时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I look like a demon from hell. | 我看起来就像是地狱恶魔 |
[00:04] | It doesn’t look like a demon to me. It looks like a fox. | 我觉得并不像恶魔 而是像只狐狸 |
[00:06] | Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet. | 巴罗当时藏在化学试剂储藏柜中 |
[00:08] | Someone left him a message | 有人在黑板上给他留了一条信息 |
[00:10] | on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. | 要他杀掉吉良 |
[00:12] | They came out of the shadows. | 他们从阴影中走出来 |
[00:14] | One of them, I could see his eyes, | 其中一个 我能看到他的眼睛 |
[00:15] | like a firefly. | 就像萤火虫的光 |
[00:16] | Dad, do you know what that means? | 爸 这是什么意思 |
[00:18] | I think they might have been after me. | 他们也许是来找我的 |
[00:37] | His eyes were glowing. | 他的眼睛发着光 |
[00:41] | There was something almost ritualistic about it. | 他们的行为像是一种仪式 |
[00:43] | Like it was looking right into his soul. | 像是要看到他的灵魂深处 |
[00:46] | That’s the same thing it did to me. | 它也是这样对我的 |
[00:47] | That’s what it did to everyone. | 它对每个人都是这样 |
[00:49] | Not everyone. They only came after the werewolves. | 不是每个人 他们只对狼人这样 |
[00:51] | And Lydia. | 还有莉迪亚 |
[00:53] | Anyone with a connection to the supernatural. | 每一个有超自然能力的人 |
[00:55] | Then who was the guy they went after in Japan? | 那他们在日本是在追谁呢 |
[00:57] | A kumicho. A yakuza boss. | 一个组长 日本黑社会的一个头目 |
[00:59] | It was my first gun deal. | 那是我第一次参与枪支交易 |
[01:00] | I was only 18 | 我那时只有18岁 |
[01:01] | and it was supposed to be a simple exchange. | 而且那本该只是一次简单的交易 |
[01:03] | Except Gerard left out | 但是杰拉德没告诉我 |
[01:04] | the minor detail of the buyers being yakuza. | 买主是黑道成员 |
[01:07] | He wanted to see if I could adapt in the moment. | 他想看看我是否能随机应变 |
[01:10] | Testing my ability to improvise. | 测测我的临场应变能力 |
[01:13] | Or your ability to survive. | 或者是你的逃生能力 |
[01:15] | The moment the sun went down | 当太阳落山时 |
[01:16] | it was like they just materialized out of the shadows. | 他们就像是从阴影里长出来的 |
[01:22] | They had swords, not curved like katanas | 他们拿着刀 但不是武士刀那种有弧线的 |
[01:24] | but straight, black steel. Like ninjatos. | 是直的 黑钢材质 就像忍者刀 |
[01:28] | What did they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[01:29] | To get to the kumicho. | 接近组长 |
[02:05] | They cut down every living thing in their way. | 他们人挡杀人佛挡杀佛 |
[02:11] | Did they mark him like they did us? | 他们有像标记我们那样标记他吗 |
[02:13] | Not exactly. | 没有 |
[02:58] | What was he? | 他是什么 |
[02:59] | I don’t know. But there might be someone who does. | 我不知道 不过可能有人知道 |
[03:02] | There were a few others who survived that night. | 那个晚上还有几个幸存者 |
[03:03] | One of them was a man named Katashi… | 其中有个叫坚的人… |
[03:05] | They called him Silverfinger | 他们管他叫银指 |
[03:06] | because of an unusual prosthetic. | 因为他有个不同寻常的假体 |
[03:12] | And it looked like | 而且当时看上去 |
[03:13] | he was getting ready to take them all on himself. | 他准备凭一己之力解决它们 |
[03:25] | I’ve known for a while Katashi was in the country. | 我一直知道坚就在美国 |
[03:28] | I spent yesterday tracking him down. | 我昨天一整天都在找他 |
[03:30] | Didn’t look like he wanted to be found. | 不过看起来他不想被人找到 |
[03:32] | Not particularly, no. | 未必 |
[03:35] | You think he knows what they are? | 你觉得他知道它们在哪里 |
[03:37] | Or what they want? | 或者它们想要什么吗 |
[03:38] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[03:40] | What if he doesn’t want to talk? | 如果他不想说呢 |
[03:42] | What if he doesn’t even remember you? | 如果他甚至都不记得你呢 |
[03:46] | He’ll remember this. | 他会记得这个 |
[03:52] | I know I didn’t kill it. | 我知道我没能杀死它 |
[03:53] | I’m not sure you can. | 我不确定它是否能被杀死 |
[03:55] | But I slowed it down long enough for us to get out of there. | 但我成功拖住了它 我们最后才逃了出来 |
[03:58] | What was behind the mask? | 面具后面究竟是什么 |
[04:01] | Darkness… | 黑暗 |
[04:03] | Absolute darkness. | 绝对的黑暗 |
[05:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:33] | So all of your friends are… | 所以你的所有朋友都是… |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:40] | – And you’re a… – Yeah. | -而且你是… -没错 |
[05:54] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[05:59] | Are you sure? | 真想看 |
[07:52] | You guys going to be doing this all day? | 你们一定要整天都跟着我么 |
[07:54] | – All day. – All night. | -整天 -整夜 |
[07:56] | Is this about being in my pack? | 是为了做我的族群吗 |
[07:58] | This is about you being the target of demonic ninjas. | 这是因为你是恶魔系忍者的目标 |
[08:00] | You mean the demonic ninjas | 你是指那些从胸膛里抽出刀 |
[08:01] | that pulled swords out of their chests | 痛扁我们一顿的 |
[08:02] | and completely kicked our asses? | 那些恶魔系忍者吗 |
[08:04] | Yeah. Those demonic ninjas. | 是的 就是那些恶魔系忍者 |
[08:06] | I don’t need anyone to protect me. | 我不需要任何人保护我 |
[08:09] | They were looking right at you when the sun came up. | 太阳升起时它们就盯着你呢 |
[08:11] | And they also disappeared. | 但它们也消失了 |
[08:14] | Argent thinks that they could just come out at night. | 阿金斯认为它们只能在夜间活动 |
[08:16] | Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, | 既然这是我们第一次对付恶魔系忍者 |
[08:17] | we’re thinking we should play it safe. | 我们认为还是小心为上 |
[08:20] | All day. | 整天 |
[08:22] | And all night. | 还有整晚 |
[08:28] | Okay, one thing first. | 好吧 首先要做一件事 |
[08:30] | I need to talk to Stiles | 我得把昨天晚上发生的事 |
[08:31] | and let him know everything that happened last night. | 全都告诉斯泰尔斯 |
[08:33] | Without you. | 你们不能跟着 |
[08:34] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[08:36] | And I don’t want you listening in. No wolf hearing. | 而且我不希望你们听 不准用狼的听力 |
[08:39] | How would you even know? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[08:41] | I’m a true Alpha. | 我是一只真正的阿尔法狼 |
[08:43] | You have no idea what I can do. | 我的能力超出你想象 |
[08:46] | So then she starts talking about phosphors | 然后她开始说起荧光粉 |
[08:48] | and the key having chemicals on it, right? | 而钥匙上有化学物质 对吧 |
[08:50] | And so that made me think of the chemistry closet | 所以这让我想到化学用品柜 |
[08:51] | and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in… | 还有 有人想让巴罗进来… |
[08:56] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[08:58] | Okay, it doesn’t matter though. | 好吧 没关系 |
[09:00] | It doesn’t matter. I’ve still got the key. | 没事 我还拿着钥匙 |
[09:07] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[09:10] | I had it… | 是在我手上啊 |
[09:11] | I had it here. | 在我这里啊 |
[09:13] | I had it here this morning, | 今早拿到的 |
[09:14] | I swear to God, I had it this morning. | 我发誓 我今早才拿到 |
[09:15] | The key you were talking about last night? | 你昨晚说的钥匙吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah, I showed it to you, right? | 是的 我还给你看过 |
[09:19] | Didn’t I show it to you? | 我给你看过吗 |
[09:20] | No, you just told me about it. I never actually saw it. | 没有 你告诉过我 但我没见过 |
[09:27] | I was here a couple of hours ago. | 我几小时前来的 |
[09:29] | And the message left to Barrow | 我还给巴罗留了话 |
[09:31] | spelling Kira’s name was right there on the board | 写着吉良的名字 |
[09:32] | in my handwriting | 就在黑板上 |
[09:33] | and I had the key to the chemistry closet. | 而且我有化学用品柜的钥匙 |
[09:35] | So you unlocked the chemistry closet | 所以你打开了柜子 |
[09:38] | so Barrow could hide in it from the cops | 这样巴罗可以藏起来躲过警察 |
[09:39] | and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira? | 然后你给他留言 让他杀了吉良吗 |
[09:43] | I know how it sounds… | 我知道听起来有点 |
[09:46] | but look at this. | 但看看这个 |
[09:47] | This is the news report that came out about Barrow | 这是他们抓到巴罗那天的 |
[09:49] | when they caught him, okay? | 新闻报道 |
[09:50] | About the shrapnel bomb that he used. | 报道了他使用的榴霰弹 |
[09:52] | See this? See what he did? | 看到没 看看他干了什么 |
[09:53] | He put nuts, bolts and screws. | 他用了螺母 螺钉和螺丝 |
[09:56] | And then he hid the bomb and the detonator | 之后把炸药和雷管 |
[09:58] | in a box that he wrapped as a birthday present. | 放进盒子包装成生日礼物 |
[09:59] | What does that sound like to you? | 你会想到什么 |
[10:02] | Coach. | 教练 |
[10:03] | The joke we played on coach. | 我们作弄教练的恶作剧 |
[10:05] | That was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[10:06] | You remember? That was my idea. | 记得吗 是我的主意 |
[10:07] | That’s no coincidence. It can’t be. | 没有巧合 绝对没有 |
[10:11] | I don’t want to sound like | 我不是想 |
[10:12] | I’m trying to tell you that you’re wrong. | 否认你的推论 |
[10:13] | But I don’t think you’re trying to kill people either. | 但我觉得你不会杀人 |
[10:22] | It was here. It was all here. | 是这里 就是这里 |
[10:25] | Dude, are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:26] | You’re looking really tired. | 你看上去很疲惫 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I’m fine. I just haven’t been sleeping really… | 我没事 我只是睡得不太… |
[10:35] | Why don’t you go home? | 你回家休息吧 |
[10:37] | Take a sick day or something. | 请个病假什么的 |
[10:45] | Did you tell him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[10:47] | No. He’s got enough on his mind right now. | 没有 他现在脑子里够乱的了 |
[10:50] | If they’re coming for you in a few hours then so do you. | 如果他们一会儿来对付你 你也不会好过 |
[10:51] | What if it’s not me? | 如果不是我怎么办 |
[10:53] | Okay? What if I’m not the one they want? | 如果他们不是冲着我来的呢 |
[10:55] | Who else is there? | 那还会有谁 |
[11:09] | The real problem is Katashi doesn’t see visitors. Ever. | 主要的问题是坚从不见客 |
[11:13] | He’s a paranoid recluse | 他是一个有妄想症的隐士 |
[11:14] | who rarely steps outside the gates of his estate. | 几乎足不出户 |
[11:16] | So how are you going to get to him? | 那你怎么接近他 |
[11:18] | Oh, he’s got a thing for rare, antique weapons. | 他喜欢收集稀有的古武器 |
[11:21] | Yesterday, I had some contacts put out the word | 昨天 我派人放话说 |
[11:23] | that I was selling one from my own collection. | 我要出售一样自己的藏品 |
[11:31] | This is a French Flintlock Turnover Pistol from 1645. | 就是这把1645年的法国旋转式燧发枪 |
[11:35] | You’re not going alone. | 你不能一个人去 |
[11:37] | If she’s going I’m going. | 她去的话我也去 |
[11:38] | To be honest, I don’t feel good about bringing either one of you. | 说实话 我不想带你们去 |
[11:42] | They were looking right at Scott when the sun came up. | 太阳升起时他们都盯着斯科特 |
[11:44] | Well, that doesn’t necessarily | 这不意味着 |
[11:45] | mean he’s the one they’re going after. | 他就是他们要找的人 |
[11:46] | But if he is? | 如果是他怎么办 |
[11:50] | If he is, | 如果是他 |
[11:52] | that might only leave us till nightfall | 我们只能等夜幕降临 |
[11:53] | to come up with a way to protect him. | 再想办法保护他 |
[11:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:58] | Let’s go see if a paranoid yakuza | 咱们去看看妄想症隐士 |
[12:00] | wants to put another gun in his collection. | 想不想增添一个藏品 |
[12:03] | Yeah, I’m walking in now. | 好的 我进去了 |
[12:06] | And trying to avoid the hostile stares of everyone in here. | 尽量不看大家仇视我的目光 |
[12:11] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:13] | Probably another week or two | 一周或两周后 |
[12:15] | and we’ll be ready for a formal review. | 我们就能进行正式审查 |
[12:18] | There’s enough here | 目前所掌握的证据 |
[12:18] | to put Stilinski so far out of government work, | 已经足以把斯蒂林斯踢出政府系统了 |
[12:20] | he won’t be able to get a job riding the back of a garbage truck. | 他连开垃圾车的工作都找不到 |
[12:26] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 当然 |
[12:30] | Let me call you right back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[12:39] | Dr. Gardner’s not back until next week. | 加德纳医生下周才回来 |
[12:41] | Do you want to try waiting | 你想等等 |
[12:42] | for one of the urgent care doctors or… | 急诊医师还是… |
[12:47] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:51] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:55] | I guess… I guess not really. | 我觉得 可能不太好 |
[12:58] | All right, kiddo. | 没事的 孩子 |
[13:00] | All right. Come with me. | 没事 跟我来 |
[13:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[13:07] | Blackouts. | 记忆缺失 |
[13:08] | But not for that long. | 但不是很严重 |
[13:10] | And sleepwalking, which I used to do a lot as a kid. | 还有梦游 我小时候也常梦游 |
[13:17] | Also having some really bad anxiety. | 而且焦虑症比较严重 |
[13:21] | – Panic attacks? – Yeah, a couple. | -恐慌症吗 -有时候会 |
[13:24] | Oh, and I temporarily lost the ability to read. | 时不时会暂时性失去阅读能力 |
[13:26] | But that might have had more to do with this giant magic tree | 也许和魔法巨树还有献祭什么的 |
[13:30] | and a whole human sacrifice thing. | 关系比较大 |
[13:33] | I recall something vaguely about that, yes. | 我大概记得是什么事 |
[13:38] | How many hours of sleep are you getting? | 睡眠时间有多长 |
[13:40] | Eight. | 八小时 |
[13:41] | – A night? – In the last three days. | -每晚吗 -过去三天就睡了八小时 |
[13:54] | Yeah, definitely eight. | 绝对是八小时 |
[13:56] | Been feeling irritable? | 比较易怒吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:59] | Possibly to the point of homicide. | 暴躁得都快想杀人了 |
[14:03] | Inability to focus? | 注意力难以集中吗 |
[14:04] | No, the Adderall’s not working. | 阿得拉没用的[治疗注意力缺失处方药] |
[14:06] | Impulsive behavior? | 有过激行为吗 |
[14:07] | More than my usual? Hard to tell. | 我平时也挺冲动的 |
[14:09] | Vivid dreams during the day? | 白天能看到清晰幻象吗 |
[14:11] | Okay, basically all of the above. | 好吧 基本上这些症状都有 |
[14:13] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[14:15] | I think so. | 知道 |
[14:17] | Uh, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:20] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[14:21] | When you’re not holding a needle. | 你不拿针我就信 |
[14:25] | It’s Midazolam. | 这是咪达唑仑 |
[14:28] | A sedative. | 镇静剂 |
[14:33] | Why’d you give me a sedative? | 为什么要给我注射镇静剂 |
[14:34] | Because you, Stiles, are one profoundly sleep-deprived young man. | 斯泰尔斯 你严重睡眠不足 |
[14:40] | You need rest and you need it now. | 你需要休息 马上 |
[14:42] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[14:44] | Okay, how long’s it take to… | 多久会起效 |
[14:46] | Oh. Not long at all. | 看来不用多久 |
[15:03] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[15:08] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[15:30] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Katashi won’t do the buy in person. | 坚不想当面交易 |
[15:33] | But he’s a paranoid recluse, | 他本来就是有妄想症的隐居人士啊 |
[15:34] | shouldn’t you be a little less surprised? | 你干嘛这么惊讶 |
[15:36] | I was trying to remain | 因为我一直心存侥幸 |
[15:37] | optimistic that we wouldn’t have to go to my Plan B. | 希望我们能避免使用B计划 |
[15:40] | Plan B? And what’s Plan B? | B计划 是什么 |
[15:43] | How tall are you? | 你多高 |
[15:55] | Guys, I appreciate you wanting to protect me. | 你俩想保护我的心意我收下了 |
[15:58] | But I have to be alone for a bit. | 但是我需要一个人待会儿 |
[16:00] | So… Sorry about this. | 所以 抱歉了 |
[16:19] | What do I do with these? | 这些怎么处理 |
[16:28] | Katashi’s office is here. | 坚的办公室在这 |
[16:30] | Guys. | 各位 |
[16:32] | This isn’t going to work. I look ridiculous. | 这行不通的 看起来太傻了 |
[16:37] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:40] | I look like I just stepped out | 我看起来像是 |
[16:42] | of the last period of a Catholic prep school. | 天主教学校里边出来的 |
[16:44] | And there is no way that I’m going be able to remember all this. | 而且这些东西 打死我也记不住啊 |
[16:46] | I mean, what does this even mean? | 我都不懂是什么意思 |
[16:48] | “Revolving over and under barrels?” | “翻转 枪管之下” 什么意思 |
[16:51] | All you have to do is keep them talking long enough | 你只要不停的和他们说话 |
[16:53] | to allow us to get inside and find Katashi. | 给我们争取找到坚的时间就好 |
[16:56] | He may not be there for the buy in person but… | 也许他不会在交易现场 |
[16:59] | he won’t be far. | 但一定在附近 |
[17:00] | – You look great. – I am sweating, all the way through my jacket. | -你看起来好极了 -我一直在冒汗 衣服都快湿透了 |
[17:02] | I didn’t even know that I could sweat this much. | 我以前都不知道我这么能出汗 |
[17:04] | Give me a second. | 让我和他说 |
[17:11] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[17:15] | You’re not a boy. If you walk in there acting like a man. | 你不是男孩了 进去之后要像个男人 |
[17:21] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[17:22] | Go in there with confidence | 自信地走进去 |
[17:24] | and all they’ll see is a boyish looking man. | 他们会觉得你只是看着年轻 |
[17:28] | Or a stupid teenager pretending to be a man. | 或者只是个装老成的傻瓜毛头小子 |
[17:30] | I’m going to get my head blown off | 我肯定会被那些 |
[17:32] | by a bunch of Japanese fingerless mobsters… | 没指头的日本怪物爆掉脑袋 |
[17:53] | How do you feel now? | 现在感觉怎么样 |
[18:09] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[18:12] | I believe Mr. Katashi is expecting me. | 坚先生应该在等我了吧 |
[18:14] | I’m expecting you. | 是我在等你 |
[18:39] | – Could you lock the door? – Yeah. | -把门锁上吧 -好 |
[18:43] | We’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[18:44] | I know. But Allison, her dad and Isaac | 我知道 不过艾莉森 她父亲 |
[18:46] | are working on something that could help. | 还有艾萨克也在想办法帮忙 |
[18:51] | I don’t want to sound pessimistic or anything, | 我也不想这么悲观 |
[18:53] | but you really think that’s going to keep them out? | 但你真觉得这样能让他们进不来吗 |
[18:54] | Actually, we have a kind of security system. | 实际上 我们有一套安防系统 |
[18:57] | Things happened a couple of weeks ago, a lot of things, | 几周前发生了很多事 |
[19:01] | and we had my boss help make a few changes to the house. | 我老板帮忙给这房子稍微做了些改造 |
[19:04] | Your boss? Do you work for a security company or something? | 你老板 你在安防公司打工吗 |
[19:07] | No, he’s a veterinarian. | 不 他是兽医 |
[19:08] | You had a vet put in your alarm? | 你让一位兽医装安防系统吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah, sort of. But I can’t arm it. Only my mom can. | 算是吧 但我装不了 只有我妈能 |
[19:12] | Where’s she? | 她人呢 |
[19:13] | Don’t worry. She’ll be here. | 别担心 她马上到 |
[19:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:32] | We’re going to be okay. I promise. | 我们会没事的 我保证 |
[19:35] | We? Or me? | 我们 还是我 |
[19:38] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[19:40] | You didn’t bring the twins here | 你不让双胞胎过来 |
[19:41] | because you didn’t want them to get hurt. Right? | 是因为你不想他们受伤 对吧 |
[19:44] | I don’t want anyone getting hurt. | 我不想让任何人受伤 |
[19:46] | Then why did you bring me? | 那你为什么带上我 |
[19:49] | If those things are coming after you, | 如果那些都是针对我而来 |
[19:51] | and anyone who gets in the way gets killed, | 任何妨碍之人都会丧命 |
[19:53] | then shouldn’t I be somewhere else? | 那我为什么还要来这里 |
[19:55] | I’m not letting you get hurt. | 我不会让你受伤的 |
[19:58] | And I don’t want you getting hurt. | 我也不想让你受伤 |
[20:00] | Especially because of me. | 更不想让你为我受伤 |
[20:02] | It could be either of us. | 也可能是针对我来的 |
[20:05] | I don’t think so. | 我看不一定 |
[20:07] | I have to show you something. | 给你看个东西 |
[20:18] | Have you ever heard of something called a kitsune? | 你听说过狐妖这种东西吗 |
[21:25] | “Patient is irritable, impulsive, | “患者易怒冲动 |
[21:27] | Complaints of vivid dreams. | 抱怨逼真梦境 |
[21:29] | Inability to distinguish between fantasy and reality, | 幻想与现实分辨障碍 |
[21:32] | Acute insomnia.” | 还有急性失眠” |
[21:55] | What we’re looking at here is | 各位看到的这支 |
[21:56] | a mint-condition French Flintlock Turnover Pistol | 是一把全新的法国燧发翻转式手枪 |
[22:00] | crafted in the mid-17th century. | 17世纪中叶手工制造 |
[22:02] | It was a gift from Louis XIV to a prominent French family. | 这是路易十四给法国一个名门望族的礼物 |
[22:06] | It’s only ever been fired once. | 只打过一发子弹 |
[22:08] | During a duel between brothers | 凡尔赛宫内的 |
[22:10] | on the grounds of the Palace of Versailles. | 兄弟斗争时打的 |
[22:12] | So you’re familiar with it. | 所以你很懂货 |
[22:15] | Oh, Mr. Katashi knows what he wants. | 坚先生当然懂他想要的货 |
[22:18] | We’ll take it. | 我们要买下来 |
[22:22] | $150,000. | 15万美元 |
[22:27] | I’m gonna need to count it. | 我得数数 |
[22:29] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[22:51] | That looks like what happened to you at the power station. | 这很像你在发电厂的样子 |
[22:55] | When a kitsune rubs its tails together | 狐妖摩擦尾巴 |
[22:57] | it can create fire or lighting. | 能产生火光 |
[22:59] | It’s called foxfire. | 叫作狐火 |
[23:03] | I don’t have any tails. | 我可没有尾巴 |
[23:07] | How’d you know what I was thinking? | 你怎么知道我在想什么 |
[23:09] | Because kitsune are also psychic. | 狐妖也能通灵 |
[23:11] | I can hear all of your thoughts. | 我能听到你所有的想法 |
[23:15] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[23:24] | The sun’s setting. | 太阳就要落山了 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[23:32] | Are you scared? | 你怕吗 |
[23:35] | Not right now. | 现在不怕 |
[23:40] | I’m supposed to be back before dinner. | 我该在晚饭前回家 |
[23:43] | Tell them you can’t make it. | 告诉他们你回不去 |
[23:46] | What should I say? | 我该说什么 |
[23:49] | Say, uh, you’re going on a date. | 说你正在约会 |
[23:56] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[23:58] | You know, foxes and wolves don’t really get along. | 狐狸和狼相处并不融洽 |
[24:14] | That’s just a drawing. In a children’s book. | 这只是儿童书里的画 |
[24:29] | My mom’s back. | 我妈回来了 |
[24:37] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[24:39] | And why do you still have a key? | 你为什么还有钥匙 |
[24:42] | Funny you mention keys. | 你好意思说钥匙 |
[24:43] | Because while I have a key to this house, | 因为我有这间房的钥匙不奇怪 |
[24:46] | I’m not exactly sure how you got a key to my office. | 但我不知道你怎么会有我办公室的钥匙 |
[25:02] | You don’t know the whole story behind this gun, do you? | 你不全知道这支枪背后的故事 对吧 |
[25:06] | There was no duel between brothers. That was the cover story. | 根本没有兄弟斗争 这是用来骗人的 |
[25:10] | The real one involves an encounter | 真正的故事是讲 |
[25:12] | in the woods with a vicious animal. | 有人在树林里碰到了凶猛的动物 |
[25:14] | Its bite caused one of the men to change into something… | 它的咬伤能使人变成某种… |
[25:19] | monstrous. | 怪物 |
[25:21] | By his family’s code, | 他的家族法典提到 |
[25:24] | the brother of this man killed him with this very gun. | 这个人的兄弟就是用这把枪杀了他 |
[25:29] | Well, that is certainly better than the version that I heard. | 这比我听到的版本要精彩得多 |
[25:32] | I’m gonna trust you guys with the money here and, uh… | 我相信你们钱是对数的… |
[25:35] | Personally, I’d like to hear your story. | 我想亲耳听听你的故事 |
[25:58] | All I want to do is talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[26:00] | Taking out my security is not | 杀掉我的保安 |
[26:02] | what I would call a good conversation starter. | 这可不像是要好好谈谈 |
[26:05] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了吧 |
[26:08] | Allison, take the man’s gun. | 艾莉森 拿走他的枪 |
[26:17] | Now, can we talk? | 现在 能好好谈吗 |
[26:21] | Guys? | 各位 |
[26:25] | They have a werewolf too. | 他们这也有狼人 |
[26:32] | Let me help you out here. | 让我来帮你解释一下 |
[26:33] | This kind of thing usually | 通常这种事情 |
[26:35] | begins with something along the lines of, | 都会先说一些 像是 |
[26:37] | “It’s not what you think.” | “这不是你想的那样” |
[26:39] | Or, “I can explain.” | 或者”我可以解释” |
[26:43] | Dad, let me help you out. You need to leave. | 爸爸 先听我说 你得离开这 |
[26:47] | I will. With a satisfactory explanation. | 没问题 只要你先给我个合理的解释 |
[26:49] | Go get a warrant. | 拿出搜查令来啊 |
[26:51] | I don’t need a warrant. I’m your father. | 我不需要搜查令 我是你爸 |
[26:52] | No, you’re a gene donor. | 不 你只是个基因供体 |
[26:54] | I got my hair color from you. And that’s all I got. | 我遗传了你的发色 仅此而已 |
[26:56] | So you’re not allowed to play tough dad with me. | 所以不要在这扮演严父 |
[26:58] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:02] | Maybe one of you should explain. | 你们其中一个来解释一下吧 |
[27:08] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[27:17] | Who the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[27:22] | Dad, no! | 爸爸 别过去 |
[27:25] | Dad, wait… | 爸爸 等等 |
[27:28] | Dad. | 爸 |
[27:49] | Mom, the ash! | 妈 快去拿花楸灰 |
[28:23] | Mom, now! Do it now! | 妈妈 就是现在 快 |
[29:04] | Starting to remember? It was 24 years ago. | 记起来了吗 是二十四年前的事了 |
[29:13] | You know what they are, don’t you? | 你知道他们是什么 对吗 |
[29:15] | They’re called Oni. They are demons. | 他们被称为邪鬼 是恶魔 |
[29:18] | And they are unstoppable. | 而且他们不可阻挡 |
[29:33] | All of the baseboards are ash wood? | 所有的护壁板都撒了花楸木吗 |
[29:34] | Uh, yeah. It was Deaton’s idea. | 是的 这是徳亚顿的主意 |
[29:37] | And where the hell did you come from? | 你从哪冒出来的 |
[29:38] | I’ve been following you. | 我一直跟着你 |
[29:40] | For how long? | 跟了我多久 |
[29:41] | All day. | 一整天 |
[29:46] | Scott, this isn’t good! | 斯科特 情况不好 |
[29:51] | Need to call for backup. | 需要呼叫支援 |
[29:55] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[29:56] | From the way that his arm is rotated, the tendon looks torn. | 从手臂转动情况来看 应该是肌腱断裂 |
[30:00] | He could be on his way to a collapsed lung. | 很有可能肺部受损 |
[30:01] | Mom, those things, they’re not going to leave until the sun’s up. | 妈妈 在天亮之后他们才会离开 |
[30:05] | At the rate he’s bleeding, he’s not gonna make it that long. | 他现在血流不止 估计撑不到天亮了 |
[30:07] | We got to get him to the hospital. | 得送去医院 |
[30:08] | Should we call Stiles’s Dad? | 要不要给斯泰尔斯爸爸打电话 |
[30:09] | I don’t know. Is that going to just get more people hurt? | 不知道 那样会把更多的人卷进来吧 |
[30:13] | Maybe. | 有道理 |
[30:15] | I don’t think guns work on them. | 我觉得枪伤不了他们 |
[30:17] | Then what does? | 那要用什么 |
[30:19] | Nothing. At least no man-made weapon. | 什么都不能 至少人造武器是不行的 |
[30:24] | The Oni are a force of nature. | 鬼是自然产物 |
[30:25] | You don’t fight a tsunami. | 就像我们不能与海啸抗争一样 |
[30:28] | You endure it. | 要忍耐 |
[30:30] | And you hope that you’re not destroyed in its path. | 希望自己不会被它摧毁 |
[30:34] | Then how do we endure it? | 那我们要怎么忍耐 |
[30:35] | One of you already has. | 你们已经有人做到了 |
[30:40] | This is Japanese kanji for “Self”. | 这是日语里面”己” |
[30:42] | This means he is still himself. | 就是说他还是他自己 |
[30:46] | The Oni are looking for one who is no longer themselves. | 鬼在寻找迷失自我的人 |
[30:50] | What do you mean no longer themselves? | “迷失自我”是什么意思 |
[30:53] | Possessed. By a dark spirit. | 被控制了 被黑暗力量控制了 |
[30:59] | It’s Kira, right? | 你叫吉良 对吧 |
[31:02] | You going to tell us what you are? | 要告诉大家你的真身吗 |
[31:04] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[31:07] | Aiden… | 艾登 |
[31:08] | Watch! | 看着 |
[31:15] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[31:17] | She can’t go through it either. | 她也没法穿过 |
[31:19] | So, what are you? | 那你是什么 |
[31:21] | She’s a Kitsune, idiot. | 她是狐妖 笨蛋 |
[31:24] | Use your eyes. | 睁大眼睛嘛 |
[31:26] | You can see it all around her. | 有东西包围着她 |
[31:27] | The younger ones give off an aura. | 年轻的会散发出光芒 |
[31:29] | She just hasn’t learned how to conceal it yet. | 她只是还不知道如何控制 |
[31:31] | She probably doesn’t know what kind she is either. | 她可能自己都不清楚自己是什么 |
[31:34] | There are 13 kinds of Kitsune. | 有十三种狐妖 |
[31:37] | Celestial, wild, ocean, thunder. | 天忍 地忍 水忍 雷忍 |
[31:41] | But there is one, | 但有一种 |
[31:44] | a dark kitsune. | 是暗忍的 |
[31:47] | They call it Void. | 称之为”空洞” |
[31:50] | Or Nogitsune. | 或者”野狐” |
[31:52] | The kumicho. | 组长 |
[31:54] | – That’s right. – He was possessed by a Nogitsune. | -没错 -他被野狐控制了 |
[31:57] | It’s what helped him rise through the ranks of our yakuza family. | 野狐帮助他提高在黑社会的声望 |
[32:01] | Nogitsune draws its power from pain and tragedy, | 野狐痛苦和悲惨中 冲突和混乱中 |
[32:06] | strife and chaos. | 吸取力量 |
[32:10] | It’s not you. It can’t be. | 那不是你 不可能是 |
[32:12] | What I saw around you, it didn’t look evil. | 你身上的狐妖 看起来并不邪恶 |
[32:16] | But isn’t that what a shape-shifter does? | 变形人不正是这样的吗 |
[32:18] | Isn’t that why a Kitsune is called the trickster spirit? | 狐妖不正是被称为欺骗者吗 |
[32:21] | It’s supposed to trick you. | 它应该是在欺骗你 |
[32:22] | How are you so sure? | 你怎么能那么确定 |
[32:24] | How do you know I’m not the bad guy? | 你怎么知道我不是坏人 |
[32:26] | I’ve seen the bad guys. And you’re not one of them. | 我见过坏人 你不是其中之一 |
[32:30] | I wasn’t going to hurt her. | 我没打算伤害她 |
[32:33] | Not yet. | 暂时还没有 |
[32:36] | Why do you think we’re here, Derek? | 你觉得我们是来干什么的 德里克 |
[32:38] | For a study group? | 学习小组吗 |
[32:39] | We’re here to protect Scott. | 我们是来保护斯科特的 |
[32:41] | We’re trying to fight for him. | 我们在为他战斗 |
[32:43] | I’m sure you are. | 我相信你们是的 |
[32:45] | I’m sure you’d kill for him. | 我相信你们愿意为他杀人 |
[32:49] | But are you willing to die for him? | 但你们愿意为他而死吗 |
[32:55] | Do you know why I’m missing this finger? | 你们知道我这根手指是怎么没的吗 |
[32:58] | Penance. | 自我惩罚 |
[33:00] | There’s a ritual called yubitsume. | 有一种叫做断指的仪式 |
[33:03] | Removing the joints of the | 切掉小指的指关节 |
[33:04] | little finger weakens your grip on a sword. | 能削弱你握剑的力量 |
[33:07] | When a katana is gripped properly, | 如果武士刀握得正确 |
[33:10] | the little finger is the strongest. | 小指就是最有力的一个手指 |
[33:12] | Why did they take your finger? | 他们为什么要切掉你的手指 |
[33:13] | They didn’t take it. | 他们没有切掉 |
[33:15] | A yakuza performs the ritual himself | 黑社会成员自己进行这项仪式 |
[33:18] | and offers it to his superior. | 然后把它献给上级 |
[33:20] | It was penance for a mistake. | 这是犯错的惩罚 |
[33:23] | And it wasn’t my only one… | 但这不是我唯一的错误… |
[33:26] | I don’t know what it was about the way I moved or stood | 不知道是我站起来的方式还是什么 |
[33:30] | that suggested to them that I was going to take them on. | 让他们觉得我要迎战他们 |
[33:35] | Because actually I was… | 因为实际上我… |
[33:39] | preparing to run for my life. | 是准备要逃命 |
[33:45] | That shot you fired | 你开的那一枪 |
[33:47] | saved me from looking like a coward before the survivors. | 使我免于在那些生还者面前变成一个懦夫 |
[33:51] | For that humiliation, | 因为如果是那样的耻辱 |
[33:53] | I wouldn’t have to have given up my finger. | 我要放弃的就不是我的手指 |
[33:56] | I would’ve had to give up my head. | 而是我的头颅了 |
[34:09] | I wish I could give you the answer you need, Mr. Argent. | 我希望我能给你你想要的答案 阿金斯先生 |
[34:12] | I owe you more than my life. | 我欠你的不仅仅是我的生命 |
[34:25] | I will tell you one thing, however. | 但我要告诉你一件事 |
[34:27] | If there is a nogitsune among you… | 如果你们中间有一只野狐… |
[34:31] | let the oni destroy it. | 就让邪鬼消灭了它 |
[34:36] | Even if it is your own daughter. | 就算那是你的亲生女儿 |
[34:56] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[34:57] | Testing for weaknesses. | 寻找弱点 |
[35:17] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[35:20] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[35:37] | I need to speak to Scott. | 我需要和斯科特谈谈 |
[35:40] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑呢 是吧 |
[35:43] | Don’t patronize me… | 别安慰我… |
[35:44] | Melissa. | 麦丽莎 |
[35:47] | You know why… | 你知道… |
[35:49] | you know why I really came back, don’t you? | 你知道我回来的真正原因 对吧 |
[35:52] | And as usual your timing sucks. | 像往常一样 你的时机糟透了 |
[35:55] | You’re not talking to him. Not like this. | 你不能跟他谈 不能这样谈 |
[35:58] | So, you stay awake | 所以 你保持清醒 |
[36:01] | and we’re gonna get you out of here as fast as we can. | 我们会尽快把你弄出这里 |
[36:05] | Allison, please tell me that you have something. | 艾莉森 拜托你告诉我你们有了进展 |
[36:06] | They’re here. They’re trying to get in. | 他们就在这儿 他们在试着进来 |
[36:08] | And it looks like they’re gonna’ be able to do it. | 看起来他们能进来 |
[36:09] | Okay, okay listen. | 好的 听着 |
[36:11] | They’re Japanese demons. They’re called the oni. | 他们是日本恶魔 叫做邪鬼 |
[36:13] | They’re looking for someone possessed. | 他们在找被附身了的人 |
[36:14] | Someone with a dark spirit attached to them. | 一个被黑暗灵魂附身了的人 |
[36:16] | A nogitsune. | 野狐 |
[36:17] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:19] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[36:20] | Just… tell me what else. | 把其他的也告诉我 |
[36:22] | Okay, they won’t hurt you. | 他们不会伤害你 |
[36:23] | They know you’re supernatural | 他们知道你是超自然生物 |
[36:24] | but once they do this check, | 但一旦他们经过确认 |
[36:25] | once they realize that | 一旦他们意识到 |
[36:26] | you’re not carrying with you this dark spirit, | 黑暗灵魂没有在你身体里 |
[36:28] | then they won’t hurt you, I promise. | 那他们就不会伤害你 我保证 |
[36:29] | All they’re looking for is the nogitsune. | 他们在找的只有野狐 |
[36:33] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说对了 是不是 |
[36:34] | They’re looking for me. | 他们要找的是我 |
[36:36] | They’re looking for a dark spirit. And I know it’s not you. | 他们在找一个黑暗的灵魂 我知道不是你 |
[36:39] | Scott, we’re going to have to do something. | 斯科特 我们得做点什么 |
[36:50] | Don’t do anything. | 什么也别做 |
[36:54] | Is he serious? | 他是说真的吗 |
[37:00] | I said don’t do anything. | 我说了什么也别做 |
[37:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:42] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:09] | Melissa? | 麦丽莎 |
[39:21] | Hey, stab wound to the left chest. | 左胸腔刀伤 |
[39:23] | Possible collapsed lung. | 肺功能可能衰竭 |
[39:25] | Pulse is weak. | 脉搏很虚弱 |
[39:28] | I’ll find Stiles. | 我去找斯泰尔斯 |
[40:51] | Stiles? You okay? | 斯泰尔斯 你没事吧 |
[40:57] | Yeah, fine. | 是的 没事 |
[41:00] | What’s been going on? | 发生了什么 |