时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – Where are you going? – Paris. | -你要去哪里 -巴黎 |
[00:04] | You have orientation tomorrow. | 你明天还有迎新会呢 |
[00:05] | You’re going to be safe 3,000 miles away. | 而你在三千英里之外将会平安无事 |
[00:07] | I’m here to guide you, not push, | 我是来指导你们的 不是刺激 |
[00:11] | not prod, guide. | 也不是催促 指导 |
[00:13] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[00:14] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:15] | Someone who recognizes raw talent when he sees it. | 我能一眼就能看出你的天赋 |
[02:23] | He’s gaining too much ground on us, | 我们落后他太多了 |
[02:25] | we should be moving faster. | 得加快速度了 |
[02:30] | You’re talking like an amateur. | 你这话说得可真像个外行 |
[02:33] | An amateur that killed a Hellhound. | 是干掉地狱恶犬的外行 |
[02:35] | Who was wounded and bleeding. | 只是受伤流血了而已 |
[02:37] | And I took out a werewolf. | 我可干掉了一个狼人 |
[02:38] | Also injured and alone. | 也只是受了伤 成了孤狼 |
[02:40] | Let’s not mistake luck for skill. | 可别把运气好当成技术好 |
[02:44] | The longer we wait, the weaker he will be. | 我们等得越久 他就越虚弱 |
[02:46] | And the more time he’ll have to find help. | 他也就有更多时间去求救 |
[02:48] | “The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” | “不战而屈人之兵” |
[02:53] | Sun Tzu. Got it. | 孙子 我懂 |
[02:55] | Can we at least keep moving? | 我们能继续走吗 |
[02:58] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[03:02] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[03:43] | No. No. | 不不 |
[03:45] | No! | 不 |
[03:48] | You swear you weren’t cheating? | 你敢发誓你没作弊吗 |
[03:48] | I swear to God. | 对天发誓 |
[03:50] | Fine. One more game. | 好吧 再来一局 |
[03:52] | I have to get back to studying. | 我得继续学习了 |
[03:56] | You need any help with anything? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[03:59] | What, you wanna help me study? | 怎么 你要辅导我学习吗 |
[04:02] | I’m your best friend, I can help you study. | 我是你最好的朋友 可以辅导你啊 |
[04:04] | Nah, go home, dude. | 算了 回家吧 兄弟 |
[04:10] | You, you mind if I… | 你 你介意我 |
[04:12] | I mean is, is it cool if… | 我是说 你介不介意 |
[04:15] | What, you wanna stay over? | 怎么 你要在这过夜 |
[04:17] | Yeah, is that all right? | 对 你介意吗 |
[04:19] | I mean, yeah, if you tell me why. | 不介意 前提是得告诉我原因 |
[04:22] | What do you mean why? | 还需要什么原因吗 |
[04:24] | Maybe I just wanna hang out. | 也许我就是想在这玩玩 |
[04:28] | What about Corey? | 科里怎么办 |
[04:30] | Nah, he’s at a library study group. | 他参加了图书馆学习小组 |
[04:35] | We haven’t had a sleepover since we were 10. | 我们十岁后就没在朋友家留宿过 |
[04:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:49] | You remember that body that we found? | 还记得我们发现的那具尸体吗 |
[04:55] | You know, the one without the face? | 就是那具无脸尸体 |
[05:00] | I can’t get it out of my head. | 我总是想起那具尸体 |
[05:03] | Yeah, me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[05:06] | No. Dude, I’m… | 不 兄弟 我 |
[05:09] | I mean, I, I literally | 我是说我的脑子里 |
[05:12] | can’t get it out of my head. | 全都是尸体的画面 |
[05:19] | You know what after images are? | 你知道什么是视觉残像吗 |
[05:23] | Uh, you mean, like, when you look at a light bulb | 你是指 盯着电灯泡看久了 |
[05:25] | and when you look away you still kind of see it? | 挪开视线后还是能看到灯泡那种 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:31] | Well, there’s this more extreme version called palinopsia. | 还有更极端的情况 叫视觉重复 |
[05:39] | It literally means “Seeing again.” | 字面意思是”再次看见” |
[05:43] | I mean, the image just stays with you… | 那个画面一直缠着你 |
[05:48] | and you see it again. | 就会再次看见 |
[05:51] | And again. | 一次又一次 |
[05:54] | So, where are you seeing the body? | 你在哪会看到那具尸体 |
[06:01] | Everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[06:53] | Lori… | 洛莉 |
[06:59] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[07:00] | It’s Brett’s, and he’s missing, and I heard gunshots. | 是布雷特的 他失踪了 我听到了枪声 |
[07:02] | How do you know this is his blood? | 你怎么知道这是他的血 |
[07:04] | Because he’s my brother. It’s mine, too. | 因为他是我哥哥 跟我的血一样 |
[07:39] | Get it together, Melissa. | 集中精神 麦丽莎 |
[08:44] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[08:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:52] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[09:08] | I thought you were hanging out with Liam tonight? | 你今晚不是跟利亚姆去玩了吗 |
[09:10] | Brett’s missing. | 布雷特失踪了 |
[09:11] | “Missing,” as in no one can find him and they’re really worried? | “失踪”是说谁都找不见他 都很担心吗 |
[09:14] | “Missing,” as in his sister found blood all over his lacrosse stick. | 是说他妹妹发现他的长曲棍球杆上满是血 |
[09:19] | Why’s our missing always involve blood? | 我们身边的”失踪”事件怎么总是血淋淋的 |
[09:21] | Because it’s Beacon Hills. | 因为这里是比肯山 |
[09:23] | Come on, we’re meeting Lydia. | 走 我们去见莉迪亚 |
[09:25] | How come? | 为什么 |
[09:25] | Because we’re gonna go find him. | 因为我们得找到他 |
[09:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:40] | Yeah, why? | 没事 怎么了 |
[09:44] | Just checkin’. | 只是问问 |
[09:46] | No, it’s okay, I don’t see anything. | 没事 我什么都没看到 |
[09:51] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[09:51] | Quiet! Please. | 麻烦安静点 |
[09:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:59] | She ever tried this before? | 她之前这么干过吗 |
[10:02] | Initiating a premonition? | 尝试预言吗 |
[10:05] | A few times. | 有几次了 |
[10:07] | They usually find her. | 通常是他们找到她 |
[10:11] | How will it help us find him? | 这怎么能帮我们找到他 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:15] | But if Brett’s dead, I think she’d already know. | 但如果布雷特死了 我想她会知道 |
[10:21] | Do you think it’s working? | 你觉得有用吗 |
[10:22] | It might if you stop talking. | 你们闭嘴的话可能就有用了 |
[10:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:33] | Here. | 这里 |
[11:36] | I think he set a trap. | 我想他设了个陷阱 |
[11:38] | He’s fighting back. | 他在反击 |
[11:39] | And now we know he’s alive. | 现在知道他还活着了 |
[11:44] | But he’s still hurt. We need to find him, | 但他还是受伤了 我们得找到他 |
[11:45] | he needs to know we’re here. | 得让他知道我们在这 |
[11:48] | You want the hunter to know we’re here, too? | 你想让猎人也知道我们在这吗 |
[11:50] | He’s new. We can take him. | 他还是新手 我们能搞定他 |
[11:52] | What if Brett howls back? | 如果布雷特回应狼嚎了呢 |
[11:54] | He’ll lead the hunter right to him. | 那就是把他送到猎人的枪口下了 |
[11:56] | No, we could find him first. | 不 我们会先找到他 |
[11:57] | There’s no human that can track sounds faster than we can. | 人类追踪声音的速度不及我们 |
[12:00] | And we’ve got the advantage, we’ve done this before. | 我们有优势 也有先例 |
[12:02] | We know what we’re doing, guys. | 该怎么做大家都懂 各位 |
[12:05] | How come I can’t catch his scent? | 我怎么捕捉不到他的味道 |
[12:06] | He’s masking it. | 他掩盖了 |
[12:07] | Can someone tell him not to? | 谁能告诉他别掩盖吗 |
[12:09] | He went this way. | 他往这边跑了 |
[12:13] | His trap didn’t work. | 他的陷阱没用 |
[12:15] | Maybe this hunter is not such an amateur. | 或许这位猎人没那么外行 |
[12:17] | Or maybe he’s learning. | 或许他在现学现卖 |
[12:26] | Does anyone speak Chinese? | 谁会中文吗 |
[12:28] | My phone does. | 我的手机可以 |
[12:36] | Lux-V Lux-V… | |
[12:38] | No, it’s a Roman numeral, “68.” | 不 那是罗马数字”68″ |
[12:42] | “Sixty-eight.” | “六十八” |
[12:43] | That’s what the Chinese says, too. | 中文也是这个意思 |
[12:45] | “E R” “E, R.” | |
[12:46] | “E, R.” “E, R,” What? | “E R” “E R”什么 |
[12:49] | Erbium. | 铒元素 |
[12:51] | The atomic number for Erbium is 68. | 铒元素的原子序数是六十八 |
[12:53] | What if this whole thing just says “68”? | 如果上面的文字都是”68″的意思呢 |
[12:55] | – “Sixty-eight” what? – I have no idea. | -“68″指什么 -不知道 |
[12:57] | Okay, so what do we try next? | 好 接下来怎么办 |
[13:00] | I’m going back to where my last premonition was. | 上一个预言我得重新再试试 |
[13:04] | And I’m going alone. | 我要一个人试 |
[13:41] | I’m surprised you called me. | 没想到你给我打电话了 |
[13:44] | Well, someone had to call someone. | 总得有个人打吧 |
[13:48] | I need a tissue sample from a body. | 我需要一具尸体的组织标本 |
[13:50] | I was hoping you would go in there and get it for me. | 希望你能进去 帮我取下来 |
[13:55] | It’s a dead body? Right? | 是具死尸吧 |
[13:58] | Mostly. | 差不多吧 |
[14:03] | Mostly? | 差不多 |
[14:04] | Maybe you should just go see for yourself. | 或许你该自己进去看看 |
[15:21] | That’s not just a dead body. | 那不只是具死尸 |
[15:22] | You felt it, too, didn’t you? | 你也感觉到了吧 |
[15:24] | – Yeah. – Fear? | -对 -害怕吗 |
[15:27] | Terror. | 恐怖 |
[15:37] | The trail ends. | 踪迹不见了 |
[15:38] | The trail ends when you’ve found him. | 你找到他了 踪迹就不见了 |
[15:41] | Remember what I told you? | 记得我跟你说的吗 |
[15:43] | Look for signature prints, look for heel marks. | 找标志性印记 找脚跟痕迹 |
[15:46] | And why the heel marks? | 为什么要找脚跟痕迹 |
[15:48] | Because the heel comes down first. | 因为脚跟先着地 |
[15:50] | It bears all the weight. | 承受了全部重量 |
[15:51] | So what do you see? | 那你看到了什么 |
[15:54] | No prints, nothing. | 没有印记 什么都没有 |
[15:56] | And that tells you what? | 那说明了什么 |
[15:58] | It’s a misdirect. | 这是迷惑我们的 |
[15:59] | Good. And what does that tell us about our young wolf? | 很好 这说明那位年轻的狼人怎么了 |
[16:05] | He feels us closing in on him, | 他察觉到我们在接近他 |
[16:07] | he wants to escape the pressure. | 他想躲过压力 |
[16:09] | Don’t ask yourself what a teenager would do, | 别去想青少年会有什么反应 |
[16:12] | ask yourself what an animal would do. | 想想动物会有什么反应 |
[16:14] | An animal would run and hide. | 动物会逃跑躲起来 |
[16:16] | And where do wounded animals go to hide? | 受伤的动物会藏到哪里 |
[16:28] | They go underground. | 藏到地下 |
[16:33] | Sixty-five, 66, | 六十五 66 |
[17:00] | “Sixty-eight.” | “六十八” |
[17:32] | I’ve seen it, too. | 我也见过 |
[17:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:37] | How he shows up out of nowhere. | 他怎么就突然冒出来了 |
[17:39] | Don’t pretend you haven’t noticed. | 别装作你没注意到 |
[17:43] | I’m not sure what I’ve seen. | 我不清楚我看到了什么 |
[17:47] | Do you wanna be sure? | 你想弄清楚吗 |
[17:54] | If you really wanna know, I know a way. | 如果你真想知道 我有办法 |
[18:01] | The trail’s gone. | 踪迹不见了 |
[18:04] | Uh, maybe he just stopped bleeding. | 或许他的血止住了 |
[18:06] | God, I think we should split up. | 天啊 我们该分头行动 |
[18:08] | Lori and I go this way, you guys go that way. | 我和洛莉去这边 你们去那边 |
[18:09] | Or maybe we go in four directions? | 或许该分成四个方向 |
[18:11] | We should stick together. | 我们该待在一起 |
[18:13] | We have the advantage, it’s four against one. | 我们有优势 四对一 |
[18:15] | Not if we split up. | 分开了就没优势了 |
[18:16] | Right. I’ve been doing this the past three months without your help. | 过去三个月没你帮忙 我也一直这么干 |
[18:18] | I think I can make a decision. | 我可以做决定 |
[18:21] | Well, if you’re deciding to do something stupid and die, | 如果你决定要做蠢到送命的事 |
[18:23] | then go ahead. | 那请便吧 |
[18:24] | It’s one hunter, one amateur who doesn’t know what they’re doing. | 就一个猎人 还是个不明情况的外行 |
[18:26] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[18:35] | The hunter. He’s covering his tracks. | 是猎人 掩盖了自己的踪迹 |
[18:39] | There’s another. | 还有一个 |
[18:40] | Two of them? | 两个猎人吗 |
[18:42] | Maybe more. | 或许更多 |
[18:43] | How many hunters have you seen out here before? | 之前这里有多少猎人 |
[18:47] | A lot. | 很多 |
[18:49] | Still wanna split up? | 还要分头行动吗 |
[18:51] | We can deal with it. | 我们能对付 |
[18:52] | We just need to find Brett’s trail. | 只需要找到布雷特的踪迹 |
[18:55] | No, we don’t. | 不行 |
[18:56] | Rock balancing. Satomi taught us. | 石头平衡术 里美教我们的 |
[18:59] | It’s him, and I know where he’s going. | 是他 我知道他往哪去了 |
[19:15] | He’s been poisoned. | 他中毒了 |
[19:16] | That’s why he’s not healing. | 所以才不能自愈 |
[19:17] | What if he only has a few hours to live? | 如果他只能撑几个小时了呢 |
[19:19] | Well, if we howl, we can find him. | 如果我们用狼嚎 就能找到他 |
[19:20] | That’s too risky. | 太危险了 |
[19:21] | Who cares about the risk? He could be dying. | 谁还管危不危险啊 他都快死了 |
[19:24] | He’s still moving. | 他还在移动 |
[19:28] | We just need time to think. | 需要时间思考一下 |
[19:29] | I need him to know that I’m here, that I’m coming for him. | 我得让他知道我在这里 我来救他了 |
[19:32] | Yeah, Lori’s right. He has to know we’re here. | 洛莉说得对 得让他知道我们来了 |
[19:34] | Liam, wait! | 利亚姆 慢着 |
[19:56] | How did he get behind us? | 他怎么在我们后面 |
[19:57] | He didn’t. That wasn’t Brett, | 没有 那不是布雷特 |
[20:00] | that was a werewolf making a mistake. | 那是失算了的狼人 |
[20:03] | His friends are coming for him? | 他的朋友来救他了 |
[20:04] | It’s safe to assume they’re coming for us. | 准确来说他们是冲我们来的 |
[20:07] | Why are we going back? What if there is a pack? | 我们为什么要回去 如果有一群狼怎么办 |
[20:09] | Oh, there is. We can count on it. | 确实是一群 毫无疑问 |
[20:13] | Wait, how many are we talking about? | 等等 到底有多少 |
[20:16] | That’s not the right question. | 不该问这个 |
[20:18] | You’re thinking from a place of fear. | 你是害怕了才会有这想法 |
[20:29] | I’m thinking logically and mathematically. | 我的想法在逻辑和数学上都没错 |
[20:33] | Two of us against too many of them. | 我们是寡不敌众 |
[20:35] | Try thinking strategically. | 从策略上想想 |
[20:36] | That’s Scott McCall’s Achilles’ heel. | 那是斯科特·麦高的致命要害 |
[20:39] | Like most teenagers, he thinks with his heart. | 跟多数青少年一样 他只会用心思考 |
[20:42] | So what’s our strategy? | 那我们的策略是什么 |
[20:44] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[20:46] | Divide and conquer. | 逐个击破 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:55] | There’s a perfectly logical explanation for this, | 有个非常完美的合理解释 |
[20:58] | but if it moves… | 如果它动了 |
[20:59] | I’ll empty a clip into it. | 我就给它一枪 |
[21:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:12] | Talk. | 说话 |
[21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | You said there’s a logical explanation. | 你说有合理的解释 |
[21:20] | Tell me what it is. | 告诉我是什么 |
[21:21] | You mean to distract myself? | 你是说分散自己的注意力吗 |
[21:24] | And me. | 还有我的 |
[21:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:26] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[21:29] | Okay, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[21:31] | It could be a toxin or gases, | 可能是毒素或气体 |
[21:35] | chemicals released by the body. | 或身体释放的化学物质 |
[21:37] | This thing? | 就这个 |
[21:37] | Yeah. Carbogen, | 对 卡波金 |
[21:40] | carbon dioxide and oxygen gas mixed can, | 二氧化碳和氧气混合可以 |
[21:44] | uh, make your brain think that you’re suffocating, | 让大脑误以为自己窒息了 |
[21:45] | and then your body reacts with intense anxiety and fear. | 身体就会有激烈的焦虑和恐惧反应 |
[21:50] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[21:52] | Any noxious smells can induce fear. | 任何有毒气体都会让人感到恐惧 |
[21:56] | Or even infrasounds, | 甚至产生20赫兹以下的 |
[21:58] | sounds below 20 hertz. | 次声波 |
[22:00] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[22:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:03] | Melissa, now. | 麦丽莎 快 |
[22:06] | Melissa! | 麦丽莎 |
[22:09] | I got it! | 成功了 |
[22:18] | Why didn’t he answer? | 他怎么没有回应 |
[22:19] | Maybe, maybe, he didn’t hear us. | 或许他没听到我们 |
[22:22] | Maybe, he can’t. | 也许他不能回应 |
[22:29] | Lori, no! | 洛莉 别动 |
[22:51] | They knew we were coming. | 他们知道我们会来 |
[22:52] | Don’t talk, just heal, and let us figure this out. | 别说话 你先疗伤 我们来解决这事 |
[22:56] | They’ve been a step ahead of us the whole time. | 他们总是抢先我们一步 |
[22:58] | I’m sorry, but I can’t wait around. We have to go. | 抱歉 我等不了了 得走了 |
[23:00] | We still have the numbers, three-to-two. | 人数上我们还是有优势 三对二 |
[23:02] | We’re faster, and we’re stronger. | 我们速度更快 而且更强大 |
[23:04] | They’re smarter. | 但他们更聪明 |
[23:04] | I don’t care who’s smarter or faster or whatever, | 我才不管谁更聪明或更快 |
[23:07] | my brother’s going to die. | 我哥哥快要死了 |
[23:08] | Something’s not right. | 事情不对劲 |
[23:10] | That arrow, the trip wire, the poison. | 那箭 绊网 还有毒药 |
[23:13] | These aren’t amateurs. | 他们可不是业余的 |
[23:14] | But they’ve never fought us before. | 但他们从没和我们交过手 |
[23:15] | And you’ve never fought hunters, Liam. | 但你也从没和猎人交过手 利亚姆 |
[23:18] | We need to stick together. | 我们必须待在一起 |
[23:19] | I need to go. | 我必须走 |
[23:20] | No, you’re not going alone. I’ll go with you. | 不行 你不能单独行动 我跟你一起 |
[23:22] | Liam, you don’t know who they are | 利亚姆 你不知道他们是什么人 |
[23:25] | or what they’re capable of. | 他们有多大的能耐 |
[23:26] | Look, I know who we are. | 但我知道我们是什么人 |
[23:29] | We never give up, especially when it’s someone innocent, | 我们绝不会放弃任何人 尤其是无辜之人 |
[23:33] | when it’s someone alone, when it’s one of our friends. | 落单的人 而且他还是我们的朋友 |
[23:37] | Okay, go, go. All of you, I’ll catch up. | 好吧 你们先走 我一会儿赶上 |
[23:41] | Go, Malia, go with them. | 快走 玛丽亚 跟着他们 |
[23:46] | I just need a minute, go. | 我只是需要点时间 走吧 |
[23:47] | You just need to shut up. | 你需要闭嘴 |
[23:56] | I think the scary part’s over, | 我想恐怖的部分已经过去了 |
[23:57] | this is just the boring science part. | 就只剩下无聊的科学试验部分了 |
[24:01] | I’m not gonna leave you alone with that thing. | 我不会让你一个人对着那玩意儿 |
[24:06] | I bet you wanna know what scared the hell out of you. | 我猜你是想知道吓坏你的是什么 |
[24:10] | I’m curious. | 我是很好奇 |
[24:11] | Let me guess, not very much. | 让我猜猜 其实没那么好奇 |
[24:17] | Very little. | 一点点好奇吧 |
[24:31] | What is it? | 看到了什么 |
[24:36] | It’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[24:38] | No DNA, no cell structure, there is nothing here. | 没有DNA 没有细胞结构 什么都没有 |
[24:41] | How is that possible? | 那怎么可能呢 |
[24:44] | It’s not. | 不可能 |
[24:57] | Which way? | 往哪边走 |
[24:58] | There’s gotta be something. | 应该有什么标记 |
[25:00] | Did he leave anything for you to find, like, | 他有留下什么提示的东西吗 |
[25:02] | like a signal, or, more rocks? | 比如一个符号或是石头堆 |
[25:04] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[25:07] | I don’t hear anything. | 也没听到任何声音 |
[25:09] | We’ll find something. He’s gonna be okay. | 我们会找到线索的 他一定会没事的 |
[25:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:14] | ‘Cause, ’cause he’s strong. | 因为 因为他很强大 |
[25:17] | He’s really strong. | 他真的很强大 |
[25:20] | He’s knocked me down on the lacrosse field more than once. | 他不止一次在球场上把我撞翻在地 |
[25:23] | Now, when I see him coming, | 我现在一看到他来了 |
[25:25] | I do everything I can to get the hell out of the way. | 就想尽办法赶紧闪人 |
[25:29] | Brett actually started playing lacrosse for me. | 其实布雷特是为了我才打长曲棍球的 |
[25:32] | For you? | 为了你 |
[25:33] | I didn’t have any friends at my old school. | 我在以前的学校里没有一个朋友 |
[25:35] | Devenford Prep needed lacrosse players, | 后来德文福德预科需要长曲棍球队员 |
[25:38] | and Brett practiced all summer. | 布雷特就训练了整个暑假 |
[25:40] | And he got a scholarship and told them that | 最后他获得了奖学金 就跟他们说 |
[25:43] | they had to take me if they wanted him. | 如果想要他就必须先录取我 |
[25:46] | Hey, we’re gonna find him. | 放心 我们一定会找到他的 |
[25:58] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[25:59] | It’s… it’s sour. | 有股 有股酸臭味 |
[26:02] | It smells like something’s rotting. | 闻起来就像什么东西腐烂了 |
[26:08] | I think it’s poison. | 我觉得是毒药的味道 |
[26:10] | That’s how we’ll find him. | 我们可以跟着这个找到他 |
[26:24] | It’s been too long. | 已经过了很久 |
[26:25] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[26:28] | they’ll have to come this way. | 他们一定会走这条路的 |
[26:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:31] | Well, I wouldn’t be down here if I didn’t know exactly where I was. | 如果不熟悉这里我是不会下来的 |
[26:50] | Why did you let them go? | 你为什么让他们跑了 |
[26:51] | Because this isn’t about killing just one werewolf. | 因为这可不是为了只杀掉一个狼人 |
[26:59] | Sixty-eight miles, 68 degrees… | 68英里 68度 |
[27:04] | Route 68? | 68号公路 |
[27:06] | Lydia will call us when she has something. | 一有消息莉迪亚就会打给我们的 |
[27:08] | Yeah, I just wish I could be there. | 我知道 只是我希望我能在场 |
[27:11] | You know, to help her… | 你知道 帮她 |
[27:12] | Be alone? | 一个人吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah, good point. | 没错 说得对 |
[27:19] | Hey, Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[27:22] | Studying for bio test? | 准备生物学考试 |
[27:25] | Trying. Yeah. | 在努力 没错 |
[27:27] | Um, trying to understand | 我正在努力理解 |
[27:29] | how organisms evolve and change. | 生物体是如何进化改变的 |
[27:34] | Like, how a fish can turn into an alligator. | 比如鱼是怎么变成钝吻鳄的 |
[27:37] | Uh, alligators aren’t fish, | 钝吻鳄可不是鱼类 |
[27:40] | um, they’re reptiles. | 它们是爬行类动物 |
[27:42] | They, they hatch from fertilized eggs… | 它们是从受精卵孵化出来的 |
[27:44] | And isn’t the test on DNA versus RNA? | 考的不是DNA和RNA的区别吗 |
[27:48] | Do you think DNA changes? | 你们觉得DNA会变异吗 |
[27:52] | If it’s damaged, yeah. | 如果受损了当然会变 |
[27:54] | A change in DNA could cause cancer. | 变异的DNA可能引发癌症 |
[27:57] | So organisms can change, | 所以生物体可以发生变异 |
[27:59] | organisms change. | 生物体会变异 |
[28:02] | They can change right in front of your eyes. | 他们可以在你眼前发生改变 |
[28:06] | I don’t think this is on the test. | 我觉得这已经超出考试范围了 |
[28:09] | Yeah. I wonder if | 好吧 我只是好奇 |
[28:12] | organisms can change, | 生物体能不能改变 |
[28:16] | and then change back. | 然后再变回来 |
[28:18] | Like, they can be two things at once. | 比如可以同时具有两种形态 |
[28:25] | Uh, parrotfish are protogynous hermaphrodites, | 鹦嘴鱼就是雌雄同体的动物 |
[28:29] | both male and female. | 既是雄性又是雌性 |
[28:31] | Um, hawkfish change and change back. | 鹰斑鲷科鱼也可以来回转换 |
[28:34] | As well as earthworms, of course, but… | 当然蚯蚓也是 但… |
[28:36] | That’s definitely not on the test, | 这绝对超出这次考试内容了 |
[28:38] | or any high school test. | 高中所有考试都不会考 |
[28:41] | I wonder if any of us have changed. | 我想知道我们中是否有人改变了 |
[28:46] | And if we did, would there be any way to tell? | 如果有 那么有没有方法识别出来呢 |
[28:52] | Like a DNA test? | 你是说DNA检测吗 |
[28:57] | I was thinking a different type of test… | 我想的是一个不一样的检测 |
[29:08] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈是疯了吗 |
[29:13] | Look, look at him. Look! | 快看 快看他 看啊 |
[29:20] | Wait, he’s fine. | 等等 他没事的 |
[29:22] | It’s just a scratch. | 只是划伤了 |
[29:39] | How did we miss that? | 我们怎么就大意了 |
[29:44] | We underestimated them. | 我们都低估他们了 |
[29:47] | But, how did they rig a trap that big | 但是我们都在这个地道中 |
[29:50] | with us down here in the tunnels? | 他们怎么能设下这么大一个陷阱 |
[29:55] | They didn’t. They rigged it a long time ago. | 不是刚刚做的 很早以前就设好了 |
[29:58] | But we’ve been through these tunnels a hundred times. | 但我们之前经常会经过这些地道啊 |
[30:01] | And whoever this hunter is, | 所以不论这个猎人是谁 |
[30:03] | he’s been through them a hundred more. | 他一定比我们更加熟悉这个地道 |
[30:06] | And he knew we were here, he was waiting for us, tracking us. | 他知道我们在这里 于是耐心等着追踪我们 |
[30:09] | He was prepared and we weren’t. | 他是有备而来 可我们不是 |
[30:20] | There aren’t a lot of people who spend time in these tunnels. | 肯花时间探索这些地道的人并不多 |
[30:24] | Who was the last hunter we saw down here? | 我们在这里看到的最后一个猎人是谁 |
[30:27] | Argent… | 阿金斯 |
[30:31] | And Gerard. | 还有杰勒德 |
[30:32] | The trap wasn’t lethal. | 可这个陷阱并不致命啊 |
[30:34] | It slowed us down. | 是想拖慢我们 |
[30:35] | And split us up. | 好让我们分开行动 |
[30:37] | He’s planning something else, another trap. | 他还另有计划 还有其他陷阱 |
[30:39] | And Liam and Lori are walking right into it. | 利亚姆和洛莉要自投罗网了 |
[30:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:58] | Hey, sixty-eight. | 六十八 |
[31:03] | Do you know anything about Brett? | 你知道布雷特的事吗 |
[31:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:06] | Brett Talbot. Lacrosse player. | 布雷特·托波特 长曲棍球队员 |
[31:09] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[31:10] | I don’t know any Brett. | 我不认识什么布雷特 |
[31:15] | You’re one of them, aren’t you? | 你跟他们是同类吧 |
[31:17] | One of who? | 跟谁 |
[31:24] | They all look the same, are you sure we’re going the right way? | 看起来都差不多啊 你确定我们走对了吗 |
[31:26] | I’m positive. I’ve gotten lost down here before, more than once. | 我有把握 我在这里迷过路 不止一次 |
[31:28] | Just follow the scent. | 跟着气味走就行 |
[31:29] | I hate that scent. Wait. | 我讨厌这个气味 等等 |
[31:33] | I hear something. It sounds like… | 我听到有动静 好像是… |
[31:37] | A heartbeat. | 心跳声 |
[31:48] | Brett! | 布雷特 |
[31:51] | You found the rocks. | 你找到那些石头了 |
[31:52] | Yeah, I found the rocks. | 是啊 我找到石头了 |
[31:55] | – Liam. – Hey, we’re gonna get you out of here. | -利亚姆 -我们会带你离开的 |
[31:58] | You’re a dumbass for doing this. | 你这么做真是太傻了 |
[32:01] | Oh, is that your way of thanking me? | 这就是你谢我的方式吗 |
[32:03] | No, that’s my way of calling you a dumbass. | 不 这是我叫你傻子的方式 |
[32:07] | But, thanks. | 但谢谢你 |
[32:21] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[32:21] | Okay, go, I’ll hold ’em off. | 好 走 我来拖住他们 |
[32:24] | Go, go! | 走 走 |
[32:47] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[32:50] | Lori. | 洛莉 |
[32:53] | Seems like we’re letting a lot of opportunities pass us by. | 看来我们错过了不少机会 |
[32:56] | I know we only just met, | 虽然我们是刚见面 |
[32:57] | but I’m gonna have to ask you to trust me a little longer. | 但我要请求你们再多信我一会儿 |
[33:00] | I’m generally not a very trusting person. | 我不是个轻信他人的人 |
[33:02] | That’s why you are gonna be good at this. | 所以你才会很擅长干这个 |
[33:04] | Good at what? | 擅长哪个 |
[33:06] | I thought we’re trying to hunt down a werewolf. | 我们不是要去抓狼人吗 |
[33:07] | Anyone can learn to hunt one werewolf. | 抓狼人谁都能学 |
[33:10] | We are building an army. | 我们是要建一支军队 |
[33:12] | An army? | 一支军队 |
[33:13] | To hunt them all. | 猎杀他们 |
[33:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:33] | Let me try again. | 让我再试一次 |
[33:35] | No, no, no, it’s just not working. | 不不不 这个就是不行 |
[33:37] | I don’t think that we should waste any more time. | 我觉得我们不该再浪费时间了 |
[33:38] | Quiet. | 安静点 |
[33:47] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么不行了呢 |
[33:48] | How come I can’t take your pain? | 我怎么无法带走你的痛苦 |
[33:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:51] | No, it’s not okay. None of this is okay. | 不 不行 全都不行 |
[33:54] | We should’ve called Stiles. | 我们本该打给斯泰尔斯 |
[33:56] | We promised we wouldn’t. | 我们说好不打的 |
[33:57] | It was a stupid promise. | 那是个愚蠢的约定 |
[33:59] | We almost lost him last time. | 我们上一次就差点失去他 |
[34:00] | Yeah, and now I’m gonna lose you, too. | 是啊 现在我要失去你了 |
[34:05] | “You?” you’re gonna lose… | “你” 是你要失去… |
[34:07] | Yeah, me. All of us. You know what I mean. | 是的 我 我们大家 你知道我的意思 |
[34:10] | Yeah, I think so. | 大概吧 |
[34:12] | And, you know, Stiles wouldn’t be okay with this. | 斯泰尔斯肯定会不爽我们这样的 |
[34:16] | If he knew all the things that we were trying to do without him, | 如果他知道了我们瞒着他做的这些事 |
[34:19] | he’d, he’d kill us. | 他会杀了我们的 |
[34:21] | I think he’d be okay. | 我觉得他不会介意的 |
[34:23] | With this? | 不介意这事吗 |
[34:26] | With us… | 不介意我们… |
[34:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:30] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t pass out. | 不不不 别昏过去 |
[34:32] | I don’t think you’re supposed to pass out. | 我觉得你不该昏过去 |
[34:33] | Plus, I’m really confused by what we’re talking about, | 而且我被我们在讨论的事情搞晕了 |
[34:35] | so, Scott, wake up. | 斯科特 醒醒 |
[34:36] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[34:56] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:56] | It worked. | 行了 |
[35:11] | Now, you let me know if you wanna upgrade | 要是你想来点更带感的 |
[35:13] | to something with a little more kick. | 记得跟我说 |
[35:15] | Oh, I… I think this is good enough for now. | 我…我觉得现在这样就挺好的了 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | Uh, you let me know if you | 如果你想起 |
[35:22] | remember anything about your family history | 你的家族曾经处理过 |
[35:23] | that deals with any of the | 我们在处理的 |
[35:25] | bizarreness that we’ve been dealing with. | 任何怪异情况 记得告诉我 |
[35:27] | Bodies with no DNA? | 比如没有DNA的尸体吗 |
[35:29] | Or bodies with no DNA that somehow make you feel terrified. | 或者说是让你害怕的没有DNA的尸体 |
[35:32] | I don’t know if the body’s actually causing the fear. | 我不知道是不是尸体让我恐惧 |
[35:37] | Maybe it’s just amplifying it? | 可能只是放大了恐惧 |
[35:40] | You still feel it, don’t you? | 你还是能感受到的 是吗 |
[35:41] | Yeah, it’s like something crawling on the back of my neck. | 是的 就像什么东西爬上了我的脖子后面 |
[35:43] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:48] | Well, if you find anything, uh… | 如果你有什么发现 |
[35:49] | – I’ll call. – Great. | -我会打给你的 -好的 |
[35:52] | Or I’ll call if I remember anything. | 如果我想起了什么 我也会打给你的 |
[35:54] | – Okay. – Or not. | -好的 -也可能不打 |
[35:55] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[36:01] | I should’ve called. | 我应该打个电话的 |
[36:05] | But you didn’t, and that’s okay. | 但你没打 也没关系 |
[36:09] | – Should I have called? – Did you wanna call? | -我应该打电话吗 -你当时想打吗 |
[36:11] | Yeah, I wanted to call. | 想的 我想打来着 |
[36:13] | – So did I. – Good. | -我也是 -那就好 |
[36:17] | Okay, good. | 好的 |
[36:18] | That is good information to have. | 知道这个挺好的 |
[36:24] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[36:27] | You don’t have to go. | 你不用走 |
[36:36] | It was about Nolan. | 是诺兰的事 |
[36:37] | Would’ve been nice to know before he attacked me. | 要是在他攻击我之前知会下就好了 |
[36:39] | No, he wasn’t trying to hurt you. | 不 他不是要伤害你 |
[36:43] | He was trying to expose you. | 他是要曝光你 |
[36:47] | That was a test. | 那是个测试 |
[36:48] | Well, you definitely failed. | 那你肯定没通过 |
[36:50] | It was a geyser, half the library staring. | 血都喷出来了 半个图书馆的人都看到了 |
[36:54] | You didn’t even have a scratch. | 可你手上连个印子都没有 |
[36:55] | Yeah, I remember, because it was, like, five minutes ago. | 我记得 因为事情就发生在五分钟前 |
[36:58] | Why would Nolan do that? | 为什么诺兰会这样做 |
[36:59] | He’s afraid. | 他很怕 |
[37:00] | – Of me? – Of us. | -怕我 -怕我们 |
[37:04] | I thought your premonition | 你的预言不是说 |
[37:04] | was about people turning on each other? | 人们会开始互相残杀 |
[37:08] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:14] | They’re gonna turn on us. | 他们要冲我们来了 |
[37:23] | And I think it’s already started. | 而且我感觉已经开始了 |
[37:34] | Just a little further, we’re almost out of here. | 再走一点 我们马上就要出去了 |
[37:53] | Lori, no! | 洛莉 不 |
[38:01] | Lori, wait! | 洛莉 等一下 |
[38:02] | Lori, wait! | 洛莉 等一下 |
[38:21] | No… | 不… |
[38:53] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[39:03] | I couldn’t take away his pain. | 我无法带走他的痛苦 |
[39:27] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[39:54] | You set this up. | 是你设计的 |
[39:55] | Of course I did. | 当然是我 |
[39:57] | Is this part of the lesson? | 这也算课的一部分吗 |
[39:58] | Everything’s a lesson, every moment with me. | 每件事 和我一起的每一刻都是一堂课 |
[40:01] | And if there’s one thing you learn today, it’s this, | 如果今天你有学到一件事 那就是 |
[40:04] | the best way to build an army is through fear. | 恐惧是建立军队最佳的办法 |