时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Where’s the she-wolf? | 母狼在哪里 |
[00:03] | La Iglesia. | 伊格莱西亚 |
[00:04] | The church was built over the ruins of an Aztec temple. | 教堂建立在一座阿兹特克神庙的遗迹之上 |
[00:07] | If it’s being used to disseminate the list, | 如果是用来传播名单的 |
[00:08] | then it’s probably gonna keep going until everyone’s dead. | 那么可能会一直继续下去 直到人都死光 |
[00:13] | You wanna bail on the plan. | 你想打退堂鼓了 |
[00:14] | Not when I’m this close to killing Scott McCall. | 怎么可能 我马上就能杀掉斯科特·麦高了 |
[00:56] | Hey! Hey, relax! | 别激动 |
[00:57] | I’m going to open the bag. | 我会放你出来的 |
[00:59] | Hey, do you hear me? I’m going to open the bag. | 听见了吗 我会打开包放你出来的 |
[01:09] | It’s Kalissa, right? | 你叫卡丽莎 对吧 |
[01:19] | I guess you’re coming to a certain conclusion. | 看来你也知道了 |
[01:23] | You’re not going to be leaving here. | 你不能离开这里了 |
[01:26] | It’s okay that you’re scared. | 害怕也没关系 |
[01:29] | See, contrary to traditional culinary practices, | 跟传统的厨房烹饪不同 |
[01:33] | it actually tastes better for someone like me | 对我这种人来说 |
[01:36] | when the kill’s been frightened. | 猎物感到害怕才更美味 |
[01:42] | Look at me, Kalissa. | 看着我 卡丽莎 |
[01:43] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[01:46] | Kalissa. | 卡丽莎 |
[01:48] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 |
[02:14] | Okay, wait! Stop! | 等等 住手 |
[02:16] | The dead pool’s over. | 死亡名单已经结束 |
[02:18] | You’re not going to get paid. | 你这样做拿不到钱的 |
[02:19] | It’s over. | 已经结束了 |
[02:20] | I’m not here to kill you, Patrick. | 我不是来杀你的 帕特里克 |
[02:23] | I’m taking you back to Eichen House. | 我是来带你回艾兴之屋的 |
[02:25] | Where they know all about your culinary practices. | 他们非常了解你的烹饪经验 |
[02:38] | Are you… are you a cop? | 你 你是警察吗 |
[02:41] | Veterinarian. | 我是兽医 |
[02:49] | While I’m relieved to have Patrick back in our care, | 帕特里克能够回到这里我很欣慰 |
[02:53] | I still need to advise you against doing this, Alan. | 不过我得建议你 以后不要这样了 |
[02:57] | There’s a reason this floor isn’t listed in the brochure. | 这层楼没有写入介绍手册里是有原因的 |
[03:00] | I came through on my end of our bargain. Now it’s your turn. | 我达到了你的要求 轮到你了 |
[03:04] | All I want to do is talk to him. | 我只想跟他谈谈 |
[03:08] | The last person that went in to see Valack | 上次去看瓦拉克的人 |
[03:10] | left the room but not the building. | 离开了房间 却没能离开这座楼 |
[03:12] | And all they did was talk. | 他们也只是聊了聊而已 |
[03:15] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我记下了 |
[03:32] | Dr. Valack? | 瓦拉克医生 |
[03:34] | You must be important. | 你一定很重要 |
[03:36] | They don’t usually let people get this close. | 他们一般不会让人进来这里 |
[03:41] | They let me read. | 他们允许我读书 |
[03:43] | Unfortunately, all I get are these… | 可是很不幸 只有这些… |
[03:45] | trashy romance novels. | 烂俗的言情小说 |
[03:47] | I’ve read this one seven times. | 这本已经看过七遍了 |
[03:49] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:51] | My name is Dr. Alan Deaton. | 我是亚兰·德亚顿医生 |
[04:04] | Oh, I know your specialty, Dr. Deaton. | 我知道你的专长 德亚顿医生 |
[04:07] | And I know it’s not cats and dogs. | 我也知道你的专长不是猫和狗 |
[04:09] | I’m here because of what you know | 我来是想请教你 |
[04:10] | about South American mythology. | 南美神话的一些知识 |
[04:13] | No. | 不 |
[04:15] | You want to know about Kate Argent. | 你想知道凯特·阿金斯的事 |
[04:18] | You want to know about La Loba. | 你想知道那只母狼的事 |
[04:20] | The Bone Woman. | 那位骨女 |
[04:23] | I need to know what she did to Derek Hale. | 我需要知道她对德里克做了什么 |
[04:26] | And if he’s dying. | 以及他会不会死 |
[04:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:29] | Because of a promise I made. | 因为我曾经对一个我爱的女人 |
[04:31] | To a woman I loved. | 做过承诺 |
[04:34] | Maybe you should write the romance novels. | 也许你应该去写言情小说 |
[04:36] | If you want to know more, Dr. Deaton, | 想多了解一些的话 德亚顿医生 |
[04:40] | you have to come closer. | 你得往前走两步 |
[04:41] | I’ve been advised against that. | 有人建议我不要这样做 |
[04:43] | I only want to talk. | 我只想跟你聊聊 |
[04:45] | To hear what you know. | 想听听你知道什么 |
[04:47] | You need to see what I know. | 不光是听 你要亲眼来看 |
[04:49] | You do that by coming closer. | 所以必须靠近点 |
[04:57] | I don’t know much about trepanation, | 我不太了解环锯术 |
[05:00] | but I’m relatively certain that just because | 不过我很确定 |
[05:02] | you drilled a hole in your own head, | 往脑袋上钻个孔 |
[05:04] | it doesn’t mean you’ve somehow | 并不能代表 |
[05:05] | gifted yourself with extra-sensory perception. | 你拥有了某种先知能力 |
[05:08] | Come a little closer. | 靠近点 |
[05:10] | Take a look for yourself. | 亲眼来看看 |
[05:14] | That’s it. Come and have a look. | 没错 过来好好看看 |
[05:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:15] | Hey, sorry I’m back so late. | 对不起 我回来太晚了 |
[06:17] | I was closing up the Animal Clinic. | 我要帮动物诊所关门 |
[06:20] | I got more hours to earn a little extra… | 多干几小时 多挣点… |
[06:24] | money. | 钱 |
[06:27] | How much more did you need? | 你还需要多少钱 |
[06:30] | This is payment from the dead pool. | 这是死亡名单的酬金 |
[06:32] | I found it in Garrett’s locker. | 我在加雷特的储物柜里找到的 |
[06:35] | This belongs to Derek? | 是德里克的吗 |
[06:40] | So you’re just keeping it safe for him | 所以你是出于安全考虑 |
[06:43] | in a gym bag underneath your bed? | 替他把钱保管在你床下的运动包里吗 |
[06:51] | How long have you had it? | 你拿了多久了 |
[06:55] | Too long. | 很久了 |
[06:56] | You know you have to give it back? | 你知道是要还回去的吧 |
[06:58] | I was going to. | 我是打算还的 |
[06:59] | Do I want to know why you haven’t? | 那为什么没有还呢 |
[07:12] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[07:15] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:25] | You mean because we’ve been struggling a little? | 你的意思是因为我们手头有点紧 |
[07:27] | Mom, we’re struggling a lot. | 妈 我们手头很紧 |
[07:36] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[07:39] | you can save people’s lives, | 你可以挽救人的生命 |
[07:41] | but you cannot save them from life. | 但你不能帮人摆脱生活的困扰 |
[07:43] | Life is full of struggle. | 生活充满逆境 |
[07:46] | – But it doesn’t have to be. – Honey… | -但不一定非要这样 -宝贝 |
[07:48] | Do you know what just one of these can do? | 你知道随便一沓钱就能做什么吗 |
[07:52] | This gets us a new roof. | 这一沓可以帮我们换个新屋顶 |
[07:54] | And this pays for Stiles’ MRI. | 这一沓可以还清斯泰尔斯的磁共振费 |
[07:57] | This pays for Eichen House. | 这沓钱还给艾兴之屋 |
[08:01] | And this one means | 这沓钱意味着 |
[08:02] | you don’t have to work the double shift at the hospital | 你不用再在医院上两班 |
[08:04] | and come home totally exhausted. | 回家的时候筋疲力尽了 |
[08:12] | What about this one? | 那这沓钱呢 |
[08:38] | When did you get so good? | 你什么时候变这么厉害了 |
[08:40] | You’ve been practicing? | 你一直在练习吗 |
[08:42] | Or did you just suddenly get superhuman reflexes? | 还是突然有了超人级反应力 |
[08:45] | Practicing. | 练习 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I’ve been practicing. | 我一直在练习 |
[08:50] | And I should be studying. | 我该学习了 |
[08:53] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:54] | Home? I got a History test tomorrow. | 回家啊 我明天有个历史测试 |
[08:57] | Come on. One more game. | 别啊 再玩一局 |
[08:59] | Yeah, you said that four games ago. | 四局之前你就这么说 |
[09:04] | Well, study here. You can stay over. | 那你在这学嘛 你可以睡在这 |
[09:08] | Come on, one more game. Just one. | 来吧 再来一局 就一局 |
[09:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:16] | Yeah. You’re right. | 没事 你说得对 |
[09:19] | You should go. | 你该回去了 |
[09:21] | I should probably study too. | 我也该学习会了 |
[09:29] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[10:51] | You’re not there. | 你不在那 |
[10:53] | You’re not there. | 你不是真的 |
[11:32] | Braeden. | 布兰登 |
[12:21] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:23] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:24] | You’ve got an early morning practice | 你要早起训练的 |
[12:26] | for the big game tomorrow, remember? | 为明天的重要比赛做准备 还记得吗 |
[12:29] | If I’m going to watch an entire lacrosse game, | 要让我看一整场长曲棍球比赛 |
[12:31] | you better not suck. | 你最好表现好点 |
[12:32] | Not gonna suck. | 不会糟糕的 |
[12:33] | Remember you were supposed to drive me to school early | 你应该早点开车送我去学校 |
[12:35] | so I can get more studying in for the math test? | 这样我才能多准备好好考数学 记得吗 |
[12:37] | The one that determines whether or not | 这场考试决定着 |
[12:38] | I’m gonna be a senior with you next year? | 我明年能不能和你一块升高三 |
[12:40] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:57] | What are you doing? I haven’t even brushed my teeth yet. | 你在干吗 我还没刷牙呢 |
[13:01] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[13:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:20] | Don’t you wanna know why it took so long to return it? | 你不想知道为什么这么久才还回来吗 |
[13:22] | How much do you make at the Animal Clinic? | 你在动物诊所工资有多少 |
[13:24] | Minimum wage. | 最低工资 |
[13:25] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[13:27] | Everyone can be tempted, Scott. | 所有人都会受到诱惑 斯科特 |
[13:29] | Even a True Alpha. | 即便是真正的阿尔法狼 |
[13:30] | You’re not angry? | 你不生气吗 |
[13:32] | It’s not even mine. It belongs to Peter. | 这都不是我的 是皮特的 |
[13:34] | Where’s your money? | 你的钱在哪 |
[13:36] | You’re standing on it. | 就在你脚下 |
[13:41] | – There’s another vault? – No. | -还有一个金库吗 -不是 |
[13:45] | I own the building. | 这栋楼是我的 |
[13:46] | And I have my own bank accounts. | 我有自己的银行账户 |
[13:48] | All the money from the vault was Peter’s. | 金库所有的钱都是皮特的 |
[13:50] | I think we’d actually be better off if the rest never came back. | 我真觉得剩下的钱找不回来其实会更好呢 |
[13:58] | I know Lydia was here last night. | 我知道莉迪亚昨晚来过 |
[14:01] | Deaton’s still working on figuring out what Kate did to you. | 徳亚顿还在研究凯特对你做了什么 |
[14:04] | If anyone can find an answer, | 如果说有人能找到答案 |
[14:06] | it’s him. | 那也只能是他 |
[15:00] | Keep monitoring him every hour. | 每小时来替他检查一次 |
[15:03] | If nothing changes… | 如果没什么变化 |
[15:07] | They never listen. | 他们从来不听我的话 |
[15:08] | Lydia? Lydia. | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[15:11] | Did you hear me? Look. | 听到了吗 看 |
[15:14] | I passed. | 我及格了 |
[15:16] | C-minus. | C减哎 |
[15:17] | Your notes are great | 你不是密码的笔记 |
[15:18] | when they’re not written in code. | 写的真的很好 |
[15:22] | Disappointed, Malia. | 真让人失望 玛丽亚 |
[15:24] | Profoundly disappointed. | 太失望了 |
[15:32] | I’ll send you my notes. | 我把笔记借你 |
[15:50] | It’s over. | 全结束了 |
[15:51] | The computers are off. | 电脑被关掉了 |
[15:52] | No more assassins. No more murders. | 再没有杀手 血案 |
[15:55] | No one’s dying. | 也不会有人死掉了 |
[16:01] | Not yet. | 还没结束 |
[16:06] | That’s a lot of weight. | 你加的好重啊 |
[16:08] | Got to be ready for the game tomorrow. | 这是为明天的比赛做准备 |
[16:10] | – You need a spot? – No. | -需要帮忙吗 -不 |
[16:13] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[16:15] | This is my warm-up, you ass. | 这是我的热身运动 你这蠢猪 |
[16:20] | Wait, what are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:22] | I’m spotting you. | 帮你啊 |
[16:23] | – I said I don’t need one. – Are you kidding me? | -我说了我不需要 -你真的假的啊 |
[16:25] | This is like 300 pounds. | 这大概有130公斤呢 |
[16:27] | You’re gonna kill yourself. | 你会死的 |
[16:44] | Do I look like I need help? | 我看起来像需要帮助吗 |
[17:30] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[17:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:35] | If you don’t want to be with us, that’s okay. | 如果你不想和我们在一起 没关系 |
[17:37] | But don’t push your friends away too. | 但不要把你的朋友也拒之千里 |
[18:16] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[18:17] | Keen sense of smell. You? | 敏锐的嗅觉 你呢 |
[18:21] | This came out of Scott’s side. | 这是从斯科特那拿到的 |
[18:23] | There were traces of calcium hydroxide on it. | 上面有氢氧化钙的痕迹 |
[18:26] | It’s used by water treatment plants as an anti-corrosive. | 是水处理厂用来当腐蚀剂的 |
[18:29] | You tracked Kate and her Berserkers all the way down here. | 你跟踪凯特和她的狂暴战士到这里 |
[18:33] | That’s very impressive. | 真厉害 |
[18:35] | I wonder if one of them might still be around. | 不知道他们当中是否有人还在附近 |
[19:01] | Doesn’t look like Derek’s home. | 这儿好像不是德里克家 |
[19:04] | It’s not. | 确实不是 |
[19:06] | Then how come we’re stopping here first? | 我们为什么要先来这里 |
[19:08] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[19:12] | I can’t see anything. | 我现在什么都看不到 |
[19:13] | Can you turn on the lights? | 把灯打开好吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah, actually, I need you to do that. | 事实上 我是指望你来开灯呢 |
[19:39] | Did I do okay? | 我做的好吗 |
[19:41] | For our first real date? It’s a start. | 作为我们第一次约会吗 还不错 |
[19:52] | Did you bring a movie? | 你带电影了吗 |
[19:56] | I borrowed it from Stiles. | 我跟斯泰尔斯借的 |
[19:57] | He says you’ve never seen it | 他说你从没看过 |
[19:59] | and that he’s going to kill you if you don’t. | 而且如果你不看他就要杀你 |
[20:01] | Star Wars. | 《星球大战》 |
[20:07] | Where’s the TV? | 电视在哪 |
[20:18] | So, this is the fourth one? | 这是第四部吗 |
[20:21] | No, it’s the first one. | 不 是第一部 |
[20:22] | Even though it says fourth. | 虽然上面写的是第四部 |
[20:23] | Then what’s the first one? | 那第一部里装的是什么 |
[20:25] | The fourth one. | 是第四部 |
[20:27] | You know what? Forget the movie. | 不如这样 别看电影了 |
[21:49] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[22:09] | Drop what you’re doing. | 放下你们手头的工作 |
[22:10] | I’m taking you both out to dinner. Whatever you want. | 我带你们出去吃晚饭 想吃什么都行 |
[22:14] | Dad, I don’t think a man of your debts | 爸 我觉得你这种负债累累的人 |
[22:15] | should be treating anyone to anything. | 是不应该请客什么的 |
[22:18] | Well, there’s one debt | 现在有笔债 |
[22:19] | – we no longer have to worry about. – What is that? | -我们再也不用担心了 -这是什么啊 |
[22:22] | A letter of apology from Eichen House. | 艾兴屋的道歉信 |
[22:24] | Apparently, they’ve decided to forgive our debt due to, uh… | 他们决定免除我们的债务因为 |
[22:28] | well, you and Lydia almost getting murdered. | 你和莉迪亚差点死掉 |
[22:31] | They could do that? | 他们可以这样做吗 |
[22:32] | They can do it and they did it. | 他们可以 而且也就是这么做的 |
[22:35] | I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered. | 我还从没因为差点被杀掉这么开心过 |
[22:37] | Well, we’re not out of it yet, but… | 虽然我们还没有完全偿清债务 但是 |
[22:40] | We’re going to be okay. | 我们会好起来的 |
[22:42] | And at least for the moment, | 至少现在 |
[22:43] | I can afford to take my son | 我还是可以带着我儿子 |
[22:44] | and his girlfriend out to dinner. | 和他的女朋友出去吃顿晚饭的 |
[22:48] | Malia, what’s your favorite food? | 玛丽亚 你最喜欢吃什么 |
[22:50] | Deer. | 鹿 |
[22:53] | Pizza. | 披萨 |
[22:55] | She likes pizza. | 她喜欢吃披萨 |
[23:01] | Unfortunately, while I promised Kate I wouldn’t kill you, | 很不幸 虽然我答应了凯特不杀你 |
[23:07] | I also can’t let you leave. | 但我也不能让你走 |
[23:19] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[23:21] | Allow me. | 让我效劳吧 |
[23:34] | Now you rest here for a while. | 现在请你在这休息一会 |
[23:36] | You’ve had a hard time, for a very long time. | 你已经受了很长时间的苦 |
[23:49] | I know something’s going on. | 我知道你有些不对劲 |
[23:51] | I know you don’t want to talk about it. | 我也知道你不想谈 |
[23:53] | But you’re still my best friend. | 但是你仍然是我的好朋友 |
[23:57] | And, um… | 而且 |
[24:00] | considering the fact that the last good friend I made | 考虑到我交到的上一个好朋友 |
[24:04] | turned out to be a professional killer, | 是个职业杀手这件事 |
[24:07] | I’m thinking that I don’t have too many options for new ones. | 我想对于新朋友我也没有太多的选择 |
[24:10] | So when you’re ready to talk, talk. | 所以等你准备好说出来了再说吧 |
[24:15] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[24:17] | I know I can kick your ass at at least one of these games. | 我敢说这么多游戏里 总有一个能赢你 |
[24:29] | Never played this one. | 这个还没玩过 |
[26:41] | What do you want from us? | 你想从我们身上得到什么 |
[26:43] | I want a little bit of insight, Scott. | 我想听听你的见解 斯科特 |
[26:45] | To what? | 关于什么的 |
[26:46] | My family. | 我的家族 |
[26:48] | The Argent family has been around for over 400 years. | 阿金斯家族已经存在了四百多年 |
[26:51] | A powerful, wealthy, aristocratic family | 是一个强大 富有 专猎狼人的 |
[26:56] | of werewolf hunters. | 猎人贵族 |
[26:56] | But yet somehow, in less than a year, | 却不知为何 在短短一年之内 |
[27:00] | this great family is decimated | 这个伟大的家族 |
[27:02] | by a teenage boy. | 竟被一个十几岁的男孩给毁灭了 |
[27:06] | So my question is simple. | 所以我的问题也很简单 |
[27:12] | What the hell is so special about Scott McCall? | 斯科特·麦高到底有什么特别之处 |
[27:20] | You want me? | 你要的是我吗 |
[27:22] | Take me. | 带我走吧 |
[27:24] | Just me. | 我一个人 |
[27:25] | No, no, we’re all going. | 不不不 我们一起走 |
[27:28] | We’re all going to church! | 我们一起去教堂 |
[27:41] | Everything’s fine. I got a text from him this morning, | 没事的 我早上收到过他的短信 |
[27:43] | he said he might be a little late. | 他说他可能会晚点到 |
[27:44] | Well, how late is late? Is he always late? | 多晚算晚到 他经常迟到吗 |
[27:47] | We’re playing Devenford Prep again | 我们又要和德文福德预科学校打比赛了 |
[27:48] | and this time it’s an actual game. He… | 而且这次是真正的比赛 他 |
[27:50] | He shouldn’t be late. | 他不该迟到 |
[27:51] | Who shouldn’t be late? | 谁不该迟到 |
[27:56] | Scott and Kira. | 斯科特和吉良 |
[27:57] | They might be slightly late. | 他们可能会稍微晚到一点 |
[28:00] | Slightly late is still late. | 稍微晚一点也是迟到啊 |
[28:02] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛 |
[28:07] | They’re doing something that’s going to make them slightly late. | 他们在做一些会让他们稍微晚到一点的事 |
[28:10] | What could Scott and Kira be doing right now | 斯科特和吉良现在能有什么大事 |
[28:14] | that’s more important than playing in the first game? | 居然比参加第一局比赛还重要 |
[28:22] | Oh, Coach. | 教练啊 |
[28:46] | They’re still not here. | 他们还没来 |
[28:47] | Okay, what’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[28:49] | Are you nervous about the full moon? | 是因为快到满月了紧张吗 |
[28:50] | It’s not for another 24 hours. | 还有24小时呢 |
[28:55] | Liam, you’re gonna be fine. Okay? | 利亚姆 你会没事的 好吗 |
[28:57] | Just try not to rage out on anyone. | 尽量不要对人发火动怒 |
[28:59] | – You’re not worried? – Okay, I’m mildly concerned. | -你不担心吗 -我有一点担心 |
[29:02] | Mildly. | 就一点点 |
[29:10] | We’re gonna lose without him. | 没有他我们会输的 |
[29:11] | No, we’re not. We can be just as good without Scott. | 不会 没有斯科特我们也能打的很棒 |
[29:14] | Okay? I’ve been practicing. Let me tell you something. | 我一直都在训练 告诉你 |
[29:17] | I’m getting good. Really good. | 我在进步 很大的进步 |
[29:33] | Yeah. I’m gonna call Scott again. | 好吧 我会再给斯科特打个电话 |
[29:40] | They’re gone. | 他们走了 |
[29:44] | How long have you been like this? | 你这样多久了 |
[29:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:48] | Might have blacked out a few times. | 可能昏过去了几次 |
[29:50] | Peter Hale did this? | 是皮特·霍尔干的吗 |
[29:51] | You were following him? | 你在跟踪他吗 |
[29:52] | Every day since Meredith Walker. | 自从梅里迪斯·沃克的事之后每天都是 |
[29:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:56] | Kate’s going after Scott. | 凯特在追杀斯科特 |
[29:58] | Peter and Kate. | 皮特和凯特都是 |
[30:01] | You’ve got to warn them. | 你得去警告他们 |
[30:02] | I can’t. There’s no service down here. | 不行 这下面没信号 |
[30:04] | Then just go. | 那就走吧 |
[30:06] | If I leave right now, you’ll be dead by the time I get back. | 如果我现在离开 我再回来你就死了 |
[30:10] | We’re getting you out of here. | 我得救你出去 |
[30:20] | Come on! | 拜托啊 |
[30:27] | All right. Neither of them are answering. | 好吧 他们都不接电话 |
[30:28] | I gotta go see what’s going on. | 我得去看看怎么回事 |
[30:29] | You’re leaving? What are you going to tell Coach? | 你要走了吗 你准备怎么跟教练说 |
[30:32] | Stupid! Stupid old bullshit… | 垃圾 垃圾破玩意… |
[30:35] | Uh, you don’t tell him anything. Okay? | 你什么都别跟他说 好吗 |
[30:37] | Liam, you’re gonna be okay. All right? | 利亚姆 你可以的 好吗 |
[30:53] | – Want me to stay here if he shows up? – Yes. | -要我待在这里以防他变身吗 -行 |
[30:58] | Liam! Get on the field! | 利亚姆 上场 |
[31:00] | Go Brett, go! | 加油 布雷特 |
[31:45] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[31:46] | For the love of God, move! | 看在上帝的份上 动起来 |
[32:19] | So… | 话说 |
[32:23] | Who’s winning? | 现在谁占优势 |
[32:29] | Still nothing. | 还是没反应 |
[32:30] | I think we’re going to have to move him to the sixth floor. | 我们得把他挪到六层 |
[32:32] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 你们不准动他 |
[32:36] | Well, unless you’re family, | 除非你是他的亲人 |
[32:37] | I don’t think you can make that decision. | 不然你不能为他做决定 |
[32:39] | We’re close enough. | 我们关系够亲 |
[32:43] | Let me talk to him. | 让我跟他说话 |
[32:44] | He’s not responding to any stimuli. | 他对任何刺激都没有反应 |
[32:46] | We can talk to him, | 我们能跟他说话 |
[32:47] | but there’s no way of knowing he’s actually hearing us. | 但没办法知道他能不能听到 |
[32:50] | Trust me on this. | 相信我 |
[32:52] | He’ll hear me. | 他会听到的 |
[33:01] | Come on, Liam. | 加油 利亚姆 |
[33:18] | What the hell did you do that for? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[33:19] | Because you’re afraid. | 因为你害怕 |
[33:20] | I can smell it on you from across the field. | 隔着球场我都能感觉到你的害怕 |
[33:23] | – Are you hurt? – No. | -你受伤了吗 -没有 |
[33:24] | – Are you still alive? – Obviously. | -你还活着吗 -显然活着 |
[33:26] | Then get up. | 那就起来 |
[33:30] | You good to play? | 还能比赛吗 |
[33:32] | You planning on pulling something like that again? | 你还打算弄出这样的事吗 |
[33:34] | Only if I have to. | 除非我没办法了 |
[33:43] | I told you not to come here. | 我跟你说过不要来这里 |
[33:45] | If you want to have a clandestine meeting | 要是想秘密见面 |
[33:47] | you need to choose a clandestine location. | 就得挑个秘密地点 |
[33:49] | After what happened with you and Meredith, | 你和梅里迪斯那些事之后 |
[33:50] | I’m pretty sure I can do without any | 我非常肯定 |
[33:52] | kind of one-on-one father-daughter time. | 我并不想跟你玩什么父女时间 |
[33:54] | How about mother-daughter time? | 那母女时间呢 |
[33:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:00] | I found our Desert Wolf. | 我找到荒野之狼了 |
[34:06] | Is she definitely my mother? | 她真是我母亲吗 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[34:14] | But if you want to find her, | 但如果你想找到她 |
[34:15] | you’re going to have to do something for me. | 你就得帮我做些事情 |
[34:17] | Something that’s come naturally to you for a very long time. | 一件你天生就会的事情 |
[34:22] | Do you always have to get something in return? | 你做什么事都要拿到回报吗 |
[34:24] | When it’s something I can’t do on my own? Yes. | 在我单独做不了事的时候就会要啊 |
[34:30] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[34:36] | I want you to kill Kate Argent. | 我想让你杀了凯特·阿金斯 |
[35:16] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[35:34] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[35:38] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[35:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:52] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[35:53] | But you’re okay, right? | 但你没事 对吧 |
[35:58] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[36:00] | – Why’d you help me? – Because of Scott. | -为什么帮我 -因为斯科特 |
[36:03] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[36:05] | He saved all of us. | 他救了我们所有人 |
[36:07] | Do you know how lucky you are? | 你知道自己有多幸运吗 |
[36:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[36:11] | Scott’s a true Alpha. | 斯科特是真正的阿尔法狼 |
[36:13] | That means he didn’t get his power because he was born with it. | 意思是他的力量不是生来就有的 |
[36:16] | He didn’t get it by stealing or killing someone. | 他不是靠杀人或窃取来获得力量 |
[36:19] | He earned it. | 他是自己争取到的 |
[36:23] | You’re not strong just because you can lift a lot of weight now. | 能举重并不代表你很强大 |
[36:26] | You’re strong because you endure. | 经得起考验才叫强大 |
[36:29] | Satomi calls it strength of character. | 里美称之为骨气 |
[36:33] | You’re lucky to have him. | 能拥有他是你的幸运 |
[36:40] | Then why isn’t he here? | 那他为什么没出现 |
[36:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:53] | I can’t do it myself. | 我一个人做不到 |
[36:55] | It’s not bending back and it’s not coming out of the wall. | 这东西弯不回来 也从墙里拔不出来 |
[36:59] | Leave. | 走吧 |
[37:01] | I can’t do that either. | 这个我也做不到 |
[37:04] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[37:07] | I know you’re hurt and tired, | 我知道你受伤了 还很累 |
[37:09] | but I need you to gather everything you’ve got and help me. | 但是我需要你想尽一切办法帮我 |
[37:12] | I’ve got nothing. | 我没办法 |
[37:15] | Grab the bar, sir. | 帮帮我吧 先生 |
[37:19] | I’ve got nothing left. | 我现在什么都没有了 |
[37:21] | Please… | 求你了 |
[37:24] | Just go. | 快走吧 |
[37:26] | You’re running out of time. | 你快没时间了 |
[37:28] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[37:29] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素 |
[37:31] | There’s two ways to get it. Fear and anger. | 只有两个办法可以得到 恐惧和愤怒 |
[37:34] | Since you don’t look like a guy who’s afraid of anything, you need to get angry. | 鉴于你不像是会害怕的人 所以你得生气 |
[37:38] | You need to get so angry that your brain lets loose | 你要发怒 才能促使大脑 |
[37:40] | every bit of adrenaline it has left. | 分泌所有的肾上腺素 |
[37:43] | I’m too tired to be angry. | 我太累了 没力气发怒 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:48] | I don’t know much about you or what you’ve been through. | 虽然我不太了解你 也不知道你经历过什么 |
[37:53] | But Lydia told me some of it. | 但是莉迪亚告诉过我一些 |
[37:59] | And I know about Allison. | 我也知道艾莉森的事 |
[38:04] | I know how she felt about Scott. | 我知道她对斯科特的感觉 |
[38:07] | And I think if she knew what was happening to him | 我觉得如果她知道他在经历什么 |
[38:08] | she’d be pretty angry. | 她肯定会很生气 |
[38:10] | At least angry enough to try one more time | 至少可以让她再努力一次 |
[38:12] | to get the hell out of here. | 试着离开这里 |
[38:14] | So whatever trigger you need, | 所以不论你需要什么动力 |
[38:16] | if it’s Allison, or your sister, | 不管是艾莉森 你妹妹 |
[38:19] | or Peter, use it! | 还是皮特 快点用 |
[38:21] | Use it right now! | 现在就用 |
[38:51] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[38:53] | It was supposed to be a date. | 本该是场约会的 |
[38:55] | They were both here? | 他们都来了吗 |
[38:56] | And they’re both gone. | 而且都不见了 |
[39:01] | – Hey. – Scott’s been taken. | -喂 -斯科特被带走了 |
[39:03] | Scott and Kira. We just don’t know where. | 斯科特和吉良 可是不知道去了哪里 |
[39:05] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[39:07] | And if you want to save his life, | 如果你想救他 |
[39:08] | that’s where you’re going too. | 就去墨西哥吧 |
[39:22] | Tell me, Scott. | 告诉我 斯科特 |
[39:29] | They ever teach you the myth of Artemis and Actaeon in school? | 你学过阿耳忒弥斯与阿克特翁的故事吗 |
[39:37] | No? | 没有吗 |
[39:39] | I didn’t think so. | 看来没学过 |
[39:41] | Well… | 那我告诉你… |
[39:42] | Artemis was a goddess. | 阿耳忒弥斯是个女神 |
[39:44] | And Actaeon was a hunter that | 而阿克特翁是名猎人 |
[39:46] | happened to see Artemis bathing naked one day. | 一天他刚好看到阿耳忒弥斯在裸浴 |
[39:51] | This did not make the goddess too happy. | 这事儿让女神不高兴了 |
[39:53] | In fact, she was so angry, | 阿耳忒弥斯非常生气 |
[39:56] | Artemis turned Actaeon into a deer | 于是她就把阿克特翁变成了一只鹿 |
[39:58] | and this sent his own hounds into a frenzy. | 那只鹿引起了他家猎犬的愤怒 |
[40:04] | He was actually torn apart… | 于是他被自己的猎犬 |
[40:05] | …by his own hunting dogs. | 撕成了碎片 |
[40:20] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[40:23] | I’m not gonna turn you into a deer. | 我不会把你变成鹿的 |
[40:27] | But… | 但是 |
[40:28] | You are about to become something | 我要把你变得 |
[40:30] | unrecognizable to your friends. | 你的朋友们都不认得 |
[40:34] | They won’t know what they’re fighting… | 他们不会知道他们在对抗谁 |
[40:37] | or killing. | 或是在杀谁 |
[40:39] | Kate, hold on… | 凯特 等等 |
[40:41] | Kate, no! | 凯特 不要 |
[40:43] | No, Kate, no. | 不 凯特 不要 |
[40:45] | No, Kate! Don’t! | 凯特 不要 |
[40:50] | Kate, no, no! No! | 凯特 不不 不要啊 |
[40:52] | Wait. No, no! | 等等 不要啊 |
[40:54] | Kate, don’t! No! Stop! | 凯特 不要 快住手 |
[40:56] | Wait, no! | 等等 不要啊 |