时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Eight years ago, almost an entire family died in a car accident. | 八年前的一场车祸 差点夺去一整家人的性命 |
[00:05] | A young girl named Malia was found. | 那个叫玛丽亚的女孩被找到了 |
[00:07] | My daughter is still alive. | 我女儿还活着 |
[00:08] | I’m just going to have to kill her again. | 我只能再杀她一次 |
[00:09] | I’m going to show you how to use your voice as a weapon. | 我来教你怎么把你的声音变成武器 |
[00:13] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我是什么 |
[00:14] | Not what it is, what it was. | 你要问 曾经是什么 |
[00:16] | A monster whose only purpose was to kill. | 一头只想杀戮的怪物 |
[00:18] | The Beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当野兽 |
[00:46] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[00:46] | You might call it a fingerprint. | 可以说是指纹 |
[00:51] | This isn’t going to look like anything we’ve seen before, is it? | 这跟我们之前看到的都不一样 对吗 |
[00:53] | Oh, there were a lot of descriptions of the Beast of Gevaudan. | 对于热沃当野兽倒是有很多记载 |
[00:58] | Everything from a red-furred giant wolf | 有人说它是一头红毛巨狼 |
[01:02] | to a cloven-hoofed panther the size of a horse. | 也有人说它是一头体型跟马差不多的偶蹄黑豹 |
[01:06] | But my grandfather gave me a description that was a bit stranger. | 但我祖父给出的形容有点奇怪 |
[01:11] | How strange? | 有多怪 |
[01:12] | He said the body was oil black. | 他说它通体油黑发亮 |
[01:16] | Solid but shapeless at the same time. | 有形无形 变幻莫测 |
[01:20] | Like a shadow pretending to be real. | 就像是一个假装成形的影子 |
[01:38] | How do we stop it? | 那我们如何阻止它 |
[01:39] | As far as legend goes, | 据传说 |
[01:42] | the only weapon that proved effective | 唯一有效的武器 |
[01:44] | was a simple spear in the hands of a young woman. | 是一名年轻女子手里的长矛 |
[01:48] | The Maid of Gevaudan. | 她就是热沃当之女 |
[02:54] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:55] | I know your frequency. | 我知道你们的频率 |
[02:59] | And I also know you’re down here for a reason. | 我也知道你们来这里是有原因的 |
[03:03] | I wonder what that could be. | 到底是什么原因呢 |
[05:22] | Parrish. | 帕里什 |
[05:25] | Parrish, look at me. | 帕里什 看着我 |
[05:27] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[05:30] | The dream’s coming true. | 你以为那个梦境成真了 |
[05:31] | It’s not. | 并没有 |
[05:33] | Sheriff, there’s 23 bodies. | 警长 我梦里有二十三具尸体 |
[05:37] | Twenty-three of them. | 二十三具 |
[05:38] | Which means you’re going to go back to the station | 所以你得回局里 |
[05:41] | and you’re gonna go through every missing persons report | 查过去两周的每一份 |
[05:43] | for the past two weeks. | 失踪人员报告 |
[05:44] | That’s what we do. | 这才是我们该干的活儿 |
[05:48] | You got it, Parrish? | 明白吗 帕里什 |
[06:03] | Who found them? | 谁找到的他们 |
[06:06] | Argent. | 阿金斯 |
[06:07] | And he said the Doctors were down there. | 他还说恐怖博士也在那里 |
[06:09] | He also said you guys might know what this thing is. | 他还说你们可能知道这到底是个什么东西 |
[06:12] | We’ve got a theory. | 我们有一套理论 |
[06:13] | It’s a slightly terrifying theory. | 但有点小吓人 |
[06:15] | Well, the ME said that victims were killed somewhere else | 法医说死者在其他地方遇害 |
[06:18] | and then dumped in those tunnels. | 然后被抛尸到隧道里 |
[06:20] | Hey, what if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies. | 如果恐怖博士在藏尸呢 |
[06:22] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[06:23] | Maybe they’re covering for it. | 或许是在替它善后 |
[06:25] | Protecting it like a parent would. | 像家长一样保护它 |
[06:27] | Protecting what? | 保护什么 |
[06:29] | A werewolf. | 一个狼人 |
[06:32] | It’s called the Beast. | 叫做野兽 |
[06:34] | We know. Horrifying. | 我们知道 可吓人了 |
[06:36] | We better figure out what we’re gonna call Parrish. | 我们得快点想想给帕里什起个什么名号 |
[06:39] | Because it looks like his dream is coming true. | 看来他的梦境都成真了 |
[06:48] | I said use your hands. | 我说了用你的手 |
[06:51] | I didn’t say punch the gate. | 不是说让你用手打门 |
[06:54] | Well, it’s all a little new to me so, | 我还不是很熟练 |
[06:57] | don’t hold back on specificity. | 不要压抑特长嘛 |
[06:59] | Your hands can guide your voice. | 双手可以引导声音 |
[07:03] | They can help push it towards the target. | 可以把声音推向目标 |
[07:07] | Try again. | 再试试 |
[07:10] | How did you learn? | 你怎么学会的 |
[07:11] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[07:13] | You have to find your own way. | 你得找到适合自己的方法 |
[07:14] | What if your way works for me too? | 万一你的方法我也能用呢 |
[07:16] | Lydia, find your way. | 莉迪亚 要走自己的路 |
[07:21] | But none of this is even real. | 但这些都是假的 |
[07:23] | My body’s lying in a room down the hall staring at the ceiling. | 我的身体正躺在走廊尽头的一个房间内望着天花板 |
[07:34] | Did that feel real? | 现在感觉真实了吗 |
[07:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:40] | You want out? | 你想出去 |
[07:42] | Break the glass. | 那就打碎玻璃 |
[07:49] | It’s not just glass. | 这可不是普通的玻璃 |
[07:51] | It’s bullet-resistant polycarbonate. | 这是防弹玻璃 |
[07:52] | So make your voice a bullet. | 那就把你的声音变成子弹 |
[07:56] | Break the glass. | 打碎玻璃 |
[08:00] | Break the glass. | 打碎玻璃 |
[08:04] | You… You’re kidding, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[08:06] | Look, I promised I’d help and I will. | 我说到做到 会帮你的 |
[08:09] | That’s supposed to help me find Deaton? | 那能帮我找到德亚顿吗 |
[08:10] | No. | 那不行 |
[08:11] | Something in the Dread Doctors’ | 恐怖博士的手术室 |
[08:13] | operating theater is going to do that. | 会有线索帮你的 |
[08:14] | I can take you there, but I can’t let you see where it is. | 我可以带你去 但我不能让你看到在哪儿 |
[08:16] | Ever hear of a blindfold? | 你不知道有种东西叫眼罩吗 |
[08:18] | Not one that works on a werecoyote. | 没听过那东西在野狼人身上也有用 |
[08:20] | – What’s in it? – Wolfsbane. | -里面有什么 -附子草 |
[08:22] | The same kind they used on Liam. | 跟他们用在利亚姆身上的一样 |
[08:24] | It won’t last and there’s no permanent side effects. | 效果不持久而且没有永久性副作用 |
[08:26] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[08:28] | You shouldn’t. But you will. | 没有为什么 但你还是会信的 |
[08:30] | Because the Desert Wolf could be here | 因为荒野之狼可能会来 |
[08:32] | and Scott’s boss could already be dead. | 而且斯科特的老板可能会死 |
[08:35] | You want to give Scott the bad news? | 你想告诉斯科特这个坏消息吗 |
[08:37] | You want to tell him it’s your fault Deaton’s dead? | 你想告诉他德亚顿因你而死吗 |
[08:39] | Because you pretty much dared the Desert Wolf to come after you. | 因为你怕荒野之狼来找你 |
[08:59] | You’re gonna have to come closer than that. | 你得再靠近一点儿 |
[09:10] | Closer. | 再近一点 |
[09:30] | Do it. | 动手啊 |
[09:42] | By order of the Sheriff, | 警长命令 |
[09:43] | a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. | 今晚日落之后全县宵禁 |
[09:46] | All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. | 禁令取消前 取消任何课外活动 |
[09:49] | Students should go directly home at the end of the school day. | 放学后学生直接回家 |
[10:12] | You don’t think this is a bit much in terms of firepower | 对于一所高中而言 这种火力 |
[10:14] | for a high school? | 也太过了吧 |
[10:15] | Your dad’s the one that issued us these things, | 是你爸给我们发的枪 |
[10:18] | and he wouldn’t officially say why. | 他没正式解释 |
[10:20] | Did he say anything unofficially? | 那他私下说了什么吗 |
[10:22] | No. But everyone’s got a theory. | 不 但大家都有猜测 |
[10:24] | What’s yours? | 你的猜测是什么 |
[10:24] | I shouldn’t be talking to you guys. Don’t you have class? | 我不能和你们交谈 你们没课要上吗 |
[10:26] | Come on, Strauss. What’s your theory? | 拜托 史特劳斯 你猜是什么原因 |
[10:34] | Do you guys believe in the supernatural? | 你们相信超自然事物吗 |
[10:43] | Dad, are you sure about this? | 爸 你确定吗 |
[10:45] | I mean, how am I supposed to help my friends if I can’t fight? | 如果我无法战斗要怎么帮助我的朋友 |
[10:48] | You still know how to fight. | 你仍然知道如何战斗 |
[10:49] | But I’m better with a sword. | 但我有剑在手会更好 |
[10:51] | Then, as a teacher and a lover of history, | 那么 作为一名老师以及历史爱好者 |
[10:53] | maybe I can inspire you with a quote. | 也许我能用一句名言来鼓励你 |
[10:55] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[10:56] | Napoleon said, “There are only two forces in the world, | 拿破仑说过 “世界上只有两种力量 |
[10:59] | “the sword and the spirit. | “利剑和思想 |
[11:01] | “In the long run, | “长远而论 |
[11:02] | “The sword will always be conquered by the spirit.” | “思想总能战胜利剑” |
[11:05] | I thought it was the spirit I was trying to conquer. | 我要战胜的就是思想 |
[11:07] | Your spirit, Kira. | 你的思想 吉良 |
[11:09] | You’re still stronger than the Fox. Remember that. | 你比狐妖更强大 记住这一点 |
[11:12] | But I’m useless without a weapon. | 但我没有武器就无能为力了 |
[11:14] | I’m useless to my friends. | 无法帮助我的朋友 |
[11:16] | You always have a weapon. | 你有武器 |
[11:17] | The most powerful weapon of all. | 最强大的武器 |
[11:19] | If you tap me on the forehead and say, | 如果你点着我的额头说 |
[11:21] | “Your mind is your most powerful weapon,” I’m going to scream. | “你的思想就是最强大的武器” 我就要疯了 |
[11:24] | I wasn’t going to tap you on the forehead. | 我不会点你的额头 |
[11:26] | But… | 但是 |
[11:27] | The sword is a gateway to the Fox. | 但剑是狐妖的出口 |
[11:29] | And the Fox is too dangerous. | 狐妖太危险了 |
[11:36] | Your mind is a weapon, Kira. | 你的思想是武器 吉良 |
[11:39] | Trust yourself. | 相信你自己 |
[11:41] | You can outfox the Fox. | 你比狐妖更强大 |
[12:12] | What the hell’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[12:15] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[12:18] | I said I’d help you find the Desert Wolf. | 我说过要帮你找到荒野之狼 |
[12:22] | I didn’t say it was gonna be easy. | 我可没说这很简单 |
[12:23] | The restraints are to keep you from hurting yourself. | 束缚你是为了防止你伤到自己 |
[12:28] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[12:34] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[12:36] | This is what the Dread Doctors | 这就是恐怖博士 |
[12:37] | used to keep track of the Chimeras. | 追踪奇美拉用的东西 |
[12:40] | It seeks out and hones in on a certain frequency. | 它用一定的频率来搜寻 |
[12:42] | They gave the Chimeras their own unique vibration. | 他们给了奇美拉独特的频率 |
[12:45] | So how is that going to help me find Deaton? | 我怎么用它来找德亚顿 |
[12:47] | It won’t. | 不能 |
[12:48] | It’s going to help you find a werecoyote. | 这是要帮你找一匹野狼人 |
[12:51] | My mother. | 我的母亲 |
[12:52] | Because supernatural creatures also have their own frequency. | 因为超自然生物也有自己的频率 |
[12:58] | What, you’re going to teach me physics? | 你现在是要给我上物理课吗 |
[12:59] | Or are you going to put your little torture device on my head | 还是把这折磨人的装置戴我头上 |
[13:01] | and get this thing started? | 然后开始 |
[13:03] | You have to concentrate on exactly who you want to find. | 你要集中注意力想你要找的东西 |
[13:07] | You have to make a connection to a memory of her. | 你必须连上有关她的记忆 |
[13:10] | I don’t remember a thing about her. | 我不记得她的任何事 |
[13:11] | Then think about something else. | 那就想想别的 |
[13:13] | Think about the crash. | 想想那个事故 |
[13:15] | Think about the gun firing at the car. | 想想车外的枪声 |
[13:17] | Anything that brings you back. | 任何能将你带入回忆的事 |
[13:22] | This is gonna hurt. | 这会疼 |
[13:25] | I don’t care. | 无所谓 |
[13:42] | Don’t close your eyes. | 别闭眼 |
[13:43] | Keep them open. | 要睁开 |
[13:45] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[13:46] | I can’t. | 做不到 |
[13:48] | It hurts. | 太疼了 |
[13:49] | Open them. | 睁开眼睛 |
[13:51] | Malia, open your eyes. | 玛丽亚 睁开眼睛 |
[13:59] | The full moon, I’m telling you… | 满月 我告诉你 |
[14:01] | It has to be the full moon. | 必须是满月 |
[14:11] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪 |
[14:12] | She’s here. | 她在这里 |
[14:14] | She’s in Beacon Hills. | 就在比肯山 |
[14:29] | I need you to tell Scott something for me. | 我要你告诉斯科特一件事 |
[14:31] | Yeah, uh, why me? | 为什么找我 |
[14:33] | Because I can’t right now. | 因为我现在说不了 |
[14:35] | You gonna do it or not? | 你做不做 |
[14:36] | Uh, he’s not really talking to me. | 他不怎么和我说话 |
[14:38] | You should get someone else. | 你还是找别人吧 |
[14:40] | Literally anyone else. | 谁都行 |
[14:43] | Just tell him he was right about the tunnels. | 告诉他 关于隧道的推测他是对的 |
[14:44] | Just tell him that, okay? | 就这么告诉他 好吗 |
[14:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:48] | When we were down there looking for you and Hayden, | 我们之前去那里找你和海登 |
[14:50] | we didn’t know it yet, but we were a lot closer than we thought. | 我们那时还不清楚 但我们其实比想象中近得多 |
[14:53] | There’s an operating theater down there. | 下面有一个手术室 |
[14:55] | Down in the tunnels. | 就在隧道里 |
[14:57] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:58] | Mostly by scent. Just tell him, okay? | 基本靠气味 去告诉他 好吗 |
[15:02] | Tell Scott he was right. | 告诉斯科特他是对的 |
[15:12] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[15:14] | Besides the fact that I’ve never seen this place | 除了我只在一些航拍照片上 |
[15:16] | beyond a few aerial photos | 见过这地方 |
[15:18] | and we’re basically going in blind? | 以及我们快瞎了之外吗 |
[15:21] | Him. | 他 |
[15:23] | Would you mind not pointing that thing at me? | 你能别把那东西对着我吗 |
[15:25] | He’s coming with us. | 他要跟我们一起 |
[15:27] | He tried to kill Scott. | 他之前想杀斯科特 |
[15:28] | Technically, I did kill Scott. | 我确实杀了斯科特 |
[15:30] | I should kill you. | 我该杀了你 |
[15:31] | Won’t happen with a shotgun. | 猎枪杀不死我 |
[15:32] | Stop. Both of you. | 你俩都闭嘴 |
[15:35] | I did what I had to do to survive. | 我只是为了活命 |
[15:37] | The Dread Doctors wanted everybody dead. | 恐怖博士想杀死每个人 |
[15:39] | I convinced them that it could just be Scott. | 我说服他们只杀死斯科特 |
[15:41] | You could still tell Scott. | 你还来得及告诉斯科特 |
[15:43] | When we have Deaton back. | 等我们找回德亚顿 |
[15:44] | He’s not going to blame you for the Desert Wolf taking him. | 他不会怪你让荒野之狼带走了他 |
[15:46] | But he might stop me from killing her. | 但他可能会阻止我杀她 |
[15:49] | Theo won’t. | 西奥不会 |
[15:50] | Actually, I’m planning to help. | 其实我是来帮忙的 |
[15:51] | Don’t be so confident. | 别这么自信 |
[15:52] | She’s known to carry pretty heavy firepower. | 谁都知道她会随身携带大量武器 |
[15:55] | But, what do werecoyote need with guns? | 但为什么野狼需要枪呢 |
[15:57] | There’s a story. | 有一个传言 |
[15:59] | I don’t know all the details, | 我不知道具体细节 |
[16:01] | but something happened a long time ago. | 但很久之前发生了什么 |
[16:03] | Somehow, she lost part of her power. | 她莫名其妙地失去了部分力量 |
[16:05] | She’s not as fast or as strong as she used to be. | 她没以前那么快 那么强了 |
[16:08] | But she can still pull a trigger, | 但她还能扣动扳机 |
[16:11] | and she’s a perfect shot. | 她是个神枪手 |
[16:15] | The sun’s going down. We need to go. | 太阳要落山了 我们得出发了 |
[16:18] | Are you coming or not? | 你到底来不来 |
[17:23] | You lost? | 你迷路了 |
[17:27] | Completely. | 完全迷路了 |
[17:30] | How did you know I was down here? | 你怎么知道我在这下面 |
[17:32] | I followed you. | 我跟踪了你 |
[17:34] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[17:35] | Why are you down here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[17:37] | I’m just trying to figure out if this is where they took us. | 我只想弄清楚他们之前是不是把我们带到这里了 |
[17:40] | Me and Hayden. | 我和海登 |
[17:41] | Malia said she was down here too. | 玛丽亚说她也来过这里 |
[17:43] | That the scent was the same. | 气味也是一样的 |
[17:45] | She said you were right. | 她说你是对的 |
[17:50] | Uh, there’s a turn you keep passing. | 有个转角 你一直错过 |
[17:53] | It’s easy to miss. | 很容易被忽视 |
[17:56] | How many times did you watch me pass it? | 你看着我路过了几次 |
[17:59] | Five. | 五次 |
[18:04] | Come on. Let’s see if we can find it together. | 来吧 来看看我们能不能一起找到 |
[18:08] | No guards. No lights. | 没有守卫 没有光 |
[18:11] | This place looks completely abandoned. | 这地方看起来完全荒废了 |
[18:13] | That should be easier for us, right? | 那我们更有利吧 |
[18:15] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[18:16] | Especially if she knows we’re coming. | 尤其是她如果知道我们要来 |
[18:18] | You’re sure this is the place you saw? | 你确定这是你看到的地方吗 |
[18:20] | Unless there’s another Fort Jewett. | 除非还有一个朱厄特堡 |
[18:21] | Maybe she left. | 也许她走了 |
[18:24] | Maybe Deaton’s already gone. | 也许德亚顿已经死了 |
[18:26] | I’m not walking away on a maybe. | 我不会因为可能性就放弃 |
[18:28] | And I’m not walking in on so much uncertainty. | 而我不会进去 因为不确定因素太多 |
[18:31] | You said you’ve been after her for years. | 你说你找了她很多年 |
[18:33] | And why do you think it’s been years? | 你觉得为什么要这么多年 |
[18:35] | Because she knows what she’s doing. | 因为她有明确的目的 |
[18:37] | She took Scott’s boss for a reason. | 她抓斯科特的老板是有理由的 |
[18:40] | We don’t know what it is. | 但我们不清楚 |
[18:41] | We don’t know if she’s back in Beacon Hills | 我们不清楚她回比肯山 |
[18:43] | because she’s missed you all this time | 是因为这么久以来太想你了 |
[18:44] | and can’t wait for a mother-daughter reunion | 等不及要和你母女重聚 |
[18:46] | or if she’s planning to put a bullet in your head. | 还是计划朝你脑门开枪 |
[18:49] | We don’t know anything. | 我们不清楚状况 |
[18:50] | We know one thing. | 我们唯一清楚的 |
[18:51] | We know where she is. | 就是她在哪儿 |
[18:54] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[18:56] | I have to. | 必须进去 |
[19:07] | Meredith, please. | 梅里迪斯 求你了 |
[19:10] | Tell me how you did it. | 告诉我你怎么做到的 |
[19:12] | You have to find your own way. | 你得找到自己的办法 |
[19:15] | Why can’t you tell me yours? | 你为什么不告诉我你的办法 |
[19:18] | Because, my way got people hurt. | 因为我的办法会伤害别人 |
[19:22] | Some days it was quiet for me. | 有时候我觉得很安静 |
[19:25] | Other days, all I could hear was screaming. | 但有时候我只能听到尖叫 |
[19:30] | People dying. | 有人要死了 |
[19:33] | What people? | 什么人 |
[19:36] | Everyone. Everywhere. | 每个地方的每个人 |
[19:40] | I was at Chemistry class when it happened. | 当时我在化学实验室 |
[19:42] | I had my hands over my ears. | 我用手蒙住耳朵 |
[19:45] | The teacher was trying to figure out what was wrong. | 老师想弄清楚怎么回事 |
[19:49] | I took my hands and I started hitting the desk, | 我放下手 一直捶桌子 |
[19:52] | until I couldn’t take it anymore | 后来我完全忍不住了 |
[19:54] | and I just screamed. | 我就尖叫 |
[19:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[19:59] | All of the windows shattered. | 窗户都碎了 |
[20:01] | I saw kids with glass in their arms, | 我看到玻璃插入同学的手臂 |
[20:05] | in their faces. | 脸上 |
[20:08] | Some of them had blood coming out of their ears. | 有些人耳朵流出了血 |
[20:12] | They said it was an explosion… | 他们说发生了爆炸 |
[20:15] | caused by chemicals. | 化学物质引起的 |
[20:18] | But everyone knew it was me. | 但大家都明白是我 |
[20:25] | Find a better way, Lydia. | 找到更好的办法 莉迪亚 |
[20:29] | My voice is like | 我的声音就像 |
[20:30] | a bomb going off. | 炸弹爆炸 |
[20:33] | Yours needs to be a bullet. | 你的声音需要变成子弹 |
[20:40] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[20:56] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[20:59] | Malia! | 玛丽亚 |
[21:07] | Is this real? Or is it in my head? | 那是真的吗 还是我的幻觉 |
[21:09] | I think you know | 我想你知道 |
[21:10] | what a Banshee premonition feels like. | 报丧女妖的预言是什么感觉 |
[21:20] | She’s going to die. | 她要死了 |
[21:42] | Your teachers, uh, gave us | 你的老师 给了我们 |
[21:43] | some of the stuff you guys have been working on. | 一些你们正在做的东西 |
[21:46] | They wanted us to hold on to it for you. | 他们希望我们先替你保留着 |
[21:49] | I saw something about the, uh, | 我看到有些是关于 |
[21:52] | Riemann Hypothesis. | 黎曼猜想的 |
[21:55] | Um, things like, | 什么 |
[21:56] | nontrivial zeros, | 非平凡零点理论 |
[21:59] | zeta functions | ζ函数 |
[22:00] | and a lot of other stuff that goes totally over my head. | 还有很多是我完全看不懂的 |
[22:09] | Maybe you can wake up and explain it to me? | 你快点醒过来给我讲讲吧 |
[22:19] | Oh, come on, Lydia. | 求你了 莉迪亚 |
[22:20] | You have to come back to us. | 醒来回到我们身边 |
[22:25] | There’s no way we’re getting through this without you. | 没有你 我们挺不过去 |
[22:29] | Lydia, you have to wake up. | 莉迪亚 快醒来 |
[22:33] | I think that’s enough. | 行了 |
[22:37] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[22:44] | Wait a second, what is this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[22:48] | – What are they doing? – All right, you need to go. | -他们在做什么 -好了 你得走了 |
[22:52] | They shaved her head. | 他们剃了她的头发 |
[22:53] | Look at it. Did you… Did you know about this? | 看看这个 你知道吗 |
[22:55] | What are they gonna do? Drill a hole into her head? | 他们要做什么 在她头上钻洞吗 |
[22:57] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:01] | It’s for E-C-T. | 那是为了做ECT |
[23:02] | Electroconvulsive therapy. | 电休克治疗 |
[23:05] | They shave small portions of the scalp. | 他们剃掉头部的一小块头发 |
[23:07] | It’s done under general anesthesia and it’s perfectly safe. | 这是在全身麻醉的情况下进行的 很安全 |
[23:11] | Look at her, Stiles. | 看看她 斯泰尔斯 |
[23:13] | She’s my daughter. | 她是我女儿 |
[23:15] | You don’t think I’m trying | 你觉得我不会 |
[23:16] | everything I can to bring her out of this? | 尝试所有能唤醒她的方法吗 |
[23:18] | No, no, no, that’s not E-C-T. | 不 不 那不是ECT |
[23:20] | Is everything all right in here? | 这里情况还好吗 |
[23:22] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[23:24] | Our guest is just leaving. | 我们的客人要离开了 |
[23:27] | Stiles, go. | 斯泰尔斯 走吧 |
[23:29] | Or you’re not coming back. | 不然你就不要回来了 |
[23:40] | All right, Lydia, time for your shower. | 好了 莉迪亚 该给你洗澡了 |
[23:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:12] | Do you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[24:13] | Like something’s vibrating. | 好像有什么在震动 |
[24:15] | I can’t tell where it’s coming from. | 我感觉不出是从哪里传来的 |
[24:24] | It’s coming from everywhere. | 四处都有 |
[24:35] | I was just trying to do something right. | 我只是想做对的事情 |
[24:38] | You do a lot right. | 你做了很多对的事情 |
[24:40] | Yeah, but I did one thing really wrong. | 但是我却做了一件很大的错事 |
[24:43] | Hayden’s alive. | 海登还活着 |
[24:45] | Everything before that doesn’t matter. | 那之前的一切都不重要了 |
[24:46] | It should. | 重要 |
[24:48] | I feel like I had to do more than just say sorry. | 我觉得我除了道歉之外还应该做点什么 |
[24:52] | Actually, you still haven’t done that. | 实际上 你还没有道歉 |
[24:56] | Back at my old school, | 我原来的学校 |
[24:59] | at Devenford, | 在德文福德 |
[25:02] | I got into a fight with this kid. | 我和一个人打了一架 |
[25:04] | I knocked two of his teeth out. | 我打掉了他的两颗牙 |
[25:06] | They made me write a letter of apology. | 他们要求我写一封道歉信 |
[25:09] | We both knew it meant nothing. | 我们都知道那封信什么都不是 |
[25:11] | We both knew that sooner or later, | 我们两个都知道迟早有一天 |
[25:13] | we’re gonna get into another fight. | 我们还会再打起来 |
[25:19] | I can’t just say I’m sorry. | 我不能只是道歉 |
[25:21] | I feel like I have to do something. | 我觉得我应该做点什么 |
[25:23] | Like maybe, somehow I have to save your life. | 比如 我需要救你一命这样的 |
[25:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:36] | I’m pretty sure you’ll get a chance. | 我很确信你会有机会的 |
[25:40] | Well, not down here. | 但不是在这里 |
[25:43] | We’ve been walking around for hours | 我们已经走了几小时了 |
[25:45] | and all we’ve been able to find is | 能找到就只有这些 |
[25:45] | some stupid snake sculpture on the wall. | 愚蠢的墙上蛇形雕塑 |
[25:56] | You think it’s important? | 你觉得这个重要吗 |
[27:04] | You didn’t. | 不是吧 |
[27:07] | I had to. | 我必须这么做 |
[27:16] | Hello, Scott. | 你好 斯科特 |
[27:22] | I haven’t seen that color on you. | 我还没见你这个颜色的眼睛 |
[27:26] | It suits you. | 很衬你 |
[27:32] | Who’s the old guy? | 这个老家伙是谁 |
[27:34] | Uh, at the moment, uh, | 目前来说 |
[27:37] | they would call me a necessary evil. | 他们叫我必要之恶 |
[27:40] | But you can call me Gerard. | 但你可以叫我杰拉德 |
[27:43] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[27:45] | – That we need him. – He’s right. | -我们需要他 -没错 |
[27:47] | If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gevaudan, | 如果你们想抓住热沃当野兽这样的狼人 |
[27:50] | you’re going to need more than one Argent. | 你们需要的阿金斯家族的人可不止一个 |
[27:54] | He knows all the stories. | 他知道所有的事情 |
[27:56] | All the folklore. | 所有的传说 |
[27:57] | Everything written and everything passed down. | 所有记下来并且流传下来的事情 |
[28:03] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[28:07] | Take a look. | 来看看 |
[28:15] | The one on the right is the Beast of Gevaudan. | 右边那个就是热沃当食人狼 |
[28:18] | Do you know what the other one is? | 你知道另一个是什么吗 |
[28:23] | The Hellhound. | 地狱恶犬 |
[28:25] | The guardian of supernatural places. | 超自然地的守护者 |
[28:26] | They’re both creatures of the night. | 他们都是夜晚的生物 |
[28:28] | But you may know them as ordinary people during the day. | 但你可能知道 他们白天都是普通人 |
[28:32] | And most likely neither of them know what they are. | 很有可能他们都不知道自己是什么 |
[28:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:39] | We found a message in Latin… | 我们找到了一条拉丁文信息 |
[28:43] | Damnatio Memoriae. | 选择性遗忘 |
[28:49] | They want it to remember itself. | 他们想让它记住自己 |
[28:55] | That might give us time. | 那可能给了我们时间 |
[28:56] | Time for what? | 干什么 |
[28:58] | To prevent this. | 阻止这个发生 |
[29:19] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[29:23] | Us. | 我们 |
[29:25] | It’s all of us. | 我们所有人 |
[29:48] | There’s something wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[29:52] | Is it a scent? | 气味不对吗 |
[29:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:36] | It was me, wasn’t it? | 刚才是我吧 |
[30:38] | You picked up a Chemosignal. | 你捕捉到了一个情绪化学信号 |
[30:40] | Probably regret. | 也许会后悔 |
[30:43] | Because I didn’t really want to do this. | 因为我真的不想这样做 |
[30:44] | But I didn’t have a choice. | 但我别无选择 |
[31:13] | You should’ve listened to Braeden. | 你应该听布兰登的 |
[31:30] | I was part of an E-O-D team in Afghanistan. | 我以前是阿富汗EOD的 |
[31:34] | Explosive Ordinance Disposal. | 拆弹部队 |
[31:36] | We handled I-E-D’s. | 负责处理简易爆炸装置 |
[31:39] | And what about before that? | 在那之前呢 |
[31:41] | High school. | 上高中 |
[31:50] | What’s that supposed to be? | 那是什么 |
[31:51] | – Werewolf? – No. | -狼人吗 -不是 |
[31:53] | It’s called a Hellhound. | 它叫地狱之犬 |
[32:05] | What else do you remember from Afghanistan? | 你还记得什么阿富汗的事情吗 |
[32:17] | You said you came to Beacon Hills | 你说自己来到比肯山 |
[32:19] | because you felt drawn here. | 是因为被吸引了过来 |
[32:32] | You hid the bodies of the Chimeras. | 你藏起了奇美拉的尸体 |
[32:35] | You’ve got a resistance to fire. | 你不怕火 |
[32:40] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[32:56] | We were wondering | 我们想知道 |
[32:57] | just how flame retardant are you, Deputy? | 你有多不怕火 副警长 |
[33:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底要干什么 |
[33:27] | Hellhound. | 地狱之犬 |
[33:31] | And what if you were wrong? | 如果你判断错了呢 |
[33:33] | Would you have burned my eye out? | 难道你真的要烧掉我的眼睛吗 |
[33:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:36] | This guy’s your father? | 他是你爸爸吗 |
[33:38] | Wasn’t my choice. | 是啊 这可不是我选的 |
[33:44] | All right, you’ve had long enough. Let’s go. | 行了 时间差不多了 走吧 |
[33:47] | I’m not buying the catatonic act. | 别演了 我不信 |
[33:50] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你听得到 |
[34:01] | Don’t get lost, Lydia. | 别犯迷糊 莉迪亚 |
[34:04] | You can help them, but you have to get out of here first. | 你可以帮他们 但你得先从这出去 |
[34:08] | She’s in trouble. | 她有麻烦了 |
[34:10] | I think it’s happening now. | 我觉得正在发生 |
[34:14] | You know, your real name isn’t Malia… | 你知道的 你的真名不叫玛丽亚 |
[34:16] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[34:19] | She found her. | 她找到她了 |
[34:22] | You don’t have a name. | 你没有名字 |
[34:24] | Talia Hale took you away from me | 我还没来得及给你取名 |
[34:25] | before I could give you one. | 塔莉娅·霍尔就把你抢走了 |
[34:32] | What you do have is power. | 你有力量 |
[34:34] | Strength, speed, and the capacity to heal. | 力气 速度 自愈力 |
[34:37] | You know where you got it from, Malia? | 你知道自己是怎么得到的吗 玛丽亚 |
[34:39] | You know who you stole it from? | 你知道你是从哪偷来的吗 |
[34:41] | Me. | 我 |
[34:45] | Tell me when it hurts. | 疼了告诉我 |
[34:49] | Tell me when it really hurts. | 很疼的时候告诉我 |
[34:57] | Corinne! | 科琳 |
[34:59] | You can’t get it back like this. | 你这样不能拿回力量 |
[35:01] | It has to be a full moon. | 必须是满月的时候 |
[35:02] | You kill her now and you get nothing. | 你现在杀了她 什么都得不到 |
[35:08] | You can help her! | 你可以帮她 |
[35:11] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[35:20] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[35:22] | Break the glass. | 打碎玻璃 |
[35:26] | Break the glass! | 打碎玻璃 |
[36:24] | I killed them because of you. | 因为你 我杀掉了他们 |
[36:26] | I killed my own family. | 我杀掉了自己的家人 |
[36:27] | Your adopted family. | 收养你的家人 |
[36:29] | I’m your family, sweetheart. | 我才是你的家人 宝贝 |
[36:57] | But if it makes you feel any better, | 我并不在乎他们 |
[36:59] | I didn’t care about them. | 我只是想杀掉你 |
[37:00] | I was just trying to kill you. | 这样感觉好点吗 |
[37:27] | Please, I have to tell them. | 求你了 我得告诉他们 |
[37:29] | They’re all going to die. | 他们会死的 |
[37:33] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[37:36] | They’re all going to die. | 他们都会死的 |
[37:44] | Malia… | 玛丽亚 |
[38:10] | Come on! | 快走 |
[38:38] | All this to take down one blind werewolf. | 和一个瞎了的狼人打成这样 |
[38:43] | Recently re-blinded. | 是最近又瞎了的 |
[38:47] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[38:49] | the healing of my eyes by a Dark Druid proved only temporary. | 黑暗德鲁伊对我眼睛的治疗只是暂时的 |
[38:54] | A parting gift from my time with Scott McCall. | 我和斯科特·麦高的临别礼物 |
[38:58] | Friend of yours? | 你的朋友吗 |
[38:59] | We’re working through some issues. | 我们在研究一些问题 |
[39:01] | He knows why he’s here. | 他知道自己为什么来这 |
[39:04] | He knows about the Beast. | 他知道野兽 |
[39:07] | The Beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当野兽 |
[39:10] | History’s most vicious, most famous werewolf. | 史上最邪恶最著名的狼人 |
[39:16] | And you think I’m going to show you how to steal its power. | 你认为我会告诉你如何偷取它的力量 |
[39:26] | I think you’re open to negotiation. | 我认为你愿意商量一下 |
[39:30] | All you have to do is tell me what you want. | 只要告诉我你想要什么 |
[39:34] | I want his eyes. | 我想要他的眼睛 |
[39:36] | On the tips of my claws. | 插在我的爪尖上 |
[39:42] | I want the eyes of Scott McCall. | 我想要斯科特·麦高的眼睛 |
[41:10] | Now we get Lydia. | 我们去救莉迪亚 |