时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Stiles, don’t say anything. | 斯泰尔斯 别说 |
[00:06] | – Why not? – Because I never said anything about donovan. | -为什么不能 -因为我从没说过多诺万的事 |
[00:12] | Chimeras. | 奇美拉 |
[00:14] | Just close your eyes for three seconds. | 你只需要闭上眼睛三秒钟 |
[00:16] | She’s got this aura around her. | 她身上发光 |
[00:18] | I don’t know if I can trust her anymore. | 我不知道还能不能相信她了 |
[00:30] | I know what happened to Donovan. | 我知道多诺万怎么了 |
[00:32] | I know everything… | 我知道所有的一切 |
[00:38] | You don’t know anything. | 你并不知道所有的一切 |
[00:41] | I was there. | 我当时在那 |
[00:42] | I was at the library. | 在图书馆 |
[00:44] | Malia found the book. | 玛丽亚找到了那本书 |
[00:46] | She was texting us to see where you were. | 她当时发短信让我们去看看你在哪 |
[00:47] | She said she left you at the library. | 她说她走的时候你在图书馆 |
[00:50] | I told her I was close. | 我跟她说我就在附近 |
[00:51] | When I got there, I heard the scaffolding come down. | 我到那的时候 听见了脚手架倒下的声音 |
[00:54] | You saw him? | 你看见他了 |
[00:55] | Just the body. | 只看见了尸体 |
[01:00] | I watched you come out. | 我看着你出来了 |
[01:03] | I was gonna say something, but then I saw the cop car. | 我本打算说话 可后来我看见了警车 |
[01:08] | And the body was gone. | 然后尸体就不见了 |
[01:12] | I don’t know who took him. | 我不知道是谁拿走了 |
[01:13] | I only saw what you saw, | 我看见的和你一样 |
[01:14] | And I didn’t say anything because you didn’t. | 我什么都没说是因为你也什么都没说 |
[01:22] | That’s not an ambulance, is it? | 那不是救护车 对吧 |
[01:27] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[01:31] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能把他留在这 |
[01:33] | Fine. All right, let’s take him. | 好吧 把他带走 |
[01:36] | Someone’s stealing the bodies anyway, right? | 反正有人在偷尸体 对吧 |
[01:39] | Here’s our chance to find out who. | 这就是我们找出那个人的机会 |
[01:42] | Stiles, come on. | 斯泰尔斯 快点 |
[01:44] | We gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[01:46] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[01:47] | In self-defense. | 那是正当防卫 |
[01:49] | He was going to kill you and me. | 他当时要杀了你和我 |
[01:52] | If we stay, | 如果我们留在这 |
[01:53] | we’re either going to have to tell the truth | 我们要么得说出实情 |
[01:54] | or we’re going to need a pretty convincing story. | 要么就得编一个令人信服的故事 |
[02:01] | It’s your choice. | 你来决定 |
[02:03] | I’m not going to ask you to lie to your dad. | 我不会要你对你老爸说谎的 |
[02:07] | Don’t worry. I’ve had plenty of practice. | 别担心 这方面我很熟练 |
[02:17] | Hayden… Hayden, wait. | 海登 海登 等等 |
[02:19] | Asking me to close my eyes was weird. | 让我闭上眼睛已经很奇怪了 |
[02:20] | Sticking a glow stick in my face, even weirder. | 用荧光棒照我就更诡异了 |
[02:22] | But werewolves and Dead Doctors? | 还说什么狼人和死亡博士 |
[02:24] | – Dread Doctors. – Whatever. | -是恐怖博士 -随便吧 |
[02:25] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[02:27] | What if I could prove it to you? | 要是我能向你证明行不行 |
[02:28] | – Prove what? – This. | -证明什么 -这个 |
[03:17] | Your condition improves. | 你的情况好多了 |
[04:33] | Hayden… | 海登 |
[04:34] | Hayden… | 海登 |
[04:37] | Hayden… | 海登 |
[04:48] | Come… come on! | 来啊 快点 |
[05:35] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[05:37] | His name’s Josh. | 他叫乔什 |
[05:39] | He was a junior. | 高三的 |
[05:49] | Which one did it? The one with the cane? | 哪一个干的 那个有手杖的吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:54] | What are we going to do with him? | 要把他怎么处理 |
[05:56] | We can’t just set the alarm and leave. | 我们不能定好警报就离开 |
[05:57] | That’s how Tracy disappeared. | 特蕾西就是那样不见的 |
[05:59] | Someone’s got to stay here with him. | 有人得留下看着他 |
[06:04] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[06:09] | It’s not like I had a big Saturday night planned. | 反正我周六晚上也没事做 |
[06:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[06:17] | Another one. | 又一个 |
[06:19] | Another chimera. | 又一个奇美拉 |
[06:26] | Hayden? It’s Scott. | 海登 我是斯科特 |
[06:29] | I know that you’re scared, but we just… | 我知道你很害怕 不过我们只是… |
[06:31] | we want to help. | 我们只是想帮你 |
[06:37] | I can hear her heart beating. | 我能听见她的心跳 |
[06:38] | She’s really freaked out. What happened? | 她真的吓坏了 发生了什么 |
[06:40] | She was okay when we got here. | 我们到这里的时候她还很好 |
[06:41] | I went to text you for two seconds | 我就去给你发了条短信 |
[06:42] | and she locked herself in. | 然后她就把自己锁在里面了 |
[06:44] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[06:46] | She’s definitely a chimera? | 你肯定她是奇美拉吗 |
[06:48] | She said she heard a voice saying, | 她说听到一个声音在说 |
[06:49] | “Your condition improves.” | “你的情况好多了” |
[06:52] | Okay, that’s unsettling. | 真够吓人的 |
[06:54] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[06:55] | This is Stiles. | 我是斯泰尔斯 |
[06:56] | Your sister works for my dad down at the station. | 你姐姐在警局 是我爸爸的部下 |
[06:59] | Look, just open the door, okay? You can trust us. | 打开门 好吗 相信我们 |
[07:06] | We just need to tell you the truth, Hayden. | 我们只想告诉你真相 海登 |
[07:08] | And that kind of thing usually is better face-to-face. | 而真相最好当面说 |
[07:10] | Listen, either you’re gonna unlock the door | 听我说 你要是不开门 |
[07:12] | or I’m gonna have to break it open. | 我就只能撞开了 |
[07:14] | It’s okay if you don’t want to talk, | 你不想聊也没关系 |
[07:16] | or if you’re not ready to believe us. | 没准备好相信我们也没关系 |
[07:17] | But I just… | 但我… |
[07:20] | I gotta know that you’re okay in there. | 我需要知道你没事 |
[07:44] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[07:52] | Was this really necessary on a Saturday morning, dad? | 周六一大早 真的有必要这样吗老爸 |
[07:55] | Thank you for your help, Kira. | 谢谢你来帮忙 吉良 |
[07:57] | Not like you gave me a choice, | 虽然是迫于无奈 |
[07:59] | but sure. | 不过算了 |
[08:05] | There’s one more in the car. | 车里还有一箱 |
[08:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[08:25] | Mom? What the hell? | 妈妈 你干什么 |
[08:31] | Kira. Where’s your sword? | 吉良 你的剑呢 |
[08:33] | I, um… I think I left it… | 我 我好像… |
[08:44] | Mom, this isn’t what I would call | 妈妈 现在这情况 |
[08:46] | quality mother-daughter time. | 可称不上是母女谈心 |
[08:47] | Kira, | 吉良 |
[08:50] | defend yourself. | 注意防守 |
[09:51] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[09:53] | Kira! | 吉良 |
[10:04] | I could’ve killed you! | 我差点就杀了你 |
[10:06] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[10:08] | The fox inside you. | 是你体内的狐狸 |
[10:35] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[10:41] | You’re Mason, right? | 你叫梅森对吗 |
[10:43] | Yeah. You’re Corey. | 对 你是科里 |
[10:47] | You saw Lucas that night. | 那天晚上你看到了卢卡斯 |
[10:49] | My friend said he saw you talking to him. | 我朋友说看到你跟他说话 |
[10:52] | Yeah, uh… | 对 |
[10:53] | I met him | 那天晚上 |
[10:55] | that night. He was, uh, really cool. | 刚认识的 他很酷 |
[10:58] | Look, I’m sorry about what happened. | 发生的一切我也很遗憾 |
[11:01] | Did he say anything? | 他有说什么吗 |
[11:02] | About me? About what happened? | 关于我 关于发生的事 |
[11:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:06] | I mean, I already told the cops everything I know. | 我已经把知道的一切都告诉警方了 |
[11:09] | Which wasn’t much. | 虽然知道得不多 |
[11:11] | I’m… I’m really sorry. | 我 真的很抱歉 |
[11:29] | We’re back to telluric currents? | 又要开始研究地脉了吗 |
[11:31] | If the dread doctors didn’t like coming into Eichen House | 如果恐怖博士因为地脉的影响 |
[11:32] | because of them, maybe we can use them to protect Hayden. | 无法进入艾兴之屋 那我们可以用地脉来保护海登 |
[11:34] | Okay, so, besides Eichen, | 除了艾兴 |
[11:36] | where’s the strongest convergence? | 还有哪里地脉最集中 |
[11:38] | We’re standing on it. | 就在脚下 |
[11:39] | You want to hide her in the high school? For how long? | 你想把她藏在学校吗 藏多久 |
[11:42] | If we have to, all night. | 如果必要的话 一整晚 |
[11:46] | Liam convinced Hayden | 利亚姆说服了海登 |
[11:47] | not to say anything to her sister yet. | 先别跟她姐姐说 |
[11:48] | She’s working a double tonight, | 她在加班 |
[11:49] | and she thinks hayden’s staying at a friend’s. | 以为海登在朋友家过夜 |
[11:53] | But it’s just a school though. | 但这里只是学校 |
[11:55] | You know, it’s not exactly a fortress. | 并不是什么堡垒 |
[11:56] | Lydia’s got an idea for that. | 莉迪亚有主意 |
[11:58] | Remember how Valack quoted Tesla? | 记不记得瓦拉克曾引用泰斯拉的一句话 |
[12:00] | Frequency and vibration. | 频率和振动 |
[12:01] | She thinks he wasn’t saying that just to sound smart. | 她觉得他不是说出来装逼的 |
[12:04] | She thinks maybe it was a clue. | 那似乎是一个线索 |
[12:06] | To do what? | 什么线索 |
[12:07] | Disrupt their frequency. | 打乱他们的频率 |
[12:09] | Parrish took three cell phone jammers from the station. | 帕里什从警局取了三个手机信号屏蔽器 |
[12:12] | He thinks he can broaden their range of frequency. | 他觉得这样可以扩大频率范围 |
[12:15] | It’s a long shot, | 虽然很渺茫 |
[12:18] | but it’s the best we’ve got right now. | 但我们别无选择 |
[12:20] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[12:24] | Um, well, you’ll come to the school with us. | 你跟我们一起去学校 |
[12:27] | We’re going to need all the help that we can get, | 我们需要动用所有的力量 |
[12:28] | so bring your belt. | 你记得带腰带来 |
[12:30] | Actually, I think I lost it again. | 我好像又把它丢了 |
[12:33] | Oh, well, I’ll help you find it. | 好吧 我帮你找 |
[12:35] | You think you left it here? | 你丢在这儿了吗 |
[12:36] | Scott, it’s okay. | 斯科特 没事的 |
[12:41] | Last time I was around telluric currents, | 上次我在地脉附近 |
[12:43] | things didn’t go so well. | 帮了倒忙 |
[12:45] | Yeah well, this is the school. | 今晚是在学校啊 |
[12:46] | You’re there every day. | 你天天都在学校 |
[12:48] | It’s not the same. | 这次情况不一样 |
[12:49] | I made it worse by being at Eichen. | 在艾兴之屋我纯粹在帮倒忙 |
[12:53] | They used me to get inside. | 他们利用我进去了 |
[12:56] | I think I need to figure out what’s going on with me | 我出手帮忙之前 得先搞清楚 |
[12:57] | before I try helping anyone else. | 我身上到底怎么回事 |
[13:01] | Kira… | 吉良… |
[13:37] | Just be careful, okay? | 小心点儿 好吗 |
[13:51] | If this works tonight, | 如果今晚的计划起效了 |
[13:53] | what happens tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[13:55] | Are you gonna keep trying to find places to hide her? | 你们要继续把她藏起来吗 |
[13:57] | No. | 不 |
[14:00] | If this works tonight, | 如果计划起效 |
[14:03] | We’re gonna catch one of them. | 我们会抓住一个恐怖博士 |
[14:24] | Checking up on me? | 来查我吗 |
[14:30] | You can’t tell me you don’t want to know | 你不可能不想知道 |
[14:31] | who’s taking the bodies. | 是谁带走了尸体 |
[14:32] | Inconsequential. | 无关紧要 |
[14:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:37] | You don’t care that someone’s running off | 你不在意有人带走了你这些 |
[14:39] | with your little failed science experiments? | 失败的科学试验品吗 |
[14:44] | You already know who’s taking them. | 你已经知道是谁了吧 |
[14:48] | Did you forget that you were supposed to be | 你是不是忘了你应该 |
[14:49] | keeping me in the loop on everything? | 把所有信息共享给我 |
[14:51] | Inconsequential. | 无关紧要 |
[14:53] | Not to me! | 对我来说不是 |
[15:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:07] | Whoever’s stealing the bodies probably isn’t going to do it | 有我们看着 那个偷尸体的家伙 |
[15:09] | while we’re standing guard over one of them. | 可能就不打算来偷了 |
[15:11] | So you’ve got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[15:31] | What happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[15:33] | We wait. | 我们等着 |
[15:35] | You want to take shifts watching? | 你想轮流看着吗 |
[15:37] | No, no. I want to spend some quality time with you. | 不不 我想好好跟你聊聊 |
[15:42] | Sounds good to me. | 我没问题啊 |
[16:04] | The balance of power inside you is in conflict. | 你体内的力量平衡出现冲突了 |
[16:08] | The struggle between the fox | 在人和狐妖之间 |
[16:11] | and the human. | 摇摆不定 |
[16:12] | Perhaps this will shift the power back into your hands. | 看看这样能不能让你拿回主动权 |
[16:19] | Are you in pain? | 疼吗 |
[16:22] | No. | 不 |
[16:23] | No, I’m fine. | 不疼 |
[16:36] | This book. | 这本书 |
[16:37] | This is what I keep coming back to, again and again. | 最后总是查到这里 |
[16:40] | – But still no leads? – Nothing. | -但还是没线索吗 -没有 |
[16:42] | Which makes me wonder if I’ve been coming at it | 所以我怀疑是不是 |
[16:43] | from the wrong direction. | 我查的方向错了 |
[16:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:46] | Well, the whole time I’ve been looking at this | 我一直看着这本书 |
[16:47] | and I’ve been thinking “Science fiction.” | 觉得是”科幻小说” |
[16:50] | But they’re not dread scientists. | 但他们其实不是恐怖的科学家 |
[16:53] | They’re dread doctors. | 他们是恐怖医生 |
[16:54] | So now you’re looking for a medical connection. | 所以你现在在找医疗领域里的联系 |
[16:57] | Or medical condition. | 或者说身体状况 |
[16:59] | Something that Tracy, Lucas and Donovan | 特蕾西 卢卡斯和多诺万之间 |
[17:01] | could’ve all had in common. | 可能会有的共同点 |
[17:02] | You’re not asking me to hand over medical files | 你不会是要我在没有法院命令的情况下 |
[17:04] | without a court order, are you? | 偷偷给你医疗文件吧 |
[17:06] | I would never ask you to do that. | 我永远不会这么为难你 |
[17:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:10] | Because they may take away this key card | 因为他们可能会拿走这张电子卡 |
[17:14] | which allows me access to medical records. | 没有这卡就无法查看医疗记录了 |
[17:17] | Do you want to see how the key card works? | 你想看看怎么用它吗 |
[17:20] | I would love to see how the key card works. | 我很想看看 |
[17:23] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[17:30] | We’re betting our lives on these? | 我们的小命就拴在这些东西上吗 |
[17:32] | I think we’re betting Hayden’s life on them. | 应该说是海登的小命 |
[17:34] | Yeah, well, I’m glad I brought my gun. | 是啊 还好我带了枪来 |
[18:28] | Is it me | 是我 |
[18:30] | or is Liam not aware of the second part of the plan? | 还是利亚姆没有搞懂计划的第二部分 |
[18:34] | I’m still not sure if there’s going to be a second part. | 我都不太确定是否会有第二部分 |
[18:37] | Or if it’s going to work. | 或者这到底有没有用 |
[19:06] | You still wondering why I haven’t said anything to Scott? | 你还在想为什么我还没和斯科特说吗 |
[19:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:12] | You think I’ve got some kind of ulterior motive. | 你认为我有些不可告人的目的 |
[19:15] | More than likely. | 非常有可能 |
[19:16] | Would you believe me if I said all I want… | 如果我说我只想要 |
[19:21] | all I’ve ever wanted is for you guys to trust me? | 一直只是想要你们相信我 你会信吗 |
[19:23] | Nope. | 不 |
[19:25] | So you’re here because you’re never going to trust me. | 所以你留在这里是因为坚决不信任我 |
[19:28] | Yep. Glad we had this talk. | 没错 聊得很愉快 |
[19:35] | You know who you remind me of? | 你知道你让我想起了谁吗 |
[19:37] | Theo, I don’t care. | 西奥 我不关心 |
[19:39] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[19:43] | She was smarter than everyone too. | 她也是非常聪明 |
[19:47] | And a pain in the ass like you. | 也和你一样让我非常头疼 |
[19:50] | But she always looked out for me. | 但是她总会照顾我 |
[19:55] | The same way you look out for Scott. | 就像你照顾斯科特一样 |
[20:02] | You know, I was the one that found her body. | 你知道 她的尸体是我找到的 |
[20:07] | She’d fallen into a creek, | 她掉下了悬崖 |
[20:10] | broken her leg. | 摔断了腿 |
[20:16] | They told us she would’ve been okay | 他们告诉我如果那天不是 |
[20:17] | if it wasn’t one of the coldest nights of the year. | 冬天最冷的一天的话 她就可以活下来 |
[20:20] | If it wasn’t for the hypothermia. | 如果不是体温过低的话 |
[20:25] | And when I found her, | 当我找到她时 |
[20:27] | all I could think was that I should’ve known. | 我脑子里所想的全是 我应该想到的 |
[20:34] | That I should’ve been looking out for her. | 我应该留心照顾她的 |
[20:38] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要和我说这个 |
[20:40] | I’m telling you because even if you don’t trust me | 我告诉你这个 是因为即使你不信任我 |
[20:42] | and even if you don’t like me, | 即使你不喜欢我 |
[20:44] | I’m still going to be looking out for you. | 我还是会照顾你的 |
[20:55] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[21:17] | – There’s a full moon coming. – I know. | -马上要满月了 -我知道 |
[21:19] | I put that up there when I realized | 我贴这个是为了提醒自己 |
[21:21] | just how much bigger the job had gotten. | 现在我们的工作范围已经有多大了 |
[21:26] | You don’t think he’s still alive, do you? | 你觉得他凶多吉少了 对吗 |
[21:28] | I wish I could say yes. | 我希望他还活着 |
[21:30] | You wish? | 你希望 |
[21:32] | Isn’t this the kid that threatened to stab you? | 难道不是他威胁说要杀了你吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:36] | But he was just a kid. | 但他还是个孩子 |
[21:38] | More than anything else, | 更重要的是 |
[21:42] | a victim of circumstance. | 他是这环境下的牺牲品 |
[21:47] | The day his father was shot, | 在他父亲被枪杀的那天 |
[21:50] | Donovan jumped on his motorcycle to get to him. | 多诺万跳上他的摩托车想要抓凶手 |
[21:53] | He was hit by a car two blocks from the hospital. | 他在离医院两个街区的地方被车撞了 |
[21:58] | So, when his father was finding out | 所以 当他父亲被发现 |
[21:59] | that a bullet had severed his spine, | 子弹已经截断了他的脊椎时 |
[22:02] | Donovan was being wheeled into surgery for internal bleeding. | 多诺万也因为内出血被推进了急诊室 |
[22:06] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[22:09] | Didn’t you say something about a skin graft? | 你是不是说了什么关于植皮手术之类的 |
[22:12] | Yeah, that was Tracy. Uh… | 是的 那是特蕾西 |
[22:22] | Donovan had one too. | 多诺万也有一个 |
[22:28] | Don’t worry, you learn to control it. | 别担心 你会学会控制的 |
[22:32] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[22:34] | I wasn’t bitten by a wolf. I was… | 我不是被狼咬了 我是 |
[22:37] | Somebody’s science experiment. | 某个人的科学实验品 |
[22:42] | This is so bizarre. | 真的很奇怪 |
[22:45] | I know, | 我知道 |
[22:47] | but you’re gonna be okay. | 但你会没事的 |
[22:50] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:54] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[22:59] | You’re Hayden. | 你是海登 |
[23:06] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[23:09] | if you get me out of this, | 如果你能让我顺利脱身 |
[23:11] | I’ll forget all about the sixth grade. | 六年级的事我就当没发生过 |
[23:56] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[23:57] | I was just thinking since we can’t use our phones, | 我在想 既然手机不能用了 |
[23:59] | we can’t check in on Stiles and Theo. | 我们就联系不到斯泰尔斯和西奥了 |
[24:01] | – I didn’t even think about that. – Me either. | -我还真没想这一点 -我也是 |
[24:05] | So we’re standing here waiting for guys in masks | 所以我们在这里等着 |
[24:07] | and breathing tubes to show up. | 带面具和呼吸罩的人出现 |
[24:09] | But who or what are Stiles and Theo waiting for? | 那么斯泰尔斯和西奥在等什么 |
[24:19] | You know, I saw his teeth. | 我看见他的牙了 |
[24:23] | Donovan. | 多诺万 |
[24:25] | He was a, uh… | 他是… |
[24:26] | wendigo, wasn’t he? | 他是雪怪 不是吗 |
[24:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:30] | That’s the cannibal one, right? | 食人族 是吗 |
[24:33] | Native American. | 印第安人 |
[24:34] | The myth says that if you ate human flesh, | 传说如果吃了人肉 |
[24:36] | your punishment was to turn into a creature | 就会被惩罚变成 |
[24:38] | that constantly craved it. | 靠吃人肉为生的东西 |
[24:42] | That’s a pretty judgmental myth. | 这传说真是有待考证 |
[24:44] | Well, I didn’t make it up. | 又不是我编的 |
[24:45] | What if it was the only way to survive? | 如果这是唯一生存的方式怎么办 |
[24:48] | I mean, you ever hear of the Donner party? | 听说过当纳聚会吗[美国史上食人传说] |
[24:50] | I’m pretty sure they didn’t turn into wendigos. | 我确定他们没有变成雪怪 |
[24:51] | Well, they didn’t live in Beacon Hills. | 他们又不住在比肯山 |
[24:55] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[24:57] | So what’s the punishment for killing a chimera? | 那杀掉一个奇美拉有什么惩罚 |
[25:01] | You spend five hours in the car with Theo Raeken. | 你就得和西奥·瑞肯在车里待上五个小时 |
[25:08] | Like I know what my punishment is. | 我知道我的惩罚是什么 |
[25:13] | I’m gonna lose my best friend. | 我会失去我最好的朋友 |
[25:18] | I’m gonna lose Scott. | 我会失去斯科特 |
[25:25] | Ken! | 肯恩 |
[26:38] | What were you going to do with these? | 你拿这些干什么 |
[26:39] | Brought them just in case. | 以防万一 |
[26:40] | In case of what? | 万一什么 |
[26:41] | In case we had a chance to catch one of them. | 万一我们有机会能抓住他们其中一个 |
[26:45] | If we can’t make the school a fortress, | 如果我们没能把学校守住 |
[26:47] | then maybe we can make it a trap. | 也许我们能把这变成一个陷阱 |
[26:49] | They’re coming for her, | 他们是冲她来的 |
[26:51] | Doesn’t that mean she’s the bait? | 这是在拿她当诱饵吗 |
[28:30] | Parrish? Where’s he going? | 帕里什 他要去哪 |
[29:10] | Sorry, there is nothing. | 对不起 这什么都没有 |
[29:11] | No skin grafts for Lucas. | 没有卢卡斯皮肤移植的记录 |
[29:13] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[29:16] | What else is there? | 还有别的吗 |
[29:18] | The only other thing I noticed | 我唯一注意到的就是 |
[29:19] | that he was born with congenital glaucoma. | 他有先天性青光眼 |
[29:21] | But that’s nothing like a skin graft. | 但这和皮肤移植没关系 |
[29:23] | Okay, what do they do for that? The glaucoma? | 他们对那个做了什么 对青光眼 |
[29:25] | Uh, did he take medication? | 他接受什么药物治疗了吗 |
[29:27] | It says here they did | 这里说他们 |
[29:28] | a corneal transplant a few years ago. | 在几年前为他做过角膜移植手术 |
[29:30] | It’s a fairly routine outpatient procedure. | 就是一般的门诊手续 |
[29:33] | It was an allogeneic transplant | 用一位刚刚去世的捐赠者的角膜 |
[29:36] | taken from a recently deceased donor. | 做的同种异体移植手术 |
[29:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:45] | Tracy’s skin graft was allogeneic. | 特蕾西做的是同种异体皮肤移植手术 |
[29:48] | That means taken from individuals of the same species. | 就是从同一种生物身上所取得的 |
[29:54] | So was Donovan’s. | 多诺万的也是 |
[29:56] | Both skin grafts and the cornea were taken from outside donors. | 移植用的皮肤和角膜都是外部捐赠的 |
[30:00] | Donovan, Tracy and Lucas had two sets of DNA. | 多诺万 特蕾西和卢卡斯都有两组基因 |
[30:02] | Chimeras. | 奇美拉 |
[30:03] | Were all genetic chimeras to begin with. | 拿就是奇美拉基因的来源 |
[30:09] | Liam, we brought her here to protect her. | 利亚姆 我们把她带来这是为了保护她 |
[30:12] | And now she’s bait. | 但现在她是诱饵 |
[30:13] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[30:14] | No. No one’s bait. | 不是 没有人是诱饵 |
[30:17] | But we can’t be bodyguards to everyone every night. | 但我们没法每晚都守着谁 |
[30:19] | Then why aren’t we talking to Stiles’ dad? | 为什么我们不和斯泰尔斯的爸爸谈谈 |
[30:21] | Why aren’t we doing something better than hiding in a school? | 为什么我们不做点比躲在学校更聪明的事 |
[30:23] | Because we still don’t know anything about them | 因为我们仍然对他们本身 |
[30:24] | or what they want, okay? | 以及他们想要什么一无所知 好吗 |
[30:27] | They’re winning | 他们就要赢了 |
[30:28] | and we don’t even know what the game is. | 我们却连他们在玩什么都不知道 |
[30:29] | What if they come in here and those things don’t work? | 要是他们来了这些东西都不管用怎么办 |
[30:32] | What if you have an asthma attack again? | 万一你又哮喘发作怎么办 |
[30:34] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[30:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:35] | This plan sucks! | 这个计划糟透了 |
[30:37] | You got a better one? | 你有更好的办法吗 |
[30:39] | Kids are dying! And she’s next. | 孩子们接连死去 她就是下一个 |
[30:43] | So, somebody has to do something. | 所以总得有人要做点什么 |
[30:44] | Somebody has to save everyone. | 总得有人要拯救大家 |
[30:45] | So somebody’s got to be the bait! | 所以就要有人去当诱饵 |
[31:05] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[31:11] | Promise me | 向我保证 |
[31:13] | you’ll do everything you can to save her. | 你会竭尽全力救她 |
[31:17] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[31:21] | Promise. | 你保证 |
[31:24] | I’ll do everything I can. | 我会竭尽所能 |
[31:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:30] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[31:32] | I think I might need a little help right now. | 我觉得我现在可能需要点帮助 |
[31:35] | I forgot my pills. | 我忘带药了 |
[31:37] | I have a bottle in my locker. I can get them, but… | 我柜子里有一瓶 我可以去拿 但是 |
[31:38] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿 |
[31:46] | What’s your combination? | 密码是多少 |
[31:56] | Hurry. I’ll keep watch. | 快 我盯梢 |
[33:04] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[33:09] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[33:11] | Kira. Kira, stop. | 吉良 吉良 住手 |
[33:13] | I am the messenger of death. | 我是死亡信使 |
[33:21] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[33:40] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[33:41] | Lydia? Thank God. I need your help. | 莉迪亚 谢天谢地 你得帮帮我 |
[33:45] | What do you need? | 怎么帮你 |
[33:48] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[33:49] | I need you to scream. | 我得让你尖叫 |
[34:31] | If Scott really gave up on you | 如果斯科特因为 |
[34:33] | for some piece of crap like Donovan, | 多诺万那种人而放弃你 |
[34:35] | then he wouldn’t be a True Alpha, would he? | 那他就不是真正的阿尔法狼 是吧 |
[34:37] | Or maybe that’s the definition of one, | 或许是个不能 |
[34:39] | someone who doesn’t put up with murder. | 忍受谋杀的人下的定义 |
[34:41] | It sounds like you guys need to look up justifiable homicide. | 你们好像得查查正当防卫的意思 |
[34:44] | Did you seriously just say that to the son of a cop? | 你和一个警察的儿子说这种话吗 |
[34:46] | A werewolf’s eyes are supposed to change color | 当你夺走一个无辜生命时 |
[34:48] | when you take an innocent life. | 狼人的眼睛应该变色 |
[34:51] | Do these look blue to you? | 你觉得这是蓝色吗 |
[34:55] | It was self-defense. | 那对你我来说 |
[34:58] | For me and for you. | 都是正当防卫 |
[34:59] | Or maybe you just don’t feel all that bad about it. | 可能只是你感觉不到愧疚 |
[35:02] | You can’t say one life is objectively | 客观来说 你不能讲一条人命 |
[35:04] | less innocent than another one. | 是否比另一条更无辜 |
[35:05] | What if they turn blue ’cause you feel guilty? | 如果你感到愧疚 眼色就变蓝了呢 |
[35:07] | So it’s up to interpretation? | 所以跟个人理解有关 |
[35:08] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能是的 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:11] | Then here’s my interpretation | 我个人关于你和多诺万 |
[35:12] | of what happened with you and Donovan. | 发生的事情的理解就是 |
[35:15] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[35:20] | Did you feel bad about it? | 你感觉很糟吗 |
[35:23] | Not now. I mean right then. | 不是说现在 而是当时 |
[35:25] | Right when it happened. | 事情发生的时候 |
[35:27] | What were you thinking the moment you knew he was dead | 当你意识到他死了 没办法救的时候 |
[35:29] | and there was no saving him? | 你是怎么想的 |
[35:37] | One word… | 一个词 |
[35:40] | good. | 很好 |
[35:56] | What? | 什么 |
[35:58] | A scent. | 有气味 |
[36:02] | Like smoke. Like something burning. | 像烟味 有东西烧着了 |
[37:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:28] | Better than ever. | 好极了 |
[37:35] | It healed. | 愈合了 |
[37:38] | Didn’t it? | 是吧 |
[37:53] | Hayden, did you hear that? | 海登 你听到了吗 |
[37:57] | They’re here, aren’t they? | 他们在这里 是吧 |
[37:59] | They’re in the school. | 他们在学校里 |
[38:07] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[38:10] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[38:46] | We are on a frequency you can’t possibly imagine. | 我们在一个你们想不到的频率 |
[39:09] | The body… | 尸体 |
[39:11] | the body’s gone. | 尸体不见了 |
[39:21] | Sorry. Sorry. I was trying to help. | 抱歉 抱歉 我只是想帮你 |
[39:24] | Liam said pain… | 利亚姆说疼痛 |
[39:25] | he said it makes you human. | 他说疼痛能让你变回人型 |
[39:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[39:31] | I found another chimera. | 我找到另一只奇美拉了 |
[39:32] | His name’s Corey. | 他叫科里 |
[39:34] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[39:36] | Where’s Liam and Hayden? | 利亚姆和海登呢 |
[39:40] | They’re gone. | 他们不见了 |
[39:41] | Hayden and Liam are gone. | 海登和利亚姆不见了 |
[40:12] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[40:32] | No, no, no. Don’t… | 不 不 别 |
[40:34] | Don’t hurt her! | 别伤害她 |
[40:40] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[40:46] | Hayden! | 海登 |
[40:50] | Hayden. Hayden. | 海登 海登 |
[40:54] | Hayden. | 海登 |