时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Remember, no wolf powers. | 记住 不能用狼人力量 |
[00:04] | No super-fast reflexes… | 不许用超高的反应速度 |
[00:08] | From here on out, immediately, we’re switching to co-captains. | 即刻起 我们将换成双队长制度 |
[00:11] | Congratulations, McCall. | 恭喜了 麦高 |
[00:14] | Was that your first kiss? | 这是你的初吻吗 |
[00:20] | You’re a Katana-wielding, badass Kitsune. | 你可是人见人怕的日本狐妖 |
[00:24] | And he couldn’t be more into you. | 而且他完全被你吸引住了 |
[00:27] | Kate took him back to the age where he still knew her, | 凯特把他带回了他们依旧相识相知的年纪 |
[00:30] | when he still trusted her. | 他还信任她的时候 |
[00:32] | They took it while I was blinded. | 他们趁我不注意拿走了 |
[00:34] | – Took what? – Bearer bonds. | -拿走了什么 -无记名债券 |
[00:35] | – Are you saying you got robbed? – This was a heist. | -你是说你被偷了吗 -这是抢劫 |
[00:38] | Somebody planned this. | 有人早就计划好的 |
[01:07] | Willow! | 薇洛 |
[01:12] | Willow! | 薇洛 |
[01:27] | Mom, I can’t find her. | 妈妈 我找不到她 |
[01:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:53] | I’m going to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[03:11] | Hey, you. | 找到你啦 |
[03:13] | What are you doing under there? | 你在这底下干什么 |
[03:24] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[03:28] | Help me… | 救命 |
[04:34] | Hello, Sean. | 你好 肖恩 |
[04:37] | I just killed your family. | 我刚刚杀掉了你的家人 |
[04:40] | Do you want to die like them? | 你想和他们一起死吗 |
[04:43] | Begging for your life? | 你是求我饶命呢 |
[04:45] | Or do you want to fight? | 还是殊死一搏 |
[04:47] | I’ll give you some help. | 我可以帮帮你 |
[04:50] | Wrap a towel around your fist, | 用毛巾包住拳头 |
[04:52] | smash the mirror. | 打碎镜子 |
[04:54] | Use one of the shards to defend yourself. | 选片尖点的碎片保护自己 |
[04:58] | Go ahead. I’m waiting. | 动手吧 我等你 |
[05:12] | Are you ready, Sean? | 你准备好了吗 肖恩 |
[05:14] | Because here I come. | 我可要动手了 |
[06:18] | That table’s Italian. | 那桌子可是意大利的 |
[06:19] | So are these boots. | 靴子也是 |
[06:21] | Are we going to talk interior design and fashion | 我们是要继续谈设计时尚 |
[06:24] | or are we going to talk numbers? | 还是开始谈价钱 |
[06:49] | We’re hiring you to find Kate, | 我们是雇你找凯特 |
[06:51] | not assassinate the President. | 又不是让你暗杀总统 |
[06:52] | I was hired by the Calaveras to find Kate. | 骷髅帮也让我找凯特了 |
[06:55] | You’re hiring me to find her first. | 你又让我先找到她 |
[06:57] | Going against the Calaveras is what’s going to cost you. | 所以价钱当然要超过骷髅帮了 |
[07:10] | We’ll pay. | 成交 |
[07:11] | Just find Kate, that’s all we want. | 我们只要找到凯特 |
[07:20] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:22] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[07:23] | We spent a week looking for her and came up with nothing. | 我们花了几周找她却一无所获 |
[07:25] | If we don’t find out, | 如果我们找不到 |
[07:26] | who told Kate about the vault, | 告诉凯特金库的人 |
[07:29] | we don’t get those bonds back! | 那就拿不回债券 |
[07:31] | What do you think I’m gonna do then, huh? | 你让我到时候怎么办 |
[07:33] | Get a job? | 找工作吗 |
[07:35] | My resume is slightly out of date. | 我的简历稍稍有点过时 |
[07:37] | We got robbed, Derek. | 我们被抢了 德里克 |
[07:40] | Robbed! | 被抢了 |
[07:44] | That’s a new look for you. | 你的模样又变了 |
[07:47] | What happened to your eyes? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[07:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:53] | But I’m willing to pay to find out. | 但我愿意买真相 |
[07:57] | Of course you’re still the team captain. | 你肯定还是队长 |
[07:58] | You got your grades up just like Coach told you to, right? | 你按教练的要求提高成绩了对吧 |
[08:00] | Yeah, but he never told me I was back on the team. | 没错 但他从没说过我能归队呀 |
[08:03] | He just told me to show up at tryouts today. | 他只说让我今天来参加选拔赛 |
[08:04] | We got bigger things to deal with anyway. | 这本来也不是我们最重要的事 |
[08:06] | Did you tell Argent yet? | 你告诉阿金斯了吗 |
[08:07] | I texted him but he didn’t get back to me. | 我给他发了短信但他没回 |
[08:10] | You told him his sister Kate | 他姐姐凯特复活了的消息 |
[08:11] | came back from the dead over a text? | 你就用短信通知他 |
[08:14] | I didn’t have the money to call France. | 给法国打国际长途太贵了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, you think you got money problems? | 你还觉得你缺钱吗 |
[08:18] | Try paying for an MRI | 我可是要付钱做核磁共振 |
[08:19] | and a visit to Eichen House. | 还要去一趟艾兴之屋 |
[08:20] | Another notice? | 又被催了吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah, this one said, “Final.” | 对 这次说是最后一次 |
[08:23] | Now, what the hell are we even doing here anyway? | 所以我们来这里到底要干什么 |
[08:25] | We got like 117 million problems | 现在手头问题多得要死 |
[08:27] | and worrying about our status on the lacrosse team is not one of them. | 在曲棍球队里什么地位都不算事 |
[08:31] | It is now. | 现在算事 |
[08:56] | Who the hell is that? | 那到底是谁 |
[09:04] | Nice, Liam. | 真不错 利亚姆 |
[09:06] | You might just be our first ever freshman captain. | 你也许能成为第一位高一队长 |
[09:12] | Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit. | 好吧 也许我们应该练习一下 |
[09:15] | The nursing staff’s already spread too thin. | 护士的人手已经很少了 |
[09:17] | I know there’s never a good place to make cuts, | 我知道削减开支很困难 |
[09:19] | but this hospital has seen a bizarre amount of damage | 但是这个医院已经遭受了太多损坏 |
[09:22] | and the insurance isn’t going to cover it. | 保险也覆盖不了 |
[09:24] | We have to cut back. | 我们得削减开支了 |
[09:25] | Maybe I can pull some money from pediatrics… | 也许我可以从儿科那边调点钱 |
[09:28] | Your shift is over. | 你已经下班了 |
[09:29] | I’m exhausted just looking at you. | 我看着都替你觉得累 |
[09:31] | – Please go home and get some sleep. – Okay. | -回家去吧 休息一下 -好 |
[09:34] | I need to get some dinner first. | 我先去吃顿晚饭 |
[09:36] | Melissa… | 麦丽莎 |
[09:37] | It’s 7 A.M. | 现在是早上七点 |
[10:11] | Now I know why he hasn’t spoken a word to the psychologist yet. | 我知道他为什么一直不跟心理医生谈话了 |
[10:14] | He’s going to be in shock for a while, isn’t he? | 他被吓到了 是吧 |
[10:18] | This was his whole family? | 他全家都死了吗 |
[10:21] | Mother, father, older brother. | 爸爸 妈妈 哥哥 |
[10:23] | Sean was the youngest. | 肖恩年纪最小 |
[10:24] | And the only one that got away. | 也是唯一的幸存者 |
[10:27] | The question is from what? | 问题在于凶手是什么 |
[10:29] | From who? | 凶手是人 |
[10:30] | These wounds weren’t caused by claws and fangs. | 这些伤口不是爪子和尖牙造成的 |
[10:33] | These are deep cuts, | 切口很深 |
[10:35] | a combination of sharp and blunt force trauma. | 应该是尖锐而沉重的利器所伤 |
[10:37] | That’s what the ME said. | 法医是这么说的 |
[10:38] | Some kind of axe. | 某种斧子 |
[10:40] | I just need to make sure that we didn’t have to, uh… | 我只是想确定这件事跟… |
[10:43] | – Involve the boys? – Yeah. | -孩子们无关 -对 |
[10:45] | If this is everyday homicide | 如果这是普通凶杀案 |
[10:47] | instead of the supernatural kind, | 而不是超自然杀人案 |
[10:49] | then maybe we can give them the day off | 那么这次可以不让他们接触 |
[10:50] | from the world of murder and massacres. | 血腥暴力的谋杀和屠杀世界 |
[10:53] | When do we get a day off? | 那我们什么时候能不接触 |
[11:03] | Your father’s waiting for you outside. | 你爸爸在外面等你 |
[11:05] | I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[11:12] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[11:14] | A “For Sale” sign. | 出售标志 |
[11:15] | It lets people know your house is for sale. | 让人们知道你的房子要卖了 |
[11:17] | I thought you were going to talk to her. | 我以为你会跟她说 |
[11:20] | Kira, we told you this was temporary. | 吉良 我们说过 来这只是暂时的 |
[11:22] | That was after you told me I was a kitsune, | 当时你先说我是只狐狸 |
[11:24] | and was going to have to destroy a dark spirit | 还说要我杀掉一只恶灵 |
[11:26] | by stabbing and killing one of the few friends I’ve made in this town. | 也就是一剑捅进我为数不多的朋友身体里 |
[11:28] | And you didn’t have to. | 你最后也没有捅嘛 |
[11:30] | I call that a win. | 还算顺利嘛 |
[11:31] | We’re not going back to New York. | 我不要回纽约 |
[11:33] | And why would we stay? | 留下来干什么 |
[11:34] | Because… | 因为 |
[11:36] | well… | 好吧 |
[11:38] | dad’s a very important teacher at the high school. | 爸爸在那所高中地位很重要 |
[11:41] | In New York, I was a professor at Columbia. | 在纽约 我可是哥伦比亚大学的教授 |
[11:44] | – You’ll make new friends. – Not like these. | -你会交到新朋友的 -可是跟他们不一样 |
[11:46] | You don’t know them like I do. | 你不像我这么了解他们 |
[11:48] | Lydia, Stiles, Malia… | 莉迪亚 斯泰尔斯 玛丽亚 |
[11:53] | And Scott? | 还有斯科特 |
[11:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:00] | He wasn’t your first boyfriend | 他不是你的第一个男友 |
[12:02] | and he won’t be your last. | 也不会是最后一个 |
[12:07] | He’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[12:15] | Hey, Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[12:18] | You want to explain what that was out there? | 解释一下刚才是怎么回事 |
[12:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:21] | That little display. Your little circus act. | 刚刚你小露身手的马戏表演啊 |
[12:23] | What circus act? | 什么马戏 |
[12:24] | You caught every shot. | 你接住了每个球 |
[12:27] | I was in goal. | 我是守门员啊 |
[12:28] | Yeah, but nothing, not a single shot got past you. | 是啊 但你竟然一个球都没漏过去 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I was the goalie. | 因为我是守门员啊 |
[12:33] | You guys played this game before? | 你俩打过曲棍球么 |
[12:35] | You’re a freshman, right? | 你是新生吧 |
[12:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:37] | But you weren’t here last semester. | 但你上学期不在 |
[12:40] | I transferred from Devenford Prep. | 我是从德文福德预科转过来的 |
[12:44] | You transferred? | 你是转来的 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:49] | No, you got kicked out, didn’t you? | 不对 你是被学校开除了吧 |
[12:53] | All right. Look! | 好吧 |
[12:54] | Kicked out or transferred, what do you guys care? | 开除还是转学 和你们有什么关系 |
[12:55] | I came here to play lacrosse. | 我是来打曲棍球的 |
[12:59] | – The team could use a few good players, right? – No. | -球队也需要好选手啊 不是吗 -不是 |
[13:01] | No, we don’t need any more good players. | 我们的好选手已经够多了 |
[13:02] | Actually, we could sort of use a couple. | 其实还需要那么一两个 |
[13:05] | Okay, how’d you get this good? | 好吧 那你怎么练出这技术的 |
[13:07] | Have you always been this good? | 一开始就这么强吗 |
[13:08] | Or did it suddenly happen just once over night? | 还是一夜之间突然变强的 |
[13:11] | Have you ever been out in the middle of the woods | 你在月圆之夜是不是 |
[13:12] | – during the night of a full… – Stiles. | -进过森林 -斯泰尔斯 |
[13:16] | Look, I learned from my stepfather, all right? | 都是我继父教我的 行吗 |
[13:20] | He made team captain when he was a sophomore. | 他二年级的时候就是队长了 |
[13:22] | Like you. | 和你一样 |
[13:24] | And yeah… | 没错 |
[13:28] | I guess I’m just that good. | 我就是天生这么强 |
[13:33] | He wasn’t lying that time. | 这句他可没说谎 |
[13:52] | I hate math. It’s pointless. | 我讨厌数学 根本毫无意义啊 |
[13:53] | It’s school. | 这就是上学啊 |
[13:54] | School is important, and math is essential. | 上学很重要的 而数学很关键 |
[13:57] | To what? | 哪关键了 |
[13:58] | Knowing how much to tip at restaurants. | 这样你才能知道吃饭时候要给多少小费啊 |
[14:02] | And other less important things like medicine, | 还有其他更不重要一点的科目 比如医学 |
[14:05] | economics, engineering… | 经济 工程… |
[14:07] | Tipping. | 给小费 |
[14:08] | All right, volunteers to the board. | 好 谁愿意上来回答问题 |
[14:10] | Lydia, Diego, Malia. | 莉迪亚 迪亚戈 玛丽亚 |
[14:14] | I didn’t volunteer. | 我没举手啊 |
[14:15] | You did now. To the board. | 算你举了 快上来吧 |
[14:34] | Did you go over the notes I gave you? | 我给你的笔记你看了没 |
[14:36] | I didn’t understand them. | 我看不懂啊 |
[14:45] | X equals 25. | X等于25 |
[14:49] | And sweetheart? | 还有 亲爱的 |
[14:52] | Put away the claws. | 把爪子收起来 |
[15:04] | An axe murderer? | 持斧杀人吗 |
[15:05] | A family-murdering axe murderer. | 持斧杀了一家人 |
[15:07] | I already heard about it. | 我听说了 |
[15:09] | Wait. What? You did? How? | 等等 你听说了 从哪听说的啊 |
[15:10] | My mom called me. She knew we’d see it on the news. | 我妈打电话告诉我的 她知道新闻会报道 |
[15:11] | Perfect. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[15:13] | We’ve got Econ in five minutes. | 五分钟后经济课就要开始了 |
[15:14] | All right. Did you forget the part | 好吧 你忘了还有个用斧子 |
[15:15] | about the family-murdering axe murderer? | 杀了一家人的杀人犯逍遥法外了吗 |
[15:17] | Did you forget that your dad’s the sheriff? | 你忘了你老爸是警长了吗 |
[15:19] | They want us to stay out of it. | 他们不想让我们插手 |
[15:20] | Are you guys kidding me? | 你们搞什么 |
[15:21] | There’s a family-murdering axe murderer | 有个持斧杀了一家子的杀人犯啊 |
[15:23] | and we’re not going to do anything about it? | 我们就这么坐视不理吗 |
[15:24] | Maybe we should just let the adults handle it. | 让大人们来处理可能比较好 |
[15:28] | So two of you, you just want to stay here, | 那你们两个 就准备待在这里 |
[15:30] | school, go to class. | 待在学校 上课 |
[15:33] | Never heard anything so irresponsible in my life. | 真没见过比你们更不靠谱的了 |
[15:35] | See you at tryouts? | 选拔赛见 |
[15:38] | Hey, so that thing you wanted to talk about… | 你刚才不是想和我说什么事吗 |
[15:40] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Can we talk later? After tryouts? | -对对 -能迟点再说吗 等选拔赛过后 |
[15:42] | Do you mind waiting? It won’t be that long. | 你能等等我吗 不会太久的 |
[15:45] | I… | 我… |
[15:47] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[15:48] | Great. See you then. | 太好了 到时见 |
[16:01] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[16:48] | I said I don’t want anyone else on site. | 我说了其他人别去现场 |
[16:50] | Review the photos. And don’t blame me for the nightmares. | 看看照片 到时做恶梦了可别怪我 |
[16:53] | But Sheriff, don’t you feel like we’re missing something? | 头儿 你不觉得我们遗漏了点啥吗 |
[16:55] | Yeah. And that’s why Agent McCall | 是啊 所以麦高探员 |
[16:57] | is bringing in an expert from Quantico | 从匡提科带回了 |
[16:58] | who deals with exactly this kind of thing. | 专门研究这领域的专家 |
[17:02] | You mean the US Marshal? | 你是指那位法警 |
[17:03] | What US Marshal? | 哪个法警 |
[17:04] | I called about the case file. | 我是来要案卷的 |
[17:10] | It was the first kiss since our actual first kiss. | 这是我俩真正意义上的初吻 |
[17:13] | That’s good. You kissed her. | 多好啊 你亲了她 |
[17:14] | I did. | 我是亲了 |
[17:15] | But I didn’t. | 但又不算亲吻 |
[17:16] | Was… was it on the lips? | 是亲嘴吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:20] | Was there tongue? | 舌吻吗 |
[17:22] | No. I… | 不是 |
[17:23] | It was like how you kiss your grandmother | 就好像五岁时亲你祖母的 |
[17:24] | when you’re five. | 那种感觉 |
[17:25] | Chaste. | 纯洁之吻 |
[17:27] | You gave her a chaste kiss. | 你给了她纯洁的一吻 |
[17:28] | Yeah, and now it’s… | 是啊 所以现在… |
[17:30] | It’s all weird. | 我很纠结 |
[17:30] | It’s all completely weird and I… | 太不可思议了 |
[17:32] | I don’t know what to do. | 我都不知该咋办了 |
[17:35] | – Maybe I should text her. – No. | -也许我该发短信给她 -别 |
[17:36] | Just no with the texts. | 千万别发短信 |
[17:41] | As a reminder, it’s an open tryout today. | 提醒各位 今天是公开选拔 |
[17:44] | All positions available. | 所有位置都空着 |
[17:46] | This is a rebuilding season, people. | 是时候重建队伍了 同志们 |
[17:48] | Jackson’s gone, Lahey’s gone. | 杰克逊走了 莱希走了 |
[17:51] | Greenberg, the one guy I actually wanted gone… | 唯一一个我不想留下的格林伯格 |
[17:54] | was held back. Again. | 也再一次离开了 |
[17:56] | Get your asses on the field. | 还不给我滚回训练场 |
[18:01] | Hey, Coach… | 教练 |
[18:02] | I just wanted to ask if… | 我只想问… |
[18:04] | I was still… if I’m… you know… | 我是不是… 还在… |
[18:07] | You’re on the team, McCall. | 你还在队里 麦高 |
[18:09] | But… but am I… | 但我… |
[18:10] | everything that I was on the team before? | 还打原来的位置吗 |
[18:15] | All positions are open. | 位置都是公开竞争的 |
[18:45] | Terrible. | 糟糕透顶 |
[18:47] | Horrifying. | 可怕至极 |
[18:48] | Pathetic. | 令人可悲 |
[18:50] | Unbelievably pathetic. | 难以置信的悲哀 |
[18:52] | Is that everyone? | 没人了吗 |
[18:59] | Yep, that’s everyone. | 是的 没人了 |
[19:03] | I got ya. | 我扶你 |
[19:05] | Who came in first? | 谁跑了第一 |
[19:09] | He isn’t human. | 他绝对不是人 |
[19:11] | What is he? Like a were-cheetah? | 他是啥 猎豹吗 |
[19:12] | Does it even exist? Is that a thing? | 有这种生物吗 |
[19:15] | I think he’s just that good. | 我想他只是很出色罢了 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna puke, take me somewhere. | 我要吐了 扶我去别处 |
[19:17] | Okay, come on. | 好的 走吧 |
[19:22] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[19:24] | Me? Nothing. | 我吗 没事 |
[19:26] | You reek of anxiety. And it’s distracting. | 你满脸焦虑 我都没法专心看书了 |
[19:29] | What’s going on? | 到底出啥事了 |
[19:32] | Scott and I sort of had this thing happen. | 斯科特和我发生了点事 |
[19:34] | But it wasn’t much of a thing. | 但也不是什么大事 |
[19:35] | And I’m starting to think it never was anything | 我觉得会不会是我 |
[19:38] | at all. | 想多了 |
[19:39] | What do you want it to be? | 你希望是怎样 |
[19:42] | More. | 我希望更上一层 |
[20:13] | You know, maybe he’s only good in goal. | 也许他只擅长守门 |
[20:15] | You know, just totally useless on the rest of the field. | 其他位置一窍不通 |
[20:24] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[20:28] | Maybe he’s just perfect at everything. I hate this kid! | 也许他就是什么都擅长 我恨这家伙 |
[20:31] | You don’t have to hate him. | 你不用恨他 |
[20:33] | The team needs new players. | 队伍需要新人 |
[20:34] | What about a new team captain? | 如果他成了新队长呢 |
[21:02] | – Nice, McCall. – Hey, Garrett… | -好球啊 麦高 -加雷特 |
[21:04] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[21:24] | Isn’t the captain supposed to be one of the best players on the team? | 队长难道不应该是球技最好的人吗 |
[21:28] | Or good? | 至少是不错 |
[21:33] | Dude, what is going on with you? | 兄弟 你怎么了 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. I’m having a really off day. | 我不知道 我今天状态很差 |
[21:36] | Off day? You were dying out there! | 状态差 你简直是在挣扎 |
[21:37] | I feel actual physical pain watching you. | 我看你投球都觉得蛋疼 |
[21:40] | I didn’t see you make any shots. | 你可是一次都没把球扔进去 |
[21:41] | Yes, that is because I’m terrible, though, Scott. | 是啊 因为我球技本来就烂 斯科特 |
[21:43] | You… You are the Alpha. | 你可是阿尔法狼 |
[21:44] | Not on the field. I’m a human on the field. | 在球场上不是 在球场上我只是普通人 |
[21:46] | Well, human you is kind of sucking at the moment. | 普通人版的你表现真是够烂 |
[21:49] | So do you think there is any way | 你有没有考虑过 |
[21:50] | you can use just like a little tiny bit of wolf power? | 稍稍利用一下狼人力量呢 |
[21:52] | It’s cheating. | 那是作弊 |
[21:53] | I know it is! | 我当然知道 |
[21:54] | It’s just I hate seeing this little | 我只是讨厌看到 |
[21:58] | after you worked your tushie off. I hate it. | 你明明付出了那么多努力 我很不爽 |
[22:04] | Yes! Hot damn! Yeah! | 好球 太屌了 |
[22:21] | Hustle! | 动作快点 |
[22:22] | McCall and Stilinski, grab the long sticks. | 麦高和斯蒂林斯 拿上长杆 |
[22:25] | You’re covering goal for two-on-ones. | 你们要在二对一训练里做防守方 |
[22:27] | Let’s go! Line it up! | 开始 排好队形 |
[22:29] | We still don’t know if he’s a werewolf, too. | 我们仍然不知道他是不是狼人 |
[22:31] | And if he is, he’d just be cheating. | 如果他是 那他就作弊了 |
[22:33] | And we’d just be cheating the cheater. | 我们要以彼之道还施彼身 |
[22:34] | But he’s not. I’d know. | 但他不是 |
[22:35] | I’d be able to catch a scent or something. | 否则我能感觉到气味什么的 |
[22:38] | Maybe you need to get closer. | 也许你应该靠近些 |
[22:42] | I think I’m about to get my chance. | 我想我就要得到机会了 |
[23:05] | That’s my boys! | 太棒了 |
[23:11] | Those two are like sons to me. | 那两人就是我亲儿子 |
[23:24] | Yes! | 好球 |
[23:37] | That’s how you do it! | 你们就该这么做 |
[23:39] | That’s how it’s done! | 球就该这么打 |
[24:28] | That was luck! | 那是撞大运 |
[24:30] | Oh, no, Malia. Don’t get involved. | 不 玛丽亚 别掺和了 |
[24:32] | Do-over! | 再来一次 |
[24:33] | Sweetheart, there’s no do-overs. This is a practice. | 宝贝 没有第二次 这只是训练 |
[24:36] | Ten bucks on Scott and Stiles. | 我赌斯科特和斯泰尔斯十元钱 |
[24:38] | I’ll take that action. | 那就跟你赌一次 |
[24:39] | Hey! Get back in there, Liam. | 回来 利亚姆 |
[25:18] | Don’t move! Don’t touch him! | 别动 别碰他 |
[25:21] | I’m okay, Coach. I’m all right. | 我没事 教练 我没事 |
[25:28] | I think it’s my leg. | 我的腿不对劲 |
[25:29] | I think we better get him to the nurse. | 我想我们应该带他去检查一下 |
[25:33] | You guy’s take a lap. | 你们去跑圈 |
[25:36] | Run around… Start running around the field! | 跑圈 绕着球场跑圈 |
[25:38] | Stupid! | 蠢货 |
[25:47] | Wow! Nice catch. | 接得好 |
[25:50] | Throw it back. | 把球掷回来 |
[25:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[25:58] | Someone ask her if she’s ever played lacrosse. | 谁问问她是不是以前打过长曲棍球 |
[26:30] | Beacon County Sheriff’s Department! | 比肯县警察 |
[26:33] | This is a crime scene. Show yourself. | 这里是犯罪现场 快出来 |
[26:51] | There’s nothing in here about Kate. | 这里没有任何有关凯特的东西 |
[26:53] | This killer used an axe. | 凶手用了一把斧子 |
[26:55] | Actually, he used a military tomahawk. | 事实上 他用的是军用战斧 |
[27:01] | That’s not in this report. | 这份报告里没写 |
[27:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:05] | Are you going to tell me what else you know? | 能告诉我你还知道什么吗 |
[27:06] | Not yet. | 暂时不行 |
[27:07] | ‘Cause I don’t really know much. | 因为我也不是很了解 |
[27:09] | But you know something. | 但你知道一些 |
[27:12] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[27:15] | The problem is the people I need to talk to right now, | 问题是现在我要去找的那些人 |
[27:18] | don’t talk to people like you. | 不会理像你这样的人 |
[27:19] | You want me to wait for you? | 你想让我等你吗 |
[27:23] | I want you to trust me. | 我想让你相信我 |
[27:25] | And why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[27:27] | I don’t know anything about you. | 我对你一无所知 |
[27:29] | Yeah, well, I know you. | 但是我了解你 |
[27:33] | And I know what you really want. | 我知道你真正想要的东西 |
[27:40] | You want what Kate stole from you. | 你想要夺回凯特偷走的东西 |
[27:48] | It means the true nature of someone is reflected in their eyes. | 意思是说眼睛能够展示人的本性 |
[27:51] | In your case, | 而你的本性 |
[27:53] | the color of your eyes. | 看眸色就知道 |
[28:07] | You get a week. | 给你一周时间 |
[28:24] | Hey, sorry about all that. | 真不好意思 |
[28:26] | We’re taking Liam to the hospital. | 我们得送利亚姆去医院 |
[28:27] | It might be a sprain, it could also be a break. | 有可能是扭伤 也可能是骨折 |
[28:30] | It’s okay. I get it. We can talk later? | 没关系 我明白 以后再谈是吗 |
[28:36] | And I’m sorry about before. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[28:39] | Before before? | 之前的之前 |
[28:40] | When I did that thing in the hallway? | 在走廊上发生的事 |
[28:44] | It’s fine. Totally okay. | 没事 没有关系 |
[28:47] | I didn’t mean to make things awkward. | 我不想让事情变得尴尬 |
[28:48] | Or weird. | 或者奇怪 |
[28:51] | Really. I’m sorry. | 真的 对不起 |
[29:18] | You know what? I’m not sorry. | 你知道吗 我不后悔 |
[29:46] | Text me later? | 一会儿给我发短信 |
[30:00] | I would try to explain it, but… | 我也想解释 但是 |
[30:02] | I’ve never gotten a satisfactory explanation myself. | 我自己都没想明白怎么回事 |
[30:05] | Just an unusual habit of showing up | 所以这是你的特别习惯吗 |
[30:07] | at places where people have been brutally murdered? | 习惯于出现在人们被残忍杀害的现场 |
[30:13] | Are you saying I have a reputation? | 你是说我是个疯子 |
[30:15] | An unusual one. | 与众不同罢了 |
[30:17] | Maybe you’re psychic. | 有可能你是个灵媒 |
[30:21] | Don’t tell me you believe all that? | 别跟我说你信这套 |
[30:27] | I’d like to say I don’t believe in anything. | 我想说我什么都不信 |
[30:30] | But I keep an open mind. | 可我思想挺开放的 |
[30:33] | But if you’re looking for dead bodies, | 但如果你要找尸体的话 |
[30:35] | I think you’re a little late. | 似乎来晚了 |
[31:59] | I think it’s a game locker. | 我觉得这是个储存猎物的柜子 |
[32:01] | Like venison. | 比如鹿肉 |
[32:03] | Hunting’s legal in some parts of the state, but… | 狩猎在某些地方是合法的 但是… |
[32:13] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:20] | It’s not venison. | 这不是鹿肉 |
[32:32] | Are you sure you don’t want to eat something? | 你确定你不想吃点东西 |
[32:35] | Yes. | 不想 |
[32:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:41] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有需要的话随时叫我 |
[32:44] | There’s a Deputy standing right outside. | 外面有警官守着 |
[32:57] | Uh… Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[33:02] | Don’t worry, Liam. We’ll take good care of you. | 别担心 利亚姆 我们会好好照顾你 |
[33:08] | I got to get going. I promised Malia I’d help her study. | 我得走了 我答应玛丽亚要辅导她学习 |
[33:10] | Sure. I want to check on him anyway. | 好的 反正我也想多了解一下他 |
[33:15] | Hey, I don’t need to say that wasn’t your fault, right? | 不用我说吧 这不是你的错 懂吗 |
[33:19] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:21] | Scott, if you had used any wolf power | 斯科特 如果你用了狼人力量 |
[33:23] | that kid wouldn’t be limping, he’d be crawling, | 那孩子就不止瘸了 他就得爬着 |
[33:25] | back to the other half of his body. | 去找他身体的另一半 |
[33:27] | If I hadn’t been so worried about being captain | 如果我不是那么在意当队长的事 |
[33:29] | he wouldn’t be hurt either. | 他也不会受伤 |
[33:33] | It’s okay to want something | 有时候想为自己 |
[33:34] | for yourself once in a while. | 争取一些东西很正常 |
[33:39] | Team captain, Alpha werewolf. | 不管是队长 还是阿尔法狼 |
[33:43] | You’re still only human. | 你依旧还是人类 |
[33:55] | Ken, would you please call the real estate agent | 肯恩 你能给房产经纪人打个电话吗 |
[33:58] | and ask him why not a single person has come to this open house? | 问他为什么没有任何人来参观房子 |
[34:01] | I think I know why. | 我似乎知道为什么 |
[34:06] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[34:16] | Hey, we’re not finished yet. | 我们还没看完呢 |
[34:19] | Yes, we are. | 已经看完了 |
[34:25] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[34:27] | I promised I’d help you study. | 我答应了要辅导你学习 |
[34:30] | Then we can go back to that. | 然后我们再来干这事 |
[34:33] | Lots of that. | 而且可以很多次 |
[34:36] | Like, so much… | 多到… |
[34:44] | What’s with all the highlighters anyway? | 荧光笔这几个色是什么意思 |
[34:46] | Green is for the things I understand. | 绿色代表我懂了 |
[34:49] | Yellow, is for “I’m working on it,” | 黄色代表正在努力弄明白 |
[34:51] | and… | 还有 |
[34:54] | Red means I have no clue. | 红色代表毫无头绪 |
[34:57] | I am mostly using red. | 我基本上都用红色 |
[35:15] | Study first, remember? | 不是说好先学习吗 |
[35:24] | So, what’s the secret? | 秘诀是什么 |
[35:26] | Why is math impossible for me | 为什么我对数学一窍不通 |
[35:28] | and easy for you guys? | 你们学起来却那么轻松 |
[35:30] | Because we usually use notes. | 因为我们通常会记笔记 |
[35:32] | Then somebody needs to give me notes on Lydia’s notes, | 那得先给我一份莉迪亚笔记的笔记 |
[35:34] | because I don’t understand any of this. | 因为我完全看不懂 |
[35:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | Lydia wrote these? | 这是莉迪亚写的吗 |
[35:44] | Yeah. What are they? | 对 这些是什么 |
[35:50] | They’re not math. | 这不是数学 |
[35:58] | Okay, just… | 好了 |
[36:05] | It’s broken, isn’t it? | 骨头断了是吗 |
[36:07] | It’s definitely going to need an X-ray. | 肯定需要照个X光看看了 |
[36:09] | It’s broken. And it’s my fault. | 是断了 是我的错 |
[36:13] | You want to tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[36:17] | I went up against two juniors. | 我和两个高二学生对着干了 |
[36:22] | One of them is captain of the team. | 其中一个是队长 |
[36:27] | Remember what we always say? | 我总是告诫你嘛 |
[36:30] | Play smart, not hard. | 智取 不要莽撞 |
[36:35] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[36:37] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[36:41] | Your mom might be mad at me for getting you into lacrosse, | 你妈妈可能会怪我带你玩长曲棍球 |
[36:43] | but maybe we should both wait | 但我们都先别慌 |
[36:44] | for the X-ray before we panic. | 等X光结果出来再说 |
[36:46] | And trust me… | 相信我 |
[36:48] | I have more reason to panic than you. | 我比你要担心得多 |
[36:52] | It’s not over yet. | 还没出结果呢 |
[36:56] | Wait for the X-ray. | 等X光出来再说吧 |
[37:09] | – Hey, Lydia. – Where are you? | -莉迪亚 -你在哪 |
[37:10] | I couldn’t call… I couldn’t get away from the deputy. | 我打不了… 那名警察一直跟着我 |
[37:12] | Okay, slow down… | 慢点说 |
[37:14] | You need to get to the hospital. | 你要到医院去 |
[37:14] | You need to get there right now. | 现在就去 |
[37:16] | The son, the only one who survived… | 那个儿子 那个唯一活下来的人 |
[37:18] | He’s there. | 他在医院 |
[37:20] | So am I. I’m at the hospital too. | 我也在医院 |
[37:22] | Then find him. Find Sean Walcott. | 找到他 找到肖恩·沃尔科特 |
[37:26] | Sean, are you awake? | 肖恩 你醒了吗 |
[37:29] | The Sheriff’s on his way, I’m going to need you to wake up. | 警长一会就到 你得起来了 |
[37:47] | I couldn’t help it. I’m so hungry. | 我控制不了 我太饿了 |
[37:51] | I’m just so hungry! | 我只是太饿了 |
[38:01] | Wait! Hold the doors! | 等等 别关门 |
[38:10] | I think I’m ready to talk now. | 我现在可以聊聊了 |
[38:15] | No! | 不要 |
[38:18] | Leave me alone! | 放开我 |
[38:19] | No! | 不要 |
[38:42] | I’m okay. I’m all right. | 我没事 没事的 |
[38:44] | – Are you sure? – Go get that son of a bitch. | -你确定吗 -去抓那个混蛋 |
[38:54] | Anyone hear that? | 有人听到吗 |
[38:59] | I thought I heard someone… | 我好像听到有人… |
[39:14] | Get back! | 后退 |
[39:15] | You don’t need to do this. | 你不用这样 |
[39:17] | Whatever it is. Whatever you are, | 不管是什么 无论你是谁 |
[39:19] | we can help you. | 我们都可以帮你 |
[39:20] | No, you can’t. | 不 你帮不了 |
[39:22] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 |
[39:24] | Wendigos don’t need help. | 雪怪不需要帮助 |
[39:26] | We need food! | 我们只需要食物 |
[39:28] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[39:51] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[40:03] | I can’t hold on! | 我抓不住了 |