时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on teen wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Even if you don’t trust me, | 即使你不信任我 |
[00:03] | I’m still going to be looking out for you… | 我还是会照顾你的 |
[00:05] | Scott. Promise me | 斯科特 向我保证 |
[00:06] | you’ll do everything you can to save her. | 你会竭尽全力救她 |
[00:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[00:10] | They’re here. | 他们在这里 |
[00:14] | She’s getting worse. If she’s a real werewolf, we can save her. | 她情况越发糕了 若她真是狼人我们就可以救她 |
[00:17] | You gotta give her the bite. | 你必须咬她一口 |
[00:19] | No. | 不 |
[00:23] | what do you mean, “No”? | 你拒绝是什么意思 |
[00:25] | Liam, look at her. | 利亚姆 看看她 |
[00:27] | She’s too weak. It will kill her. | 她太虚弱了 这样会害死她 |
[00:29] | We don’t even know what the mercury’s doing to her. | 我们连水银到底在她体内做什么都不懂 |
[00:31] | We don’t even know if it is actually mercury. | 甚至不懂那到底是不是水银 |
[00:33] | This can’t be the only way to save her life. | 肯定有别的方法可以救她 |
[00:35] | It saved mine. | 我就是这样得救的 |
[00:36] | Well, that was different. | 那情况不同 |
[00:38] | You were hanging off a ledge. | 你那时整个人都挂在楼外边 |
[00:40] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[00:42] | You said you’d do everything you could. | 你保证你会竭尽全力 |
[00:44] | Which is why I’m not going | 所以我才不会做 |
[00:44] | to do something I think is going to kill her. | 会把她害死的事 |
[00:48] | There has to be… | 肯定有… |
[00:53] | There has to… | 肯定有… |
[00:55] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[01:05] | There’s another way to save her. | 还有一个方法可以救她 |
[01:07] | Guys, I don’t know what the statistics are | 伙计们 我不知道被狼人咬一口 |
[01:09] | for surviving a werewolf bite, | 存活率有多高 |
[01:10] | But she’s definitely not surviving this. | 但她显然快活不了了 |
[01:12] | We need to do something. | 我们总得做什么 |
[01:27] | No. | 不 |
[02:45] | Unit 7, can you 10-9? I didn’t quite get that. | 第七小队 能重复一遍吗 我没听清 |
[02:47] | 10-4, dispatch, | 明白 |
[02:49] | I’m southbound on Fryman following suspicious individual | 我在弗里曼路往南追踪嫌疑物体 |
[02:51] | loping in the middle of the road. | 嫌疑物体在路中央跳跃奔跑 |
[02:53] | 7, clarify loping. | 七队 跳跃奔跑是什么意思 |
[02:54] | Uh… Running on all fours. | 四只着地 |
[02:56] | Suspect is possibly a large animal. | 嫌疑物体可能是一只大型动物 |
[02:58] | Unit 5 to dispatch, | 第五小队报告 |
[02:59] | I’m turning the corner on Lincoln. | 我在林肯大街转弯处 |
[03:00] | Suspect no longer loping but running. | 嫌疑物体转为奔跑 |
[03:02] | 10-4. Unit 5, clarify running. | 明白 五队 解释一下奔跑 |
[03:04] | Two legs. Moving fast. | 两腿直立 速度很快 |
[03:06] | Copy, what’s your speed? | 收到 你的速度有多快 |
[03:07] | 45 to 50. | 45到50码 |
[03:08] | Advise that suspect is too large to be human. | 也就是说嫌疑物体比人大多了 |
[03:10] | 10-4, unit 5, back off and maintain eyes. | 明白 五队 后退监视 |
[03:12] | Dispatch to all units, | 各小队注意 |
[03:14] | be on the lookout for suspicious bipedal animal. | 请留意可疑的两足动物 |
[03:16] | Unit 8 to dispatch, advise coming up on Taft, | 第八小队报告 这里是塔夫特路 |
[03:19] | animal is back on all fours and… | 动物回到四足奔跑状态… |
[03:21] | holy… | 我天… |
[03:24] | Unit 8, it’s Stilinski. Report. | 八队 我是斯蒂林斯 请回话 |
[03:27] | 10-4, sheriff. Suspect just leapt over my car. | 收到 警长 嫌疑物体刚刚跳过了我的车 |
[03:30] | Dispatch, I have eyes on the suspect. | 报告 我看到了嫌疑物体 |
[03:31] | Corner of Union, heading north | 联合大街转角处 朝北 |
[03:33] | towards Beacon Hills High School. | 往比肯山高中去了 |
[03:34] | Confirm back on all fours. | 仍是四足奔跑状态 |
[03:36] | Uh, 10-4, can you give its 20? | 明白 能给出它的位置吗 |
[03:38] | In my rear view mirror. | 就在我的后视镜里 |
[03:39] | Coming right toward me. Advise suspect is… | 朝我来了 嫌疑物体是… |
[03:41] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[03:42] | Clark, back off… | 克拉克 后退… |
[03:48] | All available units to Beacon Hills High School. | 所有小队前往比肯山高中 |
[03:50] | Proceed with caution. | 请小心前往 |
[03:53] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[03:54] | I’m here! | 我在这里 |
[03:57] | Sheriff, my car… It’s wrecked. | 警长 我的车毁了 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry, it’s probably totaled. | 抱歉 可能全毁了 |
[04:01] | I ran half a mile to get here, | 我跑了半英里才到这里 |
[04:02] | Trying to follow the… The thing. | 试着跟上… 那东西 |
[04:04] | Hey, hey, hey… Forget about the car. | 别管车了 |
[04:06] | Insurance will cover it. | 保险够赔了 |
[04:07] | Yeah, well… | 好 |
[04:09] | I wonder how much insurance the school has. | 我可不确定学校有什么保险 |
[05:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:32] | It’s called chelation therapy. | 螯合疗法 |
[05:34] | It removes heavy metals from the blood. | 可以清除血液里的重金属 |
[05:36] | But, the problem is, is that can injure the kidneys | 问题是可能会伤害肾脏 |
[05:38] | and Hayden only has one to begin with, so… | 而海登又只剩一个了 所以… |
[05:43] | Hey, you’re hurting her. | 你弄疼她了 |
[05:45] | And you’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[05:51] | – Sorry. – Hey, guys… | -抱歉 -伙计们 |
[05:53] | Remember, we’re here to save a life. | 记住 我们是来救人的 |
[05:56] | Not kill each other. | 不是来自相残杀的 |
[05:57] | It’s the full moon. | 今天是满月 |
[05:59] | We can feel it even during the day. | 就算是白天我们也能感觉到 |
[06:01] | And it’s a supermoon. | 而且还是超级月亮 |
[06:03] | What is that supposed to make you guys, like super strong? | 然后呢 你们会变得超级强壮 |
[06:06] | Super aggressive? | 超级好斗吗 |
[06:08] | both. | 都会 |
[06:32] | 保洁员在医院的垃圾桶里 发现的这个 麦丽莎 | |
[06:47] | You know we’re going to need help with him. | 我们得找人帮他 |
[06:51] | He’ll be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[06:54] | He’s 16 and in love. | 他才16岁 而且恋爱了 |
[06:57] | First love. You remember what that’s like? | 初恋 你还记得初恋的感觉吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah, trust me, I remember. | 是的 相信我 我记得 |
[07:02] | All those emotions mixed with the supermoon. | 那些情感再加上超级月亮 |
[07:04] | Tonight isn’t going to be good. | 今晚不会好过 |
[07:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:09] | We need help, | 我们需要帮助 |
[07:11] | And I don’t mean restraints or chains. | 我不是指用铁链什么的捆住 |
[07:14] | I mean Malia, Stiles, Lydia. | 我是指玛丽亚 斯泰尔斯 莉迪亚 |
[07:17] | You need your pack, Scott. | 你需要你的族群 斯科特 |
[07:20] | I’m not so sure I have one anymore. | 我都不知道我还有没有族群了 |
[07:24] | Let me talk to them. | 我去跟他们谈谈 |
[07:28] | Let me see what I can do. Okay? | 我看看还有什么办法 好吗 |
[07:37] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:51] | Go home, Lydia. | 回家吧 莉迪亚 |
[07:53] | Stilinski isn’t telling anyone where he put the bodies, | 斯蒂林斯不会告诉任何人他把那些尸体放到哪了 |
[07:55] | and I’m pretty sure I’m not psychic. | 而且我很确定我不是灵媒 |
[07:59] | But you’re drawn to death. | 可是死亡的东西吸引着你 |
[08:03] | Just like me. | 像我一样 |
[08:07] | Does that make me a kind of banshee? | 难道我也是什么报丧女妖吗 |
[08:11] | You find bodies. | 你能找到死人 |
[08:13] | I find chimeras. | 我找到的是奇美拉 |
[08:16] | Dead chimeras. | 死的奇美拉 |
[08:20] | So, we’re both harbingers of death. | 那咱们俩都是死亡先兆 |
[08:23] | I should probably add that to my resume. | 或许我应该在简历上加上这条 |
[08:28] | It’s on my college applications. | 我的大学申请上写了 |
[09:28] | Can they fix it? | 能修好吗 |
[09:30] | There’s not enough duct tape in the world to fix that thing. | 用胶带是修不好了 |
[09:35] | Maybe you should try something other than duct tape. | 或许你应该试试用别的东西来修 |
[09:38] | It’s got a bad alternator, | 发电机不好 |
[09:40] | you know, needs all new belts, | 需要换新的皮带 |
[09:42] | Transmission’s going… | 变速箱也要… |
[09:44] | The brake pads are basically metal on metal. | 刹车片也基本上只剩下铁板了 |
[09:48] | How come you let it get so bad? | 你怎么会让它变得这么破 |
[09:51] | There’s been a few distractions, if you haven’t noticed. | 你没注意到吗 之前一直有事 |
[09:54] | I notice. | 我注意到了 |
[09:57] | More than you think I do. | 早就注意到了 |
[10:00] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[10:02] | Am I taking you home? | 送你回家吗 |
[10:05] | No. Sheriff station. | 不 去警局 |
[10:09] | I gotta talk to my dad. | 我要跟我爸爸谈谈 |
[10:12] | Does it help knowing? | 知道了有帮助吗 |
[10:14] | Knowing what you are? | 知道自己是什么 |
[10:16] | It doesn’t scare me as much. | 我不再那么害怕了 |
[10:19] | That I know. | 知道以后 |
[10:23] | Do I scare you? | 你怕我吗 |
[10:24] | Once. | 有一次 |
[10:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:34] | It was the night I found that werewolf, | 就是我发现那个狼人的那晚 |
[10:35] | The one with the talons. | 有爪子的那个 |
[10:38] | I thought I was going to die that night. | 我以为那晚我会死 |
[10:41] | How come? | 为什么 |
[10:44] | Because I saw you. | 因为我看见了你 |
[10:47] | I saw the banshee. | 我看见了报丧女妖 |
[10:48] | But I guess it was just a dream or a hallucination. | 我想那只是做梦或者幻觉吧 |
[10:52] | What was I doing? | 我当时在做什么 |
[10:54] | Trying to keep me alive. | 努力让我活下来 |
[10:56] | Well, sorry, but the banshee | 不好意思 报丧女妖 |
[10:59] | was mostly trying to stay out the rain. | 一般是不想淋雨的 |
[11:04] | That was the night of the storm, remember? | 是暴风雨的那晚 对吧 |
[11:07] | The Wild Hunt. | 荒野狩猎 |
[11:09] | The what? | 什么 |
[11:11] | Oh, it’s something Kira was telling me. | 是吉良跟我说的 |
[11:13] | A myth about thunderstorms… | 有关雷暴的一个传说 |
[11:16] | Ghost Riders in the sky and black dogs… | 天上有恶灵骑士 还有黑狗 |
[11:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:24] | I need to check on something. | 我得去看一下 |
[11:26] | I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere. | 很快就回来 哪也别去 |
[11:30] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[11:35] | It’s not working, is it? | 不管用 对吧 |
[11:36] | She should be showing signs of improvement. | 她应该有恢复的迹象 |
[11:39] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[11:41] | Call Val… | 打电话给瓦… |
[11:43] | my sister… Valerie. | 我姐姐 瓦莱丽 |
[11:47] | She’s a deputy. | 她是名副警长 |
[11:48] | I think I might know where she is. | 我想我知道她在哪 |
[11:49] | Theo just texted me about the high school. | 西奥给我发短信说了学校的事 |
[11:50] | He said there’s cops everywhere. | 他说那里到处都是警察 |
[11:51] | Might be another chimera. | 可能又出现了奇美拉 |
[11:53] | My sister… | 我姐姐 |
[11:55] | I don’t want to die without my sister. | 我想在死前见到她 |
[11:58] | I’ll get her. | 我去找她 |
[12:00] | Wait. What are you going to tell her? | 等等 你要跟她什么说 |
[12:02] | If I have to, I’ll tell her everything. | 如果有必要的话 我会全都告诉她 |
[12:09] | You want me to go in with you? | 想让我跟你一起去吗 |
[12:11] | No, it’s okay. It’s probably going to take a while. | 不用 我能行 可能要挺长时间 |
[12:22] | Are you going to tell him about Donovan? | 你要跟他说多诺万的事吗 |
[12:28] | You knew? | 你知道了 |
[12:30] | I guessed. | 我猜的 |
[12:32] | I saw the bite on your shoulder while you were sleeping. | 你睡着的时候我看见你肩上的咬伤了 |
[12:40] | It didn’t matter to me. | 对我来说不重要 |
[12:45] | That’s why I never said anything. | 所以我什么都没说 |
[12:49] | It matters to me. | 对我很重要 |
[13:40] | Sheriff left half an hour ago. | 警长半小时前出去了 |
[13:42] | He said he was on his way back. | 说是在回来的路上 |
[13:45] | Okay, thanks. I’ll just wait in his office. | 好的 谢谢 我就在办公室等他吧 |
[13:57] | Woden’s hunt, | 沃登的狩猎 |
[13:58] | also known as the Wild Ride or Wild Hunt. | 也被叫做荒野骑行或者荒野狩猎 |
[14:01] | A myth of devilish riders in the sky | 在神话中 天空出现魔鬼猎手 |
[14:03] | accompanied by black dogs, | 身边跟随黑色大狗 |
[14:05] | spectral beasts whose eyes glowed with fire, | 这些眼睛发出火焰之光的幽灵野兽 |
[14:09] | a bearer of death | 是死亡信使 |
[14:10] | and guardian of the supernatural. | 是超自然生物的守护者 |
[14:12] | The black dog is also known | 黑狗还有一个更常见的名字 |
[14:14] | by its more common name… | 被大家所熟知 |
[14:16] | The Hellhound. | 地狱之犬 |
[14:35] | You know what’s coming. | 你知道要发生什么 |
[14:39] | Don’t you? | 对吗 |
[14:40] | Someone’s going to die here. | 有人要死在这里了 |
[14:42] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[14:45] | But I can’t let you tell anyone. | 但我不能让你告诉其他人 |
[14:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:49] | Because I want you, Lydia. | 因为我想要你 莉迪亚 |
[14:51] | I want all of you. | 我要你们所有人 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[14:54] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:56] | I’ll give you some time to think about it. | 我会给你些时间想清楚的 |
[15:47] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[15:56] | It’s on her neck too. | 脖子上也有 |
[15:58] | She’s getting worse, isn’t she? | 她越来越糟糕了 是吧 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Which is why we’re taking her to the hospital. | 对 所以我们要带她去医院 |
[16:02] | How’s that going to help? | 那会有什么用 |
[16:04] | We’re in an animal clinic | 这里是动物诊所 |
[16:04] | and I need equipment designed for humans. | 可我需要给人类用的设备 |
[16:07] | I said that we’re going to take her to the hospital. | 我刚才说我们要带她去医院 |
[16:08] | I didn’t say we’re going through the front door. | 可没说要从正门进去 |
[16:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:12] | Somebody hit the fire alarm? | 有人按了火警警报吧 |
[16:26] | Do you want to learn? | 你想学吗 |
[16:27] | I can show you. | 我可以做给你看 |
[16:29] | You’re showing me plenty right now. | 你现在已经给我看了很多了 |
[16:32] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么可隐藏的 |
[16:37] | And I do? | 我有吗 |
[16:38] | Did you tell Scott you’re planning to kill your mother? | 你告诉斯科特你打算杀掉你母亲了吗 |
[16:42] | Don’t worry, I’m not judging. | 别担心 我不是批判你 |
[16:43] | – I want to help you. – Why? | -我想帮你 -为什么 |
[16:46] | Because I know Scott won’t. | 因为我知道斯科特不会的 |
[16:48] | I’m trying to help all of you. | 我想帮助你们所有人 |
[16:50] | If Scott can’t do it, then someone else needs to take the lead. | 如果斯科特做不到 总要有其他人带头 |
[16:53] | You know they’re moving Hayden to the hospital, right? | 你知道他们把海登带到医院了吧 |
[16:56] | But Hayden’s still a chimera, | 但是海登依然是一只奇美拉 |
[16:58] | and there’s two more we haven’t found yet, | 还有两只我们没有找到 |
[16:59] | and they’re still dangerous. | 他们还是很危险 |
[17:02] | They need help. | 他们需要帮助 |
[17:06] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[17:36] | What the hell… | 什么情况 |
[17:37] | Wait, wait, wait… Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! | 等等 别开枪 别开枪 |
[17:39] | Get back! Stay out of his way. | 退后 别挡他的道 |
[18:18] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[18:20] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:22] | But it’s definitely not good. | 但肯定不是什么好事 |
[18:28] | My sister… | 我姐姐 |
[18:34] | Scott’s out looking for her right now. | 斯科特现在去找她了 |
[18:37] | He’s going to bring her here as soon as he can, all right? | 找到后会尽快带她来的 好吗 |
[18:51] | Hey, Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[19:38] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[19:40] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[19:42] | A werewolf shouldn’t even be able to touch mountain ash. | 狼人不可能碰花楸灰 |
[19:46] | You’re a chimera. | 你是奇美拉 |
[19:47] | I’m the first chimera. | 我是第一只奇美拉 |
[19:50] | It’s the coyote part you don’t notice. | 你没有注意到的是野狼的部分 |
[19:54] | It’s why Malia trusted me first, | 所以玛丽亚一开始会信任我 |
[19:55] | even though she probably didn’t know it. | 甚至她自己可能都没意识到 |
[19:58] | You found the perfect word though, Scott. | 但是你选了个很好的词 斯科特 |
[20:01] | Because a chimera isn’t just a monster with different parts. | 奇美拉不止是指不同物种组成的怪物 |
[20:05] | It can also mean something impossible to achieve. | 还表示不可能达成的事情 |
[20:07] | An unrealizable dream. | 无法实现的梦 |
[20:10] | And they realized you? | 他们在你身上实现了吗 |
[20:11] | They came close with me. | 接近实现了 |
[20:13] | But we can’t all be perfect. | 但我们不可能都是完美的 |
[20:16] | We can’t all be true Alphas. | 我们不可能都是真正的阿尔法狼 |
[20:24] | Damn. I felt that. | 好惨 我都能感觉到 |
[20:30] | No calls, Scott. | 不能打电话 斯科特 |
[20:32] | No Stiles, no Malia, no Lydia. | 没有斯泰尔斯 没有玛丽亚 没有莉迪亚 |
[20:36] | You’re just going to have to wait here alone | 你只能在这独自等待 |
[20:37] | for what happens next. | 接下来要发生的事情 |
[20:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:42] | What’s next? | 什么接下来的事 |
[20:44] | The supermoon. | 超级月亮 |
[20:57] | Over here, yeah. | 在这里 |
[20:59] | Shouldn’t we be talking to one of the doctors? | 我们是不是应该找医生过来 |
[21:01] | I’ve been wrestling with that for hours. | 我已经纠结了好几个小时了 |
[21:03] | Do we bring them in | 我们该把医生找来 |
[21:04] | and watch them treat her as a normal patient, | 明知不会有用 |
[21:07] | while we stand here knowing that’s not going to work? | 却还是干看着他们用普通的方法救她呢 |
[21:10] | Or do we keep trying everything medically possible to save her, | 还是我们无视她那无法用医学解释的体质 |
[21:13] | while her body does things that shouldn’t be medically possible? | 继续使用所有可能的医疗手段来救她呢 |
[21:17] | Is she dying? | 她要死了吗 |
[21:18] | With the amount of mercury in her body right now, | 照她身体里面的水银含量来看 |
[21:21] | she shouldn’t even be alive. | 她现在应该已经死了 |
[21:37] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[21:39] | You’ve done this before. You can do it again. | 你之前做到过 你肯定还能做到 |
[23:32] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[23:48] | Theo let you in. | 西奥让你进来了 |
[23:52] | Did you lie to me? | 你对我说谎了吗 |
[23:54] | I’ve never lied to you. | 我绝不会骗你 |
[23:56] | But you won’t save her. | 但你却不救她 |
[23:58] | I can’t save her. | 我救不了她 |
[24:00] | At least, not with a bite. | 至少 咬一口救不了她 |
[24:03] | If you’d just think about that for a second, Liam, | 如果你能理智地想一下 利亚姆 |
[24:05] | you would know that I’m right. | 你就知道我说的是真的 |
[24:06] | I am thinking! | 我在想 |
[24:09] | I’m thinking about alternatives. | 我在想另外的方法 |
[24:13] | Liam, it’s the supermoon. | 利亚姆 是超级月亮 |
[24:14] | It’s feeding your anger. It’s making you more aggressive. | 它在刺激你的愤怒 让你更加好斗 |
[24:16] | It’s making me stronger! | 它在让我变强 |
[24:19] | You’re gonna keep your promise. | 你要兑现你的诺言 |
[24:21] | Even if it kills you! | 即使你会因此而死 |
[24:27] | Oh, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[24:33] | I think you better get Liam. | 你要赶快去找利亚姆 |
[24:36] | – What about Scott? – He’s not answering. | -斯科特呢 -他不接电话 |
[24:38] | And if Liam wants to be with her, | 如果利亚姆还想陪着她 |
[24:40] | he needs to get here now. | 他最好现在就过来 |
[24:41] | Because she’s dying, | 因为她快死了 |
[24:42] | and I don’t know what else to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[24:45] | Go. I will text you if anything changes. | 快去 如果有变化 我会给你发信息 |
[24:48] | Just get him here, Mason. | 快把他找来 梅森 |
[24:51] | Go. | 走 |
[25:01] | Hey, Liam, stop. | 利亚姆 住手 |
[25:02] | You’re not going to save her by killing me. | 就算杀了我 你也救不了她 |
[26:06] | What the hell was that? | 那该死的是什么 |
[26:45] | I don’t know what’s going on around here, | 我不知道这里发生了什么 |
[26:46] | but I’m guessing things are bad again. | 但我猜情况又变得很糟糕了 |
[26:48] | Very. | 非常糟糕 |
[26:49] | Then this is going to sound worse. | 那么接下来情况会变得更糟 |
[26:51] | ‘Cause your plan… | 因为你的计划… |
[26:52] | – She knows. – Yeah. | -她知道了 -是的 |
[26:54] | And she’s coming. | 她要来了 |
[26:56] | The Desert Wolf knows you’re alive. | 荒野之狼知道你还活着 |
[26:59] | And she’s coming back to Beacon Hills. | 她要回到比肯山了 |
[27:12] | Sorry. I got here as fast as I could… | 抱歉 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[27:14] | We gotta go. Now. Parrish has got the bodies. | 我们得快走 帕里什拿到了那些尸体 |
[27:16] | Okay, wait up… Stiles, wait. | 好的 等等 斯泰尔斯 等等 |
[27:17] | Parrish is out and he’s got the bodies. | 帕里什已经拿到那些尸体了 |
[27:18] | We’ve got to find Scott. And we’ve got to tell him. | 我们得去找斯科特 我们得告诉他 |
[27:19] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[27:22] | I don’t think Scott wants to talk to you right now. | 我想斯科特现在不想和你说话 |
[27:24] | Yeah, thanks, I’m aware of that. | 是的 谢谢 我知道 |
[27:25] | It doesn’t matter. He needs to know about this. | 没关系 他需要知道这个 |
[27:26] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[27:29] | Scott doesn’t want to talk to you. | 斯科特现在不想你和说话 |
[27:34] | But I think your dad does. | 但是我想你爸爸想和你谈谈 |
[28:19] | Don’t do this, Liam! | 别这样 利亚姆 |
[28:24] | I can’t let you kill me. | 我不能让你杀了我 |
[28:51] | Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. | 你爸爸在找你 斯泰尔斯 |
[28:54] | He found me instead. | 结果他找到了我 |
[28:56] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[28:59] | I covered for you. | 我替你打掩护了 |
[29:01] | This was taken care of. | 已经处理好了 |
[29:03] | If Melissa didn’t find it at the hospital… | 如果麦丽莎没有在医院找到它 |
[29:05] | Guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes. | 看来就算是警察的儿子也会犯错 |
[29:09] | Did you hurt him? | 你伤害他了吗 |
[29:13] | I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills. | 我回到比肯山的原因 我没有撒谎 |
[29:18] | I’m here for a pack. | 我是为了族群而来 |
[29:20] | I came for the werecoyote. | 我是为了那只野狼而来 |
[29:23] | The one whose first instinct is to kill. | 她的本能就是杀戮 |
[29:26] | I came for the banshee, the girl surrounded by death. | 我是为了那个被死亡所包围的报丧女妖而来 |
[29:29] | I came for the dark kitsune, | 我还为了那个暗忍的狐妖 |
[29:32] | the beta with anger issues… | 和一只暴躁易怒的贝塔狼而来… |
[29:33] | I came for Void Stiles. | 我是为了那个”空洞”斯泰尔斯而来 |
[29:34] | That’s the pack I want. | 那才是我想要的族群 |
[29:38] | Unfortunately, it doesn’t include Scott. | 很不幸 那里面并不包括斯科特 |
[29:44] | Your heartbeat’s rising, Stiles. | 你的心跳在加速 斯泰尔斯 |
[29:47] | It’s not because you’re afraid. | 但那并不是因为你害怕 |
[29:49] | Nogitsune is gone, | 野狐已经消失了 |
[29:51] | but you’ve still got more blood on your hands than any of us. | 但是你手上沾染的鲜血还是比我们多 |
[29:55] | I’m about to get more. | 马上就要再加上你的血了 |
[30:24] | I’ll tell you where your dad is, | 我会告诉你 你爸爸在哪 |
[30:27] | if you promise not to help Scott. | 只要你同意不帮助斯科特 |
[30:33] | There he is! | 这才是你 |
[30:35] | That’s Void Stiles. | 这才是那个”空洞”斯泰尔斯 |
[30:37] | It felt good, didn’t it? | 感觉很棒 对吧 |
[30:48] | We won’t tell Scott. | 我们不会告诉斯科特的 |
[30:50] | ‘Cause you can’t lose your best friend, right? | 因为那样你就会失去最好的朋友 对吗 |
[30:53] | Even though we both know, you never needed him. | 即使你和我都知道 你并不需要他 |
[30:58] | You hate me now, but you’ll get it eventually. | 你现在讨厌我了 但你终究会懂 |
[31:02] | This is the hard part. | 很难抉择 |
[31:04] | ‘Cause you can’t help Scott and save your dad’s life. | 因为你不能既帮斯科特又救你爸 |
[31:09] | You’ve still got time, Stiles. | 你还有时间 斯泰尔斯 |
[31:12] | You’ve still got time. | 你还有时间 |
[31:31] | He’s using you, Liam. | 他在利用你 利亚姆 |
[31:33] | He wants you to be the Alpha | 他希望你变成阿尔法狼 |
[31:35] | because he can’t take the power from me. | 因为他夺不走我的力量 |
[31:38] | Only you can. | 只有你可以 |
[31:40] | But once you do, | 可一旦你成功 |
[31:42] | he’ll take it from you. | 他就会夺走你的力量 |
[31:44] | That’s why he wants you to kill me… | 所以他想你杀了我 |
[31:46] | That’s what you don’t get, Scott. | 这你就不懂了 斯科特 |
[31:48] | I want to kill you. | 是我想杀你 |
[31:50] | I want to! | 我想 |
[32:54] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[32:57] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[32:58] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[33:00] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[33:07] | Liam, what are you doing? | 利亚姆 你在干什么 |
[33:15] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[33:16] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[33:20] | Hayden died a few minutes ago. | 海登几分钟前死了 |
[33:23] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[33:51] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[33:53] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[33:54] | It’s the supermoon. | 超级月亮的影响 |
[33:56] | – It was just… – Bad timing. | -只是… -时机不对 |
[33:59] | I mean, seriously. You couldn’t have waited five minutes? | 开玩笑吗 你就不能再等五分钟吗 |
[34:05] | I should’ve stayed. | 我该留下的 |
[34:07] | I should’ve made sure. | 我该确保万无一失 |
[34:09] | Because now you have to kill me yourself. | 因为你现在得亲自杀我了 |
[34:12] | They’re still mine. | 他们仍然属于我 |
[34:13] | Maybe not yet, but they’ll come around. | 也许现在没有 但终究会觉醒 |
[34:16] | Not for you. | 但不是为你 |
[34:23] | They’re not like you. | 他们不像你 |
[34:26] | They never will be. | 他们绝不会跟你一样 |
[34:28] | Because I’m a chimera? | 因为我是只奇美拉 |
[34:32] | Because I’m not a real werewolf? | 因为我不是真的狼人 |
[34:35] | Because you’re barely even human. | 因为你连人都不算 |
[36:09] | Scott! Scott! | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[36:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[36:19] | 好吧 | |
[36:21] | What… | 怎么 |
[36:23] | – One, two, three, four, five… – What are you doing? | -一 二 三 四 五 -你在干什么 |
[36:26] | six, seven, eight… | 六 七 八… |
[36:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:29] | Bringing him back. | 救活他 |
[36:30] | But his… his heart. He… | 但他的心脏 他… |
[36:33] | he hasn’t had a pulse in over 15 minutes. | 他已经一刻钟没心跳了 |
[36:35] | You can’t bring someone back that’s… | 你无法救活一个… |
[36:38] | He’s not someone. He’s my son. | 他不是普通人 他是我儿子 |
[36:40] | And he’s an Alpha. | 他还是阿拉法狼 |
[36:41] | And he’s too strong to die like this! | 他这么强 不可能就这样死了 |
[36:43] | Come on! | 起来 |
[36:45] | Open your eyes and look at me, okay? | 睁开眼睛看着我 行吗 |
[36:46] | Come on. Breathe, baby. Breathe. | 快 呼吸 宝贝 呼吸 |
[36:52] | -麦丽莎 这… -闭嘴 | |
[36:55] | He’s too strong to die like this. | 他这么强 不可能就这样死了 |
[36:58] | Come on. You can do this. You’re an alpha. | 起来 你能行 你可是阿尔法狼 |
[37:02] | You’re an alpha. | 你可是阿尔法狼 |
[37:06] | Come on, Scott. Roar. | 加油 斯科特 咆哮啊 |
[37:08] | Come on! | 起来 |
[37:09] | Come on, Scott. Roar! | 加油 斯科特 咆哮啊 |
[37:37] | I’ve never done this before, Lydia. | 我从没这样做过 莉迪亚 |
[37:39] | I know how dangerous it is. | 我知道这风险有多大 |
[37:40] | -但这风险我必须冒 -不 不要 | |
[37:45] | 你觉得怎样 莉迪亚 | |
[37:46] | Am I doing it right? | 我做对了吗 |
[37:51] | Yes, I see it… | 是 我看到了 |
[37:54] | I can see it. | 我能看到 |
[38:18] | I lost, mom. | 我失败了 妈 |
[38:22] | Every leader suffers loss. | 胜败乃兵家常事 |
[38:26] | Sometimes more than you think is bearable. | 忍让的力量比你想象的强大 |
[38:29] | But this time, I lost everyone. | 但这次我输掉了所有人 |
[38:33] | You’ll get them back. | 你会赢回他们的 |
[38:35] | You have to. | 你必须做到 |
[38:38] | Why would they come back? | 他们为什么会回来 |
[38:42] | Because you’re their leader. | 因为你是他们的头领 |
[38:44] | And even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give, | 就算头领觉得自己一无所有 |
[38:48] | There’s still one thing. | 但还剩下一样东西 |
[38:55] | Hope. | 就是希望 |
[38:58] | Give them hope. | 给他们希望 |
[39:02] | Come on, Lydia. | 快点 莉迪亚 |
[39:05] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[39:12] | Watch this, Lydia. | 好好看 莉迪亚 |
[39:18] | You think you lost your mind? | 你以为你疯了吗 |
[39:20] | Well, watch this! | 好好看着 |
[40:04] | What… what’s happening? | 怎么… 回事 |
[40:05] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:07] | I’m your Alpha. | 我是你们的阿尔法狼 |
[40:10] | And all of you… | 而你们… |
[40:12] | all of you belong to me. | 你们都属于我 |