时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾… |
[00:02] | The ghost riders, how do we stop ’em? | 恶灵骑士 该怎么阻止他们 |
[00:03] | We can find a person to absorb the lightning. | 我们可以找个吸收闪电的人 |
[00:05] | Whatever happens will be your responsibility. | 任何后果都得由你承担 |
[00:10] | Where’s my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[00:11] | You killed her, remember? | 你早杀了她啊 不记得了么 |
[00:12] | I can help. I know about the Wild Hunt from the Dread Doctors. | 我能帮忙 恐怖博士讲过荒野猎人的事 |
[00:15] | Where’s Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯在哪里 |
[00:15] | You remember Stiles? | 你记得斯泰尔斯吗 |
[00:17] | To not tear you in half right now. | 不让自己把你撕成两半 |
[00:18] | Somehow I don’t think we’re gonna hug this out. | 看来这次没办法拥抱和解了 |
[00:54] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[01:11] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[01:34] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[02:21] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[03:04] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[03:36] | No, Tara, don’t. | 不 塔拉 不要 |
[03:47] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[04:01] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[04:14] | Theo… | 西奥 |
[04:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:51] | You don’t have to stop. | 你不必停下来 |
[05:52] | It’s okay, you don’t have to stop. | 没关系 你不必停下来 |
[05:54] | Trust me, I won’t. | 相信我 我不会停 |
[05:56] | Malia, enough! Hey. | 玛丽亚 够了 |
[06:01] | Slow down, okay? | 冷静 |
[06:03] | He’s going back in the ground. | 我们把他扔回地下 |
[06:04] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[06:06] | He remembers Stiles. | 他记得斯泰尔斯 |
[06:10] | Scott remembers Stiles. | 斯科特也记得斯泰尔斯 |
[06:12] | Lydia and I remember Stiles. | 我和莉迪亚也记得斯泰尔斯 |
[06:14] | The Dread Doctors knew all about the Wild Hunt. | 恐怖博士知道荒野猎人的事 |
[06:16] | He can help us. | 他可以帮我们 |
[06:18] | Or he could kill us. | 也可能会害死我们 |
[06:19] | He’s my responsibility. | 我会对他负责 |
[06:21] | Noshiko gave me the sword. | 野志子把剑给我了 |
[06:23] | It’s so awkward when Mom and Dad fight. | 爸妈吵架的时候总是这么尴尬 |
[06:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:27] | You both are right. | 你们说得都对 |
[06:29] | If Theo tries anything, | 如果西奥图谋不轨 |
[06:30] | we’ll send him back to the skinwalkers. | 我们就送他去跟剥皮行者待着 |
[06:32] | But for right now… | 但是暂时… |
[06:33] | He goes back now. | 他必须现在回去 |
[06:35] | – Except Liam’s the one with the sword. – Shut up! | -但剑在利亚姆手里 -闭嘴 |
[06:44] | – Malia… – Can you give me a second alone with Theo? | -玛丽亚 -能让我跟西奥单独待会儿吗 |
[06:46] | – Why? – So I can kill him. | -为什么 -我才能杀他 |
[06:50] | Okay, look, | 听我说 |
[06:51] | I know that there’s mixed feelings all around. | 我知道你们对我的感情很复杂 |
[06:55] | But I might be your only option to stop the Wild Hunt. | 但我也许是你们阻止荒野猎人的唯一机会 |
[06:59] | Let’s kill him. | 杀了他吧 |
[07:02] | What, you don’t trust me? | 你不信我吗 |
[07:03] | I don’t trust him. Do you? | 我不信任他 你呢 |
[07:06] | No. But I think we can use him. | 我也不信 但我们能利用他 |
[07:09] | Remember who he is. | 记住他是谁 |
[07:11] | He got into your head and you tried to kill me. | 他控制了你的思想 你差点杀了我 |
[07:14] | And when that didn’t work, he did kill me. | 后来你没杀我 他自己动手了 |
[07:17] | And Tracy, and Josh, and his sister. | 还杀了特蕾西 乔什 还有他姐姐 |
[07:20] | But this might be our only chance to get Stiles back. | 可这也许是我们救回斯泰尔斯的唯一机会 |
[07:23] | Can’t we just try to find somebody that we at least trust? | 就不能找个我们能信任的人吗 |
[07:27] | This might be a mistake. | 这样做也许会酿成大错 |
[07:29] | But you don’t know that yet. | 但现在还说不好 |
[07:31] | And you made mistakes when you were learning to be an alpha. | 你在学做阿尔法的时候也犯过错 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I made a lot. | 对 我犯过很多错 |
[07:36] | But we don’t have time for mistakes. | 但现在没有时间犯错了 |
[07:40] | I can’t lose Stiles. | 我不能失去斯泰尔斯 |
[07:43] | So we should try anything we can to save him. | 所以才应该不择手段去救他 |
[07:47] | Right? | 对吗 |
[07:52] | Even Theo. | 哪怕跟西奥合作 |
[07:57] | Convince me. | 说服我 |
[08:00] | I can put you back in the ground anytime. | 我随时可以把你压回地下 |
[08:04] | You also need a transformer | 你需要一个变压器 |
[08:05] | that can handle five billion joules of electricity. | 得能承载五十亿焦耳电量 |
[08:10] | I know where to find one and I can show you how it works. | 我知道应该去哪里找 也知道如何操作 |
[08:15] | I’ll tell you if Malia promises not to kill me. | 只要玛丽亚保证不杀我 我就告诉你 |
[08:21] | She promises. | 她保证 |
[08:23] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不同意 |
[08:25] | We’re really gonna do this? | 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[08:27] | Trust him? | 相信他 |
[08:28] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[08:32] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:33] | It may not be better. But at least it’s not him. | 不算更好 但最起码不需要他 |
[09:30] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[09:32] | Come out of there. | 快出来 |
[09:34] | Did you know about this room? | 你知道这个房间吗 |
[09:37] | Why was it sealed off? | 为什么被封上了 |
[09:39] | The previous owners probably did it. I… | 应该是前房东做的 我 |
[09:43] | People do crazy things. | 人们会做疯狂的事 |
[09:47] | What if this was his room? | 如果这是他的房间呢 |
[09:52] | What if this means we had a son? | 如果我们真的有个儿子呢 |
[09:55] | Noah… | 诺亚 |
[09:58] | Claudia, this could be the proof we’re looking for. | 克劳迪娅 这可能就是我们在找的证据 |
[10:00] | There are so many simple explanations for why this is here. | 这个房间的存在有很多简单解释 |
[10:04] | But we had a son we’ve forgotten | 但我们忘记了一个儿子 |
[10:07] | is not one of them. | 并不是其中之一 |
[10:09] | Aren’t you curious? | 难道你不好奇吗 |
[10:11] | No. I’m not. | 不 我不好奇 |
[10:16] | You’re making yourself crazy. | 你快把你自己逼疯了 |
[10:20] | I think we should just leave it alone. | 我觉得我们最好别管了 |
[10:29] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:48] | This was a bad idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[10:49] | It’s not a bad idea. | 这不是个馊主意 |
[10:51] | It is a terrible idea. | 这是个很馊的主意 |
[10:56] | I told you where the transformer is. | 我告诉了你们变压器在哪儿 |
[10:58] | I told you how it works. | 我告诉了你们如何使用 |
[11:00] | I don’t need to be there when it all blows up. | 当它爆炸的时候 我可不想在场 |
[11:02] | It’s not going to blow up. | 不会爆炸的 |
[11:04] | They ride the lightning. | 他们驱雷策电 |
[11:05] | We can use that to catch one | 我们可以利用这点来抓住一个 |
[11:07] | and keep him there until we figure out what they want. | 在发现他们的目的前困住他 |
[11:09] | It’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[11:10] | You’re trying to catch a Ghost Rider. | 你们想抓住恶灵骑士 |
[11:13] | A million things can go wrong. Terrible idea. | 就等着被虐死吧 完全不好 |
[11:16] | The bad idea was bringing him back. | 救他回来才是个馊主意 |
[11:18] | Scott’s right. This is a mistake. | 斯科特说得对 这样不对 |
[11:22] | You took a risk. | 你铤而走险了 |
[11:24] | We took a risk. | 我们都铤而走险了 |
[11:26] | But it was the right thing to do. | 但这么做是正确的 |
[11:35] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[11:50] | You guys want me to leave you alone? | 你们想让我离开吗 |
[11:54] | Oh, that’s right, I can’t. | 对了 我没法离开 |
[12:01] | We better hurry. | 我们最好快点 |
[12:16] | You did it. | 你们做到了 |
[12:18] | Of course we did it. | 当然了 |
[12:34] | This thing can transmute the energy from a lightning bolt. | 这个东西可以改变闪电的能量 |
[12:37] | Even successive strikes. | 连连续不断的闪电也可以 |
[12:40] | Mason, are you sure this is gonna work? | 梅森 你确定这个有用 |
[12:42] | Well, whatever’s inside this cage | 这个笼子里的任何东西 |
[12:43] | is shielded from any outside electrical current. | 都会被外面的电流封锁 |
[12:46] | So the Ghost Rider won’t be able to use lightning to escape. | 所以恶灵骑士就无法借着闪电离开 |
[12:49] | We put a lightning rod on the roof | 我们在房顶放上避雷针 |
[12:51] | and connected it to that conduit cable. | 然后和电缆连接 |
[12:53] | Drawing the Ghost Rider to that spot. | 把恶灵骑士引到那里 |
[12:55] | We can’t send him directly in | 我们没办法直接把他引进来 |
[12:56] | because the cage neutralizes electromagnetism. | 因为这个笼子对电磁免疫 |
[12:59] | Lightning will just bounce off it. | 闪电会反弹 |
[13:01] | Which is the same reason it’ll hold him in. | 也是能困住他的原因 |
[13:04] | If the Ghost Rider lands here, | 如果恶灵骑士降落在这儿 |
[13:07] | how do we get him in the cage? | 要怎么把他关进笼子里 |
[13:08] | We have to lure him in. | 我们得把他骗进来 |
[13:10] | – Bait? – I’ll do it. | -诱饵 -我来吧 |
[13:14] | It’ll be okay. | 没问题的 |
[13:15] | I’m faster than you. | 我速度比你快 |
[13:17] | As soon as Hayden’s out, Scott and Liam, | 海登一出来 斯科特和利亚姆 |
[13:20] | you guys close the gates, | 你们俩把门关上 |
[13:23] | And then I’ll put down a barrier of mountain ash. | 然后我用花楸灰做个结界 |
[13:25] | I’ll be on the roof to take down the rod. | 我会在房顶上等着拿走避雷针 |
[13:26] | We’ll be on the lookout for any other Ghost Riders. | 我们在外面巡逻 以防还有恶灵骑士 |
[13:30] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:34] | I think it’s the best idea that we have right now. | 这是目前我们能想到的最好的主意 |
[13:36] | As long as everything goes perfectly | 前提是一切顺利 |
[13:38] | and he doesn’t escape and kill us all. | 他不会逃出来杀光我们 |
[13:40] | And your transformer works | 也要你的变压器起作用 |
[13:41] | and the whole place doesn’t catch on fire. | 这里才不会起火 |
[13:43] | And there isn’t a catastrophic solar flare. | 还得这里不爆发灾难性的太阳耀斑 |
[13:47] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[13:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:15] | He has third degree burns over 90% of his body. | 他全身九成以上三级烧伤 |
[14:19] | I should be telling you to say your goodbyes. | 我建议你去跟他道别 |
[14:22] | It’s Peter. I don’t need to say goodbyes. | 他是皮特 我不必跟他道别 |
[14:24] | I need you to fix him | 我要你治好他 |
[14:25] | so we can find out what he knows about the Wild Hunt. | 以便我们弄清他对荒野猎人知道多少 |
[14:27] | Remember who we’re dealing with. | 记住我们在跟谁打交道 |
[14:30] | Your father is a ruthless con man | 你父亲是个残忍的骗子 |
[14:33] | who always has a devious plan to hurt everyone around him. | 总能想出恶毒的办法伤害身边的人 |
[14:36] | What happens when he gets up out of that bed? | 他要是下了病床会发生什么 |
[14:39] | You got a plan of your own? | 你自己想好办法了吗 |
[14:41] | I have a plan. | 我想好了 |
[14:43] | I don’t know if it’s devious. | 我不清楚是否恶毒 |
[14:45] | At least it’s a plan. | 至少是个办法 |
[14:57] | I can’t promise this will work. | 我没法保证这有用 |
[15:00] | You said he was dying anyway. | 反正你说了他要死了 |
[15:02] | What does he have to lose? | 他还有什么损失 |
[15:03] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你们 |
[15:06] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死 |
[15:12] | I think they put that there to protect me. | 他们拉上帘子是为了保护我 |
[15:15] | Glad to see you’re obeying hospital protocols. | 很高兴你能遵守医院规定 |
[15:19] | Your daughter asked me to treat you. | 你女儿拜托我救你 |
[15:26] | In exchange for what? | 条件是什么 |
[15:30] | Told you, you needed a plan. | 都跟你说了得想个办法 |
[15:34] | She helps you, you help me. | 她帮你 你得帮我 |
[15:37] | That’s a bit open-ended. | 这有点没想到 |
[15:39] | What if I don’t agree to your conditions? | 我要是不同意你的条件呢 |
[15:42] | I leave you for dead. | 那你就这样等死 |
[15:45] | So, what exactly do you know about our kind of medicine? | 你对治疗我们到底知道多少 |
[15:53] | I know about the Nine Herbs. | 我知道九种药草之咒 |
[16:12] | Think it’s working? | 你觉得起作用了吗 |
[16:14] | Should be. Looks painful enough. | 应该能行 看着够疼的 |
[16:35] | You know we never did have that second date. | 我们从没兑现过第二次约会 |
[16:48] | Still thinking about how to prove the Riemann Hypothesis? | 还在想怎么证明黎曼猜想吗 |
[16:52] | I’m thinking about a dead kid I met in Canaan. | 我在想在卡南遇到的死了的小孩 |
[16:55] | Dead? | 死了 |
[16:57] | He drowned in 1985. | 他在1985年淹死了 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | Go on. | 继续 |
[17:06] | His mom conjured him. | 他妈妈召回了他 |
[17:09] | To fill the void she felt | 以填补荒野猎人 |
[17:11] | after the Wild Hunt passed through Canaan. | 袭击卡南后她内心的空虚 |
[17:14] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[17:18] | what if Sheriff Stilinski is filling a void? | 如果斯蒂林斯警长也在填补空虚呢 |
[17:21] | What if he’s filling it with Claudia? | 他要是用克劳迪娅来填补呢 |
[17:24] | You think Claudia’s dead? | 你觉得克劳迪娅死了 |
[17:29] | No, I… I just saw her. | 不 我才见过她 |
[17:32] | So many things don’t make sense. | 许多事都说不通 |
[17:36] | She had a fatal disease, but then she’s fine. | 她原本得了绝症 但又好了 |
[17:40] | She says her Jeep was stolen 20 years ago, | 她说她的吉普二十年前就被偷了 |
[17:42] | But it’s Stiles’. | 但那是斯泰尔斯的 |
[17:43] | Oh, you should have seen the look on her face | 你该看看我在撕墙纸的时候 |
[17:45] | when I peeled back the wallpaper. | 她脸上的表情 |
[17:47] | She wasn’t just angry. | 她不仅是生气 |
[17:49] | She was scared. | 还很害怕 |
[17:51] | Like she was protecting a secret. | 就像在隐藏什么秘密 |
[17:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:57] | If this is true, then… | 如果真是这样 那么 |
[18:00] | maybe Sheriff Stilinski needs this. | 斯蒂林斯警长可能需要这样 |
[18:03] | Maybe it’s his way of coping. | 可能这是他消化的方式 |
[18:06] | What if Claudia being here | 如果克劳迪娅的存在 |
[18:09] | is preventing him from remembering Stiles? | 阻碍了他记起斯泰尔斯呢 |
[18:14] | Lydia, | 莉迪亚 |
[18:16] | If Claudia isn’t real, | 克劳迪娅如果不存在 |
[18:19] | you don’t want to be the one to tell him. | 最好别由你去告诉他 |
[19:05] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:18] | Keep closing it. | 使劲关上 |
[19:37] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[20:18] | It worked. | 行了 |
[20:19] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[20:20] | Yeah. We did. | 没错 成功了 |
[21:02] | You knew about it, didn’t you? | 你早就知道吧 |
[21:08] | God, it was on the blueprints. | 天啊 图纸里就有这间房 |
[21:10] | It was here when we moved in. | 我们搬进来时就有 |
[21:12] | That was 18 years ago. | 都过去十八年了 |
[21:44] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[21:47] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:58] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[22:00] | I don’t understand how you knew this was here. | 我不懂你怎么知道这里有间房 |
[22:06] | If you want to discuss the possibility | 如果你想讲讲 我可能 |
[22:11] | that I had a son… | 有儿子的事 |
[22:15] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[22:32] | Now, what do we do? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[22:34] | Try and talk to him. | 跟他谈谈 |
[22:36] | Mr. Ghost Rider? | 恶灵骑士先生 |
[22:38] | Mr. Rider? | 骑士先生 |
[22:42] | We’ll let you out | 如果你告诉我们 |
[22:44] | if you tell us how to get our friends back. | 如何救回我们的朋友 就放你出来 |
[22:47] | Everyone. We want everyone back. | 所有人 我们要救回所有人 |
[22:49] | Tell us how to get ’em all back. | 告诉我们如何救回他们 |
[22:54] | This is the plan? | 这就是你们的计划吗 |
[22:57] | There wasn’t a plan for this part of the plan. | 计划里没计划这个部分 |
[22:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:00] | Look, we got him trapped. He can’t get out. | 我们困住他了 他出不来 |
[23:02] | We just have to figure out how to communicate with him. | 我们只用想办法跟他交流 |
[23:07] | Maybe he can’t hear us. | 也许他听不到我们 |
[23:09] | Maybe he speaks an ancient language. | 也许他说某种古语 |
[23:13] | Maybe he only responds to pain. | 也许他只有痛了才有反应 |
[23:15] | Or fear. | 或者害怕了 |
[23:16] | Nothing’s gonna scare this thing. Look at him. | 这东西无所畏惧 看看他 |
[23:18] | He’s a walking corpse. | 他是具行尸走肉 |
[23:21] | Something’s wrong. | 不太对劲 |
[23:23] | Why’d he stop trying to get out? | 他为什么不尝试逃出来了 |
[23:33] | Did he just call for backup? | 他叫后援了吗 |
[23:36] | When Corey made the Ghost Rider visible at the party, | 科里让恶灵骑士在派对上显形时 |
[23:39] | another one showed up. | 出现了另一位骑士 |
[23:42] | We have to figure out how to talk to him. | 我们得想办法跟他交流 |
[23:43] | Or else get the hell out of here. | 不然就赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[23:50] | Where’s Corey? | 科里人呢 |
[23:52] | He’s over there. | 他在那边 |
[23:57] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[23:58] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:00] | There’s a refraction of light | 我总能看到 |
[24:02] | around your silhouette that I can always see. | 你轮廓折射出的光 |
[24:06] | I don’t know, it probably has something to do | 我不太确定 多半跟信息素 |
[24:08] | with pheromones or some other chemical interaction. | 或者其他什么化学反应有关 |
[24:12] | It’s my only power. | 我唯一的能力就是 |
[24:14] | Finding you. | 找到你 |
[24:17] | Did you see anything on your end? | 你那边有什么发现吗 |
[24:18] | No. It’s all clear. | 没有 没有线索 |
[24:20] | I wish we knew what was happening. | 真希望我们知道出了什么事 |
[24:24] | Anything? | 有消息吗 |
[24:26] | They can’t get him to talk. | 他们没法让他开口 |
[24:31] | They were communicating. | 他们之前在交流 |
[24:33] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:35] | I was wrong about him. | 我之前想错了 |
[24:37] | Well, no, I was right about him. | 不 我之前想对了 |
[24:38] | Actually, I was wrong about him | 其实我之前想错了 |
[24:40] | but I was right about the wrong thing. | 但我发现错在哪儿了 |
[24:42] | Who are we talking about here? | 这是在说谁 |
[24:43] | Parrish. | 帕里什 |
[24:45] | Remember how I thought that the Ghost Riders were scared of him? | 记得我以为恶灵骑士之前害怕他吗 |
[24:47] | At the party? | 在那个派对上 |
[24:49] | I think that he was actually trying to communicate with him. | 我觉得他其实是想跟他交流 |
[24:52] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[24:58] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[25:20] | We need Parrish. | 得找帕里什 |
[25:22] | So, wait a sec. | 等会儿 |
[25:23] | So, this woman “Lenore,” | 这个”丽诺尔” |
[25:27] | She conjured up her dead son? | 她召回了她死去的儿子 |
[25:31] | She was the only one left. | 她是唯一留下的人 |
[25:34] | She had to fill a void. | 她得填补空虚 |
[25:35] | So she filled it with her son. | 所以她用她儿子来填补 |
[25:38] | And you saw this kid? | 你看见这孩子了吗 |
[25:41] | We all did. | 我们都看见了 |
[25:42] | He was real. He was there. | 他是真实的 他就在那里 |
[25:47] | But… | 但是… |
[25:48] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[25:50] | She was there when everybody was taken. | 她看见大家被带走 |
[25:53] | She saw it happen. | 她看见整个经过 |
[25:57] | But she didn’t wanna believe it. | 但是她不相信 |
[25:59] | She wanted to believe in her son. | 她只想相信她儿子 |
[26:04] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[26:08] | You think Claudia is not real? | 你觉得克劳迪娅不是真的吗 |
[26:12] | You think I made up a phantom wife? | 你觉得我幻想了一个幽灵妻子 |
[26:17] | You’re afraid to remember him. | 你害怕记起他 |
[26:19] | She’s a flesh and blood woman. | 她是活生生的女人 |
[26:23] | She’s real. | 她是真的 |
[26:25] | Everything else here is just… | 其他的事物只是… |
[26:27] | is just speculation. Conjecture. | 推测 猜想 |
[26:30] | It’s just, it’s a theory based on a… | 只是个推论 而依据的是… |
[26:33] | on a ghost town. | 一座鬼城 |
[27:45] | You don’t see anything? | 你什么也没看见吗 |
[27:49] | I see a deeply disturbed young woman. | 我看见一个非常不安的年轻女子 |
[27:53] | You’re afraid to remember him | 你害怕记起他 |
[27:55] | because you’re afraid of what it means. | 是因为害怕这当中的意义 |
[27:58] | Why do you care so much if I remember him? | 为什么你这么在意我记不记得他 |
[28:02] | Because you loved him. | 因为你爱他 |
[28:53] | That’s progress. | 有进展了 |
[29:00] | Ask him how we get everyone back. | 问他我们要怎样救回大家 |
[29:02] | Tell us how we get everyone back. | 告诉我们要怎样救回大家 |
[29:11] | – What was that? – Did he say something? | -怎么了 -他说了什么吗 |
[29:13] | He said “Hellhound”. | 他说”地狱恶犬” |
[29:15] | Is that a good thing? | 那是好事吗 |
[29:22] | Take the next left, cut over to the highway. | 下个路口拐左 切换到大路 |
[29:25] | And then don’t stop. | 然后别停 |
[29:27] | We have a deal. | 我们说好了 |
[29:30] | I’m not leaving without Stiles. | 找不到斯泰尔斯我就不走 |
[29:33] | You’re so very loyal, Malia. | 你真的很忠诚 玛丽亚 |
[29:34] | And that is an overrated quality. | 太忠诚实在没什么好处 |
[29:47] | 比肯山保留地 天黑后禁止进入 | |
[29:55] | You know, I was in pretty bad shape when you found me. | 你找到时我状态非常差 |
[29:57] | I don’t really have a clear picture of where I was. | 我不太清楚我身在哪里 |
[30:00] | I marked the territory. | 我标识了范围 |
[30:02] | Visually. I marked it visually. | 清楚地 我清楚地标识了 |
[30:04] | But we didn’t see where you came out. | 但我们没看见你从哪里出来 |
[30:07] | It’s a supernatural rift, Malia, | 那是超自然裂口 玛丽亚 |
[30:08] | It’s not the Golden Gate Bridge. | 不是金门大桥 |
[30:10] | I doubt we can even see it, let alone get through. | 不见得能看见 更别说穿过它了 |
[30:13] | This is a horrible waste of time. | 这根本就是在浪费时间 |
[30:15] | You promised me. On your death bed. | 你临终之际答应过我的 |
[30:20] | I just saw a kid get burned alive trying to escape the Hunt. | 我刚看见一个孩子为了逃离猎人活活被烧 |
[30:23] | You try and save Stiles, he’s gonna die the same way. | 你试着救斯泰尔斯 他还是会死 |
[30:26] | Humans can’t get through. | 这是人类无法穿过的 |
[30:28] | Then we’ll find another way to get him out. | 我们再找别的方法救他出来 |
[30:30] | But first we have to get in. | 但我们得先进去 |
[30:33] | You have no self-preservation instincts. | 你没有自卫本能 |
[30:36] | How are you my daughter? | 你怎么会是我女儿 |
[30:42] | Ask him again. | 再问问他 |
[30:45] | What do you want from us? | 你要我们给你什么 |
[30:49] | We are the Wild Hunt. | 我们是荒野猎人 |
[30:52] | We hunt forever. | 我们永远都在打猎 |
[30:54] | Those who hunt with us hunt forever. | 跟我们一起打猎的人永远都在打猎 |
[31:00] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:02] | Tell us what you want. | 告诉我们你要什么 |
[31:04] | We are the Wild Hunt. | 我们是荒野猎人 |
[31:07] | Those who hunt with us hunt forever. | 跟我们一起打猎的人永远都在打猎 |
[31:12] | That clarifies things. | 说清楚了 |
[31:13] | What do we have to do to get everyone back? | 我们要怎么做才能把大家救回来 |
[31:16] | Do you want something from us? | 你要我们给你什么 |
[31:21] | Why’s he looking at Scott? | 他为什么看着斯科特 |
[31:28] | He figured out scott’s the Alpha. | 他断定斯科特是阿尔法狼 |
[31:30] | There must be something you want. | 你肯定有什么想要的 |
[31:33] | There is only the hunt. | 只是打猎罢了 |
[31:35] | No one resists. No one escapes. | 无人能抵抗 无人能逃跑 |
[31:41] | If they can’t be bargained with, | 如果无法跟他们达成协议 |
[31:42] | we’re gonna have to fight ’em. | 我们就得跟他们打斗了 |
[31:46] | I’m comin’ for my friends. | 我要救我的朋友 |
[31:48] | I’m comin’ for everyone. | 我要救大家 |
[31:50] | I won’t stop. | 绝不罢休 |
[31:52] | I’ll never stop until we get everyone back. | 救回大家之前我绝不罢休 |
[32:03] | Parrish? What’s happening? | 帕里什 怎么回事 |
[32:05] | Scott… | 斯科特 |
[32:25] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[32:27] | He’s gonna set him free. | 他打算释放他 |
[32:34] | I think you need to admit | 你得承认 |
[32:35] | that you have an unhealthy attachment to Stiles. | 你对斯泰尔斯有不正常的依恋 |
[32:38] | You got to let him go. | 你得放开他 |
[32:40] | Would you please try to behave like a human? | 你可以试着当个人类吗 |
[32:43] | I need Stiles for that. | 我需要斯泰尔斯帮忙 |
[32:44] | Why? Is he your human crutch? | 为什么 他是你的人类支柱吗 |
[32:47] | He’s my anchor. | 他是我的靠山 |
[32:49] | I’ll get you a new anchor. | 我会给你找个新靠山 |
[32:51] | He’s not comin’ back. | 他不会回来了 |
[32:52] | He was hunted. He got caught. | 他被猎走了 他被抓走了 |
[32:55] | You don’t believe that. | 你并不相信 |
[32:56] | You risked your life to bring us his keys. | 你冒险把他的钥匙带来给我们 |
[32:58] | I risked my life to escape the Hunt. | 我冒险是为了摆脱猎人 |
[33:00] | Not to reunite sentimental teenagers. | 不是为了让感情用事的年轻人重聚 |
[33:03] | You wanted us to know about Stiles. | 你要我们知道斯泰尔斯的事 |
[33:05] | And Canaan. | 还有卡南 |
[33:06] | You were warning us. | 你警告了我们 |
[33:10] | This is where we found you. | 我们在这找到你的 |
[33:14] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[33:16] | there’s nothin’ here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[33:18] | You’re not even looking. | 你根本没去找 |
[33:19] | You can’t just poke around | 你不能只是瞎晃 |
[33:20] | and expect to find a supernatural train station. | 就指望能找到一个超自然火车站 |
[33:29] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[33:43] | – Nothing. – Same here. | -没有 -这里也没有 |
[33:47] | How do you think it’s going? | 你觉得怎么样了 |
[33:49] | I bet it’s working. | 我觉得起作用了 |
[33:56] | Hey, hey, Parrish, Parrish, stop! | 帕里什 帕里什 住手 |
[34:08] | No! | 不 |
[34:12] | Yeah, we need to do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[34:14] | Yeah. On three. | 数到三 |
[34:18] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[34:58] | Have you been here the whole time? | 你一直都在这里吗 |
[35:01] | How could I stay away? | 我怎么能置身事外 |
[35:10] | Maybe you should tell them who you really are. | 也许你该告诉他们你到底是谁 |
[35:16] | Hauptmann? | 豪普特曼 |
[35:37] | It’s them? | 是他们吗 |
[35:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:40] | And judging by the sound, we don’t have a lot of time. | 听那声音 我们没有很多时间 |
[35:42] | For what? | 来干什么 |
[35:43] | For you to run. | 来给你逃走 |
[35:45] | You’re leaving me? | 你要离开我 |
[35:46] | I’m saving you? | 我在拯救你 |
[35:47] | But if we can hear them, it must be close. | 如果我们能听到他们 肯定离得很近 |
[35:50] | There’ll be another chance. | 还会有机会 |
[35:54] | Go now. | 快走 |
[35:57] | Malia, run! Go! | 玛丽亚 快跑 |
[36:24] | Break the barrier. | 打开屏障 |
[36:30] | Break the barrier, or I’ll rip you in two. | 打开屏障 不然我就把你撕成两半 |
[36:59] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[38:05] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[39:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[39:26] | It was Mr. Douglas. | 是道格拉斯老师 |
[39:30] | He ate his brain. | 他吃了他的脑袋 |
[39:33] | Scott was right. | 斯科特是对的 |
[39:35] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[39:38] | I’m sending you back. | 我要把你送回去 |
[39:43] | It wasn’t his brain. | 不是他的脑袋 |
[39:45] | Mr. Douglas ate his pineal gland. | 道格拉斯老师吃了他的松果体 |
[39:49] | It couldn’t have been Theo. | 不可能是西奥 |
[39:51] | These murders have been going on for weeks. | 这些凶杀案已经持续发生几周了 |
[39:56] | Guys. His whip’s gone. | 各位 他的鞭子不见了 |
[40:21] | Mr. Douglas? | 道格拉斯老师 |
[40:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:28] | Something I have been waiting to do | 我等了很久 |
[40:30] | for a very long time. | 想干的事 |