时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | You don’t remember me, do you? – Theo? | 你不记得我了 是吧 -西奥 |
[00:04] | Theo was the first step in the right direction for the dread doctors. | 西奥是找到恐怖博士的第一步 |
[00:08] | They called him der soldat. | 他们叫他”大兵” |
[00:09] | He was a Nazi. | 他曾是纳粹党人 |
[00:10] | And an Alpha werewolf. | 也是头阿尔法狼 |
[00:12] | Theo, your sister wants to see you. | 西奥 你姐姐想见你 |
[00:15] | Help me! | 救命 |
[00:16] | You’re going to die if you stay. | 你留下来会死的 |
[00:17] | Shut up and let me save your life. | 别说了 让我救你 |
[00:19] | Stiles saved me. | 斯泰尔斯救了我 |
[00:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:00] | Nothin’. | 没事 |
[01:05] | We should have taken my car. Like I said. | 我说了该开我的车 |
[01:08] | Several times. | 说了好多次 |
[01:09] | It’s a new car. | 这可是新车好吧 |
[01:11] | It was new to someone. | 对某些人来说确实是新车 |
[01:13] | About twenty years ago. | 一辆二十年前的新车 |
[01:25] | There’s no jack. | 没有千斤顶 |
[01:31] | Grab the spare. | 拿备胎 |
[01:38] | No spare? | 没备胎吗 |
[01:40] | No spare. | 没有 |
[01:44] | I know. Worst date ever. | 好吧 史上最糟糕的约会 |
[01:47] | We’ve had worse. | 还有更糟糕的时候 |
[01:49] | Remember the double date? | 还记得那次的四人约会吗 |
[01:50] | What about New Year’s? | 还有新年的那一次 |
[01:51] | Christmas with your parents. | 和你父母一起过的圣诞节 |
[01:53] | That time your sister… | 那次你姐姐… |
[01:54] | Please don’t say it. | 拜托别说了 |
[02:00] | Actually, this could be our best date yet. | 实际上 这次有可能是最棒的约会 |
[02:26] | It must be the Northern Lights. | 那肯定是北极光 |
[02:31] | Maybe they’ve got a spare. | 也许他们有备胎 |
[03:43] | Don’t let them take me! | 别让他们带走我 |
[03:47] | Don’t let them take me too. | 别让他们也带走我 |
[04:07] | What in the hell were you two thinking? | 你们两个这是要干嘛 |
[04:13] | We were just trying to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[04:15] | Why don’t you try and help me understand… | 那麻烦你们告诉我 |
[04:17] | what the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[04:19] | Right, well, | 好吧 |
[04:19] | we were trying to gently persuade him to pull over… | 我们本想好好说服他靠边停车 |
[04:29] | He was getting away. | 但他想逃跑 |
[04:30] | He got away. | 他确实逃了 |
[04:32] | Right. Because obviously | 没错 因为很显然 |
[04:33] | he’s some sort of criminal mastermind, dad. | 他是个犯罪分子 老爸 |
[04:35] | You want to guess what the stolen merchandise is? | 你们想猜猜脏物是什么吗 |
[04:44] | Critical life-saving medical equipment? | 重要的救命医疗设备吗 |
[04:46] | – No. – Poison gas? | -不是 -是毒气吗 |
[04:48] | Nope. | 不是 |
[04:49] | Filled with drugs? | 满车毒品吗 |
[04:52] | Helium. | 是氦气 |
[04:53] | Helium? | 氦气 |
[04:57] | This could be a good thing. | 这可能是件好事 |
[05:01] | That we saved helium? | 我们救了一车氦气吗 |
[05:04] | I mean, that… | 意思是… |
[05:08] | they don’t need us anymore. | 他们不再需要我们了 |
[05:10] | Okay, well, they need us. They just don’t know it. | 好吧 他们需要我们 只是没意识到 |
[05:12] | We’re all going off to college soon. | 我们很快都要去念大学了 |
[05:14] | So Beacon Hills is gonna have to survive without us. | 比肯山没了我们还得继续 |
[05:16] | Beacon Hills will burn to the ground without us. | 比肯山没了我们会被夷为平地 |
[05:18] | Stiles… | 斯泰尔斯 |
[05:21] | They don’t need us. | 他们不需要我们了 |
[05:32] | They need us! | 他们需要我们 |
[05:35] | Alex, you know we’re having trouble locating your parents. | 亚历克斯 我们还没找到你父母 |
[05:39] | And since you can’t remember anything, | 由于你什么都不记得了 |
[05:42] | we have a method, | 我们有个办法 |
[05:44] | an unusual method that might help you remember. | 也许能帮你记起来的特殊办法 |
[05:47] | But I need you to be okay with it. | 但我需要你的同意 |
[05:49] | I also need you to know that it’s probably gonna hurt. | 还得告诉你 这可能会痛 |
[05:52] | I don’t care. I just want to find my mom and dad. | 我不在乎 我只想找到我的父母 |
[06:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:24] | I told you we shouldn’t have taken him to an R-rated movie. | 我都说了不该带他去看限制级电影 |
[06:26] | I wasn’t scared. | 我没被吓到 |
[06:28] | Well, I was terrified. | 我可被吓坏了 |
[06:30] | Maybe we shouldn’t take me to R-rated movies. | 或许不该带我去看限制级电影 |
[06:35] | You weren’t scared? Not even just a little? | 你不害怕吗 一点都不怕 |
[06:39] | Maybe a little. | 可能有点怕 |
[07:13] | Will, drive! | 威尔 快开车 |
[07:15] | Drive! | 快开车 |
[07:18] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[07:51] | What’d you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:52] | I saw a guy on a horse. | 我看到一个骑马的人 |
[07:54] | -马 -他还有枪 | |
[07:55] | Okay, a guy with a gun. | 好吧 拿着枪的人 |
[07:57] | That sounds like my department, not yours. | 感觉该归警察局管 而不是你们 |
[07:58] | What about his parents? What happened to them? | 他的父母怎么了 发生了什么 |
[08:00] | I don’t know. That’s all I remember. But… | 不知道 我只记得这些 但… |
[08:04] | I got this feeling. | 我有种感觉 |
[08:05] | What kind of feeling? | 什么感觉 |
[08:07] | They’re coming back. | 他们会回来的 |
[08:12] | They’re coming for me. | 他们会来找我 |
[09:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:20] | This is a perfect shade for me. Forget the name. | 这眼影超适合我 忘记牌子了 |
[09:23] | Can we please stay on topic here? | 能专心点吗 |
[09:27] | I’m not getting anything. | 我什么也没感觉到 |
[09:55] | I don’t think they’re dead. | 我觉得他们没死 |
[09:56] | They’re dead. Probably torn apart. | 他们已经死了 也许被分尸了 |
[10:00] | The only thing I don’t get is why there’s no blood. | 我只是不懂为什么没有血迹 |
[10:01] | They’re not dead. If they were dead, | 他们没死 如果他们死了 |
[10:03] | I’d sense it. | 我应该能感觉到 |
[10:04] | If they were alive, I’d smell it. | 如果他们还活着 我能闻到 |
[10:05] | Yeah, I’m not getting anything either. | 我也感觉不到什么 |
[10:06] | Scott, what are you talkin’ about? | 斯科特 什么意思 |
[10:07] | You were in his head for four minutes. I timed it. | 你只在他记忆里待了四分钟 我计时了 |
[10:09] | Well, it’s not an exact science. | 时间无关紧要 |
[10:11] | And he’s a kid. Maybe he’s too freaked out | 他毕竟还是个孩子 也许他太害怕了 |
[10:13] | to remember. | 没记全整个过程 |
[10:14] | Why does it matter if they’re dead? | 他们死没死很重要吗 |
[10:15] | Dead is dead. | 死了就是死了 |
[10:16] | Okay, if it’s just a robbery, we can’t help them. | 好了 如果只是抢劫 我们没法帮忙 |
[10:19] | And if it’s something supernatural, | 如果是什么超自然现象 |
[10:20] | my dad can’t help them. | 我爸就没法帮他们 |
[10:22] | It sounds like you want it to be supernatural. | 感觉你希望是超自然现象 |
[10:25] | It’s been, like, three months since anything’s happened. | 有三个月没发生怪事了 |
[10:26] | Yeah, and once a week you drag me out of bed | 没错 但你还是把我当超自然探测器一样 |
[10:28] | like I’m some sort of supernatural metal detector. | 每周把我从床上拉起来 |
[10:31] | Okay, it is way more often than that. | 更频繁一些 |
[10:33] | You can’t tell me that you think this is just | 你别告诉我这只是一系列 |
[10:34] | some series of impossible coincidences? | 不可思议的巧合吧 |
[10:37] | What I’m saying is maybe that wouldn’t be so bad. | 我的意思是也许没那么糟糕 |
[11:02] | You’re starin’ at a broken windshield. | 你盯着一扇破挡风玻璃 |
[11:05] | There’s something wrong with it. | 事有蹊跷 |
[11:07] | It’s broken. | 它碎了 |
[11:10] | And it wasn’t a magic bullet. | 而且也不是魔法子弹 |
[11:13] | It was a regular bullet. | 只是颗普通子弹 |
[11:14] | That blew out a regular windshield. | 打碎了普通的挡风玻璃 |
[11:18] | Just like that one, | 就像那一扇 |
[11:21] | and that one, | 还有那一扇 |
[11:40] | Magic bullet. | 魔法子弹 |
[11:51] | Lydia, so… | 莉迪亚… |
[11:53] | My bad, sorry, | 我的错 抱歉 |
[11:54] | go ahead, look pretty. | 你们继续 你很漂亮 |
[12:00] | That was a good one. | 刚刚那张本来很好 |
[12:08] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[12:09] | You’re still in the photo. | 你还在镜头里 |
[12:12] | – Sorry. – You ruined it. | -抱歉 -都让你毁了 |
[12:15] | Why would I want to ruin your yearbook photo? | 我为什么要毁掉你的年鉴照片呢 |
[12:17] | Maybe because you haven’t signed up for your own photo yet? | 可能是因为你还没有登记拍你自己的照片 |
[12:19] | Yes, I did. | 我登记了 |
[12:23] | It’s blank. | 是空白的 |
[12:27] | Or maybe you’re sublimating | 或是你想避开形式主义 |
[12:28] | the stress of graduating by avoiding key milestones. | 来升华毕业的压力 |
[12:34] | Psych paper. | 在写心理学论文 |
[12:37] | Hey, the Deputy searched the car. | 副警长搜查了那辆车 |
[12:38] | No slugs, no exit hole. | 没有子弹 没有穿出孔 |
[12:40] | And the address Alex gave my dad, it’s an abandoned house. | 亚历克斯给我老爸的地址 是个遗弃的房子 |
[12:42] | Come on! Missing parents, suspicious guy on horseback, | 家长失踪 可疑的骑士 |
[12:45] | magic bullet. Who’s comin’ with? | 魔法子弹 谁跟我去 |
[12:46] | I’ve got to retake my photos. | 我得重拍照片 |
[12:48] | Yeah, not interested. | 是的 没兴趣 |
[12:50] | I cannot miss any more classes. | 我不能再翘课了 |
[12:52] | – Scott. – I missed 38 last semester. | -斯科特 -我上学期翘了38节课 |
[12:55] | And Lydia’s mom is the only reason I’m still in school. | 多亏莉迪亚的妈妈我才留在学校 |
[12:57] | I can go after school. | 我放学可以去 |
[12:58] | You know what? Forget it. I’ll take Liam. | 算了 我带利亚姆去 |
[13:09] | Yeah, I’m not taking Liam. | 好吧 不带利亚姆了 |
[13:11] | Hey, can I get a candid? | 我能拍张照吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[13:14] | Okay, fine. If you can explain to me | 好吧 如果你们能给我解释一下 |
[13:17] | why this is blue, I’ll let it go. | 这个为什么是蓝的 我就不管了 |
[13:22] | Everyone smile. | 大家笑一笑 |
[13:35] | Schrodinger’s Cat. | 薛定谔的猫 |
[13:45] | Ah, I can see I impressed you all with my artistic abilities. | 看来我的画让你们对我刮目相看 |
[13:54] | Schrodinger puts his cat in a box with poisonous food. | 薛定谔把一只猫和有毒的食物放在箱子里 |
[13:57] | Now, until he opens that box, | 所以 在他打开箱子之前 |
[14:00] | the cat is, in theory, both alive and dead. | 理论上来说 这只猫既是活的也是死的 |
[14:04] | But when he opens it, | 可是当他打开之后 |
[14:05] | it’s either “Hello, Mittens” or “Goodbye, Socks.” | 这只猫不是”活生生”就是”死翘翘” |
[14:12] | Putting aside the potential animal abuse here, | 先不说他这算不算是虐待动物 |
[14:14] | what does it have to do with physics? | 这跟物理学有什么关系呢 |
[14:18] | Yes, Hayden. | 海登 |
[14:20] | It illustrates the concept of quantum superposition. | 它展示了量子叠加态的概念 |
[14:22] | Light is both a particle and wave until it’s observed. | 光在被看到之前既是粒子也是波 |
[14:27] | Yes. Excellent answer, very impressive. | 是的 回答得很好 太厉害了 |
[14:30] | Does observing something change its behavior? | 观察会改变事物的行为吗 |
[14:33] | Or alter its outcome? | 还是改变结果呢 |
[14:36] | That’s the question of today’s lab on page 117. | 这就是今天的问题 在第117页 |
[14:41] | Break into groups of four. | 大家分成四人小组 |
[14:47] | Have any of you guys noticed that phones can’t geolocate today? | 你们有没有发现 今天手机不能定位 |
[14:54] | Looks like it works. | 好像可以 |
[14:55] | Yeah, but that’s not North. | 但它指的不是北 |
[14:58] | That is. | 那才是北 |
[14:59] | Mine is doing it too. | 我手机也是 |
[15:08] | Mr. Douglas has a compass. | 道格拉斯先生有指南针 |
[15:38] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你们打算怎么做 |
[15:40] | Follow it. | 跟着它走 |
[15:41] | 真的吗 你觉得它指向哪里 | |
[15:42] | I have no idea. But we won’t find out till we open the box. | 我不知道 但不打开盒子就没法弄明白 |
[15:50] | Schrodinger’s cat? | 薛定谔的猫定律 |
[15:55] | I… I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[15:57] | A chemical interaction could cause a tint. | 化学反应能导致变色 |
[16:00] | What about the muzzle flash of a gun? | 那开枪时的枪口焰呢 |
[16:02] | Could that be blue or green? | 会导致变蓝或变绿吗 |
[16:04] | A muzzle flash is created by superheated gases leaving a gun. | 枪口焰由离开枪口的气体过热导致 |
[16:08] | Um, it’s possible that | 或许 |
[16:10] | the gas could include copper, barium, cesium. | 气体中含有铜 钡和铯 |
[16:13] | Those can burn blue and green. | 就可能导致变蓝绿色 |
[16:15] | Can that tint the glass? | 那能让玻璃变色吗 |
[16:17] | You think a gun did this? | 你觉得是枪导致的吗 |
[16:19] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[16:23] | Thirty-nine? | 三十九次逃课啦 |
[16:24] | Thirty-nine. | 哥不管了 |
[16:32] | Neither one of you are going anywhere. | 你们俩哪也不许去 |
[16:34] | Thirty-eight classes, Scott. | 三十八堂课了 斯科特 |
[16:36] | I had to beg the superintendent. | 我可是去求了校长的 |
[16:37] | Mrs. Martin, Scott is the sworn protector of Beacon Hills. | 马丁女士 斯科特是发誓守护比肯山的人 |
[16:40] | He can protect it at 3:30. | 他三点半后就能守护 |
[16:44] | We’re not waiting till 3:30. | 我们才不会等到三点半 |
[17:04] | Combat teams, each on a schedule, | 战斗组分头行动 |
[17:06] | continued their unloading into assault boats. | 继续卸货到冲锋舟 |
[17:09] | There would be little time | 第一次攻击 |
[17:09] | between the first assault wave and the second. | 和第二次之间几乎没有时间间隔 |
[17:44] | Clark, where’s the kid? | 克拉克 那孩子呢 |
[17:48] | He was in there a second ago. | 他刚刚还在里面 |
[17:52] | This is a sheriff’s station. | 这里可是警局 |
[17:53] | You, you don’t lose a child in the sheriff’s station. | 警局里不可能丢小孩 |
[17:58] | Everybody stop what you’re doin’, | 大家停下手里的工作 |
[18:00] | let’s find the kid. | 一起找孩子 |
[18:13] | Alex, what are you doin’? | 亚历克斯 你在干什么 |
[18:15] | Can you lock me in? | 你能把我锁在这吗 |
[18:17] | Well, you’re not under arrest and you’re a minor. | 你没被捕 而且还未成年 |
[18:20] | Sir, we’re required to call Child Protective Services. | 警长 我们需要联系儿童保护服务部门 |
[18:23] | Please don’t. | 求你别打开 |
[18:25] | Please let me stay. | 请让我留在这吧 |
[18:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[18:33] | We’re leavin’ him here. | 我们把他留在这 |
[18:39] | Post a guard outside the door. | 门外安排一个警卫 |
[18:43] | 摧毁了敌方内陆深处的火力 | |
[18:47] | Yet, so ingeniously… | 这样巧妙地… |
[19:53] | That’s not creepy at all. | 一点都不诡异 |
[20:27] | You wanna split up? | 你想分头行动吗 |
[20:28] | Uh, absolutely not. | 当然不想 |
[21:10] | Maybe Alex got the address wrong. | 也许亚历克斯记错了地址 |
[21:13] | Or he lied. | 或者他撒谎了 |
[21:16] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要撒谎 |
[22:02] | He didn’t lie. | 他没有撒谎 |
[22:05] | Why didn’t the cops say anything about this? | 为什么警察根本没提这里 |
[22:10] | They don’t know it’s here. | 他们不知道是这间屋子 |
[22:12] | They can’t come here without a warrant, | 没有搜查令 他们不能来这 |
[22:14] | and there’s no owner of record to serve a warrant to. | 房子没有主人 不能申请搜查令 |
[22:16] | So unless there’s some kind of threat or imminent danger, | 如果没有威胁或紧急危险 |
[22:19] | they wouldn’t come in. | 警察不会进来 |
[22:23] | What? | 怎么 |
[22:26] | I think I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么 |
[24:15] | What, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[24:16] | This is Alex’s house. What are you doing here? | 这是亚历克斯的家 你们来这干什么 |
[24:18] | This is where the compass led us. | 指南针带我们来这的 |
[24:19] | What compass? | 什么指南针 |
[24:51] | Why is it doing that? | 它为什么会这样 |
[24:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:54] | They’re all doing it. | 它们都这样 |
[25:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:30] | What? What happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[25:33] | He was here. He shot at me. | 刚才有人开枪打了我 |
[25:37] | It was one of the guys you saw in Alex’s memory. | 是你在亚历克斯记忆里看到的人之一 |
[25:39] | The guy who took his parents? | 带走他父母的人吗 |
[25:40] | No, no, no. They weren’t just taken. | 不 不 他们不只是被带走了 |
[25:41] | They were, they were made to disappear. | 他们完全消失了 |
[25:43] | That’s why there’s no furniture, | 所以家具也没了 |
[25:44] | that’s why they weren’t in any of the photos. | 所以照片里也没有他们 |
[25:49] | They were erased. | 他们被抹掉了 |
[26:08] | I keep feeling like it’s familiar, you know? | 我一直感觉很熟悉 |
[26:09] | Like I’ve heard it before. | 感觉听说过 |
[26:13] | That’s French. | 那是法语 |
[26:15] | A lingering thought you can’t reach. | 记不清又忘不掉的想法 |
[26:16] | Okay, well, is there a French word for, | 法语有没有词 |
[26:19] | feeling an overwhelming sense of urgency and impending doom? | 可以表达厄运来临的沉重感觉 |
[26:27] | It’s French for Banshee. | 这是报丧女妖的法语 |
[26:29] | Okay, what, what does your Banshee intuition say this is? | 你的女妖直觉怎么看 |
[26:31] | That you don’t have to figure it all out right this second. | 你不用立刻全想明白 |
[26:34] | But this kid. This kid’s got no one. | 但这孩子没亲人了 |
[26:36] | You know, and… | 而且… |
[26:39] | There’s a reason why. There’s gotta be. | 这肯定有原因 肯定有的 |
[26:57] | “Give this man a ride, sweet family will die.” | “载他一程 阖家灭亡” |
[27:01] | “Killer on the road.” | “杀手正在路上” |
[27:03] | Riders on the Storm? | 《风暴骑士》吗 |
[27:05] | What? | 什么 |
[27:06] | That’s the song, Riders on the Storm? | 这首歌叫《风暴骑士》 |
[27:09] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[27:11] | What’s it? | 哪个 |
[27:12] | The Ghost Riders. The Wild Hunt. | 恶灵骑士 荒野猎人 |
[27:15] | They come by storm, riding horses. And they take people. | 他们随风暴驰骋而来 将人们带走 |
[27:20] | Lydia, you’re so smart, I could kiss you right now! | 莉迪亚 你真聪明 我真想亲你 |
[27:22] | Do not kiss me. | 不许亲我 |
[27:23] | Not gonna, no. | 不亲 |
[27:25] | Did it anyway! | 还是亲了 |
[27:35] | Hey, guys. Wait up. | 大家等等 |
[27:39] | I fixed it. | 我修好了 |
[27:42] | Uh, perfect! | 真棒 |
[27:44] | Looks brand new. | 跟崭新的一样 |
[27:46] | He’s going to notice. | 他会发现的 |
[27:48] | Nah, he’ll never notice. | 他绝对发不现 |
[27:49] | We’ll just put the compass back | 我们把指南针还回去 |
[27:50] | and figure out a way to help Scott. | 想办法帮斯科特 |
[27:51] | Or just put the compass back. | 或者只是还指南针 |
[27:53] | We can’t leave it all to Scott. | 我们不能全交给斯科特 |
[27:54] | Why not? He’s the Alpha. | 为什么 他可是阿尔法狼 |
[27:56] | Not for long. | 当不了多久了 |
[27:57] | Who’s gonna take his place? | 谁要取代他 |
[28:00] | You don’t think I could be the Alpha? | 你觉得我当不了阿尔法狼吗 |
[28:01] | No, no, I wasn’t saying that. | 不 我可没这么说 |
[28:04] | It’s just, magnetic anomalies | 只是地磁异常 |
[28:06] | and guys on horseback stealing people? | 和将人带走的骑士太可怕了 |
[28:08] | We can’t just stay out of it. | 我们不能置身事外 |
[28:11] | What’s gonna happen when Scott graduates? | 斯科特毕业后怎么办 |
[28:14] | When there’s no one here to figure things out? | 没人解决问题了怎么办 |
[28:16] | I can be the… | 我可以… |
[28:20] | – I can be the Alpha. – He can be the Alpha. | -我可以当阿尔法狼 -他可以当阿尔法狼 |
[28:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:34] | It’s blood. | 有血 |
[28:42] | Scott? Scott. | 斯科特 斯科特 |
[28:44] | Hey. It’s called the Wild Hunt. | 那是荒野猎人 |
[28:46] | It’s a myth. Only, apparently it’s real. | 是个神话 不过成真了 |
[28:49] | Like every other myth in this town | 和这镇上的其他神话一样 |
[28:50] | that should just really remain a nightmare. | 这些本该只存在于噩梦中 |
[28:53] | – The guy on the horse? – Yeah, they call them Ghost Riders. | -那些骑士吗 -没错 他们叫恶灵骑士 |
[28:55] | Hang on one second. Hey. That’s my jersey. Where’d you get that? | 等等 那是我的运动服 你怎么弄到的 |
[28:58] | Coach gave it to me at practice. | 教练给我用来训练的 |
[29:00] | We had practice? Why doesn’t anyone tell me anything? | 有训练吗 为什么没人通知我 |
[29:03] | Why would the Ghost Riders want to take Alex’s parents? | 恶灵骑士为什么要带走亚历克斯的父母 |
[29:05] | Because that’s what they do. They take people, okay? | 因为那是他们的任务 带走他人 |
[29:07] | They run around collecting souls. | 他们四处游走 收集灵魂 |
[29:09] | And once they take you, you’re gone. | 一旦被带走 你就消失了 |
[29:11] | But it’s not just you, it’s everything about you. | 不仅是你这个人 还包括关于你的一切 |
[29:14] | Yeah, like how they took Alex’s room. | 亚历克斯的房间也被这样”带走”了 |
[29:19] | Does that mean Alex is next? | 下一个是亚历克斯吗 |
[29:24] | Got your text. | 收到你的信息了 |
[29:25] | You said you needed my help? | 你需要我帮忙吗 |
[29:30] | Oh, God. That kind of help. | 天呐 那种忙 |
[29:33] | Something terrible is going to happen. | 有坏事要发生 |
[29:36] | Okay, what is it? | 好吧 什么事 |
[29:39] | I don’t know. That’s why I need your help. | 我不清楚 所以找你帮忙 |
[29:45] | I can’t find the source. | 我找不到来源 |
[29:47] | It’s like it’s coming from everywhere. | 好像周围都有 |
[29:48] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能 |
[29:50] | Maybe it’s coming from more than one place. | 也许来源不止一处 |
[29:52] | In more than one piece. | 还不止一片 |
[29:54] | If it’s in the air, could it be coming out of the vents? | 如果它在空气中 会从通风口出来吗 |
[30:20] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[30:35] | It’s open. | 开着的 |
[32:07] | Where’s the kid? What happened to him? | 那个孩子呢 他出什么事了 |
[32:08] | What kid? | 什么孩子 |
[32:09] | Alex. The kid from the car wreck? | 亚历克斯 出车祸的那个孩子 |
[32:10] | The kid whose parents went missing last night? | 就是昨晚父母失踪的那个吗 |
[32:13] | Who’s Alex? | 谁是亚历克斯 |
[32:17] | Clark, listen to me. He was here, okay? | 克拉克 听我说 他本来在这里的 |
[32:19] | You met him. | 你见过他的 |
[32:22] | Where’s the Sheriff? | 警长人呢 |
[32:23] | He got called out to the high school. They found a body. | 他被叫去高中了 他们发现了一具尸体 |
[32:26] | No one’s been in lock-up all day. | 拘留室今天一天都没人 |
[32:30] | Check for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[32:42] | He’s not on here. | 单子上没他 |
[32:46] | They took him. | 他们把他带走了 |
[32:48] | I shouldn’t have left him alone. | 我不该把他一个人留在这 |
[32:50] | He knew they were coming for him. | 他知道他们是冲着他来的 |
[32:52] | What if they’re coming back | 万一他们其实是冲着 |
[32:53] | for everyone else who was on that road? | 那晚在路上的所有人来的呢 |
[32:57] | Then we already know who’s next. | 那我们就知道下一个是谁了 |
[33:00] | Liam and Hayden. | 利亚姆和海登 |
[33:09] | I’ll check the quad. Let me know if you find them. | 我去小广场看下 你找到他们了通知我 |
[33:10] | – And see if your dad knows anything? – Yeah, okay. | -问你爸知道些什么 -好 |
[33:12] | Hey, Scott, wait. | 斯科特 等下 |
[33:17] | Um, I, I just, uh… | 我 我只是 |
[33:19] | I wanted to say, um… | 我想说 |
[33:26] | Tell me later. | 等下再说吧 |
[33:27] | Yeah, all right. | 也行 |
[33:33] | – Sorry. – Slow it down. | -抱歉 -慢点 |
[33:34] | Sorry. Ms. Martin, sorry. | 抱歉 马丁老师 抱歉 |
[33:35] | Hey, have you seen, uh, Liam and Hayden? | 你有没有看见利亚姆和海登 |
[33:36] | Actually, forget that. Have you seen my dad? | 其实 算了 你看见我爸了吗 |
[33:39] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:39] | My dad. He’s here because of the body? | 我爸 他之前来看尸体啊 |
[33:42] | How do you know about the body? | 你怎么知道尸体的事 |
[33:44] | Because my dad’s the Sheriff. Ms. Martin, are you okay? | 因为我爸是警长 马丁老师 没事吧 |
[33:49] | Uh, just wait here. | 请稍等 |
[33:59] | When did you first have the premonition? | 你是什么时候开始有这种预感的 |
[34:03] | I was with Stiles. | 当时跟斯泰尔斯一起 |
[34:05] | We realized it was the Wild Hunt. | 我们发现那是荒野猎人 |
[34:07] | The Riders, the horses. | 骑士 马匹 |
[34:10] | Souls getting swept up. | 灵魂被抹除 |
[34:13] | “Those who see the Wild Hunt beware, | “看见荒野猎人的人 |
[34:16] | for you are already lost.” | 就是会消失的人” |
[34:22] | Mason, Mason, hey, where’s Liam? | 梅森梅森 利亚姆在哪里 |
[34:25] | Liam? Okay, there you go. Liam, Hayden, perfect. | 利亚姆 你在这里 利亚姆和海登 很好 |
[34:27] | You two, you two have to listen to me right now. | 你俩现在听我说 |
[34:29] | Alex is gone, just like his parents, okay? | 亚历克斯不见了 跟他父母一样 |
[34:31] | The Ghost Riders took him, so you guys, you can’t be alone. | 恶灵骑士带走他的 所以你们不能单独待着 |
[34:34] | You got to stick with Scott or with me because I can see them. | 你们得跟我或斯科特待在一起 我能看见他们 |
[34:40] | Why the hell are you lookin’ at me like that? | 你们为什么这样看着我 |
[34:43] | Do we even know him? | 我们认识他吗 |
[34:46] | I don’t even know if he goes here. | 我都不知道他为什么在这里 |
[34:51] | Do you go to this school? | 你是上这间学校的吗 |
[34:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[34:58] | You haven’t signed up for your own photo yet? | 你没有拿你的照片注册吗 |
[35:00] | Yes, I did. | 我有啊 |
[35:01] | It’s blank. | 是空白的 |
[35:05] | Excuse me, that’s my jersey, where’d you get that? | 那是我的运动衫 你在哪里拿的 |
[35:08] | Coach gave it to me at practice. | 教练在训练时给我的 |
[35:30] | Son, you okay? | 儿子 你没事吧 |
[35:31] | Oh, thank God. Thank God. Okay. | 感谢上帝 感谢上帝 |
[35:35] | Everyone’s forgetting. | 大家都在遗忘 |
[35:37] | Everyone is forgetting everything… | 大家都在遗忘所有事物 |
[35:39] | Okay, okay, slow down, slow down. | 好 冷静下来 慢慢说 |
[35:41] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们一起解决 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:46] | Now, why don’t you tell me your name? | 来 告诉我你的名字 |
[36:14] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[36:15] | Scott, where are you? | 斯科特 你在哪里 |
[36:16] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[36:19] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[36:24] | Alex. The kid from the car wreck? | 亚历克斯 车子落水的那个孩子 |
[36:25] | The kid whose parents went missing last night? | 父母昨晚失踪的那个孩子 |
[36:27] | Who’s Alex? | 谁是亚历克斯 |
[36:32] | Horses. He saw them. | 马匹 他看见它们了 |
[36:35] | He saw the Wild Hunt. Where’s Stiles? | 他看见荒野猎人了 斯泰尔斯在哪里 |
[36:38] | Who’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯是谁 |
[36:48] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:53] | I’m next. | 我是下一个 |
[37:17] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |
[37:20] | Lydia? You know me. | 莉迪亚 你认得我 |
[37:21] | – Oh, thank God. You know me. – I know you. | -感谢上帝 你认得我 -我认得你 |
[37:24] | But I think everybody else is forgetting. | 但我想其他人都在遗忘 |
[37:43] | Hey, do you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[37:48] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[37:50] | The guy on the horse. | 骑马的人 |
[37:52] | Stiles, if you can see them, they’re gonna… | 斯泰尔斯 如果你看见他们 他们会… |
[37:55] | No, I know, I know. Okay. They’re comin’ for me. | 不 我知道 他们来找我了 |
[37:57] | So you have to get away from me right now, okay? | 你要马上离开我 好吗 |
[37:59] | I’m not leaving you! | 我不要离开你 |
[38:03] | All right, come on, come on! | 好 快跑快跑 |
[38:08] | This way, this way, come on. | 往这边跑 快跑 |
[38:12] | Okay, this way. Keep going. | 往这边跑 继续跑 |
[38:17] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[38:20] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[38:23] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快跑快跑快跑 |
[38:24] | Lydia, don’t look at them, okay? Don’t try to scream. | 莉迪亚 不要看他们 不要尖叫 |
[38:27] | They’ll take you, too. Just do not look at them. | 他们会把你也带走 不要看他们 |
[38:29] | I won’t, I won’t! | 我不看 我不看 |
[38:49] | What are you doing? We need to go! | 你在干什么 我们得赶紧走 |
[38:56] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[39:00] | Lydia, I’m going to be erased, okay? | 莉迪亚 我会被抹除 好吗 |
[39:03] | Just like Alex. You’re gonna forget me. | 跟亚历克斯一样 你会忘记我 |
[39:06] | I won’t. No, I won’t. I won’t. | 我不会 不 我不会我不会 |
[39:10] | Lydia, you will. | 莉迪亚 你会 |
[39:12] | Just try to find some way to remember me, okay? | 想办法记起我 好吗 |
[39:18] | Remember how you were the first girl I ever danced with? | 记得你是第一个跟我跳舞的女孩 |
[39:21] | Or how I had a crush on you freshman year. | 或者是九年级时我怎么爱上你 |
[39:24] | Sophomore year? Junior year? | 十年级 十一年级 |
[39:30] | Remember how you saved my life? | 记得你怎么救我吗 |
[39:32] | You saved my life too. | 你也救过我 |
[39:39] | Just remember… | 只要记得 |
[39:43] | Remember I love you. | 记得我爱你 |
[40:02] | Remember… | 记得… |
[40:06] | Remember… Remember… | 记得…记得… |
[40:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:59] | I have this feeling that I was supposed to do something. | 我感觉我要做一件事 |
[41:04] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[41:08] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |