时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You essentially opened a door in your minds. | 可以说你们在脑海里打开了一扇门 |
[00:07] | He is nogitsune now. | 他现在是野狐了 |
[00:08] | He is void. | 只剩下空壳了 |
[00:10] | Scott is going to try and guide him back | 斯科特打算尝试 |
[00:11] | from the depths of his own subconscious | 引导他摆脱深层的潜意识 |
[00:19] | How can there be two of him? | 怎么会有两个他 |
[00:20] | There isn’t. There’s a demon wearing his face. | 并没有 有个恶魔以他的样子出现 |
[00:23] | There’s been a change in ownership. | 归属权改变 |
[00:25] | Now they belong to me. | 现在他们属于我了 |
[00:32] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[01:04] | Scott, look at me. Look at me. | 斯科特 看着我 看着我 |
[01:09] | Scott, look at me. | 斯科特 看着我 |
[01:12] | You have to remember. | 你必须要记住 |
[01:14] | You called me first, okay? | 你先给我打了电话 知道吗 |
[01:16] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[01:17] | You called me first. | 你先给我打了电话 |
[01:20] | I… | 我… |
[01:21] | – I called you… – Not you. | -我先给你… -不是你 |
[01:23] | Say Mr. Argent or her dad. | 说阿金斯先生 或者她爸爸 |
[01:25] | – I called her dad first. – What else? | -我先给她父亲打了电话 -然后呢 |
[01:27] | What happened? | 然后发生了什么 |
[01:29] | There were two of them. | 他们有两个人 |
[01:32] | They tried to steal our car. | 他们试图偷窃我们的车 |
[01:34] | They wore masks. One of them had a knife. | 他们带着面具 其中一个有刀 |
[01:37] | You think. | 你觉得是 |
[01:38] | Don’t get specific, Scott. | 别说那么具体 斯科特 |
[01:40] | You saw something sharp and metallic. | 你看到一样尖利的金属物品 |
[01:43] | You think it was a knife. | 你觉得是把刀 |
[01:44] | What do you say next? | 然后再怎么说 |
[01:46] | If you get confused, | 如果你迷茫了 |
[01:47] | what do you always repeat? | 你重复说什么 |
[01:49] | – It happened so fast. – That’s right. | -发生得太快了 -对 |
[01:52] | Say it again. Scott! | 再说一遍 斯科特 |
[01:55] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[01:58] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[02:06] | It’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[02:12] | It’s what we do. | 就是干这个的 |
[02:19] | Can you remember anything else? | 还记得别的吗 |
[02:24] | Anything else? | 什么都行 |
[02:28] | Isaac? | 艾萨克 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:36] | It just happened so fast. | 发生得太快了 |
[02:49] | Here, it’ll calm you. | 给 能让你冷静下来 |
[02:51] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:52] | Tea. | 茶 |
[02:54] | What? Like magic tea? | 魔法茶吗 |
[02:56] | No, chamomile tea. Drink it. | 不是 菊花茶 喝了它 |
[03:01] | He’s not safe here. | 他在这里不安全 |
[03:03] | He’s not safe anywhere. | 他在哪里也不安全 |
[03:05] | But Allison killed one of them. | 但艾莉森杀了他们其中一个 |
[03:06] | Doesn’t that mean something? She killed an Oni. | 这是不是说明了什么 她杀了一个邪鬼 |
[03:09] | Is that even possible? | 这可能吗 |
[03:10] | – I’m not sure how. – But she did it. | -我不确定是怎么杀的 -但她成功了 |
[03:13] | She killed one of them. | 她杀了其中一个 |
[03:14] | Yeah, and then they killed her. | 是啊 然后他们把她杀了 |
[03:18] | Allison’s dead. | 艾莉森死了 |
[03:22] | Now I guess the only good thing is | 我猜现在唯一的好事就是 |
[03:24] | it looks like I’m dying, too. | 看起来我也要死了 |
[03:30] | He made a powerful move by splitting the two of you. | 把你们两个分开 这一步让我们措手不及 |
[03:36] | So what’s our move? | 那我们能走哪一步 |
[03:38] | At this point, | 现在 |
[03:39] | you need a divine move. | 你需要走神圣之步 |
[03:41] | What’s that? | 那是什么意思 |
[03:43] | In the game of Go, it’s what we call a truly inspired, | 在围棋里 我们称之为坚决果断的 |
[03:46] | or out-of-the-box move. | 不拘于常规的步数 |
[03:48] | The Nogitsune has had sente, the advantage, until this point. | 野狐是先手 有优势 直到现在 |
[03:52] | What you need is a divine move in order to turn the game around. | 为了扭转局势 你需要走神圣之步 |
[03:56] | Okay, so is anyone feeling divinely inspired? | 好吧 有人感觉到神圣的灵感了吗 |
[03:58] | Mom, you said you trapped it in a glass jar, right? | 妈妈 你说你把它困在了一个玻璃罐里 是吧 |
[04:01] | It wasn’t the jar that trapped it. | 并不是罐子困住了它 |
[04:03] | It was where I buried it. | 而是我埋葬它的地方 |
[04:06] | The Nemeton. | 圣洞 |
[04:07] | A place I don’t know too much about. | 我不是很了解那地方 |
[04:09] | Who does? | 谁了解 |
[04:11] | Deaton. | 徳亚顿 |
[04:13] | Deaton does. | 徳亚顿了解 |
[04:36] | I appreciate the concern, but you don’t have to stay. | 很感谢你关心我 但你不用留下来 |
[04:41] | I’ll be all right. | 我没事的 |
[04:45] | I’ve dealt with this before. | 我以前也经历过 |
[04:50] | I have a capacity and… | 我有能力 |
[04:54] | an ability to compartmentalize my emotions. | 能够区分我的感情 |
[05:00] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[05:24] | We need to try and keep this quiet for as long as we can. | 我们需要尽力隐瞒这个秘密 |
[05:26] | Once the press finds out about this, | 一旦媒体知道 |
[05:27] | they’re gonna be all over those kids. | 他们就不会放过那些孩子 |
[05:29] | You want a squad car outside your house? | 你需要巡逻车在你家外巡逻吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, might be a good idea tonight. | 是啊 今晚或许用得着 |
[06:33] | Should be fine in a couple of hours. | 几个小时内应该就好了 |
[06:35] | Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again. | 除非朝你开枪的人又找到你 |
[06:39] | Lydia’s with Scott. We need to go. | 莉迪亚和斯科特在一起 我们得走了 |
[06:41] | Are you gonna try to convince her to go with you? | 你想说服她跟你走吗 |
[06:45] | I’m gonna try and convince her to run and hide. | 我想说服她逃跑 躲起来 |
[06:47] | Like any sane person would do. | 正常人都会这样做 |
[06:49] | And Danny? | 丹尼呢 |
[06:50] | Allison’s dead. | 艾莉森死了 |
[06:52] | Stiles is dying. What do you think? | 斯泰尔斯快死了 你觉得呢 |
[06:54] | I think Danny won’t believe you. | 我觉得丹尼不会相信你 |
[06:56] | And Lydia would never run and hide. | 莉迪亚也不会逃走并且躲起来 |
[06:59] | Because of Stiles? | 因为斯泰尔斯吗 |
[07:00] | Because of Scott. | 因为斯科特 |
[07:03] | You’ve been trying to find a way into his pack. | 你们一直想进入他的族群 |
[07:05] | Trying to earn his trust, trying to fight for him. | 试图赢取他的信任 为他而战斗 |
[07:08] | You’ve had it wrong the whole time. | 但你们一直以来都错了 |
[07:09] | You don’t fight for a leader. | 你们不该为领袖而战 |
[07:11] | You fight for a leader’s cause. | 而该为领袖的目标而战 |
[07:13] | What cause? | 什么目标 |
[07:16] | Scott’s always been about one thing. | 斯科特一直最看重一件事 |
[07:18] | Saving his friends. | 救他的朋友 |
[07:20] | He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. | 为了救他在乎的人 他什么都会做 |
[07:24] | When there’s no chance of winning, he keeps fighting. | 就算没有胜算 他也不会放弃 |
[07:28] | When all hope is lost, he finds another way. | 失去所有希望 他就想新的办法 |
[07:30] | And when he’s beaten down, he stands up again. | 如果被打倒在地 就重新站起来 |
[07:33] | You want to earn a place in his pack? | 你们想要进入他的族群 |
[07:35] | You want redemption? | 想要洗刷耻辱 |
[07:36] | Find another way to stand and fight. | 那就再想办法站起来继续奋战 |
[07:44] | Stiles and Kira said it was the Nemeton that kept it trapped. | 斯泰尔斯和吉良说是圣洞曾经困住了野狐 |
[07:47] | The problem is this isn’t even a person you’re fighting. | 问题是你们要对付的不是人 |
[07:50] | It just looks like one. | 这是长得像人 |
[07:52] | It’s a spirit that’s taken the shape of a human. | 是一个形如人类的邪恶灵魂 |
[07:55] | The shape of my best friend. | 形如我最好的朋友 |
[07:56] | Someone caught it once. | 有人曾抓住过它 |
[07:57] | Someone can do it again, right? | 应该可以再次抓住吧 |
[07:59] | I don’t know. This thing was trapped a long time ago, | 我不知道 它被困住是很久之前的事了 |
[08:03] | before the Nemeton was cut down. | 是在圣洞那棵树被砍下之前 |
[08:04] | It doesn’t have the same power anymore. | 现在的圣洞之力已不复从前 |
[08:06] | Is there anything that does? | 那还有别的东西有那种力量吗 |
[08:08] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[08:09] | When the tree was whole, | 树完整的时候 |
[08:11] | its wood was sometimes used to contain powerful objects. | 有时会用枝干来储存很强大的物体 |
[08:14] | But those objects are very rare. | 而现在那种物质已十分稀少 |
[08:16] | Wait a second. Powerful objects? | 等等 强大的物体 |
[08:20] | Like an Alpha’s claws? | 比如阿尔法狼的爪子吗 |
[08:21] | Which Alpha? | 哪一只阿尔法狼 |
[08:23] | Talia Hale. | 塔莉娅·霍尔 |
[08:26] | Peter had them in this wooden box | 皮特曾把它们放在一个木头盒子里 |
[08:27] | with a triskele carved on the lid. | 盖子上刻着三曲枝图 |
[08:29] | What if it was made from the Nemeton? | 也许那个木盒子是圣洞的树干做的呢 |
[08:32] | It was. | 确实是 |
[08:35] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:37] | Because I made it. | 因为是我做的 |
[08:48] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[08:51] | Could you page Melissa McCall for me, please? | 能不能帮我叫一下麦丽莎·麦高 |
[09:10] | Well, I guess I’ll just find her myself. | 看来我只能自己去找她了 |
[10:56] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[11:17] | I just think it would be better if it came from you. | 我只是觉得你说会更好 |
[11:19] | So I tell Scott that his dad went back to San Francisco, | 你要我告诉斯科特 他爸爸回旧金山去了 |
[11:23] | says he’s sorry, but he didn’t have time to say goodbye? | 他很抱歉 但他却没时间道别 |
[11:26] | Right. Then I’ll send a follow-up email or something. | 没错 然后我再发一封电邮什么的 |
[11:30] | You’re an idiot. | 你蠢死了 |
[11:31] | What’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 |
[11:34] | Seriously? | 你还问 |
[11:39] | Raf, you say that you want a relationship with your son. | 拉夫 如果你要跟儿子搞好关系 |
[11:42] | You can’t just bail after one fight. | 就不能吵一次架就逃走 |
[11:44] | – He hates me. – He doesn’t hate you. | -他讨厌我 -他不讨厌你 |
[11:46] | He just wants you to try harder. | 他只是希望你再努力一些 |
[11:52] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[11:58] | Get back! | 退后 |
[12:14] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[12:16] | That one takes some practice. | 用这刀得需要很多练习 |
[12:21] | When Allison was learning, | 艾莉森在练着刀的时候 |
[12:22] | she had to bandage her fingers because they got so raw. | 因为手指被磨得太厉害 不得不给它们绑了绷带 |
[12:25] | She wouldn’t give up on it, though. | 但她没有放弃 |
[12:29] | She kept trying to say something. | 她当时很想说点什么 |
[12:32] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[12:33] | She was trying to say something to Scott. | 她很想对斯科特说些什么 |
[12:36] | “You have to tell him,” she said. | 她说”你得告诉他” |
[12:39] | “You have to tell my father…” | “你得告诉我爸爸” |
[12:41] | She didn’t get a chance to finish it, but I’m sure | 她没能说完 不过我确定 |
[12:43] | it was just that she loved you. | 她一定想说她爱你 |
[12:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:49] | It’s okay. She made a point of telling me earlier. | 没关系 她之前跟我说过了 |
[12:53] | Earlier? | 之前 |
[12:54] | There’s a tradition we have. | 我们家有个传统 |
[12:57] | The silver bullet. | 银子弹 |
[13:00] | She was making a silver arrowhead. | 她当时要做银箭头 |
[13:07] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[13:10] | The arrowhead? | 银箭头 |
[13:14] | Downstairs. | 在楼下 |
[13:18] | I need to see it. | 我要去看看 |
[13:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:25] | Because I have a feeling it isn’t there. | 因为我觉得应该不在那里 |
[13:30] | Ow! What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[13:33] | I think it’s poisonous. It hurts like hell. | 应该有毒 疼得要死 |
[13:38] | Oh, be careful. | 小心点 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我带你离开这里 |
[13:57] | You’re gonna need a bigger gun. | 你需要一支大点的枪 |
[14:11] | No! | 不要 |
[14:24] | Derek’s got the triskele box. He’s gonna meet us. | 德里克拿到了三曲枝盒子 他过来跟我们会合 |
[14:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 |
[14:34] | I had this sudden rushing feeling, | 我突然一阵心慌 |
[14:36] | like we’re running out of time. | 感觉我们要来不及了 |
[14:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:43] | Yeah, I kind of got that feeling, too. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[14:56] | Why would she make four of these? | 她为什么要做四个 |
[14:58] | She didn’t. She made five. | 不止 她做了五个 |
[15:00] | She made the first one, then she figured it out. | 她做了第一个 然后就想通了 |
[15:04] | What am I missing? | 少了什么 |
[15:05] | She used the first silver arrowhead | 她用第一个银箭头 |
[15:07] | to kill one of the Oni. | 杀死了一只邪鬼 |
[15:09] | We saw her do it. | 我们亲眼所见 |
[15:16] | – How? – The same way that you almost did. | -怎么做到的 -跟你当初差点杀掉它们一样 |
[15:18] | Do you remember when you told us | 你还记得你跟我们说过 |
[15:19] | about one of your first gun deals, the Yakuza? | 一次枪支交易的事吗 跟黑帮 |
[15:26] | That meeting wasn’t one of my first deals, | 那不仅是一次枪支交易 |
[15:28] | it was my first. | 是我的第一次 |
[15:38] | The bullet that you used to shoot the Oni. | 你用来射击邪鬼的那颗子弹 |
[15:40] | Was that a silver bullet? | 是银子弹吗 |
[15:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:46] | But it didn’t kill him. | 但是没有杀死它 |
[15:47] | It just broke his mask. | 只是打碎了它的面具 |
[15:49] | Probably went straight through. | 也许直接穿过去了 |
[15:50] | What if silver is like a poison to them? | 也许银对它们来说有毒呢 |
[15:54] | What if it needs to stay in the body? | 而且必须留在它们体内 |
[16:00] | What if that’s what she was trying to tell Scott? | 也许艾莉森就是想告诉斯科特这一点 |
[16:03] | What if that’s what she was trying to tell you, | 她也想告诉你这一点 |
[16:04] | that she’d figured it out? | 说她想通了 |
[16:06] | These four would still’ve been setting when she went off to meet Scott. | 她去见斯科特的时候 这四个还未安装好 |
[16:10] | We could stop them. | 我们可以阻止他们 |
[16:12] | No. We can kill them. | 不 我们可以杀了他们 |
[16:30] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:31] | They left. | 他们走了 |
[16:35] | They just… they left. | 他们就…那么走了 |
[16:41] | Why did they let us live? | 他们为什么让我们活着 |
[16:46] | I’m not so sure they did. | 我不觉得他们给我们留了活路 |
[17:02] | Scott, hold on. | 斯科特 等等 |
[17:04] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我明白你们都在想什么 |
[17:06] | If this works, it might kill me, too. | 如果成功了 我可能也会死 |
[17:09] | But even if it does, you have to go through with it. | 就算我真会死 你也得这样做 |
[17:13] | Stick with the plan, okay? | 按计划行事 好吗 |
[17:16] | The plan is to save you. | 计划是要救你 |
[17:19] | That’s the plan I’m going with. | 我只按救你的计划行事 |
[17:51] | Oh, this is definitely not part of the plan. | 计划里可一定没有这些 |
[17:55] | It’s me again. I’m getting nothing from dispatch. | 还是我 联系不到调度处 |
[17:57] | No one’s on the line. Call me back, Stilinski. | 没人回复 回我电话 斯蒂林斯 |
[17:59] | Call me as soon as you get this. | 收到立刻回电话 |
[18:04] | Call Scott. You need to call Scott. | 打给斯科特 你得打给斯科特 |
[18:07] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[18:08] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[18:09] | Melissa, I need to get you out of here. | 麦丽莎 我得带你离开这里 |
[18:11] | I’m gonna help you to your feet, okay? | 我帮你站起来 好吗 |
[18:12] | Raf, listen to me. | 拉夫 听我说 |
[18:13] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[18:14] | If something happens, | 万一我出事 |
[18:16] | you need to work it out with Scott. | 你得和斯科特和好 |
[18:17] | – Melissa… – You just need to try again. | -麦丽莎 -你得再试一次 |
[18:19] | I tried to apologize. | 我道过歉了 |
[18:22] | He’s a teenage boy. | 他还是个青少年 |
[18:23] | He doesn’t care about apologies. | 他不怎么在乎道歉 |
[18:25] | He wants you to do better. | 他想让你做得更好 |
[18:27] | And he probably wants you to suffer a little. | 或许想让你吃点苦头 |
[18:29] | Promise me you’ll make it work. | 答应我 你会跟他和好 |
[18:34] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -好 |
[18:55] | Did you bring us a present? | 给我们带礼物了吗 |
[19:04] | I brought two. | 带了俩 |
[19:08] | I’ve heard of an Alpha pack, Derek, | 我听说过阿尔法狼群 德里克 |
[19:10] | but not a pack of former Alphas. | 但没听说过前阿尔法狼的狼群 |
[19:13] | It’s a little sad, isn’t it? | 有点可悲 不是吗 |
[19:15] | I might not be an Alpha anymore, | 也许我不再是阿尔法狼 |
[19:19] | but I can still fight like one. | 但我还能像阿尔法狼一样战斗 |
[19:50] | Like I promised, Stiles. | 我说过的 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:55] | We’re going to kill all of them. | 我们要杀掉他们所有人 |
[20:00] | One by one. | 一个接一个 |
[20:19] | What the hell is this? Where are we? | 这究竟是什么 我们在哪儿 |
[20:22] | Between life and death. | 生死之间 |
[20:27] | Bardo. | “巴尔多” |
[20:28] | But there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia. | 但这里没有寂静尊 莉迪亚 |
[20:34] | You’re dying, Stiles. | 你快死了 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:37] | And now everyone you care about is dying, too. | 你在意的所有人也都要死了 |
[20:44] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[20:47] | I’ve captured almost all of the territories on the board, Stiles. | 我控制了这片土地 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:53] | The hospital. | 医院 |
[20:55] | The sheriff’s station. | 警局 |
[20:58] | And now the animal clinic. | 现在还有宠物诊所 |
[21:31] | Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles? | 你知道切腹自杀的仪式吗 斯泰尔斯 |
[21:36] | No, and I don’t want to. | 我不知道 也不想知道 |
[21:43] | with his own sword to maintain his honor, | 用自己的刀切腹自杀 |
[21:48] | but that’s not the cut that kills him. | 但那伤口并不致命 |
[21:50] | The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, | 致命的一刀是介错人 |
[21:56] | who beheads the samurai | 用自己的武士刀 |
[22:00] | with his own katana. | 将武士斩首 |
[22:04] | Scott… Scott is your kaishakunin. | 斯科特 斯科特就是你的介错人 |
[22:11] | I’m going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles. | 我要让你最好的朋友杀了你 斯泰尔斯 |
[22:16] | And you’re going to let him. | 而且你不会反抗 |
[22:20] | Because just like you, | 因为和你一样 |
[22:22] | they’re all going to die. | 他们全都要死 |
[22:25] | Everyone touched by an Oni’s blade. | 被邪鬼用刀砍伤的人都得死 |
[22:30] | Unless Scott kills you first. | 除非斯科特先杀了你 |
[22:37] | Why? Why are you doing this? | 为什么 为什么你要这么做 |
[22:42] | To win the game. | 为了胜利 |
[22:53] | Parrish, keep your eyes open. | 帕里什 别闭眼 |
[22:57] | Deputy! | 警官 |
[23:00] | What is this? Is this poison? | 这是什么 是毒药吗 |
[23:04] | Whatever it is, ah, it’s working fast. | 不管是什么 这东西效果很强 |
[23:13] | Don’t leave him again. | 别再离开他了 |
[23:16] | Promise me? | 答应我 |
[23:18] | You told me to leave. | 是你让我离开他的 |
[23:20] | I told a drunk to get out of the house. | 我让一个酒鬼滚出房子 |
[23:23] | I didn’t tell his father | 不是让他父亲 |
[23:25] | to get out of his life. | 离开他的生活 |
[23:29] | You came back to make it up to him, right? | 你回来是想弥补他 对吧 |
[23:31] | I came back to make it up to both of you. | 我回来是想弥补你们俩 |
[23:50] | How is this happening? How are we in this place? | 这怎么回事 我们怎么在这里 |
[23:52] | You’re asking me? A month ago, I’d never even touched a sword. | 你问我 我一个月前还没摸过刀呢 |
[24:07] | Where the hell are they? | 他们究竟在哪儿 |
[24:10] | The jeep’s here. They have to be somewhere. | 吉普车在这里 他们肯定在这附近 |
[24:13] | In the school! | 在学校里 |
[24:27] | This can’t be real. | 这不是真的 |
[24:29] | Yeah, tell that to them. | 这你跟他们说去吧 |
[24:37] | You have to get on the box. Someone get on the box! | 你们得去拿盒子 快去拿盒子 |
[24:45] | I hate ninjas. | 我讨厌忍者 |
[25:14] | Hey. Hey, there’s blood at her lips. | 她嘴唇有血 |
[25:16] | What does that mean? | 这怎么回事 |
[25:18] | There’s blood. What does it mean? | 出血了 怎么回事 |
[25:39] | Stiles. No. | 斯泰尔斯 不要 |
[25:43] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[25:45] | What if it saves you? What if it saves all of you? | 如果这样能救你们 能救你们所有人呢 |
[25:47] | What if it’s just another trick? | 如果这又是一个陷阱呢 |
[25:48] | No more tricks, Lydia. | 没有陷阱了 莉迪亚 |
[25:51] | End it, Scott. | 了结吧 斯科特 |
[25:53] | Let your friend fall on his own sword. | 让你朋友死在自己的刀下 |
[25:56] | Do for him what he cannot do for himself. | 帮他做他自己做不到的事 |
[26:00] | Do it, Scott. | 行动吧 斯科特 |
[26:02] | Be his kaishakunin. | 成为他的介错人 |
[26:05] | Give up the game. | 投降吧 |
[26:28] | You have no moves left. | 你别无选择 |
[26:37] | I do. | 我有 |
[26:44] | A divine move. | 神圣的一步 |
[26:53] | We can’t do this, we can’t beat them. | 我们做不到 我们杀不死他们 |
[26:56] | Take the box. We’ll hold them off! | 拿走盒子 拖延他们 |
[27:19] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[27:21] | Silver. | 银 |
[27:23] | Isaac, the box. | 艾萨克 盒子 |
[27:24] | Get the triskele box to Scott! | 把三曲枝盒给斯科特 |
[27:29] | Stop fighting them. It’s an illusion. | 别打了 这是幻觉 |
[27:31] | You have to stop fighting them. | 你们别打了 |
[27:33] | It looks real and it feels real, | 看起来很真实 感觉也很真实 |
[27:35] | but Scott, you gotta trust me, it’s an illusion. | 但是斯科特 你要相信我 这是幻觉 |
[28:38] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[28:41] | We’re… | 我们… |
[28:48] | This was my game. | 这是我的游戏 |
[28:52] | You think you can beat me at my game? | 你觉得你们能在我的游戏里打败我吗 |
[29:05] | Get the arrow. It’s the last one. | 去拿那支箭 那是最后一支了 |
[29:23] | Aiden! | 艾登 |
[29:30] | Divine move. | 神圣之步 |
[29:32] | Divine move. You think you have any moves at all? | 神圣之步 你觉得自己还有招数吗 |
[29:35] | You can kill the Oni. But me? | 你可以杀死邪鬼 但是想杀我 |
[29:36] | Me? I’m a thousand years old. You can’t kill me! | 我活了一千年了 你杀不了我 |
[29:40] | But we can change you. | 但我们可以改变你 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | You forgot about the scroll. | 你忘记那个卷轴了 |
[29:47] | The Shugendo scroll. | 修验道卷轴 |
[29:53] | Change the host. | 改变寄主 |
[29:55] | You can’t be a fox and a wolf. | 你不能既是狐狸 又是狼 |
[31:51] | Oh, God, I fainted, didn’t I? | 老天 我晕过去了 是吗 |
[31:57] | We’re alive. We all alive? | 我们都活着 我们都没事吧 |
[32:03] | Yeah. We’re okay. | 是的 我们都没事 |
[32:34] | Does it hurt you as much as it hurts me? | 你也跟我一样疼吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:49] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:54] | Lydia never believed | 反正莉迪亚 |
[32:55] | I was one of the good guys anyway. | 一直都不相信我是个好人 |
[33:01] | She’ll believe me. | 她会相信我的 |
[34:50] | I wish I could say something to him. | 我想和他说点什么 |
[34:54] | I wish I could say something to all of them. | 我想和他们所有人都说点什么 |
[35:01] | But I don’t how much space | 但我不知道 |
[35:02] | or how much time I’m supposed to give them. | 我应该给他们多少空间和时间 |
[35:05] | And I know I’m still just the new girl at school. | 我只知道自己只是学校里新来的女生 |
[35:08] | You ever run track? I mean, you have excellent muscle definition. | 你跑过田径吗 你的肌肉线条很不错 |
[35:11] | Not for long. | 用不了太久 |
[35:13] | I sometimes ran from cougars trying to eat me. | 我有时要从美洲狮爪下逃命 |
[35:15] | I’ve had the same problem. | 我也遇到过同样的问题 |
[35:16] | So, listen, we’re gonna start off slow. | 听着 我们先面点开始 |
[35:18] | You know, a few classes here and there. | 先在各个地方上几节课 |
[35:21] | Don’t worry. You’ll learn fast. | 别担心 你会学得很快的 |
[35:24] | I intend to. | 正有此意 |
[35:36] | It’s okay. Don’t think about it too much. | 没事 别想太多 |
[35:37] | Just try to let it happen. | 试着让它自然发生 |
[35:46] | Ah, wow! | 老天 |
[35:47] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[35:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:55] | I just don’t think I can stay. | 我只是觉得自己不能留在这了 |
[35:58] | Actually, it’s okay. | 说实话 没事的 |
[36:01] | You’re breaking up with me? | 你要和我分手吗 |
[36:04] | I… I like you. | 我 喜欢你 |
[36:06] | A lot. | 很喜欢 |
[36:08] | You’re incredibly good-looking. | 你长得很好看 |
[36:12] | And smart and sweet. And… | 聪明又贴心 而且… |
[36:19] | I… | 我… |
[36:20] | I just don’t think I can do it. | 我只是觉得自己做不到 |
[36:22] | Date me? | 和我约会吗 |
[36:25] | Date a werewolf. | 和一个狼人约会 |
[36:33] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[36:34] | Dude, it’s Beacon Hills. | 哥们 这里可是比肯山 |
[37:13] | What’re you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[37:18] | Just, uh, clearing my head. | 清理一下头绪 |
[37:41] | Have you ever heard the term | 你听过这个词吗 |
[37:43] | “Regression to the mean”? | “向均数回归” |
[37:45] | No. | 没有 |
[37:46] | It’s a bit of a technical way of saying | 这是一种比较专业的说法 意思是 |
[37:50] | things will always even out. | 事情总是会趋于正常 |
[37:52] | Like things will always get better? | 就是说一切总会变好 是吗 |
[37:54] | More like things can’t always be bad. | 更像是 事情不会一直那么糟糕 |
[37:57] | So, no matter how bad things get… | 所以 不管事情有多糟 |
[37:59] | Or how good. | 或者多好 |
[38:02] | They always come back to the middle. | 总会回到中间 即正常的状态 |
[38:04] | Regression to the mean. | “向均数回归” |
[38:07] | I’m not so sure that applies to a town like this. | 这规律可不一定适用于我们这样的地方 |
[38:09] | Yes. | 也是 |
[38:12] | You might be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[38:15] | It was a dream. | 是一个梦 |
[38:18] | It was actually… It was more like a nightmare. | 实际上 更像是一个噩梦 |
[38:21] | Okay. What happened? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[38:25] | It started with these hunters | 一开始出现了一些猎人 |
[38:26] | that caught Peter and me after we left Cora. | 我和皮特离开科拉以后 他们抓了我们 |
[38:28] | It was a family of them led by a guy named Severo. | 是一个家族 带头的叫塞韦罗 |
[38:33] | They broke into my loft. | 他们闯进了我的阁楼 |
[38:43] | Now, my friend, you’re gonna tell us about la loba. | 朋友 现在该告诉我们母狼的消息了吧 |
[38:49] | Where is the she-wolf? | 母狼在哪里 |
[38:55] | You should just go ahead and kill me. | 你应该直接杀了我 |
[38:58] | ‘Cause you’re never going to find Cora. | 因为你永远都找不到科拉 |
[39:00] | Cora? | 科拉 |
[39:04] | Who the hell is Cora? | 科拉是谁 |
[39:18] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[39:31] | Light them up! | 朝他们开枪 |
[39:52] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[39:53] | There’s a lot of myths | 关于变身狼人的方法 |
[39:55] | about how people can be turned into a werewolf. | 有很多神话传说 |
[39:57] | Usually a bite. | 通常是通过被咬 |
[39:59] | There’s one about rain water. | 还有一个说法是通过雨水 |
[40:01] | Drinking rain water out of the puddle of a werewolf’s print. | 喝掉狼人脚印坑里的雨水 |
[40:05] | There’s another one. | 还有一个说法 |
[40:07] | Can you get turned by a scratch? | 抓伤可以让人变成狼人吗 |
[40:10] | If the claws go deep enough. | 如果抓痕够深的话 |
[40:13] | Maybe. | 也许可以 |
[40:20] | Derek, if this is all just a dream, | 德里克 如果这只是个梦 |
[40:21] | why do you look so worried? | 你为什么这么担心 |
[40:25] | Because I don’t remember waking up. | 因为我不记得自己是否醒过来了 |
[40:27] | So tell me. How do you know? | 告诉我 怎么判断 |
[40:30] | How do you know if you’re still dreaming? | 怎么判断自己是不是在做梦 |
[40:32] | Your fingers, in dreams you have extra fingers. | 看手指 在梦中手指不止五根 |
[40:48] | It’s real. | 是真的 |
[40:55] | You’re real. | 你是真的 |
[41:00] | That’s right, Derek. | 没错 德里克 |
[41:02] | And if seeing me is a surprise, watch this. | 如果看到我就算惊喜了 那看这个 |