时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》上季回顾 |
[00:02] | I can’t hold on! | 我抓不住了 |
[00:05] | What’s happening? You’re a werewolf. | 发生什么了 你是狼人 |
[00:08] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[00:10] | Whatever you are, I’d like to help you figure it out. | 无论你是谁 我会帮你查清真相 |
[00:13] | You’re an Alpha of your own pack. You’re gonna be good at this. | 你是你们族群的阿尔法狼 你会成为很棒的头狼的 |
[01:02] | All right, you’ve had long enough. Let’s go. | 好了 时间差不多了 走吧 |
[01:08] | I’m not buying the catatonic act. | 别演了 我不信 |
[01:11] | So don’t think that I’m going to drop my guard. | 别以为我会放松警惕 |
[01:19] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得到 |
[01:25] | Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话的时候要看着我 |
[01:27] | I said look at me! | 我让你看着我 |
[01:32] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[02:14] | Is she all right? | 她还好吗 |
[02:15] | She’s fine. It’s all part of the act. | 她没事 她只是在演戏 |
[02:18] | She’s just a dedicated performer. | 她最擅长演戏了 |
[02:24] | Up the dosage to three mils. | 把剂量加到3毫升 |
[02:26] | She wants catatonic? Give it to her. | 她想装神弄鬼 那就满足她 |
[02:34] | Sorry about her, Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚 |
[02:36] | She doesn’t have the gentlest bedside manner. | 她对病人不太温柔 |
[02:40] | But I can be gentle. | 不过我会很温柔 |
[02:47] | I promise to be gentle. | 我向你保证 |
[02:59] | Are you all right, Lydia? | 你还好吗 莉迪亚 |
[03:07] | Sorry about that. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[03:10] | couldn’t find a vein. | 没找到血管 |
[03:11] | I’ll have to… | 我得… |
[03:13] | try again. | 再来一次 |
[03:35] | I’ll… | 看来… |
[03:37] | I’ll just have to | 我得找一个 |
[03:42] | find a bigger vein. | 大点的血管 |
[05:42] | Sorry, Lydia. | 抱歉 莉迪亚 |
[05:44] | But your treatment’s not done. | 但是你的治疗还没有结束 |
[05:46] | Not yet. | 还不能走 |
[05:54] | Please, I have to tell them! | 求你了 我得告诉他们 |
[05:57] | They’re going to die. | 他们会死的 |
[06:01] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[06:04] | They’re all going to die. | 他们都会死的 |
[06:55] | All right, so I found some cool two bedrooms in the Mission District, | 好了 我在米慎区找到了不错的两居室 |
[06:57] | but they’re pretty expensive. | 但是房租比较贵 |
[06:59] | A couple in Haight and Ashbury. | 海特路和阿什伯利路交界也有 |
[07:00] | Also expensive. | 也非常贵 |
[07:02] | What about Berkeley? | 那伯克利呢 |
[07:03] | Don’t a lot of students live around there? | 不是有好多学生住那里吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah, yeah, we could try Nob Hill. | 是啊 我们可以试试诺布山 |
[07:06] | But, the Jeep would | 不过估计没多久 |
[07:08] | probably burn through a lot of clutches. | 我的吉普车就要报废了 |
[07:10] | You’re bringing the Jeep? | 你要开着吉普去吗 |
[07:11] | You know the plan, okay. | 我们不是说好的吗 |
[07:13] | No one gets left behind. That’s the plan. | 一个都不能少 之前说好的 |
[07:15] | Lydia’s not gonna have a problem getting into Stanford. | 莉迪亚进斯坦福大学应该没问题 |
[07:17] | Kira’s thinking USF. | 吉良想去旧金山大学 |
[07:18] | Malia’s gonna, | 玛丽亚呢 |
[07:21] | you know, she’ll figure something out, okay. | 反正总会有地方去的 |
[07:22] | The plan’s perfect. | 这个计划非常完美 |
[07:23] | Or we could also wait until we actually get into college | 不如我们先考上大学 |
[07:25] | and then figure out where to live. | 再考虑住哪里吧 |
[07:26] | I have a vision, dude. Okay? | 我看到了未来 明白吗 |
[07:28] | And it is a beautiful vision. | 我们的未来非常美好 |
[07:29] | Don’t ruin the vision. | 你别毁我的未来 |
[07:32] | Okay, we can check out the East Bay. | 好吧 可以去看看东湾分校 |
[07:34] | Haven’t looked at Oakland yet, you know. | 毕竟还没看奥克兰市呢 |
[07:39] | You’re all right? You’re starting to feel it? | 你还好吗 是不是有感觉了 |
[07:42] | No. Just thinking. | 没有 只是在考虑 |
[07:43] | About what? | 考虑什么 |
[07:45] | Senior year. | 毕业的事 |
[07:47] | Senior year, come on, that’s, that’s… | 最后一年 没什么的 |
[07:49] | That’s nothing. That’s going to be easy. | 很简单 很快就过去了 |
[07:52] | It’s more like something Deaton told me once. | 德亚顿以前告诉过我 |
[07:56] | You ever hear of regression to the mean? | 你听没听过均数回归这个说法 |
[07:58] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[08:00] | It was his way of saying that | 基本意思就是 |
[08:02] | life can’t ever be all bad or all good. | 人生不会一直好或一直坏 |
[08:06] | You know, eventually things have to come back to the middle. | 事情总会趋向于回归平稳 |
[08:08] | So, think about the last few months. | 所以 你看前几个月 |
[08:10] | Things have been good, right? | 事情是不是一直很顺 |
[08:11] | But not amazing. | 但也不是特别好 |
[08:13] | Yeah, but no one’s tried to kill us in six months either. | 可毕竟也没人天天追杀我们 |
[08:17] | Right. We’ve been pretty much in the middle for a while. | 没错 这段时间算是比较平稳 |
[08:21] | Which means, at some point, | 也就是说 总有一天 |
[08:22] | the scale has to tip one way or the other. | 天平会开始摇摆 |
[08:26] | Things are gonna get really good again… | 也许事情会变得非常好 |
[08:30] | Or really bad. | 或者非常糟 |
[08:37] | Think it’s been long enough? | 你觉得时间够长了吗 |
[08:40] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[08:43] | Hey. Trying to have an adult conversation over here. | 大人在讲话小孩子别插嘴 |
[08:46] | All right, you’re two years older than me. | 得了 你俩也就比我大两岁 |
[08:47] | And I’m fine. | 我没事了 |
[08:49] | Just let me go. | 把我放了吧 |
[08:52] | – It’s not that we don’t trust you. – It’s that I don’t trust you. | -不是我们不相信你 -是我不相信你 |
[08:54] | But after that last full moon… | 但上次月圆之夜真的… |
[08:55] | It was one slip up. | 那只是一次小疏忽 |
[08:57] | Slip up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff’s Department | 疏忽吗 警察局接到十几个报警电话 |
[09:00] | about a “Monstrous dog-boy | 说是一个”一个长得像狗一样的男孩 |
[09:01] | “running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked.” | “在比肯山的大街上裸奔” |
[09:03] | That’s a slip up? | 你觉得这是疏忽吗 |
[09:05] | Why were you naked? | 你为什么不穿衣服呢 |
[09:07] | It was really hot out that night, okay. | 那晚真的很热 好吧 |
[09:09] | Let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[09:10] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事了 |
[09:12] | It won’t happen again. | 肯定不会再发生那种事了 |
[09:15] | You’re in complete and total control? | 你完全能控制住自己了吗 |
[09:19] | Yeah. Complete and total. | 是啊 完全能控制 |
[09:34] | Yes, ma’am, we’re having trouble with the power as well. | 是的 女士 我们也停电了 |
[09:36] | It’s most likely related to the storm. | 可能和风暴有关 |
[09:39] | Parrish! | 帕里什 |
[09:39] | Check the backup generator and make sure it’s fueled. | 去检查一下备用发电机 确保油加满了 |
[09:43] | And Parrish… | 还有 帕里什 |
[09:44] | answer the phone. | 快接电话啊 |
[09:49] | Six months. | 六个月了 |
[09:50] | Six months of directing traffic, | 六个月我都在指挥交通 |
[09:52] | doing courthouse security, serving subpoenas, | 给法院当保安 发传票 |
[09:54] | and today I finished a total organizational overhaul | 今天我完成了证据锁定链条的 |
[09:57] | of evidence lock-up. | 制度检查 |
[09:58] | Now I’m stuck behind the front desk | 结果现在我还被困在前台 |
[09:59] | while there’s downed power-lines, | 而市区电线掉下 |
[10:00] | a jackknifed tractor-trailer | 牵引拖车弯折 |
[10:02] | and reports of gunshots downtown. | 还接到枪击报警电话 |
[10:04] | I don’t know what I did to lose your trust, | 我不知道我做了什么失去了你的信任 |
[10:05] | but you need every available deputy out there. | 但你现在应该把所有人都派出去 |
[10:11] | Okay, got something for you. | 好吧 这个你来处理 |
[10:17] | – A noise complaint? – Yeah. | -噪音投诉 -对啊 |
[10:19] | Somebody would make a noise. | 有人制造噪音 |
[10:21] | Somebody else complained about it. | 有人投诉了 |
[10:23] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[10:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:47] | This is the Beacon County Sheriff’s Department. | 我是比肯县警局的 |
[11:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:16] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[11:31] | Hey! Hey, can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[11:35] | Okay, okay, I’m going to get you out of there. | 好了好了 我会把你弄出来的 |
[11:36] | I’m coming right back. Just hang on. | 我就回来 坚持住 |
[11:49] | Back up if you can. | 尽量后退 |
[12:45] | Not a werewolf, | 你不是狼人 |
[12:47] | but you’re something. | 但你也是什么怪物 |
[12:57] | Now, you’re no ordinary creature, Deputy. | 你可不是普通人啊 副警长 |
[13:01] | But then, neither am I. | 我也一样 |
[13:03] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是 |
[13:12] | I’ll let you live if you answer one question. | 只要回答我一个问题我就放你一条生路 |
[13:15] | Where is Scott McCall? | 斯科特·麦高在哪里 |
[13:19] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过这个人 |
[13:31] | – Is it a party? – It’s not a party. | -是聚会吗 -不是 |
[13:33] | – Then what’s at midnight? – Your bedtime. | -那午夜有什么 -你的睡觉时间 |
[13:36] | Why aren’t the girls going? | 姑娘们怎么不去 |
[13:37] | They’re meeting us there, okay? | 她们在那里等我们 |
[13:38] | And just stop asking questions, all right? | 别再问问题了好吗 |
[13:40] | It’s a senior thing. | 这是毕业生的事 |
[13:41] | You’ll know when you’re a senior. | 到你毕业你就知道了 |
[13:44] | You guys having trouble with your phones? | 你们的手机能用吗 |
[13:46] | Oh. What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[13:54] | – You out of gas? – No, it’s electrical. | -没油了吗 -不 是电路问题 |
[13:57] | Probably the alternator again. | 可能又是发电机问题 |
[14:06] | That’s a lot of duct tape. | 好多胶带啊 |
[14:08] | Kidding. We’ll fix it. | 开玩笑啦 我们会修好的 |
[14:10] | I know, | 我知道 |
[14:11] | it’s just the last night of summer, you know, | 这是暑期补习最后一晚了 |
[14:13] | so I wanted to make sure everyone was there tonight. | 我希望今晚大家都在 |
[14:16] | We’ll make it. | 我们会到场的 |
[14:17] | – You got any tools? – Yeah. | -有工具吗 -有 |
[14:33] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[14:38] | Guys! | 老兄 |
[14:40] | Yeah, give us a second, please. | 让我们清净会儿 |
[14:41] | Liam, stay in the car, okay? | 利亚姆 待在车里好吗 |
[14:49] | – That was close. – Very close. | -好近 -是啊 |
[14:57] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[15:05] | All right, here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[15:07] | Everybody get a good grip. | 大家都抓紧 |
[15:08] | Remember, lift with your legs. | 记住 用你的腿向上抬 |
[15:11] | That’s where your power is. | 腿上最有劲了 |
[15:12] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[15:30] | Strong legs. | 我的腿很强壮 |
[15:35] | Dad, is your phone working? | 爸爸 你的手机能用吗 |
[15:38] | No, I think the storm took the cell towers out. | 不能 可能是暴风雨把信号塔弄坏了 |
[15:43] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[15:46] | You’ll find out when you find out. | 该来信号的时候就来了 |
[15:48] | Do you need a ride to the school? | 你需要我载你去学校吗 |
[15:54] | Got one. | 车来了 |
[15:56] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们晚了 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[16:06] | You boys do remember I own a gun, right? | 你们还记得我有枪 对吧 |
[16:09] | Vividly. | 记忆犹新 |
[16:18] | – What? – Did you find out yet? | -干嘛 -你知道了吗 |
[16:21] | Find out what? | 知道什么 |
[16:22] | They’re gonna email me. | 他们会给我发邮件的 |
[16:23] | Is this about summer school? | 是在说暑期补习吗 |
[16:25] | – You told him? – Uh… | -你告诉他了 -我 |
[16:26] | Oh, no, all they said was you had to go to summer school | 不 他们只是说你要去暑假补习 |
[16:28] | ’cause the principal said your test scores weren’t good enough | 因为校长说你的成绩不太好 |
[16:30] | and you might have to repeat junior year. | 而你可能要重读高三 |
[16:36] | We should’ve left him chained to the tree. | 我们应该把他拴在树那 |
[16:42] | Scott, I’m home. | 斯科特 我到家了 |
[16:44] | but I have to rush out again. | 但是我还得出去一下 |
[16:45] | The hospital has called everybody back in. | 医院又让大家全都回去加班 |
[16:50] | So, dinner’s in the fridge! | 晚餐在冰箱里 |
[16:54] | There’s nothing in the fridge! | 晚餐并不在冰箱里 |
[16:56] | So, I’m gonna leave you money to order in! | 所以我给你留下钱你自己订餐吧 |
[17:02] | I don’t have any money! | 我并没有钱了 |
[17:03] | Get something and I’ll pay you back! | 自己买吧 然后我再给你钱 |
[17:08] | You’re not even here, are you? | 你并不在家 是吧 |
[17:24] | Of course you’re not here. | 你当然不在家 |
[17:26] | Everybody’s at the high school. | 大家都去学校了 |
[17:29] | 去毕业留念 一点半前到家 | |
[17:55] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[17:56] | Get back inside the car, please. | 快回车里 拜托 |
[18:09] | I’m not getting anything either. | 我也没有信号 |
[18:19] | We haven’t moved in 15 minutes. | 已经纹丝不动十五分钟了 |
[18:21] | I’m going to be late. | 我要迟到了 |
[18:22] | What is this thing you’re going to anyway? | 你到底要去什么地方 |
[18:24] | It’s called Senior Scribe | 叫作毕业留念 |
[18:25] | and I’m not supposed to tell you about it. | 不能告诉你内容 |
[18:28] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[18:29] | I… I don’t know anything either. | 我也不知道是什么 |
[18:30] | Sounds like they’re supposed to write something or… | 听着好像是要去写什么 |
[18:34] | It sounds like vandalism. | 听起来像是要搞破坏 |
[18:35] | It’s not vandalism. | 不是搞破坏 |
[18:37] | At least, I don’t think it is. | 至少我认为不是 |
[18:49] | – That’s it. I’m going. – What? | -算了 我走了 -什么 |
[18:51] | – You’re going to walk? – Yep. | -你要走着去 -是的 |
[18:57] | In a few minutes. | 几分钟之后吧 |
[19:03] | My dad’s helping out in surgery. | 我爸爸在急诊帮忙 |
[19:04] | He’s not gonna be done for hours. | 他还需要几个小时才能结束 |
[19:06] | So I’m either hanging out here | 所以我要么待在这里 |
[19:08] | or I could still go with you guys… | 或者我可以去找你们 |
[19:12] | Show me your hands. | 给我看看你的手 |
[19:19] | Okay, so I’m still having trouble. | 好吧 我还是有些小问题 |
[19:22] | No. You’re still learning. | 不 你还在学习 |
[19:26] | What do you do to stay focused on not changing? | 你是怎么控制自己不变身的 |
[19:31] | But it’s not working. | 但是没用 |
[19:33] | It’s working enough. | 够管用的了 |
[19:35] | Listen, Derek told me that you were one of the strongest | 德里克告诉我 像你这个年纪 |
[19:36] | that he’d ever seen at your age. | 已经是他见过自控力最强的了 |
[19:39] | Now, coming from him that means a lot. | 他那么毒舌 这是很高的夸赞了 |
[19:43] | Maybe means that things are gonna be harder for you for a while | 也许这意味着这段时间里你将会更难受 |
[19:50] | but it also means something else, doesn’t it? | 但是也有其他意思 不是吗 |
[19:53] | That I’m really strong? | 我真的很厉害 |
[19:57] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[20:04] | Still can’t reach Kira. | 还是联系不到吉良 |
[20:05] | Okay, you reminded her about tonight though, right? | 好吧 你提醒她今晚的事了 对吧 |
[20:08] | I think so. | 提醒了 |
[20:09] | She only texted me once this week. | 这周她只给我发了一次短信 |
[20:10] | Once? How’d you guys leave things | 一次 在她去纽约之前 |
[20:12] | when she left for New York? | 你们之间怎么样 |
[20:14] | Well, they were good. | 很好呀 |
[20:14] | Yeah, I just said, you know, “Don’t worry about anything, | 我跟她说 “什么都别担心 |
[20:16] | – “Just go and have fun.” – No. | -“尽情地玩吧” -不是吧 |
[20:17] | You told her to go have fun? | 你让她尽情地玩 |
[20:20] | Why? What’s wrong with that? | 怎么了 这有什么问题 |
[20:21] | Nothing. Nothing’s wrong with it. | 没什么 没什么问题 |
[20:23] | Just, I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[20:24] | That can be interpreted a lot of different ways. | 这话可以被理解成很多种意思 |
[20:26] | – Like what? – Well, like, | -比如什么 -比如 |
[20:27] | “Don’t worry, we’re not exclusive. | “别担心 我们不必专一 |
[20:29] | “Go have fun with other guys.” | “去跟别人尽情地玩吧” |
[20:32] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[20:33] | Malia, if you were going away | 玛丽亚 如果你要走了 |
[20:35] | and I told you “Don’t worry, go have fun.” | 然后我跟你说”别担心 尽情地玩吧” |
[20:37] | What would you think I was talking about? | 你会怎么理解我说的话 |
[20:39] | Fun like bowling? Or sex with other guys? | 玩是指打保龄球 还是跟别人上床 |
[20:42] | Okay, yeah. Now I’m worried. | 好吧 现在我担心了 |
[20:47] | Hey, Mom, where’s all this coming from? | 妈妈 这些伤员是哪里的 |
[20:49] | A jackknifed tractor-trailer on 115, | 115公路一辆牵引式挂车折断了 |
[20:50] | caused a major pile up. | 引起了大堵车 |
[20:52] | Okay, okay, there’s only one way | 好吧 好吧 只有一条路 |
[20:53] | back into Beacon Hills from the airport. | 能从机场回到比肯山 |
[20:56] | 115. | 115公路 |
[20:57] | Kira’s never gonna make it. | 吉良肯定赶不上了 |
[20:59] | I can get her. | 我可以去接她 |
[21:02] | You guys head to the school. Lydia’s probably already there. | 你们先去学校 莉迪亚可能已经到了 |
[21:04] | We’ll meet you by midnight. | 我们午夜汇合 |
[21:05] | How are you gonna get to her in the middle of a traffic jam? | 堵得这么厉害你怎么去接她 |
[21:08] | We’ll make it. Trust me. | 我能做到 相信我 |
[21:12] | Hey, keep it moving, buddy. | 快走 伙计 |
[21:14] | – Come on. – Hey. You guys are making a mistake. | -走啊 -你们搞错了 |
[21:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | Come on. | 快走 |
[21:20] | What the hell are you trying to do? Break my arm? | 你们要干什么 弄断我胳膊吗 |
[21:21] | Keep struggling and I’ll be aiming for a compound fracture. | 再反抗我就让你骨折 |
[21:24] | Donovan, you forgot what the judge said, didn’t you? | 多诺万 忘了法官的话了 是吧 |
[21:27] | “Next time is jail time.” | “下次就要坐牢了” |
[21:31] | Stilinski… What? Hold up. Come on. | 斯蒂林斯 等等 不是吧 |
[21:35] | – What’s he in for? – B and E. | -他干什么了 -破门入室 |
[21:36] | And he was carrying a loaded .38. | 而且他还带了把上了膛的手枪 |
[21:40] | Okay, it wasn’t mine. | 不是我的枪 |
[21:41] | Sheriff, come on. It wasn’t mine. | 警长 拜托 那不是我的枪 |
[21:44] | Book him. | 把他拘押 |
[21:46] | Oh, you’re dead. | 你完了 |
[21:49] | Hey, look at me! You’re dead! | 看着我 你完了 |
[21:51] | You hear that? You’re dead! You’re going to do this to me? | 听见了吗 你完了 敢这么对我 |
[21:54] | You son of a bitch, you’re dead! | 你个滚蛋 你完了 |
[21:56] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[21:58] | Can anyone tell me, | 有谁能告诉我 |
[21:59] | why the hell Parrish isn’t back yet? | 帕里什怎么还没回来 |
[22:12] | 去毕业留念 一点半前到家 | |
[22:20] | 去毕业留念 一点半前到家 | |
[23:29] | Dispatch. | 调度处 |
[23:30] | Officer… | 警员 |
[23:32] | Officer down. | 警员受伤 |
[23:43] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[23:45] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[23:55] | I’m right here. | 我来了 |
[24:10] | Stay with me. | 保持清醒 |
[24:16] | Parrish? | 帕里什 |
[24:23] | Parrish? | 帕里什 |
[24:31] | Okay, okay, easy, easy. | 好的 慢点 慢点 |
[24:33] | You said you were gonna keep him on desk duty. | 你说过不会派他出外勤的 |
[24:36] | Yeah, it was just a minor noise complaint. | 是的 我只是派他处理噪音投诉 |
[24:38] | He’s not on fire, is he? | 他没有发热 对吧 |
[24:40] | Not that I know of. | 我没感觉到 |
[24:42] | You know, maybe it’s part of his healing process? | 可能这是他愈合的过程吧 |
[24:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事了 |
[25:02] | Right, Deputy? | 没事吧 副警长 |
[25:12] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[25:13] | We need to find Scott. | 我们要找到斯科特 |
[25:17] | You know there’s a legend for a storm like this. | 关于这样的风暴 有一个传说 |
[25:21] | Dad, please don’t turn a three-hour traffic jam | 老爸 求你别在堵车的时候 |
[25:23] | into an educational experience. | 开始说教 |
[25:26] | He’s talking about The Wild Hunt. | 他是在说荒野狩猎 |
[25:30] | About the Ghost Riders. | 恶灵骑士 |
[25:31] | Imagine a night like this, Kira. | 就是这样的夜晚 吉良 |
[25:34] | In storm clouds just like these, | 出现了那样的暴风云 |
[25:37] | phantom hunters would appear. | 幽灵猎人就会出现 |
[25:40] | riding black horses with blood-red eyes. | 骑着黑马 眼睛血红 |
[25:44] | And wolves and hounds at their side, | 狼和猎犬在他们身旁 |
[25:46] | baying and snarling. | 嚎叫咆哮着 |
[25:48] | What were they hunting? | 他们在狩猎什么 |
[25:50] | Souls. | 灵魂 |
[25:56] | Noshiko? | 野志子 |
[25:58] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[26:01] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[26:23] | Did you have fun in New York? | 你在纽约玩得开心吗 |
[26:26] | Not really. | 不怎么开心 |
[26:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[26:44] | His claws were different. | 他的爪子不一样 |
[26:46] | Twice the size of Scott’s. | 有斯科特的两倍那么大 |
[26:47] | More like talons. | 更像是猛禽的利爪 |
[26:48] | If that’s the worst part, | 如果这就是最糟糕的部分 |
[26:49] | that doesn’t sound too bad. | 那听上去也不算太差 |
[26:50] | It’s worse. They did something to me. | 还有更糟的 这些爪子对我做了些什么 |
[26:52] | I don’t know how to describe it other than | 我不知道怎么形容 |
[26:54] | it felt as if the life was being drawn out of me through them. | 感觉就像我的生命被抽走了一样 |
[26:56] | Through the claws. | 被那些爪子抽走了 |
[26:57] | And now he’s looking for Scott? | 他现在在找斯科特吗 |
[26:59] | Which got me thinking about what this guy can do. | 这让我联想到这家伙可能要做什么 |
[27:02] | The rule is you have to kill an Alpha | 规则就是你得杀掉阿尔法狼 |
[27:03] | to steal their power, right? | 才能窃取他们的力量 对吗 |
[27:05] | I’ll bet it’s different for Scott. | 我想斯科特不一样 |
[27:06] | You can’t steal a True Alpha’s power. | 你无法偷走真正阿尔法狼的力量 |
[27:10] | I think this guy can. | 我觉得这家伙可以 |
[27:29] | We’re not late, are we? | 我们不会迟到 对吧 |
[27:30] | No, they’re on their way. | 不会 他们还在路上 |
[27:33] | What are you smiling at? | 你在笑什么 |
[27:34] | You. | 因为你啊 |
[28:03] | Nothing from Scott or Kira. | 没有斯科特和吉良的消息 |
[28:04] | And nothing from Lydia either. | 莉迪亚那也没有 |
[28:06] | And I still don’t know if I passed. | 我还是不知道我通过了没有 |
[28:13] | I don’t want to do this unless I’m actually a senior. | 除非我真的要毕业了 要不然我就别去了 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[28:27] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[28:29] | You smell terrible. | 闻起来很糟糕 |
[28:31] | Yeah, it’s called anxiety. | 是的 这叫做焦虑 |
[28:32] | Should be a familiar scent for you by now, | 你现在应该对这个气味感到熟悉了 |
[28:34] | since it’s pretty much a constant state for me. | 因为这是我的常态 |
[28:37] | Why’s this thing so important to you? | 为什么这对你来说如此重要 |
[28:40] | It’s not. | 并没有 |
[28:41] | It’s not. It’s uh… | 不重要 只是… |
[28:45] | I don’t know. Maybe it is. | 我不知道 也许真的很重要 |
[28:50] | I asked my dad the other day about his high school friends. | 几天前我问我爸关于他的高中朋友 |
[28:54] | Guess how many he still talks to? | 你猜他现在还和几个人有联系 |
[28:55] | None. | 没有 |
[28:57] | Not a single one. | 一个都没有 |
[28:58] | You know, these were his best friends | 你知道吗 他曾经最好的朋友 |
[29:00] | and he just says he lost touch with them, you know. | 他只是说和他们失去联系了 |
[29:02] | So I started thinking about things, like I always do. | 所以我开始考虑一些事情 像往常那样 |
[29:03] | Obsessively. | 想太多了 |
[29:04] | Yeah. And so I’m thinking, what if… | 是的 所以我在想 要是… |
[29:07] | What if Scott’s my best friend now | 要是斯科特只是我现在的好朋友 |
[29:10] | you know, but he’s not my best friend for life? | 但却不是我一生的好朋友怎么办 |
[29:13] | Well, doesn’t that just happen sometimes? | 这不是常有的事么 |
[29:15] | Yeah, but only because we let it happen. | 是 但也只是因为我们放任这种事出现 |
[29:17] | You know, that’s what I’m saying. | 你知道吗 这才是我的意思 |
[29:18] | How come when we graduate | 为什么我们一毕业 |
[29:19] | we’re just expected to go our separate ways? | 就要那么各奔东西呢 |
[29:22] | If I’ve already found the best people in my life, | 如果我已经找到我一生中最要好的那些人 |
[29:23] | why aren’t I not trying to stay with them, you know? | 为什么我不能努力和他们在一起呢 |
[29:26] | Well, I thought that was the plan. The dream. | 我觉得那是个计划 是个梦想 |
[29:29] | The vision. And don’t mock the vision. | 也是憧憬 不要嘲笑这个憧憬 |
[29:31] | I… I like the vision. | 我 我喜欢这个憧憬 |
[29:34] | Especially if I’m part of it. | 特别是如果我能成为其中的一部分 |
[29:39] | So that’s why you wanted everyone here tonight. | 所以你才想让大家今晚都在场 |
[29:44] | Because you don’t want | 因为你不想 |
[29:45] | to lose all your friends after senior year. | 毕业之后失去所有的朋友 |
[29:49] | And I hope they don’t want to lose me either. | 我也希望他们不想失去我 |
[30:03] | Mal? | 怎么了 |
[30:05] | Someone’s coming. Someone fast. | 有人来了 速度很快 |
[30:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[30:14] | Scott’s in trouble. | 斯科特有麻烦了 |
[30:37] | True Alpha? | 真正的阿尔法狼吗 |
[30:39] | Where’s your power, Scott? | 你的力量在哪里 斯科特 |
[30:42] | – Who are you? – A devoted fan. | -你是谁 -一个忠实的粉丝 |
[30:45] | Show me the man who took down Deucalion | 让我看看那个打败了丢卡利翁 |
[30:48] | and broke the Argents. | 毁灭了阿金斯家族的人 |
[30:49] | I came for that Alpha. | 我是冲着他来的 |
[30:51] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[31:20] | And I didn’t come just to claim your status. | 我不只是来夺取你的阿尔法位的 |
[32:57] | I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[32:59] | or what you thought you were going to do, | 你想干什么 |
[33:01] | but I’ll give you a choice. | 但我给你个选择 |
[33:02] | You can stay and I’ll break something else. | 你要么留下 我再打断你其他部位 |
[33:08] | Or you can run. | 要么离开 |
[33:14] | I’d run. | 我肯定选离开 |
[33:31] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吧 |
[33:36] | I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade. | 我自四年级起就有点不一样 |
[33:40] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[33:45] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[33:47] | They used to. | 他们以前认识我 |
[33:50] | Trust me, I never thought I’d see you guys again. | 相信我 我从没想过还会再见到你们 |
[33:53] | Couple of months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. | 几个月前 我听说比肯山有阿尔法狼 |
[33:56] | When I found out his name was Scott McCall, | 当我发现他叫斯科特·麦高时 |
[34:00] | just couldn’t believe it. | 我无法相信 |
[34:03] | Not just an Alpha, | 不只是阿尔法狼 |
[34:05] | but a True Alpha. | 还是真正的阿尔法狼 |
[34:10] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:13] | I came back to Beacon Hills. | 我会比肯山了 |
[34:15] | Back home with my family. | 和家人一起回家乡 |
[34:19] | Because I want to be a part of your pack. | 因为我想成为你狼群的一份子 |
[34:31] | We haven’t seen this kid in years. | 我们很久没见过这家伙了 |
[34:32] | You don’t find that highly suspicious? | 你不觉得非常可疑吗 |
[34:34] | I’m kind of more concerned | 我更担心 |
[34:35] | about the guy who just tried to kill me. | 那个想杀我的家伙 |
[34:39] | I’m in. | 我过了 |
[34:42] | I passed. | 我通过了 |
[34:47] | I’m officially a senior. | 我正式成为毕业生了 |
[34:48] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:51] | Where have you guys been? | 你们去哪了 |
[34:52] | The whole senior class is here. | 所有毕业生都在这里 |
[34:55] | Are we doing this or not? | 我们还干不干了 |
[35:52] | This isn’t vandalism, is it? | 这不算破坏公物吧 |
[35:56] | Not technically. | 不怎么算啊 |
[37:12] | She would have been with us. | 她本应和我们在一起 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:17] | She still is. | 她一直在 |
[37:47] | Give me another chance. | 再给我个机会 |
[37:51] | A little more power. | 再给我点力量 |
[37:52] | I could do it with a little more. | 再多一点就够了 |
[38:34] | No! No! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 慢着 |
[38:36] | Your condition worsens. | 你的情况恶化了 |
[38:39] | I’m okay. I’m okay, just… | 没关系 我没事 只要… |
[38:40] | Just give me another chance. | 只要再给我个机会 |
[38:42] | You were supposed to remove the obstacles. | 你本应该清除障碍 |
[38:47] | Our time is limited. | 我们时间有限 |
[38:49] | Whatever you’re here to do, I can help. | 不论你们做什么我都能帮忙 |
[38:53] | No second chances. | 没有机会了 |
[38:55] | I can help you. | 我能帮你们 |
[38:56] | No second chances. | 没有机会了 |
[39:01] | No! | 不 |
[39:22] | No one saw him again, did they? | 再也没人见过他了 是吧 |
[39:24] | No. | 是 |
[39:26] | But that was the start of it, wasn’t it? | 但那只是开始 是吧 |
[39:28] | The beginning of senior year. | 高三的开始 |
[39:32] | What happened after that, Lydia? | 之后发生了什么 莉迪亚 |
[39:35] | Oh, you’re not Aiden. | 你不是艾登 |
[39:41] | You’re not real. | 你不是真的 |
[39:44] | Tell me, Lydia. | 告诉我 莉迪亚 |
[39:52] | Tell me what happened to them. | 告诉我他们怎么了 |
[39:55] | What happened to your friends? | 你朋友们怎么了 |
[39:58] | I… I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[40:08] | It started just after you began senior year. What happened? | 你刚上高三就开始了 发生了什么 |
[40:14] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[40:22] | What happened to Kira? | 吉良怎么了 |
[40:34] | Tell me about Parrish. | 帕里什呢 |
[40:45] | And Malia. | 还有玛丽亚 |
[40:46] | What happened when the Desert Wolf finally found her. | 荒野之狼找到她之后发生了什么 |
[40:55] | You remember what happened to Stiles? | 你记得斯泰尔斯怎么了吗 |
[41:06] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[41:07] | That’s all right, Lydia. | 没关系 莉迪亚 |
[41:08] | There are other ways to get to the details. | 还有别的办法知道所有事 |
[41:15] | This special device is designed for trepanation. | 这个特别装置是用来进行环钻术的 |
[41:19] | The medical art of drilling into the human skull. | 在头上钻个洞来治疗疾病 |
[41:24] | Let me you show you how it works. | 我给你演示一下 |