时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | The beast. | 野兽 |
[00:03] | The beast of Gevaudan. | 热沃当野兽 |
[00:05] | The beast was a man first. | 野兽之前是人 |
[00:07] | A human killer in the late 1700s. | 十八世纪后期的连环杀手 |
[00:09] | …Face the beast armed with nothing | 一位经验丰富的猎手 |
[00:12] | but a steel-tipped pike. | 用一支钢尖长弓对付那头怪兽 |
[00:15] | …All of history will remember my name. | 所有历史都会记住我的名字 |
[00:18] | No one will remember. | 没有人会记得的 |
[00:19] | They erased every detail of him. | 他们抹去了有关他的所有细节 |
[00:21] | Damnatio Memoriae. | 选择性遗忘 |
[00:23] | The dread doctors are trying to get it to remember itself. | 恐怖博士想让它回想起自己 |
[00:25] | It’s still bound to its host, the teenage chimera inside. | 还被宿主束缚着 体内还是少年奇美拉 |
[00:28] | …Discover its identity, | 查清它的身份 |
[00:30] | then your friends would have a fighting chance. | 那你的朋友们还有胜算 |
[00:32] | But I got its scent. | 但我闻到了它的气味 |
[00:36] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[00:38] | Wait! | 等等 |
[01:24] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[01:25] | It was the only place I could think of. | 我只想到了这里 |
[01:26] | Wait… What do you mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[01:28] | Scott can’t find you down here. | 斯科特找不到这里 |
[01:29] | He can’t follow your scent. | 在这里他无法追踪你的气味 |
[01:30] | Okay, hold on. | 等一下 |
[01:32] | It’s not me. | 不是我 |
[01:34] | I’m not even a genetic chimera. | 我没有两套基因 |
[01:36] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[01:38] | It was on the bus. | 当时在班车上 |
[01:40] | After I made us disappear, I felt something. | 在我们隐身之后 我有种感觉 |
[01:42] | I don’t know how to describe it, but it felt wrong. | 不知道怎么形容 但是感觉很不对 |
[01:44] | Completely and totally wrong. | 完全不对 |
[01:48] | And, trust me, | 相信我 |
[01:50] | every other second I’m with you | 我跟你在一起的其他时候 |
[01:52] | is completely and totally right. | 一切都感觉特别舒服 |
[01:55] | It can’t be me. | 不可能是我 |
[01:57] | After we left the bus, | 我们离开班车后 |
[01:58] | I lost you at the game. Remember? | 我就没找到你 记得吗 |
[02:02] | Where did you go? | 你当时去哪里了 |
[02:03] | I went to… | 我去了… |
[02:06] | I was… | 我当时… |
[02:07] | All those times you said the beast showed up? | 你说野兽出现的每一次 |
[02:09] | Everything you said about frequencies. | 都跟频率有关 |
[02:11] | Where were you all those times? | 你那几次都去哪里了 |
[02:13] | The night at the transmission towers… | 在信号塔那天晚上 |
[02:17] | The observatory downtown… | 市中心的无线电天文台 |
[02:21] | The army base… | 军事基地 |
[02:23] | All the times you said there were transmissions… | 你说的那些有信号交换的地方 |
[02:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:36] | They can still find me. | 他们还是能找到我 |
[02:39] | They can find me by frequency. | 他们可以通过频率找我 |
[02:40] | – Who? Scott? – No… | -谁 斯科特吗 -不是 |
[02:44] | Them. | 是他们 |
[03:12] | Run! | 快跑 |
[04:00] | Mason. | 梅森 |
[04:07] | Come on! | 快来 |
[04:10] | Mason… | 梅森 |
[04:39] | Mason… | 梅森 |
[04:43] | Mason! Come on! | 梅森 快点 |
[06:02] | You want me to put it on? | 你要我戴上吗 |
[06:07] | You won’t die if you put it on. | 就算戴上你也不会死 |
[06:08] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:11] | Or is it just that you don’t want to put it on yourself? | 或者你只是不想自己戴 |
[06:14] | Or you? | 或者说你 |
[06:16] | I’m not afraid to do it, Josh. | 我不害怕 乔什 |
[06:19] | I’m just not stupid. | 我只是不蠢 |
[06:22] | Are you not getting that it could kill us? | 你难道不懂吗 它可能会害死我们 |
[06:25] | You’re the one with the power. | 有导电能力的人是你 |
[06:27] | They want you to wear it, Josh, | 他们想让你戴 乔什 |
[06:29] | Because the properties | 因为那个头盔 |
[06:30] | of the mask are based in electro-magnetism. | 所有功效都基于电磁感应 |
[06:33] | Pick it up and you’ll see. | 拿起来你就知道了 |
[06:53] | What is this thing? | 这是什么 |
[06:55] | Product of genius and madness. | 天才和疯子的产物 |
[06:59] | Two traits too often found in the same mind. | 这二者通常会出现在同一个大脑中 |
[07:03] | The man who created the first | 最开始被制造出来的 |
[07:06] | was known only as “the surgeon.” | 只被称为 “手术师” |
[07:10] | Using practices in the farthest edges of pseudo-science, | 不断通过实验探求伪科学的边界 |
[07:15] | he harnessed electromagnetic fields in the masks… | 他控制了面具里的电磁场 |
[07:20] | …Infusing them with a unique and deadly power. | 将它们改变为一种独特而致命的力量 |
[07:47] | I’m not putting this thing on. | 我不戴这东西 |
[07:51] | You want to know who it is? Do it yourself. | 你想知道野兽是谁 就自己戴 |
[08:13] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[08:14] | I just came from his place. | 我刚从他家过来 |
[08:15] | Half of his stuff was gone. | 他一半的东西都不见了 |
[08:17] | You can’t let him leave. | 你不能让他离开 |
[08:18] | It’s okay. I got a call from dispatch. | 没事 我收到了警员的报告 |
[08:20] | He’s headed for the highway. | 他往高速公路去了 |
[08:21] | Can you stop him? | 你能阻止他妈 |
[08:22] | Stopping him is one thing. Getting him to turn around… | 阻止他是一回事 让他改变主意… |
[08:25] | Leave that to me. | 交给我 |
[08:52] | I don’t remember giving you any vacation time. | 我似乎没给你放假吧 |
[08:55] | Those were new tires. | 这些都是新轮胎啊 |
[08:58] | They’re scrap rubber, now. | 现在已经是废品了 |
[09:01] | How about I call a tow for you? | 我帮你叫拖车吧 |
[09:03] | I’ll call one myself. | 我自己叫 |
[09:08] | You’re both out of your minds. You know that? | 你们俩都疯了 知道吗 |
[09:10] | – You can’t leave. – I can’t stay. | -你不能离开 -我不能留下 |
[09:12] | I’m a hellhound. | 我是地狱恶犬 |
[09:14] | I have the word, “hell” in my name. Hell. | 我的名字里就有地狱这个字 地狱 |
[09:17] | You’re also one of my best deputies. | 你也是我最好的警员之一 |
[09:19] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们不懂 |
[09:20] | The bodies I see in my dream are because of me. | 我在梦中见到的尸体都是我造成的 |
[09:23] | And there’s gonna be more. | 还会有更多尸体出现 |
[09:25] | A lot more. | 非常多 |
[09:26] | I’ve been predicting death longer than you. | 早在你之前我就开始预言死亡 |
[09:28] | The things I’ve seen and felt… | 我见过的 感受过的 |
[09:29] | They don’t always happen. | 并不一定都会成真 |
[09:31] | What if those people die because you didn’t stay? | 也许那些人的死亡是因为你没留下来呢 |
[09:34] | Because you weren’t there to protect them. | 因为你没留下来保护他们 |
[09:38] | You said you were drawn to Beacon Hills. | 你说你被吸引到了比肯山 |
[09:42] | I think you’re here for a reason. | 我觉得你来这里是有原因的 |
[09:56] | We gotta find them. | 我们得找到他们 |
[09:58] | It’s Mason. | 是梅森 |
[09:59] | I know. Everybody’s looking. | 我知道 大家都在找 |
[10:06] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[10:08] | It’s just a scholarship. | 只是奖学金的事 |
[10:10] | I missed the due date. | 我错过了截止日期 |
[10:13] | We’ll figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[10:15] | Right now, you’re not going anywhere until you heal. Okay? | 但你愈合之前 哪都别去 好吗 |
[10:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:40] | What? What did I do? | 怎么 我做什么了 |
[10:41] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[10:43] | You know how my mother wants to kill me? | 你知道我母亲想杀我吧 |
[10:46] | I think she might want to kill you too. | 我认为她可能也想杀你 |
[10:47] | Okay, uh, that’s disconcerting. | 好吧 我好紧张 |
[10:51] | I should probably have a gun. | 我应该拿把枪 |
[10:55] | I’m not giving you a gun. | 我不会给你枪 |
[10:57] | You have a gun. | 你有枪 |
[10:58] | The desert wolf who is trying to kill me, has a gun. | 想杀我的荒野之狼也有枪 |
[11:02] | I think I should probably have a gun. | 我觉得我也应该有把枪 |
[11:19] | I probably shouldn’t have a gun. | 我可能不应该有枪 |
[11:24] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[11:27] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[11:36] | I lost it. | 我跟丢了 |
[11:38] | I lost the scent. | 气味跟丢了 |
[11:39] | I’ll help you find it. | 我会帮你找到 |
[12:11] | My dad’s got an APB out… | 我爸发了全境通告 |
[12:13] | For a 5’8″ 16-year-old? | 大概一米七五的十六岁少年 |
[12:15] | I recommended nine-foot tall rampaging werewolf. | 我说的是两米七的狂暴狼人 |
[12:18] | It still might not be him. | 仍然可能不是他 |
[12:25] | But, Hayden’s at the school looking. | 但海登在学校找 |
[12:27] | I can keep checking the woods. | 我可以继续在树林找 |
[12:29] | My mom can check all the hospitals in the county. | 我妈可以查县里所有的医院 |
[12:32] | We can find him. | 我们能找到他 |
[12:34] | What happens then? | 然后呢 |
[12:35] | We figure out a way to save him. | 想办法救他 |
[12:38] | Okay. Where else could we look? | 行 我们还能去哪儿找 |
[12:41] | Let’s ask Corey. | 问科里吧 |
[12:46] | Wait. Wait. It’s not my fault. | 等等 错不在我 |
[12:47] | They took him and I couldn’t do anything. | 他们带走了他 我无能为力 |
[12:49] | – They took him… – Who? | -他们带走了他 -谁 |
[12:52] | The Dread Doctors. | 恐怖博士 |
[13:07] | Wait! Don’t… Wait, please. Please, don’t! | 等等 别 求求你 不要 |
[13:10] | No, no, no! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[13:31] | What about these? | 这些呢 |
[13:34] | They’re useless if we don’t know who it is. | 不知道它是谁 这些也没用 |
[13:35] | Actually, they’re just useless. | 其实它们根本没用 |
[13:38] | Didn’t Hayden mention that? | 海登没提过吗 |
[13:39] | Where is she, by the way? | 顺便问下 她人呢 |
[13:42] | I hope her moment of dissent didn’t turn into actual desertion. | 我希望你们的一时不合别演变成背叛 |
[13:50] | What about the other one? Corey? | 另一个呢 科里 |
[13:54] | None of us can see him, blind or otherwise. | 我们盲不盲都看不到他 |
[13:56] | So, I’m guessing, he’s not here either. | 所以我想他也不在吧 |
[13:59] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[14:00] | Oh, there goes another. | 又走了一个 |
[14:02] | Your circle of trust is narrowing for you. | 你的小圈子越来越小了 |
[14:06] | Your voice is getting on my nerves. | 你的声音让我很烦 |
[14:09] | Paralyze his tongue. | 麻痹他的舌头 |
[14:10] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[14:12] | Tell me something, Tracy. | 告诉我 特蕾西 |
[14:15] | Just how powerless were you before this all happened? | 这一切发生前你有多无能 |
[14:22] | In my experience, it’s the truly powerless | 在我看来 想要拼命地 |
[14:24] | who are all too eager to demonstrate their new-found strength. | 证明自己新力量的人才真正无能 |
[14:29] | So allow me to demonstrate something more helpful to our cause. | 所以允许我证明对我们的目标更有用的东西 |
[14:35] | Trust… | 信任 |
[14:50] | I told you I wanted Scott McCall’s eyes. | 我说了我要斯科特·麦高的双眼 |
[14:55] | That’s why I let you take me. | 所以我才让你拿下了我 |
[15:08] | Though I have been a willing guest this entire time. | 虽然我一直都很心甘情愿 |
[15:17] | As your father, I’m obliged to warn you this is dangerous. | 作为你父亲 我得警告你这很危险 |
[15:20] | As my father, I was hoping you wouldn’t tell my mother. | 作为我父亲 我希望你别告诉母亲 |
[15:24] | That’s dangerous, too. | 这样也很危险 |
[15:26] | I get it, dad. I need to learn balance. | 我懂 爸爸 我得学会平衡 |
[15:28] | Can’t learn balance with the sword, | 没剑学不了平衡 |
[15:29] | The sword brings out the fox. | 剑会召唤出狐妖 |
[15:31] | You know it’s more complicated than that. | 你明知没这么简单 |
[15:33] | Learning balance is critical to controlling the fox. | 因为控制狐妖必须学会平衡 |
[15:36] | What if the sword is critical to saving my friends? | 那救我朋友必须用剑呢 |
[15:38] | It’s just a weapon, Kira. | 剑只是武器 吉良 |
[15:39] | You’re the critical part. | 你才是关键 |
[15:41] | I’ve got 800 years to find balance. | 我还有八百多年寻找平衡 |
[15:43] | We need to help Mason right now. | 但我们现在就得救梅森 |
[15:46] | I need my sword. | 我需要剑 |
[15:51] | It was forged with a unique power. | 剑由独特的力量锻造 |
[15:53] | It takes a certain power to put it back together. | 需要特定的力量才能组合起来 |
[15:56] | – You’re going to need help. – From who? | -你需要帮助 -谁帮助 |
[15:58] | – Whom. – Who? | -谁的帮助 -谁帮助 |
[16:01] | Just pick up the pieces. | 把碎片收好吧 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:23] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[16:25] | I teach you what you’ve been so desperate to learn. | 我教你你一直非常想学的东西 |
[16:35] | Feel that, Theo? | 感受到了吗 西奥 |
[16:37] | That’s the secret to taking power. Pain. | 这是夺走力量的秘密 痛苦 |
[16:42] | Take their pain, | 夺走他们的痛苦 |
[16:44] | take their life, | 夺走他们的生命 |
[16:46] | take their power. | 夺走他们的力量 |
[16:49] | It’s all or nothing. | 完全占有 或一无所有 |
[16:53] | You take until there’s nothing more to give. | 夺取到他们一无所有 |
[16:58] | That’s where you find the spark of power. | 你就会发现力量所在 |
[17:02] | And then, you take that as well. | 然后把那个也夺走 |
[17:04] | Pain. Life. Power. In that order and only that order. | 痛苦 生命 力量 只能按这个顺序 |
[17:08] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[17:11] | Perfectly. | 完全明白 |
[17:42] | I can feel it. | 我感觉到了 |
[17:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:46] | ’cause you just cost yourself one member | 因为你刚损失了 |
[17:48] | of a small and inexperienced pack. | 无能力无经验族群中的一名成员 |
[18:00] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[18:03] | I think he was small and inexperienced. | 我觉得他无能也无经验 |
[18:07] | And if you’ve got his power now, | 如果你已经获得了他的力量 |
[18:10] | you can put on the mask. | 你能戴上面具 |
[18:45] | You can still save them. | 你还能救他们 |
[18:55] | You can save them all. | 你能救他们所有人 |
[19:12] | This kind of power requires risk, Theo. | 这种力量需要冒险 西奥 |
[19:15] | Do it. | 快 |
[19:17] | Put on the mask. | 戴上面具 |
[19:19] | Discover the beast’s identity and guarantee your place as an alpha. | 查清野兽的身份 保证你阿尔法狼的地位 |
[19:25] | As a real werewolf. | 当真正的狼人 |
[19:47] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[20:03] | How stupid are we to be doing this? | 我们这么做有多蠢 |
[20:04] | We’re not stupid. We’re desperate. | 我们不是蠢 而是绝望 |
[20:06] | How desperate? | 有多绝望 |
[20:09] | Incredibly desperate. | 难以置信地绝望 |
[20:18] | I told you we’d end up on the same side. | 我早就说过我们最终会合作 |
[20:21] | How about I punch you in the balls to remind you we’re not? | 不如我揍你一顿提醒你我们并没合作 |
[20:24] | I love this kid. | 我喜欢这孩子 |
[20:26] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[20:28] | We know you’re not on our side, Theo. | 我们知道你们不会帮我们 西奥 |
[20:30] | You said you wanted to help Lydia, | 你说你们想帮莉迪亚 |
[20:32] | but you left Eichen with something else, didn’t you? | 但你们带着其他东西离开了艾兴之屋 不是吗 |
[20:34] | You mean the mask? | 你是指那张面具吗 |
[20:37] | Are you worried about that? | 你在担心吗 |
[20:38] | Did you put it on? | 你有没有把它戴上 |
[20:43] | Who did you see? | 你看到谁了 |
[20:44] | – Not Mason. – What’s that mean? It’s not him? | -不是梅森 -什么意思 不是他吗 |
[20:46] | It probably means he’s a lost cause. | 可能说明他败局已定 |
[20:49] | We all want the same thing. | 我们的目的都一样 |
[20:52] | We want Mason back. | 都想要梅森回来 |
[20:53] | Okay, but the difference is that we want him back alive. | 但不同的是我们想要他活着回来 |
[20:56] | Well, I’m open to compromise. | 我可以妥协 |
[21:00] | You still got the map with telluric currents on it? | 那张地脉图还在你那里吗 |
[21:04] | Bring it to the operating theater in two hours. | 两个小时后带它到手术室 |
[21:09] | How desperate are we? | 我们的处境有多糟 |
[21:12] | Incredibly. | 非常糟 |
[21:24] | We don’t need them to find Mason. | 我们没有他们也能找到梅森 |
[21:27] | But you’ll need them if you want Mason to trust you. | 可你需要他们来让梅森相信你 |
[21:30] | I can’t take the power from him, can I? | 我夺不走他的力量 对吧 |
[21:33] | No, only the beast. | 没有 只能夺走野兽的 |
[21:35] | But since the full moon is getting dangerously close, | 但既然满月已经越来越近 |
[21:39] | the opportunity might present itself sooner than you think. | 机会可能会比你想的来得更快 |
[21:41] | Good. | 那就好 |
[21:42] | As soon as you see that opportunity, take it. | 你一看到机会就要抓住 |
[21:45] | If Scott figures out a way to save Mason, you won’t get another. | 如果斯科特找到了救梅森的方法 就没机会了 |
[21:49] | But we’ve seen that thing up close. | 但我们那么近距离地看过那东西 |
[21:51] | How are we supposed to stop him when he’s the beast? | 我们要怎么制住变身野兽的他 |
[21:53] | You’re not going to stop him. | 你不用制住他 |
[21:56] | You’re going to paralyze him. | 只用麻痹他 |
[21:57] | Me? Are you serious? It didn’t work on Parrish. | 我 讲真吗 那玩意儿对帕里什都不管用 |
[22:00] | It didn’t work on a hellhound. | 对地狱恶犬也不管用 |
[22:02] | The beast is still a werewolf. | 野兽说到底也还是狼人 |
[22:05] | Just keep the tanks full, Tracy. | 保证量够就行 特蕾西 |
[22:07] | We’ll need all you’ve got. | 我们需要你所有的量 |
[22:13] | Still nothing from Scott and Liam. | 还没有斯科特和利亚姆的消息吗 |
[22:15] | Are we really sure this is a good idea? | 我们真确定这是个好主意吗 |
[22:17] | Uh, no. No one thinks this is a good idea. | 并不 没人觉得这是个好主意 |
[22:19] | But you’re trusting Theo, anyway? | 但你还是相信西奥了 不是吗 |
[22:21] | We’re not trusting him. We’re using him. | 我们不是相信他 而是利用他 |
[22:22] | What if he’s using us? | 万一他也在利用我们怎么办 |
[22:24] | That’s probably a given. | 也有可能 |
[22:25] | But, look, we’re just trying | 但听着 我们也只能尽量 |
[22:26] | to cover every place Mason could show up. | 搜梅森可能出现的每个地方 |
[22:28] | Malia and Braeden are at Scott’s house. | 玛丽亚和布兰登在斯科特家 |
[22:30] | Melissa’s got the hospital. | 麦丽莎守着医院 |
[22:31] | Hayden and corey are at the School. | 海登和科里留在学校 |
[22:33] | Somebody’s got to find him. | 总得有人去找他啊 |
[22:35] | Let’s hope they find Mason, and not the beast. | 祈祷他们找到的是梅森 而不是野兽 |
[22:40] | They called him der soldat. | 他们叫他大兵 |
[22:42] | That’s German for “the soldier.” | 德语的”大兵” |
[22:45] | 他肯定打过二战 | |
[22:49] | And he was a Nazi. | 而且是纳粹党人 |
[22:51] | And an alpha werewolf. | 还是头阿尔法狼 |
[22:54] | The dread doctors were using him to prolong their lives. | 恐怖博士在利用他延长自己的生命 |
[22:56] | They’ve been doing it for decades. | 他们这么做了几十年 |
[22:58] | Actually, probably longer. | 其实可能更久 |
[22:59] | How old are these guys? | 这些人多大了 |
[23:01] | Who knows. But wherever they go, he goes, too. | 谁知道 但不管他们去哪儿 他也跟着去 |
[23:03] | So how do we find him? | 那我们怎么找到他呢 |
[23:05] | Keeping him alive requires a pretty unique set of conditions. | 让他活着得要一堆特殊条件呢 |
[23:09] | There’s got to be a power source. | 首先得有个电源 |
[23:10] | It has to be underground… | 得在地下 |
[23:11] | And on a telluric current. | 还得在地脉上 |
[23:24] | Looks like we’re going for a hike. | 看来我们要去徒步了 |
[23:28] | We got a hit and run. | 我们这有起肇事逃逸案 |
[23:30] | Victim is a black male, approximately 16 years of age. | 伤者为一名黑人男性 约16岁 |
[23:33] | Blood pressure is 80 and dropping. | 血压80且仍在下降 |
[23:39] | Nothing here. | 这里没有情况 |
[23:41] | – Same here. – Anything on your end? | -这里也没有 -你那里有什么情况吗 |
[23:43] | Not a thing. And I’m gonna lose my mind | 没有 要是我还出不去 |
[23:45] | if I don’t get out of this supernatural cage. | 超自然牢笼的话 我就要疯了 |
[23:47] | The mountain ash is there to keep you safe. | 花楸灰是用来保护你的 |
[23:50] | I should be keeping Stiles safe. | 我本应该在保护斯泰尔斯 |
[23:54] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事 |
[23:56] | Call me if anything changes. | 情况有变就打给我 |
[24:36] | I’ll pass. Thanks. | 我就不用了 谢谢 |
[25:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[25:19] | I thought we were looking for him. | 不是正找着他么 |
[25:20] | You know who I’m talking about. | 你知道我说的是谁 |
[25:23] | – Deucalion? – You shouldn’t trust him. | -丢卡利翁吗 -你不该信他的 |
[25:25] | And you’re the one who let him live. | 但你让我放他一条生路 |
[25:27] | I’m not a murderer. | 我不是杀人犯 |
[25:29] | You still think you’re gonna | 你还觉得你能够 |
[25:30] | get through all this without killing anyone? | 不杀一人 全身而退吗 |
[25:33] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[25:38] | We’re close. | 我们快到了 |
[25:39] | You get his scent? | 你闻到他的气味了 |
[25:44] | Which way? | 哪条路 |
[25:50] | You think you’re going to leave me behind? | 你以为你们能丢下我吗 |
[25:54] | Liam… | 利亚姆 |
[25:55] | – Look, he wants to kill him. – I just want his power. | -但他想杀他 -我只想要他的力量 |
[25:59] | You want to fight someone that | 你想击退真正 |
[25:59] | actually wants to kill Mason? Go fight Parrish. | 想杀梅森的人 去找帕里什 |
[26:02] | Who did you see when you put on the mask? | 你戴上面具时看到的是谁 |
[26:03] | I already told you. It wasn’t Mason. | 我告诉过你了 不是梅森 |
[26:05] | Who was it? | 到底是谁 |
[26:07] | I saw a man dying in the snow. | 我看到一个在雪地上奄奄一息的男人 |
[26:10] | He was impaled on a spear. | 他被一根长矛刺穿了 |
[26:13] | It’s called a pike. Lydia told us the story. | 那叫长弓 莉迪亚跟我讲过 |
[26:15] | Then both of you know what it means. | 那你们俩懂那是什么意思 |
[26:18] | Time’s running out. | 快没时间了 |
[26:20] | Where is he, Liam? What direction? | 他在哪里 利亚姆 哪个方向 |
[26:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[26:45] | Listen. | 听 |
[26:50] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[27:00] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[27:22] | It’s connected to him… | 这与他相连 |
[27:33] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[27:35] | Oh, god. I wish you just picked up. | 天啊 你要是能接电话就好了 |
[27:37] | I hate leaving messages. | 我讨厌留言 |
[27:38] | I always ramble. I always say stupid things. | 我总说不到重点 还总说傻话 |
[27:40] | And then when I finally get to the super important thing | 但当我要说非常重要的事情时 |
[27:42] | that I’m supposed to say, the voicemail cuts me off and… | 刚要开口 语音信箱又挂了 |
[27:53] | Me again. | 还是我 |
[27:56] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[27:57] | But I’m coming back to help. I promise. | 但我会回来帮忙的 我保证 |
[28:00] | Because you’re right, Scott. | 因为你是对的 斯科特 |
[28:01] | If anyone is going to save Mason, it’s you. | 如果有人要去救梅森 那人只能是你 |
[28:05] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[28:24] | What is this thing? | 这是个什么东西 |
[28:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:28] | Liam, I can feel it. | 利亚姆 我能感受到 |
[28:32] | It’s in my skull. | 在我脑壳中 |
[28:36] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[28:38] | Careful. | 小心 |
[28:39] | – What are they doing to him? – I don’t know. | -他们对他做了什么 -我不清楚 |
[28:41] | Guys, let’s focus. | 兄弟们 别打岔 |
[28:43] | Mason, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 梅森 我们要救你出去 |
[28:49] | Hold him still. | 抓紧他 |
[28:52] | Okay. All right. | 行 好 |
[28:54] | I’m going to try to pull it out. | 我要用力拔出来了 |
[28:57] | Let me know if it hurts… | 疼就喊… |
[29:05] | It hurts! | 疼 |
[29:07] | It definitely hurts. | 好疼 |
[29:09] | I barely moved it. | 我几乎没动 |
[29:31] | What? What happened? Who’s dead? | 什么 怎么了 谁死了 |
[29:35] | No one. | 没谁 |
[29:37] | Well, at least not yet. | 至少还没死人 |
[29:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:54] | Yeah, I’m still thinking. | 没事 我还在思考 |
[29:56] | Still trying to figure out why Mason? | 想弄明白为什么是梅森 |
[30:00] | I mean, he wasn’t even on the genetic chimera list. | 他甚至不在奇美拉的名单上 |
[30:02] | He is now. | 但他现在是了 |
[30:05] | Mason was born with twin embolization syndrome. | 梅森出生时出现了双胎栓塞综合征 |
[30:08] | You mean fetal resorption? | 你是说胎儿吸收吗 |
[30:10] | He had a vanishing twin in utero? | 他有个没出生的双胞胎 |
[30:12] | Which accounts for two sets of DNA. | 所以他有两套基因 |
[30:14] | Can someone please say it | 有人能讲 |
[30:15] | with words that have less than three syllables? | 不多于三音节的词吗 |
[30:17] | He ate his twin. | 他吃了另一个双胞胎 |
[30:19] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[30:20] | But did it help? | 但这有用吗 |
[30:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:23] | But it’s just bizarre enough | 但这已经诡异到 |
[30:24] | to sound like it might be important, right? | 听起来或许很重要了吧 |
[30:25] | It has to help. There has to be something. | 肯定有用 肯定有解释 |
[30:34] | They wanted us here. | 他们希望我们来这儿 |
[30:41] | Liam, try to get that thing out of Mason’s neck. | 利亚姆 想办法把那东西拔出梅森的脖子 |
[30:48] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[30:50] | Theo Raeken. | 西奥·瑞肯 |
[30:52] | He’s coming with us. | 他要跟我们走 |
[30:53] | Failure… Theo Raeken. | 失败品 西奥·瑞肯 |
[30:58] | I’m not a failure. | 我不是失败品 |
[31:01] | Liam… Get out of here. Just go. | 利亚姆 快离开这儿 快走 |
[31:05] | Not a complete failure. | 并非彻底的失败品 |
[31:09] | We learned from you. | 我们从你身上得到了教训 |
[31:12] | Theo, he’s trying to get to you. | 西奥 他想惹怒你 |
[31:14] | This is what they want, don’t give it to them. | 这是他们的目的 别让他们得逞 |
[31:16] | We can’t beat them. | 我们打不赢他们 |
[31:17] | The mark of a true failure. | 真正失败品的标记 |
[31:20] | Repeating the same mistake again and again. | 屡次三番犯同样的错 |
[31:27] | We’re taking Mason. | 我们要带走梅森 |
[31:32] | Then I’m taking what’s mine. | 然后带走属于我的东西 |
[31:41] | Braeden, something’s wrong. We gotta go… | 布兰登 出事了 我们得走了 |
[32:10] | – Mason… – Mason Hewitt. | -梅森 -梅森·休伊特 |
[32:12] | He’s a sophomore. Liam’s best friend. | 上高二 利亚姆最好的朋友 |
[32:15] | And a mass murderer. | 还是大屠杀凶手 |
[32:18] | We’re going to need to tell Scott the rest. | 我们得告诉斯科特剩下的故事 |
[32:19] | Not necessarily. | 不必 |
[32:21] | If there’s a way to save him… | 如果有办法救他… |
[32:22] | The pike won’t save him. It’ll kill him. | 长矛救不了他 会杀死他 |
[32:25] | Mason Hewitt is gone. | 梅森·休伊特已经没救了 |
[32:29] | But you still can’t tell me where it is. | 但你仍然不能告诉我那东西在哪儿 |
[32:32] | How do we know it’s not a steel cup gathering dust | 我们怎么知道那东西现在是不是变成了钢杯 |
[32:34] | in someone’s antique collection? | 被某人收藏着落灰 |
[32:36] | Oh, I think it’s closer to us than that. | 没那么遥远 |
[32:39] | We’ll find the pike. | 我们会找到长矛 |
[32:41] | Whatever shape it’s in. | 不管它现在是什么形状 |
[32:43] | If we can’t, then we’re going to need a lot more firepower to take on the beast. | 如果找不到 要拿下野兽需要更多火力 |
[32:50] | How much firepower do you want? | 你需要多少火力 |
[32:54] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[32:56] | You have the entitlement | 你是你们这一代 |
[32:58] | and narcissism typical of your generation. | 自负自恋的典型 |
[33:02] | In that, you are a profound success. | 如此看来 你非常成功 |
[33:11] | – God! – Scott! | -天 -斯科特 |
[33:12] | Scott, I… I can’t get it out. I don’t know what to do. | 斯科特 我拔不出来 我不知道怎么办 |
[33:19] | But your failure taught us one thing. | 但你们这些失败品教会我们一件事 |
[33:22] | The banality of evil. | 邪恶可以很平凡 |
[33:25] | That you were and would always be an ordinary evil. | 你一直都会是平凡的恶人 |
[33:29] | You think I’m ordinary? | 你觉得我平凡吗 |
[33:31] | We believed that to resurrect the perfect killer | 我们相信 要想召唤完美的杀手 |
[33:34] | we had to start with the perfect evil. | 需要找到完美的邪恶 |
[33:38] | From you we learned true evil only comes by corrupting | 从你身上我们明白 真正的恶只能通过 |
[33:42] | something truly good. | 腐化真正善的东西而来 |
[33:45] | Not something. | 不是东西 |
[33:50] | Someone. | 而是人 |
[34:04] | Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 等等 |
[34:13] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[34:16] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[35:03] | Transformation… | 变身 |
[35:08] | Transformation without frequency. | 不通过频率变身 |
[35:11] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[35:16] | That is not my name. | 我不叫这个名字 |
[37:16] | Still here Braeden? | 布兰登 还在这儿吗 |
[37:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:27] | I love a cage match. | 我最喜欢笼中角逐了 |
[37:45] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听得到 |
[37:49] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[37:54] | Maybe I failed your test. | 也许我没通过你们的测试 |
[37:59] | Maybe I don’t have control yet. | 也许我还控制不了 |
[38:04] | But I’ll do whatever I have to. | 但我会竭尽全力 |
[38:07] | Whatever it takes. | 不计代价 |
[38:09] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:12] | Tell me how to save my friends. | 告诉我怎样救我的朋友 |
[38:29] | Kira… | 吉良… |
[38:34] | We can help her. | 我们能帮她 |
[38:41] | But it comes with a price. | 但是有条件 |
[38:52] | Everything has its price. | 一切都有条件 |
[39:44] | Success. | 完成品 |
[40:35] | La bete du Gevaudan! | 热沃当野兽 |
[40:38] | I know your name. | 我知道你的名字 |
[40:42] | Do you remember mine? | 你记得我的吗 |
[40:48] | Argent. | 阿金斯 |
[40:55] | Who the hell was that? | 那究竟是谁 |
[40:57] | You’ve seen the Beast of Gevaudan. | 你们见到了热沃当野兽 |
[41:01] | That was the man. | 那是当年的他 |
[41:04] | Sebastien Valet. | 塞巴斯蒂安·瓦莱 |