让他们进来 |
[02:49] | You okay? Stiles? | 你没事吧 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:58] | Yeah, I was just dreaming. | 没事 我只是做了个梦 |
[03:01] | It was weird. It was like a dream within a dream. | 很诡异的梦 就像我在梦中做了个梦 |
[03:06] | A nightmare? | 是噩梦吗 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:21] | Wait a second, Lydia. | 等等 莉迪亚 |
[03:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么呢 |
[03:32] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[03:34] | Stiles, where are you going? | 斯泰尔斯 你要去哪里 |
[03:36] | I’m just gonna close the door. | 去关个门 |
[03:39] | Just go back to sleep. | 回来睡觉吧 |
[03:41] | No, no, I should close it. | 不 我先把门关上 |
[03:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 随它去吧 |
[03:46] | What if someone comes in? | 别人进来了怎么办 |
[03:49] | Like who? | 谁会进来啊 |
[03:55] | Just go back to sleep, Stiles. | 回来睡觉吧 斯泰尔斯 |
[03:58] | No. But what if they get in? | 不要 别人进来了怎么办 |
[04:05] | What if who gets in? | 别人是谁啊 |
[04:09] | Stiles, just leave it. Please. | 斯泰尔斯 随它去吧 求你了 |
[04:17] | Stiles. Stiles, come back to bed. | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 回床上来 |
[04:22] | Stiles. Please. | 斯泰尔斯 求你了 |
[04:25] | Don’t, Stiles. Don’t! | 别 斯泰尔斯 不要 |
[04:28] | Don’t go in there, please, don’t. | 别进去 求你 不要 |
[04:29] | Please, Stiles, don’t! | 求求你 斯泰尔斯 不要 |
[04:57] | It’s a dream. This is just a dream. | 这是梦 只是个梦 |
[05:01] | It’s just a dream, | 只是个梦 |
[05:02] | get it out of your head, Stiles. | 快点清醒过来 斯泰尔斯 |
[05:04] | You’re dreaming. All right? | 你在做梦 只是做梦 |
[05:06] | So, wake up, Stiles. | 快醒过来 斯泰尔斯 |
[05:09] | Wake up, Stiles. | 快醒醒 斯泰尔斯 |
[05:12] | Wake up! | 快醒过来 |
[05:20] | Hey, time to get up, kiddo. Get your butt to school. | 该起床了 孩子 爬起来上学去 |
[05:29] | And you couldn’t wake up? | 你醒不过来吗 |
[05:31] | Nope, and it was beyond terrifying. | 是的 那种感觉太恐怖了 |
[05:33] | You ever hear of sleep paralysis? | 你听说过睡眠瘫痪症吗 |
[05:35] | Uh, no, do I want to? | 没有 你继续说呗 |
[05:37] | Have you ever had a dream | 你有没有在做梦的时候感觉到 |
[05:37] | where you feel like you’re | 明明就要醒了 |
[05:38] | about to wake up but you can’t move or talk? | 但身不能动 嘴不能说 |
[05:41] | Yeah. Yeah, I’ve had that. | 对 确实有过 |
[05:42] | It happens because during REM sleep | 这是因为在快速动眼睡眠期间 |
[05:43] | your body is basically paralyzed. | 你的身体基本属于瘫痪状态 |
[05:45] | It’s called muscle atonia. | 这叫肌肉全然松弛 |
[05:47] | That way if you start dreaming about running, | 这种情况下 即便你真在梦中跑起来了 |
[05:48] | you don’t actually start running in your bed. | 你也不会真的在床上跑起来 |
[05:50] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[05:51] | But sometimes your mind can wake up before your body does. | 但有时候你的意识会比你的身体先醒过来 |
[05:54] | So for this split second, | 在这段时间 |
[05:54] | you’re actually aware that your body is paralyzed. | 你就真正感觉到身体处于瘫痪 |
[05:57] | And that’s the terrifying part. | 这就是可怕的地方 |
[05:59] | It turns your dream into a nightmare. | 而你的梦也变噩梦了 |
[06:01] | You can feel like you’re falling, | 那种感觉就好似自己在坠落 |
[06:03] | like you’re being strangled, or, in my case, | 被勒住 或者 像我那样 |
[06:05] | like you’re at the center of a grove of magical trees | 在一片诡异的森林里 |
[06:06] | where human sacrifices took place. | 被人拿来做活体祭祀 |
[06:09] | You think it means something? | 你觉得这是不是说明了一些问题 |
[06:11] | What if what we did that night… | 那天晚上我们所做的事 |
[06:12] | What if it’s still affecting us? | 是不是对我们还有影响 我们该怎么办 |
[06:14] | Post-traumatic stress? | 创伤后压力吗 |
[06:15] | Or something. | 或者别的什么 |
[06:20] | But you want to know what scares me the most? | 但你知道最让我感到恐惧的是什么吗 |
[06:26] | I’m not even sure this is real. | 我都不知道现在和你说话是不是真的 |
[06:36] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:39] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[06:41] | You’re okay. | 你好好的呢 |
[07:47] | Um, are you going to school? | 你是要上学去吗 |
[07:49] | – Yeah. – Okay, me too. | -是的 -好的 我也是 |
[07:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:54] | – Can I can I ask you a question? – Okay. | -我能问你个问题吗 -可以 |
[07:57] | Are you angry at me? | 你生我的气吗 |
[07:58] | No. | 不 |
[07:59] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
[08:01] | No. | 不 |
[08:02] | What’s that mean? | “不”是什么意思 |
[08:04] | I guess I’m not really sure how I’m feeling. | 我不知道我现在有什么感觉 |
[08:08] | Okay. Do you hate me? | 好吧 你恨我吗 |
[08:10] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[08:11] | – Do you want to hit me? – No. | -你想揍我吗 -不想 |
[08:14] | I think you should hit me. | 我觉得你该揍我 |
[08:16] | – I don’t want to hit you. – Are you sure? | -我不想揍你 -你确定吗 |
[08:18] | Why would I want to hit you? | 为什么我会想要揍你 |
[08:19] | You didn’t do anything, did you? | 你又没做什么事 对吧 |
[08:22] | No. I mean, um… | 没有 我是说 |
[08:26] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[08:27] | I mean like you didn’t kiss her or anything, | 我的意思是 你没有吻她什么的吧 |
[08:30] | – right? – No! Absolutely not. No. | -对吧 -没有 当然没有 |
[08:34] | Did you want to? | 你当时想过吗 |
[08:36] | Oh, yeah. Totally. | 当然 很想吻她 |
[08:44] | You two supernatural teenage boys. | 你们这两个超自然青少年 |
[08:46] | Don’t test my entirely un-supernatural level of patience. | 我的耐性可是人类级别的 所以别挑战我 |
[08:53] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[09:07] | 《心盟同与轴》 此处为斯泰尔斯无法正常阅读的表现 | |
[09:16] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:21] | You ready for school? | 准备去上学了吗 |
[09:22] | Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 我没事 |
[09:26] | Dad, seriously, I’m fine. It was just a nightmare. | 爸 我真没事 只是做噩梦了 |
[09:30] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:32] | That’s just, uh, files from the office. | 只是 警局的一些文件 |
[09:35] | It says “Sheriff’s station, do not remove.” | 上面写着”警局所有 勿动” |
[09:38] | Well, yeah, unless you’re the Sheriff. | 对啊 可我是警长 |
[09:39] | Now get your butt to school, all right? | 快滚去上学吧 |
[09:49] | Gotta run, Dad. I’m late! | 我先走了 爸爸 要迟到了 |
[11:20] | 比肯山医院 死者姓名:凯特·阿金斯 | |
[11:25] | Kate, Kate, what are you doing? | 凯特 凯特 你要干什么 |
[11:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:17] | Allison, are you okay? | 艾莉森 你还好吗 |
[13:12] | Hey. Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:18] | You don’t look all right, Scott. | 你看起来可不太好 斯科特 |
[13:20] | – I’m okay. – No, you’re not. | -我没事 -不 你有事 |
[13:22] | It’s happening to you too. | 你也有这情况 |
[13:23] | You’re seeing things, aren’t you? | 你出现幻觉了 对吧 |
[13:26] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[13:30] | Because it’s happening to all three of you. | 因为你们三个都是这样 |
[14:07] | Well, well, look who’s no longer the crazy one. | 看来发疯的那个不是我了 |
[14:09] | We’re not crazy. | 我们没疯 |
[14:11] | Hallucinating? Sleep paralysis? | 出现幻觉 睡眠瘫痪 |
[14:14] | Yeah, you guys are fine. | 你们好健康啊 |
[14:16] | We did die and come back to life. | 我们确实死而复生了 |
[14:19] | That’s gotta have some side effects, right? | 所以肯定会有副作用 是吧 |
[14:22] | We keep an eye each other. Okay? | 我们互相照看吧 好吗 |
[14:25] | And Lydia, stop enjoying this so much. | 还有莉迪亚 别这么幸灾乐祸了 |
[14:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. | 大家早上好 我是幸村老师 |
[14:35] | I’ll be taking over for your previous history teacher. | 以后我会是你们的历史老师 |
[14:38] | My family and I moved here three weeks ago. | 我和我的家人三周前搬来了这里 |
[14:40] | I’m sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. | 你们应该都认识我的女儿吉良了吧 |
[14:43] | Or you might not since she’s | 也许不认识 |
[14:45] | never actually mentioned anyone from school. | 因为她似乎从来没提过学校同学 |
[14:47] | Or brought a friend home for that matter. | 也没有邀请过同学来家里 |
[14:52] | Either way, there she is. | 不管怎样 那就是她 |
[15:09] | Now, let’s begin with | 我们先来讲 |
[15:10] | American History at the turn of the 20th century. | 二十世纪之交的美国历史吧 |
[15:27] | Not the steadiest hand for a superb marksman. | 作为一个神箭手 你的手可不怎么稳啊 |
[15:30] | It’s been happening for the past few weeks. | 过去几周一直这样 |
[15:32] | Since that night. | 那晚以后都是这样 |
[15:44] | Start over. | 重新来 |
[16:00] | Maybe we need a little more time to get back to normal. | 也许我们需要再多点时间才能恢复正常 |
[16:02] | Yeah, try not to forget we hit the reset button | 是啊 不过别忘了我们可在一个超自然生物的 |
[16:04] | on a supernatural beacon for supernatural creatures. | 超自然基地按了重启键[指死而复生] |
[16:07] | There’s a pretty good chance things are never going back to normal. | 很可能一切都无法恢复正常了 |
[16:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:17] | What? | 什么 |
[16:18] | I thought you said you wanted to make friends. | 你不是跟我说想交朋友吗 |
[16:20] | Not like that. | 可也不是你那样啊 |
[16:21] | You said you wanted to be noticed. | 你说希望被人注意到 |
[16:23] | I could set myself on fire and be noticed. | 我可以自焚 然后就被注意到了 |
[16:25] | – Well, then you’d be dead. – Exactly. | -那样的话 你会死的 -就是啊 |
[16:32] | Kira. Kira. | 吉良 吉良 |
[16:42] | Oh, dude, your eyes. | 天啊 你的眼睛 |
[16:44] | What about them? | 我眼睛怎么了 |
[16:46] | They’re starting to glow. | 开始发光了 |
[16:48] | – You mean like right now? – Yes, right now. | -现在吗 -对啊 现在 |
[16:49] | Scott, stop. Stop it. | 斯科特 快停下 |
[16:52] | I can’t… | 停不下来 |
[16:53] | I can’t control it. | 我无法控制 |
[16:55] | All right, just keep your head down. Look down, come on. | 好吧 那你就低着头 往下看 快 |
[17:00] | Keep your head down. | 低着头 别抬起来 |
[17:04] | – Get back, get away from me. – Scott, it’s okay. | -退后 离我远点 -斯科特 没事的 |
[17:08] | I don’t know what’s going to happen. Get back. | 我不知道会发生什么 退后 |
[17:40] | Pain makes you human. | 疼痛让你变回人类 |
[17:42] | Scott, this isn’t just in our heads. | 斯科特 这些不仅是幻觉 |
[17:45] | This is real. | 这是现实 |
[17:49] | And it’s starting to get bad for me too. | 我的情况也越来越糟了 |
[17:52] | I’m not just having nightmares. | 我不仅仅是做恶梦 |
[17:53] | I’m having these dreams where I have to literally scream myself awake. | 有些梦 我不得不尖叫着醒来 |
[17:57] | And sometimes I’m not even sure if I’m actually ever waking up. | 而且有时候我都不确定我是不是真的醒了 |
[18:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:04] | Do you know how you can tell if you’re dreaming? | 你知道怎么区分是不是在做梦吗 |
[18:08] | You can’t read in dreams. | 人做梦的时候不能阅读 |
[18:10] | More and more, the past few days, | 最近几天 我阅读起来 |
[18:11] | I’ve been having trouble reading. | 越来越困难 |
[18:12] | It’s like I can’t see the words. | 我看不到单词 |
[18:14] | I can’t put the letters in order. | 没法把字母排列成序 |
[18:18] | Like even now? | 现在也是吗 |
[18:40] | I can’t read a thing. | 我什么也读不了 |
[18:51] | Do you really think this is going to help? | 你真的觉得这样会有用吗 |
[18:53] | I know that if you think | 如果你认为没用 |
[18:54] | it’s not going to help it definitely won’t. | 那肯定不会有用 |
[18:58] | So get your head into it, | 所以说集中精力 |
[19:00] | shoot a few and see what happens. | 射几箭 看看会怎样 |
[19:23] | Maybe hold the string a different way. | 或许该换个拉弓方式 |
[19:29] | Try the Mongolian draw. | 试试蒙古人拉弓的方法 |
[19:32] | What? I read. | 怎么 我也看书的捏 |
[19:36] | Try it. | 试试 |
[19:45] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[19:47] | Take a second to close your eyes | 闭上眼睛几分钟 |
[19:50] | and imagine the arrow going into the target. | 想象弓箭射中目标 |
[20:04] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:07] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[20:11] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[20:13] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[20:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[20:18] | You did not just say that. | 你居然让我等着 |
[20:26] | Over here. | 这边 |
[20:29] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[20:30] | Allison, over here. | 艾莉森 这边 |
[20:35] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[20:38] | Over here, Allison. | 这边 艾莉森 |
[20:41] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[21:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Lydia. | 天啊 天啊 莉迪亚 |
[21:12] | – Right at her head? – Almost right through it. | -直射她的头吗 -差点就直穿了 |
[21:15] | And she keeps saying the same thing, | 而且她一直说同样的事 |
[21:17] | that she keeps seeing her aunt. | 她老是看见她姑姑 |
[21:19] | Whatever’s happening to you guys | 不管你们身上发生的是什么事 |
[21:21] | is getting worse. | 越来越糟了 |
[21:21] | If I hadn’t been there, then Lydia would be dead. | 如果当时我没在场 莉迪亚就死了 |
[21:26] | What were you doing there? | 你在那儿干嘛 |
[21:32] | Oh, you guys, come on. | 你们俩够了 |
[21:34] | This house does not have a supernatural ability to heal! | 这房子可没有超自然修复能力 |
[21:38] | So, stop it! | 所以 住手 |
[21:40] | You know, the last time we bought one of these | 我们上次到她墓前献花 |
[21:42] | to her grave was stolen the same day. | 当天就被偷了 |
[21:44] | Hundred bucks down the drain. | 钱都白花了 |
[21:48] | Hey, dad? | 爸爸 |
[21:50] | Hi, what are you doing down there? | 你在下面干什么 |
[21:53] | Working. And hey, | 工作 还有 |
[21:55] | if somebody wants the flowers that badly, they can have them. | 如果有人那么想要那些花 就拿去好了 |
[21:58] | It’s the gesture. | 重要的是我们献了花 |
[22:00] | Hey, Dad, what is all this? | 爸爸 这些是什么 |
[22:01] | I’ve been looking over some old cases | 以前的旧案 |
[22:03] | from a more illuminated perspective, | 我看看能不能从新的角度理理头绪 |
[22:06] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂我意思吧 |
[22:07] | “Strange sighting of bipedal lizard man | 奇怪的双足蜥蜴人 |
[22:09] | sprinting across freeway.” | 在高速公路上疾跑 |
[22:11] | Kanima pile. | 那是变形怪的文件夹 |
[22:13] | Dad, you’re not going back through all your old cases seeing | 爸爸 难道你要重新翻阅你所有的旧案子 |
[22:16] | if any of them had something to do with the supernatural, are you? | 看它们跟超自然现象有没有关系吗 |
[22:20] | I admit the recent opening of my eyes | 我对宇宙伟大秘密的新认识 |
[22:23] | to the greater mysteries of the universe has got me reassessing. | 让我重新开始思考 |
[22:29] | There’s at least 100 cases here | 这里至少有一百个案子 |
[22:30] | where I look at the details and I can ask myself, | 可以让我检查细节然后自问 |
[22:33] | “if I knew then what I know now…” | 如果我当时知道现在这些的话… |
[22:36] | Right, but are you sure you wanna go down that path? | 好吧 你确定要这么干吗 |
[22:39] | Do I have a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[22:41] | There’s one case in particular that I can’t get out of my head. | 有一个案子我一直忘不了 |
[22:44] | Eight years ago, I was elected Sheriff of county, | 八年前 当我当选县警长的时候 |
[22:47] | my first official duty was to tell a man | 我的第一次任务是通知一个男人 |
[22:50] | that not only had his wife and two kids died in a car accident, | 他的妻子和两个孩子死于车祸 |
[22:54] | but, as best we could tell, | 而且就我们看来 |
[22:56] | the body of his 9-year-old daughter | 他九岁女儿的尸体 |
[22:58] | had been dragged from the wreck by coyotes. | 被野狼从事故残骸中拖了出来 |
[23:00] | You mean dragged and eaten? | 你是说拖出来吃了 |
[23:03] | We didn’t find the car until three days after the crash. | 车祸三天后我们才找到那辆车 |
[23:11] | They had driven off the road into a pretty deep ravine. | 他们的车驶离道路进了一个很深的峡谷里 |
[23:15] | Two bodies that were still in the car were covered | 车里残留的两具尸体 |
[23:17] | in bites and slashes. | 布满咬痕和抓痕 |
[23:20] | So you’re thinking bites and claw marks, | 所以你觉得 有咬痕有爪印 |
[23:23] | probably a werewolf attack? | 可能是狼人袭击 |
[23:25] | Maybe. | 或许是 |
[23:25] | But coyotes, they scavenge, right? | 但是野狼 他们也要觅食 对吧 |
[23:27] | So, couldn’t they have just left the bites and the slashes? | 说不定是它们留下的咬痕和抓痕呢 |
[23:30] | Absolutely. | 当然有可能 |
[23:32] | But guess what night the accident occurred on? | 可你猜这案子是在哪一天发生的 |
[23:38] | The night of a full moon. | 一个月圆之夜 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:45] | Hey, Dad, where are all these going? | 爸 这些线索指向哪里 |
[23:48] | Yeah, we, uh… | 这个啊 我们 |
[23:49] | 联调局外勤人员 麦高探员 | |
[23:53] | We probably need to talk about that. | 我们也许得谈谈了 |
[24:07] | Hi, sorry, I usually sit there. | 不好意思 我之前一直坐这 |
[24:13] | Okay, no problem. That’s all yours. | 好吧 没事 你坐吧 |
[24:34] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[24:38] | Hey, Coach. Thought I was in the wrong class for a second. | 教练 我感觉好像进错教室了 |
[24:43] | Um… Okay. | 这… 好吧 |
[24:46] | I don’t actually know sign language. | 我不会打手语 |
[24:50] | Actually, I didn’t even know that you knew sign language. | 说实话 我不知道你居然会手语 |
[24:53] | Or that that was even an elective here. | 咱们学校有手语课吗 |
[24:58] | Well, this has been good, I’m probably gonna, uh, head out. | 好吧 这情况太奇怪了 我还是走吧 |
[25:24] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[25:27] | I asked you a question. | 我在问你问题 |
[25:29] | Uh… Sorry, Coach. What was it? | 抱歉 教练 什么问题 |
[25:31] | It was “Stilinski, are you paying attention back there?” | 我问”斯蒂林斯 你有没有认真听课” |
[25:34] | Oh. Well, I am now. | 我现在认真听课了 |
[25:38] | Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink… | 斯蒂林斯 别再给我喝酒的理由 |
[25:41] | Every night. | 每晚都是 |
[25:43] | Does anybody else want to try the question on the board? | 还有没人想回答黑板上的问题 |
[25:47] | I’m okay. I just fell asleep for a second. | 我没事 刚不小心睡着了 |
[25:51] | Dude… You weren’t asleep. | 兄弟 你刚刚没睡着 |
[26:09] | Okay, so what happens to a person who has a near-death experience | 一个人从濒死状态活过来后能看见东西 |
[26:12] | and comes out of it seeing things? | 会怎么样 |
[26:13] | And is unable to tell what’s real or not? | 而且他还不能分辨现实和虚幻 |
[26:15] | And is being haunted by demonic visions of dead relatives? | 还老看见已故亲人的凶象 |
[26:18] | They’re all locked up because they’re insane. | 那些人都被关起来了 因为都疯了 |
[26:20] | Ha. Can you at least try to be helpful, please? | 不好笑 你就不能帮点忙吗 拜托 |
[26:22] | For half my childhood, I was locked in a freezer. | 我童年有一半时间都被关在冷冻室 |
[26:24] | So, being helpful is kind of a new thing for me. | 所以 帮别人我还真没试过 |
[26:26] | Hey, dude, are you still milking that? | 上次的事你还在怪我吗 |
[26:27] | – Yeah, maybe I am still milking that. – Hi. | -对啊 我就是还在怪你 -你们好 |
[26:29] | Hi, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:30] | I couldn’t help overhearing what you guys were talking about. | 我无意间听了你们的谈话 |
[26:35] | And I think I actually might know what you’re talking about. | 我可能明白你们在说什么 |
[26:40] | There’s a Tibetan word for it. It’s called “Bardo.” | 有个藏语词汇可以形容 叫”巴尔多” |
[26:43] | It literally means “In-between state.” | 字面意思是”中间状态” |
[26:46] | The state between life and death. | 生与死之间的状态 |
[26:49] | And what do they call you? | 你叫什么 |
[26:51] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[26:55] | She’s in our History class. | 她跟我们一起上历史课 |
[26:57] | So are you talking Bardo in Tibetan Buddhism or Indian? | 你说的”巴尔多”是西藏的佛教还是印度的 |
[27:01] | Either, I guess. But all the stuff you guys were just saying? | 我猜都有 但你们刚说的那些 |
[27:05] | All that happens in Bardo. | 都发生在”巴尔多” |
[27:08] | There are different progressive states | 在几个渐进的不同状态下 |
[27:09] | where you can have hallucinations. | 可能会出现幻觉 |
[27:10] | Some you see, some you just hear. | 有些是视觉幻象 有些是幻听 |
[27:12] | And you can be visited by peaceful and wrathful deities. | 你有可能会见到安静的或生气的神灵 |
[27:14] | Wrathful deities? | 生气的神灵 |
[27:16] | And what are those? | 是什么 |
[27:19] | Like demons. | 就像魔鬼 |
[27:20] | Demons. | 魔鬼 |
[27:22] | – Why not? – Hold on, | -真不错 -等等 |
[27:23] | if there are different progressive states, | 如果有几个渐进的不同状态 |
[27:25] | then what’s the last one? | 最后一个是什么 |
[27:27] | Death. You die. | 死亡的状态 |
[27:31] | It sounds like your subconscious is trying to | 有点像是你的潜意识 |
[27:34] | communicate with you. | 想跟你交流 |
[27:36] | Well, how do I tell my subconscious | 那要怎么告诉我的潜意识 |
[27:37] | to use a language that I actually know? | 要用我听得懂的语言来说呢 |
[27:39] | Do you remember what the sign language looked like? | 你还记得那个手语是怎么比划的吗 |
[27:42] | The placement and movement of the hands? | 手的位置和变化 |
[27:43] | You know sign language? | 你懂手语 |
[27:44] | I know a little. | 懂一点 |
[27:46] | Let me give it a shot. | 让我看看 |
[27:48] | Okay, the first one was like this. | 好吧 第一个手势是这样的 |
[27:50] | Then… | 然后 |
[27:52] | That’s “When.” | 那是”什么时候”的意思 |
[27:54] | – Then there was this, twice. – That’s door. | -然后是这样 两次 -那是”门” |
[27:57] | And this in between it. | 中间是这个 |
[27:58] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[27:59] | – Yeah. – “When is a door not a door?” | -对 -“门什么时候不再是门” |
[28:03] | “When is a door not a door”? | “门什么时候不再是门” |
[28:06] | When it’s ajar. | 半开半掩的时候 |
[28:08] | You’re kidding me. A riddle? | 坑爹呢 谜语 |
[28:10] | My subconscious wants to tell me a riddle? | 我的潜意识想告诉我一条谜语 |
[28:12] | Not necessarily. | 也许不是 |
[28:13] | When the three of you went under the water, | 当你们三个在水里 |
[28:14] | when you crossed from unconsciousness | 从无意识状态进入 |
[28:16] | to a kind of superconsciousness… | 某种超意识状态的时候 |
[28:19] | You essentially opened a door in your minds. | 可以说你们在脑海里打开了一扇门 |
[28:22] | So what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:23] | The door’s still open? | 门还开着吗 |
[28:25] | Ajar. | 半开半掩 |
[28:26] | A door into our minds? | 进入意识的一扇门 |
[28:30] | I did tell you it was risky. | 我说过这很冒险 |
[28:31] | What do we do about it? | 我们该怎么做 |
[28:33] | Well, that’s difficult to answer. | 这不好回答 |
[28:35] | Oh, no, wait a second, I know that look. | 不 等等 我知道这个表情 |
[28:37] | That’s the “we know exactly what’s wrong with you, | 这就是”我确切知道你们出了啥问题 |
[28:38] | but we have no idea how to fix it” look. | 但我却没有解决办法”的表情 |
[28:40] | One thing I do know | 我只知道 |
[28:41] | is that having an opening like that into your mind, | 你们脑海里有这么一扇门 |
[28:44] | it’s not good. | 可不是好事 |
[28:46] | You each need to close that door. | 你们每个人都必须关上那扇门 |
[28:49] | And you need to do it as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[29:03] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你来这做什么 |
[29:04] | I’m here because i could use some help. | 我是来寻求帮助的 |
[29:09] | Actually… your help. | 实际上 我想要你帮我 |
[29:11] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[29:12] | Because eight years ago, | 因为八年前发生了一场车祸 |
[29:14] | almost an entire family died in a car accident. | 它差点夺去了一整家人的性命 |
[29:17] | One of the bodies, a young girl named Malia, was never found. | 而一个叫玛丽亚的女孩的尸体从未被找到 |
[29:21] | There’s enough evidence to have me thinking that… | 有足够的证据证明 |
[29:25] | that a werewolf could have caused the accident, | 可能是狼人导致了这场车祸 |
[29:28] | and then dragged her body away. | 并拖走她的尸体 |
[29:29] | If you could somehow get a lock on her scent | 如果你能想办法锁定她的气味 |
[29:32] | if you could somehow help me find her body, | 帮我找到她的尸体 |
[29:35] | it might provide the missing clue. | 或许能找到缺失的线索 |
[29:37] | But what if it was a werewolf? | 如果真是狼人干的呢 |
[29:39] | Well, there’s somebody out there who murdered an entire family. | 这说明有人谋杀了这一家人 |
[29:44] | Someone who still needs to be caught. | 而他仍逍遥法外 |
[30:02] | I’ve been having a coyote problem. | 近来土狼把我弄得够呛 |
[30:05] | The population is up around here | 这里狼群数量有所增加 |
[30:08] | and they get into everything. | 什么事都有它们的影子 |
[30:10] | That doesn’t exactly look big enough to catch one. | 这装置看起来不太能捕狼啊 |
[30:12] | It’s a rat trap. | 那是捕鼠器 |
[30:14] | Take away the coyote’s source of food and they leave you alone. | 截断土狼的食物来源 它们就远离你了 |
[30:16] | And these days, to be honest, I’d prefer to be left alone. | 而这些天 坦白说 我不希望被人打搅 |
[30:21] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[30:22] | Just a couple of questions and I promise I’ll leave. | 我就问几个问题 保证会离开 |
[30:43] | New evidence? | 有新线索了 |
[30:46] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[30:50] | – All I’m getting is some animal smell. – What kind of animal? | -我只闻到什么动物的气味 -什么动物 |
[30:55] | Dog. | 狗 |
[31:01] | Hi, puppy. Get rid of it. | 你好啊 狗狗 快把它赶走 |
[31:03] | – Me? – Yes, you. Glow your eyes at it, something, | -我吗 -是啊 让你的眼发光什么的 |
[31:06] | be the Alpha. | 拿出阿尔法狼的气势来 |
[31:07] | I can’t. I don’t have control. | 不行啊 我没法说变就变 |
[31:11] | Okay, buddy, you’re going to have to try something. | 好吧 兄弟 那你也得做点什么 |
[31:17] | Nice doggy… | 小乖乖 |
[31:25] | Apollo! | 阿波罗 |
[31:28] | Apollo, shut up! Shut the hell up! | 别叫了 阿波罗 给我闭嘴 |
[31:40] | Here. Try that. | 给你 试试这个 |
[31:44] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[31:47] | All I’m getting is that dog. | 我只闻到那只狗的气味 |
[32:01] | Murder? | 谋杀吗 |
[32:02] | I spent eight years thinking that it was an accident | 八年来我一直以为它是一场意外 |
[32:05] | and now you’re telling me that it could be murder? | 而你现在却告诉我可能是一起谋杀 |
[32:09] | Who the hell would want to murder my wife and girls? | 到底是谁会想杀害我的妻子和女儿 |
[32:12] | My whole family? | 杀我们一家人呢 |
[32:15] | – That’s what I want to find out. – I don’t. | -我也想知道 -我不想 |
[32:20] | I don’t want to redefine | 我不想知道这个噩梦 |
[32:21] | this entire nightmare as an unsolved murder. | 竟然是谋杀悬案 |
[32:24] | Just leave me alone with tragic accident. | 就让我相信那是一场悲惨的意外事故吧 |
[32:27] | Because that’s what I’ve spent eight years getting used to. | 八年来我就是这样麻痹自己的 |
[32:29] | Accident. Not murder. | 它是意外 不是谋杀 |
[32:32] | I apologize. | 很抱歉 |
[32:33] | Just go! | 走吧 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:42] | I tried as hard as I could. | 我尽力了 |
[32:43] | If it wasn’t so long ago, | 如果这事没隔这么久 |
[32:45] | I might have been able to do it. | 或许我有可能做到 |
[32:46] | It’s okay. It was a long shot. | 没关系 就是试试罢了 |
[32:49] | In fact, it was a pretty terrible idea. | 实际上 这主意糟透了 |
[32:51] | I think I just ripped a wound open in that poor man. | 我想我刚刚划开了那个可怜人的旧伤 |
[32:54] | I never should have brought you guys here. | 我不该把你们带过来的 |
[32:57] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 真不知道我当时怎么想的 |
[32:59] | – Thanks for trying, all right? – Yeah. | -不过多谢你的帮助 – 没事 |
[33:02] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[33:09] | Aren’t there a lot of cases that go unsolved? | 不是还有很多案子悬而未决吗 |
[33:13] | Yeah, I just think this is one he felt like | 是啊 或许他觉得这一件案子 |
[33:16] | he could’ve figured out right now. | 他现在能解决 |
[33:17] | Why is it so important now? | 为什么现在这么重要 |
[33:21] | He wants to be able to solve one more | 趁他还担任警长的时候 |
[33:23] | while he’s still Sheriff. | 他希望能再解决一起 |
[33:26] | What do you mean, “still Sheriff”? | 什么叫”还担任警长” |
[33:33] | That doesn’t make any sense, dad. Who are you helping? | 这说不通啊 爸爸 你到底在帮谁 |
[33:36] | – Just get out. – Scott… | -你给我出去 -斯科特 |
[33:37] | What? I can’t believe that | 什么 真不敢相信你居然 |
[33:39] | you’d do this to my best friend. | 对我最好的朋友做出这种事 |
[33:41] | I’m not doing anything to your friend. | 我对你的朋友什么也没做 |
[33:43] | – I’m doing my job. – Your job sucks. | -我只是在做我的工作 -你的工作逊毙了 |
[33:45] | Some days I can’t argue that. | 有时确实不可否认 |
[33:46] | Can somebody tell me what the hell is going on? | 谁能告诉我怎么了 |
[33:49] | He’s trying to get Stiles’dad fired. | 他要开除斯泰尔斯的爸爸 |
[33:50] | – No. That’s not true. – What are you doing? | -没有 不是这样的 -你要做什么 |
[33:53] | Conducting a case for impeachment. | 处理一个弹劾的案子 |
[33:54] | That sounds a lot like getting him fired. | 听起来和开除没什么两样 |
[33:56] | The lack of resolution and ability to close cases | 断案的决心不足 能力不够 |
[33:58] | is what’s going to get him fired. | 才是他要被开除的原因 |
[34:00] | My job is just to collect the information. | 我的工作只是收集信息 |
[34:02] | And it’s the job my superiors have given me. | 这是上级布置的 |
[34:04] | Your job sucks. | 你的工作烂透了 |
[34:09] | Scott… Sweetheart… | 斯科特 宝贝 |
[34:14] | Calm down. | 镇定下来 |
[34:16] | Come with me right now. | 马上跟我走 |
[34:22] | Let it go. Just breathe and let it go. | 放松 深呼吸 放松 |
[34:25] | I’m trying. | 我试着呢 |
[34:29] | You told me you and Stiles learned a way to control this. | 你说你和斯泰尔斯找到了控制的方法 |
[34:32] | You find an anchor, right? | 需要精神支柱 对吧 |
[34:34] | Find your anchor. | 找到你的精神支柱 |
[34:36] | My anchor was Allison. | 我的精神支柱是艾莉森 |
[34:41] | I don’t have Allison anymore. | 现在艾莉森不在我身边了 |
[34:42] | Then be your own anchor. | 那就以自己为精神支柱 |
[34:45] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[35:02] | Sweetheart, let me tell you something no teenager ever believes, | 宝贝 我告诉你一件青少年都不相信的事 |
[35:06] | but I swear to you is the absolute truth. | 但是我发誓这是绝对真理 |
[35:10] | You fall in love more than once. | 你还会坠入爱河的 |
[35:14] | It’ll happen again. | 你还会再爱上其他人的 |
[35:16] | And it’ll be just as amazing | 而且会和第一次 |
[35:18] | and as extraordinary as the first time. | 一样神奇 一样独特 |
[35:20] | And maybe just as painful. | 也许也会一样痛苦 |
[35:22] | But it will happen again, I promise. | 但是一定会再次发生的 我保证 |
[35:26] | And until then… | 在那之前 |
[35:29] | Be your own anchor. | 以自己为精神支柱 |
[35:39] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:40] | You and me. | 我们两个 |
[35:41] | We’re going to go out and find a body. | 我们出去找一个人 |
[35:46] | A dead body. | 一具尸体 |
[36:06] | You’re sure Scott’s okay with this? | 你确定斯科特能接受我们这样吗 |
[36:08] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[36:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:13] | He’s 100% over it. | 他已经完全放下了 |
[36:15] | He said that? | 他这么说的吗 |
[36:19] | Not in so many words, but… | 虽然没有直说 但是… |
[36:23] | He’s moved on. | 他已经放开了 |
[36:26] | You should too. | 你也应该这样 |
[36:37] | What’s around your neck? | 你脖子上是什么 |
[36:43] | Let’s do him, Allison. | 我们干掉他吧 艾莉森 |
[36:45] | Let’s do him together. | 我们一起 |
[37:09] | You know, if my dad’s right, | 你知道 如果我爸爸说得对 |
[37:10] | that means there’s another werewolf in town | 那就意味着镇上还有一个狼人 |
[37:12] | that we haven’t met yet. | 我们却还没有见过 |
[37:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:14] | If it turns out to be something like triplets | 如果最后发现是个三胞胎 |
[37:16] | that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, | 能变成三头地狱之犬之类的 |
[37:18] | I’m seriously not up for that. | 我真的还没准备好 |
[37:20] | Yeah. Me either. | 是啊 我也是 |
[37:21] | Especially if I can’t even control my own transformation anymore. | 尤其是我现在还不能控制自己的变身 |
[37:36] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[37:38] | I hate coyotes so much. | 我恨死野狼了 |
[37:39] | They always sound like | 它们的叫声听起来 |
[37:40] | they’re mauling some tiny, helpless little animal. | 总像在攻击某个幼小无助的小动物 |
[37:53] | It still works. | 还能用 |
[37:56] | Let me see the flashlight. | 手电让我照一下 |
[38:02] | I think we found it. | 我想我们找到了 |
[38:07] | Why wouldn’t they move it? Isn’t it evidence? | 为什么没移走呢 那不是证据吗 |
[38:12] | Probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out. | 可能太难拖走了吧 |
[38:23] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[38:31] | See those? | 看到了吗 |
[38:36] | Animal claws would be closer together, right? A lot closer. | 动物的爪子会并起来 间距比这小得多 |
[38:43] | Then it was a werewolf. | 是一个狼人 |
[38:46] | So, my dad was right. | 所以我爸爸说对了 |
[38:57] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:13] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[39:17] | I think I just had a minor heart attack. | 我觉得我刚才犯轻微心脏病了 |
[39:22] | Hey, Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[39:28] | Please tell me you see that. | 告诉我 你看见了吧 |
[39:34] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[39:39] | Wait, hey, Scott! Scott, wait! | 等等 斯科特 别走 |
[40:27] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[40:45] | 发信人: 斯科特·麦高 德里克 打给我 | |
[40:56] | Why are you looking at me like this is my fault? | 为什么这样看着我 好像是我的错一样 |
[41:00] | Because it is your fault. | 因为就是你的错 |
[41:07] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 好吧 算你说对了 |