时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | What are they? | 他们是什么东西 |
[00:04] | Dread Doctors. | 恐怖博士 |
[00:05] | There’s a dead girl. | 一个女孩死了 |
[00:06] | You know it wasn’t Kira. | 你知道不是吉良干的 |
[00:08] | My daughter’s still alive. | 我女儿还活着 |
[00:09] | I’m just going to have to kill her again. | 我只能再杀她一次 |
[00:11] | I’m here for a pack. | 我是为了族群而来 |
[00:13] | – You gotta give her the bite. – No. | -你必须咬她一口 -不 |
[00:17] | Success… | 成功 |
[00:19] | Eminent. | 卓越 |
[00:43] | Tell me where you are, Lydia. | 告诉我你在哪里 莉迪亚 |
[00:46] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[00:51] | The bridge… | 那座桥… |
[00:52] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[00:55] | Describe what you find. | 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[00:57] | Tell me what he did. | 告诉我他做了什么 |
[01:05] | Stay focused, Lydia. | 集中精力 莉迪亚 |
[01:13] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[01:14] | I’ve amplified your abilities. | 我增强了你的能力 |
[01:16] | Something that might just save the lives of your friends. | 这很可能会拯救你朋友们的性命 |
[01:21] | Now focus on the bridge… | 把精力集中到桥上 |
[01:23] | On Theo. | 集中到西奥身上 |
[01:24] | Why did he let his sister die? | 他为什么放任他姐姐死去 |
[01:26] | – I don’t know. – You don’t see it yet. | -我不知道 -你只是还没看到 |
[01:30] | Search for it, Lydia. | 去寻找 莉迪亚 |
[01:32] | Keep looking. | 继续寻找 |
[01:37] | Why did he let her die? | 他为什么见死不救 |
[01:40] | What did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[01:58] | Her heart. | 她的心 |
[02:04] | He wanted her heart. | 他想要她的心 |
[02:14] | There’s no record of a heart condition. | 没有记录显示他心脏有问题 |
[02:20] | But a transplant | 但移植手术 |
[02:22] | would make Theo a Genetic Chimera like the others. | 能使西奥的基因满足成为奇美拉的条件 |
[02:28] | The hypothermic conditions would keep the organ viable. | 低温环境能保持器官的活力 |
[02:31] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[02:43] | But why him? | 为什么是他 |
[02:45] | Why choose a 10-year-old willing to kill his own sister? | 为什么选一个愿意杀死自己姐姐的十岁小孩 |
[02:58] | Why do you care? | 可这关你什么事 |
[03:00] | Because Theo was a first step | 因为西奥 |
[03:01] | in the right direction for the Dread Doctors. | 是找到恐怖博士的第一步 |
[03:04] | Think of who they are. | 想想他们是什么 |
[03:06] | Para scientists who have prolonged their lives | 一群古老的科学家 延长自己的寿命 |
[03:08] | and twisted the laws of nature in pursuit of one goal. | 扭曲自然规律 来实现一个目标 |
[03:14] | The creation of the perfect killer. | 创造完美的杀手 |
[03:17] | And now they’ve done it. | 现在他们做到了 |
[03:18] | But Theo doesn’t know who the success is. | 但西奥不知道谁是成功作品 |
[03:23] | The last Chimera. | 最后一只奇美拉 |
[03:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[03:27] | There’s a reason they chose him, | 他们选他是有原因的 |
[03:28] | a reason he failed, a reason they changed their methods | 他失败也有原因 他们改变策略也有原因 |
[03:31] | and a reason they finally succeeded. | 最终成功也有原因 |
[03:35] | It all starts with Theo. | 这一切都源于西奥 |
[03:40] | Radio check, please. | ㄐ偶觳? |
[03:42] | South gate clear, over. | 厦虐踩? 完毕 |
[04:14] | Visiting hours are well past over. | 探访时间早就过了 |
[04:23] | We’re not here to visit. | 我们不是访客 |
[04:29] | We’re here for Lydia Martin. | 我们要带走莉迪亚·马丁 |
[05:13] | When did you know for sure? | 你什么时候确定的 |
[05:15] | That the Dread Doctors had succeeded? | 确定恐怖博士已经成功了 |
[05:17] | Scott and Stiles found out that night. | 那天晚上斯科特和斯泰尔斯发现的 |
[05:19] | The night of the Supermoon. | 超级月亮那天晚上 |
[05:21] | But they really didn’t know it yet. | 但他们当时还不知道 |
[05:24] | There was too much going on. | 当时发生了太多事 |
[05:28] | Liam had almost killed Scott. | 利亚姆差点杀了斯科特 |
[05:32] | Kira was still gone. | 吉良依旧不见踪影 |
[05:34] | Malia was trying to find The Desert Wolf. | 玛丽亚想找到荒野之狼 |
[05:37] | You were missing. | 你失踪了 |
[05:40] | And Sheriff Stilinski was dying… | 而斯蒂林斯警长快死了 |
[05:44] | All right, we’ve got a liver lac and perforated intestine. | 伤者出现了肝撕裂和肠穿孔症状 |
[05:48] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[05:49] | We’re taking care of you, Sheriff, | 我们会照顾好你 警长 |
[05:50] | but you have to keep your oxygen mask on. | 但你得戴好氧气面罩 |
[05:52] | Contact the blood bank and type | 联系血库 |
[05:53] | and cross match for four units of O neg. | 找四个单位的O型阴性血 |
[05:56] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[05:58] | Where’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯在哪里 |
[06:00] | Stilinski, right? | 是说斯蒂林斯吧 |
[06:01] | You said his insurance was with the county? | 你说他的保险是镇政府交的 |
[06:02] | He’s a Deputy? | 他是副警长吗 |
[06:03] | No, he’s the sheriff, | 不 他是警长 |
[06:05] | he’s the county sheriff. Okay. He’s covered. | 他是镇上的警长 他有医保 |
[06:07] | I mean he should be covered. | Ω糜幸奖? |
[06:10] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[06:13] | I texted Scott. | 我给斯科特发了短信 |
[06:14] | He’s coming as soon as he can. | 他会尽快赶来 |
[06:16] | – I can call Malia. – No, no, no. | -我可以打给玛丽亚 -不 不 |
[06:17] | Don’t, don’t call anyone. | 别打给任何人 |
[06:21] | Is there anyone else we need to notify? | 还有谁需要通知的吗 |
[06:22] | A next of kin? | 直系家属 |
[06:24] | No, it’s me. | 不用 就是我 |
[06:27] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[09:44] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[09:45] | You’re a harbinger of death, Jordan. | 你预兆着死亡 乔丹 |
[09:49] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[09:52] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[09:53] | Someone’s dying. | 有人要死了 |
[10:06] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:07] | I can’t say how I know, but Lydia Martin is missing. | 我说不出我为什么知道 但莉迪亚·马丁失踪了 |
[10:10] | Parrish, you’re missing. | 帕里什 失踪的是你 |
[10:14] | And some people here are really confused by your behavior, me included. | 很多人都搞不懂你在干什么 包括我 |
[10:18] | I know and I’m going to try to explain it. | 我知道 我会尽力解释 |
[10:20] | But I need you to find whoever’s available… | 但你得帮我找个有空的警员… |
[10:22] | Parrish, no one’s available. | 帕里什 大家都没空 |
[10:24] | Do you have any idea what’s going on? | 你知道发生什么了吗 |
[10:26] | The high school sign somehow ended up in one of the hallways. | 那所高中的校牌忽然出现在了走廊里 |
[10:30] | The library is completely wrecked. | 图书馆完全被毁了 |
[10:32] | There might be a prehistoric animal | 可能有个史前动物 |
[10:33] | running around the streets, | 在四处乱窜 |
[10:34] | and I am starting to seriously think about a transfer. | 我真的在考虑是否应该申请转调 |
[10:36] | Okay, listen. I promise I’m gonna explain what I can later. | 听着 我保证之后会尽量解释 |
[10:39] | But, right now, I’ve got to find Lydia. | 但现在 我得找到莉迪亚 |
[10:41] | – Parrish. – I have to find her. | -帕里什 -我必须找到她 |
[10:56] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[10:59] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[11:26] | Stiles, you need to get up. | 斯泰尔斯 你得起来 |
[11:28] | You gotta get up now. | 你得马上起来 |
[11:32] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[11:34] | Dr. Geyer is stitching him up right now. | 盖尔医生正在给他缝合伤口 |
[11:37] | – Okay, I wanna see him. – Okay, okay. | -好的 我想看看他 -没问题 |
[11:39] | The anesthesia needs to wear off. | 但要等到麻药劲头过了 |
[11:40] | It’s gonna be at least two hours. | 至少得两个小时 |
[11:42] | Okay, yeah, but everything’s gonna be okay though, | 好吧 但不会有事的吧 |
[11:45] | I mean, he’s okay? | 他没事吧 |
[11:47] | Mmm. He’s gonna be just fine. | 他没什么大碍 |
[11:52] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:00] | Scott, wake up. | 斯科特 醒醒 |
[12:02] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[12:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[12:07] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – You’re bleeding. | -我还好 -你在流血 |
[12:12] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么严重 |
[12:14] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[12:16] | – I need your help. – With what? | -我需要你的帮助 -做什么 |
[12:18] | With her. | 帮帮她 |
[12:23] | I found her out in the woods… | 我在森林里发现了她 |
[12:26] | her body was freezing. | 她身体冻僵了 |
[12:29] | She was practically hypothermic. | 她的体温太低 |
[12:32] | But that wasn’t even the worst part. | 但这还不是最糟糕的 |
[12:43] | It’s a badge. | 是警章的图案 |
[12:44] | A sheriff’s badge. | 警长的警章 |
[12:46] | No. | 不 |
[12:50] | It’s a warning. | 这是个警告 |
[13:14] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[13:17] | Someone’s got to tell her about Hayden. | 得有人告诉她海登的事 |
[13:18] | No. Somebody doesn’t have to be you. | 是的 但不一定是你 |
[13:21] | All right, especially looking like this. | 好吧 尤其你现在这个样子 |
[13:22] | I mean, what if they think you killed her? | 要是他们怀疑是你杀了她呢 |
[13:32] | Maybe I did. | 也许是我杀的 |
[13:34] | You didn’t. | 不是你干的 |
[13:36] | And while the last few hours haven’t been your best… | 尽管这几个小时你状态不是很好 |
[13:41] | This isn’t the way to fix it. | 但这样解决不了问题 |
[13:47] | She’s going to find out, | 她会知道这件事的 |
[13:50] | and it’s not gonna hurt any less coming from you. | 你告诉她真相 她的痛苦也不会减少 |
[14:01] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[14:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:23] | It’s Hayden. | 是海登 |
[14:27] | It’s her scent. | 有她的气味 |
[14:35] | – She’s here. – You held her body in your arms. | -她在这儿 -你抱了她的身体 |
[14:39] | You… you watched Parrish carry her out of the hospital. | 你亲眼看着帕里什把她带出医院 |
[14:44] | She’s… She’s gone… | 她已经走了 |
[14:51] | Fine, but it was her. | 好吧 但真的是她 |
[14:52] | I swear it was. | 我发誓绝对是 |
[15:06] | Hey, come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 我们走吧 |
[15:11] | Help! Get someone to help me. Quick. | 帮帮忙 谁来帮帮我们 快点 |
[15:14] | I need help. I’ve got an 18-year-old female, | 我需要帮助 这位18岁的姑娘 |
[15:16] | potentially hypothermic. | 体温非常低 |
[15:40] | Two hours ago, he was fine. | 两个小时前他还好好的 |
[15:42] | Now it looks like somebody took a baseball bat to his neck. | 现在看着像脖子被人用棒球棒打了一样 |
[15:44] | There could’ve been some minor internal. | 他体内可能出现了一些轻微损伤 |
[15:45] | Did you say, “minor internal?” | 你说”体内出现轻微损伤”吗 |
[15:47] | Since when is anything internal minor? | 体内的损伤怎么可能轻微 |
[15:50] | I need to know what’s going on with him, okay? | 我得知道他到底怎么了 |
[15:53] | Dr. Geyer, somebody needs to tell me what’s happening. | 盖尔医生 谁来告诉我发生了什么 |
[15:55] | Somebody needs to tell me what’s happening to him! | 谁来告诉我他到底怎么了 |
[16:00] | We don’t know. | 没人知道 |
[16:14] | Where were you? You trusted him. You believed him. | 你当时在哪儿 你信了他 你相信他 |
[16:17] | Right, huh? So, where were you? | 是吧 你当时在哪 |
[16:19] | Where the hell were you? | 你他妈当时在哪 |
[16:20] | Stop it! | 快住手 |
[16:24] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:31] | Your dad’s not the only one who got hurt. | 你父亲不是唯一受伤的人 |
[16:34] | Oh, you’ll heal. | 你会自愈的 |
[16:38] | I’m not talking about me. | 我不是说我 |
[16:45] | Everything’s going to be all right, Lydia. | 一起都会好起来 莉迪亚 |
[16:48] | We’re going to get you the best medical care. | 我们会给你最好的医疗护理 |
[16:51] | The best doctors. | 最好的医生 |
[16:53] | The best everything. | 所有最好的东西 |
[17:04] | No. | 不 |
[17:05] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不该来 |
[17:07] | You’re not coming in here. | 你竟敢来这里 |
[17:08] | Get out! | 出去 |
[17:09] | Just wait, wait. I think I know who did this, okay. | 等等 我知道是谁干的 |
[17:11] | I just need to look at the back of her neck. | 我只需要看看她的后颈 |
[17:12] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[17:13] | You. All of you! Get out! | 你 你们全都滚出去 |
[17:15] | Come on, please. You just gotta listen to me. | 拜托 你得听我的 |
[17:17] | – You just gotta check the back… – Just get out! | -你只需要检查她后… -快滚 |
[17:18] | – Just check the back of her neck. – Out! | -检查一下她后颈 -滚 |
[17:54] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我让你待在车里 |
[17:58] | I told you to stay in the car. | 我让你待在车里 |
[18:04] | It could be a side effect of shock. | 这可能是休克的副作用 |
[18:06] | She’s catatonic. | 她有精神紧张症 |
[18:07] | It was Theo digging his way through her mind. | 西奥搜查了莉迪亚的思想 |
[18:08] | Why would he do that? What is he looking for? | 他为什么要这么做 他在找什么 |
[18:10] | The same thing he’s always looking for. An advantage. | 找他一直在找的东西 找优势 |
[18:13] | So what did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski? | 所以威胁斯蒂林斯的性命对他有什么好处 |
[18:15] | It left me alone with Liam. | 这样我就会和利亚姆单独对上 |
[18:16] | Theo wanted to make sure no one | 西奥想确保 |
[18:17] | would be there to stop him from killing me. | 不会有人阻止他杀掉我 |
[18:19] | Okay, so he gutted my dad as a distraction. | 所以他伤了我爸 是想声东击西 |
[18:21] | We need to find this kid. | 我们要找到这个人 |
[18:22] | Isn’t that a little dangerous? | 这有点危险吧 |
[18:24] | Especially since he almost killed my kid? | 毕竟他差点害死我儿子 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but he said he didn’t want my dad to die. | 是 但是他说过他不想杀死我爸爸 |
[18:28] | And you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[18:29] | He told me where to find him. | 是他告诉我 我爸在哪 |
[18:30] | So, maybe he also knows how to save him. | 所以也许他知道怎样救他 |
[18:32] | What do you want to do? Talk to him? | 你想干什么 去找他谈谈吗 |
[18:33] | If it saves my dad, then yeah. | 如果能救我爸 我就去谈 |
[18:35] | I’ll come with you. He doesn’t know that I’m alive. | 我和你一块去 他不知道我还活着 |
[18:37] | Maybe that gives us an advantage. | 我们也许可以利用这一点 |
[18:38] | He’ll know you’re there. | 他会发现你在场的 |
[18:39] | I just need to talk to him. Not fight him. | 我只是要找他谈谈 不是去打他 |
[18:40] | Stiles, you can’t go alone. | 斯泰尔斯 你不能自己去 |
[18:42] | Does anyone even know how to find him? | 你们知道怎么找到他吗 |
[18:43] | We don’t have to find him. | 我们不需要去找他 |
[18:46] | He’ll come to me. | 他会来找我的 |
[19:17] | She’ll be well taken care of, Ms. Martin. | 她会得到很好的照顾的 马丁夫人 |
[19:21] | It’s a very different place now. | 这个地方已经今昔非比了 |
[19:23] | She’ll be safe there. | 她在那里会很安全 |
[19:25] | She’ll be safe. | 她会很安全 |
[19:30] | Just two signatures, Ms. Martin. | 只要两处签名 马丁夫人 |
[19:31] | Ms. Martin. | 马丁夫人 |
[19:32] | I promise I’ll look after her personally. | 我保证我会亲自照看她的 |
[19:34] | – Ms. Martin – She’ll be safe there. | -马丁夫人 -她在那里会很安全 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:38] | Ms. Martin. Ms. Martin, who was that? | 马丁夫人 马丁夫人 那是谁 |
[19:43] | What were you signing? | 你签了什么 |
[19:44] | She’ll be safe there. | 她在那里会很安全 |
[19:46] | What do you mean? What did you do? | 什么意思 你做了什么 |
[19:49] | I did what I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[19:53] | I guess we’re all telling the truth now. | 我想我们现在都该说实话了吧 |
[20:08] | You killed my best friend? | 你杀了我最好的朋友吗 |
[20:14] | Let’s be honest, Stiles. | 说实话 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:17] | Was he still really your best friend? | 他真的还是你最好的朋友吗 |
[20:20] | Are you going to let my father die? | 你要让我爸死吗 |
[20:22] | If I wanted him to die | 如果我希望他死 |
[20:23] | I wouldn’t have told you where you can find him. | 当时就不会告诉你他的位置了 |
[20:27] | Then why are they saying his body is shutting down? | 那为什么医院说他的身体还在衰竭 |
[20:30] | That some toxin’s poisoning him | 说他中了某种毒 |
[20:32] | and they don’t know how to stop it. | 医生也无能为力 |
[20:33] | I’m not the bad guy, Stiles. | 我不是坏人 斯泰尔斯 |
[20:35] | I’m just a realist. | 我只是个现实主义者 |
[20:37] | I’m a survivor. If you knew the things that I know… | 我喜欢活着 如果你知道我知道的东西… |
[20:39] | Yeah, but what do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[20:41] | I know what’s coming. | 我知道将来会发生什么 |
[20:42] | I know what the Dread Doctors created. | 我知道恐怖博士创造了什么 |
[20:45] | And I know what Parrish is. | 我还知道帕里什是什么 |
[20:47] | No, there have not been any other bodies brought in tonight, | 今晚没有送来其他尸体 |
[20:50] | thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:51] | No one named Hayden? | 没有叫海登的吗 |
[20:53] | Mason, take him home. | 梅森 送他回家吧 |
[20:55] | It’s six in the morning. | 现在是早上六点了 |
[20:56] | Dad, you’re sure there have been no other dead bodies? | 爸 你确定没有其他尸体了吗 |
[21:00] | Both of you. Home. Now. | 你们俩 现在马上回家 |
[21:10] | We’re not going home, are we? | 看来你不打算回家 |
[21:13] | No. | 不 |
[21:17] | Well, we both know where Hayden’s body is. | 我们都知道海登的尸体在哪 |
[21:19] | And if you want to find her, | 如果你想要找到她 |
[21:20] | you’re going to have to find the Nemeton. | 你需要先找到圣洞 |
[21:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:25] | Let’s find the Nemeton. | 我们去找圣洞吧 |
[21:28] | I need to learn to shut up. | 我真是恨死我这张嘴了 |
[21:31] | Lydia figured it out. | 莉迪亚想通了 |
[21:32] | I saw it in her memories. | 我在她的记忆里看到了 |
[21:34] | Right after you drove her out of her mind. | 在你把她逼疯之后 |
[21:36] | Collateral damage. | 那属于连带伤害 |
[21:38] | But if she’s right about Parrish, | 但如果她对帕里什的判断是对的 |
[21:41] | then things around here are gonna get a lot worse. | 那这里的事情就棘手多了 |
[21:43] | – I don’t care. – You should. | -我不在乎 -你应该在乎 |
[21:44] | Because if your dad does survive | 因为就算你爸活下来了 |
[21:46] | he’s not gonna be sheriff of anything much longer. | 他这个警长也当不了多久了 |
[21:48] | What’s happening to him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[21:50] | Hey, tell me! | 告诉我 |
[21:53] | Stiles, you need to get up. | 斯泰尔斯 你得起来 |
[21:56] | You gotta get up now. | 你得马上起来 |
[21:58] | Stiles. Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 |
[22:02] | – Are you okay? Are you hurt? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧 伤到了吗 -我没事 |
[22:05] | – You blacked out. – I’m okay. | -你晕过去了 -我没事 |
[22:07] | Did you get anything from him? | 他有什么反应吗 |
[22:09] | Nothing. He was calm the entire time. | 没有 他一直都很平静 |
[22:11] | What about his heart? | 他的心跳呢 |
[22:12] | I heard it jump, but only once, and only for a second. | 我听到心跳加速了 但只有一次 只跳了一秒 |
[22:16] | That doesn’t mean he was lying. | 这不能说明他说谎了 |
[22:18] | Not really. | 对 |
[22:20] | The rest of the time it was steady. | 其他时间都很平稳 |
[22:22] | When did it jump? What was I talking about? | 什么时候跳的 当时我在说什么 |
[22:25] | It was when you said that your dad was poisoned. | 你说你爸爸中毒了的时候 |
[22:28] | That could be something. | 这应该代表了什么 |
[22:29] | A jump could mean surprise, right? | 心跳加速可能是因为惊讶 对吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah, yeah, I think so. | 对 有可能 |
[22:33] | So why would he be surprised that my dad’s still dying? | 知道我爸要死了 他为什么会惊讶 |
[22:38] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[22:40] | He didn’t say that he was the one who attacked your dad, did he? | 他没说过是他攻击了你爸爸吧 |
[22:43] | No. | 没有 |
[22:44] | Well, then this means it was probably someone else. | 也就是说可能是其他人干的 |
[22:47] | Another Chimera. | 另一只奇美拉 |
[22:56] | Chimera… | 奇美拉 |
[23:05] | – Stiles? – Yeah, I can do the rest myself. | -斯泰尔斯 -剩下的我可以自己来 |
[23:07] | You don’t even know where to start. | 你都不知道从哪入手 |
[23:08] | All we know that it’s another Chimera. | 我们只知道是另一只奇美拉干的 |
[23:10] | Do you even know where you’re headed? | 你知道要去哪吗 |
[23:12] | Come on. Let me help. | 别这样 让我帮你吧 |
[23:13] | I can find the clues that you can’t. | 我可以发现你发现不了的线索 |
[23:19] | You can’t do this alone, okay. You need me. | 你不能一个人去 好吗 你需要我 |
[23:22] | You need all of us. | 你需要我们所有人 |
[23:23] | I can get more help. | 我可以找更多人帮忙 |
[23:24] | I can text Liam. | 我可以给利亚姆发短信 |
[23:25] | Liam just tried to kill you. | 利亚姆差点杀了你 |
[23:27] | Okay, then at least let me help. | 那至少让我帮忙 |
[23:29] | You believed him? | 你是不是信了他 |
[23:31] | You trusted him, too. | 你也信任过他 |
[23:33] | Theo got to all of us. | 西奥骗了我们所有人 |
[23:35] | You know, you don’t even know the real story. | 你根本不知道到底发生了什么 |
[23:37] | I don’t need to. | 我不需要知道 |
[23:39] | All that matters right now is your dad. | 现在最重要的是你父亲 |
[23:42] | Come on, Stiles. | 拜托 斯泰尔斯 |
[23:43] | We survived an Alpha pack, | 我们战胜过阿尔法族群 |
[23:46] | a Dark Druid, professional assassins. | 黑暗德鲁伊 还有职业杀手们 |
[23:48] | We can survive Dread Doctors and Chimeras, too. | 不会栽在恐怖博士和奇美拉身上 |
[23:56] | We’re not looking for a missing Chimera. | 我们要找的不是奇美拉 |
[23:59] | We’re looking for a missing teenager. | 而是一个失踪的年轻人 |
[24:45] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[24:48] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[24:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:58] | This is the one. | 就是这个 |
[25:00] | You see these. | 你看这些 |
[25:01] | These are Ley Lines. | 这些是地脉 |
[25:02] | They’re mapped according to telluric currents. | 他们按照大地电流走向分布 |
[25:04] | Stiles said that he and Lydia were looking at the intersections. | 斯泰尔斯说他和莉迪亚在找交叉口 |
[25:08] | Probably… This one. | 大概是 这个 |
[25:11] | But they never found it. | 但是他们一直没有找到它 |
[25:13] | They kept going out there to look, | 他们不停地出去寻找 |
[25:14] | but they said the Nemeton has to want to be found. | 但是他们说圣洞必须主动现身 |
[25:19] | It’s a supernatural tree that has to want to be found | 要找一棵超自然树木 |
[25:21] | in order for you to see it? | 还必须它自己同意 |
[25:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:24] | That’s awesome. | 太赞了 |
[25:25] | We should just make a copy… | 我们需要去复印一下… |
[25:43] | I’m going to find a way to get her out of there. | 我会想方法把她带出来的 |
[25:45] | Even if I have to break through the walls. | 哪怕我需要穿墙进去 |
[25:50] | Good luck with that, Deputy. | 那就祝你好运了 警官 |
[26:04] | She’s a pretty little thing, isn’t she? | 她真是个小美女 不是吗 |
[26:06] | That pretty little thing could shatter your skull with her voice | 这个小美女能用她的声音击碎你的头骨 |
[26:09] | if someone decided to teach her how. | 如果有人教她的话 |
[26:18] | There was a call a few hours ago about a sophomore | 几小时前有人打电话说 |
[26:20] | from Beacon High who never came home last night. | 比肯高中一名高二学生昨晚一直没回家 |
[26:22] | – What’s his name? – Noah Patrick. | -他叫什么名字 -诺亚·帕特里克 |
[26:33] | Now we can catch his scent. | 这下就能找到他的气味了 |
[26:38] | – You called her. – We need all the help that we can get. | -你联系她了 -我们需要所有可能的帮助 |
[26:40] | I should be calling everyone. | 我应该给所有人打电话 |
[26:42] | And I know what this kid looks like. | 而且我知道他长什么样 |
[27:23] | – This is it. – There should be a clearing here. | -就是这里 -这里应该有块空地的 |
[27:26] | Maybe the clearing doesn’t want to be found either. | 也许空地也不想被找到呢 |
[27:41] | I couldn’t save her. | 我没能救她 |
[27:43] | No one could. | 没人能 |
[27:46] | I was standing right there. | 我就站在旁边 |
[27:48] | Melissa did everything medically possible… | 麦丽莎用了所有可能的医疗手段 |
[27:50] | While I was trying to kill Scott. | 可我当时忙着杀斯科特 |
[27:53] | You can’t take all the blame. | 你不能把所有责任都背在自己身上 |
[27:55] | I mean, there was, like, 800 | 当时的情况 |
[27:57] | extenuating circumstances. | 有太多影响因素了 |
[27:59] | It wasn’t just the moon. | 不只是满月 |
[28:02] | Then it was losing Hayden. | 那就是因为失去海登 |
[28:05] | In fear, | 那种恐惧 |
[28:08] | anger, | 愤怒 |
[28:10] | and Theo took advantage of it. | 西奥利用了它 |
[28:12] | Or maybe it was just me. | 或者根本就是我的原因 |
[28:14] | Liam, you’re a werewolf. | 利亚姆 你是狼人 |
[28:20] | There was a full moon, | 那天是满月 |
[28:22] | a Supermoon. | 还是超级月亮 |
[28:25] | And you can’t let yourself… | 你不能让自己… |
[28:39] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:40] | The Nemeton’s a beacon for supernatural creatures, right? | 圣洞是超自然生物的灯塔 对吧 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:44] | So what if it takes a supernatural creature to find it. | 所以如果只有超自然生物才能找到它呢 |
[28:47] | I am a supernatural creature and I can’t find anything. | 我是超自然生物 我什么也没找到 |
[28:51] | But you’ve been looking with your human eyes. | 但是你一直用的是人类的眼睛 |
[29:13] | – Mason… – What? What? | -梅森 -怎么 怎么 |
[29:16] | Look. | 快看 |
[29:17] | I don’t see any… | 我什么都看不… |
[29:28] | Intense. | 天啊 |
[29:46] | He didn’t want you to call me, did he? | 他不想让你联系我 对吧 |
[29:50] | No. | 是的 |
[29:52] | Is it that bad? | 情况这么糟吗 |
[29:54] | We kind of broke up, I guess. | 我们貌似是分手了 |
[29:58] | Yeah, we kind of broke up, too. | 是啊 我们貌似也分手了 |
[30:02] | Hey, you can tell me what’s happening with you. | 你可以告诉我发生了什么事 |
[30:04] | I mean besides Stiles. | 除了斯泰尔斯 |
[30:05] | You can talk to me. | 你可以和我聊聊 |
[30:07] | I said I’d help find this kid | 我说了会帮忙找这个人 |
[30:08] | and I’m doing it to save Stiles’ dad. | 是为了救斯泰尔斯的父亲 |
[30:11] | Don’t ask me to talk. | 别要求我聊天 |
[30:13] | Well, I’m not asking. I’m offering. | 我没有要求你 我只是想让你知道 |
[30:15] | I’m just saying it’s okay if you want to. | 如果你想聊的话 可以找我 |
[30:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:34] | I got it. I got his scent. | 我找到了 我闻到他的气味了 |
[30:43] | Melissa, that man in there is dying | 麦丽莎 里面这人要死了 |
[30:45] | and I don’t know how to save him. | 我不知道要怎么做才能救他 |
[30:47] | I went to Harvard Med. | 我哈佛医学院毕业 |
[30:49] | I have degrees lining the wall of my office. | 我有一堆学位证书在墙上挂着 |
[30:51] | And I don’t have the slightest clue what’s going on here. | 可我却一点都不知道这是怎么回事 |
[30:55] | If you know something about this that I don’t… | 如果你知道什么我不知道的 |
[30:58] | – Me? – Yes, you. | -我吗 -是的 你 |
[31:00] | Nothing seems to faze you. | 你似乎很淡定 |
[31:02] | And not to sound accusatory, | 并不是指责你 |
[31:04] | but it’s like you know something. | 但你似乎知道些什么 |
[31:07] | Knowing something is different from understanding it. | 知情和能理解是两回事 |
[31:11] | Yeah, I could tell you things, really bizarre things. | 是的 我可以告诉你一些非常离奇的事情 |
[31:15] | But right now I can’t tell you anything | 但是我能告诉你的信息里 |
[31:16] | that is gonna save his life. | 没有能够救他命的 |
[31:21] | Then what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[31:22] | Keep him alive. For as long as we can. | 尽我们的全力为他续命 |
[31:30] | There’s only four here. | 这里只有四具尸体 |
[31:32] | That means four Chimeras are missing. | 说明四个奇美拉失踪了 |
[31:33] | I only care about one. | 我只关心一个 |
[31:35] | Hayden’s alive. She has to be. | 海登没死 她肯定没死 |
[31:36] | Okay, maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[31:38] | Either way, we gotta tell someone about this. | 但无论死没死 我们都得告诉其他人 |
[31:40] | We get the cops down here | 我们可以让警察过来 |
[31:41] | and they can figure out who’s dead, | 他们能查出谁死了 |
[31:42] | who’s alive and who’s whatever. | 谁没死 谁怎么样了 |
[31:45] | Sound good? | 行吗 |
[31:49] | You two. Stay right where you are. | 你俩 待着不许动 |
[31:54] | That’s it. That’s where I found the bodies. | 就是这儿 我就是在这里发现尸体的 |
[32:01] | Four of them. | 四具尸体 |
[32:08] | This is Noah’s. He was here. | 这是诺亚的血迹 他来过这儿 |
[32:10] | I think he’s close. | 他应该就在附近 |
[32:15] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[32:16] | I think we’ve been down tunnels like this before | 我觉得我们来过这隧道 |
[32:18] | like when we were trying to find Liam and Hayden. | 好像是来找利亚姆和海登的 |
[32:20] | Okay, so what? | 那又怎样 |
[32:21] | Maybe, it means we’re closer than we think. | 也许目标没想象的那么远 |
[32:24] | Maybe there’s something else down here. | 也许这里还有其他东西 |
[32:26] | Something that we haven’t found yet. | 我们还没找到的东西 |
[32:27] | Yeah, nothing that helps my dad. | 没错 但那些东西救不了我爸 |
[32:29] | Look, we can’t just be standing around here | 听着 我们不能白站着 |
[32:31] | waiting for something to… | 等人来… |
[32:34] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[32:36] | Stiles, you need to get up. | 斯泰尔斯 你得起来 |
[32:40] | Come on. | 快 |
[32:42] | You gotta get up now. | 你得马上起来 |
[32:45] | You need to get up. | 你得站起来 |
[32:47] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[32:51] | You still got me. | 我还在 |
[32:59] | – You okay? – Yeah, fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[33:04] | Let me go, please, please. | 放我走 求求你们 |
[33:08] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[33:39] | – You’re not going anywhere. – I said I don’t remember. | -你哪儿都不许去 -我说了我忘了 |
[33:41] | – You don’t remember anything? – No. | -你全都忘了吗 -没错 |
[33:43] | Not when it happens. Not when I change. | 我总是记不得我变身时发生的事 |
[33:45] | You clawed my dad half to death, okay, | 你把我爸抠了个半死 知道吗 |
[33:46] | and now it’s poisoning him. | 他中毒了 |
[33:47] | You’re gonna start remembering every detail right now. | 你现在得给我回忆起每一个细节 |
[33:50] | – Scott, I hear them. – Yeah, I do, too. | -斯科特 我听见他们了 -没错 我也是 |
[33:51] | Hey, Stiles, get him out of here. | 斯泰尔斯 带他走 |
[33:52] | Go to the hospital. Figure out a way to save your dad. | 去医院 想办法救你爸 |
[33:54] | We’re not gonna be able to stop them. | 我们阻止不了他们 |
[33:56] | But we can slow them down. | 但我们能拖住他们 |
[33:57] | Stiles, go. | 斯泰尔斯 快 |
[34:20] | We’re gonna be okay. | 我们不会有事的 |
[34:20] | Scott, we’re gonna die down here. | 斯科特 我们会死在这里 |
[34:23] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不会的 |
[34:25] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[34:26] | Because you’re not the only one that I called. | 因为我不止叫了你一个人 |
[34:28] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[34:52] | Run. | 跑 |
[35:10] | Step back. I think I can break through it. | 退后 我应该能打断锁链 |
[35:12] | It’s just sometimes, most of the time, I lose control. | 但是我大多数时候 会失控 |
[35:15] | So you better step back. | 所以你最好站远点 |
[35:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[35:54] | Dr. Geyer! We have to open him up. | 盖尔医生 我们得给他开刀 |
[35:57] | – What? – There’s something inside him. | -什么 -他体内有异物 |
[35:58] | Something that we didn’t see. | 有我们没看到的东西 |
[35:59] | – Melissa, we can’t just open him up. – It’s a piece of bone. | -麦丽莎 我们不能想开刀就开刀 -是块骨头 |
[36:01] | He’s being poisoned by bone marrow. | 他中了骨髓的毒 |
[36:04] | I know it doesn’t make any sense, I know what it sounds like, | 我知道这说不通 听起来很不可思议 |
[36:06] | but you have to open him up. | 但你得动手术开刀 |
[36:08] | Do it now. | 马上 |
[37:27] | It’s okay, Stiles. | 没事 斯泰尔斯 |
[37:31] | You still got me. | 我还在 |
[37:51] | He was here. | 他来过这里 |
[37:55] | What else can you tell me? | 你还能告诉我什么 |
[37:56] | Why don’t you tell me how I know that? | 不如你告诉我 我怎么会知道这个 |
[37:58] | Noah’s part Berserker. | 诺亚有狂暴战士血统 |
[38:00] | You’re part jaguar. You’ll be drawn to each other. | 而你有美洲豹血统 你们会相互吸引 |
[38:05] | Is that why I’m here with you? | 所以我才会跟你来这里吗 |
[38:08] | I saved your life. | 我救了你 |
[38:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:21] | I think he’s dying. | 他好像快死了 |
[38:23] | That means they’re going to find him. | 也就是说他们会找到他 |
[38:27] | Probably already have. | 大概已经找到了 |
[39:04] | We could’ve used him. | 我们本可以利用他的 |
[39:06] | For what? | 干什么 |
[39:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:19] | A symbol. | 一个记号 |
[39:21] | The symbol of an Alpha and his pack. | 阿尔法狼和他族群的记号 |
[39:24] | Whose pack? | 谁的族群 |
[39:27] | Scott’s. | 斯科特的 |
[39:31] | It was more than a symbol, wasn’t it? | 这不只是一个记号 对吧 |
[39:33] | It was a promise to reunite them. | 这是将他们重新联合的承诺 |
[39:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[39:37] | But has Scott done it yet? | 斯科特已经做到了吗 |
[39:38] | Will he be coming for you? | 他会来找你吗 |
[39:42] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[39:46] | But it’s not Scott. | 但不是斯科特 |
[40:01] | You don’t wanna do this, Theo. | 你这样做会后悔的 西奥 |
[40:02] | She’s safe in here. | 她在里面很安全 |
[40:04] | The Dread Doctors don’t know how important she is yet. | 恐怖博士们还不知道她的重要性 |
[40:16] | She doesn’t look good. | 她状况不太好 |
[40:20] | She has a hole in her head. | 脑袋上有个洞 |
[40:22] | It’s not a good look for anyone. | 谁脑袋有洞能好看 |
[40:31] | I can’t believe this is actually a medical establishment. | 这里居然也能叫医疗机构 |
[40:35] | Pick her up. | 抱她起来 |
[40:36] | We’re getting her out of here. | 我们要带她走 |
[40:39] | Now what would a pack of Chimeras want with a Banshee? | 奇美拉族群为什么会想要一个报丧女妖 |
[40:42] | I don’t want a Banshee. | 我没想要报丧女妖 |
[40:44] | I’m looking for a Hellhound. | 我要找一头地狱恶犬 |
[40:55] | You wanted a Hellhound… | 你想找地狱恶犬 |
[41:00] | I think you found one. | 你已经找到了 |