时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You’re a harbinger of death, Jordan. | 你是死亡预言者 乔丹 |
[00:04] | She’ll be safe there. | 她在那里很安全 |
[00:05] | She’s catatonic. | 她有精神紧张症 |
[00:07] | Dread doctors. | 恐怖博士 |
[00:08] | Para scientists in pursuit of creation of the perfect killer. | 想要创造完美杀手的古老的科学家 |
[00:11] | And now they’ve done it. | 现在他们成功了 |
[00:13] | Hayden. I couldn’t save her. | 海登 我没能救她 |
[00:14] | I was trying to kill Scott. | 我忙着杀斯科特 |
[00:15] | She’s gone. | 她已经走了 |
[00:16] | That’s it. That’s where I found the bodies. | 就是这儿 我就是在这里发现尸体的 |
[00:18] | Four of them. | 四具尸体 |
[00:23] | Any available units, | 执勤警员注意 |
[00:24] | Beacon Hills Telecom is requesting an 11-5 | 比肯山电信公司 |
[00:27] | at the communication towers off Cypress Lane. | 位于柏树大道的通信塔出事了 |
[00:29] | 10-4, dispatch. I’m in the area. | 收到 正在路上 我在附近 |
[00:31] | Copy, unit 5. | 好的 5队 |
[00:32] | A technician was sent over an hour ago | 一位技术人员一小时前过去了 |
[00:34] | and telecom hasn’t heard back. | 之后再无消息 |
[00:36] | Copy, I’m 10-76. | 收到 马上过去 |
[00:41] | You’re gonna drag me to work every night? | 你每天晚上都要拉我去上班吗 |
[00:43] | If I have to. | 如果需要的话 |
[00:45] | You can’t keep an eye on me 24/7. | 你不能24小时盯着我 |
[00:46] | You disappeared for three days. | 你消失了3天 |
[00:48] | I’m keeping an eye on you for the rest of your natural born life. | 你后半辈子我都会盯着你 |
[00:50] | I told you I was with Liam. | 我说了 我当时跟利亚姆在一起 |
[00:52] | Which doesn’t improve your argument. | 这没什么说服力 |
[00:56] | Maybe you think you can do your own thing now. | 你也许觉得现在可以做自己的事了 |
[00:58] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[00:59] | You still need me. | 你还需要我 |
[01:01] | We look out for each other, remember? | 我们要照顾彼此 记得吗 |
[01:11] | For all I know, you could have been dead. | 失踪这么久 我都担心你是不是死了 |
[01:20] | Stay here. | 哪儿也别去 |
[02:18] | 危险 禁止擅闯 | |
[02:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:46] | Beacon County Sheriff’s department. | 比肯县警局 |
[02:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:51] | Help me. | 救命 |
[03:13] | – Liam! – Sorry! | -利亚姆 -抱歉 |
[03:14] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[03:15] | I sent you like 100 texts. | 我给你发了很多短信 |
[03:16] | I saw. | 我看到了 |
[03:17] | You saw? That’s it? | 你看到了 就这样吗 |
[03:23] | How could you not tell me that you’re alive? | 你怎么能不告诉我你还活着 |
[03:24] | Maybe because you left me for dead. | 也许是因为你对我见死不救 |
[03:27] | You were dead. | 你当时分明死了 |
[03:30] | Liam, you need to go. | 利亚姆 你得走了 |
[03:38] | Here… | 这里 |
[03:47] | Still here. | 还在这里 |
[04:35] | – What the hell is that? – Run. | -那是什么怪物 -快跑 |
[04:44] | Hayden, run! | 海登 快跑 |
[04:46] | What is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[04:48] | -利亚姆 那是什么 -我不知道 快跑 | |
[05:03] | -跳 你在开玩笑吗 | |
[05:05] | We can make it. | 我们可以的 |
[05:06] | Come on. | 快 |
[05:16] | See, I told you. | 看 我就说 |
[05:31] | – Do you trust me? – What? No. | -你信我吗 -什么 不信 |
[06:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[06:18] | Making sure you’re alive. | 救你的命 |
[06:19] | Oh, I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿动不了了 |
[06:22] | Argh, I think my back’s broken. | 我的脊柱估计也骨折了 |
[06:23] | Will it heal? | 能自愈吗 |
[06:24] | Eventually. I think. | 大概能吧 需要时间 |
[06:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:28] | Whoa! Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:28] | To find my sister and make sure she’s okay. | 去找我姐姐 确保她没事 |
[06:30] | You’re going to just leave me here? | 你要把我丢在这里吗 |
[06:32] | You pulled me off a cliff. | 你把我拉下了悬崖 |
[06:33] | I’m lucky I healed. | 幸亏我能自愈 |
[06:34] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[06:36] | This time. | 这次而已 |
[06:38] | Who saved it last time? | 上次是谁救的 |
[06:43] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[07:01] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[07:11] | Looks like he remembers you. | 看来他还记得你 |
[07:18] | I’ll take care of it if you want me to. | 如果你需要的话 我可以处理 |
[07:20] | All you have to do is ask. | 只要你开口 |
[07:22] | My dad defended someone on death row once. | 我爸之前为一个死刑犯辩护 |
[07:25] | You know how lethal injection works? | 你知道注射死刑是怎么回事吗 |
[07:31] | One of the drugs they use paralyzes your diaphragm. | 其中有一种药能麻痹你的膈膜 |
[07:37] | Makes it impossible to breathe. | 使你无法呼吸 |
[07:59] | 祝早日康复 比肯县监狱 | |
[08:05] | This is from the relay station’s security camera. | 这是中继站的监控拍到的 |
[08:12] | That looked big. | 看起来好大 |
[08:13] | And too fast for anyone to get a good look at it. | 而且太快了 谁都看不清 |
[08:16] | But you already know what it is, don’t you? | 但你已经知道是什么了 对吧 |
[08:20] | The last Chimera. | 最后一只奇美拉 |
[08:40] | You still got a black light? | 你还有紫外线灯吗 |
[08:48] | Mercury means Chimera. | 有水银就说明是奇美拉 |
[08:52] | But what was it doing here? | 但它在这里干什么 |
[08:54] | Why come here and kill some random communications tech? | 为什么要来这里杀一个毫不相干的通讯技术员 |
[08:57] | Maybe it just likes to kill. | 可能只是嗜杀罢了 |
[08:59] | Maybe it’s what it does. | 可能是它的本性 |
[09:01] | That’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[09:02] | Parrish, how many bodies do you actually see | 帕里什 你梦到圣洞的时候 |
[09:04] | when you dream about the Nemeton? | 到底看到了几具尸体 |
[09:13] | Everyone. | 所有人的 |
[11:27] | The story Theo told me about the library. | 关于西奥所说的图书馆发生的事 |
[11:32] | That’s how it happened. | 当时情况确实是那样 |
[11:36] | Except it didn’t happen to him. | 只是没有发生在他身上 |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:42] | Stiles, I can’t protect you if I don’t know the truth. | 斯泰尔斯 不知道真相的话我保护不了你 |
[11:50] | Did you really feel like you couldn’t tell me? | 你当时真的觉得不能告诉我吗 |
[11:53] | I couldn’t tell anyone. | 我谁也不能说 |
[11:55] | Did you think that I wouldn’t believe that it was self-defense? | 你觉得我不会相信你当时是自卫吗 |
[11:57] | What if it wasn’t? | 如果真的不是呢 |
[12:01] | What if I told you I wanted him dead? | 如果我说我真的希望他死呢 |
[12:04] | I’d believe you. | 我相信你 |
[12:06] | I also believe that wanting someone dead | 我也相信 希望一个人死 |
[12:09] | and murdering them are two very different things. | 和真的动手杀人是两回事 |
[12:13] | Yeah, but what if the judge didn’t think so? | 的确 但法官不这么想怎么办 |
[12:14] | Then to hell with the judge. | 那就去他妈的法官 |
[12:16] | Stiles, it was self-defense, | 斯泰尔斯 你就是正当自卫 |
[12:18] | and I would destroy every shred of evidence to protect you if I had to. | 只要能保护你 我会销毁任何蛛丝马迹 |
[12:23] | I would burn the whole sheriff’s station to the ground. | 哪怕把整个警局夷为平地 |
[12:41] | What about upholding the law? | 那你以后还怎么秉公执法 |
[12:43] | What about Kira? | 吉良又怎么办 |
[12:46] | Kira was a mistake. | 吉良的事是我错了 |
[12:53] | I guess I’m learning how to bend. | 我也在学习圆滑地处理事情 |
[12:58] | So, what, it just goes away? | 所以呢 就这样过去了 |
[13:01] | Not for you. | 你不行 |
[13:03] | The problem now is how to bear this burden. | 现在的问题是如何承受那种负担 |
[13:07] | This kind of thing is not at all uncommon in law enforcement. | 这种事情在执法过程中一点都不稀奇 |
[13:11] | A fatal mistake. | 一个致命失误 |
[13:12] | A partner who dies. | 害死了一个同伴 |
[13:14] | Or one who gets paralyzed. | 或者害残了一个同伴 |
[13:17] | Stiles, you carry that with you. | 斯泰尔斯 这种内疚的包袱会一直伴着你 |
[13:19] | Sometimes it doesn’t truly feel okay again | 有时只有想办法抵消 |
[13:22] | until there’s a kind of counterbalance. | 才能真正放下 |
[13:27] | Like what? | 怎么抵消 |
[13:30] | Like instead of taking a life, | 比如你没有害人 |
[13:32] | you manage to save one. | 而是救人的时候 |
[13:35] | Something like that can help, but maybe only for a moment. | 这种补偿也许能暂时缓解你的压力 |
[13:39] | But the real conflict you’re having now | 但你现在面临的真正矛盾 |
[13:41] | is between your head and your heart. | 是如何平衡你的理智和情感 |
[13:46] | Your head. | 你的理智 |
[13:47] | Your head knows that the only crime you committed was surviving. | 你非常清楚 你犯下唯一的罪就是试图求生 |
[13:54] | But your heart? | 但你的情感呢 |
[13:55] | Your heart still thinks it was murder. | 你的情感却认为那是场谋杀 |
[14:00] | So I guess you, uh… | 所以我想… |
[14:03] | You gotta get your heart to catch up to your head. | 你得让情感跟上理智的脚步 |
[14:08] | I feel like it’s more than guilt though, | 但我觉得不只是愧疚 |
[14:10] | you know, I feel like… | 那种感觉更像是 |
[14:13] | I feel like I lost something. | 觉得自己失去了什么 |
[14:16] | You know, I feel like I can’t get it back. | 而且再也找不回来了 |
[14:24] | You won’t. | 会找回来的 |
[14:27] | Not entirely. | 虽然不再完整 |
[14:30] | But you get a little bit by forgiving yourself. | 但是原谅自己能帮助你找回一些 |
[14:36] | And since that’s not always the easiest thing in the world to do, | 而且原谅自己不是什么易事 |
[14:38] | then maybe you start by forgiving someone else. | 你或许可以从原谅别人做起 |
[14:43] | Someone who probably really needs it. | 原谅一个需要被原谅的人 |
[14:46] | Someone like Scott. | 比如斯科特 |
[15:02] | How much did you take, Josh? | 你这次又嗑了多少 乔什 |
[15:04] | A lot. | 很多 |
[15:06] | And I don’t feel a thing. | 完全没感觉 |
[15:07] | You won’t. Your body heals too fast. | 不会有感觉的 你的身体愈合得太快 |
[15:09] | Yeah? Then maybe you should have left me dead. | 是吗 那也许你不该复活我 |
[15:11] | Or maybe you just need to feel something else. | 也许你只是需要体会其他感觉 |
[15:20] | Something better. | 更好的感觉 |
[15:34] | How does that feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[16:00] | You didn’t have to come all the way out here. | 你不用大老远跑过来的 |
[16:02] | You weren’t answering your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[16:04] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[16:06] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[16:07] | What if I told you that you’re the only one that I have left? | 如果我告诉你 我身边只剩下你了呢 |
[16:09] | You’re not going to want my help. | 你不会想让我帮你的 |
[16:10] | Anything that happened between us… | 我们之间发生的事情… |
[16:12] | I’m talking about something that’s going to happen. | 我说的是将要发生的事情 |
[16:14] | Something I’m going to do. | 我要去做的事情 |
[16:15] | And you’re not going to like me much after I do it. | 我做了之后 你不会太高兴的 |
[16:21] | Is that why I hear two other heartbeats in there? | 所以我才听到两个人的心跳吗 |
[16:24] | And why yours is beating so fast? | 而且你为什么心跳这么快 |
[16:27] | Scott, go home. | 斯科特 回家吧 |
[16:30] | I can’t help. | 我帮不了你 |
[16:56] | Did you get anything out of him? | 问出什么了吗 |
[16:58] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[17:04] | You think you can make me talk? | 你们觉得这样就能逼我就范了吗 |
[17:06] | I am spetsnaz. | 我是特种兵 |
[17:07] | Soviet special forces. | 苏联特种部队的 |
[17:08] | In battle, we kill our own wounded. | 在战斗中 我们会杀掉己方伤员 |
[17:12] | You could tear out my fingernails, | 就算你拔掉我的指甲 |
[17:14] | cut my lips with razors. | 用剃刀割开我的嘴 |
[17:16] | I’ll still say nothing. | 我也什么都不会说的 |
[17:18] | Correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我说错了请纠正我 |
[17:20] | but your section is out of work and broke, right? | 你的小队已经解散了吧 |
[17:23] | You won’t get a word out of me. | 在我这里你得不到任何信息的 |
[17:25] | What if we paid you $10,000? | 如果我付你一万美元呢 |
[17:30] | The Desert Wolf was last seen close to the Canadian border. | 荒野之狼最后一次出现是在美加边境附近 |
[17:33] | She won’t travel by plane. | 她不会搭飞机出行 |
[17:34] | She will stay away from surveillance cameras when she can. | 她会尽量远离监控摄像机 |
[17:36] | Then we still have some time. | 那我们还有时间 |
[17:38] | There’s another reason she won’t fly. | 她不坐飞机还有另外一个原因 |
[17:40] | She’s not traveling alone. | 她并非一人 |
[17:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:46] | She has a hostage. | 她带了一个人质 |
[17:48] | An animal doctor. | 一个兽医 |
[17:51] | Deaton. | 德亚顿 |
[17:53] | I went to the club looking for Hayden, and there’s Josh. | 我去酒吧找海登 看到了乔什 |
[17:56] | Standing there. Completely alive. | 就站在那里 生龙活虎的 |
[17:58] | Just like Hayden. Because of Theo. | 和海登一样 西奥复活了他 |
[18:00] | Theo brought them both back. | 西奥复活了他们两个 |
[18:03] | That’s what he’s doing. | 原来这才是他的计划 |
[18:04] | He’s, he’s building a pack. | 他在组建自己的族群 |
[18:05] | His own pack of dead Chimeras. | 他自己的死亡奇美拉族群 |
[18:07] | They both looked pretty alive to me. | 我看他们挺生机勃勃的啊 |
[18:09] | But they’re not the same. | 但是他们不完全一样 |
[18:12] | There was something about Hayden. | 海登有点奇怪 |
[18:14] | There’s something wrong about her. | 她有点不对劲 |
[18:16] | Maybe that’s what dying does to you. | 也许这就是死亡对人的影响 |
[18:18] | What if it, what if it like darkens your soul. | 也许死亡会黑化人的灵魂 |
[18:21] | What if they’re all evil now? | 如果他们现在变邪恶了呢 |
[18:24] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[18:27] | Are you volunteering for the library clean-up, too? | 你们也报名清洁图书馆的志愿服务了吗 |
[18:31] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -对 -是的 |
[18:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:46] | So… | 话说… |
[18:48] | You’re alive. | 你死而复生了 |
[18:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:58] | That must have been pretty difficult to explain to your parents. | 肯定很难和父母解释吧 |
[19:02] | Not really. | 也没什么 |
[19:03] | They didn’t notice me much before that. | 他们之前也不太在意我 |
[19:05] | I think they’re just glad | 我觉得他们挺高兴的 |
[19:06] | ’cause they think they can sue the hospital now. | 因为他们现在可以去起诉医院了 |
[19:08] | They gotta be happy you’re alive, though? | 你活过来了他们应该也很开心吧 |
[19:10] | Are you? | 你开心吗 |
[19:12] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I’m… | 对啊 我… |
[19:15] | Alive is definitely better than dead. | 活着当然比死要好了 |
[19:17] | You know, much better. | 你知道的 好多了 |
[19:19] | You have no idea what to say to me, do you? | 你不知道该和我说什么对不对 |
[19:20] | Not really, no. | 是啊 |
[19:23] | Can I ask you a question then? | 那我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[19:25] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[19:26] | What are you doing saturday night? | 你周六晚上有什么安排 |
[19:46] | Is that my laptop? | 那是我的电脑吗 |
[19:48] | Yep. | 是 |
[19:50] | Do you have my password? | 你知道我的密码 |
[19:51] | I have all your passwords. | 你所有的密码我都知道 |
[19:53] | You know they just brought in another body from last night? | 你知道他们昨天又找到一具尸体吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah, I was hoping you wouldn’t find out. | 对 我本来希望你不会发现的 |
[19:58] | Now give me my damn computer. | 快把我的电脑还给我 |
[20:00] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 |
[20:02] | I think there’s some footage missing. | 好像少了一些录像 |
[20:05] | Or something missing in the footage. | 或者录像里少了什么东西 |
[20:06] | I think there’s something missing in your head. | 是你脑袋里少了什么东西吧 |
[20:09] | You need your rest. | 你需要休息 |
[22:49] | don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[22:54] | You’re really turning this in? | 你真的要把这个交上去吗 |
[22:56] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[22:58] | “Deputy was attacked by | “警员被一只 |
[22:59] | an enormous animal of undetermined species.” | 未知的巨大生物袭击了” |
[23:02] | Yeah, that makes things clear. | 说得可真清楚 |
[23:07] | Are we leaving? | 要走了吗 |
[23:08] | Not yet. And don’t move. | 还不行 你不许动 |
[23:32] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[23:33] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[23:35] | My record’s spotless. | 我可是良民 |
[23:38] | Are you going to tell me what you saw last night? | 你要告诉我你昨晚看到了什么吗 |
[23:39] | It was exactly like the painting. | 跟那幅画一模一样 |
[23:43] | Exactly what you said. | 跟你说的一模一样 |
[23:48] | Have you told anyone else? | 你跟别人说过吗 |
[23:50] | I didn’t think you’d want me to. | 我觉得你应该不希望我说 |
[23:51] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[23:53] | But I don’t know why. | 但我不知道为什么 |
[23:54] | And you don’t have to. | 你不必知道 |
[23:56] | Look, that thing out there is going to kill a lot of people. | 那个玩意肯定会害死很多人 |
[24:01] | But it’s not going to kill us. Not if we’re together. | 但是不会害死我们 只要我们待在一起 |
[24:05] | 我让你不许动 你没听懂吗 | |
[24:06] | It’s my sister. I have to go. | 我姐姐找我 我得走了 |
[24:09] | Anything else you want to tell me? | 有什么要告诉我的事吗 |
[24:13] | Not really. | 没有 |
[24:21] | Look, I don’t want this to sound like a warning, | 我不想一副警告你的样子 |
[24:25] | and I definitely don’t want it to sound like a threat. | 当然我就更不想威胁你了 |
[24:30] | But you can’t hide anything from me, Hayden. | 但是你不能瞒着我任何事 海登 |
[24:34] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[25:02] | Still not healing? | 还没有痊愈吗 |
[25:04] | Sometimes it just takes a little longer. | 有时候花的时间比较长 |
[25:08] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[25:10] | Ah, you heard about the guy who got killed out at the communication towers, right? | 你听说在通信塔有人被杀的事了吧 |
[25:16] | I think I may have figured something out. | 我似乎有线索了 |
[25:19] | What, you want my help? | 怎么 你希望我帮你吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah, well you said you can find the clues that I can’t. | 对 你说你能找到我找不到的线索 |
[25:30] | Here, take a look. | 来看看 |
[25:33] | This is when the technician first arrived. | 这是技术人员第一次到达 |
[25:35] | You see him going in? | 看到他进去了吧 |
[25:37] | Then deputy Clark goes in. | 然后克拉克警员走了进去 |
[25:40] | Then something really big | 然后一个特别大的东西 |
[25:41] | and really fast comes charging out. | 以很快的速度冲了出来 |
[25:43] | And now comes Clark. | 然后克拉克来了 |
[25:44] | Eventually, technician’s body is carried out by paramedics. | 最终 技术人员的尸体被医护人员抬出来 |
[25:49] | Okay, what am I missing? | 有什么我没看到的吗 |
[25:54] | Two people go in. Three come out. | 两个人进去 出来了三个 |
[25:55] | I checked all the footage. | 我检查了所有录像 |
[25:57] | Not a single person enters that building | 那一整天 除了技术人员 |
[25:59] | before the technician the entire day. | 没有人进过那个通信塔 |
[26:02] | So where does that something | 所以那个又大又快的怪物 |
[26:04] | really big and really fast come from? | 到底是从哪里冒出来的 |
[26:09] | There’s another way in. | 还有另一个入口 |
[26:15] | He’s leaving. What’s the plan? | 他要走了 计划是什么 |
[26:16] | I have a date with him on saturday. | 我周六约了他 |
[26:17] | I thought that was the plan. | 我以为计划在这里 |
[26:18] | You were supposed to ask about Theo. | 是要你问西奥的事 |
[26:20] | We can’t wait until Saturday. | 我们等不到周六了 |
[26:21] | Sorry, but Theo leading an evil chimera pack | 抱歉 但我总不能直截了当问他 |
[26:24] | wasn’t exactly a natural progression to the conversation. | 西奥是不是有一个奇美拉族群吧 |
[26:26] | Fine. I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 我去跟他说 |
[26:52] | You don’t have to hide from me, corey. | 你不必在我面前掩饰 科里 |
[26:59] | I was trying to do something nice. | 我是想做好事 |
[27:01] | You were trying to do something normal. | 你只是想做正常的事 |
[27:03] | But you don’t have to be normal anymore, | 但你不必再正常下去了 |
[27:06] | And you definitely don’t have to be nice. | 当然你也不需要做什么好事 |
[27:08] | Well, I’m not going to hurt them. | 我不会伤害他们 |
[27:09] | Look, I don’t want you to. | 听着 我也不希望你那样做 |
[27:11] | In fact, they don’t know it yet, | 实际上 他们还不知道 |
[27:13] | but we’re going to protect them. | 但是我们会保护他们 |
[27:15] | Just like I’m going to protect you. | 就像我保护你一样 |
[27:21] | So you’re going to come with me | 所以你要和我走 |
[27:24] | and you’re gonna do everything that I tell you, | 并且完全服从我的命令 |
[27:27] | because I know you don’t want to die again. | 因为我知道你不想再死一次 |
[27:31] | Do you, Corey? | 对吧 科里 |
[27:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:56] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[27:59] | I see blood. | 我看见血了 |
[28:01] | Look where it leads to. | 看它流淌的方向 |
[29:05] | Corey’s not texting me back. | 科里没有回复我的短信 |
[29:07] | Because he left with Theo. | 因为他和西奥一起走了 |
[29:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:11] | He was here. | 他刚才就在这里 |
[29:15] | Well then, we should do something, right? | 那么我们应该做点什么 对吧 |
[29:19] | We should tell someone. | 我们应该告诉别人 |
[29:22] | Liam, you have to tell him. | 利亚姆 你应该告诉他 |
[29:26] | You think he’ll even talk to me? | 你觉得他还会理我吗 |
[29:29] | You’re his Beta. | 你是他的贝塔狼 |
[29:30] | Doesn’t he have to? | 他必须听你说 |
[29:32] | Where would I even start? | 那我该从何说起 |
[29:35] | Sorry for trying to kill you? | 很抱歉我之前差点杀了你 |
[29:38] | Sorry for leaving you for dead so that Theo could kill you? | 很抱歉把你抛下 让你任西奥宰割 |
[29:41] | If, if you start off with sorry, | 只要开头三个字是很抱歉 |
[29:45] | the rest probably won’t even matter. | 其他的都不成问题 |
[30:03] | I have been here a long time, Lydia. | 我在这里很长时间了 莉迪亚 |
[30:06] | You think I haven’t seen this before? | 你以为我之前没见过这种把戏吗 |
[30:10] | I know when patients are pretending. | 我知道病人什么时候是在假装犯病 |
[30:12] | Manipulating to get what they want. | 耍手段来得到他们想要的 |
[30:16] | You’re not getting out of here. | 你是不会从这里出去的 |
[30:18] | Someone as dangerous as you are? | 像你这么危险的人 |
[30:19] | We can keep you here for the rest of your life. | 你一辈子都要被关在这里 |
[30:30] | You have to wake up. | 你必须醒过来 |
[30:31] | What if I can’t? | 如果我醒不过来怎么办 |
[30:33] | Then you won’t be able to help your friends | 那你就不能帮助你的朋友们 |
[30:36] | and they’ll die without you. | 没有你 他们会死的 |
[30:39] | How am I supposed to help them like this? | 像我这样 该怎么帮他们 |
[30:43] | You learned to fight, didn’t you? | 你学了武术 不是吗 |
[30:46] | Only a little. | 只会一点 |
[30:47] | You learned more than you think you did, | 你学到的比你认为的要多 |
[30:50] | and faster than an ordinary person could. | 并且学的比普通人要快的多 |
[30:53] | But that doesn’t matter now. | 现在那些都不重要了 |
[30:55] | It does. | 当然重要 |
[30:57] | Because I’ll teach you the rest. | 因为我会教给你剩下的 |
[31:00] | I’m going to show you how to use your voice. | 我来教你怎么用你的声音 |
[31:04] | How to use it as a weapon. | 怎么把它变成武器 |
[31:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:44] | It looks like latin. | 看起来像是拉丁文字 |
[31:47] | Hold up that light. I’m gonna get a picture of it. | 你举着手电 我来拍张照 |
[31:55] | Stiles, hold the light still. | 斯泰尔斯 把手电举稳一点 |
[32:13] | Scott, behind you! | 斯科特 小心后面 |
[32:23] | Sucks, doesn’t it? | 很难受 对吧 |
[32:38] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[32:41] | Maybe they’re not ready to take on an Alpha. | 也许他们还没准备好和阿尔法狼对战 |
[32:47] | Especially one that can smell fear. | 尤其是一个能嗅出恐惧的阿尔法狼 |
[32:48] | He’s got fangs. | 他有尖牙 |
[32:53] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[32:54] | I found some new friends. | 我找了些新朋友 |
[32:56] | I don’t take rejection well. | 我不是很喜欢被拒绝 |
[33:06] | – Hey, Theo! – Stiles. | -你好 西奥 -斯泰尔斯 |
[33:14] | You’re going to leave here thinking | 你离开这里之后 |
[33:15] | that you need to worry about me. | 会开始防备我 |
[33:19] | But you’re wrong. | 但你错了 |
[33:21] | We’re actually back on the same side. | 实际上我们是站在同一边的 |
[33:24] | Because that thing… | 因为那个怪物 |
[33:26] | That’s what we need to worry about. | 才是我们应该担心的 |
[33:28] | Your pack and mine. | 我们的族群都要担心 |
[33:30] | We’re gonna go back to school | 我们会回到学校里 |
[33:31] | and pretend like we’re normal teenagers, | 假装是正常的青少年 |
[33:33] | But at night, we’re going to be fighting for our lives. | 但是到了晚上 我们要为了生存而战 |
[33:36] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[33:36] | It’s not a Chimera. | 那不是奇美拉 |
[33:38] | But it’s just a kid underneath. | 但是他本质上还是个孩子 |
[33:39] | Someone like us. | 和我们一样 |
[33:42] | Not anymore. | 已经不再是了 |
[33:47] | Scott, I need to talk to you! | 斯科特 我得和你谈谈 |
[33:52] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[34:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[34:07] | Looking for you. | 来找你 |
[34:09] | Is that okay with Theo? | 西奥没意见吗 |
[34:11] | Probably not. | 可能有 |
[34:12] | Why are you here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[34:14] | Because you are. | 因为你在这里 |
[34:28] | Did you really almost kill Scott to save me? | 你真的为了救我差点杀了斯科特吗 |
[34:31] | It was a supermoon. | 那天是超级月亮 |
[34:36] | But… | 不过… |
[34:37] | Yeah, I guess I did. | 对 确实是这样 |
[34:41] | That’s really screwed up, Liam. | 你过分了 利亚姆 |
[34:45] | He’s one of your best friends. | 他是你最好的朋友之一 |
[34:47] | Yeah, now you’re with Theo who told me to kill him. | 是啊 当时西奥让我杀了他 而现在你和西奥一伙了 |
[34:52] | Something’s different now. | 现在不一样了 |
[34:56] | I don’t know why, but ever since coming back, | 我不知道原因 但自从我回来 |
[35:01] | nothing feels the same. | 一切都感觉不同了 |
[35:05] | Nothing feels right. | 都感觉不对 |
[35:09] | Nothing? | 都不对 |
[35:12] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[35:19] | You’re the only thing that feels the same. | 我唯一感觉没变的就是你 |
[35:23] | The only thing that feels right. | 唯一对的也是你 |
[35:28] | I guess I just want to know how you feel about me. | 也许我就是想知道你对我什么感觉 |
[36:11] | He knew what it meant | 他知道那是什么意思 |
[36:12] | and I can’t remember the words. | 我不记得是什么词了 |
[36:14] | Damnatio Memoriae. | 选择性遗忘 |
[36:18] | It means the condemnation of memory. | 意思是对记忆的谴责 |
[36:21] | I think it also means that | 也意味着 |
[36:22] | whatever The dread doctors created, | 无论恐怖博士制造出了什么 |
[36:24] | whatever this last chimera really is, | 无论最后一只奇美拉是什么 |
[36:26] | it’s not something new. | 都不会是新品种 |
[36:27] | It’s something old. | 它很古老 |
[36:29] | Really old. | 非常古老 |
[36:31] | So they didn’t create a new creature. | 所以他们并没有制造新生物 |
[36:32] | They resurrected one. | 他们是在复活以前的 |
[36:49] | Nothing pleases me more than a surprise visit. | 我最喜欢意料之外的访客了 |
[36:56] | Do you know why I’m here? | 你知道我为什么来吗 |
[36:57] | I have heard rumors. | 我听到了消息 |
[37:00] | A few bits of gossip manage to reach | 就算是比肯山这个阴暗的角落 |
[37:04] | even this dark corner of Beacon Hills. | 也会有只言片语传进来 |
[37:23] | How long have you had that? | 你拿到这个多久了 |
[38:10] | All this to help Scott? | 都是为了帮斯科特吗 |
[38:12] | You know about the dread doctors, don’t you? | 你知道恐怖博士的事 对吗 |
[38:16] | So they did succeed? | 他们成功了对吗 |
[38:18] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我是什么 |
[38:19] | Oh, not what it is. What it was. | 不 你要问 曾经是什么 |
[38:22] | A monster whose only purpose was to kill. | 一头只想杀戮的怪物 |
[38:26] | Not for sustenance, not for revenge, | 不是为了生存 不是为了复仇 |
[38:29] | not for any rational impulse | 不是为了任何合理的冲动 |
[38:33] | other than the drive to end life wherever it’s found. | 只是想摧毁它所找到的一切生命 |
[38:38] | It also has a rather personal connection to our family. | 也与我们家族有着私密联系 |
[38:47] | La bete. | 野兽 |
[38:48] | The Beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当 食人狼 |
[38:56] | We need help. | 我们需要帮助 |
[38:58] | If Theo’s got his own pack now | 如果西奥现在有自己的族群 |
[38:59] | then we need ours. | 我们也需要同伴 |
[39:01] | We have to get the others back. | 我们得把其他人找回来 |
[39:03] | The others? | 其他人 |
[39:05] | You mean Kira who’s currently battling | 吉良现在忙着对抗 |
[39:07] | a homicidal fox spirit inside of her, | 她体内杀气腾腾的狐狸 |
[39:08] | Malia who isn’t even speaking to either one of us, | 玛利亚根本不和我们说话 |
[39:10] | Lydia who’s stuck in Eichen House, | 莉迪亚被困在艾兴之屋 |
[39:12] | And Liam who almost killed you? | 利亚姆差点杀了你 你是说他们吗 |
[39:14] | Also known as our best friends. | 他们也是我们最好的朋友 |
[39:18] | Okay, how? | 好啊 怎么找 |
[39:21] | One by one. | 一个一个找 |
[39:25] | You’re not seriously going to make me do it? | 你不是想让我去吧 |
[39:27] | -你也是族群的一员 不是吗 -好吧 | |
[39:47] | We need to find Kira. | 我们得找到吉良 |
[39:52] | I still hate that tattoo. | 我还是很讨厌那个纹身 |
[39:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:10] | How do we find them? | 我们怎么找他们 |
[40:11] | Skinwalkers are powerful shapeshifters | 剥皮行者会变形 |
[40:14] | and not particularly welcoming to strangers on their land. | 不喜欢陌生人到他们的地盘里来 |
[40:18] | They’ll find us. | 他们会来找我们 |
[40:25] | Mom… | 妈… |
[40:27] | I think they already have. | 我想他们已经到了 |
[40:58] | Kira, take out your sword. | 吉良 拔出你的剑 |