时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | When a kitsune rubs its tails together | 狐妖摩擦尾巴 |
[00:04] | it can create fire or lighting. | 能产生火光 |
[00:06] | It’s called foxfire. | 叫作狐火 |
[00:07] | All day I have been hearing this sound. | 一整天我都能听到某种声音 |
[00:10] | You’ve been right every time something like this has happened. | 每次发生这种事 你的感觉都没错 |
[00:12] | So don’t start doubting yourself now. | 所以别急着怀疑自己 |
[00:14] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:15] | I guess not really. | 可能不太好 |
[00:16] | They’re called the oni. They’re looking for someone possessed. | 他们叫邪鬼 在找被附身的人 |
[00:18] | A dark spirit attached to them. | 被黑暗灵魂附身的人 |
[00:41] | Hey, man, what’s up? | 兄弟 怎么了 |
[00:45] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[00:52] | Stiles? You there? | 斯泰尔斯 是你吗 |
[00:53] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[00:57] | Hey, I’m here. | 我在 |
[00:59] | Are you okay? Can you hear me? | 你还好吗 能听到吗 |
[01:00] | Scott, I don’t… I don’t know where I am. | 斯科特 我 我不知道我在哪里 |
[01:02] | I don’t know how I got here. | 也不知道我怎么来的 |
[01:04] | I think was sleepwalking. | 我觉得我梦游了 |
[01:06] | Okay, um, can you see anything? | 好吧 你能看到什么东西吗 |
[01:09] | Just tell me what you see. | 告诉我你能看到什么 |
[01:10] | Ah, it’s dark. It’s hard to see. | 这里很黑 很难看清东西 |
[01:13] | I think there’s something wrong with my… | 而且我觉得我的… |
[01:23] | Hey… Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[01:25] | …this is Stiles and | 我是斯泰尔斯 |
[01:25] | you missed me. Leave a message… | 我现在不在 请留言 |
[01:34] | Hey, this is St… | 我是斯泰… |
[01:38] | God, come on. | 快接电话啊 |
[01:40] | Come on. | 快 |
[01:42] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[01:43] | Scott, I don’t think I can get out of here. | 斯科特 我觉得我出不去了 |
[01:45] | – I can’t move. – Where are you? | -我动不了 -你在哪里 |
[01:47] | I don’t know. I don’t know, | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[01:49] | it’s too dark. I can’t see much | 这里太黑了 我看不到东西 |
[01:50] | and something’s wrong with my leg. | 而且我的腿好像出事了 |
[01:52] | It’s stuck on something. And it’s… | 被什么东西卡住了 而且… |
[01:54] | I think it’s bleeding. | 好像在流血 |
[01:55] | How bad? Stiles, how bad is it? | 有多糟糕 你伤得有多重 |
[01:59] | Stiles, are you there? Can you hear me? | 斯泰尔斯 还在吗 能听见吗 |
[02:02] | Ah, there’s some kind of smell down here. | 这里有一种奇怪的味道 |
[02:04] | Something smells terrible. | 闻起来很恶心 |
[02:06] | It’s brutal. My eyes are watering. | 气味太刺激了 我一直在流泪 |
[02:08] | – Okay, listen. I’m calling your dad. – No, no, no, no, don’t. | -好 我马上打给你爸爸 -别 千万别 |
[02:11] | – But your dad… – Don’t. | -但是他 -别打 |
[02:12] | Just please don’t call him. Promise me you won’t. | 求你不要给他打电话 答应我 |
[02:16] | He already worries about me too much. Scott, please. | 我让他够担心的了 斯科特 求你 |
[02:19] | But what if I can’t find you? | 如果我找不到你怎么办 |
[02:20] | Stiles, I can’t make a promise like that. | 斯泰尔斯 我不能就这样答应你 |
[02:22] | No, no, no, just please. | 不要打 求求你 |
[02:25] | Please, don’t call him. | 求你 不要给他打电话 |
[02:25] | Come find me. You can do it. | 过来找我 你能找到的 |
[02:27] | He doesn’t have to know. Scott, you can find me. | 他不需要知道 斯科特 你能找到我的 |
[02:29] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不确定 |
[02:31] | Oh, I gotta call you back. I have to turn the phone off. | 回头打给你 我得把手机关掉 |
[02:34] | What? No, hey, wait… | 什么 别 等等 |
[02:35] | – I’m gonna call you right back. – Hold on, Stiles wait… | -先挂了 -别挂 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:38] | Hold on, man. | 别挂 |
[02:44] | Isaac! Isaac, get up! | 艾萨克 艾萨克 快起来 |
[02:47] | I need your help! | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:48] | – Isaac! – Why? What’s wrong? | -艾萨克 -怎么了 什么事 |
[02:51] | It’s Stiles. Get dressed. | 是斯泰尔斯 快穿衣服 |
[02:53] | What’s wrong with Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯出什么事了 |
[02:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:06] | I said hold still. | 我说了别动 |
[03:08] | Are we even allowed to be here this late? | 这么晚还待在这里没关系吗 |
[03:09] | What if security catches us? | 万一被保安发现怎么办 |
[03:11] | There is no security. | 这里没有保安 |
[03:12] | The number of homicides in this school has seen to it that | 这所学校发生了那么多谋杀案 |
[03:14] | no sane person will ever take a night job here again. | 正常人都不愿意在这里值夜班 |
[03:18] | So we’re all alone? | 所以只有我们两个 |
[03:22] | You’re losing the pose again. | 你的姿势又变了 |
[03:23] | You know, when you said you wanted me to model for you, | 你知道吗 你说想让我当你的模特时 |
[03:25] | this wasn’t what I thought you had in mind. | 我没想到你是这个意思 |
[03:28] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:34] | If you’re thinking nude modeling, | 如果你想当裸模 |
[03:35] | it’s usually done without the pants. | 你应该脱到内裤都不剩 |
[03:54] | – You hear that? – Hear what? | -你听到了吗 -听到什么 |
[03:56] | You don’t hear that? | 你没听到吗 |
[03:57] | I hear music. What do you hear? | 我听到了音乐 你听到了什么 |
[04:01] | Voices. | 说话的声音 |
[04:04] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[04:08] | Please, come find me. | 求你了 来找我 |
[04:12] | Hey, Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:13] | Did you call him? | 你给他打电话了吗 |
[04:14] | Did you call my dad? | 你给我爸打电话了吗 |
[04:16] | No. Just Isaac. | 没有 我叫了艾萨克 |
[04:18] | We’re coming to find you. | 我们来找你 |
[04:19] | Can you figure out where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[04:19] | Try to find something and tell us where to look. | 看看身边有什么东西可以提示你在哪的 |
[04:21] | It’s a basement. | 是个地下室 |
[04:23] | I think… I think I’m in some kind of basement. | 我觉得…我在一个地下室里 |
[04:26] | In a house? | 在一栋房子里吗 |
[04:27] | No. It looks bigger. Like industrial. | 不是 要更大些 像是工厂 |
[04:29] | I think there’s a furnace. But it’s cold. | 我觉得这里有个熔炉 不过是冷的 |
[04:32] | It’s freezing down here. | 这里非常冷 |
[04:34] | I gotta turn the… | 我要关… |
[04:34] | I gotta turn the phone off. It’s going to die. | 我要关手机了 快没电了 |
[04:37] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[04:38] | What else is there? What do you see? | 还有谁在 你能看到什么吗 |
[04:40] | The phone’s dying. I can’t talk. | 手机快没电了 我不能说了 |
[04:42] | I have to go. | 我先挂了 |
[04:44] | Please… | 拜托 |
[04:46] | Stiles, why are you whispering? | 斯泰尔斯 你怎么突然声音这么小了 |
[04:51] | Because I think there’s someone in here with me. | 因为我觉得还有别人在这里 |
[05:47] | Mom, my lamp’s dead. | 妈 我台灯坏了 |
[05:50] | Do we have any more bulbs? | 还有其他灯泡吗 |
[05:53] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[06:10] | What did you do? | 你在做什么 |
[06:11] | Uh, nothing. It was an accident. | 没事 意外而已 |
[06:13] | It’s after midnight. You should be asleep. | 都过半夜了 你该在睡觉 |
[06:28] | Go to sleep. | 快睡觉 |
[06:40] | How did you know? Did he call you too? | 你怎么知道 他也打给你了吗 |
[06:41] | – I heard it. – Don’t ask. | -我听到的 -别问了 |
[06:44] | It gets more confusing when you ask. | 你越问越迷糊 |
[06:46] | – Okay. – Not as confusing as this. | -好吧 -要迷糊也没这个迷糊 |
[06:57] | He uses red for unsolved cases. | 红线是未解决的案件 |
[06:59] | Maybe he thinks he’s part of an unsolved case? | 也许他认为他与某个谜案有关 |
[07:01] | Or is an unsolved case. | 或许他本身就是个谜案 |
[07:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:04] | Is he still out there? | 他还在外面吗 |
[07:06] | You don’t know where he is? | 你不知道他在哪里 |
[07:07] | He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. | 他说他在某家工厂的地下室里 |
[07:09] | We came here to get a better scent. | 我们来这里是为了确认他的气味 |
[07:11] | What else did he say? | 他还说了什么 |
[07:12] | Something’s wrong with his leg. It’s bleeding. | 说他的腿出事了 在流血 |
[07:14] | And he’s freezing. | 他还觉得很冷 |
[07:15] | Tonight’s the coldest night of the year. | 今晚是全年最冷的一天 |
[07:16] | It’s going to drop into the 20s. | 据说会达到零下二十多度 |
[07:18] | What did his dad say? | 他爸爸怎么说 |
[07:20] | We kind of… We didn’t tell him yet. | 我们… 我们还没告诉他 |
[07:22] | Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn’t call his dad? | 他流血又受冻的 你们居然不通知他爸 |
[07:25] | He made me promise not to. | 他要我别告诉他爸 |
[07:27] | We can find him by scent. | 我们可以依靠气味找到他 |
[07:28] | If he was sleepwalking he couldn’t have gotten far, right? | 如果他是梦游 那应该走不远 对吧 |
[07:31] | You didn’t notice his Jeep is gone, did you? | 你没注意到他的吉普车也不见了吧 |
[07:33] | You promised you wouldn’t call his dad. I didn’t. | 你保证了不会告诉他爸 我可没保证 |
[07:35] | Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. | 等等 莉迪亚 我再去找人帮忙 |
[07:38] | I can call Derek, Allison… | 我可以打给德里克 艾莉森 |
[07:40] | Everyone except for the cops. Great idea. | 找谁也不找警察 真是好主意 |
[07:42] | You guys remember she only gets these feelings | 你们没忘记吧 只有在有人快死的时候 |
[07:43] | when someone’s about to die, right? | 她才会有这种感觉 对吧 |
[07:49] | You don’t have to call his dad. | 没必要打给他爸爸 |
[07:51] | It’s five minutes to the station. | 去警察局只要五分钟 |
[07:53] | We’ll catch up. | 你们先走 |
[07:55] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:57] | There’s something here. | 这里有一些线索 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:00] | Evidence of total insanity. | 足以证明他疯得够厉害的 |
[08:05] | We can figure out what’s wrong with him after we find a way | 等我们救下他 不让他冻死 |
[08:07] | – to keep him from freezing to death. – Go. | -再解决这些问题也不迟 -去吧 |
[08:09] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们马上就来 |
[08:40] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[08:47] | I know you’re there. I can hear you. | 我知道你在那里 我听得到 |
[09:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:02] | Self. | 自己 |
[10:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:37] | If his Jeep is gone, that’s where we start. | 既然他把车开走了 那我们就从车开始查 |
[10:40] | Parrish, | 帕里什 |
[10:41] | let’s get an APB out on a blue 1980 CJ-5 Jeep. | 发全境通告 找一辆1980年的CJ5蓝色吉普车 |
[10:44] | Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement | 戈多瓦 给我一份单子 |
[10:46] | or sub-level of any building | 列出他梦游时可能进入的 |
[10:48] | that he could’ve gotten into while sleepwalking. | 所有工厂和分层建筑的地下室 |
[10:50] | It’s the coldest night of the year so far. | 今夜是全年最冷的一夜 |
[10:52] | So If he’s out their barefoot | 如果他光脚出去 |
[10:53] | in just a T-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. | 只穿一件T恤 体温可能已经很低 |
[10:56] | Let’s move fast. Let’s think fast. The two of you, come with me. | 行动快点 脑子转快点 你们跟我来 |
[11:02] | Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me | 好了 有没有什么情况要说 |
[11:03] | that I can’t tell anyone out there? | 不能让外面人知道的那种 |
[11:05] | – Lydia knew he was missing. – Can she help find him? | -莉迪亚知道他失踪了 -她能帮忙吗 |
[11:07] | Well, she’s working on it. | 她已经在努力了 |
[11:08] | – Anything else? – I called Derek and Allison for help. | -还有吗 -我请了德里克和艾莉森帮忙 |
[11:10] | Can you find him by scent? | 你们能通过气味找到他吗 |
[11:15] | We got it, sir. We found the Jeep. | 长官 我们发现了吉普车 |
[11:17] | 比肯山纪念医院 急诊入口 主入口 出口 | |
[11:26] | It’s dead. | 车没电了 |
[11:28] | He must have left the lights on. | 他肯定是没关车灯 |
[11:29] | Why would he come here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[11:30] | Let’s find out. | 查查就知道 |
[11:36] | Security’s doing sweeps of every floor. Nothing yet. | 安保人员已经在搜查各个楼层 还没有线索 |
[11:39] | – What about the basement? – Follow me. | -地下室呢 -跟我来 |
[11:50] | He’s not here. Not anymore. | 他不在这里 已经不在了 |
[11:52] | You mean the whole building? | 你是说不在整栋楼里吗 |
[11:54] | Gone. | 已经走了 |
[11:56] | I’ll go tell Stilinski. | 我去跟斯蒂林斯说 |
[11:59] | And see if you can find Allison. | 记得找找艾莉森 |
[12:00] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她一直不接电话 |
[12:08] | Notice how strong the scent is up here? | 注意到这里的气味有多重了吗 |
[12:10] | Ever hear of chemo signals? | 你听说过”化学信号”吗 |
[12:12] | Chemical signals that communicate emotion. | 化学信号可以传达情感 |
[12:14] | And just our sweat can give off anger, fear or disgust. | 就像汗液能表示愤怒 恐惧和厌恶 |
[12:19] | Take a deep breath, | 深呼吸 |
[12:21] | and tell me what you feel. | 说说你的感觉 |
[12:26] | – Stress. – And anxiety. | -压力 -以及焦虑 |
[12:28] | – What was he doing up here? – I don’t know. | -他怎么会上来这里 -不知道 |
[12:31] | But there was definitely some kind of struggle. | 但他肯定在这狠狠挣扎了一会儿 |
[12:34] | With who? | 跟谁 |
[12:36] | Himself. | 他自己 |
[12:49] | Where is everyone? | 人都去哪了 |
[12:51] | We get a lead on our sword-wielding maniac? | 发现那名杀人凶手的线索了吗 |
[12:53] | Nope. But we’ve got posters up all over town for your guy. | 没有 但我们已经贴了很多海报在找 |
[12:59] | Not exactly how I described him to the sketch artist. | 海报上并不是我描述过的样子啊 |
[13:01] | Well, you’re not exactly the highest priority of the tonight, Agent McCall. | 今天的当务之急不是您的事 麦高探员 |
[13:03] | What does that mean? What’s the high priority? | 什么意思 不是我的是谁的 |
[13:14] | Didn’t you draw this? | 这不是你画的吗 |
[13:17] | Put that back. | 放回去 |
[13:18] | It’s yours right? | 是你画的吧 |
[13:19] | It’s one of them. I guess. | 作品之一 算是吧 |
[13:21] | He likes you a lot, doesn’t he? | 他真的很喜欢你啊 |
[13:24] | Maybe, he likes the drawing a lot. | 也许…他只是很喜欢那幅画 |
[13:28] | “For Lydia.” | “献给莉迪亚” |
[13:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | “Nothing at hospital. Derek headed to high school.” | “他不在医院 德里克出发去高中了” |
[13:36] | “Isaac going to find Allison.” | “艾萨克去找艾莉森了” |
[13:38] | And Scott’s with the Sheriff. | 斯科特和警长在一起 |
[13:40] | And we’re standing in a bedroom staring at the walls. | 而我们在卧室盯着墙壁发呆 |
[13:53] | What did you just do? | 你刚干什么了 |
[13:55] | Did you touch one of the strings? | 碰了其中一根绳子吗 |
[13:56] | Maybe. | 算是吧 |
[14:16] | What did that sound like to you? | 你觉得这是什么声音 |
[14:19] | Like a string being pulled. | 弹动绳子的声音 |
[14:21] | You didn’t hear people whispering? | 没听到有人在低语吗 |
[14:22] | I definitely did not hear people whispering. | 我绝对没听见 |
[14:36] | You didn’t hear that? | 真的没听到吗 |
[14:38] | Lydia, I’m not sure anybody hears what you hear. | 莉迪亚 我觉得只有你一个人听到了 |
[14:41] | They’re whispering. | 他们在低声耳语 |
[14:45] | Something about a house. | 在谈论一栋房子 |
[14:46] | What house? | 什么房子 |
[15:00] | That one. | 那栋房子 |
[15:05] | What’s Eichen House? | 艾兴之屋是哪儿 |
[15:07] | A mental health center. | 一所精神疗养中心 |
[15:10] | It’s where William Barrow, | 威廉·巴罗 |
[15:11] | the shrapnel bomber, was committed. | 那个扔炸弹的 曾被送往那里 |
[15:13] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[15:16] | That’s where he is. | 他就在那里 |
[15:20] | That’s where Stiles is. | 斯泰尔斯就在那里 |
[15:35] | No, come on. | 快点啊 |
[15:53] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[15:55] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:04] | What? | 什么 |
[16:15] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我…我听不懂 |
[16:19] | Not who are you, Stiles. | 不该问”你是谁” 斯泰尔斯 |
[16:24] | Who are we? | 该问”你们是谁” |
[16:28] | It’s getting colder, Stiles. | 越来越冷了 斯泰尔斯 |
[16:31] | Did you notice | 你没注意到 |
[16:33] | that we’ve stopped shivering? | 我们停止颤抖了吗 |
[16:38] | Do you know why that’s a bad sign? | 知道为什么这不好么 |
[16:41] | It’s the body trying to conserve energy. | 因为这代表身体在保留体力 |
[16:44] | It was my fifth grade science report. | 这是我小学五年级的科学报告 |
[16:45] | Hypothermia. | 低体温症 |
[16:47] | Our speech is starting to thicken. | 我们开始口齿不清 |
[16:51] | Then comes fatigue. | 然后疲惫不堪 |
[16:54] | Confusion. | 接着意识模糊 |
[16:57] | We’re going to die if we don’t get out of here. | 如果不赶紧离开这里 我们会死的 |
[17:02] | Stop saying that. Stop saying we. | 别说了 别再说”我们” |
[17:05] | We’re just trying to keep you from freezing to death. | 我们是为了不让你冻死在这里 |
[17:09] | You better get up, Stiles. | 你最好站起来 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:12] | How? There’s a freaking steel-jawed trap on my leg! | 怎么站 我的腿被他妈的钢夹子卡住了 |
[17:21] | Is there? | 是吗 |
[17:25] | Notice something different? | 注意到不同之处了吗 |
[17:28] | It was on your right leg before, wasn’t it? | 之前是夹住了你的右腿 对吗 |
[17:32] | No… | 不是… |
[17:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:41] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[17:43] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:44] | We’re trying to save you, Stiles. | 我们是在救你 斯泰尔斯 |
[17:50] | We’re trying to save your life. | 我们在救你的命 |
[17:59] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 |
[18:01] | I don’t want to say “Are you sure about this” But… | 我不想问”你确定吗” 但是… |
[18:02] | No, he’s here. I swear to God he’s here. | 不 他就在这里 我对天发誓 |
[18:16] | I need access to all basement rooms in this facility. | 我需要进入这栋屋子的所有地下室 |
[18:19] | Hey, is this the exact | 这是斯科特和斯泰尔斯 |
[18:20] | transcript of Scott and Stiles’s phone call? | 准确的通话文字记录吗 |
[18:22] | It’s what he gave us. | 这是他给我们的 |
[18:22] | But these words. Stiles says, | 但这些对话 斯泰尔斯说 |
[18:24] | “Something smells terrible. My eyes are watering.” | “这里的味道很糟糕 我一直在流泪” |
[18:28] | Hi, I’m Melissa McCall. | 您好 我是麦丽莎·麦高 |
[18:30] | I was hoping to see Agent McCall. | 我想见麦高探员 |
[18:34] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:35] | My shift was over. I just wanted to see if I could help. | 我下班了 想来看看用不用帮忙 |
[18:39] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[18:41] | It’s right here. | 就在这里 |
[18:49] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:09] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[19:13] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[19:15] | This has to be it. | 肯定是这里 |
[19:19] | Then where is he, huh? | 他在哪里 |
[19:21] | Where’s is he? Where’s is he? | 他在哪儿 他在哪儿 |
[19:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:55] | So what are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[19:56] | I’m saying the real question might be, | 我说真正的问题可能是 |
[19:58] | how do we know he’s not still asleep? | 我们怎么能知道他不是还在睡梦中 |
[19:59] | You mean he’s been asleep the whole time? | 你是说他一直在睡觉吗 |
[20:02] | Well, people who sleepwalk can do crazy things. | 梦游的人能做出很疯狂的事来 |
[20:04] | One guy goes down to the kitchen and cooks an entire meal. | 有人走到厨房做了一桌菜 |
[20:07] | Another guy is found mowing his lawn naked. | 也有人裸体整理草坪 |
[20:11] | Why’s any of that matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[20:13] | Remember that townhouse apartment we lived in? | 记得我们住过的那个联排公寓吗 |
[20:14] | There was that one night I came home drunk… | 有天晚上我喝醉了回家 |
[20:17] | Oh, one night? | 就那一晚吗 |
[20:19] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[20:21] | So I’m drunk, passed out on the bed. | 我喝醉了 昏倒在床上 |
[20:24] | I get up to go to the bathroom. | 我起身去厕所 |
[20:26] | Then all of a sudden I hear you yelling | 突然听到你的叫喊 |
[20:27] | “What the hell are you doing?” | “你在干什么” |
[20:28] | Because you were in the closet peeing into the laundry basket. | 因为你在衣橱里往洗衣篮里小便 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I thought it was the bathroom. | 我以为是厕所 |
[20:32] | Oh, no, you were drunk off your ass. | 你醉得不醒人事 |
[20:34] | Yeah, but I was convinced it was the bathroom. | 但我确信那就是厕所 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | So how do we know Stiles isn’t | 我们怎么能确定 |
[20:38] | just convinced he’s in some kind of basement? | 斯泰尔斯不是也确信他在某个地下室里呢 |
[20:41] | And isn’t actually there. | 而实际上根本没什么地下室 |
[20:46] | I think when he called Scott, he was still asleep. | 我想他给斯科特打电话的时候还没醒 |
[20:50] | – And is still asleep right now. – Then where is he? | -现在依然没醒 -那他在哪儿 |
[20:53] | I got an idea about that too. | 我想到一个地方 |
[21:02] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你不明白 是不是 |
[21:08] | It’s a riddle. | 是个谜语 |
[21:13] | Do you know any riddles, Stiles? | 你知道什么谜语吗 斯泰尔斯 |
[21:16] | A few. | 一点点 |
[21:17] | What gets bigger the more you take away? | 什么东西你拿走越多它越大 |
[21:21] | A hole. | 洞 |
[21:22] | – What gets wetter the more it dries? – A towel. | -什么东西越擦干就越湿 -毛巾 |
[21:28] | When is a door not a door? | 什么时候门不是门 |
[21:34] | When it’s ajar. | 当它半开着的时候 |
[21:38] | Everyone has it, | 每个人都有 |
[21:41] | but no one can lose it. | 但没有人能失去 |
[21:46] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[21:49] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[21:59] | Everyone has it, | 每个人都有 |
[22:03] | but no one can lose it. | 但没有人能失去 |
[22:07] | What is it, Stiles? | 是什么 斯泰尔斯 |
[22:09] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[22:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:12] | Everyone has it, | 每个人都有 |
[22:15] | but no one can lose it. | 但没有人能失去 |
[22:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:40] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:44] | No, wait! | 不 等一下 |
[22:50] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[22:52] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[22:58] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[22:58] | – Wait! No, Wait! – Stiles! | -等等 不 等等 -斯泰尔斯 |
[23:00] | – Wait! – Stiles, you’re all right! Okay! | -等等 -斯泰尔斯 你没事了 |
[23:04] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[23:09] | Stiles, you’re all right. | 斯泰尔斯 没事了 |
[23:26] | – What the hell have you been doing? – Sleeping. | -你一直在干什么 -睡觉 |
[23:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:28] | You didn’t get any calls or texts? | 没收到电话或短信吗 |
[23:38] | My phone’s off. | 我手机关机了 |
[23:40] | I never turn my phone off. | 我从不关机的 |
[23:46] | Sleepwalking? Is he okay? | 梦游吗 他还好吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah, they found him a few minutes ago. | 是的 他们几分钟前找到了他 |
[23:50] | They’re bringing him to the hospital. | 他们送他去医院了 |
[23:52] | I don’t know what happened. I never turn it off. | 我不知道怎么了 我从不关机的 |
[24:03] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[24:17] | So, you think he was just sleepwalking? | 你觉得他只是普通梦游吗 |
[24:19] | Or is there something more to it? | 还是不只是表面这样 |
[24:20] | In this town there’s always something more. | 这个镇子里总是不只是表面那样 |
[24:24] | What if I told you I know something more? | 如果我说我知道一些事 |
[24:27] | I kind of overheard… | 我偶然听到 |
[24:30] | Well, I listened in on Stiles talking to Scott. | 我偷听到斯泰尔斯和斯科特的对话 |
[24:33] | How he thinks he was the one | 他认为自己是那个 |
[24:34] | who wrote that message in the chemistry room. | 在化学实验室里留信息的人 |
[24:37] | The message telling Barrow to kill Kira. | 信息让巴罗杀了吉良 |
[24:39] | You think Stiles, | 你觉得斯泰尔斯 |
[24:41] | skinny, defenseless, Stiles | 手无缚鸡之力的瘦子斯泰尔斯 |
[24:44] | is the Nogitsune? | 就是野狐 |
[24:46] | A powerful, dark spirit? | 强大的黑暗妖怪 |
[24:48] | I’m not the only one thinking it. | 这样想的也不只我一个 |
[24:49] | I’m just the only one saying it. | 只是我说出来了而已 |
[24:51] | This thing wants to possess someone and chooses Stiles? | 它需要寄生人身 于是选择了斯泰尔斯 |
[24:53] | Why wouldn’t it take someone bigger, stronger? | 为什么不选更强大的人呢 |
[24:56] | Someone with a little more… | 选个更有… |
[25:01] | power. | 力量的人 |
[25:13] | He’s sleeping now. | 他睡了 |
[25:15] | And he’s just fine. | 状况还好 |
[25:17] | He doesn’t remember much. | 他不怎么记得发生的事了 |
[25:19] | It’s a bit like a dream to him. | 像是场梦 |
[25:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:24] | It was that repellent we sprayed in the coyote den | 是我们在野狼巢穴喷洒的那些 |
[25:26] | to keep other animals out. | 防止野兽入侵的药物提醒了我 |
[25:29] | I couldn’t go near it without my eyes watering. | 我靠近的时候 眼睛一直流泪 |
[25:31] | It’s just a good thing he mentioned it over the phone. | 多亏他在电话中提到了 |
[25:32] | No, it was more than that. Thank you. | 不仅如此 谢谢你 |
[25:35] | It was a lucky connection. | 幸运的联想而已 |
[25:36] | McCall, can you shut up please and accept my sincerest gratitude. | 麦高 你就不能闭嘴接受我诚挚的感谢吗 |
[25:45] | Accepted. | 我接受 |
[25:48] | All right, you two. You’ve got school in less than six hours. | 你俩还有不到六个小时就得上学了 |
[25:50] | – Go home. Go to sleep. – Okay. | -回家去 再睡会儿 -好的 |
[25:59] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[26:01] | I was so sure. | 我真的确定 |
[26:03] | Yeah, I wasn’t much help either. | 理解 我也没帮上什么忙 |
[26:05] | Doesn’t matter, if he’s okay. | 不过好在他安全了 |
[26:13] | Lydia, Do you hear something? | 莉迪亚 你听到什么了吗 |
[26:16] | No. | 没 |
[26:18] | I didn’t hear anything. | 什么也没听到 |
[26:29] | 德亚顿的信息 查到什么了吗 | |
[26:43] | Scott. Hey… | 斯科特 |
[26:56] | He’s a little preoccupied. | 他的心思不在这 |
[26:59] | – But I can help you. – Why would you want to help me? | -不过我可以帮你 -你为什么要帮我 |
[27:01] | Because I want you to tell me everything that happened | 因为我想知道威廉·巴罗 |
[27:03] | at the power station with William Barrow. | 在电站那天发生的一切 |
[27:06] | Actually, I want you to show me. | 事实上 我希望你能直接带我去看 |
[27:11] | It was the other day. | 那天 |
[27:13] | I asked him some questions. Just symptoms and, um… | 我问了他几个问题 关于症状… |
[27:22] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[27:25] | I think I, uh… | 我想我 |
[27:28] | I think I know what you’re talking about. | 我知道你的意思 |
[27:30] | I’ve been writing these down for the past two weeks. | 这个我写了几周了 |
[27:34] | 冲动 幻觉 失眠 夜惊 精力不集中 混乱 | |
[27:43] | I think we need to do some tests. | 我觉得我们该给他做些检查 |
[27:52] | It was around here, I think. | 就在附近 我觉得 |
[27:54] | But everything kind of looks the same now. | 但现在哪里看着都像 |
[28:03] | What is that? Is that a baseball bat? | 那是什么 棒球棒吗 |
[28:07] | It’s Stiles’s bat. | 是斯泰尔斯的球棒 |
[28:24] | It’s magnetized. | 都被磁化了 |
[28:41] | Kira, i’m going to need you to tell me | 吉良 我需要你告诉我你知道的 |
[28:43] | everything you know about foxfire. | 关于狐火的一切 |
[28:59] | You’re right. It’s Japanese. | 没错 是日语 |
[29:00] | – Who left this on your phone? – I don’t know. | -这是谁给你留的 -不知道 |
[29:02] | All of the messages are the same and they all say blocked ID. | 所有留言内容都一样 而且都是未知来电 |
[29:05] | – Can you translate it? – Mostly. | -您能翻译吗 -大部分吧 |
[29:06] | The man speaking is giving instructions actually. | 说话人是在下命令 |
[29:08] | The first line is, | 第一句是 |
[29:10] | “all evacuees are required to stay | “被疏散人员必须远离 |
[29:12] | “at least 10 feet back from outside fences.” | 外围墙至少十英尺” |
[29:16] | What does that mean? What fences? | 什么意思 什么围墙 |
[29:18] | The fences surrounding | 二战期间 |
[29:19] | a Japanese internment camp during World War II. | 一个日本人集中营的围墙 |
[29:22] | After Pearl Harbor, | 珍珠港事件后 |
[29:24] | Japanese-Americans were rounded up and put in camps. | 日裔美国人被抓起来关进了一个集中营 |
[29:27] | This man is reading instructions to prisoners upon their arrival. | 这个人是在给进营的囚犯下命令 |
[29:32] | Well, where does something like this come from? | 这种留言会是哪里来的呢 |
[29:34] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:36] | Because it’s fake. | 因为这不是真的 |
[29:37] | It mentions the name of the internment camp as “Oak Creek.” | 它提到了一个叫做橡树溪的集中营 |
[29:40] | There was no internment camp named Oak Creek in California. | 加州就没有一个叫做橡树溪的集中营 |
[29:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:53] | I’m just a little hyper-sensitive to loud sounds today. | 只是今天对巨响有些敏感 |
[30:01] | They’re doing tests on Stiles all afternoon. | 整个中午他们都在给斯泰尔斯做检查 |
[30:05] | I was going to go over at around 6:00 to visit. | 我六点左右要去探视他 |
[30:08] | You want to come with me? | 你要来吗 |
[30:10] | I should probably just go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[30:17] | You sure you’re okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[30:22] | I’ll text you later. | 再联络 |
[30:38] | I’m not sure I know how to pronounce this. | 我不知道这怎么念 |
[30:40] | Or if it’s not actually a misspelling. | 还是说是拼写错了呢 |
[30:42] | Just call him Stiles. | 叫他斯泰尔斯就对了 |
[30:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:46] | Stiles, just to warn you, | 斯泰尔斯 先提醒你一下 |
[30:48] | you’re going to hear a lot of noise during the MRI. | 核磁共振中你会听到很多噪音 |
[30:50] | It’s due to pulses of electricity | 那是机器内部电子脉冲 |
[30:51] | going through metal coils inside the machine. | 通过金属管道的声音 |
[30:54] | Uh, if you want we can get you earplugs or headphones. | 要是愿意我们可以给你找个耳机耳塞什么的 |
[30:57] | Oh, no, no, I don’t need anything. | 不用 什么也不需要 |
[31:00] | Hey, we’re just on the other side of that window. | 我们就在窗户后面 |
[31:04] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[31:16] | You know what they’re looking for, right? | 你知道他们要检查什么 是不是 |
[31:21] | It’s called frontotemporal dementia. | 额颞叶痴呆症 |
[31:27] | Areas of your brain start to shrink. | 大脑中的某些区域开始萎缩 |
[31:31] | It’s what my mother had. | 我妈妈就有这病 |
[31:35] | It’s the only form of dementia that can hit teenagers. | 只有这种痴呆症会在青少年身上出现 |
[31:42] | And there’s no cure. | 没有治愈方法 |
[31:52] | Stiles, if you have it, we’ll do something. | 斯泰尔斯 如果你患上了 我们会想办法的 |
[32:05] | I’ll do something. | 我会想办法的 |
[32:42] | I don’t know if I should go in. | 我不知道该不该进去 |
[32:45] | You’re going to tell Scott | 你要告诉斯科特 |
[32:46] | that Barrow might have used foxfire created by me | 巴罗可能利用了我产生的狐火 |
[32:49] | to jump start the Nogitsune’s power inside Stiles. | 唤起了斯泰尔斯体内的野狐能量吗 |
[32:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:54] | Basically that I helped a dark spirit | 也就是说我帮助一个黑暗灵魂 |
[32:57] | take control of his best friend. | 控制了他最好的朋友 |
[33:00] | You should probably wait here. | 你还是在这儿等着吧 |
[33:13] | Okay, Stiles. This will take about 45 minutes to an hour. | 斯泰尔斯 这可能要持续45分钟到一个小时 |
[33:17] | Now remember, try not to move. | 记住 尽量不要动 |
[33:21] | Even just a little bit. | 一点儿也不要动 |
[33:25] | Stiles, you’re going to hear that noise now. | 斯泰尔斯 你要听到那个噪音了 |
[33:27] | It’s going to be a loud clanging. | 音量会很大 |
[33:29] | Kind of like a hammer hitting an anvil. | 就像锤子锤铁砧的声音一样 |
[33:57] | You know the stuff you were telling me about chemo signals earlier? | 你之前跟我说化学信号的事 |
[34:01] | It reminded me of the time you were teaching me | 让我想起了你教我用愤怒 |
[34:03] | to use anger to control the shift. | 控制转化的那些日子 |
[34:05] | I think you ended up teaching me more about that. | 最后你教会我的 远远超过了那些 |
[34:11] | Are you teaching me again? | 你又来教我了吗 |
[34:12] | Think of it more like sharing a few trade secrets. | 应该说是分享几个秘密 |
[34:16] | You know, I took Cora back to South America, right? | 你知道我带科拉回南美洲了 对吧 |
[34:19] | It’s where she spent most of her time after the fire. | 火灾后她大部分时间都是在那里度过的 |
[34:21] | But that’s not the only reason I left. | 但那不是我离开的唯一原因 |
[34:25] | I needed to talk to my mother. | 我需要跟我母亲谈谈 |
[34:27] | Your dead mother? | 你死去的母亲吗 |
[34:28] | She told me something that changed my perspective | 她跟我说的话改变了我 |
[34:31] | on a lot of things. | 对很多事情的看法 |
[34:34] | She said that my family didn’t just live in Beacon Hills. | 她说我的家人不仅仅只是住在比肯山 |
[34:37] | They protected it. | 他们在保护这里 |
[34:38] | This town needs someone to protect it. | 这个小镇需要人来保护 |
[34:40] | Someone like you. | 像你这样的人 |
[34:47] | And someone like you to teach me a few trade secrets. | 还需要你这样的人来教我几个秘密 |
[34:57] | He was trying to protect us. | 他在保护我们 |
[35:00] | Stiles was protecting us. | 斯泰尔斯在保护我们 |
[35:02] | From himself. | 不受他自己的伤害 |
[35:04] | – What are we looking for? – I’m not sure. | -我们要找什么 -我不确定 |
[35:06] | But I think Stiles wasn’t just up here struggling with himself. | 但我想斯泰尔斯不仅仅是在这儿和自己挣扎 |
[35:08] | I think he was struggling not to do something. | 我想他在挣扎着不做某事 |
[35:57] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[36:00] | The tissue here and there. | 这里和那里的组织 |
[36:04] | Both those spots are showing signs of atrophy. | 都有了萎缩的迹象 |
[36:12] | – Atrophy. – I’m sorry. | -萎缩 -我很抱歉 |
[36:54] | Have you figured out my riddle yet? | 你猜出我的谜语了吗 |
[37:01] | If you answer correctly, | 如果你回答正确的话 |
[37:03] | we might consider letting them go. | 我们或许会考虑放了他们 |
[37:09] | Letting who go? | 放了谁 |
[37:13] | Your friends. | 你的朋友们 |
[37:16] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[37:22] | Everyone who ever meant something to you. | 对你有意义的所有人 |
[37:28] | We’re going to destroy all of them, Stiles. | 我们要摧毁他们所有人 斯泰尔斯 |
[37:34] | One-by-one. | 一个接一个 |
[37:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:41] | Everyone has it, | 每个人都有 |
[37:43] | but no one can lose it. | 但没有人能丢掉 |
[37:47] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[37:50] | – I don’t know. – Everyone has it, | -我不知道 -每个人都有 |
[37:52] | but no one can lose it. | 但没有人能丢掉 |
[37:55] | – What is it? – I don’t know. | -是什么 -我不知道 |
[37:57] | Everyone has it, | 每个人都有 |
[38:01] | but no one can lose it. | 但没有人能丢掉 |
[38:05] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[38:12] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[38:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:21] | What is it, Stiles? | 是什么 斯泰尔斯 |
[38:25] | A shadow. | 影子 |
[39:08] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[39:09] | It sounded like a power surge. | 似乎是电涌了 |
[39:13] | Where’s my son? | 我的儿子呢 |
[40:12] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[40:18] | Then you remember that I won’t be deterred | 那你就应该知道 不论你选谁做寄主 |
[40:20] | by your choice of host. | 都阻止不了我 |
[40:22] | Even if it’s an innocent boy. | 即使他是个无辜的男孩 |
[40:26] | Are you threatening us? | 你是在威胁我们吗 |
[40:35] | Now I’m threatening you. | 现在我才是威胁你 |
[40:38] | We’re not really afraid of your little fireflies. | 我们不怎么害怕你的小萤火虫 |
[40:47] | If the oni can’t defeat you, | 如果邪鬼不能打败你 |
[40:50] | I know someone who will. | 我知道能打败你的人 |
[41:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |