| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 | 
| [00:02] | What does the book do? | 那本书是干什么的 | 
| [00:03] | It triggers the memory centers of the brain. | 它能激发大脑的记忆中枢 | 
| [00:05] | If you’ve seen them, | 如果你曾见过他们 | 
| [00:07] | if they’ve done something to you, | 如果他们曾对你做过什么 | 
| [00:11] | then the book will help you remember. | 这本书就能帮你想起来 | 
| [00:14] | You brought a Kitsune. | 你带了狐妖 | 
| [00:15] | Kira, please stop. | 吉良 快停下 | 
| [00:16] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做啊 | 
| [00:18] | It’s just happening. | 突然就这样了 | 
| [00:19] | I think I might have stopped her from killing Lucas. | 我还觉得我可能阻止了她杀死卢卡斯 | 
| [00:21] | I mean, she nearly took off his head. | 她差点把他的头砍下来 | 
| [00:23] | Kira! | 吉良 | 
| [00:26] | Hey, slow down. | 开慢点 | 
| [00:33] | Come on, we gotta get up. Come on! | 快点 我们得赶紧起来 | 
| [00:36] | – It was her. – Who? | -是她 -谁 | 
| [00:39] | Desert Wolf. | 荒野之狼 | 
| [00:42] | Don’t worry, Stiles. | 别担心 斯泰尔斯 | 
| [00:44] | I’m just gonna eat your legs. | 我只会吃了你的腿 | 
| [01:40] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快走 | 
| [01:57] | Wait… what is that? | 等等 那是什么 | 
| [01:58] | A bronchodilator. It’ll work. | 支气管扩张器 会有用的 | 
| [02:04] | Malia, come on… | 玛丽亚 快点 | 
| [02:06] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [02:26] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [02:40] | We never should have read that book. | 我们真不应该看那本书 | 
| [03:56] | Chimeras. | 奇美拉 | 
| [03:58] | Two dead chimeras. | 两个死了的奇美拉 | 
| [04:00] | And eight new ones. | 还有八个新出来的 | 
| [04:01] | So, that’s 10 in all. | 所以 一共是十个 | 
| [04:03] | I’m thinking maybe 11. | 我觉得可能是十一个 | 
| [04:08] | Our station tech guys confirmed something for me… | 警局的技术人员跟我确认了 | 
| [04:11] | they said, both the holding cell lock and cameras | 他们说 监狱的锁和摄像头都坏掉 | 
| [04:16] | could have malfunctioned because of something electromagnetic. | 可能是因为电磁干扰 | 
| [04:20] | You said that, uh, these guys… | 你说过 这些人… | 
| [04:23] | Dread doctors. | 恐怖博士 | 
| [04:24] | Are we really calling them that? | 真要这么称他们吗 | 
| [04:25] | So they broke Donovan out? | 他们把多诺万带走了吗 | 
| [04:27] | It’s how they got into Eichen, isn’t it? | 所以他们才进了艾兴之屋 对吧 | 
| [04:33] | Donovan’s a chimera. | 多诺万是奇美拉 | 
| [04:35] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [04:38] | But… | 不过 | 
| [04:39] | is he a failure like Lucas and Tracy? | 他跟卢卡斯和特蕾西一样都是失败品吗 | 
| [04:44] | If he is, he’s probably dead. | 如果是 他可能已经死了 | 
| [04:49] | Not until I’ve seen a body. | 要见到尸体才行 | 
| [04:59] | You’re uncharacteristically quiet. | 你安静得有点反常 | 
| [05:03] | Yeah… sorry, I’m… | 是的 抱歉 我… | 
| [05:05] | I’m just trying to think about it. | 我只是一直在思考 | 
| [05:07] | These are all teenagers, right? | 他们都是青少年 对吧 | 
| [05:10] | So, now shouldn’t we be | 所以 我们是不是 | 
| [05:12] | trying to figure out why these teenagers? | 应该搞明白为什么要选这些青少年 | 
| [05:15] | If the Dread Doctors, | 如果恐怖博士 | 
| [05:16] | if they went through all that… | 如果都是他们干的 | 
| [05:18] | burying them, killing them, | 埋了他们 杀了他们 | 
| [05:21] | breaking one of them out of jail… | 把其中一个救出监狱 | 
| [05:22] | They couldn’t have been chosen at random. | 那么他们就不是随机选的 | 
| [05:24] | They had to have something in common. | 肯定有什么共同点 | 
| [05:26] | Something that made them right | 使他们适合 | 
| [05:29] | for this experiment. | 成为试验品 | 
| [05:32] | Something that made them special. | 他们很特别 | 
| [05:40] | Arms up. | 抬起胳膊 | 
| [05:41] | This way you can block attacks to your face and your head | 这样你就能挡住对你脸和头部的攻击了 | 
| [05:43] | while always keeping your eyes on your enemy. | 同时又能时刻盯着你的对手 | 
| [05:45] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [05:52] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [05:53] | You’re not going to be perfect after only a few tries. | 不可能只练几次就达到完美 | 
| [05:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [05:58] | Keep going. | 继续 | 
| [05:59] | You sure? | 确定吗 | 
| [06:01] | Maybe we should stop after a few. | 也许我们应该休息一下 | 
| [06:02] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [06:03] | I don’t want to get your stitches to get un-stitched. | 我不想你刚缝好的伤口又裂开 | 
| [06:05] | They’re fine. | 没事的 | 
| [06:09] | See? No blood. | 看见了吗 没有血 | 
| [06:19] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了 | 
| [06:32] | What did you do wrong? | 你做错什么了 | 
| [06:33] | I forgot to keep my arms up. | 我忘了把胳膊抬高了 | 
| [06:35] | Right. | 正确 | 
| [06:36] | But don’t worry. Your muscles have memory. | 不过没关系 你的肌肉也有记忆 | 
| [06:38] | With enough practice, they’ll remember for you. | 练得多了 它们就会记住的 | 
| [07:01] | What’s wrong? What is it? | 怎么了 什么事 | 
| [07:03] | Muscle memory. | 肌肉记忆 | 
| [07:07] | So, basically, we’re looking for abnormal behavior? | 所以我们要找举动不大正常的 | 
| [07:09] | Anyone acting a little off or a little weird. | 任何不对劲或者奇怪的人 | 
| [07:13] | Isn’t everyone a little weird in high school? | 哪个高中生不奇怪啊 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, good point. | 也是 说得对 | 
| [07:20] | You remember Tracy went on a killing spree after reading that? | 你还记得特蕾西读过这本书之后大开杀戒了吧 | 
| [07:24] | You think it’s a bad idea? | 你觉得这是个坏主意 | 
| [07:25] | I think Malia almost getting run down by a car could’ve been bad. | 我觉得玛丽亚差点被车撞就够糟了 | 
| [07:29] | Well, that’s why you guys haven’t finished it, right? | 所以你们才没有看完是不是 | 
| [07:32] | We’re going to. | 我们会看完的 | 
| [07:35] | Scott, I came here hoping to find a pack. | 斯科特 我来这里是想要一个族群 | 
| [07:38] | I wasn’t planning on watching one fall apart. | 不是看一个族群被毁灭 | 
| [07:40] | The book’s all we’ve got. | 我们只有这本书了 | 
| [07:42] | Then I’ll read it too. | 那我也来读 | 
| [07:48] | My mom’s book club usually has more wine. | 我妈妈的阅读俱乐部一般有红酒 | 
| [07:50] | Well, they also probably didn’t read books | 他们可能也不会读 | 
| [07:51] | that cause violent hallucinations. | 能引起凶残幻觉的书 | 
| [07:54] | That’s why Malia’s here. | 所以玛丽亚在这里 | 
| [07:56] | So none of us go running into traffic? | 这样我们就不会出车祸了 | 
| [08:00] | Or worse. | 或者发生更糟的事 | 
| [08:02] | Like what happened to Judy. | 就像发生在朱迪身上的事一样 | 
| [08:05] | Chapter 14. | 第十四章 | 
| [08:09] | Maybe I should have my mother read it. | 或许该让我妈读一读 | 
| [08:12] | She might remember a girl with a tail | 她或许还记得一个长尾巴的女孩 | 
| [08:13] | leaping off the ceiling and attacking everyone. | 从天花板上跳下来 攻击所有人 | 
| [08:15] | Yeah, if it works. | 是啊 如果有用的话 | 
| [08:17] | It has to. | 一定有用 | 
| [08:19] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [08:21] | I think I saw them during my surgery. | 我觉得我在手术时见过他们 | 
| [08:26] | When I look at the cover of the book… | 当我看着这本书的封面时 | 
| [08:31] | It’s almost like… | 就好像… | 
| [08:33] | A memory trying to surface. | 记忆要破土而出 | 
| [08:37] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [08:38] | Isn’t that what Valack wanted when he wrote it? | 这不就是瓦里克写书时想要达到的吗 | 
| [08:41] | If they did something to me, | 如果他们对我做了什么 | 
| [08:44] | I want to know what it is. | 我想知道到底是什么 | 
| [09:35] | Anyone feel anything yet? | 谁有什么感觉了吗 | 
| [09:37] | Tired. | 累 | 
| [09:40] | Hungry. | 饿 | 
| [09:41] | I think he meant the book. | 我觉得他说的是书 | 
| [09:54] | What did you do to your shoulder? | 你肩膀怎么了 | 
| [09:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 | 
| [09:58] | I can smell the blood. What happened? | 我能闻到血腥味 怎么回事 | 
| [10:00] | Jeep died on me again. | 吉普车坏了 | 
| [10:01] | I went to check the engine, the hood fell on it. | 我下去检查引擎 引擎盖掉下来了 | 
| [10:11] | Wait, so, how much… How much do you remember anyway? | 等等 你记得多少 | 
| [10:15] | With the accident, did it play like a movie in your head | 那场车祸 是在你脑中像电影一样 | 
| [10:17] | or was it like being completely in it again? | 还是感觉完全身在其中 | 
| [10:20] | In it. | 身在其中 | 
| [10:21] | Was it just the crash? Nothing else? | 只记得撞车吗 没有别的 | 
| [10:27] | Nothing. | 没有 | 
| [10:45] | You’re not giving up, are you? | 你不会要放弃了吧 | 
| [10:46] | Just resting my eyes. | 休息一下眼睛 | 
| [10:59] | My glow stick broke. | 我的荧光棒坏了 | 
| [11:01] | No, it ran out of glow. | 不 荧光剂用完了 | 
| [11:03] | They don’t last forever. | 不会永远亮的 | 
| [11:05] | Can I have my money back? | 能把钱退给我吗 | 
| [11:10] | God, I hate all-ages night. | 真服了这些小孩子 | 
| [11:16] | Forty-three dollars. | 43美元 | 
| [11:18] | I said I don’t want your money. | 我说了我不想要你的钱 | 
| [11:19] | You said I owe you 200. | 你说我欠你200块 | 
| [11:21] | Liam, just forget it… | 利亚姆 算了… | 
| [11:29] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [11:31] | Hayden… Hayden. | 海登 海登 | 
| [11:35] | I gotta be honest, Liam. | 说实话 利亚姆 | 
| [11:36] | If you’re trying to be a good guy, I really don’t care. | 如果你想做好人的话 我不在乎 | 
| [11:38] | I’m just trying to make up for the sixth grade. | 我只是想弥补六年级的那件事 | 
| [11:41] | Nothing will make up for the sixth grade. | 六年级的那件事无法弥补 | 
| [11:47] | Come on. | 快点啊 | 
| [12:00] | You want to keep hating me? | 你要一直恨我吗 | 
| [12:02] | Go for it. | 恨吧 | 
| [12:03] | You said I owe you 200. | 你说我欠你200块 | 
| [12:05] | So, here’s 43 more. | 这里有43块 | 
| [13:17] | What if we need some kind of trigger? | 也许我们需要什么刺激 | 
| [13:19] | Wasn’t Malia driving when she remembered the crash? | 玛丽亚记起车祸的时候不是在开车吗 | 
| [13:21] | Yeah, but how are we supposed | 是啊 但我们怎么想办法 | 
| [13:22] | to trigger a memory that we don’t remember? | 激活一段我们不记得的记忆呢 | 
| [13:24] | Maybe it’s a delayed thing. | 或许要延迟一会儿 | 
| [13:26] | Maybe you have to wait a couple of hours to see what happens. | 或许要等几个小时再看 | 
| [13:39] | That wasn’t me. I swear. | 不是我 我发誓 | 
| [13:43] | We keep an eye on each other today, okay? | 今天我们互相照看着 好吗 | 
| [13:44] | Yes, and keep an eye out for eight other | 是啊 也注意八个 | 
| [13:46] | potentially homicidal chimeras. | 潜在的奇美拉杀人狂 | 
| [13:48] | And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors. | 也注意恐怖博士 | 
| [13:52] | Starting to see the appeal of a third eye. | 我开始觉得长三只眼才够用了 | 
| [13:57] | So while introducing the African cane toad, | 所以引进非洲海蟾蜍 | 
| [14:00] | sounded like a good way to deal | 看似是一种 | 
| [14:01] | with Australia’s infestation of the grey-backed beetle, | 对付澳大利亚黑背甲虫横行的好方法 | 
| [14:04] | Unfortunately, the toad | 可惜 这种蟾蜍 | 
| [14:05] | also decided to eat everything else in sight. | 会把视野里所有的东西都吃掉 | 
| [14:10] | And everything that tried to eat the toad, | 而试图吃掉这种蟾蜍的动物 | 
| [14:12] | from crocodiles to household pets, | 无论是鳄鱼还是家养宠物 | 
| [14:14] | quickly died from the poison they secreted. | 都会死于它们所分泌出的毒液 | 
| [14:16] | A perfect example of an invasive species. | 这就是入侵物种的完美例子 | 
| [14:19] | One-hundred and two toads introduced in 1935 | 1995年引进了102只蟾蜍 | 
| [14:22] | Became 1.5 billion by 2010. | 到2010年已经变成了15亿只 | 
| [14:27] | Once an invasive species is introduced, everything changes. | 一旦引进了入侵物种 一切状况都会改变 | 
| [14:38] | Wise decision, Sydney. | 明智的选择 希尼 | 
| [14:42] | Lydia, you know it’s for the best. | 莉迪亚 这样才是最好的 | 
| [15:03] | I was just looking for your mom. | 我来找你妈妈 | 
| [15:06] | I mean Mrs. Martin. | 我是说 马丁老师 | 
| [15:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [15:12] | Does this look okay? | 这看起来像没事吗 | 
| [15:17] | How long has it been happening? | 你脱发多久了 | 
| [15:18] | Three years. | 三年了 | 
| [15:19] | Years? | 都几年啦 | 
| [15:23] | It’s stress. | 压力太大 | 
| [15:25] | I’ve tried everything. | 什么都试过了 | 
| [15:27] | Medication, acupuncture, hypnosis. | 药物治疗 针灸 催眠 | 
| [15:31] | Have you tried not taking the hardest classes in school? | 试过不上最难的课吗 | 
| [15:36] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 | 
| [15:38] | Maybe I can help cover it up. | 也许我能帮你遮掩住 | 
| [15:57] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我叫你待在车里了 | 
| [15:59] | Lydia, I told you to stay in the car. | 莉迪亚 我让你待在车里了 | 
| [16:46] | Why have you done this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [16:57] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我叫你待在车里了 | 
| [17:00] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 | 
| [17:01] | I said, stay in the car! | 回车里去 | 
| [17:06] | they’re coming, Lydia. | 他们来了 莉迪亚 | 
| [17:08] | They’re coming for all of us. | 他们来找我们了 | 
| [17:12] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 | 
| [17:15] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [17:18] | I’m okay. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 | 
| [17:20] | You remembered something. | 你记起什么了 | 
| [17:23] | Not about the dread doctors. | 和恐怖博士无关 | 
| [17:26] | Nothing about them or the surgery. | 和手术也无关 | 
| [17:28] | What was it? | 那是什么 | 
| [17:36] | My grandmother. At Eichen House. | 我祖母 在艾兴之屋 | 
| [17:40] | Lydia? Lydia? | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 | 
| [17:43] | Oh, my god, what happened? | 我的天 这是怎么了 | 
| [17:45] | – Are you all right? – Mom, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -妈妈我没事 | 
| [17:48] | It was nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [17:49] | Was it a blackout? Did you faint? | 头晕吗 你昏过去了吗 | 
| [17:54] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [17:57] | Yeah, I fainted. | 没错 我昏过去了 | 
| [17:59] | Mom, I’m fine. | 妈妈 我没事 | 
| [18:02] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [18:10] | Not into sci-fi? | 不喜欢科幻小说吗 | 
| [18:13] | That’s the book, isn’t it? | 就是这本书吧 | 
| [18:15] | I thought you guys were supposed to finish reading it last night. | 你们不是昨晚就要看完吗 | 
| [18:17] | Yeah, I kind of haven’t yet. | 是啊 我还没看完 | 
| [18:23] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道怎么了 | 
| [18:24] | I mean, I can’t… | 我根本… | 
| [18:27] | I can barely read it. | 根本没法读下去 | 
| [18:29] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 | 
| [18:33] | This is gonna sound weird but… | 这可能听起来很奇怪 但是… | 
| [18:36] | Do you speak Japanese? | 你会说日语吗 | 
| [18:39] | No. I’m also half-Korean | 不会 我还有一半韩国血统 | 
| [18:41] | and I don’t speak Korean. | 但我也不会说韩语 | 
| [18:42] | And I’m pushing a c-average in English. | 而且我的英语成绩也不怎么样 | 
| [18:44] | Okay, well… | 好吧 | 
| [18:46] | I’ve been doing some reading on kitsunes. | 我看了一点狐妖的资料 | 
| [18:49] | How come? | 为什么 | 
| [18:50] | ‘Cause I met one. | 因为我碰见了一个嘛 | 
| [18:52] | Oh, right. | 对哦 | 
| [18:54] | Do you know why people in Japan answer the phone “Moshi moshi”? | 你知道日本人为什么接电话要说”摩西摩西”吗 | 
| [18:57] | Moshi means hello. | 这词的意思是你好 | 
| [18:58] | Yeah, but there’s a reason | 没错 但接电话时要说两遍 | 
| [19:00] | why you have to say it twice on the phone. | 是有原因的 | 
| [19:02] | Because according to Japanese folklore, | 因为根据日本民间传说 | 
| [19:05] | Fox spirits have difficulty with language. | 狐妖语言能力很差 | 
| [19:09] | And the way that you prove that you’re not a fox, | 要证明你不是只狐狸 | 
| [19:11] | When you answer the phone, say “Moshi” twice. | 接电话的时候就要说两遍 | 
| [19:14] | The important part is… | 最关键的一点是… | 
| [19:16] | “Moshi moshi” confuses kitsunes | 这是一种语言把戏 | 
| [19:20] | because it’s a language trick. | 会让狐妖困惑 | 
| [19:22] | So is the book. | 这本书也是 | 
| [19:24] | You know, it’s just one long language trick. | 就是个长点的语言把戏 | 
| [19:29] | That’s why I can’t read it? | 所以我没办法把它读出来 | 
| [19:32] | It’s affecting the fox part of you. | 它在影响你体内的狐妖 | 
| [19:35] | Confusing it. | 迷惑了它 | 
| [19:40] | I swear that wasn’t me. | 我发誓不是我干的 | 
| [19:52] | You forgot to sign it. | 你忘记签名了 | 
| [19:58] | Are you going to tell me why you’re dropping? | 要告诉我你退课的原因吗 | 
| [20:03] | It’s a schedule thing. | 是因为时间问题 | 
| [20:04] | Why did you take this class to begin with? | 你一开始为什么选这课 | 
| [20:06] | Isn’t it a prerequisite for the college you want? | 不是因为这样你才能进心仪的大学吗 | 
| [20:08] | It just doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 | 
| [20:09] | It’s too much… | 它需要的 | 
| [20:11] | …time, too much work. | 时间和精力太多了 | 
| [20:12] | To become a veterinarian? | 为了做个兽医吗 | 
| [20:18] | Scott? | 斯科特 | 
| [20:20] | I don’t think you should drop. | 我觉得你不该退课 | 
| [20:32] | Scott? | 斯科特 | 
| [20:45] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 | 
| [20:49] | I think… | 我觉得 | 
| [20:51] | – I’m having an asthma attack. – Someone… | -我哮喘发作了 -有人吗 | 
| [20:53] | Someone get the nurse! | 快叫护士 | 
| [21:08] | Mom… | 妈 | 
| [21:10] | You’re okay, sweetheart. You just need to breathe, okay? | 没事的 宝贝儿 继续呼吸 | 
| [21:15] | Where’s Roxy? | 洛克西在哪儿 | 
| [21:19] | Sweetheart, she didn’t make it. | 宝贝 她没撑下来 | 
| [21:24] | Where’s Roxy? | 洛克西在哪儿 | 
| [21:27] | Try not to talk. | 别说话 | 
| [21:31] | Try not to talk. | 别说话 | 
| [21:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [21:37] | Scott, you need to breathe. | 斯科特 你得呼吸 | 
| [21:46] | Scott? Scott, look at me. | 斯科特 斯科特 看着我 | 
| [21:48] | I need to know where your inhaler is. | 你的吸入器呢 | 
| [21:49] | Is it in your locker? | 在你柜子里吗 | 
| [21:51] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [21:52] | Some… Someone’s got to have an inhaler. | 快去找个吸入器来 | 
| [21:53] | One of you, find someone. | 你们 快去找人帮忙啊 | 
| [21:55] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [21:56] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [21:58] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [22:23] | I don’t know, dude. | 我不知道 兄弟 | 
| [22:24] | Everyone at Devenford’s pretty abnormal to me. | 德文福德的人看着都挺不正常的 | 
| [22:27] | All right. What else is there to look for? | 好吧 你看看我说得全吗 | 
| [22:28] | There’s heightened strength, | 他们力气更大 | 
| [22:30] | Smell, hearing, speed… | 嗅觉更敏锐 听力更强 速度更快… | 
| [22:32] | Uh, able to see in the dark. | 夜视能力 | 
| [22:33] | – Glowing eyes. – Eyes that reflect the light. | -闪闪发光的眼睛 -眼睛还反光 | 
| [22:36] | Visible scorpion stingers protruding out of limbs? | 除了手脚还长了根蝎子毒刺尾巴 | 
| [22:39] | Yeah. Or three foot lizard tails. | 是的 也可以说是三英尺长的蜥蜴尾巴 | 
| [23:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:51] | What’s up with those two? | 这俩人怎么了 | 
| [23:52] | Sixth grade. | 六年级 | 
| [23:53] | That’s not the best year | 那一年真够呛 | 
| [23:54] | for Liam’s anger management issues. | 利亚姆还管不好自己的脾气 | 
| [23:57] | There was a… | 那时候 | 
| [23:59] | this fight in the hallways. | 他在走廊里打了一架 | 
| [24:01] | Liam and this other guy. | 利亚姆和另一个人 | 
| [24:02] | Hayden sort of accidentally walked into it. | 海登好像不小心搅和了进去 | 
| [24:07] | And this is her yearbook photo. | 然后 这就是她的年鉴照片 | 
| [24:10] | – Ah, damn. – Yeah. | -好惨 -就是 | 
| [24:12] | Ow. What did she do to him? | 然后她把他怎么了 | 
| [24:17] | Does anyone here have asthma? | 有人有哮喘吗 | 
| [24:19] | Anyone got an inhaler? | 有人有吸入器吗 | 
| [24:22] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [24:27] | I’ve got it… I’ve got the inhaler. | 我拿到了 我找到吸入器了 | 
| [24:35] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [24:39] | Scott, come on. | 斯科特 快 | 
| [24:44] | Scott. | 斯科特 | 
| [24:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [25:09] | Okay, then what are we doing here | 你都想起来了 | 
| [25:10] | if you’ve already had your suppressed memory? | 我们还来这里干嘛 | 
| [25:13] | It wasn’t the right memory. | 但那段记忆不对啊 | 
| [25:14] | I remembered my grandmother in Eichen House. | 我记起我祖母在艾兴之屋的事 | 
| [25:16] | There was nothing to do with the surgery, | 这和手术没有关系 | 
| [25:18] | Nothing to do with the Dread Doctors. | 和恐怖博士也没有关系 | 
| [25:19] | So, if I’ve read the book, | 所以 如果我读了那本书 | 
| [25:21] | why don’t I have the full memory | 为什么还没完整地想起来 | 
| [25:23] | of my experience with them? | 我和他们的事 | 
| [25:25] | I’m not supposed to know that, am I? | 我肯定不知道吧 | 
| [25:27] | No, something… | 不是 手术时… | 
| [25:29] | …happened during the surgery. | 有事情发生了 | 
| [25:30] | But now I think that | 但我现在觉得 | 
| [25:32] | Maybe it has more to do with me being a banshee. | 也许这跟我是报丧女妖非常有关 | 
| [25:37] | It’s not my memory, Stiles. | 那不是我的记忆 斯泰尔斯 | 
| [25:40] | It’s someone else’s. | 是别人的 | 
| [26:25] | – Why haven’t you say anything? – About what? | -你怎么什么都不说 -说什么 | 
| [26:31] | The rest of my memory. | 我剩下的记忆 | 
| [26:32] | The Desert Wolf. | 荒野之狼 | 
| [26:37] | Why didn’t you tell Scott? | 你为什么不告诉斯科特 | 
| [26:39] | I didn’t think you wanted me to. | 我以为你不想我这么做 | 
| [26:44] | I don’t. | 确实不想 | 
| [26:49] | Are you going to want to know why? | 你想知道原因吗 | 
| [26:58] | Not really. | 不太想 | 
| [27:24] | You think you’re doing me a favor? | 你觉得你在帮我吗 | 
| [27:26] | Like I’m going to owe you now? | 好像我欠了你一样 | 
| [27:29] | I don’t need any favors. | 我不想要你欠我人情 | 
| [27:31] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 | 
| [27:33] | I want in the pack. | 我想加入狼群 | 
| [27:34] | That’s not up to me. | 我说了不算 | 
| [27:36] | If you want to tell Scott what you saw, tell him. | 如果你想告诉斯科特你所见的 那就告诉 | 
| [27:39] | If you’ve got something else in mind, | 如果你还有别的想法 | 
| [27:43] | I’m okay with that, too. | 我也不介意 | 
| [28:02] | Oh, come on. ? | 拜托 | 
| [28:03] | You were supposed to go wait in the parking lot. | 你应该在停车场等着的 | 
| [28:05] | And you’re supposed to be | 而你应该为你父母 | 
| [28:06] | embarrassed by your parents, not your sister. | 感到羞愧 而不是你姐姐 | 
| [28:08] | By the way, guess where I found this? | 顺便问下 你在哪儿找到的 | 
| [28:11] | In your jeans about to go into the laundry. | 你准备洗的牛仔裤里 | 
| [28:13] | Do I have to remind you, one bottle costs $200? | 我得提醒你 这一瓶两百美元 | 
| [28:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [28:18] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [28:19] | Nothing. | 没怎么 | 
| [28:22] | Was that Liam Dunbar? | 那是利亚姆·邓巴吗 | 
| [28:23] | He got cute. | 他挺帅的 | 
| [28:38] | You gonna be okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:41] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [28:46] | I think it was just the memory hitting me. | 只是记忆让我一时断片了 | 
| [28:49] | Psychosomatic thing. | 身心失调 | 
| [28:54] | Did you want to talk about something? | 你有什么想说的吗 | 
| [28:57] | No. It can wait. | 可以以后聊 | 
| [28:59] | No, no, it’s okay. | 不 我没事 | 
| [29:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [29:02] | Last night, you guys all fell asleep, | 昨晚你们都睡了 | 
| [29:06] | I went upstairs to check on Kira. | 我上楼看吉良的情况 | 
| [29:08] | She was sleeping. But… | 她睡着了 但是… | 
| [29:11] | You heard her speaking Japanese? | 你听到她说日语了 | 
| [29:13] | I didn’t just hear it. | 我不只听到了 | 
| [29:23] | That’s what she said at the club. | 她在夜店也说了这些 | 
| [29:26] | I found a website that can translate it. | 我找了个翻译网站 | 
| [29:29] | It means, roughly… | 大概是说 | 
| [29:32] | “I am the messenger of death.” | “我是死亡信使” | 
| [29:36] | Does it get worse? | 情况变糟了吗 | 
| [29:45] | Yeah, something… Something’s happening to her. | 没错 她… 她出事了 | 
| [29:48] | She’s got this aura around her. | 她身上发光 | 
| [29:50] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 | 
| [29:53] | It’s supposed to be part of her, | 本该是她的一部分 | 
| [29:57] | But now it looks different. Like… | 但现在看起来不同了 就像… | 
| [30:00] | almost like it’s taking over. | 那东西在逐渐控制她 | 
| [30:03] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 | 
| [30:05] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 | 
| [30:08] | And to be honest… | 说实话 | 
| [30:11] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [30:12] | I don’t know if I can trust her anymore. | 我不知道还能不能相信她了 | 
| [30:27] | I hear it, too. | 我也听到了 | 
| [30:30] | It’s coming from the basement. | 从地下室传来的 | 
| [30:37] | Can you turn the lights on? | 你能开灯吗 | 
| [30:45] | Not going on. | 不好用 | 
| [30:47] | Ask someone. | 叫人来 | 
| [30:48] | Hey, I thought this was more of an auditory thing. | 我以为这只跟听觉有关 | 
| [30:51] | I still want to see what I’m hearing. | 我还想看到我听到了什么 | 
| [30:54] | Makes sense. | 有道理 | 
| [31:02] | We’ve been having issues for the last hour. | 问题出了一个小时了 | 
| [31:04] | Maintenance is coming to check it out. | 维修工马上过来检查 | 
| [31:06] | For now, that floor is down to back-up lighting. | 那层楼目前只能用应急灯 | 
| [31:09] | I thought you said this was more of a hearing thing. | 我以为你说那只和听力有关 | 
| [31:11] | – Auditory, yeah. ?- Yeah. | -听觉 -没错 | 
| [31:14] | It’s also a Lydia thing. | 但也和莉迪亚有关 | 
| [31:56] | This definitely isn’t Kira. | 这绝对不是吉良 | 
| [32:00] | It’s a chimera. | 是奇美拉 | 
| [32:58] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [33:02] | Where’s Kira? Still at the library. | 吉良人呢 还在图书馆 | 
| [33:03] | Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital. | 斯泰尔斯和莉迪亚在医院 | 
| [33:05] | Doing what? | 干什么 | 
| [33:06] | Lydia’s trying to figure out | 莉迪亚想弄清楚 | 
| [33:07] | what happened during her surgery. | 她手术时发生了什么 | 
| [33:09] | How long are they going to be there? | 他们还有多久过来 | 
| [33:10] | They said they’re just waiting for | 他们说要等 | 
| [33:11] | the power to come back on. | 电力恢复 | 
| [33:29] | Well, the base pay is crap, | 基本工资少得可怜 | 
| [33:32] | But with tips, you can make up to a grand in one night. | 如果有小费的话一晚上也能挣一千 | 
| [33:35] | Let’s see what you’ve got. | 让我们看看你有什么本事 | 
| [33:40] | Maybe less. | 还是别露太多了 | 
| [33:41] | It’s $25. | 这是二十五块 | 
| [33:43] | Liam, please stop. | 利亚姆 别这样 | 
| [33:45] | I promised I’d pay you back. | 我说了要还给你的 | 
| [33:47] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在已经不重要了 | 
| [33:49] | And Phil takes half of it anyway. | 反正菲尔都要拿走一半 | 
| [33:55] | I know it’s for your medication. | 我知道你是要拿来买药的 | 
| [33:56] | So please, just take the money. | 所以拜托你就把钱拿着吧 | 
| [33:58] | No. It wasn’t your fault. | 不用 不是你的错 | 
| [34:00] | I punched you in the face. | 我冲你脸上打了一拳 | 
| [34:03] | I meant the shots. | 我说的是那几杯酒 | 
| [34:08] | It’s for mycophenolate. | 这钱是用来买霉酚酸酯的[免疫抑制剂] | 
| [34:10] | It’s for a kidney transplant I had a few years ago. | 因为我几年前做过肾移植手术 | 
| [34:14] | I work here so my sister doesn’t have to | 我在这打工 这样我姐姐 | 
| [34:15] | pay for all of it. | 就不用一个人承担费用了 | 
| [34:18] | Now, could you just forget about it? | 所以你能别再提这件事了吗 | 
| [34:21] | I’ll make it back somehow. | 我会想办法挣回来的 | 
| [34:24] | Does Phil really take half? | 菲尔会拿走一半吗 | 
| [34:27] | And never stops bragging about it. | 并且一直为此而炫耀 | 
| [34:29] | Just listen to him. | 听他说就是了 | 
| [34:34] | It’s not like they’re going to do anything. | 并不是他们会做些什么 | 
| [34:36] | They’re all under the table | 他们都是背地里做交易 | 
| [34:38] | and too young to be selling alcohol anyway. | 不管怎样他们年纪都太小卖不了酒 | 
| [34:42] | Hayden. | 海登 | 
| [34:45] | Can I ask you to do something else for me? | 我能请你帮我做点事吗 | 
| [34:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [34:48] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 | 
| [34:50] | – Are you kidding? – Please? | -开什么玩笑 -求你了 | 
| [34:53] | – No. – Just for two seconds. | -不要 -就两秒 | 
| [34:56] | I swear, I am not gonna do anything. | 我发誓我不会做什么的 | 
| [34:59] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [34:59] | All you have to do is close your eyes for three seconds. | 你只需要闭上眼睛三秒钟 | 
| [35:02] | You said two. | 你说的两秒 | 
| [35:03] | Okay, well, three. Three at the most. | 好吧 三秒 最多三秒 | 
| [35:11] | This is stupid. | 这样好傻 | 
| [35:12] | Just one second. | 再等一下 | 
| [35:23] | Okay. Open them. | 好了 睁开眼睛 | 
| [35:37] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [35:38] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 | 
| [35:39] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [35:41] | Please, don’t hurt me. | 求你了 别伤害我 | 
| [35:58] | Your condition worsens. | 你的情况恶化了 | 
| [36:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 | 
| [36:10] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么 | 
| [36:11] | Claudia. | 克劳迪娅 | 
| [36:20] | What are you doing up there? | 你上来这里干什么 | 
| [36:24] | I couldn’t stand to be in that room anymore. | 待在那个房间我受不了 | 
| [36:27] | Not with him looking at me like that. | 受不了他那样一直盯着我看 | 
| [36:29] | – Claudia… – He’s trying to hurt me. | -克劳迪娅 -他要害我 | 
| [36:32] | I don’t care if you don’t believe me, but he is. | 我不管你相不相信我 但他真的想害我 | 
| [36:35] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他要杀我 | 
| [36:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:44] | That’s not true. | 不是真的 | 
| [36:47] | Come on down. | 快点下来 | 
| [36:54] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [36:57] | You have to remind yourself. It’s the disease. | 你要提醒自己 这只是生病的缘故 | 
| [37:03] | Remember what the dementia does? | 还记得痴呆症会造成什么吗 | 
| [37:06] | It gives you delusions. | 它会使你产生幻觉 | 
| [37:09] | It makes you think that people are out to get you… | 会让你觉得人们都想害你 | 
| [37:11] | You don’t see the way he looks at me. | 你没看到他是怎么盯着我的 | 
| [37:14] | Claudia, he’s 10 years old. | 克劳迪娅 他只有十岁 | 
| [37:16] | He’s trying to kill me. | 他想杀了我 | 
| [37:27] | Stop it. | 停下 | 
| [37:28] | Stop looking at me like that. Stop it! | 别那样看着我 停下 | 
| [37:31] | Stop looking at me! | 别再看着我 | 
| [37:33] | Mom… what are you do… | 妈妈 你在做什么 | 
| [37:35] | Mom, stop… | 妈妈 住手 | 
| [37:42] | You guys try to find Stiles and Lydia. | 你们去找斯泰尔斯还有莉迪亚 | 
| [37:43] | I’m gonna find my mom. | 我去找我妈 | 
| [39:20] | Come on.Come on.Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 | 
| [39:36] | Wait. What is that? | 等等 那是什么 | 
| [39:37] | A bronchodilator. It’ll work. | 支气管扩张剂 会有用的 | 
| [39:44] | Malia, come on! | 玛丽亚 快点 | 
| [39:46] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [40:20] | We never should have read that book. | 我们真不该看那本书 | 
| [40:53] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 | 
| [40:56] | You can’t say anything. | 你不能说出去 | 
| [40:58] | Please, don’t say anything. | 拜托 别说 | 
| [41:01] | Why not? | 为什么不能 | 
| [41:04] | Because I never said anything about Donovan. | 因为我从没说过多诺万的事 |