时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Someone ask her if she’s ever played lacrosse. | 谁问问她是不是以前打过长曲棍球 |
[00:06] | The kid’s got some serious anger issues. | 他相当暴躁易怒 |
[00:08] | Does anyone recognize the handle “Benefactor”? | 有人知道这个捐助者是谁吗 |
[00:10] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[00:11] | The key to break the code. | 破解密码的钥匙 |
[00:14] | It’s a dead pool. | 是个死亡名单 |
[00:15] | He’s an assassin. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[00:19] | Our friend just sent me a text. | 我们的朋友给我发了条短信 |
[01:51] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[01:58] | The sun, the moon, the truth. | 太阳 月亮 和真理 |
[03:09] | Get in! | 进来 |
[03:10] | Come on, she’s coming, get in! | 快 她就要追上来了 进来 |
[03:17] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[03:19] | I can’t believe you fell for that. | 你居然这么好骗 |
[04:03] | So, the Walcott’s were the first. | 首先是沃尔科特 |
[04:05] | At least the first that we know about. | 至少他是我们所知的第一个 |
[04:07] | Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. | 四尸命案 肖恩 他哥哥和他的父母 |
[04:11] | They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. | 他们被名为”静默人”的职业杀手杀害 |
[04:17] | Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. | 他的武器是一把军用战斧 |
[04:19] | But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale | 但后来静默人又被彼得·霍尔杀了 |
[04:21] | after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. | 在这之前他试图用克莱莫地雷炸死德里克 |
[04:34] | Next was Demarco. | 接下来是德马科 |
[04:35] | He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia’s lake house. | 他去莉迪亚家的湖边别墅送啤酒 |
[04:38] | And got decapitated outside his car. | 然后就在车边被砍头了 |
[04:43] | Does the scent tell you anything? | 闻到什么气味了吗 |
[04:45] | Definitely a werewolf. But there’s more. | 肯定是狼人 但还有别的 |
[04:47] | I think he was part of a pack. | 我觉得他是某个狼群的一员 |
[04:48] | Well, if he was, they’ll be looking for him. | 如果真的是 他们会来找他的 |
[04:55] | And then last night, | 然后昨晚 |
[04:57] | 23-year-old Carrie Hudson. | 23岁的卡莉·哈德森死了 |
[04:59] | It’s a dead pool. | 这是个死亡名单 |
[05:00] | A hit list of supernatural creatures. | 一份刺杀超自然生物的名单 |
[05:03] | This is only part of it. | 这只是一部分 |
[05:04] | The rest still has to be decoded. | 其余的还没有破译出来 |
[05:08] | – Who found the list? – Lydia. | -谁找到的名单 -莉迪亚 |
[05:11] | – How? – She wrote it. | -怎么找到的 -她写的 |
[05:12] | Actually, she transcribed it. Without realizing it. | 实际上 她是在没意识的情况下写出来的 |
[05:16] | – Banshee? – Banshee. | -女妖行为 -没错 |
[05:17] | Beautiful. | 很好 |
[05:19] | All right, what are these numbers next to the names? | 好吧 那名字旁的这些数字是什么 |
[05:21] | We’re getting to that. | 我们一会就解释 |
[05:22] | First, you need to know | 首先 你得知道 |
[05:23] | that the code was broken with a cipher key. | 这代码是被一个解码密钥破解的 |
[05:26] | Wait. You mean, like a… like a key word? | 等等 你是说类似于一个关键词吗 |
[05:27] | It’s actually a name. | 实际上是一个名字 |
[05:29] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[05:37] | Her name broke a third of the list. | 她的名字破解了这名单的三分之一 |
[05:40] | And now we think there’s two other cipher keys. | 现在我们觉得还有另外两个解码密钥 |
[05:44] | Which will give us the rest of the names. | 那会帮我们破解其余的名单 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:49] | So how do we get the cipher keys? | 我们怎么才能拿到那解码密钥 |
[05:51] | Same way we got the code. | 同样的方法 |
[05:53] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[05:54] | She’s been out at the lake house all weekend | 她整个周末都待在湖边别墅里 |
[05:55] | trying to find the other two key words. | 试图找出其他两个密钥 |
[07:00] | You didn’t know about Demarco or Carrie. | 你不认识德马科和卡莉 |
[07:04] | And what about these other two names on the list? | 那这名单上的其他两个名字呢 |
[07:05] | Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town. | 凯琳·拜彻和埃利斯·汤 |
[07:09] | They werewolves too? | 他们也是狼人吗 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:11] | But Deaton said that | 但徳亚顿说 |
[07:12] | the Nemeton would draw supernatural creatures here. | 圣洞会把超自然生物吸引到这里 |
[07:14] | Here being Beacon Hills? | 这里是指比肯山吗 |
[07:16] | Or Beacon County? | 还是比肯县 |
[07:18] | The population of Beacon Hills is just under 30,000. | 比肯山的人口还不到三万 |
[07:20] | And dropping. | 而且还在减少 |
[07:23] | But if we’re talking Beacon County, | 但如果我们说的是比肯县 |
[07:25] | then you’re looking at close to 500,000. | 那就有将近五十万人 |
[07:30] | Look, how many werewolves, | 这得有多少狼人 |
[07:33] | banshees, kitsunes | 报丧女妖 狐妖 |
[07:34] | and whatever the hell else is out there are we talking about? | 还有其他什么东西 |
[07:38] | And what happens if the next cipher key | 如果下个密钥解密的名字 |
[07:39] | uncovers not 12 names but 100? | 不是12个而是100个呢 |
[07:42] | We don’t think there would be that many. There’s a limit. | 应该不会有那么多 有限制的 |
[07:44] | Because of the numbers. | 因为这些数字 |
[07:47] | We think that once we decode the names, | 我们觉得这些名字一旦解密 |
[07:50] | the numbers will add up to 117. | 数字之和会等于117 |
[07:54] | 117 what? | 117多少 |
[07:55] | Million. | 11700万 |
[08:07] | 117 million dollars, Dad. | 一亿一千七百万 爸爸 |
[08:09] | Stolen from the Hale vault | 从霍尔家金库偷走的钱 |
[08:10] | and is being used by someone to finance all these murders. | 被某人用来雇杀手了 |
[08:14] | Someone who wants every supernatural in Beacon Hills dead. | 这人想杀光比肯山的所有超自然生物 |
[08:26] | So the coded list goes out. | 所以这个名单泄出了 |
[08:29] | And somehow these professional assassins get that list. | 而这些职业杀手拿到了这份名单 |
[08:32] | And a cipher key. | 以及解码密钥 |
[08:33] | And then they go after the names on the list. | 他们追杀名单上的人 |
[08:36] | They being killers with no mouths, | 这些杀手没有嘴 |
[08:39] | tomahawks, thermo-cut wires | 拿着军用战斧 热熔电线 |
[08:41] | that can take your head off. | 能把人的头直接割下来 |
[08:43] | Let me see. Carrie was also stabbed. | 看这里 卡莉还被人捅过 |
[08:46] | What’s this mark? | 这个标记是什么 |
[08:47] | We’re not sure yet. We’re waiting on the ME’s report. | 还不确定 在等法医的鉴定报告 |
[08:50] | There’s one other thing I don’t get. | 还有一件事我不明白 |
[08:52] | How did this new assassin know that Demarco | 这个新杀手怎么知道德马科 |
[08:56] | was going to be at the lake house? | 会出现在湖边小屋 |
[08:57] | Everyone knows he delivers kegs to teenagers | 大家都知道他会给青少年送啤酒 |
[08:59] | for a little extra cash. | 为了多赚点小费 |
[09:03] | So whoever ordered that keg | 所以那个点了啤酒的人 |
[09:07] | killed Demarco. | 杀了德马科 |
[09:08] | Yeah, it was someone at the party. | 没错 是派对上的人 |
[09:10] | A student. | 一个学生 |
[09:18] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[09:20] | I can handle a scratch or two | 一点抓伤没关系 |
[09:21] | if I know we’re eventually going for the real money. | 只要能发大财 |
[09:24] | The seven figure money. | 七位数的钱 |
[09:26] | – We are. – When? | -没错 -什么时候行动 |
[09:29] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[09:39] | It’s not that we’re wanting to talk to you. | 不是我们想跟你谈 |
[09:41] | It’s that we were wondering if you wanted to talk to us. | 我们只是在想 你什么时候想跟我们谈 |
[09:44] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[09:45] | About something that you forgot to mention? | 谈一些你忘记跟我们说的事 |
[09:47] | – Something important. – How important? | -很重要的事 -有多重要 |
[09:49] | Exceptionally. | 相当重要 |
[09:52] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[09:54] | You know? | 你知道了 |
[09:58] | We know. | 我们都知道了 |
[10:02] | Look, I was going to tell you. | 我本想告诉你的 |
[10:03] | We were going to tell you everything. | 我们本想把一切都告诉你们 |
[10:05] | About the dead pool, | 关于死亡名单 |
[10:06] | the assassins, the killings. | 那些杀手 还有谋杀案 |
[10:08] | But I didn’t want you to worry. | 但是我怕你担心嘛 |
[10:10] | I was talking about you joining the lacrosse team. | 我是在说你加入长曲棍球队的事 |
[10:16] | Then never mind. | 那就当我没说 |
[10:21] | Dead pool? | 死亡名单 |
[10:25] | You know how I keep reminding Garrett to give me back my hoodie? | 我一直在提醒加雷特 把我的帽衫还回来 |
[10:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:30] | Well, I remembered you said | 我记得你说过 |
[10:31] | he lived in that housing development on Spaulding. | 他住在斯波尔丁住宅小区 |
[10:33] | So I went there and guess what? | 我去了一趟 你猜怎么着 |
[10:35] | The housing development is still in development. | 那个住宅小区还在施工 |
[10:38] | – So? – There are no houses yet. | -然后呢 -根本没有房子 |
[10:40] | So unless the dude lives in some backhoe, | 除非他住在挖土机里 |
[10:43] | there’s something he’s not telling us. | 否则他一定是瞒着我们什么事 |
[10:47] | And then there’s this other dude, man, he’s… | 还有另一个男的 我跟你说 |
[10:49] | He’s been acting really strange. | 他也很奇怪 |
[10:50] | Running to school for no reason. | 突然就开始跑着上学 |
[10:52] | Disappearing at parties. | 派对上离奇消失 |
[10:55] | Used to be my best friend. | 他原来是我的好朋友 |
[11:00] | And he was apparently on steroids. | 他肯定吃了什么类固醇 |
[11:03] | – What? – You’re not actually going to try to lift that, are you? | -什么 -你不是真要举这个吧 |
[11:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:12] | I mean, is it about the game tonight? | 是因为今晚的比赛吗 |
[11:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:14] | It’s just a scrimmage. | 只是训练赛而已 |
[11:15] | You know who you’re playing, right? | 你知道你要上场的吧 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[11:19] | I mean, no. | 不对 |
[11:21] | I guess I missed the announcement. | 我好像没听到通知 |
[11:23] | Liam, it’s your old school. | 利亚姆 是跟你原来的学校打 |
[11:26] | Devenford Prep. | 德文福德预科学校 |
[11:37] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:41] | Where’s my stick? | 我的球杆呢 |
[12:08] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[12:31] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[12:40] | You’re right. He is angry. | 你是对的 他是爱生气 |
[12:50] | This one’s yours. | 这根才是你的 |
[12:57] | Get to class, Liam. | 去上课吧 利亚姆 |
[13:14] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么 |
[13:16] | You’re gonna be good at this. | 你会成为很棒的头狼的 |
[13:18] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑啦 |
[13:20] | I am totally unprepared. | 我根本没准备好 |
[13:23] | Remember how you said you could teach me a few things? | 你不是说要教我一些东西吗 |
[13:25] | I think, right now I could use a full-on training manual. | 我觉得现在是时候了 |
[13:28] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 我只教你一件事 |
[13:30] | That anger he’s got? | 那就是 他的怒火 |
[13:33] | It’ll make him strong. | 会让他变强大 |
[13:34] | And dangerous. | 还会危险 |
[13:35] | Very. | 非常 |
[13:42] | This was supposed to be | 我这学期本该 |
[13:43] | the semester I could focus on school again. | 以学习为重点 |
[13:51] | But Kate’s back. | 结果凯特回来了 |
[13:53] | And I’ve got a Beta. | 我还有了只贝塔狼 |
[13:55] | And there’s a dead pool. | 还有死亡名单 |
[13:59] | If all our names are on that list, | 如果我们的名字都在上面 |
[14:01] | then that’s what we should be focused on. | 那它才应该是我们的重点 |
[14:04] | Do you think Lydia can get that second key? | 莉迪亚能找到第二把密钥吗 |
[14:08] | She’s working on it. | 她还在找 |
[14:23] | Please stop hovering. | 别围着我转了 |
[14:25] | I’m not hovering. I’m waiting. | 我没有围着你转 我是在等待 |
[14:27] | Draw something. Write something. | 画点什么 写点什么 |
[14:29] | We need to know who else is on that list. | 我们得知道还有谁在名单上 |
[14:32] | You mean, you need to know if you’re on the list. | 你是想知道你是否在名单上 |
[14:35] | If someone’s coming to take my head off, | 如果有人想取我首级 |
[14:37] | then, yeah, I’d like to know. | 我确实想知道 |
[14:48] | Can you please just sit down? | 坐下好吗 |
[14:51] | You’re making me nervous. | 你让我紧张了 |
[14:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:10] | – Lydia. – What? | -莉迪亚 -怎么了 |
[15:13] | Oh, my God, what? | 怎么啦 |
[15:16] | Maybe we need help, | 我想我们需要帮助 |
[15:19] | from another banshee. | 另一只女妖的帮助 |
[15:23] | Meredith. | 梅里迪斯 |
[15:27] | Economic disparity | 经济差异 |
[15:29] | exists in all forms. | 存在于一切组织 |
[15:31] | Well, take sports, for example. | 比如体育 |
[15:33] | Some teams have better training facilities. | 有些团队有更好的训练设施 |
[15:36] | Some have better equipment. | 有些有更好的装备 |
[15:38] | Unlike Beacon Hills | 不像比肯山 |
[15:39] | that can barely afford the duct tape | 只能买些胶带 |
[15:41] | to keep our equipment together. | 勉强保持装备能用 |
[15:45] | You know, Stilinski, | 斯蒂林斯 |
[15:50] | if I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, | 如果我要给你对我的干扰打分 |
[15:52] | you’d be an A plus student. | 你一定是最高分 |
[15:55] | Thanks, Coach. | 谢谢教练关照 |
[15:57] | Put those pictures away. | 把照片收起来 |
[16:02] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[16:08] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底怎么了 |
[16:12] | Don’t answer that. | 不用回答了 |
[16:19] | It’s a lacrosse player. | 是名长曲棍球手 |
[16:22] | The killer’s on the team. | 凶手在球队里 |
[16:33] | This… this is pointless. | 这完全是无用功 |
[16:34] | Most of the team plays with their own gear. | 大多数球员用的都是自己的装备 |
[16:36] | Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick | 与其去找一根里面藏着匕首的 |
[16:38] | with a hidden dagger in it, | 长曲棍球杆 |
[16:39] | we should be trying to get the game canceled? | 不如看能不能取消比赛 |
[16:41] | The game’s the best way to catch him red-handed. | 比赛了才能抓他个现形 |
[16:43] | But what if he’s red-handed ’cause his hands are covered | 如果抓他现行时 |
[16:45] | in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? | 他杀人的行为已经成功了怎么办 |
[16:48] | Which, by the way, could be either of you guys. | 顺便说一句 你俩都有可能就是死者 |
[16:51] | Or Liam. | 或者利亚姆 |
[16:53] | Well, we don’t have the whole list and he could be on it. | 我们没有完整名单 他有可能也在上面 |
[16:55] | We don’t know anything about the list. | 对于名单我们一无所知 |
[16:56] | How it’s made, how it’s updated. | 怎么做的 怎么更新的 |
[16:59] | I mean, who’s been out taking a supernatural census anyway? | 再说 谁会做超自然人口普查啊 |
[17:03] | How do they even know about me? | 他们怎么会知道我是 |
[17:04] | They know about everyone. | 他们谁都知道 |
[17:07] | I think Kira’s right. | 我觉得吉良说得对 |
[17:08] | I think we should stop the game. | 我们应该终止比赛 |
[17:12] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[17:16] | Neither am I. | 我也不怕 |
[17:18] | Well, I’m terrified. And I’m not even on the list. | 我很怕 而且我还没在名单上 |
[17:21] | Guys, these are professional killers. | 两位 这些人是职业杀手 |
[17:23] | It’s their profession. | 杀人就是他们的职业 |
[17:25] | One of them’s got a thermo-cut wire that cuts heads off. | 其中一人有热熔电线 能把人脑袋切下来 |
[17:28] | Who knows what else they have? | 谁知道他们还有什么啊 |
[17:31] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[17:33] | That’s wolfsbane? | 这就是附子草吗 |
[17:36] | I thought it was purple. | 我以为它是紫色的 |
[17:39] | Not this species. | 这种不是 |
[17:40] | Which is very rare and very expensive. | 这种附子草极其罕见又昂贵 |
[17:44] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[17:45] | “Don’t screw up”? | 不要搞砸了 |
[17:49] | Don’t miss. | 不要失手 |
[17:51] | Okay, all you have to do is nick him. It’ll work fast. | 你只要划伤他就行了 很快就会生效 |
[17:55] | Even on an Alpha. | 阿尔法狼也不例外 |
[18:00] | We gonna do this again? | 我们又要讨论一次吗 |
[18:02] | I’m just saying I don’t know why we’re going after a Beta | 我只是不明白为什么要去杀贝塔狼 |
[18:05] | when there’s an Alpha on the field. | 明明手边就有一只阿尔法狼 |
[18:06] | Because an entire pack of Alphas went after McCall | 因为之前有一整群阿尔法狼来杀麦高 |
[18:09] | and he was the one left standing. | 而他是最后活下来的人 |
[18:12] | It’s a lot of money. | 可他值很多钱 |
[18:14] | So is the Beta. | 贝塔狼也是 |
[18:40] | Eichen House says Meredith can’t have visitors | 艾兴之屋说除非有家人允许 |
[18:42] | without permission from a family member. | 否则梅里迪斯不能接见访客 |
[18:44] | That’s not gonna be easy since her whole family is dead. | 那就麻烦了 因为她全家都死了 |
[18:47] | Perfect. | 非常好 |
[18:48] | Okay, maybe we go back to the art room? | 要不我们回美术教室 |
[18:50] | Or music room? | 或者音乐教室 |
[18:52] | I’m not plucking piano strings for two hours | 我才不要为了什么超自然启示 |
[18:54] | waiting for some supernatural inspiration. | 去拨两个小时琴弦 |
[18:57] | Fine. What else do banshees do? | 好吧 女妖还会做什么 |
[18:59] | You think I know? | 你觉得我知道吗 |
[19:03] | I can’t just turn this on. | 我不能说开就开 |
[19:06] | I’m not like you guys. | 我不像你们 |
[19:09] | I don’t have claws, | 我没有爪子 |
[19:10] | or glowing eyes or super senses. | 没发光的眼睛 超强感官 |
[19:14] | I just have voices in my head. | 我只是脑袋里有声音 |
[19:31] | Liam, wait. What, no, no, no, no. | 利亚姆 等等 不要去啊 |
[19:33] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[19:34] | Brett! | 布雷特 |
[19:38] | Ah, here we go. | 又来了 |
[19:47] | I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[19:50] | have a good game. | 祝你比赛顺利 |
[19:54] | That’s cute, Liam. | 太可爱了 利亚姆 |
[19:56] | Is that what they told you to say in Anger Management? | 愤怒管理课程教你的吗 |
[19:58] | Apologize and everything’s fine? | 道个歉 然后一切就完好如初了吗 |
[20:02] | You demolished Coach’s car. | 你毁了教练的车 |
[20:05] | I paid for it. | 我赔了 |
[20:06] | Yeah, you’re going to pay for it. | 对啊 你是得付出代价 |
[20:07] | We’re gonna break you in half out there. | 我们会把你一分两半 |
[20:11] | And it’s gonna be all your fault. | 而且都是你的错 |
[20:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, let’s go. | 淡定 淡定 走吧 |
[20:20] | Hey, what’s going on prep students? | 预科生们 怎么样啊 |
[20:21] | Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing? | 欢迎来到我们这个小公立高中 你好吗 |
[20:24] | Stiles. That’s a firm handshake you got there. | 我是斯泰尔斯 你握手真有力 |
[20:27] | Uh, we’re very excited for scrimmage tonight. | 今天晚上的训练赛真让人激动 |
[20:29] | Uh, but Let’s keep it clean, all right? | 但是咱文明点 好吗 |
[20:31] | No rough stuff out there. | 赛场无暴力 |
[20:32] | All right, see you on the field. | 好了 场上见 |
[20:34] | Go. | 走吧 |
[20:50] | Okay, you calm yet? | 你冷静点了吗 |
[20:57] | Okay! Okay! | 好了 好了 |
[21:05] | That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher’s. | 你不是说你砸的那辆车是你老师的吗 |
[21:08] | He was also my coach. | 他也是我的教练 |
[21:10] | He benched me for the entire season. | 整个赛季都不让我上场 |
[21:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:15] | I got a couple of red cards. | 我得了几张红牌 |
[21:17] | Just a couple? | 就几张吗 |
[21:22] | You gotta be honest with us. | 你得给我们说实话 |
[21:25] | What else happened? | 还发生什么了 |
[21:26] | Nothing. | 没了 |
[21:29] | I got kicked out of school. | 我被学校开除了 |
[21:32] | They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation. | 他们把我送到心理医生那做诊断 |
[21:35] | What did they call it? | 诊断结果是什么 |
[21:36] | Intermittent Explosive Disorder. | 间歇性狂暴症 |
[21:38] | I.E.D.? | IED吗 |
[21:39] | You’re literally an I.E.D.? | 你居然有间歇性狂暴症吗 |
[21:41] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[21:42] | That’s great. Gives you powers to a walking time bomb. | 赞啊 恭喜你获得了定时炸弹 |
[21:45] | Did they give you anything for it? | 医生给你开药了吗 |
[21:46] | Risperdal. | 维思通 |
[21:48] | It’s an antipsychotic. | 是一种安定药 |
[21:50] | Oh, this just gets better. | 更赞了 |
[21:51] | – But I don’t take it. – Obviously. | -但我没吃 -看出来了 |
[21:53] | I can’t play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired. | 吃药就不能打长曲棍球了 太容易疲倦 |
[21:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:59] | I think you should bail out of the game. | 我认为你应该退出比赛 |
[22:00] | Tell Coach your leg is still hurting. | 跟教练说你腿还没好 |
[22:01] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[22:04] | I can do this. | 我可以上场 |
[22:06] | Especially if you’re there. | 尤其你也在场上 |
[22:09] | But, Liam, it’s not just about the game. | 但是 利亚姆 不光是比赛的事 |
[22:12] | We think whoever killed DeMarco might be on our team. | 我们认为杀害德马科的人可能在队里 |
[22:17] | Who’s DeMarco? | 德马科是谁 |
[22:18] | The one who brought the beer to the party. | 那天送酒去派对的人 |
[22:20] | The guy who was beheaded. | 他的头被砍了 |
[22:21] | Remember? | 有印象吗 |
[22:22] | We think the person who ordered the keg killed DeMarco. | 我们觉得是叫酒的人杀了德马科 |
[22:28] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[22:31] | What, you know something? | 怎么 你有头绪吗 |
[22:35] | I don’t know who ordered the keg. | 我不知道是谁点的酒 |
[22:38] | But I know who paid for it. | 但我知道是谁买的单 |
[22:57] | Shouldn’t we do something now? | 我们是不是该行动了 |
[23:00] | I mean, we can’t. We’re still not really sure if it’s really him. | 现在还不行 我们并不确定就是他 |
[23:02] | And if we’re wrong, then the real assassin gets away. | 要是判断错误 会放跑真正的杀手 |
[23:08] | Nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[23:11] | About someone trying to kill us? | 因为有人要杀我们吗 |
[23:13] | Or about playing my first game? | 还是说因为这是我第一次上场 |
[23:16] | Both? | 两者都有吧 |
[23:22] | Definitely both. | 当然 |
[23:23] | Hey, Dad, you’re supposed to be here. Where the hell are you? | 爸 你怎么还没到 你到底在哪 |
[23:26] | I’m leaving now. | 我这就出发 |
[23:27] | And this conversation isn’t getting me there any quicker. | 你冲我吼也无济于事 |
[23:31] | Sheriff, I know you’re in a hurry, | 警长 我知道你赶时间 |
[23:32] | but I was out on patrol | 但我外出巡逻时 |
[23:33] | and I found someone walking from the coast to the High School. | 发现有人从海岸走向学校 |
[23:38] | That’s gotta be at least 15 miles. | 至少有15英里远啊 |
[23:40] | She was pretty determined. | 她非常地坚定 |
[23:46] | I’m looking for Lydia. | 我在找莉迪亚 |
[23:56] | I don’t care if he’s a foot taller than me. | 就算他比我高了一英尺又怎样 |
[24:00] | I think I can take him. | 我可以拿下他 |
[24:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:11] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:13] | What? Me? | 啥 我吗 |
[24:15] | Agreeing with you. | 我在表示认同 |
[24:17] | I’m being agreeable. | 我非常认同 |
[24:22] | – You think he’s hot, don’t you? – No! | -你是不是觉得他很性感 -才没有 |
[24:24] | No. Not at all. No way! | 不 怎么可能 不可能 |
[24:28] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:30] | Yeah, maybe a little. | 就一点点 |
[24:32] | He wants to destroy me. | 他想要毁了我 |
[24:34] | I think you could definitely take him. | 我觉得你一定能赢他 |
[24:36] | And then give him to me. | 然后把他交给我处置 |
[24:43] | No, no just go out there | 开玩笑 去大干一场吧 |
[24:45] | and kick their smug prep school asses, man. | 把那些预科学校的整个屁滚尿流 |
[24:47] | All right. | 没问题 |
[25:23] | She was here for this. | 她为此而来 |
[25:29] | We use it to teach young | 我们用这个 |
[25:30] | Betas how to control the shifts on a full moon. | 来教年轻的贝塔狼如何在满月时控制变身 |
[25:33] | Control was never one of Kate’s strengths. | 凯特最不擅长控制了 |
[25:39] | You knew she was alive, didn’t you? | 你早知道她还活着 对吧 |
[25:41] | Not for certain. | 不太肯定 |
[25:44] | But I’d been searching | 但我一直在找她 |
[25:45] | ever since you handed me the shotgun shell. | 自从你给我看了猎枪弹之后 |
[25:50] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[25:57] | What are you gonna do when you find her? | 如果找到了她 你打算怎么办 |
[25:59] | There’s a place I can take her. | 我可以带她去一个地方 |
[26:05] | You saying you have some kind of werewolf jail? | 难道有专门关狼人的监狱吗 |
[26:10] | Something like that. | 算是吧 |
[26:12] | She won’t go quietly. | 她不会乖乖跟你走的 |
[26:15] | I don’t expect her to. | 我知道 |
[26:18] | And I’ll do what’s necessary. | 必要时我会采取行动的 |
[26:24] | What if I asked you not to? | 要是我让你别这么做呢 |
[26:30] | She took something from me. | 她夺走了我的东西 |
[26:35] | At first, | 最初 |
[26:38] | I just thought it was a part of my past. | 我以为她只是带走了我的过去 |
[26:42] | I started to lose something else. | 但我开始失去其它的东西了 |
[26:46] | My sense of smell. | 我的嗅觉 |
[26:50] | I’m losing my power. | 我正在失去我的能力 |
[26:53] | Let’s go! | 上场吧 |
[26:54] | Let’s go, come on! | 动起来 孩子们 |
[26:56] | Hey, McCall, I said get your ass out on the field. | 麦高 我不是让你上场吗 |
[26:58] | But, Coach, his leg’s still healing. | 但教练 他的腿还没好 |
[27:00] | I don’t think he should play. | 我觉得他不该参赛 |
[27:02] | He said it’s fine. | 他自己说没事 |
[27:03] | As Captain, I’m suggesting Liam sit out the game. | 作为队长 我建议让利亚姆退出比赛 |
[27:09] | And as, uh, President of the United States, | 那么 作为美国总统 |
[27:12] | I’m vetoing that suggestion. | 我否决这项建议 |
[27:15] | What if he gets hurt? | 如果他受伤了怎么办 |
[27:16] | Hey, Liam! Think fast! | 利亚姆 看着点 |
[27:20] | Oh, he plays. | 他一定要上 |
[27:30] | There you go, Liam! Liam! | 看你们的了 利亚姆 利亚姆 |
[27:33] | Stilinski! Mccall! | 斯蒂林斯 麦高 |
[28:00] | Why do I feel like this is going to end badly? | 为什么我觉得结局会很糟 |
[28:02] | Because it usually does. | 因为一直都这样 |
[28:03] | Kira, you keep an eye on Garrett. I’ll watch out for Liam. | 吉良 你盯着加雷特 我会看着利亚姆 |
[28:06] | Yeah, I’m just gonna try to play lacrosse. | 那我就负责认真打曲棍球 |
[28:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:25] | Brett, | 布雷特 |
[28:27] | I know you guys feel like | 我知道你们觉得 |
[28:27] | you owe Liam some payback for what he did | 要让利亚姆为自己的行为付出代价 |
[28:30] | but could you just hold off for one night? | 但是能不能再忍一个晚上 |
[28:32] | Trust me. One night. | 相信我 就一个晚上 |
[28:35] | Yeah, I can do that. | 好 这个我做得到 |
[28:37] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -当然不能 |
[28:43] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[29:02] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[29:24] | I’m aware this is probably about the dead pool, | 我感觉这很可能和死亡名单有关 |
[29:26] | but I can’t let her leave the station. | 但我不能让她离开警局 |
[29:28] | And, in a minute, I’m gonna have to call Eichen House | 一会儿我会给艾兴之屋打个电话 |
[29:30] | and let them know that she’s here. | 告诉他们她来了这里 |
[29:32] | Give us an hour. | 给我们一个小时的时间 |
[29:34] | You got 15 minutes. | 你们只有15分钟 |
[29:39] | You called Lydia? | 你打给了莉迪亚 |
[29:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:43] | Because Meredith asked for her or because of the other thing? | 是因为梅里迪斯要找她 还是其他的原因 |
[29:46] | What other thing? | 其他的什么原因 |
[29:50] | The psychic thing. | 跟灵媒有关 |
[29:51] | You think Lydia’s psychic? | 你觉得莉迪亚是灵媒 |
[29:53] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[29:54] | No, I do not. I think that she is, uh… | 不 我觉得不是 我觉得她 |
[29:58] | Intuitive. | 直觉比较准 |
[29:59] | That’s what they used to call psychics. | 他们以前就是这么称呼灵媒的 |
[30:01] | Intuitionists. | 直觉论者 |
[30:03] | Yeah, And I used to call myself a rational human being. | 我以前一直觉得我是个理性的人 |
[30:05] | Get in here and shut the door. | 进来 把门关上 |
[30:10] | Ask what you need to ask. | 问你想问的事情 |
[30:23] | Meredith, aren’t you going to answer it? | 梅里迪斯 你不接电话吗 |
[30:31] | It’s not ringing. | 电话没有响 |
[30:44] | You guys know that anabolic steroids | 你们知道使用激素 |
[30:46] | are illegal in the United States? | 在美国是不合法的吧 |
[30:49] | You wear a lot of facial hair for a teenager. | 作为一个青少年 你脸上的胡子有点多 |
[30:51] | What are you on? Seriously? HGH? | 你吃什么药了 说真的 生长激素 |
[30:53] | Gamma radiation? | 被伽玛辐射了 |
[31:00] | Run Kira! Run, Kira, run! | 跑 吉良 快跑 |
[31:08] | Pass it! | 快传球 |
[31:09] | Kira, pass the ball! | 吉良 传球 |
[31:31] | Yukimura! | 幸村 |
[31:32] | Get over here. | 你给我过来 |
[31:37] | Take a seat. You’re benched for the rest of the game. | 找个座 接下来你就当替补 |
[31:38] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[31:40] | – You didn’t pass. – I had an open shot. | -你没有传球 -可我投了一个空心球 |
[31:42] | The play was for you to pass. | 你的位置就是传球的 |
[31:43] | This is a scrimmage, It’s about teamwork, Yukimura. | 这是训练赛 需要团队合作 幸村 |
[31:46] | So, you’re benched. | 所以 你就替补吧 |
[32:11] | Meredith, | 梅里迪斯 |
[32:13] | you came here to help us, remember? | 你是来这帮助我们的 记得吗 |
[32:17] | You called me. | 你给我打了电话 |
[32:21] | What do you mean I called you? | 我给你打了电话是什么意思 |
[32:23] | I heard you. | 我听到你说话了 |
[32:26] | Meredith, can I ask you a question? | 梅里迪斯 我能问你个问题吗 |
[32:34] | When you need help, | 当你需要帮助 |
[32:35] | when you need to find something, | 当你需要寻找某样东西时 |
[32:37] | is there someone you reach out to? | 你会找人帮忙吗 |
[32:39] | Maybe someone you call? | 或者你能打电话求助的人 |
[32:43] | It depends. | 看情况 |
[32:45] | Different people for different things. | 不同的人对应不同的事 |
[32:48] | So maybe there’s a number that can help us? | 所以也许有一个号码可以帮助我们 |
[32:49] | Someone we can call. | 也许有人可以帮我们 |
[32:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:53] | Would you be okay telling us? | 你能告诉我们吗 |
[32:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[32:58] | 2 It’s 2, | |
[33:02] | 4 4, | |
[33:05] | 3 3, | |
[33:08] | 6 6. | |
[33:14] | Mer, we need a few more numbers. | 梅 我们还需要几个数字 |
[33:19] | No. | 没有了 |
[33:22] | That’s the number. | 这就是那串号码 |
[33:23] | Phone numbers are 10 digits. | 电话号码都是十位的 |
[33:26] | – That’s the number. – Meredith, | -就是这个号码 -梅里迪斯 |
[33:27] | phone numbers always have 10 digits. | 电话号码都是十位的 |
[33:30] | That’s the number. | 就是这个号码 |
[33:32] | – Meredith… – Lydia. | -梅里迪斯 -莉迪亚 |
[33:34] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[33:39] | I think that’s the best we’re gonna get. | 能得到这个已经很不错了 |
[33:41] | No. | 不 |
[33:43] | There has to be more. | 一定要知道更多 |
[33:48] | What’s the rest of it, Meredith? | 剩下的号码呢 梅里迪斯 |
[33:49] | Hmm? | 是什么 |
[33:51] | Just concentrate! | 快集中注意力 |
[33:52] | But that’s… that’s… that’s the number. | 但 就 就是这个号码 |
[33:54] | That’s… that’s the number. | 就是 就是这个号码 |
[33:58] | That’s the number. | 就是这个号码 |
[34:00] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[34:01] | – We’re… – That’s the number! | -我们… -就是这个号码 |
[34:38] | In Mexico, we just call this a standoff. | 在墨西哥 我们管这个叫僵局 |
[34:59] | Brett, you okay? | 布雷特 你没事吧 |
[35:02] | Okay, back off! | 大家退后 |
[35:05] | Back off! | 退后 |
[35:09] | How hard did you hit him? | 你用了多大的劲撞他 |
[35:10] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[35:12] | He hit me. | 是他撞的我 |
[35:23] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[35:25] | Ow. | 好疼 |
[35:32] | All right, Brett, we’re gonna pick you up now. | 布雷特 我们要把你抬起来 |
[35:47] | Are you cut? Did Garret cut you? | 你被割伤了吗 加雷特割伤你了吗 |
[35:49] | No, no. I’m okay. | 没有 我没事 |
[35:54] | Then he missed. | 那他就是失手了 |
[35:56] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:00] | It’s you, Liam. | 是你 利亚姆 |
[36:01] | You’re the one he’s after. | 他要找的人是你 |
[36:35] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 |
[36:37] | what if it’s like algebra? | 如果是代数数字呢 |
[36:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:41] | What if the numbers are actually letters? | 如果那几个数字代表的是字母呢 |
[36:57] | Oh, God… | 天哪 |
[37:24] | I talked to Coach. | 我跟教练说了 |
[37:26] | I’m out for the rest of the game. | 剩下的比赛我先不参加了 |
[37:29] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know. | -你要怎么做 -我也不知道 |
[37:31] | Something’s still not right. We’re missing something. | 事情不对劲 我们肯定漏了什么 |
[37:33] | Guys. | 各位 |
[37:34] | Lydia just broke another third of the list. | 莉迪亚刚刚又破解了一份名单 |
[37:37] | Am I on it? | 我在上面吗 |
[37:38] | No. But someone else is. | 不 但有别人在 |
[37:54] | What did you do to me? | 你对我干了什么 |
[37:57] | You were cut with a poisoned blade. | 你被下毒的刀子割到了 |
[37:59] | It was laced with wolfsbane. | 上面有附子草 |
[38:02] | It won’t kill you. | 那个不会致死 |
[38:04] | But this will. | 但这个会 |
[38:09] | Why? Why are you doing this? | 为什么 你为什么要这样做 |
[38:12] | Because you’re worth a lot of money, Brett. | 因为你值很多钱 布雷特 |
[38:26] | Sorry, I was just seeing if you guys were okay. | 抱歉 我就是来看看你们有没有事 |
[38:28] | You need a ride home? | 需要送你回家吗 |
[38:30] | Uh, no. We’ll be fine. | 不用 我们没事 |
[39:03] | He said we shouldn’t try. | 他说我们不该尝试 |
[39:05] | But now I’ve got you. I got an Alpha. | 但是我抓住你了 我抓住了一只阿尔法狼 |
[39:30] | I think you better call your dad. | 你最好打电话给你爸爸 |
[39:35] | The girl we hired to find Kate | 我们雇来找凯特的那个姑娘 |
[39:39] | hasn’t responded in days. | 已经好几天没有音信了 |
[39:41] | You know her, don’t you? | 你认识她 对吗 |
[39:42] | Braeden. | 布兰登 |
[39:44] | Well, maybe your sister got to her. | 也许是你妹妹抓了她 |
[39:46] | Maybe killed her. | 也许把她杀了 |
[39:49] | Maybe we should stop hiring other people to do our work. | 也许我们以后不该雇别人帮我们做事了 |
[39:55] | Maybe we do it ourselves. | 我们也许该自己动手 |
[40:06] | We’re hunters, Christopher. | 我们是猎人 克里斯托弗 |
[40:07] | All of us. We follow a code. | 我们都是 我们有自己的规矩 |
[40:11] | Severo, what is our code? | 塞韦罗 我们的规矩是什么 |
[40:16] | We hunt those who hunt us. | 我们猎杀那些猎杀我们的人 |
[40:20] | Christopher? | 克里斯托弗 |
[40:22] | What is our code? | 我们的规矩是什么 |
[40:26] | Say it with me. | 跟我一起说 |
[40:29] | We hunt those who hunt us. | 猎杀那些猎杀我们的人 |
[40:34] | What is our code? | 我们的规矩是什么 |
[40:37] | Remind him, Severo. | 提醒一下他 塞韦罗 |
[40:41] | We hunt those who hunt us. | 猎杀那些猎杀我们的人 |
[40:46] | Say it, Christopher. | 说 克里斯托弗 |
[40:48] | Say it for your wife, Victoria. | 为你的妻子维多利亚说一遍 |
[40:51] | For your daughter, Allison. | 为你的女儿艾莉森 |
[40:54] | Say the code. | 说说我们的规矩 |
[40:55] | Speak the words. | 说出来 |
[40:57] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[41:00] | What is our code? | 我们的规矩是什么 |
[41:05] | We hunt those | 猎杀那些 |
[41:10] | who hunt us. | 猎杀我们的人 |