时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾… |
[00:04] | Scott! Help me! No, no! | 斯科特 救我 不要 |
[00:07] | So, what’s the plan then? | 你打算怎么做 |
[00:08] | I’m goin’ through the portal. | 我要从通道穿过去 |
[00:10] | – Who’s Peter? – My dad. | -皮特是谁 -我爸 |
[00:11] | He has something. | 他拿着什么东西 |
[00:14] | Stiles, is this you? | 斯泰尔斯 是你吗 |
[00:15] | Alright, just remember this. Canaan. | 你们记住一点 卡南 |
[00:17] | We’re comin’ to get you.No, you can’t. | 我们去接你 不行 |
[00:19] | You won’t be able to find me. | 你们找不到我 |
[01:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[01:25] | Wait! | 等下 |
[03:13] | It’s not real! | 不是真的 |
[03:15] | Not real! | 不是真的 |
[03:17] | It’s not real! | 这不是真的 |
[03:19] | It’s not… | 这不是… |
[04:14] | All right. You heard a voice coming through the radio, | 好吧 你从广播里听到了一个声音 |
[04:17] | and now you’re convinced that it’s the voice of… | 而你确信这个声音属于… |
[04:19] | Stiles. Your son. | 斯泰尔斯 你儿子 |
[04:23] | Uh-huh. And maybe it’s just a random signal cross? | 也许只是信号交错造成的电流声 |
[04:29] | Peter gave us the keys to the Jeep | 皮特把吉普车的钥匙给了我们 |
[04:31] | and it started right up. Claudia’s Jeep. | 直接启动了 明明是克劳迪娅的车 |
[04:34] | Oh, wait, wait, so, now I’m supposed to trust Peter Hale? | 等等 你们是要我信任皮特·霍尔吗 |
[04:36] | I want you to trust me. | 我希望你相信我 |
[04:38] | I heard Stiles on that radio, I’m sure of it. | 那个声音就是斯泰尔斯 我确定 |
[04:41] | – If you had heard it too… – Well, I didn’t. | -要是你也听到了… -我没听到 |
[04:42] | – Yeah. But if you had… – Enough, Scott! Enough. | -对 但如果你听到… -够了 斯科特 够了 |
[04:52] | You saw a carousel? | 你看到了旋转木马 |
[04:54] | And a big sign that said “Canaan.” | 还看到一个大横幅写着”卡南” |
[04:55] | And people disappearing in clouds of smoke. | 还有人们直接化成一团烟消失了 |
[04:57] | Do you ever have nice dreams? | 你做过好梦吗 |
[05:00] | We need to go to Canaan. | 我们得去卡南 |
[05:03] | It will be helpful if we knew anything about the place. | 要是我们对那里有所了解 应该会好很多 |
[05:06] | I keep calling the number for City Hall, and no one answers. | 我一直在联系市政厅 但是电话没人接 |
[05:08] | The only map I can find it on is 30 years old. | 我能找到的唯一地图是三十年前的 |
[05:13] | So far, the only thing I know about Canaan is where it is. | 至今为止 我对卡南的唯一了解是它在哪里 |
[05:19] | That’s all we need to know. | 知道这个就够了 |
[05:23] | Scott, Malia and Lydia are going out to Canaan. | 斯科特 玛丽亚和莉迪亚要去卡南 |
[05:26] | He said to go through with the plan | 他说只要不会毁掉他家房子 |
[05:26] | as long as it doesn’t destroy his house. | 所有计划都可以实施 |
[05:28] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[05:30] | Your plan. | 你的计划 |
[05:31] | I don’t have a plan. | 我没计划 |
[05:32] | Well, you said you had all these ideas about | 你不是之前想了很多办法 |
[05:33] | how to catch a Ghost Rider. | 怎样抓恶灵骑士吗 |
[05:34] | I had one idea. It was pretty bad. | 我就一个想法 而且是馊主意 |
[05:36] | And then I had another really bad idea. | 后来我想了个更馊的主意 |
[05:38] | Anything that could work? | 有能奏效的吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah, but it’s terrible. | 有 但是很糟糕 |
[05:41] | Great. Let’s do it. | 好啊 来试试吧 |
[05:42] | We need to break into the faculty storage room. | 我们得闯进学校的储藏室 |
[05:45] | To save the whole town from Ghost Riders? No problem. | 为了阻止恶灵骑士毁掉整个镇子吗 没问题 |
[06:02] | It’s spreading, isn’t it? | 扩散了 对吧 |
[06:04] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[06:09] | Uh, how did a whip do this? | 一条鞭子怎么能这么厉害 |
[06:13] | It was a Ghost Rider’s whip. | 那是恶灵骑士的鞭子 |
[06:15] | Well, the regular doctors think that | 好吧 平民医生认为 |
[06:17] | they can surgically remove the dead flesh. | 他们可以通过手术切除死亡血肉 |
[06:19] | You’re scheduled for emergency surgery in an hour. | 安排了一小时后帮你做手术 |
[06:26] | Wait! Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[06:30] | It’s a supernatural toxin. | 这是超自然毒素 |
[06:32] | If they try to cut it out, it will spread. | 要是想切除 肯定会扩散 |
[06:38] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[06:41] | I can’t go in the operating room. | 我不能进手术室 |
[06:45] | I won’t come out alive. | 我不会活着出来 |
[06:52] | Then we gotta get you out of here. | 那我们就离开这里 |
[07:03] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[07:05] | According to the GPS, this is it. | 依据定位系统 就是这里 |
[07:31] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[07:33] | Canaan’s a ghost town. | 卡南是座鬼城 |
[07:48] | I don’t hear a single heartbeat. | 我听不到一丝心跳 |
[07:50] | I’m not catching any scents. | 我什么味道也没闻到 |
[07:54] | I wonder why Stiles would send us here. | 不知道斯泰尔斯为什么让我们来这儿 |
[08:14] | This is the place I saw in the mirror. | 这就是我在镜子里看到的地方 |
[09:14] | Uh, tell Doctor Geyer they wanted to do a few more tests | 告诉盖尔医生 他们在手术前 |
[09:18] | before surgery. | 还要做几个测试 |
[09:20] | If he even asks. | 如果他问起来的话 |
[09:22] | He probably won’t. But if he does ask, | 他可能不会问 但如果他问了 |
[09:25] | tell him that. | 就这么说 |
[09:43] | Mom? Kylie? | 妈妈 凯莉 |
[10:09] | Is that your adoptive family? | 是收养你的那家人吗 |
[10:16] | I know what you’re thinking. You should’ve died with them. | 我知道你在想什么 你该跟她们一起死 |
[10:20] | Let me help you with that. | 我送你一程 |
[11:00] | Do you have the list? | 单子你带了吗 |
[11:02] | It’s in my head. | 在我脑子里 |
[11:04] | What if you forget something? | 要是你记不全怎么办 |
[11:06] | Is that a good idea? | 这样好吗 |
[11:07] | If we get caught stealing school supplies, | 要是我们偷学校物品时被抓了 |
[11:09] | it’s a great idea. | 不带单子比较好 |
[11:12] | Okay, now. | 好了 进去吧 |
[11:23] | Can’t we just buy a lightning rod? | 我们不能直接买个避雷针吗 |
[11:25] | Sure, if you’ve got $2500. | 可以啊 要花2500美元 |
[11:41] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[11:44] | This is faculty only. | 教职人员才能进来 |
[11:46] | Then why are you the one leaving? | 那为什么你急着离开 |
[11:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:50] | Plugs and wires? Are… Are you making a Taser? | 插座和电线 你在做电击枪吗 |
[11:53] | No. No, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[11:57] | You saw them, didn’t you? | 你看到他们了 对吧 |
[11:58] | You should be in class. | 你们应该去上课 |
[12:00] | Was it the night of the lacrosse game? | 在曲棍球比赛的那晚 |
[12:03] | You saw the lightning, the men, and the horses? | 你看到了闪电 那些人和马 |
[12:07] | Dozens of them. | 他们有很多人 |
[12:09] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:11] | It was chaos. | 一片混乱 |
[12:14] | They were everywhere. | 到处都是那些人 |
[12:15] | Some of the kids were running. | 有些孩子在逃跑 |
[12:17] | But for everyone else it, it was like there was nothing there. | 但是对其他人来说 就像什么也没发生 |
[12:21] | They couldn’t see a thing. | 他们什么也看不到 |
[12:25] | We did. | 我们看到了 |
[12:27] | And we’ve got a lot more to tell you | 如果你想反击 |
[12:28] | if you really wanna fight back. | 我们能告诉你更多 |
[12:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:19] | It’s okay, your mom’s not here. | 没事的 你妈妈不在这儿 |
[13:24] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[13:26] | I saw her. | 我看到她了 |
[13:28] | And her head, | 而且她的头 |
[13:31] | looked like somebody took a bite out of her skull. | 好像有人咬掉了她脑袋上一块 |
[13:33] | It wasn’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[13:35] | Yeah, but it felt real. | 但感觉很真实 |
[13:37] | The energy here, it’s causing hallucinations. | 这里的能量会引发幻觉 |
[13:40] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
[13:41] | We can’t leave. Not until we figure out why Stiles sent us here. | 不能走 要先弄清斯泰尔斯为何要我们过来 |
[13:44] | Who are we going to ask? There’s no one here. | 我们能问谁 这里都没人 |
[13:47] | We can ask him. | 我们可以问他 |
[13:55] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[13:57] | Go after him! | 追他 |
[14:12] | I think we both know that | 我想你我都知道 |
[14:13] | this medication isn’t gonna work, either. | 这种药也不起作用 |
[14:16] | So I’m open for suggestions. | 有什么想法就说吧 |
[14:18] | I had an idea, but it’s asking a lot. | 我有个想法 但有点困难 |
[14:23] | Asking more than risking my job by losing a patient in this hospital? | 比我因为偷走了病患丢了饭碗还要难吗 |
[14:28] | It’s the Nine Herbs. They counteract nine supernatural venoms. | 叫九种药草之咒 混合了九种超自然毒素 |
[14:33] | If the herbs are combined in the wrong way, | 如果药草混合的方法不对 |
[14:35] | it increases the venom’s power. | 只会增加毒素的药力 |
[14:40] | So if I screw up… | 如果我搞砸了… |
[14:41] | You’ll kill me. | 你就会害死我 |
[14:48] | Can you talk me through it? | 你能给我解释清楚吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I can try. | 我尽力 |
[14:52] | Well, we don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:54] | You don’t have much time. | 你的时间不多了 |
[14:59] | Okay, what are they? | 好 有哪九种 |
[15:03] | I only know the names in Celtic. | 我只知道凯尔特语的名字 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:09] | First one is mugwort. | 第一种是艾蒿 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna need you to spell that. | 你得给我拼写出来 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:57] | Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[16:06] | Visitors? | 客人 |
[16:09] | I can’t believe we have visitors. | 竟然有客人来了 |
[16:13] | Oh, Caleb will be so happy to see you. | 凯勒见到你们肯定很高兴 |
[16:17] | It’s been such a long time since he’s had anyone to play with. | 已经很久没人陪他玩了 |
[16:22] | Oh, you must be thirsty. | 你们肯定口渴了 |
[16:26] | Come on in and have a seat while I get you something to drink. | 进来坐吧 我去给你们拿喝的 |
[16:31] | Seriously? What is with her? | 搞什么 她什么情况 |
[16:35] | She’s the woman I saw in the mirror. | 我在镜子里看到的就是她 |
[16:42] | Mugwort. | 艾蒿 |
[16:44] | Mugwort. That sounds so familiar. | 艾蒿 听着好熟悉 |
[16:49] | Hmm, of course. It’s prescribed for anxiety. | 原来如此 是治焦虑的处方药 |
[16:52] | Most of these herbs are used in modern drugs. | 多数药草都用于现代药物中 |
[16:54] | So, between raiding the hospital pharmacy, | 我去医院药房搜刮一下 |
[16:57] | the homeopath downtown and the salad bar, | 问问市里的顺势疗法医生 再去趟沙拉吧 |
[17:00] | I think I can find them all. | 应该都能找到 |
[17:02] | Yeah. I’m gonna be back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶回来 |
[17:05] | You try to stay awake. | 你尽量保持清醒 |
[17:11] | Mil… | 蜜… |
[17:13] | I’m right here. | 我在这 |
[17:14] | Mil… You have to add… | 蜜… 你得加上… |
[17:17] | You have to add… | 你得加上… |
[17:20] | What? What do I have to add? | 什么 还得加上什么 |
[17:26] | The lightning strikes the rod, | 闪电击中避雷针 |
[17:27] | which sends the bolt down into the tunnel. | 雷电会顺势传到隧道里 |
[17:29] | We grab the Ghost Rider push him into the bunker, | 我们抓到恶灵骑士 把他扔进地堡 |
[17:32] | and we trap him there. | 然后把他困在那里 |
[17:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:37] | How do you keep him from riding the lightning back | 在引他掉入陷阱之前 |
[17:38] | out of the tunnels before you get him into the trap? | 要怎么阻止他驱雷策电逃离隧道 |
[17:40] | Well, if the lightning strikes again, it’ll just hit our rod. | 如果闪电再次袭来 会击中避雷针 |
[17:43] | He won’t be close enough to grab on. | 距离太远 他抓不住 |
[17:45] | But, shouldn’t we assume the Ghost Riders | 但对方如果是恶灵骑士 |
[17:46] | have some kind of control over where it strikes? | 应该能够控制闪电击中的位置吧 |
[17:53] | Just because physics can’t explain it today | 即使目前物理学没法解释 |
[17:54] | doesn’t mean there won’t be a logical explanation tomorrow. | 不代表未来不会有合理的解释 |
[17:58] | So, if they have control, then how do we stop ’em? | 那如果他们能控制 该如何阻止他们 |
[18:04] | We need to absorb a lightning bolt. | 我们需要吸收闪电 |
[18:06] | Can we do that? | 能行吗 |
[18:08] | Not with anything we have here. | 手头的材料还做不到 |
[18:10] | I can’t build a conduit strong enough | 我没法造出足够结实的导管 |
[18:11] | to absorb even half that much energy. | 估计连一半的能量都承受不住 |
[18:18] | Instead of a conduit, | 那就不造导管 |
[18:19] | maybe we can find a person to absorb the lightning. | 我们可以找个吸收闪电的人 |
[18:21] | I don’t even think Kira could do that. | 我想连吉良都做不到 |
[18:23] | Josh could. He ate electricity. | 乔什可以 他能吸收电流 |
[18:25] | Josh is dead. | 乔什死了 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but his power didn’t die with him. | 对 但他的能力并未随他而去 |
[18:28] | May as well have. We can’t get to it. | 还不是一样 反正我们拿不到 |
[18:30] | We don’t know that. Not for sure. | 不一定 也许有办法 |
[18:34] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[18:37] | You know what I’m saying. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[18:39] | If you’re saying what I think you’re saying, you’re insane. | 如果你的意思跟我想的一样 那你真是疯了 |
[18:42] | I know it’s insane. | 我知道很疯狂 |
[18:45] | But I need you with me on this. | 但我需要你帮忙才能做到 |
[18:55] | This was my mother’s lemonade recipe. | 这柠檬水是我母亲的配方 |
[18:58] | At least as much as I can remember. | 至少我是这么记得的 |
[19:01] | We always served this when we had friends to visit. | 朋友来访时我们都会拿这个招待 |
[19:11] | We didn’t come to visit. We’re looking for someone. | 我们不是来玩的 我们在找人 |
[19:13] | A friend of ours. | 找我们的朋友 |
[19:15] | Maybe you’ve seen him. His name is Stiles? | 你可能见过他 他叫斯泰尔斯 |
[19:18] | It’s been a while since anyone came through Canaan. | 很久没人过来卡南了 |
[19:22] | How long? | 多久了 |
[19:27] | Since April 8th, 1987? | 上次是1987年4月8号吗 |
[19:33] | Why would you disturb those things? They don’t belong to you. | 你们为何要招惹这些 跟你们无关 |
[19:36] | We need to know what happened. | 我们要知道发生了什么 |
[19:38] | There was a picnic. A community party. | 当时在野餐 是社区聚会 |
[19:43] | It seems like everyone left in a hurry. | 大家好像走得很匆忙 |
[19:45] | People have been leaving Canaan for a long time. | 一直以来都有人离开卡南 |
[19:48] | That’s the day the last of them left. | 最后一批人在那天也离开了 |
[19:52] | All at once? They all just disappeared? | 突然全离开了 全都这么消失了 |
[19:55] | I didn’t say they disappeared. I said they left. | 我没说他们消失了 我说他们离开了 |
[20:01] | Did they leave in a cloud of green smoke? | 他们离开时有一团绿色烟雾吗 |
[20:04] | They just left! | 他们就是离开了 |
[20:14] | We didn’t mean to upset you. | 我们无意惹你生气 |
[20:19] | We’ll go now. | 我们这就走 |
[20:32] | No one is leaving. | 谁都别想离开 |
[20:36] | No one is leaving Canaan ever again. | 谁都别想再离开卡南 |
[20:51] | I think the last thing that you were trying to say was my name. | 我猜你最后说的是我的名字 |
[20:54] | You said, | 你说 |
[20:57] | “Mel, you need to add…” | “麦儿 你得加上…” |
[21:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:03] | Since when do you call me “Mel?” | 你什么时候开始叫我”麦儿”了 |
[21:05] | Since when do you use a nickname for anybody? | 你什么时候开始叫人小名了 |
[21:07] | You don’t even use your own first name. | 你甚至都不用自己的名字 |
[21:10] | Everybody calls you Argent. | 大家都叫你阿金斯 |
[21:12] | You… | 你 |
[21:14] | You weren’t trying to say my name, | 你不是想说我的名字 |
[21:15] | you were saying something in Celtic. | 你说的是凯尔特语 |
[21:20] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[21:27] | Scott, open the door, you’re a werewolf. | 斯科特 打开门 你可是狼人 |
[21:29] | I’m trying. | 我在用力 |
[21:45] | What the hell is wrong with this place? | 这地方怎么回事 |
[21:49] | Lenore? Could you unlock the door, please? | 丽诺尔 麻烦你开门 |
[21:53] | Now that you’re here, you need to stay. | 既然来了 就得留下 |
[21:58] | Caleb likes you. | 凯勒喜欢你们 |
[22:02] | And we like him. | 我们也喜欢他 |
[22:07] | But we need to help our town. | 但我们得救自己的镇子 |
[22:09] | People are disappearing, uh, leaving, I mean leaving. | 镇里人不断消失 离开 是离开 |
[22:14] | You could really help us. | 你可以帮我们 |
[22:15] | No one can help you. | 谁都帮不了你们 |
[22:17] | If they want to leave, they’re going to leave. | 他们想离开就会离开 |
[22:20] | They’ll go, and they’ll go, | 他们会离去 不断离去 |
[22:22] | and there won’t be anything you can do about it. | 而你们无能为力 |
[22:29] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[22:43] | Go. | 走 |
[23:25] | Caleb, can you help us find a way out of here? | 凯勒 你能帮我们找到出路吗 |
[23:41] | You have to stay because Mommy said so. | 妈妈说了 你们得留下 |
[23:44] | No, we can’t stay. We have to go home. | 不 我们不能留下 我们得回家 |
[23:46] | This is home. | 这就是家 |
[23:56] | Scott? Come here for a sec. | 斯科特 过来一下 |
[24:01] | Look at the date. | 你看日期 |
[24:11] | Uh, Caleb? Do you know what year you were born? | 凯勒 你哪年出生的 |
[24:22] | 1976 1976. | |
[24:26] | And when did you die? | 那你什么时候死的 |
[24:29] | Why didn’t you leave too? | 你为什么没一起离开 |
[24:30] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[24:32] | Is that an accusation? Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指责我吗 你这是指责我吗 |
[24:35] | How come you’re the only one left? | 为何会留你一人 |
[24:38] | Did you hide? Did you fight them? | 你是藏起来了吗 击退他们了吗 |
[24:40] | Fight who? Who are you talking about? | 击退谁 你说的是谁 |
[24:42] | They’re called the Ghost Riders. | 他们叫作恶灵骑士 |
[24:46] | They took everyone from Canaan. | 带走了卡南的每个人 |
[24:48] | Why did they leave you? | 为什么没带走你 |
[24:50] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[24:51] | They took everyone. | 他们带走了所有人 |
[24:53] | But they didn’t take… | 但他们没带走 |
[24:54] | me! | 我 |
[25:06] | You’re a Banshee. | 你是报丧女妖 |
[25:10] | Almost there. Last chance to bail. | 快到了 最后的机会 |
[25:12] | If we’re gonna stand a chance, | 如果我们想跟他们斗 |
[25:13] | we have to do something drastic. | 就得做些极端的事 |
[25:15] | There’s drastic and then there’s this. | 极端是一码事 这是另一码事 |
[25:17] | I know, it’s not the perfect plan. | 我知道 这计划并非万无一失 |
[25:18] | But we need the bad part of the plan to make the good part work. | 但我们的计划有舍才有得 |
[25:21] | You think she knows it’s a bad plan? | 你觉得她知道这是个烂计划吗 |
[25:23] | Anyone would know this is a bad plan. | 谁都会知道这是个烂计划 |
[25:29] | Which is why I have to ask you one more time, | 所以我再问你一次 |
[25:33] | are you sure you don’t wanna change your minds? | 你确定不改变想法了吗 |
[25:37] | We don’t know what else to do. | 我们不知道还能做什么 |
[25:38] | It’s like the Ghost Riders are unstoppable. | 我们好像无法阻止恶灵骑士 |
[25:41] | They are unstoppable. | 他们确实无法阻止 |
[25:43] | They’ve been riding the storm and taking souls | 早在我出生前 他们就已经 |
[25:45] | since long before I was born. | 乘着风暴 狩猎灵魂了 |
[25:48] | Yeah, we won’t survive them. | 我们逃不出去 |
[25:51] | Not without your help. | 必须有你帮忙 |
[25:55] | Kira entrusted me with her sword | 吉良跟剥皮行者离开时 |
[25:57] | while she’s with the Skinwalkers. | 把她的剑给了我 |
[25:59] | And now, I’m trusting you | 现在 我选择信任你 |
[26:01] | because I believe she would want me to. | 因为我相信她也希望我信任你 |
[26:05] | Do not mistake this for me agreeing with your decision. | 别误会 我并不赞同你的决定 |
[26:09] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[26:11] | Kira just stabbed her sword into the ground. | 吉良当初把她的剑插进了地里 |
[26:16] | If you want to do this, you’ll have to do it yourself. | 如果你真想这么做 你得自己来 |
[26:41] | Once it’s done, | 一旦事成 |
[26:43] | whatever happens will be your responsibility. | 任何后果都得由你承担 |
[27:12] | Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 等等 |
[27:56] | Mil. Celtic for honey. | 蜜 凯尔特语 意思是蜂蜜 |
[27:58] | It’s not an herb, but it is a binding agent | 它不是草药 而是均质剂 |
[28:01] | and a natural antibiotic. | 以及天然的抗生素 |
[28:28] | Oh, God. Bite down on this, bite down on this. | 天啊 咬着这个 咬着这个 |
[28:30] | It’ll help. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 会好一点 没事 没事的 |
[28:54] | Am I having another hallucination? | 我是不是又出现幻觉了 |
[29:01] | If you are, I’m having the same one. | 如果是这样 那我们的幻觉是同一个 |
[29:05] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[29:08] | I know you’re not gonna beat an eight-year-old’s ass, | 我知道你不会对一个八岁小毛孩动手 |
[29:10] | but I will. | 可我会 |
[29:18] | You don’t look so good. | 你似乎不太舒服 |
[29:24] | Maybe you should sit down. | 或许你应该坐下 |
[29:27] | It’s not my fault they didn’t take me. | 他们没带走我不能怪我 |
[29:29] | I know why they didn’t… | 我知道他们为什么没… |
[29:30] | You think I helped them because they brought back my dead son. | 你觉得我帮了他们 因为他们复活了我儿子 |
[29:36] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[31:26] | Theo! We’re not trying to hurt you. | 西奥 我们不是要伤害你 |
[31:29] | We’re the ones that brought you back. | 是我们救了你 |
[31:31] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[31:33] | Your sister’s dead. | 你姐姐已经死了 |
[31:36] | She died a long time ago. | 很久之前就死了 |
[31:38] | You killed her, remember? | 是你杀的她 还记得吗 |
[31:43] | I’m gonna kill you, too. | 我要把你也杀了 |
[31:44] | I’m gonna kill all of you. | 把你们都杀了 |
[31:46] | Okay. Send him back. | 算了 把他送回去 |
[31:50] | You know what this does? | 你知道这是干什么的吗 |
[31:57] | We need your power to help us. | 我们需要你的力量帮忙 |
[31:59] | Then you can kill whoever you want. | 之后你想杀谁 都随意 |
[32:02] | But if you do kill us, you’re gonna end up worse off than ever. | 但你如果真的杀了我们 你的结局会很惨 |
[32:08] | There’s nothing worse than what I’ve been through. | 再惨也好过我经历的那些 |
[32:10] | You ever hear about the Ghost Riders? | 你听说过恶灵骑士吗 |
[32:23] | What makes you think this is gonna work? | 你为什么觉得这招能行 |
[32:26] | You took Josh’s power. | 你吸走了乔什的力量 |
[32:28] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[32:37] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[32:49] | Hey, what the hell? | 怎么会这样 |
[32:51] | That was only one billion joules. | 不过才十亿焦耳的能量啊 |
[32:53] | Only? | 才 |
[32:54] | Well, how many joules are in a bolt of lightning? | 一道闪电有多少焦耳的能量 |
[32:57] | Five billion. | 五十亿 |
[33:01] | Well, I’m fine, by the way. Thank you for your concern. | 顺便说一句 我没事 谢谢关心 |
[33:05] | You don’t have Josh’s power anymore, do you? | 你失去乔什的力量了 对吗 |
[33:10] | Or Tracy’s. | 还有特蕾西的 |
[33:12] | Guess I’m back to Classic Theo. | 看来我变回原本的西奥了 |
[33:14] | Maybe you should try some remorse, | 你是靠杀死他们获取力量的 |
[33:16] | since you killed them for their powers. | 也许你应该悔改一下 |
[33:18] | I just put them back the way I found them. | 我只是让他们恢复原样 |
[33:20] | Okay. Send him back. | 好 把他送回去 |
[33:23] | Hold on. I can help. | 等一下 我可以帮忙 |
[33:26] | I know about the Wild Hunt from the Dread Doctors. | 恐怖博士跟我讲过荒野猎人的事 |
[33:28] | I also know about things I’m betting you don’t. | 我相信有些事我知道 你们不知道 |
[33:38] | I’m with Ms. Romero on this one. | 这件事我赞同罗梅罗小姐 |
[33:42] | Send him back. | 把他送回去 |
[33:44] | Who’s making decisions around here? | 现在是谁说了算 |
[33:46] | Where’s Scott? Where’s Stiles? | 斯科特和斯泰尔斯在哪里 |
[33:49] | You remember Stiles? | 你记得斯泰尔斯吗 |
[33:51] | Why wouldn’t I remember Stiles? | 我为什么会不记得斯泰尔斯 |
[33:56] | Maybe he’s useful after all. | 看来他还是有用处的 |
[33:59] | You didn’t know what was happening, did you? | 你不知道怎么回事 是吗 |
[34:01] | You only saw them at the very end. | 你只是最后看到了他们 |
[34:03] | They were all around me | 他们围着我 |
[34:05] | but they didn’t take me. | 却没带走我 |
[34:08] | It’s because you’re a Banshee. | 因为你是报丧女妖 |
[34:12] | Like me. | 就像我 |
[34:25] | How long has it been? | 多久了 |
[34:27] | Almost 30 years. | 将近三十年了 |
[34:33] | Breathe, Malia, you have to breathe. | 呼吸 玛丽亚 你得呼吸 |
[34:37] | Lydia! | 莉迪亚 |
[34:44] | What are you doing to us? | 你对我们做了什么 |
[34:45] | You’re drowning. Just like me. | 你们跟我一样溺水了 |
[34:48] | Now we can be friends forever. | 现在我们可以永远做朋友了 |
[34:52] | You won’t be taken. | 你不会被带走 |
[34:56] | You’ll be safe. | 你会很安全 |
[34:58] | I don’t want to be safe. | 我不要安全 |
[35:01] | I want to save Stiles. | 我要救斯泰尔斯 |
[35:09] | Don’t let me be the only one left behind. | 我不要一个人留下来 |
[35:14] | I don’t have a Caleb. | 我不像你有凯勒 |
[35:19] | Go. | 走吧 |
[35:33] | 你没事吧 你没事吧 | |
[35:36] | Mommy says you can go now. | 妈妈说你们可以走了 |
[35:52] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[35:53] | Yeah, absolutely. | 没错 |
[36:02] | You know you can still come with us. | 其实你可以跟我们一起走 |
[36:05] | I couldn’t leave Caleb. | 我不能抛下凯勒 |
[36:07] | Lenore, you know he’s not real. | 丽诺尔 你知道他并不存在 |
[36:17] | I couldn’t leave Caleb. | 我不能抛下凯勒 |
[36:32] | You know all about the Ghost Riders. | 你知道恶灵骑士所有的事 |
[36:35] | How do we get Stiles and the others back? | 我们怎么把斯泰尔斯和其他人救回来 |
[36:38] | You can’t. | 救不回来 |
[36:40] | The Wild Hunt comes. The Wild Hunt goes. | 荒野猎人来去无踪 |
[36:44] | That’s how it works. | 就这么简单 |
[36:45] | But they’re still here. And they’re still taking people. | 但他们还在这里 还在带走人 |
[36:50] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[36:53] | They’re the Wild Hunt. | 他们是荒野猎人 |
[36:54] | They’re not just gonna stick around. Unless… | 他们不会留下来 除非… |
[36:57] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[36:58] | Unless they’re stuck. | 除非他们被困住了 |
[37:04] | You guys think Stiles sent us here to warn us? | 斯泰尔斯让我们来这里是在警告我们吗 |
[37:06] | Maybe Beacon Hills is gonna be the next ghost town. | 比肯山可能成为下一座鬼城 |
[37:09] | If we don’t stop it, yes. | 如果我们不阻止 就会这样 |
[37:11] | We need to get them to leave. Now. | 我们得马上让他们离开 |
[37:13] | We can’t. Not yet. | 不能 现在不行 |
[37:18] | You’re gonna help us. | 你要帮我们 |
[37:20] | Liam, I don’t know what to do. | 利亚姆 我不知道要怎么做 |
[37:21] | Well, you remember Stiles, | 你记得斯泰尔斯 |
[37:22] | so clearly you know more than we do. | 显然你知道的比我们多 |
[37:24] | You’re gonna help us or you’re going back. | 你不帮忙 我们就送你回去 |
[37:29] | Let me guess. Scott wasn’t a part of this plan, was he? | 我猜斯科特没有参与这件事吧 |
[37:34] | Why can’t we get rid of them? | 我们为什么不能摆脱他们 |
[37:35] | Because I saw what happens to the people they’ve taken | 因为我看见过被他们带走的人 |
[37:37] | when they leave. | 会变成什么样子 |
[37:39] | Do they all die? | 他们都死了吗 |
[37:40] | No. It’s something worse than death. | 不 比死更糟 |
[37:44] | I felt it in Lenore’s memory. | 我在丽诺尔的记忆中感觉到了 |
[37:48] | It’s like their souls hollowed out. | 就像他们的灵魂被挖空 |
[37:51] | They became something else. | 他们变成了别的东西 |
[37:53] | I think they became Ghost Riders. | 我想他们变成了恶灵骑士 |
[37:55] | And then, they were gone. | 然后他们就消失了 |
[38:15] | Somehow I don’t think we’re gonna hug this out. | 看来这次没办法拥抱和解了 |
[38:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:29] | Okay, I was thinking about Lenore. | 好吧 我在想丽诺尔 |
[38:32] | There’s myths about the Wild Hunt and the Morrigan. | 有关于恶灵骑士和莫瑞甘的神话 |
[38:35] | They left Lenore behind. | 他们把丽诺尔留下了 |
[38:36] | I thought Lenore was a banshee? | 丽诺尔不是报丧女妖吗 |
[38:38] | The Morrigan was a banshee. | 莫瑞甘是报丧女妖 |
[38:41] | So when the Wild Hunt moves on from Beacon Hills… | 那荒野猎人离开比肯山时… |
[38:44] | I’ll be like Lenore. | 我会像丽诺尔一样 |
[38:48] | Left behind. | 被留下来 |
[38:50] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[38:53] | I hope you realize it’s taking all of my strength | 我希望你知道我现在竭尽全力 |
[38:55] | to not tear you in half right now. | 不让自己把你撕成两半 |
[39:02] | Hey, Malia. You aren’t still upset | 玛丽亚 你不会还在为 |
[39:04] | about the whole shooting thing, are you? | 我打伤你而生气吧 |
[39:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[39:31] | Sorry, didn’t mean to wake you. | 抱歉 我不想吵醒你的 |
[39:35] | I was just, uh, I was just | 我只是…我只是 |
[39:37] | thinking about how strong and amazing you are. | 在想你有多坚强 多美妙 |
[39:40] | Keep talking, I like the way that sounds. | 继续说 我喜欢这个开头 |
[39:45] | You know, someone should write a medical paper | 你战胜额颞叶痴呆的英勇事迹 |
[39:47] | about how you beat frontal temporal dementia. | 应该被写成医学论文 |
[39:50] | That is not at all the direction | 这完全不是 |
[39:52] | I thought this conversation was heading. | 我想听的谈话方向 |
[39:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:57] | Let’s turn in. | 快睡吧 |
[39:58] | We gotta be up early to talk | 我们明天得早起 |
[39:59] | to the contractor about replacing that wallpaper. | 跟承包商谈更换墙纸的事 |
[40:02] | I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就睡 |
[40:04] | Okay. | 好 |