时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I know a little about this pack. | 对于这个狼群我了解一点 |
[00:04] | Their Alpha is a woman named Satomi. | 他们的阿尔法狼是一个叫里美的女人 |
[00:06] | They have a kind of secret meeting place in the woods. | 他们在树林里有一个秘密基地 |
[00:10] | Meredith’s gone. | 梅里迪斯死了 |
[00:11] | They found her an hour ago in her room. | 一小时前在她自己屋里发现的 |
[00:12] | Peter and Malia? Father and daughter. | 皮特和玛丽亚 是父女 |
[00:16] | We should probably count it. | 我们还是数数吧 |
[01:02] | After entering the IP address, you will be connected | 输入IP地址后 你就会通过一个地下网络门户 |
[01:04] | through a darknet portal to an untraceable bank. | 连接到一个不可追踪的银行 |
[01:08] | Once logged in, enter your account number | 登陆后 输入你的账号 |
[01:10] | to receive wire transfers. | 接受电汇 |
[01:12] | The IP address will deactivate with each transfer. | 每次电汇后IP地址就会失效 |
[01:16] | You will be assigned a new IP address | 如果你要继续猎杀名单上的人 |
[01:17] | if you choose to continue down the list. | 你会收到新的IP地址 |
[01:21] | Remember, visual confirmation | 记住 每次收款前 |
[01:23] | is always required for payment. | 必须先发死者照片为证 |
[01:29] | You ever made a wire transfer? | 你用过电汇吗 |
[01:30] | Never had enough money. | 根本没钱 汇什么 |
[01:31] | So you didn’t understand a word of that either? | 所以你也不明白他说了些什么 |
[01:33] | I don’t understand any of this. | 我什么都不明白 |
[01:35] | Why would someone use all this money just to kill us? | 为什么有人会用这些钱来杀我们呢 |
[01:38] | Someone wants you dead, dude. Badly. | 有人想要你死 哥们儿 非常想你死 |
[01:46] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[01:47] | It’s late. We’ve got the PSATs in the morning. | 很晚了 明早还有高考预考 |
[01:49] | No, I meant the money. $500,000. | 不 我是说这些钱 五十万 |
[01:52] | You know how much money that is? | 你知道这是多少钱吗 |
[01:55] | – It’s 500,000… – It’s half a million dollars. Scott. | -是五十万 -是五十万啊 斯科特 |
[01:57] | What are you going to do, just slide it under your mattress? | 你打算怎么办 就放在你床底下吗 |
[01:59] | I have to talk to Derek. The money’s his. | 我得跟德里克谈谈 钱是他的 |
[02:01] | You mean his and Peter’s. | 是他和皮特的 |
[02:04] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[02:05] | It means maybe we should proceed with caution. | 就是说或许我们该谨慎行事 |
[02:09] | You don’t think we should tell Derek? | 你觉得我们不应该跟德里克说吗 |
[02:11] | No. | 不 |
[02:13] | No. | 不 |
[02:18] | No, of course we have to tell him. I’m just… | 不是 我们当然要跟他说 我只是… |
[02:23] | I’m just saying, some of that money’s Peter’s, right? | 里面有一部分钱是皮特的 对吧 |
[02:27] | – Yeah. – Right? Peter. | -是 -是吧 皮特 |
[02:30] | Homicidal killer? Remember? You want to give $500,000 to him. | 他是个杀人狂 记得吗 你要给他五十万吗 |
[02:35] | So we should give Derek his money back. | 那就把德里克的钱还给他 |
[02:38] | But not Peter? | 不还皮特的 |
[02:39] | I didn’t say that. | 不是这意思 |
[02:43] | Stiles, what are you saying? | 斯泰尔斯 你到底是什么意思 |
[02:59] | We found Satomi’s pack. | 我们找到里美的狼群了 |
[03:00] | Derek and I. But they’re dead. | 我和德里克 但他们死了 |
[03:03] | – All of them? – All the ones we found. | -全部都死了吗 -我们找到的都死了 |
[03:05] | Then where’s Derek? | 那德里克在哪 |
[03:11] | She’s been shot! I think she’s dying. | 她中枪了 我觉得她快死了 |
[03:44] | You could have called, Satomi- san. | 你可以打电话的 里美小姐 |
[04:34] | – Where’s Lydia? – She’s took it her freshman year. | -莉迪亚呢 -她高一就考过了 |
[04:36] | Does that mean I could have taken it some other time? | 那我是不是也可以别的时间再考 |
[04:38] | Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us. | 玛丽亚 你比我们复习得都努力 |
[04:41] | Doesn’t mean I’m gonna do good. | 这不意味着我会考得很嚎 |
[04:42] | Well… | 好… |
[04:44] | Well, what? | 怎么了 |
[04:46] | It’s do well, not good. | 是好 不是嚎 |
[04:48] | – Oh, God! – Okay, okay. | -天啊 -好吧 我错了 |
[04:49] | You’re doing this, | 你要考 |
[04:51] | because while we’re trying not to die, we still need to live. | 因为在我们避免被杀的同时 还要好好活着 |
[04:54] | If I survive high school, | 如果我能活到高中毕业 |
[04:55] | I’d like to go to college. A good college. | 我想去上大学 上一所好大学 |
[04:57] | It’s only three hours. We can survive three hours. | 才三小时而已 我们受得住 |
[05:12] | Cell phone in the envelope, Scott. | 手机放在信封里 斯科特 |
[05:14] | You’ll get it back after the test. | 考试结束后就还给你 |
[05:28] | Please do not open the test booklet | 在听到指示之前 |
[05:29] | until you are instructed to do so. | 请不要打开试卷 |
[05:33] | This test is two hours and ten minutes. | 本次考试将持续130分钟 |
[05:35] | There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, | 包括两部分25分钟的阅读理解 |
[05:38] | two 25-minute math sections | 两部分25分钟的数学试题 |
[05:40] | and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes. | 写作部分将有30分钟 |
[05:43] | There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam. | 考试过程中本应该有两名监考老师 |
[05:46] | I know. It’s Coach. He’s not exactly punctual. | 对 另一个是教练 他时间观念不太强 |
[05:49] | Let me just try him again. | 我再去找找他 |
[06:03] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[06:13] | Bobby. | 鲍比 |
[06:15] | 15 years sober and you fall off the wagon at school? | 戒了15年酒 怎么在学校犯酒瘾了 |
[06:19] | Coach, look at me. It’s Natalie. | 教练 看着我 我是娜塔莉 |
[06:23] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[06:26] | I’ll bring you some coffee during one of the breaks. | 中间休息的时候我给你拿杯咖啡来吧 |
[06:30] | 15 years, Bobby. | 戒了15年啊 鲍比 |
[06:38] | I can’t find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. | 我找不到他 不过幸村老师在楼上批卷子 |
[06:42] | Do you want me to try him? | 要不要问问他 |
[06:43] | We have to start. | 得开考了 |
[06:44] | We can ask for his assistance during the first break. | 我们可以在第一次休息的时候去问问他 |
[06:53] | You may now open your test booklets and begin. | 请打开试卷 开始考试 |
[07:33] | Sydney! | 希尼 |
[07:37] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[07:40] | I’m okay. I just got kind of dizzy. | 我没事 就是有点晕 |
[07:45] | Sydney, how long have you had this? | 希尼 你皮肤这样多久了 |
[07:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:52] | Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test? | 马丁老师 要停考吗 |
[07:55] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[08:04] | Everybody stay in your seats. I’ll, um, be back in a minute. | 大家都留在座位上不要动 我一会就回来 |
[08:10] | Nobody leaves the room. | 谁都不许离开 |
[09:02] | Get back! No! | 别进来 出去 |
[09:04] | Do not come in here! Get back outside! | 不要进来 快出去 |
[09:12] | Back to your seats. Now. | 回到座位上 快点 |
[09:15] | Please. | 快点 |
[09:23] | I need the number of the CDC. | 请给我CDC的号码 |
[09:27] | Yes, the Center for Disease Control. | 对 疾病防治中心的号码 |
[10:37] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:39] | Can anyone tell me what we’re dealing with here? | 谁能告诉我这是怎么了 |
[10:40] | Hopefully a false alarm. The details provided have concerned us | 但愿是虚惊一场 根据我们的人员以及 |
[10:43] | and your local health authorities enough to order a quarantine. | 当地健康部门的检查 这里应该进行隔离 |
[10:46] | We’re going to need your help | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:46] | ensuring that no one gets in or out of the school. | 确保没有人进出这所学校 |
[10:49] | My son is in there. | 我儿子还在里面 |
[10:51] | Is this gonna be a conflict for you? | 会有冲突吗 |
[10:52] | Conflict? No. | 冲突 不会的 |
[10:55] | Stressful? Yeah. | 但我会不安 |
[10:57] | All right. What happens now? | 那接下来怎么办 |
[10:59] | We isolate the sick and then we wait for instructions. | 先隔离患者 然后等待进一步指示 |
[11:02] | If I’m wrong, they’ll be out of here pretty quickly, | 如果我猜错了 他们很快就能离开这里 |
[11:04] | and then I’m the crazy biology teacher who panicked for nothing. | 而我还是那个多疑的生物老师 喜欢小题大做 |
[11:16] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[11:17] | It’s not that. The PSATs, the qualifying tests | 我不是担心这个 高考预考的成绩 |
[11:20] | for the National Merit Scholarship. | 关系到国家优秀学生奖学金 |
[11:23] | My parents can’t afford to send me to college without it. | 拿不到奖学金 我父母供不起我上大学 |
[11:26] | Well, I’m sure they’ll let you take it again. | 应该可以重新考的 |
[11:34] | Bet they’re thinking smallpox. | 他们肯定在想是不是天花 |
[11:36] | Not likely. | 不太可能 |
[11:37] | Smallpox was eradicated worldwide in 1979. | 1979年 天花病毒就在全球绝种了 |
[11:42] | We’ve only managed to | 至今为止 |
[11:42] | completely eradicate two viruses in history. | 我们彻底消除的病毒只有两种 |
[11:45] | The other was rinderpest. | 另一种是牛瘟 |
[11:47] | It killed cows. | 它能杀死牛 |
[11:48] | So we should be comforted by that, right? | 所以我可以松口气 对吗 |
[11:51] | Unless it’s something worse. | 除非这是更糟糕的病毒 |
[11:56] | Whatever it is, they’re taking it pretty seriously. | 无论是什么 他们现在非常重视 |
[11:59] | They’re a lot of cars and trucks out there. | 外边聚集了一大堆车 |
[12:01] | We’re doing the best we can. | 我们会竭尽全力 |
[12:03] | Your dad’s with them. | 你爸爸也在 |
[12:04] | Hey, I should probably call him. | 我得给他打个电话 |
[12:06] | Don’t bother. | 别打了 |
[12:08] | They would have shut off any access | 他们现在肯定已经掐断了 |
[12:09] | to all outside communication by now. | 我们和外界的一切联系 |
[12:13] | No cell service, no WiFi. No one starting a panic. | 电话 网络 这样就不会引起恐慌 |
[12:17] | Looks like we’re all just going to | 我们大家现在只能在这里 |
[12:19] | have to wait here and see what happens. | 静观其变了 |
[12:29] | – How does it begin? – With fever. | -一开始什么症状 -发烧 |
[12:31] | Then shifting becomes uncontrollable. | 然后就自发变身了 无法自己控制 |
[12:33] | Fangs, claws, even full, unwarranted transformations. | 尖牙 爪子 甚至突然完全变身 |
[12:38] | We moved into the woods when that began. | 于是我们就去了森林里 |
[12:41] | Then it progressed faster and faster. | 接着他的症状越来越严重 |
[12:43] | They couldn’t stand. | 完全无法忍受 |
[12:45] | But worse than that was this sudden blindness. | 更糟糕的是还会突然失明 |
[12:49] | – Total? – They couldn’t see a thing. | -完全失明吗 -什么也看不到 |
[12:53] | From there, they had only a few minutes left. | 失明症状一出现 他们也就活不久了 |
[12:59] | I’m going to be honest, Satomi. We need to get him to a hospital. | 我实话实说 里美 得把他送到医院去 |
[13:02] | That’s never really been an option for our kind. | 对我们来说 医院并不是好选择 |
[13:08] | Unless you know something I don’t. | 除非你知道别的渠道 |
[13:10] | Not something, but someone. | 不是渠道 是一个人 |
[13:30] | – What’s that? – Naloxone. We need to wake her up. | -这是什么 -纳洛酮 要让她醒过来 |
[13:34] | I thought you said she needed to rest. | 你不是说她需要休息吗 |
[13:35] | That was before I found out | 那是因为我还不知道 |
[13:36] | the CDC just put the high school under quarantine | 疾病控防中心已经把学校隔离了 |
[13:38] | with Scott and Stiles still in there. | 斯科特和斯泰尔斯还在里面 |
[13:45] | Braeden, look at me. | 布兰登 看着我 |
[13:47] | You were shot, but you’re in the hospital now and you’re fine. | 你中枪了 但你目前在医院 不会有事 |
[13:49] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:53] | Good. Okay. | 很好 |
[13:57] | Last night you were in the woods | 昨晚你在森林里 |
[13:58] | and you came across another pack? | 是碰到了另一个族群吗 |
[14:00] | Do you know what happened to them? | 你知道他们怎么了吗 |
[14:01] | I told you, they were poisoned. | 我说过 他们中毒了 |
[14:03] | No. | 不是 |
[14:06] | No, they were infected. | 他们是感染了 |
[14:08] | It was a virus designed to kill werewolves. | 有一种专门杀狼人的病毒 |
[14:13] | It did. It killed them all. | 生效了 害死了所有人 |
[14:19] | Scott? You’ve been in there a long time, you all right? | 斯科特 你进去很久了 你还好吗 |
[14:24] | Hey, you need to come back with the others. | 你得出来和大家待在一起 |
[15:48] | All right, Meredith. | 好吧 梅里迪斯 |
[15:50] | I’m not sure how to do this. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[15:53] | I’m not a psychic. | 我不是灵媒 |
[15:55] | And apparently I’m not much of a banshee either. | 显然也不算是个称职的报丧女妖 |
[16:01] | But I’m trying to help my friends. | 但我想帮助我的朋友 |
[16:06] | I don’t know if you can hear me. | 不知道你是否听得到我说话 |
[16:08] | Or, uh, | 或者 |
[16:12] | what I’m supposed to ask you. | 听得到我的问题 |
[16:19] | But if I have this thing, it’s got to work some of the time. | 如果我真有这能力 总该有点儿用吧 |
[16:26] | It’s gotta help someone. | 总得能帮点人啊 |
[16:44] | Maybe what I really wanted to say was… | 也许我真正想说的是… |
[16:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:01] | I wish I could have helped you. | 真希望我之前能帮到你 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:57] | Get Stiles. | 帮我找斯泰尔斯过来 |
[18:06] | Kira, do you ever get the feeling that | 吉良 你会不会觉得 |
[18:10] | Scott and Stiles aren’t telling you everything? | 斯科特和斯泰尔斯总是有所隐瞒 |
[18:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:17] | Like they hide stuff. | 比如他们藏了东西 |
[18:19] | I think if they did, they probably have a pretty good reason. | 他们这么做一定有他们的理由吧 |
[18:27] | Do you know what they’re hiding in the bag under Scott’s bed? | 你知道斯科特床底下那个包里藏了啥吗 |
[18:30] | What? No, I’ve never been under Scott’s bed. | 什么 我没钻进过他床底 |
[18:32] | Or in it. Just on it… Wearing clothes. | 也没睡过他的床 只是穿着衣服躺过 |
[18:38] | Kira Yukimura. | 吉良·幸村 |
[18:42] | You feeling all right, Kira? | 你还好吗 吉良 |
[18:47] | I don’t like needles either. I promise, it’ll be fast. | 我也怕打针 别担心 很快就好 |
[19:04] | Kira. Kira! | 吉良 吉良 |
[19:13] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[19:14] | Careful, Doctor. Slowly… | 小心 医生 慢点 |
[19:16] | – What happened in there? – I don’t know, | -发生什么了 -不知道 |
[19:18] | must have been static electricity. | 刚才有股静电 |
[19:19] | Any breach of the interior layer, doctor? | 有伤到皮肤里层吗 医生 |
[19:20] | It’s okay, it just broke the top layer. | 没有 只是衣服破了 |
[19:22] | Any verdict on what we’re dealing with yet? My son’s in there. | 到底发生了什么 我儿子还在里面 |
[19:24] | Your son and his son. Great. You can debrief each other. | 既然你们的儿子都在里面 你们可以彼此交流一下 |
[19:30] | I heard smallpox. Any truth to that? | 有人说是天花病毒 是真的吗 |
[19:32] | You want my opinion? | 你想听听我的想法吗 |
[19:35] | I don’t think the Orphans were the only professional killers in Beacon Hills. | 我觉得比肯山的潜在职业杀手不止那些孤儿 |
[19:49] | It’s still happening. | 病毒还在蔓延 |
[19:55] | I can’t make them go back. | 我也好不到哪去 |
[19:57] | Obviously the virus is affecting the two of you | 很明显病毒已经侵入你俩的身体 |
[19:59] | in a way it won’t hit any human being. | 但不会侵入普通人的身体 |
[20:01] | You guys have to stay out of sight. We have to quarantine you | 你俩得藏起来 我们要把你们从隔离区 |
[20:04] | from the quarantine. | 隔离出来 |
[20:05] | Yeah, but where? I mean, what if they get violent? | 藏哪呢 如果他们出现了暴力倾向怎么办 |
[20:07] | Like on a full moon. | 比如在满月的时候 |
[20:08] | We shouldn’t stay in here. Not in the locker room. | 不能留在这里 不能留在储物室 |
[20:10] | A classroom is not going to hold us. | 教室也不行 |
[20:12] | – What about the basement? – Too many ways out. | -地下室呢 -太多出口了 |
[20:14] | We need something secure. Somewhere nobody can find us. | 我们要找个安全的地方 确保没人能找到 |
[20:18] | The vault. | 保险库 |
[20:23] | – The Hale vault. – The Hales always have an escape route. | -霍尔家的保险库 -他们通常会挖条逃生通道 |
[20:25] | Like their house. | 连着房子 |
[20:27] | There has to be another way in. | 肯定有一条能通往保险库 |
[20:30] | This is where the school sign is, | 这是学校布局图 |
[20:32] | so the vault’s got to be right about here. | 保险库应该就在这里 |
[20:33] | I suppose if there’s a second entrance, | 假设有第二个入口 |
[20:35] | it would probably be accessible from the basement. | 应该是在地下室里 |
[20:37] | It’s probably somewhere in this hallway. | 很可能在走廊的某一处 |
[20:39] | West corridor. | 西边走廊 |
[20:44] | Whoa. | 天呐 |
[20:47] | It’s happening to you too. | 你也被感染了 |
[20:49] | You’re getting sick. You all are. | 你很虚弱 你们的情况都不乐观 |
[20:54] | I don’t feel sick. | 我没感觉不适 |
[20:57] | I think it’s affecting you differently, neurologically. | 你不一样 你可能表现在神经系统方面 |
[21:02] | I found your test answers here in a pile with the others. | 我在一堆答题卷中翻出了你的 |
[21:42] | Hey, guys… | 各位 |
[21:44] | Over here. | 这边 |
[21:57] | Look at the cracks in the wall. | 看这墙上的裂痕 |
[21:59] | It’s like the entrance outside, it only opens with claws. | 很像出口 只有爪子能打开 |
[22:02] | Anyone’s claws, right? | 谁的爪子都行吧 |
[22:12] | Malia, can you try? | 玛丽亚 你能试试吗 |
[22:14] | Why me? | 为啥是我 |
[22:16] | I don’t have control. | 我爪子弄不出来 |
[22:21] | Okay. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我试试 |
[22:24] | But first tell me what you’ve been hiding from me. | 但首先你们得告诉我所有的一切 |
[22:29] | I know you think you’re trying to protect me, | 我知道你们在试图保护我 |
[22:31] | but I can handle it. | 但我并不需要 |
[22:41] | I know I’m on the list. | 我知道我在名单上 |
[22:47] | Yes… | 是的… |
[22:51] | – So how much? – How much what? | -是多少 -什么多少 |
[22:53] | How much am I worth? | 我值多少钱 |
[22:55] | Four million. | 四百万 |
[23:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:04] | Yeah. Scott’s worth 25, | 没事 斯科特值两千五百万 |
[23:07] | Kira, six. | 吉良是六百万 |
[23:07] | They’ll take you guys out way before me. | 他们会先除掉你们然后才是我 |
[23:14] | That’s progress. That’s progress. | 有进步 有进步了 |
[23:55] | Okay. This isn’t happening at the school, is it? | 好 学校里没出现这种病毒吧 |
[23:58] | School? It’s Saturday. | 学校 今天是周六 |
[23:59] | They’re taking the PSATs. | 他们在进行高考预考 |
[24:03] | I think we need to hurry. | 我们得抓紧时间了 |
[24:51] | You know, this is where it all started. | 这就是一切的源头 |
[24:54] | That’s where the money was. | 钱之前就在这里 |
[24:57] | 117 million in bearer bonds. | 一亿一千七百万的无记名债券 |
[25:02] | How do you even change bearer bonds into cash? | 要怎么把无记名债券换成现金 |
[25:05] | Bank, I guess. | 应该是通过银行吧 |
[25:07] | They just let it sit here the whole time collecting dust. | 债券一直放在那里积灰 |
[25:12] | You know bearer bonds are basically extinct? | 其实无记名债券几乎已经消失了 |
[25:14] | Why does it matter? | 有什么重要的 |
[25:16] | You know how many problems that money could solve? | 有钱能使鬼推磨啊 |
[25:18] | For you? | 对你也是吗 |
[25:20] | Me. My dad… | 我和我爸都是… |
[25:25] | The Eichen House and MRI bills are crushing him. | 他还没还清艾兴之屋和磁共振的费用 |
[25:31] | Mom does this thing, | 我妈妈通常会这样 |
[25:33] | she writes down all the items in our budget, | 写下所有东西的预算 |
[25:36] | and how much they cost, | 还有开销 |
[25:39] | then she adds them all up | 然后进行汇总 |
[25:40] | and figures out how long we have until… | 算算还能付多长时间的 |
[25:43] | We lose the house. | 房租 |
[25:51] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[25:53] | Sheriff! | 警长 |
[25:54] | Whoa, hey! I know this girl, let her in. | 慢着 我认识她 让她进来 |
[25:59] | My mom’s in there. What’s happening? | 我妈妈在里面 发生什么了 |
[26:03] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在调查 |
[26:12] | Anything? | 听到什么没 |
[26:13] | They’re looking for us. | 他们在找我们 |
[26:15] | Someone’s going to have to go out there. | 必须派一个人出去 |
[26:29] | We need to tell her the truth about Peter. | 我们必须向她坦白皮特的事 |
[26:33] | She’s going to see the rest of the dead pool eventually. | 她终究会看到剩下的死亡名单的 |
[26:38] | Try to remember that Peter is the one name missing on that list. | 别忘了皮特的名字还不在名单上 |
[26:42] | Which either makes him incredibly lucky with a benefactor. | 或许他就是幕后那个捐助者 |
[26:44] | She finds out about him | 她要是知道了皮特的事 |
[26:45] | she’s going to go to him, you know she is. | 一定会去找他 肯定会的 |
[26:47] | And then he’s going to twist his way | 他会像对每个人一样 |
[26:48] | into her head like he does with everyone. | 对她洗脑 说服她从而控制她 |
[26:50] | Including us. | 也包括我们 |
[26:53] | We let him walk around like nothing ever happened, | 我们现在装作什么事都没发生 |
[26:55] | like he’s one of the good guys… | 装作他是个好人 |
[26:56] | Scott, he’s not one of the good guys. | 但是斯科特 不能对他放松警惕 |
[27:00] | If she finds out about him, she’s gone. | 要是知道了他的事 她会变坏 |
[27:04] | That’s probably what he’s waiting for | 可能这就是他想要的 |
[27:05] | and if he wins, we lose. | 如果他赢了我们就输了 |
[27:06] | We’re already losing. | 我们已经快输了 |
[27:27] | I think I know what this is. | 我似乎知道 这是什么了 |
[27:29] | Unfortunately, if I’m right, | 不幸的是 如果我猜对了 |
[27:30] | and Scott and the rest are infected, it’s not good. | 而且斯科特和其他人也感染了 这可不妙 |
[27:34] | They’re going to die without an antidote. | 要是没有解药他们都会死 |
[27:43] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[27:45] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[28:01] | I gotta leave for a few, okay? | 我要离开一会儿 好吗 |
[28:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[28:06] | Whatever’s happening, it’s worse for you guys. | 这种病毒 对你们的影响更大 |
[28:12] | That means it’s not just people getting sick, | 这意味着病毒不只是让普通人生病 |
[28:13] | it’s another assassin. | 这是职业杀手的手笔 |
[28:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[28:38] | You’re coming back, right? | 你会回来的对吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:44] | Yeah, I’d never leave you behind. | 我不会扔下你不管的 |
[29:38] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[29:41] | I’m protecting my investment. | 我在保护我的投资 |
[29:44] | Got a lot of money riding on you. | 你的身价很高 |
[29:48] | Derek. I think there’s someone here you’ve been trying to find. | 德里克 有一位你很想找的人 |
[29:57] | Lydia… As all this is still very new to me, | 莉迪亚 我对这些还是很外行 |
[30:00] | and I don’t know how it works, I still have to ask. | 不知道该怎么做 还要问你 |
[30:03] | Do you have any kind of… | 你有没有一些… |
[30:05] | Indication? | 预感 |
[30:07] | Any kind of feeling about this? | 有没有那种感觉 |
[30:11] | Is someone in there going to die? | 里面会有人死去吗 |
[30:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[30:14] | And it’s not just a feeling. | 不仅仅是感觉 |
[30:18] | It’s a variant of canine distemper. | 这是犬瘟热的变异体 |
[30:20] | A few years ago, an outbreak in Yellowstone | 几年前 百分之四十的狼族 |
[30:22] | killed 40% of the wolf population. | 死于黄石公园爆发的犬瘟 |
[30:24] | What’s it going to do to our wolf population? | 对我们这里的狼族会有什么影响 |
[30:26] | Well, it’s been altered to infect quite a bit faster. | 现在感染速度加快了 |
[30:29] | You mean it’s been weaponized? | 意思是已经被武器化了 |
[30:30] | It infected my whole pack. | 我的族群都被感染了 |
[30:32] | Everyone except for you. | 除了你 |
[30:34] | That’s the real question. Did you not get infected? | 这才是问题所在 你没被感染吗 |
[30:37] | Or are you immune? | 还是说你是免疫的 |
[30:45] | Stiles, you’re not looking so good, | 斯泰尔斯 你看起来不太好 |
[30:47] | maybe you ought to lie down. | 应该躺下休息 |
[30:48] | It’s okay, have you seen Mr. Yukimura? | 没关系 你看到幸村老师了吗 |
[30:50] | Yeah, he’s fine, he’s helping the other students. | 是的 他没事 他在帮助其他学生 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:59] | Is Coach the only adult who got sick today? | 教练是今天唯一一个生病的成人吗 |
[31:02] | As far as I know. | 据我所知是的 |
[31:04] | Why is he… | 为什么他会… |
[31:06] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[31:08] | I think you should lie down. | 你应该躺下休息 |
[31:09] | Yeah, no, it’s okay. I’ll be back, I’ll be right back. | 好的 不 没事 我马上回来 |
[31:15] | If your pack was infected, | 如果你的族群被感染了 |
[31:16] | then who was doing all the shooting at the entrance to the woods? | 是谁在森林入口射击 |
[31:19] | Apparently another assassin. | 很明显是另一个杀手 |
[31:20] | Personally, I’d rather face a gun than a variant of smallpox. | 我宁愿对抗枪也不愿感染天花变异病毒 |
[31:23] | Sounds like you’re going to get plenty of chances. | 这里会有很多人想拿枪对着你的 |
[31:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:32] | I just noticed how much you remind me of Talia. | 我刚发现你很像塔莉娅 |
[31:37] | I used to visit her a lot, you know. | 我过去总去拜访她 |
[31:40] | – Do you remember me? – I remember the tea. | -你还记得我吗 -我记得茶 |
[31:43] | You always brought that tea that smelled terrible. | 你总带味道奇怪的茶过来 |
[31:47] | I brought that tea as a gift. | 那茶叶是礼物 |
[31:49] | Your mother loved it. | 你妈妈很喜欢 |
[31:51] | What kind of tea? | 什么茶叶 |
[31:55] | – What? – The tea with the smell, what kind was it? | -什么 -味道奇怪的茶是什么茶 |
[31:57] | Reishi. Wild purple reishi. | 灵芝 野生紫灵芝 |
[32:00] | It’s very rare. | 很稀有 |
[32:01] | It’s also a very powerful remedy for sickness. | 也是很好的治病药物 |
[32:04] | Satomi, you didn’t get infected because you’ve been inoculated. | 里美 你没被感染是因为接种过疫苗 |
[32:09] | Okay, okay. How rare is it? | 好吧 好吧 有多稀有 |
[32:12] | – Can we find it? – We don’t have to. | -我们能找到吗 -不必了 |
[32:14] | My mother kept some of it. | 我妈妈存了一些 |
[32:17] | It’s in our vault. | 在我家金库 |
[32:45] | Malia… | 玛丽亚 |
[32:57] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[33:02] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[33:04] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见了 |
[34:07] | I was wondering how that idiot got sick. | 我很奇怪那个白痴怎么会生病 |
[34:10] | I’m also wondering where your friends are. | 我也很好奇你的朋友们在哪 |
[34:14] | Since in order to get paid by the benefactor, | 要想让捐助者给钱 |
[34:16] | I need to have proof they’re dead. | 我得证明他们已经死了 |
[34:19] | Visual confirmation. | 要照片为证 |
[34:24] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[34:36] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[34:57] | The lesions are gone. | 伤口好了 |
[34:58] | Can I take the test again now? | 我可以继续考试了么吗 |
[35:04] | They’re getting better. | 他们好了 |
[35:05] | They’re all getting better. | 他们都开始恢复了 |
[35:22] | What’s happening to us? | 我们这是怎么了 |
[35:24] | Scott? I can’t… | 斯科特 我不能… |
[35:26] | I can’t see… | 我看不见了… |
[35:40] | Still a bit feverish, Mr. Stilinski. | 你虽然有点发烧 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[35:42] | But you should know something, | 但你应该知道 |
[35:44] | the virus doesn’t kill humans, you’ll get better. | 病毒不会杀死普通人 你不会有事的 |
[35:48] | So don’t you think you should tell me where they are? | 所以你不觉得该告诉我 他们在哪里吗 |
[35:52] | Shouldn’t one of you get to live? | 你们中总该有一个人活下来吧 |
[35:56] | I think I saw them in the library. | 我好像在图书馆看到他们了 |
[35:59] | Or it might’ve been the cafeteria. | 也可能是在自助餐厅 |
[36:00] | It was definitely one of those two. | 肯定是这俩地方中的一个 |
[36:03] | I’m going to count to three, | 我数到三 |
[36:05] | and then I’m going to kill you. | 然后就杀了你 |
[36:13] | You think you can scare me? | 你以为你能吓到我吗 |
[36:15] | No, I think I can kill you. | 不 我可以杀了你 |
[36:17] | I just thought the countdown would make it more exciting. | 我只是觉得倒计时会更刺激 |
[36:21] | So… | 所以 |
[36:24] | One… | 一 |
[36:28] | Two… | 二 |
[36:51] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你怎么来了 |
[36:53] | Stiles, listen. | 斯泰尔斯 听我说 |
[36:54] | I got a call from Melissa. | 麦丽莎打电话给我 |
[36:56] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不太明白 |
[36:57] | She said there’s an antidote. | 不过她说有解药 |
[36:58] | It’s in a vault, reishi mushrooms. | 是在一个金库里的灵芝 |
[37:00] | Wait, what in a vault? | 等等 什么在金库里 |
[37:02] | It’s in a jar on one of the shelves. | 在架子上的一个瓶子里 |
[37:03] | She said to tell Scott, it’s in the vault. | 她说要告诉斯科特 解药就在金库里 |
[37:10] | I have to get to the school. | 我必须去学校 |
[37:11] | What about the others at Lookout Point? | 观景台上的其他人怎么办 |
[37:52] | I may have learned to control my anger, | 虽然我学会了控制愤怒 |
[37:56] | but I still know when to use it. | 但我仍然知道何时该利用它 |
[37:58] | Hey, Scott? Scotty? | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[38:02] | In the vault, in there with you. | 在金库里 就在里面 |
[38:05] | It’s called reishi mushrooms. | 是灵芝 |
[38:08] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[38:12] | Scott, open the door! | 斯科特 打开门 |
[38:14] | It’s in there with you. It’s in a jar, | 就在里面 在一个瓶子里 |
[38:16] | it’s on one of the shelves. | 就在一个架子上 |
[38:17] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[38:19] | Scott, can you hear me? | 斯科特 你听得到吗 |
[38:45] | Reishi… Scott, I saw it. | 灵芝 斯科特 我看到过 |
[38:48] | In a jar on one of the shelves. | 就在架子上的一个瓶子里 |
[38:51] | Reishi… | 灵芝 |
[40:39] | Excuse us, excuse us. Pardon me. | 借过 借过 不好意思 |
[40:48] | Mom. Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[40:50] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[40:53] | I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[40:57] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[40:59] | trying to get a little overtime. | 加个班而已 |
[41:09] | Hey, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:13] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[41:17] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |