时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf. | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Say you’re sorry for leaving me to burn. | 说 你很愧疚把我扔下 让我在火中挣扎 |
[00:04] | If you can hear me, I need you to give me a sign. | 如果你能听见我说话 示意一下 |
[00:07] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[00:12] | My grandmother found Meredith. | 我外婆找到了梅里迪斯 |
[00:14] | She was controlling me. | 是她在控制我 |
[00:17] | He wasn’t on my list. | 他不在我的名单上 |
[00:18] | He was a bad person. | 他是个坏人 |
[00:51] | Get up, Lori. Come on. Run! | 起来 洛莉 快 跑 |
[00:53] | Run! | 跑 |
[00:55] | Go! | 快跑 |
[01:21] | Wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[01:27] | Lori, stop! | 洛莉 停下 |
[02:05] | Brett… Brett, what’s happening? | 布雷特 布雷特 发生了什么事 |
[02:07] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼 |
[02:16] | Run! | 快跑 |
[03:21] | Kira found Brett. | 吉良找到了布雷特 |
[03:22] | They’re fine but we’ve got to go. | 他们没事 但我们得走了 |
[03:23] | More assassins? | 又是杀手吗 |
[03:25] | Maybe a lot more. | 或许还有很多 |
[03:26] | Different than the ones who just tried to set us on fire? | 跟刚刚想烧死我们的不是一群人吗 |
[03:28] | I think so, yeah. | 应该不是 |
[03:53] | How about I take you home? | 我带你回家怎么样 |
[03:54] | I’m not like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[03:57] | Not yet. | 暂时还不一样 |
[03:58] | I don’t mean I’m not strong | 我不是说我不够强壮 |
[03:59] | or I’m never gonna learn how to be in control. | 也不是我永远学不会控制自己 |
[04:04] | I mean everything else. | 是其他方面 |
[04:05] | You and your friends try to protect everyone. | 你和你的朋友想要保护所有人 |
[04:08] | Have you been doing this the whole time? | 你们是一直这样做吗 |
[04:11] | I mean, how are you all still alive? | 你们怎么还能活下来 |
[04:15] | Not all of us are. | 有些也牺牲了 |
[04:22] | Let me at least take you home. | 我先送你回家吧 |
[04:36] | I’m completely and totally fine. | 我完完全全没事了 |
[04:38] | You completely and totally | 你完完全全 |
[04:39] | have a concussion, Stiles. | 脑震荡了 斯泰尔斯 |
[04:40] | Lie back down. | 回去躺下 |
[04:42] | The doctor said you’re not leaving without a CT scan. | 医生说你不做脑CT不能走 |
[04:44] | We still haven’t paid for the last one. | 上次的费用还没付 |
[04:46] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:48] | Meredith is at the station. | 梅里迪斯在警局 |
[04:50] | Your dad said it could take some time | 你爸爸说会花些时间 |
[04:52] | but he will get her to talk. | 但他会让她开口的 |
[04:56] | Even if I let you go, what would you do? | 就算我放你走 你要去做什么 |
[05:02] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | Can you do me one little favor? | 你能帮我个小忙吗 |
[05:10] | – Anything. – Can you get me a tape player? | -帮什么都行 -能给我拿个磁带播放器吗 |
[05:12] | – Like cassettes? – Yes. Tapes. | -盒带吗 -是的 磁带 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I’ll see what I can do. | 好的 我去看看 |
[05:19] | Okay, tapes, though, please. | 是磁带 拜托 |
[05:21] | Cassettes. | 是盒带 |
[05:42] | – What did she say? – Hard to tell. | -她说什么了 -很难分辨 |
[05:44] | There were words. | 说了些词 |
[05:45] | I’m not sure there were actual sentences. | 但似乎不算是句子 |
[05:47] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[05:48] | I think we need a psychologist… | 我觉得我们需要个心理学家… |
[05:51] | Or a medium. | 或者巫师 |
[05:52] | Is she even competent enough to be charged with something? | 她这种精神状态 法律能治她什么罪吗 |
[05:56] | If Meredith is The Benefactor, | 如果梅里迪斯就是捐助者 |
[05:58] | then that means she was competent enough | 也就是说她有足够的能力 |
[06:00] | to trick Kate into opening the Hale vault, | 骗凯特打开霍尔家的保险库 |
[06:02] | competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helping her, | 有足够能力强迫布朗斯基帮她 |
[06:04] | and competent enough to create a hit list | 有足够能力制作刺杀名单 |
[06:06] | and pay out money for its completion. | 并有能力向杀手付款 |
[06:09] | This girl’s practically a criminal mastermind. | 那这个女孩简直就是个犯罪大师 |
[06:16] | There’s gotta be a reason why she would do this. | 她这么做一定有原因 |
[06:18] | I’m only interested in the “Why,” if it tells me the “How.” | 比起原因 我更想知道方式 |
[06:22] | You mean how to stop it. | 你是说怎么阻止这一切 |
[06:23] | After what happened to Scott tonight, this thing’s still going. | 就斯科特今晚遭遇的情况来看 杀手还在活动 |
[06:25] | The payments could be automatic. | 付款可能是完全自动的 |
[06:27] | And as long as the killers are getting paid, | 只要有人给这些杀手付钱 |
[06:29] | and paid very well, | 而且付很多钱 |
[06:30] | that list is gonna keep getting smaller. | 那个名单只会越来越短 |
[06:32] | We don’t just need to stop the dead pool. | 我们不仅需要阻止死亡名单 |
[06:34] | We need to stop the money. | 我们需要阻止转账 |
[06:50] | Is your mom… | 你妈妈… |
[06:51] | She’s okay. Healing. | 她没事 在恢复了 |
[06:52] | – What about you? – Me? | -那你呢 -我 |
[06:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:55] | Right now? Very. | 现在吗 非常好 |
[07:06] | Did you find him? Did you find Brett? | 你找到他了吗 找到布莱特了吗 |
[07:08] | Actually, I think I found all of them. | 其实 我找到了所有人 |
[07:13] | Satomi, this is who I was telling you about. | 里美 这就是我跟你说的人 |
[07:19] | I know who Scott McCall is. | 我知道斯科特·麦高 |
[07:22] | Are we safe here? | 我们在这安全吗 |
[07:39] | We’re gonna need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[07:42] | A lot of help. | 很多帮助 |
[08:56] | I thought I told you to go home. | 不是叫你回家么 |
[09:00] | I thought I told you I wasn’t going anywhere. | 我跟你说我哪也不去 |
[09:04] | Did they get anything out of her? | 他们有问出什么吗 |
[09:06] | Should have gone with the medium. | 应该找巫师来的 |
[09:11] | We went through everything in Brunski’s office, | 我们翻遍了布朗斯基的办公室 |
[09:13] | and so far everything amounts to pretty much nothing. | 但是目前没有任何线索 |
[09:17] | Did you not go home yet? | 你还没回家吗 |
[09:18] | Not until Meredith starts talking. | 我要等到梅里迪斯开口 |
[09:20] | Lydia, I promise she’ll talk, | 莉迪亚 我保证 她会开口 |
[09:22] | and when she does, I’ll let you know. | 到时候我会告诉你 |
[09:24] | Trust me on this. Everybody talks eventually. | 相信我 最终大家都会开口 |
[09:28] | Then let me try. | 让我试试 |
[09:29] | No, we’ve already discussed this. | 不 我们已经谈过了 |
[09:31] | I’ve gotten through to her before. Just let me try. | 我以前跟她谈过 让我试试 |
[09:44] | – You find a tape player? – No. | -找到磁带播放器了吗 -没有 |
[09:47] | But I found someone looking for you. | 但是我发现有人找你 |
[10:01] | I heard you almost got killed. | 听说你差点被杀了 |
[10:03] | I heard you almost got killed. | 我还听说你差点被杀了 |
[10:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:05] | Brunski punched me in the face. | 布朗斯基揍了我一拳 |
[10:08] | Turns out he was a serial killer. | 原来他是连环杀手 |
[10:09] | – Makes sense. – Yeah. | -不难想像 -也是 |
[10:12] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[10:14] | We almost got set on fire. | 我们差点被烧死 |
[10:16] | – Everyone okay? – Basically. | -大家还好吗 -差不多吧 |
[10:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:31] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[10:32] | You don’t have to. | 也可以留下的 |
[10:33] | – I should go. – Okay. | -我得走了 -好吧 |
[10:38] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[10:39] | Why would she lock the door? | 她为什么要锁门 |
[10:46] | Hey, Melissa? | 麦丽莎 |
[10:48] | Melissa. | 麦丽莎 |
[10:49] | – I could break it. – How about you not? | -我可以撬开 -还是算了吧 |
[10:51] | I already owe this hospital enough money. | 我已经欠这家医院很多钱了 |
[10:53] | Why would she lock the door? | 她为什么要锁门 |
[10:57] | Maybe she didn’t mean to. | 也许她不是故意的 |
[10:59] | You don’t just accidentally lock a door. | 怎么会有人不小心锁上门 |
[11:01] | Okay, well, maybe, she wasn’t thinking, exactly. | 也许 也许她当时走神了 |
[11:04] | Or wasn’t thinking it through. | 或者考虑得不清楚 |
[11:06] | You know, people sometimes do things | 有时候有些人做事的时候 |
[11:08] | without thinking them through. | 会有点欠考虑 |
[11:10] | Then she’s stupid. | 也就是她很蠢 |
[11:11] | No, even smart people can do stupid things. | 不 聪明人也会做蠢事 |
[11:15] | You know, ’cause they think that it’s the right thing. | 因为 他们觉得这样做是对的 |
[11:17] | And I don’t think we should hold it against her, | 我觉得不应该因为一件事 |
[11:20] | you know, for the rest of her life! | 就讨厌她一辈子 |
[11:23] | Especially because she’s tried apologizing | 尤其是她已经试过很多次 |
[11:26] | hundreds of times through texts and voicemails. | 短信啊语音留言啊 |
[11:30] | Is she gonna keep begging? | 她会继续请求原谅吗 |
[11:31] | She might. | 也许吧 |
[11:34] | I don’t have much practice in things like forgiveness. | 我没什么原谅别人的经验 |
[11:39] | Some things I’m picking up fast. | 有些事我学起来很快 |
[11:40] | But other things are like… | 但是其他事… |
[11:43] | Like math? | 比如数学 |
[11:46] | I hate math. | 我讨厌数学 |
[11:48] | You hate me? | 你讨厌我吗 |
[11:51] | I like you, Stiles. | 我喜欢你 斯泰尔斯 |
[11:56] | I like you a lot. | 我很喜欢你 |
[12:00] | I can work with that. | 那我就满足了 |
[13:23] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[13:25] | Brett! This is his place. It’s his. | 布莱特 这是他家 是他家 |
[13:33] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[13:34] | If you bring in guests, you could have called. | 你要是带客人来 应该先打个电话的 |
[13:38] | I didn’t have anywhere else to take them. | 我没有其他地方可以选了 |
[13:43] | I know this man. | 我认识他 |
[13:45] | He may not remember, but we’ve met before. | 他也许不记得 但是我们以前见过 |
[13:48] | You can trust him. | 你可以信任他 |
[13:50] | I trust him. | 我信任他 |
[13:53] | How do we know he’s not like the others? | 你怎么知道他跟其他人不一样 |
[13:55] | What others? | 什么其他人 |
[13:56] | Last night, there was a whole team after them. | 昨晚 有一整群人追杀他们 |
[13:59] | And they used crossbows. | 他们用了十字弓 |
[14:05] | They’re hunters, aren’t they? | 他们是猎人吧 |
[14:08] | Not if they’re killing for profit. | 为了金钱杀人就不是猎人 |
[14:10] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[14:12] | Can they find us? | 他们会找到我们吗 |
[14:14] | They might already know you’re here. | 他们可能已经知道你们在这了 |
[14:16] | Maybe they’re waiting for dark. | 他们也许在等天黑 |
[14:18] | So we’re not safe here? | 也就是说我们并不安全 |
[14:19] | We’re not safe anywhere. | 我们在哪都不安全 |
[14:22] | We’ve been trying to get out for days. | 几天来我们一直试图逃脱 |
[14:23] | Everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us. | 每到一个地方 总有不同的人来杀我们 |
[14:27] | If they’re coming, Scott, | 如果他们来了 斯科特 |
[14:30] | they’re coming for you too. | 他们也会对你下手 |
[14:31] | You’re still number one on the dead pool. | 你仍是死亡名单上的头号人物 |
[14:33] | I know. | 我明白 |
[14:34] | I know Lydia can get the answer from Meredith. | 莉迪亚可以从梅里迪斯那得到答案 |
[14:36] | She just needs more time. | 她只是需要时间 |
[14:39] | Then that’s what she’ll get. | 那就给她时间 |
[14:40] | Let’s go, Lorraine. | 走吧 洛林 |
[14:41] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[14:44] | Please listen. | 听好 |
[14:46] | There’s something I have to do, | 有些事我不得不做 |
[14:49] | something I have to stop. | 有些事我必须阻止 |
[14:51] | I have to take you back to Eichen, Lorraine. | 我必须带你回艾兴 洛林 |
[14:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[14:54] | I don’t think you’re gonna be taking me anywhere. | 你不是要带我去什么地方 |
[14:58] | I can hear the recorder in your pocket. | 我听到你口袋里有录音机 |
[15:01] | It’s on now, isn’t it? | 录音机开着 对吧 |
[15:04] | You’re making a tape. | 你在录音 |
[15:06] | Just like you taped the others. | 就像你为别人录音一样 |
[15:10] | This didn’t happen at Eichen House. | 这里不是在艾兴之屋 |
[15:11] | But then where did she go? | 那她去哪了 |
[15:15] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们要查清楚的事 |
[15:18] | I think I’m getting an idea of how all this happened. | 我觉得我知道这一切是怎么发生的了 |
[15:22] | You used Brunski, right? | 你利用布朗斯基 |
[15:25] | You knew he’d killed people, | 你知道他杀过人 |
[15:28] | and that he would do it again. | 他还会继续杀人 |
[15:38] | He used my grandmother’s code for the dead pool. | 他利用我祖母的密码写下死亡名单 |
[15:42] | He put it online. | 发到网上 |
[15:44] | He took the money from the Hale Vault, | 他从霍尔家金库拿走钱 |
[15:45] | then turned the bearer bonds into cash. | 然后把不记名债券兑换成现金 |
[15:49] | He made the payments. | 作为报酬 |
[15:54] | Was it Brunski’s idea to fake your death? | 让你装死是布朗斯基的主意吗 |
[15:57] | Did he get nervous because you helped us | 你帮我们解开了其中一个密钥 |
[15:59] | with one of the cipher keys? | 所以他觉得很不安吗 |
[16:00] | I wanted to help. | 我想要帮忙 |
[16:06] | All you ever wanted to do was help. | 你只是一心想帮忙 |
[16:12] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你来到这里 |
[16:14] | I know you wouldn’t want to be here if you didn’t want to talk. | 如果你不想说话 就不会来 |
[16:19] | I do. | 我说 |
[16:24] | But only to one person. | 但只对一个人说 |
[16:27] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:30] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[16:34] | Peter Hale. | 彼得·霍尔 |
[16:42] | …back to Eichen, Lorraine. | …回艾兴 洛林 |
[16:43] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:45] | I don’t think you’re gonna be taking me anywhere. | 你不是要带我去什么地方 |
[16:47] | That’s it. That’s where it is. | 是这儿 就是这里 |
[16:48] | Play it again and turn it up. | 倒回去 调高音量 |
[16:54] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:55] | I don’t think you’re gonna be taking me anywhere. | 你不是要带我去什么地方 |
[16:59] | I can hear the recorder in your pocket. | 我听到你口袋里有录音机 |
[17:02] | It’s on now, isn’t it? | 录音机开着 对吧 |
[17:05] | You’re making a tape. | 你在录音 |
[17:07] | Just like you taped the others. | 就像你为别人录音一样 |
[17:10] | It’s the record player. | 是留声机 |
[17:13] | What record player? | 什么留声机 |
[17:15] | The one in the lake house, in the study. | 湖边别墅里那个 在书房 |
[17:17] | So she escaped from Eichen House | 她从艾兴之屋逃出来 |
[17:19] | to go back to listen to a record player? | 就是为了去听留声机吗 |
[17:21] | Well, she was like Lydia, right? | 她和莉迪亚一样 对吗 |
[17:22] | She was a Banshee? | 她是一只女妖吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah, but only once. | 是 就成功过一次 |
[17:24] | She predicted Maddy’s death | 她预言了玛蒂的死亡 |
[17:25] | and then just spent decades trying to predict something else. | 然后花了数十年时间试着预测别的东西 |
[17:31] | Maybe she finally did. | 也许她最后做到了 |
[17:33] | And what if this time, | 也许这一次 |
[17:35] | it wasn’t just one death, it was a lot of deaths? | 不是一个人的死 而是很多人的死亡 |
[17:39] | Like the dead pool. | 比如死亡名单 |
[17:42] | What if all those years ago, Lorraine predicted it? | 如果多年以前 洛林预言了它的存在 |
[17:46] | And she knew there was something in the study that could stop it? | 她知道书房里有东西能阻止它 |
[17:50] | Then we’re going to the lake house. | 我们得去一趟湖边小屋 |
[18:19] | They’ll be okay. | 他们会没事的 |
[18:23] | They’ve got claws and fangs. But they’re not fighters. | 他们有爪子和獠牙 但是他们不是战士 |
[18:27] | That’s why I called you. | 所以我才打给了你 |
[18:29] | Well, try to remember | 可是 |
[18:29] | I don’t have claws and fangs anymore either. | 我也没有尖牙和利爪了 |
[18:32] | That’s why he called me. | 所以他打给了我 |
[18:33] | Am I the only one still hoping this is all just a false alarm? | 只有我希望今晚是虚惊一场吗 |
[18:36] | I mean, it’s possible | 或许 |
[18:37] | we could wait here all night and nothing happens. | 我们在这里等了一夜 却风平浪静 |
[18:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[18:42] | Scott, you heard anything from Stiles or Lydia yet? | 斯科特 斯泰尔斯和莉迪亚那边有消息吗 |
[18:44] | Lydia’s still talking to Meredith. | 莉迪亚还在跟梅里迪斯谈 |
[18:46] | Stiles and Malia are headed to the lake house. | 斯泰尔斯和玛丽亚去湖边小屋了 |
[18:48] | They’re trying to stop it. | 他们在想办法阻止 |
[18:49] | What if there is no stopping it? | 要是无法阻止呢 |
[18:53] | What if it doesn’t end until we’re all dead? | 也许只有我们全死了 他们才会停手 |
[19:00] | Then let’s send a message. | 那我们就放句狠话 |
[19:02] | Let’s make something perfectly clear | 让那些手持名单的人 |
[19:04] | to anyone with a copy of that list. | 都听得一清二楚 |
[19:06] | It doesn’t matter if they’re professional assassins, | 不管他们是职业杀手 |
[19:09] | hunters, or an amateur who just picked up a gun. | 猎人 还是刚入门的外行 |
[19:14] | Anyone who thinks they can hunt and kill us for money, | 任何为了钱想要杀我们的人 |
[19:17] | is gonna be put on another list. | 都会上另一份名单 |
[19:19] | Our list. | 我们的名单 |
[19:21] | They get to be a name on our dead pool. | 我们的死亡名单上会有他们的大名 |
[19:32] | Her? | 她吗 |
[19:34] | That’s the girl that stole my money? | 就是这个姑娘偷了我的钱吗 |
[19:38] | That girl is a banshee. | 这个姑娘是女妖 |
[19:41] | They’re more dangerous than you think. | 比你想象的要危险得多 |
[19:42] | Oh, I think that girl’s pilot light went out a long time ago. | 我记得她的脑袋很久之前就不灵光了 |
[19:45] | Sheriff, not to question | 警长 |
[19:46] | the unquestionably sterling reputation of your department, | 您部门的调查水平当然毋庸置疑 |
[19:48] | but are you absolutely sure | 但您百分百确定 |
[19:51] | you got the one? | 真没抓错人吗 |
[19:53] | How about you just go in there and see what she has to say? | 你直接进去跟她谈谈不就知道了 |
[20:00] | Okay… Meredith, | 好的 梅里迪斯 |
[20:05] | where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[20:08] | Or more correctly, what’s left of it. | 或者说 剩下的钱在哪里 |
[20:27] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[20:29] | Let her go. | 放手 |
[20:42] | Why did you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[20:44] | They’re all gone. | 全消失了 |
[20:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[20:51] | They have met before. | 他们之前见过 |
[20:53] | The burns. | 那些烧伤 |
[20:56] | They’re all…gone. | 全都消失了 |
[21:08] | I remember meeting you, | 我记得我见过你 |
[21:10] | but you weren’t a Buddhist back then. | 你当时还没有信佛 |
[21:13] | And you weren’t protecting werewolves. | 你当时也不会保护狼人 |
[21:16] | You were hunting them. | 而是在猎杀他们 |
[21:17] | Three things cannot long be hidden… | 有三种东西无法长久藏匿 |
[21:20] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[21:22] | The moon. | 月亮 |
[21:24] | The truth. | 真相 |
[21:26] | What exactly does that mean? | 这句话到底什么意思 |
[21:30] | The truth cannot stay hidden. | 纸包不住火 |
[21:32] | I know what the saying means. | 我知道这句谚语 |
[21:34] | What does it mean for you? | 但你觉得是什么意思 |
[21:37] | The truth for me | 真相对于我来说 |
[21:40] | is that we, | 是我们 |
[21:42] | my kind, | 我的种族 |
[21:46] | are violent creatures, | 是暴力的生物 |
[21:48] | who eventually will not be able to control | 他们终将无法控制 |
[21:50] | their violent impulses. | 自己的暴力冲动 |
[21:54] | The mantra helps us subdue our nature. | 颂歌能够帮助我们抑制本性 |
[21:58] | But you’re still violent creatures. | 但你们逃不掉暴力的本性 |
[22:00] | Aren’t we all? | 我们都一样吧 |
[22:05] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[22:07] | Meredith, you put everyone, | 梅里迪斯 你把每个人 |
[22:09] | including my nephew and my daughter | 包括我的侄子 女儿 |
[22:10] | on a death list. | 都列入死亡名单 |
[22:11] | Don’t you think you owe us | 你不觉得至少 |
[22:12] | the slightest explanation of why? | 应该试着解释一下吗 |
[22:16] | You said it had to be kept secret. | 你说过必须保密 |
[22:21] | I said? | 我说过 |
[22:24] | I said that to you? | 我跟你说的吗 |
[22:26] | – You said it. – Meredith. | -是你说的 -梅里迪斯 |
[22:29] | Allow me to remind you yet again, | 允许我再提醒你一次 |
[22:30] | we have never met… | 我们没见过… |
[22:33] | – Ever. – What is he doing? | -从没有 -他在干什么 |
[22:36] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[22:38] | No. But maybe you do. | 不记得 但你或许记得 |
[22:40] | No, don’t! | 不要 |
[22:54] | Get back! | 退后 |
[23:23] | Don’t! Don’t touch them. | 不要 别碰她们 |
[23:25] | If you break the bond you could kill them. Both of them. | 如果联结断开 他们都会死 |
[23:27] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们应该怎么办 |
[23:30] | I, uh… | 我 |
[23:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:38] | What the hell is he doing to her? | 他到底在对她做什么 |
[23:56] | Patient has been non-responsive for several weeks. | 患者已经几周没有反应了 |
[23:58] | No sign of physical trauma, no response to external stimuli. | 没有物理创伤 对外界刺激毫无反应 |
[24:02] | Our feeling is the damage is primarily psychological. | 我们认为主要是精神创伤 |
[24:07] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[24:09] | She’s saying something. | 她在说些什么 |
[24:11] | Can you understand that? | 你能听懂吗 |
[24:14] | I can. | 可以 |
[24:15] | I can hear perfectly. | 听得一清二楚 |
[24:20] | She was in the hospital. | 她在医院里 |
[24:23] | The same hospital. | 同一家医院 |
[24:25] | Same as who? | 哪一家 |
[24:28] | Peter. | 皮特在的那家 |
[24:29] | Here we have a rather extraordinary case. | 这边还有一例特殊病人 |
[24:31] | Near fatal burn victim. | 几乎是致命性烧伤 |
[24:33] | The interesting part is that typically in a situation like this, | 有意思之处在于一般这种情况时 |
[24:36] | the coma is induced medically | 我们都会用药物让病人陷入昏迷 |
[24:37] | as the pain is normally too much for the patient to bear. | 因为这种痛苦常人难以忍受 |
[24:40] | We’re not sure how Mr. Hale became comatose, however. | 可我们不知道霍尔先生是怎么进入昏迷的 |
[24:43] | His survival is honestly a mystery we’re still trying to solve. | 他的生还是我们未解的谜题之一 |
[24:48] | Moving on. | 接下来 |
[24:52] | It was right after the fire. | 就在火灾后不久 |
[24:57] | Meredith could hear him. | 梅里迪斯能听见他 |
[24:59] | Hear what? | 听见什么 |
[25:03] | Everything. | 一切 |
[25:05] | She was hearing every thought in his head, | 她能听见他所有的想法 |
[25:08] | like they’d somehow found the same wavelength. | 就像脑电波相同 |
[25:10] | And now everything going through his mind | 于是他头脑里的一切想法 |
[25:12] | was also going right into hers. | 都进入了她的大脑 |
[25:14] | For how long? | 持续了多久 |
[25:15] | Weeks. Maybe even months. | 几周 或者长达数月 |
[25:17] | It was almost like he was standing right over her bed | 就好像他是站在她床边 |
[25:20] | talking about the fire. | 跟她讲述火灾的事 |
[25:22] | About getting revenge. | 讲述他的复仇 |
[25:29] | I predicted this. | 我早就知道 |
[25:31] | I told… | 我 |
[25:33] | I told Talia this was going to happen. | 我告诉了塔莉娅会这样 |
[25:36] | Something like this was going to happen. | 会发生这样的事 |
[25:38] | I said that they were gonna come for us. | 我说了他们要来追杀我们 |
[25:40] | The Argents. They’re gonna come for us. | 阿金斯家的 他们一定会来追杀我们 |
[25:42] | They are gonna burn us to the ground. | 他们会一把火烧光我们 |
[25:47] | Burn us to the ground. Did she listen? | 烧光我们家 她听了我的话吗 |
[25:51] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[25:53] | Did anyone listen? | 谁又相信了我呢 |
[25:57] | They listened to her. | 他们信她 |
[25:58] | Yes! Say that everything was going to be fine. | 是的 说什么一切都会好起来 |
[26:01] | That we were all perfectly safe. | 我们都很安全 |
[26:03] | Perfectly safe. | 非常安全 |
[26:05] | But she made us weak! She made us weak. | 可是是她把我们变得软弱了 变软弱了 |
[26:06] | And what happens to the weakest in the herd? | 狼群里的弱者会怎样 |
[26:09] | They get picked off by the predators! | 会被猎食者抓住 |
[26:11] | We used to be the apex predators. | 我们本是最顶尖的猎食者 |
[26:16] | Until Talia turned us into sheep. | 直到塔莉娅把我们变成了小羊羔 |
[26:21] | But I’ll start over. | 但我会重头再来的 |
[26:25] | Like a vengeful God, | 就像复仇之神 |
[26:26] | I will raze this earth to the ground! | 我要把这世界夷为平地 |
[26:30] | I will take out all of them! | 我要消灭他们 |
[26:33] | Not just the wolves, | 不仅是狼人 |
[26:36] | the banshees, every shape-shifter. | 女妖 还有所有变形人 |
[26:38] | I will obliterate the weak | 我要消灭弱者 |
[26:41] | and I will remake the supernatural of Beacon Hills | 按我的意念重新建立比肯山 |
[26:46] | in my image. | 超自然生物的秩序 |
[26:48] | I won’t have to do any of it myself. | 这些都不需要我亲自动手 |
[26:52] | Because I’ll hire people. | 我会雇人来干 |
[26:54] | Assassins. Professional killers. | 刺客 职业杀手 |
[26:56] | People like The Mute. | 像”静默人”那样的 |
[26:58] | The Chemist. Even… | 药剂师 甚至 |
[27:00] | someone like the Desert Wolf. | 沙漠狼 |
[27:07] | I’ll use the money in the Vault. | 我可以用保险库里的钱 |
[27:11] | The bearer bonds. | 无记名债券 |
[27:11] | I’ll use every penny if I have to. | 不惜花光一分钱 |
[27:14] | I’ll start with the professionals, | 就从职业杀手开始 |
[27:16] | and then maybe I’ll disseminate the list further. | 或许可以让更多人知道这份名单 |
[27:19] | No. No. | 不不不 |
[27:23] | Not a list. | 不是个简单的名单 |
[27:26] | A dead pool. | 是死亡名单 |
[27:31] | Eventually everybody will want a chance. | 最终谁都会想要分一杯羹 |
[27:34] | Anyone can become a killer for the right price | 只要价钱高 谁都能成为杀手 |
[27:36] | because when it comes down to it, | 因为一谈到钱 |
[27:37] | everyone can be corrupted by money! | 没人会跟它过不去 |
[27:56] | It was your idea and you don’t even remember. | 这是你的计划 你竟然不记得了 |
[28:09] | What are we doing? This room wasn’t even made for us. | 这是在干什么 这房间我们不该来 |
[28:12] | No, we need someone like Lydia or Meredith, | 我们需要莉迪亚或梅里迪斯这样的人 |
[28:14] | and we’re just sitting here | 我们坐在这里 |
[28:15] | listening to a stupid record player | 听着一台烂留声机 |
[28:16] | play a record that doesn’t play anything. | 放什么内容都没有的唱片 |
[28:19] | Come on. | 算了 |
[28:20] | There’s plenty of other things we can be totally useless doing. | 我们还可以做些其它无用功 |
[28:28] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[28:30] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[28:32] | I can still hear it. | 我还能听到声音 |
[28:34] | But it’s not on. | 但它关了 |
[28:37] | Then it’s something else. | 那就是别的声音 |
[28:40] | Something spinning. | 有东西在转 |
[30:06] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:09] | The dead pool. | 死亡名单 |
[30:46] | How many are there? | 有多少人 |
[30:47] | Too many! | 很多人 |
[30:49] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[30:51] | Hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 |
[30:53] | How the hell was I supposed to remember any of that? | 我怎么会记得那些破事 |
[30:57] | She got it from you. | 她从你那里听到的 |
[31:00] | I was out of my mind. | 我当时昏迷了 |
[31:02] | Do you know what it’s like for one of us to be in a coma? | 你知道人昏迷时是怎样的吗 |
[31:05] | Paralyzed but cognizant? | 有意识但不能动 |
[31:07] | You try not going crazy. | 克制自己不疯掉 |
[31:09] | She was listening to you. | 她从你那里听见的 |
[31:10] | She was listening | 她听见的是 |
[31:11] | to the ranting and raving of a lunatic. | 一个疯子的胡言乱语 |
[31:16] | A former lunatic. I’m much healthier now. | 之前是疯子 我现在正常多了 |
[31:19] | I had nothing to do with this. | 这跟我没关系 |
[31:21] | If she was following your lead on this, | 如果是你指使她的 |
[31:23] | then how do we know there isn’t more? | 说不定会有下一步计划呢 |
[31:26] | Stealing my own money? | 偷我自己的钱吗 |
[31:28] | Really? | 当真吗 |
[31:29] | You were going to use it anyway. | 反正你总要用 |
[31:31] | Stop. | 慢着 |
[31:32] | Stop it. This is what she wants. | 别吵了 这就是她想要的 |
[31:33] | It’s why she’s here. | 所以她才在这 |
[31:36] | Look around, Sheriff. | 你看看 警长 |
[31:37] | There’s three people in here right now. | 这里有三个人 |
[31:39] | Three people still on the dead pool. | 他们都在死亡名单上 |
[31:41] | Me, Parrish… | 我 帕里什 |
[31:45] | And Meredith. | 还有梅里迪斯 |
[31:47] | – But not him. – Lydia’s right. | -但没有他 -莉迪亚说得没错 |
[31:49] | We don’t want to kill each other. | 我们不想自相残杀 |
[31:51] | The only person I’m pointing a gun at is you. | 我用枪指着的只有你 |
[31:53] | Then you better make it a perfect shot, Sheriff, | 那你最好瞄准了 警长 |
[31:55] | because I don’t go down easy. | 我可没那么好对付 |
[31:57] | I’m willing to bet | 我敢打赌 |
[31:58] | that a bullet between the eyes | 在你眉心开一枪的话 |
[32:00] | doesn’t heal real fast… | 你也好不了那么快 |
[32:02] | – Not even for your kind. – Stop. | -就算是狼人也不行 -住手 |
[32:04] | Please, stop. | 拜托住手 |
[32:05] | This department’s getting more corrupted by the second. | 警局现在都越来越堕落了 |
[32:09] | What are you going to charge me with, Sheriff? | 你准备起诉我什么 警长 |
[32:12] | How are you going to explain this to a judge? | 你准备怎么向法官解释 |
[32:16] | Telepathic girl | 通灵妹子 |
[32:17] | overhears thoughts of comatose werewolf | 感应到了昏迷狼人的想法 |
[32:21] | and decides to enact his plans for retribution? | 决定开展他的复仇计划吗 |
[32:25] | They’re gonna be pointing a gun at your head | 他们会拿枪指着你的脑袋 |
[32:27] | and asking you to go quietly. | 叫你闭嘴走人 |
[32:30] | Let him go. You have to let him go. | 放他走 你必须放他走 |
[32:33] | I’d take the word of a Banshee, Sheriff. | 是我就会听报丧女妖的话 警长 |
[32:37] | I leave. No triggers pulled. | 我走了 不用扣扳机 |
[32:40] | No blood shed. | 也不用流血 |
[32:47] | That’s twice, Peter. | 这是第二次 皮特 |
[32:51] | There’s not gonna be a third. | 事不过三 |
[32:55] | No. | 不 |
[32:56] | It’s not finished. | 还没完呢 |
[32:57] | No, it’s not finished! | 不 事情还没结束 |
[33:00] | No! It’s not done. | 不 还没完 |
[33:02] | It’s not finished! | 还没结束 |
[33:05] | No. | 不 |
[33:07] | You can’t just smash it to pieces. | 你不能就这么打成碎片 |
[33:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[33:11] | If this thing’s being used to disseminate the list, | 如果这是用来传播名单的 |
[33:13] | then it’s probably gonna keep going until everyone’s dead. | 那么名单上的人死光之前都不能停转 |
[33:16] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[33:17] | It needs some kind of prompt | 肯定需要什么提示 |
[33:19] | or command or something, right? | 或者命令之类的吧 |
[33:22] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:25] | What about a key? | 是需要钥匙吧 |
[33:50] | Get the others back. Tell them to hide. | 让其他人回来 让他们藏起来 |
[33:54] | Kira! Kira! | 吉良 吉良 |
[34:02] | You see it? | 看到了吗 |
[34:04] | There’s got to be a way to turn it off, right? | 肯定有办法把它关掉对吧 |
[34:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:06] | I don’t know anything about computers from the 1970s. | 我不了解七十年代的旧电脑 |
[34:09] | Neither do we. | 我们也不了解 |
[34:10] | Okay, where’s the monitor? | 好吧 显示器在哪里 |
[34:11] | Lydia, there is no monitor. | 莉迪亚 没有显示器 |
[34:12] | There are buttons, knobs, spindles, no monitor. | 只有按钮 旋钮 转轴 没有显示器 |
[34:16] | Wait, turn the phone back. Point it at the carpet. | 等等 回去 对着地毯 |
[34:18] | The what? | 对着什么 |
[34:18] | The floor! Just show me the floor. | 地板 让我看到地板 |
[34:24] | Where’s the stain? | 渍迹去哪里了 |
[34:25] | There should be red blotches, a wine stain. | 地上应该有红色斑点的 是葡萄酒渍迹 |
[34:28] | There’s nothing. | 地上什么都没有 |
[34:30] | That doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[34:32] | I gave the $500 I was supposed to | 我还把应该用来雇清洁工的500块 |
[34:34] | use to hire cleaners to Brunski. | 给了布朗斯基 |
[34:35] | Lydia, what the hell does wine have to do with anything? | 莉迪亚 葡萄酒跟这事儿有什么关系 |
[34:37] | Red wine doesn’t just disappear. | 红葡萄酒渍迹不会凭空消失 |
[34:41] | Unless it wasn’t wine. | 除非那不是葡萄酒 |
[34:42] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 这话什么意思 |
[34:44] | The ashes weren’t ashes. The study isn’t a study. | 骨灰不是真的骨灰 书房不是真的书房 |
[34:47] | The record player isn’t a record player. | 电唱机不是真的电唱机 |
[34:48] | So… so maybe the wine wasn’t wine. | 所以可能葡萄酒也不是真的葡萄酒 |
[34:54] | Stiles, you have to find the wine. | 斯泰尔斯 你得找到葡萄酒 |
[34:55] | Find the bottle. There could be something about it. | 找到那个瓶子 肯定有蹊跷 |
[34:57] | What kind? What’s it called? | 什么样的 叫什么 |
[34:58] | It’s a 1982 Cotes du Rhone. | 是瓶1982年的罗纳河谷葡萄酒 |
[35:02] | I think there’s something inside. | 里面好像有东西 |
[35:04] | Do you have, like, a wine opener or… | 你有启瓶器之类的… |
[35:39] | Brett, where are you? | 布莱特 你在哪里 |
[38:12] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[38:14] | Really over? | 真的结束了吗 |
[38:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:28] | I guess you are, aren’t you? | 应该没事 对吧 |
[38:33] | For someone who’d put their own name on a hit list. | 你把自己的名字写到死亡名单上 |
[38:36] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[38:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:41] | Because I heard you. | 因为我听到你了 |
[38:44] | I heard you scream in the tunnels at Oak Creek. | 我听到你在橡树溪的隧道里喊叫了 |
[38:48] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[38:54] | That’s why I knew it was the right time… | 所以我才知道是时候… |
[38:59] | to start over. | 重新开始了 |
[39:03] | But with Peter? | 跟皮特一起 |
[39:07] | He’s the alpha. | 他是阿尔法狼 |
[39:09] | He’s always been the alpha. | 他一直以来都是阿尔法狼 |
[39:13] | He’ll make it right. | 他会弥补的 |
[39:16] | It never was with us. | 从来都不是我们 |
[39:19] | Too many people died because of us. | 因为我们死了太多人 |
[39:27] | We’re the monsters. | 我们是怪物 |
[39:29] | Even Banshees. | 即使是女妖 |
[39:32] | Even me. | 即使是我 |
[39:36] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[39:41] | Not all monsters do monstrous things. | 并不是所有怪物都做坏事 |
[39:46] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[39:49] | Like Scott. | 比如斯科特 |
[39:58] | Like you. | 比如你 |
[40:07] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[40:12] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[40:18] | – You look nervous. – I’m not nervous. | -你看起来很紧张 -我不是紧张 |
[40:22] | I’m rattled. | 我很恼火 |
[40:24] | I don’t like being rattled. | 我不喜欢恼火的感觉 |
[40:26] | But it’s over. | 但是一切都结束了 |
[40:27] | The dead pool’s done. | 死亡名单没有了 |
[40:29] | And if you need to be reminded, | 我提醒你一下 |
[40:30] | everything else is going exactly your way. | 其他一切都在按照你的计划进行 |
[40:34] | Not exactly my way. | 并非如此 |
[40:36] | Maybe every little piece in your game | 可能你游戏中的每个棋子 |
[40:38] | didn’t move just as predicted, | 并未像预期中一样行动 |
[40:39] | but they still moved perfectly into place. | 但是他们还是完美就位了 |