时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | There can be multiple sets of DNA in the same individual. | 一个个体里可以有多组DNA |
[00:05] | Chimera. It’s a creature made of incongruous parts. | 奇美拉 是由多物种组合的生物 |
[00:08] | Tracy’s not the only one. | 特蕾西并不是唯一一个 |
[00:12] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[00:15] | If you want to cause Stilinski emotional pain… | 如果你想让斯蒂林斯痛不欲生 |
[00:17] | You go after someone he loves. | 你要去伤害他爱的人 |
[01:58] | You dropped your phone. | 你手机掉了 |
[02:01] | It’s Malia. Should I text her back? | 是玛丽亚的电话 我要给她回短信吗 |
[02:07] | You don’t really know who I am, do you, Stiles? | 你其实不知道我是谁 对吗 斯泰尔斯 |
[02:11] | Maybe you heard about my father. | 可能你听说过我父亲 |
[02:15] | Did your dad tell you about him? | 你爸爸和你说过他的事吗 |
[02:17] | Did Sheriff Stilinski ever tell you | 斯蒂林斯警长和你说过 |
[02:19] | about the time he was still deputy | 当他还是副警长时 |
[02:21] | and how his partner got caught in a shoot-out? | 他的搭档是怎样在枪战中被困住吗 |
[02:24] | Did he tell you a bullet shattered my dad’s T-9 vertebra? | 他有没有告诉你一颗子弹打碎了我爸的第九节脊椎 |
[02:27] | Went right through his spinal cord? Know what that means? | 直接穿过了他的脊髓 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[02:31] | It means everything below his waist is useless. | 这意味着他腰部以下完全瘫痪 |
[02:35] | And not just his legs. | 不仅仅是他的腿 |
[02:38] | I bet he told you some of it. | 他肯定告诉过你什么吧 |
[02:40] | But I bet he probably left out the part | 但他肯定没和你说 |
[02:43] | where he was sitting in a car | 我爸只身涉险时 |
[02:44] | calling for backup while my dad was going in alone. | 他只是坐在车里打电话呼叫后援吧 |
[02:49] | Did he tell you that he was too scared, | 他有没有告诉你 他吓死了 |
[02:52] | too much of a frightened little bitch to go in after him? | 跟娘儿们一样怕得不敢跟进去 |
[02:54] | Or do scared little bitches | 还是这个胆小鬼 |
[02:56] | not tell their little bitch sons about their failures? | 并没告诉蠢儿子 他的失败 |
[03:01] | About how they put their partner in a wheelchair | 没说他害得搭档只能坐在轮椅里 |
[03:03] | for the rest of his life? | 度过余生 |
[03:57] | Don’t worry, Stiles. I’m not gonna kill you… | 别担心 斯泰尔斯 我不会杀了你… |
[04:01] | I’m just gonna eat your legs. | 我只会吃了你的腿 |
[05:56] | 9-1-1, what is your emergency? | 这里是911 您遇到了什么紧急情况 |
[06:00] | 9-1-1, please state your emergency. | 这里是911 请描述您遇到的紧急情况 |
[06:06] | You’ve reached 9-1-1, this line is for emergencies only. | 您拨打了911电话 是紧急电话 |
[06:09] | If you do not have an emergency, please hang up. | 如果您未遇到紧急情况 请挂机 |
[06:15] | Want me to send a car out? What’s the address? | 需要派车吗 地址是哪里 |
[06:17] | It’s the school. Beacon Hills High. | 学校 比肯山高中 |
[06:20] | Let’s see if we got a car in the area. | 看看现在有没有车刚好在附近 |
[09:37] | I’m 10-97 and there’s no one here. It’s a 653. | 我是巡逻车10-97 这里没有人 是恶作剧电话 |
[09:42] | Roger that. It’s a prank call. Return to your patrol. | 收到 恶作剧电话 请继续巡逻 |
[11:09] | – What’s wrong? – It’s the alarm at the Animal Clinic. | -怎么了 -是动物诊所的警报 |
[11:13] | I think it’s a break-in. | 可能是有人闯入 |
[13:06] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[13:07] | Stiles, someone’s taking the bodies. | 斯泰尔斯 有人带走了尸体 |
[13:16] | – Stiles? You there? – Yeah. Um… | -斯泰尔斯 你在听吗 -在… |
[13:20] | Where? What are you talking about? | 哪里 你在说什么 |
[13:21] | I’m at the Animal Clinic with Kira. Tracy’s body is gone. | 我和吉良在动物诊所 特蕾西的尸体不见了 |
[13:25] | The lock on the door was broken from the outside. | 门上的锁从外边被破坏 |
[13:27] | And my mom just told me | 我妈刚刚告诉我 |
[13:28] | Lucas’s body went missing from the morgue. | 太平间卢卡斯的尸体也不见了 |
[13:30] | They’ve been searching the whole hospital for it. | 他们整间医院都找遍了 |
[13:33] | Someone’s stealing the bodies. | 有人在偷尸体 |
[14:05] | The Dread Doctors by T.R. McCammon. | T·R·麦卡蒙的《恐怖博士》 |
[14:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. There’s something about it. | 不知道 有点问题 |
[14:15] | Has anyone actually read it yet? | 有人读过了吗 |
[14:16] | Just me. And I didn’t understand any of it. | 就我读了 但我一点也看不懂 |
[14:19] | – We should probably all read it. – Kira’s working on that. | -我们每个人都应该读一下 -吉良在弄了 |
[14:26] | – Done? – Done. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[14:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:32] | Stiles says he can’t find anything on the author. | 斯泰尔斯说他找不到任何关于这个作者的资料 |
[14:34] | He thinks it’s a pen name. | 他觉得是个笔名 |
[14:36] | “In a small New England town, | “在新英格兰地区的一个小镇 |
[14:37] | teenagers are taken in the night and buried alive. | 青少年夜间被带走活埋 |
[14:42] | “Days later they emerge transformed, | “几天后他们转化后重新出现 |
[14:44] | wreaking havoc and spreading terror, | 兴风作浪 散播恐惧 |
[14:46] | “Commanded by an ancient order of parascientists known only as | “受令于一个古老的科学家组织 |
[14:50] | “The Dread Doctors.” | “恐怖博士” |
[14:54] | Sounds vaguely familiar. How does it end? | 听起来挺熟悉的 结局是什么 |
[14:58] | It doesn’t. This is supposed to be Volume One. | 没有结局 这是第一部 |
[15:01] | Oh, let me guess… There is no Volume Two? | 让我猜猜看 没有第二部 |
[15:03] | I think we’re living Volume Two. | 我觉得我们这就是第二部 |
[15:04] | Then maybe the real question is… | 那或许真正的问题是… |
[15:06] | Is this a novel or someone’s prediction? | 这是本小说还是某人的预测 |
[15:12] | I don’t think the Dread Doctors are the ones stealing the bodies. | 我觉得恐怖博士不是偷尸体的人 |
[15:15] | Are we really calling them that? | 我们真的要这么叫他们吗 |
[15:16] | Think about it. They killed Tracy and walked away. | 想一想 他们杀了特蕾西然后就走了 |
[15:18] | They killed Lucas and walked away. | 他们杀了卢卡斯然后也走了 |
[15:20] | Why would they leave and come back to take the bodies? | 他们为什么要走了之后再回来取尸体呢 |
[15:22] | Someone else has to be taking them. | 肯定是别人偷的 |
[15:25] | But the bodies aren’t just bodies. They’re… | 但那些尸体不仅仅是尸体 他们是… |
[15:27] | They’re failures. | 是失败品 |
[15:29] | So if the Chimeras are all failures, | 如果那些奇美拉都是失败品 |
[15:32] | what’s the success going to be? | 那成功的是什么样 |
[15:33] | Bad. Probably really bad. | 很糟 应该非常糟 |
[15:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:41] | I thought I smelled blood. | 我以为我嗅到了血液的味道 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. Maybe not. | 我也不知道 或许没有吧 |
[15:54] | Sorry, but I’d never even heard of the Kanima. | 抱歉 但我直到几天前 |
[15:58] | until a few days ago. | 才知道奇美拉 |
[15:59] | You want me to read this? | 你想让我读读这个吗 |
[16:01] | Well, not yet. I’m still only on Chapter One. | 现在不急 我还在看第一章 |
[16:04] | You guys do this a lot, huh? | 你们经常做这事哈 |
[16:06] | – Do what? – Get involved. | -做什么 -掺和 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 我猜是吧 |
[16:13] | What about the author? | 这作者怎么了 |
[16:14] | If he knew all about these guys, shouldn’t we be talking to him? | 如果这些人他都知道 那我们不该找他聊聊吗 |
[16:16] | We thought about that, but it’s pretty much a dead end. | 我们也想过 但那基本是死路一条 |
[16:22] | What about this guy? | 那这个人呢 |
[16:28] | Why is your heart beating so fast? | 你为什么心跳那么快 |
[16:30] | Look at this. Look at the “Acknowledgements” page. | 看这个 看这个”致谢”页 |
[16:33] | “For providing scientific perspective | “感谢加里布埃尔·瓦里克博士 |
[16:34] | “and invaluable insight… | 提供科学的意见及宝贵的看法 |
[16:36] | “…this book is dedicated to Dr. Gabriel Valack.” | 这本书献给他” |
[16:40] | – Do you know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -是的 |
[16:44] | And I know where to find him. | 我知道该去哪里找他 |
[16:51] | The book worked. | 那本书起效了 |
[16:52] | And now they’re going to see Valack. | 他们要去见瓦里克了 |
[16:57] | They’re going tonight. | 今晚就去 |
[17:03] | To Eichen. | 去艾兴之屋 |
[17:18] | Lydia, I’m going with you. | 莉迪亚 我跟你一起去 |
[17:21] | I thought you said you were sick. | 你不是说你病了 |
[17:22] | – I’m slightly under the weather. – You don’t have to come. | -我有点不舒服 -你不用来的 |
[17:25] | Malia’s not going either. | 玛丽亚也不去 |
[17:26] | Malia’s not going because | 玛利亚不去因为 |
[17:28] | she knows that that place is a nightmare asylum | 她知道那就是个疯狂和死亡集聚的 |
[17:30] | of insanity and death, okay? | 恐怖疯人院 |
[17:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[17:36] | What was that? | 怎么了 |
[17:40] | – What was what? – You winced. | -什么怎么了 -你缩了一下 |
[17:42] | I have a bad elbow. | 我手肘不好 |
[17:43] | It was your shoulder. | 是你的肩 |
[17:45] | Pain radiates. It does that. | 疼会扩散的 真的 |
[17:50] | You are not going without me. | 你不能不带我去 |
[17:52] | You remember what happened to Deaton when he talked to Valack? | 还记得德亚顿跟瓦里克谈过后他发生了什么吗 |
[17:55] | Scott and Kira are going to be there. | 斯科特和吉良会去那的 |
[17:57] | Okay. I’m not letting you go to a place | 那里的看护差点杀了你 |
[17:58] | where one of the orderlies almost killed you. | 我不会让你去那的 |
[18:00] | He almost killed you too. | 他也差点杀了你 |
[18:02] | And we’re both still alive. | 可我们都还活着 |
[18:03] | See? Teamwork. | 你看 这就是团队的力量 |
[18:08] | I don’t see it anywhere. | 我找不到 |
[18:10] | I left it here. I know I did. | 我放在这的 我记得很清楚 |
[18:12] | When we woke up, you said “Don’t forget your belt.” | 我们起床的时候 你说”别忘了你的腰带” |
[18:16] | Are you sure? I don’t remember saying that. | 你确定吗 我不记得我说过 |
[18:19] | You don’t remember saying a lot of things. | 你说过的很多话你都不记得了 |
[18:25] | What’s that supposed mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:27] | It means… | 意思是 |
[18:29] | nothing. Forget it. | 没什么 算了 |
[18:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:41] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:45] | Can you look at me with your eyes? | 你能不能用眼睛看看我 |
[18:47] | I am. | 我在看 |
[18:49] | I mean, your other eyes. | 我是说你的另一双眼睛 |
[19:00] | Just tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[19:25] | What? Did you see something? | 怎么 你看到什么了吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah. I found your belt. | 是的 我找到你的腰带了 |
[19:42] | Everything else is fine. | 其他一切都很好 |
[19:44] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[19:54] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:56] | Anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[20:01] | Are you going to be okay in there? | 你去那里面不会有事吗 |
[20:03] | – Yeah. Why? – You just seem a little off. | -是的 怎么了 -你好像有点不对劲 |
[20:06] | I think we’re all a little off. | 我觉得我们都有点不对劲 |
[20:08] | Maybe some of us more than others. | 可能我们其中几个人更不对劲 |
[20:13] | Wait. What happened? | 等等 发生什么了 |
[20:16] | When the other Chimera, Lucas, | 另一个奇美拉 卢卡斯 |
[20:19] | when he came after us, | 他追杀我们的时候 |
[20:22] | I heard Kira say something in Japanese. | 我听见吉良说了些日语 |
[20:24] | – That doesn’t sound too bad. – She doesn’t know any Japanese. | -没什么不好啊 -她不会说日语 |
[20:27] | Still not terrible. | 也不是很糟啊 |
[20:30] | I also think I might have stopped her from killing Lucas. | 我还觉得我可能阻止了她杀死卢卡斯 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:37] | Wasn’t he trying to kill you, though? | 可他不是要杀你吗 |
[20:38] | I mean, that just sounds like self-defense. | 这应该算是正当防卫吧 |
[20:41] | It was more than that. | 不只是那样 |
[20:43] | I mean, she nearly took off his head. | 她差点把他的头砍下来 |
[20:46] | Maybe she had no choice. | 或许她也是迫不得已 |
[20:49] | There’s gotta be a point where self-defense is justified. | 正当防卫也应该有个界限 |
[20:52] | Tracy killed her own father. | 特蕾西杀了她亲生父亲 |
[20:54] | And Lucas would have killed you. | 而卢卡斯可能会杀了你 |
[20:57] | They’re not the bad guys. They’re the victims. | 他们不是坏人 他们是受害者 |
[21:01] | We shouldn’t be killing the people we’re supposed to save. | 我们不应该杀死本该拯救的人 |
[21:34] | Please empty your pockets into the container. | 请把你们口袋里的东西放到盒子里 |
[21:36] | We’re here to see… | 我们是来见 |
[21:37] | Please empty your pockets into the container. | 请把你们口袋里的东西放到盒子里 |
[21:50] | Please remove your belt and place it into the container. | 请取下你的腰带并放到盒子里 |
[21:53] | I kind of need the belt. I mean, it’s crucial to the outfit. | 我需要腰带 否则裤子就掉了 |
[21:56] | Please remove your belt | 请取下你的腰带 |
[21:57] | which patients will attempt to take from you | 否自病人们会抢夺你的腰带 |
[21:59] | and use to strangle either themselves or others. | 并用它勒死自己或他人 |
[22:03] | Right. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[22:27] | I’ll remind you that I’m only doing this as a favor to Deaton. | 我提醒你们 我这么做只是给德亚顿面子 |
[22:31] | And I’m doing it against my better judgment. | 我知道我不该这么做 |
[22:35] | Hey, what’s the etiquette for talking to this guy? | 跟这些人说话有什么规矩吗 |
[22:37] | I mean, do you ever look at the other eye? | 可以看他们的眼睛吗 |
[22:40] | I wouldn’t. In fact, while you’re down here, | 我是不会 事实上 你们下去之后 |
[22:43] | try not to make eye contact with anyone or anything. | 尽量不要跟任何人或任何东西有眼神交流 |
[22:54] | Page turner? | 无聊的书 |
[22:57] | Not exactly. | 还行吧 |
[23:00] | Neither is this. | 这本也不是 |
[23:26] | You didn’t think you were all going, did you? | 你们不会全进去吧 |
[23:29] | It’s mountain ash, isn’t it? | 这里是不是有花楸灰 |
[23:30] | Everywhere, but heavily concentrated down here. | 到处都是 但是下面特别多 |
[23:35] | Valack’s cell is the last one at the end of the hall. | 瓦里克的房间在走廊尽头 |
[23:40] | We’ll be right here. | 我们留在这里 |
[24:44] | Tell me what you just saw. | 告诉我你刚看见了什么 |
[24:47] | Me? | 我吗 |
[24:48] | The creature in the previous cell. The Sluagh. | 前面那间房里的怪物 恶灵 |
[24:51] | The myth is that they can | 据说他们可以 |
[24:52] | take on the appearance of the lost souls | 变成亡魂生前的样子 |
[24:54] | that have become inextricably bound to it. | 并且与之合二为一 |
[24:58] | Happen to have seen any lost souls, Mr. Stilinski? | 碰巧见到什么亡魂了吗 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[25:02] | Everyone down here. | 这下面的每个都是 |
[25:04] | Don’t give up on us yet. We’re all works-in-progress. | 别对我们失去希望啊 我们都是半成品 |
[25:09] | Where did you hear that from? | 这话你从哪里听来的 |
[25:11] | Wise words from a former cellmate. | 前狱友给的忠告 |
[25:19] | Did you bring the book? | 那本书你带了吗 |
[25:26] | Very nice. First edition. | 不错不错 还是初版 |
[25:30] | Of course, there was only one printing. | 也是 一共也只印了一次 |
[25:34] | There is no T.R. McCammon, is there? | 根本就没有什么T·R·麦卡蒙 对吗 |
[25:36] | No. | 是的 |
[25:37] | You wrote the book. | 这本书是你写的 |
[25:40] | That’s right, Lydia. | 说对了 莉迪亚 |
[25:42] | Maybe you’ve already guessed that it’s not just a book. | 你应该也猜到了它并不只是一本书那么简单 |
[25:45] | What is it? | 那它是什么 |
[25:46] | A tool. Designed to open your eyes. | 一种工具 旨在开拓你的视野 |
[25:50] | To what? | 看什么 |
[25:51] | To them. | 他们 |
[25:54] | The Dread Doctors. | 恐怖博士 |
[26:04] | – Need a ride? – I can take the bus. | -我送你吧 -我可以坐公车 |
[26:08] | Last one left an hour ago. | 可是最后一班1小时前开走了 |
[26:11] | I’ll walk. | 那我走路好了 |
[26:12] | Haven’t I seen you coming out of Driver’s Ed? | 可我好像看到你上过驾驶员培训课啊 |
[26:15] | I hope not. | 你看错了 |
[26:16] | I’m pretty sure I saw you | 我很确定有天还看到你 |
[26:17] | destroy a couple traffic cones the other day. | 撞坏了几个交通锥 |
[26:21] | And nearly take out a sophomore. | 差点撞到一个二年级学生 |
[26:22] | The sophomore shouldn’t have been standing there. | 那学生本就不应该站在那里 |
[26:28] | Sounds like you could, uh, still use some practice. | 听起来 你应该再多练练 |
[26:40] | Why did you use a pseudonym? | 你为什么要用笔名 |
[26:42] | I had a professional reputation once. | 曾经我也是有职业声望的 |
[26:44] | I wasn’t interested in ruining it | 我可不想把名字写在 |
[26:46] | by putting my name on a second-rate piece of trash. | 二流垃圾书上 毁了我的名声 |
[26:48] | Then why write the book in the first place? | 那你干嘛要写这本书 |
[26:50] | You haven’t read it yet, have you? | 你还没读过吧 |
[26:54] | I wrote it because no one believed me. | 我写这本书是因为没有人相信我 |
[26:58] | Because no one listened. | 因为没有人愿意听我一言 |
[27:02] | They’re here, aren’t they? | 他们就在这里 是不是 |
[27:05] | In Beacon Hills. | 在比肯山 |
[27:08] | What are they? | 他们到底是什么 |
[27:09] | Not entirely human. At least, not anymore. | 不完全是人类 至少不再是了 |
[27:12] | They were scientists once. | 他们曾经是科学家 |
[27:14] | Scientists who worshipped the supernatural. | 崇拜超自然的科学家 |
[27:16] | Tesla said, “If you want to find the secrets of the universe, | 特斯拉曾说过”如果你想要寻找宇宙的秘密 |
[27:19] | “think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” | “就从能量 频率和振动的角度上来考虑” |
[27:22] | They found their secrets in electromagnetic forces. | 他们在电磁力中找到了秘密 |
[27:25] | Ways to prolong their lives, give them power, | 发现了某种方法能够延长他们的生命 |
[27:29] | and most importantly, making you forget you ever saw them. | 赐予他们力量 最重要的 是能不被人记住 |
[27:33] | What do they want? | 他们想要什么 |
[27:35] | Good question, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 这是个好问题 |
[27:37] | Everybody wants something, don’t they? | 每个人都有自己想要的东西 不是吗 |
[27:41] | Okay, so what do you want? | 好 那你想要什么 |
[27:48] | Hit record. | 按录音键 |
[27:52] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[27:53] | I don’t want you to say anything. | 我不想让你说什么 |
[27:55] | I want you to scream. | 我想让你尖叫 |
[28:05] | I can’t hear anything. | 我什么也听不到 |
[28:08] | Must be the mountain ash. | 肯定是花楸灰的原因 |
[28:09] | I feel it too. | 我也感觉到了 |
[28:11] | To be honest, I feel a little weak. | 其实我觉得有点虚弱 |
[28:14] | Yeah, it’s like being sedated. | 感觉被打了镇静剂 |
[28:16] | This was a bad idea, wasn’t it? | 这样很不好 不是吗 |
[28:22] | They’ll be okay without us. And those two… | 没有我们 他们也没事的 他们… |
[28:26] | They’re pretty good together. | 他们配合很默契 |
[28:29] | Yeah, they are. | 确实是 |
[28:32] | No super strength or samurai swords, but they stay alive. | 没有超能力和武士刀 还活得好好的 |
[28:37] | He still likes her, doesn’t he? | 他还喜欢她吧 |
[28:39] | Yeah. Yeah, but it’s different now. | 没错 但不是那种喜欢了 |
[28:43] | I mean, you should’ve seen the way he used to be around her. | 你应该见过他过去总围着她转吧 |
[28:46] | Was it bad? | 那样不好吗 |
[28:49] | He was kind of obsessive, but not all bad. | 他有点着魔了 但也还好 |
[28:54] | You know, Lydia used to pretend not to be smart. | 莉迪亚过去还装傻呢 |
[28:57] | Our Lydia? | 这个莉迪亚吗 |
[28:59] | Yeah, Stiles was the only one who knew. | 没错 斯泰尔斯是唯一知情的 |
[29:01] | – How? – He paid attention. | -怎么知道的 -他关心她 |
[29:04] | He listened to her. | 听她说话 |
[29:07] | He remembered… | 他记得… |
[29:17] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:20] | No, but I am seeing this. | 没有 但我看到了这个 |
[29:32] | No way. Not happening. Sorry. | 不行 不可以 抱歉 |
[29:38] | He’s the only one that knows anything. | 他是唯一知情的 |
[29:40] | The guy is a nut-job who drilled a hole into his head. | 这家伙就是个给自己脑袋钻洞的蠢货 |
[29:42] | He’s probably lying his ass off. | 他很可能在说谎 |
[29:44] | How many have died so far? | 已经死了多少人了 |
[29:47] | All of them teenagers. Am I right? | 都是青少年 是吧 |
[29:50] | Want to know how many died the first time they came here? | 想知道他们第一次来死了多少人吗 |
[29:53] | Wonder how many will die if they succeed? | 想知道如果他们成功的话又会死多少人吗 |
[29:57] | This did happen before. | 这事以前也发生过 |
[29:59] | And now they’re back. All because a few teenagers, | 现在他们回来了 都怪那些青少年 |
[30:01] | who never even considered the consequences, | 从不考虑后果 |
[30:04] | decided to reignite a supernatural force | 想要再激发超自然力量 |
[30:07] | they barely understand. | 而他们根本不懂 |
[30:08] | The Nemeton. | 圣洞 |
[30:10] | How do you even know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[30:12] | I know because I saw it. | 因为我看到了 |
[30:25] | Kira, whatever you’re doing, please stop. | 吉良 不管你在做什么 快停下 |
[30:27] | I’m not doing anything. It’s just happening. | 我什么都没做啊 突然就这样了 |
[30:35] | Who did you come with? | 你和谁一起来的 |
[30:36] | – Our friends. – What are they? | -我们的朋友 -他们是什么 |
[30:38] | Don’t answer. | 别回答 |
[30:39] | You brought a Kitsune. | 你带来了狐妖 |
[30:43] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[30:44] | She’s disrupting the building’s defenses. | 她在破坏这栋楼的防御措施 |
[30:46] | What do you mean? How? | 什么意思 怎么破坏 |
[30:47] | It’s not just the mountain ash that keeps this building secure. | 保护这栋楼安全的不只是花楸灰 |
[30:50] | It’s the electromagnetic energy. | 是电磁能量 |
[30:51] | Eichen is built on the convergence of telluric currents. Ley lines. | 艾兴之屋建立在聚合的大地电流之上 就是地脉 |
[30:55] | It’s what allows it to keep certain supernatural creatures in. | 所以能困住特定的超自然生物 |
[30:58] | And certain others out. | 拦住其他的超自然生物 |
[31:03] | They knew you were coming. | 他们知道你们要来 |
[31:06] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[31:08] | And you unlocked the door for them. | 而你们为他们打开了大门 |
[31:43] | We can go a little faster, | 我们能再开快点 |
[31:46] | if you want. | 随你 |
[31:47] | I’m doing the speed limit. | 已经开到最高限速了 |
[31:50] | Nobody does the speed limit. | 你没开到最高限速 |
[31:52] | You also don’t have to hold the wheel like that. | 你也不必那样握方向盘 |
[31:58] | Put your hand here. | 把手放这儿 |
[32:04] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[32:11] | Better? | 好些了吧 |
[32:30] | Okay, I said a little faster. Not Mach 5. | 我说可以快点 可不是让你超音速行驶啊 |
[32:35] | Malia, you okay? | 玛丽亚 你没事吧 |
[32:39] | Hey, slow down. | 开慢点 |
[32:44] | Malia, stop! | 玛丽亚 停下 |
[32:45] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[32:47] | Stop the car! | 快停车 |
[32:53] | Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[32:59] | Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[33:11] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[33:14] | Kira… | 吉良 |
[33:27] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[33:29] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 |
[33:31] | And I think she’s causing it. | 我觉得是她引起的 |
[33:34] | 新入院的病人 请勿携带 任何私人 物品入内 | |
[33:51] | Hit record. Do it now. It costs you nothing. | 录音 快点 这对你们来说没损失 |
[33:54] | But it’s worth something to you, | 但对你来说是有用的 |
[33:55] | so you’re not getting it for free. | 你可不能唾手而得啊 |
[33:58] | What does the book do? | 那本书是拿来干什么的 |
[34:13] | – Tell us. – I told you. | -快告诉我们 -我告诉过你们 |
[34:15] | – It opens your eyes. – How? | -它能开拓你的视野 -怎么做 |
[34:17] | It triggers the memory centers of the brain, | 它能激发大脑的记忆中枢 |
[34:19] | clearing the fog and bringing the images | 能拨开迷雾 |
[34:20] | of the Dread Doctors into focus. | 让《恐怖博士》的形象变得清晰 |
[34:22] | I wrote the book in an effort to find out | 我写那本书是为了找出 |
[34:24] | if anyone else like me had ever seen them before. | 是否还有人像我那样见过他们 |
[34:26] | I thought I could circulate it, | 我以为我可以把它流传开来 |
[34:28] | an effort to trigger someone… Anyone else’s memory. | 看是不是能让人 任何其他人想起来 |
[34:32] | They’d see the cover, a hint of memory… | 他们看到封面 会有一丝印象… |
[34:38] | They pick up the book, read it. | 他们拿起书 读了之后 |
[34:40] | The suppressed memories surface, | 尘封的记忆会浮现出来 |
[34:42] | and they’d find their way to me to discover more. | 他们会想办法找到我去挖掘更多信息 |
[34:45] | Just like you did. | 就像你们这样 |
[34:46] | It worked with anyone else? | 这对其他人起作用了吗 |
[34:48] | You didn’t see it on The New York Times best seller list, did you? | 你没在《纽约时报》畅销书单见过它对吧 |
[34:50] | So all we have to do is read the book? | 所以我们只要读那本书就可以了吗 |
[34:52] | If you’ve seen them, | 如果你曾见过他们 |
[34:53] | if they’ve done something to you, | 如果他们曾对你做过什么 |
[34:55] | then the book will help you remember. | 这本书就能帮你想起来 |
[34:57] | Now give me what I want. | 现在把我想要的给我 |
[35:13] | We need to get her out of here right now. | 我们现在得赶快带她离开这里 |
[35:15] | Yeah, well, how do we move her if I can’t even touch her? | 我无法碰她 我们怎么带她走 |
[35:40] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[35:43] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[35:45] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[35:59] | Malia, come on, get up. | 玛丽亚 快点 快起来 |
[36:01] | Malia, come on, we gotta get up. Come on! | 玛丽亚 快点 我们得赶紧离开 |
[36:08] | – It was her. – What? | -是她 -什么 |
[36:10] | It was her. She was there. | 就是她 她当时在场 |
[36:14] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:19] | The Desert Wolf. | 荒野之狼 |
[36:23] | – I think you better run. – I can’t leave her. | -我觉得你最好快走 -我不能丢下她 |
[36:28] | I can. | 我能 |
[37:10] | Tell us what they want. | 告诉我们他们到底想要什么 |
[37:11] | Lydia, I think we need to get out of here. | 莉迪亚 我觉得我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[37:12] | – What are they trying to do? – Read the book. | -他们想干什么 -去读那本书 |
[37:14] | Anyone who’s come into contact with them. | 任何遇到过他们的人都要读 |
[37:16] | Lydia, we gotta go. Now. | 莉迪亚 我们得走了 快 |
[37:20] | Read the book! | 去读那本书 |
[38:25] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们没必要这么做 |
[38:31] | You don’t have to… | 你们没必要… |
[39:25] | At the club… | 在俱乐部 |
[39:27] | At the club, you… | 在俱乐部 你… |
[39:30] | You said… | 你说过… |
[39:31] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[39:36] | And I meant it. | 我是认真的 |
[40:04] | I think we’re okay. | 我觉得我们没事了 |
[40:07] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[40:08] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 还没有 |
[40:11] | All of this, it’s on us. | 这一切 都怪我们 |
[40:16] | Everything that’s happened, | 所有已经发生的 |
[40:17] | everything that’s going to happen. It’s our fault. | 和将要发生的事情 都是我们的错 |
[40:23] | It’s our responsibility. | 是我们的责任 |