时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | There’s four steps. | 总共四步 |
[00:03] | We get into Eichen, we get into the closed unit, | 我们进入艾兴之屋 进入封闭区域 |
[00:05] | we get Lydia, get out. | 找到莉迪亚 出来 |
[00:07] | If we don’t do this, | 如果我们不这么做 |
[00:09] | she’s going to die in there tonight. | 她今晚就会死在那里 |
[00:12] | We’re in. We did it. | 我们进来了 成功了 |
[00:15] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[00:17] | You’re going to die if you stay. | 你留下来会死的 |
[00:19] | Hello, this is Natalie Martin. | 你好 我是娜塔莉·马丁 |
[00:20] | I need to see my daughter immediately. | 我需要立刻见我的女儿 |
[00:22] | We’re here for Lydia Martin. | 我们要带走莉迪亚·马丁 |
[00:24] | Lydia, I’m not leaving you here. | 莉迪亚 我不会把你丢在这 |
[00:27] | I’m looking for a hellhound. | 我要找一头地狱恶犬 |
[00:29] | You wanted a Hellhound… | 你想找地狱恶犬 |
[00:32] | I think you found one. | 你已经找到了 |
[00:41] | Come on. | 快 |
[00:42] | We’re getting Lydia out of here. | 我们要救出莉迪亚 |
[01:15] | Back off. | 退后 |
[01:19] | I said back off. | 我说了退后 |
[01:25] | Take him. | 拿下他 |
[01:26] | – The guy’s on fire. – You’ll heal. Do it. | -那人着火了 -你会自愈的 动手吧 |
[01:51] | Theo, this isn’t working. | 西奥 这招没用 |
[02:05] | Sorry Theo, but I’m not done with her yet. | 抱歉 西奥 但我跟她还没完 |
[03:01] | Hey! Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[03:07] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[03:09] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[05:20] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[05:21] | I have to. | 不行 |
[05:24] | Stay. | 留下 |
[05:25] | Stay here? | 留在这儿吗 |
[05:27] | With you? | 和你一起吗 |
[05:30] | Stay with us. | 和我们一起 |
[05:36] | Theo thinks he’s gonna be able to take its power. | 西奥觉得他能夺取它的力量 |
[05:40] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[05:43] | It’s gonna rip his head off. | 它会扯断他的头 |
[05:48] | But you think Scott can save everyone? | 但你觉得斯科特能救所有人 |
[05:50] | I know he can. | 我知道他可以 |
[05:54] | It’s different now. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[05:58] | I think dying did something to him. | 我觉得死亡改变了他 |
[06:03] | It did something to me, too. | 那也改变了我 |
[06:05] | But none of it was good. | 但都不是好的改变 |
[06:09] | What if it happened again? | 如果再发生这种事怎么办 |
[06:13] | What if you got hurt? | 要是你受伤了怎么办 |
[06:17] | What would you want me to do? | 你想我怎么做 |
[06:20] | Now that you know everything. | 既然你什么都知道了 |
[06:40] | Starting to question where your loyalties lie? | 开始疑问要效忠谁了吗 |
[06:45] | Or maybe you’re starting to understand your role. | 还是说你开始理解你的角色了 |
[06:49] | What role? | 什么角色 |
[06:51] | Why would Theo leave you here? | 为什么西奥会把你留在这儿 |
[06:53] | Why not leave Josh or Corey? | 而不是留下乔什或者科里 |
[06:58] | You’re stronger and faster than both. | 你比他俩更强 速度更快 |
[07:00] | And more fearless. | 而且更勇敢 |
[07:03] | I know why I’m stuck here with you. | 我知道我和你一起待在这儿的原因 |
[07:07] | Because when it comes to Liam, | 因为如果碰到利亚姆 |
[07:11] | I’m a liability. | 我会拖后腿 |
[07:13] | You could leave. You could go off to help them. | 你可以离开 离开去帮他们 |
[07:16] | No one has to know. | 没人会知道 |
[07:19] | Except for you. | 但你知道 |
[07:21] | Oh, I’m no friend to Theo. | 我跟西奥可不是朋友 |
[07:24] | You want to help Liam? | 你想帮利亚姆 |
[07:27] | Worry less about being a liability | 别担心成为别人的负担 |
[07:30] | and more about your ability to lie. | 不会说谎才是你的负担吧 |
[07:51] | Does anyone have eyes on the closed unit? I need a status report. | 有人知道封闭区域的情况吗 请汇报 |
[07:54] | It’s a war zone down here. | 这里直接成了战场 |
[07:56] | Uh… 10-4. | 收到 |
[07:58] | And what about the patients? Lydia Martin? | 病人怎么样了 莉迪亚·马丁 |
[08:01] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[08:04] | It’s… Unit Nine. | 我是…第九小队 |
[08:08] | There is no Unit Nine. | 根本没有什么第九小队 |
[08:10] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[08:12] | How did you get this radio? | 你怎么会有这个对讲机 |
[08:16] | All right. We need to figure out another way | 好吧 我们得想其他办法 |
[08:17] | to get into this closed unit. | 来进入封闭区域 |
[08:18] | – How do we get through the mountain ash? – I don’t know yet. | -我们要怎么通过花楸灰 -还不知道 |
[08:21] | But there’s somebody else here that might be able to help us. | 但这里可能有人可以帮助我们 |
[08:24] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:26] | Meredith. | 梅里迪斯 |
[08:28] | 让我来 | |
[08:34] | You’re not gonna find her without me. | 没有我 你找不到她 |
[08:55] | I don’t know how long I’m going to last. | 我不知道我还能坚持多久 |
[08:56] | How did you stop it before? | 你之前是怎么控制的 |
[08:57] | Scott carried me outside, which almost killed him. | 斯科特帮了我 但差点杀了他 |
[08:59] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[09:00] | maybe we could try grounding you to something. | 或许我们可以试试把你接地 |
[09:02] | You have a degree in electrical engineering? | 你学过电气工程吗 |
[09:03] | ’cause I don’t know how to do that. | 因为我不知道怎么弄 |
[09:08] | You have to get out of here. | 你必须离开这儿 |
[09:09] | I can’t leave you. | 我不能丢下你 |
[09:13] | I should’ve stayed in the desert with the skinwalkers. | 我应该跟剥皮行者一起留在沙漠 |
[09:16] | I can’t control this. | 我控制不了它 |
[09:18] | I’m never going to be able to. | 永远也控制不了 |
[09:20] | Kira, it worked. | 吉良 之前可以的 |
[09:21] | You saw it work. | 你之前可以的 |
[09:22] | You controlled it enough to cause the brownout. | 你控制得正好可以引发灯火管制 |
[09:25] | You can stop it. | 你能控制住 |
[09:28] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[09:30] | Malia, go! | 玛丽亚 快走 |
[10:21] | Meredith? | 梅里迪斯 |
[10:25] | Meredith? It’s Scott. | 梅里迪斯 我是斯科特 |
[10:26] | Scott Mccall. | 斯科特·麦高 |
[10:55] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[10:58] | I want her out of here, too. | 我也想救她走 |
[11:00] | – I’ve got her scent. – What do you want? | -我闻到了她的气味 -你想怎样 |
[11:02] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[11:03] | 我能找到她 你不行 | |
[11:34] | It leads to the tunnels, doesn’t it? | 这气味是从隧道发出来的吧 |
[11:38] | There’s miles of them. | 绵延很长一段距离 |
[11:42] | They could be anywhere by now. | 他们已经走了很远了 |
[11:46] | Hey. Meredith, | 梅里迪斯 |
[11:48] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我说话吗 |
[11:50] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[11:52] | We’re trying to find Lydia. | 我们在找莉迪亚 |
[11:52] | We’re trying to get her out of here. | 我们想救她走 |
[11:55] | Scott, I think we better go. | 斯科特 我们得走了 |
[11:57] | Meredith, listen. | 梅里迪斯 听我说 |
[11:59] | There has to be another way to get to Lydia. | 肯定还有其他办法找到莉迪亚 |
[12:01] | We can’t get past the mountain ash. | 我们无法穿过花楸灰 |
[12:03] | How do we find her? | 应该怎么找到她 |
[12:06] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[12:28] | I could hurt you. | 我可能会弄伤你 |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:08] | Kira? | 吉良 |
[13:13] | Kira. | 吉良 |
[13:27] | I wouldn’t do that. | 建议你别碰她 |
[13:32] | Electricity’s still coming off her. I can feel it from here. | 她的身体还在放电 我在这里都感觉得到 |
[13:38] | I can help her. | 我可以帮她 |
[13:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:40] | Because I need your help. | 因为我需要你帮忙 |
[13:42] | With him. | 救他 |
[14:06] | Meredith? | 梅里迪斯 |
[16:08] | Oh, sh… | 我去… |
[16:18] | She doesn’t have much time. | 她时间不多了 |
[16:21] | What’s happening to her? | 她这是怎么了 |
[16:23] | She’s being consumed by her power. | 她要被自己的力量吞噬了 |
[16:26] | Dr. Valack thinks it’s worth it if she can answer the question. | 瓦里克医生觉得只要她能回答问题就值得 |
[16:31] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[16:34] | Who is the beast? | 野兽到底是谁 |
[16:37] | She can answer that? | 她知道答案吗 |
[16:39] | Not yet. | 现在还不行 |
[16:41] | Not until the screams in her head are loud enough to kill her. | 得等到她大脑里的尖叫声强大到足以杀死她 |
[16:46] | How do I get to her? | 我该怎么找到她 |
[16:48] | You can’t. | 你找不到 |
[16:49] | You won’t be able to get past the mountain ash. | 你无法穿过花楸灰 |
[16:52] | But someone else might be able to. | 但有人可以 |
[16:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:59] | The hellhound. | 地狱恶犬 |
[17:02] | You mean Parrish? | 你是说帕里什吗 |
[17:03] | They’re connected. | 他们之间有连结 |
[17:05] | Find the hellhound, | 找到地狱恶犬 |
[17:08] | and he’ll find the banshee. | 他就会找到报丧女妖 |
[17:29] | Five texts in two minutes? | 两分钟内五条短信 |
[17:31] | Someone’s trying to get your attention. | 看来有人急着找你 |
[17:34] | Maybe you should go. | 也许你应该去看看 |
[17:36] | I’m obviously not going anywhere. | 反正我哪儿也去不了 |
[17:38] | Could you please shut the hell up? | 你他妈能不能闭嘴 |
[17:40] | I have a feeling you and I are going to be friends, Hayden. | 我有预感我们会成为朋友 海登 |
[17:45] | I think we’re going to | 我们会发现 |
[17:45] | discover a lot of common ground beneath our feet. | 彼此有很多共同点 |
[17:56] | Now is that really necessary? | 你真的有必要这样吗 |
[17:58] | It’s kanima venom from Tracy. | 是特蕾西的变形怪毒液 |
[18:02] | Enough to paralyze you for a couple hours. | 足以麻痹你几个小时 |
[18:07] | If we’re going to be friends, | 如果我们要做朋友 |
[18:08] | Hayden, you really need to learn to trust me. | 海登 你得学会信任我 |
[18:23] | Now I trust you. | 我现在信任你了 |
[18:35] | Save her. | 救她 |
[18:54] | Is he out? | 他晕过去了吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:04] | I thought you had her scent. | 你不是追踪到她的气息了吗 |
[19:06] | I lost it. | 跟丢了 |
[19:07] | So find it again. | 那就继续找啊 |
[19:08] | What do you smell down here, Stiles? | 你在这里闻到了什么 斯泰尔斯 |
[19:10] | Chemicals and fecal matter. | 化学药品和粑粑味儿 |
[19:12] | Although, I’m pretty sure the fecal matter is you. | 估计粑粑味儿是你身上的 |
[19:16] | I smell it, too. | 我也闻得到 |
[19:18] | It’s all that I can smell. | 我只闻得到这些 |
[19:18] | Which is why I’m trying something else. | 所以我在想其他办法 |
[19:20] | So can you shut up and let me concentrate? | 你能不能闭嘴 让我集中注意力 |
[19:22] | I’m gonna find her. | 我去找她 |
[19:24] | You know you won’t, Stiles. You’re going to have to trust me. | 你找不到的 斯泰尔斯 你只能选择相信我 |
[19:27] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[19:28] | The guy who murdered his own sister when he was nine? | 相信一个九岁时就杀了自己姐姐的人 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I was nine years old. | 我当时才九岁 |
[19:33] | I also believed a guy in a red suit | 我还相信一个穿红衣服的人 |
[19:35] | came down the chimney to deliver presents. | 会从烟囱里钻下来送礼物呢 |
[19:37] | So when three people in leather masks showed up | 所以那些戴面具的人 |
[19:39] | and said that my sister wanted me to have her heart, | 对我说 我姐姐想把心给我 |
[19:41] | I believed them, too. | 我也信了 |
[19:42] | So then together you gutted and killed her. | 所以你们一起将她解体 杀了她 |
[19:45] | That’s a beautiful story. | 结局真美妙 |
[19:46] | I watched her fall into the water and freeze to death in minutes. | 我看着她掉进水里 几分钟就冻死了 |
[19:48] | Do you think I had any idea what was going on? | 你觉得我来得及反应吗 |
[19:50] | I think you pushed her. | 我觉得是你推她下去的 |
[19:52] | And I think you liked it. | 而且你当时感觉很好 |
[20:03] | What direction was that? | 是哪个方向 |
[20:06] | Where is it coming from? | 哪个方向传来的 |
[20:08] | Everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[20:28] | Just hold on a little longer, Lydia. | 坚持一会 莉迪亚 |
[20:31] | You can make it. | 你可以的 |
[20:46] | I want you to focus on this, Lydia. | 你要集中注意力 莉迪亚 |
[20:49] | And what other sounds you hear now, | 你先忽视你听到的 |
[20:52] | push them aside. | 其他声音 |
[20:54] | Focus on this sound. | 集中注意听这个声音 |
[21:12] | that’s it. | 就这样 |
[21:15] | Focus on this sound and my voice. | 集中注意听这个声音和我的声音 |
[21:21] | All right, Lydia? | 好吗 莉迪亚 |
[21:30] | Don’t worry, Lydia. | 别担心 莉迪亚 |
[21:32] | Nurse Cross wasn’t nearly as strong as you are. | 克洛斯护士能力比你差远了 |
[21:53] | Parrish? Parrish. | 帕里什 帕里什 |
[21:55] | Parrish. Parrish, hey. Can you hear me? | 帕里什 帕里什 听得到吗 |
[21:59] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[22:00] | We don’t know. We just followed the burning smell. | 不知道 我们是跟着烧焦的味道找到你的 |
[22:04] | Parrish, listen. | 帕里什 听我说 |
[22:05] | Eichen’s in lockdown. | 艾兴之屋已经被封闭 |
[22:08] | There’s no way for us to get out unless plan B works. | B计划奏效我们才出得去 |
[22:10] | Plan B? | B计划 |
[22:12] | What’s plan B? | 什么B计划 |
[22:14] | Don’t worry about it. | 算了 |
[22:16] | Right now, we need you to find Lydia. | 反正我们需要你找到莉迪亚 |
[22:18] | -Me? – Actually, not completely you. | -我 -其实不全是你 |
[22:21] | We kind of need the other you. | 我们需要另一个你 |
[22:24] | The hellhound. | 地狱恶犬 |
[22:31] | Why isn’t he healing? | 他为什么没有自愈 |
[22:33] | Maybe he can’t. Maybe it’s too much. | 也许他无法自愈 也许伤得太重 |
[22:37] | Or maybe it’s the pain. | 或许是因为疼痛太剧烈 |
[22:39] | He’s going to die, isn’t he? | 他会死的 对吗 |
[22:40] | His heartbeat’s getting slower. | 他的心跳确实越来越慢了 |
[22:42] | What do we do? | 该怎么办 |
[22:44] | You can’t heal him, can you? | 你治不好他 是吧 |
[22:45] | No, but I can take his pain. | 没错 但我能带走他的痛苦 |
[22:49] | It could help. It might even get him to start healing. | 可能有用 他甚至可以开始自愈 |
[22:51] | – Then do it. – You first. | -那就行动啊 -你先 |
[22:56] | You said you could help her. | 你说你可以帮她 |
[22:57] | Yeah, but it’s not like taking voltage from a car battery. | 没错 但这又不是从汽车电瓶里取电 |
[22:59] | She’s got a lot more power than that. | 她的能量比那要强得多 |
[23:02] | Are you going to do something or not? | 你到底干不干 |
[23:03] | When you help her. I don’t trust you. | 你先救她 我不相信你 |
[23:05] | I don’t trust you either. | 我也不相信你 |
[23:08] | All right. We go at the same time. | 行 那我们同时开始 |
[23:25] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[23:34] | All right, here we go. | 行 开始 |
[24:06] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[24:07] | Great. You’re just as useless as I am. | 真棒 你和我一样没用 |
[24:08] | I’m trying to help save her life. | 我在尽力帮忙救她 |
[24:10] | Would you just drop the altruistic crap? | 省省你那些假惺惺的废话吧 |
[24:13] | You want Lydia because she gets you to Parrish, | 你找莉迪亚是因为通过她能找到帕里什 |
[24:15] | you want Parrish ’cause he gets you to the beast. | 你找帕里什是因为通过他能找到野兽 |
[24:17] | So what? I want it dead, too. | 那又怎样 我也希望它死 |
[24:18] | After you take its power, right? | 可你想先夺取它的力量 |
[24:22] | We know why you got the talons | 我们知道你要鹰爪的原因 |
[24:24] | and we know you’re looking for Deucalion. | 我们知道你在找丢卡利翁 |
[24:25] | I found Deucalion. | 丢卡利翁已经找到 |
[24:28] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[24:30] | I’m going to help Parrish stop the beast. | 我要帮帕里什阻止野兽 |
[24:32] | I’m going to take its power. | 我要夺取它的力量 |
[24:33] | And then I’m going to break its neck. | 然后拧断它的脖子 |
[24:35] | So maybe I’m not the good guy in your eyes, | 我在你眼中也许不是好人 |
[24:37] | but I might end up being the guy that saves all your asses. | 但我最终会拯救你们所有人 |
[24:44] | Break it. | 打断它 |
[24:48] | What? | 什么 |
[24:49] | The sound travels through the pipe. | 声音通过管道传播 |
[24:52] | You’ll hear better, dumbass. Break it. | 这样听得更清楚 蠢货 打断它 |
[25:02] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[25:04] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[25:09] | What do you want from me? | 你想干什么 |
[25:11] | I want your help against the Dread Doctors. | 我想要你帮我对付恐怖博士 |
[25:18] | They ruined me. | 他们毁掉了我 |
[25:21] | Destroyed me. | 摧残了我 |
[25:23] | They drove me to obsession, | 他们逼疯了我 |
[25:25] | consigned me to professional ridicule. | 将我变成了业内笑柄 |
[25:30] | People thought I was a monster | 人们把我当成怪物 |
[25:35] | when I was simply trying to open their eyes. | 而我只是想帮他们开眼 |
[25:42] | Now you want me to be your eyes. | 现在你想让我成为你的眼睛 |
[25:45] | You’ll see things, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 你会看到 |
[25:48] | Things that other people cannot see. | 其他人看不到的东西 |
[25:54] | You may not survive, | 你也许会死 |
[25:59] | but you might save the lives of your friends. | 但你能救你朋友们的性命 |
[26:29] | Do it! | 快 |
[26:42] | We have to slow your mind first. | 我们得先放慢你的思想 |
[26:45] | There’s too much activity in your brain. | 你脑中有太多活动 |
[26:47] | We have to get from a gamma wave to a theta. | 我们得将伽玛波变成西塔波 |
[26:51] | It’s too loud. I can’t. | 太吵了 我做不到 |
[26:53] | If I try the mask now it will kill you. | 如果现在给你戴面具 你会死的 |
[26:56] | You have to calm your mind. | 你得先让大脑静下来 |
[27:03] | You understand what they’ve created. | 你明白他们创造了什么东西 |
[27:08] | The beast. | 野兽 |
[27:09] | The Beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当野兽 |
[27:11] | An engineered version of it. | 改造过的版本 |
[27:14] | But it’s not yet fully grown. | 但还没完全成熟 |
[27:16] | It’s still bound to its host, | 还被宿主束缚着 |
[27:18] | the teenage Chimera inside. | 体内还是少年奇美拉 |
[27:20] | And it still requires the Dread Doctors’ protection. | 它还需要恐怖博士的保护 |
[27:25] | Damnatio Memoriae. | 选择性遗忘 |
[27:27] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:30] | The beast was a man first. | 野兽之前是人 |
[27:31] | A human killer in the late 1700s. | 十八世纪后期的连环杀手 |
[27:34] | The Dread Doctors are trying to get it to remember itself. | 恐怖博士想让它回想起自己 |
[27:37] | To remember the man. | 回想起那个人 |
[27:39] | When that happens, the teenager is gone. | 一旦想起来 它就不再受束缚了 |
[27:49] | Anybody know how we’re supposed to get out of here? | 有人知道我们应该怎么出去吗 |
[27:50] | This place is still in lockdown. | 这地方还在封闭中 |
[27:54] | It’s not just locked. | 不只是关闭了 |
[27:55] | Yeah, I can feel it, too. | 没错 我也能感觉到 |
[27:58] | What are we supposed to do? Just wait here? | 我们该怎么办 在这儿傻等吗 |
[27:59] | There’s a plan B. | 还有B计划 |
[28:00] | We’ve got a guy on the outside in case this happens. | 我们在外面安排了人以防万一 |
[28:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:03] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[28:06] | Mason’s going to unlock the lockdown? | 梅森来解除禁闭吗 |
[28:07] | How’s he going to do that? | 他怎么做得到 |
[28:08] | He’s got the blueprints of the building. | 他有这栋楼的设计图 |
[28:10] | And he has the full map of Eichen’s electrical system. | 他还有艾兴之屋的完整电路图 |
[28:12] | All he has to do is get | 他只需要进入 |
[28:13] | into the transformer shed behind the building. | 大楼后面的变压器房 |
[28:17] | Don’t worry. Mason knows exactly what he’s doing. | 别担心 梅森很清楚该怎么做 |
[28:20] | Liam, call me back, I have no idea what to do. | 利亚姆 回我电话 我不知道该怎么办了 |
[28:25] | And I’m panicking. | 我很害怕 |
[28:26] | I’m completely and totally panicking. | 我现在非常害怕 |
[28:29] | I drove around this building, like, four times | 我开车绕了这栋楼大概四圈了 |
[28:31] | and I can’t find this transformer shed. | 还是找不到变压器房 |
[28:32] | Well, actually, that’s partially right. | 其实也不全是 |
[28:33] | Because I found where the transformer shed is supposed to be. | 我找到了变压器房的所在地 |
[28:35] | But it’s not a shed anymore. | 但它不是个小房子 |
[28:37] | It’s a wall. Like, a very big wall. | 而是一堵墙 非常严实的墙 |
[28:41] | So, I mean, I tried calling Hayden. | 我给海登打了电话 |
[28:43] | And she still isn’t here, and I heard alarms go off. | 但她还没来 而且我听到警报响了 |
[28:46] | Now I don’t know what to do. | 我现在不知道该怎么办 |
[28:47] | So, Liam, just call me. | 所以 利亚姆 回我电话 |
[29:03] | This teenager, Lydia, is the last genetic Chimera. | 这个少年 莉迪亚 是最后的奇美拉 |
[29:07] | A young man or a young woman, | 年轻男子或女子 |
[29:09] | maybe even someone you know. | 甚至可能是你认识的人 |
[29:12] | A success where Theo and the others were failures. | 他是成功的试验品 而西奥和其他人不是 |
[29:15] | But we went through the list of genetic Chimeras. | 但我们浏览了奇美拉的名单 |
[29:17] | There’s no one else. | 没别人了 |
[29:19] | There must be one you missed. | 你们肯定漏了一个 |
[29:21] | Another way they could have two sets of DNA. | 拥有两套基因的另一个办法 |
[29:24] | If you could see the face of this teenager, | 如果你们能看到这个青少年的脸 |
[29:27] | discover its identity, | 发现它的身份 |
[29:28] | then your friends would have a fighting chance. | 那你的朋友们还有胜算 |
[29:32] | The mask can help you see. | 面具能帮你看到 |
[29:38] | 莉迪亚 | |
[29:47] | -你到底在干什么 撞开门 -我正在撞 | |
[29:53] | I’m sorry. But time’s up. | 抱歉 但没时间了 |
[30:36] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[30:38] | We’re getting you out of here, okay? | 我们会把你救出去的 好吗 |
[30:40] | You can’t. It’s too dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[30:42] | Lydia, please shut up and let me save your life. | 莉迪亚 请闭嘴让我把你救出去 |
[31:07] | Okay, here we go. | 好 我们走 |
[31:11] | Gonna ram the wall. | 我要撞墙 |
[31:12] | Gonna ram it with my car. | 我要用我的车撞墙 |
[31:15] | Just smash through it. | 我要撞穿它 |
[31:17] | Take out the power. | 然后去切断电源 |
[31:19] | And save my friends. | 去救我的朋友 |
[31:19] | Here we go. | 现在开始 |
[31:21] | All right. Just ram it | 好了 去撞墙 |
[31:23] | and destroy my beautiful | 这样会毁掉我的爱车 |
[31:25] | car that my parents bought me on my birthday, | 毁掉我爸妈送我的生日礼物 |
[31:28] | but I’m gonna save my friends. | 但是能救出我的朋友 |
[31:30] | Here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[31:32] | Ram the wall. All right. | 撞墙 好的 |
[31:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[31:40] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[31:42] | Can we use your car? | 我们能用你的车吗 |
[31:43] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[31:44] | A car is not getting through that. | 车是没法撞穿那堵墙的 |
[31:46] | What? You have any better ideas? | 什么 那你有其他更好的主意吗 |
[31:57] | Hayden? | 海登 |
[32:04] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[32:10] | Hayden. | 海登 |
[32:18] | Wait. Whoa. Wait, Hayden. Whoa, whoa, wait! | 等等 海登 等等 |
[32:28] | I’m in! | 我进来了 |
[32:29] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[32:32] | Okay. There’s two red levers. | 好吧 那里有两个红色手柄 |
[32:34] | You’re going to pull them both. You see them? | 你要把它们一起朝下拉 你看见了吗 |
[32:37] | I see 10. | 我看见了十个手柄 |
[32:39] | – Two. – No. 10. | -两个 -不 是十个 |
[32:41] | There’s ten red levers. | 这里有十个红色手柄 |
[32:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[32:45] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[32:46] | Mason, what am I supposed to do? | 梅森 我该怎么做 |
[33:09] | Parrish? | 帕里什 |
[33:11] | How’s he going to get through the mountain ash? | 他要怎么穿过花楸灰 |
[33:34] | He’s burning it right out of the walls. | 他直接把它们都烧掉了 |
[33:38] | Okay. You gotta try and stay on your feet. | 你要努力尽量站稳 |
[33:40] | The plan didn’t work out too well. | 计划进展得不太顺利 |
[33:41] | So I’m gonna need your help, okay? | 所以我需要你的配合 好吗 |
[33:43] | You had a plan? | 还有计划来着 |
[33:44] | Yeah. It was good on paper. | 没错 在纸上计划得很好 |
[33:46] | Not too much in reality. | 但是实行起来不太顺利 |
[33:51] | I can’t hold it. | 我忍不住了 |
[33:57] | – Lydia… – Stiles, run! | -莉迪亚 -斯泰尔斯 快跑 |
[34:38] | Where to? | 朝哪边走 |
[34:40] | This way. | 这边 |
[34:45] | Hayden, just pull them all. | 海登 把它们都拉下来 |
[34:46] | Just pull them all! | 把它们都拉下来 |
[34:48] | There’s a gate up ahead. | 前面有个大门 |
[34:49] | What about Mason? | 梅森那边怎么样了 |
[34:50] | He’s on it. Trust me. | 他肯定在处理 相信我 |
[34:59] | What’s… what’s happening? | 怎么 现在什么情况 |
[35:00] | Plan B. | B计划 |
[35:03] | Liam, slow down. Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 慢点 利亚姆 慢点 |
[35:17] | I told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[35:27] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[35:29] | We gotta get to Stiles’ jeep. | 快去找斯泰尔斯的吉普车 |
[35:36] | Can you stand? | 你站得起来吗 |
[35:44] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗 |
[35:45] | No, we need to go. Give me the keys. | 不好 我们得快走 把钥匙给我 |
[35:46] | We gotta get her to the clinic. | 我们要把她送去诊所 |
[35:52] | Sorry, but she’s coming with me. | 抱歉 但她要和我走 |
[35:53] | Okay. Tracy, just wait. You don’t know what’s about to happen. | 特蕾西 等等 你不知道发生了什么 |
[35:56] | I’m taking her. That’s what’s happening. | 我要带走她 就是这样 |
[35:57] | And none of are you going to do a thing… | 而你们所有人什么都不能做 |
[36:05] | Could somebody please get my daughter out of this hellhole? | 你们快把我女儿从这鬼地方送出去 |
[36:15] | – Scott. – Yeah. I’m trying, I’m trying. | -斯科特 -是的 我在努力 |
[36:18] | We’re almost there. Lydia, just hold on, okay? | 我们快到了 莉迪亚 坚持住 好吗 |
[36:30] | Lydia, Lydia. | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 |
[36:31] | Look. You’re gonna get through this, okay? | 听着 你能挺过去的 好吗 |
[36:33] | Lydia, look at me, you’re gonna make it. | 莉迪亚 看着我 你会没事的 |
[36:44] | But you’re not. | 但你会有事 |
[37:03] | Get her on the table. | 把她放在桌子上 |
[37:11] | Hold her. | 按住她 |
[37:19] | – Doc, think you gotta do something. – I will. | -医生 快做点什么 -我会的 |
[37:21] | But right now, I need you to keep her still. | 但是现在我需要你按住她 |
[37:29] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[37:30] | – Steady. – What the hell is that? | -稳住 -那是什么 |
[37:32] | Mistletoe. | 槲寄生 |
[37:34] | Mistletoe? She’s got a fricking hole in her head. | 槲寄生 她脑袋上有个大洞 |
[37:36] | Stiles, help. | 斯泰尔斯 帮忙 |
[38:07] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[38:09] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[38:12] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[38:16] | Lydia, come on. | 莉迪亚 拜托 |
[38:20] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on, Lydia. Wake up. | 不 不 不 莉迪亚 醒醒 求你 |
[38:23] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[38:25] | Wake up. Can you hear me? Lydia. | 醒醒 听得到吗 莉迪亚 |
[38:27] | Lydia, open your eyes. Come on, come on. | 莉迪亚 睁开眼睛 快点 |
[38:31] | Come on. Listen to me, Lydia. | 求你 听我说话 莉迪亚 |
[38:33] | Hey, show me your eyes, okay? | 睁开眼睛 好吗 |
[38:37] | Lydia, you have to open your eyes. | 莉迪亚 你必须要睁开眼睛 |
[39:12] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:16] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[39:23] | Want to try to sit up? | 你想坐起来吗 |
[39:44] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[39:47] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[39:56] | They saved my life, mom. | 他们救了我的命 妈妈 |
[40:03] | Stiles saved me. | 斯泰尔斯救了我 |
[40:22] | I’m not paying for the windows. | 窗户我可不赔 |
[40:30] | I said it was for emergencies only. | 我说了只能紧急情况下用 |
[40:32] | I had an emergency. | 当时情况很紧急 |
[40:34] | Don’t worry, Theo. | 别担心 西奥 |
[40:35] | A little dissension in the ranks is perfectly healthy. | 族群中的一点小争吵完全正常 |
[40:39] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到想找的东西了吗 |
[40:44] | No. | 没有 |
[40:47] | But I think I might have found something better. | 但是我似乎找到了更好的 |
[40:52] | A way to answer the question. | 一个解答疑问的方法 |
[40:55] | Who is the Beast? | 谁是野兽 |