时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously, on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | No. Just thinking. | 没有 只是在思考 |
[00:03] | – About what? – Senior year. | -思考什么 -毕业的事 |
[00:04] | Things have been good. | 事情一直很顺 |
[00:05] | at some point, the scale has to tip one way or the other. | 总有一天 天平会开始摇摆 |
[00:08] | Really bad. | 非常糟 |
[00:09] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[00:10] | I want to be a part of your pack. | 我想加入你的族群 |
[00:12] | I didn’t come just to claim your status. | 我不只是来夺取你的阿尔法地位 |
[00:15] | You were supposed to remove the obstacles. | 你本应该清除障碍 |
[00:18] | Give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[00:19] | No second chances. | 没有机会了 |
[00:35] | Most of these colleges require recommendations. | 大多数大学都需要推荐 |
[00:38] | Yours will need to be pretty stellar considering your GPA. | 尤其是你 因为你的绩点并不起眼 |
[00:41] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[00:47] | You feeling a little overwhelmed? | 你觉得不舒服吗 |
[00:49] | No, I’m… I’m okay. | 没有 我没事 |
[00:51] | Have you been getting enough sleep? | 你最近休息得好吗 |
[00:52] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[00:54] | You know, teenagers have different circadian rhythms. | 青少年的生物钟和普通人不一样 |
[00:56] | When you’re waking up for school | 醒来要上学的时候 |
[00:57] | your body is still producing melatonin. | 机体还在分泌褪黑激素 |
[01:00] | You all need more sleep. | 你们都缺乏睡眠 |
[01:01] | It’s not just that. | 不只是这个 |
[01:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[01:05] | I get night terrors. | 我睡觉不安稳 |
[01:07] | Actual night terrors? | 睡觉不安稳的意思是 |
[01:09] | Parasomnia? | 深眠状态吗 |
[01:12] | I usually don’t remember them. | 我一般不记得 |
[01:15] | Usually? | 一般 |
[01:17] | Was there one night you do remember? | 是不是有一晚你记得了 |
[04:12] | My dad found me on the floor, | 我爸爸发现我躺在地上 |
[04:13] | lying beside the chair. | 椅子旁边 |
[04:15] | – What about the skylight? – That’s the thing. | -天窗呢 -问题就在这里 |
[04:17] | It doesn’t actually open. | 天窗是打不开的 |
[04:18] | It was sealed shut a couple of years ago to weatherproof it. | 为了防风雨 几年前就封起来了 |
[04:22] | So some of it was definitely a dream? | 所以一部分记忆是梦境 |
[04:24] | And some of it wasn’t. | 而一部分不是 |
[04:25] | Honey, I’m going to propose that most of it was. | 亲爱的 也许大多数是梦境 |
[04:28] | You know, there’s a theory | 其实有理论说 |
[04:30] | that one of the biological functions of dreaming | 梦境的生理功能 |
[04:33] | is to simulate threatening events. | 是模拟受到威胁时的情况 |
[04:36] | It’s a way for our brain to rehearse dealing with them. | 这是为了锻炼大脑应对危机的能力 |
[04:39] | I think you’re dealing with normal anxiety, Tracy. | 我觉得你这属于普通的焦虑 特蕾西 |
[04:44] | The kind very common to seniors. | 高四学生经常会经历的 |
[04:49] | I better go. | 我先走了 |
[04:51] | Class is going to be starting soon… | 马上要上课了 |
[04:55] | and I should… | 我得… |
[05:01] | Tracy, are you okay? | 特蕾西 你还好吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, my God, Tracy. | 天哪 特蕾西 |
[05:06] | God! Tracy! | 天哪 特蕾西 |
[05:07] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[05:23] | Oh, honey! | 天哪 |
[05:34] | Is this common? | 这算正常吗 |
[06:16] | Remember, for intramuscular injections in the hind leg… | 记住 在后腿进行肌肉注射的时候 |
[06:18] | Stay clear of the sciatic nerve. | 要躲开坐骨神经 |
[06:21] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[06:24] | Aspirate back to make sure you haven’t hit a vein. | 向后抽气 确保没有扎到血管 |
[06:26] | Then just keep the needle still. | 保证针头固定 |
[06:36] | He’s a little one, but his teeth are still sharp. | 他还年幼 不过牙很尖哦 |
[06:41] | Sorry, buddy. | 抱歉啦 |
[06:42] | Come on. Good boy! | 来吧 乖 |
[06:46] | Here you go, Stephanie. | 给 丝特芬妮 |
[06:47] | Thank you, Dr. McCall. | 谢谢你 麦高医生 |
[06:50] | I’m not a doctor yet. | 我还不是医生呢 |
[07:01] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[07:02] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[07:03] | Are you sure this guy was a werewolf? | 你确定这家伙是狼人吗 |
[07:05] | As far as I can tell, | 就我看来 |
[07:06] | these claws are actually talons. | 这些其实是鹰爪 |
[07:08] | In fact, they’re the talons of a harpy eagle, | 它们属于热带大雕 |
[07:11] | one of the largest known birds of prey. | 是已知猛禽中体型最大的 |
[07:13] | How does a werewolf get talons? | 狼人怎么会有鹰爪 |
[07:15] | Personally, I’m more interested in how these talons | 其实我对这些鹰爪为什么能 |
[07:17] | somehow were able to absorb your power. | 吸收你的能量比较感兴趣 |
[07:20] | The only one who should be able to do that | 唯一能做到这一点的 |
[07:21] | is a Beta of your own making. | 只有你自己创造的贝塔狼 |
[07:24] | Someone like Liam. Exactly. | 比如利亚姆 没错 |
[07:28] | And what if I let someone into my pack? | 如果我让其他人加入族群呢 |
[07:30] | Like another Beta? | 比如另一只贝塔 |
[07:32] | I would normally say no… | 一般是不可以的… |
[07:37] | but I’m starting to wonder | 但我开始觉得 |
[07:38] | if the rules to our supernatural world | 我们超自然界的规则好像 |
[07:39] | aren’t as rigid as I once thought. | 不像我曾想的那样严格 |
[07:46] | Or maybe someone’s trying to change those rules. | 也有可能是有人想改变那些规则 |
[07:55] | I know his family left town | 我知道西奥家人 |
[07:56] | around the time Theo was nine or ten, | 在他九岁或十岁左右就搬走了 |
[07:59] | his older sister died in an accident when he was eight. | 他姐姐在他八岁的时候死于一场车祸 |
[08:00] | Please go to school. | 求你快去上学吧 |
[08:01] | Dad, this kid’s a werewolf. | 爸 这孩子可是个狼人啊 |
[08:03] | Your best friend is a werewolf. | 你的好朋友也是个狼人 |
[08:05] | You are dating a werecoyote. | 你女朋友是个野狼人 |
[08:07] | I’m still don’t know what Kira’s supposed to be. | 然而我还是不明白吉良是个什么 |
[08:09] | When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, | 等哪天猴子在警局上空乱转的时候 |
[08:12] | you will have my undivided attention. | 我一定专心致志地听你讲 |
[08:14] | Until then, just go to school. | 那之前 你还是乖乖去上学吧 |
[08:17] | – What did you do? – What? | -你干什么了 -什么 |
[08:19] | What do you mean, “What did I do”? | 什么叫 我干什么了 |
[08:21] | There’s something different about you. | 你看起来有点不一样 |
[08:22] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[08:26] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[08:27] | What’s different? | 哪里不一样了 |
[08:29] | For the love of God, Stiles, just go to school. | 看在上帝的份上 斯泰尔斯 求你去上学吧 |
[08:32] | I will go if you promise | 除非你答应 |
[08:33] | to do a full background check of the Raekens. | 对瑞肯家做一个全面背景调查 |
[08:35] | No. | 没门 |
[08:36] | Know what? Just because I’m the only law enforcement officer | 就因为我是唯一一个 |
[08:38] | who knows anything about this, | 对此事有所了解的执法人员 |
[08:39] | does not make it my responsibility to do something | 也不代表每次你一有小小的怀疑 |
[08:42] | every time you have a minor suspicion. | 我就得做点什么 |
[08:46] | Except you’re not the only one. | 可你并不是唯一一个 |
[08:54] | Parrish! | 帕里什 |
[08:57] | So you ran a background check, | 所以你做了个背景调查 |
[08:59] | and all you found was a speeding ticket? | 结果只找到了一张超速罚单 |
[09:00] | Speeding ticket signed by Theo’s dad eight years ago. | 是一张八年前有西奥爸爸亲笔签名的超速罚单 |
[09:03] | Which means what? | 能说明什么 |
[09:05] | Who speeds? | 什么人会超速 |
[09:07] | People trying to get away from something. | 人们超速是为了逃避一些东西 |
[09:09] | Well, how many tickets do you have? | 那你吃过多少罚单 |
[09:10] | None. | 一张也没有 |
[09:11] | How many would you have if your dad didn’t get you out of them? | 那要是你爸没替你擦屁股呢 有几张 |
[09:15] | Seventeen. | 17张 |
[09:19] | I don’t know, Stiles. | 我也说不好 斯泰尔斯 |
[09:20] | I mean, I see why you’re worried. | 我明白为什么你很担心 |
[09:22] | He’s really hot. | 他真的很帅 |
[09:23] | He’s got like great hair, perfect body. | 发型很赞 身材又很完美 |
[09:26] | You should definitely feel threatened. | 你觉得有危机感是很正常的 |
[09:28] | Thank you. Because I do. | 真是多谢你了 因为我确实有危机感 |
[09:30] | Now more than ever. | 听你说完就更有了 |
[09:31] | You want me to torture him? | 你想让我去收拾他吗 |
[09:33] | No, I don’t want you to torture him. | 不 我不想让你收拾他 |
[09:34] | I’m pretty sure I can take him. | 我肯定我能搞定他 |
[09:35] | I have a plan. All right? | 我有计划 好吗 |
[09:36] | There are steps to doing this right. | 要把这件事做得漂亮是有步骤的 |
[09:38] | What steps? | 什么步骤 |
[09:39] | We get the story. | 先听他自己怎么说 |
[09:40] | Verify the facts. | 核实真相 |
[09:41] | You find the piece that doesn’t fit | 找出有出入的地方 |
[09:42] | and…and catch him in the act. | 然后抓他个现行 |
[09:44] | That’s how you do it. | 这就是正确的方法 |
[09:56] | Why are you so suspicious of this guy? | 你为什么这么怀疑他 |
[09:59] | Because I remember Theo from fourth grade. Okay? | 因为我记得4年级的西奥是什么样的 |
[10:04] | That’s not Theo. | 他不是西奥 |
[10:42] | First day of senior year. | 高四开学第一天 |
[10:44] | Last first day ever. | 高中最后一次开学了 |
[10:47] | This is the one I was telling you about. | 这就是我一直在跟你说的东西 |
[10:49] | I got it from a rare book dealer in Germany. | 我是从一个贩卖稀有书的德国贩子那里搞到的 |
[10:50] | Cost me two hundred bucks, but it was totally worth it. | 花了我200刀 但绝对值了 |
[10:52] | You’re still reading about this stuff? | 你怎么还在看这些东西 |
[10:54] | I was attacked by an armor-plated giant | 我被一个穿着钢甲 |
[10:56] | wearing a bear skull. | 头戴熊骨骷髅的巨人袭击了 |
[10:57] | It left an impression. | 印象实在太深刻了 |
[10:58] | Look. Look. Have you ever seen anything like this? | 看 看这个 你以前见过这种东西吗 |
[11:01] | Uh, no. Never. | 没 没见过 |
[11:03] | And then there’s this whole section about the Nagual. | 这里还有一整块内容是讲纳瓦的 |
[11:05] | Have you ever heard of the name Tezcat… | 你有没有听过特斯卡什么的名字 |
[11:07] | Tezcatlipoca. | 是特斯卡特利波卡 |
[11:10] | No. No, never heard of him. | 没 没有 从来没听说过 |
[11:15] | Take your seats, everyone. | 同学们 请坐 |
[11:23] | Great. | 真棒 |
[11:34] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[11:37] | You’re not gonna just stand there, are you? | 你不会就打算一直站着吧 |
[11:40] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[11:41] | The whole semester? | 站上一整个学期吗 |
[11:43] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[11:45] | Liam, have a seat. | 利亚姆 坐下 |
[12:07] | All right, welcome to History 103. | 好 欢迎大家加入历史课堂 |
[12:25] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[12:27] | Are you in the right class? | 你是在这里上课的吗 |
[12:29] | AP Biology. | 进阶生物学 |
[12:32] | Do you know what AP stands for? | 你知道进阶是什么意思吗 |
[12:34] | Advanced Placement. | 大学预修课 |
[12:45] | Welcome to AP Biology. | 欢迎来到进阶生物学课堂 |
[12:47] | Let’s see who’s awake. | 看看谁现在最清醒 |
[12:49] | Can somebody tell me what plasmids are? | 有人知道质粒是什么吗 |
[12:51] | Circular, self-replicating DNA molecules | 圆形自我复制的DNA微粒 |
[12:53] | often used in cloning proteins. | 经常用于克隆蛋白质 |
[12:55] | Nicely stated, Lydia. | 答得好 莉迪亚 |
[12:56] | Now, can you tell me what vitamin is absorbed in the stomach | 那你能告诉我什么维生素能够通过 |
[12:59] | via parietal cell production of a glycoprotein? | 胃壁细胞吸收并产出糖蛋白吗 |
[13:04] | B12 B-12. | |
[13:04] | Mr. McCall, did you know the answer? | 麦高先生 你知道答案吗 |
[13:07] | Um, no. | 呃 不知道 |
[13:08] | It’s a common test question. | 这只是个普通的问题 |
[13:10] | What’s your number one college pick? | 你首选什么大学 |
[13:12] | – Um… – Stop saying, “Um.” | -呃… -别再”呃”了 |
[13:13] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:15] | UC Davis. | 加大戴维斯分校 |
[13:16] | Good choice. | 选得不错 |
[13:17] | It’s the best school on the West Coast | 在西海岸所有学校里 |
[13:18] | for biological and physical sciences. | 那所最适合学生物及物理科学专业 |
[13:20] | You’re in the right class if that’s what you’re hoping for. | 如果你想选这个专业的话你就来对教室了 |
[13:22] | Who else thinks they’re in the right class? | 谁还觉得自己上对课了 |
[13:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:32] | Then you should all be prepared for the test tomorrow. | 那明天的考试你们都要好好准备 |
[13:34] | Don’t be so disappointed. | 别这么郁闷 |
[13:36] | This test is specifically to help you determine | 设这次考试就是为了帮你们决定 |
[13:38] | whether you should actually be in AP Biology. | 你是否真的适合上进阶生物学 |
[13:41] | You have two weeks to drop. | 你们有两周的时间可以考虑 |
[13:43] | Tomorrow’s test will just | 明天的测试只是为了 |
[13:43] | weed out the ones who shouldn’t be here. | 筛选出不适合这里的学生 |
[13:46] | And that could be any of you. | 谁都有可能 |
[13:53] | You. You’re coming with me. Come on. | 你 你和我走 走吧 |
[13:55] | I’ve got a free period. | 我课间休息 |
[13:55] | So do I. And so does Theo Raeken. | 我也是 西奥·瑞肯也是 |
[13:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:01] | Look, I’m not saying I believe all of it a hundred percent, | 我不是说我完全相信 |
[14:05] | but people around us seem to know things. | 但我们身边的人似乎知道些什么 |
[14:07] | Like Lydia, she knows things. | 比如莉迪亚 她就知道什么 |
[14:09] | Dude, it’s the first day at school. | 老大 今天是开学第一天啊 |
[14:11] | Shouldn’t you be thinking about other things like… | 你就不能想点别的吗 比如… |
[14:14] | Like the soccer team? | 比如足球队 |
[14:16] | What do you think I’m going to do? | 你觉得我能怎样 |
[14:17] | Follow them out to the field | 跟着他们去操场 |
[14:19] | and watch them practice while I pretend to study? | 一边看他们练习一边假装在学习吗 |
[14:22] | It’s warm out. They’ll probably gonna be shirtless. | 外边挺热的 他们可能会打赤膊哦 |
[14:29] | I’ll see you in Physics. | 物理课见吧 |
[14:40] | – Nice shorts. – Yeah, thanks. | -短裤不错 -是啊 谢了 |
[14:43] | You know, I was wondering if | 我还在担心 |
[14:43] | you were still pissed off about the sixth grade, | 你是否还为六年级的事情生气 |
[14:45] | but I guess you cleared that up. | 不过你似乎表现得很明显 |
[14:48] | I’m not pissed off, Liam. | 我没有生气 利亚姆 |
[14:50] | I’m vengeful. | 我是有仇必报 |
[16:59] | There’s nothing there. There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 那里什么都没有 |
[17:02] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[17:04] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有 |
[17:05] | There’s nothing there. There’s nothing there. | 什么都没有 那里什么都没有 |
[17:15] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[17:17] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[17:21] | How about we go outside? | 我们出去吧 |
[17:54] | I was skating in a neighbor’s empty pool, | 我当时在一个邻居的U型池上玩滑板 |
[17:55] | trying to do a handplant. | 想练空中手持滑板 |
[17:57] | Nobody was home. | 没人在家 |
[17:58] | I’m not that good of a skateboarder, | 我滑板玩得很一般 |
[18:00] | but I guess I was feeling pretty determined | 不过那次应该是玩起劲了 |
[18:02] | because I completely lost track of time. | 因为我完全忘记时间 |
[18:05] | I didn’t even realize that was night | 没意识到已经是晚上了 |
[18:07] | until the yard lights came on. | 直到院子的灯都亮了 |
[18:09] | Like I said, I wasn’t very good. | 我说过 我玩得并不好 |
[18:12] | On my last try I went down and hit hard. | 最后一次我摔得很重 |
[18:15] | Really hard. | 非常重 |
[18:17] | I was sitting there at the bottom of the pool | 我坐在U型池底 |
[18:21] | and I realized something. | 然后意识到了什么 |
[18:24] | I never heard the board come back down. | 我没听见滑板掉下来的声音 |
[18:47] | It came at me fast. | 它直接扑向我 |
[18:48] | I barely had a chance to turn around | 我都没来得及转身 |
[18:50] | before it bit me. | 它就咬了我 |
[18:52] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[18:54] | It wasn’t an accident. He wanted to turn you. | 这不是意外 他想要转化你 |
[18:57] | Right. So why aren’t you part of his pack then? | 好吧 那你为什么没加入他的族群 |
[18:59] | Why didn’t he come back for you? | 他为什么没回来找你 |
[19:01] | Because by the time of my first full moon, he was dead. | 因为在我经历第一个圆月时 他已经死了 |
[19:04] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:05] | I met another one of his pack | 在那几周之后 |
[19:06] | a couple weeks later. | 我遇到了他族群里的其他成员 |
[19:07] | He told me the Alpha that bit me | 他告诉我 咬伤我的阿尔法 |
[19:09] | was killed by two of his own Betas. | 已经族群里的两个贝塔狼杀死了 |
[19:11] | They were twins. | 他们是双胞胎 |
[19:15] | Scott, listen to my pulse. I’m telling the truth. | 斯科特 听我的心跳 我说的是真的 |
[19:19] | Right. Or you just know how to steady your heart rate | 或者你有办法可以在你撒谎的时候 |
[19:21] | while you’re lying your ass off. | 保持平稳的心跳 |
[19:24] | Why would I lie? | 我为什么要说谎 |
[19:25] | Because maybe you’re not who you say you are. | 因为也许你并不是你嘴上说的这样 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | In the fourth grade you had an inhaler, | 在四年级的时候 你有哮喘 |
[19:33] | I had one too. | 我也一样 |
[19:34] | I remember this day | 我还记得那天 |
[19:35] | where I ended up in the nurse’s office | 我因为哮喘病发 |
[19:37] | with an asthma attack. A bad one. | 进了医院 非常严重 |
[19:39] | I was waiting to be taken to the ER. | 我在等着被推进急诊室 |
[19:41] | You were waiting for the Principal. | 你在等校长 |
[19:44] | You told me what would happen | 你告诉我 因为哮喘进入急诊室后 |
[19:44] | when you go to the ER for asthma. | 会发生些什么 |
[19:46] | How they give you oxygen, an IV of prednisone. | 他们会给你吸氧 静脉注射强的松 |
[19:50] | You made it sound easy. | 你的语气很轻松 |
[19:53] | Like everything would be okay. | 让我感觉一切都会没事 |
[19:57] | I’ve been by myself this whole time. | 这段时间我一直是一个人 |
[19:59] | Everybody knows that lone wolves, | 大家都知道孤狼 |
[20:01] | they don’t make it on their own. | 无法自己存活 |
[20:05] | I swear I’m that same kid from fourth grade. | 我发誓我还是四年级时的我 |
[20:09] | I was hoping you are too. | 我希望你也一样 |
[20:16] | I better not be late for class. | 我得去上课了 |
[20:20] | You’re not the only ones | 作为新来的 |
[20:20] | I need to make a good impression on. | 我要给大家留好印象 |
[20:34] | No. Don’t give me that look. | 不 别这么看我 |
[20:37] | We have to give people the benefit of the doubt sometimes. | 没证据之前 先相信他吧 |
[20:39] | Not this time. All right. | 不行 这次不一样 |
[20:41] | I’m right. | 相信我 |
[20:42] | There’s something off about him. I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 他有些地方不太对劲 |
[20:45] | Lydia’s the psychic. Not you. | 莉迪亚才是灵媒 你不是 |
[20:48] | She’s not psychic. She’s a Banshee. Okay? | 她不是灵媒 她是报丧女妖 好吗 |
[20:50] | There’s a difference. | 这是两码事 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | I know what parasomnia is, Mom. | 我知道什么是深眠状态 妈妈 |
[20:58] | But what about the feathers? | 可那些羽毛怎么解释 |
[21:00] | People with night terrors have done far stranger things | 有梦游症的人做出过比吃掉枕头 |
[21:03] | than eating their own pillows. | 更加离奇的事情 |
[21:06] | And anyway, I already told her to take the rest of the day off, | 我已经让她今天请假了 |
[21:08] | but she said she didn’t want to miss the first day. | 但是她说不想错过第一天 |
[21:10] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[21:11] | I don’t have any more classes. | 我没课了 |
[21:12] | I can take her home and talk to her. | 我可以把她载回家和她谈谈 |
[21:13] | Lydia, she’s having trouble sleeping. | 莉迪亚 她是睡眠有问题 |
[21:16] | If she needs help beyond that, | 如果她还需要更多的帮助 |
[21:17] | we’ll find her professional help. | 我们会给她找专业人士 |
[21:19] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[21:21] | I couldn’t agree more. | 我很同意 |
[21:29] | I don’t see any signs of an attempted forced entry. | 我没有发现强行进入的痕迹 |
[21:32] | The latch seems okay. | 门锁看上去没有问题 |
[21:34] | You said something about birds, Tracy? | 你提到过鸟 特蕾西 |
[21:37] | The bird was at the skylight. | 那只鸟在天窗上 |
[21:38] | The one that woke me up. | 吵醒了我 |
[21:40] | Can I take a look? | 我能看一下吗 |
[21:46] | Tracy, you said the skylight was sealed for weatherproofing. | 特蕾西 你说天窗为了防雨被封死了 |
[21:49] | Yeah. Why? | 是的 怎么 |
[22:01] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[22:08] | No. Nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[22:34] | Ease into it, Malia. | 开慢点 玛丽亚 |
[22:35] | Easy does it. | 慢点开 |
[22:49] | Okay, I think we’re all good for today. | 好了 今天就先这样吧 |
[22:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:59] | How did I do? | 我的表现怎么样 |
[23:01] | There’s room for improvement. | 还有提升的空间 |
[23:14] | – So you found something? – Another signature. | -你发现什么了吗 -签名不一样 |
[23:17] | This is Theo’s dad’s signature | 这是西奥爸爸 |
[23:18] | on a speeding ticket from eight years ago. | 在八年前的一张超速罚单上的签名 |
[23:20] | And this is his dad’s signature on a transfer form | 这是他老爸在几天前签的 |
[23:22] | to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago. | 他转到比肯山高中的转学表格 |
[23:25] | How did you get his transfer form? | 你是怎么拿到转学表格的 |
[23:27] | You didn’t break into the Administration Office? | 你不会是溜进学院教务处了吧 |
[23:28] | No, I did not break into the Administration Office. | 没有 我没有溜进学院教务处 |
[23:32] | Okay, I might have broken into the Administration Office. | 好吧 我溜进了学院教务处 |
[23:34] | Can we just focus on the signatures, please? | 能不能先讨论下签名的事 |
[23:36] | They’re different. | 这两个不一样 |
[23:39] | They’re sort of different. | 确实有点不一样 |
[23:40] | They’re completely different. Come on. Look. | 完全不一样好吗 拜托 好好看看 |
[23:42] | The garlands don’t match, | 笔迹并不吻合 |
[23:43] | the undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off. | 弯曲的地方完全是不一样的 |
[23:45] | And look, look at this. | 看 看这个 |
[23:47] | Perfect example of the criminal tremor. | 这就是典型的犯罪颤抖 |
[23:49] | So now, Theo is Theo, | 所以西奥是本人 |
[23:52] | but his parents aren’t his parents? | 但他的父母却不是他的真父母 |
[23:53] | Someone’s not someone. | 肯定有人是冒牌货 |
[23:55] | And when I figure out who that someone really is, | 等我查出来那个人的真实身份 |
[23:56] | someone’s in big trouble. | 他就倒大霉了 |
[23:59] | But no one’s done anything wrong. | 不过也没人干坏事啊 |
[24:00] | Yet. | 目前还没有 |
[24:01] | If Theo’s parents are both psychotic killers | 如果西奥的父母都是变态杀手 |
[24:03] | then obviously, we should not trust him, right? | 那么很显然 我们不能相信他 对吧 |
[24:05] | My parents are Peter and the Desert Wolf. | 我的父母是皮特和荒野之狼 |
[24:10] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[24:12] | It’s fine. You know what? | 算了 算了 |
[24:13] | I’ll figure it out myself. Right? | 我自己去查吧 好吧 |
[24:15] | I don’t need you or you or you. | 我不需要你 或者你 或者你 |
[24:17] | I don’t need anyone. | 我谁都不需要 |
[24:21] | What’s a criminal tremor? | 什么是犯罪颤抖 |
[24:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[24:29] | I can’t do anything official right now, | 我现在还不能采取什么措施 |
[24:31] | but I can come back after my shift tonight | 不过我下了夜班后可以过来 |
[24:32] | and watch the house for a couple of hours. | 然后监视几个小时 |
[24:34] | I’ll keep you company. | 我可以陪你 |
[24:35] | I think I’ll be okay. | 我一个人可以 |
[24:37] | But this is your own time. | 可这是你自己的时间 |
[24:38] | I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t think something strange was going on. | 我这样做是因为确实有疑点 |
[24:40] | – I also owe you. – For what? | -而且我还欠你人情呢 -什么人情 |
[24:42] | Three weeks of digging through | 整整研究了三个星期的 |
[24:43] | every piece of old literature and mythology | 旧文学和神话学 |
[24:45] | trying to figure out the something strange going on with me. | 为了弄明白我到底出了什么状况 |
[24:47] | But we never figured it out. | 可是我们一直没弄明白 |
[24:50] | I’ll bring you coffee. | 我会给你带咖啡的 |
[24:51] | Don’t you have school tomorrow? | 你明天不用上课吗 |
[24:52] | One class. | 就一节课 |
[24:53] | How can you only have one class? | 你怎么会只有一节课 |
[24:54] | I had enough credits to graduate last year. | 我去年的学分就足够毕业了 |
[24:56] | And I will bring you coffee | 如果我愿意的话 |
[24:57] | at midnight if I want to. | 我会在午夜给你带咖啡来 |
[25:01] | Medium Americano. | 中度烘培的美式咖啡 |
[25:03] | Black. | 不加牛奶 |
[25:24] | I told you he was up to something. | 我就知道他肯定不简单 |
[25:25] | We just spent three hours | 我们已经花了三个小时 |
[25:26] | watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. | 看这家伙在他卧室里打游戏了 |
[25:29] | He better be out here covering up a mass murder. | 他最好是要去为多重谋杀罪行掩盖证据的 |
[25:31] | Let’s find out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[25:37] | You still got his scent? | 你还能闻到他的味吧 |
[25:38] | Don’t need it. | 不需要了 |
[25:45] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[25:46] | I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym. | 我忘了 我跟梅森约好在学校体育馆见的 |
[25:49] | Okay, why didn’t you just tell him? | 那你为什么不告诉他呢 |
[25:50] | – Tell him what? – Anything. | -告诉他什么 -什么都行 |
[25:52] | – I can’t just tell him anything. – Why not? | -我不能告诉他 -为什么不能 |
[25:54] | Because I haven’t… | 因为我还没有… |
[25:56] | I haven’t told him everything. | 我什么都没告诉过他 |
[25:58] | Still? We said it was okay. | 那又怎样 没事啊 |
[25:59] | Yeah, I know, but it’s not that easy. | 我知道 不过没那么简单 |
[26:02] | It’s a lot to accept. | 不太好接受 |
[26:03] | He watched my dad blow up a Berserker with a land mine. | 他目睹了我爸爸用地雷炸死了狂暴战士 |
[26:06] | I think the groundwork’s been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance. | 有这个做基础 他的承受力不会差 |
[26:10] | Scott and I have been through this. Okay? | 我和斯科特也经历过这种事 好吧 |
[26:12] | More than once. | 而且不止一次 |
[26:14] | It’s always been better when they know. | 让他们知道总是好的 |
[26:18] | But what if he freaks out? | 他要是被吓到了怎么办 |
[26:20] | What if he doesn’t want to talk to me? | 他要是不想跟我说话了怎么办 |
[26:21] | What if he tries to stab me with something silver? | 他要是用银的东西捅我怎么办 |
[26:24] | Or what if… | 又或者… |
[26:30] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:33] | I… | 我 |
[26:36] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[26:37] | Hurry up. Stop screwing around. | 快点 别乱来了 |
[27:07] | Try and get his scent. | 试着闻一下他的气味 |
[27:09] | Get anything? | 闻到什么了吗 |
[27:11] | Soap. | 香皂 |
[27:13] | It’s nice. It smells good. | 不错 挺好闻的 |
[27:14] | Not his soap, his emotional state. | 不是香皂味 是他的情绪状态 |
[27:16] | Chemosignals, remember? | 化学信号 记得吗 |
[27:17] | Oh, yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:24] | He’s sad. | 他很伤心 |
[27:25] | He’s sad? | 他很伤心吗 |
[27:27] | Well, not just sad… | 不仅仅是伤心 |
[27:31] | It’s more like grief. | 更像是悼念 |
[27:35] | Grief? | 悼念 |
[27:48] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[27:50] | – Go! We have to go. – What? Why? | -走 我们得走了 -什么 为什么 |
[27:51] | Go! Right now. Just go. | 走 就现在 快走 |
[27:54] | That’s the bridge where they found his sister. | 那座桥是他们找到他姐姐的地方 |
[27:56] | What sister? | 什么姐姐 |
[27:56] | The one that got lost and died from exposure. | 那个失踪了 后来被曝尸荒野的 |
[27:58] | He’s leaving a flower for her. | 他在给她献花 |
[27:59] | – That doesn’t sound evil. – I know. | -听上去不邪恶 -对啊 |
[28:11] | What you guys doing? | 你们在干嘛 |
[28:21] | Why do I get the feeling this kid’s tougher than he looks? | 为什么我感觉这孩子比看上去更猛 |
[28:24] | Only when we let him off his leash. | 我们不管着他 他就很猛 |
[28:26] | Stiles, we were in Little League together. | 斯泰尔斯 我们曾经一起参加少年棒球协会 |
[28:28] | Why are you so suspicious of me? | 为什么你这么怀疑我 |
[28:34] | Because of these. | 因为这些 |
[28:37] | One’s a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago. | 一份是八年前你爸爸签的超速罚单 |
[28:40] | The other one’s a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High. | 另一份是他交给比肯高中的转学表 |
[28:42] | They’re different. | 两份文件上的签名不一样 |
[28:45] | Yeah, they do look a little different. | 的确看上去有点不同 |
[28:48] | No, they’re totally different. | 不是有点 是完全不一样 |
[28:49] | Signed by two different people. | 是两个不同的人签的 |
[28:50] | So my dad’s not my dad? | 所以我爸不是我爸了吗 |
[28:52] | Like he’s an imposter? | 是个冒名顶替的人吗 |
[28:54] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[28:58] | Who do you think I am? | 那你觉得我是谁 |
[28:59] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不清楚 |
[29:00] | Want me to give you a DNA sample or something? | 要我给你DNA样本还是别的什么吗 |
[29:03] | No. I don’t have anything from the fourth grade to match it to. | 不用 我没有你四年级时的东西 无法比对 |
[29:10] | You know, Stiles, | 你知道吗 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:12] | I came back here for Scott… | 我是回来找斯科特的没错 |
[29:15] | …but I also came back for you. | 但我也是回来找你的 |
[29:18] | Someone like you. | 像你一样的人 |
[29:20] | Someone who’s willing to walk into the woods | 能为了保护自己的朋友 |
[29:22] | in the middle of the night to protect his friends. | 愿意夜闯森林 |
[29:26] | I don’t have anyone like that, | 而我没有这样的朋友 |
[29:28] | but Scott does. | 但斯科特有 |
[29:31] | You all do. | 你们都有 |
[29:34] | I know I’m in the right place. | 我知道我来对了地方 |
[29:36] | I’m meant to be here. | 我注定了要来这里 |
[29:39] | I’m meant to be part of this pack. | 我注定要成为这个族群的一员 |
[29:48] | I think it’s pretty secure now. | 这样应该很安全了 |
[29:58] | Look, I’ve got to meet a client at the courthouse. Okay? | 我要去法院见一个委托人 |
[30:01] | But I’ll be back soon. | 但我很快就回来 |
[30:15] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[30:42] | Find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[30:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[30:46] | I fell in a hole. | 我掉进了一个坑 |
[30:52] | It was the bridge where his sister died, wasn’t it? | 是他姐姐死去的那座桥 对吗 |
[30:54] | Yes, it was. Very embarrassing. | 是的 太尴尬了 |
[30:56] | So we are gonna leave now. | 所以我们现在就走 |
[31:00] | Son of a… | 我去… |
[31:02] | Liam, just do me a favor, | 利亚姆 帮我个忙 |
[31:04] | get in the car and turn the ignition when I say. | 上车 我说可以了你就打火 |
[31:16] | – Stiles? – Be with you in a sec. | -斯泰尔斯 -等会儿 |
[31:18] | Try it. | 试一下 |
[31:24] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[31:25] | Yes. Okay, we followed him out here. | 好吧 是的 我们跟踪了他 |
[31:27] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[31:28] | That I’m a stalker, huh? | 说我是个跟踪狂吗 |
[31:29] | That I’m crazy, totally paranoid? | 我疯了 妄想症吗 |
[31:30] | None of this is new information. | 这些我都听腻了 |
[31:35] | Now you’re gonna try to | 现在你愿意 |
[31:35] | at least give him the benefit of the doubt? | 在没证据前相信他了吗 |
[31:37] | I give people the benefit of the doubt. | 我会相信别人 |
[31:39] | I’ve given a lot of benefit to a lot of people. | 我之前经常无条件相信别人 |
[31:45] | Like Derek? | 比如德里克吗 |
[31:47] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[31:48] | Liam? | 利亚姆 |
[31:51] | I was right about Peter. | 我对皮特的怀疑是对的 |
[31:53] | Try it again. | 再试试 |
[31:59] | You know, I bet you still think | 你肯定还觉得 |
[32:00] | that there’s something about him that can be saved. | 皮特有值得被拯救的地方 |
[32:03] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[32:06] | Try it again. | 再试 |
[32:13] | Why can’t you trust anyone? | 你为什么谁都不信 |
[32:14] | Because you trust everyone! | 因为你谁都信 |
[32:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[32:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[32:24] | – You could’ve broken it. – It’s not broken. | -手可能伤了 -没有 |
[32:26] | – Let me see it. – I’m fine. | -我看看 -我没事 |
[32:29] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[33:44] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[33:46] | Oh, no, you’re not late. You missed it. | 不 你不是迟到 你根本没来 |
[33:48] | I worked out. | 我锻炼了 |
[33:50] | For two hours. | 两个小时 |
[33:51] | Yeah, I know. I forgot. | 我知道 我忘了 |
[33:52] | And I’m gonna tell you why. | 而且我会告诉你原因 |
[33:56] | Actually, I’m gonna tell you a lot of things. | 其实我还要告诉你许多事 |
[34:01] | A lot of hard to believe things. | 许多难以置信的事 |
[34:02] | Really hard to believe. | 真的很难以置信 |
[34:04] | – There’s a wolf. – Yeah, I’m getting to that. | -有只狼 -没错 我刚要说 |
[34:06] | No. There’s a wolf right behind you. | 不 真有只狼就在你身后 |
[34:19] | That’s a wolf. | 真是只狼啊 |
[35:02] | There’s something I gotta tell you. | 我有事要跟你说 |
[35:07] | You’re a werewolf. | 你是狼人 |
[35:55] | So, how come you never told me why you want to go to UC Davis? | 你怎么从没跟我说你为什么想去加大戴维斯分校 |
[35:59] | It’s a really good school. | 学校很不错啊 |
[36:00] | Not too far from the Bay Area. | 离旧金山湾区也不远 |
[36:02] | It also has the best program | 还有最好的生物科学 |
[36:03] | for biological and physical sciences. | 和自然科学项目 |
[36:06] | Perfect for someone who wants to be a veterinarian. | 很适合想当兽医的人 |
[36:10] | Why wouldn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[36:11] | Were you worried what I would think? | 你担心我乱想吗 |
[36:13] | No. No, not at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[36:17] | It’s actually because… | 其实是因为… |
[36:19] | I’m worried I’m not smart enough to make it. | 我担心我不够聪明 可能上不去 |
[36:31] | You’ll make it. | 你会成功的 |
[36:57] | As far as I can tell, no one’s gone in and no one’s come out. | 就我看来 没人进出过 |
[37:03] | Sorry I wasted your time. | 抱歉浪费你时间了 |
[37:06] | Not a total waste. | 也没完全浪费 |
[37:13] | I’m just glad Tracy’s okay. | 我很高兴特蕾西没事 |
[37:56] | There’s nothing there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[37:58] | There’s nothing… | 什么都没有… |
[38:13] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[38:14] | I’m sleeping… | 我睡着了… |
[38:16] | I’m just sleeping… | 还在睡觉… |
[38:18] | No, Tracy, you’re awakening. | 不 特蕾西 你在觉醒 |
[38:23] | God! | 天啊 |
[39:14] | Usually, we wait until they do something wrong | 我们通常会等一个人犯错了 |
[39:17] | before we declare them guilty. | 才断言他有罪 |
[39:19] | Well, he’s guilty of something. | 他绝对不无辜 |
[39:21] | Accusations require proof. | 指控需要证据 |
[39:23] | And proof always trumps instinct. | 证据永远比直觉更可靠 |
[39:27] | – It has to. – I know, Dad. | -必须如此 -我知道 爸 |
[39:29] | Let it go, Stiles. | 别想了 斯泰尔斯 |
[39:30] | Get some sleep. | 睡会儿吧 |
[39:32] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[39:36] | I got it. There’s something different. I know what it is. | 我知道你哪里不一样了 |
[39:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:43] | You’re not wearing your wedding ring anymore. | 你把婚戒摘了 |
[39:58] | You’re sure this kid’s guilty? | 你确定这孩子有罪吗 |
[39:59] | Absolutely. | 完全确定 |
[40:01] | Then all you gotta do is wait. | 那你只需要等着 |
[40:04] | If they’re really guilty, | 如果他们真有罪 |
[40:06] | eventually, they make a mistake. | 总会犯错的 |
[40:10] | They always make a mistake. | 总会路出马脚 |
[40:20] | You were told to practice. | 我叫你练习签名 |
[40:24] | It was supposed to be indistinguishable from the original. | 本该和原件别无二致 |
[40:28] | It was supposed to be perfect. | 本应一模一样 |
[40:30] | I swear, I practiced. | 我发誓我练习了 |
[40:33] | Hundreds upon hundreds of times. | 成千上万遍 |
[40:35] | I wouldn’t say hundreds. | 好像没那么多 |
[40:38] | There is one way a false signature can be explained. | 有一种方法可以解释为什么签名不一致 |
[40:41] | It’s not easy to write when you’re wearing a cast. | 手打着石膏可不方便写字啊 |
[40:47] | Is it? | 是吧 |