时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | It’s him. He’s the one taking the bodies. | 是他 是他带走了尸体 |
[00:04] | Then I think I know where he’s taking them. | 那我想我知道他把尸体带到哪去了 |
[00:06] | Someone is trying to make | 有人一直想要用 |
[00:07] | supernatural creatures with non-supernatural means. | 非超自然的方法创造超自然生物 |
[00:09] | It’s only really over when it starts turning silver… | 当你的伤口开始流出银色的东西时就完了 |
[00:11] | That’s when they know you’re really a failure. | 那时他们就会知道你是失败品 |
[00:14] | Kira, I don’t want you to leave. | 吉良 我不想你走 |
[00:15] | And I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 但我不想伤害任何人 |
[00:16] | Something’s changed. | 感觉变了 |
[00:17] | And I think it’s because of me. | 我觉得是因为我 |
[00:19] | And I don’t know how to fix it. | 但我不知道该怎么补救 |
[00:28] | 请勿超过 推荐剂量 | |
[00:31] | My asthma is back. | 我的哮喘病又复发了 |
[00:35] | I’m not sure how, but it came back. | 我不知道怎么回事 但确实是复发了 |
[00:37] | Just as bad as it used to be. | 和以前一样严重 |
[00:38] | So now, I keep my inhaler on me all of the time. | 所以现在 我随时都带着吸入器 |
[00:41] | Just like I used to. | 就像以前一样 |
[00:42] | And it’s been five days. | 已经五天了 |
[00:44] | We haven’t seen any new chimeras, | 我们没发现新的奇美拉 |
[00:45] | and we haven’t seen The Dread Doctors. | 也没看到恐怖博士 |
[00:48] | We all go to school, | 我们都会去上学 |
[00:49] | pretending like nothing’s happened. | 装作什么都没发生一样 |
[00:52] | But everyone seems to know. | 可是大家似乎都知道了 |
[00:54] | You just walk down the halls and no one’s smiling. | 穿过走廊时 没人对你微笑 |
[00:56] | No one’s laughing. | 没有笑声 |
[00:58] | You get the feeling that | 你能感觉到 |
[00:59] | everyone can sense that something’s coming. | 大家都知道有事情要发生了 |
[01:03] | They just don’t know what is, or | 他们只是不知道是什么 或者… |
[01:05] | how bad it’s going to be. | 不知道会有多么糟糕 |
[01:10] | Every time I feel like I should do something about it, | 每次觉得自己应该做点什么的时候 |
[01:11] | I find myself reaching for my inhaler. | 就会不由自主地去拿吸入器 |
[01:13] | Like, I’m going to take a hit of it | 就好像 我吸一口 |
[01:15] | and, and come up with some brilliant solution | 然后就能想出好办法 |
[01:16] | on how to save everyone. | 拯救大家了 |
[01:18] | But I don’t know what to do. | 可是我不知道该怎么做 |
[01:21] | I don’t think anyone does. | 我想谁都不知道 |
[01:25] | Maybe that’s why no one’s really talking to each other. | 或许这就是大家互不理睬的原因吧 |
[01:29] | Sometimes we don’t even notice each other. | 有时我们甚至都看不到彼此 |
[01:38] | But I think some of us are okay with that. | 不过我想有的人觉得这样挺好 |
[01:40] | Because not talking makes it easier to keep secrets. | 因为不说话就更容易保守秘密 |
[01:52] | And I don’t know if anyone’s really lying about things. | 不过我不知道是不是有人真的在撒谎 |
[01:55] | Maybe it’s more like lies of omission. | 可能只是不经意的谎言 |
[02:00] | Maybe the worst lie is to Stilinski. | 可能我们骗斯蒂林斯的最严重 |
[02:02] | Because no one’s told him about Parrish yet. | 因为还没人告诉他有关帕里什的事 |
[02:08] | Then again, no one’s told Parrish either. | 而且 也没人告诉帕里什 |
[02:12] | He doesn’t seem to remember taking the bodies. | 他好像不记得自己拿走了尸体 |
[02:14] | And we think that he’s only really dangerous | 而且我们认为只有妨碍到他时 |
[02:16] | if you try to get in his way. | 他才会变得危险 |
[02:19] | If Stilinski knew the truth, | 如果斯蒂林斯知道了真相 |
[02:21] | he’d definitely get in his way. | 他肯定要去妨碍他 |
[02:23] | So Lydia and Stiles are trying to find the bodies, | 所以莉迪亚和斯泰尔斯正在找那些尸体 |
[02:25] | which means finding the nemeton. | 也就是找圣洞 |
[02:33] | They’re driving around, searching all of the woods. | 他们开车到处转 在树林里搜索 |
[02:35] | But the last time that we found this thing, | 可是上次我们找到这东西时 |
[02:37] | three of us had almost drowned in ice water. | 我们三个人差点淹死在冰水里 |
[02:43] | We’re not the only ones looking for chimeras… | 不是只有我们在找奇美拉 |
[02:47] | Stilinski’s got everyone looking for the next target. | 斯蒂林斯让所有警察去找下一个目标 |
[02:49] | Questioning anyone who’s a genetic chimera. | 询问每一个基因上属于奇美拉的人 |
[02:51] | Anyone who’s got two sets of DNA. | 有两套DNA的人 |
[02:55] | No one really knows what they’re looking for. | 没人知道到底该找什么 |
[02:58] | Some think it’s a serial killer. | 有人认为是连环杀手 |
[03:02] | Some probably know it’s worse. | 有人也许知道比这更严重 |
[03:07] | The two chimeras that we know about, Hayden and Corey… | 我们认识的两个奇美拉 海登和科里 |
[03:13] | They’re both doing okay. | 他们都还好 |
[03:17] | Actually, better than okay. | 其实 是很好 |
[03:18] | They’re healing faster and getting stronger. | 他们愈合得更快了 而且更强壮了 |
[03:22] | They don’t need our help. | 他们不需要我们的帮助 |
[03:32] | And I don’t think they’d want it anyway. | 估计也不想要我们的帮助 |
[03:36] | I still haven’t heard from Kira. | 我还是没有吉良的消息 |
[03:40] | And I’m getting more and more worried about Deaton. | 我越来越担心德亚顿了 |
[03:46] | I know something’s coming. | 我知道有事要发生 |
[03:48] | And all I can think about is | 但是我一直在想 |
[03:49] | how good am I going to be if I can’t even breathe? | 如果我都无法正常呼吸 还怎么应对 |
[03:55] | You sound like you’re trying to apologize. | 你这是在道歉吗 |
[03:57] | You came back looking for an Alpha. | 你是回来找阿尔法的 |
[03:59] | I guess I’m sorry that you found me. | 很抱歉你找到的是我 |
[04:02] | I’m not sorry. | 我不觉得抱歉 |
[04:04] | You still want to be part of the pack? | 你还愿意当族群的一员吗 |
[04:06] | Scott, I’m with you. | 斯科特 我跟定你了 |
[04:09] | For better or worse. | 不问成败 同甘共苦 |
[04:11] | Trust me. There’s gonna be worse. | 相信我 绝对是苦多一些 |
[04:15] | I’m counting on it. | 那就说定了 |
[05:10] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[05:14] | Are you listening to me? I said I need more time. | 你听到了吗 我说需要更多时间 |
[05:17] | Perigee-syzygy. | 近地点朔望 |
[05:20] | The supermoon. | 超级月亮 |
[05:22] | We’ll know at the perigee-syzygy. | 近地点朔望的时候再说 |
[05:29] | But what about Hayden? | 那海登呢 |
[05:30] | Failure. | 失败品 |
[05:31] | No, no, no. Not to me. | 不 对我来说不是 |
[05:32] | Failure compromises the experiment pool. | 失败品会干扰实验 |
[05:37] | I kept Scott out of your way. | 我让斯科特不干扰你的计划 |
[05:39] | I did everything you wanted. | 一切都按照你的计划进行 |
[05:40] | Now, I need Hayden alive. | 我要海登活着 |
[05:42] | Inconsequential. | 她无足轻重 |
[05:44] | You promised me a pack. | 你保证过会给我一个族群 |
[05:46] | We promised you nothing. | 我们什么都没保证 |
[05:48] | I need her alive! | 我要她活着 |
[06:08] | Only until the perigee-syzygy. | 地点朔望的时候再说 |
[06:24] | This definitely doesn’t look like an operating theater. | 这影院一点都不像正常营业的 |
[06:28] | Maybe it’s more like a remote field station. | 更像是荒废的野外站点 |
[06:31] | I’m starting to wonder if maybe we’re wasting our time | 我觉得我们找潜在的奇美拉 |
[06:33] | looking for potential chimeras, | 可能是浪费时间 |
[06:37] | when maybe, we should be looking for the failures. | 也许我们应该找失败品 |
[06:40] | How do we do that? | 怎么找 |
[06:41] | We equip every available deputy with a UV light. | 每个警员都要配备紫外线灯 |
[06:45] | What’s UV going to show us? | 紫外线灯能干什么 |
[06:49] | Mercury. | 是水银 |
[06:52] | I’ll see you second period for history, okay? | 第二个课间见 一起去上历史课 |
[06:54] | Then lunch. | 然后吃饭 |
[06:56] | I have math after that. | 之后我要上数学 |
[06:58] | So, I’ll find you at the bell. | 那就下课时见 |
[07:03] | They only come out after dark though, right? | 他们晚上才出来 对吧 |
[07:07] | You don’t have to check on me every period. | 你不用每次课间都来看我 |
[07:10] | I want to. | 我想这样 |
[07:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[07:45] | Don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉别人 |
[07:48] | You can’t tell anyone. | 不能告诉别人 |
[08:01] | It’s almost like this thing doesn’t want to be found. | 这东西好像在躲着我们 |
[08:03] | Maybe it knows we’re late for class. | 也许它知道我们要迟到了 |
[08:06] | Because we’ve been here twice. | 因为我们已经来这里两次了 |
[08:09] | Crap. | 该死 |
[08:11] | Can we talk to Parrish now? | 能跟帕里什聊聊吗 |
[08:12] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[08:13] | If the nemeton’s covered in bodies, | 如果圣洞堆满了尸体 |
[08:15] | Shouldn’t you be able to find them? | 那你不是能找到吗 |
[08:16] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我 -没错 你 |
[08:17] | That’s what you do. | 你不就是干这个的吗 |
[08:18] | You’re the banshee, you find the bodies. | 你是报丧女妖 你来找尸体 |
[08:20] | Well, the banshee’s having an off day, | 报丧女妖今天休假 |
[08:21] | so how about we talk to parrish? | 直接找帕里什谈吧 |
[08:23] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[08:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:28] | Because one of the bodies… | 因为其中一具尸体… |
[08:32] | One of them… One of them could be… | 其中一具… 可能是… |
[08:35] | Could be what? | 可能是什么 |
[08:38] | One of them could be a clue. | 可能是线索 |
[08:42] | I’m leaving now, Stiles. | 我走了 斯泰尔斯 |
[08:43] | I’m going to talk to Parrish | 我要去和帕里什谈谈 |
[08:44] | and tell him he’s the one taking the bodies. | 告诉他 就是他偷走了尸体 |
[08:48] | It’s always better when they know. | 这种事还是知道真相比较好 |
[08:51] | Well then, he should know he owes me a jeep. | 他也该知道他欠我一辆吉普车 |
[09:36] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在做什么 -没什么 |
[09:40] | Hey, Liam, just remember it’s a full moon tomorrow. | 利亚姆 记住明天是满月 |
[09:43] | And you’re probably already starting to feel it. | 你可能已经感觉到了 |
[09:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:46] | It’s a supermoon. | 是超级月亮 |
[09:47] | Which means it’s gonna be closer to the earth… | 也就是说它会离地球更近… |
[09:49] | Yeah, I… I know what it means. | 我知道是什么意思 |
[09:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:57] | Well, just remember, I’m here for you. | 记住 我随时都在 会帮你 |
[10:07] | You going to chain me to the tree again? | 你要再把我绑在树上吗 |
[10:10] | All I meant was, it might be a good idea if we stick together. | 我的意思是 我们待在一起会更好 |
[10:13] | So we can protect each other. | 这样我们能互相保护 |
[10:22] | We can’t protect anyone. | 我们无法保护任何人 |
[10:30] | You guys are sure that’s where Parrish is taking the bodies? | 你们确认帕里什把尸体放那儿了吗 |
[10:32] | Lydia says that’s what happens in his dream. | 莉迪亚说他梦到的就是那个地方 |
[10:34] | I mean, you know if Lydia finds the nemeton, | 我是说 如果莉迪亚发现了圣洞 |
[10:36] | she’s also going to find Donovan… | 她也会发现多诺万… |
[10:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:42] | She’s also going to find Josh. | 她也会发现乔什 |
[10:47] | You know what, maybe she should. | 也许她应该发现他们 |
[10:50] | I think things are different now for Scott. | 现在对斯科特来说情况不同了 |
[10:52] | Especially after what he did to Corey. | 尤其在他对科里那样做之后 |
[10:54] | I don’t think he’s going to blame us for defending ourselves. | 我觉得他不会因此责怪我们 毕竟我们是在自保 |
[10:58] | I know he won’t blame you. | 他肯定不会怪你 |
[11:33] | You’re getting stronger. | 你在越来越强壮 |
[11:35] | How strong am I supposed to get? | 我要变得有多强壮 |
[11:38] | Let’s find out. | 拭目以待吧 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 厉害 |
[11:55] | Does this mean I’m their success? | 所以我是成功品吗 |
[11:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:01] | But Scott might. | 但斯科特可能知道 |
[12:05] | I know the last time you saw him wasn’t his best day. | 我知道你们上次见面不太愉快 |
[12:10] | But he’s trying to help. | 但他是想帮你的 |
[12:13] | More than most people would. | 比大部分人都更想 |
[12:23] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[12:25] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[13:06] | Why are you telling me about library key cards? | 你为什么跟我说图书馆门卡的事 |
[13:08] | The system logged two names | 在我们接到报警电话的时候 |
[13:10] | right around the time of the 9-1-1 call. | 有两个人使用了门卡 |
[13:12] | Theo Raeken and your son, Stiles. | 西奥·瑞肯和你儿子 斯泰尔斯 |
[13:16] | You sure this kid’s guilty? | 你确定这孩子有罪吗 |
[13:18] | Absolutely. | 完全确定 |
[13:19] | Then all you got to do is wait. | 那你只需要等着 |
[13:20] | If they’re really guilty, | 如果他们真有罪 |
[13:22] | eventually they make a mistake. | 总会犯错的 |
[13:24] | They always make a mistake. | 总会露出马脚 |
[13:37] | – I need to talk to you about something. – You okay? | -我得和你说点事 -你没事吧 |
[13:39] | It’s not really about me. | 不是我的事 |
[13:41] | But it’s something I probably should’ve told you a long time ago. | 这事我很早以前就该告诉你了 |
[13:46] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[13:50] | It’s about Stiles. | 有关斯泰尔斯 |
[13:53] | Wait… Do you hear that? | 等等… 你听到了吗 |
[13:57] | Is that the police? | 是警察吗 |
[14:00] | It’s an ambulance. | 是救护车 |
[14:05] | He just started bleeding everywhere. I don’t… | 他突然就开始流血 我不… |
[14:09] | Don’t let them do it. | 别让他们那么做 |
[14:11] | Don’t let them kill me! | 别让他们杀了我 |
[14:12] | Scott, we have to follow them. | 斯科特 我们必须跟着他们 |
[14:14] | We gotta protect him, right? | 我们要保护他 不是吗 |
[14:17] | Scott, come on. | 斯科特 快啊 |
[14:20] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[14:23] | Scott, this is what you do. | 斯科特 这就是你做的事 |
[14:35] | It’s Corey, isn’t it? | 是科里对吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah. They’re taking him to the hospital. | 对 他们带他去医院了 |
[14:37] | That means I’m next. They’re coming for me. | 也就是说我是下一个 他们冲我来了 |
[14:39] | They’re coming for all of us, | 他们是冲我们所有人来的 |
[14:40] | which is why we have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[14:53] | Hey, what did you want to talk to me about? | 你刚才想和我说什么 |
[14:58] | It can wait. | 再说吧 |
[14:59] | If something’s wrong, you should tell me. | 如果出了什么事 你要告诉我 |
[15:01] | We’ve all got to start talking to each other again. | 我们又要开始彼此坦诚了 |
[15:05] | This might not be the best place to start, Scott. | 以这件事开始恐怕不太合适 斯科特 |
[15:08] | You think I’m going to be angry? | 你觉得我会生气吗 |
[15:10] | Not with me. | 不是生我的气 |
[15:11] | Theo, you can talk to me. | 西奥 你可以和我说 |
[15:19] | Open the glove compartment. | 打开贮物箱 |
[15:36] | It belonged to Stiles. | 这是斯泰尔斯的 |
[15:39] | He dropped it at the school. | 他掉在学里的 |
[15:42] | Dropped it when? | 什么时候掉的 |
[15:45] | When he killed Donovan. | 他杀死多诺万的时候 |
[15:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:59] | You know he hurt his shoulder, right? | 他伤了肩膀 你知道吧 |
[16:01] | You smelled the blood. | 你闻到了血腥味 |
[16:03] | That was the Jeep. | 是吉普车砸的 |
[16:03] | He said the Jeep’s hood fell on him. | 他说是引擎盖掉下来砸到了 |
[16:06] | No, no, no, that was Donovan. | 不不不 是多诺万干的 |
[16:08] | He went after Stiles at the library. | 他在图书馆追上了斯泰尔斯 |
[16:11] | I only saw the end of it. | 我只看到了最后一段 |
[16:13] | And when I saw what Stiles was doing… | 当我看到斯泰尔斯在做什么的时候 |
[16:14] | I couldn’t stop him. | 我无法阻止他 |
[16:18] | I shouldn’t… I shouldn’t be telling you this. | 我不应该… 这事不该我来告诉你 |
[16:20] | You should hear this from him… | 应该他亲自跟你说 |
[16:21] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[16:28] | I saw Donovan go down. | 我看见多诺万倒下了 |
[16:30] | Stiles hit him with the wrench, | 斯泰尔斯用扳手打他 |
[16:32] | And then, he just, he just kept hitting him. | 然后他不停地打他 |
[16:35] | Maybe it was because he… | 也许是因为… |
[16:36] | he threatened to kill his dad. | 因为他威胁要杀了他爸爸 |
[16:37] | Or maybe Stiles thought | 或者可能是斯泰尔斯认为 |
[16:38] | he had to keep going to defend himself, | 他需要继续自卫 |
[16:41] | but he just… he kept hitting him. | 但他… 他不停地击打他 |
[16:44] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:45] | He crushed that kid’s skull. | 他敲碎了那个孩子的头盖骨 |
[16:48] | I heard it cracking | 我听到了头骨破碎 |
[16:49] | and splintering. | 和裂开的声音 |
[16:51] | By the time I pulled Stiles off him, | 我把斯泰尔斯拉开的时候 |
[16:52] | Half of Donovan’s head was caved in. | 多诺万半个脑袋都凹进去了 |
[16:58] | It didn’t even look real. | 甚至不像真的了 |
[17:01] | I keep telling myself that it was self-defense… | 我不断告诉自己他这是为了自卫 |
[17:04] | It was self-defense, but… | 这是自卫 但是… |
[17:09] | Scott, I’m sorry. | 斯科特 我很抱歉 |
[17:11] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这种事情 |
[17:13] | And I’ve never seen anyone that angry. | 我从来没见过谁这么愤怒 |
[17:17] | You… you should talk to Stiles. | 你… 你应该和斯泰尔斯谈谈 |
[17:20] | You have to talk to him. | 你必须得和他谈谈 |
[17:25] | One of the more common biological weapons, anthrax, | 常见的生物武器之一 炭疽热 |
[17:28] | was used by Germany in World War I, | 在第一次世界大战期间被德国使用过 |
[17:31] | And in human experimentation | 在第二次世界大战期间 |
[17:33] | by the Japanese during World War II… | 日本人用它做了人体实验 |
[17:46] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[17:48] | Please close your computer. | 请关上电脑 |
[17:50] | I won’t ask again. | 我不会说第二遍了 |
[18:18] | Beth. Beth! | 贝丝 贝丝 |
[18:21] | Malia, if you need to use the restroom, | 玛丽亚 如果你想去厕所 |
[18:24] | it’s one at time. | 一次只能去一个人 |
[18:24] | And if you’re planning on leaving class, | 如果你想离开课堂 |
[18:27] | I’d consider your recent drop in grades. | 我会认为你最近对学习松懈了 |
[18:28] | – She needs help. – Not from you. | -她需要帮助 -不需要你的帮助 |
[18:32] | You know what’s going on. Don’t you? | 你知道现在的情况 对吗 |
[18:35] | I know that I’d like to see you | 我知道我想看到你 |
[18:37] | get through senior year with passing grades. | 分数及格 顺利毕业 |
[18:39] | You know more than that. | 你知道的比这更多 |
[18:46] | I think you need to focus more on your schoolwork. | 我想你更应该专注于你的学业 |
[18:49] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[18:55] | So, if this place is so important, | 如果这个地方这么重要 |
[18:57] | how come you didn’t want to show it to me before? | 为什么你之前都没有带我来过 |
[18:59] | Well, the problem is it’s not easy to find. | 好吧 问题是这个地方很难找到 |
[19:01] | Should we put it in the GPS? | 我们需要使用导航吗 |
[19:04] | Not exactly. | 不用 |
[19:06] | So, how are we going to find it? | 那我们要怎么找到那里 |
[19:10] | Because I don’t remember | 因为我可不记得 |
[19:10] | ever being anywhere near a giant tree stump. | 之前去过什么巨大的树桩那里 |
[19:14] | I think you’re already starting to remember. | 我觉得你已经开始想起来了 |
[19:16] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:18] | You just took a right turn. | 你刚刚右转了 |
[19:30] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[19:32] | – Are you okay? – Why are you talking to me? | -你还好吗 -你为什么要和我讲话 |
[19:34] | You don’t know me. | 你不认识我 |
[19:35] | You don’t know anything about my condition. | 你对我的情况一点都不了解 |
[19:37] | What? | 什么 |
[19:39] | – What do you mean? – My condition. | -你是什么意思 -我的情况 |
[19:41] | My condition. | 我的情况 |
[19:42] | My condition. | 我的情况 |
[19:44] | Hey, you don’t want to be alone… | 你不能一个人待着… |
[19:55] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:57] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[20:35] | They’re already here. | 他们已经来了 |
[20:42] | This wasn’t them. | 这不是他们干的 |
[20:45] | It was Corey. | 是科里 |
[21:16] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[21:17] | Hey. Hey. What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[21:21] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[21:24] | I hate losing like this. | 我讨厌就这样失败下去 |
[21:25] | I’m not like Scott. | 我和斯科特不一样 |
[21:26] | I can’t deal with another body. | 我无法再忍受又一具尸体 |
[21:29] | Another failure. | 又一个失败 |
[21:41] | Security’s still looking. | 保安还在找他 |
[21:43] | I haven’t seen anything either. | 我也没有看到什么 |
[21:52] | Now they’re here. | 现在他们来了 |
[23:00] | We better go. | 我们最好离开这里 |
[23:04] | We need to find Hayden. | 我们要找到海登 |
[23:08] | Lydia, for the love of god, answer your phone. | 莉迪亚 拜托 接电话啊 |
[23:10] | There’s another dead Chimera. | 又有一个死掉的奇美拉 |
[23:12] | So right now is probably not a great time | 所以现在不是个好时机 |
[23:13] | to be alone with Parrish. | 单独和帕里什在一起 |
[23:14] | If he’s coming to get the body, you can’t get in his way. | 如果他来拿尸体 你不要挡他的路 |
[23:16] | Lydia, do not get in his way. | 莉迪亚 千万别挡他的路 |
[23:22] | Anything look familiar? | 有什么看着眼熟吗 |
[23:23] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[23:25] | I’m trying, but it all looks like woods to me. | 我在努力 但是这里在我看来只是树林而已 |
[23:27] | Maybe you’re thinking about it too much. | 也许你现在的问题是想太多了 |
[23:30] | Maybe it’s something you need to feel. | 也许你该试着感觉一下 |
[23:33] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[23:38] | What was that for? | 这是要干嘛 |
[23:40] | To get you to stop thinking. | 为了让你不要再多想 |
[23:43] | Oh, is this supposed to motivate me? | 这样就能够刺激我想起来吗 |
[23:44] | No. | 不 |
[23:45] | It’s supposed to get you to stop… | 这是用来让你停止 |
[23:47] | Thinking! | 思考的 |
[24:38] | Give the me five minutes, all right? | 给我五分钟 好吗 |
[24:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:48] | Where’s Scott? | 斯科特在哪 |
[24:49] | He’s looking for Liam. He thinks he’s with Hayden. | 他去找利亚姆 他觉得他和海登在一起 |
[24:51] | All right. I need a word with you. | 好吧 我需要和你谈谈 |
[24:54] | Just you. | 你一个人 |
[25:02] | Am I going to need a lawyer? | 我需要请个律师吗 |
[25:05] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[25:08] | Stiles wasn’t there. | 斯泰尔斯不在那里 |
[25:12] | But Donovan was. | 但是多诺万在 |
[25:16] | He was a Chimera. | 他是个奇美拉 |
[25:18] | A wendigo. | 他是个雪怪 |
[25:19] | He was looking for Stiles. | 他在找斯泰尔斯 |
[25:21] | He was going to kill him. | 他要杀了他 |
[25:27] | Donovan said that he wanted to kill Stiles in front of you. | 多诺万说他想在你面前杀了斯泰尔斯 |
[25:32] | When he saw me there instead, | 他看到我在那时 |
[25:33] | he tried to get me to tell him where Stiles was. | 他想让我告诉他斯泰尔斯在哪 |
[25:35] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[25:36] | Nothing. | 我什么都没说 |
[25:38] | So he came at me. | 所以他就攻击了我 |
[25:41] | I tried to fight him off, but… | 我想把他击退 但… |
[25:43] | All I kept thinking was that… | 我当时能想到的就是 |
[25:44] | I can’t let him kill me. | 不能让他杀了我 |
[25:45] | And I can’t let him kill Stiles. | 我也不能让他杀了斯泰尔斯 |
[25:47] | I climbed up this scaffolding, | 我爬上了脚手架 |
[25:48] | but he started to drag me down. | 但他把我拽了下来 |
[25:50] | Then these support beams, | 接着这些支撑梁 |
[25:52] | they slid off the top. | 都滑了下来 |
[25:53] | When I looked back, one of them had gone right through him. | 我回头看时 其中一根就刺穿了他 |
[25:57] | I didn’t… I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:00] | I dialed 9-1-1, but when the deputy got there, | 我打了911 警察赶到到时 |
[26:02] | the body was gone. | 尸体就不见了 |
[26:03] | Even the blood. Everything was just… | 血迹也没了 一切就好像 |
[26:05] | It was gone, and I didn’t… | 都消失不见了 我… |
[26:06] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:09] | So I didn’t do anything. | 所以我什么都没做 |
[26:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:17] | I didn’t know what else to do. So, I didn’t… | 我不知道还能做什么 所以… |
[26:20] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[26:21] | Come here. It’s OK. | 过来 没事 |
[26:29] | You know the combination? | 你知道密码吗 |
[26:30] | 12 34 56 12-34-56. | |
[26:35] | But that’s… | 但这也太… |
[26:37] | Yeah, Phil’s an idiot. | 对 菲尔就是个笨蛋 |
[26:51] | My sister’s going to go out of her mind worrying about me. | 我姐姐肯定担心我担心得要疯了 |
[26:55] | We’ll come up with something to tell her. | 我们想好了再告诉她 |
[27:01] | How far are we gonna go? | 我们要去多远的地方 |
[27:03] | Wherever’s far enough, I guess. | 需要多远走多远 |
[27:04] | What if I turn out like Tracy? | 要是我最后变得和特蕾西一样怎么办 |
[27:07] | What if I hurt you? | 如果我伤害你怎么办 |
[27:10] | I’ll get over it. | 我会没事的 |
[27:31] | Oh, god. They’re here. | 天呐 他们来了 |
[28:51] | I need to call it in. | 我要喊他们过来 |
[28:52] | No, I need to turn myself in. | 不 我得去自首 |
[28:54] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好办法 |
[28:56] | You just told me I’m the one taking the bodies. | 你刚跟我说我就是偷尸体的人 |
[28:57] | I’ve attacked other law enforcement officers. | 是我袭击了其他执法人员 |
[28:59] | That’s a criminal offense. | 这是犯罪行为 |
[29:00] | I shouldn’t even be near you. | 我甚至根本不该靠近你 |
[29:02] | – I’m not afraid of you. – I’m afraid of me. | -我不怕你 -我怕我自己 |
[29:04] | Whatever’s happening | 似乎只有 |
[29:05] | seems to only happen when there’s a body. | 尸体出现的时候才会有事 |
[29:07] | Other than that | 除此之外 |
[29:10] | you’re still a pretty nice guy. | 你还是个很好的人 |
[29:12] | And you’re a pretty good deputy. | 也是个优秀的警察 |
[29:13] | I’m a very good deputy. And I’d like to stay that way. | 我是个很优秀的警察 我不想改变这一点 |
[29:15] | Flipping over jeeps and attacking colleagues | 掀翻吉普车 袭击同事 |
[29:17] | doesn’t exactly fit with “Protect and serve.” | 可一点都不符合保护和服务原则 |
[29:19] | I’m covering up the bodies of murdered teenagers. | 我在掩藏那些被杀害的孩子的尸体 |
[29:21] | You’re not covering them up… | 你并没有掩藏他们… |
[29:23] | Actually, maybe you are. | 事实上 也许你就是要这么做 |
[29:26] | What? | 什么 |
[29:28] | It’s the same thing we asked Stilinski to do with Tracy. | 这和我们让斯蒂林斯隐瞒特蕾西的事一样 |
[29:31] | You’re not covering up bodies. | 你不是在掩藏尸体 |
[29:34] | You’re covering up the supernatural. | 你是在掩盖超能力 |
[29:35] | What’s the difference? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[29:36] | Maybe you’re keeping the secret safe. | 也许你是要保守秘密 |
[29:39] | Maybe that’s part of what you do. | 也许这就是你的目的之一 |
[29:41] | I’m a deputy. | 我是一名警察 |
[29:43] | You’re not just a deputy. | 你可不仅仅只是个警察 |
[29:46] | And you aren’t one of the bad guys. | 而你也不是那些坏蛋的同伙 |
[29:47] | Lydia, you just showed me that my dream was real. | 莉迪亚 你刚让我知道我的梦境是真的 |
[29:51] | But you haven’t heard the rest of it. | 但你还没听完呢 |
[29:56] | Every time I carry a body to the nemeton, | 每次我抱尸体到圣洞 |
[29:58] | I put it down and | 都是放到 |
[30:01] | add to the ones that are already there. | 之前的尸堆里 |
[30:06] | How many? | 那里大概有多少尸体 |
[30:10] | Hundreds, Lydia. | 大概有上百具 莉迪亚 |
[30:12] | Hundreds of them. | 上百具尸体 |
[30:25] | Run. Hayden, run! | 快跑 海登 快跑 |
[32:02] | Get Hayden out of here. Go! | 带海登先走 快走 |
[32:05] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[32:10] | Hayden! Hayden! | 海登 海登 |
[32:58] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[32:59] | The perigee-syzygy. | 近地点朔望 |
[33:01] | Until then. | 要等到那时 |
[33:03] | Perigee-syzygy. | 近地点朔望 |
[33:30] | Where’s Hayden? | 海登呢 |
[33:39] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:41] | Really, I think I’m okay. | 真的 我觉得我可以的 |
[33:50] | I saw the needle go in, | 我看着针头戳进去 |
[33:52] | and her eyes just filled up with mercury. | 然后她的眼睛里充满了水银 |
[33:54] | They turned completely silver. | 然后就完全变成了银色 |
[33:58] | She looks okay. | 她看着没事儿 |
[34:01] | Maybe she’ll heal. | 她可能会自愈 |
[34:03] | Or maybe she won’t. | 也可能自愈不了 |
[34:09] | What if something’s happening to her on the inside? | 要是她身体内部出了什么事呢 |
[34:15] | Get them to the animal clinic. | 带他们去宠物诊所 |
[34:17] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们在那里汇合 |
[34:36] | Keep her awake. | 要让她保持清醒 |
[34:38] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for her to fall asleep. | 我觉得让她睡着可不是什么好主意 |
[34:40] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[34:41] | Hayden, you gotta stay awake. | 海登 你得保持清醒 |
[34:44] | I’m so tired. | 可是我好累 |
[34:45] | Yeah, I know, but you can’t go to sleep. | 我知道 但你不能就这么睡了 |
[34:47] | – How do we help her? – I don’t know. | -我们要怎么帮她 -不知道 |
[34:48] | When it’s wolfsbane poisoning, you burn it out. | 如果是附子草 可以用火烧来逼毒 |
[34:50] | But I don’t know anything about mercury. | 但水银我就不知道该怎么办了 |
[34:53] | Especially a kind that’s probably been altered by them. | 尤其还是种可能已经被他们变异过的水银 |
[34:55] | Is she going to heal? | 她会自愈吗 |
[34:56] | The problem is she’s not really like us, Liam. | 问题就在于她跟我们并不像 利亚姆 |
[34:59] | None of them are. | 他们没一个跟我们像的 |
[35:00] | They’re more like, like cheap knockoffs. | 他们更像是 便宜的冒牌货 |
[35:01] | She might not be as strong as we are. | 她可能不会像我们一样强大 |
[35:03] | Or heal like we do. | 也可能不会像我们一样自愈 |
[35:05] | She’s not a real werewolf. | 她不是真正的狼人 |
[35:07] | What if we turn her into one? | 那要是我们把她变成真的狼人呢 |
[35:09] | Nice idea. | 好主意 |
[35:11] | Except you and I can’t do that. | 只不过我们没这能力 |
[35:13] | But Scott can. | 但是斯科特可以 |
[35:29] | What the hell does he think he’s doing? | 他知道自己在做什么吗 |
[35:31] | Protecting us. | 保护我们 |
[35:33] | From who? | 不受谁的伤害 |
[35:35] | Himself. | 他自己 |
[35:46] | No! | 不要 |
[35:49] | I get why you sat me at a desk for six months now. | 我现在明白你为什么要我在办公室干了半年了 |
[35:55] | Parrish, we can’t keep you in here. | 帕里什 我们不能让你待在这里 |
[35:57] | There’s another body, right? | 还有一具尸体 对吗 |
[36:03] | Two, actually. | 其实是两具 |
[36:13] | I’m the one taking them. | 我是那个带走尸体的人 |
[36:17] | I, I don’t know why, | 我 我也不知道我为什么这么做 |
[36:20] | and I definitely don’t remember doing it. | 关键我还不记得做过这事儿 |
[36:22] | But if it really was me at the morgue, | 但如果停尸房里出现的人真的是我 |
[36:24] | then I’m dangerous. | 那我就是危险的 |
[36:27] | Okay? You can’t let me out, sheriff. | 你不能放我出去 警长 |
[36:33] | You can’t. | 千万不能 |
[36:52] | Hey, sorry… | 不好意思 |
[36:54] | I had trouble starting the Jeep again. | 我的车又发动不了了 |
[36:55] | That thing’s barely hanging on. | 这车快不行了 |
[36:58] | I couldn’t get in touch with Malia or Lydia. | 我联系不上玛丽亚跟莉迪亚 |
[37:06] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:18] | Where did you get that? | 你在哪找到的这个 |
[37:21] | This is yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[37:32] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:36] | I was going to. | 我本来想的 |
[37:39] | Why didn’t you tell me when it happened? | 刚发生时你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:44] | I couldn’t. | 我做不到 |
[37:47] | You killed him? | 你杀了他吗 |
[37:50] | You killed Donovan? | 你杀了多诺万吗 |
[37:53] | Well, he was going to kill my dad. | 他本来想杀我爸的 |
[37:56] | Was I supposed to just let him? | 难道我不该阻止他吗 |
[37:58] | You weren’t supposed to do this. | 你不应该这样做 |
[38:01] | None of us are. | 我们都不行 |
[38:08] | You think I had a choice? | 你以为我有其他办法吗 |
[38:10] | There’s always a choice. | 总有其他办法 |
[38:12] | Yeah, well, I can’t do what you can, Scott. | 没错 但我没你那种能力 斯科特 |
[38:14] | I know you wouldn’t have done it. | 我知道你不会那么做 |
[38:16] | You probably would’ve just figured something out, right? | 你多半会想别的办法 是吧 |
[38:18] | I’d try. | 我会努力 |
[38:19] | Yeah, because you’re Scott McCall! | 没错 因为你是斯科特·麦高 |
[38:21] | You’re the true alpha! | 你是真正的阿尔法狼 |
[38:22] | Guess what? All of us can’t be true alphas. | 但我们其他人都不能成为真正的阿尔法狼 |
[38:24] | Some of us have to make mistakes. | 我们总有人会犯错 |
[38:27] | Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. | 我们总有人双手会沾染鲜血 |
[38:29] | Some of us are human! | 我们中总有普通人 |
[38:32] | So, you had to kill him? | 所以你就得杀了他 |
[38:35] | Scott, he was going to kill my dad. | 斯科特 他要杀我爸 |
[38:38] | But the way that it happened… | 但事情发展到这一步… |
[38:39] | There’s a point when it’s… | 但他死前失去了攻击能力… |
[38:41] | It’s not self-defense anymore! | 那就不是正当防卫了 |
[38:43] | What are you even talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[38:45] | I didn’t have a choice, Scott! | 我没得选 斯科特 |
[38:51] | You don’t even believe me, do you? | 连你也不相信我了 是吧 |
[38:54] | I want to. | 我想相信你 |
[38:57] | Okay, all right, so… | 好吧 那… |
[38:59] | So, believe me then. | 那就相信我啊 |
[39:05] | Scott, say you believe me. | 斯科特 说你相信我 |
[39:11] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[39:15] | Say you believe me. | 说你相信我 |
[39:18] | Stiles, we can’t kill people that we’re trying to save. | 斯泰尔斯 我们不能杀我们要救的人 |
[39:23] | Say you believe me. | 说你相信我 |
[39:31] | We can’t kill people! | 我们不能杀人 |
[39:35] | Do you believe that? | 你相信这一点吗 |
[39:43] | Well, what do I do about this? | 好吧 我能怎么办 |
[39:48] | What do you want me to do? Okay, just be… | 你想让我怎么办 行啊 你说… |
[39:50] | Scott, just tell me how to fix this, all right? | 斯科特 告诉我怎么补救 行吗 |
[39:55] | Please, just tell me, what do you want me to do? | 拜托 告诉我 你想让我怎么办 |
[40:04] | Don’t worry about Malia or Lydia. | 别担心玛丽亚和莉迪亚 |
[40:08] | We’ll find them. | 我们会找到她们 |
[40:12] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[40:15] | Maybe you should talk to your dad. | 也许你该和你爸谈谈 |
[40:43] | She’s getting worse. | 她的情况越来越糟糕了 |
[40:44] | I think she’s dying. | 我觉得她要死了 |
[40:45] | It’s got to be some kind of mercury poisoning. | 应该是水银中毒之类的 |
[40:48] | Scott, remember what you promised me. | 斯科特 记得你答应过我的 |
[40:51] | You said you’d do everything you could to save her. | 你说过你会不遗余力地救她 |
[40:54] | If she’s a real werewolf, we can save her. | 如果她真是狼人 我们就可以救她 |
[40:58] | You gotta give her the bite. | 你必须咬她一口 |
[41:10] | No. | 不 |