时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I almost bled out on a lacrosse field. | 我在球场上差点失血而死 |
[00:06] | – Is he in pain? – I thought he’d be healing by now. | -他很疼吗 -他不是应该自愈吗 |
[00:08] | You’ll be giving power back to the nemeton. | 你们要把力量还给圣洞 |
[00:11] | The nogitsune feeds off chaos, strife, and pain. | 野狐从混乱 冲突和痛苦中吸取力量 |
[00:15] | I need you to help me stop him. | 需要你们来帮我阻止他 |
[00:17] | He is nogitsune now. | 他现在是野狐了 |
[00:32] | You want to handcuff me? | 竟然对我用上手铐了么 |
[00:35] | If my son is still here, | 如果你还是我儿子 |
[00:37] | if there’s still a part of him standing here in front of me, | 如果站在我面前的你还有我儿子的影子 |
[00:41] | then he’ll put these on willingly and he’ll come with me, | 那你就会自愿戴上手铐跟我走 |
[00:44] | because he knows | 因为你知道 |
[00:48] | I’m here to protect him | 我是在保护你 |
[00:50] | from himself and from others. | 免受你自己和其他人的伤害 |
[01:21] | You’re not my son. | 你不是我儿子 |
[02:00] | Argent, listen to me. Don’t do this. | 阿金斯 听我说 不要这么做 |
[02:03] | Why not? I’ve done it before. | 为什么 我以前也干过 |
[02:06] | Werewolves, berserkers. | 狼人 狂暴战士 |
[02:08] | I can easily add a nogitsune to the list. | 再加个野狐也不是什么大事 |
[02:16] | You’re not going to shoot my son. | 你不能对我儿子开枪 |
[02:18] | You said it yourself, Sheriff. | 你自己也说了 警长 |
[02:20] | That’s not your son. | 他不是你儿子 |
[02:22] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[02:25] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[02:26] | Dad, he’s going to shoot me. | 爸爸 他要朝我开枪 |
[02:29] | He’s going to kill me, dad. | 他要杀了我 爸爸 |
[02:30] | Don’t listen. | 不要听他的话 |
[02:32] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[02:34] | Now! Do it! | 马上放下 |
[02:35] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[02:37] | Pull the trigger. Come on. | 开枪 快点 |
[02:38] | – Listen to me, you put the gun down now! – Shoot me. | -听我的 把枪放下 -开枪啊 |
[02:41] | – Put the gun down now! – Dad. | -马上把枪放下 -爸爸 |
[02:42] | – Shoot me! – Put the gun down! | -开枪 -把枪放下 |
[02:43] | – Shoot me! – Argent, you put it down! | -开枪 -阿金斯 把枪放下 |
[02:45] | – Strife. – Put it down! Put it down! | -冲突 -把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[02:51] | Put it down! | 把枪放下 |
[02:59] | Stop, stop it! This is what he wants. | 别吵了 这就是他想要的 |
[03:00] | This is exactly what he wants. | 这完全是他想要的 |
[03:02] | Not exactly. | 也不完全是 |
[03:05] | I was kind of hoping Scott would be here. | 我还希望斯科特也在这呢 |
[03:07] | But I’m glad you all have your guns out. | 不过我还是很满意看到你们都拔枪了 |
[03:09] | Because you’re not here to kill me. | 因为你们不是来杀我的 |
[03:16] | You’re here to protect me. | 你们是来保护我的 |
[04:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:33] | They disappeared. | 他们都消失了 |
[04:35] | They literally just vanished. | 真的是凭空消失了 |
[04:39] | And so did Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯也是 |
[05:16] | Why that kanji? | 为什么是己 |
[05:22] | Why “self”? | 为什么是己 |
[05:24] | To signify that he died as himself. | 为了表示 他当时死的时候还是自己 |
[05:28] | Because Rhys wasn’t a monster. | 因为里斯不是怪物 |
[05:33] | Not like you. | 不像你 |
[05:35] | If I’m such a monster, | 如果我真是怪物 |
[05:37] | why’d you call off the oni? | 那为什么你当时还召唤我 |
[05:40] | What happened to the woman who called out | 那个召唤混乱 冲突和痛苦的女人呢 |
[05:42] | for chaos, strife and pain | 是她导致了现在所有的一切 |
[05:44] | to descend upon everyone and everything? | 把痛苦加诸到所有人身上 |
[05:47] | What happened? | 她到哪去了 |
[05:50] | I don’t want that anymore. | 她不要那些了 |
[05:52] | I do. | 我要 |
[05:56] | Did you bring this here thinking you could hide it from me? | 你把它藏这里以为我就找不到了么 |
[06:04] | Bad idea. | 天真呐 |
[06:17] | What have you done? | 你这是做什么 |
[06:43] | Chaos is come again. | 混乱将再次降临 |
[07:48] | Thanks for letting me stay. | 谢谢你收留我 |
[07:50] | I just didn’t want to go home yet. | 我只是不想回家 |
[07:52] | I feel like I don’t even know them anymore. | 我甚至觉得我不认识他们了 |
[07:56] | I can loan you a T-shirt if you want. | 你需要的话 我可以借你一件T恤 |
[07:59] | I’m okay. | 不用 |
[08:01] | Take the bed. I’ll sleep in the chair. | 睡床上去吧 我睡椅子上 |
[08:17] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:27] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[08:30] | I don’t want you to sleep in the chair. | 我不想让你睡椅子 |
[08:32] | I’ve woken up plenty of times in this thing. | 我经常在这里睡的 |
[08:35] | It’s okay. | 没事儿 |
[08:39] | Please don’t sleep in the chair. | 别在椅子上睡 好吗 |
[09:00] | We’re going to save him. We’ll figure it out. | 我们会救下他的 会想到办法的 |
[10:05] | Dad. | 爸 |
[10:07] | Were you really gonna pull the trigger on Stiles? | 你当时真打算冲斯泰尔斯开枪吗 |
[10:13] | To be honest, I’m not sure. | 老实说 我也不确定 |
[10:20] | I’ll check the firing pin. | 我去把枪的撞针弄好 |
[10:24] | You removed it? | 是你取下来的吗 |
[10:30] | That’s why the women are the leaders in our family. | 怪不得我们家族都是女人做头儿 |
[10:33] | Get some sleep, sweetheart. | 去睡吧 孩子 |
[10:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:49] | I thought I’d come see you. | 只是想过来看看你 |
[10:50] | You didn’t just walk out of the hospital, did you? | 你不是就这样从医院出来了吧 |
[10:53] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:55] | I feel a lot better. | 我已经好多了 |
[11:00] | All healed. | 痊愈了 |
[11:02] | Giving you the alarm code was a bad idea. | 我真不该把家里防护密码告诉你 |
[11:06] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:24] | And more importantly, why aren’t you healing? | 还有 你怎么没自愈 |
[11:29] | It’s from one of their swords. It’ll heal. | 是那些剑砍的 会自愈的 |
[11:33] | By playing chess? | 下棋就会自愈吗 |
[11:34] | Back in his room, Stiles had a board | 斯泰尔斯的房间里有一张棋盘 |
[11:37] | with my name on one of the pieces. | 我的名字被贴在一个棋子上 |
[11:39] | If this is a game to him, then I need to figure out the plays. | 如果这事对他来说是游戏 我得看出他的招数 |
[11:42] | Not so easy to do when it’s a game without rules. | 如果这场游戏没有规则 招数会很难猜 |
[11:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:50] | You’re dealing with the kind of spirit | 你要对付的这个灵魂 |
[11:51] | that’s lived too long to play by human rules. | 它活了这么久 早已厌倦了人类的规则 |
[11:54] | It’s a fox spirit that chose to become human. | 一缕狐魂 选择变成人类 |
[11:57] | And supposedly, that’s something | 据说 只有活过一百年 |
[11:59] | they can do only after about 100 years. | 才能做到这一点 |
[12:03] | If a kitsune is an annoying pain in the ass, | 如果狐狸已经让人头疼不已 |
[12:05] | then a nogitsune, which is a dark kitsune, | 那么野狐 也就是黑化的狐狸 |
[12:09] | is a freaking disaster. | 完全是场灾难 |
[12:14] | Besides, chess is Stiles’s game. | 再说了 下棋是斯泰尔斯的强项 |
[12:18] | It’s not the game of a Japanese fox. | 一只日本狐狸就不一定了 |
[12:21] | Do yourself a favor and put something on that. | 奉劝你一句 给伤口上点药吧 |
[12:25] | Before it gets infected. | 省得被感染 |
[12:39] | I gotta say, you definitely did well out there. | 我得说 你刚才的表现确实不错 |
[12:41] | You’ll definitely make the team next spring. | 明年春天一定能入选球队 |
[12:43] | I mean, if you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[12:47] | I want to. | 我愿意 |
[12:48] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:51] | I mean… | 只是… |
[12:55] | I kind of don’t know if this is the place for me. | 有点不确定这地方是否适合我 |
[12:59] | For us. | 适合我们 |
[13:08] | I mean, is this you leaving school again? | 怎么 你们又要离开学校了吗 |
[13:13] | Is it about your brother? | 是你兄弟的事吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:25] | It is, actually. | 确实是这样 |
[13:28] | It’s always about my brother, isn’t it? | 什么事都离不开我兄弟的影响 不是吗 |
[13:32] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:37] | I think I’m just going to take a shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[13:39] | Okay. | 行 |
[13:41] | So are you. | 你也来洗 |
[13:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[13:48] | Turn right onto Gaffner Blvd and continue for half a mile. | 右转进入加利福大道 继续走半公里 |
[13:52] | You at least going to tell me where we’re going? | 你至少先告诉我要去哪里 |
[13:54] | I need to check on something. | 我要去查一点事 |
[13:56] | Who is Malia Tate? | 麻丽亚·塔特是谁 |
[13:59] | It’s Mah-leah. | 是玛丽亚 |
[14:01] | And you don’t need to worry about it. | 这事不用你担心 |
[14:03] | Turn right onto Commerce Way and continue for a quater mile… | 右转进入商业街 靠右行驶400米 |
[14:06] | Well, I’m actually a little worried we’re totally lost. | 其实我有点担心 我们似乎迷路了 |
[14:10] | Why do you think that? | 你为什么这样想 |
[14:11] | ‘Cause you just made your fourth right. | 因为你已经右转了四次 |
[14:13] | And four rights make a circle. | 说明我们在兜圈子 |
[14:16] | I did not. | 没有啊 |
[14:19] | Did I? | 真的吗 |
[14:21] | It’s a brand-new car. | 这是新车 |
[14:23] | The GPS was fine before. | 之前的定位系统都没问题 |
[14:24] | Maybe the GPS would work better if it was on. | 你要是打开了定位系统 可能还会有点效果 |
[14:26] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:39] | I need to stop. | 我得停下来 |
[14:41] | I need to pull over right now. | 我得马上停车 |
[14:42] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:45] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[14:46] | Lydia, stop! | 莉迪亚 停车 |
[15:20] | There you are. | 你就起了 |
[15:24] | What are you doing over there? | 在那干嘛 |
[15:26] | There’s still a lot of weapons here. | 这里还有很多武器 |
[15:28] | I thought your new code was about protecting. | 我还以为你们的新准则是要防护 |
[15:31] | Most of them are non-lethal. | 大部分都不会致命 |
[15:34] | This looks pretty lethal to me. | 这个我看就会致命 |
[15:37] | But maybe you should keep them. | 不过也许你该留着 |
[15:40] | There’s still a few of us out there who aren’t quite so non-lethal. | 我们当中还有几个人很致命 |
[15:45] | Like the twins. | 比如那对双胞胎 |
[15:48] | I thought we were going to give them a second chance. | 我以为我们已经冰释前嫌了 |
[15:51] | They don’t deserve it. | 他们不配 |
[15:53] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[15:54] | It doesn’t have to be like that anymore. | 不是非要那样 |
[15:57] | I had a feeling you’d say something like that. | 我就知道你会那么说 |
[16:00] | Isaac, wait! | 艾萨克 等等 |
[16:02] | Isaac! | 艾萨克 |
[16:09] | The couch, put him on the couch. | 沙发 把他放沙发上 |
[16:15] | Guys, this is crazy. He needs to be in the hospital. | 太疯狂了 得送他去医院 |
[16:18] | Mom, remember what happened last time he went to the hospital? | 妈妈 还记得上次送他去医院发生了什么吗 |
[16:21] | It doesn’t look like he’s bleeding. | 看起来不像是流血 |
[16:24] | I think he might even be healing. | 我觉得伤口已经开始愈合了 |
[16:26] | You mean healing like we heal? | 像我们自愈那样吗 |
[16:27] | That’s good, right? | 那很好 不是吗 |
[16:31] | For him, yes. | 对他来说 是的 |
[16:33] | Us? | 对我们来说 |
[16:35] | I’m not so sure. | 我不确定 |
[16:48] | You’ve got some priorities to attend to, Sheriff. | 你得先处理几件重要的事 警长大人 |
[16:50] | McCall, trust me when I tell you you don’t have a clue | 麦高 相信我 你完全不知道 |
[16:53] | about my current priorities. | 现在什么事对我才是重要 |
[16:54] | You don’t show up to this | 如果你不来参加调查庭听证 |
[16:55] | preliminary hearing, you’ll be out of a job. | 你就会被炒的 |
[17:03] | Why are you bringing those? | 你拿这些干什么 |
[17:05] | In case I’m turning them in. | 以防我需要把它们交上去 |
[17:10] | Well, if we’re not going to kill him, | 既然我们不打算杀他 |
[17:11] | why aren’t we at least tying him down with really big chains? | 为什么不用大铁链拴住他 |
[17:13] | I might have something more effective. | 我想我有更有效的方法 |
[17:36] | Get him off me! | 把他拉开 |
[17:38] | Get him off me! | 快把他拉开 |
[17:47] | Kanima venom. Nice touch. | 卡尼马毒液 干的好 |
[17:51] | You know how they say that twins get a feeling | 大家都说当双胞胎中的一个很痛苦时 |
[17:52] | when the other one’s in pain? | 另一个会有感觉吗 |
[17:55] | You didn’t lose that talent, too, did you? | 你并没有丧失这个本能吧 对吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, I hope not. | 我希望没有 |
[17:59] | You’re going to need it. | 你会需要的 |
[18:04] | Okay, I’ll give a little hint. | 给你点提示 |
[18:08] | Ethan’s at the school. | 伊森在学校 |
[18:11] | Go. | 去吧 |
[18:17] | Oh, I hope he gets there in time. | 希望他能及时赶到 |
[18:21] | I like the twins. | 我喜欢这对双胞胎 |
[18:24] | Short tempers. Homicidal compulsions. | 脾气很暴躁 有杀人的冲动 |
[18:28] | They’re a lot more fun than you bakemono | 他们比你们这些整天想着 |
[18:29] | trying to save the world every day. | 拯救世界的怪物有意思多了 |
[18:32] | Doc, you brought something to paralyze his body. | 医生 你带了能麻痹他身体的药 |
[18:35] | You got anything for his mouth? | 有能对付他嘴的吗 |
[18:37] | Yes, I do. | 有 |
[18:51] | As a reminder, Sheriff, we’re just here to talk. | 善意提醒 警长 我们来这里只是聊聊 |
[18:54] | We want to review both the successes and the failures. | 我们要查看成功与失败的经验 |
[19:01] | Which pile is which? | 哪堆是成功的 哪堆是失败的呢 |
[19:07] | Sorry I asked. | 抱歉 就当我没问 |
[19:09] | How much longer do you think we have? | 你觉得咱们还有多少时间 |
[19:12] | I wish I knew. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[19:15] | But if we don’t figure out something soon, | 但如果我们短时间内找不到办法 |
[19:16] | we’re going to need to find a better place to keep him. | 那就得找个更安全的地方囚禁他了 |
[19:19] | I think we’re grossly underestimating the danger here. | 我们都严重低估了他有多危险 |
[19:23] | He might be paralyzed, | 他虽然被麻痹了 |
[19:25] | but it still feels like he’s got us right in the palm of his hand. | 但好像还是把我们玩弄于鼓掌之中 |
[19:36] | I think he went to the school. | 我想他去学校了 |
[19:37] | I tried to catch up, but he had a head start. | 我试图追他 但他先跑了 |
[19:39] | I’m on my way. | 我去找他 |
[19:49] | Derek, you all right? | 德里克 你没事吧 |
[19:51] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看点东西 |
[20:00] | Do you know who these belonged to? | 你知道这些是谁的吗 |
[20:04] | These claws are all that was left of my mother | 这些指甲是我妈妈唯一留下的东西 |
[20:08] | after your psychotic sister | 你那疯子妹妹 |
[20:10] | burned her and the rest of my family alive. | 活活烧死了她和我其他的亲人 |
[20:36] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:48] | Really, Melissa? | 不是吧 麦丽莎 |
[20:52] | I shed one tear? That’s all it takes? | 我就掉了一滴泪 你就心软了 |
[20:55] | Come on. You can’t crumble that easily. | 拜托 你可不能这么弱啊 |
[20:58] | How are you going to hold up when Scott knows the truth? | 当斯科特知道真相的时候你要怎么办 |
[21:01] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | When he finds out why his dad really left? | 如果他发现他父亲离开的真正原因 |
[21:06] | You know he overheard it, right? | 你知道他不小心听到了吧 |
[21:10] | You had no idea. | 你完全不知道 |
[21:13] | You called Stilinski right after it happened. | 一出事 你就给斯蒂林斯打了电话 |
[21:16] | You didn’t tell Scott, but you told the Sheriff. | 你没告诉斯科特 但你却告诉了警长 |
[21:23] | But Stiles heard it like he hears everything. | 但斯泰尔斯听到了 他什么都知道 |
[21:25] | But you want to know why he never told Scott? | 你知道为什么他从来没告诉斯科特吗 |
[21:29] | Because he knew | 因为他知道 |
[21:31] | that Scott would never forgive you. | 斯科特永远也不会原谅你 |
[21:35] | He knew how much he would hate you. | 他知道斯科特会有多恨你 |
[21:37] | This isn’t you, Stiles. | 这不是你 斯泰尔斯 |
[21:40] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[21:49] | Is there anything that you would like to say on your own behalf, Mr. Stilinski? | 你有什么想说的吗 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[21:52] | As far as I know, it’s still Sheriff | 就我所知 现在我还是警长 |
[21:55] | until you relieve me of this position. | 在你解除我职位之前我都是 |
[22:00] | And if you do decide to relieve me of said position, | 如果你真的决定解除我的职位 |
[22:05] | then get to deciding. | 那就解除吧 |
[22:07] | Because this whole hearing crap is a waste of time. | 因为这听证会根本就是浪费时间 |
[22:13] | I have a few words of my own. | 我有话要说 |
[22:15] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[22:18] | Let me make this as short and succinct as possible. | 我会尽可能说得简短一些 |
[22:22] | But the scroll said to change his body. | 卷轴上说要改变他的身体 |
[22:25] | That’s if I translated it correctly. | 如果我翻译正确的话 |
[22:28] | We’re looking for a cure in something | 我们要找的解药 |
[22:30] | that might actually be nothing more than a proverb or a metaphor. | 可能就是个箴言或暗喻 |
[22:33] | And what if he doesn’t want it? | 如果他不愿意怎么办 |
[22:36] | He’s never asked to be a werewolf. | 他从没想变成狼人 |
[22:37] | What if it saves his life? | 如果这能拯救他的生命呢 |
[22:39] | What if it kills him? I’ve never done this before. | 如果会害死他呢 我从没做过 |
[22:43] | I mean, what if I bite him | 如果我咬了他 |
[22:45] | and accidentally hit an artery or something? | 不小心咬伤了主动脉怎么办 |
[22:47] | The venom is not going to last long. | 毒液可不会长久起效 |
[22:49] | Something needs to be done sooner than later. | 如果要做什么 那越早越好 |
[22:52] | I can try calling Derek again. | 我再打给德里克试试 |
[22:56] | Maybe we should call someone else. | 或许我们该打给其他人 |
[23:22] | He doesn’t look like he would survive a slap across the face, | 他这弱得似乎一巴掌都承受不了 |
[23:25] | much less the bite of a werewolf. | 更不用说被狼人咬一口了 |
[23:32] | You don’t think it would work? | 你觉得不会起效吗 |
[23:34] | This is more a war of the mind than the body. | 这主要是心理战 不是肉搏战 |
[23:39] | There are better methods to winning this battle. | 要打赢战争 还有更好的办法 |
[23:44] | What kind of methods? | 什么办法 |
[23:50] | We’re going to get into his head. | 我们可以进入他的脑子 |
[23:52] | So, can I tell Coach you’re trying out for the team? | 我可以告诉教练你要加入球队吗 |
[23:55] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[23:56] | Sounds like a yes to me. | 我觉得这就是同意了 |
[24:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:07] | Trying out for the team? | 参加球队 |
[24:10] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[24:13] | You have no idea what’s going on right now, do you? | 你完全不知道发生了什么事 是不是 |
[24:16] | Why should I care? | 关我什么事 |
[24:17] | Scott’s never going to trust us anyway. | 反正斯科特永远也不会相信我们 |
[24:19] | You see the way he looks at us? | 他看我们的眼神 |
[24:21] | Like dogs that bit the neighbor. | 就像我们是伤害别人的疯狗 |
[24:22] | One more little incident and | 再出点小事 |
[24:24] | he’s either going to let us go or put us down. | 他就会让我们滚或者干掉我们 |
[24:26] | I’m starting to think the same thing about you. | 我觉得你才是想干掉我们吧 |
[24:32] | See? That’s what I’m talking about. | 看 被我说中了吧 |
[24:36] | I’d probably be in his pack by now | 要不是因为我的神经病兄弟 |
[24:37] | if it wasn’t for my psychotic brother. | 或许目前我还在他的族群里 |
[24:40] | The one who has to kill everything in sight. | 我这位兄弟 人挡杀人佛挡弑佛 |
[24:44] | Careful, Ethan. | 小心点 伊森 |
[24:47] | You’re currently the only thing in my sight. | 现在只有你 挡在了我的路上 |
[25:03] | I guess this is the part where I say something witty. | 这种时候我一般会说几句调侃的话 |
[25:14] | I’m not witty. | 但小爷没心情了 |
[25:17] | I’ll do it. I said I would. | 我答应你 我之前就说会告诉你 |
[25:19] | But only if you help. | 但你必须帮忙 |
[25:22] | And only if Scott doesn’t know about it. | 而且不能让斯科特知道你的事 |
[25:31] | So, do we have a plan? | 有什么计划吗 |
[25:34] | Scott is going to try and | 斯科特打算尝试通过 |
[25:35] | dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles’s mind | 进入苍白病态的黑化斯泰尔斯的思想 |
[25:38] | to unearth pale and sickly Real Stiles. | 找回苍白病态的斯泰尔斯本体 |
[25:41] | Then guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. | 并引导他摆脱深层的潜意识 |
[25:45] | But he’s not going to do it alone. | 但他一个人是做不来的 |
[25:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:49] | Somebody needs to go in with you. | 需要有人协助你 |
[25:57] | Come on, coach, you gotta have a lighter. | 拜托啊 教练 你肯定有打火机 |
[26:00] | I’m gonna burn it down for Erica, for Boyd. | 我要为艾瑞卡和博伊德报仇 |
[26:06] | For everyone. | 为所有人 |
[26:08] | I’m gonna burn it. I’m gonna burn it. | 我要烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[26:16] | Nice sword. | 刀法不错 |
[26:26] | Isaac. | 艾萨克 |
[26:40] | – Was that a good idea? – Probably not. | -我们做对了吗 -好像不妙 |
[26:47] | They’re not going to kill each other, are they? | 他们不会把彼此弄死吧 |
[26:52] | I think they’re going to try. | 他们似乎有这个打算 |
[26:58] | So what do we do if we find him? | 找到他之后怎么办 |
[27:01] | You’re going to have to guide him out somehow. | 想办法引导他出来 |
[27:05] | Try to give him back control of his mind, his body. | 让他能够自己控制意识和身体 |
[27:08] | Could you elaborate on the “Somehow”? | 你能解释下什么叫”想办法”吗 |
[27:11] | It’s not feeling very specific at the moment. | 感觉一点都不具体 |
[27:14] | Improvise. | 临场发挥吧 |
[27:17] | What if this is just another trick? | 如果这是另一个诡计怎么办 |
[27:20] | When are you people going to start trusting me? | 你们什么时候才能相信我 |
[27:25] | I meant him. | 我是说他的诡计 |
[27:27] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[27:28] | Scott, we’re running out of time. | 斯科特 我们快没时间了 |
[28:17] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[28:19] | Okay, listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听我说 |
[28:22] | Whatever’s gotten into your head, | 不管你被什么控制了 |
[28:23] | this isn’t the way to deal with it. | 你不能这样做 |
[28:24] | You burn my family, I burn yours. | 你毁了我家 我悉数奉还 |
[28:29] | In fact, | 其实 |
[28:31] | I’ll burn the whole building down around you. | 我打算让整座房子塌陷在你身旁 |
[28:46] | That was Kate. | 那是凯特干的 |
[28:47] | You know I had nothing to do with that. | 你知道那件事跟我没关系 |
[28:52] | I’m not your enemy, Derek. Not anymore. | 我不是敌人 德里克 不再是了 |
[28:55] | Yeah, you are. | 你就是敌人 |
[28:58] | You and Allison. | 你和艾莉森都是 |
[29:01] | Which is why, | 所以 |
[29:04] | I’m not gonna light this yet. I’m not. | 我还不打算点火 暂时不会 |
[29:09] | We’re going to wait until she gets home. | 等她回家了我再动手 |
[29:12] | And we’re going to let her watch. | 要她亲眼目睹这一切 |
[29:23] | You just saved my job. | 你保住了我的职位 |
[29:25] | – Probably. – Why? | -算是吧 -为什么 |
[29:31] | Two reasons. | 有两个理由 |
[29:33] | One, I don’t think Sherlock Holmes could figure out | 第一 我觉得就算是福尔摩斯 |
[29:35] | half the bizarre crap happening in this town. | 也没法弄清镇里发生的这些奇怪事件 |
[29:37] | I mean, this place is | 这个地方 |
[29:38] | literally the Bermuda Triangle of homicides, | 上演着凶杀案 失踪案 |
[29:41] | disappearances, and strange occurrences. | 还有离奇案件 简直就是百慕大三角 |
[29:44] | I can’t argue that. What’s number two? | 确实是这样 那理由二呢 |
[29:49] | Kicking you out of a job is not why I came back here. | 我回来不是为了把你赶出警署 |
[29:52] | It was an excuse to stay. | 我是为了找借口留下 |
[29:56] | You stalled the impeachment. | 你拖延了控告的进度 |
[29:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:00] | Because you want to talk to Scott. | 因为你想和斯科特谈谈 |
[30:04] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:07] | You did me a huge favor today. | 今天你帮了我大忙 |
[30:12] | Let me do you a small one. | 也让我稍微报答一下你 |
[30:16] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[30:17] | The next time you see him, just tell him everything. | 下一次你再见到他 就告诉他全部真相 |
[30:31] | Do I actually need to remind you that you’re a werewolf? | 真需要我提醒你 你是狼人吗 |
[30:35] | We’re in Stiles’s head. | 可我们在斯泰尔斯的大脑里 |
[30:37] | And you’re a supernatural creature with supernatural strength. | 你是有着超能力的超自然生物 |
[30:41] | Break free. | 快挣脱啊 |
[31:02] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[31:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[31:07] | This is my first time in someone else’s head. | 这是我第一次进入别人的大脑 |
[31:10] | Just stay behind me. | 跟紧我 |
[31:24] | Scott? Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[32:14] | Jackson? | 杰克逊 |
[32:18] | Are you in here? | 你在这里吗 |
[32:41] | Shh. You have to be quiet. | 嘘 你别出声 |
[32:45] | I thought I heard something. | 我好像听到些动静 |
[32:46] | It’s okay. You’re with me. Everything’s fine. | 没事 你和我一起呢 一切正常 |
[32:49] | We just have to be quiet. Really quiet. | 我们只要不出声就行 不出声 |
[33:11] | Look at that. Do you see that? She’s bleeding. | 你们看 看到了吗 她流鼻血了 |
[33:15] | I’m not sure that’s a good idea. | 你最好别打断他们 |
[33:16] | What’s happening? What is happening to her? | 怎么回事 她出什么事了 |
[33:20] | Lydia, can you hear me? | 莉迪亚 能听到吗 |
[33:21] | Lydia, you’re stronger than this. | 莉迪亚 你能承受这些 |
[33:23] | Okay, you need to concentrate. | 你得集中精神 |
[33:25] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[33:27] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[33:44] | Why are we in your closet? | 我们在你衣柜里干什么 |
[33:45] | We’re hiding. | 我们躲人呢 |
[33:47] | From who, your dad? | 躲谁 你爸吗 |
[33:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[33:51] | Doesn’t your dad know we’re together? | 你爸不知道我们在一起吗 |
[33:52] | Shh. It’s okay. Don’t worry. | 嘘 没事 别担心 |
[34:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[34:03] | Allison, | 艾莉森 |
[34:05] | we’re not together. | 我们分手了 |
[34:07] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[34:12] | We’re not together anymore. | 我们已经分手了 |
[34:15] | This is wrong. | 这不对 |
[34:17] | This is a trick. It’s a trick. | 这是个骗局 这是骗人的 |
[34:25] | No! | 不 |
[35:09] | Remember. Try not to kill them. | 记住 别杀了他们 |
[35:11] | I was just going to try to stay alive. | 我只是想保命 |
[35:13] | That works, too. | 也行 |
[35:38] | – Stiles! – Stiles! | -斯泰尔斯 -斯泰尔斯 |
[35:41] | Stiles! Stiles, over here! | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 这边 |
[36:08] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[36:22] | Why shouldn’t I kill you? How many of us have you murdered? | 我为什么不该杀你 多少狼人死在你手里 |
[36:25] | You’re not my ally. You’re not my ally. You’re a hunter. | 你不是我的盟友 你不是盟友 你是猎人 |
[36:32] | You’re right. I am a hunter. | 没错 我是猎人 |
[36:35] | Trained before I could even speak, and trained others. | 还不会说话就接受训练 训练其他猎人 |
[36:38] | Do you know what the first lesson we teach is? | 你知道我们教的第一课是什么吗 |
[36:41] | We take our children, we bind them in a chair just like this. | 我们就这样把小孩绑在椅子上 |
[36:45] | Then we wait for them to get out. | 然后等他们自己挣脱 |
[36:47] | Most of them, it takes hours. Others? | 大部分需要几个小时 而另一部分 |
[36:51] | Seconds. | 只要几秒 |
[37:06] | I don’t want to kill you, Derek. | 我不想杀你 德里克 |
[37:08] | Don’t make me kill you. Please. | 别逼我杀你 好吗 |
[37:16] | Stiles is part of your pack. | 斯泰尔斯是你族群一员 |
[37:18] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[37:21] | He’s human. But he’s still part of the pack, right? | 虽然他是人 但他也是你族群一员 对吧 |
[37:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:29] | Yeah, of course. | 他确实是 |
[37:30] | So how do wolves signal their location to the rest of the pack? | 那狼怎么告诉族群其他人自己的位置 |
[37:43] | They howl. | 狼嚎 |
[38:32] | Did it work? Did it work? | 有效果吗 成功了吗 |
[38:35] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[38:37] | Why didn’t it work? | 为什么没用 |
[38:39] | Because it’s not science, | 因为这不是科学 |
[38:40] | Lydia. It’s supernatural. I did my part. | 莉迪亚 这是超自然现象 我尽力了 |
[38:42] | Now give me the name. | 现在告诉我名字 |
[38:44] | What name? | 什么名字 |
[38:47] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[38:48] | Lydia, a deal is a deal. Even with me. | 莉迪亚 交易就是交易 跟我也一样 |
[39:05] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[40:24] | – Hold him. – I’m trying. | -稳住他 -我尽力了 |
[40:32] | Wait, wait, wait! | 慢着 慢着 |
[40:49] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[40:53] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[41:02] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[41:04] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[41:06] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[41:08] | Lydia! Lydia! | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |