时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Find some way to remember me. | 想办法记住我 |
[00:06] | A relic would be proof that Stiles existed. | 遗留物是斯泰尔斯存在的证据 |
[00:08] | And maybe we can bring him back. | 我们也许能把他找回来 |
[00:09] | We take everyone into the Argent bunker. It’s underground. | 带大家去阿金斯地堡 在地下 |
[00:12] | Everyone would be safe. | 大家都会安全 |
[00:13] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[00:15] | Where’s Gwen? | 格温在哪里 |
[00:16] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[01:17] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[01:19] | Sorry, where are we? | 抱歉 请问这是哪 |
[01:22] | We’re at the train station. | 这是火车站 |
[01:25] | Right. Okay. Helpful. | 好吧 真热心 |
[01:28] | Which train station exactly? | 具体是哪个火车站 |
[01:30] | Train station Number 137. | 137号火车站 |
[01:41] | Did you see me come in? | 你看到我进来了吗 |
[01:44] | No. | 没有 |
[01:46] | How long have you been here? | 你到这儿多久了 |
[01:49] | Maybe an hour? | 应该一个小时吧 |
[01:51] | We got here at the same time. | 我们一起到的 |
[01:53] | It’s been at least six hours. | 至少已经六个小时了 |
[01:55] | Six hours? | 六个小时 |
[01:58] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪儿 |
[02:10] | I had a ticket with me somewhere. Um… | 我记得我带了车票 |
[02:14] | You always travel in your work clothes? | 你经常穿工作服出行吗 |
[02:18] | I must have been in a rush. | 我肯定走得很匆忙 |
[02:31] | 售票处 五分钟后回来 | |
[02:40] | Do you know if anyone works here? | 你知道这有人值班吗 |
[02:42] | The following stops have been canceled, | 以下车站已被取消 |
[02:45] | Hollatine, Batten, Bay Burry, | 霍伦坦 巴腾 巴瑞港 |
[02:50] | Deer Ridge, Red Oak… | 鹿岭 红橡树站 |
[02:52] | Excuse me, where are those trains going? | 抱歉 这些列车要去哪儿 |
[02:54] | Trenton, Anderson, King Springs. | 特伦敦站 安德森站 王泉站 |
[03:00] | Excuse me, do you know what train this is? | 抱歉 你知道这是哪趟车吗 |
[03:07] | Does anyone know where this train’s going? | 有人知道列车要去哪儿吗 |
[03:09] | Excuse me, do you know what train this is? | 抱歉 你知道这是哪趟车吗 |
[03:13] | Do you know where this train’s going? | 你知道列车要去哪儿吗 |
[04:22] | It had to be you. | 竟然是你 |
[05:19] | Peter? Peter, what are you doing here? | 皮特 皮特 你在这儿做什么 |
[05:22] | How are you here? | 你怎么来的 |
[05:24] | What do you mean how am I here? | 什么叫我怎么来的 |
[05:25] | I’m here. You are here. We are all here. | 我在这儿 你也在 我们都在这儿 |
[05:28] | Now, get the hell away from me, Stiles. | 现在 离我远点 斯泰尔斯 |
[05:41] | Hey, Peter. Peter. Peter! What are you doing? | 皮特 皮特 你在干什么 |
[05:45] | I’m waiting for my train. | 我在等车 |
[05:46] | Okay, did you not just see that? | 好吧 你刚才没看到吗 |
[05:48] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[05:51] | The horses? | 那些马 |
[05:52] | The hogtied businessmen with the magically dissolving ropes? | 被绑住的商人还有神奇消失的绳子 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry, did anyone just see that? | 不好意思 有人看到吗 |
[06:05] | Do you mind? You’re blocking the board. | 麻烦让让 你挡住公告板了 |
[06:08] | I’d like a little warning before my train arrives. | 我想看我那趟车到达的提示 |
[06:12] | Okay. So you’re waiting for a train. | 好吧 所以你在等车 |
[06:15] | How did you get here? | 你怎么到这的 |
[06:16] | Pretty sure I took a cab. | 我确定是打车来的 |
[06:18] | Last time I saw you, | 我上次看到你 |
[06:19] | you were being locked away in Eichen House. | 你被锁在艾兴之屋 |
[06:34] | I was in Eichen. | 我在艾兴 |
[06:38] | Thanks to you. | 都是因为你 |
[06:39] | Memory’s good. Can you remember how you, uh, got out? | 还没忘 你还记得怎么离开的吗 |
[06:42] | They discharge you? | 他们放了你 |
[06:44] | No, the power went out. | 不是 停电了 |
[06:45] | And I ran like hell. | 然后我死命逃跑了 |
[06:46] | That’s it? You just ran? | 就这样 你就这样跑了 |
[06:48] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就这样 |
[06:50] | I literally just ran away from | 我就是从困住我的 |
[06:52] | the insane asylum that was holding me hostage! | 精神病院逃了出来 |
[08:25] | Get back in your cell! | 回你的牢房去 |
[08:27] | I’m not gonna repeat myself. | 我不会说第二遍 |
[08:32] | No. You’re not. | 对 你确实不会了 |
[09:22] | How long have I been here? | 我在这儿多久了 |
[09:23] | The lockdown was three months ago. | 你被关起来已经三个月了 |
[09:28] | I’ve been missing for three months and no one came for me? | 我失踪了三个月都没人找我 |
[09:31] | That’s what the Ghost Riders do, they erase you. | 恶灵骑士就这么干 他们会抹去你 |
[09:33] | Ghost Riders? Ghost Riders of the Wild Hunt? | 恶灵骑士 荒野猎人的恶灵骑士 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you know what I’m talking about? | 对 你知道我在说什么 |
[09:40] | Of course, I know what you’re talking about. | 我当然知道你在说什么 |
[09:42] | They ride the lightning. | 他们驱雷策电 |
[09:45] | They are an unstoppable force of nature. | 他们是不可阻挡的自然力量 |
[09:47] | But, I promise you, | 但我向你保证 |
[09:48] | they don’t make pit-stops in train stations. | 他们不会来火车站歇脚 |
[09:56] | I’ve escaped one prison only to land in another one. | 我这是从一个牢笼逃到另一个牢笼了 |
[09:59] | And this looks like the underground lair | 这里像是一个落魄官老爷的 |
[10:01] | of a depressed bureaucrat. | 地下巢穴 |
[10:04] | Come on, there’s gotta be a way out of this place, right? | 一定有办法出去 对吧 |
[10:07] | Have you tried looking around? | 你四处看过了吗 |
[10:08] | Have you talked to anyone who knows anything? | 你有问过知情人吗 |
[10:10] | If this is the Wild Hunt, there is no escape. | 如果这是荒野狩猎 就逃不出去 |
[10:14] | You and I are doomed to ride the storm forever. | 你我注定要永远面对这场风暴 |
[10:17] | Yeah, we’re not in the storm, | 这不是风暴 |
[10:18] | we’re in a train station. | 是个火车站 |
[10:20] | But we can get out of a train station. | 我们能逃出火车站 |
[10:21] | We can’t get out of here, Stiles. | 但我们逃不出去 斯泰尔斯 |
[10:23] | Because this place isn’t real. | 因为这地方是虚幻的 |
[10:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:27] | Beacon Hills doesn’t have a train station. | 比肯山没有火车站 |
[10:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:40] | Little help, please? | 帮个忙 好吗 |
[10:51] | Okay. | 谢了 |
[10:59] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[11:18] | No, no, no, keep going. | 不不不 继续 |
[11:19] | I don’t see you comin’ up with anything. | 没见你想出什么办法 |
[11:21] | Stiles. Left shoulder, against the pillar. | 斯泰尔斯 我左后方有个靠着柱子的人 |
[11:25] | Don’t look. I said don’t look. | 别看 我说了别看 |
[11:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | He’s watching us. | 他在看我们 |
[11:34] | Yeah, so? | 对 所以呢 |
[11:35] | So? | 所以 |
[11:37] | Every person in this station is either comatose or catatonic. | 这里的人不是萎靡不振就是紧张兮兮 |
[11:39] | He seems very interested in keeping an eye on us. | 他好像很喜欢盯着我们 |
[11:56] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[11:57] | Why are you watching us? | 你为什么要盯着我们 |
[12:01] | You tried the doors. | 你试过开门了 |
[12:03] | Nobody ever tries the doors. | 没人试过开门 |
[12:05] | Sounds like you have. | 听起来你好像试过 |
[12:07] | The ones that I could open. I’ve tried everything else. | 我能打开的都试过了 也试了其他办法 |
[12:09] | Not everything. You’re still here. | 你没试全 你还在这 |
[12:12] | Yeah, it seems like you got some kind of a plan. | 好像你有什么计划 |
[12:13] | So why don’t you tell us about it? | 为什么不告诉我们呢 |
[12:16] | I can tell you. Doesn’t mean you can do it. | 我可以告诉你 但不代表你能做到 |
[12:22] | Oh, we, we can do it. He can, he can… | 我们可以做到 他可以 他可以… |
[12:26] | Well, it’s right in front of your face. | 答案就在眼前 |
[12:34] | You didn’t see it, did you? | 你没看到 是吗 |
[12:37] | I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[12:38] | Then why’d you waste so much time running through the doors? | 那你为什么浪费时间穿过那些门 |
[12:41] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你为什么 |
[12:43] | Because it’s all part of the illusion. | 因为这些都是幻觉 |
[12:46] | You’re afraid. | 你怕了 |
[12:49] | And they want you to be afraid. | 他们就想让你害怕 |
[12:51] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[13:04] | Can’t do it, can you? He can’t do it. | 你做不到吧 他做不到 |
[13:07] | We really should kill him. | 我们真该杀了他 |
[13:09] | Or you can just walk through it. | 或者你可以走过去 |
[13:15] | Push me. | 推我 |
[13:18] | – What did you say? – Push me. | -你说什么 -推我 |
[13:27] | Now you’re gettin’ it. | 终于进去了 |
[13:31] | Stiles. Stiles, let’s go. | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 我们走 |
[13:40] | The corpus callosum is not only | 胼胝体不仅是 |
[13:43] | the largest white matter structure in the brain, | 大脑中最大的白质结构 |
[13:45] | but also the bridge | 也是连接 |
[13:46] | connecting all parts of the brain to each other. | 大脑各个部分的桥梁 |
[13:49] | That ability for all parts of the brain to communicate, | 正是大脑各部分交流协作的能力 |
[13:52] | and to work together, help us make leaps in cognitive thinking. | 帮助我们实现认知思维突破 |
[13:56] | Any questions, thoughts, insight, Lydia? | 有什么疑问想法或见解吗 莉迪亚 |
[14:03] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[14:06] | Is there something outside that’s more fascinating | 外面有什么比人脑的结构 |
[14:09] | than the structure of the human mind? | 更加迷人的东西吗 |
[14:11] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得没有 |
[14:16] | No. | 没有 |
[14:17] | Okay. Good. | 行 很好 |
[14:19] | Now, many people credit the corpus callosum, | 许多人相信胼胝体 |
[14:23] | uh, for giving us a sense of intuition, | 能给人第六感 |
[14:25] | gut instinct, even we ourselves aren’t aware… | 直觉 即使我们察觉不到 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry, I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我马上回来 |
[14:36] | I’m just gonna check if she’s okay. | 我去照顾她 |
[14:42] | You guys know that classes aren’t optional, right? | 你们知道这不是选修课吧 |
[14:53] | You can’t tow this Jeep. | 你不能拖走这辆吉普车 |
[14:54] | Paperwork says I can. It’s reported as abandoned. | 我有批文 这辆车无人认领 |
[15:00] | And now it’s not. | 现在不是了 |
[15:01] | Oh, this is your vehicle? | 这是你的车吗 |
[15:03] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[15:05] | Sounds like a no. | 感觉并不是 |
[15:07] | It’s mine. Uh, my Jeep. | 是我的 我的吉普车 |
[15:10] | Thank you. I’ll move it. Once I get the keys. | 谢谢 我拿到钥匙就开走 |
[15:14] | From my locker. After you leave. | 钥匙在储物柜里 你走了我就去拿 |
[15:16] | I’m sorry, once it’s on the hook… | 抱歉 车归我负责了 |
[15:18] | Please don’t say, “You’re on the hook.” | 可别说”这车归你负责了” |
[15:20] | Well, I can’t now. | 现在还不是 |
[15:21] | Oh, I, okay. Look, there’s gotta be something that we can do. | 至少还有挽回的余地吧 |
[15:24] | Sign something? Call someone? | 签字 打电话 |
[15:25] | Pay someone? | 花钱消灾 |
[15:29] | Drop fee’s a hundred and fifty. Cash. | 异地还车费150美元 请付现金 |
[15:34] | A hundred and fifty? This thing isn’t even worth that much. | 150美元 这车都没那么值钱 |
[15:37] | How much you got? | 你有多少 |
[15:39] | Uh, how much have you got? | 你有多少 |
[15:42] | Just give me your money. | 你把钱给我 |
[15:47] | All I have is $50. And when I say “All,” I mean all. Uh… | 我只有50 我说了”只有”就只有这么多 |
[15:58] | You know I don’t actually have the keys to this thing, right? | 你知道我没有这辆车的钥匙吧 |
[16:02] | But now we have a Jeep. | 但我们有吉普车了 |
[16:19] | Congratulations, | 恭喜 |
[16:20] | you found another part of the phantom train station. | 你找到了幽灵火车站的另一个站台 |
[16:23] | Is this the way out? | 这是出路吗 |
[16:24] | If it was, we would be leaving. | 是的话我们早就跑了 |
[16:27] | You might want to stay off the tracks. | 你们最好远离轨道 |
[16:30] | ‘Cause that’s the way in and out. | 因为这条路可以进出 |
[16:37] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[17:12] | That’s the way out? | 这是出路吗 |
[17:14] | How in the hell are we supposed to do that? | 我们究竟应该怎么出去 |
[17:16] | – We jump. – Jump? | -跳出去 -跳出去 |
[17:18] | On the back of the Riders as they go through. | 骑士出去时跳到他们马背后面 |
[17:20] | – Is that all? – I’ve been timing it. | -就这样吗 -我一直估计速度 |
[17:22] | Look, we can jump from here just before they go out. | 我们刚好可以在他们出去前跳上去 |
[17:24] | I think you’re confusing your pronouns. | 我觉得你用错”我们”了 |
[17:26] | We aren’t going to do anything. | 我俩什么都不会做 |
[17:28] | But you should absolutely give that a shot. | 但你确实应该一试 |
[17:31] | Do you not wanna get out of here? | 你们不想出去吗 |
[17:32] | We want to get out alive, okay? | 我们想活着出去 好吗 |
[17:34] | How do you know this works? Seems like a lot could go wrong. | 你怎么知道这能行 感觉很可能出错 |
[17:36] | Look, I can’t stay here. I’m losing my mind in this place. | 我不能待在这 我待在这快疯了 |
[17:39] | I think you have an excellent grasp of the situation. | 我觉得你完全懂得自己的处境 |
[17:41] | – I say go for it. – Peter. | -你去跳吧 -皮特 |
[17:43] | Hey, they’re coming back. | 他们回来了 |
[17:54] | No, we can’t let him do this, right? | 不 我们不能让他这么做 |
[17:56] | What if he’s right? | 万一他没错呢 |
[18:00] | Hey, we’ll figure something else out. | 我们会想出别的办法 |
[18:01] | Hey, look, there’s gotta be another way out of this place. | 肯定还有办法离开这里 |
[18:03] | But there isn’t. I’ve been looking for months. | 没有的 我找了好几个月 |
[18:06] | – Are you comin’ or not? – It’s all you. | -你们来不来 -全都看你了 |
[18:10] | – Shit. – Let him try. | -靠 -让他去试 |
[18:18] | Come on. Come on. | 可以的 可以的 |
[18:38] | Somehow I don’t think that went the way that he was hoping. | 这应该不是他希望的吧 |
[18:47] | Stiles, he’s dead. | 斯泰尔斯 他死了 |
[18:50] | You see his face? Trust me, he’s gone. | 看到了他的脸吗 信我 他死了 |
[18:53] | You knew he’d die. | 你早知道他会死 |
[18:55] | I didn’t know. I mean, I assumed. | 我不确定 我只是这么想 |
[18:58] | Yeah, but you could have warned him. | 但你本来可以劝他 |
[19:00] | He was gonna do it anyway. Now, we know. | 反正他会这么做 我们现在知道了 |
[19:02] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[19:03] | That we’re stuck. | 我们被困了 |
[19:06] | It’s over. | 都完了 |
[19:07] | We are trapped because that was our only way out. | 我们被困了 因为这是唯一的出路 |
[19:11] | Or that’s just what they want us to believe. | 或者那只是他们想让我们这么认为 |
[19:14] | What? What is it with you teenagers? | 什么 你们这些青少年是怎么回事 |
[19:16] | You think that you’re so special? | 你觉得你那么特别吗 |
[19:18] | You think the rules don’t apply to you? | 你觉得规则在你身上都不适用吗 |
[19:20] | Do you get it? | 你难道不明白吗 |
[19:21] | We are dead and buried. | 我们死定了 |
[19:31] | Money? It’s worthless. | 钱 一文不值 |
[19:35] | Driver’s license? Credit cards? | 驾照 信用卡 |
[19:36] | – Give me my damn wallet back. – It’s all meaningless. | -把钱包还给我 -全都毫无意义 |
[19:40] | – Keys? – Give me my keys. | -钥匙 -把钥匙还我 |
[19:42] | What, did you think you were gonna drive us out of here? | 怎么 你觉得你还能开车带我们离开吗 |
[19:46] | Is that what you thought? | 你这么想吗 |
[19:47] | Do you get it? We don’t exist. | 你不懂吗 我们不存在了 |
[19:51] | And we are already forgotten. | 我们已经被遗忘了 |
[19:55] | Somebody’s gonna remember me. | 会有人记得我的 |
[19:58] | Either Lydia, or Scott, Malia, someone. | 莉迪亚 斯科特或者玛丽亚 |
[20:01] | They’re gonna find me, all right? | 他们会来找我的 好吗 |
[20:04] | They’ll come for me. | 他们会来救我 |
[20:07] | Who would ever come for you? | 会有谁来找你 |
[20:14] | You give me a call when your high school sweethearts | 那我就等着看你那些高中死党们 |
[20:16] | conjure up a plan to get out of here. | 能不能想出办法救你出去 |
[20:41] | I’m waiting for a train. | 我在等火车 |
[20:45] | Yeah, it’s probably runnin’ late. | 大概是晚点了 |
[20:47] | I’m going to see my grandchildren. | 我要去见我的孙子 |
[20:52] | Who are you going to see? | 你要去见谁 |
[20:55] | Uh, no one. | 没谁 |
[20:58] | The following stops have been canceled, | 以下站点已被取消 |
[21:01] | Hollatine, Batten, Bay Burry, | 霍伦坦站 巴腾站 巴瑞港站 |
[21:05] | Deer Ridge, Red Oak, | 鹿岭站 红橡树站 |
[21:08] | Trenton, Anderson, King Springs. | 特伦敦站 安德森站和王泉站 |
[21:32] | Intercom. | 内部通话装置 |
[21:37] | Maybe a radio? | 也许是收音机 |
[21:46] | Your theory is ridiculous. | 你的理论太荒唐了 |
[21:50] | Magnetic disturbances and a few pixelated photos doesn’t mean | 磁干扰和几张低清照并不说明 |
[21:53] | that you can use a ham radio | 你能用业余无线电 |
[21:54] | to communicate across a supernatural barrier. | 跨越超自然屏障进行联系 |
[21:57] | Ghost Riders can’t be seen, heard, or remembered. | 恶灵骑士们不会被看到 听见或者记住 |
[22:00] | You really think they’re gonna leave a gadget around that | 你真以为他们会留下一个小玩意 |
[22:02] | you can use to call your friends? | 让你来联系你的朋友吗 |
[22:12] | – There you are. – You heard it too? | -原来你在这 -你也听见了吗 |
[22:14] | Where’s it coming from? | 从哪传来的 |
[22:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[22:37] | It’s coming from inside. | 从这里面传来的 |
[22:50] | Did somebody just lock the keys inside? | 谁把钥匙锁在里面了吗 |
[22:52] | Break it. | 强开吧 |
[23:13] | Take your time. No rush. | 慢慢来 不着急 |
[23:16] | Only thing at stake is any evidence of our existence. | 我们存在的证据正面临危险 |
[23:19] | Soon to be lost. Forever. | 很快就要永远消失了 |
[23:22] | Okay, not helping. | 尽说没用的 |
[24:06] | In case you’re keeping count, | 我帮你数一数 |
[24:07] | that’s twice I’ve saved your life today. | 这是我今天第二次救你的命 |
[24:28] | Why’d it stop? | 怎么停了 |
[24:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[24:33] | There has to be a reason. | 肯定有原因 |
[24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[24:41] | You caught a scent? | 你闻到什么味道了吗 |
[24:42] | Yeah. Uh, ours. | 是的 我们的味道 |
[24:45] | Mine, yours, all three of us. | 我的 你的 我们三个人的 |
[24:48] | Mine? I’ve never been in this Jeep before. | 我的吗 我从没坐过这辆车 |
[24:51] | Neither have I. | 我也没有 |
[24:53] | Yes, we have. We just don’t remember it. | 不 我们来过 只是不记得了 |
[24:57] | I thought we were done with that. | 我以为我们已经放弃那套理论了 |
[24:59] | Uh, yeah, Lydia, Parrish checked the VIN number. | 莉迪亚 帕里什查了车辆识别码 |
[25:01] | There’s no record of owner. | 没有车主的记录 |
[25:02] | The Jeep didn’t just drive itself here. | 这吉普车不可能自己开过来 |
[25:07] | Whose side are you on? | 你支持谁 |
[25:12] | I’m on everyone’s side. | 我支持每个人 |
[25:15] | He’s not real. Trust me. | 他并不存在 相信我 |
[25:19] | I’ve lost a lot of people in my life. | 我这辈子已经失去了很多人 |
[25:21] | It’s a long list and I don’t feel like adding to it. | 名单很长 我不想再加人了 |
[25:26] | You might not have to. Not if we get him back. | 你或许不需要 如果我们能救他回来 |
[25:38] | This is from ’96. and there’s no name. | 这是96年的东西 没有名字 |
[25:41] | But there’s an address. | 但这有地址 |
[25:42] | 129 Woodbine Lane. | 伍德拜恩路129号 |
[25:44] | I know that address. | 我知道这地址 |
[25:50] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道跟你说什么 |
[25:51] | I haven’t seen that Jeep in… | 我有快十八年没见过 |
[25:54] | almost 18 years. | 那辆吉普车了 |
[25:57] | It’s in your name. | 车在你的名下 |
[25:59] | But it was stolen. | 但是车被偷了 |
[26:01] | Then how did it end up at the high school? | 那怎么会停在高中校园里了 |
[26:05] | Beats the hell out of me. | 我也没想到 |
[26:06] | I mean, that thing was a junker back in the day. | 那个年代这只是辆破车 |
[26:10] | God only knows who’d want it now. | 天知道现在谁想要这种车 |
[26:12] | Maybe somebody dumped it there? | 或许有人遗弃在那了 |
[26:15] | Is there any way to trace | 有办法查到吉普车 |
[26:16] | the history of the Jeep after it was stolen? | 被偷后去过哪吗 |
[26:18] | No. | 不能 |
[26:20] | Maybe there’s fingerprints in it. | 上面可能有指纹 |
[26:22] | Lydia, is this about Stiles? | 莉迪亚 这跟斯泰尔斯有关吗 |
[26:28] | Honey, don’t you think you’ve taken this far enough? | 亲爱的 你不觉得太过分了吗 |
[26:33] | I don’t really know what’s going on with you lately, | 我真不知道你最近怎么了 |
[26:35] | but maybe it’s a good time to talk to your mom. | 但或许你该跟你妈聊聊了 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry. You’re right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[26:49] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:53] | No, yeah. I’m sorry, can you just… Uh, do you mind… | 没事 抱歉 介意我先… |
[26:58] | Of course. Take your time. | 没事 别着急 |
[28:09] | We already paid you. | 我们把钱给你了 |
[28:09] | I gave you all of my money for that drop fee. | 我的钱全拿来付异地还车费了 |
[28:11] | Yeah, and I dropped it, all right? | 对 我把车还给你了 对吗 |
[28:13] | Now I’m picking it up again. | 现在又得没收了 |
[28:15] | How much? I’ll write you a check. | 多少 我给你开个支票 |
[28:16] | It’s not about how much. | 不是钱多钱少的问题 |
[28:17] | They want it out of here, okay? It’s not up to me. | 他们要把车拖走 由不得我决定 |
[28:23] | Don’t make me move you, kid, okay? | 别逼我动手 小子 懂吗 |
[28:25] | I’m hookin’ this thing up and I am towing it away. | 我要把车钩上 然后拖走 |
[28:37] | Your truck’s broke. | 你的货车坏了 |
[29:08] | This place is really startin’ to fill up. | 这地方都快人满为患了 |
[29:13] | – Gwen? Gwen! – Phoebe? Oh, my God, you’re here! | -格温 格温 -菲比 天啊 你在这 |
[29:22] | Wait a second. That girl, I know that girl. | 等等 那个女孩 我认识她 |
[29:24] | Her name is Gwen. She plays lacrosse. | 她叫格温 是长曲棍球球员 |
[29:35] | How long has this been going on? | 这样持续多久了 |
[29:43] | This isn’t a train station, this is a way station. | 这不是火车站 这是个中途站 |
[29:46] | It’s not gonna stop. | 不会停的 |
[29:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[29:57] | What are those places? Bannack? | 都是什么地方 班芮克 |
[29:59] | Canaan? I know you know something. | 卡南 我知道你肯定有头绪 |
[30:02] | We gotta get out of here. Nobody is safe. | 我们得离开这 大家都不安全 |
[30:05] | Yeah, in here? | 对 这里不安全 |
[30:06] | In Beacon Hills. Your friends, your family, everyone. | 在比肯山 你的朋友家人 大家都不安全 |
[30:09] | You’ve gotta go. They’re gonna be taken. | 你快走 他们要被带走了 |
[30:12] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[30:15] | 比肯山 伯帝镇 伯恩镇 皮亚特 班芮克 斯基度 卡南 加内特 哈拉帕 | |
[30:26] | What did you see up there? | 你刚在上面看到了什么 |
[30:27] | – The towns. What did it mean? – I just told you. | -城镇 什么意思 -我跟你说了 |
[30:29] | They’re never gonna stop. | 它们不会停的 |
[30:31] | Okay, so what’s the plan then? | 好 那有什么计划 |
[30:33] | I’m goin’ through the portal. | 我要穿过大门 |
[30:35] | Wait, wait, wait. No one gets through the portal, | 等等 你自己说了 |
[30:36] | you said that yourself. | 没人能穿过大门 |
[30:37] | No human can. But I’m better than human, remember? | 是人类不行 但别忘了我比人类强 |
[30:40] | I’ll heal. | 我能自愈 |
[30:44] | Stiles, let’s not have a moment. | 斯泰尔斯 别浪费时间了 |
[30:48] | If you survive, you have to find my friends for me, okay? | 你要是活下去了 拜托帮我找我的朋友 |
[30:51] | You have to tell them about me. | 你得跟他们讲我的事 |
[30:52] | ‘Cause they’re not gonna remember me, | 因为他们不记得我了 |
[30:53] | – so you have to tell them that I’m here. – When I survive, | -你得跟他们说我在这 -如果我活着 |
[30:57] | I’m going to get as far away from Beacon Hills as I possibly can. | 我会尽我所能远离比肯山 |
[31:01] | And if I happen along one of your below average friends | 如果我碰巧遇到你的低能朋友 |
[31:04] | and it doesn’t inconvenience me, | 我要是方便 |
[31:06] | I might mention your name. | 或许会提到你的名字 |
[31:12] | Yeah, what about Malia? | 好 那玛丽亚怎么办 |
[31:24] | All additional units to the lower level. | 其余所有单位前往下面的楼层 |
[31:27] | We need full force containment on the lower level. | 我们要全面强制封锁下面的楼层 |
[31:38] | Lockdown. | 禁闭了 |
[32:01] | I know you’re doing this for her. | 我知道你这么做是为了她 |
[32:02] | You’re risking being incinerated for her. | 你为了她不惜被烧死 |
[32:05] | And I’m okay with that. | 我没关系 |
[32:09] | Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 |
[32:15] | Stall them. | 拖住他们 |
[32:17] | What? How? | 要怎么拖 |
[32:18] | Use your head. | 动动脑子 |
[32:40] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:27] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[34:34] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:34] | I think all of Beacon Hills heard that. | 我觉得全比肯山的人都听到了 |
[34:36] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[34:38] | I’m not sure, but I think I recognized it. | 我不确定 我觉得我认识 |
[34:42] | Go! | 快去 |
[34:53] | Any luck? | 有发现吗 |
[34:55] | No. He hasn’t roared again. I’ve got a scent but… | 没有 他没吼了 我闻到了味道 但… |
[34:59] | There’s something wrong with it. | 感觉不对劲 |
[35:01] | It smells like whoever it is, is burning. | 不管是谁 反正是烧焦味 |
[35:21] | – I hear a heartbeat. – Who is that? | -我听到了心跳声 -是谁 |
[35:23] | I don’t know, but I know the scent. | 我不知道 但我记得他的味道 |
[35:27] | Even through the barbecue. | 虽然他被烤焦了 |
[35:32] | How do you think he got here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[35:33] | There’s no tracks. No fire. | 没有足迹 也没着火 |
[35:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:48] | Peter? | 皮特 |
[35:54] | Who’s Peter? | 谁是皮特 |
[35:56] | Peter Hale. | 皮特·霍尔 |
[35:59] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[36:06] | You were my beta first… | 你曾是我的贝塔狼 |
[36:19] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[36:23] | He bit me. How could I forget him? | 他咬的我 我怎么会忘记他 |
[36:27] | How did I forget him? | 我怎么忘记他的 |
[36:32] | He has something. | 他手里有东西 |
[37:06] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[37:22] | Pripyat, Bannack, | 皮亚特 班芮克 |
[37:25] | Canaan, Beacon Hills. | 卡南 比肯山 |
[37:37] | Canaan. | 卡南 |
[38:14] | Don’t flood it. | 别让引擎溢油 |
[38:16] | Do you even know what that means? | 你真的知道那是什么意思吗 |
[38:18] | Not really. | 还真不知道 |
[39:09] | – Hello? – Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | -喂 -等一下 等一下 |
[39:12] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 喂 有人在吗 |
[39:14] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听到我说话吗 |
[39:22] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |
[39:26] | Stiles, are you there? | 斯泰尔斯 你在吗 |
[39:27] | Scott? Lydia? Is that you? | 斯科特 莉迪亚 是你们吗 |
[39:31] | Okay. Oh, my God, Stiles. | 天呐 斯泰尔斯 |
[39:33] | We can hear you. | 我们能听到你说话 |
[39:34] | Oh, my God, you know me? You remember me? | 天呐 你认识我吗 你记得我吗 |
[39:38] | Stiles, is thi… | 斯泰尔斯 是… |
[39:40] | Is this you? Is this actually you? | 是你吗 真的是你吗 |
[39:43] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[39:44] | Do you remember the last thing I said to you? | 你记得我跟你说的最后一句话吗 |
[39:48] | You said… | 你说… |
[39:53] | You said, “Remember I love you.” | 你说”记得我爱你” |
[40:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:05] | – Where are you? – We’re comin’ to get you. | -你在哪里 -我们来找你 |
[40:07] | No, no, no. You can’t. You won’t be able to find me. | 不不不 你们不能 你们找不到我 |
[40:11] | Stiles, what… | 斯泰尔斯… |
[40:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:14] | Just tell us where you are, and we’ll, we’ll come and… | 告诉我们你在哪里 我们会去… |
[40:16] | Right, just remember this. Canaan, okay? | 好 记住这个 “卡南” |
[40:18] | You have to find Canaan. Just find Canaan. | 你们要找到卡南 找到卡南 |
[40:38] | Stiles! | 斯泰尔斯 |