时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | If you can explain why this is blue, I’ll let it go. | 如果你能解释这个为什么是蓝的 我就不管了 |
[00:05] | The Ghost Riders. The Wild Hunt. | 恶灵骑士 荒野猎人 |
[00:07] | They come by storm, and they take people. | 他们随风暴驰骋而来 将人们带走 |
[00:09] | Everyone is forgetting everything… | 大家都忘了… |
[00:11] | Who’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯是谁 |
[00:12] | Why don’t you tell me your name? | 只要你告诉我你的名字 |
[00:13] | They’re comin’ for me. | 他们来找我了 |
[00:15] | Find some way to remember me. | 想办法记住我 好吗 |
[00:17] | Remember I love you. | 记住我爱你 |
[01:15] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[01:16] | Feel what? | 感觉什么 |
[01:19] | Thought I heard something. | 我好像听到了什么 |
[01:22] | Forget it. All right, let’s keep goin’. | 别管了 我们继续练吧 |
[01:27] | Or we could call it. | 要不今天就到这吧 |
[01:28] | We gotta work on your back shots. | 得好好练练你的背射技术 |
[01:30] | Why? | 怎么 |
[01:31] | Liam. They suck. | 利亚姆 你技术太烂 |
[01:32] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你瞎说什么呢 |
[01:34] | Your back shots. Which suck. | 你的背射 技术很差 |
[01:50] | I must’ve been thinkin’ of someone else. | 我肯定是想成别人了 |
[01:52] | Yeah. Maybe someone else who should be Captain? | 对 也许你想成其他队长人选了 |
[01:56] | We’ll make it. | 没问题了 |
[02:00] | Well, guess we have to go now. | 看来必须得走了 |
[02:04] | No, we don’t. | 不必 |
[02:19] | Okay, now stir in the iron filings. | 搅拌一下这些铁质混合物 |
[02:22] | How is this supposed to work? | 这样怎么行得通 |
[02:24] | The ferromagnetic properties are gonna interact with… | 铁磁物质会形成干扰… |
[02:30] | Don’t worry, it works. Just make sure that | 别担心 会成功的 |
[02:32] | all the iron oxide is completely absorbed. Yeah. | 只是要确保氧化铁都充分吸收 |
[02:36] | How come you’re here if you already know this? | 你知道这么多 怎么还来这里 |
[02:39] | Know it? He’s practically teaching it. | 岂止知道 他都可以当老师了 |
[02:41] | Well, this is, uh, my favorite physics lab. | 这里是我最喜欢的物理实验室 |
[02:44] | We’re all here for the extra credit. | 我们是来赚学分的 |
[02:45] | I mean, don’t you have, like, a four point something? | 可你的成绩不应该很好吗 得有4分吧 |
[02:48] | Four point nine. | 是4.9 |
[02:50] | I didn’t even know it went that high. | 居然可以这么高 |
[02:53] | I’m stuck at 2.7. | 我卡在2.7 |
[02:55] | Hey, look, you work two jobs. | 你有两份工作 |
[02:56] | And dying didn’t exactly help your GPA. | 还死了一次 死神可不会帮你提分 |
[03:00] | So, I don’t know, all you need is just | 也许你只是需要 |
[03:03] | a little help. | 有人帮帮你 |
[03:05] | You’re doing this for me. | 你这样是为了我 |
[03:11] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[03:13] | Furious. | 气炸了 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:28] | There you go. | 那就来吧 |
[03:32] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[03:37] | Is it supposed to be that strong? | 磁力会这么强吗 |
[03:48] | What the hell are you guys doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[03:49] | Physics. Extra credit. | 学物理 赚学分 |
[03:51] | Extra credit? At 9 o’clock at night? | 赚学分 晚上九点还在忙 |
[03:54] | Come on, guys. Get the hell out of here. Go have lives. | 得了吧你们 快走 去享受生活吧 |
[03:58] | Your teenage years are not the time for academic achievement. | 年少好时光不是拿来搞学术成就的 |
[04:00] | Yes, they are. | 不 就是 |
[04:01] | That’s a lie sold to you by the government. | 那是政府给你们灌输的假话 |
[04:03] | Go find some girls, get into trouble. Live a little. | 去找姑娘 惹些麻烦 活个痛快 |
[04:06] | We’re gay. | 我们是同性恋 |
[04:08] | Even better. Go gays! Now get out of my face! | 那更好了 去寻欢吧 赶紧走 |
[04:11] | -我的工作不是管你们这群废物 -当然是 | |
[04:14] | Get out of here! Go wreak some havoc like the other kids. | 快走 像其他年轻人一样搞破坏去 |
[04:22] | Uh… My phone. I think I left it upstairs. | 我好像把手机落楼上了 |
[05:14] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[08:21] | – What’s wrong? – Something’s happening to Mason. | -怎么了 -梅森出事了 |
[08:30] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[08:33] | – They were here. – The Ghost Riders. | -他们来过 -恶灵骑士 |
[08:35] | Here? Just now? | 刚刚来这里了 |
[08:36] | I thought they left when the storm left. | 风暴一停他们不是就走了吗 |
[08:38] | I guess not, because two of them were right up there. | 看来没有 因为有两个刚才就在上面 |
[08:42] | What were they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[08:43] | We didn’t see when they came in. | 我们没看到他们进来 |
[08:45] | We only saw them when we turned invisible. | 我们隐身后才看到他们 |
[08:48] | -你让他搅和进来了 -他只是想保护我 | |
[08:51] | Uh, they didn’t seem to care about us. | 他们好像对我们没兴趣 |
[08:53] | They, they walked right by us. | 就跟我们擦肩而过 |
[08:55] | Then what happened? | 后来怎么了 |
[09:03] | Then they just jumped down and left. | 他们就跳下来走了 |
[09:08] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[09:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:11] | – They didn’t take someone? – There was nobody else in here? | -他们没带走谁吗 -这里当时没其他人吗 |
[09:17] | No. It was just us. | 没有 就我俩 |
[09:28] | That was, uh… | 太爽了… |
[10:02] | I’m kind of not used to sleeping like this… | 我有点不习惯这样睡觉 |
[10:14] | – Are those chains? – Shh. It’s nothing. | -那是链子吗 -啥都不是 |
[10:28] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[10:47] | Lydia, what’s wrong? | 莉迪亚 怎么了 |
[10:49] | – Did you hear that? – I heard you screaming. | -你听到了吗 -我听到你在尖叫 |
[10:51] | No. It was the sound of a train passing through my room. | 不 听着像有辆火车穿过了我房间 |
[10:56] | Oh, honey, you were having a nightmare. | 宝贝 你做噩梦了 |
[10:58] | No, I wasn’t. It wasn’t a… | 不 没有 不是梦… |
[11:00] | Well, there wasn’t a train | 根本没什么火车 |
[11:01] | and we haven’t had an earthquake, so… | 也没发生地震 所以… |
[11:04] | it just must’ve been a bad dream. | 你肯定是做噩梦了 |
[11:14] | But I wasn’t asleep. | 但我根本没睡着 |
[13:08] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:09] | Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about. That’s how it’s done. | 这才是我要的感觉 这才像话 |
[13:12] | That is Captain material. | 这才是队长的料 |
[13:16] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[13:17] | Which makes you not Captain material. | 所以你不适合当队长 |
[13:18] | Liam is Captain material. He’s… | 利亚姆适合当队长 他… |
[13:21] | Let’s go, gather around. Listen up. | 开始吧 集合 都听着 |
[13:24] | Thanks to McCall’s selfish desire | 由于麦高自私的想法 |
[13:27] | to focus on his “grades” | 想专注于他的成绩 |
[13:29] | and his “graduation,” We are leaderless. | 还要忙毕业 我们没有队长了 |
[13:32] | You want to be a champion, you wanna be a hero? | 你们想当冠军吗 想做英雄吗 |
[13:36] | Now’s your shot. | 你们的机会来了 |
[13:43] | All right, all you wannabe Captains, | 好了 想当队长的人 |
[13:45] | I wanna see you guys tear each other apart. | 我想看你们激烈厮杀 |
[13:54] | Definitely not Captain material there, Dumb-bar. | 你绝对不适合当队长 “呆瓜”[邓巴] |
[13:57] | – “Dunbar.” – Yeah. That’s what I said. | -是邓巴 -对 我就是这么说的 |
[14:01] | You said Dumb-bar. | 你说”呆瓜” |
[14:03] | And your mouth just bought you equipment duty. | 跟我顶嘴 这个月你整理装备 |
[14:12] | Don’t you have class? | 你不是有课吗 |
[14:14] | Don’t you? | 你不也有吗 |
[14:17] | -我一直在想昨晚的事 -我也是 | |
[14:22] | I’ve read everything about the Wild Hunt. | 我读了所有关于荒野猎人的东西 |
[14:24] | You know, how they come in by storm, | 他们随风暴驰骋而来 |
[14:26] | collecting souls, riding lightning. | 收割灵魂 随闪电而去 |
[14:27] | But I just don’t know why they were here. | 但我就是不懂他们为什么来这儿 |
[14:30] | You know, they’re Ghost Riders. | 他们是恶灵骑士 |
[14:32] | What were they doing in a high school library? | 他们来高中图书馆做什么 |
[14:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[14:36] | I just had a feeling. | 我有种直觉 |
[14:37] | About what? | 什么直觉 |
[14:39] | We only saw them ’cause of your power. | 因为你能隐身 我们才能看到他们 |
[14:42] | What if you have some kinda special ability no one knows about? | 也许你有别人不知道的特殊能力呢 |
[14:48] | So? What do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[14:52] | When the Ghost Riders were up there… | 恶灵骑士在那边的时候 |
[14:56] | I think they were holding something. | 他们好像拽着什么东西 |
[15:02] | Why can’t we remember what happened? | 为什么我们不记得了 |
[15:06] | What if they weren’t holding something… | 也许他们拽着的不是东西 |
[15:11] | But someone? | 而是人呢 |
[15:21] | I blew it, didn’t I? | 我搞砸了 对吧 |
[15:25] | You blew it off. | 你是泄气了 |
[15:27] | You’d have to be trying in order to blow it. | 你得先为之付出 才算搞砸 |
[15:31] | Maybe someone else can be Captain. | 也许应该让别人当队长 |
[15:35] | With school work and all the other stuff we have to deal with… | 我们有课业 还要处理其他事情 |
[15:38] | Devenford Prep started practice three weeks before us. | 德文福德预科早我们三周开始练习 |
[15:40] | Riverside two weeks. | 里弗赛德两周前就开始了 |
[15:42] | We’re behind before we even start. | 我们还没开始就落后了 |
[15:43] | Half our team can’t even cradle the ball, | 半数队员连球都拿不住 |
[15:45] | let alone score. | 更别说得分了 |
[15:51] | Why can’t you stay Captain? | 你为什么不能继续当队长 |
[15:52] | I’m graduating. You know, I’m not gonna be here next year. | 我要毕业了 明年我就离开了 |
[15:57] | Somebody’s gotta step up and fill in the gap. | 得有人接替我的位置 |
[16:01] | It should be you. | 应该是你 |
[16:02] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:05] | Well, Coach doesn’t want me. | 但教练不想让我当队长 |
[16:09] | I don’t know if the team wants me. | 我不知道其他队员想不想 |
[16:10] | It’s not up to them. It’s up to you. | 跟他们没关系 这要看你自己 |
[16:15] | You have to want this. Because they’re gonna keep comin’ at you. | 关键是你得想 因为你会面临各种状况 |
[16:19] | They’re gonna keep knocking you down. | 你要面对各种打击 |
[16:20] | And you have to get back up. | 而且你必须经得住打击 |
[16:22] | You have to show them that you can get back up. | 你要让他们知道 你总能重新振作 |
[16:24] | Leaders don’t run. | 领导者从不逃避 |
[16:31] | Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about, McCall. | 这才像话 麦高 |
[16:34] | That’s exactly the intensity this team needs. | 这支队伍正需要这种力量 |
[16:38] | And you, I’m lookin’ forward to crushing | 至于你 简直等不及要捏碎 |
[16:41] | that little adorable baby face of yours. | 你这张清纯稚嫩的小脸 |
[17:22] | I’m impressed. With most of you. | 你们大部分人都很厉害 |
[17:24] | It really speaks to your study habits | 考卷反映了你们的学习习惯 |
[17:26] | and your commitment to your own education. | 以及你们学习的努力程度 |
[17:28] | Everyone else, see me for extra help. | 其他人找我补补课 |
[17:35] | Ms. Fleming, um… | 弗莱明老师… |
[17:36] | I already told you, Lydia, | 我说了 莉迪亚 |
[17:37] | I don’t give extra credit for alternate equations | 你基于自己的理论发现推导出其他公式 |
[17:39] | based on your own theoretical findings. | 我也不会给你附加分 |
[17:41] | Well, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[17:43] | Malia. Claws. Claws, Malia. | 玛丽亚 爪子 爪子 玛丽亚 |
[19:05] | Excuse me, who are you? | 抱歉 你是谁 |
[19:10] | What are you doing in this class? | 你怎么会在这堂课上 |
[19:43] | You want to see the absentee list? | 你们想看缺席名单吗 |
[19:44] | -没错 -能说说原因吗 | |
[19:49] | Werewolf stuff. | 狼人的事 |
[19:52] | I thought I made it clear that | 我之前已经说得很清楚 |
[19:54] | Beacon Hills High School is a dedicated safe space. | 比肯山高中是专设的安全场所 |
[19:57] | I had to convince 23 students | 我努力说服了23名学生 |
[19:59] | that what they saw in the library last semester | 他们上学期在图书馆看到的 |
[20:01] | was a large bear and the fangs on Scott McCall | 只是一只巨熊 至于斯科特·麦高的尖牙 |
[20:04] | were the result of acute Teenage Hallucination Syndrome. | 是急性青少年幻觉综合征造成的 |
[20:06] | What is Teenage Hallucination Syndrome? | 青少年幻觉综合征是什么 |
[20:09] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:10] | But we think someone could be missing. | 我们认为有人失踪了 |
[20:12] | And they could be in danger. | 他们可能有危险 |
[20:14] | Well, I can assure you | 我可以保证 |
[20:15] | that nobody has reported a student missing. | 没有学生失踪的报告 |
[20:17] | And all absentees are accounted for. Gentlemen, | 而且所有缺席者都对得上 先生们 |
[20:23] | I appreciate your concern and I thank you for your vigilance. | 我感谢你们的关心与警觉 |
[20:27] | Remember, safe space. Now, go back to class. | 但要记住这是安全场所 回去上课吧 |
[20:31] | We don’t have class. | 我们没课 |
[20:33] | Then go back to something. Anything. | 那就去忙别的 忙什么都行 |
[21:07] | You know me. Oh, thank God, you know me. | 你认得我 谢天谢地 你认得我 |
[21:10] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[21:18] | Do you see him? All right, come on, come on! | 你看到他了吗 好 快跑快跑 |
[21:25] | This way. Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop! This way, this way. | 这边 停 这边 这边 |
[21:32] | – Where are they? – Everywhere! Will you forget me? | -他们在哪儿 -他们无处不在 你会忘了我吗 |
[21:35] | I won’t… I won’t! | 我不会 我不会 |
[21:38] | Lydia, look out! | 莉迪亚 小心 |
[21:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[21:47] | What were you doing? | 你刚才在干什么 |
[21:50] | Trying to remember. | 我想回忆起来 |
[21:53] | No one’s unaccounted for? | 所有人都对得上吗 |
[21:55] | You can reword the question | 无论你重复问多少遍 |
[21:55] | as much as you want. The answer is still no. | 答案也不会变 全都有记录 |
[21:58] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉到什么吗 |
[22:00] | Does your Hellhound intuition | 你作为地狱恶犬 |
[22:01] | sense something wrong with the supernatural? | 有没有感觉到什么超自然现象 |
[22:04] | I’m a harbinger of death. Not a harbinger of kidnapping. | 我是死亡预言者 不是绑架预言者 |
[22:07] | I’m also a Sheriff’s Deputy working on an unsolved murder, | 我还是副警长 忙着破谋杀案 |
[22:09] | that for once doesn’t involve shapeshifters, | 这次案子并不涉及变形怪 |
[22:11] | resurrected 18th century serial killers, or me. | 复活的十八世纪连环杀手 或者我自己 |
[22:14] | It’s just a straightforward robbery-homicide. | 只是单纯的抢劫杀人案 |
[22:16] | “Straightforward?” | “单纯的” |
[22:18] | He was bludgeoned to death and stuffed in a high school air duct. | 他被棒子敲死 塞进了高中通风管道 |
[22:20] | And I already have your statement. | 我已经录过你的口供了 |
[22:22] | Have a great day, Mason. You too, Corey. | 祝你一天愉快 梅森 你也是 科里 |
[22:50] | Whatcha doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[22:56] | Uh, nothing. Just checking out this locker. | 没什么 检查这个柜子 |
[23:01] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[23:05] | Not really. | 不是 |
[23:06] | I’m relatively new here, but I’m | 虽然我刚来不久 |
[23:08] | pretty sure breakin’ into someone else’s locker | 但我很肯定 擅自撬别人的柜子 |
[23:10] | is against the rules. | 是违纪行为 |
[23:14] | You know, I’m not breaking into someone else’s locker. | 我没要撬别人的柜子 |
[23:16] | What does it look like to you? | 那你觉得你像是在干什么 |
[23:20] | It looks like I’m breaking into someone else’s locker. | 像是要撬别人的柜子 |
[23:23] | Yeah, uh, I think I’ll go to class now. | 好吧 我该去上课了 |
[23:26] | Yeah, probably a good idea. | 没错 挺好的 |
[23:41] | They must have had someone up there. | 他们当时肯定绑了人 |
[23:44] | I mean, that’s the only logical explanation. | 这是唯一合乎逻辑的解释 |
[23:46] | Yeah. How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:48] | Logic. And Corey has a hunch. | 逻辑 而且科里有直觉 |
[23:51] | What? Is that a chameleon thing? | 什么 是变色龙的直觉吗 |
[23:54] | I thought all they could do was disappear. | 你们不是只能隐形吗 |
[23:56] | Corey just wants to help. | 科里只是想帮忙 |
[23:57] | Yeah, where was he when we were fighting | 我们为了救你跟2.7米多高的狼人搏斗 |
[23:59] | a nine foot werewolf to save you? | 那时候他在哪里 |
[24:01] | And why was he loyal to Theo for so long? | 而且他为什么忠于西奥那么久 |
[24:03] | There was a time where we all trusted Theo, including you. | 我们都曾相信过西奥 包括你 |
[24:09] | I’ll trust him when he does something trustworthy. | 等他做了可信的事 我再相信他 |
[24:13] | Unlike right now, when I can | 而不是现在 我都能感觉到 |
[24:15] | hear his heart racing from across the room. | 他在房间那边心跳加速 |
[24:20] | What about Hayden? You forgave her, no problem. | 那海登呢 你不是很快就原谅了她 |
[24:23] | She almost died that night trying to stop Sebastien. | 她为了阻止塞巴斯蒂安 那晚差点死了 |
[24:27] | All you did was hide. | 而你只会躲藏 |
[24:28] | What was I supposed to do? You and Hayden have claws and fangs. | 我能怎么办 你和海登有爪子有尖牙 |
[24:31] | Liam, look, it’s not like chameleons are | 利亚姆 变色龙又没多厉害 |
[24:33] | the apex predator of the animal kingdom. | 又不是动物王国的顶级猎食者 |
[24:34] | All Corey can do is disappear. | 科里的能力毕竟只是消失 |
[24:42] | Then maybe that’s what he should do. | 也许他就应该消失 |
[24:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:51] | How is he supposed to trust you if you’re hiding in the walls? | 如果你总紧靠墙壁躲着 他要怎么相信你 |
[24:54] | I already told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[24:55] | Your friends aren’t my friends. Why can’t you just accept that? | 你朋友不是我朋友 你怎么接受不了呢 |
[25:00] | That might work for you guys, but that doesn’t work for me. | 你们也许可以接受 但我不行 |
[25:08] | I keep having this feeling like there are pieces missing, | 我一直感觉少了什么东西 |
[25:11] | holes in my memory. | 记忆出了漏洞 |
[25:13] | Like this. I took that | 比如这个 |
[25:15] | from a windshield at the Sheriff’s Impound Lot, | 我从警局羁押处的挡风玻璃碎片里拿的 |
[25:17] | but I can’t remember why I was there. | 但我不记得我为什么会在那里 |
[25:20] | The subconscious can be a conduit for our memories. | 潜意识是记忆的一个通道 |
[25:24] | Dreams and waking dreams | 睡梦和醒梦 |
[25:26] | can be powerful tools to help us remember. | 可以有效地帮助我们记忆 |
[25:31] | Do you think this is all connected? | 你觉得它们之间有联系吗 |
[25:32] | The Ghost Riders, the Wild Hunt, the holes? | 恶灵骑士 荒野猎人 还有记忆漏洞 |
[25:35] | The Wild Hunt are drawn to war and mayhem. | 荒野猎人总跟战争和伤害有关 |
[25:37] | I’ve never heard of it doing anything to anyone’s memory. | 我没听说过它跟人的记忆有关 |
[25:43] | It’s almost like you have a form of phantom limb syndrome. | 感觉你好像有幻肢综合征一样 |
[25:47] | It’s common in war. | 这在战争中很常见 |
[25:49] | Amputees can have the sensation of an itch | 截肢患者可能会觉得 |
[25:52] | they can’t scratch or a pain that couldn’t possibly be there. | 有痒不能抓 或感受到不存在的疼痛 |
[25:55] | The missing limb is so important, | 因为断肢太重要了 |
[25:57] | the brain acts like the limb’s still there. | 所以大脑会以为断肢还在 |
[26:00] | So, my subconscious is trying to tell me what’s missing? | 所以我的潜意识在试图告诉我丢了什么 |
[26:04] | It may be. | 有可能 |
[26:06] | How the hell do I figure out what it’s saying? | 那怎么才能知道它在说什么 |
[26:08] | Well, the easiest way to do that would be to simply go to sleep. | 最简单的方法就是去睡一觉 |
[28:22] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:23] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[28:34] | Has you really come to this? | 你已经到这一步了吗 |
[28:36] | Can you give me a hand? | 你能搭把手吗 |
[28:38] | If this is a new after-school club, count me out? | 这要是什么新的课外俱乐部 别算我 |
[28:43] | I’ve got a problem. I’m growling at people in class. | 我出问题了 我在课上冲人家吼 |
[28:47] | I’m clawing at my desk. | 用爪子挠课桌 |
[28:49] | I tried turning the floor of my bedroom into a coyote den. | 甚至想把我卧室的地板变成野狼穴 |
[28:55] | Do these look familiar to you? | 这些是不是很眼熟 |
[28:57] | No. Why would it? | 没有 为什么会眼熟 |
[29:00] | Malia, do you really think this is going to keep you safe? | 玛丽亚 你真觉得这可以保你安全吗 |
[29:03] | They used to. Before the lake house, | 以前可以 在去湖边小屋之前 |
[29:05] | this is where I’d come for the full moon. | 我满月的时候会来这儿 |
[29:08] | But you weren’t down here with me. | 但当时你没和我一起 |
[29:09] | Scott wasn’t down here with me. | 斯科特也没和我一起 |
[29:10] | Right, so… | 是的 那… |
[29:13] | Who was? | 是谁呢 |
[29:20] | You couldn’t have done it alone. | 你一个人做不到的 |
[29:28] | It’s Scott. | 是斯科特 |
[29:47] | Hey, I went to bed at home and I woke up out in the woods. | 我本来在家睡觉 却在树林里醒来 |
[29:50] | About a mile out. I think there’s a reason why this has happened. | 约1.6公里外吧 我觉得事出有因 |
[29:53] | I’ve been out here before. | 我来过这里 |
[29:56] | It was the beginning of sophomore year | 当时高二刚开学 |
[29:57] | the night before tryouts for first line. | 是校队选拔赛的前夜 |
[29:59] | I remember because it was all that I could think about. | 我当时只想着这个 所以我记得 |
[30:04] | What were you doing? | 你当时在做什么 |
[30:06] | I was looking for a dead body. | 我在寻找一具尸体 |
[30:11] | That’s morbid. | 太变态了 |
[30:12] | So then, what was I doing out here all alone? | 所以我当时独自来这里干什么 |
[30:15] | I wish I could help you, but I didn’t know you then. | 我很想帮你 但那时我还不认识你 |
[30:18] | I was still a coyote so I might’ve tried to eat it. | 那时我还是野狼 所以我可能啃过尸体 |
[30:21] | Deaton said that my subconscious is trying to tell me something. | 徳亚顿说我的潜意识想告诉我一些信息 |
[30:24] | But I need you guys to help me figure out what it’s saying. | 但我需要你们帮我找出这些信息 |
[30:27] | Maybe you were just a curious teenager. | 也许你那时只是个好奇少年 |
[30:29] | You heard there was a body. | 你听说这里有一具尸体 |
[30:30] | But how? I never watched the news. | 但是怎么听说的 我从不看新闻 |
[30:33] | And I didn’t have a police scanner. | 我也没有警用扫描仪 |
[30:35] | Your mom works at the hospital. | 你妈在医院工作 |
[30:36] | Maybe she got called in and you overheard her? | 也许她接电话时不小心被你听见了 |
[30:39] | My mom wasn’t home that night. | 我妈那晚不在家 |
[30:42] | I live five miles away from here. | 我住在离这里约八公里的地方 |
[30:44] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么过来的 |
[30:45] | -你开车来的 -我当时没有车 | |
[30:48] | -你跑来的 -不可能 我当时有哮喘 | |
[30:54] | I was hiding, but they knew that I was here. | 我躲起来了 但他们知道我在这里 |
[30:56] | Maybe you made a ton of noise with your asthmatic breathing. | 也许你哮喘的呼吸声让他们听见了 |
[31:00] | How would they know that it was me? | 他们怎么知道是我 |
[31:03] | Scott! | 斯科特 |
[31:05] | Scott, you out there? Scott? | 斯科特 你在这里吗 斯科特 |
[31:08] | Why would the Sheriff even think that I would be out here? | 为什么警长会觉得我在这里 |
[31:12] | Because like most deaths in this town, | 因为镇上的大部分死亡事件 |
[31:13] | it was related to the supernatural. | 都和超自然生物有关 |
[31:15] | I wasn’t supernatural. | 我当时不是超自然生物 |
[31:19] | I mean, this was the night that I was bitten. | 我就是在那晚被咬的 |
[31:26] | I wasn’t a werewolf yet. | 我当时还不是狼人 |
[31:29] | And I wasn’t out here alone. | 而且我当时不是一个人 |
[31:47] | I just wanted to tell you… | 我只想告诉你… |
[31:52] | that I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[31:55] | I thought we could hate each other and it wouldn’t matter. | 我以为我们彼此厌恶也没关系 |
[31:59] | But it does matter. It matters to Mason. | 但是有关系 因为梅森很在乎 |
[32:03] | And he matters to both of us. | 而他对我们俩都很重要 |
[32:06] | I’m not trying to come between you. | 我没想挑拨你们 |
[32:09] | And neither am I. But if we keep up like this, | 我也没有 但如果我们继续这样 |
[32:13] | he might feel like he has to choose. | 他会觉得要在我俩间做出选择 |
[32:15] | You want me to just act like nothing happened? | 你想让我装作什么都没发生吗 |
[32:18] | We could work together. | 我们可以合作 |
[32:21] | Maybe we could find something together. | 也许我们可以一起查一件事 |
[32:25] | Yeah, like what? | 是吗 比如什么 |
[32:28] | Like a trace of them. | 比如他们的踪迹 |
[32:31] | A Ghost Rider. | 恶灵骑士的踪迹 |
[32:36] | I know this sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[32:39] | But I think I had a best friend. | 但我好像曾经有个好哥们儿 |
[32:43] | And I think he was out here with me that night. | 我觉得那晚就是他和我在一起 |
[32:45] | It doesn’t sound crazy. | 听起来并不疯狂 |
[32:47] | I know that someone chained | 我知道有人 |
[32:48] | me up and I think they wanted me to stay human. | 把我绑了起来 不想让我变身 |
[32:50] | I came to school this morning | 我今早去学校 |
[32:51] | and I was sure I was supposed to meet someone. | 我很确定我该见一个人 |
[32:55] | But I couldn’t remember who it was supposed to be. | 但我不记得我该见谁 |
[32:58] | I have been looking for them all day. | 我找了一整天 |
[33:02] | Whoever it is, I think I loved him. | 不管是谁 我知道我是爱他的 |
[33:10] | What if we’re all missing the same person? | 也许我们忘记了同一个人 |
[33:20] | I think that he was in this picture. | 他应该就在这张照片里 |
[33:25] | He was sitting right there. | 他就坐在那里 |
[33:36] | You want to do this? Hold my hand. | 你想试试吗 握着我的手 |
[33:56] | The cube truck driver’s name was Nick Mazzara. | 冰车司机叫尼克·马扎拉 |
[33:58] | He has a record of petty | 他的犯罪记录上 |
[33:59] | theft and dealing drugs but nothing violent. | 有小偷小摸和贩毒 但没有暴力伤人 |
[34:01] | He was a driver of a medical supply | 他是医疗用品公司的司机 |
[34:03] | company which gave him access to hospital supplies. | 所以他可以接触到医疗用品 |
[34:05] | Like helium. | 比如氦 |
[34:07] | Why does a hospital need helium in the first place? | 为什么医院要用到氦 |
[34:09] | It’s for Heliox therapy. | 用来做氦氧疗程 |
[34:11] | It’s mostly used for respiratory injuries | 一般用来治疗由火灾或爆炸 |
[34:12] | caused by fires or explosions. | 造成的呼吸系统损伤 |
[34:14] | Burn victims from Afghanistan | 阿富汗被烧伤的患者 |
[34:15] | were treated with it at the local recovery hospitals. | 在当地的康复医院接受的就是这种治疗 |
[34:18] | Okay, what about our hospital? | 好 那我们的医院呢 |
[34:19] | Someone’s been raiding the supply for months. | 这几个月有人在偷医用氦气 |
[34:21] | I’m also compiling a list | 我在整理一份 |
[34:22] | of Mazzara’s known associates. | 与马扎拉熟络的同事名单 |
[34:24] | I can start interviews in the morning. | 明早我就能开始盘问他们了 |
[34:28] | Nice work, Parrish. | 做得好 帕里什 |
[34:30] | Oh, and your wife’s waiting for you in your office. | 还有 你妻子在你办公室 |
[34:32] | My wife? | 我妻子 |
[34:42] | I thought I’d surprise you. | 就是想给你个惊喜 |
[35:09] | Do you even know what we’re looking for? | 你知道我们要找什么吗 |
[35:12] | If it’s a book, we’ll be here a while. | 要找书的话 估计得找很久 |
[35:26] | Do you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[35:28] | Let go. | 放手 |
[35:31] | Do you still see the card? | 你还看得见那张卡吗 |
[35:35] | No. It’s gone. | 看不见了 |
[35:46] | – Can you see it now? – Yeah. I can. | -你现在能看见吗 -能 |
[35:54] | I had a hunch you probably forgot about dinner. | 直觉告诉我你忘了吃晚餐 |
[35:56] | Oh, it’s uh… | 我… |
[35:59] | What, uh, what, what is “Quinoa”? | 什么是”里麦” |
[36:03] | It’s quinoa. Quinoa and kale. | 是藜麦 藜麦和羽衣甘蓝 |
[36:06] | Oh, that’s, that’s… | 真是… |
[36:09] | Well, you’re always lookin’ out for me. | 你一直在照顾我 |
[36:12] | Well, I want you around for a long, long time. | 毕竟我希望你一直待在我身边 |
[36:43] | Happy? | 开心吗 |
[36:45] | Always. | 当然 |
[37:03] | It’s just like in physics. | 就像物理一样 |
[37:05] | It wasn’t there until you saw it. | 看不见就不存在 |
[37:08] | Then it became real. | 看得见就存在 |
[37:11] | It’s Schrodinger’s cat. | 就像薛定谔的猫 |
[37:12] | The quantum state of a superposition. | 量子叠加态 |
[37:15] | To see something is to change its very existence. | 由于看到 改变了事物的存在状态 |
[37:19] | It changed reality. | 改变了现实 |
[37:21] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[37:22] | What do you think it is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[37:23] | It looks like a library card. Except its blank. | 借书卡 不过是空白的 |
[37:36] | Jake Sullivan. He was in the physics lab last night. | 杰克·沙利文 昨晚他在物理实验室 |
[37:40] | I completely forgot about him. | 我完全忘了 |
[37:43] | Me too. We have Spanish together. | 我也是 我们一起上西语课 |
[37:54] | They erased him. | 他们把他抹除了 |
[37:59] | Your hunch was right. | 你的直觉没错 |
[38:15] | What is it, Dunbar? I’m busy online. | 怎么了 邓巴 我在忙着上网 |
[38:18] | I wanna sign up for team captain. | 我想申请队长一职 |
[38:20] | Yeah, it’s too late. I said end of the day. | 太晚了 我说了今晚截止 |
[38:22] | You didn’t say end of school day. | 你没说放学截止 |
[38:25] | Hey. What changed your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 |
[38:28] | I held a guy’s hand. | 我握了一个男生的手 |
[38:33] | I get it. I totally get it. | 我懂 我完全懂 |
[38:42] | Now she just magically writes down all the answers? | 她会神奇地写下所有答案吗 |
[38:44] | It’s not quite that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[38:46] | It never is. | 从来没有 |
[38:48] | In automatic writing, | 自动书写时 |
[38:48] | the hand moves outside of any conscious awareness. | 手不受自我意识控制 |
[38:52] | Now hopefully the silence, the darkness, | 希望寂静 黑暗 |
[38:54] | and the light will allow you to find a more | 还有光线 能帮你找到 |
[38:56] | comfortable, relaxed, trance-like state. | 更舒服 更自在 更出神的状态 |
[38:59] | Lydia, I want you to stare into the light. | 莉迪亚 你盯着光线 |
[39:03] | And let go of all thought. | 完全放空 |
[39:30] | I have to warn you. We may not be able to access these memories. | 我得提醒你 我们也许无法获取这些记忆 |
[39:33] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[39:34] | The legend has always been that the Wild Hunt takes people. | 传说中荒野猎人只是将人带走 |
[39:38] | But if what you’re telling me is right, the truth is much worse. | 如果你所言属实 那就更糟了 |
[39:42] | They erase people from reality. | 他们会完全抹除人类的存在 |
[39:55] | How did we remember someone | 我们该怎么记起 |
[39:56] | who has been completely erased from our minds? | 完全从记忆中抹除的人 |
[40:08] | Maybe he hasn’t been. | 也许他没被完全抹除 |
[40:16] | Oh, is she… Should we stop her? | 她…我们要不要阻止她 |
[40:18] | Lydia? Lydia? Slow down. | 莉迪亚 莉迪亚 放松 |
[40:27] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[40:30] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[40:41] | What does “Mischief” mean? | 什么叫”恶作剧” |
[40:45] | That’s not what she wrote. | 她写的不是这个 |
[41:02] | What the hell is a Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯是什么 |