时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on teen wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Why you putting him in here? | 你为什么把他放到这里 |
[00:03] | I saw an MRI that looked | 我看到一套核磁共振成像 |
[00:04] | exactly like my wife’s. | 和我妻子的一模一样 |
[00:06] | And it terrifies me. | 那吓到我了 |
[00:07] | – This is him. – The nogitsune? | -就是他 -野狐 |
[00:09] | – Recognize them? – One of them. | -这些人认识吗 -认识一个 |
[00:10] | When he gets in there, | 当他到这里时 |
[00:12] | he feeds, off chaos, strife, and pain. | 从混乱 冲突和痛苦中吸取力量 |
[00:14] | You know me. | 你认识我 |
[00:15] | If the oni can’t defeat you, | 如果邪鬼不能打败你 |
[00:17] | I know someone who will. | 我知道谁能打败你 |
[00:32] | There’s an answer, I swear. | 有答案的 我发誓 |
[00:34] | Come on, just try. | 来吧 试试嘛 |
[00:35] | What gets broken without being held? | 什么东西不好好坚守就会不存在 |
[00:37] | I don’t care. | 我管你什么东西 |
[00:41] | A promise. Get it? | 承诺嘛 懂了么 |
[00:43] | No, I don’t. It’s stupid. | 懂个毛线 你说的不仅蠢 |
[00:45] | It’s not funny. None of this is funny. | 还不好玩 你说的没一个好玩儿的 |
[00:52] | What has teeth but doesn’t bite? | 什么物体有牙齿却从来不咬东西 |
[00:54] | Will you shut up already? | 你可以闭嘴吗 |
[00:55] | Come on. This one’s good. | 别啊 这个很有意思 |
[00:55] | What has teeth but doesn’t bite? | 什么物体有牙齿却从来不咬东西 |
[01:00] | – A comb. -These jokes are stupid. | -是梳子 -你的笑话太冷了 |
[01:02] | They’re not jokes, idiot. They’re riddles. | 这哪是笑话 二货 是脑筋急转弯好么 |
[01:04] | My girl back home loves them. | 我女友就爱玩这个 |
[01:09] | What has a neck, but no head? | 什么东西有脖子却没有头 |
[01:11] | Your mother. | 你妈 |
[01:13] | A bottle. | 是瓶子 |
[01:17] | What the hell. | 怎么回事 |
[01:47] | What has a neck but no head? | 我告诉你什么东西有脖子却没有头 |
[03:02] | Coming in on a Saturday. | 周六还来上班 |
[03:05] | That’s dedication. | 真正的敬业呀 |
[03:09] | Where’s she hiding them? | 她把东西藏哪了 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 抱歉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:13] | Her little knives. | 她的小刀 |
[03:17] | Daggers. | 匕首 |
[03:23] | I know what they are. | 我知道那是什么 |
[03:27] | Physical representation of her tails. | 代表她尾巴的实物 |
[03:35] | However the hell that works. | 我不知道这背后的原理是什么 |
[03:37] | Maybe you’d like to do some reading on it. | 也许你可以读点相关的文章 |
[03:38] | I can direct you to the section | 我可以带你去图书馆的 |
[03:39] | on japanese myth in the library. | 日本神话区 |
[03:42] | No. No, I’d like to talk to you. | 不用 我还是更想和你聊聊 |
[03:48] | The older the tail, the stronger the oni. | 尾巴越老 邪鬼的力量就越强 |
[03:52] | Am I right? I know there’s one left. | 对吧 我知道她还剩一个 |
[03:57] | I know it’s the strongest. | 我还知道那条力量最强 |
[03:59] | Unfortunately, I don’t know what you’re referring to. | 很遗憾 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:03] | You’ll talk. | 你会说的 |
[04:21] | They always talk. | 你们最后都会说 |
[04:27] | This looks just like me. | 简直和我长得一模一样 |
[04:29] | This has to be my grandmother. | 她肯定是我的祖母 |
[04:31] | You remember I told you about Malia? | 你还记得我跟你说过的玛丽亚的事吗 |
[04:32] | She’s the last one who saw | 她是最后一个在那精神病院 |
[04:33] | Stiles at Eichen house. | 和斯泰尔斯见面的人 |
[04:35] | This picture and this. | 这张照片 还有这刀 |
[04:39] | They found it with a body | 这刀是他们在一具埋在 |
[04:40] | buried in a wall. | 墙里的尸体边找到的 |
[04:41] | The same backwards five that the oni put on us | 邪鬼留在我们身上的倒5印记 |
[04:44] | was on the wall. | 那面墙上也有 |
[04:47] | It sounds like it all goes back to your family. | 现在所有的线索都指向了你家 |
[04:49] | Your grandmother, your mom. | 你的祖母 你的母亲 |
[04:55] | – What is it? – My dad. | -怎么了 -我父亲 |
[05:04] | Kira, did you bring it? | 吉良 你带了吗 |
[05:07] | – You going to tell me what it is? – Reishi. | -这到底是什么 -是灵芝 |
[05:09] | You’re not seriously giving dad magic mushrooms? | 你不会真想给我爸吃那个神奇蘑菇吧 |
[05:25] | Are you okay? | 好些了么 |
[05:31] | Stiles did this? | 是斯泰尔斯干的吗 |
[05:33] | He wanted the last kaiken. | 他想要最后一把怀剑 |
[05:36] | I’ve kept this near me ever since your friend disappeared. | 自从你朋友失踪以后我就把它带在我身边 |
[05:39] | Mom, you need to talk to us, about everything. | 妈妈 你得告诉我们所有的事 |
[05:51] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪找到这个的 |
[05:53] | Is it grandma? | 是祖母吗 |
[05:57] | No. | 不 |
[05:59] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[06:08] | Hayes, a little help here. | 海耶斯 过来搭把手 |
[06:12] | Hayes! | 海耶斯 |
[06:13] | Merrick, what did you say the count was? | 梅里克 你之前说有几箱 |
[06:15] | Five. | 五 |
[06:18] | Five crates apples. | 五箱苹果 |
[06:20] | There’s only three left here. | 只剩三箱了 |
[06:22] | Okay, four crates apples. | 好吧 四箱苹果 |
[06:25] | Hayes, come on! | 海耶斯 快点 |
[06:38] | If that’s you, then you’d have to be like 90 years old. | 如果那是你 那你现在得90岁了 |
[06:41] | Closer to 900. | 将近900岁了 |
[06:43] | Okay, sure. Why not? | 好吧 当然 没什么奇怪的 |
[06:47] | Dad, how old are you? | 爸 你多少岁了 |
[06:48] | 43. | 43岁 |
[06:50] | But I’ve been told I look mid-30s. | 不过别人说我看起来像30多岁 |
[07:13] | The blade was shattered the last time it was used. | 刀在上一次使用时断裂了 |
[07:17] | When was that? | 是什么时候的事 |
[07:19] | 1943. | 1943年 |
[07:21] | Against a nogitsune. | 对付一只野狐的时候 |
[07:23] | All this, it’s all happened before, hasn’t it? | 这一切 以前都发生过 对吧 |
[07:27] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:28] | Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. | 那些记不住前车之鉴的人必定重蹈覆辙 |
[07:32] | Where did it come from? | 拿东西到底是哪来的 |
[07:34] | It was an internment camp during World War II. | 是二战期间的一个集中营 |
[07:37] | In Oak Creek. Not too far from here. | 在橡树溪 离这里不远 |
[07:40] | Hold on. You told Allison and Isaac | 等等 你之前跟艾莉森和艾萨克说 |
[07:42] | that there was no internment camp at Oak Creek. | 在橡树溪没有集中营 |
[07:44] | Allison’s family has a certain history of violence. | 艾莉森的家族有暴力历史 |
[07:47] | I didn’t know if she could be trusted. | 我不确定能否信任她 |
[07:50] | There was a camp, yes. | 确实有集中营 |
[07:52] | But all the records were erased. | 但是所有记录已经被删除 |
[07:53] | They covered it up. | 他们隐瞒了事实 |
[07:57] | When I was a grad student, | 我当研究生的时候 |
[07:59] | my passion project, | 很喜欢一个项目 |
[08:01] | actually more like an obsession, | 简直到了痴迷的程度 |
[08:03] | was trying to dig up the truth on Oak Creek. | 就是查橡树溪的真相 |
[08:08] | It’s how I met your mother, Kira. | 我就这样认识了你母亲 吉良 |
[08:19] | So, where did the nogitsune come from? | 那野狐到底是怎么出现的 |
[08:20] | Isn’t it obvious yet? | 你还不知道么 |
[08:25] | It came from me. | 是因为我 |
[08:51] | Guys, keep your voices down. | 大伙们声音小一点 |
[08:53] | There’s plenty for everyone. | 每个人都有份 |
[08:54] | But if the MPs hear, no one gets anything. | 但如果被军警听到 谁都吃不到了 |
[08:58] | Michio. | 道雄 |
[09:07] | A baseball, Noshiko? | 还拿了棒球 野志子 |
[09:09] | Did you manage to steal any firecrackers? | 你是不是还偷了爆竹 |
[09:11] | A machine gun maybe? | 或者机关枪之类的 |
[09:14] | I can feel your glare on the back of my head, Satomi. | 我能感觉到你盯着我后脑勺的灼灼视线 里美 |
[09:21] | You take too frequently. And you take too much. | 你拿得太频繁了 而且拿得太多 |
[09:25] | Should I give some back? | 要我送些回去吗 |
[09:31] | I know you get migraines at least once a month. | 我知道你的偏头疼每个月至少会发作一次 |
[09:38] | I prefer to suffer. | 我更愿意忍 |
[09:46] | I know what you think of me, Noshiko. | 我知道你怎么看我 野志子 |
[09:48] | You think I am weak because I follow the rules. | 因为我循规蹈矩 所以你觉得我很软弱 |
[09:52] | You think rules are for the obedience of fools and cowards. | 你认为规矩是为蠢货和懦夫创造的 |
[09:56] | The young fox always knows the rules so she can break them. | 年轻的狐狸总是很了解规矩 这样就能肆意破坏 |
[10:01] | The older, wiser animal | 年老睿智的动物 |
[10:03] | learns the exceptions to the rules. | 必须懂得规矩的特例 |
[10:15] | Listen, you two, all we have to do is stay quiet. | 听着 你们两个 我只求你俩能安静就好了 |
[10:24] | Michio, get back. | 道雄 回来 |
[10:28] | What the hell was that? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[10:29] | The MPs are coming. | 军警们来了 |
[10:49] | Somebody lose something? | 有人丢东西了吗 |
[10:53] | There were supplies stolen off the truck last night. | 昨晚卡车里的一些供给品被偷了 |
[10:56] | Anybody here got any ideas what happened? | 你们能告诉我怎么回事么 |
[11:10] | – Merrick. – Just doing my patriotic duty, corporal. | -梅里克 -我只是例行检查一下 下士 |
[11:13] | I want that window fixed. | 把那扇窗子修好 |
[11:15] | There’ll be an inspection in the morning. | 早上再来检查 |
[11:16] | We better not find anything that shouldn’t be here. | 最好别让我们发现不该有的东西 |
[11:19] | We’re not gonna look now? | 现在不检查吗 |
[11:20] | Inspection in the morning. | 早上再检查 |
[11:22] | This is a relocation center. Not a prison. | 这里只是安置中心 不是监狱 |
[11:25] | You can call it a summer camp if it makes you feel better. | 是夏令营啊 只要你高兴 |
[11:28] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:47] | 自作自受[日语] 自業自得。 | |
[11:50] | 野志子[日语] 野志子ちゃん。 | |
[11:52] | Or as the Americans say, | 用英语来说的话 |
[11:55] | You reap what you sow. | 自食其果 |
[12:05] | Kira, I need your help on this. | 吉良 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:07] | There isn’t much time. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[12:09] | And this is something that needs to be done in the daylight. | 这件事必须在日光下完成 |
[12:11] | Not until you tell us everything. | 除非你告诉我们一切真相 |
[12:15] | Tell them, Noshiko. Tell them what they need to know. | 告诉他们吧 野志子 告诉他们一切 |
[12:20] | Wolves and foxes tend not to get along. | 狼人和狐狸之间的关系一直不太好 |
[12:25] | Not just in fables and stories. | 不仅是在寓言和神话里 |
[12:26] | But allies, however unlikely, should be welcomed. | 但是不管怎样 盟友我们总是很欢迎的 |
[12:30] | Especially in times of war. | 尤其是在战争时期 |
[12:39] | Sorry, but I can’t let you walk out with this. | 很抱歉 但是我不能让你带着这个离开 |
[12:41] | It’s way above the legal voltage limit. | 已经完全超过了法定电压范围 |
[12:43] | I only use it for hunting. | 我只是用它来狩猎 |
[12:45] | Yeah, well, I’m pretty sure you could use it to jump-start a 747. | 是吗 不过这样的东西 完全可以用来启动波音747 |
[12:48] | This property belongs to me and the charges were dropped. | 这是我的东西 而且诉讼罪名已经取消 |
[12:52] | Although, I’m not exactly sure who’s responsible for that. | 虽然 我不确定谁更应该为此负责 |
[12:55] | I am. I’ll take care of this, Parrish. | 怪我 我来处理吧 帕里什 |
[12:58] | Sheriff, I’m not kidding. | 警长 我没开玩笑 |
[12:59] | This thing’s a few watts from being a lightsaber. | 这玩意简直可以当军刀使了 |
[13:02] | I said I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理吧 |
[13:06] | The specialist I saw in LA told me | 我在洛杉矶咨询的一个专家告诉我 |
[13:08] | the thing that every doctor says | 每个医生在避免被起诉时 |
[13:09] | when he’s trying to avoid a lawsuit. | 都会说同样的一句话 |
[13:12] | “We can’t say for sure.” | “我们也不确定” |
[13:15] | And then I spoke with Melissa. | 所以我去跟麦丽莎谈了 |
[13:16] | These are brain scans. My wife’s and stiles’. | 这是脑部扫描图象 我妻子和斯泰尔斯的 |
[13:21] | I knew they were similar. | 我知道很像 |
[13:24] | But those are the same. | 但是这根本是一样的 |
[13:26] | Exactly the same. | 完全一样 |
[13:28] | – And I’m guessing this isn’t possible? – Not even remotely. | -所以这应该不可能 -根本不可能 |
[13:31] | So the trickster is still playing tricks. | 所以狐妖还在耍花招 |
[13:35] | But why this trick? | 但为什么用这种方式 |
[13:37] | When I was in the army, | 我在军队的时候 |
[13:39] | an officer told me, | 一位长官告诉我 |
[13:40] | “if you want to defeat your enemy, | “想要战胜敌人 |
[13:43] | you don’t take away their courage, | 不需要让他们变得懦弱 |
[13:45] | you take away their hope.” | 只需让他们失去希望” |
[13:48] | You don’t look like a man who gives up hope easily. | 你不像是容易放弃希望的人 |
[13:51] | But Stiles might. | 但斯泰尔斯可能会 |
[13:55] | If this thing inside him, if it’s using his mother’s disease | 如果这东西在他体内 利用他妈妈的疾病 |
[13:58] | as some sort of psychological trick. | 从心理上攻克他的防线 |
[14:01] | Then this isn’t just a fight for his body. | 就不是身体斗争这么简单了 |
[14:03] | It’s also a fight for his mind. Right? | 更是精神上的斗争 对吧 |
[14:05] | You know, he’s left people severely injured. | 这只野狐的杀伤力非常大 |
[14:08] | And others severely dead. | 甚至有些人惨遭杀害 |
[14:12] | That’s why I need the two of you. | 所以我才需要你们的帮忙 |
[14:16] | I need people who are experienced in this kind of thing. | 我需要在这方面有经验的人 |
[14:23] | I need you to help me stop him. | 需要你们来帮我阻止他 |
[14:27] | And by stop him, you mean trap him. | 与其说是阻止他 其实是拿下他 |
[15:19] | Why do I like you when you’re acting tough? | 你这么粗暴我竟然还会喜欢你 |
[15:21] | Maybe because you want me to be a fighter. | 或许因为你想让我成为一名战士 |
[15:24] | No, I like my handsome medic. | 不 我还是喜欢帅气的医疗兵 |
[15:27] | Don’t like him too much. | 别太着迷了 |
[15:29] | Your handsome medic is getting worried. | 你帅气的医疗兵开始担心了 |
[15:31] | I think you need to ease up on all the stuff | 我觉得你最好转移那些 |
[15:33] | you’re taking off the truck, noshiko. | 你从车上拿走的东西 野志子 |
[15:35] | Especially medical supplies. | 尤其是医药用品 |
[15:37] | People are starting to notice. | 人们开始起疑了 |
[15:39] | So what if they notice? | 起疑怎么了 |
[15:42] | 树大招风[日语] 出る釘は打たれる。 | |
[15:43] | You’re quoting japanese proverbs to me? | 你在用日本谚语跟我说教吗 |
[15:46] | The stake that sticks out gets hammered down. | 枪打出头鸟 |
[15:48] | It’s a good proverb. | 这很有寓意啊 |
[15:51] | You know they’re gonna come in | 你知道他们会进屋 |
[15:52] | and just confiscate everything, right? | 没收所有东西吧 |
[15:54] | They’ll punish everyone and get them to turn you in. | 他们会严刑逼供每个人 让他们告发你 |
[15:56] | That’s how they do it in the army. | 在军队里都是这么干 |
[15:58] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白 |
[16:00] | And if missing a few bottles of aspirin is that bad, | 如果偷阿司匹林真那么糟的话 |
[16:02] | I’ll bring them back. | 我会还回去的 |
[16:05] | Let me help. I can get stuff too. | 我来帮你吧 我也可以拿到东西 |
[16:09] | I can be pretty sly myself. | 我可是”神偷” |
[16:12] | Oh, my god. Is that chocolate? | 天呐 是巧克力吗 |
[16:16] | I thought you liked it when I’m tough. | 你不是喜欢我态度强硬一点吗 |
[16:18] | I like chocolate more. | 我更喜欢巧克力 |
[16:30] | Okay, stop. Just stop. | 好了 停下 别说了 |
[16:32] | We don’t want to hear your Casablanca story. | 我们并不想听你的爱情故事 |
[16:34] | We wanna know how to save Stiles. | 只想知道怎么救斯泰尔斯 |
[16:36] | I’m trying to tell you. | 我正打算告诉你 |
[16:37] | You’re trying to stall. | 你只是在拖延时间 |
[16:40] | When the sun goes down, | 太阳下山时 |
[16:41] | the oni are gonna come after him again, aren’t they? | 邪鬼又会对他紧追不舍 对吧 |
[16:43] | Your friend’s gone, Scott. | 你的朋友已经没救了 斯科特 |
[16:45] | I don’t think you know that for sure. | 你只是随意猜测的 |
[16:48] | You brought the oni. Can you call them off? | 是你把邪鬼带来的 你能让他们离开吗 |
[16:51] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[16:53] | Stiles may be your best friend. | 斯泰尔斯可能是你的死党 |
[16:55] | He might be like a brother to you. | 或许你们亲如兄弟 |
[16:56] | But he is nogitsune now. | 但他现在是野狐了 |
[16:59] | He is void. | 只剩下空壳了 |
[17:00] | Can you call them off? | 能不能让他们离开 |
[17:02] | When you hear the rest of the story, | 你听完剩下的故事后 |
[17:03] | you won’t want me to. | 就不会让我那么做了 |
[17:16] | This is everything non-lethal I could find. | 这些是我能找到的所有非致命性装备了 |
[17:19] | Take all of it. | 全部带上 |
[17:21] | What’s the plan here? | 计划是什么 |
[17:22] | Our best shot right now is for Derek | 现在最好的办法是让德里克 |
[17:24] | to try to pick up Stiles’ scent at Eichen House. | 在艾兴之屋追寻到斯泰尔斯的气味 |
[17:26] | Especially if he went through something stressful there. | 特别是他还经受了一些压力 |
[17:28] | Should all four of us be going to the same place? | 我们四个都去同一个地方吗 |
[17:30] | Where else has Stiles been showing up? | 斯泰尔斯还可能在哪出现 |
[17:32] | School, the hospital. | 学校 医院 |
[17:34] | Okay, hold on. We did this already. | 等等 我们已经这么做过了 |
[17:36] | He disappeared. We started looking for him. | 他消失了 我们开始寻找他 |
[17:38] | Then walked right into a trap at the hospital. | 后来直接在医院中了圈套 |
[17:41] | He’s getting us to repeat the same moves. | 他知道我们会故技重施 |
[17:42] | So, what do we do? Wait for him to come to us? | 那我们怎么办 等他找上门来吗 |
[17:45] | We can’t. Not if the oni find him when the sun goes down. | 不行 因为邪鬼在傍晚会找到他 |
[17:47] | Scott’s working on them right now, with Kira. | 斯科特正在想办法解决 和吉良一起 |
[17:49] | That’s the problem. | 这正是问题所在 |
[17:51] | We’re all trying to outfox the fox. | 我们在试图跟狐妖比狡猾 |
[17:57] | Listen. | 听着 |
[17:59] | I’ll understand if anyone wants to back out. | 要是有人想退出的话我能理解 |
[18:06] | I wouldn’t be the first wolf to run from a fox. | 我可不是第一只被狐狸吓跑的狼 |
[18:08] | Apparently I’m carrying the lightsaber. | 军刀当然由我拿着 |
[18:11] | Dad, you and Derek hit Eichen House. | 爸爸 你和德里克的目标是艾兴之屋 |
[18:12] | Sheriff, it’s you and me in the hospital. | 警长 我们去医院 |
[18:13] | We all meet in the school. | 之后大家在学校碰面 |
[18:20] | Making sure you have a few lethal options just in case? | 我就是问问 你没打算做什么致命的行动吧 |
[18:24] | I like to prepare for the worst. | 我倾向于做好最坏的打算 |
[18:26] | Rhys and I found ways to see each other. | 里斯和我总能找到地方幽会 |
[18:29] | Sometimes at the barracks. | 有时在营房 |
[18:33] | Sometimes in the bunkers | 有时在地堡 |
[18:34] | Where they parked military vehicles. | 他们停军车的地方 |
[18:37] | He was being transferred to North Africa in a few weeks. | 他几周后就要被转到北非了 |
[18:41] | I was teaching him some French. | 我还教了他几句法语 |
[18:43] | Coup de foudre. | 一见钟情[法语] |
[18:46] | Foudre. It’s an “ah” sound. | Foudre 读 “啊” |
[18:50] | Coup de foudre. | 一见钟情[法语] |
[18:52] | Not bad. It’s an idiom. | 还不错 这是句成语 |
[18:54] | But the literal translation is “bolt of lightning.” | 但直译过来是闪电的意思 |
[19:00] | Embrasse-moi. | 吻我[法语] |
[19:04] | I don’t remember teaching you that. | 我不记得教过你这个 |
[19:06] | That one’s self-taught. | 自学成才 |
[19:07] | I figured it might come in handy. | 我猜迟早用得上 |
[19:11] | So, embrasse-moi. | 那么 吻我[法语] |
[19:15] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[19:35] | We watched Merrick and Hayes talking with the camp doctor. | 我们看到梅里克和海耶斯在和营地医生交谈 |
[19:38] | They were whispering, talking quickly. | 他们窃窃私语 语速很快 |
[19:47] | Michio. | 道雄 |
[19:50] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[20:01] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[20:03] | It’s one of our talents. | 这是我们的天赋之一 |
[20:05] | Something you’ll learn, Kira. | 你迟早会学到的 吉良 |
[20:07] | You should’ve noticed by now that you never get sick. | 你应该已经注意到 你从来没生过病 |
[20:10] | Ever. | 永远不会 |
[20:12] | You’ll never experience something as simple as a common cold. | 你连普通感冒这种小病都体会不到 |
[20:16] | Something as bad as the flu. | 流感也不会经历 |
[20:20] | Or something like… | 或者… |
[20:22] | Pneumonia. Same as the others. | 肺炎 和别的病人一样 |
[20:30] | – Rinko… – I’m okay. It’s not that bad. | -凛子 -我没事 没那么糟 |
[20:49] | Everyone’s coming down with pneumonia. | 每个人都会患上肺炎 |
[20:50] | And we are all out of M&B. | 贝克用完了 |
[20:52] | M&B? | 贝克 |
[20:53] | May and Baker pharmaceuticals. It’s sulfadiazine. | 贝克药品 是磺胺嘧啶 |
[20:58] | I saw those boxes. | 我看到那几个盒子了 |
[20:59] | What do you mean boxes? We only got one. | 几个盒子 我们只有一个 |
[21:01] | There were three. | 有三个 |
[21:02] | I know I took a bunch of stuff off that truck, | 我从卡车上拿了很多东西 |
[21:04] | but I didn’t take any M & B. | 但我没拿过贝克药品 |
[21:07] | Rhys checked his log. | 里斯检查过他的日志 |
[21:09] | But we already knew what was happening | 不过我们已经知道到底怎么回事了 |
[21:13] | Dr. Liston was using Merrick and Hayes | 里斯顿医生利用梅里克和海耶斯 |
[21:17] | to sell medicine on the black market. | 在黑市上卖药 |
[21:23] | Michio? Michio? Michio! | 道雄 道雄 道雄 |
[21:27] | 来人啊 救救他[日语] 誰が!誰が助けて! | |
[21:30] | 他不说话了 快救救他[日语] うちの子が大変だ!彼を助けて! | |
[21:34] | 道雄 道雄[日语] 道雄!道雄… | |
[21:46] | Listen. Listen! | 听着 听我说 |
[21:49] | All we have to do is go to the administration | 我们要做的就是去相关部门 |
[21:51] | and issue a formal complaint. | 举报他们 |
[21:53] | You want to talk to them? Let’s talk to them. | 你想和他们聊聊吗 咱们去聊聊 |
[21:56] | Let’s tell them how one of their doctors | 告诉他们 一位医生 |
[21:58] | has been stealing medication and selling it on the black market. | 是如何偷药卖去黑市 |
[22:01] | They’ll listen. They have to. | 他们会听的 他们必须听 |
[22:04] | I’m sure they will. They’ll nod their heads | 他们会才怪 他们只会点点头 |
[22:07] | with their condescending smiles. | 高高在上地微笑 |
[22:09] | They’ll say, “a new shipment is on its way. | 他们会说 另一箱药还在路上 |
[22:11] | “any day now.” while today… | 很快就会到大家手上 不过今天… |
[22:14] | Today, | 今天 |
[22:16] | my son is dead. | 我儿子死了 |
[22:18] | I know how you feel… | 我懂你的感受 |
[22:22] | No, Rinko. I know how you feel. | 不 凛子 我懂你的感受 |
[22:25] | You feel sick. | 你感觉不舒服 |
[22:27] | I’m going to bury you next to Michio. | 我会把你葬在道雄旁边 |
[22:30] | You want to know what I think? | 想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[22:32] | You won’t even get a condescending smile. | 他们肯定连假笑都不愿给的 |
[22:35] | They won’t listen to us. | 他们不会听我们的 |
[22:38] | Why should they? | 他们为什么要听呢 |
[22:43] | I have a way to make them listen. | 我有办法让他们听 |
[22:45] | I had realized the mistake I had made by speaking too soon. | 我意识到我开口太早 以至于犯了错误 |
[22:51] | I wasn’t helping anyone. I was inciting a riot. | 我没有帮到任何人 我造成了一场暴乱 |
[23:09] | Stop! stop! put your guns away. | 停 停 把枪放下 |
[23:11] | Put ’em away! | 放下枪 |
[23:16] | We want the doctor! | 把那个医生交出来 |
[23:23] | Those people, if they manage to drag me out of this car, | 那些人 如果他们想强行把我拉下车 |
[23:26] | do you know what’s going to happen? | 你知道他们会把我怎么样么 |
[23:27] | They are going to put a noose around my neck! | 他们会用套索套住我的脖子 |
[23:30] | And maybe they’ll be polite enough | 如果他们够仁慈 |
[23:31] | to ask me if I have any last words. | 也许会让我留些遗言 |
[23:33] | You know what those last words are gonna be? | 你知道遗言是什么吗 |
[23:35] | “I had help.” | “有人帮我” |
[23:36] | So maybe we throw you out there now | 不如我们现在把你扔出去 |
[23:37] | and provide a little distraction, huh? | 分散一下注意力好吗 |
[23:39] | They’ve got a few pipes, some rocks and sticks. | 他们有管子石头和棍子 |
[23:41] | You’ve got guns. | 而你们有枪 |
[23:43] | Now, get out there and shoot something. | 快点出去开几枪 |
[23:45] | Do it! | 快点 |
[23:47] | I yelled for them to stop. | 我呼喊着让他们住手 |
[23:49] | But so many people were sick. | 但是有太多人生病了 |
[23:52] | And so many were dying. | 而且很多人都快死了 |
[23:54] | I’d never seen anger like that. | 我从未见过那样的愤怒 |
[23:57] | It was a living, breathing thing. | 他们的愤怒是那么强烈 那么震撼 |
[24:30] | Get back! Back! Get back! Get back! | 退后 退后 退后 |
[24:46] | Now I knew why Satomi was always trying to keep quiet. | 我终于知道为什么里美总是保持沉默 |
[24:50] | Why she got migraines once a month, | 为什么她每个月都头疼 |
[24:53] | and why she was always at the game of go. | 为什么她总是下围棋 |
[24:56] | It kept her calm. | 那样能让她平静下来 |
[24:59] | She was bitten. | 她被咬了 |
[25:01] | Bitten werewolves have a harder time suppressing their anger. | 被咬变成狼人之后 会更难克制自己的怒气 |
[25:04] | One unexpected flare-up and they could lose all control. | 一点意外的刺激 他们就会完全失控 |
[25:41] | You know what, I don’t know how you guys do it. | 我不知道你们是怎么做到的 |
[25:46] | You’re all so strong. | 你们都那么坚强 |
[25:49] | You’re fearless. | 那么无畏 |
[25:50] | Hell, you even manage to keep your grades up. | 你甚至还能保持不错的成绩 |
[25:53] | I am failing econ. | 我的经济学要挂了 |
[25:57] | Is that coach’s class? | 那是教练的课吗 |
[26:02] | Well, I’ll have a talk with him. | 我会和他谈谈的 |
[26:18] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:22] | I’m not… | 我并不… |
[26:25] | fearless. | 无畏 |
[26:27] | I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[26:29] | I’m always terrified. I… | 我总是很害怕 我… |
[26:32] | I act like I know what I’m doing, but I don’t. | 我表现得好像胸有成竹 其实我很慌张 |
[26:37] | I don’t know if Isaac is dying right now. | 我不知道艾萨克现在是不是快死了 |
[26:43] | I don’t know if I made a mistake with Scott. | 我不知道我是不是不该那么对斯科特 |
[26:46] | I don’t know what my dad is thinking. | 我不知道我爸爸在想什么 |
[26:47] | I don’t know if we should trust Derek. I don’t know… | 我不知道我们该不该相信德里克 我不知道… |
[26:50] | I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[27:02] | You know what’s funny? | 你知道好笑的是什么吗 |
[27:05] | You sound just like a cop. | 你的口气很像警察 |
[27:23] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:34] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[27:35] | 数码监控系统 AT&T监控系统 检测到卧室有活动 | |
[27:35] | Someone’s breaking into my house. | 有人闯进了我家 |
[27:38] | After Stiles started sleepwalking, | 自从斯泰尔斯开始梦游之后 |
[27:41] | I had some security precautions put in. | 我就装了些安全防范措施 |
[27:43] | Motion sensors. Cameras. | 运动传感器 摄像头 |
[27:46] | Is that his room? | 这是他的房间吗 |
[28:34] | The gunfire nearly killed me. | 我险些死于那场枪战中 |
[28:37] | I don’t know how many bullets made their way into my body, | 我不知道我中了多少颗子弹 |
[28:39] | but I fought every one of them. | 但我与每一颗子弹抗争 |
[28:42] | It left my body so weak, | 于是我的身体无比虚弱 |
[28:44] | my heartbeat so slow it appeared as though I was dead. | 我的心跳无比缓慢 就像死了一样 |
[28:52] | But even then | 但就算那样 |
[28:54] | I was still better off than Rhys. | 我也比里斯强 |
[28:59] | His screams could be heard throughout Eichen House, | 整个艾兴之屋都能听到他的惨叫 |
[29:03] | echoing through every room, every hallway. | 那声音在每个房间 每条走廊里回荡 |
[29:07] | He died in agony. | 他在痛苦中死去 |
[29:11] | The doctor, it seems, had also sold the morphine. | 那医生似乎也卖光了吗啡[止疼剂] |
[29:20] | Merrick and Hayes were given the task | 梅里克和海耶斯被安排去 |
[29:22] | of getting rid of all the bodies, | 处理所有尸体 |
[29:24] | both American and Japanese-American. | 不管是美国人的尸体 还是日裔美国人的尸体 |
[29:29] | They were transferring Dr. Liston out as well, | 他们也在往外转移里斯顿医生 |
[29:32] | stationing him somewhere else. | 安排他到别的地方去 |
[29:41] | They were covering it up. | 他们把事情掩盖了下来 |
[29:44] | The doctor, Merrick, Hayes, and all of the others. | 医生 梅里克 海耶斯 所有人 |
[29:47] | They were gonna get away with murder. | 他们都会逃脱谋杀的处罚 |
[29:54] | By chance, I guess, | 大概是巧合吧 |
[29:58] | Rhys’ body had been put next to mine. | 里斯的尸体放到了我旁边 |
[30:38] | I wanted the soldiers | 我想让士兵 |
[30:39] | and the administration of the camp | 及营里的行政人员 |
[30:41] | to be punished for their crime. | 受到该有的处罚 |
[30:43] | But I knew the clock was ticking. | 我知道时间不多 |
[30:46] | I was going to lose my chance. | 但我就要没机会了 |
[30:49] | They were going to burn me with the others. | 他们要把我和其他人一起火化 |
[30:55] | I couldn’t fight back with my body weakened and still healing. | 我的身体受伤了还在复原 没办法反抗 |
[30:59] | I could barely move. | 我基本动不了 |
[31:01] | I was going to die. | 我就要死了 |
[31:04] | With time slipping through my fingers, | 时间从我指间流过 |
[31:07] | I knew I was making a terrible decision. | 我知道我在做一个糟糕的决定 |
[31:10] | But I could not die knowing they would get away. | 但我明知他们要逃脱制裁 我死不瞑目 |
[31:13] | So I called out to our ancestors for Kitsune-tsuki. | 所以我呼唤我们的祖先 狐妖月 |
[31:17] | Possession by a fox spirit. | 求狐灵附身 |
[31:19] | For a powerful nogitsune, | 求一只强大的野狐 |
[31:22] | one that feeds off chaos, strife and pain, | 从痛苦 悲惨 冲突和混乱中吸取力量的野狐 |
[31:28] | to take control of my weakened body, | 来控制我虚弱的身体 |
[31:31] | imbue it with power and use it as a weapon. | 赋予它力量 用它做武器 |
[31:36] | But calling on a trickster spirit is a dangerous thing. | 但是呼唤这样的邪恶狐灵很危险 |
[31:39] | They can have a very dark sense of humor. | 他们很擅长黑色幽默 |
[31:43] | Because while the nogitsune did come to possess someone, | 因为当时野狐确实附在了某个人的身上 |
[31:49] | It wasn’t me. | 但不是我 |
[32:03] | What the hell. | 怎么回事 |
[32:15] | What happened? | 当时发生了什么 |
[32:16] | My body was beginning to heal. | 我的身体开始愈合了 |
[32:19] | And I managed to pull myself up from the ground. | 而且我也从地上爬了起来 |
[32:22] | But it was too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[32:29] | Rhys! Rhys, stop! | 里斯 里斯 住手 |
[32:32] | Rhys! | 里斯 |
[32:40] | Rhys! | 里斯 |
[32:42] | What did it do? | 它做了什么 |
[32:44] | It brought chaos, strife | 它招致了混乱 冲突 |
[32:46] | and more pain than you can imagine. | 以及你无法相信的痛苦 |
[33:53] | I had to find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[33:55] | I had to stop him. | 我必须阻止他 |
[34:01] | Kira, hurry. Night is coming. | 吉良 快点 就要到晚上了 |
[35:00] | Coup de foudre. | 霹雳[法语] |
[35:27] | The literal translation is “a bolt of lightning.” | 字面意思是”一道闪电” |
[35:30] | In French, it can also mean “love at first sight.” | 法语里也有”一见钟情”的意思 |
[35:36] | But a bolt of lightning happens to | 但是一道闪电正是我们 |
[35:38] | be exactly what we need right now. | 现在所需要的 |
[35:41] | For what? | 做什么 |
[35:41] | Excising the nogitsune from Rhys’ body | 把野狐从里斯的身体里弄出来时 |
[35:44] | shattered the katana. | 武士刀破碎了 |
[35:46] | But you can put it back together. | 但是你能把它重新拼好 |
[35:49] | Why don’t you just do it yourself? | 你为什么不自己做这事呢 |
[35:50] | Because I’m not a thunder kitsune. | 因为我不是雷狐 |
[35:56] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[35:57] | I just found out you’re 900 years old. | 我刚刚才知道你已经900岁了 |
[36:00] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna trust you again. | 我想我不会再相信你了 |
[36:03] | Trust me on this. | 相信我这一次 |
[36:39] | What is all this? | 这些是什么 |
[36:41] | What are these sticky notes for? | 这些便利贴是干嘛的 |
[36:42] | This is what Stiles used to try and | 这是斯泰尔斯以前 |
[36:44] | explain to me about all of you. | 给我解释你们的情况时用的 |
[36:48] | Well, maybe it’s a message from Stiles. | 可能是斯泰尔斯留下的线索 |
[36:51] | The real Stiles. | 那个真的斯泰尔斯 |
[36:55] | You think there’s any reason my name’s on the King? | 为什么我的名字在国王上面 |
[36:58] | Well, you’re heavily guarded. | 虽然你周围戒备森严 |
[36:59] | Though I guess the alarming detail is that | 可是我想值得警惕的是 |
[37:03] | you’re one move from being in checkmate. | 你还有一步就要被将死了 |
[37:07] | It’s not a message from Stiles. | 这不是斯泰尔斯留下的线索 |
[37:10] | It’s a threat from the nogitsune. | 是野狐发出的威胁 |
[37:11] | He’s at the loft. That’s what he’s trying to tell us. | 他去阁楼就是要威胁我们 |
[37:13] | – And he wants us to come there. – Night’s falling. | -而且他想让我们去那 -天马上就要黑了 |
[37:15] | This couldn’t sound any more like a trap. | 这很明显是个陷阱 |
[37:17] | I don’t think it is. | 我觉得不是 |
[37:18] | I think your opinion might be slightly biased, sheriff. | 警长 我觉得你有些偏见 |
[37:20] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[37:22] | What we’re dealing with here is | 我们现在所面对的 |
[37:23] | basically someone who lacks motive. | 是一个没有动机的人 |
[37:25] | No rhyme, no reason, right? | 没有规律 没有原因 对吧 |
[37:27] | – Meaning what? – Our enemy is not a killer. | -什么意思 -我们的敌人不是想杀人 |
[37:29] | It’s a trickster. The killing is just a by-product. | 他是欺骗者 杀人只不过是附带的结果 |
[37:32] | If you’re trying to say it won’t kill us, | 你是说它不会杀了我们 |
[37:34] | I’m not feeling too confident about that. | 我可不怎么认同这一点 |
[37:35] | It won’t. It wants irony. | 不会的 它想要的是讽刺 |
[37:38] | It wants to play a trick. It wants a joke. | 它想要变戏法 想要玩笑 |
[37:41] | All we need to do | 我们要做的 |
[37:43] | is come up with a new punch line. | 是想出一个新的笑点 |
[37:45] | The sun is setting, sheriff. | 太阳要落山了 警长 |
[37:47] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 |
[38:17] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[38:19] | It’s yours now. | 它是你的了 |
[38:22] | What if I don’t want it? | 可我不想要它怎么办 |
[38:25] | You need it. | 你需要它 |
[38:29] | You see? It gives you balance. | 看见了吧 它给了你平衡 |
[38:32] | My power is yours now, Kira. | 我的力量现在属于你了 吉良 |
[38:34] | If the oni can’t stop Stiles, you have to. | 如果邪鬼不能阻止斯泰尔斯 你就要阻止他 |
[38:37] | The same as I did. | 就像我以前所做的一样 |
[38:41] | And maybe seek out a wolf to help you. | 或许可以找个狼人帮你 |
[38:45] | You didn’t tell us anything. | 你什么也没告诉我们 |
[38:46] | You want to save Stiles? | 你们想救斯泰尔斯吗 |
[38:48] | Kill him. | 那就杀了他 |
[38:50] | That’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:53] | You agree with this? | 你也同意 |
[38:54] | Sometimes, history does repeat itself, Scott. | 有时 历史就会重演 斯科特 |
[38:59] | Only if you don’t learn. | 那是因为你不吸取教训 |
[39:00] | But sometimes even then, fate conspires against you. | 但有时即使吸取了教训 命运还是跟你作对 |
[39:08] | 来自艾莉森短信 去德里克的阁楼 | |
[39:13] | There’s a way to save him. | 还有办法救他 |
[39:15] | There has to be. | 一定有 |
[39:21] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[40:06] | I’ll take it somewhere safe. | 我会把它放到安全的地方 |
[40:08] | That’s not what I’m worried about. | 这不是我所担心的 |
[40:11] | History has not done well with making children into killers. | 历史并没有让孩子成为优秀的杀手 |
[40:17] | These children played their part in it | 在我们回到比肯山之前 |
[40:19] | long before we came back to Beacon Hills. | 他们就已经参与其中了 |
[40:31] | I buried the jar deep within the roots of the nemeton. | 我把罐子埋在圣洞很深的地方 |
[40:34] | It was their sacrifice that brought its power back. | 是他们的献祭让它重新获得了力量 |
[40:42] | They let the demon out of its cage. | 他们把恶魔放了出来 |
[41:11] | Hi, dad. | 你好 老爸 |