时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | And guess who knows all about Mr. Douglas? | 你们猜谁对道格拉斯先生的事了如指掌 |
[00:08] | He’s a Nazi. | 他是纳粹 |
[00:09] | You remember Stiles, and then a new rift was created. | 你记起斯泰尔斯 所以创造了新的裂口 |
[00:12] | If the Sheriff can do it… Maybe we can. | 如果警长能做到 也许我们也能 |
[00:14] | But that rift closed. | 但那个裂口关闭了 |
[00:15] | Then we’ll open it again. | 我们可以再打开 |
[00:16] | By remembering Stiles. | 通过记起斯泰尔斯 |
[00:18] | Remember, I love you. | 记着 我爱你 |
[00:19] | We have to remember everything. | 我们要全记起来 |
[00:34] | The tunnel gate’s locked. | 隧道门被锁上了 |
[00:36] | Everything’s locked. | 所有东西都被锁上了 |
[00:40] | Think it’ll hold them off? | 你觉得能抵住他们吗 |
[00:41] | -可能不行 -绝对不行 | |
[00:43] | You guys aren’t hoping I’m gonna be the optimist, are you? | 你们不是希望我是那个乐观的人吧 |
[00:50] | So, how cold does this thing get? | 这玩意能有多冷 |
[00:51] | Cold enough for a Hellhound. | 对地狱恶犬来说够冷了 |
[00:53] | It’s not the same as the ice bath you gave Isaac but, | 跟你给艾萨克的那个冰浴器不同 不过 |
[00:57] | it can lower your core temperature past | 它能降低你的核心温度 |
[00:59] | anything a human can survive. | 人类无法承受 |
[01:01] | So what does freezing our asses off have to do with our memories? | 把我们冻死跟记忆有什么关系 |
[01:04] | It’ll slow your heart rate, | 这可以降低你们的心率 |
[01:05] | and put you in a trance-like state. | 让你们进入一种恍惚的状态 |
[01:07] | Like hypnosis. | 就像催眠 |
[01:08] | Hypnotic regression. If we can figure out how to work it. | 催眠回归 前提是我们清楚该怎么做 |
[01:13] | This says “Start,” so, maybe it’s not that complicated. | 这上面写着”开始” 或许没那么难 |
[01:20] | It’s complicated. | 其实很难 |
[01:22] | So, optimistically, | 乐观地说 |
[01:23] | how much time do you think we need to do this? | 你觉得我们需要多长时间 |
[01:25] | As much time as Liam and Stilinski can buy us. | 看利亚姆和斯蒂林斯能争取多少了 |
[01:34] | Look, I’m not saying you have to like him. | 听我说 你不用喜欢他 |
[01:35] | I’m just saying maybe he can help us. | 我只说他可能会帮到我们 |
[01:37] | Liam, I’ll consider asking Theo for help | 利亚姆 等警局里没有全副武装的 |
[01:40] | when I don’t have a station full of armed deputies to back me up. | 副警长帮我时 我会考虑让西奥帮忙 |
[02:06] | Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. | 所有空闲警员 我是斯蒂林斯警长 |
[02:08] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[02:15] | I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. | 重复 所有警员 我是斯蒂林斯警长 |
[02:19] | Respond immediately with your 20. | 立刻回复你们的情况 |
[02:26] | -所有警员 -他们走了 | |
[02:35] | That, that… That’s not possible. That’s… | 这 这不可能 这… |
[02:40] | They couldn’t have taken everyone. | 他们不可能带走所有人 |
[02:43] | They didn’t. | 是的 |
[02:51] | Please, please tell me that you brought the key card. | 拜托 你千万要带钥匙卡 |
[02:54] | I also brought my gun. | 我还带了枪 |
[02:56] | And your sense of humor. That is great. | 还有幽默 很好 |
[03:00] | But if we’re the only ones left in Beacon Hills, | 但如果比肯山只剩下我们 |
[03:02] | then we need each other. | 我们就得互相帮助 |
[03:04] | Which means you need me out of this cell. | 也就是说你们得放我出去 |
[03:06] | We need to trust you. | 我们得先信任你 |
[03:07] | Then you need to get realistic, | 你们还是现实点吧 |
[03:08] | because trust is not important right now. | 因为现在信任根本不重要了 |
[03:10] | It is us against them. And you want a lot more of us | 要跟他们拼个你死我活 鉴于他们人很多 |
[03:13] | considering how many of them there are. | 你们肯定需要很多我们这样的 |
[03:15] | I hate to say he’s right but… he’s kind of right. | 我也不想说他说得对 不过 有点对 |
[03:20] | If I let you out | 如果我放你出来 |
[03:23] | and I see any behavior | 只要我看到 |
[03:26] | that I find remotely suspicious, | 一丁点可疑的行为 |
[03:30] | I’ll put so many bullets in your head, | 我就会把你脑袋打开花 |
[03:32] | God won’t even recognize you. | 到时候上帝都认不出你来 |
[03:35] | I’m an atheist. Fire at will. | 我不信上帝 随你便 |
[03:53] | You’re gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff. | 还要再近一点 警长 |
[03:56] | Wave it over the card reader, come on. Right here. | 刷一下卡 拜托 就在那 |
[04:00] | Up and down. You can do it. | 上下一扫就行了 |
[04:02] | Sheriff, we need him. | 警长 我们需要他 |
[04:15] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么 |
[04:21] | Tell you what? What are you talking about… | 告诉你什么 你在说什么… |
[04:22] | Tell me about my son. | 告诉我我儿子的事 |
[04:25] | Tell me one thing about Stiles that you remember. Just one. | 你记得的有关斯泰尔斯的事 一件就好 |
[04:30] | You swipe that key card, I’ll tell you anything you want. | 刷一下卡 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[04:32] | Sheriff. They are coming. | 警长 他们来了 |
[04:38] | One thing. Just one thing! | 一件 一件就好 |
[04:47] | He was smart! | 他很聪明 |
[04:58] | Smart enough not to trust me. | 聪明到不相信我 |
[05:11] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[05:12] | How close? | 多近 |
[05:14] | -很近 -有几个 | |
[05:16] | I heard a couple horses. Maybe more. | 我听到有几匹马 可能还不止 |
[05:18] | Five. I think five at most. | 五个 我觉得最多五个 |
[05:20] | Three of us. Five of them. You ready? | 我们三个 他们五个 准备好了吗 |
[05:23] | Wait, are you kidding? Us against five Ghost Riders? | 等等 开玩笑吗 我们对抗五个恶灵骑士 |
[05:26] | -我们能打败它们 -五个吗 | |
[05:28] | Three of us. | 就凭我们仨 |
[05:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:52] | Two of us. | 只剩我们俩了 |
[06:38] | Keys, keys! | 钥匙 钥匙 |
[06:42] | Are you serious? | 逗我呢吧 |
[06:43] | Here. | 给 |
[06:45] | – Give me another. – Which one? | -再给我一个 -哪个 |
[06:47] | Any of them. Come on! | 随便哪个 快点 |
[06:48] | There’s a lot of keys here! | 这有很多钥匙 |
[06:50] | I really feel like you’re not even trying right now, Liam. | 我真觉得你根本没尽力 利亚姆 |
[06:51] | I’m trying! | 我在尽力 |
[06:54] | No. Come on, Liam, give me ano… | 你没有 快 利亚姆 再给我… |
[06:56] | This isn’t even a car key! | 这根本不是车钥匙 |
[07:00] | They are coming. | 它们来了 |
[07:00] | That’s a small key, that’s too small, too small! | 那是把小钥匙 太小了 太小了 |
[07:02] | -快点 -好了 给你 拿这个 | |
[07:08] | Yes! Go, go, go! | 太好了 走走走 |
[07:27] | Okay, it’s doing something. You ready? | 好 有用了 你们准备好了吗 |
[07:54] | Remember, | 记住 |
[07:57] | this will get cold enough to kill you. | 这东西足以冻死你们 |
[07:58] | So if something feels wrong or like, it’s not working… | 所以如果感觉不对劲 或者没有用… |
[08:00] | It’s going to work. | 会有用的 |
[08:01] | I hope you’re not saying that | 但愿你说这话 |
[08:02] | because you think I know what I’m doing. | 不是因为你觉得我明白自己在做什么 |
[08:05] | I’m saying that because I know you can figure it out. | 我这么说是因为我知道你能想明白 |
[08:16] | Oh, okay, all right, yeah, that’s cold. Really cold. | 好 行 冷 好冷 |
[08:19] | So what are we supposed to do? Talk to him? | 所以我们该做什么 跟他说话吗 |
[08:22] | Help him remember? Wait till he turns into a werewolf freezy pop? | 帮他恢复记忆吗 等他变成狼人冻吗 |
[08:25] | We need to guide him. Keep him focused. | 我们得指引他 让他保持专心 |
[08:32] | Scott, you have to think about him. Concentrate on Stiles. | 斯科特 你得想着他 专心想着斯泰尔斯 |
[08:37] | Try to picture him in your head. | 试着在脑中勾勒出他的样子 |
[08:39] | Think about what he looks like, | 想想他的样子 |
[08:41] | things he said. | 他说的话 |
[08:48] | I don’t like this. Something’s wrong. | 我不喜欢这样 有点不对劲 |
[08:50] | Wait. Give it a few more seconds. | 等等 再给他几秒种时间 |
[08:58] | I’m getting him out of there. | 我要把他弄出来 |
[09:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[09:08] | Scott… | 斯科特… |
[09:11] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我说话吗 |
[09:16] | Scott. Can you hear me? | 斯科特 你能听到吗 |
[09:20] | Can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 你能听到吗 |
[09:25] | Can you hear me? Can you hear me? | 你能听到吗 你能听到吗 |
[09:54] | Scott, don’t fall asleep. | 斯科特 别睡 |
[09:55] | You have to keep your eyes open. | 你得睁着眼 |
[09:57] | Trying… | 我在努力 |
[09:59] | It’s not sleep. I think you’re losing consciousness. | 不是睡着 我觉得你在慢慢丧失知觉 |
[10:04] | And if you do that, I think we’re gonna lose you. | 如果你失去知觉 我们会失去你的 |
[10:08] | Scott, stay awake. Scott! | 斯科特 保持清醒 斯科特 |
[10:13] | You kissed her, Scott. You kissed Lydia. | 你亲了她 斯科特 你亲了莉迪亚 |
[10:26] | Stiles, please let me out. | 斯泰尔斯 放我出去 |
[10:33] | It’s the full moon, I swear. | 是因为满月 我发誓 |
[10:36] | You know I wouldn’t do any of this on purpose. | 你知道我不会故意做那些事的 |
[10:40] | And it’s killing me. | 我也很痛苦 |
[10:44] | I feel completely hopeless. | 我很绝望 |
[10:47] | Just, please, let me out. | 求你了 放我出去 |
[10:55] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:20] | – Where does this take us? – The hospital. | -我们要去哪儿 -医院 |
[11:22] | Hospital? Why the… | 医院 为什么 |
[11:23] | What the hell are we supposed to do at the hospital? | 我们去医院到底要干什么 |
[11:25] | Hide. Look, we can’t outrun them, right? | 藏起来 听着 我们跑不掉的 |
[11:27] | I know every inch of that building. | 我对医院了如指掌 |
[11:28] | Every room, every corner. | 每间病房 每个角落 |
[11:30] | Hide, that’s the best that we’ve got? | 藏起来 这是我们最好的办法了吗 |
[11:31] | We just need to keep them away from Scott | 我们得让他们离斯科特远点 |
[11:32] | for as long as possible. | 越久越好 |
[11:33] | Why? What’s he gonna do? | 为什么 他要干什么 |
[11:35] | – He’s gonna remember. – Remember what? | -他要找回记忆 -关于什么 |
[11:37] | Stiles. He has to remember Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 他必须要想起斯泰尔斯 |
[11:41] | What if he can’t? | 如果他想不起来呢 |
[11:44] | Then the rest of us… | 那剩下的我们 |
[11:48] | We get forgotten. | 都会被遗忘 |
[11:50] | You think you attacked the driver. | 你认为你攻击了司机 |
[11:54] | Scott. Try to find him. | 斯科特 努力寻找他 |
[11:58] | Okay, why is it starting to feel like | 为什么越来越像是 |
[11:59] | you’re Batman and I’m Robin? | 你是蝙蝠侠 我是罗宾了 |
[12:00] | Try to find him in your memories. | 努力在你的记忆里寻找他 |
[12:02] | You have something, Scott. | 你有能力 斯科特 |
[12:05] | Whether you want it or not, | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[12:06] | you can do things that nobody else can do. | 你能做其他人做不到的事 |
[12:10] | Find him in any memory. Good or bad. | 在任何记忆里找他 不管是好是坏 |
[12:12] | Scott, there’s got to be something else, okay? | 斯科特 总会有别的办法的 好吧 |
[12:13] | We always have a plan B. | 我们总是有备用计划的 |
[12:15] | This is just a dream. You’re dreaming. | 只是个梦 你在做梦 |
[12:17] | – Why can’t you trust anyone? – ‘Cause you trust everyone! | -你为什么谁都不信 -因为你谁都信 |
[12:22] | – What’s happening to him? – I don’t know. | -他怎么了 -我不知道 |
[12:24] | He doesn’t look good. He looks…lost. | 他看起来不太好 看起来 很困惑 |
[12:26] | I think he is. I think maybe it’s too much information. | 他确实很困惑 也许是信息太多了 |
[12:29] | Like, he’s getting buried | 就像 他被那些记忆掩埋了 |
[12:30] | under all the memories. Being overloaded by them. | 因为记忆太多而不堪重负 |
[12:32] | So what do we do to help him? | 我们要怎么帮他 |
[12:34] | Scott? Scott, do you hear me? | 斯科特 斯科特 能听到吗 |
[12:38] | You have to try to focus! | 你的尽力专心 |
[12:40] | That’s it, there’s no going back. | 一旦那样就再也回不去了 |
[12:41] | Seriously don’t understand how you survive without me. | 不知道没有我你要怎么活 |
[12:44] | Frontotemporal dementia. | 额颞叶痴呆 |
[12:45] | I’ll do something. | 我会想办法的 |
[12:53] | Liam, come on. We don’t have much of a lead on them. | 利亚姆 拜托 我们没多少时间了 |
[12:59] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:00] | Don’t! Don’t turn it off. | 别 别打开 |
[13:02] | You want to bring them all here? Every single one of them? | 你想把他们全引过来吗 每一个都引过来吗 |
[13:04] | That’s exactly what I want to do. | 那就是我想做的 |
[13:06] | ‘Cause if the Ghost Riders are here, | 因为如果恶灵骑士来这儿了 |
[13:07] | that means they’re not trying to get to Scott. | 那就说明他们没有去找斯科特 |
[13:08] | So you don’t care if they get to you? | 所以你不在乎他们找到你 |
[13:09] | They’re gonna get to all of us eventually. | 最终他们会找到我们所有人 |
[13:10] | You! You’re going first. | 你 你会第一个消失 |
[13:12] | That’s the only reason I’m with you. | 那是我和你一起的唯一理由 |
[13:14] | Because while they’re busy wrapping a whip around your neck, | 因为当他们忙着甩鞭子套你的脖子 |
[13:16] | or shooting a hole in your head, | 或是朝你脑袋开枪 |
[13:17] | I’ll be running the other direction. | 我就有时间往反方向逃 |
[13:19] | I’m on your side as long it helps me. | 只要对我有用 我就会帮你 |
[13:21] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我都知道 |
[13:36] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[13:43] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[13:53] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[14:03] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:05] | Just, just thought I was somewhere else for a second. | 刚刚还以为自己在别的地方 |
[14:08] | Where? | 在哪 |
[14:10] | In a bad dream. | 在噩梦中 |
[14:20] | You said you knew where to hide. | 你说过知道可以躲在哪 |
[14:21] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[14:27] | No, don’t! | 不 别 |
[14:28] | You’re cursed, Scott. | 你被诅咒了 斯科特 |
[14:31] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[14:37] | Thunder? | 雷声 |
[14:39] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[14:42] | This isn’t working. | 没有用 |
[14:44] | Then we have to figure something else out. | 那必须想其他办法 |
[14:45] | I know. I, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:46] | Is he gonna freeze to death in there? | 他会被冻死在里面吗 |
[14:48] | If his memories don’t kill him. | 如果他的记忆没要他的命 |
[14:50] | There has to be another way to do this. Isn’t there? | 肯定还有办法能做到 对吧 |
[14:53] | I don’t know. This is my first attempt at trying to | 不知道 这是我第一次尝试 |
[14:55] | open a dimensional rift in space-time. | 在时空中打开空间裂口 |
[14:58] | So I’m kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay? | 我也算是在黑暗中摸索 懂吗 |
[15:02] | I’m getting him out. | 我要救他出来 |
[15:03] | Wait. I’m not the only one. | 等等 不只有我 |
[15:06] | – What? – I’m not the only one fumbling around in the dark. | -什么 -不只有我在黑暗中摸索 |
[15:08] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:09] | I think we have to treat this more like actual hypnosis. | 我想我们得把这当成催眠 |
[15:11] | They use images to guide you through memories. | 他们利用图像指引你回忆起来 |
[15:13] | Like, a stairwell. | 就像楼梯井 |
[15:15] | The steps take you down | 沿着楼梯想起 |
[15:16] | through one year of your life to the next. | 你生命中的一年又一年 |
[15:18] | That’s how they regress you back. | 就这样让你倒退回去 |
[15:20] | I get it. So he needs to imagine something. | 懂了 他得想起某些画面 |
[15:22] | What do we tell him? | 该跟他说什么 |
[15:24] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[15:27] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[15:29] | Scott, listen. Imagine this. | 斯科特 听着 想象这个 |
[15:31] | Imagine you’re in the high school. | 想象你在高中 |
[15:34] | Visualize yourself in the high school, | 想象你在高中的画面 |
[15:36] | in the corridor where all the lockers are. | 想象你在安放柜子的走廊 |
[15:38] | Just try to imagine standing there. | 想象自己站在那 |
[15:41] | That’s where your memories are. | 你的记忆全在那里 |
[15:43] | They’re all in the lockers. | 都在柜子里 |
[15:46] | They’re locked away behind each one. | 每个柜子都藏着记忆 |
[15:49] | Every memory of Stiles is in a separate locker. | 每个柜子都装着关于斯泰尔斯的记忆 |
[15:52] | Scott, you’re there. | 斯科特 你在那里 |
[15:56] | In the high school. | 你在高中校内 |
[15:58] | You’re standing there now. | 你正站在那里 |
[17:02] | This is your brilliant idea? | 这就是你的好主意 |
[17:04] | To barricade ourselves in the morgue? | 把我们困在太平间 |
[17:06] | The Ghost Riders go after the living. | 恶灵骑士的目标是活物 |
[17:07] | So we hide with the dead. | 所以得跟尸体藏在一起 |
[17:12] | I’m not getting in one of those. | 我才不要进那里面 |
[17:15] | Me neither. | 我也不要 |
[17:19] | You should’ve left me in the holding cell. | 你真该把我留在拘留室 |
[17:21] | I should’ve left you in the ground. | 真该把你留在地下 |
[17:24] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[17:26] | Yeah. Really. | 对 是的 |
[17:27] | What do you think I was doing down there? | 你觉得我在那下面干什么 |
[17:28] | Just hanging out with my dead sister? | 跟我死去的姐姐玩吗 |
[17:30] | Having a good time catching up on childhood memories? | 以为回顾童年记忆很开心吗 |
[17:32] | I think you were rotting down there. | 你在那下面腐烂 |
[17:35] | Liam finally gets one thing right. | 利亚姆终于对了一次 |
[17:37] | I also think whatever happened to you, you deserved it. | 我觉得不管发生什么都是你活该 |
[17:41] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[17:46] | When the Ghost Riders find us, | 如果恶灵骑士找到我们 |
[17:49] | I’m not gonna do anything for you. | 我不会为你做任何事 |
[17:51] | I’m not gonna help you. I’m not gonna save you. | 我不会帮你 不会救你 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna do exactly what you would do to me. | 我会以其人之道 还治其人之身 |
[17:59] | I’m gonna use you as bait. | 我会把你当诱饵 |
[18:10] | You still hear the ambulance? | 你还能听到救护车吗 |
[18:12] | The siren, can you still hear it? | 警笛声 你还能听到吗 |
[18:18] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[19:07] | Stiles, you there? | 斯泰尔斯 听到了吗 |
[19:08] | Scott? I don’t know where I am. I don’t know how I got here. | 斯科特 我不知道我在哪儿 怎么来的 |
[19:12] | Hey, this is Stiles and you missed me. Leave a mess… | 我是斯泰尔斯 我现在不在 请留言 |
[19:16] | This is Stiles and you missed me. | 我是斯泰尔斯 我现在不在 |
[19:24] | Lydia, I need your help. | 莉迪亚 我需要你帮忙 |
[19:26] | I don’t think I can do this. I can’t figure it out. | 我觉得我做不到 我想不明白 |
[19:28] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[19:30] | There are memories, but I don’t know which one’s the right one. | 有很多记忆 但我不知道哪个是对的 |
[19:34] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[19:35] | Find another memory. Just find another memory. | 继续找记忆 继续找就好 |
[19:55] | It’s getting too cold. He’s getting too cold. | 温度在下降 他的体温在下降 |
[20:00] | What if it’s not enough to remember him? | 如果想起他还不够怎么办 |
[20:02] | What if it’s some kind of a connection | 如果他应该通过记忆 |
[20:03] | he’s supposed to make because of a memory? | 来建立某种联系怎么办 |
[20:05] | Like an emotional connection? | 比如情感联系 |
[20:07] | That could be why it worked for Stilinski, right? | 斯蒂林斯先生就这样召回了妻子 对吧 |
[20:10] | He wasn’t just remembering someone. He was remembering his son. | 他不只是想起某人 而是想起他儿子 |
[20:14] | Scott? Scott, can you hear me? | 斯科特 斯科特 你能听到吗 |
[20:19] | Listen, I remember something. | 听着 我想起了一些事 |
[20:22] | At the start of the year, Stiles was trying to find a place | 今年初 斯泰尔斯想为你们 |
[20:24] | for you guys to live after graduation. | 找个毕业后住的地方 |
[20:32] | He said you were getting an apartment together? | 他说你们要住一间公寓 |
[20:35] | And I remember saying something to Stiles. Something like | 我记得我对斯泰尔斯说过什么 类似 |
[20:39] | it’s not always a good idea to live with your friends. | 跟朋友住绝不是个好主意 |
[20:42] | Even your best friend. | 最好的朋友也不行 |
[20:44] | But Stiles said it wouldn’t matter | 但斯泰尔斯说那没关系 |
[20:47] | because you weren’t just friends. | 因为你们不只是朋友 |
[20:50] | You guys were more like brothers. | 你俩更像兄弟 |
[20:52] | Brothers. Brothers. | 兄弟 兄弟 |
[20:56] | Brothers. Brothers. | 兄弟 兄弟 |
[21:22] | Scott, just listen to me, okay? | 斯科特 听我说好吗 |
[21:26] | You’re not a no one. | 你不是无名小卒 |
[21:29] | You’re someone, you’re… | 你很重要 你… |
[21:35] | Scott, you’re my best friend. | 斯科特 你是我最好的朋友 |
[21:37] | Okay? And I need you. | 明白吗 我需要你 |
[21:46] | Scott, you’re my brother. | 斯科特 你是我的兄弟 |
[21:51] | All right, so… | 所以… |
[21:58] | So if we’re gonna do this, then, | 所以如果你执意要这么做的话 |
[22:02] | I think you’re just gonna have to take me with you. | 那就带上我吧 |
[22:22] | What’s wrong? Why’d you bring me out? | 怎么了 为什么拉我出来 |
[22:24] | Your heart rate dropped. You were gonna die. | 你的心率下降 你要死了 |
[22:26] | We had to. | 我们没得选 |
[22:29] | But then, but then nothing happened, did it? | 但那就 那就前功尽弃了 是吧 |
[22:36] | It didn’t work. | 没成功 |
[23:15] | – I’m going back in. – No, you’re not! | -我还要进去 -不行 |
[23:16] | It was working. Something was happening. I could feel it. | 起作用了 有效果 我能感受到 |
[23:18] | But nothing was happening out here. Nothing, Scott. | 但这里什么也没发生 完全没有 斯科特 |
[23:21] | All we saw was you freezing to death. | 我们只看见你快冻死了 |
[23:23] | You’re still too cold. | 你现在还是很冻 |
[23:28] | We can’t give up now. | 我们现在不能放弃 |
[23:30] | We’re not. It’s my turn. | 我们不能 换我来 |
[23:34] | I have plenty of memories of Stiles, too. | 我对斯泰尔斯也有很多记忆 |
[23:36] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[23:38] | Not as dangerous as doing nothing. | 没有比什么也不做危险 |
[23:40] | She’ll probably handle the cold better than me. | 她可能比我更抗冻 |
[23:42] | If it’s all about connection, | 如果关键在于联系 |
[23:43] | then Stiles was the first person I connected with in a long time. | 斯泰尔斯是长期以来第一个跟我联系的人 |
[23:49] | She’ll need a visual. | 她需要看到画面 |
[23:54] | Okay, I think I have an idea. | 好吧 我有办法 |
[23:57] | But Malia, if your heart rate goes down like Scott’s, | 但玛丽亚 如果你的心率跟斯科特一样下降 |
[23:59] | or if we think you’re going to freeze to death… | 或者我们认为你快冻死了 |
[24:00] | Then get me the hell out of there. | 就快点把我弄出来 |
[24:20] | Can you see yourself there? | 你能看见自己吗 |
[24:23] | Are you in the library now? | 你现在在图书馆吗 |
[24:27] | I’m here. I’m in the library. | 我在 我在图书馆 |
[24:31] | Can you see the books? | 你看见书了吗 |
[24:33] | I see them. | 我看见了 |
[24:36] | Concentrate on them. The books on the shelves are your memories. | 盯着它们看 书架上的书是你的记忆 |
[24:41] | Everything that’s ever happened to you. | 所有发生在你身上的事 |
[24:44] | Find the shelf that has all of your memories of Stiles. | 找到有你对斯泰尔斯记忆的书架 |
[24:49] | Try to find a memory where | 试着找到 |
[24:50] | you made some kind of connection with him. | 你能跟他联系的记忆 |
[25:14] | Hey! Sti… | 斯泰… |
[25:17] | Did you find something? | 有发现吗 |
[25:19] | I definitely connected. | 我肯定能跟他联系 |
[25:27] | I’m not gonna run. ‘Cause I don’t think you’re gonna hurt me. | 我不会跑掉的 因为我相信你不会伤害我 |
[25:31] | And I think that maybe you’re so afraid of hurting me | 而且我觉得你之所以害怕伤害我 |
[25:34] | because of what you did to your family. | 是因为你家人出的那场事故 |
[25:37] | You want to help me? Find a way to change me back. | 你想帮忙吗 让我变回去 |
[25:40] | You want to go back? To being a coyote? | 你想变回去吗 变成野狼 |
[25:45] | Find something else. | 再找别的 |
[25:46] | I heard you almost got killed. | 我听说你差点被杀 |
[25:47] | I hate this. | 好烦人 |
[25:55] | Malia. | 玛丽亚 |
[25:59] | I gotta leave for a few, okay? | 我要离开一会儿 好吗 |
[26:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[26:04] | Whatever’s happening, it’s worse for you guys. | 这种病毒 对你们的影响更大 |
[26:08] | Stiles, where are you going? | 斯泰尔斯 你要去哪儿 |
[26:26] | You’re coming back, right? | 你会回来的对吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d never leave you behind. | 是的 我不会扔下你不管的 |
[26:39] | Malia? | 玛丽亚 |
[26:41] | Malia, open your eyes. | 玛丽亚 睁开眼睛 |
[26:46] | Malia, can you hear us? | 玛丽亚 听到我们说话吗 |
[26:48] | Open your eyes, Malia. | 睁开眼睛 玛丽亚 |
[27:19] | Scott, look. | 斯科特 快看 |
[27:25] | Something’s happening. | 出事了 |
[28:08] | Hide with the dead? | 跟尸体藏在一起 |
[28:09] | It was worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[28:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[28:30] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[28:31] | We’re not going to save anyone by freezing you guys to death. | 我们不能冻死你们来救任何人 |
[28:33] | But it was working, wasn’t it? | 但这奏效了 不是吗 |
[28:35] | There was a light and a strange noise. No Stiles. | 只有灯光和奇怪的声音 没发现斯泰尔斯 |
[28:37] | But I remember him now. I can see him in my head. | 但我现在记起他了 他出现在我脑海里 |
[28:39] | So can I. | 我也是 |
[28:40] | He’s more real now than he’s ever been. | 他从来没这么真实过 |
[28:41] | If we can bring Stiles back, we can bring everyone back. | 如果我们能救回斯泰尔斯 就能救回大家 |
[28:44] | There’s a huge difference in being a vivid memory | 生动的记忆和真实的人类形体 |
[28:47] | and an actual corporeal human being. | 是有巨大区别的 |
[28:49] | I know. Which is why I think it should be you. | 我知道 所以我觉得应该由你来 |
[28:54] | I won’t last two minutes in there. | 我在里面待不了两分钟 |
[28:55] | Then think of something else. Malia’s right. | 那就想其他办法 玛丽亚说得对 |
[28:57] | It’s all about the connection. | 关键在于联系 |
[29:00] | When I was remembering him, | 我记起他时 |
[29:01] | I was also remembering the two of you together. | 我还记起你俩在一起 |
[29:05] | I don’t think anyone had a connection like you guys. | 我认为你跟他的联系是最强的 |
[29:08] | I saw it, too. | 我也看见了 |
[29:10] | You have to try, Lydia. | 你得尝试 莉迪亚 |
[29:14] | Then we have to do it the old-fashioned way. | 那我们就用老方法 |
[29:17] | We’re going to have to actually hypnotize me. | 让我进入催眠状态 |
[29:48] | They’re everywhere. | 他们无处不在 |
[29:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:54] | You really need me to remind you that getting captured | 你真要我提醒你被恶灵骑士抓走 |
[29:56] | by the Ghost Riders isn’t gonna help you save your friends? | 无法帮你救你的朋友们吗 |
[30:03] | We’re both getting caught. | 我俩都会被抓 |
[30:05] | You can do it while you’re running. | 你可以在逃跑时被抓 |
[30:07] | I’m going down fighting. | 我要在战斗时被抓 |
[30:44] | My mother had a hypnotist who helped her quit smoking. | 我母亲有个帮她戒烟的催眠师 |
[30:48] | She had me see the same one when I was 10. | 我十岁时她让我看的她 |
[30:50] | You smoked when you were 10? | 你十岁时抽烟吗 |
[30:53] | No. I bit my fingernails. | 不 我咬我的手指甲 |
[30:55] | Just find a lighter or a candle, please. | 请帮忙找打火机或蜡烛 |
[31:00] | Too much? | 太过了吗 |
[31:01] | I got one. | 我找到一个 |
[31:10] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[31:11] | An induction script. One of you is going to talk me through this. | 引入手稿 你们其中一个人要给我催眠 |
[31:18] | So I just read? | 我只需要读吗 |
[31:20] | Well, you have to soften your voice. Keep it relaxed | 你的声音要温和些 让它放松 |
[31:23] | but not monotone. Go for clarity, not volume. Try it. | 不能单调 清晰但不要大声 试一下 |
[31:30] | “Take a deep breath and look at the candle.” | “深呼吸 然后盯着蜡烛” |
[31:46] | “Take a deep breath and look at the candle. | “深呼吸 然后盯着蜡烛 |
[31:51] | Feel the muscles in your body begin to relax. | 感觉你身上的肌肉开始放松 |
[31:54] | Your hands relaxing. Your eyelids relaxing. | 你的双手在放松 你的眼皮在放松 |
[32:02] | As you relax, imagine you’re sitting in front of a TV. | 在放松的同时想象你坐在电视机前 |
[32:15] | When you turn the TV on, | 当你打开电视时 |
[32:17] | It’s going to play memories from your life. | 它将会播放你人生的记忆 |
[32:24] | The remote gives you total control. | 你可以用遥控完全控制它 |
[32:28] | You can play any memory you want. | 你想播哪段记忆都行 |
[32:30] | All you have to do, is hit the button.” | 你只需要按下按钮” |
[32:34] | Honey, there’s a Stiles here to see you. | 亲爱的 斯泰尔斯来见你了 |
[32:42] | I was just making sure you were okay. | 我只是来确保你没事 |
[32:43] | What the hell is a Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯是什么 |
[32:48] | You wanna dance? | 你要跳舞吗 |
[32:51] | Pass. | 不要 |
[32:53] | You know what? Let me try that again. | 知道吗 我要再试一次 |
[32:55] | Lydia, get off your cute little ass and dance with me now. | 莉迪亚 甩开小屁屁跟我跳舞 |
[33:00] | Interesting tactic. I’m gonna stick with “No.” | 不错的战略 我的答案还是”不” |
[33:04] | “Try to find a memory of Stiles. | “试着找你对斯泰尔斯的记忆 |
[33:09] | A memory where you felt a connection with him.” | 能让你对他产生联系的记忆” |
[33:11] | I’m the only one who knows how smart you really are. | 只有我知道你到底有多聪明 |
[33:14] | Fields Medal… | 菲尔兹奖 |
[33:18] | What? | 什么 |
[33:18] | Nobel doesn’t have a prize for mathem… | 诺贝尔奖没颁发奖项给数… |
[33:22] | Nobel doesn’t have a prize for mathematics. | 诺贝尔奖没颁发奖项给数学 |
[33:25] | Fields Medal. | 菲尔兹奖 |
[33:27] | Find another memory. Keep looking for Stiles. | 寻找其他记忆 继续寻找斯泰尔斯 |
[33:30] | Find another memory. | 寻找其他记忆 |
[33:33] | Is anyone gonna get me a coat? | 谁能给我拿件外套 |
[33:36] | Turning out to be like a perfect combination. | 原来是个完美组合 |
[33:38] | My face just has, like… | 我的脸就像… |
[33:39] | – I’m not a psychic. – You’re something! | -我不是灵媒 -你很了不起的 |
[35:19] | Let’s go! | 快跑 |
[35:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:24] | Being the bait. | 当诱饵 |
[35:25] | No! | 不 |
[35:49] | Okay, well, maybe we could just… | 好吧 那我们也许可以直接 |
[35:50] | We could go over there and… What? | 我们可以直接去那… 怎么了 |
[35:52] | It’s from Isaac. | 是艾萨克发来的 |
[35:54] | What is it now? | 又怎么了 |
[35:56] | She took him. She’s got all three now. | 她抓走他了 三个人都凑齐了 |
[35:58] | There’s still time. We still have time, right? | 还有时间 我们还有时间 对吧 |
[36:04] | Stiles? You okay? | 斯泰尔斯 你还好吗 |
[36:14] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 你怎么了 |
[36:16] | Stiles. Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 |
[36:19] | Stiles. Stiles. | 斯泰尔斯 斯泰尔斯 |
[36:23] | I think I’m having a panic attack. | 好像惊恐症发作了 |
[36:27] | Okay. Come on. Come on. | 好了 这边 过来 |
[36:34] | Just try and think about something else. Anything else. | 试着想想别的事情 任何事都行 |
[36:36] | Like what? | 想什么 |
[36:37] | Happy things. Good things. | 快乐的事情 好的事情 |
[36:39] | Uh, friends, family… | 想想朋友 家人 |
[36:42] | Uh, I mean, not family. Oh, God. | 不要想家人 天呐 |
[36:44] | Okay. Uh, just… Try and slow your breathing. | 好吧 调整呼吸 |
[36:49] | I can’t… I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[36:53] | Stiles, look at me. Shh. | 斯泰尔斯 看着我 |
[36:55] | Look at me. Shh. Stiles. | 看着我 斯泰尔斯 |
[37:29] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:33] | I, uh… | 我 |
[37:36] | I read once that | 我从书上看到过 |
[37:39] | holding your breath could stop a panic attack. | 屏住呼吸可以缓解这个症状 |
[37:44] | So when I kissed you, um, | 我亲你的时候… |
[37:49] | you held your breath. | 你屏住了呼吸 |
[37:53] | I did? | 我有吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 |
[38:01] | That’s when it happened. | 在那时发生的 |
[38:07] | When what happened? | 那时发生了什么 |
[38:15] | Lydia, what do you mean? When what happened? | 莉迪亚 你说什么 那时发生了什么 |
[38:26] | When I kissed him. | 在我亲他时 |
[38:32] | That’s when it all changed. | 一切改变时 |
[38:36] | Lydia, look at me. | 莉迪亚 看着我 |
[38:40] | I saw him. | 我看见他了 |
[38:42] | I was there. I was the last person to see him. | 我在场 我是最后见到他的人 |
[38:45] | Where? When did you see him? | 在哪 你什么时候看见他的 |
[38:46] | The Ghost Riders, they… When they took him. | 恶灵骑士带走他时 |
[38:50] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[38:52] | You’re gonna forget me. | 你会忘记我 |
[38:53] | I won’t. No, I won’t, I won’t. | 我不会 不 我不会我不会 |
[38:58] | Lydia, you will. | 莉迪亚 你会 |
[39:04] | Just remember, | 只要记得 |
[39:07] | remember I love you. | 记得我爱你 |
[39:22] | I never said it back. | 我还没对他说 |
[39:31] | I never said it back. | 我还没对他说 |
[40:47] | Stiles? | 斯泰尔斯 |