时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Peviously on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | One of them is standing right behind me. | 其中一个就站在我后面 |
[00:05] | That’s Meredith. She’s a little weird. | 她梅里迪斯 人有点怪 |
[00:07] | Where did the Nogitsune come from? | 野狐是从哪里来的 |
[00:08] | It was an internment camp during World War II. | 从二战期间的一个集中营 |
[00:10] | What happened to the woman | 你当初不是说 |
[00:11] | who called out for chaos, strife and pain? | 要召唤混乱 冲突和痛苦吗 |
[00:15] | – I don’t want that anymore. – I do. | -我不想再那样了 -但我想 |
[00:18] | Issac! | 艾萨克 |
[00:21] | Try not to kill them. I was just going to try to stay alive. | 可别杀了他们 我只是想保命 |
[00:32] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[00:34] | Where are they? Lydia! | 他们去哪儿了 莉迪亚 |
[00:37] | Lydia! Lydia! | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[00:43] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[00:46] | Don’t fight it. | 别反抗 |
[00:47] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[00:53] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[01:01] | Isaac, you’re next. | 艾萨克 你是下一个 |
[01:02] | – I’m aware. – All right? | -我知道 -准备好 |
[01:08] | Don’t fight it. | 别反抗 |
[01:11] | Don’t fight. | 别反抗 |
[01:28] | Are they okay now? | 现在他们没事了吧 |
[01:29] | I hope so. | 希望是 |
[01:31] | The part that’s worrisome, is that this was most likely | 最让人不安的部分是 很可能这些事情 |
[01:33] | just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles. | 只是为了分散在斯泰尔斯身上的注意力 |
[01:35] | There’s really two of them now? | 真的有两个他吗 |
[01:36] | How’s that even possible? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[01:37] | But how did the other one just take Lydia? | 但另一个为什么只把莉迪亚带走了 |
[01:39] | We turned around and they were gone. | 我们转个身的功夫他们就消失了 |
[01:41] | So was her car. | 她的车也是 |
[01:42] | So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house? | 没有人注意到她是在门口被绑架的吗 |
[01:44] | Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, | 我们的注意力都集中在 |
[01:47] | materializing from out of the floor. | 突然出现于地板的怪异生物上了 |
[01:50] | Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which? | 等等 你们怎么判断斯泰尔斯的真假 |
[01:53] | That’s what they’re trying to figure out now. | 那就是他们现在想弄清楚的 |
[02:21] | Well… | 怎么说呢 |
[02:24] | Medically, you seem okay. | 从医学上来说 好像没什么异样 |
[02:26] | You’re definitely a real person. | 你是货真价实的人类 |
[02:29] | Okay, so I’m real, but am I really me? | 好吧 的确是 但真的是我本人吗 |
[02:37] | Is she here? | 她在这里吗 |
[02:39] | – Yeah. – Okay, let’s do this. | -在 -那就这么做吧 |
[02:44] | Guys, we have to do this. | 各位 我们必须这么做 |
[02:50] | Do you recognize me, hmm? | 你认识我吗 |
[02:55] | Stop. | 等等 |
[02:57] | It’s okay. I’m the one who asked her to come. | 没事 是我叫她来的 |
[02:59] | You’re the one who’s going to get stabbed with swords. | 你就快要被刀刺死了 |
[03:01] | – Mom, don’t do this to him. – It’s already done. | -妈妈 别这样对他 -无法挽回了 |
[03:25] | Look behind his ear. | 看看他耳朵后面 |
[03:31] | – It worked. – So, I’m actually me? | -起作用了 -那我真的是我自己吗 |
[03:33] | More you than the Nogitsune. | 你自己的比重比野狐大 |
[03:35] | Can The Oni find him? | 邪鬼还能找到他吗 |
[03:36] | Tomorrow night. It’s too close to dawn now. | 明晚吧 现在就快天亮了 |
[03:41] | Can they kill him? It depends on how strong he is. | 他们能杀了他吗 要看他有多强大了 |
[03:43] | What about Lydia? Why would he take her? | 莉迪亚怎么办 他为什么要把她带走 |
[03:44] | He would only take her for an advantage. | 因为对他是有利的 |
[03:47] | You mean her power? | 是指她的力量吗 |
[03:48] | The power of a Banshee. | 女妖的力量 |
[04:05] | Can you hear them? | 你能听见吗 |
[04:10] | Louder than usual, isn’t it? | 比平常更大声 对吗 |
[04:13] | Well, that’s because a lot of bad things happened down here. | 那是因为这里发生过很多不好的事 |
[04:25] | What are the voices telling you? | 那些声音说了什么吗 |
[04:29] | Are they saying that Stiles is dying? | 有说斯泰尔斯快死了吗 |
[04:35] | He is, you know. | 他确实快死了 |
[04:40] | He’s dying. | 慢慢死去 |
[04:47] | Then what do you need me for? | 那你想让我干什么 |
[04:49] | You think I can tell you something? | 你以为我会告诉你什么吗 |
[04:54] | Oh, I know you can. | 我知道你会的 |
[04:57] | I’m not telling you anything! | 我一个字都不会说的 |
[04:59] | You won’t have to. | 不用你说 |
[05:03] | You’ll be screaming. | 你会喊出来的 |
[05:44] | How are they going to find him? | 他们要怎么找他 |
[05:45] | And what are we supposed to do until then? | 在那之前我们应该做什么 |
[05:47] | Sit around and wait? | 坐等吗 |
[05:49] | Sit and learn. | 坐下并学习 |
[05:57] | You want to teach me to play a board game? Now? | 是想教我下棋吗 在这个节骨眼上 |
[06:00] | Scott said he saw Stiles | 斯科特说他看见 |
[06:01] | and the Nogitsune playing the game of go. | 斯泰尔斯和野狐在下围棋 |
[06:04] | That’s a very important detail. Perhaps, even crucial. | 那是个重要的细节 也许是关键点 |
[06:07] | Play starts with an empty board. | 游戏在一张空棋盘上开始 |
[06:10] | Black is always placed first. | 黑棋先手 |
[06:12] | Then white. You place stones to create territories. | 然后白棋下子 用棋子建出自己的地盘 |
[06:15] | And you capture your opponent’s stones | 可以围住对方的棋子 |
[06:17] | by completely surrounding them. | 来吃掉对方 |
[06:19] | This is life and death, Mom! | 这是生与死 妈妈 |
[06:20] | – It isn’t a game. – It is to him. | -不是游戏 -对他来说就是游戏 |
[06:22] | And he’s winning. | 而且他快赢了 |
[06:25] | You want to save your friends? You want them to survive? | 你想救你的朋友吗 希望他们活下来吗 |
[06:28] | Learn to play. | 那就学着下 |
[06:42] | Go home, Sheriff. | 回家去吧 警长 |
[06:43] | If anything comes up about Stiles, | 如果有关于斯泰尔斯的消息 |
[06:44] | you know I’d call you in a second | 我会马上给你打电话 |
[06:46] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[06:48] | Well, neither am I since my shift doesn’t end until dawn. | 我值夜班 所以我也不走 |
[06:51] | You need a coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[06:53] | Aw, you’re a good guy, Parrish. | 你真是好人 帕里什 |
[06:55] | That’s what they all said at your previous station. | 你之前工作的警局也是这么说的 |
[06:58] | Though no one could tell me exactly why you left. | 虽然没人告诉我你为何选择了离开 |
[07:01] | Maybe I needed a change. | 也许是想改变吧 |
[07:04] | I don’t really know. I guess… | 我也不知道 大概… |
[07:06] | I kind of felt drawn here. | 我被这里吸引住了 |
[07:07] | And I knew there were openings. | 而且听说有空缺职位 |
[07:09] | Do you know why there were openings? | 你知道为什么有空缺职位吗 |
[07:11] | The statistics don’t worry me. | 我不太在意这些 |
[07:13] | They worry me. | 可我在意 |
[07:14] | Well, then maybe you need to get some sleep. | 既然这样 你应该好好休息一下 |
[07:16] | Go home, Sheriff. | 回家吧 警长 |
[07:26] | Ah, If I could just find my keys. | 如果我找得到钥匙的话 |
[07:29] | In your coffee cup. | 在你的咖啡杯里 |
[07:32] | You always drop them in your empty cup. | 你总是随手扔进空咖啡杯里的 |
[07:46] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[07:51] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[07:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[08:00] | You had a gun pointed at my head. | 你当时拿枪指着我的头 |
[08:03] | You could’ve pulled the trigger. | 你本可以开枪的 |
[08:05] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没开枪 |
[08:08] | Because you’re not my enemy anymore, Derek. | 因为你不再是我的敌人了 德里克 |
[08:10] | And I’m not yours. | 我也不是你的敌人 |
[08:12] | The truth is that we should be out there | 我们现在应该出去找他 |
[08:14] | looking for him. Right now. | 立刻 马上 |
[08:15] | Especially if he can do something like this. | 尤其是他居然能这样蛊惑人心 |
[08:17] | I’m not sure that’s actually going to be necessary. | 我觉得没这个必要 |
[08:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:20] | Because if he can do something like this… | 因为既然他有如此大的能力… |
[08:25] | He’s stronger than ever. | 说明他比以往更加强大了 |
[08:26] | Which means he’ll be coming for us. | 所以他会来找我们 |
[08:37] | We got an APB out on Lydia’s car. | 我们发了全境通告找莉迪亚的车 |
[08:39] | Every unit on the road is looking for her. | 路上的每名警员都在找她 |
[08:40] | Isn’t there anything else that we could do? | 还有什么其他办法吗 |
[08:42] | At this hour? No, not really. | 现在太晚了 恐怕没有 |
[08:44] | He took her for a reason, Dad. | 他带走她是有原因的 |
[08:45] | Look, If we can figure out the why, | 如果我们能想出原因 |
[08:47] | then we’ll figure out the where. | 应该就能发现线索 |
[08:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | What would a Nogitsune need with a Banshee? | 为什么一只野狐要抓走女妖 |
[08:53] | I don’t know, Lydia’s pretty good at finding dead bodies. | 我不知道 莉迪亚的特长是找尸体 |
[08:56] | Maybe he needs to find a body? | 也许他想找尸体 |
[08:58] | Scott, you know more about this than all of us. | 斯科特 你对这些比较了解 |
[09:00] | Me? | 我吗 |
[09:01] | You said you got the whole story from Noshiko? | 你不是从野志子那里了解到真相了吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah, but that happened during World War II. | 对 但只是二战时期的事 |
[09:05] | Like 70 years ago. | 都过了70多年 |
[09:07] | Wait. What did you say? | 等等 你说什么 |
[09:09] | Noshiko told me about the internment camp… | 野志子给我讲了集中营的事… |
[09:10] | No, before that. | 不对 前面一句 |
[09:12] | – You said, the whole story. – Yeah. | -你说 事情的真相 -对 |
[09:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:16] | I should tell them. They’re going to want to know the story. | 我应该告诉他们 他们会想知道真相的 |
[09:19] | The whole story. | 事情的真相 |
[09:21] | There’s a girl at Eichen House. Her name’s Meredith. | 在艾兴之屋有个女孩 叫梅里迪斯 |
[09:26] | I think she might be able to help. | 她应该能帮到我们 |
[09:28] | Sheriff, Meredith Walker. | 警长 梅里迪斯·沃克 |
[09:31] | She’s still there? | 她还在那里吗 |
[09:31] | Yeah, but they moved her to the Closed Unit. | 对 但是被转移到了封闭区 |
[09:33] | – Why? – They said behavioral issues. | -为什么 -他们说是行为怪异 |
[09:36] | What issues? | 什么问题 |
[09:38] | She wouldn’t stop screaming. | 她总是在尖叫 |
[09:44] | Sounds pretty quiet now. | 现在似乎很安静 |
[09:47] | We had to send a guy down to sedate her. | 我们派了一个人去看着她 |
[09:49] | Trust me, this little nutjob would not stop screaming. | 相信我 那个女疯子简直是叫个不停 |
[09:55] | But five mils of Haldol take her out | 但只要五毫寸的氟哌丁苯[镇定剂] |
[09:57] | like you wouldn’t believe. | 她就奇迹般安静了 |
[10:03] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:08] | She got his keys. | 她拿走了钥匙 |
[10:26] | Anything? | 有线索吗 |
[10:27] | No scent. No tracks. Nothing. | 没有气味 没有足迹 什么都没有 |
[10:31] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[10:32] | – It sounds like… – A round being chambered. | -听起来像是 -连续引爆的声音 |
[10:44] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[10:47] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[11:02] | That’s it. That’s Lydia’s car. | 就是这辆 这就是莉迪亚的车 |
[11:05] | The scent’s strong of emotion. | 我闻到了强烈情绪的味道 |
[11:07] | Fear? | 害怕吗 |
[11:08] | Anger. | 是愤怒 |
[11:10] | Sounds like Lydia. Let’s see what else we can find. | 挺像她风格的 看看有没有其他线索 |
[11:18] | Ah, just… Just out of curiosity, | 我就是 好奇问一句 |
[11:20] | do you remember the other night? | 你还记得那天晚上吗 |
[11:23] | You mean the night before last night? | 你是说前天晚上吗 |
[11:25] | That night before you weren’t you. | 就是你不受自己控制的那晚 |
[11:31] | Yeah. I remember. | 我记得 |
[11:36] | So that night, were you you, | 所以那天晚上 你是你自己吗 |
[11:39] | or were you not you? | 或者不是你自己 |
[11:42] | You mean, the night when we were us? | 你是说 我们两个成了彼此的那晚吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. I just wanna know if… | 对 我只是想知道… |
[11:51] | If it was actually you with me. | 当时是不是真的是你 |
[11:56] | Did you want it to be someone else? | 你希望当时是别人吗 |
[11:59] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[12:02] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[12:06] | Good. | 那好 |
[12:08] | Because it was me. | 因为确实是我 |
[12:12] | And I do remember it. I really remember it. | 而且我记得 记得很清楚 |
[12:39] | Ten thousand dollars? | 居然要一万美金 |
[12:41] | They pulled an arrow out of my stomach. | 不就是从我胃里拔出了一把箭而已 |
[12:46] | What did they do? Fill it up with diamonds? | 他们到底干了啥 填上钻石了吗 |
[12:48] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[12:49] | What… | 什么… |
[12:51] | Okay. Just send me the bill. Fine! | 好吧 把账单给我发过来 行了 |
[12:56] | Okay, listen up kids. | 孩子们听着 |
[12:57] | Today we’re… You know what? | 今天我们来… 算了 |
[13:00] | Today we’re going to discuss | 今天我们要探讨一下 |
[13:01] | the corrupt institution of health care. | 卫生保健制度里的严重腐败 |
[13:03] | Um, coach. We have an unexpected guest. | 教练 我们班里来客人了 |
[13:34] | – You okay? – What happened? How long was I out? | -你还好吗 -怎么了 我失去意识多久了 |
[13:36] | Just a couple of hours. You should sit down. | 只是几个小时 你坐下吧 |
[13:39] | – Where’s my Dad? – He’s at Eichen House, | -我爸呢 -他在艾兴之屋 |
[13:40] | questioning everyone. Looking for Meredith. | 审问每个人 在找梅里迪斯 |
[13:42] | I promised him I wouldn’t let you out of my sight. | 我答应他会好好看着你 |
[13:44] | Okay, what about the others? | 那其他人呢 |
[13:45] | Allison, Isaac, the Twins, | 艾莉森 艾萨克 双胞胎 |
[13:47] | they’re all looking for Lydia. | 他们在找莉迪亚 |
[13:49] | It’s starting to feel like we’re waiting for a ransom call. | 感觉我们像在等勒索电话 |
[13:52] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[13:58] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah. I don’t know why, I just can’t seem to get warm. | 还好 不知道怎么 暖和不起来 |
[14:03] | Maybe you should sit down. Take it easy. | 或许坐下会好点 放松 |
[14:06] | – You’re in pain. – It’s not that bad. | -你在疼 -不是很厉害 |
[14:08] | Just more like a dull ache. | 就是有点隐隐作痛 |
[14:10] | – Where? – Sort of everywhere. | -哪里痛 -全身都有点 |
[14:15] | Dude, you’re freezing. | 你都快冻僵了 |
[14:22] | Tell me the truth. | 到底怎么了 |
[14:25] | How much does it really hurt? | 到底有多痛 |
[14:35] | It’s Kira. | 吉良打来的 |
[14:37] | – Hey, what’s up. – She’s here. In Coach’s class. | -怎么了 -她来了 在教练的课上 |
[14:39] | And you need to get here now too. Like, right now. | 你快点也过来吧 现在 马上 |
[14:42] | Sweetheart. Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | Do you want to tell me which insane asylum you escaped from? | 能不能告诉我 你从哪家疯人院逃出来的 |
[14:47] | Coach, insane asylum | 教练 “疯人院” |
[14:49] | isn’t proper terminology anymore. | 这个词已经不太适合用了 |
[14:52] | Okay. Sweetheart. What… | 好吧 亲爱的 你从… |
[14:55] | What nuthouse did you escape from? | 你从哪家精神病院出来的 |
[14:58] | Eichen House. | 艾兴之屋 |
[15:02] | Wanna tell me what you’re doing so far from there? | 那你想告诉我你逃离的原因吗 |
[15:04] | Trying to help. | 提供帮助 |
[15:07] | I can hear them. They scream. | 我能听见他们 他们在尖叫 |
[15:10] | That’s got to be terrifying. What, uh… | 你一定觉得很害怕吧 他们… |
[15:12] | Why do they scream? | 他们为什么要尖叫 |
[15:16] | They scream when someone’s about to die. | 有人将死之时他们就会尖叫 |
[15:19] | Are they screaming right now? | 他们现在在尖叫吗 |
[15:25] | How many of them? | 有多少人在尖叫 |
[15:29] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[15:48] | Run! | 快跑 |
[15:59] | Coach. You can’t let them take her back. | 教练 你不能让他们把她带回去 |
[16:01] | It’s hard to explain, but if you let her go back | 不太好解释 但如果你把她送回去的话 |
[16:02] | then really, really bad things are going to happen to Lydia, | 非常非常糟糕的事会降临在莉迪亚 |
[16:04] | to Scott and Stiles and maybe everyone, | 斯科特 斯泰尔斯 或许每个人身上 |
[16:06] | including you. | 也包括你自己 |
[16:07] | So please, please don’t let them take her. | 所以千万 千万别送她回去 |
[16:09] | Who are you? | 你谁啊 |
[16:11] | Um… I’m Kira. | 这个…我叫吉良 |
[16:14] | I’m new. | 新来的 |
[16:16] | Oh, hell. | 真见鬼 |
[16:18] | Finstock. Coach Bobby Finstock. | 芬斯托克 鲍比·芬斯托克教练 |
[16:22] | This is a delightful surprise. | 在这里见到你真是惊喜 |
[16:25] | Hmm. What is that saying? | 那句话怎么说的来着 |
[16:27] | Those who can’t do, teach? | 有些人最不该做的 就是教书 |
[16:30] | Yeah, that’s funny. | 是啊 真逗 |
[16:32] | Is it Professor Finstock when you’re off the field? | 离开球场后 就是芬斯托克教授了对吗 |
[16:35] | I’m glad to see you made it pro something, Bobby. | 我很乐意看到你终于有了点出息 鲍比 |
[16:38] | It’s Coach. Coach… You know… Professors teach college. | 我是教练 教练 教授是教大学的 |
[16:43] | Oh, well, you let me know when you make higher education. | 等你晋升的时候记得告诉我 |
[16:47] | Now, Coach, where’s Meredith? | 言归正传 教练 梅里迪斯在哪 |
[16:54] | She’s fine. She’s just sitting in my office. | 她没事 就坐在我办公室里 |
[17:00] | Find her! | 去找她 |
[17:13] | I had a feeling, you might be down here. | 我就猜到 你可能在这里 |
[17:18] | I needed to do something. I hate waiting. | 我必须得做点什么 我不喜欢干等 |
[17:21] | Feeling useless. | 感觉自己很没用 |
[17:23] | Where’s Isaac? | 艾萨克在哪 |
[17:25] | He’s trying to help Scott. | 他正在帮斯科特的忙 |
[17:27] | Trying to be useful? | 想做点什么是吗 |
[17:37] | Leave it for now, huh? | 歇会儿吧 |
[17:41] | I have something else you can do. | 有些事需要你来做 |
[17:44] | Something we should’ve done a while ago. | 之前我们就该做的事 |
[17:56] | It’s time for you to graduate. | 你可以顺利毕业了 |
[18:08] | They’ll find me. My friends are going to find me. | 他们会找到我的 我的朋友们会找来的 |
[18:18] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[18:20] | I myself, was kind of wondering what they’re doing right now. | 我个人倒是在想 他们目前在干什么 |
[18:26] | What useless lead they’re chasing. | 又在盲目调查哪个没用的线索 |
[18:32] | I wonder if maybe some of them | 我想 或许现在 |
[18:35] | have bigger problems to deal with right now. | 有个更大的问题在等待着他们 |
[18:41] | Are they really spending every minute looking for you? | 他们真的在分秒必争地找你吗 |
[18:46] | Or… | 还是说… |
[18:48] | Are they waiting for nightfall? | 他们在等待夜幕的降临 |
[18:51] | Focused on some hopeless gesture to pass the time. | 专注于做无用功来打发时间 |
[19:09] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[19:11] | More. | 得到更多 |
[19:16] | More what? | 更多什么 |
[19:17] | The trickster stories are all about food, Lydia. | 骗子的故事总离不开食物 莉迪亚 |
[19:23] | The Coyote, the Raven, the Fox. | 野狼 乌鸦 还有狐狸 |
[19:27] | They’re all hungry. | 它们都饥饿难耐 |
[19:34] | I’m the same. | 我也一样 |
[19:38] | I just crave something a little different. | 只不过我需要的东西不太一样 |
[19:46] | I eat what you feel. | 我以你的感受为食 |
[19:54] | And I am insatiable. | 而且永不满足 |
[20:22] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你的声音 |
[20:24] | But I can’t understand. | 但我不明白 |
[20:27] | Just a little louder, please. | 请大声一点 |
[21:07] | Let’s go, sweetheart. | 我们该走了 宝贝 |
[21:09] | As you know, I’m not averse to using the tools of my trade. | 你知道 我并不反对使用这些专业工具 |
[21:16] | As often as necessary. | 需要的时候就要用 |
[21:18] | I just… I need another second, okay? | 我还需要一点时间 好吗 |
[21:24] | They’re trying to tell me something. | 他们想告诉我什么事情 |
[21:25] | – Meredith. – Please. | -梅里迪斯 -求你了 |
[21:27] | They’re trying to tell me something. | 他们想告诉我什么事情 |
[21:31] | This school has a very strict no bullying policy. | 这所学校严禁欺凌他人 |
[21:43] | Well? | 怎么 |
[21:46] | Get her outta here. | 快带她离开这里啊 |
[21:50] | You little piece of… | 你这个小… |
[21:55] | We also frown on cursing. | 我们也不允许骂人 |
[22:00] | I’ll call you. | 我再打给你 |
[22:03] | Okay. Where’s Lydia? | 好了 莉迪亚在哪 |
[22:06] | Who’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚是谁 |
[22:12] | Remember, you can start over. | 要记住 你可以从头再来 |
[22:14] | I was a bit of a perfectionist about it, myself. | 我自己也对这事有点完美主义 |
[22:17] | I always wanted the seal to look just right. | 我总是想让封印看起来很完美 |
[22:22] | How many did you make? | 你做过多少个 |
[22:24] | Six. But I used them all. | 六个 但是我都用了 |
[22:27] | Only at close range, though. | 不过只能近距离使用 |
[22:29] | Despite some other legends, | 虽然传说中银很厉害 |
[22:32] | silver’s not really as accurate as lead. | 但银的准确性不如铅 |
[22:36] | Dad, wait. I think I should use my own mold. | 爸 等等 我应该用我自己的模具 |
[22:39] | You have a bullet mold? | 你有子弹模吗 |
[22:40] | No, not a bullet. An arrowhead. | 没有 不是子弹 是箭头的 |
[22:43] | The bow is my weapon. So, I should make a silver arrowhead. | 我的武器是弓 所以我应该做个银箭头 |
[22:51] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[22:54] | If something happens… | 如果发生什么意外 |
[22:55] | Hey, hey. You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[22:58] | Well, yeah. I didn’t get to say anything to Mom. | 我没来得及和妈妈说这些话 |
[23:01] | You didn’t need to say anything. | 你不用说什么 |
[23:03] | And I’m going to be around a long time. | 我会陪在你身边很长时间 |
[23:05] | – I promise. – Well, then take it as a reminder. | -我保证 -那就把它当作一个提醒 |
[23:08] | Maybe you don’t need to hear it, | 也许你不需要听到这些话 |
[23:10] | but I need to know that I said it. | 但我要确定自己说过了 |
[23:15] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:17] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[23:19] | I’m proud of us. | 我为我们感到骄傲 |
[23:38] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[23:39] | I could ask you the same thing. | 这个问题应该我问你 |
[23:41] | Free period. We’re doing group study. | 这会没课 我们要小组学习 |
[23:45] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[23:48] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[23:49] | You’re not my type. | 我不喜欢你这样的 |
[23:52] | Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. | 好吧 显然我们要好好谈谈了 |
[23:54] | We should maybe take this upstairs. | 也许我们应该上楼谈谈 |
[23:56] | He’s my type. | 我喜欢他这样的 |
[24:01] | Okay. Isaac, you can come too. | 好吧 艾萨克 你也上来吧 |
[24:06] | Hey, Dad, I’ll explain all of this later. | 爸爸 我晚点会向你解释的 |
[24:09] | I don’t care that you’re not in school. | 我不在乎你没有去学校 |
[24:10] | I know your grades are fine. All I want to do is talk. | 我知道你的成绩还不错 我只是想谈谈 |
[24:12] | Now’s really not a good time. | 现在真的不合适 |
[24:13] | Scott. We need to talk. | 斯科特 我们需要谈谈 |
[24:19] | Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl. | 莉迪亚 你是说那个红头发的姑娘吗 |
[24:22] | Yes! Yes! Good. | 对 没错 很好 |
[24:24] | Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she is. | 有进展 你只要告诉我们她在哪里就行 |
[24:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:30] | If she tells me. | 如果她告诉我的话 |
[24:33] | If she tells you? | 什么叫她告诉你 |
[24:37] | Can you ask her? | 你能问她吗 |
[24:38] | I already did. | 我问过了 |
[24:40] | Perfect. Perfect. What did she say? | 非常好 她说什么 |
[24:43] | She said she doesn’t want to be found. | 她说自己不想被人发现 |
[24:51] | – That’s good too. – Okay. | -也不错 -好吧 |
[24:53] | Dad, can’t we do this tomorrow? | 爸爸 就不能明天再说吗 |
[24:55] | That’s actually something I’ve been saying for a long time. | 其实我一直以来都是这样想的 明天再说 |
[24:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:00] | You see this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[25:02] | This indent in the floor… | 地板上这个凹痕 |
[25:06] | That was from your head. | 这是你的头磕出来的 |
[25:09] | The night before I moved out | 我离开家前的那晚 |
[25:13] | your mother and I were fighting. | 我和你妈妈在吵架 |
[25:17] | You came out of your room. | 你从房间出来 |
[25:18] | I grabbed you by the wrist. You pulled back. | 我抓住你的手腕 你往回一拉 |
[25:21] | And you fell. | 然后你就摔下来了 |
[25:24] | We watched you tumble down those stairs. | 我们看着你从这个楼梯上摔下来 |
[25:28] | You were out for probably 20 seconds. | 昏迷了大概20秒 |
[25:31] | When you came to, you didn’t remember a thing. | 醒来以后 你什么都不记得了 |
[25:33] | Your mom told me to be out by the morning. | 你妈妈叫我早上之前离开这里 |
[25:39] | That was the last time I ever had a drink. | 那是我最后一次喝酒 |
[25:44] | And that’s why I left. | 这就是我离开的原因 |
[25:59] | – Where are we? – It’s a coyote den. Stay quiet. | -这是哪里 -野狼的巢穴 小点声 |
[26:05] | Did you see the shooter? You know who it is? | 你看到枪手了吗 知道是谁吗 |
[26:08] | No, I was a little busy. | 没有 我当时有点忙 |
[26:09] | Who else did you two piss off? | 你们还惹怒了谁 |
[26:11] | We pissed off everyone. | 我们惹怒了所有人 |
[26:14] | It was only a matter of time before someone caught up to us. | 有人来找我们报仇只是时间问题 |
[26:18] | Well, the bullets had Wolfsbane in them. | 子弹里有附子草 |
[26:20] | So, if I don’t get you two out of here soon, | 所以如果我不把你俩救出去 |
[26:21] | the poison is going to spread. | 毒液会在体内蔓延 |
[26:23] | Stay quiet. I’ll be back. | 别出声 我马上回来 |
[26:32] | I’m just saying. | 我只是这么一说 |
[26:33] | Isaac, we’re not going to torture her. | 艾萨克 我们不能折磨她 |
[26:34] | I meant scare her. | 我是说恐吓她 |
[26:36] | We’re not going to psychologically torture her either. | 我们也不能从心理上折磨她 |
[26:38] | Fine. | 行 |
[26:39] | How about this? | 那这么做如何 |
[26:42] | – You said she hears things, right? – Yeah. | -你说她能听到异响 是吧 -没错 |
[26:45] | Doesn’t that mean she’s like Lydia? A Banshee? | 也就是说她和莉迪亚一样是报丧女妖吗 |
[26:55] | Okay, Dad. Let me show you something. | 爸 我给你看点东西 |
[26:56] | See the edge of this window sill. | 看到这个窗台板的边缘了吗 |
[26:57] | When I got my first skateboard | 我第一次玩滑板的时候 |
[26:59] | I slid right into it. Broke my collarbone. | 直接栽了进去 锁骨骨折 |
[27:00] | This used to be glass. | 这个原来是玻璃的 |
[27:01] | Until I fell on top of it trying to | 但有一次我去接斯泰尔斯扔来的球 |
[27:02] | catch a lacrosse ball from Stiles. | 结果摔在上面 就换掉了 |
[27:04] | I got three stitches in my cheek. | 脸上缝了三针 |
[27:06] | This house is full of accidents. The stairs? | 这栋房子里充满意外 楼梯的事 |
[27:10] | Maybe it was an accident. Maybe it was worse. | 也许是场意外 也许比意外严重 |
[27:13] | But I healed. | 但我没事 |
[27:15] | I don’t need your apology. | 我不需要你道歉 |
[27:19] | So… | 那么… |
[27:22] | See you at graduation. | 毕业典礼见 |
[27:25] | Or whenever you decide to show up again. | 或者你决定再出现的时候见 |
[27:32] | Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you. | 尽量注意你身边的声音 |
[27:35] | On what you’re hearing. | 注意你所听到的 |
[27:36] | – Just focus on the silence. – Listen to the silence. | -注意细微的声音 -倾听细微的声音 |
[27:39] | – Focusing on the silence. – Listening to the… | -注意细微的声音 -倾听细微的… |
[27:42] | Okay, will you just let me handle this, Isaac. Please? | 够了 艾萨克 我来处理就行 好吗 |
[27:44] | I just… I have more experience with Banshees. | 对报丧女妖我更有经验 |
[27:47] | Yeah. And mental patients. | 是 对精神病人也一样 |
[27:50] | Isn’t anyone going to get that? | 没人接吗 |
[27:52] | Get what? | 接什么 |
[27:53] | – The phone. – What phone? | -手机 -什么手机 |
[27:56] | The phone. | 你的手机 |
[28:00] | Oh, the phone. My phone? Yes. | 手机啊 我的手机 没错 |
[28:04] | Hello. | 喂 |
[28:07] | Yes, she’s actually sitting right here. | 对 她就坐在这儿 |
[28:13] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[28:20] | They say Coup de foudre. | 他们说”紧急情况” |
[28:23] | Coup de what? What is that Spanish? | 紧急什么 是西语吗 |
[28:28] | French. It’s French. | 法语 是法语 |
[28:34] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[28:36] | But I do know she’s trying | 但我知道的是 |
[28:37] | to keep you out of this for as long as possible. | 她希望你尽可能地远离这些事 |
[28:39] | Well, she should’ve thought of that before | 她让我重新组装武士刀时 |
[28:41] | she had me magically rebuild a samurai sword. | 就该预料到现在的情况 |
[28:44] | I know a lot of this is going to be very strange for you. | 我知道这对你来说非常陌生 |
[28:47] | You’re going to need to learn a lot very quickly, Kira. | 你得尽快学很多东西 吉良 |
[28:49] | Yeah. Like board games? | 比如下棋吗 |
[28:54] | In Korea we call it Baduk. | 在韩国 这叫围棋 |
[28:56] | There are different styles of play. | 有多种不同玩法 |
[28:58] | Aggressive. Passive. | 进攻型 防守型 |
[29:01] | Orthodox. | 传统型 |
[29:03] | Can you tell who’s who? | 分别代表了什么 |
[29:05] | I know you’re black. | 我知道你是黑子 |
[29:08] | The novice player always goes first. | 新手总选先手 |
[29:10] | The white’s the Nogitsune. | 白子代表野狐 |
[29:14] | But these stones are placed in your mother’s style. | 但这些子是你母亲的风格 |
[29:20] | Aggressive. | 进攻型的下法 |
[29:21] | Yeah, but she put them down to represent the Nogitsune. | 但她下这些子是在代表野狐 |
[29:27] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[29:39] | What am I missing? | 少了什么 |
[29:44] | – Scott? – We know where Lydia is. | -斯科特 -我们知道莉迪亚在哪了 |
[30:31] | I found these on the ground. | 我在地上找到的 |
[30:33] | This wasn’t Araya, was it? | 这不是阿拉亚的 是吧 |
[30:35] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[30:37] | They don’t look like her shells. | 这不像是她的弹壳 |
[30:43] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[30:49] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[30:50] | They found her. Scott found her, dad. | 他们找到她了 斯科特找到她了 爸爸 |
[30:52] | They found Lydia. I’m on my way. | 他们找到莉迪亚了 我马上过去 |
[30:53] | Allison, hold on. You have to wait. | 艾莉森 慢着 你得等等 |
[30:55] | I can’t, dad. | 不行 爸爸 |
[30:56] | Allison, wait for me… | 艾莉森 等我… |
[30:57] | There’s no time. It’s already night. There’s no time, Dad. | 没时间了 已经晚上了 没时间了 爸 |
[31:00] | Wait, Allison, wait! | 慢着 艾莉森 等等 |
[31:11] | – Hey, you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -好着呢 |
[31:15] | Yeah. You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[31:17] | All right, I’ll say it. You look like you’re dying. | 我来说吧 你看起来快死了 |
[31:20] | You’re pale, thin and you look like you’re getting worse. | 脸色苍白没精神 而且好像越来越严重 |
[31:24] | And we’re all sitting here thinking it. | 我们都是这么觉得的 |
[31:26] | When we find the other you, | 我们找到另一个你时 |
[31:27] | is he gonna look like he’s getting better? | 他看起来会不会好些呢 |
[31:29] | What happens if he gets hurt? | 如果他受伤会怎么样 |
[31:33] | You mean if he dies, do I die? I don’t care. | 如果他死了 我也会死是吗 我不在乎 |
[31:39] | Just so long as no else dies because of me. | 只要没有其他人因我而死就行 |
[31:42] | I remember everything I did, Scott. | 我记得自己所做的一切 斯科特 |
[31:45] | I remember pushing that sword into you. | 我记得用那把刀刺向你 |
[31:47] | – I remember twisting it. – It wasn’t you. | -我记得我扭转刀刃 -那不是你 |
[31:49] | Yeah, but I remember it. | 确实不是 但我记得 |
[31:51] | You guys gotta promise me. | 你们得向我保证 |
[31:53] | You can’t let anyone else get hurt because of me. | 不要让我再伤害别人 |
[32:05] | You’re nervous, aren’t you? | 你开始紧张了 对吧 |
[32:08] | You know they’re coming. | 你知道他们就快来了 |
[32:12] | You know they’re going to kill you. | 你知道他们会杀了你 |
[32:18] | Well, that’s exactly why I’m keeping you so close. | 所以我要把你带在身边 |
[32:50] | We’ve done this before, guys. | 我们以前这么干过 |
[32:53] | A couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this | 几周以前我们也是这么站成一圈 |
[32:56] | and we saved Malia, remember? | 救了玛丽亚 记得吗 |
[33:01] | That was a total stranger. | 那完全是一个陌生人 |
[33:05] | This is Lydia. | 这次是莉迪亚 |
[33:08] | I’m here to save my best friend. | 我来救我最好的朋友 |
[33:10] | I came to save mine. | 我也一样 |
[33:12] | I just didn’t feel like doing any homework. | 我只是不想写作业 |
[33:28] | Kira, turn around and go home. | 吉良 转身回家 |
[33:32] | Take your friends with you. | 带上你的朋友一起 |
[33:33] | I can’t. When I looked at the game | 不 在我看到游戏的瞬间 |
[33:35] | I realized who I was actually playing. | 我明白了对手是谁 |
[33:38] | You. | 是你 |
[33:48] | She’s here. This way. | 她在这里 这边 |
[33:56] | Call them off. | 让他们走 |
[33:58] | You think you could take him alive? | 你觉得可以让他活下来吗 |
[34:01] | You think you can save him? | 你以为你们可以救他吗 |
[34:02] | What if we can? | 如果我们可以怎么办 |
[34:03] | I tried something like it 70 years ago. Your friend is gone. | 我在70年前就试过 你朋友已经死了 |
[34:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:08] | Or if Stiles doesn’t have to die. | 也许斯泰尔斯不会死 |
[34:10] | Maybe Rhys didn’t have to die either? | 也许里斯也不应该死 |
[34:16] | I see I’m no longer the Fox now, Kira. | 我知道我不再是年轻的狐灵了 吉良 |
[34:19] | You are. But the Nogitsune is still my demon to bury. | 你是 但野狐仍然应该由我来处理 |
[34:30] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[34:32] | And I don’t need to scream to know | 我不用尖叫也能知道 |
[34:34] | that they’re going to kill you. | 他们一定会杀了你 |
[34:36] | Good. Because that’s exactly why I brought you. | 很好 所以我才要带着你 |
[34:39] | I needed to know when they’d be close enough. | 我需要知道他们什么时候离我足够近了 |
[34:42] | When my own death was closing in. | 什么时候我的死期将至 |
[34:54] | ‘Cause only when they’re close, can I do this… | 因为只有当他们靠近 我才可以这么做 |
[35:08] | – Mom? – What is that? | -妈 -那是什么 |
[35:10] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:11] | It means there’s been a change in ownership. | 意味着归属权的改变 |
[35:18] | Now they belong to me. | 现在他们属于我了 |
[35:59] | Lydia? Are you all right? | 莉迪亚 你没事吧 |
[36:00] | No. No, no, no. Why are you here? | 不 不要 你们怎么会来这里 |
[36:04] | Lydia, we’re here for you. | 莉迪亚 我们来救你 |
[36:05] | You weren’t supposed to be here. You didn’t get my message? | 你们不该来 没收到我信息吗 |
[36:09] | Lydia, what’s happening? | 莉迪亚 发生什么事了 |
[36:10] | Who else is here? Who came with you? Who else is here? | 还有谁来了 谁和你来的 还有谁来了 |
[36:41] | How do we stop them? | 我们怎么能阻止他们 |
[36:43] | You can’t! | 你不能 |
[36:49] | Lydia… Lydia, I can’t… | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 我不能 |
[36:52] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[37:53] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:32] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[38:35] | Did you find her? | 你们找到她了吗 |
[38:36] | Is she okay? Is Lydia safe? | 她没事吧 莉迪亚没事吧 |
[38:39] | – She’s okay. – Yeah. | -她没事 -好的 |
[38:50] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:53] | I can’t take your pain. | 我无法带走你的痛苦 |
[38:57] | It’s because it doesn’t hurt. | 因为一点都不痛 |
[39:02] | No. | 不 |
[39:08] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:10] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[39:12] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[39:17] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:18] | It’s perfect. | 太好了 |
[39:21] | I’m in the arms of my first love. | 我在初恋的怀抱里 |
[39:26] | The first person I ever loved. The person I’ll always love. | 我爱过的第一个人 我一直爱的人 |
[39:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:35] | Scott. Scott McCall. | 斯科特 斯科特·麦高 |
[39:41] | Don’t, please, don’t. | 别这样 求你 别这样 |
[39:44] | Allison don’t, please. | 艾莉森 不要 求你了 |
[39:46] | You have to tell my dad. | 你要告诉我爸爸 |
[39:48] | And you have to tell my dad. Tell him. | 你必须告诉我爸爸 告诉他 |
[39:59] | No! | 不 |