时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Teen Wolf… | 《少狼》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | The best way to build an army is through fear. | 恐惧是建立军队最佳的办法 |
[00:09] | He’s afraid. They’re gonna turn on us. | 他很怕 他们是冲我们来的 |
[00:12] | I wonder if any of us have changed. | 我想知道我们中是否有人改变了 |
[00:15] | And if we did, | 如果有 |
[00:16] | would there be any way to tell? | 那么有没有方法识别出来呢 |
[02:27] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:28] | Yeah, it’s just a flat. | 没事 车胎漏气而已 |
[02:30] | You need some help? | 要帮忙吗 |
[02:31] | No, I know how to change a tire, thanks. | 不用 我知道怎么换胎 谢谢 |
[02:33] | I don’t know, that looks pretty bad. | 是吗 看起来很糟糕 |
[02:35] | That doesn’t look like a flat. It looks like a blowout. | 看起来不像漏气 看起来是爆胎 |
[02:42] | Hope you got a spare. | 希望你有备胎 |
[02:50] | Thanks for the concern, guys, but I’ll be okay. Really. | 谢谢你们关心 但我没事 真的 |
[02:54] | Hold on. I think I found the cause of your problem. | 等等 我好像找到问题的根源了 |
[03:03] | Ever seen one of these before? | 之前见过这个吗 |
[03:08] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 你们好像没听到我的问题 |
[03:10] | I asked you, have you ever seen one of these before. | 我问你们 你们之前见过这个吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah. As a matter of fact, I have. | 是的 我见过 |
[04:00] | Thank god, you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[04:53] | Liam. | 利亚姆 |
[04:56] | No, I’m… I’m sick. I’m sick. | 不 我…病了 我病了 |
[04:59] | You’re not sick. | 你没病 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I’m like deathly ill. | 真的 我要病死了 |
[05:02] | It’s serious. I think… | 很严重 我觉得… |
[05:05] | I think it’s the flu. | 我觉得是流感 |
[05:06] | – It’s not flu season. – Uh, then I probably have pneumonia. | -现在不是流感季 -那我可能得肺炎了 |
[05:08] | Liam, you’re a werewolf. You can’t get pneumonia. | 利亚姆 你是狼人 不会得肺炎 |
[05:11] | But you know what you can get | 但是你很清楚 |
[05:12] | is in trouble for being late to school. | 迟到会有什么下场 |
[05:14] | So come on, let’s go. | 起来 走吧 |
[05:16] | I don’t think I should go to school. | 我觉得我不该上学 |
[05:17] | Or outside. Or anywhere. Ever again. | 也不该出去 哪儿也不去 永远不去 |
[05:21] | It doesn’t matter what you think, okay? Because you gotta go. | 你怎么想不重要 好吗 因为你得走了 |
[05:23] | Now all you do is pretend like nothing happened. | 你现在只需要假装什么都没发生 |
[05:26] | Pretend? I’m just supposed to pretend? | 假装 就让我假装是吗 |
[05:32] | Think of it like when Superman gets caught with his glasses off. | 想想超人没戴眼镜被抓包的情形 |
[05:35] | You know, he doesn’t give up. | 他不会放弃 |
[05:37] | He puts them back on and says, “I’m still Clark Kent.” | 他会戴回眼镜 然后说”我还是克拉克·肯特” |
[05:41] | You want me to wear glasses? | 你想让我戴眼镜吗 |
[05:43] | No! I want you to go to school, okay? | 不 我想让你去上学 好吗 |
[05:46] | And be Liam Dunbar. | 做好利亚姆·邓巴 |
[05:50] | Just like how Superman has to be Clark Kent, | 就像超人得做好克拉克·肯特 |
[05:52] | Like Spider-Man, and Captain America… | 就像蜘蛛侠 美国队长 |
[05:54] | Captain America is just Steve Rogers. | 美国队长就是史蒂夫·罗杰斯 |
[05:56] | He doesn’t have to pretend. Everyone already loves him. | 他不必假装 大家就很爱他 |
[06:00] | Unlike us, who everyone hates. | 不像我们被大家讨厌 |
[06:06] | They hate us for trying to save their lives. | 他们讨厌我们救他们的命 |
[06:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:18] | We are trying to save lives. | 我们是想拯救生命 |
[06:20] | Which is why you’re gonna get up | 所以你得起床 |
[06:21] | and go to school and pretend like nothing happened. | 然后上学 假装什么都没发生 |
[06:24] | Because if you don’t, more people could die. | 因为如果你不这样 可能会死更多人 |
[06:28] | Because of me. | 因为我 |
[06:35] | I didn’t really know Brett or Lori. | 我和布雷特还有洛莉不太熟 |
[06:37] | Well, not like you did. | 不像你跟他们关系好 |
[06:40] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[06:51] | And if you’re afraid of seeing more of your friends die, | 如果你害怕看到更多朋友死去 |
[06:55] | you’ll go. | 就去上学 |
[07:18] | Okay. Not bad so far. | 好吧 目前为止还好 |
[07:21] | This might be easier than we thought. | 可能比我们想象得更简单 |
[07:23] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:53] | He’s one of them. | 他也是其中一员 |
[07:55] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[07:58] | What are they thinking letting him come to school? | 他们怎么想的 居然允许他来上学 |
[08:01] | I sit next to him in English. | 我上英语课就坐他旁边 |
[08:03] | Well, then find a new desk. | 好吧 那就再找个位子 |
[08:05] | Just block it out. | 当成耳边风就好 |
[08:08] | – They know. – Just rumors. | -他们知道了 -只是谣言 |
[08:10] | They don’t know anything. | 他们什么都不知道 |
[08:12] | They know everything. | 他们什么都知道 |
[08:13] | Two sophomores on the lacrosse team were there last night. | 昨晚两位高二的长曲棍球队员死了 |
[08:16] | Yeah, but it was late, it was pitch-black out, | 没错 但当时天色已晚 外面一片漆黑 |
[08:20] | and there was fog on the road. | 路上还有雾 |
[08:21] | It was a clear night. Full moon. And a well-lit intersection. | 昨晚夜色晴朗 是满月 路口灯光很好 |
[08:24] | I have to get out of here. | 我得离开这儿 |
[08:26] | No. If you leave, these rumors never stop. | 不 如果你走 这些谣言不会停止 |
[08:31] | You gotta just convince them that you’re a regular kid. | 你要说服他们你是普通少年 |
[08:34] | I’m not a regular kid. | 我不是普通少年 |
[08:36] | Look. Remember what Scott said? Be Clark Kent. | 听着 记得斯科特的话吗 成为克拉克·肯特 |
[08:39] | Clark Kent turns into a | 克拉克·肯特会变成 |
[08:40] | guy with a red and blue outfit and a cape. | 身着红蓝外套和披风的人 |
[08:43] | I turn into a monster with claws and fangs. | 我只会变成牙尖爪利的怪兽 |
[08:45] | Then just get through the day without shifting. | 那就撑过白天 不要变身 |
[08:49] | Look, Liam, people are saying | 听我说 利亚姆 人们传言 |
[08:50] | that Brett and Lori died in a car accident. | 布雷特和洛莉死于车祸 |
[08:54] | We know the truth. | 但我们知道真相 |
[08:57] | They didn’t just die. | 他们的死没这么简单 |
[09:01] | They were murdered. | 他们是被谋杀的 |
[09:05] | Killed by the new hunter in Beacon Hills. | 被比肯山的新手猎人谋杀 |
[09:09] | You know, when he took out the Hellhound, | 他干掉那头地狱恶犬时 |
[09:10] | we thought that it was luck. | 我们以为那是运气 |
[09:13] | That we were dealing with an amateur. | 我们只是在对付一个外行 |
[09:14] | But now we know that whoever this new hunter is, | 但我们现在清楚无论 这位新猎人是谁 |
[09:17] | he has a teacher. | 他绝对有一位老师 |
[09:19] | Gerard. | 杰勒德 |
[09:21] | Which means this is my fault. I’m the one who let him go. | 所以这是我的错 是我放走他的 |
[09:23] | You couldn’t have done anything. | 话不能这么说 |
[09:25] | He could’ve killed him. | 他本可以杀了他 |
[09:29] | Just saying. | 我就这么一说 |
[09:30] | We’re not executioners. | 我们不是刽子手 |
[09:32] | You are when it comes to war. | 战争打响 你就是刽子手 |
[09:35] | – That’s why we’re gonna make peace. – With gerard? | -所以我们要讲和 -跟杰勒德讲和吗 |
[09:38] | Lydia, you know what’s coming. | 莉迪亚 你知晓未来 |
[09:41] | We all keep using the same word. | 我们一直在说同一个词 |
[09:43] | War. | 战争 |
[09:47] | So what stops a war from happening? | 什么能阻止战争打响 |
[09:49] | – Peace summit. – Right. | -和平会面 -没错 |
[09:51] | We meet face-to-face with Gerard. Find out what he wants. | 我们和杰勒德见面谈 弄清他的目的 |
[09:53] | And then we stop all this before it gets any worse. | 然后在事情恶化以前阻止这一切 |
[09:55] | Last time Gerard was at a peace meet was with Deucalion. | 杰勒德上次和平会面是和丢卡利翁一起 |
[09:58] | He blinded him and then | 他弄瞎了他 |
[09:59] | killed everybody else, including his own men. | 杀了所有人 包括他的手下 |
[10:04] | I’ll go. Know he’s not going to kill me. | 我去吧 他肯定不会杀我 |
[10:08] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:11] | Not really. | 不确定 |
[10:14] | All we need is to find out what he wants. | 我们只需要弄清他的目的 |
[10:17] | Then we can bargain. | 然后就能谈判 |
[10:20] | Even if he does agree, his terms might be difficult to meet. | 就算他同意 他的条件也可能很难满足 |
[10:24] | Well, that’s why it’s a negotiation. | 所以才叫谈判嘛 |
[10:25] | I don’t expect to get anything without giving something up. | 我觉得有舍才有得 |
[10:28] | Then you’re gonna have to | 那你就得 |
[10:29] | figure out just how much you’re willing to give, | 想清楚你愿意舍弃什么 |
[10:33] | and how far you’re willing to go to stop a war. | 为了阻止战争 愿意做到什么地步 |
[10:52] | What’s, | 怎么 |
[10:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[10:57] | Team meeting. | 球队会议 |
[10:59] | About what? | 主题是什么 |
[11:01] | About how we don’t want someone like you as our captain anymore. | 主题是我们不希望你这种人再当队长了 |
[11:06] | “Someone?” Something. | “人” 不是人吧 |
[11:10] | You want a new captain? | 你们想要一位新队长吗 |
[11:12] | We’re voting you out. | 我们要把你投出去 |
[11:16] | What if I’m not ready to go? | 如果我没准备好走呢 |
[11:27] | Do it, Nolan. Do it. | 动手吧 诺兰 动手 |
[11:29] | You think you can take me? | 你觉得你能打倒我吗 |
[11:50] | What the hell’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[11:52] | Who called a meeting without me? | 是谁不通知我就叫大家开会的 |
[11:55] | Guys? I said who called the meeting? | 各位 我问是谁叫大家过来的 |
[12:00] | Uh, I did. Sorry, coach, but uh, my, my grades are slipping | 是我 抱歉 教练 我的成绩在下滑 |
[12:04] | and I need to take a step back from the team. | 我不能把太多精力放到球队上 |
[12:07] | We just voted Nolan to be the new team captain. | 我们刚刚投票选了诺兰做新队长 |
[12:10] | Nolan? | 诺兰 |
[12:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:14] | Nolan’s perfect. He’s a great player. | 诺兰很好 他是个优秀的队员 |
[12:16] | Nolan’s got amazing leadership skills. | 诺兰的领导能力也很出色 |
[12:19] | Which one of you is Nolan? | 你们谁是诺兰 |
[12:25] | Yeah, that guy! | 就是他 |
[12:26] | How about a big hand for your new team captain, Nolan! | 大家鼓掌欢迎新队长 诺兰 |
[12:30] | Let ’em hear it! | 大声点 |
[12:53] | I take it you’re not here to rejoin the fight. | 我猜你来这不是为了继续斗争 |
[12:57] | I’m here to stop it. We want to talk. | 我是来阻止斗争的 我们得谈谈 |
[13:01] | So it’s “We” now, huh? | 现在成”我们”了吗 |
[13:03] | I want to propose a meeting. | 我想召集一场会面 |
[13:05] | To, uh, negotiate a peaceful solution | 在这一切失控之前 |
[13:09] | before this all… | 商量出一个 |
[13:12] | goes too far. | 和平方案 |
[13:15] | If Scott Mccall is so keen on meeting, he can ask me himself. | 斯科特·麦高这么想见面 可以亲自来问我 |
[13:19] | Well, I thought given the history the two of you share, | 鉴于你俩之前的过节 |
[13:23] | this seemed like the wiser choice. | 这似乎是比较明智的做法 |
[13:25] | Funny you say that, | 你这话说得真好笑 |
[13:27] | since the last bullet I took was fired by you. | 因为我上次中的枪就是你开的 |
[13:32] | If you still believe in the code, you’ll meet with him. | 如果你还遵守准则 你就会跟他见面 |
[13:42] | Don’t worry. He’s just the messenger. | 别担心 他只是个传话的 |
[13:46] | What is the message I’m taking back? | 我要带什么话回去 |
[13:50] | What do I tell Scott? | 我要跟斯科特说什么 |
[13:54] | You tell him to run. | 你叫他逃命吧 |
[13:57] | Overheard Nolan talking to Gabe. | 偷听到诺兰跟盖比的对话了 |
[13:59] | – You’re spying on them? – Since he stabbed me? Yeah. | -你在监视他们 -谁让他上次刺伤了我 |
[14:01] | Nolan’s gonna try to get you to shift. | 诺兰会想办法让你变形 |
[14:03] | He needs proof and he wants everyone to see it. | 他需要证据 想要大家都看到 |
[14:04] | – So what’s he gonna do? – I… I don’t know. That’s all I heard. | -那他打算怎么做 -不知道 我只听到这个 |
[14:09] | Could you stop obsessing about what people are saying? | 你能别这么好奇大家在谈论什么吗 |
[14:11] | Nolan’s coming. | 诺兰来了 |
[14:28] | Mr. Dunbar? | 邓巴先生 |
[14:33] | Sorry, Uh, I thought we had an appointment. | 抱歉 我以为我们有约 |
[14:37] | Not that I’m aware of. | 我记得没有 |
[14:39] | What I meant to say was I wanna make an appointment. | 我是说我想预约找你谈谈 |
[14:42] | Great. When? | 很好 什么时候 |
[14:44] | Now. If you’re available. | 现在 如果你有空 |
[14:45] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我其实手上正有事 |
[14:49] | But I guess it can wait. | 但可以放一放吧 |
[14:56] | Oh, so, uh… I’m having a lot of issues. | 我有很多问题 |
[15:01] | Um, lots of issues. Big issues. | 很多问题 头疼的问题 |
[15:04] | I know. I heard a rumor going around. | 我知道 我听到谣言了 |
[15:08] | What… what kind of a rumor? | 听到什么谣言了 |
[15:11] | Some kids are giving you a hard time? | 有学生在找你麻烦吧 |
[15:14] | Kinda. | 算吧 |
[15:16] | I’d like to help. | 我乐意帮忙 |
[15:17] | But you’re gonna have to be honest with me, Liam. | 但你得跟我说实话 利亚姆 |
[15:20] | I need to know who’s harassing you. | 我得知道谁在找你麻烦 |
[15:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:25] | I think I could give them a little direction. | 我想我可以给他们指导一下 |
[15:27] | They’re already directed. At me. | 他们的矛头直指我 |
[15:30] | I won’t condone bullying of any kind. | 我不会纵容任何欺凌行为 |
[15:33] | You don’t have to think of it as turning them in. | 你不必觉得这是在打小报告 |
[15:36] | You’re just helping them be better classmates. | 你只是在帮他们成为更友善的同学 |
[15:40] | I’m going to need their names. | 告诉我他们的名字 |
[15:48] | – What happened? – Excuse me? | -怎么了 -什么 |
[15:52] | The scratches. Uh, how’d you get them? | 划痕 怎么弄的 |
[15:54] | Oh, um, from a branch in the woods. | 被林子里的树枝划到了 |
[16:02] | Why don’t we get back to you? | 我们还是说你的事吧 |
[16:04] | What were you doing in the woods? | 你在林子里干什么 |
[16:06] | Running. | 跑 |
[16:08] | From who? | 谁追你 |
[16:11] | Whom. | 是谁在追 |
[16:14] | From whom. Not from “Who.” | 是谁在追 不是”谁追” |
[16:20] | Whom is grammatically correct. | “谁在追”语法才对 |
[16:22] | We don’t like to use it because it sounds unnatural. | 不常用是因为听起来怪怪的 |
[16:26] | But some things that make us uncomfortable | 但有些让人不自在的事情 |
[16:29] | are still the right thing to do. | 依然是我们该做的事 |
[16:34] | So… | 所以 |
[16:37] | whom were you running from? | 当时是谁在追你 |
[16:48] | Liam, are you gonna give me the names or not? | 利亚姆 你要不要告诉我他们的名字 |
[16:58] | Then I guess I can’t help you. | 那我怕是帮不到你了 |
[17:29] | – Right now? – Today. He needs to leave. | -现在 -就今天 他得离开 |
[17:33] | Go to college, get out of Beacon Hills. | 去上大学 离开比肯山 |
[17:34] | They all need to go. | 他们都得走 |
[17:36] | I take it Gerard’s not gonna meet? | 我想杰勒德不会来见面的 |
[17:40] | He’s not interested in negotiating. | 他对谈判没兴趣 |
[17:42] | – What does he want? – As far as I can tell, he… | -他想要什么 -据我所知 他想要 |
[17:49] | genocide. | 种族屠杀 |
[17:51] | He just wants to kill them? All of them? | 他想杀了他们 一个不留吗 |
[17:54] | I… If you’re looking for rationality, | 我…如果你在想理性的解释 |
[17:56] | I think he left that behind a long time ago. | 我想他早就没了理性 |
[18:00] | In his eyes, Scott has killed half his family, | 他觉得斯科特灭了他一半的家人 |
[18:03] | turned his daughter into a monster, | 把他的女儿变成了怪物 |
[18:05] | and turned me, his only son, against him. | 还让我 他的独子 与他作对 |
[18:07] | So I’m supposed to just tell him to give up? | 那我该让他放弃吗 |
[18:12] | I’m not asking him to give up. | 我不是让他放弃 |
[18:16] | I just want him to survive. | 我只想让他活下去 |
[18:20] | I’ve never told Scott to run and hide | 我从没教过斯科特逃跑躲藏 |
[18:21] | and I’m not going to start now. | 现在也不会开这个头 |
[18:24] | Melissa, he was dead in your arms once before | 麦丽莎 他曾在你怀里死去过 |
[18:26] | and you had to bring him back yourself. | 你被迫亲自救活他 |
[18:28] | What if this is the one fight he doesn’t come back from? | 如果他没法从这场战争中起死回生呢 |
[18:31] | There doesn’t have to be a fight. | 本来不必挑起战争 |
[18:35] | Do you know something I don’t? | 你有别的什么办法吗 |
[18:37] | Someone. | 有个人 |
[18:42] | Tamora Monroe… | 塔莫拉·门罗 |
[18:45] | is the new hunter. | 就是新猎人 |
[20:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[20:13] | There, there was a… | 有个 有个 |
[20:18] | there was a… | 有个 |
[20:20] | Tell me what you saw. | 跟我说你看到了什么 |
[20:26] | You wanted to see me? | 是你找我吗 |
[20:28] | Sorry, I must be in the wrong place. | 抱歉 我肯定来错地方了 |
[20:31] | Someone said Ms. Martin was looking for me. | 有人说马丁老师在找我 |
[20:34] | Oh, it’s the right place, wrong Ms. Martin. | 地方是对的 但不是那个马丁老师 |
[20:38] | I know who you are, Lydia. | 我知道你是谁 莉迪亚 |
[20:42] | So, what am I here to talk to you about? | 我来这里是要跟你谈什么 |
[20:56] | Coexistence. | 共存 |
[20:58] | Coexistence? | 共存 |
[21:00] | For people like you. And people like me. | 你这类人 和我这类人 |
[21:05] | That’s a bit of a challenge. | 这恐怕有点难度 |
[21:07] | Especially, considering people like you | 尤其是你这类人 |
[21:10] | aren’t quite the same as people like me. | 跟我这类人不太一样 |
[21:14] | That’s usually where coexistence breaks down. | 通常这种情况就没法共存 |
[21:26] | When we highlight our differences. | 也就是强调不同的时候 |
[21:29] | What is it you really want, Lydia? | 你到底想怎样 莉迪亚 |
[21:33] | We want a peace summit. | 我们想要和平会面 |
[21:34] | We asked Gerard and he refused. | 我们跟杰勒德提了 他拒绝了 |
[21:36] | Then you got your answer. | 那你就知道答复了 |
[21:38] | Which is why I’m asking you to convince him to meet. | 所以我想请你说服他同意见面 |
[21:42] | What if you’re the only one that can stop this? | 如果只有你能阻止这一切呢 |
[21:45] | What if I don’t want to? | 如果我不愿意呢 |
[21:49] | You didn’t become a guidance counselor to hunt people. | 你当指导老师不是为了猎杀人 |
[21:53] | You’re supposed to help them. | 你的职责是帮助他们 |
[21:56] | I’m sorry. I can’t help with this. | 抱歉 这个我帮不了 |
[22:05] | Is that how you do your predictions? | 你就是这样预测的吗 |
[22:08] | You have to touch someone? | 必须得碰到别人 |
[22:10] | No. | 不是 |
[22:12] | Then how do you do it? | 那你是怎么做的 |
[22:15] | How do you know who’s gonna die next? | 你怎么知道下一个是谁死 |
[22:18] | There doesn’t have to be a next. | 不一定非得有人死 |
[22:22] | On either side. Please. | 两边都一样 求你了 |
[22:25] | Meet with him. | 跟他见面吧 |
[22:30] | It’s a trap. | 肯定是陷阱 |
[22:32] | She said that she would meet to talk. | 她说同意见面谈谈 |
[22:34] | Meeting alone in the middle of the tunnels | 跟一个狼人猎手在隧道里 |
[22:36] | with a werewolf hunter? It’s a trap. | 单独见面 绝对是陷阱 |
[22:38] | – Then what do you want me to do? – Don’t go. | -那你希望我怎么做 -别去 |
[22:41] | Gerard is recruiting new hunters, | 杰勒德在招新猎手 |
[22:42] | and he’s murdering our friends. | 还在不断杀害我们的朋友 |
[22:44] | He’s not gonna stop unless I convince him | 除非我说服他我们没有恶意 |
[22:46] | that we’re not his enemy. | 否则他不会罢休 |
[22:47] | What happens if you can’t? | 如果你说服不了呢 |
[22:49] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. We need you. | 你会白白送命的 我们需要你 |
[22:53] | If I didn’t think you guys could beat him without me… | 我相信你们没我也能打败他… |
[22:54] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[22:57] | Then what do you mean? | 那你是什么意思 |
[23:00] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[23:03] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[23:06] | I’m kind of getting confused. | 我有点迷糊了 |
[23:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[23:13] | Malia, I have to try this. | 玛丽亚 我必须得试试 |
[23:17] | All I want to do is to get Monroe to trust us. | 我只是希望门罗相信我们 |
[23:21] | She agreed to this peace summit. | 她同意这次和平会面 |
[23:24] | And I have to go. I’m going alone. | 我必须去 我要单独去 |
[23:46] | So our guidance counselor is a werewolf hunter? | 我们的指导老师是个狼人猎手吗 |
[23:50] | I’m never asking for guidance again. | 我再也不去找她了 |
[24:08] | Maybe she forgot something. | 也许她忘带了什么 |
[24:10] | Is there a problem, Liam? | 有什么问题吗 利亚姆 |
[24:13] | Um, no. Not with me. | 没有 我没问题 |
[24:16] | Who will let Liam join their group? | 谁愿意跟利亚姆一组 |
[24:19] | Someone other than you two. | 除了你们俩 |
[24:29] | You all have one minute for someone to volunteer | 给你们一分钟时间自愿站出来 |
[24:31] | or the whole class fails the day’s lab. | 否则全班今天实验都挂科 |
[24:42] | This is just making it worse. | 这只会让情况恶化 |
[24:43] | Yeah, well, it’s about to get worse-worse. | 没错 情况接下来会更加恶化 |
[24:45] | Why do you only show up when there’s bad news? | 为什么只在有坏消息时 你才出现 |
[24:46] | The entire lacrosse team is looking for you. | 整支长曲棍球队都在找你 |
[24:48] | – They’re blocking the exits. – Why? | -他们堵上了出口 -为什么 |
[24:52] | They’re gonna try to make Liam shift in front of everyone. | 他们要逼利亚姆在众目睽睽下变身 |
[24:54] | That definitely can’t happen. | 绝对不行 |
[24:57] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[24:59] | All right, Liam, looks like | 利亚姆 看来… |
[25:01] | you’re not winning any popularity contests | 你的人气完全不行 |
[25:03] | so why don’t you work alone. | 不如你就一个人做吧 |
[25:06] | And I’ll decide whether or not | 至于全班挂科 |
[25:08] | I was bluffing about failing everyone. | 我是不是放狠话 就由我来决定吧 |
[25:16] | I’ll be the first one to admit | 我先承认吧 |
[25:18] | some pretty strange things have been happening. | 最近发生了很多怪事 |
[25:21] | But the body couldn’t have moved. | 但尸体不可能自己移动 |
[25:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[25:26] | Because it’s locked in a drawer, | 因为尸体被锁在柜子里 |
[25:28] | and it has no skin or DNA. And no face. | 没有皮肤和DNA 也没有脸 |
[25:31] | This thing, it scared the hell out of you and Argent, right? | 这东西 把你和阿金斯吓坏了吧 |
[25:36] | And it did it without moving an inch. | 纹丝不动就吓到了我们 |
[25:54] | Ah, great. | 好极了 |
[26:10] | I thought we were here to talk peace. | 不是来讲和的吗 |
[26:12] | I agreed to come. | 我同意见面 |
[26:15] | I never agreed on peace. | 我可没同意讲和 |
[26:29] | – Hurry it up, please? – Yeah, okay. | -快点好吗 -好的 |
[26:47] | This is crazy. We can take them. | 太扯了 我们可以直接上 |
[26:51] | All right, okay, turn around, turn around, turn around. | 行了 转身 转身 |
[26:59] | Hey, Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[27:20] | If you brought them, I guess Gerard is here too, isn’t he? | 如果你带了他们 那杰勒德也在吧 |
[27:23] | Right here, Scott. | 在呢 斯科特 |
[27:27] | Whatever he’s told you, there’s another side of the story. | 不管他怎么跟你说的 那都不是全貌 |
[27:30] | Isn’t there always? | 事情往往是这样吧 |
[27:32] | What were you hoping for here, Scott? | 你希望怎么样 斯科特 |
[27:35] | I was hoping to talk to someone reasonable. | 我希望能跟一个讲理的人谈谈 |
[27:38] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[27:39] | he’s not the kind of person that you want to follow. | 跟随他绝对不是一个正确的选择 |
[27:41] | He’s gonna lead you off a cliff. | 你跟着他会跳下悬崖 |
[27:43] | Following me? | 跟随我 |
[27:44] | No one here is following me, Scott. | 这里没人跟随我 斯科特 |
[27:46] | I’m merely an adviser. | 我只是个提建议的人 |
[27:55] | This is because of you? | 事情是因为你吗 |
[27:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:59] | You’re negotiating with me, Scott. | 你是在跟我谈判 斯科特 |
[28:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:08] | Tell me how to settle this. What do you want? | 告诉我怎么解决 你想要什么 |
[28:13] | I want to see a werewolf beg for peace. | 我想看一个狼人求饶 |
[28:16] | Fine. Okay. I’ll beg. I’ll, I’ll do whatever you want. | 好 我求饶 我会满足你的任何要求 |
[28:20] | Just tell me that we don’t have to kill each other. | 只要你保证我们不再自相残杀 |
[28:25] | That we can find a way to make peace. | 我们可以想办法和平相处 |
[28:28] | That wasn’t quite what I was hoping for. | 这似乎并不是我想要的 |
[28:30] | – People are dying. – They’ve been dying. | -已经死了很多人 -本来就一直在死人 |
[28:33] | You only care now because it’s your people. | 你现在才在乎 因为死的是你的人 |
[28:37] | You have to want something other than seeing us all dead. | 你不能一心只想看我们死吧 |
[28:42] | What if we leave Beacon Hills? All of us. | 要不我们离开比肯山 我们都走 |
[28:44] | If you leave, we’ll follow you. | 你们走了 我们会跟着 |
[28:47] | We’ll hunt you down | 除非你们死绝 |
[28:48] | until every single one of you is gone. | 否则我们会一直追杀你们 |
[28:51] | Some of us have actually been protecting you. | 其实我们有些人在保护你们 |
[28:53] | Don’t listen to him. He wants you to be afraid. | 别听他的 他希望你们害怕 |
[28:57] | But you shouldn’t be afraid of us. | 但你们不必害怕 |
[28:59] | We protect people. People like you. | 我们会保护人 保护你们这样的人 |
[29:02] | People like me? | 我们这样的人 |
[29:04] | You don’t know anything | 你根本不了解 |
[29:06] | about people like me. | 我们这样的人 |
[29:08] | So help me understand. | 那你告诉我 |
[29:10] | Tell me what made you hate us so much. | 告诉我你们为什么这么恨我们 |
[29:13] | I don’t think you want to press that button, Scott. | 建议你别开启这个话题 斯科特 |
[29:17] | Something happened to you, didn’t it? Something bad. | 你经历过一些事对不对 一些坏事 |
[29:20] | Bad doesn’t even come close. | 岂止是坏事 |
[29:25] | There was a faculty meeting that ran late one night. | 有天晚上教职员会议开得有些晚 |
[29:27] | We were complaining about the new course rubric. | 我们在抱怨新的课程安排 |
[29:30] | I thought that was the worst thing | 我以为那将是一年中 |
[29:31] | I’d have to deal with that year. | 我将面对的最糟糕的事 |
[29:33] | I was wrong. | 我想错了 |
[29:35] | We all heard it. | 我们都听到了 |
[29:36] | This sound coming out of the shadows. | 听到了阴影中传来的声音 |
[29:40] | “Probably an animal,” They said. | “可能是动物” 他们说 |
[29:44] | But not like anything I’d ever heard. | 但跟我以前听到的不一样 |
[29:46] | When it moved, | 它动起来的时候 |
[29:48] | it moved faster than anything I’d ever seen. | 比我见过的所有动物都快 |
[29:54] | I saw teeth and claws… Fangs. | 我看到了牙齿和利爪 尖牙 |
[30:02] | And then there was blood everywhere. | 后来到处都是血 |
[30:05] | I couldn’t believe I was still alive. | 我无法相信我还活着 |
[30:48] | If one of us had been there… | 要是我们当时在场… |
[30:49] | You were there, Scott. | 你在场 斯科特 |
[30:53] | You and the deputy. Don’t you remember? | 你和警官 你忘了吗 |
[31:02] | Did you even think to check if anyone was still alive? | 你想过看看还有没有人活着吗 |
[31:06] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:08] | You didn’t care. | 你根本不在乎 |
[31:10] | How many people have to die so you could keep your secret? | 为了保护你的秘密 死了多少人 |
[31:14] | So you and your friends | 让你和你的朋友 |
[31:15] | could carry on as if nothing ever happened. | 可以继续当作没事发生过 |
[31:19] | I was there. | 我在现场 |
[31:21] | Lying under those bodies. | 躺在那些尸体之下 |
[31:24] | Hiding and waiting for someone to finally find me. | 躲藏着等人来找到我 |
[31:35] | I got you. | 我来了 |
[31:36] | I got you. I got you. | 没事了 别害怕 |
[31:44] | I need a medic now! | 马上叫医护人员过来 |
[31:46] | You shouldn’t have come alone, Scott. | 你不该一个人来的 斯科特 |
[31:51] | He didn’t. | 他不是一个人 |
[32:07] | No one’s seen anything. | 没人看见任何东西 |
[32:09] | Please tell me you didn’t put out an APB on a faceless corpse? | 别告诉我 你通缉了一具无脸尸 |
[32:11] | – I was a little more subtle than that. – Good. | -我没那么张扬 -很好 |
[32:14] | But, sheriff, we’ve gotta find this thing. | 但 警长 我们得找到这东西 |
[32:16] | Okay, look, what exactly is this faceless corpse gonna do? | 这具无脸尸到底会做出什么事 |
[32:21] | I mean, is this the thing | 斯科特认为 |
[32:22] | that Scott thinks came out of the wild hunt? | 这是从荒野猎区里出来的吗 |
[32:24] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[32:26] | Or maybe it’s just part of it. | 也许只是其中一部分 |
[32:28] | Maybe it’s just another thing that causes fear. | 也许是另一个会造成恐惧的东西 |
[32:30] | Like the rats and the wolves. | 就像鼠尸和狼尸 |
[32:32] | Maybe that’s how we’re supposed to end up. | 也许那就是我们的结局 |
[32:34] | Like rats so terrified | 就像老鼠非常害怕时 |
[32:35] | they tangle themselves up and eat each other. | 它们会乱作一团 互相咬食 |
[32:37] | Or wolves that tear each other apart. | 或者像狼一样互相撕裂 |
[32:51] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:54] | Get up! | 起来 |
[33:00] | What are you trying to hide, Liam? | 你想藏什么 利亚姆 |
[33:01] | Your eyes? Huh? | 你的眼睛 |
[33:06] | Open your eyes. | 把眼睛睁开 |
[33:18] | We did not come here to fight. | 我们不是来打架的 |
[33:21] | Well, then you came here to die. | 那你们是来寻死的 |
[33:24] | We’re trying to protect you. | 我们是想保护你 |
[33:26] | You might wanna control your beta, Scott. | 也许你要管管你的贝塔狼 斯科特 |
[33:28] | She could get you all killed. | 她会害死你们所有人 |
[33:30] | We’re not the enemy. | 我们不是敌人 |
[33:32] | There’s something else going on. | 还有其他事在发生 |
[33:33] | We don’t know what it is but we promise you, | 我们不知道是什么 但我们确定 |
[33:35] | there’s a bigger problem. | 是更大的麻烦 |
[33:36] | Something worse than supernatural cannibals? | 有比超自然食人族更糟的吗 |
[33:39] | Yeah, I know everything now. | 我现在全都知道了 |
[33:42] | Wendigos, oni, werecoyotes. | 雪怪 邪鬼 野狼人 |
[33:45] | People being murdered as human sacrifices? | 人们被杀死用来做人祭 |
[33:48] | We tried to stop those. | 我们在努力阻止那些事 |
[33:49] | And how many people lost their lives | 请问多少人因你的”努力” |
[33:51] | while you were “Trying”? | 失去了性命 |
[33:53] | – Too many. – It was twelve. | -很多 -是十二人 |
[33:58] | His son was one of them. | 他的儿子是其中一个 |
[34:00] | His throat was cut and his head bashed in. | 他的喉咙被切断 他的头被打爆 |
[34:03] | His brother was a deputy. Gutted and torn apart. | 他的兄弟是个警官 被开膛破肚 |
[34:07] | The official report read “Animal attack.” | 官方报告写的是”动物攻击” |
[34:13] | It’s amplifying their fear. | 它在加强他们的恐惧 |
[34:16] | You’ve all lost somebody and you wanna get revenge, I get that. | 你们都失去了亲友 想报仇 我明白 |
[34:20] | But just listen to me. | 但听我说 |
[34:21] | Something escaped the wild hunt. | 有东西逃出了荒野猎区 |
[34:22] | Scott, Scott, it’s here. It’s here right now. | 斯科特 斯科特 它在这 它就在这 |
[34:24] | What? | 什么 |
[34:28] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[34:41] | Hey, let him go! | 放过他 |
[34:46] | Are you just going to let us do this to you? | 你就任由我们这么对你吗 |
[34:56] | You know you can take us. | 你知道你能打倒我们 |
[35:00] | All you have to do is change. | 你只需要变身 |
[35:06] | The sun… | 太阳 |
[35:08] | What? | 什么 |
[35:10] | The sun, | 太阳 |
[35:12] | The moon, | 月亮 |
[35:15] | The truth… | 真理 |
[35:17] | – What the hell is that supposed to mean? – Who cares? | -那是什么意思 -管它呢 |
[35:27] | Hey, stop. Stop shooting! | 住手 停止射击 |
[35:30] | That thing’s making them panic. | 那么做会让他们恐慌 |
[35:51] | You’re fighting it. | 你在抵抗 |
[35:55] | But you can’t hold back forever. | 但你不能一直克制住 |
[36:00] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[36:06] | Sometimes it’s… | 有时候… |
[36:08] | It’s best to let them work things out on their own. | 最好让他们自己解决问题 |
[36:20] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么做 |
[36:23] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[36:25] | Backup. | 后援 |
[36:50] | What the hell is going on? | 到底在搞什么 |
[36:54] | Back off! Hey! Get to the principal’s office! | 闪开 去校长室 |
[36:57] | Now! | 马上去 |
[37:01] | What the hell is this? | 到底在搞什么 |
[37:06] | Get out! All of you! | 出去 全都出去 |
[37:09] | I can’t stand to look at your faces! | 我受不了你们的嘴脸 |
[37:25] | Come on, come on, come on! Let’s go. | 起来 起来 我们走吧 |
[37:32] | I can’t believe you did that. | 没想到你居然做到了 |
[37:35] | Clark Kent, right? | 克拉克·肯特 对吧 |
[37:37] | Yeah. Clark Kent. | 对 克拉克·肯特 |
[38:33] | They didn’t come here to negotiate. | 他们不是来谈判的 |
[38:36] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[38:39] | No, not everything. | 不 我没尽力 |
[38:43] | Not yet. | 至少现在还没有 |
[38:50] | – I know what you were doing. – Trying not to shift. | -我知道你在干什么 -不让自己变身 |
[38:53] | No, you took that beating | 不 你挨那顿揍 |
[38:55] | because you think you deserve it | 是因为你觉得自己活该 |
[38:57] | because of what happened to Brett and Lori. | 因为布雷特和洛莉的遭遇 |
[39:00] | Maybe I do. | 也许我确实活该 |
[39:02] | You took a beating, | 你挨的那顿揍 |
[39:04] | but you didn’t deserve it. | 不是你活该 |
[39:06] | I know I didn’t kill them. | 我知道不是我杀死他们的 |
[39:11] | A hunter did. | 是猎人干的 |
[39:13] | And she has a name. | 她有名字 |
[39:15] | Yeah, and she’s also got new recruits too. | 对 而且她还招了新人 |
[39:19] | See, Nolan’s not the only one you gotta worry about now. | 你现在不只是要担心诺兰 |
[39:22] | – You mean Gabe? – No, I mean, like, everyone. | -还有盖比吗 -不 还有大家 |
[39:25] | Nolan didn’t just want you to shift in front of everyone | 诺兰不只是要你在大家面前变身 |
[39:26] | to show them that you’re a werewolf. | 向他们展示你是狼人 |
[39:29] | He wanted to show everyone that you’re the enemy. | 他要向大家展示你是敌人 |
[39:34] | That we should be hunted. | 应该猎捕我们 |
[39:47] | What the hell was that thing? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[39:50] | That was what happens when a town is overrun with supernaturals. | 镇上的超自然生物过多就会出现那种情况 |
[40:00] | I don’t know why you chose me. | 我不知道你为什么选我 |
[40:05] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[40:08] | Scott got away. | 斯科特逃走了 |
[40:10] | He’s just one more wolf to hunt. | 只是多了个要猎捕的狼人 |
[40:12] | You didn’t fail. | 你没失败 |
[40:14] | You gave the people of Beacon Hills | 你给了比肯山的人们 |
[40:16] | what they’ve always needed. | 他们一直需要的东西 |
[40:17] | A voice. | 声音 |
[40:20] | And as a victim yourself, | 你作为受害者 |
[40:23] | you make the perfect messenger. | 是最佳的信息传递者 |
[40:27] | And what exactly is our message? | 我们到底要传递什么信息 |
[40:31] | That this world belongs to us. | 这个世界属于我们 |
[40:40] | Scott. Scott Mccall. | 斯科特 斯科特·麦高 |
[40:45] | Wait, hey, hey. Hey. Sit down. | 等一下 坐下来 |
[40:49] | She’s a werewolf. | 她是个狼人 |
[40:53] | Who did this to you? A hunter? | 是谁干的 猎人吗 |
[40:57] | A deputy. | 是警官 |
[40:59] | They’ve got a deputy? | 有警官追随他们了吗 |
[41:05] | They’ve got everyone. | 所有人都追随他们了 |