时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Who do you think I am? | 你觉得我是谁 |
[00:02] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[00:03] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Why can’t you trust anyone? | 你为什么谁都不信 |
[00:05] | Because you trust everyone! | 因为你谁都信 |
[00:07] | I’m meant to be part of this pack. | 我注定要加入这个族群 |
[00:09] | I get night terrors. | 我睡觉不安稳 |
[00:14] | Tracy? Are you all right? | 特蕾西 你还好吗 |
[00:16] | I’m starting to wonder if the rules to our supernatural world | 我们超自然界的规则好像 |
[00:18] | aren’t as rigid as I once thought. | 不像我曾想的那样严格 |
[00:22] | Or maybe someone’s trying to change those rules. | 也有可能是有人想改变这些规则 |
[01:03] | Oh, I should’ve got a haircut. | 我该去剪头发了 |
[01:05] | Well, you know someone your age should be happy | 你都这么大年纪了 |
[01:07] | you still have hair to cut. | 还有头发就不错了 |
[01:09] | I think you look great. | 看着挺精神的 |
[01:11] | Well, thank you, son I should have had. | 谢谢 你咋不是我儿子呢 |
[01:16] | Oh, what the hell am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[01:17] | This is a terrible idea. | 这个想法太糟糕了 |
[01:18] | What, Dad… Dad, it’s one date, okay? | 爸爸 不过是去约个会 |
[01:21] | The town of Beacon Hills won’t implode | 就算你去跟女人约一次会 |
[01:23] | while you’re out with one woman. | 比肯山镇也不会爆炸的 |
[01:24] | Or man. | 跟男的约也行 |
[01:26] | It’s a woman, Stiles. | 是女人 斯泰尔斯 |
[01:27] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[01:28] | A very beautiful woman. | 而且是个美丽的女人 |
[01:30] | What beautiful woman, by the way? | 请问是哪位漂亮的女人 |
[01:32] | None of your business. Either one of you. | 不管你的事 也不关你的事 |
[01:39] | I want to know. | 我想知道 |
[01:43] | I’ll be blunt. It’s not what I was hoping for, | 说实话 虽然这不是我想要的结果 |
[01:45] | but the DA’s offer is still pretty reasonable. | 但是地检的提议还是非常不错的 |
[01:48] | What’s reasonable? | 什么非常不错 |
[01:49] | Talk in the van, guys. Let’s go. | 路上再说吧 二位 快点 |
[01:50] | No! Just tell me. What’s reasonable? | 不 告诉我 什么不错 |
[01:52] | Mr. Stewart, are we going to have trouble with your client? | 斯图尔特先生 你的委托人有问题吗 |
[01:55] | No, Deputy. | 没有 副警长 |
[01:59] | They want you for three to five. | 他们想关你三到五年 |
[02:01] | So, why don’t we get in the van and discuss | 不如我们先上车 |
[02:03] | a plea bargain that gets you out in two. | 再讨论一下怎么降到两年 |
[02:07] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[02:10] | Stilinski! | 斯蒂林斯 |
[02:15] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[02:16] | Donovan, if you think that shocks me, | 多诺万 你觉得这能吓到我吗 |
[02:20] | remember it was well-documented | 别忘了这件事会记录在 |
[02:21] | in your Anger Expression Inventory. | 你的愤怒管理测试中 |
[02:23] | Deputies, escort the prisoner out. | 各位 送他出去 |
[02:25] | I’m not angry like I’m gonna throw a brick through your window. | 我不是生气到想扔一块砖头砸烂你的窗户 |
[02:28] | I’m angry, | 而是想 |
[02:30] | like I’m going to find you, | 不惜一切代价找到你 |
[02:32] | I’m going to get a knife | 用一把刀 |
[02:33] | and I’m going to stab you with it until you’re dead. | 一刀一刀捅死你 |
[02:36] | And when you look at me and you ask me why, | 等你看着我 问我为什么的时候 |
[02:39] | remember right now. | 记住这一刻 |
[02:41] | Because this is why. | 这就是原因 |
[02:50] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[02:53] | That was awesome. That was great. | 太棒了 非常棒 |
[02:54] | We do one more? Give us another one, | 要再来一次吗 再来一个 |
[02:55] | maybe like Christopher Walken this time, you know. | 来点克里斯托弗·沃肯的味道[《七个变态人格》] |
[02:59] | Okay, you know what? It’s fine. | 算了 无所谓 |
[03:01] | You’ll have plenty of time to work on it when you’re | 你可以在那间小破牢房里 |
[03:02] | in your tiny, little cell, you know. | 慢慢想 时间多得是 |
[03:04] | Just stuck there, forever. | 因为你一辈子也出不来了 |
[03:10] | Get him out of here! | 把他弄走 |
[03:17] | What’s the hell’s an Anger Expression Inventory? | 愤怒管理测试是什么鬼 |
[03:19] | It’s a test you take when you’re applying | 想申请成为副官 |
[03:21] | to become a deputy. | 就需要参加测试 |
[03:23] | That guy wanted to be a cop? | 他还想当警察来着 |
[03:26] | At least now he’s getting the full law enforcement experience. | 至少他现在体验到警察局的感觉了 |
[03:35] | Well done. | 你有种 |
[03:37] | Threatening the Sheriff in front of his entire department. | 当着整个警局威胁警长 |
[03:40] | And his son. | 和他的儿子 |
[03:41] | I’ll be lucky to get you three to five decades. | 三五十年都算便宜你了 |
[03:44] | You realize that? | 明白吗 |
[03:53] | Do you mind slowing down? | 能开慢点吗 |
[03:54] | I don’t think this kid’s in any rush to get to prison. | 我觉得这孩子不急着进监狱 |
[04:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[04:05] | No. My hand, I… | 不 我的手 我 |
[04:08] | I think I’m having a… | 我好像… |
[04:12] | All right, all right. Slow down. | 好了 别着急 慢点 |
[04:14] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底什么情况 |
[04:15] | I can’t! I can’t… | 我不能 我不能… |
[04:16] | He’s having a heart attack… | 他心脏病发了 |
[04:22] | My legs! I can’t move my legs! | 我的腿 我的腿动不了了 |
[04:24] | No. No. Grab the wheel. Grab the wheel. | 不 抓住方向盘 抓住方向盘 |
[04:30] | Can you hit the brake? | 能踩刹车吗 |
[04:37] | No! | 不 |
[04:40] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事儿 |
[04:41] | I got the wheel! Let go of the wheel! | 我把着方向盘了 放手 |
[04:48] | Get off the road! | 开到路边去 |
[04:50] | Go for the brake! Go for the brake! | 踩刹车 踩刹车 |
[04:55] | Get off the road! | 开到路边去 |
[05:00] | Hit the brake. Hit the brake! | 踩刹车 踩刹车啊 |
[05:05] | Hit my brake! | 踩刹车 |
[05:25] | There’s something on the roof. | 车顶上有东西 |
[05:43] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[05:48] | – Holy… – Tracy! Tracy! | -我的… -特蕾西 特蕾西 |
[05:55] | No. | 不 |
[05:57] | Tracy! Tracy! | 特蕾西 特蕾西 |
[06:34] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[06:37] | Don’t worry, daddy. | 别担心 爸爸 |
[06:38] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[06:41] | Ever | 永远 |
[06:44] | again. | 不会了 |
[08:38] | It’s anxiety. | 是焦虑 |
[08:41] | What is? | 什么焦虑 |
[08:42] | The chemo signals? | 化学信号 |
[08:43] | Oh, I’m well aware of how you all monitor my emotional state. | 我很清楚你们是怎么监控我的情绪状态的 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 很清楚 |
[08:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:02] | I got this from Braeden a few hours ago. | 这是我几个小时前从布兰登那里拿到手的 |
[09:08] | That’s the first real bit of information | 这是几个月来我们第一次 |
[09:09] | we’ve gotten on the Desert Wolf in months. | 弄到关于荒野之狼的有用信息 |
[09:12] | The Desert Wolf did this? | 这是荒野之狼干的 |
[09:13] | Yeah. And I’m the one who’s been pulling on this thread. | 是的 我一直在追查 |
[09:17] | Maybe you should stop. | 或许你该收手了 |
[09:19] | No, it’s not up to me. | 不 这我决定不了 |
[09:32] | Okay. Hands on the wheel, at 10:00 and 2:00. | 好吧 把手放在方向盘上 十点位和两点位 |
[09:36] | Actually, the recommended position is now 9:00 and 3:00. | 实际上 现在都建议放在九点位和三点位 |
[09:39] | 10:00 and 2:00, a deployed airbag | 如果放在十点位和两点位 |
[09:41] | could break your thumbs. | 安全气囊打开会弄折手指 |
[09:43] | Mine would heal. | 我的手指能自愈 |
[09:44] | Save your strength. | 省省力气吧 |
[09:46] | And try not to destroy your beautiful new car. | 别毁了你漂亮的新车 |
[09:50] | 9:00 and 3:00. | 放九点位和三点位 |
[10:11] | All right. Just ease into it. | 好了 慢慢来 |
[10:15] | Good, good, okay. There you go. | 很好 很好 不错 |
[10:17] | Please shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[10:18] | No problem. Shutting up. | 没问题 我闭嘴 |
[10:23] | Other way. | 另一边 |
[10:25] | Other way, Malia! Other way. | 另一边 玛丽亚 另一边 |
[10:29] | Uh, other way. | 另一边 |
[10:31] | We are now off the road, this is not the road. | 我们现在驶离正路了 这不是正路 |
[10:34] | Other way. | 另一边 |
[10:36] | Malia, please go the other way. | 玛丽亚 往另一边走 |
[10:38] | What is that? What is beeping? | 什么声音 什么在响 |
[10:42] | The car’s telling you not to run into the tree. | 这是汽车告诉你不要撞到树上 |
[10:44] | Turn the wheel. Malia! | 转方向盘 玛丽亚 |
[10:49] | And try to stay on the actual road. | 试着保持在正路上开 |
[10:55] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 没事儿 |
[10:57] | Uh, this is called a U-turn. | 这叫掉头 |
[10:58] | You said, “Turn the wheel.” | 是你说”转方向盘”的 |
[11:03] | Maybe you should press a little harder on the gas… | 或许你该再用力点踩油门 |
[11:10] | Okay, just turn up here. | 好吧 这里转弯 |
[11:12] | No, no, no, slowly, slowly. | 不不不 慢点 慢点 |
[11:15] | Go. | 走 |
[11:21] | Anybody want to tell me where we’re going? | 谁能告诉我 我们这是要去哪 |
[11:23] | The school. We can finish with parking practice in the lot. | 去学校 我们可以在停车场练习停车 |
[11:30] | Lydia, we’re actually heading downtown. | 莉迪亚 我们这实际上在往市中心走 |
[11:34] | What? | 什么 |
[11:35] | If we want to go to the school | 如果我们想去学校 |
[11:36] | we should do a U-turn. Shouldn’t we? | 我们应该掉头 不是吗 |
[11:38] | No. | 不是 |
[11:42] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[11:43] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:50] | We’re almost there. | 马上就到了 |
[12:14] | Call 911. | 报警 |
[12:28] | Boys. | 小伙子们 |
[12:29] | Scott, you saw this kid, Donovan. He… | 斯科特 你见过多诺万了 他… |
[12:33] | he wasn’t like you, right? | 他跟你不一样 对吧 |
[12:35] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[12:36] | Unless he knows how to hide his scent. | 除非他知道怎么隐藏自己的气味 |
[12:38] | Well, human or otherwise, | 不管是不是人类 |
[12:40] | this kid might have just murdered his lawyer | 这孩子可能杀了自己的律师 |
[12:41] | and mortally wounded two officers. | 并重伤了两位警官 |
[12:44] | We’ve got an APB out on him, but | 我们已经发出对他的通缉令了 但是 |
[12:46] | you think you can find him faster? | 你能不能更快地找到他 |
[12:48] | I can try. | 我试试看 |
[12:50] | All right. Keep it on Channel Two. | 好吧 用二频道 |
[13:07] | Dad, what if it wasn’t Donovan? | 爸 万一不是多诺万干的呢 |
[13:10] | I’m guessing you’ve already got a theory? | 你有想法了吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I think I do. | 我觉得是 |
[13:40] | – Scott, is that you? – Yeah, I found Donovan. | -斯科特 是你吗 -是我 我找到多诺万了 |
[13:41] | He’s completely freaked out. | 他吓坏了 |
[13:42] | He keeps saying some name. | 他一直在说一个名字 |
[13:44] | – What name? – Theo. | -什么名字 -西奥 |
[13:47] | Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy. | 特蕾西 他一直在说特蕾西 |
[13:49] | Tracy who? | 特蕾西什么 |
[13:51] | Stewart. | 斯图尔特 |
[13:55] | Tracy Stewart. | 特蕾西·斯图尔特 |
[14:01] | Tracy wasn’t just having trouble sleeping. | 特蕾西之前不仅仅是睡不好 |
[14:04] | It was a real disorder. It was night terrors. | 简直是睡眠障碍 有夜惊问题 |
[14:05] | Well, now she’s the night terror. | 现在她成别人的噩梦了 |
[14:07] | Especially since no one can find her. | 尤其是还没人找得到她 |
[14:08] | Okay, I know we’re all tired and miserable… | 好了 我们都很累也很痛苦… |
[14:13] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[14:14] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:16] | This is all just mind-blowing. | 简直让人兴奋死了 |
[14:19] | You’re a kitsune. | 你是狐妖啊 |
[14:22] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我都不知道这词是什么意思 |
[14:24] | I’m still learning. | 我也还在学习当中 |
[14:25] | Liam, we said you could tell him. | 利亚姆 我们说你可以告诉他 |
[14:27] | Not invite him to the inner circle. | 并不是让你邀请他进入我们的小圈子 |
[14:28] | I’m in the inner circle? | 我进了你们的小圈子吗 |
[14:30] | No. | 没有 |
[14:31] | Guys, look, back to Tracy. | 好了各位 回到特蕾西上来 |
[14:32] | She’s just one lone wolf. | 她是一只独狼 |
[14:34] | We can find her. | 我们可以找到她 |
[14:35] | One lone serial-killing wolf. | 是一直在杀人的独狼 |
[14:36] | She only killed one person, you know. | 她只杀了一个人 |
[14:38] | The other two were mauled. | 其他两个重伤 |
[14:40] | All right, what do we do when we catch her? | 我们抓到她之后要做什么 |
[14:43] | I say we put her down. | 把她制服 |
[14:50] | Intense. | 好紧张哦 |
[14:52] | Guys, let’s concentrate on catching her first. | 伙计们 先抓住她才是关键 |
[14:56] | We’ll figure out the rest later. | 抓到之后要怎么办就再说了 |
[15:01] | I want my lawyer. | 我要我的律师 |
[15:04] | Your lawyer’s dead. | 你的律师死了 |
[15:09] | I want another lawyer. | 那就要另一个 |
[15:12] | I know you saw something. | 我知道你看到了什么 |
[15:15] | Tracy killed her father | 特蕾西杀了她的父亲 |
[15:17] | and badly wounded two officers. | 重伤了两名警察 |
[15:19] | One girl against three grown men. | 一个女孩对上三个成年男人 |
[15:22] | No matter | 无论 |
[15:25] | how unbelievable you think it’s going to sound, | 你觉得那情形有多令人难以置信 |
[15:30] | I promise you can tell me. | 我发誓我会相信你 |
[15:33] | I like that tone of voice, Sheriff. | 我喜欢你说话的音调 警长 |
[15:35] | It’s nice. | 感觉不错 |
[15:37] | Makes you seem like someone who wants to help. | 让你听起来像一个真正想帮我的人 |
[15:50] | I want a new lawyer. | 我要一个新律师 |
[16:04] | I’ve got an answer to why we couldn’t find Tracy last night. | 我知道昨晚上我们为什么找不到特蕾西了 |
[16:06] | She was in the hospital. | 她在医院里 |
[16:08] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[16:10] | Killing her psychiatrist. | 杀她的精神医生 |
[16:17] | Let Scott know, | 告诉斯科特 |
[16:19] | but tell him I don’t want them getting into it yet. | 但也告诉他 我现在还不想让他们介入 |
[16:22] | Shouldn’t we be putting him on the payroll? | 我们该给他们发点工资了吧 |
[16:25] | I’m starting to wonder. | 我也觉得是 |
[16:30] | Now, I wanted to show you first, but | 我想先给你看的 但是吧 |
[16:32] | considering my lack of self-control… | 我这人自控能力不强… |
[16:34] | My mother did this? | 是我妈妈干的吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:37] | Yeah. Braeden said these guys were bad. | 布兰登说这些人都很坏 |
[16:40] | You know, really bad. | 真的特别坏 |
[16:41] | So they deserved it? | 所以他们罪有应得吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I’m not sure anyone deserves that, per se. | 在我看来 我不确定是否每个人都罪无可恕 |
[16:50] | I guess we know one thing now. | 我们至少知道了一点 |
[16:55] | She’s good at her job. | 她很擅长她要做的事 |
[17:03] | Nice to see where your priorities are, Scott. | 很高兴你看清了自己的优势 斯科特 |
[17:06] | Since you have such a good grasp of the subject, | 既然你掌握得这么好 |
[17:08] | how about you lead us in a review | 不如就由你来带着我们 |
[17:10] | of last night’s reading. | 复习昨晚的阅读的内容吧 |
[17:13] | Uh… Sure. | 好的 |
[17:22] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[17:23] | Sorry, just looking for the page. | 抱歉 在找那一页 |
[17:33] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[17:34] | Yeah, one sec. Sorry. | 等一会儿 抱歉 |
[17:36] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[17:44] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[17:46] | She’s in History class right now. | 在上历史课的教室 |
[17:48] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[17:49] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[18:50] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:56] | Are you even supposed to be in this class? | 你是这个班的吗 |
[19:07] | No rushing, please. I’m sure it’s just a drill. | 大家别太急 肯定是演习 |
[19:15] | Hey, we need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:20] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[19:39] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[19:43] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[19:54] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[20:04] | Tracy. Hey, you’re hurting me. | 特蕾西 你弄疼我了 |
[20:08] | Tracy, let her go. | 特蕾西 放开她 |
[20:10] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[20:16] | They’re coming for all of us. | 他们要来找我们所有人 |
[20:41] | She wasn’t even supposed to be in our class. | 她都不是我们班上的人啊 |
[20:43] | Where are they taking her? | 他们要把她带到哪去 |
[20:48] | The hospital, I guess. | 我想是去医院吧 |
[20:54] | Do you need help getting to the Nurse’s Office? | 需要我带你去医务室吗 |
[20:56] | I think I’ll make it. | 我想我能行 |
[21:16] | They’re taking her to the Animal Clinic? | 他们要带她去宠物诊所吗 |
[21:18] | Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what’s wrong with her. | 是的 看看徳亚顿知不知道她有什么问题 |
[21:20] | What’s wrong with her is that she killed two people. | 她的问题是杀了两个人 |
[21:22] | Her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist. | 他父亲 据帕里什说 还有她的心理医生 |
[21:24] | Isn’t there anyone else we can talk to? | 还有没有谁我们能去通知 |
[21:26] | Does she still have her mom? Any family? | 她妈妈还在吗 还有其他亲人吗 |
[21:30] | Alpha. | 阿尔法狼 |
[21:31] | If she’s a werewolf, she has an Alpha, right? | 如果她是狼人的话 她肯定有阿尔法狼对吧 |
[21:36] | Anyone know if a new one’s moved into Beacon Hills? | 你们知道有谁新搬来比肯山吗 |
[21:39] | No, but there’s an old one. | 不知道 不过有只老的 |
[21:42] | One of the oldest. | 最老的其中之一 |
[21:43] | We know her. | 我们认识她 |
[21:46] | And her pack. | 以及她的族群 |
[22:06] | So, he’s a werewolf too? | 他也是狼人吗 |
[22:07] | Yup. | 是的 |
[22:11] | This just gets better and better. | 这简直越来越酷了 |
[22:18] | Pupils dilate under normal conditions. | 在正常情况下瞳孔放大了 |
[22:23] | Heart rate is 250. | 心率250 |
[22:32] | Evidence of an allogeneic skin graft on the right shoulder. | 右肩上有异体植皮的痕迹 |
[22:37] | Now, this silvery substance at her lips | 现在她的嘴唇上有银白色的物质 |
[22:39] | is not something I’ve seen. | 我从没见过 |
[22:42] | It almost looks like mercury. | 好像是水银 |
[22:46] | Can’t you just give her a shot of something? | 你不能给她打一针吗 |
[22:47] | She doesn’t look to be in any pain. | 她好像不怎么疼 |
[22:49] | I meant a shot to kill her. | 我是说打一针让她死 |
[22:52] | I generally prescribe to a code of ethics | 我一般会遵守职业道德 |
[22:54] | that frowns on such measures. | 不会干这种事 |
[22:56] | Malia, you know we’re not going to do that. | 玛丽亚 你知道我们不会这么做的 |
[22:58] | How do you know she’s not going to kill us? | 你怎么知道她不会杀了我们 |
[23:00] | She makes a decent point. | 她说得有道理 |
[23:02] | Either way, eventually I’m going to have to let my dad know she’s here. | 无论怎样 我最后都要告诉我老爸她在这里 |
[23:05] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[23:06] | And while I may argue against euthanasia, | 虽然我会反对安乐死 |
[23:09] | I’m not opposed to a little… | 不过我不反对 |
[23:13] | extra security. | 加一点安全措施 |
[23:26] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:27] | Isn’t this like a crime scene or something? | 这是不是个罪案现场 |
[23:29] | No. | 不是 |
[23:34] | Maybe. | 可能是 |
[23:35] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[23:38] | Okay, so what are we looking for? | 好吧 我们要找什么 |
[23:42] | I am not sure. | 我不确定 |
[23:44] | I’m mostly just following a feeling. | 我基本上是跟着感觉走 |
[23:48] | Your feelings usually lead to dead bodies. | 你的感觉通常会指向尸体 |
[23:52] | Well, let me know if you find one. | 如果你发现了就告诉我一声 |
[24:07] | Don’t worry, Stiles. | 别担心 斯泰尔斯 |
[24:08] | Tracy won’t be able to cross a line of Mountain Ash. | 特蕾西无法跨越花楸灰划的线 |
[24:10] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她哪也去不了 |
[24:13] | Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m afraid of. | 是的 这正是我害怕的地方 |
[24:15] | Well, you and I will be able to get out of here no problem. | 你和我可以很轻松地离开这里 |
[24:19] | You two. Not so much. | 你们俩 就不行了 |
[24:28] | Weird. | 真诡异 |
[24:30] | Scott, would you mind holding her down. | 斯科特 你能不能按住她 |
[24:34] | I’m going to be trying a few more invasive tests. | 我打算做个更激进的测试 |
[25:02] | I think you’re gonna need a bigger blade. | 我想你需要一个更大的刀片 |
[25:10] | Cute. But never seen her. | 很可爱 不过从没见过她 |
[25:14] | Could Satomi have turned her without you knowing? | 会不会是里美转化了她而你却不知道 |
[25:17] | After the dead pool, | 那个死亡名单的事件后 |
[25:19] | Satomi’s not exactly doing much recruiting. | 里美基本已经不再招募新人了 |
[25:22] | That’s how it works? | 就是这样干的吗 |
[25:24] | Alpha werewolves just go around biting people? | 阿尔法狼到处去咬人 |
[25:26] | Or you can be born, like me and my sister. | 或者生来就是 比如我和我妹妹 |
[25:28] | Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire. | 我们的家人死于火灾后里美就收留了我们 |
[25:33] | Guys, I think I just found something. | 各位 我想我发现了什么 |
[25:55] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[25:58] | “Remember, TracyBear, | “记住 特蕾西宝贝 |
[25:59] | “It only works if you believe it. | “只有你相信才会管用 |
[26:01] | “Hope this helps. | “希望这个有用 |
[26:03] | “Love, Dad.” | “爱你 爸爸” |
[26:04] | This is beyond depressing. | 太让人难过了 |
[26:07] | He was just trying to help her. | 他只是想帮她 |
[26:08] | Why would she go after him like that? | 她为什么那样追杀他 |
[26:10] | I guess she wasn’t in control of herself. | 我觉得她不能控制自己 |
[26:14] | But it wasn’t even a full moon. | 但那天不是满月 |
[26:15] | Maybe a werewolf with night terrors is worse than a… | 也许有梦游症的狼人更糟糕… |
[26:21] | You know, | 我说 |
[26:22] | there are cases of people | 有些人 |
[26:24] | who accidentally murdered their entire family | 在梦游时会在无意中 |
[26:26] | while in a night terror. | 谋杀全家 |
[26:29] | They had no idea what they were doing. | 他们不知道自己在做什么 |
[26:32] | It’s called a homicidal somnambulism. | 这叫嗜杀梦游症 |
[26:34] | So if Tracy’s killing people | 所以如果特蕾西 |
[26:36] | she doesn’t really want to kill, | 在杀她并不想杀的人 |
[26:39] | she might not actually be awake. | 那她可能还没醒 |
[26:43] | She’s still in a night terror. | 她还在梦游 |
[26:54] | Now, this is interesting. | 这下有意思了 |
[27:03] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[27:04] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[27:05] | It’s about the driver of the prison transport. | 关于监狱运输车的司机 |
[27:07] | She’s saying he’s awake and talking. | 她说他醒了 能说话 |
[27:17] | Malia, help me turn her over, please. | 玛丽亚 请帮我把她翻个身 |
[27:23] | Driver didn’t have stroke or heart attack. | 司机没中风 也没心脏病 |
[27:25] | Says it was more like his body just locked up… | 更像是自己的身体冻住了… |
[27:28] | Like he was paralyzed. | 像被麻痹了 |
[27:33] | I think I know what she is. | 我知道她是什么了 |
[27:34] | Do you care to enlighten the rest of us? | 那你能告诉我们吗 |
[27:36] | Because this doesn’t look too good. | 因为这看起来不太妙 |
[28:52] | It wasn’t a werewolf. | 不是狼人 |
[28:55] | Kanima. | 是变形怪 |
[29:01] | Hey, Deaton, how the hell did she get through the Mountain Ash? | 德亚顿 她怎么能穿过花楸灰 |
[29:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:05] | It’s a barrier no supernatural creature should be able to cross. | 按理说超自然生物都无法穿过 |
[29:08] | Scott did it. | 斯科特可以 |
[29:09] | Once, but it almost killed me. | 有过一次 但差点要了我的命 |
[29:11] | We should’ve killed her. | 我们该杀了她 |
[29:12] | Meanwhile, she’s probably on her way to killing someone else. | 她现在可能正在去杀别人的路上 |
[29:15] | Listen, everyone. We need to concentrate. | 大家听着 我们得集中注意力 |
[29:18] | Scott and Malia, | 斯科特和玛丽亚 |
[29:20] | you two will probably be able to move | 你们俩比我和斯泰尔斯 |
[29:22] | long before Stiles and I can. | 可能恢复得更快 |
[29:23] | But you need to focus. | 但你们得集中注意力 |
[29:25] | Focus on what? | 集中干什么 |
[29:26] | Healing. | 自愈 |
[29:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[29:29] | I don’t know how to tell my body to heal. | 我不知道怎么让自己的身体自愈 |
[29:31] | Malia, calm down. It’s okay… | 玛丽亚 放松 没事 |
[29:33] | I can’t calm down. I can’t move. | 我放不松 我动不了 |
[29:34] | It won’t last long. We’re going to be okay. | 不会太久的 我们不会有事 |
[29:37] | Doc, how do we focus? | 医生 我们怎么集中注意力 |
[29:38] | Think of a body part. | 想想你身体的某部分 |
[29:40] | Your hands, your feet, | 你们的手 你们的脚 |
[29:43] | even just the tips of your fingers. | 甚至是你们的指尖 |
[29:45] | Imagine them moving. | 想象它们能动 |
[29:47] | See it in your mind and your body will follow. | 在脑中想象 身体就会跟着动 |
[30:01] | Sure you know where you’re going? | 你们知道要去哪儿吗 |
[30:02] | I know where I am. | 我知道我在哪儿 |
[30:06] | So do I. Middle of nowhere. | 我也知道 一个未知的地方 |
[30:10] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[30:21] | I think I found it. | 我想我找到了 |
[30:24] | See the necklace? | 看到项链了吗 |
[30:31] | No, I don’t see it. | 没 没看到 |
[30:40] | Liam, I… | 利亚姆 我 |
[30:41] | I thought you said this was a sinkhole. | 我记得你说是个坑 |
[30:43] | It’s a hole. What’s the difference? | 是个坑啊 有什么区别 |
[30:45] | I mean, look at all these handprints | 你们看这些手印 |
[30:46] | and look at all this dirt. | 看这些土 |
[30:50] | She didn’t fall in here. | 她不是跌进去的 |
[30:54] | She was buried. | 她被埋了 |
[30:57] | Intense. | 好可怕 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:03] | I’m pretty sure I just felt my right leg move. | 我很确定我刚感觉到我右腿能动了 |
[31:06] | Uh, yep, definitely felt it. | 没错 绝对感觉到了 |
[31:08] | Like a twinge, spasm, something. | 刺痛 痉挛之类的 |
[31:13] | I’m going to have to disagree. | 我可不这么认为 |
[31:14] | And I think I hold an informed opinion. | 在我看来一动不动 |
[31:21] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[31:23] | I don’t think she cut me that deep. | 我觉得我的伤口没那么深 |
[31:25] | Keep going. | 继续试 |
[31:27] | Keep moving. | 继续动 |
[31:38] | What’s happening? I can’t see. | 怎么了 我看不到 |
[31:46] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[31:54] | Malia? Malia, wait for us. | 玛丽亚 玛丽亚 等等我们 |
[31:57] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[31:58] | Look, she’s not a werewolf. | 听着 她不是狼人 |
[32:00] | But she has a scent. I can find her. | 但她身上有气味 我可以找到她 |
[32:02] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[32:04] | Save her. | 救她 |
[32:14] | Okay, wait a second. | 好的 等等 |
[32:15] | Her dad was just trying to help her, right? | 她爸爸只想帮她 是吗 |
[32:17] | So was her psychiatrist. | 她的心理医生也一样 |
[32:19] | And maybe that’s why she was at the school. | 可能这就是为什么她去学校了 |
[32:21] | She was looking for someone else | 她在找其他 |
[32:22] | who was just trying to help? | 之前想帮她的人吗 |
[32:24] | Yeah, and… I know, | 对 我知道了 |
[32:25] | maybe it was you. | 也许她找的是你 |
[32:29] | Or not. | 也许不是 |
[32:30] | Since that would mean she wants to kill you. | 要不然那就意味着她要杀了你 |
[32:33] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[32:37] | I was trying to help. But… | 我是想要帮忙 但是… |
[32:39] | So was someone else. | 其他人也想 |
[32:42] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[32:45] | What if Tracy went to the school looking for her? | 要是特蕾西去学校找她怎么办 |
[32:48] | Where is she now? | 你妈妈现在在哪 |
[32:51] | On a date. | 在约会 |
[32:52] | Thanks for meeting me here, it’s been a hectic day | 谢谢你同意在这见面 |
[32:55] | at the station. | 今天警局里忙坏了 |
[32:56] | I probably shouldn’t even be… | 可能我都不应该… |
[32:59] | Well, I’m glad you didn’t have to cancel again. | 我很高兴你不用再取消约会 |
[33:02] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[33:11] | Clark? | 克拉克 |
[33:17] | What the hell are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[33:19] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[33:29] | Mom, she’s coming. | 妈妈 她来了 |
[33:32] | Tracy’s coming for you. | 特蕾西来找你了 |
[33:34] | What? | 什么 |
[33:35] | What do you mean for me? | 什么叫来找我 |
[34:02] | Why isn’t it here? | 为什么不在了呢 |
[34:03] | She probably came back for it. | 她可能回来找过了 |
[34:11] | I don’t think this is the one. | 我觉得这不是我们要找的那个坑 |
[34:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:15] | It was closer to the bridge. Much closer. | 那个地方跟桥离得更近 近得多 |
[34:20] | This is a different hole. | 这是另外一个坑 |
[34:22] | Then who crawled out of this one? | 那这个坑里又爬出了谁 |
[34:49] | Kira, look out! | 吉良 小心 |
[35:13] | Mom, run! Run! | 妈妈 快跑 |
[35:26] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[35:27] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[36:19] | How did you find us? | 你是怎么找到我们的 |
[36:21] | ‘Cause you work here. | 因为你在这里工作 |
[36:22] | I heard about Tracy, I’ve been looking for you. | 我听说了特蕾西的事情 我一直在找你 |
[36:30] | We lost her. | 她跑走了 |
[36:31] | And Malia. | 玛丽亚也去了 |
[36:32] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[36:39] | This is Theo? | 这位就是西奥吗 |
[36:41] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[36:44] | It doesn’t have to mean I’m part of the pack. | 这并不意味着我一定就要加入族群 |
[36:46] | Or like you’ve accepted me or anything like that. | 或者说你就得接受我什么的 |
[36:49] | It just means I can help catch this girl. | 只是说我能帮忙抓到这个女孩 |
[37:00] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[37:03] | I can help you. | 我可以帮助你们 |
[37:15] | Careful… | 小心点 |
[37:16] | Malia… | 玛丽亚 |
[37:21] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[37:23] | Hey, it’s not as bad as it looks. | 伤没有看上去那么糟 |
[37:25] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[37:27] | Listen… Tracy… | 听着 特蕾西 |
[37:29] | She thinks… She thinks she’s asleep. | 她只是觉得 她以为她还在睡觉 |
[37:32] | She thinks she’s dreaming. | 以为自己在做梦 |
[37:34] | It’s a night terror. | 是梦游 |
[37:35] | I… I don’t know what that… | 我不知道那是什么 |
[37:37] | She… She’s not dreaming. She’s not asleep. | 她没有在做梦 她也不是在睡觉 |
[37:41] | Get her to understand. | 让她明白这个 |
[37:43] | Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[37:45] | Basement. They’re in the basement. | 地下室 她们在地下室 |
[37:48] | They? | 她们 |
[37:50] | Tracy… And my mother. | 特蕾西和我妈妈 |
[39:42] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[39:45] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[39:46] | No, no, no. Look at me. | 不 不 不是的 看着我 |
[39:49] | You’re not dreaming. | 你不是在做梦 |
[39:51] | This is real. All… All this is real. | 这是真的 这一切都是真的 |
[39:57] | You get it? You get that? | 你明白了吗 你明白了吗 |
[40:02] | You’re not dreaming, Tracy. | 你不是在做梦 特蕾西 |
[40:04] | What… | 什么 |
[40:06] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[40:26] | Her condition is terminal. | 她已经彻底毁了 |