时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | It’s just a straightforward robbery-homicide. | 只是单纯的抢劫杀人案 |
[00:04] | He was bludgeoned to death and stuffed in a high school air duct. | 他被棒子敲死后塞进了一所高中的通风管道 |
[00:07] | The Ghost Riders, the Wild Hunt. | 恶灵骑士 荒野猎人 |
[00:09] | I’ve never heard of it doing anything to anyone’s memory. | 我没听说过它会影响人的记忆 |
[00:11] | What the hell is a Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯是什么 |
[00:13] | I know that someone chained me up | 我知道有人把我绑了起来 |
[00:14] | and I think they wanted me to stay human. | 不想让我变身 |
[00:16] | What if we’re all missing the same person? | 也许我们忘记了同一个人 |
[00:18] | He was sitting right there. | 他就坐在那里 |
[00:19] | I think I loved him. | 我应该很爱他 |
[00:24] | Power. The ability to control things. | 力量 控制事物的能力 |
[00:29] | This metal has no power. | 这根金属棒没有力量 |
[00:32] | It’s small, weak, insignificant. | 渺小 脆弱 微不足道 |
[00:37] | Is there anything we can do to change that? | 我们能做什么来改变这个事实呢 |
[00:41] | Corey, what you got? | 科里 有什么建议 |
[00:44] | We can add electricity. | 可以通电 |
[00:46] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[00:49] | We turn this metal rod… | 我们可以把这根金属棒 |
[00:54] | …into a magnet. | 变成磁铁 |
[00:55] | Now it has power. | 这样它就有力量了 |
[00:57] | Now it has influence… | 这样它对其他事物… |
[01:02] | …over others. | 有了影响力 |
[01:41] | Are, are you okay, Mr. Douglas? | 你还好吗 道格拉斯老师 |
[01:46] | Just a little cough. | 咳了几下而已 |
[01:52] | Where were we? | 讲到哪里了 |
[01:56] | Right, now we have electricity, | 对 现在我们有了电流 |
[01:59] | and a little bit of power. | 也有了力量 |
[02:02] | Let’s add a little more. | 再加大一点 |
[02:04] | After all, the greater the power, the greater the control. | 毕竟力量越大 控制力越强 |
[02:56] | Imagine how powerful this rod could become | 想像一下如果有无边无际的电流 |
[02:59] | with boundless electricity. | 那这根金属棒会有多强大 |
[03:01] | Say, from a lightning bolt? | 比如闪电的电流 |
[03:06] | What else could we control? | 我们还能控制什么 |
[04:17] | Mr. Douglas? | 道格拉斯老师 |
[05:51] | 赛季开始 曲棍球派对 | |
[05:51] | 啤酒·DJ·晚8点 不见不散 | |
[05:53] | Where is it? | 去哪儿了 |
[05:59] | Who took all of her stuff? | 谁拿走了她的东西 |
[06:01] | What’s wrong, Gwen? | 怎么了 格温 |
[06:02] | -有人偷了她的东西 -谁的东西 | |
[06:05] | Phoebe. My sister. | 菲比 我妹妹 |
[06:07] | She’s been on your team for two years. | 她加入你们队两年了 |
[06:10] | I don’t remember her. | 我不记得她 |
[06:11] | You don’t remember her? | 你不记得她 |
[06:12] | The school doesn’t remember her. | 全学校的人都不记得她 |
[06:14] | No one remembers her. | 根本没人记得 |
[06:20] | Stile, an arrangement of steps that allows people, | 台阶 让人们 而不是动物 |
[06:23] | but not animals, to climb over a fence. | 翻越栅栏门的阶梯 |
[06:27] | Yeah, somehow I don’t think these are the stiles | 我觉得我们要找的”斯泰尔斯” |
[06:29] | we’re looking for. | 应该不是这个 |
[06:30] | Maybe Malia’s found something. | 也许玛丽亚有线索了 |
[06:32] | No. She’s been taking a make-up test all morning. | 没 她一上午都在补考 |
[06:48] | You have 20 minutes left. | 你还有20分钟 |
[06:51] | Just try and relax. | 你试着放松点 |
[06:52] | Relax? | 放松 |
[06:54] | Breathe in and feel yourself relaxing. | 深呼吸 放松身心 |
[07:21] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[07:25] | You need to calm your breathing. | 你需要把呼吸平稳下来 |
[07:30] | Maybe try some positive self-talk. | 你可以告诉自己一定能行 |
[07:33] | I’m positive I don’t want to be here. | 我只知道我一定不能待在这 |
[07:41] | Remember, school is a safe space. | 记住 学校是安全场所 |
[07:46] | Let’s breathe together. Just one deep breath. | 我们一起呼吸 来深呼吸 |
[07:50] | Little deeper. | 再深点 |
[07:57] | A little deeper. | 再深一些 |
[08:11] | I guess the test isn’t going well. | 看来补考不顺利 |
[08:15] | Deep breaths, Natalie. | 深呼吸 娜塔莉 |
[08:18] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[08:31] | Malia. It’s okay. You’re safe. | 玛丽亚 没事了 你很安全 |
[08:39] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[08:43] | I think she’s calming down. | 我想她快冷静下来了 |
[08:48] | Maybe you should growl back? | 你或许该吼回去 |
[08:57] | Scott, you’re the Alpha. | 斯科特 你是阿尔法狼 |
[09:00] | Can’t you just make her a little more docile? | 你不能让她温顺点吗 |
[09:09] | She’s not the problem. We are. | 问题不在她 在我们 |
[09:11] | This is her territory. | 这是她的领地 |
[09:13] | Maybe we need to get out of here. | 或许我们该离开这 |
[09:23] | Malia came here to get through the full moons. | 玛丽亚当时来这撑过满月 |
[09:26] | Then we started using the lake house. | 后来我们就去湖边小屋了 |
[09:28] | I thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house. | 你不是说有头野兽闯进湖边小屋了吗 |
[09:30] | Just be happy about all the things I don’t tell you. | 我没跟你说的事你就偷着乐吧 |
[09:49] | It’s all right. I’m okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[09:51] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[09:57] | Any idea what made her shift? | 知道她为什么变身吗 |
[09:59] | She’s under a lot of pressure. | 她压力太大了 |
[10:02] | School, her life after graduation. | 学业和毕业去向 |
[10:04] | Her mom trying to kill her. | 她妈妈想弄死她 |
[10:06] | That shouldn’t make her shift. | 那也不该让她变身啊 |
[10:09] | Could it be connected to Stiles? | 会不会跟斯泰尔斯有关 |
[10:12] | Hard to tell since we don’t know what a “Stiles” is. | 不好说 都不知道什么是”斯泰尔斯” |
[10:14] | It’s a “He.” | 是个男人 |
[10:16] | -谁 -斯泰尔斯 | |
[10:19] | It’s a family nickname. | 是家族小名 |
[10:21] | I never used it but, uh, my father did. | 我没用过 我父亲用过这名 |
[10:35] | Thanks, honey. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[10:37] | He was an army engineer. | 他曾是工程兵 |
[10:39] | Ended the war. One bridge at a time. | 退伍前专注于桥梁工程 |
[10:44] | And he went by “Stiles.” | 他就叫”斯泰尔斯” |
[10:48] | So, what’s this got to do with the Wild Hunt? | 那这跟荒野猎人有什么关系 |
[10:52] | We think that somebody was taken from us. | 我们觉得我们中有人被带走了 |
[10:55] | Any idea who? | 知道是谁吗 |
[10:56] | Uh, the Ghost Riders would have erased our memories. | 恶灵骑士会抹去我们的记忆 |
[10:59] | Well, now, that’s convenient. | 这倒挺方便 |
[11:01] | We found a clue. | 我们找到线索了 |
[11:05] | The word “Stiles.” | “斯泰尔斯”这个词 |
[11:07] | And that’s why you wanna talk to Elias? | 所以你们想跟伊莱亚斯谈谈 |
[11:10] | Mm, yeah, maybe he can help us figure it out. | 对 他或许能帮我们搞清楚 |
[11:11] | Maybe he knows who we’re lookin’ for. | 他或许知道我们在找谁 |
[11:13] | Now this is someone your age? | 是你们的同龄人吗 |
[11:15] | Yeah. I… | 对 我 |
[11:18] | I think he was my friend. | 我想他是我的朋友 |
[11:23] | Maybe he was my best friend. | 可能是我最好的朋友 |
[11:26] | I can guarantee you, my father can’t help you. | 我敢保证我父亲帮不上忙 |
[11:30] | Couldn’t we try? | 不能试试吗 |
[11:32] | Scott, he lives in a nursing home three towns over. | 斯科特 他在三个镇外的养老院 |
[11:37] | Hasn’t had a visitor in years. | 好几年都没人看过他了 |
[11:56] | The following stops have been canceled. | 后面的站点已经取消 |
[12:00] | The following stops have been canceled. | 后面的站点已经取消 |
[12:12] | Can I use your bathroom? | 我能用一下厕所吗 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 去吧 |
[12:52] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这 |
[12:58] | Is there something you wanna tell me? | 你有什么话想跟我说吗 |
[13:03] | What stop has been canceled? | 哪一站被取消了 |
[13:13] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[13:15] | Did you find it? The last door on the left. | 找到厕所了吗 左边最里面的门 |
[13:21] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[13:22] | You’re not hearing me. Trust me, you don’t wanna talk to him. | 你没听明白 相信我 你不会想跟他说话的 |
[13:25] | We just need a few minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[13:27] | Scott, my father can’t help you. | 斯科特 我父亲帮不了你 |
[13:30] | Just a few questions. Five minutes. | 就问几个问题 五分钟 |
[13:31] | You know, what? You don’t just “Talk” to this guy. | 听我说 你不能跟他”说话” |
[13:34] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[13:37] | Find another way. | 找别的办法吧 |
[13:39] | But, what if this is the only way? | 但如果只有这个办法呢 |
[13:40] | Scott, you have your answer. | 斯科特 你问到答案了 |
[13:41] | – Sheriff, please. – Scott. | -警长 求你了 -斯科特 |
[13:48] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不行 |
[14:25] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:27] | You know, normal people knock? | 你知道正常人都会敲门吧 |
[14:30] | Something tells me you’re not here just to make me coffee. | 我感觉你来这不只为了给我煮咖啡 |
[14:33] | I need your help. | 帮个忙 |
[14:35] | There’s a body in your morgue and it needs examining. | 你们的停尸房里有具尸体需要检验 |
[14:38] | And you can only sneak into kitchens? | 你就只能溜进厨房吗 |
[14:39] | Actually, I, I wanted your expertise on something. | 其实我需要你的专业知识 |
[14:56] | What are you lookin’ for? | 你在找什么 |
[14:57] | Anything. | 任何线索 |
[14:59] | Anything to prove that Phoebe’s real. | 证明菲比存在的任何线索 |
[15:04] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[15:05] | No, you don’t. | 你才不信 |
[15:11] | That was hers, wasn’t it? | 这是她的东西吧 |
[15:16] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[15:20] | We just went to bed like any other normal night. | 我们像往常一样上床睡觉 |
[15:23] | I got up to get some water | 我起来喝水 |
[15:25] | and I thought I saw this man standing in our front yard. | 我好像看到有人站在我们的前院 |
[15:28] | When I looked again, there was no one there. | 我再看 就没人了 |
[15:30] | But this morning, my sister was gone. | 但今早 我妹妹不见了 |
[15:33] | And her room, it was completely empty. | 她房间里空无一物 |
[15:37] | I can’t reach my mom. And I tried to call Phoebe’s phone | 我联系不上我妈 我想打菲比的电话 |
[15:39] | but the line’s been disconnected. | 但打不通 |
[15:41] | And no one believes that she exists. | 没人相信她存在 |
[15:43] | The cops, the school, | 警察 学校的人 |
[15:44] | they’re all saying that there’s no record of her. | 他们都说没有她的记录 |
[15:47] | And everyone’s looking at me like I’m crazy. | 大家都觉得我疯了 |
[15:52] | I made this for Phoebe for her birthday. | 这是我送给菲比的生日礼物 |
[15:55] | Mom forgot to buy her anything, | 妈妈忘了给她买礼物 |
[15:56] | she travels so much. | 她经常出行 |
[15:59] | This is the only thing I have left. | 这是我唯一留下的东西 |
[16:02] | The man in your yard. | 你家院子里的人 |
[16:04] | What did he look like? | 长什么样 |
[16:06] | He had a black hat, a long coat… | 戴着黑帽子 长外套 |
[16:11] | Uh, couldn’t see his face. | 看不到他的脸 |
[16:19] | He’s called a Ghost Rider. | 他叫恶灵骑士 |
[16:21] | They take people and you don’t even know it | 他们将人带走 而你完全不知道 |
[16:23] | because they’ve erased your memories. | 因为他们会抹去你的记忆 |
[16:25] | If you see them, according to the mythology, | 根据神话故事 你如果看到他们了 |
[16:29] | you’re next. | 下一个就是你 |
[16:33] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[16:36] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你觉得我傻吗 |
[16:38] | Gwen, I’m trying to help you. I… | 格温 我想帮你 我… |
[16:39] | Is this just all a big joke to you? | 你觉得这就是个大笑话吗 |
[16:42] | I don’t believe in ghosts, and I don’t like being made fun of. | 我不相信鬼 我不喜欢被开玩笑 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna go with head trauma as the cause of death. | 我认为头部创伤是死因 |
[17:08] | The skull wasn’t just broken. | 头骨不是被直接敲碎的 |
[17:10] | Look here. | 看这儿 |
[17:12] | Those are teeth marks. | 这是牙印 |
[17:16] | A werewolf? | 狼人吗 |
[17:18] | A werewolf with an unusually powerful set of jaws. | 咬合力惊人的狼人 |
[17:22] | Capable of biting through a human skull? | 可以咬穿一个人的头骨吗 |
[17:25] | Skulls. | 不止一个 |
[17:28] | This isn’t his first victim. | 这不是第一名受害人 |
[17:38] | Stilinski said no, didn’t he? | 斯蒂林斯拒绝了吧 |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:41] | – But we’re going anyway? – Yep. | -但我们还是要去吧 -没错 |
[17:44] | Or you could stay here and help me convince Gwen she’s in danger. | 或者你可以留下帮我说服格温她有危险 |
[17:47] | It’s not your job to convince her. | 说服她不是你的职责 |
[17:49] | It’s your job to keep her safe. | 保护她才是你的职责 |
[17:50] | Just kidnap her. | 直接绑架她 |
[17:53] | Do not kidnap her. | 不许绑架她 |
[17:55] | We’ll be back tonight after we talk to Stilinski’s dad. | 我们今晚跟斯蒂林斯的爸爸谈完就回 |
[17:58] | Do we really have to do this? | 我们非得这么做吗 |
[18:00] | He’s our only lead. | 他是唯一的线索 |
[18:01] | Okay. What if the Ghost Riders show up? | 好吧 如果恶灵骑士出现怎么办 |
[18:04] | Then you’ll handle it, Liam. | 你会处理好 利亚姆 |
[18:06] | And look, you’re not alone. | 你不是孤军作战 |
[18:07] | You’ve got Mason and Corey and Hayden. Okay? | 你有梅森 科里 海登 好吗 |
[18:10] | Just find a safe place for Gwen and keep her there. | 给格温找个安全的地方 保护好她 |
[18:14] | Any suggestions? | 有什么建议吗 |
[18:16] | It doesn’t matter as long as she’s safe. | 只要她安全就可以 |
[18:21] | Kidnap her. | 绑架她 |
[18:22] | Do not kidnap her. | 不许绑架她 |
[18:27] | Until we find a safe place for Gwen, | 给格温找到安全的地方前 |
[18:29] | we need to know her location at all times. | 我们得时刻清楚她的位置 |
[18:31] | Okay, that’s great while we’re at school, | 在学校里没问题 |
[18:34] | but what happens after that? | 但放学后怎么办 |
[18:36] | She could go anywhere. | 她哪儿都可能去 |
[18:38] | Hayden could ask her. | 海登可以问她 |
[18:40] | We don’t have to. | 没有必要 |
[18:42] | I know where she’ll be tonight. | 我知道她今晚会去哪儿 |
[18:45] | Nathan’s party. | 内森的派对 |
[18:46] | 啤酒·DJ·晚8点 不见不散 | |
[18:47] | I mean, she’s been asking everybody in school about Phoebe. | 她一直问学校里每个人关于菲比的事 |
[18:50] | I’m sure she’ll do the same tonight. | 她今晚肯定也会这么做的 |
[18:52] | We can’t keep her safe at Nathan’s. | 我们无法在内森家保护她 |
[18:54] | We need a place where supernaturals can’t get in. | 我们需要一个超自然生物进不去的地方 |
[18:56] | I know a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[18:59] | The safest place. | 最安全的地方 |
[19:04] | I can’t believe we’re about to break into a nursing home. | 真不敢相信我们竟然要闯进养老院 |
[19:06] | After the orderlies at Eichen House, | 经历过艾兴之屋的事情后 |
[19:08] | pretty sure we can handle some nurses. | 对付几个护士只是小意思 |
[19:13] | I gotta go. There’s somebody… | 我得挂了 有人来了 |
[19:15] | I gotta go. | 我先挂了 |
[19:16] | …thing over there that we were gonna… | 我们需要你填写一下那个… |
[19:17] | Oh! Mother of… | 该死 |
[19:47] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[19:50] | Is it time for my medicine? | 我吃药的时间到了吗 |
[19:53] | We don’t have your medicine. | 我们没有药给你吃 |
[20:00] | Are you Elias Stilinski? | 你是伊莱亚斯·斯蒂林斯吗 |
[20:05] | I am. | 我是 |
[20:10] | I’m Lydia Martin. | 我是莉迪亚·马丁 |
[20:12] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[20:14] | Should I? | 我应该知道吗 |
[20:16] | Hey, Mr. Stilinski, | 斯蒂林斯先生 |
[20:18] | we’re looking for somebody who might be named Stiles. | 我们在找一个叫斯泰尔斯的人 |
[20:21] | You went by that name in the army, right? | 你在军队里用过这个名字 对吗 |
[20:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:26] | Best years of my life. | 我人生中最好的时光 |
[20:29] | Do you know any of us? | 你认识我们吗 |
[20:31] | Of course I do. | 当然认识 |
[20:38] | How could I forget my own son? | 我怎么会忘记自己的儿子 |
[20:41] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[20:47] | Mr. Stilinski. | 斯泰尔斯先生 |
[20:50] | What year is it? | 今年是哪一年 |
[20:52] | 1976. | 1976年 |
[20:54] | It’s my son’s birthday next week. | 下周就是我儿子的生日了 |
[20:59] | He has dementia. | 他患了老年痴呆症 |
[21:04] | Is it time for my medicine? | 是该我吃药了吗 |
[21:30] | Hey. Not there. | 不要去那里 |
[21:35] | You stole my party. | 你抢走了我的派对 |
[21:38] | What, are you gonna steal lacrosse captain, too? | 怎么 你连曲棍球队长也要抢走吗 |
[21:40] | I didn’t think you’d be mad. | 我没想到你会生气 |
[21:41] | How’d you think I’d take it? | 那你觉得我该怎么想 |
[21:42] | In hundreds? | 用百元大钞想 |
[21:49] | I’m starting to think this wasn’t a good idea. | 我开始觉得这不是个好主意了 |
[21:51] | Scott told us to do whatever it takes to keep Gwen safe. | 斯科特让我们无论如何都要保护格温 |
[21:54] | Now what if Melissa shows up? | 如果麦丽莎回来了怎么办 |
[21:55] | She already doesn’t like me. | 她已经很不喜欢我了 |
[21:57] | She’s got the night shift. She won’t be home until 4:00 AM | 她上夜班 凌晨四点后才会回家 |
[22:00] | and we’ll have this place cleaned up way before then. | 我们在那之前打扫干净就好 |
[22:04] | Scott told us to protect Gwen. | 斯科特让我们保护格温 |
[22:07] | And putting her in a house lined with Mountain Ash, | 让她待在用花楸灰包围的房子里 |
[22:13] | is a good plan. | 是个很好的计划 |
[22:15] | Believe in the plan. | 要相信这个计划 |
[22:20] | Scott McCall? | 斯科特·麦高 |
[22:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no. You’re my son. | 不 不 不 你是我儿子 |
[22:27] | Keep it down, old guy. | 小点声 老爷爷 |
[22:28] | You’ll wake the other old people. | 你会把其他老人都吵醒的 |
[22:35] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[22:39] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[22:41] | He’s the Sheriff of Beacon Hills. | 他是比肯山的警长 |
[22:44] | Sheriff? | 警长吗 |
[22:46] | No, no, no, no, no. No, no. I was in the Army. | 不 不 不 我在军队里 |
[22:51] | Use your claws, Scott. | 用你的爪子 斯科特 |
[22:54] | It could kill him. | 那样会杀死他的 |
[22:55] | I get that, but we’re running out of time. | 我明白 但我们没时间了 |
[22:58] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[23:03] | No. We’re not hurting him. | 不 我们不能伤害他 |
[23:07] | Young lady, you need to clip those nails. | 姑娘 你该剪指甲了 |
[23:17] | Made you this. | 给你调了这个 |
[23:20] | Uh… You know alcohol doesn’t work on us, right? | 你知道酒精对我们没卵用吧 |
[23:22] | What? | 什么 |
[23:22] | Yeah. Our bodies heal too quickly and we can’t… | 是的 我们身体痊愈的很快而且… |
[23:26] | – You know. – You’re kidding me, right? | -你知道吧 -你在逗我吗 |
[23:30] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟糕吧 |
[23:43] | Have you seen Gwen? | 你看见格温了吗 |
[23:45] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[23:46] | Talking to everyone but me. | 在跟除了我之外的所有人聊天 |
[23:49] | Hey, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:51] | If the Ghost Riders don’t come tonight, | 如果今天晚上恶灵骑士不出现 |
[23:54] | this will be our first okay date. | 这就是我们首次正常的约会 |
[23:56] | And someday, we will do a whole lot better than “Okay.” | 某天我们会有比正常更好的约会 |
[24:17] | I better go. | 我该走了 |
[24:23] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你们不应该在这儿 |
[24:26] | If you don’t leave, | 如果你们不离开 |
[24:28] | I’ll have to report you. | 我会举报你们的 |
[24:31] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[24:33] | The sun went down. | 日落了 |
[24:34] | So? | 所以呢 |
[24:35] | He’s sundowning. | 他有日落症候群 |
[24:38] | It’s when dementia patients | 当太阳落山后 |
[24:39] | lose their faculties after the sun goes down. | 老年痴呆症患者会失智 |
[24:43] | I don’t want to talk to you anymore! | 我再也不想和你们说话了 |
[24:47] | So what do we do? | 所以我们要做什么 |
[24:48] | We wait till the sun comes back up. | 我们等着太阳升起 |
[24:50] | We can’t wait that long. | 我们等不了那么久 |
[24:51] | There’s gotta be something we could do to keep him quiet. | 肯定有什么可以让他保持安静 |
[24:53] | Leave, leave, leave, leave. | 快走 快走 |
[24:56] | I can calm him down. | 我可以让他安静 |
[24:57] | -不行 -不行 | |
[24:58] | Elias. Look at the equations. | 伊莱亚斯 看这些方程式 |
[25:00] | Look. | 看着 |
[25:03] | It’s binomial probability. What’s “P”? | 这是二项式概率 P是什么意思 |
[25:06] | Um, probability of success? | 成功的可能性 |
[25:09] | 对 | |
[25:10] | And that means N minus K is? | 所以N减去K是 |
[25:14] | Uh, number of trials minus the number of successes. | 试验次数减去成功次数 |
[25:19] | What’s with the math? | 做数学题是什么意思 |
[25:20] | It helps dementia patients concentrate. | 可以帮助老年痴呆症患者集中 |
[25:21] | And this one? | 这个呢 |
[25:23] | That’s, um… | 这是 |
[25:26] | Conditional probability. | 条件概率 |
[25:29] | Let’s find the moment of inertia. | 我们找找惯性矩 |
[25:36] | Elias. | 伊莱亚斯 |
[25:37] | That’s Mr. Stilinski. | 叫我斯蒂林斯先生 |
[25:40] | Just who the hell do you think you are? | 你们以为自己是谁 |
[25:47] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:50] | I just keep thinking we forgot something. | 我只是觉得我们忘了什么 |
[25:52] | No. We haven’t. Look, Liam’s watching the back door | 我们并没有 利亚姆守着后门 |
[25:56] | and Hayden’s upstairs with Gwen. | 海登和格温在楼上 |
[25:59] | If the Ghost Riders get in, I don’t know if… | 如果恶灵骑士来了 我不知道我能不能 |
[26:01] | If, if what? | 能不能什么 |
[26:03] | If I can fight like Liam. | 能不能像利亚姆一样战斗 |
[26:04] | Look, no one doubts you. | 听着 没人怀疑你 |
[26:08] | Not Liam. Not Hayden. | 利亚姆没有 海登没有 |
[26:11] | And not me. Okay? | 我也没有 好吗 |
[26:16] | Come on, we got this. | 来吧 没事的 |
[26:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[26:43] | You know Scott isn’t your son? | 你知道斯科特不是你的儿子 |
[26:45] | Of course I know that. | 我当然知道 |
[26:47] | Are brains getting smaller with the skirts? | 你的脑子跟裙子一样越来越小了吗 |
[26:50] | Malia. It’s okay. | 玛丽亚 没事的 |
[26:53] | So you’re that McCall kid. | 所以你是麦高家的孩子 |
[26:55] | You know me? | 你知道我 |
[26:57] | I know your dad. | 我认识你父亲 |
[26:59] | Couldn’t hold his liquor and he certainly | 控制不住酒量 |
[27:00] | couldn’t keep that wedding ring on his finger. | 也不能保持住手上的婚戒 |
[27:03] | Pretty young thing would walk by and poof, | 路过年轻漂亮的姑娘 突然 |
[27:06] | that ring just disappeared like magic. | 戒指就神奇地消失了 |
[27:11] | Do you know all of us? | 你都认识我们吗 |
[27:15] | You’re Natalie Martin’s girl. Am I right? | 你是娜塔莉·马丁的女儿 对吧 |
[27:18] | You look like her. | 你很像她 |
[27:19] | She was pretty once, too. | 她曾经也很漂亮 |
[27:21] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[27:23] | Hey, Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[27:24] | And she also liked to talk | 而且她的言谈举止 |
[27:26] | like she was the smartest person in the room. | 就像她是最聪明的人一样 |
[27:30] | – Malia! – Enough. | -玛丽亚 -够了 |
[27:33] | Sheriff, we… | 警长 我们 |
[27:34] | I explicitly told you not to come here. | 我明确告诉你们不要来这里 |
[27:38] | And who attacked a staff member? | 谁袭击了一名员工 |
[27:40] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[27:43] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你当时在想什么啊 |
[27:45] | Noah. We were just having a nice conversation. | 诺亚 我们当时只是在聊天而已 |
[27:49] | The three of you. Out. | 你们三个 出来 |
[27:51] | Now. | 现在 |
[27:53] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[27:58] | That’s right! | 就这样吧 |
[28:00] | Act like I’m not even here. | 就像我根本不存在一样 |
[28:04] | Go crawling back to your dead wife and your loser son! | 爬回去找你那死人老婆和衰儿子吧 |
[28:16] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[28:21] | Is it time for my medicine? | 我是不是该吃药了 |
[28:46] | Sounded like it was right above us. | 听这好像它就在我们上面 |
[28:48] | I think it was. | 好像是的 |
[28:49] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:52] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[28:55] | – What’s wrong? – I saw him. | -怎么了 -我看到他了 |
[29:17] | He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[29:20] | Don’t you see him? | 你没看到吗 |
[29:29] | Help me please! | 救救我 |
[29:30] | Wait. Slow down. | 慢着 慢点跑 |
[29:39] | Liam, it’s a Ghost Rider. | 利亚姆 是恶灵骑士 |
[29:42] | – Where? – Headed for the kitchen. | -在哪里 -正往厨房去 |
[29:46] | Right there. | 就那里 |
[30:17] | Everybody out. Now! | 大家都出去 快 |
[30:45] | Denise Novak. Found at a campsite, | 丹妮斯·诺瓦克 是在营地找到的 |
[30:47] | the back of her head cracked open. | 后脑勺被咬开了 |
[30:51] | The size and bite pattern appear to match. | 大小和咬痕都吻合 |
[30:54] | Seems fair to assume that whoever took a bite out of Denise | 完全可以推测 咬丹妮斯和马扎拉的 |
[30:57] | did the same to Mazzara. | 是同一个人 |
[30:58] | It’s odd. Even for Beacon Hills. | 就算是在比肯山这也太奇怪了 |
[31:02] | Why bite off the back of someone’s head and not take anything? | 为什么咬开后脑勺又什么都不拿走 |
[31:04] | Well, something was taken from Denise. | 丹妮斯就有东西被拿走了 |
[31:06] | Pineal gland. | 她的松果体 |
[31:09] | Her pineal gland? | 她的松果体 |
[31:14] | That’s right in the center of the brain. | 这个器官在脑子的正中间 |
[31:16] | Was anything missing from Mazzara’s brain? | 那马扎拉的脑子里有少什么器官吗 |
[31:23] | The report doesn’t say. | 尸检报告里没写 |
[31:28] | But there’s one way to know for sure. | 但有个办法可以查出来 |
[31:44] | We can’t let him get through. | 我们不能让他出来 |
[31:57] | Guys, he’s breaking through. | 大家 他要出来了 |
[32:21] | Okay. We’re leaving right now. | 不行 我们现在就得走了 |
[32:30] | Stop! | 等等 |
[32:35] | Go back inside? | 再回去吗 |
[32:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:40] | Now. | 快 |
[32:53] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[32:58] | The coroner found damage | 验尸官在马扎拉的 |
[32:59] | to both of Mazzara’s cerebral hemispheres, | 两个脑半球都发现了损伤 |
[33:01] | but assumed that it was sustained from the wound. | 但这应该是咬伤造成的 |
[33:09] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:25] | Mazzara’s pineal gland is missing. | 马扎拉的松果体也不见了 |
[33:40] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[33:46] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[33:53] | Shoot him, Parrish. | 开枪 帕里什 |
[33:54] | Everyone down, now. | 快趴下 快 |
[34:15] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[34:23] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[35:10] | We know this looks bad. | 我们知道这看着很糟 |
[35:11] | It doesn’t look bad, Scott. It is bad. | 不是看着很糟 斯科特 就是很糟 |
[35:15] | You broke into a nursing home, you harassed a dementia patient, | 你闯进养老院 骚扰痴呆病人 |
[35:17] | and you beat up a nurse. | 还殴打了一名护士 |
[35:19] | This could affect the rest of your lives. | 这都够你赔上后半辈子了 |
[35:21] | Especially you, Malia. | 尤其是你 玛丽亚 |
[35:23] | They’re talking felony assault. | 他们现在说的可是重伤罪 |
[35:25] | I didn’t beat him up. I could have. But I chose not to. | 我没打他 本来可以打的 但我没动手 |
[35:29] | That’s an improvement. | 这算进步了 |
[35:32] | By some miracle the nurse decided to drop the charges. | 天降奇迹那个护士决定不告他们了 |
[35:36] | They’re free to go. | 他们可以走了 |
[35:39] | Just because you’re not going to jail, | 虽然你没有进监狱 |
[35:41] | doesn’t mean you’re not grounded for eternity. | 但你还是被永远禁足了 |
[35:46] | You’ve had a long day, Sheriff. You ready? | 你今天辛苦了 警长 准备好了吗 |
[35:50] | All I want is for this day to end. | 我只想让今天快点结束 |
[35:53] | Well, let me take you away from all this. | 让我带你远离这些 |
[35:55] | Crime, mayhem, those kids. | 远离犯罪 骚乱和那些孩子 |
[35:59] | Those kids did a dumb thing. | 那些孩子做了蠢事 |
[36:01] | But their heart’s in the right place. | 但他们都有颗善良的心 |
[36:05] | You ever have second thoughts? | 你曾经疑惑过吗 |
[36:07] | Us not having kids? | 我们没孩子的事 |
[36:11] | Not once. | 不曾 |
[36:18] | – Let’s get out of here. – All right. | -我们走吧 -好 |
[36:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:25] | You said to find a safe place. | 你说找个安全的地方 |
[36:28] | So we brought the party here. | 所以我们来这里办派对 |
[36:29] | Who said to throw a party at all? | 谁说过要办派对呢 |
[36:31] | At least we saved Gwen. | 至少我们救了格温 |
[36:36] | But you saw one of the Ghost Riders. | 但你看见了其中一个恶灵骑士 |
[36:39] | Corey made him visible so we could fight him. | 科里把他变成可见 我们才能跟他打 |
[36:41] | All right, but doesn’t the book say that | 但书上不是说 |
[36:42] | if you see the Wild Hunt you’ll be taken too? | 看见荒野猎人也会被带走吗 |
[36:46] | Everyone at the party saw him. | 派对里的人都看见他了 |
[36:51] | Does that mean that… | 是不是表示 |
[36:52] | They’re all gonna be taken. | 他们都会被带走 |
[36:57] | I should have been here. | 我应该待在这里的 |
[37:12] | Looks like a hell of a party. | 看来派对很”精彩” |
[37:16] | Hopefully I can get it all cleaned before my mom comes home. | 希望我能在我妈回来前打扫干净 |
[37:19] | I’ll help. | 我帮你 |
[37:23] | Hey, Sheriff. | 警长 |
[37:26] | We never should have gone there to see your father. | 我们不该去那里看你父亲 |
[37:29] | No, no, it’s… it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[37:33] | I should have been clearer about who he is. | 我应该更清楚他的为人 |
[37:36] | And maybe a part of me just didn’t want to have to, um, admit it. | 也许只是我心里有点不愿承认 |
[37:47] | This is my dad, Scott. | 这就是我父亲 斯科特 |
[37:50] | He pushed me through a glass table going after my mom. | 他追打我母亲时把我推向玻璃桌 |
[37:55] | There’s still tiny pieces of glass in there. | 这里头还有一些玻璃碎片 |
[37:58] | The doctor told my mother that | 医生告诉我母亲 |
[38:00] | they’d probably be in there for the rest of my life, | 这些碎片可能永远都无法取出 |
[38:01] | workin’ their way out. | 一直刺着我 |
[38:08] | Small price to pay to keep him away from her. | 让他远离她我付出的小代价 |
[38:12] | That time. | 在那个时候 |
[38:19] | You know, something you said has just been bugging me all day. | 你说的话困扰了我一整天 |
[38:23] | Somethin’ about memories. | 关于记忆的 |
[38:27] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[38:28] | Have you ever had a dream | 你有做过 |
[38:31] | that’s, that’s so real | 非常真实的梦吗 |
[38:34] | that you thought it was a memory? | 让人以为是记忆的那种 |
[38:38] | Okay, in this dream, I’m lying in bed with Claudia. | 在梦里 我跟克劳迪娅躺在床上 |
[38:43] | It’s a couple of weeks before we graduate from college | 过几周我们就要大学毕业了 |
[38:47] | and we’re talking about | 我们在谈论 |
[38:48] | the future and kids and what we’ll call them. | 未来和孩子 给孩子起什么名 |
[38:53] | And I tell her that if we have a son, | 我告诉她我如果有个儿子 |
[38:56] | I want to name him after her father. | 我要用她父亲的名字给他起名 |
[39:00] | And she laughs at me and she says, | 然后她笑我 对我说 |
[39:02] | “Why would you want to | “你为什么要 |
[39:03] | saddle some poor kid with a name like that?” | 让可怜的孩子背负那样的名字” |
[39:08] | And I told her, | 然后我告诉她 |
[39:12] | “Because he’s a great father, | “因为他是个伟大的父亲 |
[39:16] | kind of father I wish I had, | 是我想要的那种父亲 |
[39:20] | the kind I… I hoped to be.” | 我希望我会成为那样的父亲” |
[39:25] | At that point in the dream | 这时在梦里 |
[39:27] | she smiles, kisses me, | 她对我微笑 她吻我 |
[39:32] | and says, “Okay, we’ll name him that, | 然后说”好吧 就依你吧 |
[39:38] | but it won’t matter. | 反正不重要 |
[39:41] | he’ll just be called Stiles anyway.” | 总之他会叫斯泰尔斯” |
[39:48] | It’s the size of a pea. | 只有豌豆的大小 |
[39:52] | Why kill for it? | 为什么为了它而杀人 |
[39:53] | The pineal gland is believed to be the seat of the soul. | 松果体被认为是灵魂的存储处 |
[39:57] | A conduit to express our souls through physical actions. | 是灵魂传导身体运动的腺体 |
[40:01] | So someone or something | 那么人类或东西 |
[40:03] | is biting open heads to what? Steal souls? | 咬开大脑为了什么 偷取灵魂吗 |
[40:06] | Looks that way. | 看起来是 |
[40:09] | But the real question is why? | 重要的是为什么 |