时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | We’re looking for somebody named Stiles. | 我们在找一个叫斯泰尔斯的人 |
[00:04] | You went by that name in the army, right? | 你在军队里用过这个名字 对吗 |
[00:07] | He’s called a ghost rider. | 他叫恶灵骑士 |
[00:08] | They take people, and erase your memories. You’re next. | 他们将人带走 抹去你的记忆 下一个就是你 |
[00:12] | Someone is biting open heads. | 有人在咬开别人的大脑 |
[00:15] | The real question is, “Why?” | 重要的是为什么 |
[01:02] | You might want to think twice | 劝你多考虑一下 |
[01:03] | before you sneak up on a man holding a loaded M-24. | 再去跟踪拿着M24狙击步枪还上了膛的人 |
[01:06] | I wasn’t sneaking up on you. I was catching up with you. | 我没有跟踪你 我是在追赶你 |
[01:10] | I know. I heard you a mile back. | 我知道 一公里开外就听到了 |
[01:13] | I found a low branch with my face. | 我的脸撞到了一根树枝 |
[01:17] | How do you even see anything out here? | 外面这么黑 你怎么看得到 |
[01:19] | Practice. | 我练过 |
[01:20] | – Okay. – What are you doing, Melissa? | -好吧 -你怎么会来这里 梅丽莎 |
[01:24] | I thought maybe you could use some backup. | 我觉得你可能需要后援 |
[01:28] | Which way? | 怎么走 |
[01:34] | You can leave me out here alone | 你可以留我一个人在这里 |
[01:35] | with a stun gun and a box of band-aids, | 毕竟我只带了电击枪和一盒创可贴 |
[01:38] | or we can just keep going. | 或者你可以带我一起 |
[01:41] | It’s up to you. | 你选吧 |
[01:56] | You’re probably wondering why I’m out here | 你大概在想 我何必要跑出来 |
[02:00] | when I could be nestled at home reading a book. | 我明明可以窝在家里看书 |
[02:02] | And that’s because I’m sick of seeing people that I care about | 因为我不想再看到我在乎的人 |
[02:06] | wheeled past the nurses’ station on a gurney. | 躺在轮床上被推进医院 |
[02:11] | All of you are out here, risking your lives, | 你们都冒着生命危险 出来查案 |
[02:14] | and it’s about time that I do something too. | 所以我也应该出一份力 |
[02:20] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[02:20] | when tracking homicidal supernaturals, | 在寻找嗜血超自然生物的时候 |
[02:23] | it’s best to be quiet. | 最好保持安静 |
[02:29] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好的 |
[02:40] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[02:43] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[03:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[03:20] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[03:23] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事了 你不会有事 |
[03:40] | How long could she survive like that? | 她这样能撑多久 |
[03:41] | One, maybe two minutes. | 一两分钟吧 |
[03:44] | It’s still here. | 那家伙还在 |
[03:48] | Exactly how much training have you had for a situation like this? | 你为这种情况练过多长时间 |
[03:50] | Remember the part about being quiet? | 记得我说要安静吗 |
[03:51] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[04:01] | – It’s a werewolf? – Werecoyote. | -是狼人吗 -是野狼人 |
[04:04] | – Malia? – And she’s coming right at us. | -玛丽亚吗 -她朝我们冲过来了 |
[04:07] | Oh. You’re not gonna shoot her, are you? | 你不是要开枪打死她吧 |
[04:08] | No, I’m going to wing her. | 不会 只是让她摔倒 |
[05:10] | That’s how he got in? | 他就是这么进来的吗 |
[05:12] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[05:13] | It’s a point of impact from a lightning strike. | 是闪电击中留下的痕迹 |
[05:15] | Usually you’d find charred spots like that | 一般发生过雷暴之后 |
[05:17] | on the ground after a violent thunderstorm. | 地上就会出现这种烧焦的纹理 |
[05:22] | That’s how the Ghost Rider got in. He rode lightning. | 恶灵骑士就是驱雷策电而来 |
[05:25] | If they can use lightning to get past the mountain ash… | 如果他们能利用闪电通过花楸灰… |
[05:28] | No place is safe. | 哪里都不安全了 |
[05:29] | What about the others? It’s my fault they’re marked. | 其他人怎么办 我害他们被标记了 |
[05:32] | We’ll find a way to protect them. | 我们会找到办法保护他们的 |
[05:37] | All of them. | 保护所有人 |
[05:46] | Keep her still. | 别让她乱动 |
[05:51] | The morgue? I’m not dead yet. | 停尸房吗 我还没死呢 |
[05:54] | You’re a werecoyote. It’s private down here, | 你是一只野狼 这里没人会来 |
[05:56] | and this is going to hurt. | 这个手术会很疼 |
[05:58] | Try not to roar. | 忍着别大吼 |
[06:02] | You got anything for the pain? | 你有止疼的东西吗 |
[06:03] | No, I can take it. | 不 我能忍住 |
[06:04] | It’s for me. | 我忍不住 |
[06:07] | What were you doing in the woods? | 你在森林里做什么 |
[06:09] | Running. | 跑 |
[06:10] | At 2:00 a.m.? | 凌晨两点吗 |
[06:12] | Coyotes are nocturnal. | 野狼是夜行动物 |
[06:13] | I heard screams. Like someone-being-murdered type screams. | 我听到了尖叫声 好像有人被谋杀了 |
[06:17] | Did you see anything? Catch a scent? | 你看到什么了吗 闻到什么气味了吗 |
[06:19] | Just blood. | 只有血腥味 |
[06:21] | And that’s all I remember until someone shot me! | 我只记得这些 然后我就被人打了一枪 |
[06:23] | You were about to tear us apart. | 你当时会将我们撕碎 |
[06:25] | It’s not her fault. When a coyote smells a fresh kill, | 不是她的错 一旦野狼闻到新鲜血腥味 |
[06:28] | its senses are overcome. The blood drives it crazy. | 它会失去理智 血腥味会让它发狂 |
[06:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:33] | It’s pretty deep. I’m trying not to damage… | 有点深 我努力不伤到… |
[06:49] | Here’s your bullet back. | 子弹还给你 |
[07:29] | You don’t have to follow me around everywhere. | 你没必要到哪都跟着我 |
[07:31] | I’m just trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你的安全 |
[07:34] | What? You’re gonna sit through all my classes? | 什么 那你打算跟着我上每一堂课吗 |
[07:35] | And what about after school? What about all night? | 那放学怎么办 晚上怎么办 |
[07:39] | Wherever you go, I’ll be there. | 无论你去哪 我都跟着你 |
[07:46] | I’ll just stay here. | 我在外面等你 |
[07:55] | “The k-index quantifies disturbances | “K指数的数值会随着 |
[07:57] | in the horizontal component of earth’s magnetic field.” | 地球磁场水平分力的改变而变化” |
[08:07] | What’s a “K-index?” | K指数是什么 |
[08:08] | It’s a scale that meteorologists | 是气象学家 |
[08:10] | use to measure thunderstorm activity. | 用来衡量雷暴活动的等级 |
[08:12] | So, a k-index value less than 20 means no activity, | K指数在20以下意味着没有雷暴活动 |
[08:15] | and above 35 is severe. | 35以上则意味着强雷暴 |
[08:17] | Well, how bad’s “Severe?” | “强”是有多严重 |
[08:18] | Well, your average storm has about 1,000 lightning strikes. | 强风暴平均会包含一千道闪电左右 |
[08:21] | In the past three months, | 在过去三个月里 |
[08:23] | the average storm in Beacon Hills had 5,000. | 比肯山的风暴中平均达到了五千道闪电 |
[08:26] | And what’s it reading now? | 现在指数是多少 |
[08:29] | Uh, 14. We’re clear. | 14 我们很安全 |
[08:32] | Okay, so if a spike in the K-index means more lightning, | 好吧 如果K指数增高就意味着有闪电 |
[08:37] | – then we can tell if they’re coming. – Yeah. | -那我们可以监测他们的活动 -没错 |
[08:40] | – This is good. – Yeah. | -这是好消息 -没错 |
[08:47] | Actually… this is really bad. | 其实这是坏消息 |
[08:56] | It’s a relic. | 这是遗留物 |
[08:58] | What’s a relic? | 什么是遗留物 |
[08:59] | An object with a fixed association to the past. | 与过去有固定联系的物体 |
[09:02] | Jake’s ID was left behind after he was taken. | 杰克被带走后留下了学生卡 |
[09:04] | And Gwen found her sister’s bracelet on her bedroom floor. | 格温在妹妹的卧室发现了手链 |
[09:07] | How can someone be erased, and still leave something behind? | 为什么人被抹掉了 却遗留了东西 |
[09:09] | A conservation of mass. | 质量守恒 |
[09:12] | The total mass of any isolated system remains constant. | 每个封闭系统的物质总量总是恒定不变 |
[09:17] | So, even the ghost riders have a weakness. | 所以恶灵骑士也有弱点 |
[09:19] | A relic would be proof that Stiles existed. | 遗留物是斯泰尔斯存在的证据 |
[09:23] | And maybe we can bring him back. | 我们也许能把他找回来 |
[09:27] | – We need to hide them. – We need to fight them. | -我们把他们藏起来 -我们跟他们打 |
[09:28] | We need to hide them. | 我们得把他们藏起来 |
[09:30] | – Who’s “Them?” – The ghost riders. | -他们是谁 -恶灵骑士 |
[09:32] | – The kids at the party. – Got it. | -参加派对的同学们 -明白 |
[09:35] | We could get a lightning rod. | 我们可以弄一根避雷针 |
[09:37] | Attract the ghost riders and catch them off guard. | 引诱恶灵骑士 然后杀他们个措手不及 |
[09:38] | But since everyone from the party is in danger, | 既然派对上的人都有危险 |
[09:40] | all we need to do is find a safe place | 我们只需要找个安全的地方 |
[09:42] | to hide them until the storm passes. | 让他们躲起来 等待风暴过去 |
[09:43] | The ghost riders ride the lightning. Nowhere is safe. | 恶灵骑士驱雷策电 哪里都不安全 |
[09:46] | It is, if we’re underground. | 躲在地下就安全 |
[09:48] | The earth can ground the lightning’s electrical charge. | 土壤能够接收闪电中的所有电荷 |
[09:50] | Everyone would be safe. | 大家都会安全 |
[09:52] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们这么办 |
[09:57] | We take everyone into the Argent bunker. It’s underground. | 带大家去阿金斯地堡 在地下 |
[09:59] | It’s lined with mountain ash. | 还有花楸灰保护 |
[10:00] | We stopped the Ghost Riders last night. We can do it again. | 我们昨晚阻止了恶灵骑士 下次也能阻止 |
[10:03] | You didn’t stop them. They just retreated. We don’t know why. | 你没有阻止他们 他们只是莫名其妙撤退了 |
[10:13] | Okay. | 行 |
[10:15] | How do we get everyone inside the bunker? | 我们怎么带大家躲进地堡 |
[10:20] | – Is this a joke? – No. | -你们在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[10:22] | And you got to take this seriously. | 你得认真考虑 |
[10:24] | Once we’re all in the bunker, we’ll be fine. | 我们躲进地堡就安全了 |
[10:25] | I’m not gonna miss the first game of the year | 我不要错过今年的第一场比赛 |
[10:27] | so that you can make captain. | 让你趁机当队长 |
[10:29] | They’re a supernatural forces of nature | 他们是超自然生物 |
[10:30] | coming to erase your soul. | 会抹除你的灵魂 |
[10:32] | It was a man in a hat with a gun. | 不过是个戴帽子的枪手 |
[10:35] | And he’s coming back to shoot you in the head. | 而他会回来爆你的头 |
[10:44] | You want to search my house? | 你想搜我的房子 |
[10:46] | People are leaving things behind. So if Stiles left anything… | 人们会遗留物品 如果斯泰尔斯遗留了什么… |
[10:50] | Why, why would it be there? | 可为什么会在这里 |
[10:52] | You can’t just erase people. They leave things behind. | 他们无法完全抹除一个人 会遗留物品 |
[11:04] | I couldn’t sleep last night. | 我昨晚睡不着 |
[11:05] | So, um, I got up, figured I’d do some paperwork. | 所以我起来 觉得可以做些文书工作 |
[11:11] | The files were in the back of my car. So, I, I go to the garage, | 文件在车后座上 所以我去了车库 |
[11:14] | and some junk has fallen off a shelf and I, | 然后有些废品从架子上掉下来 |
[11:17] | I stubbed my toe on an old baseball bat. | 我被一个旧棒球棍砸到了脚趾 |
[11:23] | Without thinking I yelled a name… | 我不自觉地叫出了一个名字… |
[11:28] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[11:32] | Why are we underground? | 我们为什么要来地下 |
[11:34] | This is the way to the bunker. | 这是通往地堡的路 |
[11:35] | You guys have a bunker? Who are you people? | 你们竟然有地堡 你们到底是什么人 |
[11:38] | We’re the people who know things about the things | 我们知道很多事情 |
[11:40] | that most people don’t know about. | 一些别人都不知道的事情 |
[11:42] | What? | 什么 |
[11:43] | Just keep moving. | 继续走 |
[11:49] | Liam… where’s Gwen? | 利亚姆 格温在哪里 |
[12:12] | I wouldn’t touch that. | 建议你不要乱碰 |
[12:18] | – What’s all this for? – Your protection. | -这些都是做什么的 -保护你的 |
[12:28] | Hey, we’re missing three, plus Gwen. | 加上格温还有三个人没来 |
[12:31] | 皮尔斯 富勒 多恩 奥卡福 弗洛里斯 加拉赫 斯坦巴克 麦基 | |
[12:38] | They were all lacrosse players. | 他们都是曲棍球队员 |
[12:40] | They were at the party, so they know what’s coming. | 他们都在聚会上 知道要面对的是什么 |
[12:41] | People see what they want to see. | 人们只会看到他们想看到的事物 |
[12:43] | Guys, we’re running out of time. | 伙计们 我们没时间了 |
[12:46] | Scott, we have to get them. | 斯科特 我们得去找他们 |
[12:48] | I’ll go. The rest of you stay here. | 我去吧 你们留在这里 |
[12:51] | We couldn’t fight off one Ghost Rider. | 我们连一个恶灵骑士都打不过 |
[12:52] | Who knows how many are gonna be there tonight? | 谁知道今晚会有多少个恶灵骑士 |
[12:55] | We’re going with you. | 我们和你一起去 |
[12:56] | -你被标记了 -我也一样 | |
[12:57] | Yeah, me too, but at least I can see them coming. | 我也是 但是至少我能看见他们 |
[13:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:11] | But if you see them coming… run. | 如果看到了他们 就快跑 |
[13:32] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么要我帮忙吗 |
[13:34] | No. | 没有 |
[13:37] | But thank you, Mrs. Stilinski. | 但是谢谢你 斯蒂林斯夫人 |
[13:39] | Well, good luck. I’ll leave you to it. | 祝你好运 我先离开了 |
[14:49] | You didn’t see it, did you? | 你看不见 是吧 |
[14:52] | See what? | 看见什么 |
[14:53] | It’s right in front of your face. | 就在你面前 |
[15:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:17] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[15:23] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. | 很抱歉 我不该那样做 |
[15:24] | I think that’s something we can agree on. | 没错 你确实不该 |
[15:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你前来 |
[15:43] | – You need my help? – I need a babysitter. | -要我帮忙吗 -我需要一个保姆 |
[15:47] | I’m not the babysitting type. Coyotes eat their young. | 我不适合当保姆 野狼会吃自己的幼崽 |
[15:50] | You could’ve killed me last night. | 昨晚你完全有可能杀死我 |
[15:53] | Or worse, Melissa. | 或者更糟 杀死麦丽莎 |
[15:58] | But I can help you. | 但是我能帮助你 |
[16:01] | Aren’t you the one who shot me? | 难道不是你打伤我的吗 |
[16:03] | I come from a family of hunters. | 我来自猎人之家 |
[16:05] | It’s our job to deal with situations that an ordinary person… | 我们的职责就是处理普通人… |
[16:08] | Job stress? | 你是有工作压力吗 |
[16:11] | You know that bloodlust you felt? | 你体内那股嗜血的冲动 |
[16:14] | Oh, I’ve seen that look before. | 我见过那种表情 |
[16:16] | When I was your age, | 我在你这么大时 |
[16:17] | I saw someone lose control and slaughter an innocent. | 曾目睹一个人失控 杀了无辜的人 |
[16:22] | And I did nothing. | 而我却袖手旁观 |
[16:24] | – I’m not that werewolf. – No, it wasn’t a werewolf. | -我不是那个狼人 -不 不是狼人 |
[16:28] | It was a hunter. | 是个猎人 |
[16:31] | And she made excuses. | 她总会编造借口 |
[16:33] | Made a very convincing case that lethal force was necessary. | 总说当时别无选择 只能痛下杀手 |
[16:37] | But it wasn’t. And if I had done something that night, | 其实不是 如果那晚我没有袖手旁观 |
[16:43] | then maybe my sister wouldn’t be the monster that she is today. | 或许我妹妹就不会变成如今这个怪物 |
[16:47] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[16:53] | Animals lose control. | 动物会失控 |
[16:55] | You’re not just an animal, Malia. You’re also a human. | 你并不仅仅是动物 玛丽亚 你还是人 |
[16:59] | You stay that way by getting involved. | 想保持人性就要与人多接触 |
[17:10] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[17:11] | I asked her to come. | 我叫她来的 |
[17:12] | And I asked you not to touch anything else. | 而且我也说了 你别乱碰其他东西 |
[17:16] | Look, how much longer do we have to be down here? | 我们还要在这下面待多久 |
[17:18] | As long as it takes. | 待到危险过去 |
[17:22] | Okay, I’ll stay. | 好了 我留下 |
[17:24] | You’ve shot enough people for one day. | 你今天枪击的人够多了 |
[17:33] | I’m not waiting in a bunker to get taken. | 我不想在地堡里干等着被带走 |
[17:35] | You have no idea what you’re up against. | 你根本不了解自己的对手 |
[17:38] | Last night, it took all of us to stop one of them. | 昨晚我们合力才阻止了其中一个 |
[17:41] | If you go out there, they’ll take you too. | 如果你出去 他们也会把你带走 |
[17:44] | They’ll find me wherever I am. Just like Phoebe. | 我去哪里他们都会找到我 就像菲比 |
[17:48] | I’m sorry we couldn’t protect her. | 抱歉 我们没能保护她 |
[17:50] | But we can protect you. | 但我们能保护你 |
[17:54] | Don’t worry. When it happens, you won’t remember me. | 别担心 就算我出事 你们也不会记得 |
[17:58] | It doesn’t have to happen. | 可是不必这样的 |
[18:04] | You want them to take you. | 你想被他们带走 |
[18:11] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[18:12] | Convince Okafur, Steinbach, | 说服奥卡福 斯坦巴克 |
[18:14] | and Wallace that playing tonight is a bad idea. | 还有华莱士 今天不宜比赛 |
[18:19] | You’ve read everything there is to know on the Ghost Riders. | 你读过了恶灵骑士的所有资料 |
[18:21] | – Yeah. – And you’re the only one of us | -没错 -你也是我们当中 |
[18:22] | who’s figured anything out. | 脑子最聪明的一个 |
[18:23] | Have you come across anything that could stop them? | 你有能阻止他们的办法吗 |
[18:26] | Not yet. But I can try. | 还没 但我可以试试 |
[18:29] | Do that. | 试试吧 |
[18:34] | I can do this. I can do this. | 我可以的 我可以的 |
[18:39] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[18:47] | You’re late, Mccall! Why aren’t you people dressed? | 你迟到了 麦高 怎么都不穿训练服 |
[18:50] | Get your asses moving. | 快给老子换衣服 |
[18:52] | Everyone on the field! | 全部上球场 |
[18:54] | Hustle! Hustle! Hustle! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[19:00] | We’ll never get them back into the bunker now. | 我们现在没法让他们再躲进地堡 |
[19:02] | Get dressed. | 换衣服吧 |
[19:06] | Because there’s only one way to keep them safe. | 因为只有一个办法能保护他们 |
[19:10] | Play the game. | 就是参加比赛 |
[19:19] | Were you tearing Claudia Stilinski’s wallpaper off her wall? | 你撕掉了克劳迪娅·斯蒂林斯的墙纸吗 |
[19:23] | No. | 没 |
[19:26] | Maybe. Yes. | 或许吧 |
[19:28] | She’s worried about your mental health. | 她很担心你的精神健康 |
[19:31] | I saw someone in the hallway. | 我在走廊里看到一个人 |
[19:33] | Someone Mrs. Stilinski didn’t see. | 斯蒂林斯伯母没看见那人 |
[19:35] | Well, if Claudia is not seeing ghosts, | 克劳迪娅没看到鬼魂 |
[19:37] | maybe it’s because she’s not a banshee. | 或许是因为她不是报丧女妖 |
[19:39] | I think he was trying to help me | 我觉得他是想帮我 |
[19:39] | find something Stiles left behind. A relic. | 帮我找斯泰尔斯的遗留物 |
[19:44] | – Did you? – No. | -那你找到了吗 -没 |
[19:46] | Mrs. Stilinski asked me to leave before I could find anything. | 我还没找到就被斯蒂林斯夫人赶走了 |
[19:48] | Probably because you were tearing her wallpaper. | 可能是因为你在撕她的墙纸 |
[19:55] | Oh, honey. | 宝贝 |
[19:59] | I’ve known Claudia since high school. I trust her. | 我高中就认识克劳迪娅了 我相信她 |
[20:08] | Do you know what a confirmation bias is? | 你知道什么叫”确认倾向”吗 |
[20:10] | The tendency to interpret information in a way | 人们会倾向于把接收到的新信息 |
[20:12] | that confirms an existing preconception. | 按照自己想要的方式去解读 |
[20:14] | Yes. It’s a biased perspective. | 对 你的想法有偏见 |
[20:17] | You’re looking for proof | 你在为已经相信的事 |
[20:18] | to support what you already believe is true. | 寻找支撑其存在的证据 |
[20:21] | Because you want it to be true. | 因为你希望这件事是真的 |
[20:26] | Stiles is real. I know it. | 斯泰尔斯是存在的 我知道 |
[20:31] | But do you believe there’s a possibility he’s not? | 但你是否相信他有可能不存在 |
[20:40] | Okay. Tell me everything you know. | 好 告诉我你知道的一切 |
[20:45] | I’ll be your unbiased perspective. | 我来为你提供另一种判断 |
[21:00] | I’ll take Steinbach and Wallace. | 我盯着斯坦巴克和华莱士 |
[21:01] | You take Gwen. | 你盯着格温 |
[21:04] | You’re on Okafur. | 你盯着奥卡福 |
[21:06] | What if I see Ghost Riders? | 要是看到恶灵骑士怎么办 |
[21:08] | Yell. | 大叫 |
[21:09] | Then get ready to fight. | 然后准备战斗 |
[21:17] | Find your own space. | 你能不能别挡道 |
[21:31] | You wanna back off? | 你能闪开点吗 |
[21:42] | Go, Liam, go! | 上 利亚姆 上 |
[21:47] | Come on, man. | 拜托 哥们 |
[21:48] | There’s no Ghosts out here, Mccall. | 这里又没恶灵 麦高 |
[21:57] | What are you doing out there? | 你们都在干什么 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna kill the three of you. | 我非宰了你们仨不可 |
[22:05] | Do these guys ever practice? | 这些人到底训练过吗 |
[22:07] | Not enough. | 练得不够 |
[22:10] | It’s just first period. | 第一节刚结束 |
[22:12] | They could still win. | 他们还有机会赢 |
[22:21] | How do you know that they can’t get in and shoot all of us? | 你们怎么知道他们不会冲进来杀了我们 |
[22:25] | I’ll never graduate. | 我毕不了业了 |
[22:27] | I’ll never do anything. This is it! | 我将一事无成 完蛋了 |
[22:30] | Give me the stun gun. | 给我电枪 |
[22:31] | Can you think of a better, less-seizure inducing way? | 你能想到不让人抽搐的其他办法吗 |
[22:33] | Don’t any of you get it? We are never leaving this place. | 你们还不明白吗 我们永远无法离开这里 |
[22:38] | Jayden. | 杰登 |
[22:40] | It’s okay. Before they get in here, they got to go through us. | 没事的 他们想进来得过我们这关 |
[22:43] | What if that’s not enough. | 那如果过了你们这关呢 |
[22:44] | No one is getting through that door. | 没人会通过那扇门 |
[23:05] | Nathan’s missing. | 内森不见了 |
[23:13] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[23:22] | Yes. Yes. Yes. | 没错 没错 |
[23:30] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[23:32] | Wrong team. | 你搞错队伍了 |
[23:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:00] | Yes, Dunbar! That’s the kind of passion I want to see. | 干得好 邓巴 这才是我想看到的激情 |
[24:05] | Unleash hell! | 火力全开 |
[24:07] | What’s gotten into everyone? | 大家都怎么了 |
[24:19] | What if it’s the Wild Hunt? | 会不会是荒野猎人 |
[24:20] | What if it’s affecting everyone? | 是不是他们在影响大家 |
[24:41] | It’s Parrish. He’s the reason the Ghost Rider left the party. | 帕里什 他是恶灵骑士离开聚会的原因 |
[24:45] | – Parrish? – Call on your sister. | -帕里什 -给你姐姐打电话 |
[24:46] | Tell her we need to meet Parrish at the school right now. | 让她叫帕里什赶紧来学校 |
[24:50] | What about Gwen? What about the other players? | 格温怎么办 其他队员呢 |
[24:52] | We have to keep them safe. | 我们得保护他们 |
[24:53] | Parrish could keep everyone safe. | 帕里什能保护所有人 |
[25:07] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[25:09] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[25:12] | I see ’em! | 我看到他们了 |
[25:21] | What happens if he gets out? | 他出去了会怎么样 |
[25:22] | He’ll break the seal. | 他会打破封印 |
[25:27] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:43] | Oh, come on, Ref! This is barely a thunderstorm! | 拜托 裁判 一场暴风雨而已 |
[25:53] | Okay. We’ve got all three, right? | 三个都在这里 对吧 |
[25:56] | Scott, there were four. | 斯科特 总共四个 |
[26:38] | Why did you call me? | 为什么要我来 |
[26:39] | The Ghost Riders are afraid of you. | 恶灵骑士害怕你 |
[26:41] | What? How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[26:42] | You’re the reason he left Gwen. | 他们没带走格温就是因为你 |
[26:45] | You can stop them. | 你能阻止他们 |
[26:47] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[26:51] | The other you. | 另一个你 |
[26:57] | You were good back there with Jayden. | 你说服杰登做得很好 |
[26:59] | Thanks. I still want to kill Nathan. | 多谢 但我还是想杀了内森 |
[27:01] | At this point, so do I. Which way? | 现在我也有同感 在哪边 |
[27:03] | This way. | 这边 |
[27:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:45] | Oh, my god! They’re real! | 天啊 他们真的存在 |
[27:47] | We got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[27:48] | – Stay together. We’ll protect you. – How? | -靠近点 我们会保护你 -怎么保护 |
[27:57] | Run! | 跑 |
[28:05] | Stay close! | 靠近点 |
[29:12] | I can still see them! | 我还能看到他们 |
[29:27] | Liam! | 利亚姆 |
[29:47] | We can’t stop ’em! | 我们阻止不了他们 |
[29:48] | Protect Gwen! | 保护格温 |
[29:53] | You want what? | 你们想要什么 |
[29:57] | You want what? | 你们想要什么 |
[29:58] | Claudia’s medical records. Just for a minute. | 克劳迪娅的医疗记录 就看一下 |
[29:59] | We know it’s a lot to ask. | 我们知道这有些过分 |
[30:01] | It’s up there. It’s way up there. | 确实很过分 非常过分 |
[30:04] | As the more recently enlightened of the two of us, just trust me. | 我知道最近发生了很多 相信我 |
[30:07] | There are lives at stake. | 人命关天 |
[30:09] | Letting the two of you look at private medical records is completely | 让你们俩看私人医疗记录 |
[30:11] | and utterly against hospital regulations. | 完全违反医院规定 |
[30:15] | So, we better make this fast. | 所以我们得动作快点 |
[30:23] | You lost it? | 跟丢了 |
[30:24] | No. I don’t know. Maybe. It’s like he was right here. | 没 大概吧 感觉他就在这里 |
[30:29] | – But no Nathan. – He’s still here. I know it. | -但内森确实不在 -他在 我感觉得到 |
[30:49] | Nathan, I know you’re there. | 内森 我知道你在那边 |
[30:55] | – How? – Stay put. We’re coming to get you. | -你怎么知道 -待着别动 我们来找你 |
[30:58] | No, you’re not. | 不 你们别过来 |
[31:01] | He’s moving. You need to stop running. | 他要跑 你别跑了 |
[31:03] | You’re gonna lead them right to us! | 你这样会把他们引来的 |
[31:08] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[31:13] | – Shoot him. – Did you listen to my story? | -开枪打他 -我之前说的你都没听吗 |
[31:15] | Just clip him. You clipped me. | 打断腿就行 之前你也打伤了我 |
[31:18] | You healed. Come on. We’re wasting time. | 但你能自愈 走吧 别浪费时间了 |
[31:48] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[33:11] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[33:16] | No! | 不 |
[33:23] | No! | 不 |
[33:41] | Nathan! Nathan! | 内森 内森 |
[33:43] | We can keep you safe! | 我们能保护你 |
[33:45] | Bull. I’m out of here. | 我不信 我要出去 |
[34:53] | Sorry, guys. According to her medical records, | 抱歉 根据她的医疗记录 |
[34:55] | Claudia never had children. | 克劳迪娅没生过孩子 |
[35:01] | Well, but she had… | 可是她有… |
[35:02] | Frontotemporal dementia. There must be a mistake. | 额颞叶痴呆 肯定是哪里出错了 |
[35:06] | How long ago? She seems fine now. | 什么时候的事 她看着挺健康 |
[35:08] | Ten years? I’m surprised she’s still alive, honestly. | 十年前 说实话 我很惊讶她现在还活着 |
[35:12] | 孩子 0 病情 额颞叶痴呆 手术 2 | |
[35:13] | It’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[35:24] | Everyone from the bunker has been taken. | 地堡里的人都被带走了 |
[35:25] | Everyone? How? | 全部吗 怎么会 |
[35:29] | It doesn’t matter how. | 已经不重要了 |
[35:30] | Malia is at the hospital. | 玛丽亚在医院 |
[35:31] | Argent’s been hurt. My mom’s with them. | 阿金斯受伤了 我妈陪着他们 |
[35:34] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[35:38] | – Tonight… – No. Hey, it’s not your fault. | –今晚… –别 今晚不怪你 |
[35:43] | It’s mine. We should have done both. | 怪我 我们应该做两手准备 |
[35:46] | Defend the bunker and use a lightning rod. | 保护地堡 还要用上避雷针 |
[35:50] | It would’ve given us a better chance. | 可能会让我们更有胜算 |
[36:00] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:06] | No. | 不好 |
[36:12] | There he is. Look at that. | 他来了 看看他 |
[36:15] | The humility. The grace. | 这么谦逊 这么优雅 |
[36:18] | Sure, that wasn’t lacrosse we played out there tonight. | 你们今晚打的不是长曲棍球 |
[36:23] | That was la-crap! | 打的是垃圾 |
[36:26] | But you… | 而你… |
[36:27] | you stayed on the field | 在这些废物躲起来时 |
[36:29] | while the rest of these losers ran inside. | 坚持留在了场上 |
[36:33] | Coach, we lost. We lost everything. | 教练 我们输了 输得一塌糊涂 |
[36:39] | Listen to the despair. | 听听这绝望的声音 |
[36:41] | The rage simmering underneath it. | 绝望之下是汹涌的愤怒 |
[36:45] | See that, people? He still thinks he can win. | 看见了吧 他仍相信自己能赢 |
[36:49] | That’s why next time he will win. Because he will find a way. | 所以他下次肯定会赢 他会找到赢的办法 |
[36:54] | Now, show your new captain some love, you pukes! | 向你们的新队长致敬 废物们 |
[37:01] | I said, “Show him some love!” | 我说了 向他致敬 |
[37:05] | Liam! Liam! Liam! Liam… | 利亚姆 利亚姆 利亚姆 |
[37:25] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[37:28] | He has blunt force trauma | 他的颞骨被钝器所伤 |
[37:29] | to his temporal bone, three broken ribs, | 断了三根肋骨 |
[37:31] | and multiple surface lacerations which seem to be from | 多处外伤看起来… |
[37:36] | whip marks? | 是鞭痕 |
[37:40] | What he needs is a lot of rest. | 他现在需要多加休息 |
[37:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[37:46] | The Ghost Riders took everyone. We barely slowed them down. | 恶灵骑士带走了所有人 我们没法阻止他们 |
[37:50] | Tell us you found something. | 告诉我们你有所发现 |
[37:53] | I found out Claudia never had children. | 我发现克劳迪娅没生过孩子 |
[37:54] | So, Stiles can’t be her son. | 斯泰尔斯不可能是他儿子 |
[37:59] | What about a relic? | 那他的遗留物呢 |
[38:04] | There never was a Stiles, was there? | 完全没斯泰尔斯这个人吧 |
[38:09] | It doesn’t even sound like a real name. | 这听起来也不像人名 |
[38:10] | We have to keep looking. | 我们得继续找 |
[38:12] | Check the school records again. Or call Scott’s dad… | 再翻查学校的记录 或打给斯科特的爸爸 |
[38:14] | We’re fighting the wrong battle. | 我们找错了方向 |
[38:16] | We’re trying to bring Stiles back. | 我们要把斯泰尔斯救回来 |
[38:18] | The Ghost Riders came back. | 恶灵骑士回来了 |
[38:20] | We still have no way of stopping them. | 我们依旧无法阻止他们 |
[38:21] | And whatever they are, they’re real. | 无论他们是什么 他们是存在的 |
[38:24] | We can’t keep chasing someone who isn’t. | 我们不能一直找不存在的人 |
[38:27] | He didn’t leave anything behind. | 他什么也没留下 |
[38:31] | Just us. | 只有我们 |
[38:47] | – Liam? – What are you still doin’ here? | -利亚姆 -你怎么还在这里 |
[38:50] | – Everyone’s gone. – Literally. And we should go too. | -大家都走了 -是真的”走了” 我们也该走了 |
[38:58] | Do you want a ride? | 要载你一程吗 |
[39:04] | I want to catch one. | 我要抓一个 |
[39:10] | What do you wanna catch one? | 你要抓什么 |
[39:11] | One of the Ghost Riders? | 抓个恶灵骑士吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Go home. | 对 你们回去吧 |
[39:38] | – We’re not going. – We’re not leaving you. | -我们不走 -我们不会丢下你 |
[39:41] | Somebody just made team captain, right? | 有人刚当上队长 对吧 |
[39:46] | Yeah. Guess I did. | 是啊 确实 |
[39:51] | Then what do we do? | 我们现在怎么做 |
[39:58] | We catch a Ghost Rider. | 我们要抓个恶灵骑士 |